[Return]
Archived thread

File 120768897094.jpg - (53.12KB , 430x430 , 3d93d31a7d412577e04718f5816a654b_anonib.jpg ) [iqdb]
5843 No. 5843
So I hear you want an imitator to the throne. Anyone wanna do a stupid and irreverant blatant ripoff of YWUiG?

>> No. 5848
You offering? Done anything like it?
>> No. 5853
Indeed I am offering, and nope, never done aything like it. I just happen to like to write, and figured I could use the practice.
>> No. 5856
Awesome. Are you going to do it fuig style, or will there be preselected choices?
>> No. 5857
>>5856
Either way go for it, will it be serious or light hearted and dark humored?
>> No. 5860
as long as it isn't about dakimakura
>> No. 5866
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/Breasts.html

I'd kill to see something like this.
>> No. 5868
Ok. First to 5 wins, Gonna start off with set choices. if you guys don't like my choices, I'll accept an alternate choice if it gets to 5. I'll try to avoid 7 minute gaps betweeen votes and posting.

------------------------------------------------
In west Clownadelphia, born and raised, on the playground you spent most of your days. When a couple of clowns who were up to no good, started making trouble in your neighborhood. They proceeded to beat the everloving shit out of you, and your consciousness fades away quickly.

Some time later you wake up. Face down on top of a hill. Looking around, you see nothing familar. Nearby there's a forest, Down the hill in the distance there seems to be a village, and on the edge of the forest there seems to be a shrine. Where will you go?

[ ] Into the woods
[ ] Down to the villiage
[ ] To the shrine
[ ] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
[ ] Become An Hero.
>> No. 5869
>>5868
[ ] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

get it over and done with
>> No. 5870
[x] Into the woods
>> No. 5871
[x]Moonwalk.
>> No. 5872
[x] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Destroy the threat first and foremost.
>> No. 5873
[x] To the shrine

5 may be too many, though. I think 4 may work better.
>> No. 5874
File 12076909158.jpg - (369.55KB , 750x850 , 1189962429345.jpg ) [iqdb]
5874
[x] Become An Hero.
>> No. 5875
[X] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>> No. 5876
[x] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
[X] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>> No. 5877
[x] Moonwalk into the shrine
>> No. 5878
[x] Moonwalk into the LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>> No. 5879
[x] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>> No. 5880
>>5877
keep the moonwalk for the lake. it will confuse it if we turn 360° and walk away from it
>> No. 5884
You look down at the lake. An unknown and all consuming rage fills you. Grabbing a nearby stick, you raise it into the air and scream "YOU MAY TAKE MY LIFE, YOU MAY TAKE MY CONTINUES, BUT YOU WON'T TAKE MY FREEDOM! DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD."
You charge down the hill in heroic fashion, and begin beating on the lake with your stick.
Your attack has no effect on the lake.
What now, anon, what now?

[ ] Continue your relentless assault
[ ] Dive in head first
[ ] Seek aid in defeating the Lake
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] It was not by my hand that I was made whole again.
>> No. 5885
[X] BECOME A FUCKING HERO.
LETS GO TO THE AFTERLIFE; I WANT TO MEET YUYUKO
>> No. 5886
[X] Seek aid in defeating the Lake

Cirno GET!
>> No. 5887
[ ] Seek aid in defeating the Lake
>> No. 5888
[x] Seek aid in defeating the Lake

Give the lake a solid form, Cirno, so that I may Falcon PAAAAAUNCH it into oblivion!
>> No. 5889
[x] It was not by my hand that I was once again given flesh.
>> No. 5890
[x] Seek aid in defeating the Lake
>> No. 5891
[x] Continue your relentless assault
>> No. 5892
FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM
errr i mean
[X] Genuflect
Lets bow down the fuck and pray for unlimited egg works
>> No. 5893
>>5888
This sounds familiar.
>> No. 5894
>>5884
[x] Continue your relentless assault
>> No. 5895
[X] It was not by my hand that I was once again given flesh.
>> No. 5896
[x] Dive in head first
Mankind ill needs a savior such as myself.
>> No. 5897
You fall backwards, exhausted by your hard work. The lake continues lapping up uppon the shore, mocking you with every splash. You decide that this foolish efford is the foolish work of foolish fools, foolishly fooling themselves, foolishly, into thinking that they have a fools chance against such foolish odds. It may sound foolish, but you think that you need to recruit help. Looking around you see no one in your immediate vacinity. Where will you go to recruit people for your noble mission?

[ ] Search around the lake
[ ] Dive into the lake. Surely you can beat it from within.
[ ] Go to the human villiage
[ ] Pray to a God for assistance.
[ ] Go tell it on the Mountain.
>> No. 5898
[x] Dive into the lake. Surely you can beat it from within.
>> No. 5899
[X] Search around the lake
>> No. 5900
[X] Go tell it on the Mountain.
>> No. 5901
[x] Pray to a God for assistance.
"Xenu, please dump your entire payload of hydrogen bombs onto this lake."
>> No. 5902
[ ] Dive into the lake. Surely you can beat it from within.
>> No. 5903
>>5901
Get out raid fag.
>> No. 5904
[x] Pray to a God for assistance.
>> No. 5905
This shit is gonna get awesome
[X] Pray to a God for assistance.
Lets pray for the frog god to help us
>> No. 5906
>>5866
Fucking Seconded.
>> No. 5907
File 120769346155.png - (1.33KB , 95x88 , dantefaget.png ) [iqdb]
5907
[x] Pray to Dante for assistance
>> No. 5908
[x] Pray to a God for assistance.
>> No. 5909
[X] Search around the lake

We need the strongest.
>> No. 5910
pray to god wins, go write now
>> No. 5912
[x] Pray
Any god we get will surely kick major ass. LAKE, YOUR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS TODAY! PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE JUDGMENT!
>> No. 5913
>>5897
[x] Search around the lake
>> No. 5914
[X] Pray to a God for assistance.
XENU!!!
>> No. 5916
And God said

"Let there be ⑨."

and it was good.
>> No. 5920
You kneel down next to the lake and begin praying. Nothing happens. You stand up throw your arms wide, and start chaning. Nothing happens. You start cursing and screaming at the sky. Still nothing happens. Finally you start stomping off to look around the lake and step on a frog. The sky rumbles and the wind picks up. Oh shi~
A small blonde girl, wearing a large hat that seems to be staring at you rises up out of the water. Her eyes are glowing red, and she seems quite upset. Actually her hat looks kinda like a frog... Oh shi...

[ ] Beg forgiveness
[ ] Attempt to distract the girl
[ ] Run away
[ ] Scream
>> No. 5927
>>5920
>[ ] Attempt to distract the girl

Hey, there's a fairy freezing frogs over there
>> No. 5928
Change [X] Scream TO [X] STEAL HER LARGE HAT
>> No. 5929
[x] Attempt to distract the girl
DISTRACTION PENIS
>> No. 5934
[X] Beg forgiveness
Hopefully, we will get away with this one, depending on how merciful Suwako is.
>> No. 5936
[ ] Beg forgiveness
>> No. 5942
[x] Beg forgiveness
>> No. 5943
[ ] Beg forgiveness
>> No. 5945
>>5897
[X] Beg forgiveness

I'll beg harder than I have in my entire life.
>> No. 5949
>>5920
[x] Hot Dickings
>> No. 5950
You fall down uppon your knees and beg the forgiveness of the strange girl. She looks somewhat suprised.
"You're not that blasted ice fairy..."
Her hat continues eying you, almost... hungrily.
"But you did still step on one of my precious frogs. Hum..."
The girl seems somewhat lost in thought over what to do with you.

[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Scream
[ ] Tackle the small girl
[ ] Eat the frog you stepped on
[ ] Run away.
>> No. 5951
>>5950
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 5952
>>5950

[ ] Tackle the small girl
>> No. 5953
File 120769638161.jpg - (22.78KB , 630x467 , Genuflecting.jpg ) [iqdb]
5953
>It was total humiliation to be genuflecting before the frog god that had raped my little sister and scooped out my best friend's eyes.
>> No. 5954
[o] Genuflect

solution to all life's questions
>> No. 5955
[x] Run away.

And seek out an alliance with the fairy.
>> No. 5956
[X] "Show me them titties"
>> No. 5957
[ ] Run away.
>> No. 5958
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 5959
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 5961
[X] "Show me them titties"

will be the write in winner
>> No. 5963
[X] "Show me them titties"
>> No. 5964
titties!
>> No. 5968
[X] "Show me them titties"
>> No. 5969
[x] Tickle the small girl
>> No. 5970
[X] "Show me them titties"

YOUKIA GONE WILD
>> No. 5972
You bow down before the Young girl. Your action seems to take her aback.

"Ah... I don't need any more followers, thank you. AH! I know. I believe I'll let my hat eat you. It's been saying it wants too since it first saw you."
The girl takes her hat off of her head and holds it in front of her. You fall backwards on the ground, thinking you might be able to escape in some manner when you hear the girl make a small "eep", followed a few seconds later by a large splash.

"THANKS HUMAN!" a Blue haired girl floats in the air. "I've been trying to get her all day~ Stupid frog girl gets mad at me and attacks me with giant frogs when I'm just having fun out here freezing frogs. Sure some may explode, but that's the fun. HEY! I just got a great Idea! You did me a favor, so I'll do you a favor! I'm the strongest in Gensokyo, so it'll be the strongest favor!"

[ ] Accept favor
[ ] Run away
[ ] Scream
[ ] Throw Rocks
[ ] TITS OR GTFO
>> No. 5973
[ ] Accept favor
>> No. 5974
[#] Remove Pants
>> No. 5975
>>5970
UP NEXT: WHEN SPELLING GOES WRONG
>> No. 5976
[x] Accept favor. And by favor we mean tits.
>> No. 5978
[ ] Accept favor
>> No. 5980
>>5972
[X] Accept favor

handjobhandjobhandjobhandjobhandjobhandjob OH GOD PLEASE
>> No. 5981
>>5972

[x] Strongest handjob
>> No. 5982
[X] Accept favor
>> No. 5983
[X] Accept favor
>> No. 5984
[X] Accept favor
>> No. 5986
>>5981
I don't even know why I want a Cirno hand job right now.
>> No. 5989
The small fairy swoops down to the ground and toddles over to you. She gets right up in your face, close enough for you to feel the unnatural chill rolling off of her body. She presses up real close. She giggles quietly.

"So you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY want may favor? Ya sure you want my favor?"

[ ] That anon, he's a cool guy. eh gets close to ice fairies and doesn't afraid of anything.
[ ] Grope
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[ ] Rape
>> No. 5990
[X] Grope
>> No. 5991
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 5992
[ ] Grope
>> No. 5993
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
CAN'T RESIST, MUST RUFFLE.
>> No. 5994
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 5995
[ ] Grope
>> No. 5996
[x] Accept the favor
"Cirno! Extinguish the life in that hat so that I may safely wear it!"
HAT END
>> No. 5997
[ ] Grope
>> No. 5999
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair
>> No. 6000
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

At last, I can die happy
>> No. 6001
[ ] Grope

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 6002
>>59726

[x] Accept the strongest favor
>> No. 6003
[X] That anon, he's a cool guy. eh gets close to ice fairies and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 6004
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.


oh god cirno hair
>> No. 6005
[ ] That anon, he's a cool guy. eh gets close to ice fairies and doesn't afraid of anything.

This one isn't really an option you know
>> No. 6006
>>6000
Ruffle GET
>> No. 6008
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 6009
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

THIS HAIR. IT WAS MADE FOR ME.
>> No. 6011
[] whip it out
>> No. 6012
[ ] Grope
>> No. 6014
File 120769816095.png - (34.22KB , 503x600 , 12076008811(2).png ) [iqdb]
6014
You reach up, albeit slowly, and gently ruffle Cirno's hair. She looks at you quizzically, not quite understanding what you just did.
"What'cha do that for?"
You ruffle her hair some more and she giggles.
"Hey that feels good~"
Cirno sqirms in your lap obviously enjoying the sensation that your rubbing is giving her. A chill comes over your hand while in such close proximity to her hair. She has a huge grin on her face.
"Hey Human, What's this called?"

[ ] Sex
[ ] Groping
[ ] Sexual Harassment
[ ] Love
[ ] Ruffling
>> No. 6015
[X] Love
>> No. 6016
[X] Love

I am weary of rape with someone who can freeze us to death.
>> No. 6017
[x] Love

And pre-emptively for the next question asked

[x] Baby don't hurt me
>> No. 6018
[] LOVE <3
>> No. 6019
[X] Love

It totally is.
>> No. 6020
[X] Love
>> No. 6021
[X] Love
>> No. 6022
[ ] Love

Don't hurt me.
>> No. 6023
[ ] Love

No more
>> No. 6024
[] LOVE

NO MORE
>> No. 6025
[x] MOE~
>> No. 6026
>>6014
[X] Love
Adorable end
>> No. 6027
>>6014

BABY DON'T HURT ME NO MORE
>> No. 6032
[ ] "We should get to know each other better..."
>> No. 6033
Cirno looks at you with a look like she doesn't quite understand.
"Love?"
You reaffirm what you already said.
"But I thought love is when too people made a baby or something. I don't understand how you humans work. OH HEY! I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. Does that mean you love me?"

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Rape
>> No. 6035
>>6033

[X] Yes
Good end.
>> No. 6036
[ ] Yes

SO MOE I'M GONNA DIE
>> No. 6038
She isn't a maid, nor wearing the uniform


[] yes
>> No. 6039
File 120769876947.jpg - (56.29KB , 400x347 , BERSERCAR.jpg ) [iqdb]
6039
[x] Yes
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK, BER-SER-CAR
>> No. 6040
[x] Yes
>> No. 6041
[ ] Yes
>> No. 6042
>>6033

YES
>> No. 6043
[X] Yes

ICE END.

Hopefully this doesn't involve an ice boat, though.
>> No. 6044
[X] Yes
[X] Yes
[X] Yes
[X] Yes
[X] Yes
[X] Yes
>> No. 6045
>>6039
Would you like to making fuck Berserker
BERSEEEERKEEEEEER
>> No. 6047
Cirno giggles and gives you a hug.
"YAY! You love me!"
She continues to wiggle around and pressing up against you making it really hard to concentrate.
"I think I like being loved! Hey Human! Do that thing again!"

[ ] Do "That" thing.
[ ] Kiss her
[ ] Gently caress
[ ] Rape
>> No. 6049
>>6047

[X] Kiss her
>> No. 6050
[X] Kiss her while ruffling her hair.

Multitasking.
>> No. 6051
>>6047
[x] Do "That Thing"
"KARL GOTCH! TAKE THIS SWORD AND RUN US BOTH THROUGH! NOW THAT I'M IN LOVE, I'M NO LONGER FIT TO BE THE STRONGEST!"
>> No. 6052
[X] Do "That" thing.
OOOOOOOOOHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
>> No. 6053
[ ] Kiss her
>> No. 6054
I'm not sure I follow what you mean by "that" thing...
>> No. 6055
[ ] Do "That" thing.
>> No. 6056
[o] Kiss her
>> No. 6057
[X] Gently caress
>> No. 6059
[X] Do "That" thing.
MUST RUFFLE
>> No. 6060
[ ] Kiss her while ruffling hair
>> No. 6061
[X] Do "That" thing.
Fore play by ruffling of hair? How delicious.
>> No. 6062
[ ] Do "That" thing.
>> No. 6063
[x] Do "That Thing" like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star
>> No. 6064
[X] Gently caress
Lets caress her, kissing is for the weak
>> No. 6065
[x] Gently caress
DAMN YOU SA FOR TAINTING THESE WORDS
>> No. 6066
Ruffling Cirno's hair is like popping Vicodin.
>> No. 6067
>>6063
FUCK YES YOU ARE THE STRONGEST IN GENSOKYO!
>> No. 6068
Kiss leads to tongue stuck on flagpole situation. Warm her up first.
>> No. 6069
File 120769964436.png - (23.53KB , 666x576 , 1180406342435.png ) [iqdb]
6069
>>6068
Warming up leads to "Wicked Witch of the West meeting a bucket of water" situation.

Getting stuck to the strongest means we have the strongest bond.
>> No. 6070
You smile at the incredibly eager ice fairy rubbing up against you. You reach up to ruffle her hair again when, suddenly, something explodes out of the lake. You and Cirno look at the thing that exploded out of the lake, both frozen in place. No more than 20 feet away from you floats a VERY pissed off frog goddess. Her hat ain't too happy either. That damn ice fairy cockblocked it's next meal.
"OH NO" Shouts Cirno. She takes off into the air, grabbing you by the collar. Zig zagging around the frogs that seem to be pouring out of nowhere, she makes a beeline for the trees.
Several minutes have passed and the two of you seem to have lost the frogs in the woods. You also seem to have lost yourselves.
Covered in scrapes and bruises, Cirno unceremoniously drops you on the ground and begins ranting about Suwako. You try for a short period of time to calm her down, but to no avail. She rambles on for a few minutes before she seems to decide something.
"I'm gonna go show that frog girl! You stay here. It won't take long!"
With that, Cirno flies off into the distance, leaving you in the middle of the Forest of Magic. Alone. With no one to defend you should some hungry youkai come along and want to make a meal of you.

[ ] Scream
[ ] Try to follow Cirno
[ ] Curl up in a ball and morn your loss
[ ] Search for somewhere safer than you are.
[ ] RUN, FOREST, RUN.
>> No. 6071
COCKBLOCKED. FUCK
>> No. 6072
[x] Scream
A manly scream. Hopefully our manliness will give us the power to fly.
>> No. 6074
>>6070
[X] Try to follow Cirno

YOU BASTARD I WAS GETTING HARD
>> No. 6075
[ ] Try to follow Cirno
>> No. 6076
[X] Try to follow Cirno

Must follow. Must not lose ice fairy.

Also, hey, if Suwako starts winning the fight, we might get to see some hot Goddess-On-Fairy sexual harassment.
>> No. 6077
[X] Try to follow Cirno
SAVE Cirno and rape Suwako while ur at it
>> No. 6078
[x] RUN, FOREST, RUN.
The faster we move the higher our chances of meeting Alice.
>> No. 6079
[ ] Try to follow Cirno
MUST RUFFLE HAIR
>> No. 6081
[ ] Try to follow Cirno
>> No. 6082
[x] Try to follow Cirno

She's not going to remember where we are.
>> No. 6083
Nothing will stop my large hardon from colliding with Cirno.
>> No. 6085
You're not absolutely sure which way Cirno went, but you pick the most likely direction and begin heading that way. You continue walking for quite some time before you start hearing something. It sounds vaguely like... singing. Your curiosity is piqued.

[ ] Continue looking for Cirno
[ ] Call out for Cirno
[ ] Look for the source of the singing
>> No. 6086
>>6085

[X] Continue looking for Cirno
What the hell, they're all going to lead to the same place anyway.
>> No. 6087
[ ] Continue looking for Cirno

HAIR RUFFLE HAIR
>> No. 6088
>>6085

[ ] Continue looking for Cirno

In b4 night blind
>> No. 6089
[x] Continue looking for Cirno
>> No. 6090
[ ] Continue looking for Cirno
>> No. 6091
[ ] Look for the source of the singing

Maybe she can help us find Cirno.
>> No. 6092
[x] Call out for Cirno
God damn it Mystia, I don't have time for you. Go get eaten by Yuyuko.
>> No. 6093
[X] Continue looking for Cirno
NOTHING CAN CHANGE OUR COURSE, WE ARE GOING STRAIGHT FOR CIRNO
>> No. 6094
[ ] Continue looking for Cirno
>> No. 6095
[ ] Look for the source of the singing

We require Lamprey
>> No. 6097
[ ] Look for the source of the singing
>> No. 6098
[X] Continue looking for Cirno
MYSTIA EATS HUMANS
>> No. 6099
>>6098
No she doesn't. She just blinds humans, who then get eaten.
[ ] Look for the source of the singing
>> No. 6100
You decide to not head in the direction of the singing, and actually change your route slightly to avoid running into the source. It couldn't possibly be a good idea to go looking for the source.

You continue walking for what seems to be hours, each bit of the forest looking pretty much like the last until you come to a clearing. Stepping out of the woods you spy a girl wearing a black dress and a large floppy hat. She appears to be picking mushrooms and mumbling to herself.

[ ] Approach the girl silently
[ ] Shout at the girl
[ ] Ignore the girl and continue looking for cirno
>> No. 6102
[ ] Shout at the girl

I'd let my hardon collide with her, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 6103
[X] Approach the girl silently
Must... not... miss this chance
>> No. 6104
[⑨] Ignore the girl and continue looking for cirno
NEVER ABANDON OUR ICY SWEETHEART!
>> No. 6105
[ ] Ignore the girl and continue looking for cirno
>> No. 6106
[X] Ignore the girl and continue looking for Cirno

Nothing will deter us...

Well, okay, Rumia might deter me, but I can't say the same for everyone else. Marisa certainly isn't enough to stop me.
>> No. 6107
>>6100
[x] Approach the girl silently

ADD...... kicking... in... OOH WHAT'S THAT?
>> No. 6108
Well Rumia can pull me away from going after cirno...
too cute, i want to be in the darkness with her
>> No. 6109
[ ] Ignore the girl and continue looking for cirno
>> No. 6110
[X] Ignore the girl and continue looking for cirno

The hair calls for us to ruffle it!
IT WILL NOT BE DENIED
>> No. 6111
[ ] Approach the girl silently
>> No. 6112
[x] Shout at the girl
Cuz walking up behind some girl in the middle of a forest in complete silence is totally not creepy at all.
>> No. 6113
[x] Ignore the girl and continue looking for cirno
MY PENIS URGES ME FORWARD, INTO A NEW TOMMORROW
>> No. 6114
>>6106
It's marisa, Rumia doesn't wear a hat or collect mushrooms.

And for the record, I'd let Marisa collect my mushroom.
>> No. 6115
>>6100
>[ ] Shout at the girl

HAY DO YOU KNOW WHERE CIRNO IS
>> No. 6116
You decide to ignore the girl and continue to look for Cirno. The girl looks up when you walk past her into the woods, but otherwise seems to pay you little heed.
You walk for several more hours, hoping that you're going in a straight line when you come across a small path in the woods. It seems to go in the same direction as you're already going so you start walking down it. After traveling down it for a few minutes you come to a three way fork.

[ ] Right
[ ] Left
[ ] Straight ahead
>> No. 6117
[ ] Right

I choose this because that is my fapping hand.
>> No. 6118
>>6114

I know. That's why I said Marisa wasn't enough to deter me.

Summary: READ HARDER.
>> No. 6120
[x] Straight ahead

There is but one path for us! FORWARD! FORWARD TOWARDS A FUTURE OF HAIR RUFFLING!
>> No. 6121
[X] Left
>> No. 6122
[X] Straight ahead
Damn right, straight ahead is cirno
>> No. 6123
[x] Straight ahead
It's the third answer in three selections. 3x3 = 9
STRAIGHT AHEAD IS THE STRONGEST ANSWER, GUYS
>> No. 6124
[ ] Right

Fapping hand does seem like a compelling argument.
>> No. 6125
[X] Straight ahead

LIKE AN ARROW PIERCING THE HEAVENS!

YOU THINK YOU CAN THROW ME OFF COURSE?
>> No. 6126
[X] Straight ahead
>> No. 6127
Oh, shit, you're right! 3x3. Fuck.
[ ] Straight ahead
>> No. 6128
[x] WARP SPEED STRAIGHT AHEAD
>> No. 6129
[x] Straight ahead
I WILL KICK REASON TO THE CURB RUFFLE THE HEAVENS !
WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?
>> No. 6130
[ ] Straight ahead
>> No. 6131
[ ] Right
>> No. 6132
You do realize the harder we fight for the erotic hair rufflings, the less likely we are to receive them, right?
>> No. 6133
>>6132
No.
>> No. 6134
You continue straight ahead. Feeling confidant, you actually run foward, You scream "WHO DO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM" as you run along. Face first into a Fox who seems quite startled by your presence. You were running so fast that you weren't able to stop for this sudden appearance, and tumble along the path taking the fox with you. It really looks quite upset at this point.

[ ] Appologize
[ ] Run. Run like the motherfucking wind.
[ ] Oh shi~
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Pray
>> No. 6135
>>6132
We love Cirno and she loves us, we will find a way and there will be rufflings followed by sexings.
>> No. 6136
>>6132
Your logic doesn't work on me, Anti-Spiral. I have long since thrown logic away!
>> No. 6137
[ ] Appologize
>> No. 6138
[x] Apologize
>> No. 6139
[X] Appologize
>> No. 6140
[x] Pray
>> No. 6141
[x] Run. Run like the motherfucking wind.
After a "Sorry", of course.
>> No. 6142
[ ] Run. Run like the motherfucking wind.

TO HELL WITH RAN-TAILS! YIFFING IS BUT A SPECK OF DUST IN THE EYE OF THE GLORY OF HAIR RUFFLING CIRNO!
>> No. 6143
[ ] Appologize
>> No. 6144
>>6134
[x] Apologize
Courtesy is always nice.
>> No. 6145
[X] Apologize

No reason to be impolite.
>> No. 6146
[X] Run. Run like the motherfucking wind.
ONLY CHOICE
>> No. 6147
>>6142
[ ] Appologize

SHE WILL BRING US TO OUR (9)
>> No. 6148
[X] Appologize
We can spare a second being polite before returning to our quest
>> No. 6149
[ ] Pray

I learn slow
>> No. 6150
[X] Genuflect
>> No. 6151
File 120770172217.jpg - (224.26KB , 911x990 , 1183095547760.jpg ) [iqdb]
6151
Eyes on the prize, boys!
EYES ON THE PRIZE
>> No. 6152
[ ] Appologize
>> No. 6153
[x] Appologize
許してください藍様!!
>> No. 6155
this shit is gonna get epic
>> No. 6156
File 120770201321.jpg - (46.19KB , 648x591 , 1206584401264(2).jpg ) [iqdb]
6156
The fox disentangles itself from you, and turns around to face you. Glowing for a moment it turns into a woman with 9 tails. She really does seem quite upset at this point. You stand up and brush the dust off of yourself.

"You've interrupted my work. What on Earth are you doing here?"
You mutter an apology to her, and start to try to explain that you were looking for Cirno, but she cuts you off.
"I'm very busy right now. If you don't mind, I have other places to be right now."
She turns to walk away from you.

[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
[ ] Let her go.
[ ] Tail feel so good.
[ ] Follow Ran.
>> No. 6157
[ ] Let her go.
>> No. 6158
[x] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6159
[X] Tail feel so good.

Cirno can wait. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. Water flowing underground.
>> No. 6160
[ ] Tail feel so good.

THE ONLY ANSWER.
>> No. 6161
>>6156
[x] Let her go.
>> No. 6162
[X] Tail feel so good.
Nobody can resist that
>> No. 6163
[ ] Let her go.

As much as I love her tails, I have a bad feeling..
>> No. 6164
[X] Tail feel so good.

It's only 10% yiff!
>> No. 6165
[x] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
"I swear to God, if you don't tell me where I can find Cirno, I'll rape you right here."
>> No. 6166
[X] Tail feel so good.
>> No. 6167
[x] Let her go.

RESISTIN MAH YIFFING URGES
>> No. 6168
[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6171
File 12077022573.jpg - (281.16KB , 1043x1062 , 1196632809672.jpg ) [iqdb]
6171
[X] Tail feel so good.
>> No. 6172
tonight we yiff in rantails
>> No. 6173
[X] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6175
[x] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6182
[ ] Tail feel so good.

Were we otherwise occupied? I have now forgotten.
>> No. 6184
[ ] Tail feel so good.
>> No. 6185
Watching those fluffy tails wave back and forth while she's walking is too much for you. You run up behind her, and leap into her fluffy bushy tails. You squeeze and rub them against your self. Ran screams in suprise then makes another noise half between a scream and a moan. Suddenly, you're ejected from Ran's tails. You land on the ground. HARD. the next thing you see is an extremely angry ran, looming over you. After that... well... Let's just say that they didnt' find enough of you to burry.

BAD END.
-----------------------------------------------
Continue?
[] Yes
[] No
>> No. 6186
[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6191
[] Yes
>> No. 6192
[x] Yes
BACK ONE CHOICE, WE'RE DOING IT RIGHT THIS TIME
>> No. 6194
ONCE YWUIG is DONE FOR THE DAY (in 1 HR), then yes! Continue!
>> No. 6197
well that was worth it
[X] Yes
lets start over
>> No. 6198
GM's back
>> No. 6199
>>6185
God damn it anon.
[x] Yes.
>> No. 6201
[X] Yes

TOTALLY worth it.
>> No. 6203
[] Yes

and

[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6213
[ ] Back 1 choice
[ ] Back 6 choices
[ ] Re-start

(and yeah, I'll go again once GM's gone)
>> No. 6217
[X] Back 1 choice
[X] Follow Ran
>> No. 6219
[ ] Back 1 choice
>> No. 6221
[X] Back 1 choice
allright
>> No. 6222
[ ] Back 1 choice


[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6223
[X] Back 1 choice
>> No. 6224
[x] Back one choice
>> No. 6236
[ ] Back 1 choice
>> No. 6268
File 120770391092.jpg - (46.04KB , 648x587 , 1206584401264(3).jpg ) [iqdb]
6268
The fox disentangles itself from you, and turns around to face you. Glowing for a moment it turns into a woman with 9 tails. She really does seem quite upset at this point. You stand up and brush the dust off of yourself.

"You've interrupted my work. What on Earth are you doing here?"
You mutter an apology to her, and start to try to explain that you were looking for Cirno, but she cuts you off.
"I'm very busy right now. If you don't mind, I have other places to be right now."
She turns to walk away from you.

[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
[ ] Let her go.
[ ] Tail feel so good.
[ ] Follow Ran.
>> No. 6271
>>6268

[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?

Keep going, it helps with the writing waits in the GM thread.
>> No. 6273
[X] Let her go.
>> No. 6276
[X] Tail feel so good.

THIS TIME...WILL BE DIFFERENT!
>> No. 6278
>>6276
Insanity. Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

She might not be so mad if you guys had some tofu.
>> No. 6281
lol
well lets see
[X] Follow Ran.
Wanting the same, different approach
>> No. 6282
[X] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?

I doubt it.
>> No. 6286
[x] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?

MOU IKKAI
>> No. 6301
[X] Tail feel so good.
>> No. 6302
[ ] Let her go.
>> No. 6304
>>6268
[X] Let her go.

Please don't die. This is the only way to not get a BAD END.
>> No. 6307
>>6163 here.

Same answer as before. [X] Let her go.
>> No. 6309
[ ] Tail feel so good.
>> No. 6311
[x] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 6312
[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 6313
She turns to walk away from you.
>> No. 6314
[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?

Do not loose primary target. This may be our only chance.
>> No. 6315
[ ] Wait, Do you know where I can find Cirno?
>> No. 6316
>>6301>>6309
FAGGOTRY, JESUS CHRIST.

[x] let her go
>> No. 6320
>>6316
Well, look who's finally here. Is "Charles in Charge" over? Thanks for showing up!
>> No. 6374
You call out to Ran as she's leaving.
"What? That ice fairy? Who knows. Now if you don't mind, I'm afraid I have to be on my way." and with that, she leaves. You fall back down to the path dispondant. The only lead you had at the moment is seemingly lost. Suddenly, in front of you this strange black thing opens up, like somone unzipped the air in front of you. Barreling out of the gap comes a very confused ice fairy, bowling directly into you. You lay oun the ground slightly dazed.

"TAKE THAT YOU... wait.. what?"

You hear a light laughter float past you on the wind.

Cirno realizes that she's lying on something and stands up. Turning around she's suprised to see you.
"HUMAN! What are you doing here? Wait, where is here? What happened? I'm confused. I was fighting that frog girl, then suddenly, I'm falling, then I'm here, then I'm on top of you, then I don't know where I'm at and Uh...."
Wow. She is such a ⑨.
Looking around, you realize that night has fallen. Cirno seems to have noticed this as well.
"Oh. It's dark." She yawns "I'm sleepy. Good night."
With that, she lays down on the path in front of you and seems to get ready to go to sleep.

[ ] Wait! I can't sleep out here.
[ ] Gather materials and start a fire.
[ ] Curl up next to Cirno.
[ ] Leave cirno and try to find yourself someplace safe to sleep.
>> No. 6380
[x] Wait! I can't sleep out here.
We need to find some place to stay for the night, where we'll commence some nightly hair-ruffling.
>> No. 6384
>>6374
[ ] Curl up next to Cirno.
The fire sounds like a bad idea
>> No. 6389
[X] Curl up next to Cirno.
lets sleep next to cirno of course
>> No. 6396
[ ] Gather materials and start a fire.
>> No. 6397
>>6389>>6384
Anon will freeze
>> No. 6402
[X] Wait! I can't sleep out here.
>> No. 6404
[x] Gather materials and start a fire.

This is what a man does.
>> No. 6407
[X] Curl up next to Cirno.

We shall fall asleep while ruffling her hair, and she shall awaken the next morning to us doing the same!
>> No. 6409
>>6374
[X] Gather fire materials.
>> No. 6412
[x] Gather materials and start a fire.

I will build the strongest fire for while we rest near the strongest.
>> No. 6416
[x] Gather materials and start a fire.

Curling up to Cirno is a sure fire route to hypothermia.
>> No. 6430
[x] Wait! I can't sleep out here.
Fire + Cirno = BAD END
>> No. 6439
[x]Arson.

Do it.
>> No. 6440
>>6430
Not really. Although she's an ice fairy, she isn't made of ice. Fire would hurt her like it would a normal human. It probably would irritate her to be warm, though.
>> No. 6441
You wander off into the woods looking for twigs and various other materials to build a fire with. You think you hear something moving around in the darkness. You quickly move back to where cirno is, and begin striking two rocks together. You eventually manage to get a small fire going.

"IIIIIYAAAAAA IT'S TOO BRIGHT" A voice cries out.
You whip your head up, and just on the other side of Cirno you see a girl with blonde hair, wearing a black dress with a red ribbon in your hair.

[ ] Panic
[ ] Oh, sup.
[ ] Apologize.
[ ] Wake cirno up.
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 6442
>>Wait! I can't sleep out here. This is bat country!
>> No. 6444
>>6374

[x] THANKS YUKARI, I OWE YOU ONE
>> No. 6445
>>6441
[ ] Wake cirno up.

Fuck you Rumia, I am not a tasty snack.
>> No. 6446
>>6441
OH SHI-
[x] Wake Cirno Up.
>> No. 6449
>>6441
[ ] Do nothing.

If we make any noise, Rumia will know we're here. She's blind due to the light, so just be quiet.
>> No. 6450
>>6441
[X] Oh, sup.
>> No. 6452
>>6441
Took me a second to match description to character. Then there was a definite "OH SHI-" moment.
>> No. 6454
[x] Wake Cirno Up.
>> No. 6455
[x] Oh, sup.
>> No. 6456
[ ] Wake cirno up.
>> No. 6457
>>6441
>>a red ribbon in your hair.

[x] Hey Rumia, why are you putting a ribbon in my hair?
>> No. 6458
[x] Remove ribbon
>> No. 6460
[X] Oh, sup.
fuck yes, finally rumia, go get her!
>> No. 6461
>>6449

Seconding this. Especially after what Cirno just did in GM's game. And they call us Dumbass.
>> No. 6462
>>6441
>[ ] Oh, sup.

If she can see the fire, that means the moon is full and her darkness doesn't work.
>> No. 6464
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 6467
[x] Wake Cirno Up.

then cast magic missile at the darkness
>> No. 6469
>>6461
And they call her (9)

but if you want to fight Rumia on your own that's your problem.
>> No. 6471
[x] Wake cirno up.

And get her to cast magic missile on the darkness.
>> No. 6472
[X] Wake cirno up.
>> No. 6477
File 120770858585.jpg - (50.96KB , 519x540 , 1206963067825.jpg ) [iqdb]
6477
You slowly pick up a stick and poke cirno with it, urging her to wake up.

"Urggff.. An dats... giant frog.. mnnph..."
It seems that cirno is quite exhausted from her fight with the frog goddess earlier.

"Uuuuu... Cirno? Is that you? It's bright... It hurtssssss.." She gently sobs.

Cirno rolls over, and props herslef up.

"Rummm.. rummiaaa... Izzat yew?"
Rumia latches onto Cirno sobbing.
"Cirno~ That mean human made a bright light and it hurts~ Make him stop~"

Oh shi-

[ ] Put out fire.
[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] Umm... What's going on here?
[ ] Scream.
>> No. 6478
Even if you stay silent, Cirno is going to wake up due to the noise, giving away your position.
>> No. 6479
[X] Oh, sup.
>> No. 6482
[ ] Put out fire.

DON'T WANNA DIE
>> No. 6484
[x] Put out fire.
I'll use my diplomacy skills to round up all the 1st and 2nd level boss characters. I'll be king of the misfits.
>> No. 6485
[X] Put out fire.
>> No. 6487
Wait, Rumia can project a blob of darkness in the daytime, but a single fire at night ruins her shit?
>> No. 6488
[X] Put out fire.

Rumia is Cirno's friend.
Cirno's friend is our friend.
Friends are for hair-ruffling.
>> No. 6489
[x] Put out fire.

Do not make difficulties for the 9.
>> No. 6490
>>6477
[X] Put out fire.

They apepar to be friends. Bad choice to hurt Cirno's friend
>> No. 6491
[X] Put out fire.
of course
>> No. 6492
[x] Put out fire.

No need to start trouble.
>> No. 6494
Goddamn girl, get a pair of sunglasses.

Anyway, if this is Rumia's turf, there's unlikely to be other youkai that will eat us in our sleep. Which removes the need for the fire.
>> No. 6496
Maybe Cirno won't hate us for hurting her friend.
Better yet, maybe she will want to share the wonderful new thing we showed her. Maybe we can do it with her and Rumia at the same time.

It will be like having a three-way, but with hair ruffling.
>> No. 6498
File 120770918066.jpg - (26.82KB , 640x480 , JUSTASPLANNED.jpg ) [iqdb]
6498
>>6496
>> No. 6499
[ ] Put out fire.
>> No. 6500
Why put out the fire when we can make it bigger?

[x]Forest fire
>> No. 6502
File 120770929154.jpg - (44.63KB , 300x741 , 1206974586557.jpg ) [iqdb]
6502
>>6487
Close proximity to her, as well as LOLARTISTICLICENCE. Iunno.
---------------------------------------------
You quickly stomp on the fire to put it out. The entire surroundings around you quickly drop into darkness.
You hear someone giggle. You're not quite sure if it was Rumia or Cirno.
"Cirno~ Cirno~, Can I eat the mean human? He was so mean to me~"
Cirno, Still groggy from being woken up slurrs together an answer, "Suuuuuuuurrrreee... yah... whut'ver. I'mn tiiired. g'n'ght."
Cirno flopped down on the ground. Within seconds, she was snoring lightly.
"Ufufufufuu~ I'm hungry~ I haven't had a human in a while~ This will be fun~"

[ ] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Why you do this thing?
[ ] Diplomatize.
[ ] Run.
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 6503
[x] Diplomatize.

Go go Charisma stats. RUMIA has joined the party!
>> No. 6504
STOP WHAT YOU DO IS WRONG
[ ] Why you do this thing?
>> No. 6505
[ ] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
>> No. 6506
[X] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
>> No. 6507
[X] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
>> No. 6508
[X] Diplomatize.

We have a 14 CHA. let's use it.
>> No. 6509
[X] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
>> No. 6510
[x] Diplomatize.
>> No. 6511
[x] Why you do this thing?
>> No. 6512
File 120770951031.jpg - (51.64KB , 596x738 , bigO.jpg ) [iqdb]
6512
[x] Diplomatize
ROGER SMITH, THE NEGOTIATOR.
>> No. 6513
[X] Diplomatize.

We can do this.
>> No. 6514
yeah right, Anon has the charisma of a clod of dirt, as if that would get him anywhere
>> No. 6515
>>6502

[x] Is that so~
>> No. 6517
>>6502
[X] Diplomatize

We can surely outsmart Rumia
>> No. 6518
[X] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
>> No. 6519
[x] Diplomatize
>> No. 6520
[ ] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.
STRONGEST MAGIC MISSILE!
>> No. 6521
I just have one question.

[ ] Why you do this thing?
>> No. 6522
[x] CIRNO! USE MAGIC MISSILE ON THE DARKNESS.

Rumia may be stupid but more importantly she's voracious
>> No. 6524
[x] Diplomatize

DIPLOMATIZE THE YOUKAI
WITH YOUR HAIR RUFFLING
>> No. 6526
File 120771002682.jpg - (122.52KB , 500x500 , 1206973735984.jpg ) [iqdb]
6526
You talk to Offering her other suggestions for things she might eat instead of you, or offering things that you could potentially do for her. She just continues to chuckle softly to herself the whole time you do this.
"Ufufufu~ Keep talking~ it makes it easier to fi..." You hear a loud crash cut off Rumia's talking.
"Owowowowow..." Rumia starts sobbing again.

[ ] Console Rumia.
[ ] MAGIC MISSILE.
[ ] Grab Cirno and run.
[ ] Do nothing, fall silent.
[ ] Restart the fire.
>> No. 6527
[ ] Restart the fire.
>> No. 6528
[ ] Console Rumia.

Poor Youkai. :(
>> No. 6529
[X] Console Rumia.

Adorable killer Youkai is still adorable.
>> No. 6530
[X] Console Rumia.
LETS BEFRIEND HER
>> No. 6531
[x] Console Rumia.
Hair ruffling start!
>> No. 6533
[X] Do nothing, fall silent.
>> No. 6534
>>6529 >>6530 >>6531
Ruffle the heavens with your hand, eh?
>> No. 6535
>>6526
[ ] Console Rumia.

Clumsy moe.
>> No. 6539
>>6531
I hope you aren't very attached to that arm
>> No. 6540
>>6526

[x] Restart the fire.

ARE WE NOT HOMOSAPIENS?

HARNESS THE POWER OF FLAME. IT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT.
>> No. 6541
[X] Console Rumia.
>> No. 6542
[x] Console Rumia.
>> No. 6543
[X] Console Rumia.

EPIC HAIR-RUFFLING THREE-WAY IMMINENT
>> No. 6544
Double Hair ruffling!
We are in heaven.
By the way, nice thread Kira, close to 400 already. I like it, keep it up
>> No. 6545
new thread~
>> No. 6546
>>6539

Hey, one-armed guys are consistently badass. Plus, later, we can graft something else on to us as a replacement.
>> No. 6548
>>6546

Like Rinnosuke's arm?
>> No. 6549
>>6545

I personally support using one thread until it drops off the first page.
>> No. 6552
>>6548

Fuck yes. That or a chainsaw.
>> No. 6554
>>6546
Future self's or previous employer's?

Because the former typically comes with a heaping dose of badassness, while the latter with schizophrenia.
>> No. 6573
>>6554
>schizophrenia

I prefer the term "mad enhancement"
>> No. 6920
>>6554
Are we going to use swords or revolvers?
>> No. 6931
>>6920

Are you kidding? Both.