[Return]
Archived thread

File 122525059767.jpg - (185.71KB , 650x794 , 408441a41bca8df214c240ab5d023cee.jpg ) [iqdb]
64952 No. 64952
Apologies for the delay and the short update. Longer ones are coming soon.
============================================================================
“Maybe I should just take her back to my-”

“Like hell you are! Your sisters already told me what happened. Do you really think that your family could take this? Do you really want to put them through it? How much do you really care about this bitch?! SHE ALMOST KILLED YOU.” Mokou is getting more and more angry by the minute.

“I. . . I didn’t think of it that way. . .” You’re taken aback by Mokou’s outburst. You really hadn’t thought of it like that though.

Mokou turns away from you. “I know you didn’t. I shouldn’t have had to tell you though. Where ever she ends up going, she’s likely going to have to stay for the night. There’s no good explanation as to why she’d be at your house over night, much less being there at all.”

“You’re absolutely right. . . But, if she can’t come home with me. . . What do we do with her then?”

[ ] Just send her home with Mokou.
[ ] Her own home is fine at this point.
[ ] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.

>> No. 64957
[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.

She's quite likely to get smacked around more by Mokou at her home and I'm not too sure about tossing her drunken form to Reimu the Elder. Time for street smart Mokou to save the day?
>> No. 64958
[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.
>> No. 64962
[X] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.

Reimu would just take up little sister time.
>> No. 64963
[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise...
[x] Unless it's something that's bound to get Reimu hurt any further, physically or emotionally. In that case, insist on taking her home.
_[x] (Whatever grudge your family holds...no decent person would just toss Reimu out onto the street. Your family is full of decent people.)
>> No. 64965
[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise...
[x] Unless it's something that's bound to get Reimu hurt any further, physically or emotionally. In that case, insist on taking her home.
_[x] (Whatever grudge your family holds...no decent person would just toss Reimu out onto the street. Your family is full of decent people.)

If she has a crackpot idea, "She either comes home with me or with you"


I take it hiding Reimu overnight at our house isn't feasible
>> No. 64966
Oh Reimu Jr., what to do with you...

[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.
>> No. 64967
[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise...
[x] Unless it's something that's bound to get Reimu hurt any further, physically or emotionally. In that case, insist on taking her home.
_[x] (Whatever grudge your family holds...no decent person would just toss Reimu out onto the street. Your family is full of decent people.)
>> No. 64968
[x] Defer to Mokou’s expertise...
[x] Unless it's something that's bound to get Reimu hurt any further, physically or emotionally. In that case, insist on taking her home.
_[x] (Whatever grudge your family holds...no decent person would just toss Reimu out onto the street. Your family is full of decent people.)
>> No. 64969
[X] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.

Not adding anything to the vote, because if people haven't noticed bad things tend to happen to us when we do that.
>> No. 64970
[X] Defer to Mokou’s expertise.
>> No. 64971
Deferred to Mokou~
Writing now. May not finish before I have to go to bed though.
>> No. 64975
I'm quite happy I missed this vote because if I had to vote "take her to her home" for a third or fourth time, I think I'd cry.
>> No. 64997
>>64969

Grow some balls. I know we're talkng about Kira here, but hey, no use living in fear all the time.
>> No. 65072
>>64969
sBOOOoooooo. I like the conversation, usually. Unless it's running in the vein of "Kira = despair!" ZETSUBOSHITA~ And the like. The theories, debates and postulations I find extremely interesting.

Also, home from work, and writan. I should be able to finish this up before I have to leave for class.
>> No. 65080
>>65072

Hooray!
>> No. 65105
“Well. I‘m all out of ideas here.” Your shoulders slump forward as you hang your head slightly. You really didn‘t think that it would be this hard to think of something to do with Reimu. “Do you have any ideas Mokou?”

Mokou turns back to you, crossing her arms in front of her and giving you a stern glare. “Why are you putting this on ME?” Mokou stomps her foot lightly. Reimu flinches again.

“Because. We can’t leave her here.” You sigh.

“I don’t see why not.” Mokou turns sideways and looks over at Reimu. “It’s not like she’s ever been anything but a thorn in our sides.” Her head whips around to reaffix it’s glower on you. “Besides. You should be GLAD if a teacher found her like this. It’d be all over the school in a matter of days. Knocking the Madonna of the school off of her pedestal .” Another vicious grin crosses Mokou’s face.

You gesture in Reimu‘s direction with your off hand. “So, Do you really want to ruin that girl’s life like that? Doesn’t it seem like things are bad enough for her already?”

Mokou glances once more at the dispirited girl in the corner. Reimu is still sitting there, knees hugged to her chest, rocking back and forth slightly, eyes out of focus.

Mokou sighs and shakes her head, shoulders slumping slightly. “I suppose you’re right.”

“Hmnn. . .” Mokou furrows her brow, obviously deep in thought, “She can’t come to my house. Besides the fact that I don’t want her there, Mom’d feel obligated to report Reimu being drunk to her mother.” Raising up one hand and waggling her finger, Mokou impersonates Kiene, “Upstanding young people such as yourselves shouldn’t be involved in such ignoble, vile, and corrupt debaucheries, you know.”

Mokou laughs gently. “So my house is right out. And while I’d love to just dump her on her mother’s doorstep as well--You know, Out of sight, out of mind.” Mokou sighs. “I know you’re not going to go along with that. Reimu’d likely fight that one tooth and nail as well. Mmmn.” Mokou’s brows creases once again.

“Well. . . I suppose we could always call . . . Mn. No. No, that would be a bad idea. Never mind.”

“No, You were going to suggest calling someone. Who?”

“Ah. Well. . . No. . .” Mokou seems to be waffling between telling you or not. “It’s really not a good idea. Just forget I said anything. Maybe we could dump her off in a hotel for the night?” Mokou looks at you, hopefully.

Mokou’s feeble attempt at trying to change the subject causes you to sigh. It’s your turn to cross your arms and glare. “Mokou, If you think that there’s someone who can help us, tell me. It’s not like either of us have come up with any other brilliant ideas at the moment, so spill already!”

Mokou casts her head skyward before letting loose an exasperated sigh. “Fine. Fine. We could probably call Kaguya. She has the social standing that might keep Reimu’s mother from questioning her daughter staying there the night. Still, I sincerely doubt that Kaguya would take Reimu in. Even if it was YOU asking, she may not have the same reasons you and I have to hate her but they were never friendly before either. . .” Mokou trails off, looking lost in thought. “And besides, I doubt either of us have her number. I know I don‘t.”

A bizarre thought crosses your mind. What if you have Kaguya’s number on your cell phone? Reaching into your pocket you pull it out and several button presses later, you’re rewarded with Kaguya‘s number.

“Ha HA!” You cry triumphantly. “I have her number on my cell phone!” You turn the phone around to show Mokou.

“What?! No way.” Leaning in close she stares at the screen in disbelief. “You never told me you had her number on there.” The hurt is evident in her voice.

“I guess I must have uh. . . Forgotten” Now it’s your turn to look away, embarrassed.

“Feh. Whatever. Do whatcha want.” Mokou now turns away from you again, sounding hurt.

[ ] Call Kaguya.
[ ] Don’t call Kaguya.
>> No. 65110
[ ] Call Kaguya.
I don't see an alternative.

So kira, was there any way to get Reimu to stay over our house? You've definitely been steering away from it, but was it always impossible?
>> No. 65114
[x] Call Kaguya.

But just take her to 'our' home if that plan falls through; can't really keep trying to dump her onto someone else.
>> No. 65116
[X] Call Kaguya.
-[x] If even she denies to help, take eimu home.

Kaguya is a last manuever. Without her, there is only us willing to help Reimu.
>> No. 65120
[x] Call Kaguya.

We might as well already be on Reimu route with how much trouble this is turning out to be.
>> No. 65121
[X] Call Kaguya.

Reimu is a nuisance.
>> No. 65135
[x] Call Kaguya.

Get rid of her already. I'd rather be spending this time with Mokou.
>> No. 65136
[x] Call Kaguya
This is honestly getting to be too much of a hassle. I had better get a "feeling guilty" conversation with Mokou out of this.
>> No. 65137
[ ] Don’t call Kaguya.
>> No. 65139
[X] Call Kaguya.
>> No. 65146
[x] Don’t call Kaguya.

Frankly, I care more about Mokou's feelings. Dump Reimu jr.'s ass at the hotel like Mokou suggested.
>> No. 65149
[x] Don’t kiss Sakuya.
[x] Call Kaguya.
>> No. 65150
>>65149
You're doing it wrong.
[x]Call out for Kaguya
>> No. 65151
[ ] Call Kaguya.
>> No. 65154
Dammit, I wanted to take her to our place.
>> No. 65156
[ ] Call Kaguya

We got to make this up to Mokou somehow.
>> No. 65157
[X] Call Kaguya
But before that
[X] Hug Mokou tightly and assure her this has no meaning at all.

Mokou ;__;
>> No. 65159
[x] Use a Lifeline
[x] Call Kaguya

Kira is dodging Reimu options like danmaku shots. Its obvious he doesn't want to write the Reimu Route, which is sad because it seems rather interesting. Still Mokou Route is pretty cool, I just hope we get a good emotional scene with Mokou soon (she's beginning to seem a bit flat, like she has no feminine side at all. Can we ever have a slightly Moe Mokou?)
>> No. 65160
[x] Call Kaguya.

I've been all for a Kaguya/Mokou route thus far, but Mokou's martyrdom act is starting to grate on my nerves. Girl needs to get laid or something, seriously.
>> No. 65162
>>Girl needs to get laid or something, seriously.

I would think that's what some of us are aiming for.
>> No. 65168
>>65159
Not dodging it. You're just not there yet. Give it time, young man, give it time.
>> No. 65169
>>65168
Edit: Also, Writan.
>> No. 65189
>>65169

Hooray!
>> No. 65192
>>65159
Actually, does it seem strange that I like tomboy non-moe Mokou? To me, it feels more real...

Ha.
>> No. 65199
>>65192
>Actually, does it seem strange that I like tomboy non-moe Mokou?

No.
>> No. 65200
>>65192
>it feels more real...

Me too. Maybe Mokou was supposed to have a dick, but since everyone in Gensokyo is either a girl or a beast like girl, she has a vagina.

And I wouldn't want it any different.
>> No. 65208
File 122538714148.jpg - (75.76KB , 700x818 , 1203314817542.jpg ) [iqdb]
65208
So does Mokou Route make us gay? I mean hell she is basically one of the guys right now. A little bit of sexy would be nice.
>> No. 65258
>>65208
>So does Mokou Route make us gay?

No, because Mokou is a girl.

Also, balls, not touching, etc.
>> No. 65293
>>65208

Would be more of a "isn't it said, mokou" sorta thing. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 65988
Updates for now. This section is proving to be enormous to write. So, as such, I'll post what I have of the update here. No choices at the moment, they'll come a bit later. Don't vote at the end of this section, as there's more to come, but feel free to discuss it.
==================================================================================
The phone rings several times before being halted by a click and a mature womanly voice. “Houraisan Residence.”

“Hi. . . ummm. . .” You’re temporarily startled by the unfamiliar voice. “Uh. . . is Kaguya there?”

The voice on the other end of the line suddenly turns cold as ice. “May I inquire as to whom is calling and to what your business might be with the mistress?”

“Oh. . . uh. . . See, I’m a friend and I ran into her at the arcade the other day, and I sort of really needed to talk to her again and uh. . . well. . .” Not even you think you sound convincing, stumbling over your words like that. Mokou eyes you skeptically.

“I see. I’m sorry, but she’s unavailable at the moment Mr. . . I’m sorry, I don’t believe I caught your name.”

“Huh? Oh, this is Morichika--” You begin before being suddenly cut off.

“Morichika? That name sounds familiar. Why does that. . . OH! Morichika-kun! We haven’t heard from you in AGES!” The cold sharp voice vanishes and is replaced by a warm soft one. “How are your sisters doing? Are you still attending the academy? How’s your father’s store doing? How’s your father doing for that matter? He was always such a workaholic. And Marisa! I almost forgot about her! What’s she up to these days?”

The woman ceaselessly bombards you with a thousand questions like a bored desperate housewife. You can barely reply to one before two more are asked, leaving your replies fragmented at best.

“Ah, They’re doing fi--, Yes I am sti--, The store’s doing ver--, father is as we--. I’m not quite sure what Marisa is do--” The questions furiously become quicker and quicker.

Mokou laughs. “I take it Eirin’s still runnin’ people through the gauntlet? You’re gonna have to butt in if you wanna get anywhere with her.”

You nod at Mokou. “Ah. . .Ex. . . Excuse me, Miss Eirin, I really need to talk to Kaguya, please.”

“Oh my! Forgive me. It’s just been such a long time since we’ve heard anything from you, Morichika-kun. You really should call more often. I know Kaguya would appreciate it. She so misses playing with you and Miss Kamishirasawa. OH! And here I am doing it again! Blabbing on while you want to talk to the young mistress! Please forgive me holding you. Please wait a moment and I’ll transfer you.”

The line goes silent, save for an occasional beeping. A few moments pass while you pace back and forth near the windows. Just as you’re about to give up on anyone picking up the phone, you hear a click.

“H’lo?” A groggy voice slurs, “E’rn izzat yew? Inna wanna be dstrb‘d ‘til t‘night. . .”

Something about her unrefined voice pulls forth a sinister thought from the dark recesses of your mind. “Oh? So is this how the great and regal hime-sama spends her days? Sleeping until late afternoon?”

“Huh?” The voice on the other end sounds confused. “Fhu is dis-…AH!”

The frantic tossing of sheets and wisps of fast paced air fill your ear for a few moments while you can only guess what the call recipient is doing. Your mind wanders for a moment, envisioning the scene. Does she wear a nightgown or rather sleep in the-

Kaguya sounds much more awake in her next response, “Oh ho ho, if it isn’t my sweet Aikou-kun~. To what do I owe the honor of my prince gracing me with a call? I suppose that you require my assistance in some endeavor?” She giggles.

“You wound me to the quick, my lady. Could not I have called simply to hear the sound of your voice?” You hear Mokou making gagging noises in the background which you promptly ignore. “But alas, as you are as astute as ever, there is a matter of grave import that I require your aid to accomplish.”

Kaguya giggles again before returning to a more cautious tone, “Ok, enough of that. So, what can I do for you? Do..do you remember everything again?” A sense of hope lingers in her voice.

“Ah…no… sorry not yet. I sort of have a… problem and it was suggested that you may be able to help.”

“Oh?” Kaguya sounds disappointed but intrigued. “Pray tell.”

“Ah, well…actually can you could swing by the Academy? I think it might be easier to explain in person.”

“Really now? I wonder whatEVER it could be?” Kaguya starts to purr with curiosity and probably false assumptions. However another voice hinders your analysis.

“What?!” Mokou cries incredulously at your suggestion. “If you’re havin her come here, I ain’t sticking around”

“Wait a… is that Mokou I hear in the background? What is the meaning of this?!” Kaguya’s voice loses its pleasantness.

“Kaguya, Please. You’re the only one who can help me right now.” Sure, it’ll come across as pleading, but you don‘t have much choice right now.

“Fine. I’ll be there shortly. Bye.” She curt reply. The phone makes a loud screech, causing you to whip it away from your head. You clamp your free hand over your ear and curse. “She really didn’t need to do that.”
>> No. 65990
in before/during Kaguya shows up at an inopportune time because LOLKIRA.
>> No. 65993
>>65990
Yeah, like the Neet can move that fast.

>>65988
Awesome stuff, Kira.
>> No. 65995
>>65989
Awesome. Ultimate Wall.
>> No. 65996
>>65995
Actually that's only 2/3 of it.
>> No. 66003
>>65993
>>65990
You've probably been taken into consideration.

>>65988
>Aikou-kun
Well hotdamn. We have a name, now. And I thought he was pulling a LOL INTERRUPTION SO YOU DON'T HEAR WHAT THEIR NAME IS thing (tvtropes probably has this down somewhere. No doubt under a catchier name, too.) earlier... cute.

>>65989
>“It seems like I just keep getting swept from one thing to the next without a whole lot of say in the matter.
Truly, this is none other than MiG Anon.
>> No. 66010
>>66003
The only trope I can think of is "His Name Is," but that one implicitly relies on the person saying the name is killed.
>> No. 66016
Ah, crap, forgot the note to go with it, 'cause I stuck it on the end. two more pages down. I swear this monolith is going to kill me.

*(Writefag’s note: *Aikou is another word for ‘love/adoration’. It’s occasionally used as a pet name with out overt contexts (such as lover and the like.) Aikou is more like honey. (A term that may be used as a pet name towards a friend, or can just as easily be used as something more personal.))
>> No. 66021
>>66016
Waiting on update. Good work on the name, by the way. Oh, Mokou is going to be pissed.

justasplanned.jpg
>> No. 66022
Waiting on updates. Nice work on the name. Ahahaha, Mokou is going to be pissed. justasplanned.jpg
>> No. 66024
>>66016
>*(Writefag’s note: *Aikou is this anon's name now).

Fixed.

Awesome wall btw.
>> No. 66036
>>66024
Hell no, don't even try.
>> No. 66037
Ff.

I really wanted to vote for a Reimu vote, just because it would highlight how psychologically messed up everyone is becoming/has already become, but now, after that last bit--I really don't want Mokou to be the Unlucky Childhood Friend, you know? Ugh, I'm all conflicted.
>> No. 66038
Mokou is loev ;__;
When do we stop fucking around with every psycho out there and confess?
>> No. 66039
>LOL INTERRUPTION SO YOU DON'T HEAR WHAT THEIR NAME IS

That's The Un Reveal, I think.
>> No. 66040
>>66036

Why not? Named protagonist are better than anmeless ones.

But that's just, like, my opinion man.
>> No. 66041
>>66039
Yeah, you got it.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheUnReveal
>> No. 66046
You really want to know his name? You REALLY want to? Is it that important?
Fine.

Its Rinnosuke Morichika Jr.
>> No. 66055
>>66040

Yeah, it is just your opinion. Apparently nameless protagonists with little personality like HLA anon, WUiG anon, and this anon are much better than, say, Nemo.

And we all know the opinions of the people that said that are soooo much more important than everyone else's.
>> No. 66057
>>66055

Crying about it always helps one's case.
>> No. 66059
>>66055

Haven't we already had this discussion?
>> No. 66113
>>66059
Yes, but usually without that much butthurt.
>> No. 66116
>>66113

Butthurt? That was merely sarcasm, my friend! I couldn't give a fuck one way or the other if some of you assholes automatically call anything with a named protagonist inferior. I was merely leting you know how fucking retarded that attitude is.
>> No. 66124
>>66046
Well, that would, uh. Actually... work okay.
>> No. 67091
The phone rings several times before being halted by a click and a mature womanly voice. “Houraisan Residence.”

“Hi. . . ummm. . .” You’re temporarily startled by the unfamiliar voice. “Uh. . . is Kaguya there?”

The voice on the other end of the line suddenly turns cold as ice. “May I inquire as to whom is calling and to what your business might be with the mistress?”

“Oh. . . uh. . . See, I’m a friend and I ran into her at the arcade the other day, and I sort of really needed to talk to her again and uh. . . well. . .” Not even you think you sound convincing, stumbling over your words like that. Mokou eyes you skeptically.

“I see. I’m sorry, but she’s unavailable at the moment Mr. . . I’m sorry, I don’t believe I caught your name.”

“Huh? Oh, this is Morichika--” You begin before being suddenly cut off.

“Morichika? That name sounds familiar. Why does that. . . OH! Morichika-kun! We haven’t heard from you in AGES!” The cold sharp voice vanishes and is replaced by a warm soft one. “How are your sisters doing? Are you still attending the academy? How’s your father’s store doing? How’s your father doing for that matter? He was always such a workaholic. And Marisa! I almost forgot about her! What’s she up to these days?”

The woman ceaselessly bombards you with a thousand questions like a bored desperate housewife. You can barely reply to one before two more are asked, leaving your replies fragmented at best.

“Ah, They’re doing fi--, Yes I am sti--, The store’s doing ver--, father is as we--. I’m not quite sure what Marisa is do--” The questions furiously become quicker and quicker.

Mokou laughs. “I take it Eirin’s still runnin’ people through the gauntlet? You’re gonna have to butt in if you wanna get anywhere with her.”

You nod at Mokou. “Ah. . .Ex. . . Excuse me, Miss Eirin, I really need to talk to Kaguya, please.”

“Oh my! Forgive me. It’s just been such a long time since we’ve heard anything from you, Morichika-kun. You really should call more often. I know Kaguya would appreciate it. She so misses playing with you and Miss Kamishirasawa. OH! And here I am doing it again! Blabbing on while you want to talk to the young mistress! Please forgive me holding you. Please wait a moment and I’ll transfer you.”

The line goes silent, save for an occasional beeping. A few moments pass while you pace back and forth near the windows. Just as you’re about to give up on anyone picking up the phone, you hear a click.

“H’lo?” A groggy voice slurs, “E’rn izzat yew? Inna wanna be dstrb‘d ‘til t‘night. . .”

Something about her unrefined voice pulls forth a sinister thought from the dark recesses of your mind. “Oh? So is this how the great and regal hime-sama spends her days? Sleeping until late afternoon?”

“Huh?” The voice on the other end sounds confused. “Fhu is dis-…AH!”

The frantic tossing of sheets and wisps of fast paced air fill your ear for a few moments while you can only guess what the call recipient is doing. Your mind wanders for a moment, envisioning the scene. Does she wear a nightgown or rather sleep in the-

Kaguya sounds much more awake in her next response, “Oh ho ho, if it isn’t my sweet Aikou-kun~. To what do I owe the honor of my prince gracing me with a call? I suppose that you require my assistance in some endeavor?” She giggles.

“You wound me to the quick, my lady. Could not I have called simply to hear the sound of your voice?” You hear Mokou making gagging noises in the background which you promptly ignore. “But alas, as you are as astute as ever, there is a matter of grave import that I require your aid to accomplish.”

Kaguya giggles again before returning to a more cautious tone, “Ok, enough of that. So, what can I do for you? Do..do you remember everything again?” A sense of hope lingers in her voice.

“Ah…no… sorry not yet. I sort of have a… problem and it was suggested that you may be able to help.”

“Oh?” Kaguya sounds disappointed but intrigued. “Pray tell.”

“Ah, well…actually can you could swing by the Academy? I think it might be easier to explain in person.”

“Really now? I wonder whatEVER it could be?” Kaguya starts to purr with curiosity and probably false assumptions. However another voice hinders your analysis.

“What?!” Mokou cries incredulously at your suggestion. “If you’re havin her come here, I ain’t sticking around”

“Wait a… is that Mokou I hear in the background? What is the meaning of this?!” Kaguya’s voice loses its pleasantness.

“Kaguya, Please. You’re the only one who can help me right now.” Sure, it’ll come across as pleading, but you don‘t have much choice right now.

“Fine. I’ll be there shortly. Bye.” She curt reply. The phone makes a loud screech, causing you to whip it away from your head. You clamp your free hand over your ear and curse. “She really didn’t need to do that.”
>> No. 67092
“You know what? That’s it. I’m outta here. She’s all yours now.” Mokou jabs her thumb in the direction of Reimu, who now seems to have fallen asleep, “You and your two new girlfriends have fun.”

With that, Mokou storms across the room.

“Mokou, MOKOU!”

She doesn’t even turn around as you cry after her.

“Oi! Mokou! Wait up!

Mokou continues but yells loudly by the doorway, not even turning around. “Why should I? You seem to enjoy diving into fucked up situations lately!” She throws her hands up and out in anger.

Something about all this jolts you into worry. With a sudden burst of energy you dash across the room to Mokou, grapping and spinning her around in a single fluid motion. Instinctively you grab her by the shoulders before you meet each other’s stubborn glares. God damn this is not the time for her to be having a fit and her bitchy tomboy attitude grinding at your nerves. Still, she might be justified, and that’s what’s frightening. Mokou’s been there for you like no one else has since your accident. She’s just about the only person you’ve been able to depend on, and everything is falling apart. If she left now…

And then you do a curious thing. Your hands slide around her and shift into an embrace. You hug her against you.

“Please, Mokou, I need you. I need you to stay. Please” You plead, refusing to let go.

A moment of empathy hits you. You’ve put this poor girl through hell, dragging her along with your drastic about-face in personality, thought, and action. It’s a wonder you haven’t seriously pissed her off already. Looking up, her uncomfortable glare of anger has twisted into an uncomfortable look of confusion.

“Wha...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-? HEY LET GO!” Mokou manages to shove herself out of your grasp and take a few steps backwards. She takes a few breaths before fiery anger fill her words as she begins to rants at you. “What’s gotten into you? So NOW you say you need me? Bullshit! You’ve shown seem to be doing quite well for yourself on your own! Go back and play your fucked up S&M with Reimu! Or maybe Kaguya. Since, you know, she IS the ‘Only one who can help you right now.’ ”

“Mokou. . .” You start.

“FEH! Shut up I don’t want to hear it from you!” Mokou rears back and punches you. The world swims for a moment before you fall back onto the floor. Despite the hit’s surprising force, you manage to quickly collect yourself. Hell what’s another blow to the face after what you just went through?

Mokou looks down at you, eyes wide with shock at her own actions. Suddenly she turns and flees the room, the sound of her footsteps fading away as she runs down the hallway.

“God DAMN it Mokou! Wait!” Climbing to your feet, you dash out of the room after her. Entering the hallway you barely catch a glimpse of Mokou as she starts going down the stairs. Damn she’s fast. Quickening your pace, you fly down the hallway and leap a few stairs in a blur before reaching the school lobby right behind her. The hair swishes just outside your reach. In a clumsy stupid act you jump forward and basically tackle her, causing the both of you to fall to the floor with a painful thud. Mokou squirms and yells before whirling and kicking you off, face painted with defiance and confusion.

“WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!” Mokou roars at you.

“I’m. . . I’m sorry. I…I didn’t...are you ok?” You try reaching out your hand again.

She raises her hand to slap yours away but hesitates. “I’M FINE! I’M…gah look I’m fine ok. Just…just stop for a moment and…hell I don’t know, get a hold of yourself. Seriously though, what the hell?”

“I…look I’m sorry, Mokou. Everything is crazy right now and you suddenly got pissed and stormed off. I panicked. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just…” You hang your head. “I really didn’t mean to leave you out.” You’re mumbling now, “It seems like I just keep getting swept from one thing to the next without a whole lot of say in the matter. And I never really thought about how it affects you as well and…god I’m an idiot.” You look up to stare Mokou straight in her eyes. “I really am sorry.”

Mokou sits there for a moment, searching your eyes before shaking her head and sighing. “Gah. . . look maybe I overreacted a bit here. . . but. . .” She looks back at you before quickly turning her gaze away. “I… you’ve been confusing the hell out of me lately. I know why you are acting weird, and I’ve tried to help but… You just seem to be running faster than I can keep up with lately, and half the time its into other people’s arms and. . . away from me and... I. . . I just. I don’t want to. . . I can’t stand how things are changing. I just don’t know how this is all supposed to turn out.” Her red eyes turn back to you and shine with the warm orange and yellow of the sunset, which flow across her pale features and cast a slight glisten to her cheeks.
>> No. 67093
“So. . . are we. . . Ok now?” you ask, hopefully.

“Yeah, Yeah, I guess we are. For now, Anyways. Just, slow up a bit, wouldja? I’ll be angry if you keep running away on me . ” Mokou punches you playfully in the arm.

During this little exchange, a black car with tinted windows slows to a stop in front of the school. It draws your attention mainly because cars rarely drive down the street in front of the school. Pointing this out to Mokou, the pair of you stare at the car for a moment before an impeccably dressed man appears from the driver‘s seat. He looks around for a instant before turning to the back door of the car. He opens the door and bows deeply to the emerging form. From this distance, you’re unable to immediately identify the person who just got out of the car. Standing there, the figure looks around, seeming to take in the school and it’s grounds. Seeing you outside the school, it waves a hand above it’s head and calls out to you. It moves swiftly through the entrance to the school. As they move closer, you can finally tell that it’s Kaguya. She seems to be wearing an outfit similar to the one when you challenged her at the arcade. As she runs up to you, a bright, happy smile is affixed her face. The exact second she sees Mokou, however, that happy look melts off of her face in an instant and sours into an angry scowl. A quick glance to the side reveals that Mokou’s features are marred by a similar glower. Sighing inwardly, it’s obvious that this whole encounter isn’t going to end well. Frown still affixed firmly on her face, Kaguya turns back to you.

“I thought,” Kaguya’s voice drips with venom, “she was leaving.”

“Well, I WAS, but your lover boy here stopped me.” Mokou matches the acrimony in Kaguya’s voice and then some.

The two of them bicker back and forth for several minutes, neither one giving an inch. This is really getting on your nerves. If you allow them to continue squabbling, it will likely come to blows again. Another sigh works it’s way out of you.

“ENOUGH!” You roar, causing both of the girls to start. As you realize that they’re both staring at you now, you clear your throat and put on your best innocent look. “I’m sorry, did I startle you?”

The girls both laugh uneasily.

“Kaguya, I didn’t call you here just to fight with Mokou.” You turn to Mokou, “And you’re the one who suggested that she come in the first place. So knock it off. Both of you.”

“Alright. Sure thing, whatever you say.” Mokou laughs awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. “I’ll meetcha up there.” She says before disappearing quickly into the school.

You nod as she walks off.

“Ah. . Alright. . .” Kaguya still seems a little shaken by your sudden outburst. “Are. . . Are you okay?” She stares at you intently.

You feel your cheeks redden slightly under her intense scrutiny. “Ah, Yeah. Sorry. I just didn’t want a repeat of the last time the two of you ran into each other.”

Kaguya laughs, her face reddening slightly in embarrassment. “Ah, Yeah. . . Sorry about that.”

“It’s ok. Let’s get inside. I don’t want Mokou causing more trouble. I’ve had enough of that for today.” You laugh wryly.

“Shall we?” Kaguya loops your arm around yours and looks up at you expectantly. Mokou’s going to throw a fit when she sees this. It really does feel nice having Kaguya pressing herself up against you. You can feel the warmth radiating from her body into your arm as she presses in closer.

“Oi!” Mokou calls out from somewhere inside the building “You to lovebirds coming, or do I have to go get a hose?”

The two of you jump apart as if you were burned. Your face must be absolutely beet red at this point, as you can feel it burning.

“Ah. . . Shall we?” You motion towards the interior of the building.

Kaguya nods and enters. “Y-yes. Let’s.”

Mokou chuckles as you walk past her. She punches you in the arm playfully. “If I see that again, you’re going to discover, [b]first hand[/I], what hell looks like.” A huge, gleaming grin is plastered to Mokou’s faces, sending chills down your spine. The grin splits open as Mokou starts laughing in earnest this time, which you take as your queue to run after Kaguya.

A short while later the three of you find yourselves in front of the Student Council room. Upon sliding the door open, Reimu’s slumbering form is splayed out on the floor rather indecently and is snoring rather loudly now. The look that crosses Kaguya’s face was priceless when she saw Reimu’s slumbering form. The expression was a cross between extreme shock and utter revulsion. Mokou just makes a ‘pfft’ noise, attempting to hold in the laughter.

“Man! I really wish I had a camera right about now! Though. . . If memory serves, It’s not much different from how you used to sleep. Betcha still sleep that way, eh Kaguya?” Mokou elbows Kaguya while chuckling.

Kaguya sputters a response at Mokou, her face now bright red once again, vehemently denying the accusation. Mokou just continues sniggering at Kaguya, who’s embarrassment is rapidly turning to anger. You manage to catch her hand as she raises it to slap at Mokou and simply shake your head at her. She whips her hand away from you and walks over to Reimu.

“I assume,” Kaguya waves her hand down at Reimu, “That this is the ‘problem’ that you needed my help with?”

Ignoring Mokou you answer Kaguya.

“Would you care to explain to me just what the hell is going on? As I last remember, neither you, nor Reimu, were on stellar terms with one another.”

Mokou stops laughing and addresses you in a more serious tone. “Actually, yeah. Tell us.”

You spend the next few minutes explaining to Kaguya and Mokou what had happened, wisely leaving out several details. Namely the ones about Reimu trying to force herself upon you, as that would only serve to incite these two.

“Man. Who would think that she’d fall apart like that?” Mokou looks down at Reimu sleeping on the floor. “Almost makes you feel for the girl.”

Kaguya sighs. “I think I understand.” she places her hand against her forehead then runs it back over her head. “It’s a lot to take in. Who would have thought that perfect façade could come crashing down like this. Alright. I’ll cover for her tonight. But ONLY tonight. If she‘s not fine tomorrow, then she‘s on her own.”

“Thank you. I can’t ask anything more of you.” You bow deeply to Kaguya.

“Well you could. . .” Kaguya starts, but quickly cuts off when Mokou coughs. “Err. . . Right. You should probably get her down to the car.”

You scoop Reimu up in your arms as Kaguya and Mokou lead the way down to the car. The trip is a short one, punctuated only by the fact that your two lovely companions are seeming to get along much better now. Kaguya leans out the front of the school to make sure the coast is clear before waving you out to her car. Placing Reimu into the back seat of the car Kaguya comes up next to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.
“Oi. Kaguya.” Mokou’s voice is an absolute deadpan as she looms behind Kaguya, one fist raising slowly into the air. “Do you want to see hell?”

“I do believe that’s my queue to leave!” Kaguya quickly jumps in the car which promptly drives away.

“That girl, I swear.” Mokou shakes her head, laughing slightly, “So. Now what?” she looks at you expectantly.

[ ] Go Home. It’s been a long, exhausting day.
[ ] Send Mokou home, you have other things to do. Privately.
[ ] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
[ ] Space out.
>> No. 67094
[x] Space out.

Who knows what non-attention shall bring us?
>> No. 67095
[ ] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
>> No. 67099
[✗] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.

Let's go, partner!
>> No. 67102
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
>> No. 67103
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.

Fuck it, we need some time to relax after all this. Let's go get a bite to eat or something. And we didn't tell Mokou what happened with Marisa yet, did we?
>> No. 67104
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
We leave Mokou out of the loop again and thats pretty much the end for that relationship. She just told us to stop running away from her. From now on, every mission or agenda we tackle , we bring her with us. Having trustworthy support is what we need most right now.
>> No. 67105
>queue

cue

[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
>> No. 67106
>>67103
We didn't, but our sisters did. Read OP.

[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
She'll probably get pissed if we try to dump her off. Plus, she should be useful, given that she knows us better than we do.
>> No. 67109
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
With her permission to drag her along, of course. We've wordlessly tried to impose enough on other people today.
>> No. 67112
[X] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
>> No. 67113
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.


Changing my vote, you guys have a point.
>> No. 67114
[x] Put it in
>> No. 67117
[x] Space out.

Pick our nose while our childhood friend falls from a step ladder.
>> No. 67119
So ... what exactly are we voting to do with Mokou? We didn't catch the memo.
>> No. 67120
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
>> No. 67122
>>67119
It doesn't matter. As long as it's with Mokou.
>> No. 67123
[x] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
>> No. 67124
[X] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.

It will be a nice change of pace to actually spend some time with out buddy without her being pissed off at us, saving us from whatever trouble we've somehow landed in, or some combination of the two.

We should also be ready to do something nice for Kaguya should the opportunity present itself, not only to repay her for her helping us, but to help re-establish and strengthen our bond with her, especially since she's one of the few who knows about our little memory problem.

Oh yes, and Patchy, too.
>> No. 67125
[X] Do whatever you have to and make sweet sweet love to Mokou.

lol why am I even voting?
>> No. 67126
File 122621931394.jpg - (610.96KB , 961x1156 , 1225569278931.jpg ) [iqdb]
67126
>Dr. Doujin !6zq1qwwMaI

DIRTY NIGGER.
EX-KEINE DICKINGS WHERE.
>> No. 67129
[ ] Do whatever you have to do with Mokou in tow.
this seems like the only option where we actually get points
>> No. 67131
[ ] Space out.

Interessing option.
>> No. 67142
what you have to do is the subject of the next vote. Also, towing Mokou where ever it is you're going is won.
>> No. 67144
>>67142

How about the arcade? Can we go there with Mokou?
>> No. 67145
>>67144
Smart.


Yuka's is the only place I can think of to go. We should tell her that we told Marisa about our memory loss, the voice message for help, and maybe anything important Patch or the others said about Marisa, but I can't think of anything.

And does anyone remember the note with the unknown cartoon character (and we bought a doll and didn't give it to Reimu; do we still have it, Kira?)? I don't think now is a good time to bring it up to Mokou, but I haven't seen it mentioned in a long time.
>> No. 67146
lets go to the mall. there is always something to do at a mall and its a good place for buddies to hang out
>> No. 67147
>>67146
i also for got to mention to check our inventory since we spent quite a bit of money on random things
>> No. 67148
>>67145
>and we bought a doll and didn't give it to Reimu

For some reason, this makes me think of Higurashi.
>> No. 67149
>>67142
Needs more incest
>> No. 67152
>>67106 here
>she knows us better than we do
I think we should ask a simple question. "Before I lost my memory... Did I really hate Reimu that much?"
And, of course, ask for other details on our pre-amnesiac life. Two reasons: First is curiosity, second is so we can do a better job of pretending we're normal.
>> No. 67154
File 122625245148.jpg - (106.97KB , 640x480 , cab038d9d0373ffa3f1863534afbb21f.jpg ) [iqdb]
67154
>>67148
No, no. Higurashi comes in when we don't give the doll to our tomboyish female friend who secretly harbors a softer, more feminine side than she generally lets on, thus breaking her heart and possibly triggering her decent into madness and embarking on a bloody killing spree.
>> No. 67155
>>67149
Fucking truth.
>> No. 67163
>>67154

Needs more baseball bats.
>> No. 67164
>>67163
Mokou doesn't need a baseball bat. She just uses her fists, remember?
>> No. 67166
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of bats for us when we go to Reimu's shrine for the big fiesta. What else are we going to hit the pinata with?
>> No. 67181
>>67166
Speaking of bats, I wonder where they are.
>> No. 67216
>>67164

Tell ya what, the prospect of caving Rumia's face in with a baseball is immensely more entertaining than just punching her. Come on, who wouldn't want to smash that cute, moe face? I know I would.
>> No. 67270
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 67271
>>67216

You're so hardcore.
>> No. 67273
>>67216
Not nearly as entertaining as bludgeoning the two Reimus to death at the same time. Whether we have them tied together so we can more easily alternate between mother and daughter, or have the two set somewhat apart so that as we continue our attack we have their cries of pain and pleas for mercy coming at us in stereo, there could be no greater satisfaction that beating the Megabitch and her evil seed into a pulp, maybe sodomizing them with the bat every now and then to mix things up. Perhaps set their shrine on fire with them still inside before we go.

That would be good. Real good.
>> No. 67307
>>67273

You forgot the rape. There must always be rape. And I don't think it will take that much to torture Reimu, she's already pretty broken. The mother, on the other hand...
>> No. 67312
>>67273

Nn, the point is keeping them alive as long as possible, and while Rumia is a youkai that has natural resistance to physical damage, Reimu is just a human. Bludgeoning her face would probably make her die from the concussion, and that's what we'd like to avoid, right? Now, a much better solution would be to tie her to a table, and - first option - open up her stomach and start dragging intestines outside, or - second option - slit her wrists and watch her slowly bleed to death.
As for Rumia, unless she tries to retaliate, a baseball bat would be enough. Smash her face, several times if needed, then let her slowly heal the damage... Only to knock her teeth out again after she's done.
Man, I love me some guro.
>> No. 67314
... what is this thread talking about anymore?
>> No. 67321
>>67314
YAF trollin
>> No. 67337
>>67321

So... Is every post I make now a troll? That's kind of... cool. I don't even have to try.
>> No. 67340
>Is every post I make now a troll?
That's not a good thing.


Kira needs to hijack this thread with some UPDATES
>> No. 67342
>>67340

That's what I told him, but he just got butthurt and started whining on #MiG.
>> No. 67344
>>67342
You must be really bored today YAF. And no Updates in sight anywhere. Day sucks
>> No. 67345
>>67344

It's true though.
>> No. 67427
Kira is sick. Kira is likely to be out for about a week. Apologies all around.
>> No. 67428
>>67427

Thank you for letting us know.
>> No. 67432
File 122659212486.jpg - (324.35KB , 1020x765 , 0f0f1026c21bcea8ad49d12d9d8bcf96.jpg ) [iqdb]
67432
>>67427

Get well soon.
>> No. 68597
>>67427
your white blood cells need to stop being lazy and get to work.
>> No. 68675
>>68597
I finish up the last of the meds on sunday. Hopefully I should be up and about a bit more often by then.
>> No. 70818
bump. Also,

[ ] Where to?
>> No. 70821
>>70818
Hooray!

[X] To Yuuka's place.
>> No. 70823
[x] Yuka's flower shop.

That voice mail message from her that was suddenly cut off. The fact that Marisa left after you told her you spoke to her. Come on, this should be a matter of course.
>> No. 70843
[x] Yuka's flower shop.
>> No. 70844
[x] Yuka's flower shop.
>> No. 70846
[X] To someplace quiet, to talk.

Yuuka's place has waited this long, it can wait a little bit more while we finally fill in Mokou on all the crap we've been going through so far.

Unless you want to pull someone who basically blew up at you for leaving her in the dark into a situation where not even you know exactly what to expect. I'm sure she'd respond to that real well.

If you're going to bring her along, then you had damn well better be sure she knows what you're doing and why, and such an explanation probably can't be done justice while you're on the go. Besides, taking the time to sit down and talk it over could have some benefits, if she has some advice or some other input to contribute.
>> No. 70848
>>70846
>Yuuka's place has waited this long, it can wait a little bit more

10/10. I am tearing at my face in rage. Good job!
>> No. 70851
>>70846
I second this motion.
Besides, Yuka's call was about a day ago or some such. Point is: what happened, happened, and we'd only be picking up evidence - or cinders - as need be. Anything we'll see there tonight, we'll probably also see later, if Kira still lets us go there.

[x] To someplace quiet, to talk.
[OPTIONAL] Talking on a walk home is fine too.
>> No. 70865
[x] To someplace quiet, to talk.

Sort things out for now. Yuka can wait just a bit longer. Best to have companions who know what is going on so they can be more helpful or give advice.
>> No. 70866
[X] To Yuuka's place.

How far away is Yuka's place again?

We can talk on the way there.
>> No. 70872
[X] To Yuuka's place.
>> No. 70875
[x] To someplace quiet, to talk.

Right, no more keeping her in the dark.
>> No. 70879
[x] To someplace quiet, to talk.

There's no reason whatsoever to go to Yuuka's place
I'd stay the fuck away from her.
>> No. 70880
[X] To someplace quiet, to talk.
>> No. 70881
Mokou is going to beat your face in when you tell her that Yuka left a message possibly connected to Marisa's disappearance and you haven't followed up on it. This is a girl of action, and she's already come down on you before for not putting your family first.

[x] Yuka's flower shop.
[x] On the way play the message for Mokou and tell her why you think it might be connected to Marisa.
>> No. 70885
>>70881
>[x] On the way play the message for Mokou and tell her why you think it might be connected to Marisa.

>Moving the phone around for a bit you try to get a signal again. Once you have it, you get back into your voice mail. Yuka’s message is now missing from there. You curse some more inwardly. Why did the damn thing have to delete the message? However, as the final voice message begins to play, a chill runs down your spine.

The call for help should still be there (no guarantee, as we did fall off the roof), but that wasn't very long or informative. It should at least convince her that we do need to go visit Yuka though.

>Mokou is going to beat your face in when you tell her that Yuka left a message possibly connected to Marisa's disappearance and you haven't followed up on it.
We were tied up. Literally. Remember? We didn't hear it until right before we fell off the roof, so it's not like we could've done it before school either.
>> No. 70886
[X] Yuka's flower shop.

You better keep on updating this Kira.
>> No. 70887
>>70881
First, the message was deleted after we listened to it.
>>Once you have it, you get back into your voice mail. Yuka’s message is now missing from there. You curse some more inwardly. Why did the damn thing have to delete the message?

Second, even if we did have it, we have absolutely no reason to suspect Marisa is at all connected beyond circumstantial evidence, and frankly I think Mokou would be more inclined to come down on us again for running around on some crazy hunch rather than being with our family.

Thirdly, even if Mokou thought Yuka's was worth checking out, she shouldn't get mad at us for not checking it out considering we had listened to it just that day, NEARLY DIED shortly afterward, and then was somewhat preoccupied with that whole "knocked unconscious and tied to a chair by drunken bitch Reimu" bit we just escaped, especially since she was not only present but instrumental in saving us from those two incidents.
>> No. 70888
>>It should at least convince her that we do need to go visit Yuka though.

Why would that be? There was no indication that we recognized the voice as Yuka's, or as anyone else's for that matter. It could be her, sure, but it could just as easily be Marisa for all we know, or even Mima.
>> No. 70889
>There was no indication that we recognized the voice as Yuka's

facepalm.tiff

>Yuka’s message is now missing from there.
>> No. 70890
>>70888
Too big of a coincidence to not be Yuka. Mima wouldn't have our damn cell phone number, Marisa probably wouldn't call us for help.

>>70889
He's talking about the second message, and it is NOT explicitly stated that it came from Yuka. Anon recognized Yuka's voice for the first message, but didn't say anything until after listening to it all; so it's really likely that Anon recognizes the voice and simply didn't "write" who it was because his 'train of thought was interupted' by the fall.
>> No. 70893
>>70890
>>Mima wouldn't have our damn cell phone number

What if she's not calling from a phone?
>> No. 70894
>>This is a girl of action, and she's already come down on you before for not putting your family first.
If that's the case, shouldn't we go home to where our family is?

Moreover, both messages went missing as far as been made apparent. The first call was Yuka's and all she said was that she wanted to talk to us about something. We started losing our reception and lost it. Second message was a gasping "Help me" which we couldn't identify at the time; then, we almost fell to our doom.

The way Yuka's message ended was suspicious, if I recall, but there's nothing we can do about what happened to her now. It's long since happened.
>> No. 70896
>>70887
>I think Mokou would be more inclined to come down on us again for running around on some crazy hunch
>crazy hunch

Last night you tell Marisa that you spoke to Yuka. She leaves in a huff after speaking negatively about her and saying some ambiguous things about your mother. The next morning you find a note from Marisa stating she is leaving and may not come back because she "has things that require her attention". On your phone you find a voice mail message from Yuka mentioning Mima that gets cuts off. Finally you get an even more mysterious message begging for help. Yes, I'm sure these things are not at all related.

>>70890
>Too big of a coincidence to not be Yuka. Mima wouldn't have our damn cell phone number, Marisa probably wouldn't call us for help.

Well, I personally think it was Mima's ghost, in which case having your cell phone number is rather a non-issue. And to be fair, Yuka didn't explain how she had our cell phone number either, just that it caused her trouble.

>>70894
>If that's the case, shouldn't we go home to where our family is?

Those girls need their mother who seemed to have abandoned them. You are poor compensation for that.

>The way Yuka's message ended was suspicious, if I recall, but there's nothing we can do about what happened to her now. It's long since happened.

You don't even know what (if anything) has "long since happened". This isn't LAE: Sticking your head in the sand is bound to get it cut off.
>> No. 70897
>>70893
Kill yourself. Immediately.

>>70894
There was no indication that the second message got deleted. We haven't checked, after all. The first getting deleted seemed like a huge fluke, and it'd be strange to happen twice.

Well, in any event, we should TRY to play back the latter message for Mokou.
Also, we've already decided we're bringing mokou with us, so why would we bring her to our house? Just to comfort the little ones?
>> No. 70902
>>Last night you tell Marisa that you spoke to Yuka. She leaves in a huff after speaking negatively about her and saying some ambiguous things about your mother. The next morning you find a note from Marisa stating she is leaving and may not come back because she "has things that require her attention". On your phone you find a voice mail message from Yuka mentioning Mima that gets cuts off. Finally you get an even more mysterious message begging for help. Yes, I'm sure these things are not at all related.

You're basically accusing your step-mother of abandoning your family to go do SOMETHING to some old acquaintance/rival of your mother's just because you mentioned talking to her. Throw in the fact that you're partially basing this connection on a deleted voicemail message from someone who shouldn't have known what your number was to begin with, and I would think someone would begin to wonder if whatever happened to us did more to our brain than just scramble our memories.

>>Those girls need their mother who seemed to have abandoned them. You are poor compensation for that.

No, they need support from the ones in their life who HAVEN'T seemingly abandoned them right now. The father needs to be there for his daughters, and the big brother needs to be there for his little sisters. Avoiding dealing with the crisis on the home front is every bit as much sticking our head in the sand to avoid the problem as anything we're doing (or not) regarding that call from Yuka.
>> No. 70907
[X] Go to Kaguya's place. You're sttill worried about Reimu.
>> No. 70910
>>70897
So, you propose that we try break into the teacher's lounge/office/whatever-it-is-teacher's-place and find our cellphone first?

>>70902
That's what I said. Who cares about compensation? comfort is important right now.

>>70907
Maybe you should have said that before Kira wrote his post.
>> No. 70911
>>70910
I see no mention that our cell phone was confiscated. Just the notes.

>>70907
No. Not with Mokou.
>> No. 70914
>>70911
Oh, wait, that's right. My bad.
>> No. 70915
[x] Yuka's flower shop. Explain things to Mokou on the way.
>> No. 70918
>>70915
>>"So. Now what?"
>>"I need to go to Yuka's flower shop?"
>>"What? Her!? Why?"
>>"Can I explain on the way?"
>>"No time. We're already there."
>>"What do you mean? Yuka's shop is downtown."
>>"We're already there."
>>"But we only just left the front gate and--oh, wait, you're right. There it is."
>>"Funny that, huh?"
D:
>> No. 70922
>>70918
>>"So. Now what?"
>>"I need to go to Yuka's flower shop?"
>>"What? Her!? Why?"
>>"Can I explain on the way?"
>>"No time. We're already there."
>>"What do you mean? Yuka's shop is downtown."
>>"We're already there."
>>"But we only just left the front gate and--oh, wait, you're right. There it is. Well, then I guess I'll explain here...
>> No. 70930
>You're basically accusing your step-mother of abandoning your family to go do SOMETHING to some old acquaintance/rival of your mother's just because you mentioned talking to her.

And what is your explanation for Marisa abruptly ending the conversation with us after we told her something as serious as losing our memory and going of to take care of "something" and apparently not coming back? Sudden marital troubles?

And it's not an accusation, you twat; from the note she apparently went off with the notion that she night never see her husband or children again. Whatever she's embroiled in she probably feels is in the best interest of her family.

>Throw in the fact that you're partially basing this connection on a deleted voicemail message from someone who shouldn't have known what your number was to begin with, and I would think someone would begin to wonder if whatever happened to us did more to our brain than just scramble our memories.

What are you even talking about? There's any number of ways she could have discovered our phone number, not the least of which is magic, all of them potentially time consuming.

>No, they need support from the ones in their life who HAVEN'T seemingly abandoned them right now.

Yes, and I'm sure you'll do a fine job of convincing them of that. Since you've apparently never lost anyone important to you in your life, I'll spell this out for you: They don't want your comfort, they want their mother. And that is why we're going out to look for her, instead of going home and sticking our thumbs up our asses.
>> No. 70967
[x] Yuuka's update shop
>> No. 70985
>>And that is why we're going out to look for her, instead of going home and sticking our thumbs up our asses.

No, that is why you're going to try to look for her, fail miserably, go home, and find there's no need to stick our thumbs up our asses because we're already being quite vigorously fucked in it.

Seriously, it somewhat defeats the purpose of writing your family a letter announcing you might not return if you're going to be anywhere that there's even a remote chance one of them could spot or bump into you. Wherever she is, it won't be any place we could get to on our own. The best you could hope for is perhaps some vague clue that might make sense if our memory wasn't still full of holes so large you could drive Letty through them, and even that's doubtful.

As callous as it might seem, Marisa disappearing could actually be a good thing for us. We still don't know if she had any part in our memory loss, and as all accounts seem to suggest we didn't trust her while we were researching Mima's disappearance pre-amnesia (likely for a good reason), then her absence might provide us with a little bit of breathing room to try to relearn what we've forgotten and piece things back together. Assuming, of course, we could be bothered to try to find the damn pieces.

Even if we could find where either Marisa or Yuka are, what then? We still have no real meaningful memories, nor any of the knowledge of and access to whatever magical abilities we may have had before our little mind-wipe. We nearly got killed by falling off a roof today, for fuck's sake. If we can't even get out of our own sticky situations without outside help, what good could we hope to do for someone else?

Bottom line, if you really want to go chasing ghosts in a futile search for Marisa, fine, but I would much rather we focus our efforts on something more likely to be productive.

Oh, who am I kidding? Nothing we can do will be productive.
Here comes the snow...
>> No. 70986
>Seriously, it somewhat defeats the purpose of writing your family a letter announcing you might not return if you're going to be anywhere that there's even a remote chance one of them could spot or bump into you.
She isn't off hiding from us, she's doing stuff. From the phone call, it seems that the stuff involved Yuka, and in a way that was very bad for Yuka. Plus, it seems that Yuka had some very important questions for us, that we would probably want to answer for her (although that's weird, since she knows we lost our memory, but still expects us to answer questions). You don't think that maybe, just maybe, it might be a good idea to go down there and see what happened to Yuka? See if there's any definite proof that if anything happened, Marisa was the culprit? I seriously doubt that we'd run into either of them there, but why the FUCK would you want to just completely ignore that lead?
>> No. 70988
>>Plus, it seems that Yuka had some very important questions for us, that we would probably want to answer for her (although that's weird, since she knows we lost our memory, but still expects us to answer questions).

Since when does Yuka know we lost our memory?
>> No. 70989
>>70988
Since my own memory fucked up. Whoops. I thought she kicked us out after hearing that; turns out we were kicked out after hearing about Mima's disappearance.
>> No. 70993
This morning, our family lost a mother/step-mother from an incident we may have inadvertently triggered.
Later, we almost plummeted to our death/cripplement from the school roof because the creepy doll girl wasn't their to mind us.
We were harassed by the school faculty (harass me more, Ran-sensei~).
We were almost raped by a drunken, needy bitch.
...
How much longer are we going to walk into Day 5's face slaps?

>>70986
The phone call didn't indicate anything definite about anything. Just that flower girl had questions of a questionable nature and questionable utility.
>> No. 71005
>>70985

Wow, you make a pretty good argument for our actions not having any impact on the future of the story. Tell me, then, why are you wasting your time voting, let alone arguing about it?
>> No. 71020
>>71005
I am merely expressing my doubts about this course of action that some seem certain is the best thing we could be doing, not saying that everything we could possibly do can't have any sort of impact on the story. I'm just worried about the KIND of impact we'll be having. I mean, really, can you honestly say that everything the majority has chosen to go with in the belief that it was the best choice in the past has turned out for the best for us? Whether it's a waste of time like that attempt to get those notes back from Ran, or the nutty decision regarding talking to Marisa that is the entire reason we're in this situation to begin with, we don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to this sort of thing. It's spotty, at best.

If at all possible, I would like to avoid another Box fiasco, or a recreation of those numerous botched attempts to use that stupid camera in MiG, to say nothing of getting "Snow End! Part Deaux," and I think a way to do that is to put more thought into not only what we're doing, but why.

When making a decision, the sensible thing is to consider all of your possible options, or at least the most appealing ones, and weigh their respective pros and cons before settling on one, is it not? I'm just trying to put forth what I view as cons of one choice, while putting forth my own suggestion and reasons to go with that one. I'm not saying there aren't problems with it, either, but pretty much everything is going to have some downsides.

As for why I choose to "waste" my time in such a way, I enjoy it. I enjoy voting, even if my choice doesn't win, and I enjoy arguing, even if nobody listens to me, or even if I'm flat-out wrong. And I have been. Boy, have I ever. But, even if a contrary position is wrong doesn't mean it's not worth at least considering, if only partially, right?

Anyway, I've said my piece on this matter, and all I can really do now is hope I don't have to say "I told you so" later on. Of course, by that point, we'll probably have bigger problems to worry about.
>> No. 71030
Er... You guys do realize that Kira probably doesn't give the story even quarter as much thought as you do, right? Take it easy and stop overreacting. It's pathetic.
>> No. 71036
>>71030
Kira boasted in an earlier thread that he has the entire story basically mapped out, and could easily do another run or even turn it into a VN, if he chose to (and had the manpower for the latter).

I think he gives it enough thought.
Even if he takes forever to update
>> No. 71038
>>71036

And you believe that? What a fool you are. There's no such thing as 'planning' when it comes to CYOAs! What a great and intoxicating innocence, how could you be so naive? There's no way to predict every single branch of a CYOA's storyline, and while I admit - judging from my own experience - that it is possible to railroad the story despite any efforts we - the readers - may throw to guide it in a direction we would like it to go, such behaviour would be simply egoistic, and I doubt someone as... respected as Kira would use such a method. Or at least I want to believe it.
Either way, like I said, unless you railroad the story, there's no such thing as 'planning'. You're being fooled, fellow Anonymous. All those theories you make, all those speculations, in the end, they serve no other purpose than to give the writer ideas. I'm ready to bet that if one of them comes true, there's a 99% chance it wasn't because you predicted it, but because the writer used the idea you came up with.
>> No. 71039
>>71038
>There's no such thing as 'planning' when it comes to CYOAs!
Uh-huh.

Do you honestly think that the writers (EVERY writer, by your claim) writes an update, reads the discussion, and then thinks about what should happen on the next update? You don't think that maybe, just MAYBE they had a plan that they follow? That they have already decided what they'll throw at the readers at some point well before the story progresses to that point?

I don't mean that Kira tried planning GA:SD in full like a VN, so he could just collect the votes and paste them as Anon makes the votes. I mean a basic structure along the lines of "Day 2, Reimu gets raped at the park. If Anon is around there at the right time he can save her, if not she disappears from school". I find it seriously hard to believe that anyone could make a CYOA with a plot like GA:SD or MiG without putting planning into it before hand.
>> No. 71040
>>71039
>with a plot like GA:SD or MiG

There's your problem. GASD and MiG did not have seriously thought-out plots. It was just an illusion created by the tons of discussion and some of the speculations coming true - most probably on a basis I described before.
>> No. 71041
Speaking from my own experience as a writer, I'd have to say yes, yes a writer is able to plan events ahead of time that can happen just as according to a plan. Even Jerl, the writer of TAiG, could plan some things ahead. It doesn't so much have to do with everything being a result of Anon's choices, but Anon's choices affecting pre-determined events.

However, I would have to agree that Kira does not plan things out in advance. His style, as previously described, involves making random things happen to freak Anon out, then trying to make sense of those things with the serious discussion that they generate. He even admitted that he lied when he said that MiG was "just as planned", since he never even had a plan.
>> No. 71042
>>71041
>He even admitted that he lied when he said that MiG was "just as planned", since he never even had a plan.

Uh, dude, you're trying to break the 'Kira = Master of Carefully Planned Despair' myth here. I know, I was there when he was confessing about MiG actually not being 'just as planned', but let the guy ride on his reputation. It's all he has, really. But... yeah, I don't think anyone would believe you anyway. We're dealing with the master of despair here, after all, he's probably planned all this happening and is now laughing at us secretly. Derp.

But I have to agree that anons often give the story way too much, or way more thought than the writer does. Prime examples being LAE, recently HLA and, unfortunately, anything Kira writes. SDMLA had such a time as well, remember the whole thing about Belmonymous' finger? The retarded discussion about ZOMG FORESHADOWING continued even after HY had confessed that he had chosen the finger at random and there was no meaning to it. That's a good example of 'looking too deep'. On this note, I'd like to suggest reading this article here, and see how stupid it looks when you're trying to find a hole in the whole: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lagoon#Themes
>> No. 71043
>There's no way to predict every single branch of a CYOA's storyline
As a writer, I agree with you here. The best you can manage is think of some definite events that will be very hard, or near impossible for Anon to cancel. Sure, you can think of some things that could happen, but chances are that they will not come true, unless the writer and audience have very similar goals in mind for the story. The worst that can happen is them having completely different goals set.
If there are choices every... Let's say second page of the story, then after ten pages or five updates the story could've gone anywhere! Unless you're running it in more closed environment, for example SDM. That makes job of the writer much easier since audience has clear limits, and it's fine.
>MAYBE they had a plan that they follow
You'd be amazed how many of our plans never happen. It's incredibly hard to predict what will catch readers' interests, so best you can hope for is to plan bunch of crap and hope that some of them can happen.
>> No. 71044
>>71043
>You'd be amazed how many of our plans never happen.
I'd assume all but 1.

I'm talking about something like
You wake up in Gensokyo. What do you do?

If anon chooses "The Lake", they meet Cirno. If they can befriend cirno, she will take Anon to another area of his choice. If not, Anon either runs off or gets a bad end from Cirno. If he runs off, he can end up at the SDM or lost in the Forest of Magic.
If he goes to the SDM, he becomes a chef.
If he goes to the forest of magic, he meets Marisa.
If he goes to Moriya, he gives Sanae hot dickings and gets blasted by Kanako.


Something like that. A rough outline of what will happen if Anon does a certain thing. NOT mapping out the entire plot. NOT something so rigid that a single write in will tear it apart. But it is something that would give the writer guidance so that he can take the circumstances (i.e. running into cirno), the characters as developed so far, use that to write the dialogue and still have enough freedom to incorporate Anon's musings into the final product, like what UNOwen is doing. This would also allow the writer to, if he chose to, flesh it out into a VN.

I find it seriously hard to believe that anyone could write anything on here without SOME level of planning without making a horrible mess full of plot holes and outright contradictions in behavior.
>> No. 71045
>>71044
>without (...) outright contradictions in behavior

Impossible when anon's doing the voting.
>> No. 71046
>>71045
I meant for everyone, not just anon.
>> No. 71062
>>71042
You really need to let up with the Black Lagoon hatred. One person thinking deep about a series that doesn't need to be thought of in a deep way does not make a series unwatchable.

For example, it'd be pretty fucking stupid for me to, say, denounce all of Touhou as stupid and unplayable just because I said hate the way you obsess(ed) over Reimu so goddamn often, or because I don't like lesbians and I happened to read Dichromatic Butterfly as my first Touhou doujin, or because I hate vampires and EoSD was the first game I played, or whatever.

Don't bother coming up with a counter-argument. Instead, just watch the first three episodes. I guaran-fucking-tee you you'll be all, "....man, what the fuck was all that shit in the wiki for? That has nothing to do with this."

tl;dr, watch some Black Lagoon and quit believing you have valid reasons to not watch it. Also write more AAA. I like it.
>> No. 71063
>>71062

I do not know where those assumptions came from, but while you're wrong about me not watching it - since I did watch it and what's more, liked it - the sentence about this shit in wikipedia having nothing to do with the series is exactly my point. Black Lagoon was a cool shootan'n'gangstan animu, and most of that shit - if not all of it - described in the 'Themes' section is just made up bullshit, with which I'm sure you can agree.

And that was my point. The finger in SDMLA was a load of retarded bullshit, it had no meaning at all, it was chosen at random, yet people still obsessed over it ever AFTER that fact was brought into daylight. Now wouldn't you call that stupid? I sure would. And I did. Mentioning Black Lagoon was just to show a point in case, the case being 'looking too deep into nothing'. And looking too deep into nothing was what what was happening in SDMLA, it's what is happening in LAE and HLA, and it's what's been happening in Kira's stories since the very beggining.

That is all.

>AAA

I wish there was an onomatopeia through which I could express smiling a smile so sweet it melts the hearts of strongest of men while saying 'Nope, fuck you~, I'll get to it when I feel like it~' in a melodic tone.
>> No. 71086
>>71063
>I wish there was an onomatopeia
"awesome.jpg", always.

You realize this kind of shit is why your readership levels tend to drop during each story, right? I mean, you must have figured that out by now.
>> No. 71119
>>71063
Oh, you did watch it? Cool, then. Last I heard, you hadn't, so I'm glad to hear that changed.

>And looking too deep into nothing was what what was happening in SDMLA,
Yes.

>it's what is happening in LAE
I wouldn't know.

>and HLA,
...HLA is deep?

>and it's what's been happening in Kira's stories since the very beginning.
To be fair, we were young, confused, unsure, and misguided... which, ironically, is how Kira likes them.
It's also how he likes his voters, as well.

>The AAA thing
And a hearty fuck you to you as well, good sir.
>> No. 71121
writing writing. Trying to write would seem to be a more accurate term.
>> No. 71131
>>71119

Well, about LAE, just take a look at those WALLS of discussion. I don't know how much of them are made by Teruyo himself, posting as anonymous, but it's still astounding that something like LAE would get discussion so serious and lenghty.

>...HLA is deep?

Nope, but it's readers are trying to make it out to be.


>And a hearty fuck you to you as well, good sir.

With pleasure~
Seriously though, I'm not going to resume AAA until I'm done with the Akyu GTS scene I promised certain someone. The problem is, I can't get any privacy lately, and writing a H-scene with people glancing over my shoulders all the goddamn time is out of question.

>>71086
Nope, I don't see what you mean at all.
>> No. 71134
>>Well, about LAE, just take a look at those WALLS of discussion. I don't know how much of them are made by Teruyo himself, posting as anonymous, but it's still astounding that something like LAE would get discussion so serious and lenghty.

As the excessively long-winded Anon behind many of those WALLS you're referring to, I can assure you that my ramblings are not the product of any writefag shenanigans. As for the ones not by me, I have no clue about those, but I give the guy enough credit to believe he wouldn't do something like that, even if others do not.
>> No. 71140
>>71121

For the love god, only the update has the power to stop these anons.

Or it will give them more fuel.
>> No. 71160
>>71131
>Akyu GTS
Wait, what? Like Viper GTS? This is making me picture, like... Koakuma x Akyu, or something.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>> No. 71162
>>71160
No, wait: Koakyuma?
>> No. 71163
>>71162
God, that's awful.
>> No. 71164
>>71160
GTS = Giantess
As in, giant girl.
>> No. 71167
>>71134

80% chance you're Teruyo. Sage.
>> No. 71171
I'm surprised how no one pointed out the biggest flaw of Kira's writing yet. What do I mean? Kira depends too much on his readers. The goal of the 'mystery' in his stories (in reality created by the lack of facts and information) is to invoke discussion, from which he may later derive ideas on how to proceed with the story. Of course no one ever notices how some situations fit a previously posted theory perfectly, and when they do, it's all because 'Kira planned it all along', and we just happened to have figured it out. Bullshit. What I think we should do is stop feeding Kira readymade ideas and see what he's really capable of. It may also force him to think harder, thus helping to get rid of the writer's block. It's easier to write down your own ideas than someone else's.

tl;dr: Kira (and not only him, I'm looking at you, Teruyo, HY, Patchwork) is a myth
>> No. 71179
>tl;dr: Kira (and not only him, I'm looking at you, Teruyo, HY, Patchwork) is a myth

99.9% chance you're YAF.

sage
>> No. 71193
File 122888480028.jpg - (76.54KB , 480x650 , mokouxkaguya.jpg ) [iqdb]
71193
I'll just leave this here.
>> No. 71198
>>71171
also, oop. Looks like you figured me out! Well then, no more point in writing. It was a good run while it lasted but now it's over. Pack up, turn off the lights, people, show's over! Good night!
>> No. 71199
File 122888847676.jpg - (43.37KB , 262x188 , Identity_break.jpg ) [iqdb]
71199
>>71198