[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122089487258.jpg - (322.92KB , 1280x1024 , 2a61aa82d0d2ef0b1aa5ab7b33ac27be.jpg ) [iqdb]
58745 No. 58745
You'll go after Hina, but before that you have to say something. "Remilia, you're mistaken."

"Oh?" She raises her head and smiles. "About what?"

"Hina. It's not unlucky to have her around. And..." You look at Flandre who is now intently staring at you. Are you really that interesting? Well, doesn't matter, turning back to Remilia you continue. "It's no good if you tell something like that to your sister.

"But tell me, how can you say this? You haven't known her for even week, when I on the other hand, have known about her for good number of years."

She does have a point, but she is wrong. And that attitude she has is annoying. Calmly you try to explain it to her. "We talked, and she explained this to me. Even more, nothing has happened to me when I've been with her."

"So you say." With a grin, she takes another sip of her tea. "Your race can never tell good fortune from ill. They are always mistaking the one for the other." She pauses, and looks into your eyes. "It is because they cannot see into the future."

Didn't she mention something like this earlier? It's starting to piss you off. "...And you say that vampires can?"

Closing her eyes, she sets the cup down on table. "Not everybody, but I have that skill."

You can't take this anymore. Standing up you push your chair away from the table. "I'm going to catch some air."

"That's fine!" As you're walking away, Remilia yells to you. "We can still have fun even if the main-guest isn't here, right Flan?"

"Yeah sis'!" A cheerful voice follows Remilia's remark. Right now the last thing you want to do is turn around and see Momizi's and Aya's expressions.

When you leave the room, you're surprised to see Hina leaning to the wall just few meters down the hallway. She has her eyes closed, and is breathing heavily. You walk a bit closer to her and grab her shoulder. "Hina..." No reaction. You give her a small shake, and her eyes open. "Is everything alright?"

"Mmh..." Slowly she turns to look look at you, and smiles. "...Yes, I am just getting a breather."

"No, something is wrong." You tighten you grip. "Hina, ever since you entered here you've acted weird. Tell me, what is the matter?"

"It seems I can't hide it anymore." With a weak sigh she straightens herself. "Even before coming here I felt horrible even if I just looked at this mansion. There is a powerful curse here, and it is casting misfortune on everybody living here."

"Oh..." It does make sense that she is sensitive to things like this. "Couldn't you just take care of it right now? Do a favor for them?"

She gives you weak smile and shakes her head. "It's wonderful how you worry about them even with these circumstances, but I couldn't take care of something that big just like this. It could take weeks, maybe months!"

"Then why don't you come back here, and take care of it bit by bit?" Having a life filled with misfortune... It'd have to be horrible. "Doesn't sound like it's getting better any time soon."

"Did you listen to Remilia at all? She doesn't like me, she doesn't even want me anywhere near here!" Leaning to the wall again, she lets out a deep sigh. "...And with what she's done to you, I really don't think I should help her."
[ ] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[ ] Actually, let them drown in their misfortune. Serves them right.
-And-
[ ] Get back to the room.
[ ] Stay here, talk with Hina a while longer in private.
[ ] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.
[ ] Try looking for Claymore now. Alone.
=================
Old thread deleted because I messed up. Yeah, I suck.

>> No. 58747
[ ] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[ ] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.

Faith and servant gathering games.
>> No. 58748
[ ] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[ ] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.
>> No. 58750
[X] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[X] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.
>> No. 58751
Why does the first choice's options either sound pushy (former) or bitter (latter)?

[x] "Alright, we'll skip this mansion's curse for now, but keep an eye on it."
[x] Ask Hina to stall until you find Claymore, then hurry out with Aya and Momiji.
[x] Try looking for Claymore now. Alone.
>> No. 58753
[X] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[X] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.

I want to drown them in misfortune, damn you bandwagon
>> No. 58754
[X] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[X] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.
>> No. 58757
I think my vote disappeared.
>> No. 58760
>>58757
>Old thread deleted because I messed up.
>> No. 58763
[X] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[X] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.
I suppose this is only proper, get rid of the curse and hopefully gain enough goodwill to permanently remove the possibility that we'll get abducted again, taking time away from moemiji~.
>> No. 58782
[X] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[X] Try looking for Claymore now. With Hina.

Encourage Hina to be a responsible curse goddess.

Anyway, we can sell this as a test for Remilia's hypothesis, that Hina radiates bad luck.

What will we wager, though?
>> No. 58786
>>58782
Flandre's soul.
>> No. 58794
>>58782
>What will we wager, though?

If we win, Scarlet signs an exclusivity contract, making Hina the official patron goddess of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Their donations will be useful when we build her shrine.

If they win, they can keep Claymore. We were able to face Sakuya okay without his help. We'd still visit of course.

If they say the wagers are lopsided, we can counter by asserting that the removal of their curse more than makes up for the difference.
>> No. 58887
>>58794

Entrepreneurial miko is entrepreneurial.

Hina: "...genius loci appeasement service, tsukumogami removal service, field and homeowner's curse insurance plan, 'death's doorstep' reincarnation security, baptismal curs--Adahn I don't know if one could consider the doctrine of 'Original Sin' a curse."
Momizi: "Yeah Adahn don't you think this flyer is a little threatening? It makes it look like we'll give them a curse if they don't--"
Adahn: "NEVER MIND ALL THAT JUST LOOK AT THESE PROFIT MARGINS."
>> No. 58900
>>58887
In before
"I looked at the trap, Hina~!"
>> No. 58959
[ ] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[ ] Go back to the tea party for now

Anon, your ADD is showing. So you're just going to run off alone inside the mansion leaving Aya and Momizi surrounded by Flan, Remillia and Sakuya? Yeah, that's REALLY going to make Momizi happy. At least go back for her or something.
>> No. 58963
File 122105616662.jpg - (36.17KB , 468x344 , NO U.jpg ) [iqdb]
58963
>>58959

Oh, please.

It's not going to be THAT bad, is it?

The whole point of getting Flandre up THERE was so that she wouldn't be down HERE, where we're trying to get the guy who's been keeping us alive in SDM up to this point to some semblance of safety. A point that's going to be nullified if we stay up there and have a tea party while he's left there to rot.

I think it's YOUR ADD that is showing.
>> No. 58967
>>58959
P.S.: Get back to work, nigger.
>> No. 58968
>>58963
So running off without telling anyone, except maybe Hina, where you're going won't arouse the suspicion of Remillia? You reckon they'll just sit around and make nice as they drink tea going "Wow, Adahn sure has been in the bathroom a long time!"

If you run off now then people will look for you, it's not going to look very good in front of Remillia if you bugger off and rummage around her house and it'll be even worse if you have to be dragged back to her by Sakuya.

You're not at odds with Remi anymore, you're a "guest" and while that means she has to treat you with a certain courtesy you have to behave yourself as well.

More can be achieved if Adahn stays to talk with Remillia for now, if only to excuse herself from the room proper.
>> No. 58969
>>58968
Agreed, that was a bad idea.

[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now
>> No. 58970
>>58968

Okay, NOW you've got a point.

[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now
>> No. 58976
[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now
>> No. 58978
[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now.

Fair enough.
>> No. 58982
[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now
Agreed, bad idea was bad.
>> No. 58985
[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now.
>> No. 58988
[ ] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[X] Ask Hina to help Claymore is she finds him during her search for the curse.

Inb4 Claymore is the curse.
>> No. 58994
[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now.
>> No. 59013
Update?
>> No. 59029
[x] ...Even so, it should be taken care of.
[x] Go back to the tea party for now.
>> No. 59103
Updates?
>> No. 59350
UPDATE
>> No. 59426
7 minutes
>> No. 59548
Well, it's been about a week.
>> No. 59586
;_;
>> No. 59622
VODKA, GIVE US A SIGN OF LIFE
>> No. 59768
dead
>> No. 59797
File 122179974791.jpg - (195.69KB , 465x700 , 2f029d0d1c7763dfc1c12a73d74e62fe.jpg ) [iqdb]
59797
Sorry. Yeah, let's finish this.
===================================
"Hina, even if you don't like Remilia, you have to take care of this. It is your duty."

She looks at your for a moment, then sighs, looking down to her feet. "...I guess you're right. This is just silly, having you tell me what I should do..."

You sigh too. You feel that you'll be doing this a lot in the future. "...Let's not worry about that now. Let's get back, alright?" You get a nod as a reply.

She stays put as you turn to go back to room. "Well then, please leave soon."

"Ah?" Looking at her you have to ask, even though you know the answer. "You're not coming back yet?"

"No, right now I don't want... No, I can't spend any more time with those vampires. I'll wait for you outside the mansion." Pleadingly she looks at you. "Could you explain this to Remilia?"

"Uh, alright..." You're not really sure how exactly you should go about it, but she asked you. "Then, before you leave could you look for something?"

Nodding, she smiles at you. "Yes, it's only fair isn't it? What do you want me to find?"

Oh, right. Well, you would've told her sooner or later anyway. "It's not a thing, at least I don't think it is."

"Oh?" She lifts her eyebrow.

"He should be a man. Remilia told me he has been playing with Flandre, and..." That's actually all you know. It annoys you that people living here saw him before you. You did meet him on that dream, but you don't remember his face from there at all.

Did he even have a face? Anyway... "I don't know anything more that would help you. Is that enough?"

"A man who played with Flandre Scarlet... And you want me to find him." She nods. "It should be easy, but I'm not so sure about getting him out. I shall see what I can do."

You let out sigh of relief. "Thank you Hina. I'll go back to Remilia."

You wait for Hina to leave, but she stays still for a moment, and then takes a step forward. She looks at you, not worried or concerned, rather questioning. "...You aren't going to explain what this is about?"

This is kind of problematic. "...Later, alright?" Still, you don't want to keep this from Hina.

"That's good, but you don't have to tell it if you don't want to."

Shaking your head you reply. "No, who would I be to not tell my goddess why I came back here in the first place?"

Hina is left speechless. After a while she smiles turns to leave. "...Really. You're set on that shrine maiden thing, aren't you?"
>> No. 59798
Not saying anything else, you go back to Remilia's room. The situation there hasn't changed, Aya and Momizi are still quiet while Flandre and Remilia are chatting peacefully. As you get seated the older vampire looks at you. "That was fast. What did you even do?"

Didn't you tell her? "...Like I said, I only went to catch some air."

"In the corridor? I see. And did you meet that curse goddess?"

So, you have to settle this right away. "She said she had to go."

While smiling, she takes a sip of her tea. "Hmm, good. That isn't exactly unpleasant surprise."

Gritting your teeth you continue. "And... She asked me to tell something to you."

"Oh?" It's not easy to notice, but Remilia's expression drops a bit. "And what is that?"

"Well, she..." What are you going to tell her? Her house is cursed and it should be taken care of? No. After a small cough you continue. "She would like to get back here later to discuss some business with you. Is that okay?" You're sure if you can explain this well enough, and she should at least try making good impression to Remilia.

Now it's clear that Remilia isn't pleased about this. She sets her tea-cup down on the table and looks at the window. "...As much as I'd like to do it, I'm not in position to not accept her as my guest." ...Could it be that she is afraid of Hina? Well, she is a goddess, so that's understandable. But this is interesting. "You can tell her that she can visit me later, on one condition. She has to come with you."

You don't like the idea of getting back here, but if it's with Hina, and for her sake... "That's fine." With a nod, you agree. Hopefully Hina will too.

It gets quiet. Remilia isn't even talking with Flandre anymore, but is only looking out of the window.

"Hey."

You look at the sound of the voice. It's Flandre, looking at you curiously. It doesn't seem like she'll continue, so you reply. "Hello."

Almost immediately after you, she continues. "Just who are you?"

"Eh?" Didn't Remilia tell her earlier? "...I'm Adahn."

She shakes her head. "No, I mean what do you do? You came here with those tengus..." She points to Aya and Momizi. "..And that other girl, so there's no way you're just normal human."

She most likely right, but you're not really sure what to say to that. Thankfully, Remilia seems to be willing to explain it for you. "Flandre, she is the master of that man I sent to your room earlier."

"WHAT?!" With wide eyes, Flandre looks at Remilia. "Are you serious? Her?!" She points at you while talking to her sister. It's kind of cute, in a childish kind of way.

"Why, is something wrong?" Remilia smiles calmly, despite her sister's excitement.

"No, no no!" Flandre stands up, and looks at you smiling. It's obvious that she's interested in this. "When I played with him he mentioned you so many times!"

"...Really?" You didn't think Claymore... Cared about you that much.

"Really!" Flandre's eyes shine as replies. "I thought it was funny at first, but then I started think that 'His master has to be so incredible, if even somebody like him respects her'!" She pauses, looking at you almost as if making sure that you really are who you say. "I never expected you to be human!"

Remilia smiles and pats the head of her sister. "Yes, that came as a surprise for also me..." After a moment of thinking she flashes mischievous smile and continues. "What do you think Flandre? Don't you want to play with her too?"

Looking overjoyed, smaller vampire jumps up and hugs Remilia. "Oh, sis! That would be great!"

"NO!"
"NO!"

Aya and Momizi both stand up and yell at the same time. You can't help but to be bit startled by their sudden reaction, given how quiet they've been up until now. But they keep staring at you, looking very distressed.

Flandre looks at two frowning and Remilia gives them questioning, although amused gaze. "Why, what is the matter?" She rests her chin on her hand and smiles. "Do you have something against it?"

"Ah..." Aya lowers her gaze. "No, I just..." She falls back under Remilia's stare and doesn't say anything else, just looking at the ground.

Momizi on the other hand breathes in and looks straight at Remilia. "...Yes. There is a problem." "We got hardly any sleep last night, and there is still festival Moriya-Shine is holding later today. You go the invitation too, right?"

Remilia closes her eyes and sighs. "Yes... That really seems like a problem. But..." Opening her eyes she looks at you. "Adahn, even if Sakuya woke you up so early, you've been really energetic."

She doesn't want you to leave? "...Yes, but Momizi does have a point. How long do festivals here usually last?"

Remilia gives a small laugh before replying. "Hah, asking like that. The feasts here last... At least through the night, but for some people it will definitely continue for days. And the god of that shrine, Kanako..." Remilia shakes her head, in disapproval or in amusement, you're not sure. "When she starts drinking she won't stop any time soon."

Well. You expected something incredible, but this is something else. Even so, it's good news. Kind of. "So, if I don't get some rest, there's no way I'll be able to experience the-"

"In the end, it's your decision." Looking away and crossing her arms she cut you off. You're surprised that she's still doing it even you're not alone with her anymore, but she has to be doing that just to annoy you.

You hope. If she's like that all the time you really don't want to deal with her.

Momizi is looking at you determined, while Flandre seems really happy, although expectant. Obviously you will...
[ ] Leave and get out of here as fast as you can.
[ ] Leave and look for Hina first.
[ ] Talk some more with Remilia.
[ ] Play with Flandre a bit.
===========================
Aside from bunch of shit happening(not big enough to keep me from getting to computer) and moving around, I have no excuse.
I thought about asking some crap from you, but I figured that would be stupid.
>> No. 59801
[x] Leave and look for Hina first.

Nothing else sounds good at all.
>> No. 59802
[ ] Talk some more with Remilia.
[ ] Play with Flandre a bit.

As horribly dangerous as it is, we need to bide enough time for Hina to find and free Claymore.
>> No. 59805
[ ] Talk some more with Remilia.
[ ] Play with Flandre a bit.

>>"You can tell her that she can visit me later, on one condition. She has to come with you."

ROCK FALL. ALL VAMPIRES DIE.
>> No. 59807
[X] Talk some more with Remilia.

I don't know what to do.
>> No. 59808
[x] Tell Remilia you hope to see her and her sister at the festival, and that you can be back the day after it ends. You'll play with Flan while she and Hina talk business.
[x] Talk some more with Remilia; she said she had more questions for you.
[x] Take your leave after giving Hina enough time to find for Claymore.
>> No. 59809
[x] Play with Flandre a bit.
>> No. 59810
[x] Leave and look for Hina first.
>> No. 59811
>>59810
Unable to delete this one

[x] Tell Remilia you hope to see her and her sister at the festival, and that you can be back the day after it ends. You'll play with Flan while she and Hina talk business.
[x] Talk some more with Remilia; she said she had more questions for you.
[x] Take your leave after giving Hina enough time to find for Claymore.
>> No. 59813
[x] Tell Remilia you hope to see her and her sister at the festival, and that you can be back the day after it ends. You'll play with Flan while she and Hina talk business.
[x] Talk some more with Remilia; she said she had more questions for you.
[x] Take your leave after giving Hina enough time to find for Claymore.

wandbagon
>> No. 59815
[ ] Leave and look for Hina first.
>> No. 59826
[x] Tell Remilia you hope to see her and her sister at the festival, and that you can be back the day after it ends. You'll play with Flan while she and Hina talk business.
[x] Talk some more with Remilia; she said she had more questions for you.
[x] Take your leave after giving Hina enough time to find for Claymore.
Wand bacon.
>> No. 59827
glad to see this isn't dead

[x] Tell Remilia you hope to see her and her sister at the festival, and that you can be back the day after it ends. You'll play with Flan while she and Hina talk business.
[x] Talk some more with Remilia; she said she had more questions for you.
[x] Take your leave after giving Hina enough time to find for Claymore.
>> No. 59830
>You'll play with Flan while she and Hina talk business.
Why are we planning to die, again? And how is Hina going to handle talking to Remi alone?
>> No. 59833
[x] Leave and look for Hina first.

Actually, do we even NEED to stall?

I mean, Claymore is a centuries-old ancient spirit that kicked Sakuya's ass several times, according to Sakuya herself, and I think Flandre's a little too naive to lock him in her room. For all we know he's already broken out and is at a rendezvous point with Hina right now. I'm going to be pissed if he spent the entire time we've been using here with Flandre being useless and waiting for a rescue.

Voting to leave because I believe in the Claymore that believes in me.
>> No. 59834
>>59833
If Claymore was conscious, he would've contact you by now via the sword. On the other hand, it's not like we've tried contacting him in a while ...
>> No. 59840
>>59830

We're not gonna die. Just like Claymore didn't die playing with her. Just like we didn't die fighting against Sakuya. We need the faith of powerful youkai like Flandre if we're ever going to make any progress. Hina is a stronger person than you think, and she'll be much more confident after the encouragement she'll get from the other Moriya goddesses during the festival.
>> No. 59853
[ ] Leave and look for Hina first.
>> No. 59859
File 122186897132.jpg - (8.14KB , 251x237 , 1215223834215s.jpg ) [iqdb]
59859
[x] Play with Flandre a bit.

Go BIG BOOM or go home.
>> No. 59947
File 122208509569.png - (5.97KB , 824x553 , theblackspace.png ) [iqdb]
59947
"Couldn't we talk for some more?" Remilia and Flandre seems to be disappointed in your response, but Momizi looks relieved. "Didn't you have some more questions, Remilia?"

"Ah, they weren't anything important." She pours herself some more tea, and takes a sip of it. "Just something about outside world. I'd like to know what's going on over there."

"I'd be glad to answer any questions you have." And you have to stall at least until Hina finds Claymore.

"Well, if that's the case..." She lets out deep sigh, and leans forward. "Can you tell me about..."

Her questions really are ordinary, almost boring. She doesn't seem to be that interested in answers either, but continues asking, as if for the sake of staying up to date with world. Before too long long she's done and it gets quiet again. Again, awkward silence. You wish you had something to talk about with Remilia, but after living here for only few days-
'Come on, get up...'
...What?

'You can at least stand, right?'
Something is wrong, that's isn't Claymore's voice.
'Adahn?! What is this?!'
Uh... Is it fine if you'll explain it later?
'You already have quite bit of explaining to do, so something like this is isn't anything.'
Fine, but what's going on there?
'...'
Hina breathes in deeply. You realize you never heard Claymore do that. It's kind of interesting how different this is with her, but...

No, that's not important right now. Is everything going well, Hina?
'Yes, I found him from Flandre's room. Getting there was actually quite easy, the door was left open and there weren't any traps. I guess there really isn't use for any, nobody sane would come down here willingly...'
...So, how is he? How bad were Flandre's games?
'He's alive, but... It looks like his shirt has been ripped, and burned in some parts. There's also blood on his chest and hands. What was weird is that aside from some old scars there's absolutely no wounds on him.'
That sounds bad.
'I have no idea how it turned out this good. Listen, Flandre is dangerous. She's a child with incredible power, we're lucky she stays inside here, for whatever reason it is.'
...
'I found him laying down next to wall, Right now I'm helping him walk the stairs up.'
Something is off. Usually he won't shut up, but now... He's been really quiet. Is everything really alright?
'Well, he did talk to me just moments ago. Do you have anything to say... Claymore?'

A moment of silence.
'Hmm. Seems like he has his reasons for staying quiet. Well, we should be out of here soon.'
Good, that's great. It really is time for you to get out of here...

"Adahn, you seem... Excited. Is something wrong??"

"Ah!" You almost forgot about Remilia. Hopefully she won't think anything more of your silence. "I just... Thought how great it's that we'll meet at the festival later today."

"Yes, that sounds like fun. Thanks for reminding me about-"

"And meeting Flandre again will be fun too!"

"Eh, sister?" "I'm coming to the festival with you?" "Really?"

"O... Of course, Flandre." Remilia pats her sister's head and smiles to her. "I was planning to keep it surprise until later, but I have no choice but to tell you now."

"Oh, thankyou thankyou so much!" Flandre hugs her sister, and showers her with kisses to cheeks. Somehow you doubt if Remilia was really planning to tell her, but now she's sure to turn up. And she's honestly happy with it.

"Alright." You stand up, Momizi and Aya following your lead. "There isn't anything else to talk about, so we'll leave. I'll come back with Hina the day after festival ends. I can spend time with Flandre while you and Hina talk."

Remilia thinks for a moment before answering. "Hmm... I appreciate the offer but actually, I'm not so sure about that myself. Let's set the time later, if that's fine. At the festival, maybe?"

"I'm fine with that." You just hope Hina doesn't mind either. "Well, see you two later." You start walking towards the door.

"There's no need for you to take the long way out." Turning back to Remilia, you see that she is now looking at Sakuya. "Sakuya, could you show them the way out?"

Wait, if she takes you out now, Hina and Claymore will be left alone in the mansion. "We're fine with just walking." Quickly you reply, and get surprised look from Remilia.

"...Is that so? Well, I guess I should be thankful to you for not burdening my servant." You hope she wont think any more to it than that. "I believe there isn't anything else left to say."

You leave the room with Aya and Momizi, who both are very quiet. After a while Momizi walks next to you, and takes hold of your arm. Slowly she gets closer, finally almost clinging to you.

Aya stays behind, letting you lead the way. "Nobody will expect Flandre to be at the festival." Suddenly she speaks, catching you off-guard.

"Oh.. Really?"

"Yes. And you can be sure that Remilia is going to tell anybody who asks who is responsible for her sister being out." Aya speaks with amused, but somewhat concerned tone. "As if being the only regular human there wasn't enough to make people know you... You're going to be famous." You're not sure if you'd like that kind of fame.

During the way to outside, only that conversation was held.

Finally you reach the front door. It actually seems a lot bigger now since you've calmed down and have time to really look at it. But there's no problems opening it and you're greeted by calm and somewhat cool morning air. Sun still isn't completely up.

Just when did you wake up? If you're planning to stay up for all of that festival you'll really have to take a nap during the day.

"Out so soon?" Hina is sitting on the grass next to road leading to the gate, and next to him there lays a man, with is arms spread out.

Blond, kind of gruff looking well-built man with a messy shave. He doesn't look that old, you'd say he's in his thirties at most. Like Hina said, his pale dark-blue t-shirt(what?) is half ripped, with blood on his chest. There is a visible scar there, like something you imagine you'd get from spear, but it's obviously old. There's some blood also on his pants too, and his brown boots seem somehow burned. So, that's Claymore. ...For a somebody who is centuries old, his clothes are really modern.

"Hina? Who's that?!" Aya almost jumps to the curse goddess, and stares at the man on the ground.

"That's what I would like to know." Hina turns to you. No words are necessary to tell that she's waiting for answers.

"Adahn?!" Aya turns to you with a wide grin. "You never told me you had secret lover trapped in the Scarlet Devil Mansion!" You have no idea if she's joking or if she's serious... No. That has to be a joke.

With a sigh you look at Claymore. "I'll tell you in a bit, but..." There's one answer you'd like yourself first. "...Why is he sleeping?" Momizi seems to be interested at him snoring, as she's really checking him through.

"When we got out he said that he needed to rest for a moment to recover." Hina sighs and looks at Claymore. "I didn't want to stay this close to the mansion, but I said I'd wait for you, so there really was nothing else I could do."

"Thanks, it must've been hard for you. Have you been here for long?"

"We got here just before you actually. We'd better carry him back home." Hina gives Claymore a light poke, who doesn't react to it at all.

"Mmh." Momizi gets up and turns to you. Seems like she's had enough of him. "He really looks nothing like I expected of your sword. Even if this is the first time I've seen something like him."

Hina looks at the claymore set behind your back. "...Sword?" And then back to you. "Adahn?"

You step towards Claymore and look down to him. "I'll explain this on the way home." He's sleeping restlessly, but from his looks he has reason for it, so you feel that waking him up would be... wrong. "We'll definitely have time with this group." Who should carry him?
[ ] Aya.
[ ] Momizi.
[ ] Hina.
[ ] You.
[ ] Wait until he wakes up so he can carry you.
[ ] Wake him up anyway.
>> No. 59948
[x] You.

Swordan carryan gaems.
>> No. 59950
[x] You.

Your responsibility.
>> No. 59951
>>59947
>"As if being the only regular human there wasn't enough to make people know you... You're going to be famous."

Just as planned.

[x] You.

Guess we're walking.
>> No. 59952
[x] Wake him up anyway.

Wake up you lazy bastard
>> No. 59953
[x] Aya.

How the hell are WE supposed to carry him all the way back to the mountain?
>> No. 59954
[x] You.

Whether or not we can actually carry him is negligible. The lazy ass is our responsibility.
>> No. 59956
[x] Hina.

Just let the sexual tension develop between a curse goddess that aids humans by absorbing their curses, and a guardian spirit that aids humans by defending them from supernatural entities.

We'll be the spider that weaves these hearts together.
>> No. 59957
>>59956
Yo' weird, man.
>> No. 59959
>>59957
Admit it, they were made for each other.

And it's going to provide plentiful comic fodder when Adahn inevitably walks in on the two of them having sex.

Hell, having Hina go out and talk to him alone was probably the routelock, then and there.
>> No. 59961
>>59951
>You're going to be famous.
Gotta have fai~th
>> No. 59962
[x] You...oh wait, you can't fly.
[x] Ask Aya to carry him instead, while Momi carries you.
>> No. 59988
[+] You...oh wait, you can't fly.
[+] Ask Aya to carry him instead, while Momi carries you.
Good one.
>> No. 60020
>>59956

I don't know how I feel about this.
>> No. 60021
At first I thought the same as >>60020
Then I read this >>59959
No harm making Hina carry her home, right? At least at the moment there's better reasoning for that than Aya.

[X] Hina
>> No. 60024
[z] Hina
It might work.
>> No. 60025
File 122217261513.jpg - (178.01KB , 526x579 , 1215296583845.jpg ) [iqdb]
60025
[X] Hina

is loev~
>> No. 60026
[x] You.
>> No. 60048
File 122221256914.jpg - (17.44KB , 350x350 , 1253-smirnoff_premium_vodka.jpg ) [iqdb]
60048
Vodka is a faget
>> No. 60083
>>59951 Here. Vote deleted and joining bandwagon.

[x] Hina

A relationship here would do both of them some good, and palliate some of Momizi's jealousies; besides, good girls always like the bad boys.

And if it turns out she really was hot for her future shrine maiden, well, her familiar would be the next best thing, right?
>> No. 60085
[x] Hina
>> No. 60087
[x] Hina
>> No. 60088
[X] Wait until he wakes up so he can carry you.
>> No. 60093
[+] You...oh wait, you can't fly.
[x] Ask Hina to carry him.
>> No. 60094
[x] Hina
To the pengu cave!
>> No. 60116
Updates?
>> No. 60147
[x] Hina
>> No. 60252
File 122233990554.gif - (51.37KB , 80x150 , 1216418529301.gif ) [iqdb]
60252
"Hina, could you carry him?"

"What?" She raises her head from Claymore and tilts it to the side. "Well, I do not mind, but why me? I already brought him outside."

The idea came more or less from intuition, but when you think about, it's more or less the best choice. "That's actually why. You got him out so he knows you, at least somehow. If he wakes up during the trip he shouldn't be that surprised. Also..." First time you met him comes back to your mind. The things he said about monsters. "I think it's better if Aya and Momizi don't get too close to him. At least for now."

"What?" While glaring at you, Aya steps closer while wearing a frown. "I'm not good enough for him?"

Reading her is hard, you can't tell if she's joking or honestly offended. "N-no! It's that-" Trying to calm down, you breathe out. Getting worked over this here would be stupid. "I'll explain it during the trip, let's just get out of here now. "

"Alright then." Hina lifts Claymore up, and starts gently shifting him around. Looking at his size she did that with surprising ease, you're not sure if you could handle him like that yourself... No, there's no way you could do that. But that didn't surprise you nearly as much as the position she ended up in.

"Hina, what're you..."

She's carrying him like a bride. Considering their difference in size, it seems really comical, but also... With a sigh Hina answers. "I do not want to wake him up, so there aren't many other ways I could carry him in." While holding Claymore in her arms she shifts his arm so that it goes around her neck, keeping him in the balance. When everything seems to be in order she raises to air. "...Shall we leave?"

...You can't help but to think that Claymore would be more suited as the husband. Aya might have some thoughts similar to yours, as she's grinning viciously when she flies next to Hina.

"Come on, let's go." Momizi doesn't seem to be giving it any thoughts, as she just takes hold of you like before. Or then she turned into expert at concealing her feelings.

Probably not.

As expected, the speed is significantly slower than in your earlier flights. You're quite a distance from the mansion Hina before speaks. "So, who is he?" She gives Claymore light shake, who mumbles something as response. "I do not think you know this, but finding man from Gensokyo isn't that common enough. For one to be in Scarlet Devil Mansion... Did he come from outside with you?" There are not many men here? Seems like Rinnosuke rare exception, guess he's lucky.

You shake your head when you respond. "No, like Momizi said he's my sword."

"You already said that, but is that not currently on your back?" She inspects Claymore's sleeping face and closes her eyes. "Sorry, this is the first time I see, or even hear about something like this."

"No, I think I'm nearly as lost as you're." Before continuing you give Aya a look. Yep, she's scribbling in that notebook. "I'm not really sure how it ended up like this, but I bought... Well, got the sword from Kourindou. Then at night we had a talk."

"Had a talk? What do you mean by that?"

"In my dream, but I actually believe that it happened. Or I'm going crazy."

"I already told you, communicating in dreams is not strange here." Momizi cut in with a warm smile. "Please, continue."

Well, you weren't really worried about it but it's kind of nice to hear that it wasn't strange. "Hmm, at first he complained about how I had been acting, and then made me an offer."

"What, did he want something?!" Suddenly she holds you tighter and almost screams to your ear. "Oh, um, sorry. But this is important, please answer."

You felt like choking... That must've been a shock for her. "...I believe so, he said he could give me power, although he didn't mention any consequences."

With worry in her voice Momizi continues. "...And what did you say?"

"I proclaimed myself his master so that he'd have to obey me." ...How did that come to happen again?

"Really?" "You did that in your dream? That's somehow... Incredible."

You sigh. "Yeah, that was his reaction too. Anyway, next morning when I take that sword I found out that it is sentient." "And he wouldn't shut up. For all day I could hear his voice in my head."

"I see." Aya stopped scribbling and is now looking at you. "That was the day when we visited Mayohiga?"

"Yeah." He really wouldn't shut up there, you wonder if he can still talk in your head. Hopefully not.

She nods in acknowledgement and continues. "Alright. Now, why didn't you want me or Momizi to carry him? Is he cursed or something?"

"Cursed?" That's an interesting idea. "Hina?"

She shakes her head. "No, he shouldn't be. As a matter of fact, I do not feel anything from him, be it good or bad fortune. It is very weird." With a fascinated face, she looks at him again.

One more thing you can ask of him when he wakes up. "Thanks. But I didn't want either of you carrying him because he doesn't seem to like non-humans." You sigh, that might turn out to be real problem from now on. "He wasn't that happy even with me being friends with you."

"But Hina is a goddess, she's hardly human either." It seems that Aya wasn't faking it earlier, she really doesn't like this.

"He didn't have that strong reaction about Hina, so I don't think he minds being with her." Aya seems to be honestly annoyed by this, flying closer to Hina and looking at Claymore frowning. "...You can ask about that yourself when he wakes up. But I think that's just the way he is."

"Hmph..." You won't get more out of her, so you go back to talking with Hina.

Rest of her questions are pretty common, or stuff you can't answer to, like what kind of person he is, or how he ended up getting his own body. You almost didn't notice it, but while talking you've gotten close to the mountain. There's that river and waterfall, so Nitori's house shouldn't be that far ahead. And...

Didn't Ciyuri say that she'd have something ready for you today?
[ ] They should be awake, visit them now.
[ ] It's still early. Go there later.
[ ] Actually, you don't want to have anything to do with Chiyuri.
>> No. 60253
[X] It's still early. Go there later.
Moemiji tiems, also tea.
>> No. 60254
{X} It's still early. Go there later.
>> No. 60255
[ x ] They should be awake, visit them now.
>> No. 60265
[x] They should be awake, visit them now.

It's on the way, so you might as well.
>> No. 60266
[x] They should be awake, visit them now.

I wouldn't put it past Chiyuri and Nitori to be the kind of people that pull all-nighters when they're about to finish something. They just might be sleeping in the afternoon. No harm in going early.
>> No. 60267
What happened to sleeping?
>> No. 60268
>>60267

What about it?
>> No. 60269
[X] It's still early. Go there later.

We're going to have a lot to deal with at the festival tonight. Get some sleep.
>> No. 60273
[X] It's still early. Go there later.
>> No. 60283
[+] They should be awake, visit them now.
I'm too curious right now.
>> No. 60285
[x] It's still early. Go there later.
[x] Ask Aya if she could drop off a note or a message there, really quick, that tells Chiyuri and Nitori that we won't be in until later, and that they can stop by Aya & Momiji's house if it can't wait until then.
[x] Snuggle closer to Momiji.
>> No. 60309
[x] It's still early. Go there later.
[x] Snuggle closer to Momiji.
>> No. 60325
File 12224021146.png - (203.80KB , 500x400 , Momipts2.png ) [iqdb]
60325
Write-in took effect because there aren't negative consequences to it.
=====================

No, you shouldn't go there now, maybe later. But you could do something about it. "Hey, Aya!"

"Huh?" She starts flying backwards and looks at you. "What is it?"

"Could you go tell Chiyuri that I can't visit there until later today?"

"Chiyuri?" She slows down and looks at the river. "I don't really want to deal with her, but it shouldn't take that long."

"Thanks." You smile, but as Aya is bout to fly down another thought comes to your mind. "Hey, can you also say that if they can't wait, they can stop by your house?"

She glares at you for a while before answering. "...Hey, what do you think you're doing inviting people to somebody else's house?"

Right, that was kind of rude. "Sorry Aya, so it won't do?"

She goes back to her usual smile. "Honestly, it's not really a problem, but you should think about these things more." She flies off and waves to you. "Just go on ahead!"

With Aya gone and Hina good distance ahead, you're pretty much alone with Momizi. Interesting idea comes to your mind.

"Momizi, could you turn me around?"

"Huh?" Sounding confused she slows down. "What do you mean by that?"

"So that I'm looking at you instead of the ground. Is it fine?"

"Ah-I..." She seems to be lost for words, gasping for air. Finally she calms down and lets out deep sigh. "Yes, wait a moment."

It takes some setting, changing your position in the air, but finally you end up more or less upside-down, with your back facing the ground. But you're not afraid. Why should you be? You're holding tightly on to Momizi, with even your legs wrapped around hers. And she's holding you too. She carried you before, so this shouldn't be a problem.

"Adahn... I don't think you have to hold that tight." You can feel her heart beating, that's how close you are to her.

"No, this is just right." Leaning just a bit closer, you quietly speak into her ear. "Thank you for coming for me Momizi, and... for trusting me inside the mansion." You end up with blowing to it, which she relies with light playful shriek.

You spend rest of the trip playing with Momizi, as much as you can while being so close to her. Hina is politely ignoring you, flying ahead and not turning to look at scene behind her. That's great as Aya wouldn't have left you alone at all.

Some time later you feel Momizi straightening herself in the air. So, you're back home. But you don't feel like walking, or letting go of Momizi yet.

A stop in motion tells you that you've landed. "...We're there, you can let go now." She sounds kind of distant, also reluctant of losing hold of you.

"Momizi, could you carry me rest of the way too?" You smile, and ruffle her hair a bit. "I'm feeling really tired." Although there's also that you want to be close to Momizi some longer, you really are tired.

"Really?" You nod. She looks at you suspiciously, but seeing your face she warms up. "Ah, well, I don't mind, but how should I carry you?"

"Hmm..." You look over your shoulder, and see Hina carrying Claymore inside. That might be interesting, although carrying Momizi would even better. But you're not really in a position to shift right now...

You don't need to say anything, as Momizi understands just by following your stare. "Oh, Adahn..." After a reply she made almost as a sigh, she lifts you under your knees and just below your arms, bringing your face really close to hers. Like Hina, she did it with incredible ease. "Is this good?"

"Yeah..." Putting your arms around back of her neck, you lean back and look at her. She looks wonderful in the morning light, but there is something bothering you. "...I'm not too heavy am I?"

She gives a small giggle and starts walking towards the house. "I carried you from Scarlet Devil Mansion to here, and now you ask if you're too heavy?" Rubbing her cheek against yours with her eyes closed she smiles. "No, you're just light enough..."

When Momizi carries you to the living room, you see that Hina is heading towards bedrooms with still sleeping Claymore. When she turns to look at you, you give her a wide grin accompanied by small wave. Her only response before leaving is lifted eyebrow and amused smile. Where is she taking him? Well, there should be enough rooms here.

Momizi carries you to the table and sits down next to it while still holding you. You let go of her and stretch first your arms, then your fingers, next your legs and finally toes before falling limp with a happy sigh.

This really is wonderful. Sure, there are still few things to take care of, but just being peaceful like this is a bliss. You can't help but to smile when Momizi brushes your hair. "So, Adahn..." With a happy, almost absent-minded voice she speaks. "Shouldn't you sleep?" Right...
[ ] Hina has done enough, you can keep an eye on Claymore now.
[ ] Make something to eat before sleeping.
[ ] You could fall a sleep right here.
[ ] Go to sleep in actual bed.
[ ] Go to sleep in actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60327
[ ] You could fall a sleep right here.

Moemizi~
>> No. 60328
[x] Go to sleep in actual bed... With Momizi.

I think we earned this. Time to go all the way and face Full Life Consequences.
>> No. 60330
[ ] Go to sleep in actual bed.

Don't seem too clingy now, if she wants to join us its cool though.
>> No. 60338
{X} You could fall a sleep right here.
>> No. 60339
[ ] You could fall a sleep right here.
>> No. 60340
[z] You could fall a sleep right here.

Fallen asleep right here gaems.
>> No. 60342
[x] You could fall a sleep right here.
>> No. 60344
[x] Go to sleep in actual bed... With Moemiji.

I don't care if there's nothing naughty that happens if we choose this, but we should make a habit of sleeping together with her.

Plus, falling asleep right here? Good way to mess up your back. And tomorrow you will be busy busy busy, so let's get to that bed.
>> No. 60346
[X] Go to sleep in actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60347
[ ] You could fall a sleep right here.
>> No. 60350
[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60351
>>60350
Excellent.

[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60352
[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60354
>>60350
Wonderful.

[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60357
[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.

Smooth
>> No. 60358
[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60359
[X] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[X] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.
>> No. 60373
[x] "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"
[x] Go to sleep in an actual bed... With Momizi.

I like this write-in~
>> No. 60407
>>60373
And I'd like it if you quit niggering around and got back to work. What's your point?
>> No. 60410
>>60407
...Jesus christ it's like magic He did he did hereallydidohgodyes
>> No. 60530
Updates?
>> No. 60544
File 122271699910.png - (375.57KB , 405x901 , d7a452eb278e27ed6bb46c2f0e5e7b1.png ) [iqdb]
60544
She is looking down at you, smiling so warmly. That just makes you want to...

You wrap your arms around her neck and pull her closer to you. She doesn't resist your sudden move, and when she's close enough, you kiss her with your eyes closed. When you finally part, you run your hand though her short hair while smiling mischievously. "Don't you mean, shouldn't we sleep?"

Momizi looks at you with confused eyes, blinking them a few times. Then they widen as your words finally register in her mind. "Wh-what? You-you don't mean...?"

You push yourself up and grab her hand. "Come on, we had an early start this morning, and tonight's going to be a long night. Let's get some rest." Pulling her up, you start making your way towards the bedrooms while holding her hand. She doesn't resist, but isn't following on her own either. You're pretty much pulling her along. Finally you end up in...

"...Your room?" Momizi looks around while standing in the middle of the room, and fidgets with her fingers.

"Yeah." You close the door, and look at her again. She really seems to be uneasy. "...Would you have preferred we gone to yours, instead?"

She quickly closes her eyes and shakes her head. "N-no! This is good..."

Sighing in relief, you smile. "Ah, that's good then." You start to take off your shirt, but Momizi is still just standing there, looking at you. After you're done you ask again. "...Momizi, is everything really alright?"

"Um, Adahn..." She looks at you almost pleadingly, and then speaks in quiet voice. "Are we going to do it?"

Well. You have no need to ask what she means by it.

Her question surprised you for a bit, but it wasn't unexpected. Stepping closer to her you grab her hand, causing her to wince, and you look into her eyes. "...Do you want to?"

"Y-yes, but..." She looks down to the ground, avoiding your gaze. "Not now..."

You embrace her and smile. "It's fine." It'd actually be a bit worrying if she wanted to do that now, after your brush with danger at the mansion. Letting go of her, you remove your skirt and stockings. Momizi has also started, although she's doing it rather slowly. "Do you want me to look away?"

She thinks for a moment, then shakes her head. "You... don't have to. I think I should try getting used to this with you." With a nod you sit down on the bed, and watch her undress.

She really is slim, even more so if you compare her to Aya or Hina. But that's just part of her charm, you guess. Actually, what would she be like if she was more shapely? Momizi, with a shapely bust, and thighs like Hina's...

You look away from her as you burst into fit of giggles. There's no way you could think of her being like that.

While you're still going through the idea Momizi sits next to you in her underwear, looking confused. "What was so funny?"

"Just thinking about something..." Avoiding her gaze again, you try to push the idea out of your head.

"Jeez!" She shifts herself into your view again, frowning with a faint hint of red on her cheeks. "You were thinking something weird, weren't you?" With her looking at you like that with those upturned eyes, you just have to...

Again, you embrace her and pet her hair. That's right, Momizi is perfect as she is. "...Of course I thought about something. Who wouldn't, when looking at you?" With a kiss, you push her down on the bed and then get off her. "Let's get some sleep now."

You though your bed was spacious, but now it's clear that it wasn't meant for two people to use at the same time. You're resting really close to each other, with your shoulders touching. Momizi seems tense at first, her breathing rapid, but soon she calms down, and turns onto her side, looking at you. "...I'm glad to be like this, Adahn."

"Me too." You kiss her, and turn to look up. "Me too."

In your last moments of consciousness, you think about just how long you slept, last time. You went to bed really late, and you woke up... when? It wasn't even early. So, was it two hours, at most...?

--------------------------

Voices filtering in from living room wake you up.

You try to close your eyes to get back to sleep, but it's no use. The talking continues, with occasional changes in volume and speaker's voices. You can't make out what's being said, but it sounds like at least Chiyuri and Aya are there. You're a bit more interested, now.

Opening your eyes, you look out the window. It's a clear day, without a single cloud visible in the sky. You try to use your right hand to rub your eyes, but something is holding it down so you settle for using your left. Yawning you turn to look next to you, where a light puffing noise is coming from Momizi. She's still asleep, and clinging to your arm, holding it tight. Compared to how you saw her before, she is strangely calm, hardly moving at all.

Looking at her like this really puts your mind at ease. With a sigh you reach behind her head and pet her. After a while her tail starts wagging slowly, but you don't see any other kind of reaction, so you continue, and rub behind her ear. A smile creeps across her sleeping face and she holds your arm tighter. She must like it.

Finally, you stop. Waking up next to Momizi is nice, but Chiyuri stopped by to visit, like you asked, so the very least you can do now is go talk to her. Although, you're not really sure what she'll think about Hina living here, now...

Your heart skips a beat when Momizi suddenly takes one of your fingers into her mouth and starts nibbling it. Even though she's doing it unconsciously, you blush.
[ ] Mess around with Momizi some more.
[ ] ...Just get up. You have things to do.
>> No. 60548
[x] ...Just get up. You have things to do.

Any more and Momizi will wake up indignant.
>> No. 60550
[ ] ...Just get up. You have things to do.


HNNNNNGGGGGGGG
>> No. 60567
File 122273336864.gif - (178.37KB , 511x472 , s170.gif ) [iqdb]
60567
>> No. 60568
[+] ...Just get up. You have things to do.
Good things come to those who wait.

Also, we need to talk with Chiyuri about that thing, anyway.
>> No. 60575
[X] ...Just get up. You have things to do.

oh god, this thread has suddenly become very dangerou-HNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 60576
File 122273908474.jpg - (32.33KB , 251x192 , somoe.jpg ) [iqdb]
60576
[x] Rape the tengu

I can't take it anymore.
>> No. 60581
As temptating as >>60576 sounds, I'll have to go with
[] ...Just get up. You have things to do.
Becuase we have things to do.
>> No. 60587
[x] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[x] Then get up. You have things to do.
[x] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.
>> No. 60588
[x] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[x] Then get up. You have things to do.
[x] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.

You have my nutbladder.
>> No. 60591
[x] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[x] Then get up. You have things to do.
[x] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.

lesbian moe~
>> No. 60594
[x] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[x] Then get up. You have things to do.
[x] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.
>> No. 60595
>>60588

And my moebetus.

[x] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[x] Then get up. You have things to do.
[x] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.
>> No. 60596
{X} Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
{X} Then get up. You have things to do.
{X} Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.
>> No. 60597
[X] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[X] Then get up. You have things to do.
[X] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.
>> No. 60618
[x] Wait for about a minute or two longer, and let her nibble.
[x] Then get up. You have things to do.
[x] Kiss her on the forehead before leaving the room if she's still asleep, or something more affectionate, if she's awake by then.
>> No. 60766
Updates?
>> No. 60773
>>60766
To raise the quality of the updates(and avoid missing words) I got myself an editor. I'm currently waiting for him to finish with it.
>> No. 60779
>>60773

hooray!
>> No. 60782
File 122283688373.jpg - (52.79KB , 600x600 , 4c81a4cef24eeb9df7b82fd52dfa9537.jpg ) [iqdb]
60782
>>60779
Would you say hooray if you knew that it took him more than hour to edit this?
===========================
Thoughts flood your mind, but you manage to calm yourself. Really, there's no use getting worked up over this-

Another bite, and Momizi tugs your arm closer to herself. Sighing, you sit up and let her continue, restraining yourself from playing with her any more. When you look at her like this, it's very clear that her mind isn't always like that of a human. She might be mature when awake, but when she's asleep she's like a puppy...

Hmm. A wolf tengu puppy? Now, that's an interesting thought. What are they like?

After about a minute, she still shows no signs of stopping, and the voices still continue. Reluctantly you take her hand, and try to remove it gently from your arm, not wanting to wake her up.

Her grip is strong, but with some work you get her off, and jump out of bed, avoiding a sleepy grab from her. Gathering your clothes from yesterday, you look at them for a moment, but suppose that they'll do fine, for now. You'll most likely change before heading to the festival, anyway.

"...ahn~" You quickly turn to look at Momizi, your clothes still in your hands. Did she wake up just now?

No. She has taken your pillow, and is clutching it tightly against her chest. You get dressed while watching her sleep peacefully. After putting on your shoes, you stand up and lean over her, placing a loving kiss on her forehead.

You leave your room, making sure to shut the door all the way, before following the sound of voices into the living room. Soon, you're at the door, but you stop before opening it to listen to what's happening on the other side.

"...like so. Even though it seems that everything is okay right now, something will happen soon... AAAGH! I don't mean that I'm not glad for this, this is actually a great way for things to turn out, with the sudden events and all-- Uh, were there actually any sudden events recently? You of all people should know, Aya."
That voice sounds like Chiyuri's but speaking really fast. Funny, your first impression of her was anything but talkative.

You pull away, and make your entrance. As you walk in, you detect the familiar aroma of coffee. How long has it been since you last had it? Five days? It's strange how it feels like it's been much longer.

Next to the table are Aya and Chiyuri. The latter is still dressed in that white-blue sailor uniform she had on earlier. Neither pay you any attention, aside from Aya giving you a tired smile and small wave, then goes back to listening to Chiyuri, who has a steaming cup on the table in front of her. She's the one drinking coffee, then.

Apparently the scientist girl must have her eyes closed, as she still hasn't noticed you, and continues talking. "Well, you ought to consider this, one more time. I don't know what I should think about-"

Aya's eyes widen, suddenly, and she cuts into Chiyuri's monologue, leaning over the table as she does. "I'll be sure to do that, but anyway! What are you thinking of doing when the festival is over?"

Chiyuri crosses her arms and tilts her head. "Huh? Why are you asking about this so--"
You walk next to the table and sit down, causing her to pause for a second. "--Yeah... right. I think I'll actually stay with Nitori. The place is pretty good for what I need, and she's nice partner, and--"

She turns to look at you, with a rather annoyed-looking smile. "--good day to you too."

Trying your best to be polite, you return the smile to her. "Yes, good day to you, too. I just got up, myself."

Chiyuri's eyebrow twitches a bit when you mention this, and she takes a long sip of her coffee. "Oh? I've been up since..." She gazes upwards, and waves a hand in thought. "...Yesterday morning, I think? But I'm glad that somebody has time to rest." Ah. No wonder she seems angry.

There's been times when you've stayed up a long time, yourself, so you understand how she feels. "That sounds pretty bad... Sorry to hear that, Chiyuri. But at least you've got coffee, right?" You turn to Aya, pointing at the coffee cup. "Is that from here? I think this is the first time I've actually seen coffee in Gensokyo."

She shakes her head, smiling. "No, Chiyuri brought that with her. I think Rinnosuke occasionally gets a bit of it, and those few who drink it buy all he has in stock at the time. I think it's one of the few products that he actually turns a profit on." So, it really is a rarity around here...

Turning back to Chiyuri, you try to ease the situation. "So, you only drink coffee? Is that why you took it here with you?"

Sighing, Chiyuri buries her face in her hand. "Well... It's not that I wouldn't drink tea at all, but that's what I told Nitori." Slowly, she turns to look at you with reddened eyes. "You know what her tea is like, right? Imagine drinking that on every break, every day. I had to make up something!" With another long sip of her coffee, she gives a bitter smile. "I guess the taste just grew on me."

She became addicted, then? Perhaps it's better not to ask her for any, in that case.

"Anyway!" Aya gets up, and starts walking to the door. "You two have something to talk about, right? I'll just leave you alone, then."

After Aya leaves, Chiyuri is first to speak, talking bit faster than necessary, again. "So, I talked with Aya."

"Is that so? I noticed when I walked in, you know." You smile, and lean back. "Is there something you'd like to share with me, too?"

She looks at you silently, then blinks few times before speaking. "You don't--" Stopping in mid-sentence, she starts going through her bag with her left hand placed on her forehead. "Never mind, it really doesn't concern me anymore."

[ ] Press further.
[ ] Don't bother with it.
[ ] On the second thought, maybe this should be done later.
========================================
Just asking something. Would the idea of Adahn and Momizi getting tengu kid in some way or another be incredibly corny and stupid? Well, SHaG is already pretty corny, so I don't think that's a problem, but in general would it be a bad idea? I know that the thought of them having one would be cute(I like it myself), but the execution could be problematic.
>> No. 60783
[ ] Press further.

If they have a kid, turn it into a plot device of some kind. Like Momizi got raped or something.
>> No. 60785
[x] Press further.

>>60783
>Like Momizi got raped or something.
No.
>> No. 60786
>but the execution could be problematic.

My thoughts exactly. I guess I'm not opposed to the idea, but I don't see any way to do it (get it "do it" lolololol) other than:

[ ] Magic
[ ] Sperm donation
[ ] Adoption
[ ] Eirin's shady new drug
[ ] Yukari is fooling around again
[ ] Moriya Shrine conspiracy

>Like Momizi got raped or something.

Definitely not this.
>> No. 60788
[X] Press further.

Shag Momizi~
>> No. 60789
>Adahn and Momizi getting a tengu kid

I'll accept this if the kid getting kidnapped by ninjas causes Adahn to go on a befriending spree that makes Reimu's rampage in MiG look like a tea party in comparison.

[x] Press further.
>> No. 60790
Their relationship has a long way to go before considering that.

[x] Press further.
>> No. 60791
>>60789
Oh god, THIS
>> No. 60792
>>60786
Templates like that are forbidden.
>> No. 60793
>>60783
How about Momizi raping Adahn? That would be only fair, don't you think?
>>60790
Yes. But I'm asking this in advance to know if I should even consider this in the future, or just abandon the idea forever.
>> No. 60795
[X] Press further.

>>60786
Templates like that are forbidden.
>> No. 60796
>>60793

DO IT FAGGOT

I mean the child thing, not the Momi raep Adahn thing.
>> No. 60797
File 12228389709.jpg - (323.14KB , 1200x685 , 5b30cdf6552aa6563aef62d2e5793af07a5c6701.jpg ) [iqdb]
60797
>>60793
So Momizi rapes Adahn with a strap-on?
>> No. 60799
>>60793

Dammit, Vodka. Chase the thought from your mind and focus on the story at hand.
>> No. 60801
>>60793

Can't rape the willing.
>> No. 60803
>Adahn and Momizi getting a tengu kid

No, because
1. Momizi being on the Tengu Mountain Patrol and/or Adahn's bodyguard, and Adahn taking up the hellish job of Hina's shrine maiden leaves little room for such a thing, and
2. I have a feeling that a tengu baby would threaten to steal the MOE~ spotlight away from Momizi. She already does a nice job at filling that niche.
>> No. 60817
File 122284706425.jpg - (209.12KB , 754x604 , 1640128.jpg ) [iqdb]
60817
>tengu kid
I guess if there's a timeskip involved, like for the epilogue or something. But not until we get a lot more Momi love.
>> No. 60820
[X] Press further.
Just don't rush the lil' tengu baby thing.
>> No. 60853
>>60793
>How about Momizi raping Adahn?
Yes, please
>> No. 60867
File 122289429826.jpg - (102.92KB , 720x293 , pickone.jpg ) [iqdb]
60867
>>60786
>>60795
>> No. 60869
>>60817
>>60820
Yes, like these: Great idea, but not until way on down the line at the end or the epilogue or whatnot.
>> No. 60896
[ ] She's right, you have time.
[ ] Ask if Momi can come too.
>> No. 60897
She was going to mention it anyway. "Alright, what did you speak about with Aya?"

Stopping with her bag, she sighs and looks at you. "It was about Hina. She told me what you thought about the incident at Nitori's place, and..."

Why is she confessing to you now? "And...?"

"You were right, okay? I wanted her to go somewhere else, and I could've been nicer about it, but she was always there. It got on my nerves."

Well, the least you can do is help her let it out. "Why?"

"I couldn't get to speak with Nitori in private. Can you understand how frustrating it got?"

"Oh." Remilia is with Reimu, Chiyuri is interested in Nitori... Who's next? "And you didn't think about talking to Nitori when you were alone?" And now you're talking to her about relationships.

She shakes her head. "We'd be working then, and I can't just mention something like tha--" She stops in the middle of sentence and blinks few times. "Why am I saying this to you?! I wanted to talk about Hina and you!"

"What?!" Now you lean over the table, and point to Chiyuri. "I've heard so much about people going how Hina brings bad luck, that I'm not going to listen to you say it too!"

She brings her palm to her face, and shakes her head. "Really, what is with you? I just wanted to thank you for actually getting her some place to stay in!" With that, she drinks the rest of her coffee, and falls over the table with her arms spread.

"Ah." You're left sitting to the other side, feeling really stupid. The silence gets uncomfortable, with Chiyuri resting on the table looking incredibly tired. "...What was it that you were going to give me?"

"Oh right!" With a sudden burst of energy she starts rummaging through her bag again. "At first I thought about giving you a gun, but I've heard people don't like it if they're invisibile ."

"You have an invisible gun?" No matter how stupid, invisible gun sounds kind of neat. Not useful, but neat.

"Yeah, and it has many interchangeable parts. Anyway, that is not what I prepared for you!" She pulls out metal case from the bag and opens it, revealing a needle and small vial filled with a red liquid secured in padding. "...This is much better."

"You're going to inject that into me?" Is she some kind of crazy hybrid between mechanic and doctor? You shake your head, and look away. "Anyway, I don't like shots."

"Oh, come on, you're a big girl, aren't you? Something like this is nothing when compared to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, right?" Gah. So Aya mentioned that to her? Grinning slyly she shifts into your view. "And you want to fly, right?"

That word catches your interest. "...Fly? Really?"

"Yeah, I've been looking for some time now a way for normal people to be able to fly easily. In theory basically anyone can do it if they put enough time into practicing magic, but most just don't have that kind of time." She takes the vial from the case, and shakes it for a bit. "So! I studied youkai and fairies, and just what lets them fly. Getting blood samples was pretty easy, they just wanted food in return."

You look at the vial in her hands, and the red liquid inside it. "So, that is..."

"Hmm? This?" She puts the vial down on the table and laughs. "Hahaha! Don't be stupid, it's just extract, not actual blood. Messing with the color would be unnecessary."

There's going to be a time when nobody will be around to carry you places and always asking somebody to do it is rude. Also, being able to fly would be nice. Trying not to smile, you nod. "Okay."

"Alright then, let's do this." With a wide smile she takes the needle out, and sticks it into the vial.

"What, we're doing it right now?"

Looking annoyed, she shakes her hand to your direction. "I bought these here, so obviously we're doing this here! Now, give me your arm!" With a sigh you move closer to her, and hand out your arm. Immediately she grabs it, pulling you closer to her. She then rubs something you assume to be anesthetic to your skin, and pulls the liquid to the needle. Before pushing it into you however, she stops and looks to your eyes. "I wont lie, this will sting." Obviously it will sting! It's a-

"Khah!" A pained breath escapes your lips. No, the needle didn't hurt, but liquid flowing in does. It burns, and that feeling is spreading

"Just stay still." Chiyuri holds your arm while not letting go of the needle. "It will feel better when it spreads out." You're actually happy that she's not letting you move. And it's true, after she finished with the injection, it didn't take long for the pain to disappear.

You breathe out in relief. "...Thanks Chiyuri."

She nods, and lets go of your arm. "You let me test it, so I should thank you. It'll take some time to for it to take effect, so don't try anything stupid in couple of hours." She puts the vial and needle back to the case. "Actually, I think you should just relax."

While rubbing your wrist you try to lighten the mood as she puts the case back into her bag. "This is safe, right? I'm not gonna turn into man-eating monster?"

"Well, I believe it's somewhat harmless."

"...What?" That's not what you wished to hear about something she just injected in you. If it was a joke it wouldn't be a problem, but she seems totally serious.

"I haven't really tested it on anybody before you, but you should stay mostly hu..." You annoyance with her quickly turns into wonder when she pauses to look directly to your eyes. "...man."

Before you can react, she rushes to you and takes hold of your shoulders, pushing her face right in front of yours, with her gaze still fixated on your eyes. "Chiyuri? What are you doing?" There's no indication of her listening, as she just keeps staring at you quietly with empty expression.

"Hey." With that she gets away from your face and takes black notebook with pen attached from her bag, and writes something. "You got time, right? Come to Nitori's place to-" She pauses, and quickly gazes to her wrist where there obviously isn't watch. This doesn't seem to bother her though, since she nods and looks back to you. "Well, tomorrow or day after. Something interesting might've come up."
[ ] She's right, you have time.
[ ] Why?
[ ] Sorry, but no way.
==============
Jerl is a lovable faget.
>> No. 60898
>>60896
>> No. 60902
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] Ask if Momizi can come too.

It's the drug taking effect or the timely result of Remilia fucking with your fate (and turning you into a half-youkai) or both. Either way, you may want to check a mirror.
>> No. 60903
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?

The second one being not in a confrontational, "What the fuck" tone of voice, but more out of genuine curiosity. What is she predicting is going to happen? What are we testing? Ms. Mad Scientist should be able to answer at least that much.
>> No. 60907
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?
[x] Ask if Momizi can come too.
>> No. 60909
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?
[x] Ask if Momizi can come too.
>> No. 60910
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?
[x] Ask if Momizi can come too.
>> No. 60912
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?
[x] Ask if Momizi can come too.

Suddenly, Eirin's Shady Drug is starting to sound really good.
>> No. 60926
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?
[x] Ask if Momiji can come too.
[x] And by the way, is this thing going to be permanent? Because you don't want to be, like, 400 feet up and suddenly drop like a rock.
[x] Will eating or drinking anything mess with the time it takes to kick in?

Chiyuri x Nitori? ...was not expecting that. Nevertheless, awesome.
>> No. 60930
[X] She's right, you have time.
[X] But why?
[X] Ask if Momiji can come too.
[X] And by the way, is this thing going to be permanent? Because you don't want to be, like, 400 feet up and suddenly drop like a rock.
[X] Will eating or drinking anything mess with the time it takes to kick in?

>>60926
It seems that everybody really is gay in Gensokyo.

...Oh, poor Claymore.
>> No. 60939
[x] She's right, you have time.
[x] But why?
[x] Ask if Momiji can come too.
[x] And by the way, is this thing going to be permanent? Because you don't want to be, like, 400 feet up and suddenly drop like a rock.
[x] Will eating or drinking anything mess with the time it takes to kick in?
*shrug*
>> No. 60945
>[x] Will eating or drinking anything mess with the time it takes to kick in?

what
>> No. 60976
"Well..." What are you going to do tomorrow? Surely you won't be the whole day at the festival! And the day after that, is even more in the dark. You really have nothing to do. "...Yeah, I got time. But why do you want me to come?"

"Eh, I'm not sure if it's anything serious, so I don't want to worry you without reason." She takes her bag and looks like she's about to leave.

"Chiyuri." Grabbing her "You already mentioned it, so even if tell me not to worry I'll be wondering about it for the rest fo the day."

"...Fine." She sighs, and puts the bag down. "For a moment your eyes looked purple, but when I looked closer they were normal. I honestly don't know what that could mean, it could be just me seeing things."

"Are you serious?" You bury your face in your hands and speak slowly. "Just moments ago you said that I should stay mostly human, and now you say it's probably nothing?! Which one is it?" Chiyuri's diagnosis is starting to sound less reliable by the second.

"Calm down!" She grabs your shoulder, and shakes you a bit. You look at her and see her looking at you, completely serious. "That medicine definitely doesn't have any instant effects on it's own, so this wasn't caused by it."

She might be weird, but she really means well. Breathing bit heavily you respond. "Right... Right, sorry."

When you've calmed down she lets go of you and moves back. "Good. You're not feeling weird, right?"

You shake your head. "No, aside from that small shock I'm pretty much normal."

"Hmm... Well, come visit me. It might not be anything, but better be sure."

"Alright." As Chiyuri gets up, you think of something you should ask. "Oh, by the way. Can Momizi come too?"

"Momizi?" She looks up and brings her finger to her lips. "Yes, I don't see why not, she visits regularly anyway. Actually, you should bring her, she can keep Nitori busy while we're doing the tests."

"What?" Just what is she thinking of doing with you?

"It's possible that it'll take some time for us to finish, and I'd like to do it all in one go without tea breaks." Standing up, she brushes her shorts and shirt a little. "Well, this is all just more of a reason for you to take it easy. If you start feeling weird, go lay down or something." She picks up her bag, and now prepares to leave for real. "I guess we'll see later?"

"Yeah..." Leaning back you watch her walk to the door. You didn't really give it much thought before, but her clothes really are weird. Sure, in here that's not saying much, but even when compared to others her clothes are clearly different.

"What're you looking at?" Why did she turn around to look at you?

Giving her a small wave you smile. "Nothing, just wondering about something. See you later."

She looks at you for a while before finally walking out. "Hmm... Yeah." When Chiyuri leaves you're left alone in the room with smell of the coffee lingering around you. Anything you'll do you don't want to stay her.
[ ] She told you to relax, right? Back to sleep.
[ ] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with her?
[ ] Go take a walk.
======================
Short, I know. But there is no point to make this longer.
>> No. 60980
>Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with her?
>Is Hina still with her?
>her

This funny becuase everybody will end up voting for this, and then there will be long row of votes in which Claymore is said to be female. Oh well.
>> No. 60982
[ ] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?
>> No. 60984
[ ] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?

Hina~
>> No. 60986
[x] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?
>> No. 60990
{X} Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?
>> No. 60991
[X] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?

Wonder if he'll throw a shit fit about the whole injection thing.
>> No. 60993
[x] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?
>> No. 60994
>>60980
ITP self-defeating prophecy
>> No. 60996
[X] She told you to relax, right? Back to sleep.
>> No. 60997
>>"Well, this is all just more of a reason for you to take it easy. If you start feeling weird, go lay down or something."

We're gonna turn into a Yukkuri.

[x] Go see how Claymore is doing. Is Hina still with him?
>> No. 61000
>We're gonna turn into a Yukkuri.

But wait, it gets worse.

>For a moment your eyes looked purple

We're going to turn into a gapbitch.

Well, okay, maybe not, but she might be related. I mean, plucking Adahn from the outside world, watching her from behind the scenes, arranging for her to meet Fatehax incarnate, and now she just got access to a magic cocktail? It's like Adahn's being tailored into becoming a third pillar for the weakening Hakurei Border to stand on, in a Yukari-like way that requires as little effort on her behalf as possible.

Self-sage because I'm rambling and am probably a slowpoke.
>> No. 61002
>>61000
Yukari is messing with Adahn to lighten the load of the boarder?

Sorry, but it seems a bit too unlikely. There's no way Yukari could ensure that Adahn would meet Chuyuri and Hina, let alone engineer the situations that led to becoming a shrine maiden and getting the blood booster.

Yukari is good, but this lacks coherance to be true.
>> No. 61003
>>61002

Okay, she probably had little to do with those two things. But if what Claymore said a few threads back(as in, back when we got started on the whole shrine maiden thing) about what happens to outsiders that stay too long in Gensokyo is true, then they probably aren't even necessary. I imagine such a coincidence would help her cause, however, by hastening the inevitable.
>> No. 61008
Something just struck me. Thankfully, I got off with only a minor concussion.

Ahem. Anyway, I doubt Remilia has anything much to do with our condition, as we proved immune (or at least highly resistant) to her fate powers.
>> No. 61016
>>61008

We proved immune to her ability to read our Fate. Nothing was said about her possibly unconscious power to affect it.

Moreso, our resistance seems highly situational, Sakuya's time stopping ability working against us at one point but failing to work at others.
>> No. 61022
File 122307717189.jpg - (119.31KB , 420x560 , 3dd57b1e6f8a70ab4b714ebe3992dcdd.jpg ) [iqdb]
61022
When you left the mansion Claymore was sleeping. Is he still going at it, and is Hina still with him? Standing up, you think back to when you last saw him.

That was when Hina carried him to the bedrooms. Going back through the same door which you came from, you think where she has taken him. Well, there aren't that many rooms in here(just four), so finding him should be easy enough.

Actually, awfully easy. While listening to the doors for a bit, you noticed that from behind one there came placid snoring. You doubt that neither Hina or Aya are type to do that, so it had to be Claymore, still sleeping.

Opening the door you see that Hina is sitting on a pillow next to sleeping Claymore, while looking at something in her hands. She must really be deep in thought, as she didn't react to you entering at all. "Hey." You give the wooden door-frame a small knock to get her attention.

Immediately she looks up, and smiles when she sees you. "Oh, hello Adahn. Please, come here." She puts whatever was in her hands down and pats the pillow next to her.

Snore~

Walking next to Hina you sit down, and look at sleeping Claymore. "Really, how long is he going to stay like that?" Funny, he actually has a small ponytail, you didn't notice it back on the mansion, guess he was laying on it. But it kind of suits him.

Snore~

"Well, he collapsed almost immediately after we got out of the mansion. I imagine he must've been really tired."

"Yeah, I guess so." You wonder how loud and annoying Claymore ended up like this.

Snooore~

With s small frown you look at the girl peacefully sitting next to your... "Sword", making a doll. "Hey Hina."

She turns her head up from her work and smiles. "Yes, what is it?"

Snore~

"Doesn't it bother you at all?" You poke the Claymore to the side, and get vexed mumble as a response, accompanied by small movement of hand. "How long has he been like that?"

"You mean snoring?" She smiles and puts the doll down, crossing her arms. "He started small while after I laid him down on the bed. It was quiet at first, but then it got louder, you get used to it after a while."

You tilt your head, confused about how somebody could get used to this loud and irregular noise. "It doesn't bother you?"

Snore~

"Not at all. It was much more worrying when he was completely quiet, now he really seems alive."

"Alive, huh?" When you think about it, she has a point. Compared to how he was earlier, laying completely motionless, this really suits him more. If you look at it that way you should be able to tolerate it. "Anyway, what were you making?" You look at the little straw doll placed on the ground. A red cloth is partially covering it, obviously not yet finished.

"It's a hina-doll." She picks it up, and hands it to you. "After draining misfortune from somebody, I make one of these and store the bad luck in them, so that it wouldn't bother living things any more. I thought I'd make one for him, there actually seems to be quite bit of bad fortune on him."

snore~

"Wow, that's..." When you look at it more, the work on that doll is really detailed. The body really is like a little man, and then there's still the clothes. She has to make one for every person she helps, and a new one every time? Thinking how she does it all by herself is pretty... "Incredible."

She smiles, and takes the doll back. "Thank you. It really is great that you like it. I really don't hear that often." Then she goes silent, looking first at doll, then back at you. "...Would you like to try too?"

"Eh, can I really?" That was somewhat sudden from her.

"Yes, if you're really going to be my shrine-maiden this will most likely be one of your first tasks." She looks at the door, her expression falling a bit. "Of course, if you have something else to do, that is fine too."

"No, no, it's fine!" Obviously you want to, and you have time too. "I'd be glad to help."

She smiles, and shifts herself bit closer to you. "Wonderful, now take these and..." Hina has everything needed at least for few more dolls. Turns out she went to get them from the shack when it started to seem like Claymore wouldn't wake up any time soon.

"So, what do you do with these after putting the bad luck in?" You look at the unfinished doll more closely. It really doesn't seem like anything special now, and compared to Hina's the handiwork isn't nearly as good. "Throw them into river?"

She gives a small giggle before answering. "You're actually somewhat right. After I have done more of them, I make a straw boat for them, and set down the river."

"Really?" You get back to your work, trying to fix the head of your doll. "So somewhere there is lots of dolls filled with misfortune, all set in straw boats?"

"No, not at all. When the misfortune from the multiple dolls concentrates, it causes negative energy to set them to ignite, and the boat burns with them. Misfortune disappears with the dolls." She looks away, and speaks more quietly. "I imagine something similar could happen to humans if I didn't do this."

"I... Didn't think it could turn that serious." In here everything really is possible. After this, your work is silent, except for moments when Hina stops you to correct your mistakes.

When you're about half-way through your first doll, she speaks in more casual tone. "Adahn, would you like to talk about something?"
[ ] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
- Momizi, and your feelings.
- Scarlet Devil Mansion, it seems you'll be visiting it a lot from now on.
- Claymore. Oh, where to start.
[ ] Nope, not really.
=====================
Picking more than one option is fine. Picking all of them is just stupid.
>> No. 61024
[ ] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Scarlet Devil Mansion, it seems you'll be visiting it a lot from now on.
- Claymore. Oh, where to start.

These three sound good.
>> No. 61031
[x] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
- Claymore. Oh, where to start.
>> No. 61032
[Q] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
- Claymore. Oh, where to start.
>> No. 61037
>>"When the misfortune from the multiple dolls concentrates, it causes negative energy to set them to ignite ... I imagine something similar could happen to humans ..."
Kagiyama Hina, ward against spontaneous combustion.

[X] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.

I propose leaving exposition about Claymore to Claymore when Claymore is awake.
>> No. 61068
[ ] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Scarlet Devil Mansion, it seems you'll be visiting it a lot from now on.
- Claymore. Oh, where to start.
>> No. 61070
>>61037 Has a point.
The two options go nicely together, and Claymore thing seems more like an extra. Lazy sword should be the one to explain himself, anyway.

[X] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
>> No. 61071
[X] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
>> No. 61072
[x] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.

Changing vote.
>> No. 61102
[+] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
>> No. 61256
[X] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Momizi, and your feelings.
- Scarlet Devil Mansion, it seems you'll be visiting it a lot from now on.
- Claymore. Oh, where to start.

>>61000

>>becoming a third pillar for the weakening Hakurei Border
>>a third pillar

Is this some TS3 Family Ties?
>> No. 61336
[x] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
- Scarlet Devil Mansion, it seems you'll be visiting it a lot from now on.
>> No. 61461
;_;
>> No. 61598
dead
>> No. 61916
Vodka, where are you? ;_;
>> No. 62121
File 122412133247.jpg - (96.49KB , 754x1396 , Momitea.jpg ) [iqdb]
62121
Uh, new topic tomorrow, okay? I'm sorry for this crap.

I guess these won?
[x] Yes, about:
- Hina. About being her shrine maiden, specifically.
- Chiyuri, and what just happened.
>> No. 62127
>>62121

You forgot - Claymore. Oh, where to start.
>> No. 62139
>>62121

hooray!