[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12172365186.jpg - (201.11KB , 1600x1200 , 121669642950.jpg ) [iqdb]
52248 No. 52248
When You come to you senses, You see... Something You did not expect.
The sky. Hmm, it appears You are lying on the ground. This is kind of weird, but better get up.
You push Yourself up, and take another look at the sky, this time inspecting the stars more. Yep, it seems You're still in Gensokyo. But it still doesn't make sense that You suddenly ended outside. So, just where on Gensokyo are You?
You look around Yourself, searching for some kind of landmark. If there isn- Oh.

It's that mansion You saw earlier today.
Even with the full-moon in the sky it is still looking as scarlet as ever.
'Heh...' You laugh a bit to yourself. You didn't expect to get here yet, but no time like present, even if You're not in the best situation for this right now. Making your way towards it, You look at it some more. It really is grand like this, the man... Or rather person who built it definitely intended for it to be viewed during night. Or maybe it's just a coincidence? You could always ask about it.

You note that the curtains that covered windows are there no more. Well, that must be more suitable for vampires.
The huge gate that You saw earlier is now wide open. And that gate-guard is nowhere to be found. You stop in front of it, bit aware to walk inside the courtyard.
...But even so, it's useless to have a gate this big without a guard. And it's even more stupid to leave it open.
[ ] Just go in. No sense loitering outside.
[ ] Maybe there is a guard somewhere? Look some more.
[ ] Do You even want to get close to this mansion now? Walk away.

>> No. 52249
[ ] Maybe there is a guard somewhere? Look some more.
>> No. 52250
[x] Maybe there is a guard somewhere? Look some more.

spooky
>> No. 52251
[ ] Maybe there is a guard somewhere? Look some more.
>> No. 52252
[x] Maybe there is a guard somewhere? Look some more.

Befriendan.
>> No. 52254
>When You come to you senses, You see...
>You
What the hell?
[X] Just go in. No sense loitering outside.
>> No. 52255
{X} Maybe there is a guard somewhere? Look some more.
>> No. 52258
>You is always capitalized

Maybe Adahn isn't quite herself right now. Is it astral projection? Clairvoyance? Possession? Is she seeing through the eyes of somebody else? Or am I thinking too hard about a symbolic dream? Anyway, something's fishy.

>...But even so, it's useless to have a gate this big without a guard. And it's even more stupid to leave it open.

My spider sense is tingling!

[x] Maybe this is a trap? Look around some more before treading carefully into the mansion.
>> No. 52260
File 121724178127.jpg - (565.78KB , 1280x960 , ev_yu01a_3.jpg ) [iqdb]
52260
>>52254
Clearly, we've become You.
>> No. 52267
[x] Just go in. No sense loitering outside.
China is nice and all but we don't need her in every story, do we?
>> No. 52269
...Right, just walking in would be stupid. You step back, and look around the gate.
There really isn't anything interesting here. The large wall surrounds the mansion, spikes on top of it. Inspecting it closer You notice that it is almost perfectly smooth, and hard as hell. Anybody who can't fly will have hard time getting past it, but... It seems that flight is not uncommon skill here.
So this impressive gate is just for show? Well, it probably helps to keep any minor nuisances out of the mansion, but any major threat will easily get past it.
You lean to the wall and punch it. "Damn." This is frustrating, it can't be that hard since that kid You met also knew how to do it, but You still can't fly.
How are You going to get in?

But the gate is right open. You gaze at it for a while, humming to Yourself. 'Hmm.' It should be safe. So obviously You...

...Start following the wall, walking away from the gate. No use rushing it, might as well see if you can find anything from here.
It doesn't take long for You to come across a small well-kept cottage, situated near the wall. There is a faint light coming from it's window. Unless somebody is stupid enough to set their home next to house of vampires, this should be helpful.
You slow down, and sneak to the window. Quick look to inside tells you that... The one room of the cottage is filled with all kinds of crap. There's table, sink with few empty plates piled next to it, and bunch of other things. Funny how much you can fit to so small room. The only source of light for room seems to be fireplace.
And... The resident of the cottage seems to be peacefully sleeping, on the only bed of the house.

Yep. She's the gate-guard You saw earlier. Is she the only guard for this place, or what? Guess You can't blame her for sleeping every once in the while. Maybe this is a problem with employer not getting other employees?
[ ] Now You're almost sure where the guard is. Going in should be safe.
[ ] Knock on the door to get her attention.
[ ] Go in. Surely she won't wake up.
>> No. 52271
[x] Now You're almost sure where the guard is. Going in should be safe.

Because waking her up is almost 100% guaranteed to get the maid sic'd on us.
>> No. 52275
{X} Now You're almost sure where the guard is. Going in should be safe.

lol wut
>> No. 52276
>>52275
Which do you prefer? Me forgetting to add words, or forgetting to remove words?
>> No. 52278
>>52275
It might be a hologram!

[x] Now You're almost sure where the guard is. Going in should be safe.
She's asleep because Remi's awake.
>> No. 52281
[x] Go in. Surely she won't wake up.
what could go wrong?
>> No. 52282
[X] Knock on the door to get her attention.

"Miss gate guard, you left your gate open!"
>> No. 52283
[x] Now You're almost sure where the guard is. Going in should be safe.
>> No. 52284
[ ] Knock on the door to get her attention.

We have buisness with the lady of the house and nothing to hide but a talking sword that tells us to kill Youkai.

In fact, I feel a song coming on!

I have this feeling that my luck is none too good
This sword here at my side dont act the way it should
Keeps calling me its master, but I feel like its slave
Hauling me faster and faster to an early, early grave
And it howls! it howls like hell!

Im told its my duty to fight against the law
That wizardrys my trade and I was born to wade through gore
I just want to be a lover, not a red-eyed screaming ghoul
I wish itd picked another to be its killing tool

Black blade, black blade
Forged a billion years ago
Black blade, black blade
Killing so its power can grow

Its death from the beginning to the end of time
And Im the cosmic champion and I hold a mystic sign
And the whole worlds dying and the burdens mine
And the black sword keeps on killing til the end of time

Black blade, black blade
Bringing chaos to the world we know
Black blade, black blade
And its using me to kill my friends
Black blade, black blade
Getting stronger so the world will end
Black blade, black blade
Forcing my mind to bend and bend

I am the black blade
Forged a million billion years ago
My cosmic soul it goes on for eternity
Carving out destiny
Bringing in the lords of chaos
Bringing up the beasts of hades
Sucking out the souls of heroes
Laying waste to magic powered ladies
My master is my slave
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
You poor fucking Youkai!
>> No. 52289
File 121725679995.jpg - (109.63KB , 800x586 , bfe72ed97af1380791d4ed808bfe3916.6efc61f55c6da58f4.jpg ) [iqdb]
52289
You're not interested in that girl. No, the one You have business with is inside the mansion.
Turning away from the cottage, You start making your way towards the mansion.

You hum to Yourself, while walking through the courtyard. It's really big. Actually, it probably takes most of the space inside the gates. So, the mansion isn't as big as You thought before.
...Just better. It would be pretty unfortunate if You got lost there.
The garden is actually very well kept, reminding You of the ones back at home. It really is a refreshing change from rocky courtyards You've seen here. Lots of work has definitely gone into this, with different flowers blooming at perfect patterns. ...What are they called? Well, You never bothered to waste Your time on names of flowers, there are more important things to learn.
There's also few hedges, cut into shapes of... Horses, riders and dogs? 'Heh...' This is like something from France. What next, maids?
...Oh, right. There was that one girl. What was she called again?

Finally You finish walking through the courtyard and arrive to the front steps of the mansion.
Wow. The gate was impressive, but that door really is something. The workmanship is excellent, and the carvings on it are decorative without making it weaker. Even bigger threats will have problems forcing that open.
'...Hmm.' So, now...
[ ] Manners. Knock and wait for somebody to get the door.
[ ] Sneak in. You don't want too much attention, do You?
[ ] Kick the door open. Let them know You're in.
>> No. 52290
{X} Manners. Knock and wait for somebody to get the door.
>> No. 52291
[X] Manners. Knock and wait for somebody to get the door.


Adahn is a good girl.
>> No. 52294
[ ] Manners. Knock and wait for somebody to get the door.
>> No. 52295
>Manners. Knock and wait for somebody to get the door.
This would be a good option if we were Adahn right now. But from the change of style, and lack of Claymore comments I doubt it.
>Sneak in. You don't want too much attention, do You?
Pussy option.
>Kick the door open. Let them know You're in.
Stupid. But earlier we heard this:
>Even bigger threats will have problems forcing that open.
...I want to see what happens. Just how big of a threat are we to SDM right now?

[X] Kick the door open. Let them know You're in.
>> No. 52297
[X] Admire the great handcraft some more. Surely, this level of skill and taste is something You wouldn't find everywhere.
>> No. 52299
[ ] Manners. Knock and wait for somebody to get the door.
>> No. 52342
File 121727601852.jpg - (103.25KB , 646x840 , sdfdsf.jpg ) [iqdb]
52342
Manners first, manners first. You give the door three gentle, but loud knocks to alert servants of the house of Your presence.
While waiting for somebody to answer to the door You inspect the handwork on the door some more. Truly, it is beautiful, with pictures of beasts long gone from outside world carved into it, hidden in the sea of patterns. If it wasn't for. You recognize dragon, faeries, troll and few others which You can't remember names of right now. The presence of kelpie makes You smile, really, there's creatures from all over the world carved into that door.
Something like this could never be found from anywhere else, this is definitely one-of-a-kind piece of woodwork and only a fool would think of ruining it by destroying the door.
...Strangely the vampire has been left out of picture. But that is fitting, considering the resident of the mansion.

As You ponder this, the door opens revealing... Gods, it's that french-maid. But You have to admit that she is quite attractive, now that You see her dedicated to her actual work.
She doesn't seem startled at all by your presence, but bows her head and greets You. "Mistress said she was expecting somebody tonight." So, they were waiting for You after all, no wonder the gate was open. She opens the door wider, and lets You walk in. "Please, do come in." As You step inside the mansion, You feel a light headache.
...No, not just light. "Ugh..." It grows worse, forcing You to take hold of your head.
"Are you alright?" That maid is looking at You, with a hint of concern on her face. "Do you need a glass of water?"
"No, I'm fine..." You shake Your head. What's with this? You look around you, trying to find some reason for sudden pain. "...Ah." The house. It's a lot larger on inside than what You could tell from outside. Even unnaturally so, there has to be some kind of magic involved in this. With that realization, the headache disappears. "Yes. Could you lead Me to your mistress?"

"As you wish." She bows, and takes out clock from the pocket of her apron. "This will only take a moment." Oh, what's this? She clicks it, and...
Nothing happens. She lowers the watch, and looks at it frowning. She then tries again, and the result is repeated. Nothing happened. She seems startled by this, and then looks at You.
"I... I'm sorry. It seems that this will take longer than expected." She turns to lead You. "Please, follow me."
You tilt your head to the side, smiling. "No, the problem is all mine. I suspect that whatever you are trying doesn't work because of me."
She freezes, shock spreading across her face. "...What are you talking about?"
"Just that." You take a step closer to her, forcing her to take one back. "I have this... Ability that renders almost any magic affecting me, and my surroundings..." You pause, and smile. "Useless."
She takes out a knife... No, four of them. And judging by her stance she is ready to throw them at You. "Who are you? Why are you here?"
[ ] "Who do you think would come here in the middle of the night? I'm a vampire hunter."
[ ] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
[ ] (Lie) "Honestly? I have no idea."
>> No. 52343
[ ] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52344
[ ] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52345
[x] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52346
[X] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."

Words such as 'you' and 'me' don't need to be capitalized unless they begin a sentence.
>> No. 52347
>"I have this... Ability that renders almost any magic affecting me, and my surroundings..." You pause, and smile. "Useless."

Awesome, this guy's a Void Dragon.
>> No. 52348
>>52346

It seems that you are missing the significance of Vodka's usage of "You".
>> No. 52349
[x] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52350
>>52342
>"Yes. Could you lead Me to your mistress?"
>Could you lead Me
>Me
This is officially no longer a typo.

...Didn't someone say Adahn was Jesus?
>> No. 52352
>"Just that." You take a step closer to her, forcing her to take one back. "I have this... Ability that renders almost any magic affecting me, and my surroundings..." You pause, and smile. "Useless."

Gold Experience Requiem versus The World
>> No. 52353
[x] You shouldn't be rude to your guests, miss maid. Anyway, this front door is a marvelous piece of art. How old is it? By the looks of it I would say at least 400 years.

I hope our ability isn't interfering with space-manipulation like it does with time-manipulation.
>> No. 52355
>>52353

Someone needs to read up some on sum ZUN facts again.
>> No. 52356
[x] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52358
[ ] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52362
[+] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52381
[x] "Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
>> No. 52502
Updates?
>> No. 52506
>You pause, and smile. "Useless."

Did we just MUDA DA Sakuya?
>> No. 52508
So we're a vampire hunter who projects an anti-magic field?
>> No. 52510
>>52506
MIND = BLOWN
>> No. 52513
File 121732692377.jpg - (316.98KB , 1692x1200 , 3867fe913deee9d5d7cc62a4791ea3b4.jpg ) [iqdb]
52513
"Obviously I'm just here to have few words with your mistress."
"..I understand." The expression on her face doesn't change, but she puts the knives away, folding her arms. "If you don't wish to tell me, then it's not my job inquire further." She turns, and starts walking rather briskly towards one set of the stairs. "After all, you are an important guest for the mistress. Follow."
Sighing You go after her. Not much else to to right now.
While walking You look at the interior of the house. The mansion is quite clearly of French origin, or at least inspired by it. Overall color scheme is scarlet, with small golden decoratives sometimes making difference. All floors is covered by large carpets of simplistic design.
...Strange. From what You saw on outside, the windows weren't nearly this apart from each other. So, the space inside here has been stretched? That has to be an useful skill, to say at least.

"...Do you mind if I ask you something?" Oh, she spoke. Although she didn't bother with turning to face You.
"Not at all, what?"
"I believe you noticed it when you entered."
So, it was her doing. This girl must be a powerful sorceress. But why does she dress like a maid? "You mean the deal with size of this place?"
She nods to herself. "Yes, it has been enchanted, by..." She pauses for a moment. "Well, actual way it was done doesn't matter."
"You are telling Me things that I already know."
"Sorry. But the problem is that right now this whole mansion has been locked to the size it was when you entered."
You smirk. "And that's not alright with you?"
"No, it's not. It takes much longer than necessary to reach anywhere."
She gets quiet, and You for a moment for her to continue. She doesn't. "...And why are you telling me this?"
"Since you caused this, I was wondering if you cou-"
"Sorry." You interpret her. "I can't really decide what happens, and what doesn't." Actually, You can control it to the certain extent, but experimenting right now would be a bad idea. "...And even if I could, I'd rather enjoy the sights while I can. Guess this is just a bad luck for you."
She sighs. "As you say." Her voice is cold and stern.

For rest of the time that maid leads You through long corridors, she doesn't say a word.
Eventually she stops in front of the large oak door. She turns to You, and bows. "Please, wait until I inform mistress of your presence." She opens the door, and looks inside. "Your guest has arrived." She pauses, and then nods. You can only guess that her mistress indicated something for her. "As you wish." She turns to You. "You may go in now."
You walk in with her following behind You, and arrive to the very large, dimly lid room. It seems almost unnecessarily big, with most of the furniture set next to the walls, including the very large bed. Only thing set in the middle of the room is small round table, surrounded by few chairs. And in one of those chairs, there is... A little girl in blue hair, wearing dark dress? This is the vampire?
She frowns as she notices You. "Sakuya, this was the person that arrived?"
"Yes, there was nobody else outside. Is there a problem?"
"...No, this is alright. You may leave." Sakuya bows and walks past You, closing the door as she leaves. The girl then motions for You to come closer.
You walk to the table, and take a seat. The chair is actually pretty comfortable, and a look at the girl revels that hers is over sized for her. You can't help but to smirk. She doesn't seem like vampire at all. How are You supposed to fear that?
"...Is there something wrong?"
"Nothing at all."
"Mmm, that's good." She takes a sip of her tea, and then points to the other cup on the table. "Tea?"
[ ] Sure, why not.
[ ] You've never liked tea.
[ ] You'd rather have something stronger.
>> No. 52514
[x] You'd rather have something stronger.
>> No. 52515
[x] Sure, why not.

Real men drink tea.
>> No. 52516
[x] You've never liked tea.

Claymore became rather quiet.
>> No. 52517
>[ ] Sure, why not.
>[ ] You'd rather have something stronger.

GATTAI DA

[x] "Yes, thank you. Ah, you wouldn't happen to have any rum, would you? I usually put a splash of it in my tea as a nightcap."
>> No. 52518
>>52517
>nightcap

wouldn't that imply you were going to sleep soon? you don't visit someone and drink a nightcap when you get there, right?
>> No. 52525
[ ] You've never liked tea.
>> No. 52526
>>52518

Well, it is past our bedtime, seeing as we're currently dreaming.
>> No. 52540
>>52516
You = Claymore

Adahn has been supressed by the sword.

Or

Something else entirely and we don't have it with us.
>> No. 52545
>>52540

...

"Adahn..." Momiji turns to you, cheeks red. "Please suppress Claymore in my ass."
>> No. 52546
[X] You've never liked tea.
>> No. 52554
[x] You'd rather have something stronger.
>> No. 52570
>>52568

I am now following this again.
>> No. 52571
[x] You'd rather have something stronger.
>> No. 52572
>>52545
But wouldn't it be the Momizi that's doing the suppressing in this case? Since Claymore is possessing Adahn, and all.

...Oh god what the hell.
>> No. 52577
[x] You'd rather have something stronger.
>> No. 52579
>>52570
What did this link to?
>> No. 52582
>>52579
To this >>52572
Except that one didn't have the part about Claymore possessing Adahn.
>> No. 52585
[ x ] Sure, why not.
>> No. 52586
[X] You'd rather have something stronger.
This won. Writing now.

But also,
>>52545
>>52572
You guys are great.
>> No. 52587
>>52582

Correct, I caught him in between deleting and adding it, it would seem.
>> No. 52589
File 121736687551.gif - (52.55KB , 593x668 , 12110440093.gif ) [iqdb]
52589
"Tea is great, but don't you have something stronger?" To tell the truth, You never really cared for it. But it doesn't kill You to be polite.
She gives a small laugh. "What do you have in mind?"
"Oh nothing special." You smile. "Rum would be great."
"Rum?" She raises an eyebrow. "I don't have any of it here, but... SAKUYA!" She yells at the door, and soon it opens, revealing the woman that lead You here. That maid must've been waiting there.
"Yes my mistress, what is it?"
"My guest would like some rum. Would you fetch some for him?"
The maid looks at You, almost angry, but bows her head. "...As you wish. I am sorry that this will take a while."
"Hey, Sakuya, what do you mean by..." But the vampire girl doesn't get her answer, as maid quickly closed the door. She crosses her arms, puffing her cheeks. "Geez, what's with her?"
Heh. Right, now she has to walk all that in to the kitchen and back. Well, at least she won't be listening behind the door now. "Sorry, this unfortunate state is my fault."
"Hmm? What do you mean?" She seems very curious about the matter.
"Just that. Right now she can't control the space of this mansion like before."
The vampire seems to be in though for a moment, but then answers. "...Yes, I suspected something was wrong. It took her awfully long to get you here."

A while passes with her just sipping her tea, and You relaxing on your chair. The maid still isn't back, she sure is taking her time.
"You know, I wasn't expecting you to turn up."
"Oh?" You lean back on the chair.
She rests her head on her hand. "Yes, I was expecting a girl. Long brown hair, blue eyes, about the height of that maid... To put it simply, she's quite pretty." Taking a sip of that tea, she tilts her head. "Does that say anything to you?"
You frown. That sounds like the bitch You've been accompanying recently.
"I also heard that she visited at the gate during the day, asking if she could visit."
Yep. That's definitely her.
[ ] "She is an useless human who can't follow even simplest of orders."
[ ] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
[ ] "She is a complete weakling. You shouldn't concern yourself with her."
[ ] "She? She's just a tool for me, nobody important."
[ ] "I am her servant."
[ ] "She is my master."
[ ] "Sorry, never heard of her."
-Pick two(not one[1], two[2]), unless you chose the last option. And you can't pick both master and servant options-
>> No. 52590
[X] "I am her servant."
[X] "She is an useless human who can't follow even simplest of orders."
>> No. 52592
[X] "I am her servant."
[X] "She is an useless human who can't follow even simplest of orders."
>> No. 52598
[X] "I am her servant."
[X] "She is an useless human who can't follow even simplest of orders."

Bandwagon
>> No. 52599
[x] "She is my master."
[x] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
>> No. 52602
[x] "She is my master."
[x] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
>> No. 52605
[x] "She is my master."
[x] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
>> No. 52607
[ ] "She is my master."
[ ] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
>> No. 52609
[ ] "She is my master."
[ ] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."

So we're Claymore right now? Awesome.
>> No. 52612
[x] "She is my master."
[x] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."

I like this bandwagon better.
>> No. 52617
[x] "I am her servant."
[x] "She is an useless human who can't follow even simplest of orders."
>> No. 52618
[x] "She is my master."
[x] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
>> No. 52624
[x] "She is my master."
[x] "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here."
>> No. 52626
[x] "I am her servant."
[x] "She is an useless human who can't follow even simplest of orders."
>> No. 52700
UPDATE
>> No. 52702
>>52700
Fine, writan now. But why pick master option rather than servant one? Surely they both imply pretty much the same thing!
>> No. 52703
>>52702

Different tones and whatnot.
>> No. 52705
"Yes, I know her, she is..." You sigh, almost disgusted to admit it, but it is the truth. "...My master."
"Mmm, then it would make sense that she sent you to our meeting." ...It seems that this vampire thinks way too highly of that girl who can't even handle a sword properly. "And can you tell me anything else about her?"
Might as well let her into it too. "She is an outsider that just recently arrived here.
That must've suprised her, as she seems to go deep in thought. "Outsider...?" She massages her forehead with her free hand, with eyes closed. "...Just how long ago is 'recently'?"
"I'm not exactly sure about that." Indeed, You don't know anything about her actions before she picked that sword up in that store. "But I would guess it was three or four days ago at most."
"That's an awfully short time. And it sounds like you didn't know her before she arrived here." She gives you an amused smile. "Just when did you become her servant?"
"You got it wrong." You hit your fist to the table, so fast that tea pot was almost knocked over. "I am not her servant like that maid is to you. And to me, she is not a mistress."
"Oh?" She leans forward, smiling mischievously. "Then what are you to her? No, what is she to you?"
"She is..." You are taken a back by her question. Even after confronting that girl in her sleep and being a day aside her, You are not any more sure of Your role than in the beginning. It feels almost like she'd be trying to go against all of your advice. You lower your head. "...I don't know."

The vampire breaks into laughter, bending over and spilling some of the tea on to floor. It goes on long, way too long for it to be comfortable, but eventually she calms down. "You..." She manages to speak from between bits of laughter. "You don't even know why she is your master?!"
"...That's right." Aside from her picking up that sword, you have no idea why You even bother with her.
"So, why not serve me?"
You raise your head and look at the little vampire. "Excuse me?"
"If you were to serve me, I'd be sure to make you know your place." She leans back on her chair, taking another sip of the tea. "You seem quite capable, I'm sure I could make use of you!"
...She is honestly asking for You to serve her.
[ ] Even that useless girl is better than a vampire.
[ ] Serve a little girl? What manner of joke is this?
[ ] Just flat out no.
[ ] ...What are her terms?
=======================
She Is My Master, now featuring Claymore, Futako and later Aoi, butlers of young millionaire, Adahn! Also on the cast, trouble-making perverted spirit Nyom!
>> No. 52707
[ x ] Just flat out no.
>> No. 52708
[x] Just flat out no.
>> No. 52710
[x] Just flat out no.
>> No. 52711
[x] Just flat out no.
>> No. 52713
*Cough*forestisonspreadtheword*cough*

[ ] ...What are her terms?

Just because I'm curious
>> No. 52714
[ ] Just flat out no.
>> No. 52728
[x] DFC, must serve it
>> No. 52802
[ ] Just flat out no.
Claymore haet non-humans.
>> No. 52880
[x] Just flat out no.
>> No. 52886
[X] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, at least she is somewhat mature. Don't make Me laugh, I would never even think of serving little girl who sits in her mansion, only with some french-maid accompanying her.
[X] "And even if I could ignore that, you are a vampire, monster that should not be allowed to live. Only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humour me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[X] "No. I will not serve you."

Too late for this to take effect, but chance to piss off Remilia should never be passed.
>> No. 52888
>>52886
I'd like to write this so bad... Unless everybody wants to change their vote into this, writan soon.
>> No. 52889
>>52888
YES
>> No. 52890
slowpoke.jpg

[X] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, at least she is somewhat mature. Don't make Me laugh, I would never even think of serving little girl who sits in her mansion, only with some french-maid accompanying her.
[X] "And even if I could ignore that, you are a vampire, monster that should not be allowed to live. Only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humour me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[X] "No. I will not serve you."
>> No. 52892
Gogogo!

[Q] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, at least she is somewhat mature. Don't make Me laugh, I would never even think of serving little girl who sits in her mansion, only with some french-maid accompanying her.
[Q] "And even if I could ignore that, you are a vampire, monster that should not be allowed to live. Only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humour me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[Q] "No. I will not serve you."
>> No. 52893
>her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.

Why would Adahn want to do something like this? Now you're just asking for trouble.
>> No. 52894
[z] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, you are a vampire, a monster that should not be allowed to live. The only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humor me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[e] "No. I will not serve you."

Edited for grammar and not infuriating Remilia more than necessary.

Damn, Claymore can talk some shit. But it feels very Claymore.
>> No. 52895
[Q] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, at least she is somewhat mature. Don't make Me laugh, I would never even think of serving little girl who sits in her mansion, only with some french-maid accompanying her.
[Q] "And even if I could ignore that, you are a vampire, monster that should not be allowed to live. Only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humour me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[Q] "No. I will not serve you."
>> No. 52897
>>52894
My reasoning behind this:
I don't think the insults really suit his tactics, since he's not fucking stupid.

Having been used often in the past to deal with non-humans, he knows that appearances aren't anything to judge by. Calling her a little girl and refusing to serve her based (even partially) on that just seems very off, for him.

Most likely, he wouldn't even pay attention to that, and just treat whatever this vampire chose to look like as a mere detail.
>> No. 52898
changing vote

[x] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, you are a vampire, a monster that should not be allowed to live. The only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humor me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[x] "No. I will not serve you."
>> No. 52899
>>52897
He doesn't like women in the first place. Calling her 'little girl' is fitting. Plus, Vodka wants to write it, so I want to see it.
>> No. 52901
"...So then I told her that one day I'd make you come here and deal with her."
"Haha, you're awesome. Wait, WHAT?"
>> No. 52904
[x] "What? Are you joking? Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her, at least she is somewhat mature. Don't make Me laugh, I would never even think of serving little girl who sits in her mansion, only with some french-maid accompanying her.
[x] "And even if I could ignore that, you are a vampire, monster that should not be allowed to live. Only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humour me. That girl, even if powerless right now, is a human. And her power is growing, believe me. One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you.
[x] "No. I will not serve you."

Okay, let's do this.
>> No. 52907
>>Okay, let's do this.
Let's do this indeed. Causing trouble for Adahn sure is fun, huh Claymore? Writan now.
>> No. 52918
"What?" In Your amusement You question her again, smile creeping across your face. "Are you joking?"
She frowns, obviously not following You. "What do you mean?"
"I mean what I said, is this some kind of poor joke? Listen." You lean forward, and rest your hands on the small table. "Even if my current master is nearly useless, unable to look after herself and going against every piece of advice I give to her..." You repeat all of her faults matter-of-factly, clearly aware of the image You're giving of to her, and speak the next words slowly. "...At least she is somewhat mature."
The face of the little vampire immediately changes, into something completely different. "What did you just say." It was not a question. She says that, clearly aware of your statement. Gone is that childish attitude that she wore moments ago. No, this is her true nature, ages old beast.
"You heard me, don't make Me laugh." Even so, You continue, emphasizing Yourself. "I would never even think of serving little girl who sits in her mansion, only with some french-maid accompanying her."
She has turned to look at her feet. You can't see her face, but she is clenching her fists, so very tightly.

But even if messing with her is fun, that was not the reason You declined her offer. No, not at all. "...And even if I could ignore that, you are a vampire." You pause, and watch as she lifts her gaze for a bit. "Monster that should not be allowed to live."
"...You too..." She is clenching her teeth, and her long nails are digging into her skin. "All powerful men are the same."
"I have nothing special against vampires. If you were a troll or werewolf the matter wouldn't change. Actually, the only reason I haven't attacked you yet is because you happen to humour me." You laugh, thinking back to countless other monsters you met during your life. "Yes, this hospitality and sense of style is something I haven't seen in a long while." Swinging Your arm across the room You emphasize your point. At least vampires have some sense of humanity left in them. "Yes, at least you don't live in a cave."
"And that girl, even if she is powerless right now, is somehow better choice of a master than you will ever be." You pause, letting it sink in. "She is a human. And she is going to be more powerful, even these past few days her growth has been amazing." You lean closer and whisper to her ear. "One day I will make her come here and she will deal with you."
"...You said that she wouldn't follow your orders." She replies with quiet whisper.
"Maybe. But I will find some way."

You stand up and grab her chin, forcing her to look into your eyes.
Right now they're filled with annoyance, anger and hate, all directed at You. So, she hates You now? Doesn't matter, You don't need feelings of this creature. "No. I will not serve you." You speak the last words with the same cold calmness as rest of it.

Just then, that door opens. You don't release your grip of the vampire, and turn to look at the door.
...Indeed, it's that maid, carrying bottle. The moment she notices You holding on the the girl shock spreads across her face and she takes out a knife. "What are you doing?!" Hmm. She managed to not drop that bottle.
"Nothing at all." You release Your hold, and sit back on your chair. "Just having a friendly chat."
"Yes." The vampire girl seems to have gotten over it too, and is now massaging her chin. "It was nothing important."
The maid stands still for a moment, but then sighs continuing towards your table. "...As you say, my mistress."
She places the cup to table, and opens the bottle pouring You some of it. When she's done, You take a taste.
..Hmm. Pretty good. "Sakuya, you didn't poison it this time, did you?" While still drinking the rum, You look at the vampire. She doesn't look serious at all.
"No mistress, I would never do that or your guest."
"Hmm, so you say..." With a wave of her hand, she dismisses the maid. "That's all, you may leave now."

As that maid is about to walk out of door, the vampire calls for her. "Oh, Sakuya, don't leave just yet."
"...What is it, my mistress?" So formal, acting like a dog for this brat.
Grin spreads across the face of that vampire. "I'd like you to fetch something for me too."
"But... I just went to kitch-"
"Oh no, this is not a food matter. Something new came up." She turns to look at you. "I'd like you to get that girl that was at the gate today." She turns to look at the maid again. "Right. Now."
Like before, she bows and turns to leave. "As you wish, my mistress."
...She is seriously sending that maid to wake up Adahn?
[ ] Get away from here. Now.
[ ] Interesting. Wait and see what happens.
>> No. 52919
[Q] Interesting. Wait and see what happens.

Adahn meeting Claymore in human form? Interesting~!
>> No. 52921
[X] Interesting. Wait and see what happens.
>> No. 52925
[X] Get away from here. Now.

Be really shitty if Remilia killed Adahn.
>> No. 52927
[X] Get away from here. Now.
[X] Stop the maid. Your mistress must be protected; she can't die yet.
>> No. 52928
>>Interesting. Wait and see what happens.
This is interesting, but could spell a disaster for Adahn.
[X] Get away from here. Now.
>>52927
Also adding from this.
[X] Stop the maid. Your master must be protected; she can't die yet.

Claymore was pretty clear about Adahn being "master" earlier.
>> No. 52929
[ ] Get away from here. Now.
>> No. 52930
[X] Get away from here. Now.
[X] Stop the maid. Your mistress must be protected; she can't die yet.
>> No. 52931
Anon votes to deliberately endanger Adahn just to vote for Claymore to save her?
>> No. 52932
[X] Get away from here. Now.
[X] Stop the maid. Your mistress must be protected; she can't die yet.
>> No. 52937
[X] Get away from here. Now.
[X] Stop the maid. Your mistress must be protected; she can't die yet.
>> No. 52940
[X] Get away from here. Now.
[X] Stop the maid. Your mistress must be protected; she can't die yet.
>> No. 52946
No, this can't happen now. If that girl gets here when You aren't with her, nothing good will come out of it.
"I have to go." You stand up, and go for the door.
"Oh, leaving so soon?" You don't bother turning to look at the vampire. She's definitely smiling. "And just when your master is about to get here."
"Hmph." Quickly You make Your way out of that dank room. Really, if she has that maid she could at least air it once in a...
That maid. She is going to get Adahn here. You look down the each side of the corridor, and go the the way You remember using when she first took You here hopefully rushing after her.
Thankfully she is going none too fast, walking on her usual brisk pace and you quickly catch up to her. Running, You grab hold of her shoulder. "Wait, I wanted to say something before leaving."
"And what's thaUGH!" The moment she turned, You planted a punch to her stomach. Not too hard, you don't want to kill a human, after all.
"Sorry for this." You continue, and throw her into the wall, leaving her lying on to the ground. That should stop her for a while. Not forever, but long enough for you to get back to the house. You start running down the corridor.

Damn, it really is long! If you didn't know better You could say it goes on foreve-
Turning, You see that Your distance from collapsed maid hasn't changed at all. So, this You're trapped here then?
"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" And that vampire came out too. Great. You need to get out of here fast.
...But how to get back to Adahn? The moment that maid gets outside, she can just do whatever she does and be there before you. You don't have anything like that, you can't even fly!
You don't even know how You got here! You were prepared to dream, and-

Dreaming. So, You should wake up? But how?

You don't have much time to consider, as that vampire is rushing towards you. Without second though, You jump through the nearest window, and...
Start falling towards ground. This at least the third floor, so the fall won't kill You but You will feel it. Oh, you will feel it. Please, let this work.
The ground gets closer. And so does the vampire chasing You, she is flying fast, trying to catch you from air.
The ground almost touches your feet. Isn't this the part where You usually wake up? Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all?
And then, as You feel ground hitting against your legs and crushing th



Sitting up from the bed, you wake up.
========================
Last update for the night, as I have work tomorro- today, and it's already late enough.
>> No. 52951
[+] Wake up
[+] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
>> No. 52954
[x] Wake up
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."

Nice
>> No. 52955
[x] Wake up
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
>> No. 52962
[x] Wake up
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."

Hahaha
>> No. 52968
[x] Wake up.
[x] Try moving your legs. Are they broken?
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
[x] Wait, if that was Claymore...
[x] Ponder the physics of your dream later and check the sword. Is it broken, bent, or otherwise disfigured?

>>52931
If you haven't figured out by now how schizophrenic Anon is, you are in serious trouble.
>> No. 52971
File 121746228323.jpg - (93.95KB , 1022x768 , brilliant.jpg ) [iqdb]
52971
>She Is My Master, now featuring Claymore, Futako and later Aoi, butlers of young millionaire, Adahn! Also on the cast, trouble-making perverted spirit Nyom!
Damn, I only just now saw this.
>> No. 52990
[X] Throw Claymore into the Scarlet Devil Lake
>> No. 52992
[x] Wake up
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
[x] Wake up Momizi

Sakuya's going to show up as soon as she recovers.
>> No. 53008
[x] Wake up.
[x] Try moving your legs. Are they broken?
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
[x] Wait, if that was Claymore...
[x] Ponder the physics of your dream later and check the sword. Is it broken, bent, or otherwise disfigured?
>> No. 53040
[x] Wake up.
[x] Try moving your legs. Are they broken?
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
[x] Wait, if that was Claymore...
[x] Ponder the physics of your dream later and check the sword. Is it broken, bent, or otherwise disfigured?
>> No. 53051
[x] Wake up.
[x] Try moving your legs. Are they broken?
[x] Think at Claymore, "That had better have been nothing but a dream, or so help me I'll get Kanako to rust you right to hell."
[x] Wait, if that was Claymore...
[x] Ponder the physics of your dream later and check the sword. Is it broken, bent, or otherwise disfigured?