[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122314829414.jpg - (433.60KB , 1333x1000 , komachi-again.jpg ) [iqdb]
61077 No. 61077
Well, you can't just leave the two of them here - you were cramped enough and you had only been out for a few hours at most - when these two woke up you imagined it would probably feel ten time worse than how you felt. Besides, now that you were looking properly you could see Komachi shivering slightly due to the cold. Though Letty may have liked it, you were starting to see where there were rather large problems in regards to her preferences in temperature and those of the others.

No, it would probably be best for all if you took them back to their rooms, then there would be no awkward questions in the morning either and, frankly, awkward questions were something you could happily live without. Carefully you manage to extricate yourself from your entangled position without waking either of the girls up, though you do have a little difficulty when Komachi suddenly decides to grab a hold of your arm in a grip you only manage to escape by waiting until she lets go. Once you manage to escape the first thing you do is move around to switch off the movie equipment and open the door - you're pretty certain you can carry the girls, but you were smart enough to know you couldn't manage to do that and fumble with the door at the same time.

Actually... that was a thought. Giving the girls a quick glance you make a short trip to the floor below to open the doors to their rooms, doing this you note that Marisa's door is open but you can't hear her making any noise anymore so... Well, whatever she was up to it could probably wait until the morning - at least that way you'd get a decent sleep before having to deal with whatever trouble she's caused. Making your way back upstairs you make a vague check on the other girls - not opening their doors of course, but quietly checking at the doors to see if they were all asleep or not as, after all, if any of them were with Marisa you'd feel so much more secure.

Unfortunately, it seemed, Marisa was acting alone.

Well, no use worrying about it now. As you head to, and reach, the movie room door again you pause to consider that way of thinking. Recently you've been classifying a lot of stuff as 'something to worry about later' - perhaps soon you should actually make a solid attempt to get some of these 'laters' out of the way.

Moments later you're staring at Komachi, who in your absence has some how managed to shift around and end up revealing far, far more skin than you were comfortable with. Taking a deep breath you slip your arms under her and, carefully, lift her into the air. The red-heads reaction is almost immediate as she promptly reaches up to snuggle against you - and drool over your shoulder, cute and gross at the same time. You twitch slightly at the new and growing damp patch on your shoulder and this naturally prompts you to move a little quicker in taking the sleeping girl downstairs to her room and gently depositing her on the bed there. She mumbles something, but you can't make it out as it's so heavily slurred, and vaguely grabs your arm as you go to leave her. “Nnnn...” She groans, “don' call me machimachi... 'm no' slackin'... 's m' day off... wanna go fishin' n' sleepin'...” She yawns and you smile slightly, carefully pulling your arm out of her grip for the second time that evening.

“Good night,” you whisper, then smirk, “MachiMachi~”

Laughing you head back upstairs, closing Komachi's door on the way. Marisa isn't back yet, but you still can't hear her causing trouble either. Back in the movie room you sneak in, then stand over Letty - thankfully she at least wore clothing unlikely to reveal anything by accident, so you felt somewhat more confidant in lifting her up...

“Don't.”

You pause, arms inches away from Letty when she suddenly speaks, and you realize that maybe you hadn't been quite as successful at getting away without waking her up earlier.

“I like it here,” she mumbles, “'s soft 'n comfy. Better than the caves I'm used to.” Rolling onto her back, the lavender-haired woman looks up at you with sleepy eyes. “mmm... You can stay if you want, I don't mind.” She stretches then, an act you're pretty sure was a deliberate attempt to make you look at her chest, “Just no touching, not yet anyway.” She adds with a slight grin.

[ ] Reaction

>> No. 61078
Fuck yes updates.
>> No. 61079
What? We've known Letty for about 5 days and we can't even touch her yet?! Curse you AD, making this somewhat realistic and challenging! What are you thinking?!

[x] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."

[x] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.


Note to self: Take MachiMachi fishing.
>> No. 61082
[x] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."

[x] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.
>> No. 61083
[X] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."

[X] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.

Letty~
>> No. 61084
MachiMachi is moe~
For some reason i really like the childish hair ornaments. Too cute.
Anyways
[x] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."
[x] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.
>> No. 61085
[Q] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."

[Q] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.
>> No. 61086
File 122316141358.png - (83.70KB , 478x356 , sparkalan'.png ) [iqdb]
61086
[\!/] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."

[\!/] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.
>> No. 61087
File 122316161243.jpg - (73.01KB , 360x480 , 20788ea1e1c5898b748dd4204b4fcd40.jpg ) [iqdb]
61087
[\!/] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."

[\!/] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.

Thanks to that Anon, we actually have a good chance for a decent outcome.
>> No. 61088
[x] "I'd love to. Hold that thought for just a moment, I'll be right back."
[x] Find out what Marisa is doing. aka stop her from stealing the Mini-Hakkero from your room.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>> No. 61089
File 122316462475.jpg - (44.59KB , 531x335 , 1206414168988.jpg ) [iqdb]
61089
AD just..just one more update for tonight!

I need my icey fix.
>> No. 61090
Give me updates or give me death!
>> No. 61091
File 122316854881.jpg - (91.21KB , 540x700 , dth.jpg ) [iqdb]
61091
>>61090
That wasn't really a bright statement to make there, buddy.
>> No. 61092
>>61091
>> No. 61093
>>61091
Why do i always forget my trip when i do those posts.....
>> No. 61094
>>61090

But Death is asleep right now, so yeah!
>> No. 61095
>>61094>>61093>>61091>>61090

Stupid Anonymous. Have you forgotten that we don't die when we are killed?
>> No. 61097
File 122317531690.jpg - (239.98KB , 1200x1600 , holyffffffffffffffffff.jpg ) [iqdb]
61097
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 61098
>>61097

DECANTERING FROM SUCH A HEIGHT?!
>> No. 61112
>>61091
Even while dying, F.O.E!
now, UPDATES PLEASE.
>> No. 61113
>>61112
More like DEATH.O.E
Agreed about the updates, though.
>> No. 61128
                       
  ____∧∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ 
~' ____(,,゚Д゚)< I believe that AD running another CYOA was a retarded idea.   
_UU    U U _\______
________ \
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| | ̄
_______| |
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |
>> No. 61159
>>61128
He was updating this slowly before he started it, so yeah.
>> No. 61224
“Ah…” You laugh nervously at Letty’s rather blatant attempt to embaress the hell out of you – or maybe not, it was hard to tell if she wasbeing serious or simply teasing. No… you were fairly sure you hadn’t known her long enough for her to be making such offers just yet, although the warning was far more believable even if it was one she had given you before to embaress you a few days ago.

“As much as I’d love to,” you say, smiling brightly, “I think you’re going to have to hold that thought a little while.” The recumbent woman seems to smirk slightly as you make your excuses, “I’ll be right back.” You say at last, eliciting a victorious little smile from Letty.

Slipping quietly out of the room you quickly head downstairs – though you wanted to put it off until tomorrow, Marisa’s midnight activities simply worried you far too much. Hell, now that you thought about it you still had her mini-hakkero, didn’t you? You’d stuffed it into your jacket pocket yesterday morning and you didn’t recall taking it out since, which probably meant it was still there… now where the hell did you leave your jacket?

Oh. Yeah.

Slipping back into the cinema-room, being careful not to disturb Letty, you grab your jacket from where it was lying on the floor near the dvd equipment. The thing had been laying there since some time last night, when you’d had a movie night with all the girls after the clear-up operation. Rumamging in the pockets for a few moments you eventually pull out the octagonal wooden box that was the seemingly feare ‘mini-hakkero’. Dammit, you knew that you had heard the term hakkero before from your grandfather… you just still couldn’t remember exactly what he had said about it. For a moment you just ponder, tossing the object into the air and catching it several times until, eventually, you give up and shove it into your pants pocket and head downstairs to find Marisa.

Finding the errant witch didn’t exactly take long as she had seemingly returned to her room now, if the light coming from it was any indication. Cautiously you knock on the door, “Marisa?” you call out quietly, “You in the-” you cut off as the door is ripped open by the blond girl who, for some reason, seems to be so much tinier than you remember her being.

“Where is it?” She demands, staring up at you with puffy sleep-deprived red eyes. Actually, now you’re looking, her entire form seems to be indicative of having not slept in… oh. Was this why she had been so crabby recently? Had this girl actually slept at all in the past few days?

“Uh… where is what?” You ask, somewhat taken aback by her dishevelled appearance.

“My hakkero!” She wails, “Where is it!? Give it baaaack!” Well, this was new. Marisa had just devolved into a crybaby right in front of your eyes, complete with tears and everything – definitely a major change from the person you knew as Marisa. She seemed genuinely upset too and there was no mistaking the evidence of a severe lack of sleep now that you were actually clued into the fact that you were supposed to be looking for it.


[ ] - Response

Small-ish update. If i get enough votes i might be able to get another one in when i get home.
>> No. 61230
[x] Ask what exactly it means to her. (Clarification - If she says it's a weapon, say she doesn't need, tools she can just learn to use modern appliances, thus trying to force her to explain the sentimental/emotional value of it.)
>> No. 61231
[X] Assure her that her hakkero is safe, and you would like nothing more than to return it to her, but that you can't until she understands why it had to be taken away from her in the first place and she shows she can exercise enough restraint and responsibility to ensure there won't be a repeat of past "incidents". Urge her to please go and try to sleep, and we'll talk to her more about this tomorrow, as a group.

Wanting to understand her and it, and why the hakkero is so important to her is good, but she needs to understand the situation they're all in, and that so long as she uses it like she has been it poses at least some danger to everyone living there, be it from her directly or from whatever response the government will have should they get spooked again. She needs to learn RESTRAINT.
>> No. 61233
If we give it back to her, I'd propose also forcing her to wear something like a bracelet on her dominant hand, telling her it means that if she abuses the Hakkero's power one more time then we'll take it, send it to the Government with explicit instructions not to give it back until this experiment is over - no matter what we say afterwards. She'll be forced to wear it 24/7, even when taking a bath or a shower. Something that will give her constant tactile feedback, and may catch on something if she suddenly reaches for her mini-Hakkero.
>> No. 61239
[x] "Tell you what. Since you seem to be willing to stay up all night for days on end, maybe we can put that enthusiasm to use in a manner that benefits us both: I'll give this back to you," reveal the mini-hakkero, "But in return," whisper conspiratorially, "You'll tutor me how to use magic under the cover of darkness every night. What do you say to that? Our little secret."
>> No. 61242
[x] Refuse. Tell her to get some sleep and you'll discuss the matter of returning it when she's not sleep-deprived.
>> No. 61243
[X] Assure her that her hakkero is safe, and you would like nothing more than to return it to her, but that you can't until she understands why it had to be taken away from her in the first place and she shows she can exercise enough restraint and responsibility to ensure there won't be a repeat of past "incidents". Urge her to please go and try to sleep, and we'll talk to her more about this tomorrow, as a group.
>> No. 61245
[Q] Assure her that her hakkero is safe, and you would like nothing more than to return it to her, but that you can't until she understands why it had to be taken away from her in the first place and she shows she can exercise enough restraint and responsibility to ensure there won't be a repeat of past "incidents". Urge her to please go and try to sleep, and we'll talk to her more about this tomorrow, as a group.
>> No. 61250
[x] Go inside Marisa's room and talk to her.
[x] Ask her why she wants it so badly.
[x] Ask her why she didn't simply come to you and ask for it. You'd have been perfectly willing to work out a deal.
[x] Tell her that sneaking around trying to steal it back instead of trying to work with and respect other people is exactly why she can't be trusted with it. She has to learn to control her impulses.
[x] Offer a trade.
>> No. 61253
“Look,” you say, moved but not exactly impressed by Marisa's tears, pulling the octagonal box of death out of your pocket you show it to the smaller girl. “Your Hakkero is safe, see? Not even a scratch on i-wup!” The last word devolves into an expression of surprise as Marisa makes a grab for the wooden item, your significantly less tired state being the only thing that keeps it out of her grasp as you quickly pull it out of her reach. “And that's exactly why I don't want to give it back!” you exclaim, causing her to cower back slightly, “Now if I go downstairs, will I be finding my room as I left it or will I have found that a certain girl has been raiding my things?”

Marisa looks away at that and you nod. “I thought so.” you say, “Do you even know why this was taken off you in the first place? And why I haven't decided to give it back yet?”

“'cuz you hate me.” the girl mumbles, barely audible. You're surprised, then you frown... That sounded awfully similar to how you felt when... Oh. This was something you had better ask Keine about as it wasn't exactly hard to tell that Marisa had issues she was keeping secret - not that you blamed her, if it was anything like what you thought you knew exactly how she felt about it.

“I don't hate you,” you whisper, “I want to be your friend, I want to be everyone's friend - but I can't do that with you if you seem intent on making me your enemy.” Tossing the Hakkero in the air you catch it, then bring it up to your eye and examine it closely. “I don't even know why this thing is so special really, but from what I've seen and guessed you seem far to willing to try and use it whenever things don't go your way and frankly, Marisa, that's something I can't afford to put up with while you're here.”

“When you can look me in the eye and tell me why we took this Hakkero off you, and promise me that you can stop yourself from doing it in the future... then I'll give it back to you.” You sigh and look at the girl, who seems to be half-way between bawling her eyes out and pouting like a spoiled child. “Get some sleep,” you say, “If i'm right - and in this case I know I am - you haven't slept at all since we confiscated this.”

“But...” Marisa looks up at you, “I can't!” She exclaims, stamping her foot. “I can't sleep without it!”

“Sure you can!” you respond, “Anyone can sleep when they get tired enough! All you have to do is turn the light out, lay down and wait until-”

“I'll get eaten!” Marisa interrupts, sniffing loudly.

You blink. “... what?”

“I... i'll get eaten! Jus' like...” She trails off and you frown, “... i'm scared of the dark...” she mutters at last. For several moments you stare at her, uncomprehending. What the hell did the dark have to do with being eat... oh. OH. Man eating Youkai were supposed to be nocturnal, weren't they? In your mind things were beginning to click into place one by one - Marisa couldn't sleep because she was afraid of being eaten! And her Hakkero was... well, you supposed it was like a gun some people kept under their pillows - a weapon to make themselves feel safe at night.

“Well, uh...” You falter, then sigh. “I can't give this back to you yet but... You want to sleep up in the movie room with me and Letty? I can put up a screen or something if you want privacy...”

Marisa stares at you for several moments, then nods her head ever so slightly.

“Right,” you say, “Well, uh... I guess you can sleep in your clothes for tonight - we'll talk about what we're going to do in the morning, okay? You'll feel better once you've had a decent night's sleep.” You smile slightly, “Not that there's much night left now I expect.”

Marisa nods again, her face and eyes red.

“C'mon,” you say, “Lets get you to sleep.”


March 8th, 2012, end.

Days remaining until program completion - 136
>> No. 61254
Saturday March 10th, 2012.

The weekend, normally your most loved two days of the week... well, most loved until you joined up with this bizarre project at least.

Yesterday has been a rather dull day, mainly because one member of your household had spent pretty much all of it sleeping and more than one of the others had been giving you the cold shoulder because of it - in Letty's case it was more like an arctic shoulder, you still hadn't quite forgiven her for repeatedly making your food and drinks turn cold all day... still, it was probably warranted as you had pretty much ruined the nice atmosphere of the night before by bringing a crabby and sleepy Marisa in to get some shut eye with you both.

Keine too hadn't been exactly happy, but from what you understood in her case it was mostly down to your 'impropriety' of sleeping in a room with two women - and then doing the same again with a woman and a girl in the same night! The scholarly woman, it seemed, was a little bit of a prude where things like that were concerned.

As a result you had pretty much decided to spend the day finishing the clearing work at the blast sight with the aid of Komachi and Meiling. You weren't entirely sure what Letty and Keine had done all day, but you did know that Marisa had woken up only to eat and relieve herself and, although you had promised to discuss returning her Hakkero with the others, you had not wanted to do so while she was still unable to sit in on the discussion.

Today, however, was a new day and, after breakfast, it found everyone seated in the living area, lounging around on chairs and sofas.

“So,” you begin, “This makes it pretty much the end of the first week you've been here.” The girls sit up and listen, or in the case of Komachi fake doing so really damn well. “And I guess I have a few things I want to discuss with you all...”



[ ] Mini-Hakkero Situation
--- [ ] Suggest keeping it
--- [ ] Suggest giving it back
--- [ ] Canvas Opinons

[ ] Girls Education Plan
[ ] Girl's Compaints / questions


Kindly pick a main topic, then a sub topic if applicable.
>> No. 61255
[X] Girl's Compaints / questions

Time for some feedback, a brainstorming session or some such; we can move forward from there.
>> No. 61257
[P] Girl's complaints / questions

Followed by, if possible:

[P] Mini-Hakkero Situation
--- [P] Canvas opinions

We do need to discuss the Hakkero, but it would also be quite beneficial to get a general sense of how everyone has found the whole experience to be. There's also the fact that a Hakkero discussion could go either way, and things may get worse if no one wants to return it to Marisa.
>> No. 61258
[x] Girls' complaints / questions
>> No. 61260
[BACK] Girl's complaints / questions

Followed by, if possible:

[TO] Mini-Hakkero Situation
--- [WORK] Canvas opinions
>> No. 61261
[/] Girl's Complaints / questions
[0] Girls Education Plan

Say that you want to discuss the education plan, but before that ask if they have any comments, questions or complaints.

I do want to solve the Mini-Hakkero situation, but Marisa doesn't seem to take well to being put on the chopping block. It might be better to negotiate it with her privately.
>> No. 61271
>“I... i'll get eaten! Jus' like...” She trails off and you frown, “... i'm scared of the dark...” she mutters at last. For several moments you stare at her, uncomprehending. What the hell did the dark have to do with being eat... oh. OH. Man eating Youkai were supposed to be nocturnal, weren't they?
Goddammit Rumia. Crying Marisa is ℳℴℯ~
>> No. 61273
>>61271

This reminds me, we need to get Marisa a nightlight to help her sleep. We should still give her back the Hakkero at some point, but a nightlight would be a really nice gift for her and might get her to like us just a little bit more.

We'll have to make up with Letty in a bit; we did ruin a perfectly nice romantic moment for her. Of course, if she asks us why we did that we can always ask what she'd do if this "Cirno" of hers was crying.

Keine's just a prude.
>> No. 61275
>>61273
Those are excellent Marisa and Letty ideas/points. I think Keine will lighten up a little once we finally pay her some attention.
>> No. 61281
>>61275

Go to a school? (At least, I'm pretty sure I'd remember going to a school in this story. My memory is a bit spotty lately.) It's a bit cliched, but it would be hard to make sense of modern society without pointing out how everyone spends their pre-adulthood years.

More importantly, since most of the others would quickly find it somewhat boring, we can arrange for the others to do something while the interested parties can find out more. This is important because we can then have a school swimsuit scene.
>> No. 61282
[1] Girl's complaints / questions

[2] Mini-Hakkero Situation
--- [2] Canvas opinions


Prudish Keine is quite charming, by the way.
>> No. 63802
Eh? what happened to this?
>> No. 63814
>>63802

Deadboard is dead.
>> No. 63818
>>63814
I think the writer is a little more enamored with his Touhou/Persona story at the moment.
>> No. 63821
>>63818
He's also a bit enamoured with trying to get a job.
>> No. 63899
>>63821

That's not a good enough excuse to deny more Letty.
>> No. 63903
>>63899

Is Castlevania a good excuse? "cuz if not there is the alternative of me being annoyed enough by repeated job rejections to SNOW END you all.
... Except Letty. SNOW END would be a good thing to her. hm.
>> No. 63908
>>63903

Honestly, I like the Letty in your Persona story better—has a more complex personality, and is provided a good foil in Sakuya.

And we get more than enough of her deredere side in RAN.