[Return]
Archived thread

File 121804685846.jpg - (148.96KB , 633x528 , 41d6658a4f3f6510cc01c764c91888eb.jpg ) [iqdb]
54471 No. 54471
Error: Data lost.
Initiating revote:

[ ] Shake her hand. “Mmhmm. Oh, are you all fixed? If so, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, want to come?”

[ ] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”

[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”

[ ] Shake her hand. “Well, I just stabbed blindly. Wasn’t really aim more than luck.”

[ ] Shake her hand, and let her respond.

[ ] Refuse. “Mokou, I can’t forgive you just like this…”

[ ] Refuse. “You think I could just forget something like that?!”

[ ] Refuse. “I can’t say I won’t bear a grudge. You almost killed me.

>> No. 54473
[x] 'I love you Mokou."
>> No. 54474
[x] Shake her hand. “Mmhmm. Oh, are you all fixed? If so, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, want to come?”

I believe she said she didn't want us to take very long...
>> No. 54475
[x] Shake her hand. “Mmhmm. Oh, are you all fixed? If so, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, want to come?
>> No. 54477
[X] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”

Cirno is waiting
>> No. 54478
[x] ".. I can’t say I won’t bear a grudge. You almost killed me..."
[x] "But who is "he", anyways? He sounds important to you."
[x] "By the way, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, wanna come along?"
>> No. 54480
[X] Shake her hand. "I sincerely hope I haven't done this before. More importantly, Keine ran off during the fight; I have no idea where she went, and Cirno wants to go out somewhere. If you've got any ideas about where Keine would go..."
[X] Pull her into a hug during the handshake, just to see her reaction.
>> No. 54481
[x] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 54482
[X] Shake her hand. "I sincerely hope I haven't done this before. More importantly, Keine ran off during the fight; I have no idea where she went, and Cirno wants to go out somewhere. If you've got any ideas about where Keine would go..."
[X] Pull her into a hug during the handshake, just to see her reaction.
>> No. 54483
[x] Refuse. “You think I could just forget something like that?!”

Someone needs to be taught the value of a mortal life again.
>> No. 54485
[x] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…” “Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 54486
[x] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 54488
[X] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 54489
[X] Shake her hand. "I sincerely hope I haven't done this before. More importantly, Keine ran off during the fight; I have no idea where she went, and Cirno wants to go out somewhere. If you've got any ideas about where Keine would go..."
[X] Pull her into a hug during the handshake, just to see her reaction.

Write-ins, yay!

Plus, I want to see whether Mokou bugs out, or just takes it as a buddy-hug.
>> No. 54490
[x] Jam it in.
>> No. 54491
[X] Shake her hand. "I sincerely hope I haven't done this before. More importantly, Keine ran off during the fight; I have no idea where she went, and Cirno wants to go out somewhere. If you've got any ideas about where Keine would go..."
[X] Pull her into a hug during the handshake, just to see her reaction.
>> No. 54492
[x] Shake her hand. Laugh. “Well, what's a little murder between friends, eh?"
[x] "Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, want to come? I can answer your questions about the outside on the way if you'd like.”
>> No. 54493
>>54477
>>54481
>>54485
>>54486
>>54488

First to five.

Update:
Please type "OPTIONS" into your interface to select a new style of choice selection!
>> No. 54494
OPTIONS

[>] Write-ins only.

Oh how I love to see Anonymous forced to use creativity.
>> No. 54498
>>54494

You might be a genius.

OPTIONS
[X] Write-ins only.
>> No. 54500
>>54493

OPTIONS:
[x] Write-ins only
[x] First to 10
>> No. 54501
[x] OPTIONS
>> No. 54502
>>54500
First to 10?
u crazy nig
>> No. 54503
>>Oh how I love to see Anonymous forced to use creativity.

And then have it violently blow up in his face?
Yeah, I like that, too.
>> No. 54505
File 121805030175.png - (354.29KB , 560x735 , 790604e88372e3b154f844737049eb07.png ) [iqdb]
54505
You take Mokou’s hand confidently with a small smile, and shake it firmly. “Of course I haven’t done this before,” You reply, slightly disturbed that she thought you could’ve. After all, it was sickening enough to just do it to her. “But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”

“She did?” The sheepish look is replaced by one of consternation, and she looks you straight in the eyes. “… And, can I guess, she’s not back?”

”… Yeah, has she done this before? You know where she might be?”

”Nope. No clue- Well, maybe a clue… Erk, I should’ve thought about this more… Aha.” She turns to look out the window. “Eh, since you’ve already got me by the hand, mind helping me up, Kid?”

You really don’t see a reason not to, and do so. She slides out from under the covers, and you find yourself nearly pulled down yourself as she grips it quite tightly and uses you to vault herself up, her feet hitting the wood floor audibly as she does so, although she doesn’t look very steady. “Blood loss always does a number on walking for a while.” She lets go of your hand, in favor of staggering over to the wall unsteadily. “I think I know where she might be. She doesn’t take stress very well, you know?” You shake your hand out a bit, as she leans her her head back with a sigh, closing her eyes. Her clothes are still visibly bloodstained, her shirt has a hole near the chest, and her hair is a bit snarled (Looks like you did a good enough job cleaning her up with that to keep her hair from getting matted with blood), but she looks unphased by it all.

“You think you could keep yourself out of trouble for a while, Kid? I’d need to talk to her for a while, alone, I think.”



[ ] “Yeah. I’ll be here when you get back.”

[ ] “Hey, don’t treat me like I’m irresponsible! I’ll stay with Cirno.”

[ ] “I’ll be heading out with Cirno for a while, then, if you’re sure you can find her.”

[ ] “Tell me where you think she is, first.”

[ ] “What? No. I’m going with you.”

[ ] “I have to apologize to her too. I’ll be coming with you.”
>> No. 54506
[x] Don't worry, Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!
>> No. 54507
[x] “What? No. I’m going with you.”
[x] “I have to apologize to her too."
>> No. 54509
[X] “I’ll be heading out with Cirno for a while, then, if you’re sure you can find her.”
>> No. 54510
[x] Don't worry, Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!
>> No. 54511
[X] “I have to apologize to her too. I’ll be coming with you.”
>> No. 54513
Don't forget we promised Cirno we would go with her.
>> No. 54514
[x] OPTIONS:


Post selection:

[ ] First to 5

[ ] First to 7

[ ] First to 10

[ ] Most popular in 5 minutes

[ ] Most popular in 10 minutes

[ ] ????


Thread long electives:

[ ] NIGHTMARE MODO(First choice wins)

[ ] Write ins only

[ ] Take it easy!
>> No. 54515
[x] Don't worry, Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!
>> No. 54516
>>54514
[x]Write in Only
[x]First to 1
[x]Nightmare Mode
>> No. 54517
[X] First to 7
[X] Write ins only
>> No. 54518
[X] First to 7
[X] Write ins only
>> No. 54519
[X] ????
[X] Take it easy!

MYSTERY! BEAN PASTE! I LOVE IT!
>> No. 54520
File 121805120742.jpg - (51.40KB , 454x400 , 972680.jpg ) [iqdb]
54520
[x] Take it easy!
>> No. 54521
[x] ????
[x] Write ins only
>> No. 54522
[x] ????
[x] Write ins only
>> No. 54523
[X] Nightmare Mode
[X] Write-ins only
>> No. 54524
>>54516
>>54517
>>54518
>>54521
>>54522

Write Ins only for this thread confirmed.

[ ] Return to main screen?

[ ] (Pick another option?)
>> No. 54526
[X] Main screen turn on
>> No. 54527
[X] Return to main screen
>> No. 54529
[X] Return to main screen
>> No. 54530
Main screen turned on.
Please input response to <Mokou>.


>_
>> No. 54531
[x] Don't worry, Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!
>> No. 54532
[x] Don't worry, Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!
>> No. 54533
[x] Don't worry, Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!
>> No. 54535
[X] Marry me?
>> No. 54538
>>54506
>>54510
>>54531
>>54532
>>54533


Reply selected.
>> No. 54539
[+] "I’ll be heading out with Cirno for a while, then, if you’re sure you can find her."
[+] "I'll be back later, though. I did say I'd tell you about the outside world, after all."
>> No. 54540
[X] Marry me?
>> No. 54541
[+] "I’ll be heading out with Cirno for a while, then, if you’re sure you can find her."
[+] "I'll be back later, though. I did say I'd tell you about the outside world, after all."
>> No. 54543
F5ing like the old days, holy fuck like the fist of the north star.
>> No. 54545
File 121805376594.jpg - (271.60KB , 708x1000 , 3e09a6f1ca04845b649fca445c73990c.jpg ) [iqdb]
54545
“I understand. Don’t worry,” You hastily assure her, and she seems to relax a bit, letting out a small sigh of relief.

“That’s good, kid, I-“

”Cirno'll make sure I'm safe and keep me from doing something stupid!” You cheerfully go on, and her eyes go wide open, and her head turns slowly to you, with a disbelieving look on her face.


“…You’re kidding, right?” She asks slowly, slightly set aback.


>_
>> No. 54546
"No... why do you ask?"
>> No. 54548
"I'm as serious as a knife to the ribs."
>> No. 54552
[X] "Ha ha! Of course I am! Don't worry, Mokou, we'll be just fine here. Alone. Unsupervised. What's the worst that could happen?"
>> No. 54553
[X] Yeah, but seriously, I promised I'd go with her today. I'll stay out of trouble.
>> No. 54554
[X] "Ha ha! Of course I am! Don't worry, Mokou, we'll be just fine here. Alone. Unsupervised. What's the worst that could happen?"
>> No. 54556
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."
>> No. 54557
Anon going schitzo at the drop of a hat? NOW it's like the old days.
>> No. 54558
[X] "Ha ha! Of course I am! Don't worry, Mokou, we'll be just fine here. Alone. Unsupervised. What's the worst that could happen?"
>> No. 54559
[X] "Ha ha! Of course I am! Don't worry, Mokou, we'll be just fine here. Alone. Unsupervised. What's the worst that could happen?"
>> No. 54560
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."

BAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 54561
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."
>> No. 54562
[X] "Ha ha! Of course I am! Don't worry, Mokou, we'll be just fine here. Alone. Unsupervised. What's the worst that could happen?"
>> No. 54563
Did you all forget that we have limited continues in this?
>> No. 54564
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."
>> No. 54565
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."
>> No. 54566
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."
>> No. 54567
LOL SO RANDOM xD
>> No. 54568
>>54563
That's why I voted for the option that might make Mokou think twice about leaving us, knowing full well that left to our own devices with Cirno we'll have stumbled upon no less than ten different ways to kill ourselves the second she steps out the door.
>> No. 54569
[x] "I'm not. Marry me. I love you."
>> No. 54570
[X] OPTIONS
[X] WRITE-INS OFF

You are all fucking retarded.
>> No. 54572
[x] Turn off write-ins

What the hell.
>> No. 54573
[X] OPTIONS
[X] WRITE-INS OFF

Leave it to Anon to ruin a good thing.
>> No. 54575
Ha Ha got to 5 first. Its fine
>> No. 54576
Honestly, Cirno isn't THAT bad at keeping us safe. She kept us alive until we met Keine, right?
>> No. 54578
sup /eientei/ voters
>> No. 54581
File 121805508083.jpg - (53.91KB , 263x232 , 12126095627.jpg ) [iqdb]
54581
WRITE INS STOP
>> No. 54582
I predicted that making this write-ins only would only result in faggotry.

I wish I was wrong.
>> No. 54583
mmmm, trollfaggotry.
>> No. 54584
[x] Turn off write-ins

Oh god, maybe later on but not now.
>> No. 54586
[Q] OPTIONS
[Q] WRITE-INS OFF

I must agree, this could go very quickly downhill.
>> No. 54587
In before she goes all dere on us.
>> No. 54589
I think the voting format is best kept to the standard "First to X votes" format, with variations like "First choice wins" or "Write-in only" popping up for special circumstances.
>> No. 54590
>>54585
>offensive

Hello and welcome to the internet. My name is Dash, and I will be your troll liason for the duration of your stay. Here is your welcome package, it contains cupons for free trolling.
>> No. 54591
File 12180559777.jpg - (212.96KB , 700x700 , c8f6724ef749af8bdb20ef6b47e961a7.jpg ) [iqdb]
54591
Write ins will end when we move on to the next thread.


"Haha! Of course I am! Don't worry, Mokou, we'll be just fine here. Alone. Unsupervised. What's the worst that could happen?"

“…” Mokou brings her palm up to her forehead. “Yeah. It figures. I need to find someone to watch you two so that you don’t try and kill yourselves. Again. The fairy might get better, but, you know.” She looks you over, and actually seems to think about it, cocking her head to the side before nodding to herself.

“Well, you seem fairly death-resistant, actually, don’t you? You’re lucky, kid, you’re lucky.

She moves off the wall, much more steady at the point.

“Tell you what. I’ll stay a little longer. It would be poor manners of me to just run off after burning you and having you roll me into a bed, eh?” She gives a lopsided grin. “And maybe you could tell me a little about what happened out there.” She pauses. "Oh. And tell me where the irritating fairy is. Best to keep her out of trouble around here, nobody would appreciate it if we just let her run around."


Action: >_
>> No. 54592
[X] "She's waiting for me outside, she wants to go somewhere.
>> No. 54593
[x] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54594
[X] Hey, want to sleep with me?
>> No. 54595
[X] "Hey, want to sleep with me?"
>> No. 54596
[x] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54597
[X] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54598
[x] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54599
[] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54600
[X] Hey, want to sleep with me?
>> No. 54601
>>54596
Bullshit. Samefaggotry.
>> No. 54602
[X] "She's confessing her undying love"
>> No. 54603
>>54601

Why do you say that?
>> No. 54605
[x] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54606
[X] Hey, want to sleep with me?
>> No. 54607
[x] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54609
>>54608
>>You're just mad because you're being denied smooth, creamy dere.

Fixxed.
>> No. 54619
Click!
Whrrr...

Save slot 11?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No
>> No. 54620
[X] Yes
>> No. 54622
[ x ] Yes
>> No. 54626
[X] Yes
[X] No
>> No. 54627
[X] No
>> No. 54635
[ x ] Yes
>> No. 54672
[x] Yes

hahaha this is definitely a different experience
>> No. 54679
What's this? OH HEY IT'S WUiG, FUCK YEAH.

Awesome to finally see you back GM.
>> No. 54685
>>54679

Oh HY, how are you?
>> No. 54728
Some of you may not remember this but in the previous thread we shared some quality moments with Cirno. At the very least let us spend some alone time with her to pay back for helping us out in multiple occasions. We've already mended things with Mokou, and bringing her along would probably just upset Cirno. She needs to talk to Keine anyways. Lets just go through the day as we had originally intended.

[x] No seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too.
>> No. 54732
[x] No seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too.
>> No. 54733
[x] No seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too.
>> No. 54737
3 updates this time? Hell, that's better than usual. See you in a month or so, GM.
>> No. 54738
>>54737
Oh ye of little faith.

;_;
>> No. 54741
[x] No seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too.

>>54737

The better part will be revoting this all in a month because the thread purged.
>> No. 54780
>She gives a lopsided grin. “And maybe you could tell me a little about what happened out there.” She pauses. "Oh. And tell me where the irritating fairy is. Best to keep her out of trouble around here, nobody would appreciate it if we just let her run around."

[x] "I made a promise to Cirno to go out and have fun with her today, one I've already broken it before--a few times actually. I know you two don't get along, but she likes Keine a lot, and she just... worked really, really hard last night helping me clean and scour away the... stains..."
[x] "So, go find Keine, since I'm worried about her too, and nothing good will come out of her continuing to brood. Cirno and I will be back by supper at the latest, and then you can pick my brain all you want. You'd probably want a few drinks first anyway; it really is a different world from the one you left behind. Well, does that sound reasonable?"

We have to (slowly) bridge the Mokou-Cirno divide if we want our Perfect Family end.
>> No. 54783
>>54780

We also need to marry Keine or Mokou.

I know we're going for Mokou on GASD, but I've started to like WUIG Mokou too.
>> No. 54789
>>54783

WUiG: Keine x Mokou
GA:SD: Mokou x Kaguya

I love package deals.
>> No. 54792
>>54783

I'm afraid that now depends on how badly we screwed the pooch in shifting the story down the GRIMNDARK road, as far as "Girl-next-door childhood friend" Mokou goes. Anon has a hard enough time making "right" choices as it is without heaping doses of DESPAIR and paranoia clouding his judgment.
Not that I'm convinced our chances with this Mokou are much better. Anon might be a little too soft for her, though I'd certainly like to be proven wrong.

>>54789

Remember the dream? There are most likely no "package deals" on this boat. You pick one, and ONLY ONE, and stick with it. Otherwise, you stand to find out just how nice this boat really is...
>> No. 54794
>>54792

Yeah, well you know, that's just like your opinion, man.
>> No. 54795
I did say 2 PM EST.
And I said "Regular schedule", right?
This means 2 PM every day(except weekends).
>> No. 54796
>>54792
Slow down there chicken little.

>I'm afraid that now depends on how badly we screwed the pooch in shifting the story down the GRIMNDARK road

No no, GA was mystery/horror from the very beginning. There was no "shift" like in MiG.

>as far as "Girl-next-door childhood friend" Mokou goes.

Please, Mokou is the last person who'd abandon you. She has absolutely no conflicting loyalties unlike your half-sisters and she's not mentally unstable like your actual sister. besides her foster mother Keine, she has nothing except for you after she fell out with Kaguya.

>Anon has a hard enough time making "right" choices as it is without heaping doses of DESPAIR and paranoia clouding his judgment.

Yeah I see a stellar example right here.

>Not that I'm convinced our chances with this Mokou are much better. Anon might be a little too soft for her, though I'd certainly like to be proven wrong.

We ran her through with a fucking kitchen knife and then considered eating her liver in order to stay alive. The thing that's been pissing her off about Anonymous is the exact opposite, that he keeps willingly putting himself in positions where he's likely to get killed and doesn't seem to care about it.
>> No. 54797
>>54795
>I did say 2 PM EST.
>And I said "Regular schedule", right?
>This means 2 PM every day(except weekends).

awesome
>> No. 54798
>I did say 2 PM EST.
>And I said "Regular schedule", right?
>This means 2 PM every day(except weekends).

Sweet.
>> No. 54804
>>54795

inb4 nothing happens in two hours
>> No. 54807
1 HOUR AND 46 MINUTES
>> No. 54809
18 MINUTES
>> No. 54810
I AM HAPPIER NOW
>> No. 54811
I'm here, just getting something to eat before I start.
>> No. 54813
Minor revote, seeing as yesterday is over:

[ ]"No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too."

[ ] "Actually, Cirno and I were just headed out."
>> No. 54814
Option 1.

In B4 board explodes.
>> No. 54815
[x] "No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I made a promise with Cirno to go out and have fun with her today. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too."

something like that?
>> No. 54817
[x]"No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too."

But we can kind of combine them right. You know like
Actually Cirno and I were just about to head out, but seriously trust us ... and so on.
>> No. 54818
[x] "No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too."
>> No. 54819
[X] "No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too."
>> No. 54820
[x] "No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too."

Let's just go back to cirno already.
>> No. 54821
File 121813525832.jpg - (324.09KB , 700x700 , cirnoisnotamused.jpg ) [iqdb]
54821
"No, seriously Mokou, we'll be fine. I promise there won't be any trouble; I trust her. Go talk to Keine, I'm a little worried about her too." You assure her. “I was just messing with you. I promised Cirno we’d do something together, and I can’t really say no.”

“… You really had me worried there for a minute. And and I can’t say I’m still not. Jeez, you’re a handful.” Mokou walks over and gives you a far less than gentle pat on the back. You stagger forward a bit under the force and cough. Yeah, she seems more back to normal now. “Hmm. It’s morning, so, it’s been a goodly while. Man, it’s going to be troublesome to find her. I’d better get going. But I do owe you something, I promise, later.” She grins.

“HEY!” The both of you are interrupted by the aforementioned Ice Fairy, poking her head in. “What’s taking so lo- Oh. You’re up.” Cirno directs an annoyed glare at Mokou.

”Looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you, kid. Fairies are really troublesome little things.”

”Don’t talk like I’m not here!”

“I’m not the one interrupting a conversation.”

“Human!” Cirno looks at you, evidently distressed as she draws her little eyebrows together. “She’s not coming with us, right? Right?”


[ ] “No, she’s not.”

[ ] “She might be.”

[ ] “Sorry about this, Mokou.”

[ ] “Would you like to come with us?” Turn back to Mokou.
>> No. 54822
[ ] “No, she’s not. Just you and me Cirno, we'll have fun all day!”
>> No. 54823
[ ] “Would you like to come with us?” Turn back to Mokou.

ADVENTURE!
>> No. 54824
[X] "no, she's not." stick your tongue out playfully at Mokou.
>> No. 54825
[x] “No, she’s not.”

Someone needs to stay around to explain what the hell happen to Keine if/when she gets back.

And since she caused all this...
>> No. 54826
[x] “No, she’s not. Just you and me Cirno, we'll have fun all day!”
>> No. 54827
[x] “No, she’s not.”
>> No. 54828
[X] “No, she’s not.”
>> No. 54829
>>54822
>>54824
>>54826
>>54827
>>54828

Writing.
>> No. 54830
>>54829

First to five is back on?
Why it'll be just like old times.
>> No. 54831
>>54830
First five seems fine, given that people give some thought to choices before voting. And GM has been doing revotes which gives the later inputted choices a chance too.
>> No. 54832
File 121813703630.jpg - (176.95KB , 600x600 , e0c1dbe2abfa3cdc44e0827b1adc3131.jpg ) [iqdb]
54832
“No, she’s not.” You smile at Cirno in a reassuring fashion, and she happily grins back, grabbing your hand. “Yeah, we’ll be fine, Mokou. Finding Keine is more important right now.”

”Heh. Have fun, don’t go jumping off any cliffs or walking off with some unfriendly youkai.” Mokou walks past the two of you down the hallway, and leaving through the main living room quietly. The door slides shut behind her audibly.

Cirno tugs at your hand impatiently, her tone eager. “C’mon, you wasted too much time. The day is going, the day is going, let’s go!” She urges, bringing you down the hallway by your hand, and you almost stumble as she near pulls you off your feet. At the entry, you hurriedly put your shoes on before you’re out the door. “This way, come on!” Floating off the ground, she gets a better grip on you and brings you up into the air, as you slowly ascend from the ground.

Looking down below, you can’t help but notice two things; That the village is quite small and spread out, and that Keine’s home is near the outskirts. You feel the air rush past you as suddenly, Cirno takes off in a direction. Hey, the sun’s almost at it’s peak, it’s hard to tell which way exactly. The time passes by as you fly on peacefully, Cirno having started to hum again.

“Hey, hey, guess where we’re going!” She suddenly bursts out after a few minutes, prompting you for a reply as the two of you speed through the air.


[ ] “I dunno, Cirno, I want it to be a surprise…”

[ ] “Back to the moon people?”

[ ] “To see your neighbors again?”

[ ] “To visit the shrine?”

[ ] “Maybe back to that one house?”
>> No. 54833
[ ] “Back to the moon people?”
>> No. 54835
[x] "I dunno, Cirno, I want it to be a surprise"
>> No. 54836
[x] “To see your neighbors again?”
Meiling waited for you, anon ;_;
>> No. 54838
[X] “To see your neighbors again?”
>> No. 54839
File 121813795355.jpg - (404.24KB , 742x800 , 840898.jpg ) [iqdb]
54839
[x] “To see your neighbors again?”

In case this actually changes the destination. We never made that picnic lunch, though.
>> No. 54840
[x] “To see your neighbors again?”
China awaits!
>> No. 54841
[x] “I dunno, Cirno, I want it to be a surprise…”
>> No. 54843
[x] “To see your neighbors again?”
>> No. 54844
[x] “I dunno, Cirno, I want it to be a surprise…”
>> No. 54845
>>54836
>>54838
>>54839
>>54840
>>54843

Click!
Whrrrr...
>> No. 54847
>>54845

Hooray!
>> No. 54850
File 121814125265.jpg - (401.42KB , 750x750 , b511143fde60742be87cc4cf92021ce5.jpg ) [iqdb]
54850
“To see your neighbors again?” You suggest, and you do notice the Scarlet Devil Mansion in the distance as you say it. You’re probably headed that way.

“Maaaybe. You’re a really good guesser, but I don’t think you know what I’m thinking…” She ends in a singsong fashion, with a mischievous little grin on her face, flushed with excitement as she flies onward with you in tow. Soon enough, you’ve past the Scarlet Devil Mansion and the lake, heading a bit more to the north, until you see a dilapidated, older yet smaller manor house, and Cirno flies in. “You took so long, I wanted to talk with them BEFORE they began, buuut, I don’t think we’ll have time now. Hopefully we’re not too late.” She comments as you both come in to land right near it, but far enough away that you can’t see inside.

”Before they began what?” You inquire as Cirno lets go of you, floating to the ground herself.

“Shhh!” She brings a finger to her lips she moves forwards before sitting down on the grass, watching the mansion intently. Grabbing your arm, she pulls you down too, and leans forward. Minutes pass as the two of you wait in silence for a good 4 minutes or so.

“So, um, you wanted to show me-“

”Shhh! It’s starting!” Waiting patiently is unlike her, and she grabs your shirt sleeve, pointing inside energetically. You can hear some noises coming from inside, the sound of instruments being tuned and readied, paired with faint giggling and far off chatter.

Then, it begins.

Suddenly, music pours out, an enrapturing, melodious harmony of sound. All you can do is sit back and listen as an active rhythm just suddenly sweeps you over. It’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before, and every chord seems to resonate inside of your very soul, evoking emotions powerfully.

Minutes pass by in a far more blissful fashion, until eventually, the last note rings out. You feel a bit drained, but peaceful. Well, peaceful before Cirno stands up, clapping.

”They’re really good, aren’t they?! I wish I could do stuff like that, but I don’t wanna be a poltergeist, they can’t make things freeze, and I like being able to freeze things, and you could be mistaken for a ghost or something, and I’m not at all like a ghost, right, right? C’mon, let’s go meet them.” Springing up to her feet, Cirno is running happily across the lawn to the door of the manor, and knocks raucously on the door. “HEY! HEY! HELLOOOO! IT’S ME, CIRNO!”

Standing up, you really have no choice but to follow her to the door.

“Cirno!” The door opens. Behind it is a girl in a decorative light cream, black and blue outfit with curled, light blue hair, a winged trumpet floating beside her as she greets Cirno. Her cap is adorned with a little blue sun on top.

”Merliiin! I haven’t gotten to say Hi, so I thought I’d do that, and, I found a new friend too, so I thought you might want to meet him, because I’m sure you’ll get along great, he’s really fun and smart and stuff, and we attacked some moon people, it was awesome, I’ve gotta tell you all about it!” As you approach, Cirno grabs you a pulls you forward.

“… Another guest?” Behind her is a slightly taller girl, with shorter, straight blonde hair, and a serious expression on her face, her clothes with a more frilly yet similar design in black, white, and red. “We don’t usually visit humans when not doing concerts…”

”He’s with Cirno, It’s alright if he can be around her! Hi, I’m Merlin Prismriver!” She grins in an active fashion. “My sister over there is Lunasa… Lyrica is still inside.”

It occurs to you that both of them are floating off the ground. You’re getting used to being the only landbound person here.


Directed at:

[ ] Both

[ ] Merlin

[ ] Lunasa


----

[ ] “Nice to meet you.”

[ ] “Wow, you do concerts too?”

[ ] “Your music is very pretty.”

[ ] “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss ____[, Miss ____]”

[ ] “You know Cirno?”
>> No. 54851
[ x ] Both
[ x ] “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lunasa, Miss Merlin”
>> No. 54852
Directed at:
[x] The group


[x] “Nice to meet you.”
[x] “Your music is very pretty.”
>> No. 54853
[X] Both
[X] “Nice to meet you.”
[X] “Wow, you do concerts too?”
>> No. 54854
>>54850

ξ・∀・)Needs moar めるぽ!

[ x ] Both
[ x ] “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lunasa, Miss Merlin”
>> No. 54856
[x] Both
[x] “Your music is very pretty.”
>> No. 54857
File 121814194453.jpg - (105.29KB , 627x730 , d1723606b3d4de4c522ed87a42994c09.jpg ) [iqdb]
54857
>>54854

\めるぽ/!

[ x ] Both
[ x ] “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lunasa, Miss Merlin”
>> No. 54858
>>54850

ξ・∀・)This is an excellent wall.

[ x ] Both
[ x ] “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lunasa, Miss Merlin”
>> No. 54861
File 121814230425.jpg - (105.92KB , 550x450 , d05381ebf37a49e72fd6d6d334a0ca31.jpg ) [iqdb]
54861
[ x ] Both
[ x ] “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lunasa, Miss Merlin”

Never a complete thread without PROMOTIONS
>> No. 54864
>>54851
>>54854
>>54857
>>54858
>>54861

Whrrr...
>> No. 54867
[x] Genuflect?
>> No. 54868
>>54867

Slowpoke, alive?!
>> No. 54870
IN BEFORE BERSERK MERLIN
>> No. 54871
File 121814612251.jpg - (46.42KB , 500x518 , 1215309200117.jpg ) [iqdb]
54871
>>54870

God help us.
>> No. 54872
>>54864
>13:57
>>54871
>14:55
( ´Д`)DESPAIR
>> No. 54970
So what was the time of death?
>> No. 54971
>>54970
2:47 PM
Respawn every 7 minutes.
>> No. 54974
Seven minutes?
>> No. 55006
GM, if you're reading this, please at least leave a message when you leave for the day. Its great you give notices now for when you're writing, but how about leaving some notices before you disappear. The quality and pace of this thread was great, so just keep on writing.