[Return]
Archived thread

File 121754349896.jpg - (99.93KB , 500x375 , s_full-moon.jpg ) [iqdb]
53126 No. 53126
Since I used two topics for #11(it was like I'd be really Japanese!), now we're back in order.
==================================
Sitting up, you find yourself awake and full of energy.

...Why did you wake up? It wasn't like you had some dream that woke you up, or anything. Suddenly you are awake, and not feeling sleepy at all anymore. Is it the morning already?

No. A look at the window reveals that it's still very much night, outside is as dark as ever, only illuminated by the moon and stars. It probably wasn't that long ago that you went to sleep. But it feels like you've more than enough sleep for this night.

Breathing heavily, you manage to shift your position to sitting on the side of the bed. Weird, even if you are full of energy, even smallest movements feel incredibly taxing.

For a while you just sit there, collecting your breath. Finally it starts to feel alright to stand up. You try it, and manage pretty decently, wobbling only for few seconds.

...Right, pretty decently, not counting that lingering pain in your legs. How did that happen? When you went to sleep you were completely fine. But in this state, there is still one thing lingering in your mind.

A dream that you had, it seemed... Weird. Like that one where you talked to Claymore for first time.

'Aagh...' You conscious tries to wash the last bits of it out of your mind, but for some reason you feel like you shouldn't let that happen.
[ ] Get dressed and go walk outside for a bit. No way you can go back to sleep now.
[ ] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[ ] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.
[ ] Go back to sleep, try to continue that dream.
==================================
(Good luck, Anonymous.)
Work again tomorrow, although it shouldn't take that long.

>> No. 53127
[x] Get dressed and go walk outside for a bit. No way you can go back to sleep now.
[x] Try to remember the dream. It has to be important.
>> No. 53128
[ ] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
>> No. 53129
Momizi~~

{X} Get dressed and go walk outside for a bit. No way you can go back to sleep now.
{X} Try to remember the dream. It has to be important.
>> No. 53130
[x] Try to remember the dream. It has to be important.
>> No. 53131
[X] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.

Walking outside, alone, at night.

I know none of you believe that's a good idea.
>> No. 53132
>>53131

Pfffft. Just have to choose the [x] Go back 56 choices if we get BAN END'D. No big.
>> No. 53133
[X] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
>> No. 53134
[ ] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[ ] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.
>> No. 53135
[ ] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[ ] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.
>> No. 53140
[x] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
>> No. 53141
[Q] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[Q] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.
>> No. 53143
[ ] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.
>> No. 53144
[x] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[x] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.

Although somehow I don't think she will, unless we can pull off a "I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you?"
The problems with that are that we're possibly not old enough to pull it off and get the pity factor, and that such a cliche is usually reserved for incest stories.
>> No. 53147
>>53126
>Since I used two topics for #11(it was like I'd be really Japanese!), now we're back in order.

It's 14 now.
>> No. 53150
>>53147
I thought so. I had saved them with the number marked one off, but I've been going on that numbering scheme for a while and can't remember why I did that, now.
>> No. 53155
[x] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[x] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.
>> No. 53156
[x] Try to remember the dream. It has to be important.

Because going back to sleep without telling anyone anything, considering what just happened, does not seem very smart nor does it seem very safe(and might even piss some people off, people worried about your well-being.) "I had a vision" might not seem believable at first, but then again, this is a world full of goddesses and demons and mythical beasts. I'm sure Momizi will eventually believe us when we tell her we've been having oracle-like visions in our dreams ever since we stepped foot in Gensokyo.
>> No. 53176
>>53147>>53150
Actually it's 15, because there was a "Thread 6.5" that offset things, and then 2 threads titled "Thread 11".

This would be 14, if "Thread 12" never existed. But that's just what he wants you to think.
>> No. 53177
[x] Try to remember that dream. It has to be important.
[x] Try going to sleep next to Momizi. Surely she will understand.

If we're next to Momizi when Sakuya arrive we... should be safer then just getting Timed away.
>> No. 53178
Wait... what happened to the other thread. Oh I see what you did there. Nice Vodka. Or I am just horrendously tired.
>> No. 53180
Oh, I get it.

The other thread was deleted because we don't remember it.

in b4 thatisthejoke.jpg
>> No. 53235
Updates?
>> No. 53319
Updates?
>> No. 53700
Updates?
>> No. 53704
File 121780162644.jpg - (195.68KB , 698x669 , b3efe5fa30bbd1d6f67ce55a212f2839.jpg ) [iqdb]
53704
You sit down next to wall and occasionally tap the floor with your index-finger, trying to recall that dream. Tap.

The place where you were... It was kind of similar to where you talked with Claymore, wasn't it? Empty space with nothing but one other person. Tap.

Except this time it was white. But similar place nevertheless. And what happened there? Tap.

You... Talked with a woman. She looked like-

You shake your head. That's not important, if you try to remember all the details, you'll never sort this out. Tap.

So you talked. At first she seemed kind of suprised to see you, but then she asked about Claymore. And what was it? Tap.

Is he powerful? What is he like? No, it was...

"How is he doing?"
"Huh?" Confused, you tilt your head to the side.
"You are his master, are you not? I don't see any other reason why you would appear here instead of him." She gives you an amused giggle. "So, how is Clare doing?" ...Clare?
"Fine, I guess." You scratch the back of your head. "Although he isn't too happy with having to listen to me."
"Since you are not a man?"
"That, and I'm not too fond of fighting either."
"Oh dear." She buries her face in the palm of her hand. "Poor Claymore, he was always bad about that. But even with that you say that he's doing fine?"
"Yeah, at times he can be really energetic."
"...What?" her face twists into something between amusement and confusion. "In your head? Really?"
"Well, when somebody mentioned that we might be going against vampire he got really excited. And he can be really loud on his protests against things I do." Seeing the woman's suprised look you continue. "...Is there something weird about that?"
"Oh, there definitely is!" She crosses her arms under her breasts, pushing them up a bit. What, is she trying to annoy you? "Years ago even men who wielded him couldn't take his stuff."
"...It is annoying at times, though." That comment is more directed to her gesture, although it applies to Claymore too.
"No, no. You don't know anything. Most of the time he ended up being left in the middle of wasteland, or thrown into a lake. If you really say that he is okay, there has to be some reason he stays by you." She... Starts turning transparent, blurring out of sight. "I guess that's everything I should ask now. Later."
"Wait!" Quickly you reach out and grab her hand, managing to make her clear again. "Who are you?"
"Right, I never said that, did I?" She brings her finger to her lips, thinking for a moment. "I guess you could call me Katana, Clare will know who you're tal-" You don't hear the rest, as you wake up.

...Something like that. That dream didn't really answer why your feet hurt after you woke up, or rather anything. "Stupid dreams..." You speak to yourself as you stand up and stretch. Well, maybe 'Clare' could shed some light on this?


...Hey, that nickname can't be that bad. Just tell who that woman was, or what she was talking about.


Nothing. Now that you think about it, after you woke up, it felt like something was missing. So, Claymore is somewhere then? He can do that? Next thing you know that sword will disappear. Not like you had much use for it, but...

That sword. It's still there, right? Quick look proves that it is, better be sure though. You manage to wobble to it, and pull it out of it's scabbard. Yep, It's alright.

...Save for few burn marks in the handle, and a red spot in the blade?! "What?!" That yell is the only reaction you manage. How did those get there? They definitely weren't on the blade the last time you checked it, did something happen yesterday? No, the only time you left it was during training with Momizi, after witch you went to bath, and... That was quite lot of time without the sword, actually. But you're positive you left it on that spot. So how did those get there?

You need to talk to somebody about this. Obviously Momizi. Opening your door, you quietly make your way through dark hallway to her room. She's still sleeping. It's a shame to wake her up, but you gently tug her few times. "Hey, Momizi..."

"Adammnm..." She mumbles something in her sleep. This is horrible. but you really have to do this. Shaking her a bit finally gets her to open her eyes. "Mmmh..." While stretching, she yawns and tries to speak at the same time. "Whah..." It doesn't go too well. "What, Adahn?" Still yawning, she looks at the window. "...What time is it?"

"Sorry for waking you up this late, but I woke up, and really had to talk to you."

She frowns. "What, you had bad dreams? Aren't you a bit too old for that?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that they were 'bad'..." Now that you think about it, this is kind of silly. "I've had really... Weird dreams for the last few nights. But they don't feel like dreams, when I remember them it's as if I actually experienced them." You stop and look at her. "Am I making any sense?"

She is quiet for a while before answering. "Definitely. This wouldn't be the first time that dreams meant something here." She takes hold of you, and lightly pulls you close to her. "But why did you come here now?"

"Mmm." She is stroking you hair, and that sleepy scent of hers is just so good... "...After the latest one I felt really weird, like being full of energy and my legs hurt. But the dream itself didn't fit that, but there is definitely something wrong."

"...Just what were those dreams about?" She holds you closer, her next words being almost like a whisper. "It would be easier to help if I knew more about them."
[ ] Tell her.
Sub-vote - [ ] Tell about Claymore.
[ ] Don't tell her.
=========================
Where to start. It is kind hard writing something when your friends are visiting you and it is kind being motivated when power outage kills your update.
But most of all, I'm enjoying the last days of vacation, visiting my family. And that will include nice boat trip on later this week.
>> No. 53708
[X] Tell her.

Claymore is a secret.
>> No. 53719
{X} Tell her.
>> No. 53720
[ ] Tell her.
[ ] Tell about Claymore.
>> No. 53727
[ ] Tell her.
[ ] Don't tell her about Claymore.
>> No. 53732
{X} Tell her.

Tell her everything. We love her and she deserves to know~
>> No. 53733
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.

In the immortal words of William Joseph Martin Joel;
"Tell her about it, tell her all your crazy dreams. Let her know you need her, let her know how much she means."
>> No. 53735
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.

I would want to consult Hina about this too. If not the Claymore situation, then at least the dreams. Aya can be avoided for the obvious reasons, but it would be best if both Hina and Momi-chan knew.

Also, sympathy points.
>> No. 53736
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.
>> No. 53789
>>53176

Threads with half numbers are acceptable.
>> No. 53792
>>53176
>>53789
And if memory serves right, Thread 6 only had two or three choices. Counting that as full topic isn't really right.
>> No. 53815
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.

No reason not to tell her, really. Best to get it out in the open before you start having to weave a web of deception.
>> No. 53817
File 121781632877.jpg - (15.49KB , 318x234 , dais.jpg ) [iqdb]
53817
>>53815

>web of deception.
>> No. 53828
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.
>> No. 53834
[X] Tell her.
[X] Don't tell her about Claymore.

I'd rather not tell her, it could prove dangerous.
>> No. 53836
[X] Tell her

But don't say a thing about Claymore. I don't want her to get too worried and/or try to separate us from our cool sword bro.
>> No. 53843
>And that will include nice boat trip on later this week.
>nice boat trip on later this week
>nice boat

...I think there's something wrong with me.
>> No. 53845
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.

No secrets from Moemizi.
>> No. 53853
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.
>> No. 53868
[x] Tell her.
[x] Tell about Claymore.

Claymore better learn the real meaning of "monster", and fast. PROTIP: it has nothing to do with "human" or "youkai".

Actually, he hasn't talked to us since the bath, has he?
>> No. 53869
[X] Tell her.
Sub-vote - [X] Tell about Claymore.

Moemizi knows her share about swords I presume, so she should be able to help us there.
>> No. 53872
>>53868
Adahn is 20-something years old.
Claymore is several hundred years old.

I don't know if he'll be changing so fast.
>> No. 54000
File 121788694182.jpg - (281.76KB , 800x1000 , 83fb0230385cb1542834379d4155e91771d4119f.jpg ) [iqdb]
54000
"Alright, I'll tell you." You sigh, and start recalling past events. "On my first night here, I think the dream I had was pretty normal, I couldn't remember much of it when I woke up even though I tried. There could have been more to it, but I don't believe so."

"Wait, so that means you've had only two of those dreams by now?"

"...Yeah." Why are you making such a big deal out of this? "Remember that sword we got from Kourindou?"

"That old claymore?" She frowns. "Why did you even choose it? There were many better things you could've taken."

"On the yakitori stand I said I had no idea, and I still don't." You sigh, and lean backwards. "Even now that I know more of it I don't know if I want to keep it or get rid of it."

"...So, the sword is somehow special?" She sounds a lot more curious now.

"The night after I got it, the... Something, or someone that I think is the spirit of the sword had a talk with me in my dream."

"Oh!" Her eyes are practically glowing. "A sentient weapon! I take it back, you made a good choice! What did it say to you?"

...This is going to be horrible let-down for her. "He complained about the way I acted and told me that I should stop befriending monsters."

"...What?" Instead of her earlier excitement, there is now concern on her face.

"Yeah. He wasn't happy to have me as his master, and even less when I told him my terms."

"And those were?"

"I am the one who says what to do and he would obey me, or he would be thrown in to the bottom of the lake."

She breaks into laughter. It goes on for few moments before she manages to calm down. "Ohh... You probably don't know what kind of situation you put it in. Usually those weapons can control inexperienced wielders pretty easily, but you crushed all of it's hopes, just like that." "So, anything it wanted you to do?"


"Well, so far only thing he's wanted is me killing monsters." Momizi seems uncomfortable, and you continue. "No, not youkais like you and Aya, and I would never do it even if he asked me to. He was more interested in the vampire living on that mansion."

She freezes. "...What?" Finally she manages to speak. "Your sword wants to take on the Scarlet Devil Mansion?" She grabs your shoulders and almost screams the next words to you. "Is it serious?!"

"Hey-" You shake yourself off and take hold of her. "Calm down! Even if he wants to do that, he's still just a sword! He couldn't just go there on his own and start trouble." ...Although if he could, he would definitely do that.

Momizi seems to calm down by this, and sits down. "Alright, if... He can't control you, then there shouldn't be too many problems." "Could you get him to answer few questions for me?"

You knew this would come up eventually, but now it's even worse to say. "Right, about that..." You sigh and look at her. "I can't hear him right now."

Her expression falls from previous calmness. "

"It couldn't be that bad! He is just a sword, what could he do?!"

"Sentient weapons still have their own personality, and here that's more than enough for them to materialize on this world!" Your talk has broken into more of a argument. Momizi's points are all good, they make sense, but you don't want to admit that something could be going this horribly wrong. It's all made silly by fact that you're still sitting on her bed while going through it.

"And how do you think you can even trust him?!"

"He might be annoying, paranoid and bloodthirsty, but he wouldn't betray me!"

"Oh, and how do you-"

"Excuse me." Sudden new voice breaks your argument, and you look in it's direction.

Behind Momizi there stands that maid... Wow. Compared to the day, her uniform really looks better in night. In dark the otherwise blue color starts resembling more traditional dark tune of the french-maid uniform, but still retaining it's unique hue. It gets a nice contrast from the traditional white apron tied behind her back with a large bow. You didn't pay much attention to it before but her dress is short, it is cut much before her knees. Now it's more like skirt. If she really is maid, then wouldn't something that revealing make working problematic? But even if it doesn't make much sense, it looks great. The lack of stockings is disappointing, but not enough to take away from glory of the rest of it. And now there is a clear view of her legs. It is all crowned by the small, white, headdress. Yeah, that is probably the best maid-uniform you've seen.

Ah, what was her name? Sakuya? Right. Sakuya is standing behind Momizi, with cold expression on her face. There is a bandage on her arm, but aside from that she doesn't have any visible injuries. Did she get into a fight?

Seeing how either of you doesn't give any kind of reactions aside from suprised stare, she sighs and speaks again, turning to you. "My mistress requested your presence. Please, get dressed." Suddenly there is knife in her hand. When did she get it? "It would be best if you'd be quick about it. Because of that incident with your servant mistress isn't really on the mood for waiting right now." ...Your servant? No way, Claymore wouldn't have...
-Press select for ATE-
[ ] Do as she says. Who knows what'll happen if you don't.
[ ] Decline. Who is she coming here in the middle of night and asking you to follow?
[ ] For the love of gods in this world, stall and wait for Momizi to do something.
================================
I'd like to take this moment and say something. Things go Just as Planned for Kira and YAF, although the latter might just be trolling, but whatever. For me, things go Definitely Not as Planned. In that Claymore dream you avoided three fight-scenes.
But that's not the main thing. I'm not sure if you managed to mess things up royally or create awesome situation for Adahn. Still, this is one of the reasons I love doing this.

...Oh, and I'll be going on unexpectedly longer trip tomorrow, three or four days. So the votes now will determine the main theme of the wall when I get back.
>> No. 54003
[ ] Do as she says. Who knows what'll happen if you don't.
>> No. 54006
[x] For the love of gods in this world, stall and wait for Momizi to do something.
>> No. 54008
[X] Do as she says. Who knows what'll happen if you don't.

>I'm not sure if you managed to mess things up royally or create awesome situation for Adahn.

Way to fuck up the Claymore scene with your stupid write-ins, Anonymous.
>> No. 54010
[x] For the love of gods in this world, stall and wait for Momizi to do something.
[x] Play dumb. "Servant? Oh, you must mean that irritating trinket I picked up at Kourindou. What did the idiot do this time?"
>> No. 54011
>For me, things go Definitely Not as Planned.

You said you wanted more write-ins, and that's what you got.
>> No. 54012
>-Press select for ATE-
Oh?
-Select-

And after that,
[X] Do as she says. Who knows what'll happen if you don't.
>> No. 54013
>>54011
That happened even before I got more write-ins. So yeah.
>> No. 54031
[x] Do as she says. Who knows what'll happen if you don't.
[x] "Can't you at least give me a better idea of what happened?"

We could use a scene change anyways.
>> No. 54068
[X] Decline. Who knows what'll happen if you do.
>> No. 54071
[x] "You could've knocked like a regular visitor." Sigh. "It's just as well; I want to clear this up as much as your master does. I'll bring the wayward servant with me. Momizi is also coming, unless you want Aya to use her fan to shatter every window in your Mansion come sunrise."
[x] "Now put away the knife and drop the theatrics before you embarrass your master further. Momizi put the tea on."
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.

bluffan gaems
>> No. 54073
[x] "You could've knocked like a regular visitor." Sigh. "It's just as well; I want to clear this up as much as your master does. I'll bring the wayward servant with me. Momizi is also coming, unless you want Aya to use her fan to shatter every window in your Mansion come sunrise."
[x] "Now put away the knife and drop the theatrics before you embarrass your master further. Momizi put the tea on."
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.

i like this
>> No. 54074
[x] "You could've knocked like a regular visitor." Sigh. "It's just as well; I want to clear this up as much as your master does. I'll bring the wayward servant with me. Momizi is also coming, unless you want Aya to use her fan to shatter every window in your Mansion come sunrise."
[x] "Now put away the knife and drop the theatrics before you embarrass your master further. Momizi put the tea on."
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.

Claymore timeh4x immunity gave Sakuya quite a scare and doubly so since he wounded her. But unlike Remi, she wasn't in the room when he denounced us as weak. Keeping up this bluff in front of Sakuya could great asset our maneuverability and social cachet during our stay in SDM.
>> No. 54080
[x] "You could've knocked like a regular visitor." Sigh. "It's just as well; I want to clear this up as much as your master does. I'll bring the wayward servant with me. Momizi is also coming, unless you want Aya to use her fan to shatter every window in your Mansion come sunrise."
[x] "Now put away the knife and drop the theatrics before you embarrass your master further. Momizi put the tea on."
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
>> No. 54094
[x] "You're that pad wearing maid, are you?"
>> No. 54106
Massive write-in edit.

[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn. You could've knocked like a regular visitor."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

I really, really hope Adahn can pull this off with first a weary but understanding air, then a practical and reasonable tone and attitude before Sakuya flips out at her from all the earlier stress.

Hopefully the seeming lack of fear or confrontational attitude will confuse her or at least put her on wary guard.
>> No. 54108
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn, you could've knocked, like regular visitors."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

I was waiting for an edit like this.
The same message, but without a condescending and immature attitude that the other write-in has that would probably have made things worse instead of better.

I love you, Dr. Write-instein.
>> No. 54110
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn, you could've knocked, like regular visitors."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

OH GOD WALLS.
>> No. 54113
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn, you could've knocked, like regular visitors."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

Vodka's gonna scream his head off at this hugeass write-in.
>> No. 54116
[x] >>54106
>> No. 54121
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn. You could've knocked like a regular visitor."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

Voting to have Vodka go out on his 4 day vacation with a bang.
>> No. 54140
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn. You could've knocked like a regular visitor."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.
>> No. 54152
File 121792715183.jpg - (22.38KB , 400x300 , metal_roof.jpg ) [iqdb]
54152
Hey, Vodka!

Hope you're enjoying my write-in.
>> No. 54157
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn. You could've knocked like a regular visitor."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

Oh snap walls.
>> No. 54160
[x] "...Servant? ...Ah, shit." Turn to Momiji and smile a little. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"
[x] Turn to Sakuya and glare a little. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn. You could've knocked like a regular visitor."
[x] Sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"
[x] "Anyway, yeah, I'll bring him along. Oh, and Momiji here will be coming along, also. After all, this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right? And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momiji is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today. And then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid. I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing. She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."
[x] "So, if that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away. If you want to impress me, let your master do it. Threats just make this ugly."
[x] "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever. And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."
[x] "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"
[x] Leave the room to get dressed and fetch Claymore.
[x] Once out of Sakuya's sight, take a momentary breather and try not to have a heart attack, after pulling that off.

THIS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WALLS
>> No. 54164
Holy shit

[x] HUEG Write-in
>> No. 54185
Writing Vodka's update for him, Anon?
>> No. 54211
[+] >>54106
Because FUCK THAT'S A HUGE WRITE-IN JESUS CHRIST FUCK
>> No. 54214
[X] THIS WRITE-IN IS HUGE! THAT MUST MEAN THAT WALL WILL BE HUGE!

>-Press select for ATE-
Just wondering, is nobody noticing this? I have no idea what it means(or references to), so could somebody explain it?
>> No. 54218
>>54214
I don't get it either.

[x] Press select for Adjusted Total Equity
>> No. 54219
>>54218
>>54214

Active Time Event. A feature in Final Fantasy IX where you could view little cutscenes of events that were happening elsewhere at that particular moment.
>> No. 54221
>>54219
Dammit, Vodka, tell us these things.

[x] Select [x] Select [x] Select [x] Select [x] Select
>> No. 54315
Original writer of Gigantic Write-in Edit™ here.

Consider "[x] -press SELECT-" to be at the head of all that, unless that would negate the write-in.

Also, this is just to show the readers what's going on, right? Adahn doesn't see it happening... right?
>> No. 54369
>>54315

Anonymous concurs:

Original writer of Gigantic Write-in Edit™ here.

Consider "[x] -press SELECT-" to be at the head of all that, unless that would negate the write-in.
>> No. 54760
bump

and

[SELECT]
>> No. 54812
Poor Vodka. She'll come back from her vacation to find this.
...But then again, she did promise us a wall, so she just might have things planned through for once.

[X] Press select
[X] Gigantic Write-in Edit™
Here's to hoping for writefag not freaking out.
>> No. 55007
File 121824294913.jpg - (167.73KB , 754x1396 , 1222562.jpg ) [iqdb]
55007
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
A wall of write-in? I get back from my vacation for this?

...Actually, that should make my job easier. Yeah, wall to build wall on. Right. So, writing after I wake up. Going to sleep now...ish.
>> No. 55157
-Select-
Claymore's plan to get back to Adahn was a glorious failure.

"Fuck!" There really was nothing else he could've said. He'd had worse, but pain always hurt. After falling down and surprisingly not breaking his legs, Claymore found himself kneeling on the ground in front of that vampire. She was smiling, as if she had just won. Truly a disgracing situation, but he had no chance but to go with it. "Fuck." He repeated it again, but now for entirely different reasons.
Soon the maid appeared next to her right out of thin air, accompanied by sound of clocks. "...You're up pretty fast." Even in that situation, he could only admire her recovery. After all, this wasn't caused by her. "Are you really a human?"
She didn't smile, but a hint of smile appeared on her face. "Completely human. This is just part of the power I couldn't use earlier."
"A fast recovery, huh?" He managed standing up and taking some sort of stance. That girl really turned out to be much more dangerous than he originally thought. It still didn't answer why she wore maid-uniform, though.
But on the subject of recovery, Claymore wasn't doing that bad anymore either. Being weapon really had it's sides sometimes. "That's good. Just makes it easier to not worry about killing you." There was no point for him to try and push the fight for later. Right now it was inevitable, and they all knew it.

With a smile on his face he made a dash for the little vampire. He knew that he was fast, but not enough to match a vampire. So, what would she do now...?
But he didn't reach the her. Again, that maid appeared out of thin air blocking his way, with knives in her hand ready to strike. Surprising. "Heh."
...But not unexpected. Immediately getting her into his sight he brought his fist forward and slammed it into her stomach. "Augh!" It was an interesting note that this was almost the same place where he had hit her earlier. So that shouldn't hold her for long... This fight wouldn't go anywhere if he didn't have a weapon.
Oh, those knives on her hand. He cribbed her arm, forcing her to loosen her hold. "Silver, huh?" He continued holding the maid as he smiled to her. "Fitting weapon for killing a vampire, although I prefer swords."
Speaking of vampires, that little one hadn't moved. She was smiling and licking her lips expectantly. It was as if she was waiting for him to finish with the maid first.
"What do you think you're doing?" Claymore snaps to her while still holding on to maid. "Shouldn't you help this one?"
"You're not going to kill her." She sounded so incredibly sure of herself. It was almo- No. It was very annoying.
"Really?" Claymore brought one of the knives to maid's arm and stabbed. A cry of pain escaped her lips. "What makes you think I wouldn't just snap?" He felt the girl shiver on his hold. She must not be used to taking serious blows.
"It is incredibly foggy, but..." She brought her hand to her face. "I can see your fate. Almost everything is uncertain, but there is one thing I can say for sure." She grinned. "You wouldn't kill human." Each word presented with horrible emphasis. "Perhaps you can't?"
Claymore frowned. It was annoying but true. He couldn't kill humans, at least by himself. "...Right. Now you're my only target." He threw the maid aside to the ground, and again dashed for the vampire.

...Rest of the fight was incredible downhill. He could've handled the maid alone easily, that was given. But the vampire...
Even if faced alone in ideal conditions while armed with proper weapon, she would've been a problem. And now he had to dodge those knives too, while listening to constant sound of clocks. And landing a hit to something that flew was pretty much impossible for him. Sure, he tried throwing one of the knives but his aim wasn't that good. Never had been.
And it didn't get any better when the vampire threw some flaming magic lance into him. It didn't take long for the her to pin him on to ground. "How boring." She hits Claymore's face to the ground. "From the way you handled Sakuya I thought you would've been of at least some challenge." There was mock pity in her voice.
While spitting out grass he managed to reply. "She... Didn't fly."
"Oh, I guess so." An honest suprise. "You know, for somebody so powerful you have some incredible flaws. Sakuya?"
"Yes mistress?"
"Go fetch that 'master' for me." She pulled Claymore's short hair for a bit before continuing. "Oh. And bring her alone."
"As you wish." He couldn't see her disappearing, but there was that sound of clocks again.

Claymore buries his head to the ground. It was a glorious failure.

Right now he was being taken through the mansion with the vampire holding his hands behind his back. She was incredibly strong. "So, where are you taking me? Dungeons?"
"Oh, we've never had reason to built those!" She gives a small laugh. "I thought about having you join me for tea with your master, but it seems you aren't too fond of it."
"Tsh." This faked friendliness was getting on his nerves. "Where, then?"
"You can keep company to my sister."
"What?" This has to be the weirdest way to treat your prisoners.
"Yes, it has been a while since she had any visitors. Speaking of which, here we are." She stops in front of a huge metal door with a quite few burn marks and scratches in it. Compared to this that door leading outside was nothing.
She opens it, in front of them there is huge, dark stair-case leading down. "She's down there?"
"Yes." Claymore feels her taking hold of his coat, and... She throws him down the huge stone-stairs. He manages to break the fall with his hands, but it still hurt. Looking behind himself, he sees the vampire still holding the door open and waving to him.
"Have fun!" And with that she closes the door, leaving him alone in the dark basement.

...No, not alone. There is somebody, or something ahead. Claymore sits still, waiting for it to get to him.
Finally, from behind the corner there peeks a small blonder girl wearing red dress. "Oh! Are you here to play with me?" She has a wide smile on her face. It is as if she's incredible happy to see even somebody.
Claymore stays quiet. He was sent here to deal with this? Seems harmless enough. The girl steps out into open, and...
...Her wings, if you can call them those, are the strangest he has ever seen. Instead of normal wings, there is glowing multicolored crystals. She repeats her question, now in much more serious tone. "I asked if you were here to play with me.
-End Event-
=========================
Writing of the main scene will start now. This was easy becuase I could safely think this through, without danger of something messing it up.
>> No. 55165
\VODKA!/
>> No. 55167
>>55157

F5, speed of light.
>> No. 55179
Oh, damn, I feel bad for Claymore. Flan's games hurt. If you even survive them.

On the other hand, when she doesn't feel like playing, she's actually not that bad. If they finish playing games at least, it won't be so bad. Save for his crippling racism towards all non-humans causing him to disdain her.
>> No. 55180
>>55167
Don't. I promise that it will be done today(US time), but I'm Slowpoke as usual.
>> No. 55203
>>55179

[x] Ruffle
>> No. 55217
>"Oh. And bring her alone."
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hopefully Adahn's case for bringing Momiji is convincing enough.
>> No. 55224
File 121833647791.jpg - (34.78KB , 435x619 , 456fe1615cccc1985e48962932cee7d4.jpg ) [iqdb]
55224
As usual, writing would go way faster if I wrote and didn't slack off.
======================
"...Servant?" Your servant, that would be... "...Ah, shit." You turn to Momizi, and give a small embarrassed smile. This is one argument that you lost completely. "Well, good thing I wasn't betting money on that, huh?"

Momizi gives her first reaction after Sakuya's appearance, and that is understanding smile directed at you. "There's no way you would've known it, it's alright." Even in situation like this, she is really calming.

Thuk. "I'd appreciate it if you hurried up." Sakuya's knife, now sticking out of the ground wakes you back to the severity of this. You gaze at the bandage on her arm again. If it was really caused by Claymore, it's not wonder if she's annoyed.

But you won't do as she wants because of something he did. Raising your face you glare at her. "I'll admit I'm spooked, but damn." You shake your head a bit. "You could've knocked like a regular visitor."

She smiles. "It's the middle of the night. Would it've been better if I woke everyone up?" ...The point would've been good if it wasn't for the fact that you'd rather have everyone here awake right now.

"Yes. A lot." You rest your head on your palm and sigh. "I suppose I ought to go clear this up with your boss. What the hell did he even do?" Sakuya's smile falters a bit when you mention it. "...If it's really that bad, couldn't you tell me? I'm not really too clear on what happened. Did he mouth off or something?"

Sakuya grits her teeth and tries the bandage on her hand. "...It's not important right now. If my lady wills so, she'll tell you." She brings her hand back down and glares back to you. "If not, then you can only hope that he will tell you himself." Must've been bad, then.

"Alright, I'll bring him along. Better have hi-"

"What?" Sakuya cuts you off, sounding annoyed. "What are you talking about? As far as I know, he should still be in the mansion."

"Wha..." That sword is still in your room, so how could've he... After the wave of confusion passes you manage to reply. "How could've that even happened?" Sakuya tilts her head to the side. Looks like she has no idea what you're talking about.

"Adahn." You look at Momizi, who has taken hold of your shoulder. "Remember, he could've acquired a body for himself. It's uncommon, maybe even unheard of, but it's possible."

"Right..." She told you that just moments ago. You sigh, and look back to Sakuya. "Alright, but Momizi will come along." Turning to Momizi, you see that she nods.

"I.. Are you sure?" Sakuya's expression falters once again. "I got direct orders to..." She stops, and looks to the ground. "I'll see what I can do."

You grin. "Yeah, after all this is just a pleasant social call... so, we're all going to be nice and friendly about this, right?" Sakuya's grip on her knives tighten. Whatever her master's intentions are, they definitely aren't just friendly. "...And we're going to return in a few hours, all safe and sound, as Momizi is in the Tengu mountain patrol, and it wouldn't do to have them wondering why she hasn't reported in for duty today."

Sakuya's annoyance is clear by now. She has eyes closed, but she is frowning and tapping her feet. "Surely you don't even believe your words yourself?" She speaks in cold voice. Reimu said she wasn't dangerous by herself, but right now she could kill you. She probably would if she didn't have orders against it.

"But I do." You have no idea what keeps you going, but you keep on pushing her further. "And if we did disappear, then her dear friend Miss Shameimaru will have to write about her and the new outsider girl going missing after a visit from a maid." You shrug and raise your shoulders a bit. "I know it's not exactly a Pulitzer-level paper, but I'm sure the Hakurei miko won't be too happy hearing about an outsider disappearing." Grinning you look at Sakuya again. "She seems like the type who investigates with a lot of force."

"...mu..."

"Hmm?" A single word escaped her lips. It was too quiet for you to hear it clearly. You probably shouldn't push it, but... "Did you say something?"

"Reimu." She repeats it with a lot more confidence now. "She won't attack the mansion again."

"Again?" You tilt your head to the side and frown. "If she already did it once, why wouldn't she do it again?"

"That was ages ago." Sakuya seems amused by something. "Back then my mistress was careless, but nowadays she has a relationship with the Hakurei girl."

You're almost afraid to ask. "...A relationship?"

"Yes. Quite a remarkable one. Shrine-maiden with a vampire, who would've guessed..." She looks up, and smiles. It's as if she was a parent, thinking about how her child turned out to be something she didn't really want of her. After a while she lowers her gaze and looks back to you. "I'm sure you know what I'm talking about?"

And then all you could say was 'oh'. "Oh." A look at Momizi proves that she was about as aware of this as you. "So..." Coughing you try to get turn conversation to some other direction. "...If that's all cleared up, then no need to keep standing there and glaring like that. Cut me some slack here, and put the knife away." You seriously don't want to continue talking about that. Other people's affairs aren't something you'd like to get involved in.

Sakuya seems to snap out of her toughs, and her look softens a bit. "You do have a point." The knives on her hand disappear, as does the one from ground. Just as quickly as they appeared. Huh, you would've wanted to continue.

You stand up and stretch a bit. Really, you were sitting for a lot longer than you thought. "Have a seat in the kitchen, and I'll be along in just a bit after I get ready, because I'm not going to freeze my ass off on the trip over wherever." You make your way for the door, still left open from when you came in. Sakuya looks as if she's about to follow, and you give her... as reassuring smile as you can. "And don't worry, I won't run off. I'm not that stupid. My servant's screwed something up, it's only right I go see what he did."

"Ah... Alright." She calms down again, and leans back a bit. "Still, don't take too long."

"I'll just get dressed." You're about to leave the room, when you turn back and look at Momizi smiling. "Oh, and Momizi, mind putting the tea on?"

"Hmm?" It seemed that she was deep in thought. "Yes, right."

"Thanks." You leave the room. It takes incredible nerve to stay quiet and calmly walk to your own, away from Sakuya and Momizi. Right now you'd like to scream, do anything to break the tension. After what feels like eternity of a walk down the hallway you arrive, and close the door behind you.
>> No. 55226
Falling next to wall, you stay there quiet for few moments. Not breathing, you just hold yourself together and think what the hell just made you go through with that. Sakuya was incredibly annoyed. Was that intuition, or just incredible luck? Most likely luck.

You let out the deepest sigh of your life. Right now you were close to death, and you propably avoided it. Hopefully. You'd laugh, or at least giggle but you're not too sure if Momizi and Sakuya couldn't hear it. Well, you promised...

You stand up, and wobble over to the closet. First things first. The first piece of clothing that you search for are those striped stockings you had on earlier, or something similar. You have no idea why. Might be the shock. But even with that, those stockings were the only piece of clothing that you seriously liked from your last get-up. You want to keep them.

Thankfully the searching is not in vain, as you do find it. Rummaging through the closet also gives you brown leather vest that's a lot more casual than what you had earlier, a short-sleeved loose white shirt and shorter black skirt than what you had yesterday. It's kind of similar to before, but clearly different. You decide to wear the vest open for now.

After putting everything on you look really good, if can say so yourself. Now the only thing that's left is...

Claymore. You pull the sword out of it's scabbard, and examine it again. The earlier marks seem to have disappeared, but there's few new burn-marks on the blade. Just what is going? Sighing you push the sword back in to the scabbard and set it to your back. You have a hunch that you're going to need it.

When you arrive to the living room, you see Momizi and Sakuya drinking tea together. On the opposite sides of the table, not saying a word. When Sakuya notices you she sets her cup down and looks at you frowning. "You sure took your time."

"Sorry about that." You make your way next to now fully clothed Momizi and take a seat. "I'm not that familiar with what I've got on my closet yet."

"Hmm..." She thinks for a moment. "Well, it's good that you dressed properly. I didn't really know what to think about your servant earlier."

...What did he look like? You're his master and you don't know even that. You refrain from mentioning this. Looks like you'll find out sooner or later. You take a cup and pour yourself a cup of tea.

Funny. Earlier Sakuya was eager to get you there right away, but now she's being really calm. "Well, shall we go?" Momizi stands up and dusts her dress a bit. "We were supposed to get there quickly after all, and Adahn can't fly yet."

Right... You stand up and look at Sakuya. "That's going to be a problem. We won't travel fast like this."

"You don't have to worry about that." Sakuya takes out a clock. Strange, you hear that familiar sound of clocks again. That small one she has right now shouldn't let out that kind of noise. "We'll be there in a just second."

And she clicks it. Only blink of an eye passes when you're suddenly standing in a long, western looking corridor.
=======================
Last part comes in seven minutes, need to do bit of fixing on it.
>> No. 55228
File 121833714293.jpg - (266.60KB , 482x669 , 9a891f36fefd60e0b010354c7cf724e9.jpg ) [iqdb]
55228
What just happened? Still in your head there lingers that sound of clocks, but it's getting quiet. Did she just teleport you or something?

You look around yourself. In front of you there is a large wooden door, next to you there stands Sakuya, and... You look again, maybe you just missed her last time. No, there's nobody else on this long corridor. Turning to Sakuya you speak with angry tone. "Where is Momizi?"

She looks at you coldly, but smiling. "I was instructed to get you. Alone." Stepping forward, she stares into your eyes. "And I'll be damned if I let some threats from just some human sop me from doing that."

"But..." You're at loss for words. All that was for nothing? "...You promised!"

"And when did I do that?" Her expression doesn't change, but satisfaction fills her voice. "I think I only said that I'd see what I could do. And this was all." She turns away from you, to the door. "Your nonsense took enough of my time. You should be happy I didn't do anything else."

...That bitch.

'Hey, you're there?!'
And in your mind there is that familiar voice. You wondered where he had disappeared to.
'Just shut up, alright. I've got something to tell you.'
...You're listening.
'So, I've been taken here as a prisoner.'

...Well gee, that sure was helpful Claymore! Totally something you couldn't figure out yourself, it really is great to have a voice in your head who tells you these things!
'I told you to shut up! This place is dangerous, I've only got few moments for this right now, so you better listen well.'
What's your situation right now? You could either pay unnecessary attention to Sakuya, or listen to Claymore.

...Sakuya's maid uniform really looks good. Those short sleeves must be really good for summer, they keep the heat out well. But she is going to need something else for winter, maybe she changes the uniform entirely? Or does she just make some adjustments to one she's wearing now? Seeing that other uniform would be nice...
'Oh gods. Why do you make me stand this?'
Just say what you have to. That uniform might be nice, but the person in it is real bitch.
'You noticed too, huh? Anyway, the situation for you is really bad.'
You sure didn't know that yet either.
'You need me to tell these things to you. Firstly, I don't know what the vampire living here wants of you, but be sure not to annoy her. Be polite.'
That's a good piece of advice and all, but isn't it just common sense?
'...Second, the moment you take a hold of that sword, I won't speak to you.'
You're a sword! Shouldn't you help your master in fight?! This is a pretty bad time to turn into pacifist.
'I can't speak to then! It won't matter if you lose it or something, but until you get out here with me out too I can't speak to you.'
That... Might make sense if he explained it better.
'And...'
And...?

'...And that's it.'
That's it?! You haven't even explained the situation yet!
'I don't have time! Don't die now, alright?!'
And your mind gets quiet again. Damn. You're not sure if you should miss somebody like this.

It seems that the exchange of minds with Claymore took hardly any time at all, as Sakuya just finishes opening the door. "Go in. I only hope that mistress will treat you as she should." And what's that supposed to mean? You walk past her, not giving her second glance.

The room is dark, and pretty empty. Aside from closets and large bed placed next to wall, only piece of decor is table surrounded by chairs in the middle of the room. And there sits a small girl who waves to you as she notices you.

Well, no reason not to. You walk to table and sit on one of the stairs. It's really comfortable. As you turn to look at girl, you notice that she's carefully inspecting you. You take the opportunity to look at her too. She's a small girl, yes, but definitely not normal. Her hair is blue, and wings are sprouting out of her back. ...Weird, she looks kind of familiar.

Finally she sighs and leans back, smiling. "So, I finally got the right person. Good." She gives a small laugh. "You know, your servant really gave me lots of trouble earlier."

"Just what kind of trouble?" You still don't know what happened here.

"I don't really feel like explaining right now." She takes a sip of her tea. "Maybe he could tell you himself later?"

Claymore?


Nothing. Guess it'll really have to wait for later.

She pours you a cup of tea. "I'll get straight to the point. Would you like to serve me?"
[ ] Drink tea
[ ] Politely ignore it
[ ] "Umm, is it blood?"
[ ] "What sort of tea is this?"
-And as for the answer...-
[ ] "I'd be honored."
[ ] "I'm sorry, I really can't."
[ ] "No."
[ ] "Hell no!"
[ ] "Screw you, bitch."
[ ] Shake your head emphatically
>> No. 55231
>>55224
>As usual, writing would go way faster if I wrote and didn't slack off.
Oh hey, I know a writefag like that.
>> No. 55232
[X] Politely ignore it
Just had tea

[X] "I'm sorry, I really can't."
Being polite
>> No. 55233
[x] Drink tea
[x] "I'm sorry, I really can't."
>> No. 55234
[X] Wait for write-in that'll put writefag into despair.
>> No. 55237
[+] "What sort of tea is this?"
[+] "I'm sorry, I really can't."
>> No. 55241
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "I'm sorry, I really can't."

Still interested in the Waki Miko Route.
>> No. 55248
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "I'm sorry, I really can't."
>> No. 55251
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "While I am looking for gainful employment, I've been training to qualify for a position as the priestess of Hina Kagiyama, the curse goddess."
[x] "But maybe on a temporary basis. What is your offer?"

Stall until Momizi breaks in.
>> No. 55253
[x] Politely ignore it. "I'm not big on tea, but thank you."
[x] Decline. "I'm already lined up for a job in the clergy. I hear you know a miko, though; perhaps she could give me tips."

>>55224
>"I.. Are you sure?" Sakuya's expression falters once again. "I got direct orders to..." She stops, and looks to the ground. "I'll see what I can do."
Damn, I'm sort of disappointed. She gave in way too easy.

>She looks at you coldly, but smiling. "I was instructed to get you. Alone." Stepping forward, she stares into your eyes. "And I'll be damned if I let some threats from just some human sop me from doing that."
...Oh goddammit.
>> No. 55259
[X] Drink tea
[X] "No."
>> No. 55261
>>[X] Politely ignore it
Ignore the tea. It is a non-issue and would come off poorly unless we just drank it. There is no nice way to ask if the other person is offering you a poison.

>>[] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
>>[] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my sw--'my unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
>> No. 55316
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "While I am looking for gainful employment, I've been training to qualify for a position as the priestess of Hina Kagiyama, the curse goddess."
[x] "But maybe on a temporary basis. What is your offer?"
Ii laiki, this write-in.
>> No. 55317
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "I'm sorry, I really can't."
>> No. 55318
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "While I am looking for gainful employment, I've been training to qualify for a position as the priestess of Hina Kagiyama, the curse goddess."
[x] "But maybe on a temporary basis. What is your offer?"

that hina-write-in
>> No. 55321
[x] Politely ignore it
[x] "While I am looking for gainful employment, I've been training to qualify for a position as the priestess of Hina Kagiyama, the curse goddess."
[x] "But maybe on a temporary basis. What is your offer?"
>> No. 55326
[x] Politely ignore it

[x] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[x] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[x] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."
>> No. 55327
[x] Politely ignore it

[x] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[x] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[x] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."

Why the hell would we ever want to serve Remilia, even on a temporary basis?
>> No. 55328
[x] Politely ignore it

[x] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[x] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[x] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."

Superior write-in.
>> No. 55329
[Q] Politely ignore it

[Q] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[Q] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[Q] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."
>> No. 55330
[x] Politely ignore it

[x] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[x] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[x] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."
>> No. 55331
[z] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[z] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[z] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."

Write-in gaems.
>> No. 55352
File 12184008065.jpg - (24.74KB , 214x442 , remiliawtf.jpg ) [iqdb]
55352
[x] Politely ignore it

[x] "First off, I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."
[x] "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."
[x] "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."

I'm sure Momizi's on her way here, but I hope she's brought backup.
>> No. 55388
>>55352
>I'm sure Momizi's on her way here, but I hope she's brought backup.
If she's thinking at all, she's getting Aya to carry her: I believe it's been pointed out that Aya is Speedy Tenguzales, but Momiji flies at normal speeds.
>> No. 55395
Updates?
>> No. 55432
File 121846755364.jpg - (31.10KB , 300x300 , roof_89.jpg ) [iqdb]
55432
I know you want to update, Vodka.
>> No. 55527
Updates?
>> No. 55529
>>55527
>>55432
Turns out writefag is currently preparing for the move. So, no. Updates will resume when I find time for this, maybe in few days.
Sage for stupid writefag that promises but doesn't deliver. Go read /sdm/ or something.
>> No. 55611
>>55432

Die in a fire. Burn, motherfucker, burn.
>> No. 56046
File 121897987692.jpg - (54.15KB , 546x630 , 1218977396873.jpg ) [iqdb]
56046
While we're waiting for Vodka to come back have some delicious ℳℴℯmizi.
>> No. 56049
>>56046

I warned Anonymous not to forcefeed her that yakitori. Now look what they did.
>> No. 56053
>>56046

Vodka took too long to update, the characters are old and fat now.
>> No. 56193
File 121918201095.jpg - (105.82KB , 560x800 , 9bc8c1cf53b2744cf5c847606218bf99.jpg ) [iqdb]
56193
That wasn't the question you were waiting for, at all. Not paying much attention to the tea she offered, you sigh and look at her. "First off, before answering I suppose I have to apologize for whatever happened here."

The little vampire tilts her head to the side. "Huh? Apologize for wha..." She trails off, before expression of understanding spreads to her face. "Oh, that!" She giggles, and places her cup down on the table. "Don't worry about it. It was trouble, but refreshing."

"Oh... Really?" From the way Sakuya was acting, you though it was a lot more serious. "So he didn't do anything too bad?"

"I already said that I wouldn't tell you." While smiling mischievously, she leans forward. "And it's more fun this way." She leans on her hand and closes her eyes.

"Keeping me in the dark?" This girl's attitude to what happened is so clear contrast to Sakuya's that it's seriously troubling.

"Yes..." Grinning, she opens her eyes and looks at you.

...Those aren't the eyes you saw before. They're more like those of... Beast. But she is a vampire. "Although if he doesn't make it out whole, I guess I could tell you then."

"A-anyway..." This sounds bad. Just what did she do with him? "I came because I thought you wanted to get my 'unruly servant' out your hair, not that I might turn down a job offer."

You take a look at girl and see that she is indicating you to continue, still wearing that smile on her face. "However, I'm already lined up for a job back at the mountain."

"Oh, where?" She seems genuinely interested by this. "It's remarkable that you managed to get employment only few days after coming here."

"Yeah, I guess I had-" Wait a moment. "...What do you mean by 'coming here'?"

She smirks. "Well, you're an outsider, aren't you?" Seeing your reaction she laughs and the sips her tea. "But that's not actually important. Where are you planning to work?"

You decide not to think more about her knowing that you aren't from here. "It looks like I'm going to be Hina Kagiyama's shrine maiden."

"Really?" The girl looks like she's trying to hold laughter. "Isn't it bad luck to be with her?"

So, even this girl thinks that. "That's a-"

"Does she even have a shrine where you could be a maiden at?" She cut you off, and continued herself.

What is she talking about now? "You-"

"And who would even worship her?" And again. Her expression doesn't change at all, either she's oblivious to what she's doing, or.... "Some suicidal humans?" ...She's trying to make you angry.

You stand up from you chair. "Hey-UGH!" She pushed you back down, quicker than you could see.

She leans forward, wearing grin wider than ever before. Like this, you can see her pointy teeth clearly. "Are you even suitable to be a shrine maiden?"
[ ] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.
[ ] Stay quiet. You shouldn't anger vampire.
[ ] Take that sword and attack.
>> No. 56194
[X] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.

Adahn will not be a timid shrine maiden.
>> No. 56195
[ ] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.
>> No. 56196
[x] STOIC.
>> No. 56198
[X] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.

MY BLOOD IS BOILING
>> No. 56199
[X] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.

First thing to do as Hina's shrine maiden: build a shrine.
>> No. 56201
So if Hina doesn't have a shrine then does that just make us Hina's maiden? Because that sounds kind of dirty.
>> No. 56203
>>56201

I guess there is no need for a shrine after all.
>> No. 56204
>>56203
But Adahn is Momizi's maiden.
>> No. 56206
[X] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.
>> No. 56209
>>56204

No, we are Hina's maiden. Momizi is our maiden/bodyguard.
>> No. 56210
[ ] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.
>> No. 56213
[+] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.
Hot Blood Option
>> No. 56214
[x] "Wha... What did you say? Depending on your answer, I may have to kick your ass!"
>> No. 56216
[x] Who is she to talk about your friends, or you like that? Answer.

>>56209
Momizi leading a shrine dedicated to worship Adahn? Do want.
>> No. 56217
>>56199
No. THIS is our first act as shrine maiden.

[x] Who is she to talk about your goddess, or you like that? Answer.
>> No. 56220
>>56217

But we aren't a shrine maiden yet, so yeah!

But in all seriousness, you're right, but I don't think Remilia give a shit to how we act.
>> No. 56228
[x] Who is she to talk about your goddess, or you like that? Answer.

It's all cool. Remi likes them feisty.
>> No. 56231
[x] Who is she to talk about your goddess, or you like that? Answer.

Wingbitch.
>> No. 56234
>>55352
I just realized something.

So everyone thinks Hina is a jinx, and the few "friends" she has are uncomfortable around her. Now someone shows up, not just wanting to be her friend, but actually offering to become her follower. And that person's just been kidnapped by vampires. If she finds out...

then Remilia has just pissed off a Curse Goddess.

>"Really? So you actually make people more lucky? So you can't... Make someone's life miserable if you'd want to?"
>"Oh, of course I can." She smiles again and takes another sip of her tea. "Dolls are just safest way to put misfortune into, I could put it all on single person if I'd want to, but I'd rather not do that.

>Remilia Scarlet - Ability to manipulate fate.

I think I like where this is going.
>> No. 56235
>>56234

She'd probably have to find the misfortune first; I don't think she can generate it at will. Still, I'm all for Hina curse-bombing the fuck out of SDM: Remi's fate h4x might prevent misfortune from affecting her personally, but it should work against human like Sakuya, without whom the mansion would fall apart anyway.
>> No. 56269
>>56235
She stores it in herself. She can't hold it all in normally, that's why people get unlucky around her sometimes.
>> No. 56304
File 121927893253.jpg - (56.94KB , 500x500 , 1202063080115.jpg ) [iqdb]
56304
"If you'd really be well-informed, you'd know that she doesn't cause bad luck. She removes it."

"Oh? What about all the people what believe that it's only bad luck to have her around? You say they're not right?"

"Those are just beliefs! If you can change them, then..."

Raising her hand, she indicates you to stop. "Was there anything else?" She yawns, and leans back on the chair. "I'm honestly not interested in what happens to that little goddess."

There is something else too. "...Yes, is it fitting of Reimu to be to together with you?" The girl twitches a bit at the mention of Reimu's name. It's barely noticeable, but after looking at her for all this time the change is enough for you to note it. "She's supposed to be something more holy, greater than normal human, yet she has an affair with vampire. Don't take this personally, but I've heard that vampires are unholy creatures, something completely evil." Compared to when you talked about Hina, this clearly irritates her more. "...That's complete opposite of what she's supposed to be. Whatever faults I might have must seem minimal when compared to that."

She doesn't seem exactly angered by your speech, not at all. "Where did you hear that?" ...Actually, it's as if she was amused. "I'm not going to deny it, but that's not exactly public knowledge."

"Sakuya told me." Lying about it wouldn't do any good for you, and this just might make it bit worse for Sakuya.

She tilts her head to side. "Oh? It's rare of her to slip something like that, but then again, today has been pretty stressful for her." She sighs and leans back. "But you said that you don't want to serve me?"

You nod. "Yes. With how things are looking right now, I don't need work from you." Actually, no matter what the situation would've been, you wouldn't have wanted to work for this vampire. But there's no way you'll say that. "Maybe if it doesn't work out, I'll think about it?"

Little vampire smiles. "No need for that."

She went through the trouble to get you here and just lets you go like that? You prepare to get up. "So... could you tell me where my servant is, so I can leave?"

"No, you have it wrong. You don't have to leave."

"What?" This isn't good. "But, you asked earlier, and I declined. I can't work for you."

"Well, I just asked so I could see your attitude." You stand up, and she doesn't make move to stop you. "You didn't disappoint. Strong sense of loyalty is good thing."

You can't believe this. She is planning on forcing you to be her servant. "I don't know what you're planning to do, but my place isn't here. If I wouldn't obey you, I'd be worthless."

"AHAHAHA!" Vampire kneels over, in the fit of childish laughter. Her laughing goes on for long. Surely what you said wasn't THAT funny? "Ah, ha..." Finally she calms down and looks up to you, her eyes almost in tears. "You know... Somebody else said that to me too, years ago."

This feels bad. "...Who was it?"

"You should know her fairly well by now. It was Sakuya, my maid." Your shock is clear. That maid? She didn't want to work for this girl? Unbelievable. "Amazing isn't it? But it was in her fate to serve me, and..." Her tone changes into something ancient. Just hearing it sends chills down your spine. "Nobody can run from the fate." You fall back to the chair. You'd like to run away, hit her, or do anything, but you can't. You're frozen in that spot, sitting in the large chair and looking at the vampire.

She gets up, and walks over to you, smiling all the time. "Alright, let's see what will happen to you..." She inspects you from all sides, not looking directly at you, but at something in you, or around you. "...Hmm?" She stops in front of you and reaches for your hair, but stops just few moments before touching it.

"...Why can't I affect it?" She backs off, and you feel the tension leave you. The girl the table where tea-cups are still placed, and splits it in half, sending cups and can crashing to the floor. "WHY CAN'T I AFFECT IT?!"

From between gasping for air, you manage to speak. "...What... are you talking about?"

She slaps you, and grabs your chin. "Don't act dumb!" The place where she slapped you hurts. It feels as if was burning. You've felt hits before, but... Not like this. And you're sure that she wasn't even using her full strength.

"...Somebody with that kind of defence, and she says she doesn't know about it..." She stares straight into your eyes, her gaze almost burying into your skull. This seems to go forever, until look of wonder spreads on her face. "...Hmm, or maybe..." Inspecting your face, she turns it from side to side while holding your chin. Eventually she turns looks at the door, still not loosening her grip. "Sakuya!"
Sound of clocks...

Almost immediately after the call, maid appears in front of Remilia, looking as perfect as aver. "What is it, my mistress?"

...Fades away.
"Sakuya, this girl doesn't wish to comply." She looks at you again, grinning evilly and releases your chin. You immediately feel it, to see if she left any marks there... "Could you take care of her?" Take care of you? What?

"As you wish." Sakuya takes firm hold of your arm. "Do you want me to save the blood?" What? She's going...

"Pheh." Pouting, Remilia looks away from you, at the open window. "Don't, I have no idea what I might catch of her." Even if this situation, you can's help but to be annoyed by her words. Just what does take you for?

Sakuya bows. "So it shall be. This should only take a minute." As she reaches into the pocket of her apron, your hear the now familiar clocks again. And-

-As suddenly as you were pulled out of Aya's house, you're back on the hallway. Sakuya is standing some meters in front of you, now her arms crossed. Her expression is that of... Relief?

With cold voice, she speaks. "Your servant really gave me trouble earlier." You'd say that you know that already, but annoying Sakuya any more would be bad. "He wounded me. And even more..." She holds her arms together, and spits the next words out in disgust. "I couldn't kill him. It wasn't just that he wouldn't die, he was too good."

For a moments she just stands there, holding herself together. But then she smiles, wider than ever before. "So, you can imagine that getting to kill..." Thinking for a moment, she brings her index-finger to her lips. "At least, his master, is going to be great joy for me. You don't honestly seem that strong, I can understand why Remilia didn't want to handle you herself." She shrugs and reaches into her pocket. "But don't worry, you won't feel anything."

That's not really nice to know. There's no way you'll be going out like this, without fight, dead in just few moments. You still have things to do here. Becoming Hina's shrine-maiden and getting people to accept her. That festival Moriya shrine where everybody is going to. Oh, and didn't you promise to visit Chiyuri again today too? And...

What about Momizi?

But even when those thoughts go thought your head, you clearly hear that same sound of clock as earlier.
[ ] Take the sword out.
[ ] Keep it sheathed.
-And-
[ ] Attack now. She's going to kill you!
[ ] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
[ ] That sound is irritating. Stop it.
[ ] Just wait. She's just bluffing.
>> No. 56305
[Q] Take the sword out.
[Q] That sound is irritating. Stop it.
>> No. 56306
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.

Time to take time into our own hands.
>> No. 56308
I'm not sure what to do here.

On the one hand, "stopping" the noise sounds like stopping Sakuya's time powers, but... notice that when we stopped hearing the sound of clocks, Sakuya showed up? I'm guessing that as long as we can hear the sound we'll know what she's doing. That is to say, if we can hear clocks, then we know that she's stopping time, and maybe we can either move while she does so or prepare to move when she starts time up again.

Yeah, I'm going to go with focusing on the noise.

[C] Take the sword out.
[C] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56310
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56311
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56312
[ ] Keep it sheathed.
[ ] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.

Keep the sword sheathed so Sakuya won't notice our timeh4x immunity. Stay still, wait to draw it and slash at her when she least expect it.
>> No. 56313
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56314
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56315
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56316
[x] Keep it sheathed.
[x] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.

I'm curious if not relying on Claymore leads to Adahn developing some weirdass abilities of her own. You know, like an UBW route of sorts.
>> No. 56317
[x] Take the sword out.
[x] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.

>>56312

It's a big two-handed sword strapped to our back, so unless we have Quick Draw as a bonus feat, we should take it out while we can.
>> No. 56322
[x] Take the sword out.
[x] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.

More updates tonight?
>> No. 56357
[X] Take the sword out.
[X] That sound is interesting. Focus on it.
>> No. 56562
File 121936297012.jpg - (51.62KB , 535x688 , 3a2ffb7b91a0491bb579c40d53a7965f.jpg ) [iqdb]
56562
While taking hold of the sword's handle, you focus your mind on the sound of clocks that is slowly but surely expanding. Getting louder.

As you pull the sword out, the skills of it's past masters pour into your mind. With every technique, every wielder you understand bit more about using the sword. And also...

About Claymore. Being on the outside world, fighting against other humans. Even though there there were monsters in the world, for the last few hundred years he was forced to kill something he wasn't created for at all. And even before that monsters he killed were much fewer in number than humans. No wonder he didn't like his previous masters. You're against human too. Oh, he isn't going to like this at all.

Actually, isn't this the first time that you're using the sword? At training with Momizi you used wooden swords. But you're confident that you know how to handle it. Why couldn't you? It's your sword, after all. ...Didn't Claymore say that if you used it he couldn't speak to you? Well, it's not like he's been very talkative during your stay here anyway.

...Sakuya is taking awfully long just standing there. And that sound also calmed down, it's just quiet ticking now. "Hmm?" She looks at you, with amused expression on her face. "You are planning to fight?"

"..Yes." You fix your posture, and hold the sword in front of you. "Even if you say that it'll be painless, there's no way I'm going die here."

"What? You think that you can do something about it?"

"I have to."

She sighs. "Well, it's not going to make difference even if you try to resist." She takes out silver pocket watch from her appron's front pocket, and holds it in of her. And with that, the sound returns. "This will be the last thing you see." She clicks the button on top of it.

At first you only heard single clock, but... Now there is obviously more. All the time, new sounds come up, blending together with the old ones. It's getting louder too.

And at the same time, the world grows pale. The scarlet curtains lose their vivid color, small golden trinkets stop shining and candles don't let out glow anymore. It doesn't reach perfect gray-scale, but gets close to it. Quickly you look at yourself, and to your relief see that you're still normal.

There isn't empty place in the sea of sound anymore. All the clocks together have created continuous noise from where you can't discern sound of single clock anymore. And it keeps getting louder, louder...

Louder.

Louder.

LOUDER! Your ears hurt and you'd like to scream. It feels like they're about to burst, but you're afraid to do anything right no-

After reaching almost ear-breaking peak, clocks suddenly stop.

The sound from the world is gone. Even the smallest noises that you didn't notice before aren't there. Now there's just your breathing. You don't need anybody telling it to you, it's clear enough. But it's too amazing, you can't help but speak to yourself to confirm what happened. "...The time has stopped."

This all happened incredibly fast, maybe in seconds. You look at Sakuya. Still in her normal colors she has frozen in her plaze, staring at you with utter shock on her face. Has she stopped too...?

No. She's clearly breathing, and her hand twitches ever so slightly. Also... Hallway seems to have gotten smaller. Roof isn't as high anymore, and you can see the other end of it almost clearly. But Sakuya has kept her distance to you.
[ ] Attack now when she's shocked.
[ ] Wait for her to make the first move.
>> No. 56566
[ ] Wait for her to make the first move.
>> No. 56567
[x] Attack now when she's shocked.
>> No. 56569
[X] Attack now when she's shocked.

She's not used to people being resistant to her time stop, attack her now.
>> No. 56574
[Q] Smile. "It's useless."
[Q] Attack now while she's shocked.

Style before practicality.
>> No. 56576
>"...The time has stopped."
TOKI WA TOMARE.

[X] Smile. "It's useless."
[X] Attack now while she's shocked.
>> No. 56577
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Attack now while she's shocked.

THAT WAS THE FINAL TIME STOP.
>> No. 56578
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Attack now while she's shocked.

This must win.
>> No. 56591
>>56590

Your reasoning is sound, but I don't think this one choice is going to end the battle. That said, I'll take your vote anyway.

[x] Knock her out now while she's shocked.
>> No. 56592
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Attack now while she's shocked.
>> No. 56593
>TOKI YO TOMARE.

Fixed.

>>56590
We don't actually want to kill Sakuya here--that would make Remilia apoplectic--so bragging does have a purpose if only so that she can bring her knife to bear in defense. However, we do need to show her we mean business, so we can't be pussyfooting around.
>> No. 56598
>>56593
>that would make Remilia apoplectic

Given the dialogue we've already had with this iteration of Remilia, I'm not so sure anymore. I wouldn't be surprised at all now if it was revealed that Sakuya was secretly starting a revolt and Remilia reacted by planning to have an unknown element-this outsider girl-to strike her down ever since she heard about us. And then when Adahn has her heroic BSOD, Remilia says "Just as planned", swoops down, and picks up the pieces, since Adahn's traumatic state makes it all the more easier for her to talk her into servitude.

Oh, and Adahn's maid name will be "Darth Vader".
>> No. 56600
>>56598

But Darth Vader is sith for Dark Father, and Adahn is a female!

And I still don't know what the name came from.
>> No. 56601
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Knock her out now while she's shocked.

Make this a quick and relatively painless as possible.
>> No. 56602
>>56598

This is not the CYOA you're looking for.
>> No. 56613
[x] Smile. "Muda da!"
[x] Attack now while sh--MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

ZA WARUDO!

Toki yo tomare.

[throws knives]

Soshite toki wa ugokidasu.

ROADA ROLLA DA

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>> No. 56614
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Knock her out now while she's shocked.

Still, i doubt that we can win this by merly knocking her out.
She is to tough for this, but it will be hard to win this without harming her.
>> No. 56618
[X] Smile. "It's useless."
[X] Knock her out now while she's shocked.
[X] Steal that watch of hers while she's unconscious.

We can throw the damn thing into a crack in the earth when we return to the mountain. GG, Sakuya.
>> No. 56619
UPDATE
>> No. 56620
>>56619

Vodka's asleep, and she probably won't update for a while now.

It'd be really helpful if she'd say this herself, whenever she was done updating for the day.
>> No. 56626
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Knock her out now while she's shocked.

Thwonk.
Enjoy ur subdual damage.
>> No. 56627
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Kill now while she's shocked.
Letting her live is a grave mistake, don't think for a second she won't come after us again even if we do manage to escape.
>> No. 56629
Goddammit, it's Toki WO Tomare, not Toki YO Tomare. The yo makes fuck all sense.
>> No. 56633
I hope Vodka takes into account that you guys are spouting off a one liner to ruin the shock, as well as trying to perform a more complicated maneuver.
>> No. 56634
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Knock her out now while she's shocked.
>> No. 56637
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Wait for her to make the first move.

How are we gonna knock her out with a giant two-handed sword in our hands? And we can't drop it or we might lose our h4x, as well as our only means of defense.

This way Sakuya sets the parameters for the fight. If she wants to continue despite the threat to her own life, it's her choice. This happened against Claymore before, so I think she may have somewhat anticipated it.

I'd still rather not fight Sakuya if possible, as she can still fly and she's still a dead-eye with a knife.
>> No. 56638
Everyone seems to have missed this part:
>As you pull the sword out, the skills of it's past masters pour into your mind. With every technique, every wielder you understand bit more about using the sword. And also...
>> No. 56639
>>56637
>How are we gonna knock her out with a giant two-handed sword in our hands?

I don't know, how about hitting her with the giant two-handed sword in our hands?
>> No. 56640
>>56639
With the side that doesn't cut or just the hilt on the head.
>> No. 56642
>>56637
You bring up a good point, changing vote.
[X] Smile. "It's useless."
[X] Wait for her to make the first move.

>>56627
Is it really that good idea to talk if you want to end her quickly?
>> No. 56644
>>56570 here

Changing vote:

[X] Smile. "It's useless."
[X] Wait for her to make the first move.
>> No. 56649
>>56600
Actually, Darth is a Sith title roughly equivalent to "Lord" or "King". /starwarsfag

[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Knock her out now while she's shocked.
BONK!

...and it's "Toki wo tomare".
>> No. 56662
[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Wait for her to make the first move.

She's not just going to stand there and let us knock her out, you idiots; even if she's shocked we're still a few meters away, up against someone who weaves through clouds of danmaku regularly.

We should let her back out if possible; a blind charge is a good way to get a thrown dagger in your gut.
>> No. 56666
[♪] Smile. "It's useless."
[♪] Wait for her to make the first move.
>> No. 56671
>>56590

Changing vote.

[x] Smile. "It's useless."
[x] Wait for her to make the first move.

I can see nothing but ill omens coming from attacking Sakuya.
>> No. 56677
Why would you wait for her to get over her shock before attacking?
>> No. 56817
>>56662
>>56666
>>56671
>>56677
>>56813
Lol no morons, we have a chance, we have the skills to use our sword, and we have a short combat advantage, not using it would be fucking idiotic, like you are.
>> No. 56871
>>56677
here

>>56817
Way to not read my post, faggot.
>> No. 56873
Voting stop now.
>> No. 56890
>>56649

Yeah, but Lucas made the name to sound life dark father, and made the sith language so that people wouldn't notice that.

But still, this is a faggotry as huge as klingon language, so sage. Nothing personal.

And lol, Vodka's a girl?
>> No. 56891
>>56890
A girl that browses /d/? Are you serious?
>> No. 56892
>>56891

Hot, right?
>> No. 56894
>>56890
WHAT?

I'm shocked
>> No. 56896
[X] Smile. "It's useless."
[X] Attack now while she's shocked.

Tiebreaker?
>> No. 56901
>>56896
Guess so. I have to say, it was surprising that waiting almost won(well, kind of). I wasn't expecting that at all.
Next post in a new thread.
>> No. 56925
>>56901
>Next post in a new thread.

hooray!
>> No. 56980
>>56896

Hey, you. Update.
>> No. 57019
File 121944907385.png - (502.22KB , 984x1056 , 380936ca781baeb9d7113edec40e2e1f.png ) [iqdb]
57019
Fuck it, tomorrow.

Here's Momizi.
>> No. 57035
;_;
>> No. 57130
Updates?