[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12240192853.png - (168.60KB , 330x380 , 121245039344.png ) [iqdb]
61876 No. 61876
You press the little green button.
"Hello?"
"Ah!" Comes the voice down the phone, followed by a thumping noise. You frown.
"Hello?" There is a scrabbling sound and someone cursing in the background.
"Are you in there?" The voices comes back again, you don't recognise it, but it sounds female and more than a little frustrated.
"Um, sorry?" You say.
"How do I ... ?" The voice says, and you hear a series of sharp tapping noises.
"Hello?" You're starting to get bored now, this is obviously a prank call or something.
"Argh! Blasted machine!" You hear the voice shout, followed by a crunch and the sound of a dial tone.

"Who was it?" Renko asks as you put the phone away again.
"I don't know." You shake your head. "A prank call maybe, or a wrong number." You shrug as Renko laughs.
"Bad timing, hey?" She says.
You sit in silence for a moment, finishing your coffee. The tension of your conversation with Renko has drained away, leaving you feeling jittery but less worried.
"Hey Renko ... what you said earlier."
"Hm?"
"About not wanting to overwhelm me?"
"Ah, yes." Renko looks away for a moment.
"Well, I feel much better now, could we continue?"
She smiles. "If you like, but we have all the time in the world, don't worry." Renko stretches, yawning. Thats a nice sight. You smile to yourself.

[ ] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
[ ] Ask her why Mary looks like Yukari.
[ ] Actually, ask her about herself.
[ ] Suggest you go somewhere else for now. Mary might have calmed down.
[ ] Suggest you go somewhere else for now, why not go back to yours?

>> No. 61877
[X] Suggest you go somewhere else for now, why not go back to yours?

Sleepover!
>> No. 61878
[X] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.

Info gatherin'
>> No. 61881
[x] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
[x] Ask her why Mary looks like Yukari.
>> No. 61882
[ ] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
>> No. 61883
[x] Actually, ask her about herself.
[x] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.

Who are you, mysterious stranger?
>> No. 61884
[ODIN] Actually, ask her about herself.
[ODIN] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
>> No. 61885
[x] Actually, ask her about herself.
[x] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
>> No. 61888
[x] Actually, ask her about herself.
[x] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
>> No. 61889
Writing now!
>> No. 61890
[x] Actually, ask her about herself.
[x] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.
>> No. 61891
[x] Actually, ask her about herself.
[x] Ask her what she knows about Yukari.

BANDWAGON
>> No. 61892
"So ... who is Yukari? What do you know about her?" You ask, playing with your empty coffee cup.
Renko sighs and leans back. "Mary can tell you a lot more than me, but I'll try. Yukari is real, but she lives in another dimension."
"Another dimension?" You ask.
"Heh." Renko covers her eyes with her hand. "Now it's your turn to think I'm crazy."
"No, I don't. Please, go on."
She peeks at you between her fingers, grinning. "Okay." She says. "Yukari is some kind of demon, or something, with control over gaps and boundaries. I don't know what that means, really, you'd have to ask Mary."
You nod, but what Renko said actually makes a lot of sense. Some of the concepts from Yukari's teaching come to the surface of your thoughts. They make ... more sense?

No, they just hurt more.

You fumble in your pocket for a tissue to stop the sudden nosebleed. You moan, holding one hand to your nose and the other to your head.
"You okay?" Renko says, reaching over the table and placing a hand on your head.
You nod weakly, taking a deep breath. You focus on the feeling of Renko's hand, willing the nonsense in your skull to retreat again. The pain slowly stops. The tissue comes away bloody, but not soaked. You sniff loudly.
"Sorry. That's, er, that's the first time that's ever happened while I'm awake." You say, quickly checking to make sure you're not bleeding from your eyes. You can't taste any blood either.
Renko looks really worried. You realise she's still touching your head and you start to blush a little.
"Thanks." You mutter as she sits back again. "Renko. I don't really know much about you, I , sort of want to ... um ... I m-mean-"
Renko lets out a little laugh and smiles at you again. "I'm nobody special, just a friend." She says. "And you know me well enough by now! We've done nothing but talk to each other for nearly," she checks her watch "three hours now!"
You laugh nervously, if you felt a bit more confident you'd probably try making a joke about wanting to spend more time together, but you're really unsure about how Renko feels, or if she even swings that way. Maybe you're just a curiosity to her?
What is it that Mary said? 'First lead we've had in months'?
"R-renko, am I just ... " You start, trailing off when you see the look on Renko's face.

She looks like she's seen a ghost.

You follow her gaze across the cafe, to one of the only other occupied tables in the room. You're sure there wasn't anyone sitting there when you came in, but now there's a man there, nursing a steaming cup of green tea.
He looks old but well-maintained, with a short, neat grey bread and long grey hair tied back. He's wearing an odd sort of green robe. Must be some kind of traditional Japanese clothing. There's a long bundle of cloth at his feet.

He's staring back at Renko, showing no emotion.
"Renko?" You ask. "What's the matter?"
She turns back to you, eyes wide, biting her lip.
"Who's he?" You look at the man again, who is calming sipping his drink.
Renko doesn't say anything, just takes out her phone and motions for you to be quiet.
"Mary? Yes ... yes I know, listen!" She nearly shouts down the phone a moment later. "Where are you?" A pause. "Okay, stay there, don't go home ... you heard me, don't go home, stay where there are people. I'm coming to get you right now."
Renko all but slams her phone shut and then looks at you.

"We have to go."

She's white as a sheet and nearly shaking.

[ ] "Okay." Follow her.
[ ] Demand to know what's going on.
[ ] It sounds like you're safer alone, decline for now but get her number.
[ ] Ask her again who that man is.
>> No. 61893
[ ] "Okay." Follow her.
>> No. 61894
[X] "Okay." Follow her.

Youki?
>> No. 61895
{X} "Okay." Follow her.
{X} Ask her again who that man is.
>> No. 61896
[x] "Okay." Follow her.
[x] When clear, ask her again who that man is.
[x] Get her number, just in case.

Multivotan games.
>> No. 61897
>>61894
I'm guessing Kourin. Would make more sense than seeing Youki on this side... or anywhere at all for that matter.

[X] "Okay." Follow her.
>> No. 61898
[x] "Okay." Follow her.
[x] When clear, ask her again who that man is.
[x] Get her number, just in case.
>> No. 61899
[X] "Okay." Follow her.
>> No. 61901
[x] Take the blue pill.

That man's obviously an Agent.
>> No. 61902
Writing now!
>> No. 61904
File 12240262732.jpg - (78.44KB , 712x712 , GREENROBE.jpg ) [iqdb]
61904
>>He looks old but well-maintained, with a short, neat grey bread and long grey hair tied back. He's wearing an odd sort of green robe. Must be some kind of traditional Japanese clothing. There's a long bundle of cloth at his feet.
>> No. 61905
>>61904
And what, pray tell, is Youki doing on this side of the border?
And why would Renko recognize him?
>> No. 61906
"Okay." You say, too stunned by the sudden change in Renko's mood to argue or question.
"Come on then." She stand up and grabs your hand, glancing once more at the old man sitting alone. Renko nearly drags you across the room and back outside. You look over your shoulder to see the old man standing up and picking up the bundle at his feet.
"He's following us, Renko." You say as she hurries along the street outside.
"I know." She says, frowning. "Can you keep up with me?"
Truth told, you don't feel like you can. Your legs are tired and this pace is a little too much for you. But you just nod, glancing over your shoulder again. The old man in green is following at a distance, should be easy to lose once you turn the corner towards the university.
Renko is still holding your hand. You can feel her giving it a little squeeze as she looks over at you, face lined with worry but trying to look brave.
"What's going on Renko, who is he?"
"I'll explain later." She says as the grey buildings of the university loom in front of you.

------------------------------

"Renko! Over here!" Mary calls as you and Renko approach her outside one of the busiest lecture halls. You can hear a low buzz of people inside, but nobody else is out here.
"Mary." Renko says, too out of breath for anything else. You struggle to keep your composure, trying to ignore the nerves and the adrenaline. You don't even know what you're fleeing from.
"What's going on?" Mary demands, frowning at the pair of you. She still looks intimidating in her anger, but the Yukari-like impression is dented by her heavy looking shoulder-bag and a poofy hat.
"I saw him again." Renko says, straightening up. "The swordsman."
Mary's eyes go wide but she doesn't say anything. "What do we do?" She whispers eventually.
Renko gulps and looks over her shoulder, back the way you came.
"He was following you?" Mary hisses.
"Not sure." Renko says. "I think we lost him."
"Shit." Mary says. "He saw you two together?"
"What?" You ask. "Why does that matter?"
Renko looks at you with a pained expression. "I'm sorry, but ... he might come after you now, especially if he overheard us."
A bolt of cold goes down your spine, making your stomach curl in on itself. You've just managed to pick up some kind of shared stalker? What the fuck?
"Who is he?" You ask.
Mary glares at you. "We don't know! Just ... argh!"
"Mary, calm down." Renko says. "We need to think about this. We need to hide somewhere and think."
Mary grits her teeth and scowls. "We can't go back to mine, he knows where I live."

Renko turns to look at you. "I think we need your help now. Can we come to yours, at least for tonight? Please?"

[ ] Agree to help.
[ ] Demand some kind of explanation first.
[ ] Refuse, you don't want to be part of this. Get away from these two.
>> No. 61907
>>61905
He disappeared ("suddenly became a hermit") and not even Youmu knows where he is, is it really that surprising he might have left Gensokyo? Something big is going down, he might be working for Yukari, or against her.
>> No. 61908
>"The swordsman."
Damn.
>> No. 61909
[X] Agree to help.

Mary is scary, but Renko is lovely and deserves our help.
>> No. 61910
[X] Agree to help.
>> No. 61911
[x] Agree to help.

Rather not be alone. We can get an explanation from Renko later, Mary's too high-strung to be asking anything now.
>> No. 61912
[x] Agree to help.
>> No. 61913
That's it for tonight, I have to get up early tomorrow morning.

Back tomorrow! Go read CoMN instead for the moment, before YAF kills me with pure distilled rage.
>> No. 61914
File 122402920721.jpg - (78.38KB , 750x900 , df0e03a34d010eeea61062e5dfeba3aa.jpg ) [iqdb]
61914
>before YAF kills me with pure distilled rage.
>> No. 61915
[X] Agree to help.
>> No. 61917
>>61913
I will not read CoMN until YAF calms down and stops behaving like a fag. Which will probably never happen.

[x] Agree to help.
>> No. 61918
>>61917

Oh, but I WAS calm. Until /th/ suddenly burst with life that seemed to be gone forever.
The thing is, this life should not be concentrated in only one place. /youkai/ is dead as well, how about going there too, eh? Maybe it'd get Tetro to work again, which I would really appreciate?
Besides, if you think that by not reading CoMN you're teaching me a lesson, or somethng along these lines, think again. Less readers = less votes = less frequent updates = less reading for you.

>>61913

And you just shut the fuck up already.
>> No. 61919
>>61918
>Besides, if you think that by not reading CoMN you're teaching me a lesson, or somethng along these lines, think again. Less readers = less votes = less frequent updates = less reading for you.

Why would someone who doesn't read your stuff care how often you update?
>> No. 61920
>>61913

YAF being butthurt again over why he can't autosage his stories?

Whatelse is new.
And no, CoMN is genderbending fag story.
Much like Haruhi.
>> No. 61921
>>61920
[X] Laugh at YAF maniacally.
>> No. 61923
>>61919
>Why would someone who doesn't read your stuff care how often you update?

Then you shouldn't care. Nor should I. And to be honest, I couldn't care less.

>>61920
>And no, CoMN is genderbending fag story.
>Much like Haruhi.

YOU DON'T SAY.
READ THE FUCKING NOVELS, FAGGOT, THEN SPEAK ABOUT HARUHI

fucking newfags, gb2/a/
>> No. 61924
>>61923
I lol'd at the rage. Good thing we are doing this shit in a related thread (?)
>> No. 61925
>>61924

I rage when it comes to Haruhi. Mainly because faggots from /a/ like you come and disgrace it's fanbase with your uneducated assumptions and fallacies. Read the fucking novels, genderbender thing was created by the fans, it wasn't even mentioned in the fucking book.

Also,
>I read the latest update because HY told me to.

You people are HY's slaves or what?
>> No. 61926
>>61925
needs more time-travel
>> No. 61927
>>61925
Nah, we aren't HY's slaves, we just know he is good. We writefags are all secretly studying his work and plotting to undermine him.
>> No. 61928
ITT: Trolls trolling other trolls who are in turn, trolling.
>> No. 61930
>>61927

If he told you to die in a fire, would you? I don't think so. Then why did you go as far as going to /shrine/ (which in itself is a dangerous thing, because of the shitty swamps surrounding it), reading the update made by no one else than YAF - You're A Fag, the king of shitty writefags, and votespamming the most boring option? I wouldn't dare to do that even if my girlfriend asked me for it. Such devotion - you don't see it every day.
>> No. 61931
>>61930
I don't visit /shrine/, don't assume same anon. And no, I'm not using my writefag trip for this shit.
>> No. 61932
>>61925

Stop trying to troll.
Haruhi was tolerable until faget ass "fans" started thinking Kyon needed a vag and Haruhi needed a cox.
Then proceeded to hail it as some sort of distorted "Holy Grail".

Any popular fanbase is full of fags anyways.

CAD
Dan Kim
Haruhi
Gundam
TYPE-MOON
Touhou
*Chan

See a pattern? Because I do.
>> No. 61933
[X] Go back alone. Turn on the computer and start trolling like no tomorrow.
>> No. 61934
>>61930

All the greatest men could make their men do that.

Stop BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing and go fester in IRC.
>> No. 61935
>>61928

But YAF just thinks he is.
He is being trolled, not vice versa! So yeah!

Of course, he'll just deny in with roundabout internet logic anyways.
>> No. 61936
>>61935
Let's stop trolling YAF for a minute. There are threads that are thirsting for votes.
>> No. 61937
>>61933
[X] Laugh at YAF maniacally.
>> No. 61938
>>61932
>Haruhi was tolerable until faget ass "fans" started thinking Kyon needed a vag and Haruhi needed a cox.

Since when should fan-made shit influence my view on a series? If touhou has shitty fanfiction, should I stop liking it?

>>61934
>All the greatest men could make their men do that.

Lead their men into shit, and preferably stay behind not to accidentaly get excrement on their soils? Yeah, I'm sure they could do that. But the one blindly obeying an order to take a dip head-first into a pool of shit can't be described with a word other than 'a fool'.
>> No. 61939
>Lead their men into shit, and preferably stay behind not to accidentaly get excrement on their soils? Yeah, I'm sure they could do that. But the one blindly obeying an order to take a dip head-first into a pool of shit can't be described with a word other than 'a fool'.

That's how the world spins. Thanks for reminding me about that.
>> No. 61940
File 122403474025.jpg - (6.95KB , 251x245 , 1198133080472.jpg ) [iqdb]
61940
>Since when should fan-made shit influence my view on a series? If touhou has shitty fanfiction, should I stop liking it?

Just a tidbit of information.
As a "troll", you should know when you are feeding one.
>> No. 61942
>>61939

No problem, man. Always at your service.

Hey, let's get this thread to autosage without any more updates. Just like the old times in /border/, in Patchwork's story. How about it?

>>61940
That's the point, dude.
>> No. 61943
>>61942
No, that would be a disgrace for HY. He is a serious writer and doesn't deserve this shit.

You should learn from him, maybe then your little stories wouldn't be such Train Wrecks.
>> No. 61944
>>61943

Same was said about Patchwork.

By the way... I thought no one reads my stories, how would you know they're train wrecks? And why the capitalisation? To express that they're major Train Wrecks?
>> No. 61945
>>61944
The only good thing that you ever made was TS1. You should have stopped after that, because the rest is only shit.
>> No. 61946
>>61945

Why do you read shit then?
>> No. 61947
>>61944

Admittedly, HY's proven he's the shit with SDMLA. You've got to cut him a large amount of slack.
>> No. 61948
>>61945

TS2 could have been a lot better, but it wasn't completely horrible. TS3, on the other hand, was just plain bad. I like CoMN so far, but that's, like, my opinion, man.
>> No. 61949
>>61942

>That's the point, dude.

That doesn't make you a troll, troll'd.


Tl;dr

Writing like a machine does not always equal quality.
>> No. 61950
>>61946
Because i liked your first run, i read the 2nd and whatever came after that.

But the quality just degraded more and more and i was hoping that you would get back on track again. CoMN was a big improvement, but your constant whining, bitching, trolling, emo and drama ruined it.

But it is pointless to talk to you, you are nothing better than the usual Troll you find at every corner.
>> No. 61951
File 122403608291.png - (54.29KB , 707x680 , yaffyrage.png ) [iqdb]
61951
>>61948
>TS3, on the other hand, was just plain bad.

Yeah, that I admit. I was really getting bored of the character, but people were all hot for Yuuka route, so I kinda pushed myself to do it... And that's what came out.

Alright, since it's gotten slow here, I think I'm gonna call it a night. Man, one thing's for sure, messing with HY personally is more fun than messing with you guys. You're too predictable.

Message to HY: next time, send your personal army to /youkai/, to bump Tetro's thread. The best writefag on THP needs a good kick in the rear and get back to work.

Another thing: I admit, it was smart to make your people spam CoMN with votes, since it has forced me to choose which option to write next on my own... And I know I'm a sucker for RenjixFuku romance, so I will write the one that fits my unfulfilled fantasies the most. Quite troublesome, since my readers (lol wut) seem to dislike him... But that's okay.

So, next time, /youkai/ and wake up Tetro, okay?
>> No. 61952
File 122403632563.jpg - (54.78KB , 448x299 , 121487820.jpg ) [iqdb]
61952
Clearly, HY is the real original troll in this thread. Anon just (as per usual) fanned the troll flames under YAF (as per usual).

Like clockwork, YAF BAW'd and is (as per usual) 1)fishing for sympathy
2) using pseudo-intellectual smart ass babble 3) votes
4) attention as a EPIC LOL "troll" and "troll feeder"
5) Passive aggressive internet messages to not writing tripfags
6) Calling piles of shit in buckets worse in comparison to shit in paper bags.

The shit storm has rolled in.
>> No. 61953
File 122403863144.jpg - (113.19KB , 570x802 , 370183.jpg ) [iqdb]
61953
>> No. 61955
File 122403864980.jpg - (78.25KB , 613x599 , 842979.jpg ) [iqdb]
61955
>> No. 61956
File 12240387181.jpg - (61.13KB , 402x600 , 863244.jpg ) [iqdb]
61956
>> No. 61957
File 122403881054.jpg - (116.05KB , 425x600 , 1057899.jpg ) [iqdb]
61957
>> No. 61958
File 122403883882.jpg - (167.35KB , 800x800 , 1347742.jpg ) [iqdb]
61958
>> No. 61959
File 122403886973.jpg - (163.62KB , 600x618 , 1447703.jpg ) [iqdb]
61959
>> No. 61960
File 122403890317.png - (266.00KB , 480x825 , 1776180.png ) [iqdb]
61960
>> No. 61961
File 122403894842.jpg - (776.09KB , 1400x1050 , 996984.jpg ) [iqdb]
61961
>> No. 61962
File 12240389757.jpg - (138.99KB , 500x700 , 1037710.jpg ) [iqdb]
61962
>> No. 61963
File 12240390061.jpg - (58.65KB , 385x600 , 1182492.jpg ) [iqdb]
61963
>> No. 61964
File 122403903499.jpg - (127.64KB , 993x875 , 1422082.jpg ) [iqdb]
61964
>> No. 61965
File 122403906922.jpg - (587.46KB , 777x1016 , 1447525.jpg ) [iqdb]
61965
>> No. 61966
File 122403909181.jpg - (54.90KB , 640x382 , 1790347.jpg ) [iqdb]
61966
>> No. 61969
File 122403954243.jpg - (207.44KB , 715x533 , 618591.jpg ) [iqdb]
61969
...and that is that. For some reason, I feel compelled to come up with non-troll summaries/synopses of the various CYOAs across the boards, but I can't imagine any summary that wouldn't be counted as troll-bait right off the bat, so oh well.
>> No. 61970
>>61969

So, more powerlevels?
>> No. 61971
File 122404136628.jpg - (314.24KB , 638x900 , ac389f2a8453b2fa778e46383fd1d86f.jpg ) [iqdb]
61971
>>61970
Exactly; must be avoided at all costs.
>> No. 61976
>>61952
>The shit storm has rolled in.

Outcome justifies the means. And I had some fun after HY left, at his cost too, which makes it a bit better than it really was. It's amusing, you people keep telling me I'm a shitty writer and a shitty troll, but still fall for my tricks. Yeah, I know what you're gonna say, so zip it and concentrate on something more creative. Like, Tetro, awaken, /youkai/, etc. I know you think he's dead, but I thought that /th/ is dead, so...

>>61969
>but I can't imagine any summary that wouldn't be counted as troll-bait right off the bat, so oh well.

I smirked.
>> No. 61977
This is the reason we can't have nice things
>> No. 61978
File 122406529172.jpg - (177.07KB , 768x788 , Vader vs. Doom.jpg ) [iqdb]
61978
Bravo gentlemen. This, this is what we've been searching for. This is truly the pulsating heart of the internet, nay its very soul.

Pic unrelated.


Oh, and by the way.

[ODIN] Agree to help.
>> No. 61979
>>61976

Mega LOLZ, i'm not bothered, I just like watching the fireworks, and no you are not shit, it's just their opinion.....you really know how to start a shitstorm
>> No. 61980
I wonder if YAF can control minds as well, with major Troll powaz
>> No. 61981
File 122406878247.png - (91.08KB , 233x358 , 1219234366571.png ) [iqdb]
61981
Sure is troll around here.
>> No. 61982
Haha, oh wow.

Anyway, writing soon. Today will be slow until this evening.
>> No. 61983
>>61976

Wait wut? HY started the troll train with

>Back tomorrow! Go read CoMN instead for the moment, before YAF kills me with pure distilled rage.

with a feeding reply of
>And you just shut the fuck up already.

After which Anon and his mother started free game trollan'.
>> No. 61984
File 12240720662.jpg - (8.35KB , 100x100 , 1204474797945.jpg ) [iqdb]
61984
>Yeah, I know what you're gonna say, so zip it and concentrate on something more creative
>concentrate on something more creative
>something more creative
>more creative
>creative
>YAF!nmVOHsTRd
>> No. 61985
>>61980

Controller~

>>61979
>and no you are not shit, it's just their opinion

Yeah, I know. My work (nothing from this site though, mind you) has been reviewed by professionals, and received very positive opinions. Anons' point of view has never been a trustworthy one. It's just that sometimes 'fishing for pity' by calling myself a shitty writer can have... Hm, interesting effects. And as I said before, outcome justifies the means. Oh, and of course there's also that thing about 'YAF being shit' being a meme.
>> No. 61986
>>61985
YAF is a shit writer. This is a proven fact.
>> No. 61987
>>61985

It's not a meme, it's true.
Enjoy your imaginary "professionals".
>> No. 61988
HY is trolling us all.
>> No. 61989
File 122407395932.jpg - (65.22KB , 373x500 , 1203774082849.jpg ) [iqdb]
61989
YAF Post Checklist

1) Fishing for sympathy.
2) Usage pseudo-intellectual smart ass babble.
3) Fishing for votes. Can use reverse pseudo psychology to not ask for any more votes.
4) Attention as a EPIC LOL "troll" and "troll feeder".
5) Passive aggressive internet messages to not writing tripfags.
6) Calling piles of shit in buckets worse, in comparison, to shit in paper bags.
7) IRC faggotry.
8) VOTE PAD.
9) Posting as Anonymous, repling to Anonymous, accusing Anonymous as tripless/drunk YAF, proceeding to then post under trip to complete imageboard circlejerk.
10) Unwarranted self importance through many mediums. Generally through self appointed titles, or MSPaint "helpers".
11) General denial.
12) The "DISREGARD THAT, I REALLY DO SUCK COCKS" reply post.
Can directly related to one to any to all list item(s), given context of reply.
13) Claims to winning a game when both parties are playing to completely opposite games.
14) Typing like a dinosaur when "drunk lol".
15) Attempt to pseudo-pyscho analize text from other posts and/or posters.
16) Usage of "Well, that's just like, your opinion, man".
17) The Anonymous as the Trix Rabbit Accusastion, always hunting for that bowl of succesful YAF trollan'.
18) Unlimited One-Trick Pony Works.
Claims of usage of countless dasturly and creative tricks, but is always just a reply to troll.
19) The Dark Side of the Moon post. ie: Drunk YAF.
>> No. 61990
"I ..." You look between Mary and Renko. One who looks like Yukari, who you honestly don't want anywhere near your home right now, the other who has been nothing but kind for the past few hours.
"We should-" Mary starts.
Renko holds up a hand to silence her, still looking at you. "Please." She says again. "We need your help."
"I ..." You feel yourself turning red. You quite like the idea of Renko coming back to yours, but this is different, this is something big. You glance over your shoulder briefly, but there's still no sign of the old man in green.
"A-are you sure he's following you?" You ask.
"Yes!" Mary almost shouts, stomping up to you. "We need to hide, now!"
You flinch slightly, grabbing the sleeve of Renko's coat on impulse. She doesn't seem to notice, so you let go again. That would have been embarrassing, no matter how comfortable you feel around her.

But Mary is a different matter. You try to glare back at her for a moment, before giving up and turning to Renko. Whatever happens now, you don't want to lose both your only explanation of what's been happening to you and the only friend you've made in a long, long time.
"Okay." You nod. "I'll help you."
Renko smiles, but it's obvious she's still shaken up. "Thanks." She says. "We should get going as soon as possible."
"Damn right! Come on!" Mary says, more agitated than you or Renko. "Where do you live?" She demands of you.
"Mary!" Renko hisses, before leaning over and whispering something in her ear. Mary frowns and looks down.
"O-okay, good point." Mary says, taking a deep breath. Renko leans over to you next.

The feeling of her hand against your face and her breath on your ear is almost enough to blot out her words entirely. There's a nervous feeling in your stomach, different to worrying, but you can't think about that now. You force yourself to listen.
"Don't mention your address out loud." Renko whispers. "We're going to loop around a few times to make sure we've lost him."
You nod as Renko produces a pad and pen from her coat pocket. "Write it down. I'll lead the way."
You scribble your address quickly and hand it back to Renko. She glances at it for a moment and then jams the pad back in her pocket.
"Okay." She says. "Follow me."

Mary glances at you and tries smiling. It makes her look even less like Yukari.

------------------------------

"Alright." Renko says, as you change underground trains for the fourth time. "This should almost be enough."
You breath a sigh of relief. Mary is obviously tiring as well, but she doesn't show it like you do. Renko on the other hand just seems to keep going and going.
"We change twice more, get out at the wrong stop and walk to your apartment, okay?" Renko says.
You wipe the sweat from your forehead and cough a couple of times.
"She's about to drop, Renko." Mary says, looking at you with something akin to distaste. "Come on, we haven't spotted him once."
Renko looks you up and down, biting her lip. "Ah." She says, suddenly taking you by the arm. "You okay?"

[ ] You can keep going, need to make sure you're not being followed.
[ ] This is too much, agree with Mary and get home before you collapse.
[ ] Ask Renko to help you along.
[ ] Ask Mary to help you along.
[ ] You just need to sit down for a bit, take a break.
>> No. 61991
[X] This is too much, agree with Mary and get home before you collapse.

If we collapse, we'll slow down, and possibly have people crowd around us, compromising our attempts to lose Youki, might as well hide now.
>> No. 61992
[x] This is too much, agree with Mary and get home before you collapse.
>> No. 61993
[X] This is too much, agree with Mary and get home before you collapse.
>> No. 61994
[X] This is too much, agree with Mary and get home before you collapse.

We can afford it. It also would help to show we're not going to be completely against Mary.
>> No. 61995
God fucking damn it.

1) I'm still off line and then HY bloody well stalks back onto the scene cranking out two threads in as many days, I missed the end of /sdm/ and I'm going to miss the start of this.

2) Thread's full of troll and bullshit, inter-story comparason should be confined to their own threads if done at all.

And for gods sake YAF, stop bad mouthing your own work and kicking up a fuss. Your writing isn't bad, if you can't take pride in your work the quality is going to suffer and the readers will be driven off. Just stop talking about your stuff outside /shrine/ and you may see a positive shift in your favour.


Anyway.

Huzzah! /th/ has life and HY is back!
>> No. 61997
[x] This is too much, agree with Mary and get home before you collapse.
>> No. 61998
File 122407590075.jpg - (20.17KB , 234x293 , 1216173757993.jpg ) [iqdb]
61998
>>61995

On the other hand, we're still waiting for a certain someone to get back to work.
>> No. 61999
Oh yeah, vote.

[ ] Ask Mary to help you along.

Curiosity, how will Mary and Renko react? Besides I don't like Mary's barely veiled hostility at the moment, I know it seems weird to ask her for help but if she does lend a hand she'll be more inclined to do so without fuss later. Generally speaking, when someone does you a favour they're more likely to do again in the future.
>> No. 62000
>>61995
FUCK YEAH SCORN

Do we have an eta on your return?
>> No. 62001
Also, I should be working, but fuck it! Writing now!
>> No. 62002
>>61998
>>62000
I am actually waiting for an email back from my landline provider to tell me what's going down as I type, could take 24 hours though. I'd phone but I can't afford to, it's only free on a landline call and there in lies the problem.

So I'm sticking to my current projection of late October early November.

>>62001
You're a lovely young man! I also should be working, but fuck it! I'll read!
>> No. 62003
Just ignore YAF, then he will only fag around on IRC.
>> No. 62004
>>62001

hooray!
>> No. 62005
"Mary's right." You say, glancing at her. "I really feel like hell, a-and I don't think we're being followed any more. I just want to go home."
Renko thinks for a moment and then nods once, looking decisive. "Okay, I'm sorry." She lets go of your arm but reaches down to take your hand. You would blush at the sudden contact, but you're too worn out. You do however notice Mary raising an eyebrow at Renko, as if amused.
"Come on then." Renko says, pulling you onto the train as the doors open.

----------------------------

During the walk back to your apartment Renko tries to talk to you again, but you're too tired to make much of a reply. Mary just walks ahead of you both, staying silent.
"Is this the place?" Renko says, glancing over her shoulder when you've nearly reached home.
"Yeah."
"Hey Mary!" Renko calls, pointing to your building.
Mary nods and walks over to wait for you at the foot of the stairs. Renko gives your hand a squeeze.
"I ... I mean we, really appreciate this." She says, looking at you. "Thank you for trusting me, even though we only just met."
You nod, smiling. It's strange, but she's right. Even though you've only just met her, it seems natural to trust Renko. There's a little twinge of doubt in your mind, maybe she's just a good actor, but you try to ignore it.

At the door to your apartment, Renko finally lets go of your hand so you can fumble for your keys. Once inside you dump your bag on the floor, barely registering Mary and Renko following you inside. Renko throws the latch on the door and places a hand on your back.
"You okay? Need to sit down?"
You nod.
"I like this place." Mary says suddenly. "It's cleaner than Renko's home." She cocks her head and smiles at Renko, who just rolls her eyes.
"Sitting room's through here, it's a bit small." You say, pointing down the short hallway. "I need a drink." You mumble.
"Go sit down, I'll get you some water." Renko says as Mary starts poking around in the fridge. "Mary!"
"What?"
"Don't do that, it's rude." Renko says. Mary rolls her eyes.

[ ] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.
[ ] Tell Mary off.
[ ] Ask Mary to help you to the sitting room.
[ ] Ask Renko to help you to the sitting room.
>> No. 62006
[X] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.
>> No. 62007
[X] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.

Let's not take sides right now.
Wait... Doesn't that usually turn out badly?
>> No. 62008
[x] Ask Mary to help you to the sitting room.

Keep an eye on her. And try not to unnecessarily wear yourself out too much.
>> No. 62009
[X] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.
>> No. 62010
[x] Ask Mary to help you to the sitting room.
>> No. 62011
[X] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.
>> No. 62012
[ ] Tell Mary off.

Get the hell out of my damn fridge.
>> No. 62014
[x] Ask Mary to stop going through your stuff and help you to the sitting room.

Goddammit, Mary.
>> No. 62015
[x] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.

timid not bitchy
>> No. 62016
[x] Ask Mary to help you to the sitting room.

How long until we drift off into OH GOD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE land?
>> No. 62017
[x] Ignore the pair of them, go sit down.

In before collapse on the ground.
It would be very lols.
>> No. 62018
>>62016
Intimacy will be awkward, no one wants to share a bed with someone who bleeds all over the place.
>> No. 62021
>>62017

Forgot your trip, Mokou Fujiwara!pzvVvkndz.!!L4ZmH1Z2Zl?
>> No. 62023
[ODIN] Ask Mary to help you to the sitting room.

She looks like the mistress, and thus we cannot help twisting the knife in our own heart.
>> No. 62025
AnemiAnon?
>> No. 62026
Okay, another update on its way while I procrastinate from work.
>> No. 62030
Mary starts to say something in reply to Renko, but you've already filtered it out. Plodding to the sitting room, you finally let yourself collapse onto the sofa. You close your eyes and run your hands through your hair.
"Mmmm, shit." You mumble, stretching your limbs to work out the kinks as you stifle a yawn.
"Why are you so tired?" You hear Mary's voice as she enters the room.
Cracking an eyelid open, you look up at her, leaning over you.
"We weren't rushing that much, are you sick or something?" She asks, frowning and peering at you for.
"S-something like that." You say. Telling Renko was one thing, but you're not sure if you're comfortable explaining your situation to Mary.
"Hmm." Mary's still peering at you when Renko arrives with a glass of water for you. "So, what's wrong with her?" Mary asks Renko.
Renko sighs and hands you the glass. You sit up and gulp it down almost in one go.
"Uh ..." You glance around the room, realising how sparse and unwelcoming it must look. "Please, uh, sit down." You say, gesturing at the sofa and the single armchair in the room, feeling embarrassed.
Mary flops down in the chair and Renko sits next to you, leans back and closes her eyes. There is silence for a moment, Mary catches your eye but doesn't say anything. You look away, feeling uncomfortable. In a matter of hours you've gone from being friendless in an unfamiliar city, to having a pair of girls in your sitting room and apparently some kind of stalker trying to find you.

There's a stupid urge, somewhere in the back of your mind, to grab Renko's hand, or shuffle closer to her. You ignore it, you're probably only feeling like that because she's the first person you've really talked with in over a year.

"Are we sure he wasn't following us?" Mary says, breaking the tension.
Renko sighs again. "I think we lost him."
You gulp, trying to resist the urge to bite your nails. "So ... what happens now?"
Mary and Renko look at each other.
"We need to think." Renko says.
Mary nods, but then points at you. "So what's up with her?" She asks Renko.

[ ] Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
[ ] Mary shouldn't talk about you like you're not there, you're offended, say something.
[ ] You don't want Renko to explain everything, say something.
[ ] Ask Mary what's up with her. Why the hell does she look like Yukari?

Sub-vote:

[ ] Stay sitting as you are.
[ ] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.
>> No. 62031
[x] You don't want Renko to explain everything, say something.
[x] Ask Mary what's up with her. Why the hell does she look like Yukari?
[x] Stay sitting as you are.
>> No. 62032
[X] Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
[X] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.

Anon is a timid girl who can't exert herself, and she needs to be as comfortable as possible.

Then she falls asleep, and Yukari knows <i>right where she is</i>.
>> No. 62034
[X] Ask Mary what's up with her. Why the hell does she look like Yukari?
[X] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.
>> No. 62035
[X] Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
[X] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.

Going with the realistic reaction here. A human we can talk to who cares about us = yes.
>> No. 62037
[X] Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
[X] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.

Eh, we don't seem the type to lash out at anyone in this, and we were tired anyway when we got back. We should just save our energy, because I get the feeling that we're going to need it some time soon.
>> No. 62038
[X] Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
[X] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.
>> No. 62039
{X} Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
{X} Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.
>> No. 62040
[x] You don't want Renko to explain everything, say something.
[x] Ask Mary what's up with her. Why the hell does she look like Yukari?
[x] Stay sitting as you are.
>> No. 62041
[X] Don't say anything, let Renko explain.
[X] Give in, see what happens if you rest against Renko.
>> No. 62044
[ ] Mary shouldn't talk about you like you're not there, you're offended, say something.

Got a real attitude problem there Mary, don't you know I command enough eldrich knowledge to KILL you just by staring hard enough?

[ ] Ask Mary what's up with her. Why the hell does she look like Yukari?

We know less than they do, s'bout time they began to talk.

[ ] Stay sitting as you are.
>> No. 62045
Good news, guys.

http://touhouproject.com/shrine/res/19338.html#19587
>> No. 62046
You're more likely to get answers from Yukari anyway, so there's no reason to fight it. And when you wake up, you'll show them firsthand just how sick you are.
>> No. 62047
File 122409001061.jpg - (27.47KB , 220x1066 , 1214239059079.jpg ) [iqdb]
62047
>>62045
>> No. 62050
Okay, writing now!
>> No. 62051
Not only do you feel like crap, but Mary just makes you feel intimidated. You want to say something, to speak up for yourself, but you just look down instead, feeling a lump in your throat. Renko glances over at you and then back to Mary.
"Mary ..."
"What?" Mary shrugs. You can hear Renko sigh as she reaches over and pats your arm.
"Just ignore Mary, she's still being rude."
"Wha-" Mary starts.
"And to answer your question." Renko continues, raising her voice a little. "What's up with her is that she dreams about Yukari."
You shift in your seat, already feeling uncomfortable. Some kind of comfort would be good right now, while having your horrible twisted problems laid bare in front of someone who has shown you nothing but hostility so far.
"What?" Mary hisses. "You ... you dream about Yukari? Like ..."
"No Mary, not like you." Renko says. "Apparently Yukari appears in her dreams and teaches her things that she doesn't understand." Renko sighs. "It takes a lot out of her, leaves her exhausted."
"What ..." Mary pauses. "Okay ... okay." She seems to be thinking, Renko says something, but you aren't listening. Your heart is beating a little faster as you scoot a little way across the sofa. What the hell are you doing? Are you too tired to make sense of your own actions? In a moment of absolute clarity you realise that you just want this on an animal level, physical contact of some kind.

You wrap one hand around Renko's arm and rest your head on her shoulder, putting most of your weight on the back of the sofa so you can lean against her comfortably.

You close your eyes. She feels soft, smells good.

Silence.

"Renko ... well done." Mary stifles a laugh.
"Sh-shut up Mary!" Renko says. She sounds angry. You cringe inwardly. Maybe this was a bad idea. Then your feel Renko's hand on the top of your head, gently stroking your hair.
"She's tired, alright? Let her be." Renko says.
"Mmhmm." You agree, turning your face so you catch a little more of Renko's scent.
Mary laughs again, but you don't care. This is very comfortable, Renko feels soft and welcoming. They start talking again, something about planning, about what to do, about connections and borders, but it all washes over you.

[ ] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.
[ ] Stay awake. You need to be involved in this.
>> No. 62053
[x] Stay awake. You need to be involved in this.
>> No. 62055
[X] Stay awake. You need to be involved in this.

Do not want a Yukari "I SEE YOU!" moment, thank you very much.
>> No. 62056
[X] Stay awake. If you sleep, she might take you again.
>> No. 62057
>>62045
Hooray!
YAF... who was that Guy again?
>> No. 62058
[X] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.
>> No. 62059
[x] Stay awake. You need to be involved in this.
>> No. 62061
[x] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.

Changing my vote for the sake of metaplot experimentation. Common theory is that Yukari sleeps while Mari is awake. So since we are with Mary who is currently awake, lets find out if Yukari is going to show up in our dreams or not.

[x] Get out handkerchief in case you bleed on Renko's nice white blouse.
>> No. 62062
[X] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.
>> No. 62063
[x] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.

MARY'S AWAKE!

Will Mary suddenly pass out, or will we finally have a peaceful nap?
>> No. 62065
[x] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.

Changing vote. Let's do this.
>> No. 62067
[X] Let yourself go, fall asleep like this.
>> No. 62068
We've been seeing Yukari every night for two years, in which time we've tried staying up. I rather doubt Mary being awake is going to make a difference; if she had anything to do with it she'd have dreamt of teaching us, no?
>> No. 62069
Okay, another update on its way.
>> No. 62070
>>62068
She doesn't necessarily remember everything when she's awake. We sure as hell don't, not without bleeding out our head.
>> No. 62071
>>62070
More importantly, we just saw yukari right before meeting Renko. Unless Mary suffers from sleeping fits, mary being awake isnt an issue for Yukari
>> No. 62072
This is really pleasant. Something you haven't felt in a long time. The simple, physical satisfaction of being pressed against another person. Not just anybody, but someone who you feel truly comfortable with, someone who feels and smells right.
You feel yourself drifting off, Renko and Mary's conversation washing over you as your consciousness fades out.

------------------------------

On the other side of the wall of sleep, the usual screaming madness begins. Even though you decided to submit to this 'teaching', it's still not easy, still not painless. At least you don't try to run away these days. Yukari calmly recites the latest lesson while you whimper at her feet.

"Yukari! Please! Listen for a moment!" You scream, trying to distract her for a second.
She stops mid-sentence and giggles. "What is it, little lamb?" She asks you.
"I ... is this why ..." You struggle for breath, even though this is a dream. "Is this why you wanted me to come to Tokyo?"
She cocks her head, smiling as ever.
"Is what why I wanted you to come to Tokyo?" She asks.
"These two ... the one that looks like you, and Renko, the ..." You trail off, not quite sure how to describe Renko.
Yukari twirls her parasol over her shoulder and tosses her hair with a flick of her head. "My my, what could you be talking about?"
"What ... what do you-" But you don't have time to continue as the curtain of sleep rises in an instant.

------------------------------

"Oh my god, are you okay?"
You sniff loudly and reflexively swallow the blood pooled in your mouth. Your eyes are gummed shut as usual, but as you reach up to rub them open, you realise you're on your back.
"Oh god."
You feel somebody's hand on your cheek.
"Renko?" You ask sleepily, finally rubbing the congealed blood from your eyelids. She's leaning over you, face full of panic.
"You're ... you're bleeding." She says as you sit up.
"I know." You say, head still full of the fog of sleep. "I told you, remember?" You can feel tears start to well up in your eyes now. You really didn't want Renko to see you like this, you must look horrible. You wipe some of the blood on your sleeve, turning away Renko can't see your face. At least Mary doesn't seem to be in the room.
"Do you ... do you want some help?" Renko says, You can feel her hand gently touching your shoulder.

[ ] Say nothing, start sobbing.
[ ] Accept her help, turn back to her.
[ ] Decline politely, clean yourself up.
[ ] Decline politely, ask her to leave the room.
[ ] Run to the bathroom.
>> No. 62073
[X] Decline politely, clean yourself up.
>> No. 62074
[X] Decline politely, clean yourself up.
>> No. 62075
[X] Decline politely, clean yourself up.
>> No. 62076
[-] Decline politely, clean yourself up.

Lets try not to look completely helpless.
>> No. 62077
[X] Decline politely, clean yourself up.
>> No. 62078
{X} Decline politely, clean yourself up.
>> No. 62079
Poor Bloodynon. She doesn't have a time of the month, she has a time of the DAY.
>> No. 62080
[X] Say nothing, start sobbing.

Futile, but geez.
>> No. 62081
[ODIN] Decline politely, clean yourself up.

If we started sobbing now, wouldn't we basically be crying tears of blood?

A little to emo for me, so no thanks.
>> No. 62082
Might be a little 7 minutes for a while, sorry. Back later tonight with more updates.
>> No. 62083
[x] Decline politely, clean yourself up.

Renko has to understand that this is business as usual for us.
>> No. 62085
>>62082

Oh ho~
>> No. 62092
"No thanks Renko." You say. "I'm used to this." You use your sleeves, feeling rushed and awkward, trying to wipe away the worst of the blood. It's not as bad as it felt at first, but afterwards you're left with it all over your sleeves and hands. You choke back the tears of shame that threaten to overwhelm you. Is Renko still behind you? Why is she watching you do this? Oh god, you feel so ... so unclean, so disgusting. You force yourself to turn back to her, you need to get up and go wash your face in the bathroom anyway.
Yeah, she's still there, staring at you. You can't tell if she's concerned or shocked.
"Hey, you poor thing ..." Renko reaches out and takes you by the shoulder. "I didn't know it was that bad every time."
You nod, feeling weak. "I need to go wash."
"Of course, of course." Renko mutters, letting go of you and standing up. You hobble to the bathroom and bolt the door behind you.

What looks back at you from the mirror is something akin to a corpse. Your hair is matted where the blood ran down your face. Your earlier efforts served only to smear the blood around, making you look every worse. On top of that, your eyes are puffy and raw.
As you splash yourself with cold water you realise that for once you didn't wake up thinking about Yukari's latest lesson. That's something to be thankful for, at least. You can feel the knowledge squirming behind your eyes, cementing its place in your memory, but it's no effort at all to ignore it on a conscious level. After getting the blood out of your hair, you take a few deep, slow breaths before opening the bathroom door again and going to change your shirt. You can hear Renko and Mary in the sitting room again, talking quietly.

Are they talking about you? Is Renko ... disgusted with you? You feel terrible, like you should just curl up in a ball under your bedcovers. Like if you hide then you won't have to deal with this.

A loud ringing sound jolts you from your thoughts. It's your cellphone again. You take it out of your pocket.

'Unknown number' flashes on the screen, just like earlier.

[ ] Answer the phone.
[ ] Cancel the call.

And you feel like:

[ ] Going back to the sitting room.
[ ] Curling up under your bedcovers and ignoring everything.
>> No. 62093
[ ] Answer the phone.
[ ] Going back to the sitting room
>> No. 62095
[x] Answer the phone.
[x] Going back to the sitting room

Hey Mary, you think you've got it bad with dreaming about being her. At least you aren't BLEEDING OUT YOUR FACE.


>Are they talking about you? Is Renko ... disgusted with you?

;_;
>> No. 62096
[X] Answer the phone.
[X] Going back to the sitting room.
>> No. 62098
[x] Answer the phone.
[x] Going back to the sitting room
>> No. 62099
[X] Answer the phone.
[X] Going back to the sitting room.
>> No. 62100
[X] Answer the phone.
[X] Going back to the sitting room.
>> No. 62101
[X] Cancel the call.

And you feel like:

[X] Curling up under your bedcovers and ignoring everything. But NOT sleeping.

Going to sleep was a bad idea! Answering the phone probably is too. And I like the protagonist skittish, feels more natural given two years of insanity and bleeding.

... I see the opposite's already won, though. Alas! The only drawback of HY's incredible pace is that votes have to be kneejerk to win.
>> No. 62102
[ ] Answer the phone.
[ ] Going back to the sitting room
>> No. 62103
[X] Answer the phone.
[X] Going back to the sitting room
>> No. 62104
Writing now! I'll try and make a couple more updates tonight.
>> No. 62110
You press the green button.
"Hello?"
Silence. The line is open, you can hear it, but there's nobody on the other end.
"Hello? Anybody there?"
Still nothing.
Click, dial tone.
"Weird ..." You mutter, putting the phone away again.

Back in the sitting room, Mary is sipping a cup of tea. Renko turns to you as you walk in.
"Hey." She says, smiling at you. "Feeling better?"
You take a deep breath and nod. "Thank you."
Actually you feel terrible, embarrassed and ashamed. Should never have fallen asleep on Renko's shoulder. You just stand there awkwardly, feeling out of place in your own home.
"You keep good tea." Mary says, snapping you out of your own thoughts.
"Huh?" Oh, er ..."
"I couldn't stop her, sorry." Renko says.
You shake your head. "I don't mind."
Mary smiles into her teacup. "So I hear you bleed because Yukari forces too much information into your mind."
You gulp. Great, so now you're some kind of joke?
"Yes." You say, frustration getting the better of you as you scowl at Mary. "And it's not funny!"

"Come sit down again." Renko says. "Don't pay her any attention."
You sit down next to Renko, but keep your distance this time. Glancing over at the window, you see that the sun has dipped low toward the horizon. Must be late afternoon by now.
"How long was I asleep?" You ask.
"Only a few hours." Renko says. "You didn't bleed at first ... I left you in here, sorry."
"T-that's okay." You say in a small voice, feeling even more ashamed. "W-where were you while I-I was sleeping?"
"Thought you could do with the rest, so we went to the kitchen." Renko says. "We did some planning."
"Planning?"
"Yes." Mary says. "On how to deal with our little stalker."
"Oh? What are we going to do?"
"I don't know what you two are going to do, but I'm going to go to sleep and find out who he is." Mary grins.
You look between her and Renko. "Sorry, what?"
Renko sighs. "Mary can find out things while she sleeps. She has some kind of limited access to Yukari's mind while's she sleeping."
"Ugh, Renko." Mary says, turning her nose up. "You make me sound like a computer." She leans forward, looking at you and licking her lips at some private thought. "Being inside someone else, inside their mind, being them. It's indescribable, you can't reduce it to words."
"Apart from the fact that it doesn't work properly any more, does it? That's easy to describe." Renko says, a taunting edge to her voice.
Mary doesn't respond, merely goes back to drinking her tea.
"I said-" Renko says.
"I heard you!" Mary nearly shouts. "It works perfectly fine enough! Now shut up!" Mary slams the teacup down and crosses her arms in anger.

Renko just glares at her. The tension in the room is horrible. You shrink into your seat.

[ ] Say nothing.
[ ] Ask what exactly they're going to do.
[ ] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[ ] Ask what Renko means by Mary's abilities 'not working anymore'.
[ ] Excuse yourself, go get some food.
>> No. 62112
[X] Hand them the phone. Tell them you think someone related to all this keeps calling you. Paranoia is the least of your worries.
[X] Excuse yourself, go get some... air. Food. Anything.
>> No. 62114
[X] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[X] Ask what Renko means by Mary's abilities 'not working anymore'.
>> No. 62115
Bugger it, I need sleep and votes have slowed. More tomorrow!
>> No. 62116
[X] Excuse yourself, go get some... air. Food. Anything.
>> No. 62117
[x] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[x] Ask what Renko means by Mary's abilities 'not working anymore'.
>> No. 62118
>>62115
I didn't vote at the latest updates.

This Thread is an eyesore. Waiting for the new one.
>> No. 62123
[X] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[X] Ask what Renko means by Mary's abilities 'not working anymore'.
>> No. 62129
[X] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[X] Ask Mary what Renko means by her abilities 'not working anymore'.

Don't follow her example of talking about others like they aren't there.
>> No. 62135
Considering how angry Mary got just now, I'm not sure pressing the subject is a good idea. Actually I'm pretty sure it's not. Give her her space, even if she won't give us ours.
>> No. 62136
[X] Excuse yourself, go get some... air. Food. Anything.
>> No. 62140
[X] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[X] Ask what Renko means by Mary's abilities 'not working anymore'.
>> No. 62141
[x] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[x] Ask Mary what Renko means by her abilities 'not working anymore'.

Oh no, Mary's going to get angry! What is she going to do, throw a hissy fit? Oh wait, she's already in one.

You guys are making some bad reasons to skip out on exposition. And they deserve to know about that suspicious phone call. It might've gotten us in trouble.
>> No. 62144
[X] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[X] Ask Mary what Renko means by her abilities 'not working anymore'.
>> No. 62145
[x] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[x] Ask Mary what Renko means by her abilities 'not working anymore'.

Considering that we've just shown our "ability" is to leak blood from various orifices, I don't think she'll be too offended.
>> No. 62146
[X] Tell them about the strange phone call just now.
[X] Ask Mary what Renko means by her abilities 'not working anymore'.
>> No. 62155
[ ] Ask what exactly they're going to do.

I guess Mary's under a lot of pressure from Yukari as well, she seems too aggressive and I'm guessing that the bleeding over of Yukari's personality combined with the stress is making her like this.

Basically what I'm saying is, I wonder if this Mary is entirely stable. In fact I'm wondering if she might potentially betray us later for some reason, such as wanting to kill off Bloodynon and Yukari to clear her head or secure her existance. Like highlander "There can be only one!"

What's more she's clearly not happy with her monopoly on Renko being broken, so I have no doubt Mary could be just as much a problem as Yukari later.

I say don't fight her, get her on your side. Even Yukari might not be our foe in the end.
>> No. 62161
New thread on its way. Roll on auto-sage.
>> No. 62162
>>62161

hooray!
>> No. 62245
lol bump