[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122061777018.jpg - (118.44KB , 438x550 , 1199448600109.jpg ) [iqdb]
58438 No. 58438
Thread 17? Crikey. I need to go back through the threads to remind myself what day it is also. It should be a bit of a heads-up that for the best possible outcome (i.e. resolving all problems and scoring Yuyuko), you're going to need quite a few days, so don't be too surprised if this route takes 5-6 days, plus more depending on if write ins go in a particular direction. Anyway, on with the thread.

[x] Wash the dishes; they've soaked enough.
[x] Look in the library for Yuyuko; ask where you can stow the sword and whether she'd like to have a drink with you.

You should probably get on the dishes. They've soaked for a long time now, so they should be pretty easy to finish washing. It really only takes you a few minutes to wipe down everything with a cloth, dry them and put them away. You're not too sure what to do with the water however, since there's no clear drain in the basin. You decide to leave it for now to ask about it more later. Right now you have something else on your mind. Turning back to the counter, you take up the sword and the bottle and head back to the library.

Along the way, you hear a few voices in another room. From the sound of it, it's the Prismrivers, arguing about something, but you pass too quickly to really find out about what. Soon enough, you're at the library, and you slide the door open. You take a quick look into the room, and you see Yuyuko sitting in a chair, back to the door. You enter the room and slide the door shut behind you and walk over. As you get closer, you realize her head is tilted to one side, and you find out why when you reach her. She's asleep, head slumped over, glasses hanging off her face, open book in her lap. Despite her circumstances, she looks quite comfortable, though you're a little concerned about leaving her to sleep in a chair. You're not quite sure if ghosts could get backaches or something from sleeping in a strange position. You put your questions on hold while you decide what to do about her. You could probably leave her, she'd likely wake up on her own, or you could wake her and send her along to bed if she's tired. You could save her the trouble though and carry her, though you wonder what someone would think if they caught you carrying a sleeping Yuyuko. Well, only Youmu might mind much, everyone else might have something to say about it though.

---

>> No. 58440
[x]Carry Yuyuko to her bed.

FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES.
>> No. 58441
[x] Yuyuko. Bed. Now.
>> No. 58442
[x] A perfect opportunity. Find Cirno. You're going to show her that humans can pull off awesome pranks too.
>> No. 58444
>>58442

What are you planning, Anonymous?
>> No. 58445
[x] A perfect opportunity. Find Cirno. You're going to show her that humans can pull off awesome pranks too.
>> No. 58446
[x] Find a blanket to drape over her.
>> No. 58447
[x]Carry Yuyuko to her bed.
>> No. 58448
[x] A perfect opportunity. Find Cirno. You're going to show her that humans can pull off awesome pranks too.
i'm sure Yuyuko will understand
>> No. 58450
[x]Carry Yuyuko to her bed.

Cirno pranking stop
>> No. 58451
[x]Carry Yuyuko to her bed.
No, cirno, no.
>> No. 58452
First, you dig a pit. A big pit under the cherry blossoms. A grave.

Second, lay her down in the grave (you don't want to wake her before you're ready), and after you've gathered everyone, you start delivering her Eulogy. Loudly.

Ignoring the ghost's rousing and growing bewilderment, Cirno tosses a handful of dirt down on her as you say "ashes to ashes etc", Daiyousei drops a rose, and Youmu shows she's really bad at acting (where are the tears, girl?).

Yuyuko rises from the pit to see everyone pointing behind her. Turning she sees an Ice Fairy's rendition of a tombstone:

HERE LIES YUYUKO SAIGYOUJI
Born: [unreadable]
Died: [unreadable]
Pranked: Sept. 5, 20XX

ALAS, SHE WAS TOO SOFT


And then the Prismrivers play taps.
>> No. 58454
>>58452

Oh wow.

Updates happening in a bit, I'm considering the possibility of making a trip to the mall and picking up a copy of Mercenaries 2.
>> No. 58455
>>58452
This.
[ ] A perfect opportunity. Find Cirno. You're going to show her that humans can pull off awesome pranks too.
>> No. 58456
[x] A perfect opportunity. Find Cirno. You're going to show her that humans can pull off awesome pranks too.
>> No. 58458
>>58452

This must happen! Must!

[X] A perfect opportunity. Find Cirno. You're going to show her that humans can pull off awesome pranks too.
>> No. 58459
>>58458

As strange as it sounds, I'm far more interesting in a Yuyuko H-scene further down the line.
>> No. 58460
[x]Carry Yuyuko to her bed.

>>58452

Think about this for a minute, Anonymous. Just think.

Sure, Cirno would absolutely love it as it is a truly awesome prank. But who knows how Yuyuko will react, not to mention Daiyousei (Cirno's straight man) and the Prismrivers (Yuyuko's friends)?

IF we can get Youmu to go along with it (xbox hueg if), that would do great to soften up her relationship with Yuyuko, part of what we're trying to accomplish; but, isn't it more likely that she will just cut us down for even suggesting such a thing? Remember, this is a sneaking mission hard mode.
>> No. 58461
[X]Carry Yuyuko to her bed.
>> No. 58462
[x] Carry Yuyuko to her bed.
>> No. 58464
[x] Carry her bed to Yuyuko.
>> No. 58466
[x] Carry Yuyuko to her bed.
>> No. 58470
[x] Carry Yuyuko to her bed.
[x] If you run into anyone, ask quietly if they know where her room is, and mention that she fell asleep in the library. Let them come along if they're suspicious.

>>58452
This shit will never work. Pranks that elaborate are better suited for old friends, and Youmu would kill us before we could pull it off anyway.
>> No. 58471
[x] Carry Yuyuko to her bed.

You couldn't just leave her here, and you're pretty sure she'd appreciate the gesture when she woke up, something you're not entirely adverse to. You carefully remove her glasses and the book, setting them aside on a small table nearby. You return, and fret a little, noticing just now that her kimono is a little loose looking. Not that she's in danger of becoming exposed, but you have to admit that the sight excites you a little, and you try not to let it get to you as you postition yourself next to the chair and kneel, lifting her legs with one arm, and wrapping your other arm around her shoulders. Slowly, you lift her from the chair and carefully adjust your grip, turning her a little into your body to give you a better grip, and your throat jumps a bit at the feeling of her breasts pressing against your chest. You steel your nerves with a deep breath, heading towards the library door you thankfully left open.

You step out into the corridor, taking a quick look around. No one in sight, good. You head down the hallway in the direction you remember her room being. You'd only passed it in your tour of the mansion, you hadn't been inside of it, so you weren't entirely sure what to expect. Another thing you didn't expect was Youmu as she steps past the corner of the cross intersection ahead of you. You tense up for a moment before a large white blob drifts past her and down the hallway she was in, completely oblivious to you. While it's a good thing she missed seeing you, you're a bit more concerned now, since you know she's up and moving around, and you don't know where she's going. You approach the intersection, sticking close to the wall and peak around. You see the tail end of a blob float around a corner, Youmu nowhere in sight. Good, good, you make a break across the intersection and continue to Yuyuko's room.

A few times you stop because you hear voices, either one of the Prismrivers floating around talking to herself, or Cirno talking excitedly to, you could only imagine, Daiyousei. You reach Yuyuko's room without interruption, and you make a decent effort at sliding open her door with your foot, only to find yourself stunned. Despite the rather modest Japanese style of the rest of the house, her bedroom is a lavishly decorated affair, with a bed you'd only imagined existed in movies, a huge matress covered over by an intricately carven wood frame, and drapes of several varieties of fabric no doubt each as expensive as the next. It looks like some kind of set out of a movie, or some extremely rich house. True, the kitchen was impressively stocked, but this is... wow. You step into the room, almost forgetting about your original duty until your eyes fall back to the bed. Right, but now you're feeling that excited squeeze again as you think of laying Yuyuko down on it, and a few seconds later, the feeling gets worse as you do so, finding an opening in the hanging fabrics and sliding her from your arms into her bed, and immediately she begins to squirm a little, but stops. Good, she didn't wake up.

You can't help but admire her for a few seconds. She is quite lovely, and she's been quite an interesting person to be with so far. Your eyes move to her mouth, her lips loosely closed in a light smile. You feel a knot in your throat. You couldn't, that's... well... that would be pretty awesome, but you're having conflicted feelings. Maybe just a little peck wouldn't hurt, would it? You would feel like a total bastard though, and you wouldn't want to imagine what she would do if she got angry over it. No, scratch that. You wouldn't want to imagine what Youmu would do if she even heard of it. Still... no one would know.

---
>> No. 58472
[x] Nonononononono.
Seriously, not worth it. The backfire potential is insane.
>> No. 58473
>>58470

I was considering it, I was so considering it even though it didn't win originally, but yeah, Youmu would probably hit you. Not necessarily kill you, but she'd probably go back to thinking you were an idiot.
>> No. 58474
[x] Nonononononono.
>> No. 58475
[x] "This is obviously a trap."
>> No. 58476
[x] Nonononononono.

Nothing good can come of this.
>> No. 58477
[ ] Nonononononono.
>> No. 58478
[X] Kiss her forehead.

We get to kiss her, but it's okay because it's just an affectionate gesture, and not taking advantage of her.
>> No. 58479
[x] Investigate the marvelous craftsmanship of the wooden bed some more.
>> No. 58480
[x] Nonononononono.
>> No. 58481
[X] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[X] Kiss her forehead.
>> No. 58482
[X] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[X] Kiss her forehead.

There is still one thing missing from it being perfect.
>> No. 58483
Mode's Yuyuko is superior.
And with Glasses as bonus. This needs to be in the VA Doujin.
>> No. 58484
[x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] Kiss her forehead.

You went out of your way to post all the ramifications, it's like you want us to pussy out.

I'm choosing to be a dick over being a pussy.
>> No. 58485
>>58478
>We get to kiss her, but it's okay because it's just an affectionate gesture, and not taking advantage of her.

Your logic drive is broken. Any kiss is usually considered "affectionate gestures"; this particular one (kissing the forehead) is more appropriate for a parent and child rather than for two adults of the opposite sex that only met today.

You can't become attached; remember your mission.

[x] No.
>> No. 58486
>>58485
But she makes me waver so much...

[X] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[X] Kiss her forehead.
>> No. 58487
[x] Nonononononono.

Youmu is watching.
>> No. 58488
[x] "This is obviously a trap."
>> No. 58489
>>58481 here.

Even if you don't want to kiss her for some reason, couldn't you at least chicken out with a little bit of style? Maybe mess with her hair, followed by an awkward few minutes of staring at her sleeping face in silence. If Youmu catches us, stutter nervously for a little bit before redirecting the conversation to the sword you brought back.
>> No. 58490
[X] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] So pretty~

Apologies to those in /border/, but this Yuyu is superior.

>>58489

This man's a thinker.
>> No. 58491
>Apologies to those in /border/, but this Yuyu is superior.

Don't start this shit.
>> No. 58492
>>58491

Start what? I thought it was already established that HLA's Yuyuko fails in comparison to this Yuyuko.
>> No. 58493
File 122065555832.png - (38.68KB , 228x253 , TewiAwesome.png ) [iqdb]
58493
>>58491

I know, I know. Just felt like saying that, is all.
>> No. 58494
There is some serious trolling going on in this thread.
>> No. 58495
>>58492

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>> No. 58496
[] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[] So pretty~
>> No. 58497
[x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] So pretty~

Let's avoid ruining this for now with powerlevels, yes?
>> No. 58498
[x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] Kiss her forehead.

you're in the army now
>> No. 58499
[x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] Kiss her lightly.

Yuyu H scene, do want.
>> No. 58502
[x] Nonononononono.
Nah, we wouldn't want this inferior yuyuko depiction as a sex partner, or anything else for the matter.
>> No. 58503
x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] So pretty~
>> No. 58504
>>58499
This is no more easy mode, this is Hard Mode.
>> No. 58505
>>58502
You did not just try to start this. Don't start this one, it's overused.
>> No. 58507
>>58504

Hard mode for plot, for Youmu route, not Yuyuko extra H scene.
>> No. 58508
>>58485
>this particular one (kissing the forehead) is more appropriate for a parent and child rather than for two adults of the opposite sex that only met today.
...That isn't really how it works. At the moment, we're taking care of her as a friend. A peck on the forehead wouldn't be out of place in this situation. A mouth kiss is usually considered more meaningful, and our first one should be while she's awake.

>You can't become attached; remember your mission.
We WANT to become attached, we're aiming for Yuyuko romance (and an h-scene) as part of this route, remember? It's not like we can never come back here again after helping other people.
>> No. 58510
[x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] Kiss her forehead.

>>58490>>58491>>58492>>58493>>58494>>58495>>58502>>58505
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 58513
[x] Move aside her hair using a finger.
[x] Kiss her forehead.

You couldn't possibly take advantage of her like that. On top of it all, you only met her today. Sure, it was a rather eventful day, but doing this would just be wrong. You're not going to let it go entirely to waste though. You lean in, brushing aside her hair slightly with your hand, and give her a soft kiss on the forehead. Your chest feels like it's going to give in as you do so, and you shake a little as you pull back, your nerves getting to you a little. You did it though, and you smile to yourself for this little victory. You take a few steps away from the bed, and turn around, heading towards the door.

"Hmhmhm, you're such a gentleman Kenshiro~" a voice calls. From behind you. Oh dear.

"Y-Yuyuko?" you stammer slightly, your heart feeling like it's going to give out any moment now. You hear some movement from the bed behind you as you turn slightly, seeing Yuyuko sitting up, using her arms to brace herself. "You, uh..."

"I was awake, since about halfway through." she says, a smile spreading across her face. "I thought you were quite daring though, carrying me around like that, so I stayed quiet. I wondered though, I thought I should give you a little test, see if you were just as good a guy as you seemed to be." she says, taking a pause that for all intents and purposes should be to let the information sink in a little more, but only succeeds in making you more nervous as you await some form of punishment. "You passed the test rather well." she says, brushing aside her loose hair again. That's right, you still have that clip. "I'm glad that you're a nice guy, you didn't take advantage of a pretty young princess in her most vulnerable state. I'm proud of you." she adds, letting up one arm and laying herself down slightly. "I can see you having a wonderful afterlife, Kenshiro, so long as you continue to be the nice guy that you are." she says, her smile turning slightly playful. "Even if you do take some minor pleasures from defenseless young ladies." she giggles.

Saying something now would ultimately be pointless, as you really can't make an excuse for yourself. You're just glad that she didn't come down on you for it, and that she's not angry. You smile back, a little nervously with a mix of relief.

"Have a good night, Kenshiro." Yuyuko says, laying herself down and kicking the covers off slightly to allow herself to slide into her bed more. She falls back to sleep rather quickly, and you simply stand there and watch until you can her her soft breathing. You head back to the door and step out, closing it softly behind you. Your knees are shaking a little bit still, but you're otherwise fine. You reflect a little on what just happened, the entire situation you were in. You dodged a bullet there for sure, even if it was so tempting to get hit. You assure yourself however, that if you're going to get a kiss from Yuyuko, the both of you will be awake when it happens. As for now though, you still have a few things to do, though you could blow them off and get some sleep yourself. You left the sword and bottle in the library, and you should probably move them, though you don't know where to put the sword. You could also take a moment to check in on everyone else, see if they're doing alright as well.

---
>> No. 58515
Also, while I'm glad there are Anons that announce their preference for my writing over others, and praise me for my writing, I would prefer if needless powerlevel arguments were kept out of my threads. Everyone has their own style and their own good and bad points, so it's not really fair to put down other writers just because they don't fit a particular style, or your tastes. I'm doing this to write something interesting for the Touhou fanbase and get some use out of my writing, while hopefully refining my skills a little more. Just enjoy the story without starting arguments over who I'm better of worse than on the site, please and thank you, it only pushes a thread closer to autosage.
>> No. 58516
[x] Find Cirno.
[x] Tell her about your adventures.
>> No. 58517
>>58515
You write a loveable and understandable Yuyuko, i like her very much.

That is probably why i only vote for interactions with her, because i want to see more of her.
>> No. 58518
>>58513
>You left the sword and bottle in the library, and you should probably move them, though you don't know where to put the sword. You could also take a moment to check in on everyone else, see if they're doing alright as well.

[x] Put the bottle back in the fridge; Yuyuko went to bed early, but maybe the Prismrivers will be willing to have a drink with you.
[x] Find Youmu. Show her the sword; ask for her appraisal and where you can store it temporarily.
>> No. 58519
[x] Put the bottle back in the fridge; Yuyuko went to bed early, but maybe the Prismrivers will be willing to have a drink with you.
[x] Find Youmu. Show her the sword; ask for her appraisal and where you can store it temporarily.
>> No. 58523
[x] Put the bottle back in the fridge; Yuyuko went to bed early, but maybe the Prismrivers will be willing to have a drink with you.
[x] Find Youmu. Show her the sword; ask for her appraisal and where you can store it temporarily.
>> No. 58539
[x] Put the bottle back in the fridge; Yuyuko went to bed early, but maybe the Prismrivers will be willing to have a drink with you.
[x] Find Youmu. Show her the sword; ask for her appraisal and where you can store it temporarily.
>> No. 58540
That turned out just about as nice as I'd expected. Put a smile on my face, it did.

[+] Put the bottle back in the fridge; Yuyuko went to bed early, but maybe the Prismrivers will be willing to have a drink with you.
[+] Find Youmu. Show her the sword; ask for her appraisal and where you can store it temporarily.
>> No. 58721
Updates?
>> No. 58742
[+] Put the Yuyuko back in the fridge; Bottle went to bed early, but maybe the Myon will be willing to have a drink with you.
[+] Find the sword. Show her Youmu; ask for it's appraisal and where you can store her temporarily.
>> No. 58755
While things are still going slowly here...

I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to ask Youmu for some training. (Mention that you got 'ambushed' in three seperate incidents since you fled.) Besides some free stat upgrades to the character, it occurs to me that Youmu does not seem to be all that great at plain thinking - instead of spending her time trying to think of words to say, it may be beneficial to her to actually help the message get delivered, using her skills that she learned from her dad.
>> No. 58772
>>58755

You can thank Spore for that, fucking game is a sponge for time. At least it gives me something to do to forget about how much I want Fallout 3 until it's released.
>> No. 58787
>>58772
Pathetic child. You still haven't learned that no game is worth waiting for? Grow up already and realise that the more you wait for a game, the worse you are going to be disappointed when it comes out and doesn't fullfill your expectations.
>> No. 58796
>>58772
>>58787

Yeah! Please hurry up and post the next update! We're waiting eagerly and have very high expectations of your next work! Don't dissapoint us!
>> No. 58797
>>58787

I expect a game that will let me shoot mudcrab men in the weak point for massive damage and nuke a city with Lucien Lachance. Since both of these things are possible and are in a video demo I've seen, somehow I don't think my expectations are too high:

1) Wander around.
2) Kill things.
3) Collect objects.
4) Go to 1.

>>58796

>We're waiting eagerly and have very high expectations of your next work! Don't dissapoint us!

>>58787

>the worse you are going to be disappointed when it comes out and doesn't fullfill your expectations.

I sense a trap. However, I'm leaving for night school in about 30 minutes, so I don't have the time to write an update with having to get all my stuff together. On the other hand though, my Tuesday and Thursday class was canceled, so unless I can find a class to fill that slot (which I won't, on purpose), I'll have those days off, so likely expect updates to occur more frequently Tues/Thurs/Weekend.
>> No. 58798
>>58787

Impatient child. You still haven't learned that no game is worth complaining about the wait for? Grow up already and realise that the more you wait for a game, the better you are going to feel when it comes out and fulfills your expectations. If it doesn't, there are still plenty of other games you could play.
>> No. 58846
As luck would happen, I've gotten water in my ears again and utterly fucked up my hearing now, so I probably not be writing any updates until I get this fucking sorted out permanently. In fact, I probably won't be doing anything until I can hear again, since it's kind of fucking hard to do anything when you can't hear.
>> No. 58847
>>58846
Learn to live with it, write it away.
>> No. 58849
>>58847

I can't write in silence, music helps me think. Being unable to hear nearly anything only frustrates me, and I'm sure you wouldn't want me writing on rage, since I'd likely end up bad ending you or doing something to fuck up the rest of the route on purpose.
>> No. 58850
>>58846

Tilt head to the side and hit temple on that side repeatedly.
>> No. 58851
>>58846

Personally, I use rubbing alcohol.
>> No. 58858
[x] Put the bottle back in the fridge; Yuyuko went to bed early, but maybe the Prismrivers will be willing to have a drink with you.
[x] Find Youmu. Show her the sword; ask for her appraisal and where you can store it temporarily.

You should stow away that alcohol for now, since you won't be drinking with Yuyuko. Though, the Prismrivers might still be up, one of them might be up for a drink. You should probably show Youmu the sword as well, see if she has anything to say about it. Right then, off to the library.

By the time you arrive, one of the issues seems to solve itself, as Youmu is standing in there holding the sword, looking it over with curiosity. She's still in her robe from earlier as well, and a large white blob floats around her lazily. She looks over at you, a little confused.

"This yours?" she asks, looking back at the blade.

"Ah, yeah." you reply. You're not going to exactly tell her the truth.

"Where would you get something like this though? It's pretty old, and it emanates a pretty powerful aura." she says, turning it over in her hands. "I would expect this to be in some kind of shrine or temple..."

"I actually found it in a pile of junk," you say, telling the truth. "It seemed pretty odd compared to the rest of the garbage, so I kept it. I didn't really know it was anything special." Youmu hums with a slight questioning tone, sliding the sword back into it's sheath and looking over the sheath more. "I was actually hoping you could tell me a little bit more if you could, and maybe help me find a place to store it around here. Someplace easy to get to, so I could come back if I happen to move on to a new body and need to come back and pick it back up."

Youmu throws you a suspicious glance.

"Wouldn't it be a little of a sign that you are possessing someone if you always carry this around?" she asks.

"Well, yeah, but I don't carry it all the time, and the only ones that know about it are you and my last two hosts, as I had to go pick it up from them too. No one else knows a connection as far as I know." you say. Youmu turns the blade over a bit more, then tucks it under one arm.

"I'll hold it in my room for a while then I guess. I'll find someplace for it later. Besides," she says with a small grin. "I can imagine you'd probably eventually ask me for some lessons in the future. I don't imagine you would actually know how to properly handle a sword." she says, sounding a little condescending as she does. It is true, you're not exactly a swordsman after all. Youmu picks up the bottle as well and looks at it.

"This yours too? Been carrying it from body to body for some reason, trying to find some kind of use for it?" she asks sarcastically.

"No, I actually only got that today, from..." you pause, not really sure if you want to reveal the details of today to Youmu. "an acquaintance I've made around here. I was originally wondering if Yuyuko wanted a drink, but she was asleep, so I don't really have anyone to drink with. Unless..." you trail off, suggesting Youmu have a drink with you. She gently shakes her head in response.

"I try not to drink too often. Lady Yuyuko and yourself could down several sake bottles and not get drunk unless you wanted to. Being 'higher' ghosts allows you that freedom to choose what affects you and what doesn't. I'm still partially alive, I don't get a say in such things, so I prefer to keep my mind sharp so I can protect my Mistress more effectively."

Youmu walks towards you and hands the bottle to you as she passes, heading towards the door with the sword still under her arm. "You can leave that in the fridge however," she says as she reaches the door. "I don't think there's anyone here that would be up to drinking at such a late hour as it were. I'm off to bed myself as well." A slight movement out of the corner of your eye catches your attention, and you see the white blob floating towards you, looking as if it's going to pass you by on it's way towards the door. As it does, you reach out and prod it out of curiosity, and in the doorway, Youmu yelps and there is a clatter of the sword hitting the floor. Youmu turns to you angrily, holding her sides with her arms defensively, much in a way you remember Cirno doing when Yuyuko was teasing her.

"Hey!" she calls to you, fuming. "What do you think you're doing?" You look at her with confusion as the white blob coasts towards her and circles behind her.

"What?" you say. It's all you can manage, really, you have no idea what just happened. Youmu fumes for a few more seconds silently, then takes her hands away as the blob floats in front of her. She places her hands on top of it.

"This is Myon, it's part of me. Well, half actually." she says angrily. You blink in response. What? "I'm a half ghost, and this is how it manifests, since it's easier on me than this." she says, stepping aside. You're about to ask what she means when the blob shifts and spreads, quickly turning into a perfect replication of Youmu. That's right, you remember that now, she was fighting 'herself' before, this must be it. "Anything you do to it, I feel it too, I can see through it, and I control it independantly of my own body, so don't try doing anything weird to it, because I'll know and hit you twice for it, once for the both of us."

"I'll take that into consideration." you say, half seriously, as you find the idea of pestering someone remotely to be a little amusing. Youmu seems to catch on to your train of thought from your slight grin and grimaces.

"I mean it, Lady Yuyuko already teases me enough with it and I'll allow her that much." she says as the second Youmu dissolves back into a blob.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen that blob for a while." you say, thinking back throughout the day.

"Well, of course. The gardens would never be kept adequately if I ever stopped completely. I used to swap back and forth, switching roles with Myon to handle different chores, but since you'll be taking over the kitchen and house chores I can dedicate both my forms to the garden, though I did have other things to do today that kept me inside most of the day."

"That seems pretty handy, but also kind of tiring." you say, a little impressed. She never stops working? Well, aside from now, but she's probably done with the day's chores as it were.

"It's my duty." Youmu replies adjusting her robe a little. "Until I have a child myself, that is, then they would take over part of the housework when they came of age."

You feel a bit of a jump in your chest, not that you have a particular reason to. You're just a little surprised to hear it, considering she still looks like she's only about 15 years old. Still, given that this entire world seems to be a big step into the past, it's probably a completely normal mindset for girls even at that age to consider the possibility of having a family. Once you come back from your thoughts, you notice that Youmu is holding the sword again.

"I'm going to bed now." she says, giving you a small bow. "Have a good night yourself." With that, she leaves the doorway, leaving you in the library. You look down at the bottle in your hand. You could probably go offer a drink to one of the Prismrivers now, if they're still awake. Youmu did say that no one would probably be up for a drink, but it's still worth a shot, even if you can't really think of anything to say right now. You remember Cirno again as well, though you don't really imagine you'd want to offer her or Daiyousei a drink. You could always head to bed as well, there'll always be time tomorrow after all.

---
>> No. 58860
[ ] Sleep
>> No. 58861
[x] Nothing ventured; nothing gained. Check for the Prismrivers anyway.
>> No. 58864
[x] Sleep
Rise early, time for some encounters.
>> No. 58865
[x] Nothing ventured; nothing gained. Check for the Prismrivers anyway.

Fuck yeah let's drink up and play mahjong.
>> No. 58901
[X] Sleep
>> No. 58911
[ ] Sleep
>> No. 58931
[X] Sleep

Sleep you say?
>> No. 58932
[x] Sleep
>> No. 58943
[x] Sleep
>> No. 58954
[x] Sleep. Dream of destruction.
>> No. 58957
[ ] Make a child with Youmu

This! This is what I've been striving for in any game that has featured Youmu in it!
>> No. 58975
>>58957

Well, she did say something about a child...

[X] Make a child with Youmu
>> No. 58989
>>58957

Wait. Does that mean you don't bother trying in the games that don't have Youmu in it?
>> No. 58991
>>58957

You're a creepy guy, Scorn.
>> No. 58993
>>58957
I don't think i want you to be the Guy that makes my burgers.
>> No. 59070
>>58989>>58991

I am suddenly aware of the awkward way I worded that, allow me to refrase that.

I've waited too long for a proper Youmu route, don't take this away from me.

>>58993
That's all over now. Thankfully.
>> No. 59101
>>59070
>refrase

Is that how you guys spell it over in England now?
>> No. 59234
>>59101
No, EZMode is just being a filthy USAian cunt.
>> No. 59240
>>59234

That's a filthy Canadian cunt, actually.
>> No. 59252
>>59240
Same thing, different passport.
>> No. 59253
>>59252

Eurofag detected
>> No. 59271
>>59240

Enough with the nationality-based epithets and update, nigger.
>> No. 59275
>>59253

Hello.
>> No. 59288
>>59275
I heard Russia wants to bombard Poland.
>> No. 59385
>>59288

You heard wrong. It is us who wants to bombard them. With cheap whores that have AIDS.
>> No. 59431
UPDATE
>> No. 59432
Hmm... if this keeps up I might have to start talking about some IDEAS again. And that's terrible.
>> No. 59433
>>59432

It's been a hectic week.
>> No. 59437
>>59433

Don't worry about it too much. It's just that when I talk about ideas they tend to get both very weird, and very long-winded as I practically end up arguing with myself as I go along. It's just how I entertain myself.
>> No. 59447
>>59432

THINGS may or may not be taken into CONSIDERATION!
>> No. 59531
>>59447
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 59562
[x] Sleep

Hmm, it might be best to get some sleep anyway. It's been kind of a busy day to begin with, and you're sure there'll be more to do tomorrow. After all, everyone is going to be here for a while anyway most likely, so you'll have a chance to talk to others at another point if you wanted to. You shuffle off towards a room you were pointed to earlier and head inside. You find the bed easily and drop yourself onto it. You fall asleep pretty quickly.

DAY 5 END

You roll over in the bed, opening your eyes. You had a dreamless night, which is good in a way, since you tend to jump bodies when you dream anyway. You slide from the bed and head towards the door. Already you can hear voices as well as some excited yelling echoing in from outside. Seems like some people get up pretty early, though you don't really know what time it is. Sliding the door open, you step through and close it behind you. You wonder who else is already awake, who you should try to find first.

---
>> No. 59564
[x] Look for Youmu.
>> No. 59565
>>59562
[x] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 59569
[X] Go outside and see what the JAAAAAAAAAZZ fuss is all about.
>> No. 59570
[x] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 59573
[x] Investigate the noise.
>> No. 59596
[x] Investigate the noise.

Well, there's already someone up, and quite loud. It's the most obvious thing you could go for right now, and you weren't really wanting to risk waking anyone up in the first place, if even accidentally. You start towards the front of the mansion. As you get closer, you realize that the voice shouting is Cirno, and another two talking sounds like Daiyousei and... well, one of the Prismrivers since it doesn't sound lke Yuyuko or Youmu. You reach the front of the house and see Daiyousei and Merlin floating just outside the door, with Cirno's shouts coming from somewhere farther outside. You realize there's something falling, and it doesn't take very long for you to realize that it's snow.

"Awesome! This place is great!" Cirno shouts from the sky, flying around in the sky, laughing and cheering, while Daiyousei and Merlin watch on. The blue haired girl turns around and spots you.

"Ah! You're awake! Look at this!" she says, pointing towards the sky. The light snow seems to be falling from a swirling red cloud, hanging in place in the sky like a mist. Cirno seems completely unphased by it's presence as she enjoys the weather, and even despite the snow, it's not necessarily cold, not any colder than it was the day before at the very least. Still, the snow falls only to melt on the ground.

"That's... unusual." you say, taking your eyes off the cloud. "What is it?" you ask, expecting someone else to know. Both Daiyousei and Merlin shrug their shoulders.

"I'm not sure even Cirno could answer that either. She's an ice fairy, but she knows about weather like this, but she gets to excited that it's impossible to actually sit her down." Daiyousei says, flitting towards the house and heading back onto the porch.

"Still, it's kind of nice." Merlin says, eyes on the sky. "I love snow too, so this is a nice surprise to have in the middle of summer."

That's right, isn't it? It's still summer, which makes this even weirder. You get a bad feeling in your stomach looking back up at the red cloud. There's something not right here at all. You feel like you should try to get someone, either Yuyuko or Youmu, since they likely know Hakugyokuro best, they might have some idea of how to handle this situation.

---
>> No. 59601
Two updates in one day? Seems like my threat worked! Sorta.

[x] "We should get Yuyuko and Youmu up here. Would be a shame if they missed this."

Alert the pair, but in such a way that you don't sound alarmed.
>> No. 59602
>>59601
This man is idea man.

[x] "We should get Yuyuko and Youmu up here. Would be a shame if they missed this."
>> No. 59606
[x] "We should get Yuyuko and Youmu up here. Would be a shame if they missed this."
>> No. 59607
I'm not sure on this... but shouldn't >>59562 have ended Day 6? Thread 11 had Day 4 ending, and Thread 13 probably should've had Day 5 ending around when Hina's route completed.
>> No. 59613
[+] "We should get Yuyuko and Youmu up here. Would be a shame if they missed this."
Even thought I know Yuyuko did it.
Nice work-in of SWR, Mode.
>> No. 59614
[x] "We should get Yuyuko and Youmu up here. Would be a shame if they missed this."

You do good work Anonymous. You'll go far here.
>> No. 59623
>>59607

God damn it, you're right. I fucked up the counting fuck up I made earlier when I was worrying over the day. I need to stop writing the day end numbers in the thread only and actually put them in my back up files.
>> No. 59649
>>59623

Don't worry about it. Every writefag fucks up the day and thread number eventually.

Though, can you can give the completion percentages at the end of every day (for those with progression over 0%)? Something to help know that we're not just pedaling backwards. Forgetful Anon is forgetful.
>> No. 59651
>>59649

Well, I'd need to either have Hakugyokuro overall reflecting the progress made with everyone present, or individual counts for total progress for each character.
>> No. 59655
>>59651

The later is preferable, but whatever's easier for you.
>> No. 59664
Damn, I'm bored. Here, story summary with thread and day breakdowns.

====START====
Escape/Thread 01

Enter CIRNO
Racing
Prank/Thread 02
Interview
Exit CIRNO

Enter ALICE
Meet Komachi
Meet Marisa
Power Practice
Eating Out/Thread 03
Research
Patchy Visit
Custom Spell
Celebration at the Shrine

====DAY ONE END==== (Alice Day 1, Cirno Day 1)

Waking up/Thread 04
Return Home
Experimentation
'Borrowing' from Marisa (Sword, Glass eyes GET)
Drop off Sword at Home (SWord STORE)/Thread 05
Visit Patchy
Hit the Books/Thread 06
Talk with Patchy, Book Reading
Going Home, Fiddling with Patchy's Hair/Thread 07
Telling off Marisa
Research
Reimu Visits
Exit ALICE

====DAY TWO END==== (Alice Day 2)

Blonde Hair Girl Dream/Thread 08
Enter HINA
Meet Nitori
Nitori's Home, Meet Rikako
Hina plays Techie, plays Guilt Card, then Techie again
Enjoying your Rest/Thread 09
Checking Out the Mountain
Seeing Aya
Meeting Alice Again, Reconstructing Notes, LOVE LOVE Pep Talk, Anon Sucking at Names (Sword GET)
Reimu Rematch
Anon still sucking at Names

====DAY THREE END==== (Hina Day 1)

Waking up at Nitori's/Thread 10
Sleeping with Nitori
Shopping Trip Start
Momizi pranking Aya, Movie Shopping
Uncursing Kourin's Shield
Checking Your Reflection
Danmaku Fight vs Nitori
Lose to Win
Changing
Peeking/Thread 11
Movie Watching, Reviewing Memories, Kappa Love

====DAY FOUR END==== (Hina Day 2)

Waking up with Nitori
Hair Stroking
Rikako talks about her project/Thread 12
Hina earns her keep - Hospital
Talk with Reisen
Hina visits the Farm
Hina accidently bondage-pleasures Chen
Back to Hina's House
Hina-Nitori Yuri Yay!
Visiting Sanae
More Guilt Tripping
Hina plays Detective!/Thread 13
Suwako is a Helper!
Mysterious Gate is Mysterious!
Get Sanae and Kanako, Spooky Skeleton Person gets a Chill Pill, Apologies and Video Games!
Exit HINA

====DAY FIVE END==== (Hina Day 3)

Butler with Cards Dream, Anon tries to be clever
Enter YOUMU
Meet Yuyuko
Exit YOUMU
Meet Youmu, explain Dream, ask about Father, get the crap slashed out of you
Dodging, Save by Yuyuko
Tea for Yuyuko, talking with Yuyuko
Goddamn Anon sucks ass with Names
Blatant Railroading into something more acceptable, No longer unemployed/Thread 14
House Tour, Youmu/Youki explanation, etc
Check on Youmu, Youmu vs... Youmu?
Apology for Youmu
Offering to deliver THE MESSAGE
Eating out with Yuyuko
Talking, Racing with Yuyuko
Pranking Mystia
Ordering Food, Joking, Eating
Complimenting Mystia, Leaving
Revisiting Alice Again
Designation : Souseiseki/Thread 15
Meeting Daiyousei
Meeting Cirno
Cirno isn't stupid, she's actually psychic!
Danmaku vs Cirno, Copying Hina's Moves
Anon and Cirno being totally pun-tastic
Cirno and Daiyousei Clue Tokens, Cirno and Daiyousei get invited to the Netherworld, Meeting the Prismrivers
Introducing the Temporary Hubby
Asking the Prismrivers about Higan
Finding Cirno again, teaching her about Extreme Southern Geography
Seeing Youmu again
Seeing the Prismrivers argue over who makes food
Kenshiro traps himself into being the only dinner maker, asking about Youmu's favorite food/Thread 16
Kenshiro cooks some improbable meals which are a big hit
Accepting Youmu's Apology
Meggane Yuyuko MOE
Informing Hostess of temporary leaving, Light Flirting, getting Yuyuko's clip (Yuyuko Clip GET)
Revisiting Hina, Reassuring Hina, Blessing GET, Komachi AMBUSH OMFG! (Sword GET)
Ignorance is Strength
Puns must Sound Alot Better When You're Drunk
Komachi's Hideout
Going for the Good Stuff, Komachi rants, Komachi French-Kissing-To-Drink
Comforting the Enemy, Leaving around Notes
(cont in Thread 17)
>> No. 59665
>>59664

This was very entertaining to read for some reason.
>> No. 59668
>>59655

Yuyuko: 19%
Youmu: 9%
Cirno: 11%
Daiyousei: 3%
Merlin: 2%

Obviously in the lead is Yuyuko because of how much time has been spent with her so far and what you've been doing. Advancing scores is a combination of time spent with someone, what you do and so forth, as well as how you handle various events. Everyone has different tastes though, so the same thing won't work for everyone if you want to get along better with them.

Of course, I'm expecting a full on Yuyuko route charge and a lesser Youmu route possibility, so the others might not get fully explored and might not really be all that important as anything other than background and for various scenes. As an admittance, the incoming Event of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody is a pretty big score booster depending on how well you do, worth a minimum boost of 5% for Yuyuko and Youmu at the very least, with a potential maximum of 20% for the same two, as well as a 10% 'Awesome' bonus for everyone else.

The highest scoring thing that's been done so far was actually the peck you gave Yuyuko, though don't expect similar things to work as well in the future. There are some extremely high scoring events that can happen though, and I'm sure it'll be obvious if and when they happen.

I'll be back to updating somewhat regularly tomorrow. A post before school, two if votes allow, and another two or so afterwards, votes willing. Depending on when the MaidRPG session I'm in is going on over the weekends will determine which days I spend updating. Still getting used to my new schedule and trying to balance taking it easy and responsibilities in what time I have free and working in anything else I can when possible.
>> No. 59670
>>59665

Thanks. I'll add a little bit more for tonight :

Replace

>Escape/Thread 01

With :

Anon demonstrates Murphy's Law/Thread 1
Reset, Escape

>Comforting the Enemy, Leaving around Notes

also needs a '(Brandy GET)'

And to continue...

Return, Working Up Some Suds, Cuteoverload Admits Defeat/Thread 17
Anon learns the wisdom of thinking with both his heads, tucks Yuyuko into bed
Goodnite Kiss, Getting Caught Isn't Always a Bad Thing
Youmu goes out of her way to add another phallic symbol to her collection, Molesting Myon for Fun and Profit
Actually Going to Bed by Choice Once in Your Life, I mean Death

====DAY SIX END==== (Youmu Minute One, Kenshiro Day One)

Scarlet Weather... Snow? (Current)
>> No. 59676
>Of course, I'm expecting a full on Yuyuko route charge and a lesser Youmu route possibility, so the others might not get fully explored and might not really be all that important as anything other than background and for various scenes.

I hope Anon doesn't forget his mission in hammering at all the Yuyu options; Nobody is a ramblin' spirit, and someday soon he'll have to ramble on from Hakugyokurou.

Youmu's low completion is disappointing; I expected by playing ball with Komachi, we'd all but secured a delivery route for the letter. Nevertheless I expect her offer to train Nobody in using the sword will prove fruitful, though, and even necessary: The Kusanagi is a sword that allows you to control the wind, of obvious utility in the upcoming SWR event.

Cirno will hopefully get some development during this event as well, given her control over the elements.

The Prismrivers should probably be set aside until we've cleared Youmu & Yuyu's paths, though Cirno's presence does seem to be doing Merlin some good.

Komachi was noticeably omitted from this list despite the significant, though recent, developments. Does she not have a path to complete?
>> No. 59680
>>59676
Komachi route would be absolutely lunatic mode, no doubts about it, I wonder if anon is prepared to face full dead consequences?
>> No. 59693
>>59668
>The highest scoring thing that's been done so far was actually the peck you gave Yuyuko, though don't expect similar things to work as well in the future.

Glad we didn't start getting afraid of cooties.

>>59676
>I hope Anon doesn't forget his mission in hammering at all the Yuyu options; Nobody is a ramblin' spirit, and someday soon he'll have to ramble on from Hakugyokurou.

Dunno. Being conflicted makes for a bit of a more interesting story. Besides, it gives an incentive to truely fight the cycle - maybe as a permanent ghost, a celestial that decides to live at Hakugyokuro, or even a mushy goodbye if you return to mortal life, with the promise that you'll be together again when your life has truly run it's course.

Cirno... I'm not too sure that trying to find a perma-cold place would be the best solution. Not only it would take her away from her other friends, but Letty herself gets tired if winter drags on too long, as per her dialouge in PCB.

Youmu... besides making up with her father, her relationship with Yuyuko, and possible swordtraining adventures, I would guess that her major problem is trust - in both giving and recieving it. I'll see if I can drop - if not a wall - a couple of bricks on why this may the case later today.
>> No. 59711
>>59676

Not being someone that would appear regularly, or someone that has a presence in Hakugyokuro often, she doesn't add into the equation of the current situation, so I omit her score. Going to see her would be problematic, since if she's not in Higan, she's somewhere in Gensokyo, and given her ability, she travels fast. Thankfully she's lazy, so you'd have a chance to catch her at her hideout on occasion, but those would be the only real times you could hope to run into her. You'd be going out of your way most of the time to do so as well. If I were to include scores for all the Touhou's that know you as yourself/a possessing spirit:

Komachi 5%
Alice 88%
Reimu 3%
Hina 79%

The scores aren't indicative so much of their route completion, since current circumstances are scored differently. This would be a route scoring as if you were not only seeking to solve their problems, but pursuing a romantic interest as well.
>> No. 59713
>>59711
Wait, I thought we got Hina to 100%?
>> No. 59714
>>59713

>The scores aren't indicative so much of their route completion, since current circumstances are scored differently. This would be a route scoring as if you were not only seeking to solve their problems, but pursuing a romantic interest as well.
>> No. 59715
>>59714
...What's your point? We solved her problems and hooked her up with Nitori.
>> No. 59716
[x] "We should get Yuyuko and Youmu up here. Would be a shame if they missed this."

You should probably wake up both Yuyuko and Youmu, this is definitely something they need to see.

"We should get Yuuyko and Youmu, I think they'd like to see this." you say to Merlin. She responds with a hum, and as you start towards the house, you see she's already ahead of you. Before you can ask her where she's going, she disappears into the house and rounds a corner, in the opposite direction from Yuyuko's room. Guess that's where you're going then. You pick up the pace a little.

You reach Yuyuko's room quickly, and enter the room quietly. You're still amazed by the room, as if all the wealth in the household is located here. You approach the bed, already seeing Yuyuko as a slight bulge in the sheets. You walk quietly up to the side and stop, only stopping to think now that you don't actually know what you should do to wake her up. Her back is to you from where you stand, so you lean forward a little and put a hand on her shoulder to shake her a little.

"Yuyuko?" you say quietly, getting no response. You realize for a moment that Yuyuko feels pretty soft, almost too soft you would think. You don't get to explore the issue much however, since you feel a pair of hands clamp around your ankles.

"Gwah!" a voice shouts from under the bed, and before you can react, a sharp tug pulls you off your feet and you're dragged under the bed quickly, too shocked to think to catch onto something. The next thing you know, a soft hand clamps over your mouth and a hatless Yuyuko pokes her head into your field of vision with a childish smile. "Didn't your parents ever tell you about the monster that lives under the bed?" she says, releasing your mouth. You blink a few times, completely lost for words. "What brings you into the monsters lair?" she asks, not giving you a chance to ask about the current situation.

"Uh, well, there's something you need to see outside. The sky is really weird."

Yuyuko floats into the bed, passing through it as she fades out of sight. You take the time to pull yourself out from under the mammoth bed and find Yuyuko sliding herself off the edge, having removed her hat from... herself? In a second, the clone of Yuyuko transforms back into a blob and drifts from the bed, floating through the wall and disappearing. So, Yuyuko can do that too it seems, maybe you should try to see if you can do it as well.

"Let's go then! I want to see this weird sky." Yuyuko says, sounding a little excited as she drifts towards the door. You catch up to her and float along with her as she heads towards the front of the house. You don't see Youmu or Merlin yet, but you exit the house, and Yuyuko gasps when she sees the sky. "What's this?"

"I don't think anyone knows, really." you say. Yuyuko tilts her head as she looks at the sky, the looks downa t the snow as it falls. From behind you, you can hear footsteps, and soon enough you hear Youmu's voice.

"What's wrong with the sky?" she asks, walking up next to Yuyuko. She seems less surprised than Yuyuko was, but maybe a bit more concerned. Youmu looks over at you. "Do you have anything to do with this?" she asks. You shake your head.

"I don't know where this came from. When I woke up this morning, Cirno and the others here were already outside and the sky was like this." you answer. Come to think of it, you realized you hadn't heard Cirno since you came back outside, and Daiyousei seems to have disappeared as well. You wonder where they could have gone off to. Yuyuko seems transfixed on the sky for now, and Youmu seems lost in thought. Should you take a moment to try and find the two fairies?

---
>> No. 59717
>>59715

Are you really that daft?

Did you miss the fact that we're not pursuing Hina romantically?

>The scores aren't indicative so much of their route completion, since current circumstances are scored differently. This would be a route scoring as if you were not only seeking to solve their problems, but pursuing a romantic interest as well.
>> No. 59718
>>59715

The score given is rated on your current circumstances, how the 'game' would work if you had gone with the Escape/Reclaim your body path. It's a progress tally of your standing as a separate entity interacting with other people. You completed Hina's route as Hina, so she has no real problems left in her life, so Hina's possession route is 100%. YOUR progress with Hina as a unique male is 79%, from how you helped her through her problems. It's indicative of how much she likes you. In the possession routes, the love aspect is a sub-point and often doesn't really contribute to the overall progress score. In the 'body' route (current circumstances), the romance aspect is a contributing factor to the progress as it's operating closer to how a VN works with choosing a specific girl and working towards getting her to fall in love with you and then fucking her silly. The progress scores show how close you are to being able to establishing a relationship as an individual rather than a possessing spirit controlling another.
>> No. 59719
>>59711

we should pursue Komachi as our love intrest
>> No. 59720
[ ] talk to Youmu and Yuyu, ask questions about what could have caused this

we are helper ghost, and helper ghost tries to help
>> No. 59722
>>59717>>59718
Oh, I totally misunderstood that. Can we get some route-completion-only percentages then, without factoring in affection?
>> No. 59723
>I'm expecting a full on Yuyuko route charge and a lesser Youmu route possibility

I though it was supposed ot be the other way around.
>> No. 59726
File 122169453845.jpg - (34.69KB , 330x753 , chart.jpg ) [iqdb]
59726
Like this, then?
>> No. 59727
You know, something occurs to me.

Something maybe good, something maybe bad.

Given that Gensokyo is largely female (or at the very least, the majority of powerful figures in the land are female) then wouldn't it be much more likely for that artificial body that Rikako (I think?) and Eirin were working together on to be female in appearance, simply because that would be the most familiar thing for them to build?

In before Kenshiko.

In addition:
>>59716
>Yuyuko feels pretty soft, almost too soft
Oh u.
>> No. 59730
>>59726
They should all be in the right column except Hina's 100%. And the right column is more like...wrench PLUS heart.
>> No. 59742
Re : Youmu, and Trust.

Follows are some disjointed ramblings on how it may be that Youmu's major problem may be issues with Trust, or at least one of her issues. And me mostly talking myself out of the idea as well. Posting in hopes that it would chip away at the idea that Youmu's route being a mere delivery issue.

In so far as Youki leaving being a problem, part of the problem seems to be that he never told anyone - espically Youmu - where he was going, and why. Trust can tie in that Youmu may have felt that her own father did not trust her enough to tell her what was going on, to her own waning trust in her father as he's gone for so long. Counterargument, there would be alot of different emotions playing out here, so singling out 'Trust' would be a bit odd. Possible rebuttal - upon hearing that you MIGHT have met Youki, her first reaction isn't 'How is he?' or even skeptism, but rather blowing up and trying to kill you - she assumes you're trying to tease and trick her. So, there's at least some issue of trust here.

Two other major figures in her life - Yuyuko and Yukari. Youmu says at points that she really doesn't understand what they're talking about. Yukari is Yukari, and fully trusting/understanding her hardly anyone does. Yuyuko she's closer to, but really doesn't understand her, and Yuyuko certainly doesn't act like she's 'supposed' to. Counter-Argument - you don't have to understand people in order to trust them - but it helps.

Actions in Immaterial and Missing Power - in order to investigate the incident, she declares people the insitgators and then beats them up. Counter-Argument : EVERYONE does that in IaMP, with the exception of Yukari and Suika. It's pretty much the entire point of the game, so why do you bring it up at all, Stupid? Counter-counter Argument - granted, Although Youmu is the only one who has a truth-sensing sword, which may be useful but may also stunt her own abilities to ferret out truth. Rebuttal to above - in comparison to her IaMP antics, she's relatively sane in SWR.

Episode in http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia:_Chapter_12
Phantasmal Light, Snow on the Window
Possible trust issue here. Yuyuko entrusts an important artifact to Youmu, Youmu loses it. Youmu searches on her own without informing Yuyuko, gets caught and chewed out, etc. Not telling Yuyuko seems to mean that she's either more worried about actions to herself rather than finding the artifact itself. Possible interpretation - she's trying to make herself look trustworthy by making herself look like she never lost it in the first place - in other words, the illusion rather the the reality of being trustworthy. Obviously, such a thing would not work on Yuyuko, not with Youmu trying to hide something. Counter-Argument - Youmu might've been just trying to avoid a scolding, which seems supported by the fact that Rinnosuke thinks her self-search slacked off a bit over time. Furthermore, Rinnosuke believes that she learned her lesson. However, while Youmu might've learned this particular lesson, she's not exactly known for connecting the dots.

Apologies for the unorganized state. I could have delayed it until tomorrow so I could rewrite it, but that would've made me feel like a real writefag.
>> No. 59743
>>59722

All existing route completion percentages, without affection factoring affection:

Alice 90%
Hina 100%
Nitori 35%
Sanae 10%
Suwako 4%
Patchouli 15%
Yuyuko 19%
Youmu: 7%
Cirno: 9%
Daiyousei: 1%
Chen 5%
Ran 1%

Surprised at some of the names there? Believe it or not, your actions can bleed over into other characters depending on what you do. For the scores on characters you haven't directly controlled, that comes entirely from how your actions as another character affected them and their route's goals. It's not possible to actually entirely complete someone's route completely by proxy however.

Also, don't forget to vote.

>>59727

The body is actually genderless at first since it's only a test. Had choices been made to try to secure one for yourself, you would be able to define your own gender.
>> No. 59744
As for voting...

[x] Fly up into the sky from where the snow seems falling, and either one of the following...
[ ] Gently hold Yuyuko's hand as you do so
[ ] By yourself, wait until you get to you're going, then go 'Wow! You should see it from up here!'

Trying to score some quick Yuyuko points (Snow is one of the higest-rated materials in Romantic, Family and Friend Bonding Agents. Sakura Petals are the elite amoung Romantic Bonding Agents. But Snow AND Sakura Petals together? Holy Shit!) Also, it's likely Cirno and Daiyousei simply wandered off elsewhere to play in the weather, thus getting to a high vantage point would be the first thing in trying to find them.
>> No. 59747
>>59743

Only a test? Everybody develops as a female for several weeks in the womb, males at that point receive signals from the Y chromosome to develop into males at that point. (Thus, the reason why men have nipples.)

However, there are cases in which a misfired Y chromosome kicks in later in life, turning a girl into a guy. Fairly rare though, thankfully.
>> No. 59749
>>59747

Real science =/= Fantasy genetic science.

Simply because it's easier to fake the latter and still sound like you know what you're talking about.
>> No. 59752
baw still no votes

Fuck it, sleeping.
>> No. 59753
[ ] Mention to the others that the faires are missing
[ ] Go up high and scan about for them
[ ] Ask Youmu and Yuyuko what she thinks all this is
>> No. 59754
[ ] Mention to the others that the faires are missing.
[ ] Go up high and scan about for them.
[ ] Ask Youmu and Yuyuko what she thinks all this is.

This'll work.
>> No. 59755
[x] Mention to the others that the faires are missing.
[x] Go up high and scan about for them.
[x] Ask Youmu and Yuyuko what she thinks all this is.

Sure
>> No. 59756
[ ] Mention to the others that the faires are missing
[ ] Go up high and scan about for them
[ ] Ask Youmu and Yuyuko what she thinks all this is
>> No. 59760
>>59752
[x] Mention to the others that the faires are missing.
[x] Go up high and scan about for them.
[x] Ask Youmu and Yuyuko what she thinks all this is.

STOP! HAMMER TIME
>> No. 59767
>>59743
>Cirno: 9%

oh u
>> No. 59791
[x] Mention to the others that the faires are missing.
[x] Go up high and scan about for them.
[x] Ask Youmu and Yuyuko what she thinks all this is.

"I don't see the fairies anywhere." you say, pointing out the fact to the others. Yuyuko and Youmu don't seem too concerned, as it were. "They were out here when I first came out." you add.

"I thought I heard Cirno when I was heading this way, though it wasn't coming from the front." Youmu says in response. "They're probably off flying around somewhere here."

You float away from the ground, up into the open air above the tree line. You look around as you do, but you don't see a sign of them in any direction. That's kind of odd, you don't hear them either. Did they leave Hakugyokuro? Before too long, Yuyuko and Youmu are floating up as well.

"What do you make of all this?" you ask, shifting your gaze between the two girls. Youmu doesn't look like she has any explanation, though Yuyuko looks a little thoughtful.

"Well, I have an idea. I have to talk to someone first though." she says, looking at you finally, taking her eyes off the snow and sky. "Though I think I figured out something interesting about this." she says with a smile. Before you can ask she closes her eyes, and raises her hands. As she does so, the snow starts falling harder, changing from a light sprinkling and quickly approaching the point of heavy snowfall within seconds, complete with temperature drop and all. As soon as she stops, the snow returns to it's previous rate, though by now several inches of snow have piled onto the ground and trees.

"How?" you ask, a little confused and amazed. Youmu looks a little confused as well. Yuyuko just smiles.

"I think I understand a little better now." she says, floating back down, leaving you and Youmu looking confused. Youmu sighs.

"She's being weird again. I'm going to go back inside." she says, floating away towards the house, leaving you alone now. You wonder if you should follow one of them, or keep on trying to find the fairies. Whatever is going on, you have a weird feeling about it.

---
>> No. 59793
>>59791
Applying real-world knowledge of the SWR story (is that cheating?), I'd guess that the fairies came across Tenshi and they challenged her to a fight. She'd do the same thing with us if we encountered her, and we probably aren't powerful enough to defeat her, unless (1) Yuyuko helped us, or (2) we had the sword. But in character, we don't yet have enough evidence of a threat to make us want to fetch the sword. Or do we?
>> No. 59794
Hmmm... not sure yet on this one. I could give some suggestions depending on what the Hivemind vomits up though.

If we decide to search for Cirno and Daiyousei, I recommend calling out their names loudly while flying fast. Covers more ground that way, and while Cirno herself might not pay attention, Daiyousei might pay attention. Remember to stop a bit to allow time for a response.

Yuyuko is likely going out to consult Yukari, which would be an interesting encounter for Kenshiro if he remembers the dream just before Hina's scenario.

Youmu might be persuaded to investigate with us, we may be able to teach her how to solve problems WITHOUT slashslashslashing people into submission. If she doesn't want to do anything, maybe point out she can't do her gardening until the snow is taken care of.

If we go the research route, I suggest trying the Voile Library. However, you'll likely be just tossed out if you went in alone. Either go with Youmu or go get Alice to vouch for you. This also has the advantage of exposing you to different types of weather, and besides research, can also serve as HQ for data collection. Also, some of the more excitable types might try to tie the unresolved wandering spirit business to this new stuff, so you'll want a few meatshields in case someone tries to attack you. At the SDM, there'd be plenty.

And for any option that involves going out, I suggest making some quick and hearty portable snacks. Yuyuko's appetite aside, you'll use up more calories when it's cold and it shows that you care. Leave a note tell them what you're doing, and to remind them to come back to dinner on time since you're going to make a big meal.
>> No. 59795
>>59793
I meant to say, *Tenshi* challenged the *fairies* to a fight.
>> No. 59796
>>59793

Tenshi shouldn't be anywhere near Hakugyokuro. She's above all the havoc/weather she's causing. And you weren't away the fairies for that long. Tenshi would have to be in Hakugyokuro for them to meet her.
>> No. 59812
Cirno probably ran off to look for Letty and play in snow, Daiyousei in tow. We'll see her again in due time, when the weather fluctuates back to normal if not earlier. For now I think we should focus on leveling up for the upcoming event. Youmu and Yuyu both fight in SWR, so we can rely on them to make sure we know when it's time to live up to our family name and face full life consequences. We shouldn't leave yet because everyone will be itching for a fight, Sanae with us in particular because we took blame for the previous disturbance last night. Komachi and Reimu will be involved too, so we should really be ready for anything before we leave.

[x] Follow Youmu inside; take her up on her offer to show you how to fight.
[x] Make a mental note to play more danmaku with Cirno the next time you see her.

Cue training montage. As Yuyu said, one of Youmu's swords can't really hurt us, so she can really go all out here and maybe relieve some of her frustration in a healthy manner, and given that said sword "cuts through confusion" getting slashed many times in the course of training might even be a good thing. Even though we spent a only brief amount of time spent in Youmu, we might have some residual memory that could accelerate the
training process, and being a ghost should also mean that we're resistant to fatigue, so we should be able keep up for as long as she's willing.

When we get a break, we can ask someone for escort to SDM to visit the library, as we'll need to research on developing our own spellcard and maybe get a primer on combat magic.

We retain some of the magic ability and skill from Alice so we should also practice magic. We know Alice will need four arcanists to cast the theorized multi-elemental spell that will animate the doll and complete her route; Marisa, Patchy, and Alice are only three, so we'll have to (re)learn magic eventually anyway.

Taking natural ghost telekinesis and whatever was retained of Alice's puppetry skill into consideration, we may be able to control the Kusanagi at a distance, though we might need to borrow some magic strings from Alice. Combining this with the ghost invisibility we learned from Yuyu could make Nobody a very effective and capable combatant.

Speaking of which, there are a number of ghost abilities we might ask Yuyu about teaching us, such as the ability to phase through objects and the ability to shapeshift into spirit form.

(ITT min/maxing)
>> No. 59817
>>59812

Ohohoho, it sounds like someone has this pretty much figured out. Since you went to so much trouble, I'll spill a little info. Things you learn as a character you retain, and this includes even general memories, such as existing spellcards, the spellcard system and general abilities. There are some tricks to be learned that could Enlighten you and help you deal with the upcoming events, but it's possible to miss unless you know who to ask what. It will also be absolutely impossible to avoid conflict at one point or another unless you entirely withdraw and hide, since everyone goes everywhere, and you won't get the best scores from the situation possible. Also, SWR combat will be much different from danmaku combat seen so far, and I've been planning character tactics and the limits of their abilities in combat for about 2 weeks now.

Of course, this will only happen as voting picks up. Right now though, I'm off to sleep. Return in about 8 hours.
>> No. 59821
Huh, wierd. I designed a secondary weapon system for the fun of it a week back.

So we still have a bit of time before the Touhous go on the warpath? That's a good thing, Kenshiro seemed a bit concerned in the story. Do we have a few days before SWR officially starts? It took a bit of time before the Touhous got suspicious.

Also, after Youmu gives us some basic that we can get down, I suggest we make a bad joke about how this is the perfect time for the 'snow-hell training, just like in a manga'.
>> No. 59823
>>59817

Well that's as good an endorsement for a write-in as any


[x] Follow Youmu inside; take her up on her offer to show you how to fight.
[x] Make a mental note to play more danmaku with Cirno the next time you see her.

Fighting against Aya's fan with the sword should be great, and although Mokou's not in SWR, the potential for a fight with her could be awesome given the legend of how the sword got its name.
>> No. 59825
Damnit, forgot to vote.

[x] Follow Youmu inside; take her up on her offer to show you how to fight. "Perfect time for snow-hell training, just like in a manga!"
[x] Make a mental note to play more danmaku with Cirno the next time you see her.
>> No. 59828
[x] Follow Youmu inside; take her up on her offer to show you how to fight.
[x] Make a mental note to play more danmaku with Cirno the next time you see her.
Just to bandwagon along.
>> No. 59835
[x] Follow Youmu inside; take her up on her offer to show you how to fight. "Perfect time for snow-hell training, just like in a manga!"
[x] Make a mental note to play more danmaku with Cirno the next time you see her.
>> No. 59836
[x] Follow Youmu inside; take her up on her offer to show you how to fight.
[x] Make a mental note to play more danmaku with Cirno the next time you see her.


Time for a montage!
>> No. 59855
>>59836
Always fade out in a montage.
>> No. 59880
Cannot get the Rocky theme song out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iPFK5T_G3U

I BLAME YOU, EZMODE
>> No. 60185
Updates?
>> No. 60187
>>59880

>Rocky Theme

ITS CALLED EYE OF THE TIGER

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 60188
>>60187

You fail. That was written by request for Rocky III.

As for this actual story, maybe I can post my idea on a secondary weapon system/scabbard. Lord knows I posted enough idea crap in other threads today.
>> No. 60191
>>60188
>As for this actual story, maybe I can post my idea on a secondary weapon system/scabbard. Lord knows I posted enough idea crap in other threads today.

Well, Youmu fights using a two-sword style, so it would make sense that she'd school us in one, even if it's just using a scabbard to parry.
>> No. 60193
>>60185

I've been in despair for a few days now. Every time I try to write, I lose my will to write soon after I start and give up. Just needing a short break wasn't enough, apparently, though I don't want to think I'll need a hiatus until I 'get better'. I probably should have said something earlier, but it probably wouldn't have changed anything. Last time I despaired like this I ended up writing something completely different ( >>59392 ), but this time I don't have anything I could use as a oneshot without ending up starting a second CYOA.
>> No. 60194
>>60193
>I don't have anything I could use as a oneshot without ending up starting a second CYOA.

Well, why not start a second CYOA then?
>> No. 60195
>>60194

I would probably end up drifting away from Flight unless I got over my despair quickly, and then this would never get completion. There's also the fact that I might face super despair further down the road and not feel like writing either anymore.

Plus, the major idea I had for a touhou mech based CYOA has had the idea filled somewhat by the Touhou SWR thing, even if it's not exactly the same thing and all. It's like how I felt like writing a CYOA type of thing long before YWUIG had even been started, I just feel like I missed an opportunity and I'll just be someone trying to take part of the glory for myself.

baaawww and despair aside, if I were to start a second CYOA (well, more like LA), it would be on one of the following ideas/sections.

/eientei/ - Defend the NEET: Lunarian strike forces manage to breach Gensokyo on orders to forcefully capture Kaguya. They're also ordered to kill any witnesses, and the two traitors Reisen and Eirin. Very short, combat oriented, four 'paths' available (Kaguya, Eirin, Reisen, Tewi).

/others/ - Unlimited Corpse Works: A CYOA I tried running on IRC until I realized that it was harder to run one live than it was to run one on a board. One life, no continues but infinite replays, lunatic mode, but you get to choose a 'class' at the beginning and are randomly gapped somewhere. No plot planned, no goal other than survival. You can find and loot your previous corpse(s) should there be anything left to find.

/others/ Orochi Touhou: Orochi Warriors + Touhou. i dunno either lol, but the image of Rumia and Nobunaga trading 'Is that so~'s makes me laugh.

/forest/ - Youkai Maker: Choose a type and pick a name. Start as a powerless young youkai and try to grow yourself into someone that would make Yukari nervous.

/th(?)/ - Rampagin': Entirely write in based. No limits, references everywhere. Point is to cause as much damage to Gensokyo and it's inhabitants as possible. I expect it to be a total mess, however, even if the idea of hitting Mokou with a GURANDO VIPAH makes me laugh.
>> No. 60196
>>60191

Hahaha, no. That's way too sane for one of my ideas.

What I'm using as the basis for this system is /thread/. A single very very long, very very tough piece of thread, connected by two doll/pin things. Think of it as a strange variant of the wire weapons that pop up every so often in anime and manga.

When it's being stored, it wraps around the blade of our sword so tightly that it looks like either the blade itself is of the thread color or that the sword is contained in a scabbard. The two pins are located near the hilt, one on each end of the thread and clasped together when not in use. The thread itself has special properties of not being cut easily by the blade (so you don't have to worry about killing people by accident) and muting magical signatures so you're not some sort of magical beacon carrying it about.

When deploying into battle, the thread schrunches down towards the middle of the blade and outward into a larger ringlike/bandlike circle of red, before flying off the sword entirely in a spiral/corkscrew fashion. The entire thing is guided by a strange derivative of Hina's magic-ribbon like ability, and more importantly by the two pins which are semi-automatmous from Alice's research.

The thread works out in dispersed lines, becoming nearly magically and visually invisible by doing so. More importantly, you want to form it into a huge net/web structure, which traps your opponent into certain movement patterns. If your opponent hits it, they don't get cut but rather the net collapses in an attempt to peacefully trap and bind the opponent. This is particular synergistic with a wind-controlling sword, as you can blow your opponent into the net. Such a thing would be good against people like Youmu and Aya who pride themselves on speed rather than prudence, but ironically would be the worst thing to use against Komachi - remember her switch-teleport ability in SWR? We'd just be trapping ourselves, not that we'd know that. However, having such a merciful weapon with such a possible weakpoint against our 'nemesis' actually makes this much more intriging.

For the thread itself, I'd actually suggest some sort of magical red thread, for reasons I'll explain later. Mind, the only thing that even vaguely comes to mind is something from a Fire-Rat. However, the only person that has anything to do with that we haven't even met yet, the thread itself should be already in the form of some silly robe, and it's probably stored as a silly spellcard anyway. The other idea is simply to use some of Alice's threads, but they don't seem physical to begin with.

The two pins would actually be modified by Alice to be semi-automatnous dolls, as a stepping-stone/testbed/favor in her research. At least one of them would be in the form of a butterfly, while the other one would be either a cuckoo or a butterfly. You can guess what the first pin symbolizes, while the cuckoo is a bird that reproduces by laying it's eggs into other bird's nests. However, I don't see Yuyuko simply having a cuckoo pin laying about to modify, hence the idea of having a second butterfly. And having them tied together by a red thread is just an amusing piece of symbolism that the protagnist would not be able to catch, but just about everybody else would be able to get.

Now, I'm not too sure why Kenshiro would go out his way to make such a thing, where he'd get such an idea, or how he'd train with it.
>> No. 60197
File 122231288445.jpg - (59.22KB , 562x1000 , inu-yasha.jpg ) [iqdb]
60197
>>60196

>Fire-Rat

>However, the only person that has anything to do with that we haven't even met yet,

I dunno. He's a half youkai at least. He might be in Gensokyo.

:awesome:
>> No. 60198
>/th(?)/ - Rampagin': Entirely write in based. No limits, references everywhere. Point is to cause as much damage to Gensokyo and it's inhabitants as possible. I expect it to be a total mess, however, even if the idea of hitting Mokou with a GURANDO VIPAH makes me laugh.

So, FUiG?

Please try and get over your despair, Mode! We want you back!
>> No. 60199
>>60195

Oh, I also had an idea for a possible mini-CYOA that's a side-story for a possible idea in a maybe Flan-route event in which the protagnist sacrifices his own childhood memories by replacing himself and everyone else in them with Flandre and people she knows, in an effort to show her what a childhood can be like, even if it's a lie cannibalized by someone's else from another world.

Flandre more or less wakes up 'Outside', where she soon figures out she's a new transfer student to an elementary school. On her way, she passes by some blonde lady that's hurrying around either directing cleanings or repair to things. In her class (obviously filled with some rather improbable, yet familiar characters), she introduces herself and learns that just the day before, some boy just transfered far, far away or got really sick or something. (Hinted because he gave TOO much of himself away) Cue Flandre's first extracurricular project, talking to the other classmates to cheer them up and figure out what items represent their most important memories with the boy, which they'll all gather together into a box and have the blonde lady deliver it.

THERE, YOU OUT OF DESPAIR YET??? THERE'S ENOUGH SICKENLY SWEET WARM AND FUZZY FEELINGS IN THIS IDEA TO DROWN AN ENTIRE LITTER OF PUPPIES.
>> No. 60201
>>60199

Sounds odd. I'd much rather a modernish setting handwaved as the aftermath of all the anons and protagonists of the CYOA/LA's finding their way there and modernizing Gensokyo to the point where it's indistinguishable from modern civilization.

... hmm...
>> No. 60259
>>60201
Do not want.
>> No. 60270
>>60199

ANONYMOUS. AMPHETAMINE ABUSING. STOP.
>> No. 60275
>>60198

An organized FUiG with the normal CYOA rules would be awesome.
>> No. 60290
>>60201

Do not want indeed. If you're planning on doing something more than just FotLS (which is already awesome, but will probably take months to complete in wrinte-in mode without some railroading), I think these two would be the best
>
/forest/ - Youkai Maker: Choose a type and pick a name. Start as a powerless young youkai and try to grow yourself into someone that would make Yukari nervous.

>/th(?)/ - Rampagin': Entirely write in based. No limits, references everywhere. Point is to cause as much damage to Gensokyo and it's inhabitants as possible. I expect it to be a total mess, however, even if the idea of hitting Mokou with a GURANDO VIPAH makes me laugh.

Specially the /forest/ one. The FUiG³ only if done differently from Not Gensokyo Man's style.
>> No. 60305
>>60195

Yeah, I think you should continue making FotLS your focus.
>> No. 60308
Maybe something a bit lighter? It's still real early in day, put the current choice on hold, maybe you can just spew out a few paragraphs of crap about making some snacks for everyone to eat at their own leisure, maybe some meaningless conversation with Merlin while we do so. Can easily pick up to the original vote-in in a post after that, and you don't start beating up yourself some more by not updating. (Vicious spiral, etc etc)
>> No. 60310
>>60290

>but will probably take months to complete in wrinte-in mode without some railroading

I already do railroad to a degree. Even though I don't write options for you to pick, I still have general ideas of where you could go with all of it, and I plan future posts accordingly. When I get a write in, I consider which direction it's closest to and apply it to whichever 'path' it's best suited for. Past example would be the 'Kiss Yuyuko while she's asleep' thing, where the preconsidered results were Yes, No, Yes/Other. Naturally, Yes/Other won, but if there had been a write in to fondle her or something, it would have been counted as a 'Yes', because it would result in you being interrupted by Yuyuko without actually getting anything done and you'd get the same penalty results but with slight change to the way the text is written. Though sometimes the details put into a write-in can affect how well it goes over as well. Don't have any examples of that on hand though.

tl;dr There's more control on the situation than there seems.

For now though, I have some non-Touhou things I want to write. Maybe I'll feel better when I'm done with them.
>> No. 60555
I am no longer in despair. Expect updates later tonight when I get home.
>> No. 60562
Hooray! I knew spiking your potato chips with Prozac would do the trick!
>> No. 60570
>>60555

YESSSSSSSS
>> No. 60577
>>60562

So that's why they were so delicious!
>> No. 60578
File 122274444515.jpg - (58.14KB , 588x472 , chips.jpg ) [iqdb]
60578
>>60577
>> No. 60582
New thread when you do update. This one is in autosage.
>> No. 60583
>>60578
Just wondering, where is this originally from?
>> No. 60584
>>60583

No fuckin' clue. Don't even think it's a real translation.
>> No. 60586
>>60584

Well, it's sure not the translation that I'm interested in.
>> No. 60598
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BOUNDLESS RAGE

Somehow I didn't save the half a wall of an update I had written before I reset my computer to deal with typing lag.

I think I might be in despair again.
>> No. 60844
>>60583
I've got it labeled as "Hanyuel Manual", untranslated.

And no, she never does get fucked, which is a crying shame.
>> No. 61101
>>60584
It's not.

>>60844
Nope. Bad End, too.
Poor bastard.