[Return]
Archived thread

File 122324989634.jpg - (120.93KB , 480x640 , mystia wriggle.jpg ) [iqdb]
61118 No. 61118
Your eyes open, leaving you staring at the ceiling. Outside rain pours down in sheets. The lights from outside playing over the walls, distorted by the rain. Some nightmare had woken you from your slumber and kept you from falling back asleep. Not that you can remember any of it. You roll over onto your side and suddenly become aware of two masses in your bed. Lifting up your covers, you see Wriggle and Mystia curled up in your bed next to you. That’s right, they’re afraid of thunderstorms, so they’ll come and sleep with you when they happen. Cirno’s never been afraid of storms, and Rumia could sleep through a Nuclear Explosion. You smile down at the girls. It makes you glad that they come to you rather than your parents.

. . . Wait, how did you know that? Just the other day you could barely remember your siblings names, but now you can remember some of their habits? Maybe your memory is finally starting to come back.

While you’re pondering this, Wriggle rolls over in the bed and clings to your shirt. You put the covers back down and put your arm around the two, pulling them close. Cuddled up like this you quickly fall asleep.

The next morning, sunlight streams through your window. You groan slightly as it hits you squarely in the face.

“Mn. . . Just five more minutes.” You roll over and find that your bed is empty. Wriggle and Mystia must have left sometime during the night. They usually are up before you anyways, so you really don’t think anything of it.

. . . You just did it again. Where are all these sudden flashes of memory coming from you wonder. Shaking your head, you push yourself out of bed. As you’re getting dressed you look at your phone. It’s still flashing that you have 5 voice mails and a new text message. You should probably listen to them now, but looking at the clock, you realize that you’re going to be late for school if you don’t hurry.

[ ] Listen to the voice mails.
[ ] Read the text message.
[ ] Worry about the messages later.

>> No. 61121
holy shit

[x] Listen to the voice mails.
[x] Read the text message.

Who cares if we're late?
>> No. 61122
HOLY SHIT
NO WAY
Better not be trollin' us, Kira.
[X] Listen to the voice mails.
Always more important.
>> No. 61123
[x] Read the text message.

We'll only need ears for voice mails walking to school.
>> No. 61124
[x] Listen to the voice mails.
[x] Read the text message.

I've waited so long for this.
>> No. 61125
[x] Listen to the voice mails.
[x] Read the text message.
>> No. 61127
[x] Read the text message.

Getting in while the blue moon is good.
>> No. 61130
Oh? This is a pleasant surprise.

[X] Read the text message.
[X] Listen to the voice mails.

The text message shouldn't take too long to read, and if we've accumulated so many voice mails since we last saw our phone, there's probably at least one or two of them that will be important.

Even if time is an issue, I would assume we have the ability to at least listen to the phone while we're walking.
>> No. 61134
[ ] Listen to the voice mails.
[ ] Read the text message.

Imouto~
>> No. 61135
>>61118
>Kirakishou!UdzMmUq0Oc

ITS A FUCKING TRICK.
>> No. 61136
>>61135
No it's not, that's his trip. I have most of them saved in a text file to spot fake posts.
>> No. 61137
[ x ] Listen to the voice mails.

Text message don't have tonality to them.
>> No. 61143
The text message seems to be the more important thing to worry about at the moment. You pull on your pants as you start pushing a few buttons on your pone. A few seconds later you call the text message up on the screen of the phone.

From: 000000000

Text:
I found out something you might find interesting. Might not tell you now, given how you’ve been treating me lately. Meet at the usual place.

---end text--

You wish you knew what that meant, but it means nothing to you at the moment. It sounds important though. . .

Suddenly, Cirno bursts into the room. “BROTHER! BROTHER! HURRY!”

Cirno latches onto you and drags you from the room. You barely manage to grab your jacket for your uniform as Cirno drags you out of the room. Shortly later you find yourself at the kitchen table with everyone else.

“This is HORRIBLE!” Cirno wails.

“I can’t say that I really understand why she did this.” Rinnosuke hands the note that he’s been reading to you.

--Dear Kourin,
I’m leaving. I may be back I may not be. I have some things that require my attention. If I’m able to finish them, I’ll be back.
-Love, Marisa.

Well, this is certainly unexpected. It seems to have thrown the family into disarray as well. Rinnosuke is just sitting there looking at the table while Cirno and Rumia are clinging to each other crying. Wriggle is pacing back and forth. Mystia sits there looking out of it, just staring off into space. This is an absolute mess. What on earth was she thinking! The entire family is in disarray.

[ ] Console Rumia & Cirno.
[ ] Console Mystia.
[ ] Console Wriggle.
[ ] Talk to your Father.
[ ] Go to school.
>> No. 61144
[x] Talk to your Father.
>> No. 61145
[X] Console Rumia & Cirno.

They need it more than anyone else, it seems.
>> No. 61146
>>61145

but they have each other

[x] Talk to your Father.
>> No. 61147
[ ] Go to school.
>> No. 61149
[X] Console Wriggle.

Wriggle is probably the most level-headed, and thus reliable, one in the room, not to mention probably the easiest to bring back around.

Calming everyone down will be much easier with two working at it than just one.
>> No. 61151
>>61143

[x] Talk to your Father.

Looks like she's gone to fuck Yuka over.
>> No. 61154
[X] Console Wriggle.
>> No. 61157
[x] Talk to your Father, and ask him to console Rumia & Cirno when you're done.
[x] Console Wriggle.
[x] Talk to Mystia alone, if possible.

Mystia is probably struggling with the fact that she wanted Marisa gone, which isn't something we can talk about in front of everyone else.

Reminder:
>Apparently, only you and Mystia are blood related. The rest of your little sisters are from your father’s second marriage. You’re currently 18 and a Senior in High school. Mystia is 15, as is Cirno. Wriggle and Rumia are twins and are both 14.
>> No. 61163
[x] Console Rumia & Cirno.

Kourin would just give you lip service, as I doubt he knows anything more.
>> No. 61165
>I found out something you might find interesting. Might not tell you now, given how you’ve been treating me lately. Meet at the usual place.

Could be Mokou or Kaguya, but I think it's more likely to be Patchouli seeing as we've been ignoring the club. Still, the matters at hand are more demanding of our attention.

[x] Leave. You're going out to look for her and won't let anyone stop you.
[x] Head for Yuka's flower shop; listen to your voice mail messages on the way.
>> No. 61170
[x] This >>61165

You don't really know how to console them, and it might just have the opposite effect of angering them, as you might be easily blamed for driving Marisa away. Mystia herself probably doesn't even know how she feels about the matter, and going somewhere privately with her could again lead to negative suspicions from the other members of the family. The best way to show concern for our family right now is to take proactive measures. It seems whatever it was, she's willing to throw her life away over it, so there may be little time left to lose, while Yuka or your voice mail messages may have pertinent information about the situation that your family cannot give you.

Even if you and Mystia have a grudge against her, she is still the mother of your sisters, and they will be very, very sad until you remedy this situation.
>> No. 61171
>>Could be Mokou or Kaguya, but I think it's more likely to be Patchouli seeing as we've been ignoring the club. Still, the matters at hand are more demanding of our attention.

Whoever it is, they must either be unaware of our recent memory loss if they're so vague as to not identify themselves or give more info on where to meet other than it being "the usual place," or they ARE aware of our memory loss and their vagueness was intentional and probably took what we did or did not know into account.

The sender could be Patchy, but "how you’ve been treating me lately" sounds a little too direct and personal for it to be about something as general as us not attending club meetings.

Kaguya also isn't likely, since she just found out about our memory loss, and aside from our initial meeting at the arcade and following events, we really haven't been around her to establish any sort of trend of treating her badly.

Mokou, on the other hand, we HAVE had somewhat recent and frequent contact with, we have somewhat pissed off with our peeping at her and not telling her about us saving Reimu (though, that one wasn't entirely our fault, and certainly not deliberate), and so would very likely be a little irked at how we've been treating her. As for where the "usual place" to meet is, about all I could think of would be the rooftop, though I don't remember how many times we've been up there with her.
>> No. 61176
Three choices of who to console - Rumia and Cirno, Mystia, Wriggle - obviously based on whom is doing what at the moment. Let's assume a significant gamble: our reaction will not be radically different for any of the three (at least not publicly in front of the rest of the family, e.g., with Mystia, for whom we may not even have to say anything but just be there with her; our reaction in private with Rinnosuke might be different as well).

The kids have nothing against us so only Rinnosuke would try to wield our suspicion of Marisa against us, and he probably wouldn't do it in front of the others unless we became confrontational somehow and it slipped. And if he somehow suspected it was related.

IMMEDIATELY following up our own investigation would be troublesome, as that would put onto the table our suspicious inquiries, which wouldn't look good to anyone. And, if not that, it would just look terribly cold at a four (five?) to one ratio.

Mystia gets priority for being blood-related, but crying goes first for being salty. if at possible, we should talk to Mystia aside at the next chance we get.
[x] Console Rumia & Cirno.
>> No. 61177
>>61171

We've explained very thoroughly to Mokou that we've lost our memory, though. Whoever it is has a blocked number, so I think it's more likely someone screwing with us or someone that we don't in fact see regularly.

With Patchouli I think it's a bit more complicated than simply being absent in a club:
>As the girl draws closer you can see that she has long purple hair and is wearing glasses. When she sees you standing at the front of the school, her face reddens. She quickly walks past you breathing slightly hard, and heads towards the school. Mokou continues elbowing you, and it's getting rather annoying.
And:
>"I-if you want, You could always stop by the occult club after school. You know you're always welcome there."

Still, I think it's someone being purposefully vague in order to find out who we're closest to.
>> No. 61178
>>61177
Aside from her face reddening at the sight of us, I'm not sure if Patchy's reaction really meant all that much. There might be something more to her walking quickly past us, aside from the need to get to class before the bell rings, but heavy breathing could easily be attributed to the fact that it's Patchouli walking quickly.

Besides, she also knows about our memory loss, and I would think she would be at least reasonable enough to not hold any of our recent actions (or lack thereof) against us so much, let alone do something like suggest she wouldn't share information that might be of interest to us. That just seems a little too petty for someone like her.

Of course, there's the possibility that the message is from someone we haven't met yet. Though who that could be is anyone's guess.
>> No. 61179
Requesting recap or full text of the previous thread(s). All I can remember is us telling Marisa about memory loss, her running off, and didn't she steal our cell phone?
>> No. 61182
>>61179
http://z4.invisionfree.com/touhouvn/index.php?showtopic=81
>> No. 61188
SYNOPSIS! The short version:

Anon stupidly told Marisa everything and then goes to bed. Anon hears Marisa give a very vague reason for leaving in the middle of the night, and then drives off. Anon did not check his phone until now, and there were about 5 missed calls.

Suddenly it is morning. Previous phantom thread of Mima dream sequence, waking up, and finding the cell phone missing did not happen because the archives are "up to date."

Its a retcon. Lets just roll with it.
>> No. 61190
>>61188
I thought that it wasn't that the phone was missing, but that the messages had been deleted?

Oh well, doesn't matter either way, if we don't get a chance to listen to what's on there now, is there?

Looking back on the archives, we have quite a lot to do, don't we?

- Get back on Mokou's good side
- Check up on Kaguya
- Attempt to get the two to be friends again
- Learn more about Reimu and...er...Reimu II.
- Find out who the hell the mystery girl who wrote us that note is
- Oh yeah, and that whole "amnesia" bit. Might want to find out the cause of that.

And that's just for starters.
>> No. 61192
[x] Console Rumia & Cirno so they stop bawwing.
[x] Group hug your little sisters.
>> No. 61193
>>61190
And, unless THIS is that "bad event" Kira mentioned we were only a few flags from tripping, we still have that we still have that to worry about. Let's hope Day 5 is better than Day 4.
>> No. 61199
>>61193
If averting disaster is our objective, I think we already thoroughly screwed the pooch by fessing up to Marisa.

Seriously, that was right up there with our little "Give 'er the box! DON'T give 'er the box! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" moment from MiG.

I'm afraid it's too late to change the track we've set ourselves on. Now, we're going to have to work exceptionally hard to earn ourselves an ending that's remotely good. Otherwise, we'll be getting a Nice Boat on a Snowy Lake.
>> No. 61209
>>61199

Kira said we have only tripped one flag that leads to the GRIMNDARK route. We haven't messed up too bad, yet.
>> No. 61211
>>61209
Yes, but looking back in the archives, I think having tripped one flag already is a rather bad sign.

Especially since I saw THIS...

<Dark_Mercury> Now day 8?
<Dark_Mercury> That's an assraping in a bag.
<Dark_Mercury> It's avoidable ass rape.
<zer00> Knowing us, we'll gravitate towards it, right?
<Dark_Mercury> You're. . . 2 flags tripping from it~

BUT

Dark_Mercury> Well, you're 1 flag from tripping a differerent set of routes.

Of course, that was before Anon's collective common sense took a holiday and the majority decided telling Mommy Marisa was a "good" idea.
Nevermind that this was all quite some time ago, and so there's no telling if what we were told back then still holds 100% true now.

Personally, I think we're doomed as doomed can be, and we can kiss any hope of a glorious Mokou/Kaguya route goodbye. I was looking forward to it, too.
>> No. 61212
>>61199
Except Patchy said to tell Marisa, and nobody said not to because Kira forgot to include- we missed all those scenes, so yeah.

Apparently we have a few more flags to trip to really go down the DESPAIR route. With this retcon, it might be even less likely. Or maybe checking out the voicemails will send us down that road. Who the fuck knows.

This is why hard mode routes should never be thought of as "traps" that the player might get caught in. Who the hell wants to be stuck in a trap for the entire rest of the fucking game?
>> No. 61215
File 122327531380.jpg - (75.66KB , 380x253 , ist2_2895622-winter-shinto-shrine.jpg ) [iqdb]
61215
>>61212
>>we missed all those scenes

If you'll recall, there was another story where Anon plunged ahead despite missing out on scenes and information that would inform him of what he should or should not probably do, or at least expand upon just what is going on.

I think we all know how well that turned out.
>> No. 61222
>>61211
Oh man, I can't believe that was way back in May or April. How things have changed since then. I was right in assuming what I did.
>> No. 61225
We need MiG again, it was one of the best things on here.
Kira Mindfuck, how do i miss this.

Now we just have YAF.....
>> No. 61227
>>61225

Nice try there, tripless YAF.
>> No. 61235
>>61211
Actually, that was after the 'Tell Marisa'.
>> No. 61236
>>61235
Is it still accurate, or has the retcon changed things?
>> No. 61237
>>61236
What retcon?
>> No. 61238
>>61237
I mean, deleting the last "thread 14". But I guess that was all before thread 14 started anyway.
>> No. 61274
>>61238
What retcon? There was no retcon. We've always been at war with Eurasia.
>> No. 61276
See, this is why we need some sort of official recap when resuming a story after a long hiatus.
>> No. 61277
>>61276
More like there should never even be the long hiatus.

Goddamn fuckshit.
>> No. 61279
>>61277
Hey, it happens, that's just the nature of the beast. Bitching won't do anything about it, so you can either learn to accept it and deal with it, or find some sort of entertainment that doesn't hinge upon one person's ability or will to work.

I'd suggest the latter, because if you're not used to this sort of thing by now, I doubt you ever will be.
>> No. 61286
>>61279
It's just that I've gotten so used to the hiatus that I just don't even care about this story anymore.
Which sucks because it was my favorite one.
>> No. 61291
Bump for votan requestan.
>> No. 61292
>Bump for votan requestan.

Oh fine. I hope this the vote you're looking for.

[x] Leave. You're going out to look for her and won't let anyone stop you.
[x] Head for Yuka's flower shop; listen to your voice mail messages on the way.
>> No. 61293
>>61292
Dealing with Marisa caused us to trip a bad flag, fuck her.

[x] Console Rumia & Cirno.
>> No. 61295
[x] OMNIRUFFLE
JESUS CHRIST LETS AVOID THE OBVIOUS CHOICE
>> No. 61298
[x] OMNIRUFFLE

IT CAN'T FAIL!
>> No. 61300
>>Cue emotional scene wherein the son confesses to all, and the family is brought together in the face of this tragedy.

Or, rather, the family is brought to the breaking point, creating a rift between father and son, brother and sisters, and leaving all perched precariously on the brink of falling apart completely.

The father will hate the son for having a part in his losing yet another wife, the sisters will hate him for driving their mother away, and he will ultimately be forced to leave the house until things calm down and he can make an attempt at reconcilliation.
>> No. 61302
[x] Leave. You're going out to look for her and won't let anyone stop you.
[x] Head for Yuka's flower shop; listen to your voice mail messages on the way.

No ruffling, retards.
>> No. 61303
Even super omelette powers couldn't get us out of this one.
>> No. 61304
Perhaps I'm missing something, but what exactly are some of you hoping to accomplish by going out and looking for Marisa now?

Aside from the fact that she has a lead of at least several hours, the fact that she made a point of leaving a note saying she might not return strongly suggests that wherever she is, it's not somewhere where we'll be able to just run into her while aimlessly wandering around town.

If her business was with Yuka, then that makes it even less likely that you'll find either of them, since Yuka wouldn't be likely to leave any clue as to where she went for us.

Meanwhile, while you're wasting time looking for people you have next to zero chance of finding on your own, you'll be ditching your family in a time of crisis, skipping out on school when it's the best place to meet with some of the people willing and able to help you with some of your problems, and completely ignoring a lead on what could possibly be some crucial information. And information, friends, is exactly what we need right now, especially when it's being offered.

Honestly, people. What good are the fuck-ups of the past if you don't bother to learn from them? Pass up the opportunities that you're given will only harm us in the end.
>> No. 61306
[x] Console Rumia and Wriggle
[x] Go to school.
Remember that text message about finding something interesting. I'm guessing thats Mokou in school with some info. What kind of info I don't know, but this seems better than just dashing out and going on a chase. I remember a previous thread heavily implying that Marisa is not a trustworthy character at all. Don't focus too much on her just because of the sudden turn of events.
>> No. 61307
>>I remember a previous thread heavily implying that Marisa is not a trustworthy character at all. Don't focus too much on her just because of the sudden turn of events.

I remember it being more like Mommy Reimu is not a trustworthy character, but the fact that she and Mommy Marisa are such good buddies does not exactly help her credibility.

Besides that, though, she should be more than capable of taking care of herself. She was Mima's top pupil, after all. That alone should be reason enough to not worry about her right now.

Nevermind the implications if she was also responsible for Mima's disappearance and/or possible demise. That's a another point for believing she can handle herself if she's in trouble, AND another point for not trusting her. It's a two-fer!
>> No. 61326
I see no reason not to go to Yuka's place, just in case either she or Marisa happens to be there. It's the most likely place, and we'll kill ourselves if either was there and we didn't check.

But first, what time is it? Do we have school today?
If he have to leave now/soon,
[x]go to school
otherwise if we have time,
[x]goto Yuka's place.
In any event, we also need to check the messages.
Cirno and Rumia are the crying ones so I'd recommend consoling them as well.
>> No. 61331
>>61326
It says so right in the first post.

>>looking at the clock, you realize that you’re going to be late for school if you don’t hurry.

It helps if you go back and re-read every now and then.

As for reasons to NOT go to Yuka's, I would think the slim probability of anyone actually being there, not to mention the even slimmer chance of us being able to actually do something about it even if they were is a pretty good reason. You're talking about two people with god-only-knows what sort of magic powers they have, and you think a guy whose memory is basically still swiss cheese is going to be able to do anything?

If Marisa went to see Yuka, it's doubtful they would still be anywhere we could find them. If she didn't, and Yuka is still at her shop, odds are she won't be going anywhere anyway. Even so, it wouldn't be wise to go see her. We might not have been warned not to come clean with Marisa (though common sense, the suspicion we already had regarding her, and the tidbits informing us that we neither liked nor trusted her very much should have been a BIT of a clue) but Patchouli did EXPLICITLY warn us to not go back to see Yuka until we got our memory returned.

We'll have to confront her at some point, I'm sure, but I don't think we're ready just yet.
>> No. 61335
>>61331

Do remember that Patches also suggested to us that speaking with Marisa about our amnesia would be a good idea. She may be a good friend, but that doesn't mean she has good judgment. Don't take her word as law on anything - take it with a grain of salt.

I'm still astounded that Anon managed such a boneheaded move as spilling everything to Marisa. I mean, damn, really? Did Anon even think that through at all?
>> No. 61337
>>61335
Well, of course, but if you balance what she suggests with what you do (or don't) know, it should be easy to tell when you should take her advice more seriously.

With Marisa, the suggestion was likely made only knowing the problem and that Marisa could possibly have a solution. It did not take into account what the CAUSE of the problem might be. Since Marisa was as much a suspect as blunt head trauma or any other reason at that point (and with the limited information we had, there really wasn't any compelling proof for or against any particular cause), going to her about a problem she may very well have had a hand in causing should obviously be an unwise move at that point.

With Yuka, the situation is different. Knowing that she was on less-than-friendly terms with Mima, and assuming we would have to be extremely wary of her even if we possessed the knowledge and memories that we are currently still lacking, it's obvious that if we went to her in our current state that we would only be at a disadvantage. Patchouli's advice seems perfectly sound in this case, and disregarding it would be nothing but reckless.
>> No. 61338
>>61337

A fair enough point. I'll be satisfied as long as Anon actually thinks a little before voting in the future.
>> No. 61339
Just let it Bad End and restart from another day IMO. This is kinda confusing.
>> No. 61342
[ ] voice mails. LISTEN. NOW.

[ ] Go to school.

Why? We NEED THAT INFO. We shouldn't be turning down *any* possible information right now. And school because... well, shit, won't we get in trouble if we don't go? That's extra trouble we don't need to go borrowing right now.
>> No. 61344
>>61339

So when things get confusing it's okay to kill yourself?
>> No. 61347
>>61339
We're playing an amnesiac who has a LOT of baggage to sort through. Confusion is pretty much to be expected.
>> No. 61354
[x] Listen to your voice mails in private, then decide what to do.

You have five (5) voice mail messages you haven't yet listened to. Whether you go to school or look for Mokou or go to the Flower Shop, there's probably something in there that's relevant. Even before you start trying to console anyone, maybe you should get a handle on what actually happened first: There's probably a message that's related to Marisa's disappearance. Hell, she might even have left you one herself, explaining herself or giving instructions.
>> No. 61356
>>61353
>>61354
We're right in the middle of a tense scene. Asking to be excused to check your phone messages, or even doing it while we're right there, is going to appear very insulting. If we do write-ins, unless our character is known for his quick thinking (e.g., GiG Anon) or his brashness (e.g., MiG Anon), any brilliance we demonstrate should be limited by the amount of time we have to think the matter over in terms of the narrative.

Coordinated ruffles first, as that is Anon's stock response anyway, and calls as they occur to us afterwards.
>> No. 61360
>>61357

I saw that Kira.
>> No. 61361
>>61360
I didn't like part of it, so I'm revising it before anyone had voted. Just a little re-work, but it's important. Please bear with me.
>> No. 61362
>>61361

Alright.
>> No. 61363
As much as you’d like to console everyone, there isn’t enough time. It may seem heartless, but given that everyone else is falling apart at the moment. . . You’ve to be the strong one here.

“Alright. Everyone calm down.” You state loudly, catching everyone off guard. “Father, You need to get ready for work. It won’t be easy but you need to go on like nothing’s happened. We can’t afford to lose the store now. Cirno, Rumia, Wriggle, You three need to head upstairs and get ready for school. Today won’t be easy, but we need to be strong. Marisa said that she’d be back, didn’t she? We just need to be strong until she comes back.”

Your father stares at you for a moment before pushing himself up from the table. “I do believe you’re right. It won’t be easy, but . . . Yes, I do believe we need to do this. We need to be strong for your mom.”

Rumia and Cirno, still sniffling, head upstairs. Wriggle seems somewhat shocked by your commanding attitude, but follows quickly behind Cirno and Rumia. Rinnosuke comes up next to you and puts a hand on your shoulder.

“When did you get so strong?” He shakes his head and heads upstairs as well, leaving you alone with Mystia. She’s already dressed and prepared to go to school, but continues to stare off into space. Just as you’re about to say something to her, your remaining sisters reenter the room. Cirno’s cleaned up her face a little bit and Rumia’s still sniffling. Wriggle on the other hand seems to be quite calm and collected. If that doesn’t set off warning signals in your head, nothing will. Your father follows closely behind, clapping his hands loudly when he reaches the bottom of the stairs. The loud noise shakes Mystia out of her trance like state.

“Alright, It may not be easy today, but we need to carry on the best we can. I’ll drop everyone off on my way to work.” Rinnosuke nods to you.

The trip to school is largely un-eventful, but mainly spent consoling your sisters. You still hadn’t had a chance to check your voice mails yet, but you hope you should get a chance to do so soon. As you walk your sisters to the gate you pull Cirno and Rumia aside.

“I need you two to keep an eye on Mystia and Wriggle for me today, ok? They seem to be taking this much harder than you two. . .”

Cirno starts to protest but you cut her off. “Please. For me. Just be extra nice to them today, ok?”

Cirno stares at you for a moment, then nods in agreement. Rumia nods as well. The two run off and join your other sisters as they head through the gate into the school. Walking back to the gate to your school, you find that you’re actually here earlier than you normally would be taking the train. Looking around you don’t see Mokou anywhere. She should already be. . . already be where? You had a flitting of a memory but you can’t quite grasp it. Hopefully, it’s nothing important. Anyways, you have some time before class starts.

[ ] Go to the club rooms
[ ] Go to class and wait
[ ] Go to the roof
[ ] Skip school
>> No. 61364
[ ] Go to the roof
>> No. 61365
[ ] Go to the roof.

Why break the trend?
>> No. 61366
[✓] Go to the roof

Indeed, it has never failed.
>> No. 61369
[X] Go to the roof

Even though I don't remember us meeting her up there more than once before, still it should be interesting.

I hope.
>> No. 61370
I think we have basically a 50/50 shot at picking where we think we're supposed to meet. Both the club rooms and the rooftop seem like likely choices, so it ultimately boils down to which place would we be MORE likely to meet someone consistently where we can talk with relative privacy?

The club room is certainly a place we would go regularly enough to establish as a "usual" place (well, before our current amnesia episode, of course) but I'm not sure how much privacy it would offer if school was just about to begin. The rooftop, on the other hand, seems like the ideal place to go if you want to tell someone something and not be interrupted. It offers enough privacy to allow someone like Reimu to get away with smoking on school grounds, at least.
>> No. 61373
>The club room is certainly a place we would go regularly enough to establish as a "usual" place (well, before our current amnesia episode, of course) but I'm not sure how much privacy it would offer if school was just about to begin.

Enough privacy to be practice magic and put animated dolls together. Still, I believe we had met her there after school.

[X] Go to the roof

Even if there's no one there, we'll be able to check our voice mails in relative privacy.
>> No. 61375
[X] Go to the roof
[X] Voice mail en route if possible.

Jesus cock sucking christ! Kira!

Sooooo, who reckons Mystia knows something we don't or along those lines? She certainly doesn't have a reason to love Mama Marisa very much, yet for her to react like this is clearly important. Hell, we were told as much when anon looked at her.
>> No. 61379
[x] Go to the roof
[x] Voice mail en route if possible.
>> No. 61380
[X] Go to the roof
[X] Voice mail en route if possible.

Find Reimu on roof. See if she knows anything. If not, go to club room. Repeat for Patchi/Alice. If not, skip school, go to Yuuka.

This is a plan.
>> No. 61382
>>61380

Isn't Reimu still hospitalized?
>> No. 61384
>>61382
Hmm, maybe. She may have recovered from the trauma by now.

You know, if Aya practically stalks us maybe she knows where we were with the "mystery girl" a few nights ago, if not who she is. We could at least ask her without tipping that we have amnesia.
>> No. 61393
>>61382

Probably not. Given what we know of her mother, she'd want her out of there as quickly and with as little fanfare as possible.
>> No. 61394
>>Sooooo, who reckons Mystia knows something we don't or along those lines? She certainly doesn't have a reason to love Mama Marisa very much, yet for her to react like this is clearly important. Hell, we were told as much when anon looked at her.

It could just be feelings of guilt or something. You know, like how someone might feel if they wished something unfortunate happened to someone they didn't particularly like, only to have it actually happen, and then they feel as if it's their fault for wishing that upon them in the first place.

The fact that this someone just so happened to be the mother of Mystia's step-sisters, who she DOES care about, wouldn't help matters.
>> No. 61396
[X] Go to the roof
[X] Voice mail en route if possible.
>> No. 61449
See you in January, Kira! ^____^
>> No. 61450
>>61449
>^____^

Way to be the bigger man there, Anonymous.
>> No. 61452
>>61450

>_>
You lost me, lol.
>> No. 61474
Wedensday's a bad day for me. I usually open at work, then have 2 hours off at the end of my shift, and then have class for the rest of the evening. Today was my day off, but I spent most of it catching up on outdoor chores that have piled up around my house(eg: Mowing the lawn, etc) And finishing up cleaning the inside of the house. Since I got all that stuff done, I'm planning on updating quite a bit tomorrow, if possible, before work.
>> No. 61476
>>61474

hooray!
>> No. 61575
>>61474
ITT flagrant lies
>> No. 61621
ITT vagrant flies
>> No. 61622
File 122390815321.png - (14.30KB , 400x400 , 1208572148312.png ) [iqdb]
61622
>>61621
Just a vagrant firefly.
>> No. 62128
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 62473
With nowhere else specific that you have to be, you decide that the roof would be the best place to go. Striding through the school gates and past the few students inside the school, mainly for clubs or various other activities, you quickly find yourself on the roof of the school. A cursory glance reveals there to be no people on the roof. Huh. You almost thought that you’d meet someone up here if you came, but it’s apparently not the right place to go. Oh well. At least it’ll give you a chance to check your voice mails.

All of a sudden the roof collapses from beneath your feet and you are knocked unconscious by a group of Tengu ninjas.
















Just kidding. Real update coming soon. Work is occuring.
>> No. 62474
File 122428850267.jpg - (77.58KB , 380x800 , ff12-marquis-ondore.jpg ) [iqdb]
62474
>>62473
I believe that you will update with all my heart.
>> No. 62475
>you are knocked unconscious by a group of Tengu ninjas.

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE [x] Called out to Tewi!
>> No. 62492
Actual update now.
--------------------------------------------------------
With nowhere else specific that you have to be, you decide that the roof would be the best place to go. Striding through the school gates and past the few students inside the school, mainly for clubs or various other activities, you quickly find yourself on the roof of the school. A cursory glance reveals there to be no people on the roof. Huh. You almost thought that you’d meet someone if you came, but it’s apparently not the right place to go. Oh well. At least it’ll give you a chance to check your voice mails.

Pulling out your phone, you stare at it in disgust. How in the hell can you not have signal up here? You wander around on the roof for a few minutes before confirming that you don’t have a signal up here. Wait a second! There! By the fencing! You managed to get one bar. Leaning out against the fence a bit you’re able to get another bar. Quickly now! Before you loose the signal. Pressing the phone against the fence, and your face against the phone, you hear your voice mail pick up. Moments later your code is entered.

The first three messages were from Rinnosuke. Each sounding more annoyed and harried than the last. Well, that covers the expected messages. The next one shocks you.

“Oi. Boyo. You don’t know how hard it was for me to find this number of yours. I need to talk to you. ALONE. You can leave those three that you were in my store with before behind. There’s questions I need to ask and only you will have the answers to them.” There’s a crashing noise in the background. “Damnit. You should be able to find out wh. . . Mima. . . freq. . .” The messages cuts off in static as the call drops.

“Damn phone!” You curse loudly, almost throwing the phone to the floor. It’s never given you problems like this before.

Moving the phone around for a bit you try to get a signal again. Once you have it, you get back into your voice mail. Yuka’s message is now missing from there. You curse some more inwardly. Why did the damn thing have to delete the message? However, as the final voice message begins to play, a chill runs down your spine.

“He. . . Help. . . Me. . .” The voice sounds echo-y and distant, almost as if. . . Your train of thought is interrupted as the fence groans under the weight you’ve been putting on it. Oh crap, this is the section that Medicine told you was weak. No sooner than you finished that thought that it just gave way. You struggled to right yourself, but you felt yourself falling forwards. Below, you see several students pointing and a girl screams as the fence falls away before you. Everything seems to move in slow motion as you fall forward, your head moving towards the ground.

“AH! GOTCHA!”

You feel two hands grab your ankles firmly as you swing forward and smack into the building. The person holding you grunts as they seem to be straining under your weight. You watch as the fence portion slams into the ground below you, causing you to swallow hard. You really don’t want to end up like that fence section.

“Damn it you little shit. A little help would be appreciated here!”

The voice sounds familiar, but with all the blood rushing to your head you can’t really think too clearly right now. For some reason, a location flashes through your mind, though you can’t really recall anything about it other than a tree. You don’t have much time to dwell on it, though, because you can feel the grip of the person holding your legs begin to slip.

[ ] Write in.
>> No. 62493
>> Tengu ninjas
Even on the rooftop, FOE.
>> No. 62496
>The voice sounds familiar, but with all the blood rushing to your head you can’t really think too clearly right now. For some reason, a location flashes through your mind, though you can’t really recall anything about it other than a tree. You don’t have much time to dwell on it, though, because you can feel the grip of the person holding your legs begin to slip.

Didn't Mokou say you rescued Reimu from a tree as a child?
>> No. 62497
>>62496

I thought it was Kaguya.
>> No. 62498
Well, fuck. What can we do? Grab the wall? Go in through a window? Even if we knew how, magic is out of the question because people are watching.
>> No. 62500
>>62499
I guess so.

[x] Grab onto something and push yourself upwards.
>> No. 62501
[ ] Oh shit, where did my cellphone go?
>> No. 62502
[ ] Grab onto something and push yourself upwards
>> No. 62507
We don't really know what the roof edge is like or how far below the edge we've fallen so this is all we can do.

[x] Grab onto something and push yourself upwards
>> No. 62515
[x] Quickly, hold your cellphone in your mouth, and grab onto something and push yourself upwards.

Fuuuuuck.

Yuka is fucked.
WE'LL SAVE YOU, PRETTY PLANT LADY!

...wait, did we visit any other shops? At all, ever?
>> No. 62517
>>62515
That could have been Marisa. Or, well, Mima. When it's Kira, anything can happen. Like falling off a roof.

Speaking of which, is this revenge for playing under Aya's house?
>> No. 62523
>>62517
>When it's Kira, anything can happen.

Tell me about it. Participating in Kira's stories is like playing a Sierra adventure game; I can only ever put half my heart into it, because I know some piddling thing I overlooked and never could have predicted will inevitably end up screwing me over in a profound way come story's end. If I actually invested myself in this, I would only end up hurt.
>> No. 62524
[x] Quickly, hold your cellphone in your mouth, and grab onto something and push yourself upwards.
>> No. 62528
Changing my vote to:
[x] Quickly, hold your cellphone in your mouth, and grab onto something and push yourself upwards.
(Previous post deleted)
>> No. 62529
>>62523
Just stop it. This argument is old and doesn't lead to anything constructive... just like real votes and discussion. Zing!

If you have to respond in that manner, at least sage yourself.
>> No. 62530
>>Even if we knew how, magic is out of the question because people are watching.

Uh, why would that be? The school was founded by at least one magic user, they have a club dedicated to it, and one of the students is a living doll that on occasion somehow winds up with her head separated from her body.

Unless I missed or forgot some plot point where despite all of this magic is supposed to be SUPER SECRET or something, I can't really see why it would be completely out of the question to use.

Moot point, since we don't know/remember how at this point, but still.
>> No. 62532
[x] Quickly, hold your cellphone in your mouth, and grab onto something and push yourself upwards.
>> No. 62645
>>62493
Ohhh no, you're not pushing this one onto me.
Also
[x] Quickly, hold your cellphone in your mouth, and grab onto something and push yourself upwards
>> No. 62764
With one quick motion you shove your cell phone antenna into your mouth and grab a hold of it with your teeth. You grasp wildly against the wall for anything to get purchase on. Your hands find nothing until they come across a small grove on the edge. It’s certainly nothing that you could use to push yourself back up from this angle, but it does allow you to brace yourself a bit.

“Quit fucking squirming.”

“Mmmmph mmph mmmmph mphm mmmphmm.” You quip back.

“Now how the hell am I supposed to know what you’re saying? I should’ve just let you drop.” The person’s hands change positions, slightly, trying to get a better grip. “Now isn’t this just the funny picture. . . Damn you’re heavy.”

You feel the hands of the person starting to slip again.

“Damnit, why the hell hasn’t anyone shown up ye. . . SHIT”

The hands slip free from your ankles, and you feel yourself start to fall again. There’s a loud slam that could only be the sound of the roof door being thrown open. Followed, shortly thereafter, buy the sounds of someone running, then a skidding noise.

“GOTCHA!” hands once again grab your ankles tightly.

The cell phone jostles slightly in your mouth but you manage to hang on to it barely. You sigh to yourself, thankful for whoever grabbed your leg.

“Alright, you grab his other leg, and pull.” You feel another set of hands wrap around your other leg and pull upwards.

Moments later, you’re sitting on the roof of the school with Mokou and Reimu. Both of whom are breathing heavily after pulling you back up onto the roof.

“You’re lucky I needed a smoke, dumbass.” Reimu spits tersely between gasps.

“Just a friggen ray of sunshine, ain’t ya Reimu?” Mokou’s spitting venom too.

“Don’t give me that crap, bitch, he’d be dead now if I hadn’t been here.” Pushing herself up off the floor, Reimu storms off. The metal door to the roof slams shut loudly behind her.

“Teacher’s are gonna be here shortly. I’d say you should scram, but there’s nowhere to run.” Mokou just shakes her head sadly at you. “I don’t know what’s goin on anymore. You save Reimu, Reimu savin you. What’s the world comin to these days?” Mokou shrugs and shakes her head sadly.

Moments later, Ran comes storming out onto the roof.

The rest of the day passes in a blur. There’s a lot of questions, there’s a lot of yelling, a lot of strange looks from the various students, but in the end, nothing really happened. Other than being severely reprimanded for ‘damaging’ school property by the principal. It was a slap on the wrist, and you knew it. But it seems that the principal was quite aware of who your mother was, and that got you off easy.

Upon exiting the principal’s office a young girl runs up to you.

“Here. I was told to give these to you.” She hands you several notes before bowing and running off in the direction she came.

Weird. Looking at the notes, it seems that one is from Reimu, one’s from Patchouli, and one is from Aya.

[ ] Read Reimu’s note
[ ] Read Patchy’s note
[ ] Read Aya’s note
[ ] Ignore the notes
>> No. 62768
[x] Read Reimu’s note
[x] Read Patchy’s note
[x] Read Aya’s note

This.
>> No. 62771
[x] Read Reimu’s note
[x] Read Patchy’s note
[x] Read Aya’s note

ALL OF THEM!!
>> No. 62772
[ x ] Read Patchy’s note

>>62766>>62768>>62771

Idiots. You know Kira will just make it so you skim over the notes, missing the important information. Indirectly fucking you over in the end.
>> No. 62773
>>62772
And if we choose to read only one then he'll blame us for ignoring the others. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
>> No. 62774
[x] Read Reimu’s note
[x] Read Patchy’s note
[x] Read Aya’s note
>> No. 62775
[ ] Read Reimu’s note
[ ] Read Patchy’s note

Aya's a jerk.
>> No. 62776
[x] Read Reimu’s note carefully.
[x] Read Patchy’s note carefully.
[x] Read Aya’s note carefully.
>> No. 62777
[x] Read Reimatchiya's note carefully.

These are OBVIOUSLY love confessions. Anon is so popular~
>> No. 62779
[X] Read Reimu’s note
[X] Read Patchy’s note
[X] Read Aya’s note

Our day at school is apparently over, so unless we absolutely HAVE to be somewhere ASAP, there's no reason we shouldn't have enough time to read each note, and there should be minimal odds of something happening to screw us over.

Unless, of course, there's something in the contents of a particular note that winds up having to urgently go somewhere.1
>> No. 62780
>>62764
It's come to my attention that our previous encounter with Alice on the roof was like one of those Verizon commercials with the creepy guy trying to explain about dead zones and dropped calls ...

>>[x] Read Reimu’s note
>>[x] Read Patchy’s note
And, if we have the time before the next structure gives out from under us:
>>[x] Read Aya’s note
If the notes don't give us anything useful to make a decision on,
>>[x] Find Reimu or Mokou and thank them
>> No. 62781
>>62779
>Our day at school is apparently over, so unless we absolutely HAVE to be somewhere ASAP

FLOWER SHOP, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

But seriously, if the day's over, we should read the notes and head over there.
>> No. 62782
>>62781
>>FLOWER SHOP, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I wouldn't worry too much. If the crashing sound we heard in the background of the message is what I think it is, we're probably already too late to make a difference for the Moe~ shop-keeper.

Besides, I would think checking up on the sister brigade to see how they're coping would be the obvious next step. That, and then tracking down either Mokou or (depending on what her note says) Reimu.
>> No. 62783
File 122439609356.jpg - (56.79KB , 500x500 , 610956a42bcca77e905fae65b9e67bcd.jpg ) [iqdb]
62783
Must see Yuka~sama
>> No. 62784
Ugh.

TOO MANY FREAKING PLOT THREADS
>> No. 62788
[x] Read Reimu's note

Do you think he would have put those as separate choices if he wanted us to pick them all?

Prioritize.
>> No. 62789
>>Do you think he would have put those as separate choices if he wanted us to pick them all?

Do you think he would have made absolutely no attempt to even imply we couldn't pick them all if he didn't want us to at least be able to choose so?
>> No. 62793
[x] Read Reimu’s note carefully.
[x] Read Patchy’s note carefully.
[x] Read Aya’s note carefully.

Hooray.
>> No. 62802
[x] Read Reimu’s note

What? You want to read all three?
Hmm...That's odd. Your battery is running low, the cellphone screen is starting to get fuzzy.

It's almost like it's snowing.
>> No. 62827
>>62788
Ah, I see. That must be how it works.
1. Read Note 'A'
2. Strong gust blows Note 'B' and Note 'C' from our hands
3. Eaten by a Grue
>> No. 62859
>>62827
Right then
[X] Shove ALL 3 notes into pocket, in a way they CAN'T be blown away by the wind. Also be aware for people with buckets of water/acid/ink-toner around.
[X] Take them out CAREFULLY one by one, and read them.
>> No. 62860
>>62859
SUDDENLY, SENTIENT POCKET LINT
AND IT IS HUNGRY
>> No. 62861
I'm not sure what's more sad; that people are so paranoid they're seeing traps and pitfalls in even the most innocuous things, or that those fears might actually be valid.
>> No. 62862
This is why I like Kira. It's not a question of IF he's going to fuck us over, but rather HOW he's going to fuck us over.
>> No. 62863
>>62859
Oops, looks like you were paying so close attention to the note you didn't see that bus coming until it was too late!
>> No. 62925
In which order do you wish to read the notes?

[ ] Order?
>> No. 62926
>>62925

[x] Patchy, Reimu, Aya
>> No. 62928
>>62925

[1] Patch
[2] Reimu
[3] Aya
>> No. 62930
[1] Aya
[2] Reimu
[3] Patchy

Just a hunch
>> No. 62931
[1] Reimu
[2] Patchy
[3] Aya
>> No. 62934
[1] Reimu
[2] Patchy
[3] Aya
>> No. 62935
[1] Aya
[2] Reimu
[3] Patchy

Aya might have some gossip she wants to share, or she could just want an interview on the inevitable story she'll write about the girl we heroically saved returning the favor by bringing us back from an attempted suicide, making some more baseless assumptions that we're an item or something.

Reimu might want to talk to us, or perhaps the note will just say something along the lines of "now we're even" and assume we can go right back to hating each other.

Finally, Patchy likely has either some important information to share with us (assuming she was the one who texted us earlier) or perhaps she might have something to say regarding some sort of incident at a certain flower shop.

Still, best to get the stuff that's most likely to be trivial out of the way and remove doubt about their nature, rather than go for the important stuff first and be left constantly worrying about whether or not we screwed ourselves over by ignoring some seemingly irrelevant piece of information that could have saved us from some horrible situation we'll find ourselves in at some point in the future.
>> No. 62953
[X] Reimu
[X] Patchy
[X] Aya
>> No. 62990
Writan
>> No. 62996
>>62990

hooray!
>> No. 63000
Given that the school day is essentially over, you start walking down the hallway. All around you there are the sounds of students heading to clubs or going home. Unfolding Reimu’s note first, you start reading.

‘Come to the student council room after school. You should know where it’s at.’

        -Reimu.

What could she want to talk about, you wonder absently. Pulling out Patchouli’s note, you continue walking down the hallway, not really paying attention to where you’re going. As you finish unfolding the note, you bump into someone. They stumble back a few steps, as do you, dropping the note you held in the process.

“Oh? What’s this?” You watch as Ran-sensei bends down and picks up the note you dropped. “You should know that school rules prohibit non-official notes.”

Ran grabs the other notes out of your hand, and quickly glances over them before handing Reimu’s note back to you, pocketing the other two. “I’ll take these.”

You start to protest, but are cut off by Ran.

“After the little stunt you pulled on the roof earlier today, you’re in no position to argue. Be glad that you weren’t suspended for that.” Turning on her heel, she strides away quickly.

You stare angrily at Ran until she turns a corner and exits your field of vision. All around you the hustle and bustle of the school continues, unaffected by the current events.

[ ] Chase after Ran
[ ] Head to the Student Council Room
[ ] Head out to the gates
[ ] Go somewhere else
        -Where?
>> No. 63002
>>63000


[ ] Chase after Ran
>> No. 63003
[X] Chase after Ran

Goddamn it, Yukira.
>> No. 63005
[X] Chase after Ran

I'm not missing the chance to actually see some Ran exposition.
>> No. 63006
>Ran grabs the other notes out of your hand, and quickly glances over them before handing Reimu’s note back to you, pocketing the other two. “I’ll take these.”
That just doesn't make sense
>> No. 63007
[x] Head to the Student Council Room

Attempting to get the notes back is futile at best, and detrimental at worst.
>> No. 63008
[x] Chase after Ran

I'm gonna put eggs in your gas tank, you bitch.
>> No. 63009
[x] Chase after Ran

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 63010
Wow. >>62863 called that one.
I'd say we should chase after Ran, but we're not awesome enough yet to challenge a teacher, even if her reason was BS.

[x] Head to the Student Council Room
>> No. 63012
ugh i feel so trolled

[x] Head to the Student Council Room
>> No. 63013
[x] Chase after Ran
>> No. 63014
[X] Head to the Student Council Room

I'd say that it's not like we couldn't just FIND Aya or track down and/or call Patchy to find out what they want, explain why we didn't read their notes if need be, and so on, but knowing Kira we'll wind up in some ridiculously contrived situation where it's utterly impossible to do so. Like, Aya winds up in a coma, our cell phone explodes, Patchy decides to give us the silent treatment, and just when we're on the verge of getting her to talk to us again we get knocked unconscious by some unknown assailant and wake up bound, gagged, and hanging upside-down in a cell somewhere.

So, if nothing else, we can at least take comfort that we should at least have better odds at successfully finding the room Reimu wants us to meet her in than we do of following after Ran and getting those notes back.
>> No. 63015
>>63007
I can't imagine it being detrimental. As for futile, we could try "Can I at least read them?" "What if they're important?". I don't think we'd be able to do a "I've been through a lot of shit; my life is a mess right now, can I please read the notes?" without sounding like an ass who saved Reimu just for recognition or something.

[x] Chase after Ran
>> No. 63016
>>63015
>I can't imagine it being detrimental.
Ran is already out of sight, we might end up wasting time trying to find her. Enough time for Reimu to no longer be waiting in the Student Council room. Or perhaps we do catch up to her, and she decides we need detention for arguing with a teacher.
>> No. 63017
>>63016
>Ran is already out of sight, we might end up wasting time trying to find her.
How the hell could she escape beyond the one corner that quickly?

>she decides we need detention for arguing with a teacher.
ok, that I didn't think of.
>> No. 63018
>>As for futile, we could try "Can I at least read them?" "What if they're important?".

Since she read them herself, and gave Reimu's back to us, I think it's possible she made the decision as to whether or not they were "important" for us.

Assuming the "non-official notes aren't allowed" rule wasn't just bullshit, she may have assumed by the fact that Reimu's note asked us to meet in the Student Council Room was related to some sort of official school/club business, while Patchy's and Aya's may have appeared to be more personal in nature.
The fact that Reimu was the sender might also have been a factor in giving her note back.
>> No. 63019
It's useless at this point to try and speculate why Ran returned Reimu's note but kept the others. The chance of a critical failure by challenging Ran for the note is too great; we have no ammunition against her, argumentative or otherwise, that is, and it will cost us time.

At least Reimu's not going to kill us when we go see her. She could've just let us fall before.

And we could always find Aya and Patchouli later, then decide if "Ran-sensei confiscated [the note] from us for no reason" doesn't sound too retarded to use as an excuse. Think about it: if the note contained sensitive information, why give it to any random person to give to us. Actually, if that's the case, none of the notes Kira gave us the option to contain anything but plot roadsigns, I'd wager.

Darn it, I said not to speculate on it and that's what I'm doing.
>> No. 63021
[ x ] Head to the Student Council Room

As expected of Kira.
Why many still vote in a losing game, escapes many who understand. Yet, still vote.

Tl;dr
Following ambulances, police cars, and firetrucks to accidents is always entertaining.
>> No. 63022
[ ] Head to the Student Council Room
>> No. 63026
This is the part where I get to say "I told you so", isn't it?

[x] Head to the Student Council Room

We can slash Ran's tires later, when she won't immediately think of us as the culprit.
>> No. 63027
[ X ] Head to the Student Council Room
>> No. 63028
sleep now, no updates tomorrow. See you tuesday.
>> No. 63031
>>63000
>“You should know that school rules prohibit non-official notes.”
Kira, this is the worst single instance of you going out of your way to restrict reader desires in an unrealistica and unbelievable fashion that I have ever seen.
Fucking ever.

I mean, what the fuck. Unofficial notes?

What a load of horseshit. Either Ran is the biggest cunt to grace this planet, or you are exhibiting massive butthurt.

Either way, I vote thusly.

[x] Chase Ran.
[x] Wait until she's alone.
[x] Knock her unconscious and drag her into a secluded room.
[x] Restrain her.
[x] Rape her.
[x] Oh, and get your notes back. The bitch.
>> No. 63035
I agree that this was an incredible dick move which I frown upon Kira for. I'm also sure that all the notes would have been vague as well. We obviously got a "choose one of three" option without knowing how unforgiving it would be, but the result would have been the same even if we read them all. We have to choose anyways.

Reimu is in Student Council Room
Patchi is probably in the club room
Aya is in...journalism club room? Couldn't we just call or email her? Wouldn't that info be on the newspaper?

So far it looks like we are choosing Reimu. If Anon wants to find Aya instead, he should chase Ran. However chasing Ran could just waste our time and possible kill our chance of talking to whomever. Unless of course Kira is feeling forgiving, which HOPEFULLY he does...REPENT YOUR FAGGOTRY KIRA

tl;dr
If you want Aya, chase after Ran. If not, choose MAGIC TEAM club room or go ahead and meet with Reimu.
>> No. 63038
>>Couldn't we just call or email her?

We could try, but then WHOOPS! The battery just died! Should have voted to recharge it before you left! Try to find a public phone, and OH NO! It's out of order and you get mugged and stabbed by a drifter! Should have voted to call from your house, instead! Try to call from your house and OH MY! A meteor crashes through your roof and lands smack-dab on your head, killing you instantly! Should have voted to put your hard hat on!
>> No. 63040
>>63031
>>63035
Your tears only make him stronger.
>> No. 63042
>>63040
I'm not crying. I'm bleeding liquid hate from my eyes.
>> No. 63046
File 122449075674.jpg - (133.43KB , 958x539 , 1224467815465.jpg ) [iqdb]
63046
>>63042
>> No. 63052
I would never want to have Kira DM any RPG. ESPECIALLY D&D. Actually, he'd make a fun Paranoia DM as he's already enough of a dick.
>> No. 63053
File 122449725822.jpg - (69.31KB , 640x480 , urine_again.jpg ) [iqdb]
63053
This shit is hopeless. I'm not falling for it anymore.

Emotionally involving story + Sierra adventure game = endless pain and frustration.
>> No. 63066
FFFFFFFFFf
I TOLD YOU we should have shoved them all in our pocket and take them out one at a time! dammit.
>> No. 63067
>>63066
That would've just made Ran tell us to empty out our pockets.

Although, if we said no she might've done it herself. Go on Ran, have a good route around in there~
>> No. 63094
>>63053
GASD isn't Sierra. Notes were Route guideposts, hence the choose *A* note. Anyways, quick update before I leave for work/school. Probably won't be able to update until tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This just won’t stand. You need to know what those other two notes said, school policy be damned. You dash down the hallway and turn the same corner Ran did, just in time to see her enter the teacher’s office. Shortly thereafter, you’re standing before the door. All but ripping it open, though careful not to slam it, you enter the office. Ran looks up at the door before rolling her eyes and placing three fingers against her forehead.

“I told you this matter was already closed. Or did you need something else?” Ran sighs, as if she already knows the answer to the question.

“I’m sorry, it’s very important that I see those notes. Please.” You try not to whine, but you’re not sure how successful you came across as.

Shaking her head and sighing again Ran looks directly at you. “Neither one of these notes can be very important. This one,” Ran holds up Patchouli’s note, “Is just about some video game or something, and really, maybe you should be a little less cavalier about your love life.” Ran now waves Aya’s note. “Now, I would suggest you get out of here, before I get angry and decide to give you a detention on top of the extra homework that I’m assigning you.”

Ran hands you an official looking sheet of paper much like the one that Reimu’s note was on. “Now. Leave.” Her words more of a command than a suggestion.

Sighing you step out into the hallway. The students have mostly thinned out now, leaving only a few stragglers here and there. While that really wasn’t too helpful, you at least got the basic jist of what the notes said. Nothing you can do about them now, other than maybe breaking into the school in the dead of night and seeing if you can’t steal them back from Ran’s desk.

[ ] Time to head to the Student Council Room?
[ ] Just go home, You’ve got a headache.
[ ] Hide somewhere nearby, and wait for Ran to go home.
[ ] Go Somewhere Else?
        -Where?
>> No. 63095
[X] Time to head to the Student Council Room?
>> No. 63096
[x] Time to head to the Student Council Room?

Called it.
>> No. 63097
>>63094
[X] Time to head to the Student Council Room
>> No. 63099
>>63096
Yes but we got the gist of the contents, although I suspect that Ran misinterpreted Patch's note. Aya probably didn't have anything interesting to say.

[x] Time to head to the Student Council Room?
Then follow up on Patch afterwards. Aya can come up whenever we have time.
>> No. 63103
>>63099
>Then follow up on Patch afterwards. Aya can come up whenever we have time.

You don't get it do you? This was it. Those paths are gone. Trying to do anything with them now will only make Kira do something vindictive.
>> No. 63105
[X] Time to head to the Student Council Room.

"You're late!"
"You're a cold hearted bitch."
"I hate you! Fuck me now~"
"k"


Don't forget to visit the charred remains of Yuuka's shop some time today.
>> No. 63340
File 122455739289.png - (25.69KB , 736x736 , Awesome.png ) [iqdb]
63340
Message rage thread.
>> No. 63387
[X] Time to head to the Student Council Room?

Reimu route lock go!
>> No. 63657
You can thank Doujin for his help on this next little bit. Hope you like it~
===============================================================================================
Stopping a passing student, you find out the location of the of the student council room. The look she gives you, like you’re an idiot for wanting to know where it is, or maybe it’s more that you’re an idiot for wanting to go there, is something you decide to ignore for the moment. Regardless, you hurry on your way to the student council room. You knock and announce yourself before sliding the door open and stepping into the room.

Looking around, the student council room doesn’t seem very special at all. The room really is quite plain. There’s a series of windows on the opposite side of the room, a chalk board on the wall to your left, and a standard bulletin board covering the wall to your immediate right. The bulletin board is covered in various colored sheets of paper. Several tables are arranged in a U shape in the middle of the room, with the closed side of the U facing the wall to your immediate right. There are chairs scattered on both sides of it. Several student council members fill the chairs around the U with Reimu at the desk in the front of room. Looking up from her desk upon your entry, Reimu sees you. A slight smile plays across her face before vanishing.

“Ah. Good. You’re finally here. I was afraid that you wouldn’t be coming.” Reimu leans back in her chair and stretches. “Everyone, I think now is a good point to finish up for the day. Almost everything is in order for the class trip and I’ve a meeting that I have to attend to, so if you don’t mind. . . ?”

Tried from sitting, the students stand up, stretch, and begin to pack up their belongings. It seems like they had been working here for a while. As the students file out of the room, many of them chatting animatedly among one another, several look at you with malicious grins on their faces, their eyes flashing brightly. It almost sounds like one said, ’he’s going to get it now’. You’re not quite sure what that was all about but. . .there’s one girl left. She looks as if she’s trying to tell you something, but before she gets the chance Reimu interrupts her.

“That’s enough for today, Ichiko. Just go home. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Reimu’s voice is quite firm.

Ichiko just gives you a sad look before darting out of the room.

“Alright,” Reimu is shuffling a few papers around on her desk, “Would you take a seat?” Reimu gestures to the chair opposite her on the other side of her desk.

You sink into the chair and look at Reimu. She continues to shuffle papers around, signing things occasionally, before packing them up and putting them all together in a stack. She then turns her head up towards you.

“So. . .” She trails off and leans forward, resting her elbows on the desk, supporting her head with her hands.

“So. . .” You reply, completely unsure of what’s going on.

“Do you have anything to say for yourself?” Reimu affixes you with a stern glare.

[ ] I want answers.
[ ] Since you saved me, I guess we’re even?
[ ] Fuck you bitch.
[ ] What’s going on?
>> No. 63661
[x] What’s going on?
>> No. 63662
[X] Sup
>> No. 63670
File 122471185568.jpg - (618.09KB , 1440x900 , 1221874266961.jpg ) [iqdb]
63670
[x] "I've already have been and will be scolded by people more important than you, if that's all you brought me here for."
>> No. 63675
[x] What’s going on?

We haven't told Reimu about our memory loss yet, right? We're probably going to have to soon.
>> No. 63695
[x] What’s going on?
Playing it cool may just get our head bitten off without learning anything.
>> No. 63716
File 122472020878.jpg - (23.17KB , 400x300 , broodwich.jpg ) [iqdb]
63716
[x] What's going on?

What's goin' on~
>> No. 63717
[x] What’s going on?
>> No. 63724
[x] What’s going on?
>> No. 63726
[x] What’s going on?
>> No. 63728
[x] "I've seen you naaaakeeeeed~"