[Return]
Archived thread

File 122116740172.png - (68.44KB , 500x639 , 40e1f2adef3cdafe720d12898b6840f0bdf04c50.png ) [iqdb]
59110 No. 59110
"Are you guys just gonna stand around?!" You try to grab everybody's attention all at once. It looks like your plan's working, so far. Everyone's eyes are now on you.
"We need to search the area. One got away, so we need to find it, and kill it if it's still here." The last thing you'd want is another surprise attack. If it's gone back to regroup, the others will probably know where you are. That didn't look like a scouting party to you.. What are these things after you for?
You have Aya act as a forward observer as the rest of you fan out to search the area. She zooms away, beginning a circular flight path around the whole of the Netherworld gardens. Youmu goes inside to check on your body, and Yuyuko heads off towards the huge tree to the South end. You assign Komachi to search the immediate area and the gates as you head towards that glint you'd seen earlier. As you pass through a grove of trees, you see it again. You're getting closer..
"Heya!" Aya surprises you, tapping you on the shoulder gently. "Didn't find anything unusual. Lotsa ghosts, though."
"So it got away?"
"Probably.. The gates were wide open."
"Damn.." You turn back to face forward, looking for whatever it is that's captured your attention. As you come to the base of a large tree, you see it. A simple mirror, like the one you'd taken from Aya's place. You pick it up carefully, checking to make sure it's not some manner of trap. You hold it to the sky before showing it to Aya.
"Look familiar?" You hold it out.
She grabs it, studying it carefully.
"It's mine. What's it doing here?"
You're getting a bad feeling, like you shouldn't be here. There's no ambush, though somebody dropped it there on purpose.
"We should leave.." You grab her by the shoulder, pulling her away from the tree. "I don't like this."
"Yeah, me neither." She looks you in the eye, seemingly as worried as you.
The two of you fly back the way you came. If they'd planned for a surprise attack, it never came. You make it safely back to the mansion before the others, only to be greeted by the real Yuka.
"I thought I told you--" She steps out onto the snowy ground, eyes widening as she catches sight of your wounds. "AHH!! I thought I told you to--"
"We didn't have a choice!" Aya interrupts. "Those things attacked again."
"Step aside." She pushed Aya out of the way, headed straight for you. She leans down in front of your injured shoulder, examining the wound. "Flesh wound.. I'll forgive you, this time. Don't expect any mercy if you do it again."
"Trust me, I don't plan to be in here much longer." You shrug, the wound offers no painful objection. "I'll take the rest of the night figuring how to get out, if I have to."
"Good. Do that." She smiles faintly, turning tail and walking back into the house.
"No 'thanks for saving us,' huh?" Of course, you don't expect any sort of gratitude from someone like her.
"Guess not." Aya nudges you forward. "Come on, I'm tired."
"Alright, I'll meet you in my room then, I guess." You'd like to be next to yourself when you're out of Yuka's body. Less mistakes that way. First, you should check on the rest of them. Komachi is closest, so you'll start with her. You flag her down, and she's at your side in an instant. Was that some kind of teleportation trick?
"Heya," She places an arm around your shoulders. "Find anything?"
"Nothing." You shrug her off, like Yuka would probably do. "You?"
"Nope. Lots o' bits and pieces, though. I've already checked with the ghosties, and they're turning up nothing, too."
"I suppose they're all gone, then." You wonder who's gonna clean this mess up..
"Yup. So I'm going to sleep. Gotta be back to work tomorrow. Tell Snakey I said 'bye'."
Leaving, so soon?
"Sure, alright." You're tired, too. More mentally than physically. Yuka's body could probably handle another three of four fights like that, though you can't say the same for yourself. You breath a heavy sigh as you look over the damaged gardens another time, and head inside after Aya. As you stand outside the door to your room, Yuka's body falls to the floor, leaving your spirit outside it. That's weird.. How'd you manage to do that?
You take her under the shoulders and pull her into the room. Aya waits patiently over your body.
"Huh." She notices you come in, dragging Yuka's body behind you. "How'd you manage that?"
"Hell if I know." You set Yuka down against the wall and return to your own body. A split second later and you're back to normal.. Mostly. At least you've got your body back. You'll return Yuka to normal tomorrow, if she hasn't figured it out already..
"Well, I like you better like this." Aya rests her head on your shoulder as you sit up.
"Me too, I think.." You're happy to be yourself again, though you're left with a few confusing thoughts after being inside a woman's body for so long. You're too tired to think about it. Aya climbs in bed beside you, and you fall asleep with her in your arms.

1 and 1000, dream sequence, winning number, etc.

>> No. 59112
784

Aya x Yuka
>> No. 59113
259
YukaxYuka, selfcest is best
>> No. 59116
321

Flandre x Flandre x Flandre x Flandre
>> No. 59117
854
Chen x Orin
No water allowed.
>> No. 59119
156

[x] Lesbian threesome between double Yuka and Aya. Dicks on Yuka optional.
>> No. 59120
86

Snake performs the Kemonozume with Aya in order to get the strength needed to fight the final boss.
>> No. 59121
123

Cirno x Snake
>> No. 59123
378

Remilia x Flandre while Snake watches in Ghost Form.
>> No. 59124
600

I'm going to second the Yuka x Yuka selfcest. Flowers are hot, man.
>> No. 59125
No lesbian kiss
No RIP & TEAR
No dual spark
Only jobbing
Gunman in Gensokyo
>> No. 59129
456

Durandal and how much it sucks to be stuck under a lake.
>> No. 59130
777

The Youkai Monocles have a dialogue about the good times they had when they were actually being used.
>> No. 59131
642

[x] LHC destroys Gensokyo
>> No. 59132
>>59130
;_;
>> No. 59133
[x] 23

Snake's crew v.s. the SDM and Tenshi in a beakdancing competition.

Surely this time?
>> No. 59136
>>59131
843

[x] Gensokyo destroys the LHC.
>> No. 59163
[X] 76

Snake thinking of his girl back home, and how life would be with her after the war if this never happened...
>> No. 59164
>you're left with a few confusing thoughts after being inside a woman's body for so long.

[x] 298 - Snake turns into a healthy girl
>> No. 59165
732

MiG snow end
>> No. 59179
21 - Snake accidentally winds up possessing Rob Schneider, and comes to find out that being Rob Schneider...ISN'T so easy!

DERP DA DERP DA DERPADEE DERP
>> No. 59180
>>59165

Big Boss end.
>> No. 59182
105

GiG: Modern Combat
>> No. 59184
[X] 444
Aya possesses Snake's body.
>> No. 59185
1000

Snake takes over Yuyuko's body by accident. Sexy hijinks happen.
>> No. 59186
314

A nightmare through the endless calculation of pi.
>> No. 59187
501: Gensokyo's version of the Cobra Unit is formed.

Mostly, I just want to see Wriggle as The Pain, though it would be fun to see who the others would be.
>> No. 59189
>>59187

That really happened. With Reisen, as Big Boss.

IM COVERED IN BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> No. 59192
>>59187
We all know who The Fury is going to be.
>> No. 59193
File 122118423113.jpg - (52.32KB , 640x640 , wrigglepain.jpg ) [iqdb]
59193
>>59187
>>59189
>> No. 59202
[x]313

Snake ends up in Tenshi's body and learns the joy of masochism.
>> No. 59203
>>59113
>>59124
Fuck yes, Yuka selfcest!


804

...but with one minor change: Yuka and Yuka.

No, not Yuka and Yuka, like that other Anon mentioned; I mean the other way around, so it's Yuka and Yuka! Yeah, like that.

...This is a perfectly legitimate vote, dammit.
>> No. 59204
>>59203

Wins. The number was 800. Writan or something is go.
>> No. 59205
>>No, not Yuka and Yuka, like that other Anon mentioned; I mean the other way around, so it's Yuka and Yuka! Yeah, like that.

I have no idea what the fuck that even means, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be hot.
>> No. 59206
>>59110
>You pick it up carefully, checking to make sure it's not some manner of trap.
But mirrors are silver, not blue.
>> No. 59207
>>59205
probably meant not the strong yuka x the fast yuka, but the other way around.
so the fast yuka x the strong yuka.
>> No. 59209
>>59203
YES

SELFCEST IS A GO
>> No. 59215
>>59207
No, I meant Yuka x Yuka.

As opposed to 1 and 1/1, I meant 1/1 and 1.
>> No. 59217
>>59215
Um. What?
>> No. 59218
You're awake. Funny, you don't remember even getting out of bed. Your guess is it's probably another one of those weird vivid dreams you've been having. Strange how they've been getting more and more realistic as time passes. It's gotta be something to do with--
Wait, where's your body? You're back inside Yuka, judging from the shape of your hands and the color of the hair dangling over your eyes.
And for that matter, where are you? This doesn't look like the Netherworld mansion. If anything, it looks like.. The black stone walls, the red rug under your feet.. This could only be Yuka's place, but what are you doing here?
"If you keep running away like this, you might get hurt." A cold hand rests itself on your shoulder, slowly pulling you the other way. Of course it's Yuka. Only she'd be so calm in a creepy place like this.
"Sorry, I--" Your mouth moves on it's own, the voice that emerges sounds about as confused and nervous as you feel right now.
Another chilly hand wraps itself around your jaw. The sensation is startling, though not entirely unpleasant. With a swift and gentle movement, she turns you to face her.
She stands smiling before you, dressed in her usual manner of attire. Something seems wrong, why is she standing so close? What's with that predatory smile she's wearing?
Her grip on your shoulder tightens, preventing you from escaping. "Are you afraid?" Her smile grows as she begins to push you backwards. "Don't be."
"Wha--" You feel something press against your calves, suddenly halting your progression backwards. It's a soft sensation, like cloth. You take a hurried glance at the object. A bed, with easily enough room for five or six. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice something else..
You're naked! There's not a shred of clothing on you. An abrupt nudge from Yuka sends you falling backwards to a soft landing on the bed. Yuka bends forward, climbing onto you slowly until her face is just inches from your own. If this is really a dream, it'll either end very well or very poorly, but that seems to be left entirely up to the whims of the woman holding you down.
She slowly pushes herself into you, like she's done so many times before. It seems almost like a habit for her, to get close to whatever she decides to call 'prey'. The rubbing of her blouse on your naked breasts creates a mildly uncomfortable feeling, like sandpaper.
"Don't worry," She leans closer, whispering seductively into your ear. "It'll feel good soon."
You feel her place a hand just below your navel. You don't know if it's anticipation or fear you're feeling right now, but you can't see a thing. It's almost frustrating.
You're distracted by a wet warmth on your lips as she kisses you. It's a dream, right? Why should you push her away? It feels good, so why not let her do as she pleases.
You try to focus on the sensation of her lips and tongue, but the touch of her hand sliding slowly lower has captivated your mind.
"Mmmmm, that's more like it.." Her head bobs back, pulling away from the kiss. With her eyes closed, she places her other hand gently against the back of your neck. You're completely under her control, and you don't mind at all. Her other hand slides lower and lower, until--
"Ahh!"
What was that sensation just now? It was like nothing you'd ever felt before in your life. It felt.. Amazing, like a sudden jolt of electricity running through every nerve in your body.
"I know you liked that." You feel Yuka lifting your head with that hand on your neck. After that sudden jolt of ecstasy, you're in no position to fight it. "You're a part of me. I know all of your most sensitive places."
What is she going on about? She's doing all this unnecessary talking, when you have only one thing on your mind..
"D-Do it again.." You hear Yuka's voice instead of your own. It's an awkward feeling, hearing somebody else's voice. You sound like, well, a woman.
Her smile turns to devious, the Yuka you're all too familiar with.
"I won't stop, no matter how much you beg me to." She draws her fingernails slowly, gently across the surface of your chest. The sensation is almost too much to bear.
"I don't mind.." You can hardly believe you're saying this, though the words don't come out. Are you really in complete control of yourself? Again, she kisses you. This time it's rougher. Wilder. Her hair dangles loosely over your eyes, forcing them shut. You press your tongue against hers, enjoying the sensation thoroughly.
Another sudden jolt of pleasure comes as she places a hand between your legs. The sensation is sustained, lasting much longer than before. If this keeps up you might lose your mind. As she breaks away from your lips, your voice escapes in sharp ragged gasps you could hardly believe are your own.
"Ahh! Haah! Mmnnnn~"
"You should see your face, you little slut." She raises a hand in the air.
>> No. 59219
A second later, you feel a sharp pain on your cheek. She slapped you! The grin on her face tells you she's enjoying watching your reaction, but you feel too good to complain. You take it like a man, or at least a man trapped inside a woman's body.
She leans forward again, her face barely touches yours. You reach out to kiss her, but you come up short every time.
"Hey," She smiles, her voice soothing the indignation you felt from being slapped. She touches your cheek with the same hand, rubbing gently. The pleasured sensation you've been feeling suddenly stops as she raises her other hand to your face. "Have a look."
It's sopping wet. You don't have to think to know it's from this body you're in. She jams a finger into your mouth, forcing you to either suck on it or bite it. "How does it taste? Is it good?"
You can't answer, not with her fingers in your mouth. She removes them a second later, offering you no time to talk before kissing you another time. Through the veil of her short hair, you notice her reaching around by the foot of the bed. What is she..
"I think it's about time I got serious.." She steps off of you, reaching impatiently for something in a nearby drawer. What she pulls out strikes you with fear. A fleshy rubber tube, shaped like a human penis.
No way, she's not gonna--
"I think you'll enjoy this one particularly.." She steps back over with a devious grin, waving the thing like some sort of weapon. "I know I did."
Shit! You can't move! Weren't you in control earlier? You might've enjoyed what came before, but this is--
She grabs you by the legs, raising your hips over your head. From this angle, you have a clear view of everything. There's nothing you can do to fight it, as much as you'd want to. You might be trapped inside this body, but you're still a man at heart, aren't you?!
She presses the tip of the thing against you. You're disgusted, but for some reason it feels amazing. She pats your cheek with her free hand.
"You want it that bad, huh?"
No! You don't! But the words won't come out. You can feel everything this body feels, but you've lost all means to control it. You feel your mouth open, you hear the words come out, but you refuse to believe it.
"Y-Yes."
Yuka nods reassuringly, tension springs into her face a moment later as she plunges the thing forward.
"AAAAAAAA--"

----------

'AAHHHHH!!"
You wake up to not your own screams, but to Aya's moans and another immense pleasure. She's riding over you, stark naked, with a look of absolute joy on her face.
"A-Aya?!"
Her eyes spring open as she notices that you've awakened.
"Snake?!"
>> No. 59220
[x] "This is nice and all, but...what?"
>> No. 59221
[X] Shut your eyes again - mostly. Mumble "Nothing, carry on" and pretend to go back to sleep. This'll be fun.
>> No. 59223
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59224
[x] "This isn't akward at all."
>> No. 59225
[x] "Oh good, I was dreaming it was Yuka."

Having fun, at the expense of others.
>> No. 59227
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.

Back-to-back H scenes~
>> No. 59228
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59229
[X] Shut your eyes again - mostly. Mumble "Nothing, carry on" and pretend to go back to sleep. This'll be fun.
>> No. 59230
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59237
[x] "Oh good, I was dreaming it was Yuka."
>> No. 59238
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59239
[x] Possess Aya and fuck yourself. You always wanted to know how good you really are.
>> No. 59241
>"Snake?!"

She seems surprised. Maybe she was also having an odd dream?

She was probably having the same dream as Snake, but she was the aggressor.
>> No. 59251
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59255
[x] "uh...?"
>> No. 59256
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59273
[+] "...for all that complaining you did earlier, I guess you wanted me in you pretty badly, huh?"
[+] Give it to her hard.
>> No. 59310
[X] A sneak attack in your sleep? Of course, you know, this means WAR.
>> No. 59362
Updates?
>> No. 59369
"Y-you're awake?" Her movements stop as she eyeballs you with a surprised and embarrassed look on her face. How should you react in this sort of situation? Get angry? No, you don't think you could do that to her, but it's hardly fair. You'll have to punish her, somehow.
"No, I'm sleeping." For now, you'll let her enjoy herself, and you. "Proceed."
"Ah-Aren't you angry?" Her hips bob up and down ever so slightly. "Wh-why are you smiling?"
"You'll see~♪" You need to think of something.. Something you'll enjoy more than her.
She gives you a quizzical look before resuming her previous vigorous motions. Though as she does, you wrap your arms around her back and pull her into you. She won't be able to move well like this.
"Ah! Snake.. I.. Can't move like this!" She pushes against your arms, trying to force her way out of it. You already know it won't work. "What're you--AHH~" She yelps in surprise as you start to take the lead. All you have to do is move your legs, and--
"HaaAAAAAAHH!" She cries out, like music to your ears. She lets out another series of fevered gasps as you begin to rhythmically thrust inside her.
"Does it feel good?" You let go with one hand and begin slowly stroking the back of her head. Her hair is matted with sweat, and her breath and nose tickle your chest. It's a feeling you wouldn't trade for anything, right now. "How many times did you come while I was out?"
"Mmmh!!" She presses her head into you as you begin to quicken your movements. Her body tenses up as you plunge deeper inside. Slowly, she raises her head up to face you. You pat her gently just above her ear, allowing her a moment's rest.
"Mmmmmhmhm.." She smiles and giggles, completely satisfied. "Make that three.."
"Not bad." You grin. "What about me?"
"You didn't--" Her eyes widen. "Then why did you stop?"
The truth is, you'd rather not have a repeat of the last time. A short rest for her should be enough, she's pretty quick to recover. But would it be wise to tell her? She's rested long enough, you think.
Without warning, you thrust forward again and again. She screams and yells, but you don't want to stop. It feels too good, she feels too good. You just can't bring yourself to let go. You pull her close, kissing her roughly as you come. She breaks away a moment later, letting out a passionate yell before flopping down loosely on top of you.
"Hah.. hah.." The rhythm of her breathing calms you as you struggle to catch your own breath.
"That was.." She tries to speak between ragged gasps. "The best..!!"
You pat her once on the back, and another time on her butt. She moans quietly, seeming to enjoy the contact. You find yourself laughing as strange thoughts sneak their way into your mind. You've got to make the numbers even. She came three times so far, and you think, why not you too?
"My dear Aya, I'm but getting warmed up!" You raise her to a sitting position as you climb out of bed.
"Eh? Ehhhh?!" With a look of surprise on her face, she begins to slowly stand up. You don't let the idea go to waste.
"Standing, now?" You slap her firmly across the backside. "I like the way you think."
"AH!--HEY!" She yelps, eyes full of anger. "That hurt!"
"Sorry~♪" You can't seem to shake off the stupid smile on your face. "I'll be gentle."
"Wha-- What're you-- Hey!" You position yourself behind her, slowly pushing her towards the wall. "Stop that!"
"No way~!" This is probably far enough. You pull yourself closer to her, stroking her head with one hand, and positioning her legs with the other. At this angle, it won't go in properly..
"Aya, raise your hips a little." You other hand drapes down across her waist. You lower it slowly, until you're touching her most sensitive places.
"Ahh~! We--We're doing it again?" She complies, arching her back slightly as she tries to get a clear look at you.
"You owe me another two times, kid."
That's more like it.. She's already wet, so you don't need to hold back. You position the tip, rubbing her skin with it a bit before inserting it.
"That's--Ahh!!" She closes her eyes as you make your way in deeper.
You wrap your hand around her waist, enough to help keep her standing in case her legs give way. You other keeps a gentle hold on her head, cradling her as she watches you.
"This.. It feels good.." She smiles, gazing at you lazily. She's.. cute, when she looks at you like this. You can't help but want to kiss her, but you're all the way inside now.
You start moving slowly, watching her face twist and contort with ecstasy as you start to move faster and faster. She bites her lip, stifling any and all of her cries of pleasure. Her legs give way as she becomes closer and closer to climax, but you're already there to support her. Somehow, she manages to maintain her silence. Combined with the way she's refusing to take her eyes off of you, she's cuter than ever.
"You don't have to hold back, Aya."
"Snake, I-- [i]Ah![i] I'm.." You don't need to hear her say it to know it. Her body's beginning to tense and spasm with your every move. Her hips buck backwards forcefully, ramming into you as you thrust forward. She loves it! She's not making a sound, but you know. Combined with the heat of her body and that look in her eyes, it sends you over the edge. The both of you drop to the floor, no more than a sweaty mess. You feel completely content, having come inside her twice in one night. As you lay there, you feel her crawling on top of you.
"Ha~h, hah.. Snake.. My Snake..!" Her face enters your view, a visage of hunger and lust. Whatever you did just now really set her off. You feel her hands stroking you vigorously, attempting to get you hard again. It doesn't take much.
"That was quick." She's really all ready to go again..
"I came again, Snake." She smiles, forcing your hand between her legs. Just moving your fingers is enough to get a reaction from her. "Mmmm.. That's good.." She leans down over you, kissing you lightly on the tip of your nose. "I owe you another two, now.."
"Hey, hey. If you go by that logic, we'll be here all night!"

----------

It really did go on all night, too. You don't know what time it is, but it's light out. Daylight, and you've only been resting for an hour or so. Aya lays awake beside you, just as much of a sweaty, sticky mess as you. You feel great, but the aches and pains you'll feel will make themselves apparent soon enough.
"That was fun." She giggles as she plays with the hair on your chin.
>> No. 59370
>>59369

[x] "So what made you decide to fuck me while I was asleep? Not that I'm complaining really."
>> No. 59371
[x] "So what was the final score, then?"
>> No. 59372
[x] Wait a minute, was Yuka's other half here the whole time?

Aya, you exhibitionist.
>> No. 59374
>>59372
You know, we're going to have to move that darned thing before she wakes up or we'll have a lot to explain for. I say we position it upside down in the bath, naked, with a tulip sticking out of her you know where.
>> No. 59379
[x] Wait a minute, was Yuka's other half here the whole time?

Yuka's been watching the whole time.
>> No. 59382
[x] Get a marker and draw a silly face on Half-Yuka
>> No. 59383
[x] Wait a minute, was Yuka's other half here the whole time
>> No. 59384
[x] Wait a minute, was Yuka's other half here the whole time?
>> No. 59388
[x] Have sex with Yuka's other half.
>> No. 59389
[x] Wait a minute, was Yuka's other half here the whole time
>> No. 59390
[x] Wait a minute, was Yuka's other half here the whole time?
>> No. 59391
[X] "So what made you decide to fuck me while I was asleep? Not that I'm complaining really."

Somehow, I get the feeling this and asking about Yuka's other half being there are related...
>> No. 59415
File 122132794246.jpg - (229.78KB , 1280x1024 , nerochaos.jpg ) [iqdb]
59415
>HaaAAAAAAHH!

Fuck, I misread this as "HooAAAAAAH!"
>> No. 59452
Yeah, it was fun, but..
What about Yuka's body? You'd gotten so caught up in the moment that you completely forgot about her. You look to where you last left her.
Good, she's still there. Doesn't look like she's moved an inch since.
"Something wrong?" Aya leans over you, blocking your vision with that smiling face of hers.
"No, nothing." If anything, you could use a bath. Now that you think of it, you'd been in other people's bodies all evening yesterday, so you hadn't been able to wash yourself. "Wanna go take a bath?"
"Sure." She throws the covers from the bed, suddenly full of energy.
It's cold! Where's your clothes? You search the room, finding them tucked away neatly in the corner. They probably could use a wash, too. The both of you dress quickly, and you carry Aya into the hallway. This time, you remember the route yourself. You walk into the room strip down, and bathe quickly. Aya spends a few more minutes than you, but you wait for her. As you return to your room, you find Yuka up and moving around in the halls. You only know she's back to normal because of the clothing she's wearing.
"You're awake.." Her eyes narrow as she catches sight of you.
"It would seem that way, yes." Does she know about what happened last night? Her body was in the room with you and Aya the whole time, so..
"Then everything's fine.." She pushes past you without another word. What a strange woman.
"That was weird.." Aya flaps her wings, pushing her body into the air behind you.
"Do you have to fly around like that?" Sometimes you'd like for her to walk beside you.
"It's easy on the legs." She smiles cheerfully. "Why not give it a shot?"
"Uhh.." Has she forgotten that you can't fly when you're in your own body?
Wait, what about that pendant? You'd completely forgotten you had it. Yuyuko said it might help you fly. Why not give it a whirl?
You remember how it felt to use Aya's wings when you were in her body, so why not start there. As you try to mimic the motion, you feel some manner of tension in your back. It feels almost like you've strained a muscle, or maybe..
Like your shirt's too tight. You take it off quickly, and the feeling goes away. What was it? You reach behind yourself out of curiosity. Your fingers catch something sticking out of your back. As you turn your head around, you notice it's a pair of wings. Three pairs, actually, for a total of six. They extend out quite a ways, touching the hallway on either side of you. Each one is about as long as you are tall, if not a little more.
"What the hell?!" You feel them over. The sensation you get tells you that they're really a part of you. These black, fleshy things are a part of you, and they move like it's natural to you. But how is this natural?!
"Huh." Aya grunts, not surprised in the least. People randomly sprouting wings may be commonplace in this world, but to you it's unheard of!
"Y-You could at least scream or something." A reaction like that might serve to ease your mind.
"Hey, don't lose your mind!" She pats you gently on the back. It's really not reassuring at all.. "You know what this means, right?"
"Yeah, I know what it means!" It means you're turning into a monster! Your voice carries along with it a sense of malice you never intended to use.
"It means we can fly together now, right?" She swings herself around in a circle until she's staring you right in the face. You'd been too freaked out to think of it like that. When she puts it that way, it almost sounds like fun.
You breathe a heavy sigh as you attempt to suppress your agitation. It's not normal, it's a little grotesque, but there's nothing you can do about it at this point. Is it possible for you to hide them like Aya? You'd at least like to look normal, though a little fresh air might do you some good right now. You have these things, so you might as well learn to use them. But..
"Why aren't you surprised?" You look to Aya as you try to figure out how to move each one. It's incredibly simple, unlike your ability to possess things. You fold them up and quickly figure out how to retract them.
"Well.." Aya rubs her chin. "If I had to say, it's probably because you're an evil spirit."
"I don't think I understand.."
"Mima's got 'em, too. I guess it's something I've seen before, so I'm not really all that surprised." You really should have a word with Mima when you see her again. Maybe she could give you a few pointers..
>> No. 59453
[X] We can fly together now!
>> No. 59454
[x] Hey, wanna race?
>> No. 59458
>>59452
>As you try to mimic the motion, you feel some manner of tension in your back. It feels almost like you've strained a muscle, or maybe..

Huh?

>Like your shirt's too tight. You take it off quickly, and the feeling goes away. What was it? You reach behind yourself out of curiosity. Your fingers catch something sticking out of your back.

SNAKE is evolving!

>As you turn your head around, you notice it's a pair of wings. Three pairs, actually, for a total of six. They extend out quite a ways, touching the hallway on either side of you. Each one is about as long as you are tall, if not a little more.

Congratulations! Your SNAKE evolved into QUETZALCOATL.
>> No. 59462
[x] "Yeah, I should probably get on that. So should I show these off to everyone now, or save it as a surprise?"
[x] Contact Nitori and ask her about her alien friends, as Youmu suggested yesterday.
[x] Yuyuko told you earlier in Aya's body to ask her about the change of seasons; maybe she's having breakfast now.
>> No. 59463
[x] "Yeah, I should probably get on that. So should I show these off to everyone now, or save it as a surprise?"
[x] Contact Nitori and ask her about her alien friends, as Youmu suggested yesterday.
[x] Yuyuko told you earlier in Aya's body to ask her about the change of seasons; maybe she's having breakfast now.
>> No. 59464
[x] Hey, wanna race?
>> No. 59465
[x] "Yeah, I should probably get on that. So should I show these off to everyone now, or save it as a surprise?"
[x] Contact Nitori and ask her about her alien friends, as Youmu suggested yesterday.
[x] Yuyuko told you earlier in Aya's body to ask her about the change of seasons; maybe she's having breakfast now.
>> No. 59466
[z] "Yeah, I should probably get on that. So should I show these off to everyone now, or save it as a surprise?"
[z] Contact Nitori and ask her about her alien friends, as Youmu suggested yesterday.
[z] Yuyuko told you earlier in Aya's body to ask her about the change of seasons; maybe she's having breakfast now.

Exposition gaems.
>> No. 59467
[x] "Yeah, I should probably get on that. So should I show these off to everyone now, or save it as a surprise?"
[x] Contact Nitori and ask her about her alien friends, as Youmu suggested yesterday.
[x] Yuyuko told you earlier in Aya's body to ask her about the change of seasons; maybe she's having breakfast now.
>> No. 59468
[ ] "Yeah, I should probably get on that. So should I show these off to everyone now, or save it as a surprise?"
[ ] Contact Nitori and ask her about her alien friends, as Youmu suggested yesterday.
[ ] Yuyuko told you earlier in Aya's body to ask her about the change of seasons; maybe she's having breakfast now.
>> No. 59475
Well, you'll have to wait to see her until it's convenient. For now, you should try to concentrate on what's in front of you.
"So, should I show them off or wait 'til later?" You're really not sure what the significance of the wings might be, aside from giving you the ability to fly.
"I'd think you should keep them hidden, just to be on the safe side."
Makes enough sense, you guess. You're not sure how everybody else might react to them, but--
"I~ saw~ them~♪" You hear Yuka's voice, coming from a nearby corridor. As you turn around, you catch sight of her snickering at you from behind a corner.
"Great.." Aya slaps herself on the forehead. "Well, I guess there's no point, now.."
Are you missing something? It doesn't seem like much of an issue, considering they'd find out sooner or later. Yuka begins her approach.
"How is it?" She stops just in front of you, a sly smile on her face.
"How is what?" You know what she means, but.. "It doesn't seem like a big deal to me."
"Is that so~?" She places a hand on your shoulder, using it as a pivot to pull herself behind you. "Let's see them again~"
"Sure, fine." You unfold the wings again, extending them until they touch the hallway walls. What exactly does she see in them? Wait, she couldn't--
"You're.. Not going to rip them off, are you?" You turn around to face her, your wings just out of her reach.
"Nooo~♪" Her smile widens. "But it's just as I thought."
"What is?" She's not being clear. You expect it's intentional.
"You'll~ see~♪" She spins around once, arms outstretched. A second later, she disappears around another corner.
"She's really starting to get on my nerves.." Aya groans through clenched teeth.
"Tell me about it." Her vague explanations, combined with that impulsive and demanding attitude are not at all good for your health. Sometimes you just want to slap her. But you've still a few loose ends to tie up. First and foremost is Nitori's friends and their possible involvement with this machine army that seems to be chasing after you. Next after that is Yuyuko, and what she's got to say about the weather.
Chances are Yuyuko's probably awake, though the issue with Nitori is more pressing. You first turn to Aya and inform her of your plan. She seems to agree with it and expresses little concern.
"Nitori, you there?"
*As always.* That sure was fast. Was she expecting you?
"How goes the science department?"
*So-so. I've been trying to figure out a little more about this giant floating thingy.*
You think to yourself, 'thingy' isn't all that scientific of a term, now is it? You allow her to continue uninterrupted.
*I haven't found much, though the.. I guess you could say 'corpse' of this robot drone Yukari sent me is incredibly advanced technology. I won't bore you with the technical details.*
"Yeah, I had a few questions regarding that. Namely, about the folks that helped build Durandal." You decide to make it simple. "Can we trust them?"
*About as much as anybody else. Rikako is a personal friend of mine, even if..* She trails off, mumbling something inaudibly to herself. *Anyway, the other two from the space-time probawhatchamacallit vessel can't seem to make heads or tails of it. They stopped by once or twice to check out the busted machine here, but that's about it.*
"Did they say anything weird?" You try to dig deeper. You can tell she's giving you every bit of information she has, but something doesn't seem quite right with those two.
*They said something about a theory of everything, asked a few questions regarding magic, took a small bit from the power supply, and went on their way. They're a little weird, but I don't think they had anything to do with this beast of a machine. I'll let you know if I find anything else.*
"Thanks." You hear an audible click as the radio shuts off.
"Anything?" Aya leans over your shoulder.
"Something doesn't seem right.." You're certain Nitori wasn't involved, but the others from the space-time thingy or whatever still seem a bit suspicious to you. "Shouldn't we go check up on Yuyuko? She wanted to speak to me about something."
"Yeah, right, that." Aya floats across the hallway. "She's probably awake by now. I'll show you the way."
You could probably find it yourself, but you let her lead you around. You might save your brain the trouble, that way. It's been overworked as it is, and you're still struggling to handle the fact that you've grown a set of wings. Aya leads you into a room where Yuyuko and Youmu sit silently. Yuyuko's eyes light up as you walk in.
"Perfect timing!" She waves you over. "Please, have a--Ah!" Her hand shoots back to cover her mouth. Why is she--
You just now realize your wings are still folded out. Maybe you're a little more used to these things than you'd have led yourself on to believe..
It takes only a second for her to regain her composure.
"Excuse me, I should've.."
"Expected it?" Youmu asks, completing her sentence with a question.
"Yes, well.. I never can quite get used to seeing them." She waves you over again, silently.
"Spirits eventually grow wings when they're powerful enough." Youmu sips on a cup of warm liquid, glancing at you from the corner of her eye. "It should come as no surprise."
"Yeah, try telling that to me." You'd had absolutely no idea, though you suppose a warning wouldn't have done much good. You let the words come out in a joking tone.
Youmu snickers, handing you a cup from the table. You take it, looking directly at Yuyuko. "You wanted to see me?"
"Yes. I should like to start with the weather." She looks through a slightly open door to one side of the room. From what you can tell, it leads directly to the outside. "Simply put, I'm using an awful lot of power to sustain this constant temperature. At this rate, I'll only be able to give you three days of winter weather."
"So, you're telling me we have to destroy it in three days?" That seems to be the implied message, though that sort of task may prove no less than impossible.
"No, though from what I'm hearing from Youmu, they're much more powerful in normal weather conditions. I'm attempting to buy you a bit of time so you can gather information on it."
Makes enough sense. You lead her to continue.
"My second reason for summoning you here would be that which you already know. The wings you've grown signify that you've attained a certain level of spiritual energy, though how that energy is used should be left up to you."
"What if I don't know how to use it?" If anything, you don't seem to have control over any of your abilities save for the movement of the wings.
"That may come in time." She smiles calmly, waving her hand at you. "For now, enjoy your tea."
>> No. 59476
[x] Enjoy your tea.

Might as well relax for now.
>> No. 59477
[x] In Soviet Hakugyokurou, Tea enjoys you.
[x] Drink that motherfucker because he pulls a Russian Reversal.
>> No. 59482
[x] Play with your new wings. Are they as sensitive as Aya's?
>> No. 59483
[x] Play with your new wings. Are they as sensitive as Aya's?
>> No. 59488
[x] Enjoy your tea.
[x] Ask if Komachi left.
>> No. 59489
>>59482>>59483
How about we wait until we're alone to start playing with ourselves?
>> No. 59490
Snake softly moaning "aaahhh~" would cause an incredible awkward moment.
[x] Play with your new wings. Are they as sensitive as Aya's?
>> No. 59492
[x] Play with Aya's Wings.
>> No. 59495
[x] Enjoy your tea.
>> No. 59504
[x] Enjoy your wings.
>> No. 59507
[X] Enjoy your Red Bull.
>> No. 59511
[x] "I believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky"
>> No. 59512
>>59507
oh u
>> No. 59513
>>59511

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 59520
>>59489
Crudely worded, but I agree.
[x] Enjoy your tea.
>> No. 59522
>>Youmu snickers, handing you a cup from the table.
Empty cup or full cup? I feel wary about drinking tea that was poured before I entered the room. And about a snickering Youmu.
>> No. 59529
[x] Enjoy your tea.
>> No. 59530
{X} Sit down and drink your goddamn tea.
>> No. 59558
Youmu fills the cup she placed in front of you with the greenish liquid the locals seem to refer to as 'tea'. You accept the offer kindly. You take a sip. It's bitter. You've no way of telling whether it's good or not, though you drink it anyway. Yuyuko watches you all the while with a playful smile on her face.
"Something on my face?" You can't help but ask her about it.
"No, it's nothing." She holds her gaze constant.
You decide to ignore her and finish your drink. You remember the warning you'd been given about the food in this place, but does it still apply? What you are now is hardly what you'd call a living being..
"Is there anything else we should know?" You're getting the feeling she may be leaving something out, though it's probably just your suspicious attitude working against you.
"Nothing at all. Though if you'd like to stay a--" The loud slamming of a door halts Yuyuko's speech. You look over to the source of the sound.
"The flowers~♪" Yuka half walks, half spins into the room in what would appear to you as a drunken stupor. What is she doing? "Are blooming~♪"
She floats over to the table in a slow corkscrew pattern, a combination of grace and laziness. She takes a seat between Aya and Yuyuko.
"Is there something the matter?" Youmu asks with a somewhat sarcastic tone.
"No~♪" Yuka leans forward, smiling widely.
"Then what business do you have here?"
"It's not fair for you to leave me out~" She continues to smile, though her presence has grown threatening with the passage of time. "I want to hear too~♪"
"Very well, though there's little left to be said." Yuyuko returns Yuka's smile.
"Really~?" Yuka turns her head, looking you straight in the eye. "Have they told you about the wings? Have they told you what they truly mean?" Her expression grows sinister.
Yuyuko appears to have grown worried. Is there something she's not telling you? Yuka's smile grows as she notices Yuyuko's expression.
"Do you want to know?" She leans over the table, poking your nose gently. "Too bad~♪"
"Tell me." After a show like that, how could you not be curious? Is she just trying to mess with you? Or is there really something more to it?
"There are some things in this world better left in the dark." Yuka's smile fades in an instant as she gives you a stern response. "It's not my place to tell you."
That's the first time you've ever seen her act quite like that. It frightens you to see it, though you can't shake your curiosity.
"You brought it up, so tell me."
"No." Her reply is without delay.
"Then why bother to bring it up?!" You're getting angry, now.
"No~ reason~♪" She picks herself up, floating away in the same manner in which she'd come in.
"Dammit, get back here!" You stand, slamming your fist down on the table as you do so. But she's already through the door.
"Snake.."
"What?!" You yell out to the voice calling your name. It's Aya.
Damn, you didn't mean to take it out on her..
"She's just that kind of person." She takes your hand, pulling you gently downwards back to your seat. "Just let it go."
"Yeah, sure.." You can't just let something like that go. What is so important about a set of wings? Sure, they look cool, but.. What about Yuyuko! What can she tell you?!
"You know something, don't you." You turn your attention to her.
"Yes, and no." She smiles weakly, a little high-strung after Yuka's little show.
"Can you tell me? I'm not gonna get anything out of that woman."
"I'll tell you what you need to hear, nothing more." You nod, allowing her to continue. "Beyond a simple show of power, they act as a symbol of sorts. They mark a being that lives outside of the mortal realm. I feel that it's better for you to draw your own conclusions. The facts beyond that are all speculative."
"I don't think I understand.."
"Of course." Yuyuko smiles, reassuringly.
>> No. 59559
[x] "Are you implying that I'm dead? Is my body going to rot anytime soon?"
>> No. 59560
[x] "I guess I've died and come back enough to get lost someplace inbetween"
>> No. 59561
[X] "I don't draw conclusions, I shoot things. Just tell me the whole story, watching everyone dance around it is annoying."
>> No. 59563
[x] Crawling in my skin, these wings they will not disappear
and then Snake was emo
>> No. 59567
>>59558

[x] "How about a compromise; you tell me what conditions have to be met before you tell me. In other words; what the fuck do you want from me?"
>> No. 59575
[x] "Yuyuko, from what you've told me, we have two or three days peak time to destroy these--machines. I don't have time to deal with an existential crisis."
[x] "Even if you can't tell me what I am, then what else can I to expect from 'living outside of the mortal realm'."
>> No. 59590
[X] "I don't draw conclusions, I shoot things. Just tell me the whole story, watching everyone dance around it is annoying."
>> No. 59599
[X] "I don't draw conclusions, I shoot things. Just tell me the whole story, watching everyone dance around it is annoying."
>> No. 59610
[+] "Yuyuko, from what you've told me, we have two or three days peak time to destroy these--machines. I don't have time to deal with an existential crisis."
[+] "Even if you can't tell me what I am, then what else can I expect from 'living outside of the mortal realm'?"
Superior write-in is superior. The others are unnecessarily rude - bordering on mean - to Yuyuko. I don't much like being kept in the dark either, but there's no point in being an asshole.
>> No. 59636
[+] "Yuyuko, from what you've told me, we have two or three days peak time to destroy these--machines. I don't have time to deal with an existential crisis."
[+] "Even if you can't tell me what I am, then what else can I expect from 'living outside of the mortal realm'?"

I like this more than the other one, seems more like Snake's attitude
>> No. 59637
[µ] "Yuyuko, from what you've told me, we have two or three days peak time to destroy these--machines. I don't have time to deal with an existential crisis."
[µ] "Even if you can't tell me what I am, then what else can I expect from 'living outside of the mortal realm'?"

>>59610
>>59636
Those guys have it.
>> No. 59638
[x] "Yuyuko, from what you've told me, we have two or three days peak time to destroy these--machines. I don't have time to deal with an existential crisis."
[x] "Even if you can't tell me what I am, then what else can I expect from 'living outside of the mortal realm'?"
>> No. 59640
Great. Well, you're probably not going to get a proper answer out of her. She seems to want you to think it all through yourself, but you really don't have the time for it.
"Is there anything you can tell me? By the looks of things, we don't seem to have the time to be sitting around like this." You try to sound as calm as possible.
The carefree smile drops from her face. "Only this-- Try not to use too much of your power. Nothing good will come of it."
"I see.." You're not going to bother asking what that 'nothing good' is. Any way it goes, it'll probably end up with you being dead. "Even so, what should I expect from 'living outside the mortal realm'?"
"A very long life, and little more." The smile returns to her face. "Though, I shouldn't presume to call it 'life' in the first place."
"At any rate, we should be going soon. Three days is not much time." Youmu stands courteously. "I'll go fetch that annoying woman."
You watch as she bows slightly before heading out of the room. Yuyuko stands as well.
"I suppose that does it for our nice little chat.." She shrugs. "It's always nice to have guests."
"I'm sure it is, especially in a lonesome place like this." Aya replies, remaining seated next to you. "Though..." She turns to you.
"What's next, right?" You're not sure yourself. There's several things you could think to do at the moment, though going after that tank of a machine would be suicide at this point. "Can't say I'm sure. We'll figure something out." Hell, you could even start with a random search with the way things are going.
"Hmm.." Not quite the kind of response you'd have hoped for, but oh well.
Youmu walks back into the room, with Yuka floating just behind her.
"I'm back."
"Baack~♪" Yuka pokes Youmu's cheek. Though Youmu is obviously annoyed, Yuka seems to be enjoying it.
"Will you stop that?!" Youmu spins around on her heels, slapping Yuka's arms away.
"That's right!" Yuyuko floats over to the two. "The only one who can bully Youmu is me!"
"Haaah?!" Yuka's mood takes a sudden nosedive. "'The hell is that?"
"Hey, hey. We don't have time for this." You quickly run over, separating them before Yuka can retaliate. "We need to think of a plan."
The indignation you saw a moment ago in Yuka's face fades in an instant. She turns to you, smiling brightly.
"If it's a plan you want, I have one~♪"
"Really?" You're not sure whether or not to trust her. "Let's hear it, then."
"You see, I have my doubts that this thing is only after us. I'd expect it's creating trouble for everybody." She shrugs. "I'm not sure why~"
"So what do you think we should do?"
"Ask around~♪" She claps her hands together, rubbing them together like a greedy merchant. Her smile only adds to the effect.
"Gathering intelligence?" Aya flutters over with a mischievous smile. "Now there's something I'm good at! We should start with the folks closest to it."
"The mountain shrine?" Youmu looks at her curiously.
"Maybe, just to see if they know anything." Aya shrugs. "I was thinking about asking the folks back home. Us Tengu know about everything that happens on the mountain, after all."
"Sounds like a good plan." Somebody's bound to have seen where it's taken cover. If you can get the drop on it, or it's pilot..

[ ] Follow Yuka's plan
[ ] Follow Aya's plan
[ ] Go back to the lake
[ ] Investigate the mountains directly
[ ] Regroup with the scouting party
[ ] Come up with your own idea (Specify)
>> No. 59641
{X} Follow Aya's plan.

Aya~
>> No. 59642
[x] Let them go off on their own while you regroup with the scouting party.

We'd only slow Aya down, and Yuka probably plans to scare the information out of people. Be better to let them be. Aya can go check in and get back us quickly then, and we won't get in Yuka's way.
>> No. 59643
[x] Let them go off on their own while you regroup with the scouting party.
>> No. 59647
[x] "Let's split up. We can do more damage that way."
[x] "Aya, you head to Moriya and collect what you can from the goddesses and your Tengu friends."
[x] "Youmu, I want you to check in with Nitori. Bring her one of the robot corpses outside for analysis, if she has any way of getting around their optical camouflage, and see what can be done about recovering Durandal."
[x] "I'm going to the Hakurei shrine to hopefully have serious chat with the miko about this 'incident' we're embroiled in, and I have questions for Mima as well."
[x] "Yuka, I'll have you to guide me there, but after that, uh... feel free to bust some heads and see what you can come up with."
[x] "Yuyuko, when Sakuya, Momizi, and/or Komachi get back, tell them to check in with their people if they haven't already and to head to the Hakurei shrine. Everyone will meet there by dawn, if not by nightfall."
>> No. 59652
[x] Use the Hakurei Reimu approach
>> No. 59653
[x] >>59647

Shrine is our next HQ. Maybe Reimu will actually get off her ass and do something about this incident.
>> No. 59654
[x] Xbox huge write-in

You're the leader of the party, Snake. So act like it.
>> No. 59656
[x] Follow Yuka's plan.
can't say no to youkai moe (especially with op pic).
>> No. 59657
[x] >>59647

This one, Shrine HQ
>> No. 59661
[+] >>59647
Excellent use of resources.
>> No. 59662
[x] "Let's split up. We can do more damage that way."
[x] "Aya, you head to Moriya and collect what you can from the goddesses and your Tengu friends."
[x] "Youmu, I want you to check in with Nitori. Bring her one of the robot corpses outside for analysis, if she has any way of getting around their optical camouflage, and see what can be done about recovering Durandal."
[x] "I'm going to the Hakurei shrine to hopefully have serious chat with the miko about this 'incident' we're embroiled in, and I have questions for Mima as well."
[x] "Yuka, I'll have you to guide me there, but after that, uh... feel free to bust some heads and see what you can come up with."
[x] "Yuyuko, when Sakuya, Momizi, and/or Komachi get back, tell them to check in with their people if they haven't already and to head to the Hakurei shrine. Everyone will meet there by dawn, if not by nightfall."
>> No. 59666
"You do that then." You give the group a quick assessment. "There's a lot of shit we gotta do, and it's probably best to split up." You think through the situation a little more before proceeding.
"First, there's those robots that hover. I need..." You look each person over again, judging who might be best for the task you have in mind. Since they'll pretty much be headed straight into enemy territory, you can't make a poor judgement.
"I'll do it." Youmu stands forward.
"I haven't even said what it is yet.."
"I'll do it anyway." Her expression shows resolve. You don't think it'll be easy to talk her out of it. Wat's with the sudden blind consent?
"Alright then. Take one of the robots and go with Aya to the mountain. Give it to Nitori for study, see if you can find a way to recover Durandal, and head up to wherever Aya needs to go."
"Tengu city." Aya nods, smiling. "Though I'd really have liked you to come see it with me.."
"Guess I'll have to look forward to it, then." You know she's trying to talk you out of splitting up. You're not too fond of the idea either, though it seems to be the best way to get things done quickly. "Ask those Gods up there a few questions, too. I'm sure they'd have seen it from their vantage point at the summit."
"Is that it?" Yuka steps in front of you with a 'what about me?' look on her face.
She'll love this one.. "You knock some heads, see if you can get anybody to spill the beans on the enemy's purpose for being here."
"Ohhh~" Her face glows with anticipation.
"As for me, I've got some business with the friendly neighborhood shrine maiden. She seems to know the area best, so getting her to work with us is paramount."
"Sounds like a plan, though.." Aya seems to have some lingering questions.
"We'll meet up at the Hakurei shrine before sundown. After that, who knows. We'll just have to see what we can dig up."
"Yeah, but.." More questions? "What about Momiji and the maid?"
"Right, them.." You hadn't forgotten, though you're not sure how they'll factor into this ordeal. "I guess we should send 'em over to the shrine if any of us sees them. Any questions?"
Silence. Each of them seems to understand what they're supposed to do.
"Right then. No use standing around, let's get going!" You wave them away. You wait around a second longer to watch them disperse before heading for the door yourself.
"One moment, Snake." Yuyuko grabs your hand.
"Something wrong?" Is she feeling left out? She doesn't look particularly worried, but--
She's kissing you! Right on the lips, much like the first time you'd met. But before you can overcome your surprise, it's all over. She pulls her head back, smiling widely.
"W-Wha--" You're at a loss for words. You could think of a million things to say, but nothing comes out.
"Now we're even." She giggles, pushing you gently away. "Take it, for luck."
"Thanks, I guess."
"Now get going!" She pushes you again, more firmly. You head out without saying another word.
It's cold! The first thing you notice when you step outside is how absolutely freezing it is. No surprise, though. Your shirt is wrapped around your waist.. With these wings, the only way you'll be able to wear it is by cutting holes in the back. You'd given your knives to Sakuya, so the only way you can think to do it is to try using your sword.
It's unwieldy, but manages to easily cut through the fabric. You have it back on after a bit of struggling. This... May take a bit of getting used to..
With that, you're off. Using your previous method of floating around, combined with the flapping of your wings sends you off the ground and shooting straight up into the sky. Who knows, your speed may even rival that of Aya's. It's a weird feeling, flying under your own power. The speed is exhilarating, to say the least. You're through the gates and back into the living world in no time. As you head through, you come face-to-face with Aya.
"You're still here?" You're a little annoyed she hasn't already left. You see Youmu a ways away to her back struggling to carry that heap of twisted metal.
"Yeah, well.." She laughs uneasily, like she's embarrassed about something.
"You should get going."
"I know." She smiles, though her voice seems saddened for some reason.
"It's only a day. We'll be back together before you know it." You place a hand on her shoulder. You're only just realizing it'll be the first time you've been separated from her by choice for more than an hour or so. The last thing you want to think is that you'll never see her again. You've seen how she handles herself in combat, and you're sure there's no way anything bad will happen to her.
"Here, take this." You offer her your headband. This whole time, you'd hardly taken it off once. It's almost become a part of you, and it's the only thing of meaning you could think to give her. "It'll keep you safe."
"Thanks.. I'll be sure to bring it back." She accepts it graciously, tying it in her hair. Funny, the only thing you can think of is how good she looks with it.
"I'm counting on it."
She kisses you softly before heading after Youmu. You watch the two as they float to the ground, little more than two dark spots in a sea of blue and white.
"Right, back to work.." You put your mind back onto the task at at hand, though..
Where the hell do you go from here? You didn't think of it until now, but the map you'd been given is at the bottom of the lake with Durandal.. Shit, now what?

[ ] Head East, the opposite direction from Youmu and Aya.
[ ] Head South, away from the Netherworld.
[ ] Head Southeast
[ ] Head Southwest
>> No. 59667
>>59666

>She's kissing you! Right on the lips, much like the first time you'd met. But before you can overcome your surprise, it's all over. She pulls her head back, smiling widely.
>"W-Wha--" You're at a loss for words. You could think of a million things to say, but nothing comes out.
>"Now we're even." She giggles, pushing you gently away. "Take it, for luck."

GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE
>> No. 59671
[X] Head Southeast
>> No. 59674
{X} Head Southeast
>> No. 59677
[X] Contact Yukari via codec and ask for directions.

Guys. Seriously.
>> No. 59683
[X] Contact Yukari via codec and ask for directions.

So simple, it has to be done this way. Even if it takes away from the adventure.
>> No. 59689
[X] Contact Yukari via codec and ask for directions.
>> No. 59690
[X] Contact Yukari via codec and ask for directions.
>> No. 59694
[x] Real men don't ask directions

[x] Travel outward in a spiral pattern
>> No. 59696
[X] Contact Yukari via codec and ask for directions.
>> No. 59699
Well, screw this! You don't have the time to go in any random direction! It'll make things a whole lot easier if you stop and ask somebody. Somebody who knows the area, like Yukari. Yeah, she'll do.
"Hey Yukari, how do I get to the shrine from here?"
*One~ Secooond~♪* Looks like she's in another one of her moods..
Though, one second may have been more time than necessary. In an instant, you're thrown into another part of the world. Looking around, you're standing in front of the Moriya shrine. You don't see anybody standing outside.
"Wrong shrine, Yukari." It's such a blatant mistake, she must've done it on purpose..
*Tehee~*
Again, you're gapped out of the area. This time, she gets it right. You'd recognize that building anywhere. Of course, nobody's outside. You'd expect it's got something to do with the weather. Well, time to have a look around.
You start with the altar to the front. Of course, you don't find anybody inside there, so you move on to the building behind it. As you come to the main entrance, you notice something lying on the ground. A clawed, blade-covered severed arm of one of those machines. Looks like you weren't the only one having a tough time with them, though it looks like it's been ripped right off judging by the gnarled metal stump where it should connect to the body.
You take another look around, searching for the telltale outline of one in hiding. You don't see anything, but you're not completely convinced it's safe. You cautiously head inside, careful not to make too much noise. You don't see any signs of a struggle, and the room looks to be completely clean. You veer off to the left, headed towards the kitchen and bedrooms. As you open the door, you come face-to-face with Reimu, holding a stick to your chest menacingly.
She immediately drops the weapon, breathing a heavy sigh of relief.
"Oh, it's just you.. Don't scare me like that." Her voice seems indifferent.
"Didn't mean to, sorry." But.. where are the others?
She pushes past you, slamming open the front door to let some light in.
"Really, I only just got home a few hours ago, and I find the place overrun with evil robots!" She seems more annoyed than anything. "Can't a girl have just a little peace and quiet?!"
"Persistent little bastards, huh?" You can understand where she's coming from.
"I know right?" Mima, like any good ghost, comes right through the wall. "Oh, hey, what's with the weird getup?" She hovers over you, tugging lightly on your wings.
"I thought you could tell me.."
"Those are real?!" Her eyes show complete and utter surprise. Her expression softens a second later. "Heh, welcome to the club. Here's your exclusive membership card!" She hands you something. A plastic card, though you're a little surprised she's carrying this sort of thing around just for the occasion..
"Thanks.." You were hoping she'd tell you a little more. "So, anybody here know anything about these robots running around?"
Reimu shudders in response. "They piss me off is what I know!" She kicks the arm lying limp on her doorstep.
"That makes two of us." You move onto your next question. "So, who's up for some hunting?"
"Ooh! Ooh! Me, me!" Mima raises her hand, smiling and laughing in a most childish manner.
"Of course you would." Reimu crosses her arms, frowning at her. "Sure, why not. If it'll get them out of my hair for a while."
"Glad to hear it. The others should be here before dark." You wonder if she'd be offended that you'd arbitrated her home as a meeting point without asking first. In any case, mission accomplished.
"Others, eh?" Mima smiles slyly, leaning closer to you. "You're not.. working with them, are you?"
"Of course not." You can't help but think how outlandish the accusation really is.
She laughs, slapping you hard on the back. "Haha! Of course, of course! I'm just messin' with ya!"
"Yeah, I know." Her expression pretty much gave away her intent.
>> No. 59701
[x] "So, what do I get for joining the club?" Hold up the card for emphasis.
>> No. 59705
>>59699

[x] "Mind explaining the club? Seems no-one else wants me to know."
>> No. 59706
[x] "Yeah, anyway, by others I meant Youmu, Aya, Momizi, Yuka, Sakuya, possibly Komachi, and hopefully Durandal. Yeah, I should probably tell you she's a robot; try not to hold it against her."
[x] Examine the card
[x] "Mind explaining the club? Seems no-one else wants me to know."
>> No. 59707
[x] "Yeah, anyway, by others I meant Youmu, Aya, Momizi, Yuka, Sakuya, possibly Komachi, and hopefully Durandal. Yeah, I should probably tell you she's a robot; try not to hold it against her."
[x] Examine the card
[x] "Mind explaining the club? Seems no-one else wants me to know."
>> No. 59708
[x] "Yeah, anyway, by others I meant Youmu, Aya, Momizi, Yuka, Sakuya, possibly Komachi, and hopefully Durandal. Yeah, I should probably tell you she's a robot; try not to hold it against her."
[x] Examine the card
[x] "Mind explaining the club? Seems no-one else wants me to know."
>> No. 59709
[z] "Yeah, anyway, by others I meant Youmu, Aya, Momizi, Yuka, Sakuya, possibly Komachi, and hopefully Durandal. Yeah, I should probably tell you she's a robot; try not to hold it against her."
[z] Examine the card
[z] "Mind explaining the club? Seems no-one else wants me to know."

Exposition gaems.
>> No. 59712
"So," Reimu looks you straight in the eye. "Are these 'others' the same ones as last time?"
"Pretty much." You can tell she's not in the mood for surprises. "Only, there's a few more who may or may not show up. One's a machine, so try not to blow it up."
"Fine." She seems awfully eager to get out there and start blasting things. She walks silently into the next room, leaving you alone with Mima.
While your mind's still on it, you take a quick look at the card she's given you. There's something printed on the front, unreadable, though vaguely similar to the glyphs and runes on the papers you carry.
"So, what's with this club?" You don't need to look up to realize she's already staring at you with that smile of hers. "Nobody's telling me anything."
"Meh, it's nothing important, really." You see her shrug out of the corner of your eye. "They're pretty cool though, huh?"
"I guess.." They kinda get in the way, if anything.. "A ghost told me they mean something. Any thoughts?"
"Never really bothered to think about it. I suppose they kinda just grew on me after a while.."
"Very funny." You laugh at her unintentional pun, as poor as it may be.
"Whaat? What's so funny?"
"It's nothing." You try to pull her back into the conversation. "Do you have any guesses?"
"Well, if anything.. You probably don't have to worry about ever going to Hell." She snickers, thinking of something you'd probably have trouble understanding.
"Why's that?" You have to ask, even if you've been there once already.
"That shorty what calls herself Yama came by a few times way back when. Guess she had some time off or something, so she started giving out these lectures to everyone in the area. Of course, she didn't say anything to me. 'Seemed like she forgot I ever existed." She snorts, amusedly. "Didn't even bother to say 'hi'."
"It seems a little rude, if you ask me.." Maybe she was doing it on purpose?
"I guess you could say that. To me, it seems like their big ol' system doesn't want any business with wandering spirits and whatnot. Immortality through exemption, you could say."
"Immortality?"
"Yup. Well, maybe not true immortality, but you get the picture."
"Not.. really.."
"It's not important." She shrugs. "You got options now, kid. Death just so happens to be one of 'em. You really don't have to have it, if you don't want it."
"You're saying I don't have to die?" It makes some manner of sense.
"Exactly!" She smiles and winks. "Your immortality isn't forced, like []isome people[/i] I've heard about. If you want, you can live forever. It's the youkai way of life."
"So... What if something tries to kill me?"
"You're immortal, not invincible. You'll still die if you're killed." What a nonsensical way of putting it. "You're not a God like some wrinkled old woman I know."
"Who's a wrinkled old woman?!" You hear a familiar voice come from the door. It's Shinki, but.. What is she doing here?
"Hah! Speak of the devil!" Mima claps her hands together, laughing.
"Very funny.." She scowls at the floating woman as she steps inside. "I suppose this is another one of your pranks, too?"
"Huh?" Mima's laughter suddenly stops. "Prank?"
"Don't tell me you don't know! You sent her, didn't you?!" Shinki places both hands on her hips indignantly, standing just inside the doorway.
"Who?" Mima raises an eyebrow, confused by the sudden accusation.
"The flower youkai!!" Shinki throws her arms out in an angered gesture of desperation. "She told me an evil spirit sent her, who else could it be?!"
"Uhh.." You notice Mima's started pointing at you. "...Maybe?"
You're already sure it was you who sent her. Just leave it to Yuka, you thought. What a mistake that was.. She really knows how to piss off the wrong people.
"You?!" Shinki rushes over, grabbing you by the collar. "It was you?!"
She seems more surprised than angry. You figure now would be a good time to apologize..
"Sorry, I thought she might've had more sense than this.." You manage to work your way out of her grip, though she won't stop staring at you. "What did she do?"
She turns away, sighing heavily. A moment later, she turns back to face you, a smile on her face. If anything, the smile is worse. You know she's upset, but she's trying to hide it.
"Well, let's just say she owes my daughter a new house.."
"Whaaa~t?!" Mima rushes over, grinning curiously. "How'd she-- A whole-- Wait, you didn't--"
Shinki nods silently, shame in her eyes. Her smile fades slowly.
"Haha! That's rich!" Mima slaps her on the back. "Leave it to Shinki to go full power right off the bat!"
"I couldn't help it!" She turns to face the ghostly woman, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "She hit my Alice!! That impertinent little--"
"Uhh..." You make an attempt to back away. This is Mima's fight now, and--
Shinki wheels around, grabbing you forcefully by the shoulders with anger in her eyes.
"This is all your fault!"
"Hey, hey! Calm down." Mima tries to pull her from you. "Let's go have a talk in the other room."
Shinki nods, releasing you as Mima leads her away. Just as they pass into the next room, Mima turns around and winks.
"Dammit Yuka.." You take a seat where you stand, thinking of what you should do next.
>> No. 59721
[z] Ask Reimu if she's learned anything new
>> No. 59725
[x] Can it be wing touching tiem nao?
>> No. 59728
This is what we get for telling Yuka to hit up random people for information.

[x] "So what were you doing down in Hell, Reimu?"
>> No. 59729
>>59721>>59728
we is alone
>Reimu walks silently into the next room, leaving you alone with Mima.
>Shinki nods, releasing you as Mima leads her away. Just as they pass into the next room, Mima turns around and winks.
>> No. 59733
[X] Note to self: Yuka has just lost her "do what she wants" privileges.

Youkai Moe is going on probation.
>> No. 59735
[X] Ask Reimu if she's learned anything new.
>> No. 59736
[X] Note to self: Yuka has just lost her "do what she wants" privileges.
>> No. 59737
[X] Note to self: Yuka has just lost her "do what she wants" privileges.
>> No. 59762
You can't seem to think of anything. As it stands, you have a full day of waiting around and doing nothing. Hopefully you may be able to recruit some help. In the other room, you can just barely hear Shinki and Mima arguing about something. It probably has something to do with you and Yuka, so it's probably best you stay out of it. For now, why not sit outside? It may be cold, but it's better than listening to that racket.
You trod outside, taking a seat just in front of the door. By the looks of things, nobody else is around. You take a second to wonder exactly what happened between Yuka and Alice that could cause Shinki to be so upset. If anything, you feel it would be best never to give Yuka a reason to go beating people up again. Bad idea, indeed.
As you sit around, you eventually take to messing with the severed arm laying by your feet. You look over it's manner of construction, the weapons it has, and the materials it's made from. Precision doesn't even begin to describe it! The weapons and machines you're familiar with don't even hold a candle to this thing's workmanship. Each of it's moving joints seem to have been designed to reduce wear as much as possible, so they probably never need maintenance outside of battle repairs. The blades which make up most of it's 'hand' are razor sharp, and appear to be strong enough to cut cleanly through untempered steel. What kind of people could make such a thing?
Your investigation is halted by some movement coming from around the corner of the building. You're sure it was a person you just saw, but they ducked back as soon as you laid eyes on them. You stand up quickly and move for the opposite corner. You may be able to sneak up on them, if they haven't left already. You carefully and quietly sneak around the building, though as you make it to the back wall--
"Heya! I remember you!" A voice call to you from just over your head. It's Marisa, that strange witch you'd met in the woods. She appears to be sitting on some kind of broom, but..
"What's up with these things?" She drops to her feet, grabbing for your wings a split second later. You manage to avoid her grasp at the last second. With nothing to grab, she stumbles forward. "Woa-Waah!"
You watch as she tumbles forward, falling flat on the ground.
"Owowow! Hey!!" She lifts herself up. "That was uncalled for!"
"Sure, sure.." Was she the person you'd just seen, or..
"So watcha up to?" She smiles cheerfully, wiping snow from her face and dress.
"Hunting robots." As the words come out, you think of how silly it must sound.
"Oh? No dragons, huh?"
"Nope.." You blame Yukari for that one.
"Hmm." She shrugs, turning away a second later. "Well, you have fun with that." She walks off around the building, the same way you just came from. Strange girl..
You decide to finish your round of the building just to be certain. You don't find anyone, and wind up sitting back on the porch a few seconds later. As before, you don't see anybody hanging around outside, though you do find Marisa's broom just sitting around by the door. She must've gone inside.
>> No. 59763
[x] Sneaking mission, follow Marisa.
>> No. 59764
[x] You have some time to waste. Sweep the yard.
>> No. 59765
>>59764

[x] When's the last time I slept? Take a nap.
>> No. 59766
Yuka coerced the god of Makai into joining our party. Fucking hilarious.

[x] Retract your wings; they seem to make people grabby.
[x] You have some time to waste. Sweep the yard.
[x] Radio Nitori, let her know Youmu should be stopping by if she hasn't already and to tell you when she gets there.

Only Nitori, Yukari, and Durandal can contact us via codec, right?
>> No. 59769
[x] Retract your wings; they seem to make people grabby.
[x] You have some time to waste. Sweep the yard.
[x] Radio Nitori, let her know Youmu should be stopping by if she hasn't already and to tell you when she gets there.
>> No. 59770
[x] Retract your wings; they seem to make people grabby.
[x] You have some time to waste. Sweep the yard.
[x] Radio Nitori, let her know Youmu should be stopping by if she hasn't already and to tell you when she gets there.
>> No. 59875
UPDATE
>> No. 59881
Well, you should probably leave her be. If she has business here, she probably doesn't want you butting in, though..
What the hell are you supposed to do all day? There's nobody around, it's hardly past noon, and you're not feeling tired at all. Wait a second..
What about that broom? Why not sweep up a bit? Wait, no good.. The ground is covered in snow. You'd need a shovel to get it all up. Well, there goes that idea. Shoveling snow with a broom doesn't sound like all that much of an idea. Instead, why not have a look around?
You retract your wings, expecting it'll keep you from standing out if anybody else you're not familiar with might show up. Marisa is one thing, an average person would probably freak out at the sight of them.
You wander aimlessly around the shrine grounds, watching the trees and looking for anything out of the ordinary. While you walk, you may as well try to radio some folks. Hopefully, some might be able to give you a hand. You start with Nitori, starting with the usual greeting.
*Oh, hey! Some friends of yours stopped by.* She sounds overjoyed, to say the least. *That robot they brought is amazing! I've never seen anything like it!*
"Anything useful you can tell me? You know, like weaknesses and such?"
*Hell, it doesn't have any beyond what we already know. Some moron seems to have loaded it with hydraulic fluid with an awfully high freezing point. Once the Temperature hits, err.. about 20 degrees Fahrenheit and the stuff freezes up. Otherwise, it's a piece of technological genius! But I can't seem to figure out this power source.. It seems to.. No, that's not possible.. Well, I'll let you know if I find anything else out. Though..*
"What, something wrong?"
*How did you manage to destroy it?*
"Uhh.." How could you possibly explain it? 'I was inside Yuka's body' is not exactly believable.. "To be honest, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."
*Try me. I'm a little more open to suggestion than your human brethren.*
"Would it help to say I've turned into some manner of evil spirit in the time since we last met?"
*Hmm.. I guess not. Well, it's not really all that important. Fact of the matter is, you beat it and it's here in my lab. I'll see if I can't do a little reverse engineering on it's brain-box here, and.. Gah!* You hear something pop in the background.
"Nitori? Everything alright?"
*Yeah, fine. Things a bit of a pain to get open, is all. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to be very busy here. The less interruption, the better. Don't call me, I'll call you. Et cetera, et cetera. You get the picture, right?*
"Yeah, sure. I'll wait for your call."
Well, nothing really productive there, though you've at least managed to learn why the things are weak to cold weather. What did they fill it with, vegetable oil? You give a silent word of praise to the idiot mechanic before turning back to your aimless pacing. Taking a quick look around, you've come awfully close to the entranceway. You look up to the large red wooden gate, and back down to the stairs. Wait, is that..
You immediately notice Yuka, floating up towards you with several people in tow. You recognize Alice, Sakuya, and Elly, though who are the others? You count two, though there could be a short one lagging behind. Though you feel like you should be angry, the fact that she's recruited so much help in so little time has completely erased any traces of your previous intent. Elly seems to be the first to notice you. She stumbles ahead of Yuka, waving and calling your name. You allow them to reach the top before replying, though you wave back anyway.
"Snake! It's good to see you again!" She grabs your hand, shaking it with enthusiasm.
"It's good to have you back." You smile, looking over the others. It looks like there's nobody else, though the taller of the strange women keeps staring at you.
"Is my mother around?" Alice asks, calmly. "I'd have figured she'd have come here first."
"Yeah, she's here alright." You look to Yuka. "A little pissed off, too."
"You'd better do something about it, flower-haired freak." The woman who'd been giving you an uncomfortable stare these past few seconds speaks up. You agree completely with what she just said, though what's with that grin on her face? Yuka doesn't seem to care one way or another, paying the remark no mind at all.
"Your mother?!" The other stranger adds in, glaring at Alice. "What makes you so special?!"
"Nothing at all, nothing at all." Alice sends her a condescending grin before stepping past you towards the shrine.
"That woman.." The short woman grits her teeth, chasing after Alice a second later. "Get back here, you!"
"I brought some small fry~" Yuka smiles, speaking in that annoying half-singing voice.
"Shut it, you." The remaining stranger replies in your stead.
Yuka narrows her eyes, her attention veering off to this mystery woman. She says nothing.
"'What the fuck was that,' you say? I must say your language needs some correcting." The woman smiles with her response. What is she--
"Talking about?" She turns to you. "I suppose you'll find out soon enough. For now, I've come to check on my pet." Without another, she walks past you after the others.
Once she's far enough away, you hear Yuka mutter, "That bitch.."
"I'm not used to all these strange people.." Elly gives you an uneasy smile. "What's the occasion?"
"Giant evil robots." You reply with a laugh. It really does seem a little stupid when you think about it.. "You guys go ahead inside, I'll wait for the others."
"On it~" Yuka floats past you with a smile. Elly remains behind, shaking her head 'no'.
"I'll stay out here, too. There's something about that woman I don't like.."
"Which one?" You look behind you, following the several trails of footprints with your eyes. Only one of the women remains in sight "Yuka?"
"No!" Elly yells with a laugh. "The one before her! The mind reader!"
"Mind reader?" True, that one woman seemed to anticipate what you were going to say, but 'mind reader'? That's a little..
"Yeah!" Elly nods enthusiastically. "That's the one!"
>> No. 59882
FUCK YEAH, SATORI

[X] Ask Elly about the "mind reader" and what she doesn't like about her.
[X] Get some more information on the other women while you're at it.
>> No. 59883
>>59881

[x] "Oh great. Just what we need to complete this menagerie of ghouls, monsters, and devils."
[x] "So, how've you been since we left you at Yuka's place? I hope you weren't attacked by those robots."
>> No. 59884
[x] "Oh great. Just what we need to complete this menagerie of ghouls, monsters, and devils."
[x] "So, how've you been since we left you at Yuka's place? I hope you weren't attacked by those robots."
>> No. 59885
[X] "Oh great. Just what we need to complete this menagerie of ghouls, monsters, and devils."
[X] "So, how've you been since we left you at Yuka's place? I hope you weren't attacked by those robots."
>> No. 59887
Utsuho"Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.." After all, you've met all sorts of weird people here, as well as joining the club yourself. A mind reader or two wouldn't be as out of the ordinary as it may seem, though your usual common sense seems to find itself creeping back into your thought process. You throw your sense back to the wayside for now. "So, how's things been going with you?"
"Ehe~ Well.. Her new house is too small, for one. I feel like it really doesn't need a door-guard like me around. Yuka doesn't seem to mind me, so I guess it's fine."
"Maybe it's not the house that needs you.." When you think about it, Elly does seem to have a bit more sense than the hair-trigger tempered Yuka.
"Really?" She doesn't seem to understand your meaning. Guess there's no use spelling it out for her.
"Yeah, well.." If anything, you're curious to find out what's going on inside. Aya and Youmu will probably be gone for a while longer, so it's probably fine. "Let's go see what the others are up to." You wave her to follow.
"B-But, you said--"
"I changed my mind." You ignore her sudden unease, though you'd rather not have her fall behind. She seems awfully prone to getting lost. "Come on, it'll be fine."
She nods reluctantly, following your as you approach the main building. You catch sight of Mima behind the altar, staring at you as you pass by. Shortly after you pass her, she starts trailing behind you.
"Curious?" She smiles, holding a hand over your shoulder.
"A little." You shrug, and her hand falls.
"This way, then. Can't have you spoiling the chaos." She turns to Elly. "You too, little lady."
The two of you follow her silently to a slightly open window. From it, you hear the voices of several people inside. You stand just beyond it, where they won't be able to see you. It's coated with frost, so you're probably fine.
"Really?" You hear Marisa first. "Damn, I wish I could've seen that!"
"I had her begging for her life!" Wait, Utsuho? "She cried like a little baby!"
"Wasn't that the other way around?" You hear Reimu snicker.
"Y-You shut up!"
"Ha! You're about as good a liar as the drunkard Oni!" Marisa howls with laughter.
You hear the door open, followed by, "Hello?" It's Alice.
"Ah! Just the girl I wanted to see! So where's that book you promised me?" You can practically see the grin on Marisa's face
"It was my book, and I'm sure it's somewhere in your house." Alice sighs. "So, anybody seen my missing mother?"
"Stop calling Lord Shinki that, you.. you.." You hear the shorter woman barge in.
"She doesn't seem to mind.." Another sigh from Alice.
"In fact, I prefer it." You take a quick peek inside. The others are seated at a small table, while the small woman looks entirely too surprised to see Shinki standing in the doorway just behind her.
"L-Lord Shinki!"
"I'd rather you didn't call me that." Shinki smiles. "It would be nice if you'd all just think of me as 'mother'."
"B-But, that's--"
"She said she's fine with it." Alice waves a hand dismissively, serving only to fuel the girl's frustration.
"Don't act like this doesn't concern you!!"
"Family troubles, Alice?" Marisa jeers.
"I guess you could say that. You've already met Sara, right?"
"I don't believe so.." Reimu looks up, her concentration directed more towards a cup of tea in her hands.
"You're another story. I'm asking somebody less forgetful." Alice smiles.
"Kid's got a small-fry feel to her, but yeah, she seems familiar enough." Marisa replies as Alice slowly looks towards her, turning her own attention instead to the pinkish-haired girl standing ahead of Shinki. "Have a seat why dontcha?"
"I-I suppose I will!" She storms over to the table, taking a seat just beside Alice, who seems more than displeased.
"What are you doing?"
"'Sisters' should sit together!" The girl, who you could easily guess is named Sara, crosses her arms.
"I knew you'd warm up to it, eventually!" Shinki beams with excitement, sitting between the two at the already crowded table.
"Marisa! Move your arm!" Reimu pushes her away.
"Get a bigger table, then! Jeez, we can't seat 'em all!"
"If I burn it, she'll have to get a new one!" Utsuho raises herself to one knee, holding a fist in the air.
"DON'T!" Reimu and Marisa yell in unison.
"Awww..." Utsuho sits back down with a dejected expression.
"Is she being good?" The 'mind-reader' makes her appearance, her face turning to surprise as soon as she steps inside. "Oh, too many people, you say? I'm surprised to see this place quite so lively."
"You act as if you've been her before." Reimu sighs, reluctantly waving her over to the table. They somehow manage to cram her in between Utsuho and Marisa, though..
"Room for one more~?" Yuka half-floats, half-cartwheels into the room with what would amount to nothing less than a shit-eating grin on her face. She's enjoying this way too much.
"GET OUT!" Several of the others scream in unison, though Yuka maintains her smiling expression. She pays them absolutely no regard, forcing a space open just next to Reimu.
"Well hello there~" She leans in closely over Reimu's shoulder in the most obnoxious of fashions. "I hope I'm not intruding~"
"You are" Reimu tries to smile, though her frustration pokes through behind the facade. "You all are."
The conversation turns to chaos at that moment, each person making an excuse as to why they're sitting at that very table at that very moment. You catch a few words here and there, from Marisa 'just coming over as usual' to Utsuho's given invitation to somebody called Satori.
The chaos doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. You turn away from the window, facing Elly and Mima. Elly smiles carelessly, while Mima seems to be expecting something from you.
>> No. 59888
[x] Whip out your wings, slam your fist on the table, and yell for everyone to quiet down and get the discussion started

*shrug*
>> No. 59891
[x] Touch Mima's wings
>> No. 59893
[X] Head on inside, making sure to bring the severed robot arm with you when you do. It's time to dive into the fireworks.

[X] Attempt to get everyone's attention and quiet them down. Slam the arm down onto the table if necessary.

If we still had our gun, I'd say to fire a shot upwards to get everyone's attention, but the severed arm of an advanced killing machine of unknown origin banging down onto the table should work just as well, as well as making it a bit clearer at to why everyone is there right now.
>> No. 59896
[X] Head on inside, making sure to bring the severed robot arm with you when you do. It's time to dive into the fireworks.
[X] Attempt to get everyone's attention and quiet them down. Slam the arm down onto the table and release your wings if necessary.
>> No. 59898
>>The conversation turns to chaos at that moment, each person making an excuse as to why they're sitting at that very table at that very moment.
Gensokyo - tsundere capital of the world.
>> No. 59903
[X] Head on inside, making sure to bring the severed robot arm with you when you do. It's time to dive into the fireworks.
[X] Attempt to get everyone's attention and quiet them down. Slam the arm down onto the table and release your wings if necessary.
>> No. 59905
X] Head on inside, making sure to bring the severed robot arm with you when you do. It's time to dive into the fireworks.
[X] Attempt to get everyone's attention and quiet them down. Slam the arm down onto the table and release your wings if necessary.
>> No. 59906
[X] Head on inside, making sure to bring the severed robot arm with you when you do. It's time to dive into the fireworks.
[X] Attempt to get everyone's attention and quiet them down. Slam the arm down onto the table and release your wings if necessary.

Updates?
>> No. 59922
[z] Head on inside, making sure to bring the severed robot arm with you when you do. It's time to dive into the fireworks.
[z] Attempt to get everyone's attention and quiet them down. Slam the arm down onto the table and release your wings if necessary.
>> No. 59932
Updates?
>> No. 59933
Ignoring Mima's jeering stare, it's about time you waltz on in there and get some help. Though, as you ready yourself to walk away, it grow suddenly quiet inside the room. If only for a second longer, you decide to listen in.
"So, who is he?" Sara asks, looking to Reimu for an answer.
"I can't really say for sure. He claims to be an outsider from 60 some-odd years ago, but.."
"We don't even know his name, right?" Marisa grins, letting out a chuckle. "'Snake' ain't a normal human's name, that's for sure."
"He gave it to himself, before Yukari sent him to find some dragon. He never did produce results."
You listen more intently. A conversation with you as the subject may offer some useful information, if only people's opinions of you. You find yourself smiling at Reimu's comments about the dragon. Seems she still doesn't know the full truth.
"Huh." Marisa shrugs nonchalantly. "Guess a name like that'd only fool idiots and vampires."
"Vampires?" Shinki asks, suddenly more alert. "Did you say vampires?"
"Yeah. Got two of 'em living out by the lake. They live in this huge, gaudy red mansion and don't do much else but cause trouble." Marisa throws her arms out, attempting to mime the size of the mansion. Though it really only serves to annoy the two sitting on either side of her.
Alice to the left pushes the arm away. "You mean, they only get in the way of you stealing books from them." Her expression slowly twists into an aggravated scowl.
"That too." Marisa smiles in return. "But enough about me.."
During the entire exchange, you find Shinki slowly backing away from the table. The others don't seem to pay it any mind save for Alice, who's been grasping her hand tightly the entire time.
"Snake and a Tengu sitting in a tree~♪" Yuka smiles and laughs.
"Huh?" The group as a whole turn to her, confusion showing all across the board. Yuka doesn't allow further explanation, instead just sitting quietly, smiling triumphantly. It's almost as if..
A second later, she turns her eyes to the window. You duck down quickly as you feel a chill run down your spine. Damn, she knew you were there the entire time! You should've seen it coming! Behind you, Mima bends down and taps you lightly on the shoulder. As you turn your eyes to her, she points off into the sky.
"Huh?" You strain your eyes to see it, though you can just barely make out the shapes of several people flying towards the shrine. You head towards the gates--and towards the incoming group. As they get closer, you can make out the shapes of Aya, Youmu, Momiji, and a certain ice fairy you hadn't intended on seeing for quite some time.
You wave to the group, testing to see if they can see you. Aya waves back, darting forward impatiently to greet you. In a time shorter than it takes you to blink, she's standing right in front of you.
"Hello, miss. Welcome to my shrine. It's been hours since our last meeting." You smile as you start things off with a lame joke. "So, how'd things go?"
"Not too bad with the Kappa, though.." She looks away, as if guilty of something. Behind her, the rest touch down.
"The Tengu refuse to aid us." Momiji steps forward, to Aya's side. "Their selfish belief in neutrality will one day be their downfall. Unfortunately, we were all that could be spared. If anything, we're here on our own accord."
And Aya's holding herself responsible for it? You somehow get that impression from that downtrodden expression she's wearing.
"Guess we're stuck with each other for a little longer, huh?" You pat her on the back, hoping to lighten her mood a bit. "C'mon, let's go inside."
"Heya Snacks!" Cirno, as if mimicking your move, slaps you hard on the back. "I's here to help!"
"I sought her out personally." Youmu smiles, following you as you head back towards the shrine with Aya. "Her ability will come in handy once my mistress can't sustain the weather further."
"Because I'm the strongest!" Cirno smiles, slapping you once again.
"How'd you manage?" Aya asks, wrapping an arm loosely over your shoulder.
"Not too bad. I've got a veritable platoon of women in there, and most seem willing to help." Aya seems relieved that you've managed to have a better turnout than her. You point to the shrine door with Elly and Mima standing to the side where you left them. They tag along quietly as you continue forward. You pass by the window, hearing the noisy racket inside.
The mechanical arm still lays where you left it outside. You pick it up as you walk into the house. As Aya drops her hand, you sling it over your shoulder. For good measure, you let your wings back out. Without so much as a knock, you slam the door wide open. Inside the room, everybody save Yuka looks to you in shock. That oughta shut 'em up long enough.
>> No. 59934
[ ] "Greetings girls, before we can begin planning you must be informed about what we're up against."

then, needless to say

[ ] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be
[ ] think of dirty thoughts about Aya to mess with the mind reader
>> No. 59936
[x] "I found your "dragon" Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[x] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[x] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be
>> No. 59937
[x] "I found your "dragon" Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[x] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[x] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be

Holy shit updates.

I like this because it takes the wind out of Reimu's sails.
>> No. 59938
[x] "I found your "dragon" Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[x] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[x] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be
>> No. 59939
[x] "I found your "dragon" Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[x] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[x] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be
>> No. 59940
[X] "Good morning, Angels!"
[X] "I found your "dragon" Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[X] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[X] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be.
>> No. 59941
[x] "I found your "dragon" Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[x] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[x] Inform them about the small robots they've already encountered, the huge vessel, then discuss what their objectives might be
>> No. 59942
[x] "I found your 'dragon' Reimu. Turns out the incident that happened a few weeks ago was just a biplane that flew through the Border and exited the other side."
[x] "Oh! That reminds me, I did find a dragon by accident underground when I got stuck at Yuka's manor."
[x] "Now, the rest of you...." Drop the arm on the table. "This is what I'm here to show you. For those of you who do not already know, this is the severed arm of a robot, which is a machine capable of independent action. These machines, these robots, possess many of the powers that you do. They fire lasers, they fly, they can turn invisible, and they can go toe-to-toe with a youkai in a melee. What's more is that they're the perfect soldier: They need no food, water, air, space, or rest; they have no fear, no sense of honor, and no mercy. More importantly, they outnumber you gathered here by orders of magnitude. And it appears they exist for no reason other than annihilation.
"The other day the Scarlet Devil Mansion was all but demolished by an invasion of these things, this in spite of the presence of many extraordinarily powerful youkai, some of you included. During the course of the attack many of us were scattered--Tenshi, Aya, Youmu; Yuka was left unconscious; Durandal, an intelligent, immensely powerful robot created by the combined industry of Nitori, her fellow Kappa, and two alien scientists, was irreparably damaged; the Scarlet sisters were mutilated to the point of making Komachi blanch, and I... died. Following this I was judged by the Yama and sent to Hell, which I promptly escaped from. Now I've come back to you as the harbinger of bad news: We have approximately three days of inclement weather before these things come back in full-force to descend upon this land like a tidal wave of blood and darkness."
>> No. 59943
The looks on all their faces is hilarious! It may have been rude, but it's worth it. You storm over to the table and lean down over Reimu's sitting figure. She looks up at you, speechless.
"I found your dragon, Reimu." You grin as her eyes perk up. She wasn't expecting that, now was she? "But wouldja believe it, the damn thing was a prop plane! There was no real dragon." Well, save for the one in that black void of a world, it holds true.
"R-Really?" She attempts to regain her composure, but fails in the process. Her shock and amazement creeps out through the finer points of her expression. "I suppose that would help to explain a few things, yes.."
"On another note.." You look to the others. Many of them have re-situated themselves, though you notice a few in particular, like Alice and Shinki in particular, are still put off by your dramatic entrance. "Anybody else here seeing strange robots running around, or is it just me." A simple show of hands would be easiest, though if they reply verbally you might get some more information.
"Now that you mention it.." Elly puts a finger to her lips as she thinks. "I did see this strange blimp-ish thing.." She looks to you. "But, what is it?"
"Nothing good, I'm sure." She's probably talking about that flying fortress you saw. "Anybody else?"
Marisa shrugs. "Nothin' ever comes out my way, 'cept a couple'a jerks from the city what took up living there a while back.."
"Better than being a born and bred country bumpkin, I'm sure." Alice replies derisively before turning to you. "Yes, we saw some walking around recently." She nudges Marisa as she corrects the lie.
"Somehow, one of them made it's way into Makai." Shinki adds. "Though it was only one that made it's way through, the fact that it's even there to begin with is an impossibility."
"If it got through, it's certainly not impossible." Alice looks to her confused mother. "'Improbable' is the word I'd use."
"You're so smart, Alice!" Shinki leans forward, ruffling her hair.
Alice gives the smiling woman a gentle nudge, pushing her back into her seat. As she fixes her hair, she looks to you.
"An interesting idea just came to my mind." She smiles thoughtfully to herself. "These 'robots' you say.. As an inanimate object, it may be possible for me to--"
"It's impossible, for Alice." Marisa smiles as she cuts her off mid-sentence.
"That's enough out of you!" Alice raises a fist in response. "I've half a mind to send you to Hell right about now, so shove it!"
"Ooooooh~" Marisa wails sarcastically as she holds her hands to her face is a gesture of satirical fear. "Alice wants ta kill me!"
"Take it outside, then." Reimu waves to the door commandingly. "I've had enough shrines collapse on me in one year."
"I was about to leave anyway." Alice stands, refusing to look at Marisa even for a second. "I shall take my leave here."
"Smell ya later~ Doll freak~" Marisa waves, smiling contemptuously. Shinki moves to her knees, reaching out silently as Alice shuts the door behind her. Shinki slumps back down into her seat, sighing hopelessly. On the other hand, Marisa seems pleased with herself.
"She'll be back." She grins, staring towards the door.
"Must you do this every time?" Shinki asks, eyes trained on the floor.
"Well, yeah." Marisa replies, her tone implying that it should be obvious.
"I'll say no more." Shinki rejoins the group silently.
"So, about those robots.." Aya tries to bring up the subject again, though the group seems entirely disinterested at this point.
"Wait a minute.." Reimu looks to you--or rather--behind you, to Cirno. "Who invited her in?
"I did!" Cirno exclaims, triumphantly. "Your door guard was no match for my awesome power!"
"Certainly.." Reimu sighs, "Since we don't have one, of course.."
"Who's this, then?!" Cirno wraps her hands around Mima's head, grabbing her by the cheeks. In response, Mima utters something unintelligible and tries to shake her off.
"That's miss Mima." Marisa replies without implications.
Eventually, Cirno releases her, floating over to the table a second later.
"Bah! That stupid little.." Mima rubs her reddened cheeks sorely.
"Couldn't you have avoided that?" You're curious, since Yuyuko made mention of a selective interaction with the physical world. If it applies to you, what about Mima?
"Nah, she caught me off guard." Either she misinterpreted your question, or there's something more to it than you thought. You might as well ask--
*He-Hey! Look what I found!* You don't recognize the voice. For starters, it's a man. He seems awfully enthusiastic about something.
>> No. 59944
>>59942
Goddammit Fancy Write-in Guy, your write-ins are great, but you never take into account how the character speaks.
>> No. 59945
[X] Shut up anyone talking and listen. It might be the enemy.
[X] Contact Yukari, she might be hearing them, too.
>> No. 59946
[X] Shut up anyone talking and listen. It might be the enemy.
[X] Contact Yukari, she might be hearing them, too.
>> No. 59960
You might as well wait and listen to what he says. He seems to have found something, and, if he's with the enemy it may be a good or bad thing. You turn to the others, silencing them as you wait for more.
*I see it, but.. What is it?* It's one of the voices from earlier. You'd recognize it anywhere after hearing it in the middle of that barren field where you found Aya. It sounds feminine, though it could just be a child speaking.
*The hell if I know, but they're all bunched up! Like some kinda creepy monster people town meeting.* Wait, is he.. Could he be outside, right now? You need to confirm it. The easiest way is...
Without explaining anything, you grab Aya and head for the next room.
"Hey, wai- What're you-" You don't let her finish. As you shut the door, you immediately pull her into a kiss. She's certainly shocked, but doesn't struggle. You hate to let her go, but--
*Wait, wait. One of em's moving!* You're almost sure of it now, though why did he mention one? *I'll continue observation until reinforcements arrive.*
*There won't be any reinforcements.*
*What? Why not?*
*It's this weather. It's affecting the drones' hydraulics system.*
*Damn. Where's that genius bitch when you need her? She built the damn things, right? You see!? Soldiers! I'd choose one man of flesh and blood over an army of these pieces of junk any day!*
*Try to keep your personal opinions in check, Colonel. Reinforcements will not arrive no matter how much you complain. We just don't have the capacity with one vessel.* Wait, what's a ranking officer like that doing on the front lines? Are there front lines? This seems like an awfully covert operation to you.
*Yeah, yeah. Looks like I gotta do everything myself..* You return back to the other room with Aya in tow. As soon as the conversation dies down, you may need to prepare them for a fight.
*If you must.* The voice replies emotionlessly.
*You really do live up to that namesake, huh. I'm not feeling the love, here.*
*And keep that gaudy ship of yours in the hangar where it belongs. It attracts too much attention.*
*The SB?! Aww, you're killing me here, woman! I mean it, you're killing me! Well, at least send me something!* You wonder how such a loose chain of command could even function, all things considered.. Is it a mercenary outfit?
*Very well. Double-eight en-route. ETA seven minutes.*
*Sure, why not send me a tank instead? Outdated piece of... Ending transmission.* With his final frustrated words, the device goes silent.
"Shit doesn't look good, folks." You don't have time to offer any explanation. Is he intending on fighting you, or somebody else? Best to play it safe either way. Even if it's one against everybody, you have no idea what kind of firepower this 'double-eight' may have. "Looks like they're planning on attacking us. We have seven minutes to get out there and find them."
Reimu seems entirely too confused. "Wait, how do you--"
"No time to explain. You'll have to trust me on this one." You come up with a plan as quickly as possible. "Something should be flying in shortly. We need to find the pilot before he can utilize it. I need everybody's help here."
"Well, you have mine at least." Aya looks at you and smiles. The others, save Marisa and Sara, all stand up one-by-one. You take that as your cue.
"Excellent, fan out over the shrine. If you find any vantage points in the area, don't hesitate to investigate them. I'll search the immediate area on foot. Whoever this guy is, he shouldn't be too far away. More importantly, try to act natural. I don't want 'em knowing I can hear every word they say. Try to stay close enough so that you can see each other."
The group leaves as a whole with words of agreement here and there. Shinki pulls a struggling Sara behind her as she leaves last. Marisa remains behind, grinning like the smarmy bastard she may as well be.
"You looking for an invitation?" You look back once before heading out the door. You see her get to her feet, but you shouldn't place too much trust in her. Aya waits for you outside.
"I'm going with you, this time. You could use my eyes." You're not going to be able to sway her, either. The look in her eyes reveals her determination.
"Sure, why not." You realize the potential to her speed, but this guy seemed to be a military man. Now, if you were him, where would you be? It's doubtful you'd be far, but you'd certainly be on the ground.
>> No. 59963
>*Very well. Double-eight en-route. ETA seven minutes.*

It's okay guys, we've got all the time in the world.
>> No. 59964
>>You're almost sure of it now, though why did he mention one?

I'm guessing he's using some sort of thermal imaging, and since Snake's body is still technically "dead" even though he's possessing it, there wouldn't be any body heat to be picked up, thus rendering him virtually invisible.

If he's on the ground, and we assume he can't simply fly, I would think that with all the snow on the ground there's bound to be tracks of some sort.

[X] Have Aya go airborne and try to spot any signs of tracks or footprints in the snow, indicate where they are without tipping the enemy off, and then sneak over and attempt to get the drop on him.

Best I can think of, though I'm sure there's something better that can be done.
>> No. 59965
Can they affect/detect us in spirit form?
>> No. 59966
>>59965

Move out and possess his ass (though, we should let aya know first.)
>> No. 59967
>>59966
I think we'd have to let more than just Aya know, and even then it would be risky.

Just consider how many of our allies subscribe to a "shoot first, (maybe) ask questions later" policy, and how few of them know we have the ability to possess other beings.

We'd be opening ourselves to a potential "friendly fire" incident AND risk losing a potential prisoner and source of information. Kinda hard to interrogate a corpse, after all.
>> No. 59972
[X] Recon angles 10 o'clock high to 2 o'clock high

probably in the air somewhere....

however, the sudden movement of multiple units has probably sent ALARTS to the combat unit.
>> No. 59976
>>59972
From the sound of things, that guy IS the "combat unit".

He's bound to know something is up with everyone moving out like they are, but until whatever support he's called in arrives, he's probably going to try to remain hidden.
>> No. 60039
[X] Have Aya go airborne and try to spot any signs of tracks or footprints in the snow, indicate where they are without tipping the enemy off, and then sneak over and attempt to get the drop on him.
>> No. 60040
Autosage~ New thread~