[Return]
Archived thread

File 121664813413.jpg - (271.47KB , 800x600 , 60765ae847dbf5bb2ae954d920d0010f.jpg ) [iqdb]
50154 No. 50154
You glance over at the rigging. This can't be too hard, right? You're not carrying any extra weight, you're pretty light and nimble when you need to be and you haven't got a weak grip. You've climbed trees before, can't be that different.
Placing your hand on the rope just above your head, you mount the rigging, one foot at a time.
Holy shi-
You cling on as your own weight pulls you backwards, jamming your feet down against the ropes to hold yourself in place. You're only a foot off the deck, but this is already disorientating. Your feet are swung forwards, your upper body backwards. This is nothing like climbing a tree at all.
Still, going to have to do it eventually. May as well try while nobody is out here to see your fear.
You reach up, placing a hand higher. Then you move a foot up. Your body sways backwards again and you close your eyes for a moment, gritting your teeth. But you're still hanging on. You try another rung up. Again, good. This is slow going, but it seems to be a lot more stable than it feels or looks. You keep telling yourself that as you climb upwards, eyes focused on the Crow's Nest, not looking down.

You reach the top quickly, body on auto-pilot. You glance downwards.
Bad idea.
The ship is swaying beneath you, so very far beneath you. You didn't feel the motion while climbing but now you realise that the top of the mast moves a lot more than the body of the ship. Back and fourth, back and fourth. You force down the churning in your stomach.
And mount the last few rungs, hauling yourself up so you can see into the Crow's Nest.

The Captain is fast asleep, snoring softly.

Her legs over one side, head resting against the other, hat tipped down over her face, half-empty bottle of something in her hand. She looks quite peaceful. You look at the bottle, but you can't tell what it is. Maybe rum. You look back at the Captain. As the sun finally dips below the horizon, casting the last few rays of light on you both, you just watch her for a moment. She's odd, you won't deny that. Whoever heard of a woman dressing like she does? She's also ... fascinating. If she discharged her pistol against a mere City Watch Officer, what would she be like in a real battle?
Your eyes rest on her long hair, fanning out underneath her, stirred gently by the wind.

You look away, out to the darkening sea.
"What am I doing?" You mutter to yourself.

[ ] Wake the Captain, with words.
[ ] Wake the Captain, shake her shoulder a little.
[ ] Leave her here, go eat.
[ ] Hair feel so good~
[ ] Stay here for a bit.
[ ] Try some of whatever is in that bottle.

===================================

Also I want you people to decide something. Shall I keep this on /th/, flood the board and dominate the world? Or shall I take it to /others/ or even back to /sdm/? I don't want to force other writefags stuff out by the sheer volume of my story.

>> No. 50157
[x] Hair feel so good~

Haha, oh wow. Do want to see BAD END where she hurls us off the crow's nest.
>> No. 50158
>Also I want you people to decide something. Shall I keep this on /th/, flood the board and dominate the world? Or shall I take it to /others/ or even back to /sdm/?

Weeel, /others/ already had a bunch of CYOAs going on like /th/. /sdm/ is a bit deserted now that your CYOA is finished, so while it doesn't seem to fit the theme yet, if Pirates moves, I'd vote that it move there.
>> No. 50159
[ ] Wake the Captain, with words.
[ ] "Oi, Mokou! Can love bloom on a pirate ship?"

For some reason, I'm sticking to this gag.

/th/ is fine. Don't mean to be rude, but if the other writers don't want their stories bumped off the front page, they'll have to write a tad quicker to keep up. Either place you go, it'll be the same, and this story isn't fit for /sdm/. It's fine here.
>> No. 50160
[X] Stay here for a bit.

> I don't want to force other writefags stuff out by the sheer volume of my story.

Gonna happen anywhere you go now. Except maybe /sdm/, nobody else dares set foot in there. This isn't SDM-centric, though. It's vaguely like Anonymous Rex, and Mokou is kinda like /eientei/, but eh. /th/ is probably the best place to keep it, since only Vodka, Mode and occasionally Desu still run here. There's like 20 stories running in /others/.
>> No. 50161
>>50159
I'll take that back. After looking at the front page, all your story ends up doing is knocking off one of the autosaged thread of another from the front page. Without the moe thread and SWRAGE thread taking space, it'd still be filled with autosaged threads of the other 4 /th/ stories going on now.

Again, it's fine here.
>> No. 50162
[ ] Wake the Captain, with words.
>> No. 50163
[ ] Wake the Captain, with your penis.

...someone was going to do it...
>> No. 50164
[x] Wake the Captain, with SONG.

also [x] Hair feel so good~ because its worth a Bad End.
>> No. 50165
[X] Wake the Captain, with words.

Dinner time~

Speaking of /sdm/, when does SDM:LAS2 start again? Not wanting to hurry or anything, just wondering...
>> No. 50166
>>50165
Never. Pirates must run it's course before Koakuma run starts!
>> No. 50167
[x] Wake the Captain, with words.
>> No. 50169
[X] Wake the Captain, with words.
>> No. 50170
{X} Wake the Captain, with words.

Dinner time~
>> No. 50171
Writing now.
>> No. 50175
You turn back to the Captain, ignoring the urge to stare at her sleeping form any longer. A mischievous grin breaks across your face.
"Oi, Captain Mokou." You say. "Can love bloom on a pirate ship?"
Her eyes snap open at your words, totally alert.
"Between my boot and your backside, perhaps." She says, grinning. "What are you doing up here?"
"I-I t-though you were asleep." You say, stunned.
"I was." She stifles a yawn and stretches her arms over her head. "You woke me."
"It's dinner time." You say in explanation, a little too fast.
"Is it now?" She asks, leaning towards you. She waves her bottle under your nose and you can smell ethanol. "Somebody has to stay on watch." She says.
"Oh." You say, disappointed. You can't tell if she means you're going hungry or that she's staying here.
She laughs. "Don't sweat it boy. Just this once, we all eat together. I have some things to discuss with the crew."
"Like what?" You ask.
She peers at you, frowning. "Now that would be telling, wouldn't it? I said I had things to discuss with the crew, are you not one of them?"
"Er ... of course I am!"

She considers you for a long moment, you feel your face turning red.
"All right boy. Listen up." She grabs your chin and brings her face closer to yours. "I like you. You held up a crowd of men with a unloaded pistol, for me. And only minutes after meeting me." She grins. "You're either very brave, or really stupid."
You try to nod, but her grip is too firm.
"I don't think it's the latter. So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. You have potential. I want you on deck tomorrow morning with a sword and a musket. I'm going to teach you how to fight."
You feel a surge of pride as she lets go of you and takes a swig from her bottle.
"Yes Captain." You say, smiling.
She winks at you. "Head on down, I'll be coming along in a minute." She waves you away. "Tell them all I'm still asleep or something."
You nod and start back down the rigging.

By the time you get back to the deck, your limbs are shaking from the effort of holding yourself up for so long. You glance up at the Crow's Nest as you enter the ship, but it doesn't look like Mokou has moved yet. It's hard to tell, there's almost no light left outside.
You take your time walking to the mess, stretching your limbs and getting your strength back. The smell of food is enticing, even if it smells rather basic. The door to the mess is open and you poke your head around. There is a simple long table and a bunch of old-looking wooden chairs. Ed is playing cards with Toby and Wilf. Renko is talking to Jack, along with another woman you haven't seen before. The contrast between her and everyone else in the room is striking. She looks like a proper lady, like the daughter of an aristocrat. She's wearing a white and purple dress, a silly looking poofy hat over her blond hair. She's sitting very straight-backed, but her face gives her away. She's laughing at something Renko just said, and that's not the laugh of a pampered noblewoman. Despite her looks, she seems completely at ease amongst a bunch of filthy pirates.
You step inside, nodding to Jack and mouthing a greeting to Renko.
There is a second woman, sitting near the head of the table, with hair almost as long as the Captain's, though she looks older by a few years. Dressed in blue and with a funny box-like hat perched on her head. Her large brown eyes and tense expression remind you of a frightened deer, she really doesn't seem relaxed at all.

"Food, food for your bellies." Shakir's voice comes from the kitchen. He emerges carrying a large cooking pot, which he places on the table.
"We also require things to eat from." Shakir says, voice amused.
Jack gets up and returns from the kitchen with some wooden bowls. Shakir starts ladling broth into them and passing them around the table.

[ ] Sit with Renko and the blond girl.
[ ] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
[ ] Sit with the card-players.
[ ] Sit alone.
>> No. 50176
[x] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.

A History teacher? On my pirate ship?
>> No. 50177
File 121665755260.jpg - (98.12KB , 640x640 , 1203232659260.jpg ) [iqdb]
50177
[x] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.

(only as long as there is another seat by her. I'm sure Mokou would want to sit next to Keine as well. Renko and Mary are a good alternative.)

Love CAN bloom on a pirate ship!
>> No. 50178
[X] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.

Keine looks alone. And nervous. Ought to try and make some conversation to help her unwind.
>> No. 50179
[海賊] Sit with Renko and the blond girl.
>> No. 50180
[x] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
>> No. 50182
[ ] Sit with Keine

As much as I want to find out what job Maribel has if Renko's the navigator, Keine is too out of place here NOT to choose her.
>> No. 50183
File 121665842269.jpg - (87.83KB , 1152x864 , snakesalute2.jpg ) [iqdb]
50183
>"Between my boot and your backside, perhaps." She says, grinning.

Snake would be proud!
>> No. 50184
[ ] Sit with Renko and the blond girl.
>> No. 50185
Maribel and Keine... we weren't introduced to them or told of their presence, and with how we were shown around, I would assume that means that they're not necessarily crew. We had some people under lock and key in our ship's hold/prison. Considering how unnerved Keine is, and how wealthy Maribel looks...

Are those two our prisoners?
>> No. 50187
[ ] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
DON'T BE SKEERED, PRIDDY LADY
>> No. 50188
[x] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
Delicious teacher.
>> No. 50189
[X] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
>> No. 50190
[X] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
>> No. 50192
>"You learn fast." Mokou says, crossing her arms. "Not dumb, just uneducated?"
>"Un-whata?" You ask.
>"Well, I have someone here who can fix that, I'll introduce you to her later."

No, Keine wouldn't be the passenger, it would seem. Mokou's already made it seems she's apart of the crew. Then again, she is nervous around said crew, so...

>Jack shakes his head. You're about to say something, but Jack speaks again. "Not really, as long as you're not like the passenger." Jack's expression turns sour.
>"Don't you bad-mouth her." Renko says.
>"Why? She your friend."
>"As a matter of fact, she is." Renko replies.

Maribel's our passenger.
>> No. 50193
>>50185
No, they were already prisoners. Prisoners to a society which would not allow the love between two women! Mokou liberated them from such a world! Despite being bound to the ship, they are more free than they've ever been!
>> No. 50194
[X] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.

This is getting more and more interesting, and it will probably run for as long as SDM:LA

You should move this to /sdm/ That place is empty without you HY, and no one would mind it there.
The now missing Scorn did make his capt anonymous Rex story in /forest/ too.

SCORN COME BACK WHEREVER YOU ARE!
>> No. 50195
>>50193
DAMN YOU, DOC DOUJIN AND YOU'RE GRAND SENSE OF IMAGERY!!
>> No. 50196
>>50194
Capt. Anon is a dream sequence somewhat related to LAF. I seriously doubt Belmonamous dreams of being a pirate.
>> No. 50197
[X] Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.

Keine needs to relax...
>> No. 50198
>>50196
You can never know that. He dreams of being a pirate and getting sexual abused by Captain Remilia.
>> No. 50199
>>50185
>We had some people under lock and key in our ship's hold/prison.

They're passengers.
>"These two rooms here are meant to be for prisoners or passengers, I think." He points at two parallel doors either side of the corridor. "Occupied at the moment, we've been ordered to leave them alone. So leave them alone."
>> No. 50202
{X} Go introduce yourself to the nervous-looking woman.
>> No. 50203
Shakir hands you a bowl and you take a second one without asking. He raises his eyebrows questioningly when you do, but you gesture towards the nervous looking woman.
"Ah." He says, just smiling enigmatically, letting you have the second bowl.
You walk down the length of the table, passing Renko and Jack. The blond girl watches you for a second, looking as if she's seen you somewhere before. You nod to her in greeting, politeness to the aristocracy hard to shake off. She doesn't say anything.
You reach the woman in blue.
"Hello." You say, setting down one of the bowls in front of her.
"Er ..." She looks up at you, eyes wide. "Hello."
"Haven't met you yet, what's your name?" You ask.
"Oh ... " She smiles a little. "I-I'm Keine."
You sit down next to her and extend your hand. She takes it hesitantly and you give it a hearty shake, introducing yourself. You notice that she has that eastern slant to her eyes, like the Captain.
"So what do you do around here?" You ask, reaching down the table to grab some bread.
"Me?" Keine asks.
"Yeah, like I said, I haven't met you yet." You start on the broth. It's odd, like stew from back home but flavoured with something you can't identify. Kind of nice.
You hand Keine some bread but she picks at her food. "I'm, er, I'm with the Captain."
You frown, not quite comprehending. "Like a servant?" You ask.
She hesitates. "In a way. I'm her friend."
"So you're a passenger?" You ask.
She shrugs. "I guess, it's complicated. I'm here by chance really."
"Oh, why would-"

A crash interrupts your words as Mokou enters the room, banging the door shut behind her to catch everyone's attention. She has a wild grin on her face. You see Keine smile nervously.
"Everyone here?" Mokou asks, looking around. "Good."
She take a step forwards and leaps up onto the table. Everyone yanks their food out of the way as she strides down it, boots thumping against the wood. You notice that she's not actually even coming close to knocking anything over, stepping over or around things, despite giving off the impression of brashness.
"Listen up, ladies and gentlemen." She says, turning on her heel when she reaches the head of the table. "Englishmen and Arabs." She nods to Shakir. "Old-timers and raw shoots." She looks between you and Ed. "Trusted friends and new comrades."
Mokou pauses for effect.
"Some of you don't like me." Her voice hardens. "Some of you don't like women on a ship. Some of you think I can't fight." She looks down and winks at you. "Some of you know different."

"So here's the deal." She strides back down the table, purposefully not looking at anyone. You notice Keine vanishing into the kitchen.
"Anyone wants to mutiny, we get it out of the way now."
"What?" You hear Ed mutter.
"That's right." She says, grinning. "You get one free shot! Only once, no punishment. If you win, we put ashore at the nearest European port and I leave."
There is a chorus of confusion as Mokou walks back to the head of the table again. You see Renko smiling and shaking her head.
"If I win, then any of you who undermine my authority again will die. Slowly and painfully."
Mokou hops backwards into her chair, resting one leg on top of the other as she lands. She holds her hand out and Keine appears, handing her a bottle.
She takes a swig from it.
"Anyone?"

[ ] Support the Captain.
[ ] Don't support the Captain.
[ ] Stay silent.
>> No. 50204
[ ] Support the Captain.
>> No. 50207
[X] Support the Captain.

As if there were any other choice.
>> No. 50208
[x] Support the Captain.
We respect her authoritah
>> No. 50209
[x] Support the Captain.
>> No. 50210
[ ] Support the Captain.

I would follow her to the ends of the world.
>> No. 50211
[X] Support the Captain.

O Captain! My Captain!
>> No. 50212
[+] Support the Captain.
>> No. 50213
[X] Support the Captain.
>> No. 50215
[X] Support the Captain.

Obvious choice is obvious.

So, when exactly are we going to fight against Admiral Kaguya again?
>> No. 50216
[ ] Don't support the Captain.
>> No. 50217
[X] Support the Captain.

STRAIGHT TO HELL MY CAPTAIN
>> No. 50218
[x] Stay silent.

Choo.
>> No. 50219
[X] Support the Captain.

Believe in the captain who believes in us!
>> No. 50220
[x] Support the Captain.
raw raw raw da boat
>> No. 50221
[x] Challenge Mokou for title as captain. This is your big chance, Anon!

nah, support her. I just thought this would be funny.
>> No. 50222
[x] Support the Captain.
>> No. 50232
[x] Support the Captain.
Unless we want a funny bad end.
>> No. 50233
[x] Support the Captain

Stand on a chair and shout "O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN!"
>> No. 50235
File 121667322319.jpg - (27.57KB , 155x142 , 1216672737408.jpg ) [iqdb]
50235
>>50233

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REFERENCING THERE.
AND I AM NOT AMUSED. inb4airgharghrah

[x] Support the Captain.
>> No. 50245
Nobody replies.

For a moment, you can't take your eyes from Mokou as she nonchalantly glances around the table, eyebrows raised, waiting for anybody to speak up. You hear a sigh and turn to see Renko rest her head on her arms, ignoring the the room. The blond girl just closes her eyes and leans back, smiling.
"Nobody?" Mokou asks. "One time only, no takers?" There is obvious amusement in her voice and she takes another gulp from the bottle.
There is the slow sound of wood scraping against wood as Toby pushes his chair back and stands up.
"Yeah, I don't like you." He says, voice thick and deep. "Captain." He adds as a hasty afterthought.
He's the one who you saw standing at the wheel earlier today, a big man, thick in the shoulders and round in the belly. Not all muscle, but heavy enough to make up for it. He doesn't look much older than you though, and he certainly doesn't look very confident. He licks his thin lips, nerves evident.
Mokou looks at him for a moment, saying nothing, then glances around a second time.
"Anybody else?" She asks, sounding bored.
Toby looks around as well, making eye contact with Jack, who just shakes his head and folds his arms. You can see Wilf looking down at his food very intently, he looks a lot younger than you, only a wisp of hair on his chin.
Ed places his hands on his knees and levers himself up out of his chair.
"I don't like you either Captain." He says. "Doesn't mean I don't think you're a fine fighter, but you're too cocksure. You're going to land us in trouble." He folds his arms and steps up next to Toby, who stands all the straighter, confidence growing.

"Land us in trouble he says." Shakir laughs gently. "We are pirates. Are we not, Captain?"
Mokou nods to him.
"Then we do not get into trouble." Shakir says. "We are trouble."
"Here here." Renko says, still face-down.
You bang your hand on the table. "Bloody right. We have a good Captain."
Ed looks at you like a child who just made a stupid suggestion. "And how would you know that, landlubber?"
"He's here isn't he?" Mokou says. "He has a say like the rest of us."
Ed frowns. "That's what I'm talking about. You're no fit Captain. My challenge stands."
"Very well." Mokou thumps her bottle down on the table and stands up, spreading her hands. "How would you like to do this?"
"What?" Toby asks.
"It's your mutiny." She says, rolling her eyes. "What are you going to do?"
Toby chews his lip, Ed frowns.
Mokou grins and puts her fists up, stepping forwards, manic grin breaking across her face again. "The old fashioned way perhaps?"
Everything happens in a rush and you swear you can feel your heart pumping faster. You scrape your chair back and stand up, Renko follows suit as Toby steps towards the Captain and Ed picks up his chair in both hands. Keine's eyes go wide and she covers her head. Funnily enough, the blond girl just looks on, unperturbed.

[ ] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
[ ] Join her against Toby.
[ ] Go for Ed.
[ ] Try to convince Ed to put the chair down.
[ ] Something else (creativity welcome).
>> No. 50249
[X] Something else (Take bets).
>> No. 50250
[x] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.
>> No. 50251
If there's a clear shot,
[x] Throw your chair at Ed.
then,
[x] Go for Ed.
>> No. 50252
[X] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.

Fighting dirty is what good pirates do.
>> No. 50253
[X] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.
>> No. 50259
Also, everyone bear in mind that we ought to keep Keine from getting hurt if it comes to that. Maribel... looks like she can take care of herself.
>> No. 50266
[x] Use rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle
>> No. 50269
[ ] Go for Ed
[ ] Throw our broth at his face.
[ ] "You fight like a dairy farmer"
>> No. 50271
[ ] Stand back, let the Captain deal.

What the hell are you people thinking? Mokou issued the challenge knowing full well half the ship hates her and would accept. Let her fight her battle. She's not going to lose a sure thing, otherwise, she wouldn't have issued the challenge in the first place.
>> No. 50273
Ed left us behind when we were dealing with the officers earlier. If Mokou takes offense to our intervention we can just say that we owed him a bit of pain for that.
>> No. 50282
[x] Point behind them or to the nearest porthole in that area. Yell "The English!" and then punch someone.

You guys should stop trying to waste perfectly good broth...
>> No. 50295
[X]Offer Mokou a selection of swords.
-[ ]Longsword (Balanced)
-[ ]Rapier (Quick Attack)
-[ ]Cutlass (Solid Defense)
-[ ]Flaming Katana (HAX)

But really...

[X]Stand back, let the Captain deal.
>> No. 50296
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
but
[X] Prepare to step in if necessary.

This is Mokou's position on the line, so it's by all accounts her fight. Besides, while we may have been able to bluff with that pistol, we probably aren't capable of holding our own in an actual fight yet.

Still, that doesn't mean we should forget that as part of the crew, we're supposed to watch each others backs.
>> No. 50300
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
[X] Prepare to step in if necessary.
>> No. 50301
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
[X] Prepare to step in if necessary.

Good idea, if Ed tries to hit her with the chair we can jump forward and hit him.
>> No. 50303
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
[X] Prepare to step in if necessary.

Civilly talking things out is for the weak.
>> No. 50307
I'm not sure if this is such a good idea. If we let them gang up on Mokou, and she ends up needing our help, she'll look weak when we bail her out. If we just go in swinging then it shows that she's capable of instilling loyalty in her crew. It does seem like a safe option, but it could still fuck us over.
>> No. 50308
[x] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.
>> No. 50309
[X] Throw our broth at Ed's face.
[X] Sock Ed in the face.
[X] CHOBI HASSEN
>> No. 50311
[X] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.
>> No. 50312
>>50307
Generally, you don't put out a challenge like Mokou's unless you're either delusional, or DAMN CERTAIN that you have a good chance of winning.

If we go in swinging, it could just as easily show we don't have much faith in her ability to win, and by extension not much faith in her.
Considering she's going to be the one to teach us how to fight, I think the least we could do is let our soon-to-be teacher show us what she's capable of.
>> No. 50313
You know, you guys don't have to get so worked up about whether or not this single choice will somehow fuck us over. This is HY, not Kira. Not to mention that he said right at the outset that we wouldn't have to worry about despair in this.
>> No. 50314
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
[X] Prepare to step in if necessary.
>> No. 50315
>>50313
We're not worried about despair, we're worried about our appearance in front of Mokou. Whether to appear loyal (jump in) or insightful (let her handle it).
>> No. 50316
[x] "The deepest level of Hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers."
[x] "Hey Ed, how's your mom doing?"
>> No. 50317
>You scrape your chair back and stand up, Renko follows suit

I doubt Renko is mutinying, and it looks like shes entering the fight. We don't want to make the girls do all the fighting, do we?
>> No. 50318
[x] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.

This is the way to go. Not interrupting the fight, but showing that what matters to Mokou matters to you.
>> No. 50319
[x] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.

Blind him and go for the punch.
>> No. 50320
[X] Throw Remilia at Ed. Lol whut?
>> No. 50322
>Keine's eyes go wide and she covers her head.

[x] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[x] Follow Renko's lead.
>> No. 50341
>>50320
Remilia's not on the ship, Maribel is.
>> No. 50342
[x] Throw Maribel overboard in a fit of insanity
>> No. 50356
[x] Jump the Captain.

We will rape her once she is chained in a cell.
>> No. 50379
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
>> No. 50387
>>50356
Enjoy your firedick.
>> No. 50388
[X]Stand back, let the Captain deal.
>> No. 50390
[x] Go for Ed.
[X] Throw our broth at his face.
>> No. 50401
[X] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
>> No. 50407
We don't know how to fight. Are you guys retarded or something?

[x] Bring a gun to a knife fight
>> No. 50409
>>50407
>[x] Bring a gun to a knife fight

Don't mix metaphors like that. It just comes off as juvenile.
>> No. 50410
>>50407
You don't need to know how to fight to bring a bottle or chair down on someone's head, do you?
>> No. 50421
>>50410
Bottle-smashing as a blunt object is one thing. Smashing it open to make a nice jagged glass stabbing thing requires you hit it in the right place, or when you whack the bottle, it'll slice your hand right open.
Supposedly.
>> No. 50422
>>50421
And why would anything other than a blunt object to knock someone unconscious be necessary? The point of this fight isn't to wound or kill, but merely beat and pummel the enemy into submission, asserting the winner's/Captain's dominance while the losers give up and get their asses back to work.

As few crewmen as there are at the moment, I'm not sure the ship could afford to have even a couple would-be mutineers incapacitated for more than a short while at this time. Mokou seems content to fight with her fists for this, so unless someone trys to play dirty and pull a knife or pistol out, it would probably be best to honor that.
>> No. 50424
Doujin, any chance you could keep this on weekends and do SDM on weekdays?
>> No. 50425
Man I haven't been this excited over something on the main board since Gensokyo Academy.

[x] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[x] Join the fray.

Keine/Mokou route is go. I've been waiting for girl-on-werecow action since YWUIG.
>> No. 50428
[X] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
>> No. 50435
[X] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[X] Try to convince Ed to put the chair down.

Peacemakan gaems
>> No. 50439
[x] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[x] Join the fray.

In that order. If we don't make it in time to do any fighting, oh well, so be it.

As to why we should join instead of standing off--we are pirates. Sure, Mokou COULD handle it, but why pass up a fight?
>> No. 50447
[x] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[x] Snatch a cleaver on the way out.
[x] Join the fray.
>> No. 50448
[x] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[x] Stand back, let the Captain deal.

The kitchen's on this side of the table, right?
>> No. 50453
[X] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[X] Stand back, let the Captain deal.

Late entry is late.
>> No. 50455
[X] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[X] Any secondary option, as long as helping Keine comes first.
>> No. 50462
[x] Backstab Keine in the confusion.
>> No. 50464
[x] Backstab Keine in the confusion.

I have no idead of what's going on, to kill a touhou, then nothing can go wrong.
>> No. 50466
[x] Hold Shift for focused movement.
[x] Dodge everything.
>> No. 50468
[x] Stand back, let the Captain deal.
>> No. 50469
[X] Take Keine's hand and lead her back into the kitchen.
[X] Join the fray.

Safety for her.

And then we rumble.
>> No. 50473
You stand back as Mokou side-steps a wide, lazy swing from Toby. She's bouncing on the balls of her feet, eyes wide and grinning like a lunatic. This is her fight, and she looks right at home in the thick of it, Toby just looks scared. She punches him in the kidneys and he grunts before her other fist catches him on the jaw.
Renko jumps over the table and you can hear Jack laughing. Ed backs away from her, brandishing his chair.
"You crazy bitch!" He yells. Renko just shrugs and throws an empty bowl at him.
Keine has ducked down beneath the table, shaking. You scoot over to her, hearing a shout of laugher from the Captain.
"Miss Keine?" You ask.
"Y-yes?!" She replies, sounding panicked.
You grab her hand. "Maybe you would be more comfortable in the kitchen?"
She looks up, a weak smile of thanks on her face.
"Yes, please." She says, allowing herself to be pulled out from under the table.
You duck as a broken chair leg sails past your head and you glance back as Keine heads through the kitchen door.

Shakir and Jack are on their feet as well now, Jack grudgingly handing Shakir a few coins as Toby drops to the floor with a blooded nose. Renko, looking a little bruised, waves another chair leg at Ed, who is backing towards the door, unarmed now. Wilf has scurried over to Renko's back and is peering at Ed, looking sad. In the middle of it all, still untouched and sitting comfortably, is that blond girl, completely relaxed.
Mokou places a hand on Renko's shoulder, holding her back.
Toby groans from the floor.
You step over, hanging back with Jack and Shakir.
"Want to keep going Mr. Edwards?" Mokou asks.
He glances around the room, clicking his tongue. His eyes meet your and you shrug, Jack looks down, Shakir laughs softly.
"Someone help him up." Mokou nods backwards, at Toby. Shakir steps over and helps Toby to his feet, who mutters his thanks.

"Come on Mr. Edwards." Mokou's tone turns mocking. "Want to try your luck, or are you backing down?"
Ed hesitates.

[ ] Try to convince Ed to give up.
[ ] Convince Ed to fight, why not?
[ ] Tell the Captain you don't need mutineers, Ed deserves a beating.
[ ] Go check on Keine, leave them to it.
[ ] Something else (creativity welcome).
>> No. 50474
>>50424
>>Doujin

...

Anyway, no. I don't feel like writing SDM at the moment, I overdosed a little on it. Right now it's this or nothing, so I may as well use this to write in a different style and work SDM out of my system so I'm ready to return to it fresh and willing to write.
>> No. 50475
{X} Go check on Keine, leave them to it.
>> No. 50477
[ ] Try to convince Ed to give up.
>> No. 50478
[x] See if you can put some money on Ed wimping out.

Assuming we have some cash that is.
>> No. 50497
>>50474
>>Doujin
I said "wtf" IRL as soon as I read it. No idea whats going on with that person's post, unless DocDie has mutated into an even worse strain and is destroying peoples' minds.
>> No. 50498
[X] Tell Ed to either step up and get this out of his system now, or admit his defeat like a man and at least hold on to his dignity.

It should be pretty obvious he stands no chance of winning this fight. However, since he was the one who accepted the challenge, he should either carry it through to its inevitable conclusion, or admit his loss and let the matter drop.
>> No. 50501
[X] Tell Ed to either step up and get this out of his system now, or admit his defeat like a man and at least hold on to his dignity.
Seconded.
>> No. 50504
[X] Tell Ed to either step up and get this out of his system now, or admit his defeat like a man and at least hold on to his dignity.
>> No. 50505
[X] Tell Ed to either step up and get this out of his system now, or admit his defeat like a man and at least hold on to his dignity.
>> No. 50506
[X] Tell Ed to either step up and get this out of his system now, or admit his defeat like a man and at least hold on to his dignity.
>> No. 50507
[X] Try to convince Ed to give up.

I don't think Ed is a bad guy and we are short on crew and need every helping hand.
>> No. 50509
[X] Tell Ed to either step up and get this out of his system now, or admit his defeat like a man and at least hold on to his dignity.

Something to this general effect. Sixthed.
>> No. 50510
[x] Tell Ed to step up and get this out of his system now

Cool your heels in unconsciousness, friend.
>> No. 50511
>"Come on Mr. Edwards." Mokou's tone turns mocking. "Want to try your luck, or are you backing down?"
>Ed hesitates.

He wants to be talked down.

[x] Try to convince Ed to give up.
>> No. 50513
>>He wants to be talked down.

I think he's just torn between his desire to stay out of whatever trouble Mokou would get him into as Captain, and his desire to not get his ass kicked attempting to fight her.
While he still had someone else on his side it seemed like he might have had a chance, but now that it's just him he's basically between a rock and a hard place, and has no clue how to get out of it.

Talking him down would be better for him in the short-term, but in the end he would still be stuck serving under a Captain he neither likes nor wants in that position, and would likely wonder what would have happened if he had not allowed himself to be talked down.

If he goes through with this attempted mutiny and loses, he'll STILL be left serving under a Captain he neither likes nor wants, but it might be at least a little easier to accept it and move on.
>> No. 50514
[+] Stay back, stay silent, let everyone else do their thing.
For all we know, we suck at fighting. Mokou's planning on teaching us how to fight tomorrow, so yeah.
>> No. 50519
Writing now.
>> No. 50520
Mokou cocks her head to the side, about to say something, but you speak up.
"Come on Ed, get this stupid crap out of you system, or admit defeat. No shame in surrendering to a much better fighter." You gesture at Mokou. "She's good, you know it."
Ed frowns at you, but seems calmer, less like a cornered animal.
"I've not even known her a day and I'd follow her." You say.
Ed looks back at Mokou, who turns and throws you a wink.
"Looks like we have a candidate for the post of negotiator." She says, jabbing in your direction with her thumb and laughing. "So come on, what say you?" She says to Ed, putting her fists up again.
Ed looks her up and down, slowly. "Yeah." He sighs.
Mokou motions Renko back, you can hear Jack whispering to Shakir, who laughs and nods.

"I would prefer if you did not kill the Captain, Edward Fletcher Holden."

You turn in surprise, as does everybody else, except Renko and Mokou, who rolls her eyes. It's the blond girl, silent until now. She's staring right at Ed. Her voice wasn't quite what you might expect from a young female aristocrat, far too much authority. Like someone used to commanding armies, not servants.
"W-what?" Ed stammers. "How ... how did you know my last name?" He asks.
"Just don't kill the Captain." The girl says, ignoring Ed's question and shutting her eyes again as she leans back.
"Thank you Maribel." Mokou says, voice full of sarcasm. "Can we do this now Mr. Edwards?"
You see Renko shaking her head, stifling a laugh.
"Er ... " Ed is still staring at Maribel, all the colour drained from his face. "Y-yeah."
Mokou reaches over and backhands him across the face. His eyes immediately snap back to her, wincing with pain.
The Captain points at him. "Just getting your attention." She laughs. "Shall we?"
Ed nods and lunges for the Captain before she's ready.
She hops backwards and Ed overbalances, she grabs his wrist and spins around, kicking him in the back. Ed crashes to the floor.
Mokou folds her arms as he gets up. "Had enough yet?"
He wipes his split lip and rolls his shoulders, obviously in pain. "Just getting started."

Ed tires something different this time, pulling back as Mokou blocks his fist, trying to kick her in the abdomen. But she's already there, hand on his ankle, tipping him backwards onto his head. He hits the floor with a crack this time, groaning in pain.
"Enough?" Mokou asks, earlier grin fading now.
"Uhhh ..." Ed just groans for a moment, holding his head in his hands. Then he sits up and scowls at Mokou.
"Yeah, I think that's enough." He tries to lever himself to his feet, but almost falls back on his arse again. Mokou catches his arm and yanks him up.
She offers her hand, raising her eyebrows in question.
Ed takes it. "I mean, I think that's enough, Captain." He grins through the pain.
"Good." Mokou says.

The rest of the meal proceeds with considerably less violence. Mokou calls for Keine, in a much softer tone than you've heard her use so far. When Keine emerges from the kitchen, Mokou whispers something in her ear and then sits down to eat. Keine seems much more relaxed now.
Toby nurses his nose, and Mokou shares some fist-fighting tips with him, which he seems to appreciate. You fill up on bread and broth, and everyone goes silent for a few moments when Maribel asks for some more water, which Renko gets for her. You don't get what all the fuss is about, but it is weird that she knew Ed's full name. Ed himself departs for bed, insisting he needs some sleep. Mokou makes him wait while Shakir checks him for signs of a concussion. When the meal is finished, Shakir, Renko and Jack take everything back to the kitchen.
"Your turn on washing duty tomorrow." Renko says to you as she leaves.
The Captain and Keine leave together. Toby pats Wilf's shoulder, muttering something about the night watch. They both head off as well. Maribel just stays where she is, eyes closed again.

[ ] Go to bed, better be well-rested for tomorrow.
[ ] Wander around.
[ ] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
[ ] Stay here, talk to Maribel.
[ ] Knock on the Captain's door, you have something to talk about.
[ ] Go to the kitchen, chat for a while.
>> No. 50522
[X] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.

Cap'n's gonna be teaching us how to fight. Don't wanna be scrambling to get ready.
>> No. 50523
[X] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.

Might be good to know what we're working with at least.
>> No. 50525
[X] Go to the kitchen, chat for a while.
>> No. 50526
[X] Stay here, talk to Maribel.
IF that doesn't take too long then,
[X] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
[X] Go to bed, better be well-rested for tomorrow.
>> No. 50527
[X] Ask Renko to show you how to navigate. (It's night and all and the stars should be out)
>> No. 50528
[X] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50529
[X] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50530
[ ] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50532
[x] Stay here, talk to Maribel.
>> No. 50540
[X] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.

Seems that Mokou likes fighting more than talking, if we can get ready and show interest in it we can probably score more points.
>> No. 50543
[ ] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50557
[x] Stay here, talk to Maribel.

Mary can read your mind?
>> No. 50559
[x] Stay here, talk to Maribel.
She's the only one we haven't been introduced to, right?

After that:
[x] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50562
[x] Head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50569
Writing now.
>> No. 50572
[X] Stay here, talk to Maribel. Then head down to the armoury, see what you know, ready for tomorrow.
>> No. 50575
As you leave the mess, you swear you can feel Maribel's eyes on your back. You'd rather speak to her tomorrow, when you feel a little more awake. The ship feels quite different at night, much colder, the walls a little clammy. You make your way down to the gunnery deck, past the cannons and into the armoury.

You stop short upon opening the door.

You've never seen so much weaponry in one place before.

It's a small room, but very tightly packed. There is a rack of muskets against the back wall, ten of them in total, fluted steel and polished wood. Single-poled stands for the guns, along with various other paraphernalia, lies neatly beside the rack. There is a small chest, with a bunch of pistols and pistol belts in it. Another chest is full of loose shot and little bags.
Along the other two walls are swords. About four dozen of them, some in wooden boxes, a few in racks, points down. Some of the boxed ones look old, some rusted, but some are still good. The ones in the racks all look well cared for, shiny and clean. You notice that while some of them are straight and thin, one of them even being what looks like a rapier, most of the swords are single-edged and slightly curved, thick and heavy, with a basket hilt to guard your hand. You run your fingers along one of them, filled with curiosity and wonder. Imagine if you had something like this back home.
You frown at yourself as you accept that you would probably have just dropped it on your foot, or accidently cut off one of your own fingers.
Still, you'd like to appear more than completely useless in front of the Captain. You're not sure why, you've never felt the need to impress anyone before. You shake off the feeling as simply the effect of being under a leader, you pick up one of the well-maintained swords and test the weight in your hand. It feels heavy, but not too heavy. You think like you could probably swing this, carry it around with you if you needed to. You test holding it in the air a few times, but you don't risk swinging it, not wanting to hit something in here and make a mess. Good, it feels good, but you still don't really know what you're doing.
Putting the sword back, you step over to the muskets.
Okay ... you don't have a fucking clue how these work. Don't you need powder? Maybe they're best left alone for now.

You turn to go, feeling at least a little more confident, and nearly jumping out of your skin when you see the figure standing at the door.

It's Maribel.

"Hello." She says, standing straight and looking at you with an inquisitive expression. Her fingers are laced with each other, she is perfectly still. How did you not hear her walking along the deck outside the room?
"Hello." You say, managing to omit the 'Miss'. She's no aristocrat, she's on a pirate ship. After being struck by the un-feminine nature of both Mokou and Renko, Maribel's clothes seem out of place to you, too elaborate, not practical enough.
"I'm Maribel." She says, cocking her head. "Tell me, do you like our Captain?" Her voice is sweet, quiet and with just a hint of amusement.
"What?" You ask, surprised.
"Do you like our Captain?" She asks again.

[ ] Write in only.
>> No. 50579
[X] "I would die for her if needed."
>> No. 50580
[x] "Yes"
>> No. 50581
[x] "Yes."

Yeah, sure, why not? She's pretty awesome.
>> No. 50582
>>50579
Come on. Even we ourselves don't believe that (yet).
>> No. 50583
[x] "Like her? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV HER. ENF ENF ENF"
[x] Dry hump your Mokou doll that you've been carrying around just for this occasion.
>> No. 50584
[ ] Yes.
[ ] Wait. Define "like".
>> No. 50585
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50586
[X] Yes
>> No. 50587
>>50585
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.
Awesome.
>> No. 50588
[x] "Yes."
>> No. 50589
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50590
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.
It is a silly hat.
>> No. 50591
[X] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50592
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.

Was going to go with [ ] "^_^....What? Are you fucking stupid!?", but this is snarky enough.
>> No. 50593
[X] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50594
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.

haha much better
>> No. 50595
We should have been entertaining enough not to get keelhauled by Renko, but we better be prepared to swab the deck.
>> No. 50601
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50602
>>50595
I bet Piratenon would swab Mokou's deck if you get my drift.

Wait...
>> No. 50604
[X] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50610
Maribel: so i herd you liek moku?
you: I fuckin' love moku!
anyways:
[X] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50616
[x] Rape
>> No. 50617
[X] You bet your silly hat I do.

Cute.
>> No. 50619
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.

Awesome.
>> No. 50620
[x] You bet your silly hat I do.
>> No. 50624
Aw, you should've let us vote on what we say when she jumps us.
Something like "JESUSMOTHERFUCKINCHRISTWHEREDIDYOUCOMEFROM"

[X] You bet your silly poofy hat I do.
>> No. 50634
[x] I fucking love Mokou! unf unf unf
>> No. 50635
[X] You bet your silly poofy hat I do.
>> No. 50636
[X] I think mokou is a pretty cool guy. eh fights the enlgish and doesnt afraid of anything.
>> No. 50656
But...is Mary's hat really all that "silly" for that era?

[X] Yes
>> No. 50687
[ ] N-no! I-it's not like I like her or anything!
>> No. 50740
[ ] N-no! I-it's not like I like her or anything!

Tsundere Piratenymous?

...Proceed.
>> No. 50744
[x] "You bet your silly hat I do."
>> No. 50746
>>50656
>But...is Mary's hat really all that "silly" for that era?

>She's wearing a white and purple dress, a silly looking poofy hat over her blond hair.
Narrative voice says it is, so yeah.
>> No. 50750
File 121680494342.jpg - (218.30KB , 1169x819 , 1198863.jpg ) [iqdb]
50750
[X] N-no! I-it's not like I like her or anything!

It's too late for this to win, but it's good enough to vote for.
>> No. 50751
>>50624
>Something like "JESUSMOTHERFUCKINCHRISTWHEREDIDYOUCOMEFROM"

Shit. I want to vote it. So much.
Anyway bandwagon [x] "You bet your silly hat I do."
>> No. 50754
>>50687

Hey Dan!
>> No. 50755
[x] N-no! I-it's not like I like her or anything!
>> No. 50757
>[x] N-no! I-it's not like I like her or anything!

milquetoast write-in is milquetoast

[x] "You bet your silly hat I do."
>> No. 50763
You frown at Maribel. "That's a stupid question." You say. "Do I like the Captain? You bet your silly hat I do."
Her expression falters for a moment, one of her hands reaching up to her hat and tugging on the edge. You grin at her. Silly bloody aristocrat.
"Oh?" She says, recovering some of her composure. "And why would you be so sure of that?"
"Sure that your hat is silly?" You ask, trying to push her a little further.
She cocks her head and raises her eyebrows knowingly. You notice that her face contains none of the doe-like skittishness or limpid idiocy of high-class girls you've seen before.
"No." She says. "That you like the Captain."
"I just do. Wouldn't have joined up if I didn't." You reply honestly. "Why are you down here anyway?"
She raises the oil lantern in her hand. "Lights out." She gestures to the lantern swinging from a hook above your head. "I wish to contribute to the running of the ship, if only a little."
"Right." You say. "And what exactly would a 'proper Lady' be doing aboard a pirate ship?" You ask.
She cocks her head at you again, amused. "Putting the lights out." She steps past you, into the armoury, reaching up to the lantern.

Before you turn to go, you ask her one last question. "Why did you want to know what I think of the Captain?"
She extinguishes the hanging lantern, shutting the casing to starve the flame of oxygen, then looks at you. The light in the room dims as the flame dies, only illumination her smaller lantern, giving off a weak glow, lighting her face from below.
"Because where we are going, she will need loyal crew." Maribel says.
"Where we're going? The Caribbean, right?"
Maribel pauses for just a second. "Yes." She says simply, stepping towards you.
You flinch backwards, unsure why.
She smiles sweetly at you. "May I get past?"
You nod, stepping out of the door and hurrying back to the higher deck.

A while later, after spending a few moments figuring out how to lie in a hammock without falling out, you shut your eyes and relax. Jack and Shakir are both asleep at the other end of the room, Toby across from you. You find it hard to sleep, mind racing over the events of the day. You've joined a fucking pirate crew! Not any crew either, one led by a woman, a rather amazing woman at that. You're bound for the West Indies, you're going to learn how to fight! This is all a little too much and it takes you a while before your eyes grow heavy, despite the slow, soporific rocking of the ship and the lulling sound of the waves. You turn on your side, hugging the thin blanket around your shoulders. It's not cold, but you're still feeling a little off, might take you some time to get used to all this.
Your alertness peaks for a moment as you hear two sets of footsteps outside the door. They stop for a moment, words are exchanged, and then one carries on, further down the corridor outside. The door opens and you see a thin shape enter the room in the darkness. It approaches and you recognise Renko as she climbs into the hammock just above you.

She tosses and turns for a moment. Even when she's settled, her breathing doesn't sound like that of someone asleep.

[ ] Go to sleep.
[ ] Whisper to Renko (specify what to say).
>> No. 50764
[x] Go to sleep.
We'll probably have to get up fuck-early, and we're going to learn to fight so we should be well rested.
>> No. 50769
[ ] Whisper to Renko.
[ ] "We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts. Do you have any tips?"
>> No. 50770
>>50754
Don't like tsundere? The best moe archetype there is?

Fuck you too, faggot. Also, I'm not Dan Kim.

>>50757
I think you have that backwards. You guys sucking up to Mokou and licking her boots aren't helping.

Anyway,
[] Go to sleep.
For the reasons >>50764 mentioned. We need sleep.
>> No. 50773
[ ] Whisper to Renko.
[ ] "Yaranaika?"
>> No. 50774
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 50775
>>50770
>The best moe archetype there is?

Oh hey, I just dropped in to agree with this. Whole-heartedly.
>> No. 50776
Everyone knows that yandere is the best moe archetype. There is nothing like a woman who can't live without you, much less let you live without her.
>> No. 50778
[ ] Whisper to Renko.
[ ] "We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts. Do you have any tips?"
Seconded.
>> No. 50779
I plan on Anon being the very image of a modern Major-General (who is also a pirate). And part of that is being poetic! Hopefully Keine will teach in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral.
>> No. 50782
[X] Whisper to Renko.
[X] "We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts. Do you have any tips?"

Ok
>> No. 50783
[x] Go to sleep.

>We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts
If you want to act like an escaped mental patient I'd recommend heading to /eientei/
>> No. 50787
[ ] Put away your dxxk
>> No. 50788
[ ] Whisper to Renko.
[ ] "We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts. Do you have any tips?"
>> No. 50790
>>50783
But I never visit that board nyoro~n. Maybe I should when I get some free time.
>> No. 50795
[X] Whisper to Renko.
[X] "We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts. Do you have any tips?"
>> No. 50797
[ ] Whisper to Renko.
[ ] "We sail upon a ship which floats on dreams, yet sleep will not come as I drown in an ocean of thoughts. Do you have any tips?"
>> No. 50802
>>50770
There's a line between a good tsundere and a gutless stuttering wonder who wears his/her heart on their sleeve. I'd prefer a protagonist who doesn't sputter so easily.

[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 50833
File 121683637051.jpg - (168.27KB , 600x600 , 313475.jpg ) [iqdb]
50833
>>50763
>Renko as she climbs into the hammock just above you
>her breathing

Fuck, I'd never be able to fall asleep.
>> No. 50842
[X] Go to sleep.

It might be good to find out why Renko is so restless, but I personally don't really care.
It might be good to vote along those lines if you do, however.
>> No. 50850
[x] Poke at her backside. "Hey."
[x] "Mary was saying some weird stuff. Is there anything about our destination that you know that I don't?"
[x] "Goodnight."
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 50878
[x] "Iiii'm, sai-liiing a-waaaaay~..."
>> No. 50880
Writing now.
>> No. 50911
New thread, this one's in autosage
>> No. 50913
>>50878

"SET AN OPEN COURSE FOR THE VIRGIN SEA~!"
>> No. 54800
>>50913
That's no virgin, boy, no virgin.