[Return]
Archived thread

File 12182457419.png - (35.00KB , 736x736 , 1216173650113.png ) [iqdb]
55015 No. 55015
>>54117
Old thread has been autosaged to hell. I'm bored, so starting from sunflower field as it had more votes. There were also a bunch of posts made there before this, so read them if you haven't been. I've also gone and read Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, so hopefully I have the powerlevels right this time.

Options:
All options require 3 votes to change.
NGM style kept.
Difficulty:
>Easy.
Normal (1 vote)
Lives:
>Disabled.
Enabled (1 vote)
Bonus modes:
Doll Master mode (1 vote)
Remember, difficulty and bonus mode changes require new games to take effect.
Returning to game...


You wake up in a field of sunflowers. Huh, you feel like you've been sleeping for a while. Some weird dream where you killed Yuka and wore her scalp. Speaking of, you can't see her. There's a bunch of squashed flowers behind you. Guess you came from that way. You have no idea how you're not dead. The box is nowhere to be seen.

Mystia's Hat lost.

>> No. 55018
[X] RUN, RUN FOR YOUR GOD DAMNED LIFE. I DONT CARE WHERE, JUST RUN DAMN IT.
>> No. 55019
(Gonna show the choices now rather than the posts.)
[X] RUN, RUN FOR YOUR GOD DAMNED LIFE. I DONT CARE WHERE, JUST RUN DAMN IT.

You start running. If Yuka shows up you're royally fucked. You run through the flowers, trying to push them away as you do. However, they seem to be getting harder to move through, and you almost feel like you're being watched.
You can't see above them, and are quite lost.
>> No. 55020
[x] Hide in the flowers and lie in wait.
>> No. 55028
[x] Hide in the flowers and lie in wait.

Nobody should be able to find you in this mess, right? You lie down in the flowers and wait.
After a few minutes, you can hear rustling nearby.
>> No. 55030
[X] Roar like a lion, maybe it will scare them off.
>> No. 55031
[x] 17 pieces. 17. Fucking. Pieces.
>> No. 55034
[X] Roar like a lion, maybe it will scare them off.

You think about all your time watching The Lion King and attempt to let out a ferocious roar to scare away whatever's there.
You instead let out a rather large belch.
The rustling comes closer and then stops. You roll over to see Yuka standing over you. Shit.
>> No. 55035
[X] Whip out your penis. "I have something for you!"
>> No. 55037
[X] "Marisa threw me over here! I didn't mean to hurt your flowers, honest.
>> No. 55038
[x] "I can see up your skirt."
>> No. 55039
[X] Whip out your penis. "I have something for you!"

:awesome:
>> No. 55041
>>55031
Sorry, missed your one.

[X] "Marisa threw me over here! I didn't mean to hurt your flowers, honest."
[x] "I can see up your skirt."
[X] Whip out your penis. "I have something for you!"

"Marisa threw me over here! I didn't mean to hurt your flowers, honest."
Yuka smiles at this. "Is that so?"
"By the way, I can see up your skirt."
Her eyebrow twitches.
"I have something for you!"
You unzip your pants and whip it out.
She's grinning. To your surprise, Yuka grabs it. To your painful surprise, she then tears it off.
You scream and writhe in pain as blood pours from the wound. Yuka soon gets bored of you and crushes your skull.

Bad end.
Remember what I said about how you'll probably only die in easy mode by doing something incredibly retarded? That was it.
>> No. 55042
[X] Back one choice
[X] "Marisa threw me over here! I didn't mean to hurt your flowers, honest."

She responded relatively well to this.
>> No. 55043
Difficulty
>Normal
Lives
>Enabled

Let's spice up things for next game.
>> No. 55045
Difficulty
>Normal
Lives
>Enabled

Meh, I'll bite.
>> No. 55046
[X]"Alice died and Marisa went crazy, she's sending eveyone flying with her Master Spark!"
>> No. 55047
[x] Back one choice.
[x] 17 pieces. 17. Fucking. Pieces.
>> No. 55048
>>55043
>>55045

Settings changed.
Difficulty: Normal.
Weaker characters will die when they are killed. Enemies are of decent strength. Anonymous should be able to hold his own against some of them. Stronger ones will prove problematic. The trick is to know how to fight who. Same number of characters as easy.
Lives: Enabled.
When you run out of lives you will need to restart at an earlier save point. There will be opportunities to gain more lives. The game is automatically saved when resting (this includes being knocked out).

Note: Difficulty change requires restart. Restart now? (Requires 4 votes yes, 3 votes no.)
Game will be saved in slot 1 if restarted.
>> No. 55050
>>55048

Yes.
>> No. 55051
[x] No
>> No. 55052
>>54914
>You just want more detail in the rape scenes.

Actually, yes, I did.

>Complete game to unlock

The only way I can think of FUG to end is either all touhoes are killed/tamed/whatevered or FUG itself dies.

>Restart
>Doll Master [ON]
>> No. 55053
By the way, I'd like to do a bonus story when anonymous dies sometimes, but I'm not too sure on how Hakugyokurou works.
I know that when you die Komachi takes you across the Sanzu no Kawa, and then Sikieiki decides whether you go to heaven (though we know anon will never be going there), hell (which I assume would be a bad end) or get reincarnated.
So aside from being able to fly into the netherworld and hence to Hakugyokurou now that the border's weak, how does someone end up there?

>>55052
How to finish FUG, I wonder, I wonder~

Yes (2 votes)
No (1 vote)
Doll master (2 votes)
>> No. 55054
>>55053

If I remember well, it should work like this:
>All souls are sent to Hakugyokuro. There, there are three possible outcomes: they reincarnate, achieve enlightment/ascend to the heavens, or vanish. There is also the possibility of being eaten by Yuyuko. Only way of not going there is either fleeing from the Yama, or being condemned to Hell (which case you go directly).

Can't say for sure though. Memory is not my strong point.

Also, just go with what votes you have, there aren't much people voting in FUG anyway.
>> No. 55055
[x] No

It's not over until we kill Reimu and collapse the entire Gensokyoan border.
>> No. 55056
[x] No
>> No. 55058
>>55054
Huh. That's like the opposite... It'd be nice if the wiki had a section on this rather than needing to piece together all the character profiles and locations.

3 votes no. Continuing current game.

[X] Back one choice
[X] "Marisa threw me over here! I didn't mean to hurt your flowers, honest."
[X]"Alice died and Marisa went crazy, she's sending eveyone flying with her Master Spark!"
[x] 17 pieces. 17. Fucking. Pieces.

"Marisa threw me over here! I didn't mean to hurt your flowers, honest."
Yuka smiles at this. "Is that so?"
"Alice died and Marisa went crazy, she's sending eveyone flying with her Master Spark!"
She keeps smiling at this. Kinda creepy.
"Even so, you disturbed my flowers."
Oh, shit. That's it, time to cut the bitch up.
You take out the knife and look for her lines. There are none. She's insanely strong, though it's mainly because you don't have the mystic eyes of death perception, you fag.
Regardless, you aim for her neck and swing.
Yuka grabs your hand without flinching-
"Arg-"
-and breaks your wrist. Fuck. The knife falls to the ground.
"HEY, HE'S MINE-ZE!"
Marisa's flying above you. Looks like she saw you get blown away.
>> No. 55059
>>55058

[x] Bite off your wrist.
>> No. 55060
[x] "It's Yuka! Yuka's the wizard!"
>> No. 55061
[x] "It was her that disturbed your flowers, actually. She used me as a projectile to crush them. You should go get her."

[x] Hide and wait for one of them to kill the other. Finish off the winner.
>> No. 55063
[x] Bite off your wrist.
[x] "It's Yuka! Yuka's the wizard!"
[x] "It was her that disturbed your flowers, actually. She used me as a projectile to crush them. You should go get her."
[x] Hide and wait for one of them to kill the other. Finish off the winner.

Yuka is still holding you by the wrist.
You look up to Marisa, now racing down to you. "It's Yuka! Yuka's the wizard!"
"Shut up! How long do you expect me to buy that, ze?"
There's now two people wanting to kill you. Marisa probably wants to kill you more, though.
"I told you, Yuka! She crushed your flowers! She just used me as a projectile!"
Yuka regards you for a moment, seemingly bored. She lets go of your wrist and flies up to meet Marisa.
"Marisa, let's have some fun~"
You can't waste a second here. You run off into the flowers trying to get as far away as possible. Looking at the fight, Marisa's trying to keep her distance.
"Declare spell card-"
Oh, balls.
"Master Spark!"
Yuka dodges it elegantly, but it hits the field and sends a shockwave through the ground. Flowers go flying into the air. The shockwave sends you off your feet again, and you knock over a bunch of sunflowers as they soften your fall.
"You!" Yuka looks pissed.
"Let's see you try a real one! Declare spell card-"
Marisa seems to realize what she just did.
"Oh shit, ze!"
Marisa's flying off, but that doesn't stop Yuka.
"Master Spark!"
Yuka's Spark is impressive. Not quite as flashy, but in size it's far bigger. Marisa gets caught in the blast, and after a few seconds you see her fall down into the field, broom broken.
Yuka is turning around in the air.
>> No. 55066
[x] Intercept Marisa while she's still winded and steal her hat and Mini Hakkero.
[x] Using the Mini Hakkero, channel your hotblooded spirit into it and unleash the mighty FALCON SPARK on Yuka.
>> No. 55067
File 121825547411.png - (430.24KB , 502x809 , 1085387.png ) [iqdb]
55067
[x] Intercept Marisa while she's still winded and steal her Mini Hakkero.
[x] Using the Mini Hakkero, channel your hotblooded spirit into it and unleash the mighty FALCON SPARK on Yuka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Keeping an eye on Yuka, you run towards the falling Marisa. You don't have a second to waste. If she- Yuka turns in your direction and sees you. She starts flying slowly towards you.
No time! You ignore her and run as fast as you can. Marisa falls into the flowers with a thump. You can't see her anymore, but you have a good idea of where she landed. Turning your head, even with how fast you're running, Yuka's gaining on you. She's definitely toying with you, but you'll make her regret that.
You reach Marisa, but you don't have time to worry about her. You look for the mini-Hakkero and grab it without a second thought.
Turning around, you prepare to-
"What are you planning to do with that?"
Yuka is right in front of you, smiling happily.
"Really, do you think you could possibly do anything? You're so weak~"
-She's gone. Suddenly, you feel a tight grip around your ankle. You try to turn around, but she flings you up into the air, spinning around.
Through all this, you didn't let go of the Hakkero. It's your only chance.
You haven't even stopped going up, but you need to straighten yourself. Yuka is already flying up after you.
You think. You try to remember. When you killed Alice. That feeling-
"I'll show you what a human can do!"
-you remember it!
The Hakkero transforms before you. Your wrist is healed. You'll need it. You can do it!
Yuka just scoffs at you and continues flying.
Big mistake. The Hakkero takes the form you know. The form you trust. The falcon-
"Take this-"
It explodes all around you. A gigantic falcon forms around your fist and guides you! Yuka stops in her tracks, but she can't run.
"FALCON SPARK!"
Using your momentum from falling, every part of your body pushes power into your fist! It connects with Yuka and you fall past her. But that's what's supposed to happen.
You land on the ground.
"Yuka... Humans aren't so weak."
The spark explodes behind you.
You pose for a few seconds, but find it rather awkward after the moment has worn off.
Marisa is still there. She's breathing.
>> No. 55068
[x] Die from overexertion due to that last attack, but before you do, pass on the title of Captain Falcon to Marisa.
>> No. 55069
[X] Apologize before your death
>> No. 55070
>>55067
[x] Rape,kill,panties etc.
>> No. 55071
[x] Claim Alice to be avenged.
>> No. 55072
>>55068

TRUE END
>> No. 55073
[X] Curb-stomp Marisa, or at least as best you can without an actual curb.
>> No. 55074
[x] Die from overexertion due to that last attack, but before you do, pass on the title of Captain Falcon to Marisa.
[x] Claim Alice to be avenged.
[X] Apologize before your death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3ySqL084c&feature=related

You gave too much. Your body can't take it. But that's fine, so long as you saved her.
"Marisa, wake up."
"Huh...?"
She sees you and scrambles away.
"No! Stay away!"
"Marisa, I'm sorry. I did something I can never take back."
"What?"
"But my life is at an end. I don't have long. She's avenged now. She can rest in peace."
"Why?" She's crying. "Why? I want to hate you, so why?!"
"Listen. Captain Falcon is not a name. It is a title. Only those who exceed Captain Falcon can become Captain Falcon. Marisa! From today, you are Captain Falcon!"
You collapse. Your body has no more energy. Something rolls off of your head.
That was..? "I see. Everything's so clear now."
Gensokyo is beautiful. Even in this situation, you see that. Or perhaps because you're in this situation? Even so. This world... It's worth fighting for.
This is it for you. But so long as you can see her smile-
"Goodbye, Gensokyo. It was fun while it lasted. Marisa, please smile. She would want that too."
"Why? Why would you help me?! I don't understand!"
But her question would never be answered.
Lying on the ground, there is a helmet. She takes it.

20 years later...

You wake up in Gensokyo, what do you do, Rick Wheeler?


Captain Falcon end reached.
Easy mode complete! (It had fewer levels.)

Bonuses unlocked!
Captain Falcon mode: Play as the hero himself (must clear relative difficulty level first).
20 years later...: Gensokyo has changed. The world now revolves around high speed, deadly races. A young man, Rick Wheeler, wakes up in Gensokyo one day. He only knows one thing: he was born to race.
>> No. 55075
Haha, fuck yes.

[x] 20 Years later mode

Give me Captain Falcon Marisa.
>> No. 55076
[X] "SHAMEIMARU, I CHALLENGE YOU."
>> No. 55081
>>55076

I do not know what that refers to.

Title screen:

New game
Continue (this is greyed out)
>Options
-NGM style: En-b-ed (this option seems to have turned fuzzy since the last time you saw it)
-Difficulty: Normal
-Lives: Enabled
-Bonus modes:
-Doll master (2 votes)
-Pacifist
-Captain Falcon (can only be played in cleared difficulties)
-20 years later... (1 vote)
Exit
>> No. 55082
[x] 20 years later...

There's no way I can't take this after such a cliffhanger!
>> No. 55084
[x] New game
>> No. 55085
[x] 20 years later... mode

The choices are an illusion. There is no choice here.
>> No. 55090
>20 years later...
>Selection confirmed.
>Processing...
>Error
>Game mode is not ready. Anonymaster must figure out what characters will fit who, and make notes.
>Anonymaster does his best now and is preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.
>Alternately, you could select a different mode.
>> No. 55092
Shit.
[x] Dollmaster mode
[x] New Game
>> No. 55093
>Doll master mode activated.
>New game confirmed
>Lives: Enabled
>Difficulty: Normal
>Starting game...

You wake up in Gensokyo. What do you do?

Note: All game modes except Captain Falcon, 20 years later... and maybe some future modes will start like this. I'll try to have 20 years later... ready by monday.
>> No. 55094
[x] Look for Medicine Melancholy. You wish to add her to your doll collection.
>> No. 55095
[x] INVENTORY
>> No. 55096
>>55094

You love dolls. You're a ventriloquist, after all. You remember hearing of Medicine Melancholy, a strange living doll in Gensokyo.
You make your way to the nameless hill with surprisingly little difficulty. It's almost as though the first choice you made would have come true, regardless of what it was.
Upon reaching the hill, you see Medicine playing among the flowers. Unfortunately, they're poisonous suzurans.
>> No. 55097
>Inventory check

Clothes. Equipped. Keeps you decent.
Chucky. Your small ventriloquist doll. He doesn't do much.
>> No. 55098
[X] Use Chucky to call Medicine over
>> No. 55100
[X] Use Chucky to call Medicine over

You take out Chucky and put him on your hand. Using his usual voice, you call out to Medicine.
"Hey Medicine! Over here!"
She looks over to you, and starts heading towards you.
>> No. 55101
[x] Use your ventriloquism skills to convince Medicine that Chucky is not only alive, but he's enslaved you, and is embarking on a quest to get revenge on all of humanity.
>> No. 55102
[x] Beckon Medicine out of the Suzuran field.
[x] Use your ventriloquism skills to convince Medicine that Chucky is not only alive, but he's enslaved you, and is embarking on a quest to get revenge on all of humanity.
Someone's done their research.

You walk backwards a little as Medicine heads over to you, leading her out of the field.
When she gets closer, she frowns and reaches out to you. This part is important.
"Hey toots! Down here."
Confused, Medicine looks down at Chucky.
"A talking doll?" Great, she didn't see your mouth move.
"It can't be that strange to be a talking doll, otherwise, who am I talking to? Though may I add, you're quite the doll, doll."
"What are you doing with that human?" Doesn't seem like she got it. Oh well.
"Oh, this guy? I can't quite move myself around too well, so I took this guy's body and use it to get around. See, I heard you hate humans, and I figure I could use someone to help me."
"Why should I help you?"
"Well, 'cause I'm planning to take revenge on all of humanity."
She smiles a little.
"Oh, that does sound nice..."
>> No. 55103
[X] "I plan on freeing the dolls who have been enslaved by that horrible woman in the forest. Would you be interested in helping me?"
>> No. 55104
File 12182643775.jpg - (17.82KB , 442x473 , Ventriloquist_and_Scarface.jpg ) [iqdb]
55104
I can't get this image out of my head now.
>> No. 55105
[X]

"I plan on freeing the dolls who have been enslaved by that horrible woman in the forest. Would you be interested in helping me?"
"Oh, that creepy lady?" She giggles. "Well, I hate people like her. Using the dolls for her own will. I just wish they would all die, don't you think?"
>> No. 55106
[x] "No, no, no! That's too good for them. You're not thinking big enough, toots. What we need to do, is enslave her back! After liberating her dolls, of course."

Sex slave, that is.
>> No. 55107
[X] "Stop wishing and start acting. Lets free those dolls and burn down her house."
>> No. 55108
[x] "No, no, no! That's too good for them. You're not thinking big enough, toots. What we need to do, is enslave her back! After liberating her dolls, of course."
[X] "Stop wishing and start acting. Lets free those dolls and burn down her house."

"No, no, no! That's too good for them. You're not thinking big enough, toots. What we need to do, is enslave her back! After liberating her dolls, of course."
"Oh, that would be very nice."
"Stop wishing and start acting. Lets free those dolls and burn down her house."
"Alright, I'm in! Let's go!"
She grabs your arm enthusiastically to pull you along. Your skin is burning.
>> No. 55109
[x] "Easy there, don't touch the human. Fragile merchandise."
[x] Before making the assault on Alice's house, try to find Kourindou and arm yourself.
>> No. 55110
[X] HURTS SO GOOD, to Alice's house you go
>> No. 55111
[x] "Easy there, don't touch the human. Fragile merchandise."
[x] Before making the assault on Alice's house, try to find Kourindou and arm yourself.

"Easy there, don't touch the human. Fragile merchandise."
Medicine looks at your arm to see the inflamed skin. "Oh, sorry." Even so, she's smiling.
"Hey toots, have you heard of that shop near the forest?"
She shakes her head. "I rarely leave my suzurans, unless it's for a good cause." She smiles at you as she says this.
"Well, this guy's pretty useless. I figure we should stop by there on the way to get him something." "Mm."
There's a fair distance to Kourindou. The fastest ways would be through the human village or the sunflower field.
>> No. 55112
[x] Go through the human village.

We probably aren't strong enough to take on Yuka... yet.
>> No. 55113
[x] Tell Medicine to remain incognito in the human village while you raid Keine's house to find some treatment for that poison burn on your arm.
>> No. 55115
WHY IS CAPTAIN FALCON'S X STAGE ON GP LEGEND SO FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
GOD DAMN JODY STOP BEING SUCH A DUMB FUCK

[x] Go through the human village.
[x] Tell Medicine to remain incognito in the human village while you raid Keine's house to find some treatment for that poison burn on your arm.

"Hey, toots, I know you might disagree, but I think we should head through the human village."
"Why not the sunflower field? I like sunflowers." She looks crestfallen.
"Well, there's also a strong youkai there. And unfotunately I need to get something for this guy's arm." You motion to the burn around your Chucky arm.
"I see..."
Even so, she doesn't object.

You make your way towards the human village.
"Well, toots, you should probably wait out here. It'd be bad if you bumped into people."
"Yeah..."
"Cheer up! I'll be back before you know it."
She nods and then smiles at you. "Yeah."

You walk down to the village and when Medicine is out of sight take Chucky off your arm. You ask around about Keine's house, but are told she won't be home until school is out. For some reason it doesn't occur to you to go to a pharmacy.
Even so, you find Keine's house, and head around back. When you're sure nobody's looking, you break in through a window. Where do you check?
>> No. 55116
[x] Bathroom. If that fails, master bedroom.
>> No. 55117
[x] Bathroom. If that fails, master bedroom.

You look through the house and find your way to the bathroom. Wait, what? The shower's running.
>> No. 55118
[x] Get a butcher knife from the kitchen.
[x] Kill whoever's in the shower. Just like in that scene from Psycho.
[x] Raid the medicine cabinet.
[x] Get Medicine to come with you as you escape the human village.
>> No. 55119
[x] Get a butcher knife from the kitchen.
[x] Kill whoever's in the shower. Just like in that scene from Psycho.
[x] Raid the medicine cabinet.
[x] Get Medicine to come with you as you escape the human village.

You quietly leave the bathroom and make your way to the kitchen. There, you find a large kitchen knife.

Kitchen Knife equipped. +2ATK +2PRC ATK. Stabby.

You head back to the bathroom, and thankfully, the shower's still running. You raise the knife, and without checking who's in there, you stab through the curtain repeatedly. There's screaming for a while, but after enough stabs, it stops.
Oh shit. It's Mokou. If she regenerates, you're fucked. You quickly check the medicine cabinet and grab all the ointments you can carry and get out of there. You stuff them in your pockets, dropping several as you do so. You get some odd looks while running around, but you make it out of the village without further incident. You head back to where you left Medicine.
She's gone.
>> No. 55120
FFFFF

[x] Treat your arm.
[x] Call out for Medicine.
[x] Look for Medicine.
>> No. 55121
[X] Shout for Medicine
>> No. 55124
[x] Treat your arm.
[x] Call out for Medicine.
[x] Look for Medicine.

You take the medicines out of your pockets and empty them onto your arm. If it needed a medication for it, Medicine probably just gave it to you. You take a bit of all the different creams and rub them onto your arm, now turning somewhat purple.
It helps a litte, but you might need to see a doctor about it soon.
You put your fingers in your mouth and whistle. A tengu appears and- Nah, not really.
Nothing happens. You call out for Medicine, but she doesn't suddenly appear.
Something seems to be happening over at one of the other gates to the village.
>> No. 55125
[x] Investigate.
>> No. 55126
File 121826960333.jpg - (68.23KB , 128x256 , Th09medicine_portrait.jpg ) [iqdb]
55126
[x] Investigate.

You go off to see what the commotion is about. Hopefully it's not Mokou. If it is, you need to get out of there, Medicine or not.
Pushing your way through the crowd, you see what it is.
It's Medicine... And Alice. What luck.
"Get out of here, youkai." "You're a youkai too!" "I'm not here to kill people." "Neither am I! I just wait to get rid of a youkai!"
Alice has her dolls here, too. She must have been putting on a show for the villagers.
>> No. 55127
[x] Innocently stride past Alice, and then swipe her Grimoire.
>> No. 55129
[x] Innocently stride past Alice, and then swipe her Grimoire.

You walk through the crowd, acting as though you're trying to just get through. You walk past Medicine and Alice in the same way, Medicine seeming surprised at you.
You ignore it, and when walking past Alice, you suddenly turn around and shove her, grabbing her grimoire. "Hey!"
Her dolls are already in action, flying towards you. You run back to Medicine and grab her by the arm, ignoring the sudden pain. "Come on!"
"You're... Not a doll?" "We don't have time! Let's go!"
The burning in your hand gets stronger, but you ignore it and pull her along. Soon enough, you're in the bamboo forest. Alice seems to have lost you for now.
You turn to her, and Medicine looks PISSED.
>> No. 55132
[X] Explain to Medicine that you've been an anti-human doll sympathizer for years, and that your ruse was the only way you could think of to gain her trust so that you could join forces.
>> No. 55133
[x] Explain to Medicine that you've been an anti-human doll sympathizer for years, and that your ruse was the only way you could think of to gain her trust so that you could join forces.
[x] Tell her that you aren't backing down on your plans to liberate dolls everywhere and rule over humanity, and you're still willing to let her rule with you.
>> No. 55134
[x] Explain to Medicine that you've been an anti-human doll sympathizer for years, and that your ruse was the only way you could think of to gain her trust so that you could join forces.
[x] Tell her that you aren't backing down on your plans to liberate dolls everywhere and rule over humanity, and you're still willing to let her rule with you.

"Ok, you've found me out. But there's more to it than me being a human."
"Oh? Just what else is there?" She's speaking through clenched teeth.
It's becoming hard to breath, and your throat is burning. Better make this quick.
"You're not the only one who hates humans." "I know that." "Other than the youkai, I mean." Her expression softens.
"What?" "I hate the humans for the same reasons as you. I may be a human, but I share no bond with them. I've been planning this for a long time. Would you have joined me if I had seen you like this?" "I... No." "Exactly. I had to fool you. I'm sorry." She looks away. The air feels normal again.
"Even so, if you wish, I'll let you join me. I intend to overthrow this world of petty humans. This will be a world where people and things won't be used selfishly for others' ends, ever again." You hold out your hand. "Will you help me?"
She thinks for a few seconds. "Mm." She takes your hand. It burns, but you don't mind for now. You shake, and then take your hand back.
You'll need to do something about the poison before you become seriously hurt.
>> No. 55135
[x] See if the grimoire has any spells that can help slow or reverse your poisoning.
[x] If that fails, try to make it to Eientei.
>> No. 55136
[x] See if the grimoire has any spells that can help slow or reverse your poisoning.
[x] If that fails, try to make it to Eientei.

You open up the grimoire to see if there's anything to stop the poison.
"We'll need to find a way to supress your ability though." She seems depressed by this.
The pages are filled with characters you don't recognize. So much for that idea. You start to close it, but- "Wait. I can read these."
"You can?"
"I don't know. I think... My old master..."
Old master? Right, she was a doll before she was a youkai.
Still, it's taking too long.
"Medicine, we don't have time. We need to get to Eientei."
"But..."
You show her your hands, now turning black. Eientei is the only place that can help you now.
"We have to go."
You stand up, but fall.
"Hey! Come on! Open your eyes..."
You don't hear the rest.


And I'm done for today. Go vote on the other stories.
>> No. 55140
Ok, so I've been thinking while playing PoFV (a bad idea, let me tell you) and I've thought of something regarding the development of FUG. Seeing as the first playthrough was rather short, and I imagine this one will be too at this rate, and with how I've strayed pretty far from the original style, I've had the idea of changing from this FUG into a series of short interactive stories, once every few weeks.
For example, there would be the first playthrough, and then the 20 years later... story. Now we have the Doll Master scenario.

Another way to do it would be the current way, that is, have normal FUG with bonus modes that are unlocked by doing things throughout the main story. These bonus modes (like 20 years later... and Doll Master) would become short stories, rather than modifications to the basic game.

Hence there would be either short stories, or FUG with short stories.
In both cases anon would probably give me most of my ideas, as you have this time.
Or of course, we could just stick with this. It mainly occured to me because towards the end of the first playthrough when I started writing longer posts, anon seemed to move away from the normal kill/rape fashion.

Anyway, just let me know what you think. I'll still be doing it until this Doll Master story is finished, at least. I'd also like to finish 20 years later... before moving onto the SA LA.
>> No. 55170
>It mainly occured to me because towards the end of the first playthrough when I started writing longer posts, anon seemed to move away from the normal kill/rape fashion.

it's like, evolution, where we transcend primal instincts and move on to smarter things.

Also, I think we should keep it the way it is, rapidfire and all.
>> No. 55172
>>55140
>thinking while playing PoFV (a bad idea, let me tell you)

So, is playing PoFV a bad idea or is THINKING while playing PoFV a bad idea? Depending on your answer, I might have to kick your ass!
>> No. 55176
>>55172

Thinking while playing. It's hard enough when you're not preoccupied, what with how ridiculously fucking overpowered Sikieiki is to begin with. Seriously. I survive three and a half minutes and she hasn't even been hit, or she gets down to the last hit within the first two minutes and then never gets hit again. WHEN I'VE ALREADY DIED TWICE SO SHE HAS THE DAMN HANDICAP.
I want to beat a damn game on normal.
>> No. 55211
>>55140

Simpler solution, write longer posts, like a normal CYOA. When you start writing SALA, either go back to NGM style or just throw it into oblivion. You can also have it as a side-story.
>> No. 55242
>Connecting...
>Connected.
>Fucking Up Gensokyo: Doll Master loaded.
>Continuing...

You wake up in a room you don't recognize. You feel like hell. You try to move your arm, and are rewarded with an extreme pain coursing through your body.
Looking down, your shirt is gone. Your entire body is covered in patches of black. Wherever you are, it looks like Medicine carried you here.
You probably can't move, so you give up on doing so. You can't get back to sleep either. What fun.
After what seems like hours, the door opens. It's Eirin. Medicine got you to Eientei. Great.
"Oh, you're awake?"
You try to respond, but your throat is swollen to the point that you just get out a grunt.
"Sorry, please don't try to talk. It's amazing that you're alive, you know. The amount of poison in you is enough to kill dozens of humans. Well, there's not much you can do for now, so please try to rest. We've done all we can for you. The rest is up to your body."
You manage a nod. Still, where's Medicine? You try to ask, but all you manage is another grunt.
"Hey! You'll hurt yourself like that. Try to sleep for now. You should be able to talk by tomorrow."
With that, she writes something down on a chart she's carrying and then leaves.
You try to sleep, but it's not coming.
>> No. 55243
[X] Look for Medicine
>> No. 55244
[X] Rest the body, exercide the mind. Plan the next move.
[X] What to do with the grimoire, where is Chuck and Medicine, how to kill Alice and what to do afterwards.
>> No. 55246
>>55244
>exercise

Ahem.
>> No. 55247
File 121834083299.jpg - (26.67KB , 340x306 , Chucky.jpg ) [iqdb]
55247
[x] Inventory
[x] Lie there and think about what you can do to negate Medicine's corrosive touch.

If we still have that grimoire and our ventriloquist doll, I think some soul transfer voodoo is in order.
>> No. 55249
[X] Look for Medicine
You can't move, remember?

[X] Rest the body, exercise the mind. Plan the next move.
[X] What to do with the grimoire, where is Chuck and Medicine, how to kill Alice and what to do afterwards.
[x] Inventory
[x] Lie there and think about what you can do to negate Medicine's corrosive touch.

>Inventory
Clothes half equipped.

It bothers you that you don't know where Medicine is. If she brought you here, she should be around, right? If she is, it's possible that the people of Eientei are in danger. You need to find her as soon as you can walk.
If there's anything to supress her poison, it'd be in that grimoire, only you can't read it. You hope she still has it, because you don't.
You're also worried about where Chucky's gone. You realize why you're having trouble sleeping. You would always sleep with him on the desk next to you. Without him it feels... Lonely.

Then there's your immediate problems. Alice saw you enter the forest, so it's logical that she would come to check Eientei after not finding you. You don't know how much she values that grimoire, but if she supposedly always carries it, she won't be happy that it's gone. If she finds you like this... You don't want to think about it.
You're also worried about Medicine. If she's not in Eientei, and Alice finds her...
You try not to think about it.
Your only hope at the moment is to find Medicine and decipher that grimoire.

Eventually you manage to fall into a restless sleep.

You stir a bit when you wake up, and hear hurried footsteps and a door closing. By the time you've opened your eyes, whoever was there is gone.
Your skin looks a little better, but far from healthy. You try moving again. It's painful, but a long stretch from yesterday. You should be able to move around. You try talking, and while hoarse, at least you can speak.
>> No. 55250
[X] Look for Medicine
>> No. 55254
[X] Look for Medicine

You've had enough of lying in bed. You need to find Medicine, and fast. You don't know how long you have until Alice finds you.
You sit up, and your body objects by pounding your head. You ignore it.
You stand up, and your body objects by crumpling to the floor. You ignore it.
You stand up again, and your body objects with pain. You ignore it.
There are things to do.
You make your way to the door and exit, finding yourself in a large hallway. It looks like there's a bunch of rooms similar to yours.
You decide to head left, and after walking for a while a door behind you opens and your vision goes black.
"Guess who!"
There's a slight tingling across your face.
>> No. 55256
[x] "Medicine, we need to talk."
>> No. 55257
[x] "Medicine, we need to talk."
>> No. 55262
[x] "Medicine, we need to talk."

"Medicine, we need to talk."
"Aw..."
She seems dissapointed that you figured out it was her so easily.
"There's a lot to be done. Alice is definitely coming for us, and the only chance we've got is in that grimoire. You're the only one who can read it. I need to rely on you."
"Yeah."
"And your power..."
"Did you notice?"
"Notice what?"
"I'm controlling it! Look, look!" She grabs your arm and that tingling feeling comes back. "See! It's not painful anymore, right?"
"Medicine..."
"I can even do this!"
She puts her hands around the parts of your body that are inflamed. Closing her eyes, she puts pressure... no, that's not right. She doesn't do anything with her hands, but there's a pressure there. It feels like your skin is being pulled at.
Slowly, all the inflamed parts of your body start to move towards her hands. It's as if they were something living, rather than a poison. As they reach her hands, they leave your body and enter hers. Eventually, all the poison is gone. You feel much better. She opens her eyes and looks at you happily.
"See! I've been reading that book! I learned how to control it! I'm useful, right? I did good, right?"
>> No. 55263
[x] Put your hands on her shoulders and kiss her on the lips. The poison is no longer an issue!
[x] "You did great, Medicine."
[x] "So, what else did you learn to do with it?"
>> No. 55264
[X] That was great, let's get ready for when Alice shows up!
>> No. 55265
[X] Ruffle
[X] "Great! Those dolls will be free in no time."
>> No. 55267
[X]"Can you teach me somethings? I want to be helpful."
>> No. 55268
[x] Put your hands on her shoulders and kiss her on the lips. The poison is no longer an issue!
[x] "You did great, Medicine."
[x] "So, what else did you learn to do with it?"
[X] That was great, let's get ready for when Alice shows up!
[X] Ruffle

"Medicine..." She's waiting for an answer. Her expression is like her whole world rests on what you say. But you don't say it straight away.
You grab her and pull her into an embrace, kissing her. Pulling back, you find that even dolls can blush in Gensokyo. "A-ah.."
"You did great, Medicine." You lift up your hand and ruffle her hair.
She beams at you, embarrassed but happy.
"So what else did you learn to do with it?"
"Um... Not that much. I only read about ways to help y-" She turns away, with a troubled expression.
"Really, that was amazing. Let's think of something to do when Alice gets here."
You head back to your room with Medicine.
>> No. 55271
[X] "You can use your poison to knock her out, then we raid her house and free those dolls."
>> No. 55274
[x] Ask her where Chucky and that kitchen knife are.
[x] Suggest she uses a poison that would make Alice vulnerable to manipulation, and then have her escort both of you to her house in that drugged state, where we'll then use whatever we can, and whatever she has, to bring her entire collection of dolls to our side.
>> No. 55276
[x] Ask if she can find any spells in that grimoire that could turn Alice's own dolls against her.
>> No. 55277
[X] We're asking an awful lot of her. ask her what she thinks?
>> No. 55278
[X]"Can you teach me somethings? I want to be helpful."
[X] "You can use your poison to knock her out, then we raid her house and free those dolls."
[x] Ask her where Chucky and that kitchen knife are.
[x] Suggest she uses a poison that would make Alice vulnerable to manipulation, and then have her escort both of you to her house in that drugged state, where we'll then use whatever we can, and whatever she has, to bring her entire collection of dolls to our side.

You head back into your room and put your shirt on.
"Well, there's a few things we can do." You sit down on the bed and Medicine sits on the chair across from you. "You can use your poison to knock her out, then we raid her house and free those dolls. You're easily strong enough to do that." She nods. "Problem is, she might wake up before we're done. She'll be looking for us too, so most of her dolls will be with her. Your poison doesn't affect the dolls, right?"
"Right."
"Another idea would depend again, on you. Have you learned much about the kinds of poison you possess?"
"Um... I know I have ones that hurt people..."
"Yeah. Do you have any poisons that can drug people, but not hurt them?"
"I think so, but I've never had to use them before."
"Well, if we can drug her with your poison, then we can get her to obey us and take us to her house."
"Oh. I think I have something like that, but it'd be hard to use it on someone as strong as her."
"Well, that's all I've got."
"Yeah."

Oh, right. There's still two things missing.
"Hey, what happened to my knife, and more importantly, where's Chucky?"
"Chucky?"
"The doll."
"Oh. Well, the knife I got rid of. I didn't think they'd want find that on you."
"Yeah, that's understandable."
"Chucky..."
"What? What is it?"
"She got him."
"She? Alice? Alice got him?!"
"I was busy trying to get you away, and... she found us again. The dolls were attacking us, and I dropped him. I got us away again, but he wasn't there when I went back."
Shit. That doll... You've had him for as long as you can remember. Alice... You'll pay for this.

"Is there anything in that book that I could learn? I don't want you to need to do everything."
"I don't think so. It's all pretty strong stuff. I can barely understand most of it."
"I see..."
Looks like you'll need to find another weapon.
"It's okay. You can rely on me." She smiles at you.

There's a knock on the door.
"Oh! I'm not supposed to be here!"
Medicine panicks, and crawls under the bed, finding nowhere else to hide.
"Um... Come in."
The door opens, and Eirin comes in.
"How are you feeling today?"
"Much better, actually."
"Really? Could you take off your shirt? I need to examine you."
"Uh... Yeah, alright."
You take off your shirt, and Eirin gasps.
"What's this? It's gone? All of it? That's impossible!" She zips around you, looking at all the places you guess were infected.
"How did this happen? There's no way you could heal so fast!"
"Well..."
>> No. 55279
[X] "You're a better doctor than you think you are."
>> No. 55284
Sorry 'bout the gap on this one. Went to take a shower.

[X] "You're a better doctor than you think you are."

"Well, you're a better doctor than you think you are."
"But... All I did was give you some medicine."
"Um... It was some good medicine?"
"Look, I treated you three days ago. There's no way it could suddenly become so effective after the first two."
Three days ago? That means... You were knocked out for two days?
She sighs. "I know what happened to you. We sometimes get people who were attacked by her. But they've never survived before. None of them have been infected as badly as you, yet you're the only one to survive. Imagine my surprise when Melancholy herself shows up crying and asking for you to be treated. I accepted you, of course, but I doubted there was anything we could do. Our medication is poor against her at best. Yet you held on. At first you were dying, clearly dying. Then the symptoms stopped. And then they started to reverse, and now they're gone. Of course, we couldn't let her near you, that doll's biological warfare on legs. Are you sure there's nothing... special about you?"
You shake your head.
"Well, whatever. You're alive, I guess that's all that matters. Anyway, you're free to leave whenever you want."
"Thanks."
You held on... Does that mean Medicine was trying to help you the entire time?
Eirin heads to the door. "By the way... Are you friends with Alice? She came by two days ago asking if anyone had been checked in recently. She was also carrying a doll, but it didn't look like one of hers. Anyway, I told her about you, but I couldn't let her see you at that point."
"Um... No. I think she must have been looking for someone else."
"I see. Well, if I don't see you again, goodbye." She leaves, shutting the door behind her.

"Medicine, you can come out now."
After some rustling, Medicine's out from under the bed and standing.
"I guess it's time to leave, then."
>> No. 55285
"You watched over me for two days? I owe you for that. Let's take care of Alice first."
>> No. 55286
>>55285

Forgot my [X]
>> No. 55291
[x] Suggest that the two of you should go to Hina's living quarters in the Great Youkai Forest and seize control of her Nagashi-Hina Doll Army.

DOLLS VERSUS DOLLS
>> No. 55292
[x] Try to make your way to Kourindou. Maybe you can find something(or someone) there that can aid you.
[X]

"You watched over me for two days? I owe you for that." Her face is a little red. "Let's take care of Alice first, though."
You make your way out of Eientei, silently thanking them again for their help. It's a fair way to the Forest of Magic from here, and you'll still need to get near the human village or go through the sunflower field, unless you want to take a long detour.
"Hey Medicine, you can fly, right?"
"Yeah. That's how I got you here."
"Do you think you could fly us to Kourindou? It'll take some time if we walk."
"Um... I'll try."
She grabs you by the waist and you wrap your arms around her. She blushes a little, and lifts you off the ground. You're soon out of the thick bamboo trees and flying towards Kourindou. The human village is bustling with activity as you pass over.
There's a few times when you feel stinging pains where she's touching you. You guess it requires a fair deal of concentration to fly, so she can't hold back her power well at the same time. You point them out when you land, and she drains the poison from you.
You landed at the edge of the Forest of Magic, and after walking around the edge for a while you find Kourindou. It's about the size of a small park.
Towards the front there's a counter with a large hole showing the inner parts of the shop. You can see Rinnosuke moving around various things in the back.
>> No. 55293
>>55291

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I need to refresh more before starting.
>> No. 55297
[x] Go in and see what he has in stock.
>> No. 55298
[X] Hold Medicine's hand
>> No. 55299
[x] Go in and see what he has in stock.
[X] Hold Medicine's hand

You take Medicine's hand and lead her into the shop. You look around, but mainly see trinkets that are of no use to you. Eventually Rinnosuke notices you two and greets you, before he stops and starts walking backwards.
"What is she doing here?"
"It's fine. She's harmless." You lift up your hands to show him.
"I see. Well, there's all kinds of things here. Anything in particular you'd like?"

[ ] Weapons
[ ] Armour
[ ] Accessory
[ ] Item
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 55300
[x] Weapons
[x] Armour
[x] Accessory
[x] Item

We'll take what we can, and then we'll pay him with a nice dose of knockout gas.
>> No. 55301
[ ] Weapons
>> No. 55302
Also gonna take out armour due to it being essentially useless plot-wise, and merge accessories and items for simplicity.

[x] Weapons
[x] Accessory
[x] Item

"Well, the weapons I have to keep seperately, you understand."

>Accessories & items
Gloves: Better grip. Helps protect your hands.
Strange vial: Some kind of liquid in it. All Rinnosuke knows is that it's supposed to "destroy artificial souls".
Paintbrush: It's a paintbrush. Comes with paint set.
Harp: Makes a nice melody.
Piano: Might be hard to carry around.
[ ] Vote for what to take. You can only take three items.

"Alright, over here."
Rinnosuke leads you to another room, filled to the brim with weapons. He doesn't recognize the more modern ones.

>Weapons
Sword: It's a sword. You haven't used one before.
Short sword: Similar to a kitchen knife, right?
Axe: Large and not very user-friendly.
Bow: Load arrow, shoot.
Handgun: It's a gun. Holds about six bullets. Rinnosuke doesn't have any more.
[ ] You can only take one weapon.
>> No. 55303
[x] Strange vial

Destroy this before someone takes it and uses it on us.
[x] Gloves
[x] Paintbrush
[x] Short sword
>> No. 55304
[x] Paintbrush, gloves, strange vial.

[X] Shortsword.
>> No. 55305
[X] Gloves
Can't wear the gloves all the time though. Can't properly hold someones hand with gloves on.
[X] Strange vial
Never know.
[X] Paintbrush
Could be used for vandalism.

[X]Short sword
Sure
>> No. 55306
[X] Gloves
[X] Strange vial
[X] Paintbrush
[X]Short sword

Rinnosuke takes you back over to the counter.
"Well, that'll come to about 800,000 yen."
You don't have any money.
>> No. 55307
[x] "We don't have any money."
[x] "We're 'borrowing' them indefinitely. Don't try to stop us."
[x] ...And if he does, get Medicine to work her magic. And by work her magic, I mean pump him with enough poison to keep him down for hours.
>> No. 55308
[x] "We don't have any money."
[x] "We're 'borrowing' them indefinitely. Don't try to stop us."
[x] ...And if he does, get Medicine to work her magic. And by work her magic, I mean pump him with enough poison to keep him down for hours.

"We don't have any money." He looks at you like you're a bug.
"Stop wasting my time." He starts to gather the items.
"Oh, no. You misinterpreted me."
"...What's that?"
"We're 'borrowing' them indefinitely. Don't try to stop us."
"Yeah, right. Get out."
"Oh Medicine~ Knock him out, would you?"
"Sure~"
Medicine grabs him and his skin starts to change colour. After a few seconds he's on the ground.
"...He won't die, right?"
"I dunno. He's a half-youkai, so he should be fine in a few hours."

It won't be far to Alice's house now.
Go there now?
>> No. 55309
[x] No. Go to Hina's living quarters in the Great Youkai Forest and seize control of her Nagashi Hina Doll Army.
>> No. 55310
Hm. You could have gone straight to the endgame just then.
[x] No. Go to Hina's living quarters in the Great Youkai Forest and seize control of her Nagashi Hina Doll Army.

Oh yeah.
Gloves obtained.
Strange vial obtained.
Short sword obtained.
Paintbrush obtained.

"Hey Medicine, do you know Hina?"
She shakes her head.
"Well, Hina's a curse goddess who brings humans fortune by taking their misfortune and putting it in dolls."
Her face clouds over.
"What would you say about rescuing those dolls before going for Alice?"
"Alice is right here though..."
"Yeah, but Alice is strong. We need more before we can face her."
"Alright."

You're again flying into the air. She's hurting you less this time, so she must be getting the hang of it. You try to keep the sword away from her, lest you hurt her or have her get the wrong impression.
Soon enough, you're at the Great Youkai Forest. The place is pretty big, so it might be hard to find Hina by just flying around.
>> No. 55311
[x] Call out for Hina
>> No. 55312
>>55311
I was.. just thinking about posting this...
>> No. 55313
A little stumped at the moment, I'm afraid, so that's it for today.
Game will most likely conclude tomorrow.
In other news, 20 years later... will be ready to commence when Doll Master is finished.
>> No. 55314
>>55313

>>55309 here. If you want to disregard the whole Hina thing and go straight to the endgame, that's fine with me.
>> No. 55315
>>55314

Meh, I always have ideas for the end, but not so much for the present. As for Mima, the only thing I'm having trouble with is the forest, as I'm not very familiar with it.
If I didn't want to write it I'd have just rejected it. I'll just work some things out and then hopefully I'll be able to finish it in tomorrow's session.
>> No. 55399
[x] Call out for Hina

Not thinking of any better ideas, you yell out "HINA!" though it doesn't seem to do you much good. Continuing to fly around, you find a river flowing through the forest. You'd just keep going, but you notice something bobbing through the water.
"Medicine, can you take us down there?" You point to the river and Medicine brings you down. You fly over the thing and snatch it out of the water. It's a doll.
>> No. 55401
[x] RAGE
[x] Attempt to use the grimoire to bring the doll to life.
[x] If successful, ask the doll to guide you to the rest of its kin.
>> No. 55403
[x] RAGE
[x] Attempt to use the grimoire to bring the doll to life.
[x] If successful, ask the doll to guide you to the rest of its kin.

Hina... You would dare inflict such a harsh curse on an innocent doll? Humans... Youkai... It doesn't matter who they are! They will all selfishly harm others for their own ends!
"Hina! You'll pay for this!"

You have Medicine set you down on the riverbank.
"Medicine, is there anything in the grimoire about dolls? Anything at all?"
"Let me check..."
It takes some time, but after flipping through the pages until she gets to about midway, she stops.
"This!" She points at the page, which has an illustration of a marionette, the bar seemingly floating.
"What does it say?"
"A lot of stuff. It talks about all the uses for dolls, ways to... manipulate them."
"There! How do you do that?"
"Well, it's magic. Alice is the only one I've heard of that can do this. You'd need to be a really strong magician."
"Well... Tell me anyway."
"Um... Let's see..." She seems to have trouble with some of the words. "You have to imagine the dolls in your mind. Imagine them moving. Use that thought to bring it to life. But..."
She looks at you sadly.
You try to do what it says. You imagine the doll. You picture it, and think about how it's made. It's a rag doll. Simple, with no features. That means cloth, possibly cotton. You imagine the parts. You think about your skills as a ventriloquist, and your time as a manipulator. Manipulating was hard, and you had more fun with Chucky. But manipulation is undoubtably the greater skill.

You imagine the doll lifting of its own accord. Acting of its own accord. You imagine it walking around. You imagine every action you can think of.
"Hey!"
You open your eyes. The doll seems to have shifted a little.
"Um... Did I break your concentration?"
"Yeah."
"Sorry. It was moving though! It stood up and everything!"
"Let's try again, then."

You put yourself back in that mindset, this time with your eyes open. You are the manipulator. This doll can't move without you. You give it life, you give it energy. You make it alive.

It starts to move.

Yes, move. Move like you want it to. You imagine it standing, and it does. You imagine it walking around, and it does. You imagine it jumping, and it does.
You have it.

"Medicine, it doesn't have a will, does it?"
She shakes her head.
"No, it's only moving because you're making it."
"Well, is there anything in that book about giving it one?"
She looks surprised at your suggestion, then happy. "Let me check."
She looks through the book again as you practice moving the doll around. It comes to you as naturally as your acts. You don't even rehearse before you go on stage with Chucky. The ideas just come to you, with him on your hand. It's the same with this doll. You imagine what you could have done, had you become a manipulator instead of a ventriloquist.

"Here."
Another picture. This one shows a doll, decorated with clothes and hair, and a smiling face.
"So what does it say?"
"It says in order to give it will, you need to make it alive."

Make it alive? How could you do that?
>> No. 55404
[x] Find a spell that greatly accelerates the process in which an inanimate object becomes a Tsukumogami.
>> No. 55405
>>55404
Dammit anon, think harder. The picture was a big hint.
>> No. 55406
>>55405

Okay.

[x] Using the paintbrush, give it a name and a face.
>> No. 55407
[x] ...and if that isn't enough, give it a strand of your hair and a shred of your own clothing.
>> No. 55408
[x] ...And love.
>> No. 55409
There we go.
http://www.behindthename.com/name/lleu
[x] Using the paintbrush, give it a name and a face.
[x] ...and if that isn't enough, give it a strand of your hair and a shred of your own clothing.

"I have an idea."
You've painted dolls before. You made Chucky yourself, after all. You take out the paintbrush you 'borrowed' from Kourindou and start painting the doll. Medicine looks on in confusion as you work. Eventually, you've given it a face. It's a rag doll, with a life of curses laid upon it. You couldn't expect it to be happy, so you draw a sad face.
When you're done, you think of something else.
"Lleu."
"What?"
"His name."
"Um... I don't get it. Why Lleu?"
"I don't know."
"Right..."
"What else does the book say?"
"Ah... It says you need to command it to live."
Kinda ironic, commanding something to have free will. You figure it must be infusing it with magic or something.
>> No. 55410
I was gonna do this bit myself, but I'm interested as to what you guys will come up with.
>> No. 55411
>>55409
[ ] Mana Transfer with Lleu
>> No. 55412
[x] Screw the book, you won't order Lleu to live if he does not want to. Ordering and manipulating dolls is not what you do.
[x] ASK him if he wants to live, to take revenge on those that made him and then cast him aside like trash. ASK him if he would like to further your cause to make this world a better place for dollkind.
>> No. 55414
[x] Screw the book, you won't order Lleu to live if he does not want to. Ordering and manipulating dolls is not what you do. (Actually, that's exactly what you do. You're a ventriloquist, remember?)
[x] ASK him if he wants to live, to take revenge on those that made him and then cast him aside like trash. ASK him if he would like to further your cause to make this world a better place for dollkind.

"Command him, huh?"
This should be easy for you. You've spent your whole life controlling others. You are a manipulator in every sense of the word. You manipulated the people you knew. You manipulated things to better yourself. You manipulate Chucky every time you perform.
"No."
"Huh?"
"I won't do it." Medicine looks concerned. "I won't manipulate them any longer!"
You stand up, holding Lleu in your outstretched arm.

"Lleu! I intend to create a world where people will not be used! A world where dolls will not be used! Lleu! You have been used, by people, for people! You have been cast aside, as nothing more than a doll! But, there is more to a doll than simply existing to be used by others! You have life in you! You can fight! You can change this world!
YOU CAN LIVE!
Lleu! I will not command dolls any longer. I will not be the one who uses. I will be the one who works together! Lleu! If you wish to help me... If you wish to take revenge on those who used you... If you wish to live..."
You pull him back.
"Then fly! Show me your desire to live!"
You throw him into the river.
"Lleu! You have free will! If ever, now is the time to use it!"

The doll stops before it hits the water. It freezes in midair, then starts to bob. It floats back over the water to you.
You reach out your hand.

"You are no longer a doll. You're Lleu!"

The doll floats into your hand. You lift him up.
The face has changed. It's smiling now.
>> No. 55415
[x] Ask Lleu to guide you to his kin. The Doll Liberation Front shall be born on this day!
>> No. 55417
[x] Ask Lleu to guide you to his kin. The Doll Liberation Front shall be born on this day!

"Do you know where the rest of you are?"
Lleu nods, then floats out of your hand and down the river. You beckon to Medicine, who grabs you, and you float after him.
"That was so cool! You were all emotional and hyped up and you were even crying a bit!"
You feel embarassed.
"Thanks. I made a decision. A ventriloquist controls his doll. A manipulator controls his marionette. I won't control them. I'll bring them true life."

You follow Lleu down the river, and eventually you spot Hina. She's sitting at the edge of the river, with a dozen or so dolls behind her. She's chanting something, but you can't tell what it is from here. Lleu stops and points his arm to them.
"That's all that are left?"
He nods. You have no idea how many were made to begin with, but for there to be so few left...
Why should human happiness come before everything else?!

You think about how to proceed.
>> No. 55418
[x] Ask Medicine and Lleu how they feel Hina should be judged. As victims of tyranny, they should have a say in this.
>> No. 55419
[x] Ask Medicine and Lleu how they feel Hina should be judged. As victims of tyranny, they should have a say in this.

"So, what do you two think?"
"About what?"
"What we should do to her. You two are the victims. It's your call."
Lleu makes a motion of hitting his arms together. Medicine smiles and you feel a light pain in your side.
You smile. "Then that is how it'll be." You point forwards, and Medicine carries you over.

"Hina!"
"Huh?"
Hina opens her eyes and looks around for a bit before she sees you.
"A human? You shouldn't be here! This place is dangerous!"
"Oh, I think you have other things to worry about." Medicine lays you down on the bank.
"What?" She looks scared.
"Have you ever thought about what you're doing to these dolls?"
"They're... What are you talking about?"
"Oh? Ignorant, are we? The pain you've caused them? How can you deny such a thing? How can you possibly consider taking a human's poor fortune and cursing a doll with it?"
"They're just dolls."
That pisses you off.

"Lleu."
Lleu comes out from behind you.
"What is this?"
"Oh? I'd say it's the last doll you sent down the river. See, he's back for revenge."
"I know the doll youkai can manipulate them. Stop playing games."
"Oh, you misunderstand. I'm no youkai, and I'm certainly not manipulating him. He's here of his own accord."
"Don't be ridiculous! It's just a doll!"
This attitude... She really pisses you off.
"Oh Medicine~"
"Please tell me I can hurt her."
"You can do whatever you want with her. Such a cruel person shouldn't be alive anyway."

Hina's scared, but she's too slow. Medicine grabs her. You can see the poison spreading.
"Hina, you see before you a doll. A doll who is, as you can very well tell, quite alive. Can you still say you're not bringing them pain?"
"I just... wanted to help people."
"People. PEOPLE. Why would you want to help them?! Those horrible people. They only care for themselves. They don't deserve good luck. Everybody has luck, good or bad. Why should they deserve to have the bad taken away? Why should the dolls be used for it?!"
"I... I..."
The poison's almost covered her entire body.
"You are ignorant, Hina. But now, you can repent! Repent, and apologize to all the dolls you've hurt! Repent... With your life!"
Hina's crying as the last of her skin is covered. Her eyes roll back into her head and she falls to the ground.
"That felt nice." Medicine giggles.

You turn to the dolls, and paint sad faces on all of them.
"Dolls! If you have free will... If you have a desire to live... If you wish to take revenge... Then live! Live and join me!"

The dolls slowly shake and then rise. As they float into the air, their faces change to happy ones.

"Today we have established the Doll Liberation Front! We shall save the dolls from the petty desires of humans! Our first target..."
You point back the way you came.
"Alice, the doll youkai!"

Medicine takes you into the air, and the dolls follow behind you.
Alice... You're next.
>> No. 55420
[x] ...Ask Medicine to coat your short sword in a neurotoxin cocktail. Even if her poison can't kill her instantly, it can still end the fight within a few cuts when Alice becomes too numb to move. Or breathe.
>> No. 55421
[ ] Passoinately embrace Medicine and kiss her again

[ ] Betray her and run her through with the sword

[ ] "I'm sorry, I didn't count on falling in love."
>> No. 55422
>>55421

No, Scorn, no!
>> No. 55423
>>55421
Good thing those choices aren't selected, or I might have taken them seriously!

[x] ...Ask Medicine to coat your short sword in a neurotoxin cocktail. Even if her poison can't kill her instantly, it can still end the fight within a few cuts when Alice becomes too numb to move. Or breathe.

It takes some time, but you make it back to the forest of magic. It's almost night. The sun's going down, giving you a good view from up in the sky.

"Hey Medicine, do you think you could do something for me?"
"What is it?"
"Could you cover my sword with your poison?"
"Um... I could, but I couldn't keep it to just the blade."
You have gloves for that, though.
"That's fine."
You land in the forest before you reach Alice's house. She takes your sword and holds it. After a while, it seems to be glowing a faint purple.
"There, that should do it."
You put on your gloves and take the sword. Damn, even like this it burns your hands. You'll need to make it count if you're going to use it. For now, you put it back in its sheath.

"Alright, let's go."
You and Medicine walk through the woods to Alice's house, with the dolls following behind you. Unfortunately you can't distinguish Lleu from the others anymore.

When you reach the clearing, Alice is standing there, quite clearly waiting for you. She has two dozen or so dolls behind her, all armed with small lances.
"You took your time."
Medicine stands back, but you step towards her.
"We had to go take care of another doll abuser first."
"Like you're one to talk, ventriloquist."
"...How do you know that?"
"Only a ventriloquist would use a doll like this."
From behind her, Chucky floats above her and towards you.
"You-"
"I want a trade. Give me back my grimoire. I'll give you back your doll. Get her out of here, and nobody gets hurt." She motions to Medicine.
>> No. 55425
[ ] Declare your undying love to Alice
>> No. 55426
[x] No, you've changed. You've seen what happened to dolls discarded in Suzuran fields and in rivers, or detonated in an Artful Sacrifice, used and then destroyed or forgotten. You're not like her anymore!
[x] She doesn't even use the grimoire, but you did. She can bring it, if need be you're going to take everything by force.
>> No. 55427
[x] No, you've changed. You've seen what happened to dolls discarded in Suzuran fields and in rivers, used and then forgotten. You're not like her anymore!
[x] She doesn't even use the grimoire, but you did. She can bring it, if need be you're going to take everything by force.

This isn't a hard decision. Chucky is there. Your lifelong companion. Your friend. Your performing buddy. There's no way you could desert him.
But there's no way you could desert your ideals. You've seen what happens to dolls, left by themselves in fields of poisonous flowers. You've seen dolls used as tools to bring humans good fortune.

You won't let this woman use them any longer.

"No."
Her eyebrow twitches.
"...What?"
"I refuse. You can go fuck yourself, Alice."
She closes her eyes at that.
"I see. I had hoped to resolve this peacefully, but you leave me no choice."
One of her dolls floats over to Chucky. You notice that it has two lances. Chucky takes one.
"Let's see how you do when you need to face your partner, hm?"
Alice floats up into the sky with her dolls.
"Come, Medicine! I shall make you mine!"
Medicine is looking at you for approval.
>> No. 55428
>>55425
Huh. I didn't even see that.
>> No. 55429
[x] Tell Medicine to lead the doll army against Alice while you try to bring Chucky to his senses.
>> No. 55435
>"Come, Medicine! I shall make you mine!"
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
This is supposed to be
>"Come, Medicine! I shall make you mine again!"
This is important.

Went to have dinner, hence the break. Gonna power it out 'till I'm done now. 'Course I wrote that when I started. This ended up the JESUS CHRIST WALL TO END ALL WALLS.
[x] Tell Medicine to lead the doll army against Alice while you try to bring Chucky to his senses.

"Medicine, go after her. Try not to hurt the dolls. Chucky is my responsiblity."
Medicine nods and flies up into the air after Alice, and the dolls follow.
You and Chucky now have the clearing to yourself. You can't fight him. There's no way. You have to wake him up. Give him life like you did the others.
He doesn't agree. Chucky lunges at you with the spear. You jump out of the way, but land poorly.
"Chucky! Snap out of it!"
He lunges again, and you manage to roll out of the way and get up.
"You have life in you! Don't be controlled!"
He lunges again.

"Medicine. How will you fight dolls when you yourself are one?"
"I won't fight them!"
"Then you'll die?"
"No! I'll fight, but not with them!"
The dolls rush towards her.

"Ah-"
You can't get away fast enough. Stamina doesn't exist for him. If Alice commands it, he'll follow the order. You dodge, but he slices your side and comes back for another sweep-

The dolls are stopped by the rag dolls. They have no way to fight back. They have no hands, only stumps. They have no weapons. But they protect her. Alice's dolls are diverted by the rag dolls, who try to hold them off. One's already been slashed, falling to the ground with its innings coming out.

You grab the lance with your hands. It takes all your strength to keep it in place, let alone move it.
"Chucky! I used you. I'm sorry! But you don't need to be used anymore!"
Your grip breaks.

Medicine dodges the dolls. The rag dolls try to hold their own, but another has fallen. The dolls gang up on Medicine but she refuses to hurt them, instead trying her best to dodge as she draws near Alice-

"Gah-"
The lance cuts your chest as you jump back. It would have killed you if you hadn't moved.
"Chucky! You have a personality! Remember how we would talk? How you'd be such a smartass to me? We'd be at each other's throats every second of every day, but underneath that-"
He lunges again.

"Alice!"
Medicine reaches her. She hasn't done anything yet, simply relying on the dolls. Medicine rushes to grab her, but Alice backs away-

Chucky falters.
"We were friends!"
He stops.
"Nobody else... Nobody cared for me! I could get what I wanted, but I wasn't happy! For all those years... You were my only friend! Chucky! You can live!"

Medicine misses. She takes a second to regain her composure, but a second is far, far too long.
The dolls grab her. Two on each arm. Two on each leg.
The rag dolls are finished. Only three remain.
Alice's dolls gather in front of Medicine. She can't move. She's helpless. They charge-

"Hey toots, need a hand?"
The dolls are knocked away. He floats there, with the lance Alice gave him.
"What?!"
Alice doesn't understand. Of course she wouldn't. She's never seen dolls as anything other than objects.
"Chucky!"
"Get them down here!"
You can't do anything on the ground. Chucky's your only hope. You know you can depend on him.

"So, toots, what say we tear this bitch a new one?"
He readies his lance. The dolls surround them.
"Go. These chumps are nothing to me!"
She hesitates, only for enough to tell. She flies towards Alice and the dolls close in on him.

"Useless doll! Who needs something that'll betray you in the middle of a fight?"
Medicine confronts her.
"Tch-"
She starts to attack.

"Come on! Is that all you've got?!"
The dolls attack him. Attacks from all sides; all angles. But he's faster. He's stronger because unlike them, he's in control. Clang! The sound of metal crashing.

The magic flies towards her. Medicine ignores it and attacks back. In a battle of danmaku, Alice has the upper hand. But if she can just get close-
"You were useless too!"
"What's that?!"
They yell at each other while fighting.
"Stupid doll. Don't you remember?"
"Why would I remember you?!"
She dodges another blast. Lasers. Smaller danmaku. Large balls of it. She has to avoid it-

"You losers are too much!"
He talks tough, but he's wearing down. He's trying not to hurt them. He can't fight like this. They close in on him-

She spreads her poison. Nobody could possibly resist her full ability. She lets out the poison, the strongest she's ever had to. Alice blasts it away as she talks.
"A doll that doesn't obey its master is useless!"
"What does that have to do with anything?!"
"You! You were a doll that didn't obey!"
She stops. That doesn't make sense. That doesn't make sense at all-

If he breathed, he'd be doing it heavily now. Even a doll will become tired. He lost a leg. It doesn't matter to him. So long as he can keep them away from her-

"You were my doll!"
That's absurd. Totally impossible. She tells herself that, but she knows otherwise.
"You read my grimoire! How do you think you could do that?! Only I know that writing!"
Another volley of attacks go her way. She uses her poison to slow them. She's reaching her limit.
Alice stops.
"Such a useless doll. No matter how much I tried to use you, you wouldn't move right. Wouldn't do what I wanted. So I discarded you."
The suzuran field. A girl throwing away a doll. No human could survive there.
"You know why I threw you away? You're a doll! Nothing but an item! And a defective item has no use! One as useless as you should never have been used by another person!"
A doll in a field of poisonous flowers. No one came near her. No one found her. No one loved her. And after many years alone, she became like this.
"You still have the doll somewhere, don't you? Inside that fake body?"
A large doll, and a small doll. Always together. The small doll is the original. The large doll is the new. The small doll on the inside. The large doll on the outside.
"A defective item... should be discarded!"
A laser. The most powerful yet-

Another leg. An arm. He only has a minute left, at most. But he must fight-

"You're wrong!"
She takes the blast full on. She flies through it, grabbing Alice by the neck.
"I know why you couldn't control me!"
The doll is damaged. There are holes in the body. She ignores them.
"I have a spirit! You can't control me because I have a will!"
"Shut up! You're nothing but a defective tool!"
She blasts the doll. It doesn't flinch. An arm goes with it.

The last arm is lost. He can't fight any longer. But he can still defend her. That's what he decided to do the moment he came to life. His only friend wanted to help her. And so he would help his friend. He'd only been alive for a few minutes. But he liked it. He'd do everything in his power to help that friend-

"I'm alive! You can't control me because I'm alive!"
"You're nothing but a doll! How can you say that you're alive?!"
Another blast. Both the legs give way and break apart.
"Because I have a soul! Because I have feelings! I can think! I can hate things! I can love things!" She looks down.
"I'm alive because I am!"
Alice's skin colour is changing. The poison is affecting her. Another blast. The body is gone.
The core. A small doll. Barely the size of one of Alice's. But that doll is also alive. It grabs Alice. The poison spreads. Another blast. It's weak, but it hurts. She holds on. The poison spreads. Another blast. Weaker. It hurts. The poison spreads. Another blast. It hurts. She can't hold on.
The doll known as Medicine Melancholy falls to the ground, unable to take any more.
Alice falls with it.
>> No. 55436
He's gone. Even a doll can die. There are no vital organs. But they understand life as such. If you are given a wound that would kill you, you will die. This is what the doll known as Chucky understands. But he is happy. He did what needed to be done. In the last moments of his life, he's satisfied.

They hit the ground. A small doll and a woman. The woman is coughing up blood, but she stands. The doll is motionless.
"ALICE!"
You take the sword. This is as good a time as any. Watching was agony. Hearing was agony. Acting now is all you can do.
The sword burns through your already worn gloves. You feel pain in your hands. The poison spreads through your body. But you don't care. You have things to do.

You rush forward, sword raised. Alice is stumbling on her feet. She raises her hand to fire a blast at you. She doesn't make it.

The poison coated sword pierces her heart. She feels pain. Blood flows from the wound. The dolls stop moving and fall to the ground. Her hand drops. The poison stops her from healing.
You leave the sword there. That's all there was for you to do. She falls to the ground. She doesn't get up.

"Medicine!"
You run to the small doll. A tiny version of the girl you've come to know. Her eyes are closed.
"No! Come on! Wake up! We're supposed to help the dolls, right?! I cant do this by myself!"
The doll's eyes open.
"Hey, it's you."
Her small hand reaches up to your face. You take it in yours.
"You're crying."
Tears fall onto the doll. You can't stop them. You've lost everything in a few short seconds.
"Don't cry. There's still an afterlife, right? I have a soul. I'll be there. You'll find me again."
"No... No way..."
"Hey, come on. Now you're.. making me.. sad too..."
It's a doll, but tears run from her eyes. A doll can't cry.
"I had fun. You should too..."
Her eyes close. The doll stops moving.



20 years later...


There's a doll named Medicine Melancholy. Of course, it has no soul. It's just a doll.
But it's his most detailed work.
He created it with his own hands. Based entirely on a small model, and his memories. A doll a little smaller than he is. The doll of a girl named Medicine Melancholy.
He spent the last 20 years practicing magic. He had to learn. He had to bring back that soul. He was preparing for today.

"Medicine Melancholy! You are a doll. You are a doll that could not be controlled. A doll that was free. A doll that was alive. A doll that had a soul. You were a doll. But you were human."
He brought many dolls to life. But he always created new life. He never tried to bring one back.
"Medicine Melancholy. You were my second friend. You were my ally. You were my love."
But today, he tries something he's never done. He knows what will happen if he fails. But he has to take that risk.

"Medicine Melancholy. If there is any life in you. If you have free will. If you have a desire to live... If you wish to return to this world..."
The room fills with light.
"Then may your soul be returned to this doll!"
A flash. He's blinded by it. He shuts his eyes until the light goes away. When he opens them, the doll is gone.

Did he fail? It was likely that he would. Such a spell could never have been performed by the likes of him. He failed her. He failed himself. He started to cry there, when his vision went black.
There's a faint tingling across his eyes.

"Guess who?"



-----------

Doll Master completed! Good end.
>> No. 55437
[x] Shed a manly tear for Chucky.
[x] Regret that you couldn't tell Alice that you were leading an army of Sentient, Independent, Autonomous dolls. That would've stung her hard.
>> No. 55438
>>55437

Story's kinda over already, anon.

>[x] Shed a manly tear for Chucky.
I wanted to do this, but I thought Anonymous would care more about Medicine and would go to her first. Writing on Chucky second didn't feel right, so I left it out. I kinda also wanted to have him back with Anonymous at the end where they'd gone and put on shows at the village in place of Alice, though I didn't think it'd flow well if I also had to put that in at the end.
Anyway, they're a very popular duo. People are amazed at how well Anonymous can use his voice, as they don't know he's not actually controlling Chucky.

>[x] Regret that you couldn't tell Alice that you were leading an army of Sentient, Independent, Autonomous dolls. That would've stung her hard.
I'd also wanted to do this, but again, I couldn't find a place to put it in that'd let it flow well.
>> No. 55446
>>55436

Awesome~
>> No. 55450
Dammit, I'll shed a manly tear for Chucky anyway.

Great job.
>> No. 55473
Even though this story wasn't meant to be serious, it was strangely satisfying.

Good job.
>> No. 55477
Hm. I just went and counted 'em up, and despite Doll Master having half as many posts as FUG1, it's four pages longer. And four of those pages are the last two posts. FUG1 was about 62 posts (going straight to the retcon section at the sunflower field), 10 pages and 31000~ characters, Doll Master was about 36 posts, 14 pages and 43000~ characters. Didn't count the words.

Well, in any case, 20 years later... will start when I get home from college today. It'll probably be a bit longer than these two.
>> No. 55831
>will start when I get home from college today.
>08/08/11
>> No. 55834
>>55831

It is a know fact that writefags live with a diferent time speed than Anonymous and regular tripfags. 7 minutes to them can mean from several hours to whole weeks to us. A writefag's day ranges from 3 days to an entire month for us.
>> No. 55844
>>55834

There is truth in this post.
>> No. 55847
>>55844

Indeed.
>> No. 55854
Yeah, I meant to start it then, but I got constantly held up for the rest of the week. Monday I was really damn tired, as I have every class on mondays, tuesday I had band practice at a different time from usual so that messed with my plans to update, wednesday I had drama, thursday and friday I was just way too damn tired. Now that I'm adequately rested, however...

Writing now. New thread on its way.