[Return]
Archived thread

File 121962296991.jpg - (93.60KB , 600x729 , 1206640830545.jpg ) [iqdb]
57228 No. 57228
Sakuya was so confident, so sure that you'd die. But in the end this happened. It's pretty clear that whatever she had planned wasn't like this. You can't help but to smile. In some way or another, you must've avoided death again.

Again.

You avoided death again. A slight wave of nausea hits you as you realize just the threat you're in. As long as you're inside this mansion, you can't be safe. You have to get out.

No. Shaking your head you manage to clear it a bit. You will get out, and the first obstacle you have to clear is that maid. A look at her proves that she's still shaken from this. It was all just... "It's useless."

The moment you say it you wish you hadn't After a few quick quick blinks from her, realization spreads across Sakuya's face and she reaches for her knives.

While reciting one word in your head you dash for her. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid...!' If she gets to use the range to her advantage, you're as good as dead. Blocking thrown knives with a sword is possible, but really, really hard. You might have the skills, you're not too sure if you could do it even with those.

Thankfully she doesn't seem to be in her full senses, as you manage to close your distance before she gets to throw any of her knives. Right, now all it takes to beat her is one good hit. The the head? Or legs? Maybe stomach? It doesn't matter, that maid uniform doesn't offer any defence at all. So, one hit and she's de...

Dead. Another human killed by this sword.

In a moment you change the way you'll be landing the hit, just to knock her out. But that moment gives her enough time to jump out of the sword's way. "Tsch!" Her earlier lack of defence turned from weakness into a strength. Best way to knock her out in a one hit would be to hit her to the side or back of her head. Well, this fight was easy earlier. This just made it bit harder.

...Soon it becomes painfully clear that claymore wasn't made for this. Dealing non-lethal blows with it is slow and hard. It was made to kill. Sakuya is quick enough to dodge your blows, not even trying to block them. Well, blocking sword with knife would be stupid... But at the same time she manages to answer your blows with strikes of her knife. Blocking with claymore would be too slow, so you have to resort to dodging. It's good that you have the advantage of the distance, so dodging isn't too hard.

So, from defence stand-points your situations are almost same. But that's where it ends. Sakuya is fighting to kill, while you're only trying to knock her out. Her only limitations are what you place on her, she isn't holding back at all. It won't matter to her where she'll hit you.

A thought crosses your mind. What if you'd get rid of the sword?

...No, that would be stupid and useless. Sure, then it would be nearly impossible for you to kill her, but you'd also lose your biggest advance over her, that being the distance she has to keep. And you're none too sure if you could even knock her out with only your fists.

"Khk...!" Another cut just barely avoided. This isn't like the training with Momizi, unnecessary thoughts can kill you.

...Killing her would be easy.
[ ] Stop messing around! You know how to kill human, so do it.
[ ] Don't think about it! There's no way you'd kill her, continue like this.
[ ] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[ ] This fight is a stalemate, tell her to stop.
-If you chose to go with your luck, pick a fortunate number. There are misses and a hit-
[ ] None.
[ ] NUMBER ONE!
[ ] Two~
[ ] 13
[ ] Any reliable number.
[ ] Infinite.
===============================
Yeah, tomorrow. I know I suck.
Also, starting from tomorrow(Monday), I'll try to get at least two updates during weekdays, so that I can slack off for weekends. Let's see how it goes.

>> No. 57229
[X] Stop messing around! You know how to kill human, so do it.

Lately anonymous' write-ins have done nothing but fuck him over.

Just because a write-in is a reference to something, doesn't mean it's a good thing to vote for.
>> No. 57231
[X] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[X] 13

Think about it. Most of the good things that happened to Adahn were caused by accidents or something similar.
Falling in love with Momizi? We walked on her in a bath(and raped her, but that doesn't matter).
Getting Claymore? We picked seemingly useless sword from Kourindou.
Then there's also whatever it is that Chiyuri promised us, and I think we met Eirin by getting lost in the bamboo forest.

...And we're going to be Hina's shrine-maiden.
Adahn's fortunate number is 13.
>> No. 57232
[ ] Don't think about it! There's no way you'd kill her, continue like this.
>> No. 57233
[X] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[X] 13
>> No. 57234
>>57231

Your reasoning... I'll be following it.

[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13
>> No. 57236
[z] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[z] 13

Feeling lucky gaems.
>> No. 57237
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13

this makes me think of SZS "this number looks so obviously unlucky that it CAN'T be unlucky!"
>> No. 57240
[X] Stop messing around! You know how to kill human, so do it.

IF someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back.
>> No. 57241
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13

I'll leave it up to chance.
>> No. 57242
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13
>> No. 57247
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13
>> No. 57258
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 42
>> No. 57267
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13

No killing Touhous
>> No. 57270
[~] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[~] 13

spin~ spin~ the wheel of fate
>> No. 57278
[ ] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[ ] Infinite.

InB4 infinity is not a number, so yeah!
>> No. 57295
[X] Stop messing around! You know how to kill human, so do it.
God damn it you faggots, stop screwing around. Let's kill Sakuya and be done with the bitch already. No more stupid delays keeping us away from feasting on delicious Moemiji.
>> No. 57298
[~] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[~] 13

Silly killfags... Welcome to SHaG, this must be your first time here, seeing as how that's pretty much the only explanation possible that justifies your moronic reasoning and ridiculously faggotacious vote.
>> No. 57328
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13
>> No. 57329
[x] Actually... you're feeling lucky!
[x] 13
>> No. 57380
Swinging claymore takes much more energy when compared to knife. If this goes on for too long she'll win just because you fall down from exhaustion! That would be the worst defeat ever, you have to come up with something now.

But what? You already decided that you wouldn't kill her, but if you have to decide between her death or yours, the choice is clear. But what would you after killing her? What about Claymore? What did you do to get yourself into this situation? ...You wanted to taunt her when you had good chance of ending the fight before it had even started, but why did you end here?

This is really frustrating... No, this is a disaster. It doesn't matter what you do, the results will be bad.

Bad luck? Misfortune?

...Thinking about it, you've had quiet bit of misfortune during your stay here. Firstly, when Yukari transported you here you lost your stuff, although you're also partly to blame for that. But after that it got kind of... Strange.

Weren't almost all of the good things that happened to you here triggered by something unfortunate? After she hauled you to that shrine you met Suika, who frankly was the best drinking buddy you had ever had. And Mima was different, but interesting person too. Then after Aya took you to her place you walked on Momizi at bath, and... Now you love her. And because Chiyuri kicked Hina out you got to talk to her again! Stuff like this has happened way too often for it to be just coincidence.

So, misfortune eventually turns into good luck for you? Maybe that's why Hina was so interested in you earlier. But she never mentioned anything about it, so didn't she notice it herself?

It is possible, but there's no way you can be sure of it yet. Thus far this has to be the worst situation you've been in yet, so if everything goes like before, something should-"Woa!"

In the midst of your thoughts you avoid another slash, and against all reason jump forward.

Straight into Sakuya.

"He-hey!" She screams in surprise when you crash into her, causing her to drop the knife she was holding. The hallway wasn't very spacey before Sakuya stopped the time, and now it's even more cramped. With incredible spin you hit the wall "Agh!" Clang! You scream in unison with Sakuya when the air is knocked out of you. And she was between wall and you, softening your crash. You can only imagine what she felt like.

Cling. With quick look downwards you see that now the rest of Sakuya's knives are on the floor. Kicking them you send them towards another end of the hallway, out of the reach for either of you. So, now just to... You realize that aren't holding Claymore anymore either, instead you're instinctively holding Sakuya. When did that fall down...?

...What a horrible luck. For both of you.

But somehow you managed to get Sakuya pinned against wall.

She is staring at you eyes-wide, hardly moving at all. "Uh..." You swallow, it appears that Sakuya is just as surprised by this turn of events as you are. With both of you disarmed she can't do anything lethal, but neither can you.

...Now might be a good time to do something.
[ ] Write-in.
============
Just one update. I stupidly started writing way too late, and I need to sleep. But there is also that I only slept 3 hours last night. Hopefully I'll be more productive tomorrow.
>> No. 57384
[x] Head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57385
[x] Head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57387
[X] Kiss her Glasgow style into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57388
[X] Head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57389
[x] Kiss her on the cheek, smile sweetly, then head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57390
[x] Head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57409
[x] Head butt her into unconsciousness.

I highly doubt anyone could get ALL of Sakuya's knives away from her. Best to take her down quickly.
>> No. 57411
[x] Feel her up.
>> No. 57430
[x] Smile sweetly, apologize, then head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57451
[X] Touch the maid.
>> No. 57452
Headbuttmind

In after another BAD END.
>> No. 57461
[x] Smile sweetly, shrug, apologize, then give her a Glasgow kiss.
>> No. 57462
[x] Head butt her into unconsciousness.

I wish I could think of something awesome to say just before we do though.
>> No. 57464
>>57462
>I wish I could think of something awesome to say just before we do though.

"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
>> No. 57466
>>57462

Considering what just happened because we tried to be fancy, I think it's better to just keep it simple while we still have the advantage of surprise.

[x] Head butt her into unconsciousness.
>> No. 57474
[x] Sigh. "Yare yare daze." Then headbutt her into unconsciousness.
[x] Take the watch, then collect your sword and one of the maid's daggers.
[x] Go back to the room where Remilia was sitting; drive Sakuya's knife into the table or some other conspicuous spot. Leave the mansion.
[x] Click the stopwatch once you've cleared the mansion grounds. "Time has resumed."

We can't defeat Remilia in a fight, not even with the watch, but our immunity to her fateh4x really terrified her, so we should capitalize on this. When she sees the dagger, she'll fly into a murderous rage assuming we killed her maid; however, once she discovers Sakuya and finds that she's only unconscious, the relief will temper her rancor, and she'll put the girl to bed instead of immediately pursuing us.

Once we get back to Aya & Momizi's, we just have to wait for them to ransom Claymore to us for the watch. It's a roundabout method, but it's a decisive defeat for Remilia and will gain you (and soon your patron goddess) no small amount of fame, which Aya will of course cover in her newspaper. Taking her sudden change to deredere with Reimu as precedent, she'll be a sure attendant to the TEA-PARTY@MY SHRINE, whenever we get around to constructing one.
>> No. 57476
>>57474
One problem with that plan: what if Remilia is still in the room when you go in?

If seeing that dagger has the effect you think it will, you'll be lucky to have enough time to even get out of the room alive, let alone get her to spot Sakuya and escape the mansion.

Plus, even if you make it outside, what do you plan on doing to get past the gate guard?
>> No. 57477
>>57474
>we just have to wait for them to ransom Claymore to us for the watch

Why would we do that? It's his fault we're in this mess, and we ain't his buddy. We told him what would happen if he crossed us. The SDM's basement isn't a lake, but it'll do.
>> No. 57478
>>57476

The answer to all of your questions is: Time has stopped.
>> No. 57485
>>57474
No
>> No. 57486
>It's his fault we're in this mess

Is that so? Because I was under the impression that this encounter was inevitable the moment Reimu told Adahn that Sakuya was out looking for her. Hell, it probably would've happened regardless of what Claymore did or said.

It is his fault, however, that we've been bailed out of a bad end once via fate hax, and then again when Sakuya was about to slaughter us like a pig. Abandoning him now, at this point, would just be excessively cruel, and, seeing as how we're not completely out of trouble yet, stupid.

>The answer to all of your questions is: Time has stopped.

>"He-hey!" She screams in surprise when you crash into her, causing her to drop the knife she was holding. The hallway wasn't very spacey before Sakuya stopped the time, and now it's even more cramped. With incredible spin you hit the wall "Agh!" Clang! You scream in unison with Sakuya when the air is knocked out of you. And she was between wall and you, softening your crash. You can only imagine what she felt like.

Yeah, I have doubts about that. And I also have doubts as to whether or not Adahn has the magical aptitude to operate the damn thing. She sure hasn't displayed anything exceptional other than the ability to turn misfortune into a lucky streak. We've only been alive so far because we've been using Claymore as a crutch.
>> No. 57499
You could end the fight here, but what can you do in this situation? Without weapons in grapple... This isn't something you're too familiar with. But there is one move even you know of.

With sudden motion you hit your head into her forehead. "KHA?!" Surprised yell escapes Sakuya's mouth.

Ow. You haven't ever given serious head butt to anyone before but you always thought that it would be simple enough. Maybe your aim was just bit off? Nevertheless it seems to have worked, as Sakuya's eyes turn hazy before closing. Next thing you notice is her falling down.

At that moment you hear that sound again, but this time in reverse. Even if you're hearing it for the second time, and can expect the effects, now it feels much worse. Seeing the world expand around you shouldn't be bad, but it seems as if there was something wrong with what is happening.

The surroundings grow, yes, but the way it happens reminds you of some old vehicle with trouble starting. And there's distortions.

Your distance to Sakuya grows even though you don't feel any kind of motion... You close your eyes, the colors should start returning now. If there's something wrong with them too you don't want to see it.

And the sound stops.

Sudden thump from front of you tells you that all of this finished before Sakuya hit the ground. You open your eyes and see completely normal world. Sakuya is leaning next to wall and appears unconscious. For a while you stare at her just laying against the wall, not exactly sure what to do with her. That head butt left you kind of faint. Finally you decide on lightly kicking her you make sure that she's out.

Tap.

...No response. Hope she's not acting. Wouldn't want her throwing a knife to your back after that... Breathing heavily you wobble to claymore and pick it up.

It feels much heavier than before. Even though it isn't nearly as bad as the first time you lifted it it catches you by surprise. Was that fight just now too much for it?

...No, it's just that you feel horrible. Sakuya does this almost all the time? Just what is she...

But she had the clock, perhaps that helped her?

A thought enters your mind as you kneel down next to Sakuya and search the pocket of her apron. Yep, right there. Old silver pocket-watch, peacefully ticking to flow of time while its hand moves. The design seems weird, but that's not weird considering everything else you've seen here. You feel kind of bad taking it, but it's for your survival. Hopefully she can't stop the time now that she doesn't have it.

Maybe the clock is all that's needed for it? You look at watch, trying to find some unusual switches from it, but there's only a small button on top of it, probably used for stopping the hands. Well, you don't have any better ideas so you click it.[i]Click.

Nope, nothing unusual happened, the hands just stopped like expected. Click. So that girl really has some special power. Is the watch just for show then? You sigh, no use thinking about that too much. Pocketing the watch you stand up, your knees still somewhat shaky.
[ ] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?
[ ] Go down the hallway, better to find a way out of here.
>> No. 57501
[X] Go down the hallway, better to find a way out of here.

Claymore may be annoying, but he's useful. Maybe this option will lead to running into him?
>> No. 57502
[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?

We should tell her that she needs to call the whole damn thing off before it gets ugly. And we need to get our servant back. And ask her why she knew about us and what she wanted with us in the first place. So many unanswered questions.
>> No. 57503
[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?

We can either deal with this now, or wish we had dealt with it later when the SDM comes after us.
>> No. 57504
[X] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?
>> No. 57505
[ ] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?
>> No. 57506
[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?
>> No. 57519
You know, Remilia is capable of defeating Sakuya.
>> No. 57618
[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?
>> No. 57622
[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?

Risk vs Reward
>> No. 57627
>You know, Remilia is capable of defeating Sakuya.

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?

50% chance it's just as planned. 50% chance her monocle drops into her tea.
>> No. 57629
You know, Remilia was pretty pissed about not being able to affect our fate, and I wouldn't trust her to be able to read it properly if her power over it is being interfered with. She may well not have expected this. In which case she may try to kill us in frustration.
>> No. 57631
>>57629

In after Claymore bursts through the walls with a happy Flan-chan.
>> No. 57656
>>57519

So, what you're trying to say is....

-Remilia is capable of defeating Sakuya
-Adahn is also capable of defeating Sakuya
-Remilia sees Adahn as a companion for sharing a common trait
-Remilia releases Adahn and Claymore in honor of our jolly good companionhood
-Adahn and Claymore leave in peace
-Remilia calls Reimu over for some interspecies lesbian sex...if you know what I mean.
>> No. 57676
[x] Go back to Remilia's room. Wonder what she has to say now?
>> No. 57682
Do not underestimate Sakuya, she is capable of defeating Remilia (That Snow Fight doujinshi), well of course if she has a brave companion like Saguya's Anon...
>> No. 57683
>>57682
What, you mean the one where Remilia got KO'ed by a snowball? Yeah, right.
>> No. 57684
Canon implies Sakuya can't even come close to beating Patchouli, let alone Remilia or any of the true power players. She's usually pretty overrated.
>> No. 57685
Is this some power level discussion here?
>> No. 57686
File 121984713219.jpg - (207.60KB , 1057x374 , SPLASH!.jpg ) [iqdb]
57686
>>57682
That doujin was really great, FLIPFLOPs doesn't disappoint. But out of doujin material I consider Genocide Kitten's stuff to be canon.
>> No. 57689
>>57682 Seconding that! And also that work of FLIPFLOPs is AWESOME!
>> No. 57690
>>57682 Seconding that! And also that work of FLIPFLOPs is AWESOME!
Sakuya's real name is still unknown like her past, and that makes her awesome. I find her a mysterious character, you will never know what is she capable, although I find her knife stuff a little bit boring...
ALSO: PADS or NOT PADS??
>> No. 57691
>PADS or NOT PADS??

Why would Sakuya wear pads when she can just use her time/space manipulation powers to achieve breast expansion?

...In fact, this needs to be brought up within the story, just so Vodka can write "And then Sakuya's boobs grew two cup sizes bigger."
>> No. 57692
The SDM crew is the msot awesome and interesting anyway
>> No. 57694
>>57690
Dia Brando, sister of Dio Brando!

And did you even have to ask? I was killed by Sakyua's pa
>> No. 57695
>>Dia Brando, sister of Dio Brando!

Dia Brando who was Dio Brandos brother was one day in an mansion sweeping on a hallway. She got an letter from her brother that said that Stands and Jostars were attacking his place and aksed her for help so she went.

Dia Brando got her broom put away and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the mansion where she left her motorcycle and normal people close because she was in her maid uniform. Dia Brando got on her motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so she had to go.
>> No. 57699
>>57695
Exactly.
>> No. 57701
>>57684

Someone please tell ZUN to remake EoSD and change the stage order.
>> No. 57702
File 121986627751.jpg - (109.32KB , 590x846 , 0b9013cf419377f85b05391dbf84bd2c.jpg ) [iqdb]
57702
Right, walking away now would just make that vampire come after you later, better get it over now. You go to the large door and push it open.

"That was fast." The moment you enter the room little vampire speaks. She's still sitting next to that table, but is now reading some book. "So, she really wasn't anything special." Even if you're exhausted, you can't help but to feel annoyed about how low she considers you to be. Not bothering to answer you close the door and start walking towards the table.

"Hmm? Why so quiet, did somethi-" She stops mid-sentence when she sees you.

Quickly she stands up, knocking the chair down in the process. With good deal of distance between you she stands there firmly with some red mist appearing around her hand. "What did you do to Sakuya?"

You take a step back. If she attacked now you couldn't do anything to avoid it. Looking at her you see that she is staring at something in your hand...

That sword?

That's right, after picking it up you just kept holding on it. And now just you walked in after a fight she obviously expected you to lose. ...You must look pretty threatening right now. Sighing you hold it down and give the girl apologetic look. "...It's alright, I just knocked her out."

She closes her eyes for a moment, then lets out relieved breath. "...I see." She sits down and motions to chair you sat in before. "Come here, so we can talk." There's no reason for you to object.

Actually there is, but refusing her now might have pretty horrible results for you. Walking to her, you take the same seat as before. Hmm, it's still kind of warm. So your fight with Sakuya must've appeared really short to this girl. Looking at her, she really seems to be bothered by you sitting there.

...She really must've not expected to see you again after Sakuya took you.

After a good while of awkward silence she talks uneasily. "...I don't think we've been introduced yet. I am Remilia Scarlet, the mistress of Scarlet Devil Mansion." She extends her hand, obviously waiting you to grab it.

Is it safe? She might look like a little girl, but she has a constant aura of danger around her. Just before she ordered that maid to kill you, she's too unpredictable to make out...

...Who are you to doubt her now? Taking her hand you try to smile. "Adahn. Future shrine-maiden of Hina Kagiyama." If she has something in her mind, one hand-shake shouldn't change much.

"Hmm, just Adahn? You don't have surname?" Letting go of your hand she inspects you closer, leaning forward and resting her chin on her hand. "Only weaker youkai have only one name, you know."

"Is that so?" Funny, this girl was first to ask you about it. Would that make her weird, or are everybody else weird for not being bothered by it? "But it'll probably turn into 'Adahn Inubashiri' in the future."

Remilia looks surprised, but gives you a smooth smile. "That sounds interesting. I thought it was worth praise that you managed to get work so soon after getting here, but that's even better." Looking at you more intently, her voice turns serious. "From what I've heard that tengu isn't very forceful. Does she know about these plans herself?"

Well, she was the one who confessed to you, but you still don't know how far she is willing to take this. "...She should have a good idea about it."

With a sigh, Remilia turns to look at the door. "I guess I should explain something to you before she gets up, you can answer some of my questions too." Hopefully Sakuya won't be too angry for what you did. "So... Anything bothering you?"
[ ] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
[ ] "What's up with trying to kill me?"
[ ] "Why did you want to see me?"
[ ] "Just what happened here earlier?"
[ ] "Where is my servant right now?"
[ ] "Could I leave this place now?"
[ ] "What were you reading earlier?"
[ ] "How long do you think it takes for two tengus and a curse goddess to get here from mountain?"
>> No. 57704
[X] "Where is my servant right now?"

The first priority. We need to bail him out.

[X] "Why did you want to see me?"

Why, precisely, did she want us so badly?
>> No. 57705
>"Only weaker youkai have only one name, you know."

>"Is that so?"

I see what was done here and I lold.

[X] "Where is my servant right now?"
[X] "Why did you want to see me?"

>>57704 has sound reasoning, and selecting every choice is for niggers.
>> No. 57707
>>57684
Could you please link to where this is implied?
>> No. 57708
{X} "Where is my servant right now?"
{X} "Why did you want to see me?"
>> No. 57713
[ODIN] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"

"Hello I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we?

Perhaps you'll kill me, perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once."

And then Remilia was the Joker.
>> No. 57715
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57716
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57717
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57718
[X] "Where is my servant right now?"
[X] "Why did you want to see me?"
>> No. 57719
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57721
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57722
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57728
>[] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"

I think it's pretty clear that Remilia doesn't want to fight us anymore, so I think we can afford a show of faith.

>[ ] "What were you reading earlier?"

Is this really an appropriate question to ask right now?

[x] Place the sword back in its scabbard; doesn't look like she wants to fight, and you may want Claymore's advice.
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
>> No. 57729
[x] Place the sword back in its scabbard; doesn't look like she wants to fight, and you may want Claymore's advice.
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"

Mmkay. Changing vote.
>> No. 57730
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"
>> No. 57731
[x] Place the sword back in its scabbard; doesn't look like she wants to fight, and you may want Claymore's advice.
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"

I forgot, Claymore can't communicate while he's unsheathed.
>> No. 57732
[x] Place the sword back in its scabbard; doesn't look like she wants to fight, and you may want Claymore's advice.
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
>> No. 57733
Blah, invalid password. Appending this.

[x] Place the sword back in its scabbard; doesn't look like she wants to fight, and you may want Claymore's advice.
>> No. 57734
[x] Place the sword back in its scabbard; doesn't look like she wants to fight, and you may want Claymore's advice.
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
>> No. 57780
[x] "Where is my servant right now?"
[x] "Why did you want to see me?"
[x] "What were you reading earlier?"
[x] "Can't we stop this before somebody dies?"

In that order please
>> No. 57785
File 12199205465.jpg - (70.25KB , 500x720 , 572aa981ba8a41f6a4f1d3647318a440.jpg ) [iqdb]
57785
Is there something bothering you? There definitely is, but it seems that she honestly wants to help you. Sighing you ask the question that has been in your mind almost since you entered this mansion. "Where is my servant right now?"

"Oh, you're really that worried about him?" She gives a quick look to the book on the table, and moves it away from you. You make a mental note to ask about that one later. "But it's alright, he's in a... Safe place."

"Safe place? And where is that?" That pause in her speech bothered you. And to who is that place safe, exactly?

"I said you shouldn't worry. Right now he should be keeping company to my little-sister." With a carefree wave of her hand she brushes the matter off.

Is that really it? "Are you serious? You mean he's been playing and having tea with your sister when I was up here, fighting Sakuya?" And that he told to you that he was busy!

Remilia hides her face with amused giggle. "Perhaps not tea, but they've definitely been playing." She looks into her eyes, pleading for forgiveness. "You must understand, my sister hasn't met anybody new for long time. It has been ages since she even had a chance to leave the mansion!" She's... Sick? If she can't even leave the mansion it has to be serious.

"I get it..." Turning your head down you can't but to think if Claymore really is the best possible babysitter Remilia could've asked for. But busy? While playing with a kid? Was that too distracting so that he couldn't even answer you? You will get him back for this. "He could leave right away, then?"

"You're welcome to try." She smiles to you, like an understanding mother. "My sister is usually very clingy to anobody new he meets, so getting her to let your servant... What is his name, by the way?"

"Claymore."

"Claymore?" She raises an eyebrow, but continues. "...So, getting her to let Claymore go might be problematic. You should know how it is with little girls."

"Yes... I think I do." In the past you've had some experiences in dealing with kids, so her sister's behavior is not that suprising. But what really amazed you was this girl's maturity. Just now you had trouble believing that the one talking was really her. Being vampire really shows of her.

"Any other questions?"

"Yes, I have a quite few after this too." This something she should've tol you a lot earlier "Why did you want to see me? I think by the time you sent Sakuya to ask about me hardly anybody knew that I'm from outside."

"I saw you in a dream." She states it simply, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. But right now you're more than willing to believe in dreams. "I think it was... Two nights ago." So, it should've been on the first night you spent here. With a sigh she continues. "It was really nice dream too, but then you appeared and it didn't really go as I'd have hoped."

"Uh, what was it about?" So, other people see weird dreams here too?

"Hmm, it has been a while so I don't remember that well. But it was winter, I walked with you to this mansion, but couldn't get in with you. Sound familiar?" Somehow. You must have even worse dream memory than Remilia as you couldn't remember anything about it by yourself. Seems that your confusion is clear as Remilia continues. "Well, that would've brought me to my fist question, but it seems that your guess right now is as good as mine."

You really don't like when she just ignores what you night know like that. "I think I should at least try to help. What was it you wanted to ask about?"

With a smirk she speaks. "Alright then. Do you have any ideas why this happened?"

She was right, you really have no way of knowing why that happened. It definitely wasn't any power of yours, you're entirely human as far as you know. But there is one possibility. "How about that gap-youkai, Yukari?"

"Yukari?" A slight frown appears on her face. "Why do you think she's involved?"

"Well, she was the one who brought me here." You sigh and realize just far-fetched this must sound to Remilia. "I really don't have anybody else I could suspect, and she has been lost for the last few days.."

For a while she just sits there motionless, before quietly letting out single phrase. "God damn it Yukari." That sounded actually nice. Wonder if Yukari heard that herself? After this small moment of grieving she turns back to you. "You still had some more questions?"

"Yeah. What were you reading earlier?" You point at the book, still laying at the table. You don't recognize the cover, it has certain old feel to it but the pages look surprisingly white and clean.

"Oh!" Quickly she swipes the book close to herself, now definitely out of your reach. "It's nothing important really, just personal stuff."

...If she's like that about it it only makes you more interested in it. Just what was in it? Some of her own notes? A diary? "Come on, you could at lea-"

"Mistress!" The door slams open, and behind it stands very frantic looking Sakuya. Her hair is a mess, and she's shaking like a crazy.

...You don't remember her looking that bad after your fight. Remilia turns to you and gives a questioning look. You just raise your shoulders, just as confused as she is. After this you both turn back to Sakuya.

"Mistress!" In her distress she repeats her words. "I.. I-I..."

It seems that she can't go on, stuck on the first word. This seems to amuse Remilia, as she grins. "What is it Sakuya? You didn't come here just to waste my time, did you?"

"O-of course not!" You're in kind of a shock yourself too. Seeing previously cool and collected Sakuya act like this is quite a difference. "She... She escaped!"

"Oh? Who escaped?" Remilia seems to really enjoy teasing Sakuya.

"That girl you told me to get"

"How could that happen? I told you to take care of her, did I not?"

Sakuya looks to the ground, biting her lip. "I... I lost in a fight with her. Please forgive me, mistress."

Faking surprise Remilia covers her mouth and lets out gasp. "Oh, terrible!" She then turns to you, directing Sakuya's gaze along with hers. "But she is sitting right here. That's pretty fortunate of you Sakuya." Absentmindedly she still adds. "You won't have to kill her anymore."

She stares at you dumbfounded for few moments, then falls to the floor. "What." You give her a small wave, trying to smile friendly. It doesn't help very much.

"Hey, Sakuya! It's not appropriate for maid to sit on floor during work!" But Sakuya doesn't seem to care about Remilia's warning, and stays put. With exaggerated sigh she turns to you again and smiles. "...So, what are you planning to do now?"
[ ] Getting Claymore from Remilia's sister shouldn't be too hard. And you're interested to see Remilia's sister.
[ ] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.
[ ] Stay here chatting with Remi, she had some questions for you too, didn't she? Sakuya can keep watch on the gate.
>> No. 57786
[ ] Stay here chatting with Remi, she had some questions for you too, didn't she? Sakuya can keep watch on the gate.
>> No. 57788
[X] Stay here chatting with Remi, she had some questions for you too, didn't she? Sakuya can play with that dumb gateguard...
>> No. 57792
File 121992521996.jpg - (64.44KB , 587x763 , 862f4e0b07e55cf7c18e6442b4b2ecd8.jpg ) [iqdb]
57792
Rufflan' time is long overdue.
>> No. 57793
File 121992588261.png - (407.09KB , 1600x1200 , 1205685000187.png ) [iqdb]
57793
>>57788

You best be jokan', nigger.
[ x ] Stay here chatting with Remi, she had some questions for you too, didn't she? Sakuya can keep watch on the gate.
>> No. 57794
[x] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.
>> No. 57796
[X] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.
*shrug*
>> No. 57797
[x] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.
>> No. 57801
>"Hey, Sakuya! It's not appropriate for maid to sit on floor during work!"

Dog Sakuya

[x] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[x] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[x] "Now Remi, you said you had other questions for me?"

This should do.
>> No. 57805
Don't forget that we need to help Claymore escape. We can wait for Momi first if we want, but we're not leaving without him.
>> No. 57807
>>57805
Are you honestly suggesting that we go fight the fucking Flandre? He can find his own way out of the mess he got himself in.
>> No. 57809
>>57807

No man left behind. It's principle, damn it! Besides, what would Momi think of us leaving a guy with Flan, just because we don't want to deal with her? Not much good.

Sure, he may be an idiot, but he's our idiot. Rescuing him should at least shut him up about our choice to raise little puppy tengu with Momi, anyway.
>> No. 57811
[x] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.

Sending Sakuya out to deal with Momizi and the others does not seem very smart, seeing as how she was the one that brought us here in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Momizi doesn't believe a thing she says and decides to strike her down in a fit of rage, causing this whole fiasco to start all over again.
>> No. 57815
>>57809
>Momi think of us leaving a guy with Flan, just because we don't want to deal with her

What would Momi think about us endangering our life in order to rescue a guy who knows more about combat and supernatural beings than we probably ever will? Stupidity is not bravery.
>> No. 57820
[x] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[x] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[x] "Now Remi, you said you had other questions for me?"

Perfect
>> No. 57824
[x] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.
>> No. 57826
>>57815

That's metagame knowledge, actually, because Adahn has never even heard of what Flan can do yet. Even so, we only need to rescue him, not defeat the little sister. Hell, for all we know, all we'd have to do is unlock some doors that he can't to get him out of there. Maybe they're even getting along already.

The point is that leaving your servants to die is not cool, brah. Noblesse oblige, don't you know? As his owner, we do have some responsibility to keep him alive.
>> No. 57830
[x] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[x] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[x] "Now Miss Scarlet, you said you had other questions for me?"

Sakuya is broken. She won't put up any resistance now unless commanded to do so by her mistress.
>> No. 57838
[x] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.

That write-in implies that we're leaving Sakuya and Meiling by themselves to fend off two angry tengus and a curse goddess while we drink tea and talk with Remilia. Why do you guys think that's a good idea? Shouldn't calming everyone the fuck down be on top of our priority list here? And if Sakuya decides negotiating is useless and attempts to defend herself, do you really want to arm her with her magic stopwatch?
>> No. 57839
[X] You should probably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.

Momi~ I missed you. ;_;
>> No. 57840
I don't think the write-in really fits Adahn's previously established character very well. Adahn is a good girl, not a haughty and dispassionate bitch. She's not the type for being this snotty/rude.
>> No. 57842
File 121994503515.jpg - (182.90KB , 645x547 , a3de555527828cf29ca7a04501ea1023.jpg ) [iqdb]
57842
>>57840
>Adahn is a good girl

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
>> No. 57843
[X] You should propably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.
>> No. 57844
>propably

People seem to make this mistake a lot.
>> No. 57856
[X] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[X] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[X] You should probably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.


superior
>> No. 57858
>Adahn is a good girl, not a haughty and dispassionate bitch. She's not the type for being this snotty/rude.

Snotty? More like indignant over nearly being murdered. And rude? What's rude is running away and not answering Remilia's questions because someone might be waiting outside for you.

There's no reason to wait outside for them when Sakuya can just fetch them in an instant, allowing us to explain everything in over tea.
>> No. 57860
>>57809
>>Rescuing him should at least shut him up about our choice to raise little puppy tengu with Momi, anyway.
This idea is just too adorable, but how will Adahn and Momize get the little tengu? Adoption?
>> No. 57869
>>57860

1. Yukari is fooling around again.

2. Eirin's shady new drug.

3. It's magic.

Pick one.
>> No. 57870
>how will Adahn and Momize get the little tengu?

Eirin
>> No. 57877
>>57840
Well, nobody's tried to murder Adahn before. You figure she'd be a little colder toward them at this point, yeah?
>> No. 57880
[x] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[x] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[x] Tell Remi you need to assure your friends of your safety before things get out of hand, and after that you'll answer any questions she might have.
[x] You should probably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.

Makes sense to me.
>> No. 57882
Yare yare daze. Let's translate this into cruise control for the intellectually challenged:

>[] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.

TRANSLATION: THIS THING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LIVE IN COMFORT? YEAH I GOT IT. YOU TAKE MY THINGS, I TAKE YOURS.

>[] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."

TRANSLATION: BUT HEY, I'LL BE THE BIGGER MAN ABOUT IT. IZAYOI, CATCH. NOW GET BACK TO WORK. REMI, I CAN FUCK UP YOUR MAID'S SHIT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Adahn is just trying to get what she needs by putting it into words haughty bitches like Remilia can comprehend. Which makes sense, as Adahn has shown a high degree of awareness of others thoughts and emotions, such as when she last sparred with Momizi.

Maybe it's Claymore rubbing off on her, but she's been cocky ever since Sakuya first showed up, and then there was that "MUDA DA", the strange compunction against killing her would-be murderer, and the readiness to confront the vampire that just tried to have her killed instead of bailing like a sane person. As written there's no doubt she's a smooth operator.
>> No. 57924
>>57882
This makes sense.
[X] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[X] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[X] You should probably go out in case Momizi tries to save you. Don't want her busting to the mansion wrecking everything.

I'd rather not spend any more time with Remi.
>> No. 57925
>>57924
I still think we should come back and answer her questions after we meet up with the others. Have them wait in the next room while we talk, and then we all leave with Claymore.
>> No. 57956
[x] Point at Sakuya. "Ah, that's my fault. Ignoring the concussion, she can't perform her duties without this." Dangle the pocket watch in front of Remilia.
[x] Toss the watch back to Sakuya. "Two tengu and a curse goddess should be arriving soon; I'd appreciate it if you'd show more hospitality to my friends than you did to me, Ms. Izayoi."
[x] "Now Miss Scarlet, you said you had other questions for me?"

tit-for-tat
>> No. 57988
roof.jpg
>> No. 58038
Updaaaaaaaate
>> No. 58081
[X] THIS THING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LIVE IN COMFORT? YEAH I GOT IT. YOU TAKE MY THINGS, I TAKE YOURS.
[X] BUT HEY, I'LL BE THE BIGGER (WO)MAN ABOUT IT. IZAYOI, CATCH. NOW GET BACK TO WORK. REMI, I CAN FUCK UP YOUR MAID'S SHIT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
>> No. 58082
>>58081
Is that you Saguya?
>> No. 58084
File 122020920421.jpg - (244.05KB , 600x800 , 2216f950a523d4f4d01ae79306be4aa5.jpg ) [iqdb]
58084
Vodka~
Come back Vodka~
>> No. 58117
derp
>> No. 58133
File 122028850396.jpg - (192.73KB , 800x600 , 02f8a889052a6b57bdbc42bc504a216f.jpg ) [iqdb]
58133
I suck at updating. I know, I can offer no other excuse. Also, since write-in will have no negative effects, and it had almost as much votes as going to see Momizi when I started writing this on Saturday it will take effect. Sort of.
==================================
Staying here to talk with Remilia might be interesting, but if you know Momizi she should... No, she will be coming here, most likely with Aya and Hina. You're honestly not that worried about Aya, but thinking what Hina could do, being a goddess and all...

A shiver goes down your spine. "I think I'll go down to front door. Is that fine with you?"

"You don't need my permission to leave, now do you?" She gives you an acknowledging smile, and then turns to the maid. "Now Sakuya, lead Adahn to gate would you kindly?"

Sakuya snaps out of her thoughts. "Ah, yes mistress, but..." She looks to the ground, her voice drifting away. "...I don't have my watch with me, so it will take some time taking her there."

"Oh?" She leans on her hand, smiling at Sakuya. "You know that without it you're just an useless human. I have no need for you anymore." Even though(maybe because?) Remilia says this entirely casually, it seems to be horrible shock for Sakuya, making her bend even closer to ground.

You can't help but to feel bit of satisfaction, seeing before so arrogant Sakuya in despair. But even if you're to blame for this, it's bit too cruel. "Ah, sorry, that's my fault." Both of them turn to you as you take out the watch and dangle it in front of you. "I took this after knocking her out."Remilia looks at you amusedly when you throw it to Sakuya, who barely catches it, and then hold it tightly against her chest. "I don't really have much use for it though, didn't work for me."

"My, Sakuya, isn't Adahn kind?" Remilia closes her eyes, obviously waiting for some kind of response from Sakuya. But there's nothing, she just stares at the watch, not raising her head to look at either of you. Soon Remilia opens her eyes and gives the maid confused look. "Hmm? What's wrong, Sakuya?"

"I..." Standing up, she stuffs the clock into front pocket of her apron. "Nothing. As you wish mistress." She bows, and gestures for you to go through the door.

Being alone with Sakuya isn't probably the safest thing to do right now. You turn to Remilia and give her a questioning look.

"Don't worry." It seems that she understood what you meant. "She won't try anything now. That is, unless you start something yourself."

Fight with Sakuya again? No way. "Thank you." You feel that if it wasn't for her, your safety would be all but guaranteed. Standing up you put the claymore back to it's scabbard. Walking around carrying that would be troublesome. "So, I'll see you later miss Scarlet?"

"We have all the time in world, visit whenever you like."

Sakuya is still waiting at the door, her head bowed down. Not keeping her waiting longer you go to the door, but before leaving you look over your shoulder at Remilia. She is reading that book again, apparently not too concerned with you anymore. Really, what is it? Has to be interesting.

As you're out of the room, Sakuya bashes the door close, making much more sound than necessary. But with what just happened, you're happy she isn't taking her anger out on you. Not even making a motion for the watch, she starts walking down the hallway. "Please... Follow me." She spits the words out in disgust.

Even if she hates you for all that you've here, you don't have any other options and opt for following her.

Just how big is this place? Walking through all these... No, this one corridor will take ages, and right now Sakuya is leading you with painstakingly slow pace. "...I think it's safe for you to use that clock again now."

Sakuya is quiet for a while before responding. "Even if you say that, I'd rather not." She doesn't turn to look at you, "That was the second time today that my power didn't work, so I don't want to try my luck with third."

You sigh. Doesn't she understand what might happen if they get inside and don't see you anywhere. "When I gave you that watch I wasn't just being nice. I hoped that it'd make me get to gate faster." You continue, almost mimicking Remilia's voice. "So Sakuya, just do whatever it is that you do."

After hearing the last words she turns to you, looking incredibly angry. "I said no!" After staring at you for a while she crosses her arms and looks out of the window. "...If you are really that worried, you can just run there yourself."

"Didn't Remilia tell you to lead me there?"

"The front door isn't hard to find if you've got even half a brain, just go straight and then down the stairs. You should be able to find it."



After opening the door you're not sure if what you see is the most pleasant thing after arriving here, or the worst.

Momizi and Hina are flying towards the door, and if noises are anything to go by there is a fight going on back at the gate. Really great.

As Momizi notices you, her expression changes from serious to surprise, next joy, then sadness followed by weird combination of last two. She speeds up, easily leaving now surprised looking Hina behind while screaming at weepy voice. "Adaaaaahn!"

Pretty much crashing into you, she knocks you down to the floor while pulling you to a tight hug. You'd worry about it, but Momizi is squeezing you while crying. "A...dh.."

Her holding to you like this while crying... You're not really sure what do, except to return the embrace. "Momizi, everything alright?"

"I- Wa.. Was so..." She hardly manages to speak from between her sobs, her face pressed against your shoulder. "So worried... about you..." Breathing in she loosens her hold on you, and leans back looking into your eyes. "I thought she'd kill you!"

"Ah." Immediately you pull her close to you in a kiss. You can feel her stiffening for a moment but then she answers, but doesn't stop crying. Even now you feel her tears flowing down to your face. Sure, you were afraid of dying, but what did Momizi think? She had no idea what was going on, at least you knew pretty well what she'd do. After a while you loosen your hold and smile to her. "Momizi, I trusted for you to come for me. Have some faith in me too." She looks at you and nods smiling.

...Yeah, this was a pleasant experience.

Hina seems to have decided to leave you two alone, and has turned back to where they came from. "AYA!" So, she the one fighting somebody there. "It's alright, she is already out!" The sound of fight starts weakening as a response.

Brushing the last tears off her eyes, Momizi pulls you up with a huge smile on her face. "Come on, that must have been horrible. Let's get back home."
[ ] Yeah, why not? Just get back home, you need to relax.
[ ] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[ ] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
================================================
Writing this part was stupidly hard.
>>57809
>Rescuing him should at least shut him up about our choice to raise little puppy tengu with Momi, anyway.
>raise little puppy tengu with Momi
...I need to see this.
>> No. 58135
[X] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.

Can't leave him.
>> No. 58138
[X] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.

Don't forget this is what we came to do in the first place, damnit.

>Writing this part was stupidly hard.

Well, you are forgetting some "the" and "'s".
>> No. 58139
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore into the lake.
>> No. 58142
>>58138
>Well, you are forgetting some "the" and "'s".
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Well, I'll just say that I didn't proofread this because I just wanted to be done with it as fast as possible.
>> No. 58147
[ ] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
>> No. 58148
>>58145
Perfect.
>> No. 58149
[x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.

Forcing Sakuya to boil tea for all your friends without her timestop would make her fucking livid.
>> No. 58151
File 122029231876.jpg - (101.87KB , 520x554 , mrdumbass.jpg ) [iqdb]
58151
>>58145

[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
>> No. 58152
[Q] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
>> No. 58160
[x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.
>> No. 58163
[↺] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[↺] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[↺] Suggest they all come in for some tea.

Does the Scarlet Devil Mansion have a patron goddess yet? I think we can work something out.

~spin ~spin
>> No. 58167
>>58149
>>58160
>>58163
>>58164

Inviting people in for tea at a strangers house? That seems very, very rude.
>> No. 58169
[ ] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
>> No. 58170
>Inviting people in for tea at a strangers house? That seems very, very rude.

Abducting someone in the middle of the night, attempting to have them killed, and then acting like everything's cool? That seems very, very rude.

[x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.

do unto others and all that
>> No. 58171
>>58167

Yes, it is rude. However, Remilia essentially gave us carte blanche here:
>"You don't need my permission to leave, now do you?"
And when she tells us we'll have to deal with her sister by ourselves here:
>"You're welcome to try." She smiles to you, like an understanding mother. "My sister is usually very clingy to anybody new she meets, so getting her to let your servant... What is his name, by the way?"

Remilia has some misconceptions about Hina that need to be cleared up. Furthermore, she'll enjoy being able to humiliate Sakuya some more as her punishment for failure.

This is the easiest way of explaining to everyone what happened, as we don't want any bad blood on our side as Remilia appears to have none.

Besides, Sakuya had told us we could bring Momizi, and though she lied we now get to rub it in her face: "Oh, sorry Remilia, your maid said my companions could join me when she picked me up earlier. If that isn't true, we can go, though her word as your agent would be in question regarding any future dealings."
>> No. 58175
[x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.

We never did get to finish our tea, so technically we aren't calling for a tea party, but asking others to join. Now in having our full party with us, Remilia is obliged to present the rest of her family, namely Flandre, in answer. Dealing with Flan during a tea party with her sister present would be far safer than to deal with her in her room, alone.

And besides, we're a shrine maiden: After defeating our enemies, we have tea with them.
>> No. 58180
[x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.

If there's one thing Adahn learned from this whole incident, it's Reimu's approach to dealing with problems: By beating everyone that dare oppose you into submission, and then drinking tea like nothing bad happened.
>> No. 58183
>>Rescuing him should at least shut him up about our choice to raise little puppy tengu with Momi, anyway.
>>raise little puppy tengu with Momi
>...I need to see this.

Someone light the Pyg-Signal!
>> No. 58185
>>58133

>>"Now Sakuya, lead Adahn to gate would you kindly?"
>>would you kindly
>>would you PLEASE kindly
>> No. 58194
>>58185

Lot192 is the way.
>> No. 58200
[+] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
Remilia's clearly lost interest in us for the moment; pestering her wouldn't be wise, even with backup.

As for the tea, I'd much rather take tea in good company, myself. Good company as in "nobody from the Scarlet Devil Mansion (except possibly Meiling or Patchouli, but we know that won't work)."
>> No. 58203
>As for the tea, I'd much rather take tea in good company, myself. Good company as in "nobody from the Scarlet Devil Mansion (except possibly Meiling or Patchouli, but we know that won't work)."

Plusfag, you have to set aside grudges and take a look at the bigger picture. Adahn is an entrepreneurial sort; if there's an opportunity here, she'll take it. She has to keep up the momentum and accrue others' faith in her if she has any designs on becoming a shrine maiden.
>> No. 58214
>>58203
Oh, grudges don't have much to do with it. Under the circumstances, Remi, Sakuya, and Flan wouldn't be good company (pissed off Sakuya, Remi's no longer interested - for now - and we need to take one of Flan's "toys" away from her before she breaks it).
I agree about the accruing faith bit, but now's not the time.
>> No. 58228
>>58214
>Remi's no longer interested - for now

Affected, like so many of her gestures. She said she had questions plural and that we'd answered only her first. And this is sounds like a pretty open invitation:
>"We have all the time in world, visit whenever you like."

Remi will play it very cool now that she doesn't think she can easily kill or control us. That doesn't mean her nerves aren't shot; don't forget how badly she freaked when we resisted her Fate h4x, and how utterly unexpected Sakuya's defeat was for her.

Sakuya will always be pissed off, and so it's better to act now while she's afraid of further embarrassing herself in front of Remilia.

And as for Flandre, I can't at all see why you think it's a good idea to meet her in her own room in the basement where everything is her plaything and/or broken, instead of meeting her in a social setting where her actions would be more constrained.
>> No. 58232
x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.
>> No. 58233
[x] Not yet, there was something Remilia wanted to ask.
[x] Not yet, you still have to get Claymore out.
[x] Suggest they all come in for some tea.
>> No. 58256
File 122039388070.jpg - (86.54KB , 571x907 , 1202223772570.jpg ) [iqdb]
58256
Go back home? No, there is still something you have to do. Remilia wanted to ask you something, and Claymore is with her sister. you shake your head and look at Momizi. "No, I can't do that yet. I have to go back in."

"What?!" She screams almost in shock, and pulls you away from the mansion. "Why would you do that?!"

Calmly you start explaining it to her. "Remilia wanted to speak to me about something."

Momizi doesn't seem to be too convinced by your argument, and keeps tugging your hand. "You can do that later! Who knows what that vampire might do to you now!"

"I'm pretty sure she won't try to kill me anymore, we already went though it, and-" A thought crosses your mind. Yes, Sakuya said that didn't she? And frankly, right now you hate her. Making her life just a bit more miserable would be okay. "Actually, would you like to come and have some tea?"

Momizi looks at you for long time, then speaks slowly. "...Adahn, did you hurt your head?"

"Huh?" You give Momizi a confused look, but her expression doesn't change. "What are you talking about?"

"You just got out of there, and now you're going back in? Even more, you want us to come too, to have tea?" She tugs your arm a bit, trying to get you to move. "You got hardly any sleep at all, and I can't even imagine what happened inside. Just calm down for a second."

Again, you shake your head. Momizi has a point, but she doesn't understand you. "I understand that you're worried, but if I don't take care of this now it'll just get worse."

Your calmness must really confuse Momizi, as she opens her mouth, but doesn't say anything. After a while she really manages to say something. "...It's dangerous! Really, can't you stay out of trouble?"

"What are you talking about?" You lift your gaze over Momizi as she turns, and see Aya looking at you curiously. "Did you get used to this place or what?"

Now it's you who can't let out a word, so Momizi speaks. "...She thinks we should go have tea with that vampire."

"What?" She looks at you both, as if expecting for it to be a joke. But it doesn't take long for her to get it. "...Seriously?!" Closing her eyes, she think for a moment and then opens them, grinning like a fool. "Sounds interesting! Let's do it!"

Momizi let's go of hour hand and screams in protest. "Aya?!"

"Come on, she must have some kind of plan or idea if she wants to go back in."

Momizi gives you a questioning look. "...Really?" You nod. "You promise that you'll get out the moment it gets dangerous?" Gets dangerous? In that mansion? But you're not stupid enough to stay there when everything will clearly fall apart, so give another nod. With a sigh she closes her eyes. "...Alright."

"Then it's settled! Lead the way Adahn!" Aya turns to look behind at Hina, who is look up to the mansion. "Hina, will you come too?"

"What? Oh, yes." ...Weird. She seems kind of spacey.

Weirdly enough, you don't encounter Sakuya when on your long walk. Aya seems a lot more serious than on outside, and Momizi is on her guard. Looking at Hina you see her sadly eyeing the walls and everything in them. You push open the door that leads to Remilia's room.

Inside there is Remilia, in the same chair as before, and Sakuya standing bit farther from her. Immediately they both turn to the door. "You're... back?" Remilia pauses for a moment when she sees who you're with.

"Yes, I thought that we could have some tea and settle the matter."

"And who invited you?" She gives a smiles slyly. "Not that I have anything against it, mind you." Malice drips from her voice. She has everything against it.

"Sakuya did." You look at the maid who seems to be getting more and more annoyed by every second.

Remilia turns to inspect Sakuya with a slight frown. "Oh, did she now?"

"When she first picked me up she said that it was alright if Momizi came with me. I know that she must've expected less guests, but Hina and Aya came too so it'd be rude to rude if they had to wait while we have tea."

She gives your group a long look, then smiles. "That's definitely not something that maid should decide by herself, but who am I to decline a good company?" You almost let out a sigh of relief, but keep it in. This still is too early for it. "So, Sakuya. Get us some tea, and cups. This is getting cold." She picks up and shakes the old tea kettle as a demonstration

Sakuya doesn't say a word, but walks to the table and grabs the kettle. She then makes her way to door, and only there she stops to speak. "...Yes, mistress." Shutting the door behind her, the room goes quiet.

"It shouldn't take too long of her. Please, get ready." This mansion is incredibly big and now she has to make tea too. And Remilia says it shouldn't take too long? Ignoring your confused look she points to the closet next to a wall. "Oh, there are some chairs in that cabinet over there. Help yourselves to some if you want."

You notice that Hina seems to be less willing to move than normally. She doesn't really seem tired, just really tense, holding her arms against her chest as if she was cold. "Hina?"

Snapping out of it, she looks at you. "Yes? Adahn?"

"Are you alright?"

"I... Just feel a bit weird. That's all." She's a great person, thinking of others and helping them even though nobody thinks well of her. She might even be a good liar, but...

Something is definitely wrong, and she can't hide it. "There is already a chair there, you can sit there while we carry few new ones." You point to the table.

Not trying to decline it, she just bows and smiles. "Thank you."

As you're carrying significantly less fancy chairs to the table, the door opens and Sakuya steps in, carrying a kettle.

...What? You close your eyes for a second, and open them unable to believe what just happened. It's hardly been minute since she left the room, there's no way she had time to go to kitchen, and make tea.

But even after rubbing your eyes, Sakuya is there with triumphant smile on her face, carrying a steaming kettle in one hand, and cups along with plates in the other. ...So, she must've used the same power that she used bring you here. Well, no harm done. Actually, it's better this way, sitting on table with Remilia while doing nothing would be really awkward.

While you, Momizi and Aya carry your chairs next to table she puts the cups in their places and pours some tea for Hina, who doesn't really display that much interest in it. Finishing, she looks at Remilia who smiles at her.

"Could stay here and wait if we need anything? I'd hate calling for you now that we have guests."

She gives her usual bow and response. "Yes, mistress."

After getting to the table, mood gets really tense. It seems that only Aya and Remilia are calm, drinking their tea but still quiet. Momizi isn't doing even that, she and Sakuya keep eyeing each other viciously, ready to start fighting at any moment.

Hina on the other hand seems incredibly troubled by the atmosphere. She hasn't even touched her tea, and is looking down to her feet.
[ ] "...You had something you wanted to talk about, Remilia?"
[ ] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"
[ ] Stay quiet. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.
[ ] Something else (Specify)
>> No. 58257
[X] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS
>> No. 58258
[X] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

のワの
>> No. 58259
[x] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

Mad tea party.
>> No. 58260
[ ] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"
>> No. 58261
[x] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

Oh god, why not.
>> No. 58262
[X] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"
>> No. 58263
[X] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

These are the words they'll put on our tombstone.
>> No. 58265
Obviously Hina's discomfort is related to the built-up misfortune of a girl who had been trapped in a basement for the better part of five centuries.

[x] "Will your sister be joining us, Remilia? I was really hoping to meet her."
[x] "...You said you had other questions you wanted to ask, Remilia?"
[x] "Hina, Remilia expressed some misconceptions earlier over your divine portfolio; would you care to clear things up for up for her?"
>> No. 58269
[x] "Will your sister be joining us, Remilia? I was really hoping to meet her."
[x] "...You said you had other questions you wanted to ask, Remilia?"
[x] "Hina, Remilia expressed some misconceptions earlier over your divine portfolio; would you care to clear things up for her?"

Now that I think about it, that last vote just reeked of metagaming. Changing because I like this better.

Another flag in the Miko route triggered.
>> No. 58272
File 122040339689.jpg - (29.29KB , 280x318 , mad_hatter280pix.jpg ) [iqdb]
58272
[x] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

Why is a raven like a writing-desk?
>> No. 58274
[x] "Remilia, shouldn't your sister join us?"

Sure, why the fuck not! Just be sure to bring Mr. Bear.
>> No. 58276
File 122040757699.png - (212.03KB , 877x843 , 121542087126.png ) [iqdb]
58276
[x] "Will your sister be joining us, Remilia? I was really hoping to meet her."
>> No. 58279
[x] "Will your sister be joining us, Remilia? I was really hoping to meet her."

I don't like the other two options because they're being confrontational when the situation is already very tense. Remilia says she'll want to talk with us later and, whether or not that talk is with her alone or with others, we shouldn't push it. At the same time, putting Hina on the spot in a situation where she is uncomfortable for a reason she won't even mention is very rude.
>> No. 58280
[x] "Will your sister be joining us, Remilia? I was really hoping to meet her."
>> No. 58400
updaaaaaate
>> No. 58522
Update inbound. ETA: 7 minutes.
>> No. 58636
WHERE DID YOU GO VODKA.
>> No. 58641
File 122077755393.png - (221.69KB , 877x843 , howaboutsome.png ) [iqdb]
58641
"Will your sister be joining us, Remilia? I was really hoping to meet her."

To your surprise, this simple suggestion raises variety of reactions from the table. Aya who was drinking her tea, quickly swallows and turns to look at you. Momizi stops glaring at Sakuya, directing worried gaze to you instead. Hina still doesn't look up from the table, and only covers her mouth with her hand.

Most unnoticeable however, is Remilia's reaction. Her smile grows only little bit wider, enough to reveal her pointed teeth.

"My, what a splendid idea!" Both Momizi and Aya turn to look at vampire when she speaks. "How thoughtful of you, I am sure she would love to get familiar with you."

"A-are you sure about that Remi?" Aya is the first to object. "I mean, what if Flandre is sleeping? She needs her rest, right?"

"Nonsense!" With a wave of the hand she brushes the complaint off. "I'm sure she is very much awake now that she has a new friend to play with. And don't you think it's better for her to meet some new faces every once in a while, hmm?"

"But, ah..." Momizi is desperately trying to come up with something. "Would it be proper for her to be with us? She is just a child after all."

A slight frown goes across Remilia's face. "A child who is hundreds of years older than you, I don't think you're one to speak about it." She takes another sip of her tea, and goes back to her usual smile. "And I have no idea what you mean by proper, we're only having tea, after all. And..." She turns to look at you again. "It was Adahn who suggested this. Unless she suddenly has something against it, I have no idea why Flandre couldn't join us."

You're starting to get second thoughts about this, but... "Yes, it'd be wonderful to meet her.

"Remilia claps her hands together and smiles. "That's great, Sakuya, could you...?" Nod. "Delightful."

As Sakuya walks out of the room, Momizi gives you a long, worrying look. Really, can't she have a bit more faith in you? Trying to relax, you pour yourself some tea and taste it.

...It's actually good, a lot better than what Nitori served you, that's for sure. The atmosphere has gotten quiet again. "Remilia, earlier you said that your sister doesn't go out much. When was the last time?"

"Go outside?" She smirks, and leans backwards. "She is a vampire, you must understand that going outside wouldn't be good for her."

"Oh.." If what you heard about vampires in outside world is true, she really does have a point. "Then, when was the last time she met somebody new?"

She thinks for a moment. "Hmm... I think it was... About an year ago." You can't hide your suprise, as Remi lets out a small laugh. "Really! It's a shame how little visitors she gets. And if I remember correctly, Aya was the last one, and she was doing some kind of research, am I right?" Aya only gives a weak nod in response.

You don't have time to question Remilia any further, becuase right after the door is opened, loud, cheerful call goes through the room. "Sister~!"

You turn, and see happy looking blond girl flying through the air towards Remilia with open arms. When she reaches her, she locks her in embrace. "Sister, it's been so long since we had tea together!" Now that she is staying put, you see that she has propably weirdest wings(if you can even call them those) that you've ever seen. They're like jewels, glowing and hanging where there should be skin. They're completely different from Remilia's.

"I know Flandre." Remilia pets her head and smiles. Even if they're vampires, the relationship these two have is really heart-warming. "We had guests, so I knew you wouldn't want to miss this." ...Oh really?

"Guests?" Flandre lifts her head from her sister's neck, jumps to floor and looks at your group. "Oh, that's the reporter that was here some time ago!" While smiling she points to Aya, who gives a small uneasy smile in response. "Who are those other two, though?" Even though she's looking at you, she ask her sister. She really is a child.

"That is Hina, a curse goddess." Remilia points at Hina, and Flandre's eyes widen.

"A curse goddess? So, it is a bad luck to have her around?" Again. Why does everybody think that when they see Hina? She herself didn't react with anything else but a small shiver.

Remilia just smiles, and doesn't do a thing to fix Flandre views. "I believe that is correct. But she is guest, so it's proper for us to treat her, no matter what she is." She then points at Momizi. "She is Momizi, another tengu." Flandre doesn't say anything and just nods. Seems like she isn't that interested in her. "And this is Adahn, she is a human."

"A human?" Flandre leans forward and looks at you for a while, inspecting your face carefully before she finally speaks. "I've never seen humans as anything else but a drink."

You almost choke on your tea. From Remilia's description you didn't get this kind of picture of Flandre at all. So Aya's Momizi worries really weren't based on nothing.

...And Flandre is still staring at you with wide eyes. Wait, she couldn't be planning to... "Uhm..."

"Flandre, you shouldn't tease her. Have a seat so we can- Oh, thank you Sakuya." Sakuya had carried another chair next to table and only acknowledges the compliment with a small nod. "So Flandre, sit down and have some tea."

"Yes sis!"

The moment Flandre sits down Hina stands up. "I'm sorry." She then starts walking towards door. Only after she nearly there she stops to speak, but she doesn't turn to face you. "I think I have to go to restroom for a bit."

"That's fine. Sakuya, could you-"

Hina cuts Remilia off, and grasps handle of the door. "No need, I can find it myself." Shutting it behind her, room becomes quiet for a moment again. That is, until Flandre starts lively conversation with her sister, asking about nearly everything. Now that you hear her talking like this, her earlier comment seems almost like a joke.

Momizi hasn't calmed down, though. Almost the opposite, she has now shifted her attention to Flandre. But she isn't looking at her viciously like at Sakuya, now it's more like she's scared. Even Aya seems tenser now.
[ ] Ask that girl about Claymore. You're starting to get worried.
[ ] Talk with Remilia some more. Atmosphere is really tense.
[ ] Go after Hina. You're starting to get worried.
================================
>>58636
Home.
>> No. 58642
[x] Talk with Remilia some more. Atmosphere is really tense.
then
[x] Ask that girl about Claymore. You're starting to get worried.
>> No. 58643
[x] Talk with Remilia some more. Atmosphere is really tense.
then
[x] Ask that girl about Claymore. You're starting to get worried.
*shrug*
>> No. 58644
[x] Ask that girl about Claymore. You're starting to get worried.
[y] Go after Hina. You're starting to get worried.
>> No. 58647
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Stretch to ease your muscle tension. Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?

Social lubrication is needed.
>> No. 58649
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Stretch to ease your muscle tension. Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?
>> No. 58659
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Stretch to ease your muscle tension. Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?
>> No. 58661
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Stretch to ease your muscle tension. Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?

I think Adahn is a pretty cool girl, eh uses ignorance as her shield and doesn't afraid of anything!
>> No. 58662
Do not make vampire jokes in front of the vampires. They should post a sign.

[x] Talk with Remilia some more.
then
[x] Ask that girl about Claymore. You're starting to get worried.
>> No. 58663
>Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?

Oh shoot, I hadn't even consider the other possible hidden meaning of this besides long vampire fangs.
Still, I'm dying to see Remi's reaction. I hope Remi reacts to this and this doesn't prompt Flandre to do something.
>> No. 58664
>>58662

It's fair turn around after Flan's "joke".
>> No. 58677
[X] Talk with Remilia some more. Atmosphere is really tense.
then
[X] Ask that girl about Claymore. You're starting to get worried.
>> No. 58678
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Stretch to ease your muscle tension. Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?
>> No. 58683
>>58680

She's probably looking for a curse. Note how she's behaved since entering the mansion.

[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
>> No. 58689
>"My, what a splendid idea!" Both Momizi and Aya turn to look at vampire when she speaks. "How thoughtful of you, I am sure she would love to get familiar with you."

Methinks Remilia just gave us a HUGE fucking hint. This is a window for opportunity.

[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
>> No. 58691
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
>> No. 58693
>Stretch to ease your muscle tension. Ask Remilia if she has any "bite" to add to your tea?

I bet Remilia's heard this one a million times.

And I bet that bringing down this tense atmosphere will be like tearing apart a brick wall with a spoon: Difficult and inefficient. Let's just do our business and get the fuck out.

[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
>> No. 58694
[z] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[z] Go after Hina, this is important.

Hina followin and correctin gaems.
>> No. 58696
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
>> No. 58702
[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
>> No. 58723
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the whole "Flandre doesn't actually know where her meals come from, and Sakuya mixes blood into her food to keep her from knowing" thing.

[x] Correct Remilia over Hina; it's not unlucky to be around her, and you don't want her putting ideas in her sister's head.
[x] Go after Hina, this is important.
[x] Keep an eye out for Claymore, and try talking to him. You can put 2 and 2 together from Remilia's overly blunt hints, after all: her sister was playing with him, and probably not in a fun way. But if she's up here, he shouldn't be being pressured and hounded anymore, so he should, theoretically, be able to answer this time.
>> No. 58724
>>58723

Yeah, that's what Akyu was told at least.
>> No. 58726
>>58723
Yeah, about that. This conversation takes place in Reimu's EoSD Extra.
Flandre: Let me guess. You're a human?
Reimu: That's right.
Flandre: You're not trying to trick me, right? I've never seen humans as anything else but a drink.

She then says that humans are like chickens. Even if you can't cook them, they're tasty.
Akyu is full of shit.
>> No. 58731
File 122088015598.jpg - (112.77KB , 980x885 , 1208222564610.jpg ) [iqdb]
58731
>>Akyu is full of shit
>> No. 58733
File 12208808806.png - (198.55KB , 500x600 , 49194941043b3a4f779332ae15d65dc4.png ) [iqdb]
58733
>>58726
>Akyu is full of shit.

I beg to fucking differ, cuntface.
>> No. 58734
>>58733
>I beg to fucking differ, cuntface.

Usa da!
>> No. 58736
>>58734
>Usa da!

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 58759
File 122090063939.gif - (191.54KB , 1100x704 , the-united-states-of-america-map.gif ) [iqdb]
58759
Usa da!
>> No. 58852
>>58724
>Yeah, that's what Akyu was told, at least.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Goddamn you and your fapping over making source material canonically error-riddled, Zun.
>> No. 58940
>>58731

I know this thread is in autosage, but I'd just like to point something out.

I think it's funny that such a DARK-type picture was drawn for a character who's pretty much just an archivist.