[Return]
Archived thread

File 121626377314.png - (534.33KB , 707x1000 , MomiCensor.png ) [iqdb]
49139 No. 49139
Obviously you continue undressing normally, and remove your bra. What else would you do? Peek? No, that would be unfair to Momizi since she asked you not to look. And pointless too, since you're taking a bath together.

...Although you have to admit that the thought is tempting.

You throw your panties to the bin and wrap ridiculously colorful towel with a large orange flower picture around your body. It looks kind of familiar, was this the one you had yesterday and day before too?

No point thinking about that. Without turning to look back you walk to the door, and open it up a bit. "Momizi, I'll go on ahead, ok?"

"Alright." Kind of quick response. Oh well, you don't give it much more thought and open the door and walk to the baths.

Even though you've seen the bath already it's still amazing. It's definitely a small wonder that Aya and Momizi had this all for them self. Hmm, maybe you could ask about it later?

...Come to think of it, this is the first time you're here in a... near perfect condition. On the first day you were hardly sober, and yesterday Aya just dragged you here and washed you. Today you can fully enjoy the bath, and atmosphere in there.

With the towel wrapped your body you walk to the water and try it a bit with your feet. ...That was kind of pointless, seeing how the hot spring should be warm at all times. Sighing you dip in to the water, leaning to the side of the bath as the warmth spreads around you body. Right now you only relax.

Absentmindedly you decide to try that place where Momizi hit you. "Tch..." You can definitely still feel it, but it's not nearly as bad as before.

Speaking of her, she's taking pretty long on that dressing room. Surely it shouldn't take this long to change? You play around a bit with the idea that she peeked on you when you were undressing but... No way, Momizi wouldn't have done that.

As you're giggling to the idea, you hear the sound of door opening, and steps following it. Kind of slow, quiet steps. Yep, that's Momizi. When she gets closer you turn around a bit to look at her.

She has a towel wrapped around her body, similarly to yours, although hers is just plain white. It goes pretty nicely with her hair, and something colorful like yours would've just looked silly on her. You've seen her like this before, but... She really is beautiful. Sure, her figure is not as full as Aya's, but she doesn't need it. She's just so slender, you could never believe how strong she actually is. You also note that her tail is kind of nervously swinging in a small motion from side to side.

She sits few meters away from you, and gives you a smile before leaning to the side of the bath, closing her eyes with a deep, relieved sigh.

It gets quiet.
[ ] Write-in.
__________________________________

It was a tempting idea to put Momizi nipple on OP, but I decided not to. Art is always censored.
And right now you're on a kind of extra-time, blank space between events in flowchart if you will.

>> No. 49144
[X] Move over and sit beside Momizi.
[X] Rest your head in the crook of her neck.
[X] Savor the moment.

Momizi~!
>> No. 49146
[x] Take off the towel
>> No. 49147
[X] Move over and sit beside Momizi.
[X] Rest your head in the crook of her neck.
[X] Savor the moment.
>> No. 49148
[x] "That question you asked, if there was something more to asking you to be by my side, my answer--that I was in danger because of the Scarlet family--while true, was also somewhat of a deflection. The real answer when I tried to put it to my lips was something that I realized needed to be said after better steeling myself. You said it sounded like I really needed you. Well, I do. Even though I've known you for a short amount of time here, you become increasingly dear to my heart with every second we share together. I think I've fallen in love with you Momizi, maybe from the first moment I saw you."
>> No. 49149
[X] Move over and sit beside Momizi.
[X] Rest your head in the crook of her neck.
[X] Savor the moment.
>> No. 49151
[x] Be honest. You're in love with her.
>> No. 49152
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.
>> No. 49155
You know, I kinda want Momizi to make more of an effort herself to reach out and talk to Adahn, romantically or not. I want to see what she wants to say to Adahn this time, rather than having Adahn lead the conversation. I want to see Momizi grow more confident at the prospect of a relationship with Adahn at least. Or maybe to let out any remaining frustrations she might have.

It could be cute if both of them attempt to start a conversation at the same time too. I just think that Adahn doesn't always have to be the one to lead the conversations or make advances. Maybe.

It's a different angle to try, anyway.

[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.
>> No. 49157
[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.

This write-in sounds good, and I kinda agree with the anon that posted it.
>> No. 49158
[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.

Changing my vote a little.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZPm1co9W0u0

Is now playing in my head. Manually.
>> No. 49159
[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.
>> No. 49160
[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.
>> No. 49181
[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.
>> No. 49186
>>49148
You have great write-ins, but they always sound too dramatic.
Try making them sound a bit more casual and normal.
>> No. 49187
>>49155
This is good, too.
>> No. 49192
[x] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[x] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[x] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.
>> No. 49198
[X] Move over and sit beside Momizi.
[X] Rest your head in the crook of her neck.
[X] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[X] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[X] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.

GATTAI!
>> No. 49209
[X]Punch her in the face and cut out her tail.

Also, it's thread 12.
>> No. 49217
[x] Tail still feel so good~
>> No. 49237
[X] Move over and sit beside Momizi.
[X] Rest your head in the crook of her neck.
[X] Stay silent for a few minutes to enjoy the bath, and to give Momiji the chance to speak. If not, then...
[X] Ask her if she's going to the Moriya Shrine festival.
[x] Ask her what you should wear to it. (Bring up miko robes, as a joke)
[X] After a bit of silence, thank her for showing such concern for you, especially after only knowing you for about three days.

Any sensible writefag would combine the choises since they go really well together, but we've seen that Vodka is all but sensible. I guess he is just too full of himself.
>> No. 49393
File 121635244665.jpg - (47.71KB , 400x300 , roten.jpg ) [iqdb]
49393
Momizi is fidgeting around with her fingers, as if she wanted to say something. Relaxing you sigh, just relaxing the view of bath in the color setting evening sun.

...After a while that gets kind of dull. Momizi doesn't say anything, and even if silence is nice this is just annoying. You turn to talk to her.

"Momizi-"
"Adahn-"

...Only to see that Momizi thought exact same thing, and that she is now looking at you eyes wide, with blush growing on her face and you think you're starting to have similar problems.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"
"Sorry Adahn, you can say what-"

Again. You take a deep sigh, and then look at her expectantly. She gives you a nod, and you speak. "Sorry, you can go first."

She shakes her head. "No, it wasn't really important, you can go first."

"Really?" Again, she nods. "Alright. Are you going to that festival that's being held at that other shrine?"

Momizi gives a small giggle. "Even if I didn't want to, I'd pretty much have to. I've received invitation, after all." She seems to realize something, and then looks at you smiling. "You know, since you're an outsider, you just have to go there!"

"Oh? Is this a status question again, or something like that?"

"Well, that too, but that shrine came from outside world. I'm sure Sanae would like to hear what has happened there after they came here." Ah, right she mentioned that yesterday. But how did a whole shrine get transported here?

"What do you think I should wear for there?"

"Huh?" She looks at you puzzledly. "Your regular clothes should do fine. Why do you ask?"

You giggle. "It's a festival, don't you think I should wear something bit more special?" Grinning you turn to Momizi. "Like miko clothes?"

"Silly!" She plashes some water on you. "You're not even Hina's shrine-maiden yet! Why would you do that? Even Reimu wears normal clothes for events like this." She laughs while throwing some more water on you.

You laugh a bit too, and return the blows. "It might be nice." You turn to her again. "So, what did you want to say Momizi?"

"Oh!" She stands up, holding on to her towel with one hand. "I just thought that just sitting here is kind of dull, and was about to ask if you'd like to have anything to drink?"

Something to drink? "Sure, that sounds nice, I'd like some."

"Alright, there should be something here." She takes few steps away, but then turns to glare at you. "...As long as you and Aya didn't drink them yesterday."

Quickly you shake your head. "No! I don't know anything about them, and yesterday I was too tired to drink anything here!" You end up sounding kind of frantic, hopefully Momizi didn't get wrong impression of your visit here yesterday. "Really, we didn't do anything funny, she just washed me after that training."

She tilts her head a bit. "Really? She had to put her clothes to dry, but if you say so..." She walks to the one of side of the bath as you lower your reddening face in the water, blowing some bubbles. Now that you think about it, it must've seemed kind of suspicious, even her underwear got wet...

You go entirely underwater and let out yell that's muffled by the water. Some large bubbles rise to the surface to make a point of your suffering.

When you get back to surface you see Momizi looking searching for something from piles of rocks. Eventually she seems to find what she was looking for, and walks back holding two bottles and cups. The other one is larger, and much more decorated than the other. But even so, they're both pretty big.

She gets back to you, and sets cups and bottles down to the floor next to bath. "I'm not exactly sure what you'd like to have, so I bought these two." She picks up the smaller bottle. "I think this is what humans down at the village usually drink, are you familiar with it?"

Hmm... Is that the stuff you had at Reimu's shrine? "Yeah, I think so."

She nods, and sets the bottle down, picking up the other one. "Alright, this is what I usually drink with Aya, but it might be kind of strong..."

Trying that other drink drink is tempting, but you have no idea what it is like. What do you say Claymore?
'You honestly expect me to know about the stuff people drink here?'
Huh. In that case you'll have...
[ ] The usual kind.
[ ] The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
Propose some sort of game/competition?
[ ] Yes (What kind?)
[ ] No
____________________________

All of the options didn't appear here even though they won. Those will be fitted to next posts.

>>49209
I liked number 11 so much that I wanted to have it again. I don't make mistakes, see.
>> No. 49411
[ ] The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
[ ] No
>> No. 49413
I was sort of hoping Momizi would end up asking Adahn to go with her to the shrine festival instead. But that's fine.

[x] The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.

And since I'm feeling ambitious~ or we can make it seem that way due to the drinking (and it might help to progress the claymore plot too...)

[x] Yes - sparring contest tomorrow with the real weapons

Also, when is the shrine festival expected to happen?
>> No. 49416
{X} The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
{X} No
>> No. 49420
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.

Because Momizi and Aya are Youkai and probably have a godly level of alcohol tolerance. "Kind of strong" could easily be an understatement. Even a boozehound like Adahn might end up passed out from such stuff before anything meaningful could happen(like the imminent surge of deredere).
>> No. 49423
>>49413 here btw

>>49420
Hmm. Considering that, I wonder what their tolerance levels are as well. We could have Momizi propose a contest herself if Adahn doesn't do so... with less possibility for Adahn to back out of things.

This could work out to be very interesting....

I'm changing my vote completely to -

[x] The usual kind.
[x] No
>> No. 49425
>>49420
Good point.

[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.
>> No. 49427
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No
>> No. 49433
{X} The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
{X} No
>> No. 49438
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.

No wait, we SHOULD play a game! Strip drinking!
Every time you take a drink, take off a piece of clothing! And every time you take off some clothing, take a drink!
EVERYBODY WINS
>> No. 49442
[x] The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
[x] Yes (Strip drinking).
>> No. 49444
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.

We'll have some of their crazy hooch at the festival, or the wedding, or something.

Wait, both of those are bad times to pass out.
Damn. Oh well, that's the price I pay for Moemiji~
>> No. 49446
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.
>> No. 49447
File 121638191187.jpg - (113.04KB , 526x295 , 1215941573084.jpg ) [iqdb]
49447
[ ] The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
[ ] No
>> No. 49448
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.

I have the feeling we can't take the Youkai Moonjuice. We'd probably die the next day from liver failure or something.
>> No. 49449
[x] Try the kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
[x] Drink the usual kind. She bought it for you.

[ ] No, whatever.
>> No. 49465
[x] The usual kind.
[x] No.

>>49448
Or have such a painful hangover that it hurts to hear other people in the next room blinking so loud.
>> No. 49706
[X] The usual kind.
[X] No.
>> No. 49840
You teetotaling fags.

Weak stuff = You're drunk. Momiji is sober.
Hard stuff = You're really drunk. Momiji is drunk.

Given that Momiji is more socially inhibited, which of these leads to a greater chance of you waking up in the same bed together tomorrow morning?

[X] The kind that Aya and Momizi drink.
[X] No.
>> No. 49841
>>49840
I thought we were just choosing our own drink, not hers.
>> No. 49879
>>49465
How DARE they blink so loudly
>> No. 49883
File 121652665221.jpg - (34.86KB , 400x475 , 1204925495851.jpg ) [iqdb]
49883
Back on the outside world you had really good head for alcohol, so trying that other drink might be interesting, but... From what you saw during training, Momizi's endurance and strength are much more than that of a human. So her tolerance should be something equally inhuman too.

"I'll just have the normal stuff, thanks for bringing it. "You get a bit closer to Momizi and she hands you the bottle along with the cup. When you take a hold of it you're surprised to notice that it feels cool.

That must show, as Momizi grins to you when she takes her own bottle. "Pretty nice, isn't it? Nitori made us this system that keeps bottles and like cold even on warm places."

"Like a fridge, then?" It's getting harder to understand the technology level here. Just how advanced are they?

"Hmm.." She tilts her head a bit, closing her eyes. "I don't really remember what she called it, but I guess it was something like that."

"Anyway." You pour some of the drink to your cup and inspect it closer. It's definitely sake. "Don't you usually drink this warm? So isn't it inconvenient to keep it cool?" From what you learned at outside world, it is usually served warm.

"I guess so." She uncorks her own bottle, pouring some for herself. "But here it should taste better cool." Even with this distance to it, you can smell that liquid. It's definitely strong.

You take a sip of your drink, and... She is right, the cool sake tastes really good in a warm bath. "I have to agree, it's great." Sighing you lean back and enjoy the drink more.

"Isn't it? Since Aya likes it warm I was worried if you did too..."

"Really? So do you keep some of the bottles in warm?"

"Yes, we have kind of separate sets of them, some for her, some for me."

"So... You got this from your own stash, for me?"

"Ah!" She quickly turns her head down, but still looks at you with a faint smile. "We-well... Since we are taking bath together, it would've been rude to take something from Aya..."

The bath goes on like this, with you and Momizi drinking while discussing mostly meaningless things, like how often the baths are used, what you think of the people living in Gensokyo and what you like to drink usually. Momizi seems to enjoy herself, and so do you.

But after a while the matters to talk about end and it gets quiet. You feel a bit light-headed and look at Momizi tells you that alcohol has had it's effects on her too. She's smiling with her eyes half-way closed and face slightly red.

Right now you could...
'Oi.'
Hey, this isn't anything funny... Slowly you start moving towards Momizi, but the movement of water causes her to snap out of her thoughts.

"Adahn, what are you..." She doesn't look shocked, just mildly surprised. You smile at her as a response, and sit down next to her, holding on to her slender arm.

She doesn't push you away, or try to farther from you so take that as okay, and lean on to her and you rest your head in the crook of her neck. But just to be be safe you looks at her and ask for a confirmation. "Is this alright?"

"Ah, uhm..." Her face is deep red as she searches for a response. Eventually she swallows, and slowly nods.

Sighing you close your eyes, smile creeping across your face. "Thank you."

It takes a while for her to relax, but after a while you hear her sigh and she starts stroking your hair.

It feels nice.

"Momi~" You speak slowly, with a sigh.

"Hmm?" Her response is quiet, as if she was deep in thought.

"I'd like to thank you."

She stops her hand in your hair. "For what?"

"For being so kind to me."

"What do you mean? I'm not the only one, everybody else have been too." She has a point, but...

"They all have something they want from me." Sighing you think of the people you've met. "Aya wants that article, and Hina think I'd make good believer for her..." You pause and open your eyes to look at Momizi. She is staring at you eyes half-closed, but she's smiling. "But you don't have anything like that. Even after knowing me for just three days, you care for me."

She pulls you bit closer to herself. "Adahn, I..."

"Just thank you, Momizi." You close your eyes again, and enjoy the situation.

...Which doesn't last long, as there's some noise in the dressing room.

"Aya, I don't think we should go there right now." Not just any noise, voices. Hina, and...

"Just what do you think they're doing there? We won't be interrupting anything!" Aya, why did you have to come here now...?

"Besides, I bet Adahn wants to read this article!" You can almost see her grinning.

Momizi tenses as she hears the voices, but doesn't do anything to get you away from her. So you...
[ ] ...Get some distance to her.
[ ] ...Stay like this for a while longer.
[ ] ...Snuggle to her more.
[ ] ...Quickly hide with her behind some rocks.
==============================
>>49420
I was actually under the impression that tengu are awesome drinkers, but it turns out that only thing to back this up is something that Aya said and that silly hat.
...But Aya is committed to truth, so I'll go with that.
>>49438
But you're only wearing towels. That would be really short game.
>> No. 49884
[X] ...Quickly hide with her behind some rocks.
>> No. 49885
Ehhhhhh, I dunno what to pick...

[x] ...Get some distance to her.

As fun as it'd be to have Aya and Hina walk in on this, I dunno if we should let them... Yet.
>> No. 49886
[ ] ...Stay like this for a while longer.

One update tonight or should I keep F5ing?
>> No. 49887
>>49883
thatsthejoke.jpg
>> No. 49888
>>49886
Another update later tonight. But I still wouldn't suggest you to F5.
>> No. 49889
[X] ...Get some distance to her.

I'd imagine it'd be the nice thing to do.
>> No. 49892
[ ] ...Get some distance to her.
>> No. 49895
[X] ...Get some distance to her.
>> No. 49896
Keep in mind that when Momizi walked in on us laying our head on Aya's lap while she stroked our hair, wearing only a blanket, all we did was wave to her.

I'm not sure what kind of signal it would send to react differently here. Would it show that we thought the thing with Aya was nothing really, but this is something more, something private?
>> No. 49898
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.

Oh, we aren't finished with you, Momi. You just wait.
>> No. 49899
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.
>> No. 49901
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.

vote change!
>> No. 49902
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.

Momi~
>> No. 49903
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.
>> No. 49904
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.

Momi~
>> No. 49905
[x] Bring your hand behind Momizi's head, give her a sly smile as you move away, running your hand through her hair and around to the side of her face. Get some distance to her.

Fuckin' smooth.
>> No. 49940
Having Aya see you right now... Would be bad. Not only would you never hear the end of it and it really isn't time for her to know about this. If that happened, it would only be a matter of time before rest of the Gensokyo would know too.

You let go of Momizi's arm, and soon she too removes her hold of you. But before moving, you move your hand to behind her head, running it first through her hair, then around her face as you get farther from her, keeping eye-contact all the time, smiling slyly.

Momizi's only comment to this is gasp, furious blush, and then directing her gaze to the water.

When the door to the bath opens, the distance between you and Momizi is pretty much the same as in beginning. You don't turn to look at the door even though you hear Aya triumphant yell.

"See? We didn't interrupt anything!" You think you can hear Hina mumbling something to herself as she walks behind Aya towards you. Kneeling over you, she ruffles your hair and pushes a white piece of paper to your face. "Anyway Adahn, have a look at this!"

First glance tells you that it's been ripped out from some notebook, lots of things have been crossed out, but even so it's easily identifiable. "Aya, this is..."

"Yep! It's the article I said I'd write about you, at least the first one!" You grab it, and look at it more closely.

Momizi is looking at the paper, apparently interested in it too. You move it a bit so that she has better view of it.

The handwriting is kind of messy, but you can make it out. Now let's see...
.
.
.

Outsider at Gensokyo
Appears Out of Nowhere?!

An outsider girl who calls herself Adahn has appeared on Gensokyo.
Shrine-maiden at Hakurei shrine has been reported to(suprisingly) be fond of her, so she likely will not work to get her back to outside world.
Currently she is residing at my house, while I investigate why she appeared here. This is the information that I have collected so far.

On the Oth day of O month, at around 18 o'clock weird person appeared at the Hakurei Shrine.
There she started drinking and wasting time, like people who visit that shrine usually do.
Although it has been reported that she is a human, she kept drinking with the ghost and oni living there for several hours.
"She wuz' incredible! I dun' really remember what we talked 'bout, but it was fun! Nyahahahaa!" (Suika Ibuki)

Following my journalistic intuition, I arrived to the Shrine, only to find this weird human enjoying her time with the oni.
I started investigation casually, first introducing myself as a journalist and then letting her know of my paper.
She immediately recognized reliable material, and bought copy of Bunbunmaru News. She was reported to be pleased with the material.
Although later she donated 4,500 yen to the shrine for apparently no reason at all, so I doubt she was entirely in her senses at the time.
"She was a complete stranger to me at the time, but she still donated something! That's a lot more than what I can say of most people that visit here!" (Reimu Hakurei)
At this point the shrine maiden was getting quite frustrated, so I decided to make my leave.

From what I learned while talking to her, her presence here is work of Yukari Yakumo, the infamous gap-youkai.
After hearing this, it was only logical to try and find her. I tried visiting the Mayohiga, but only person there was her shinigami.
"As I've already told you, I have no idea where Yukari is, and even if I did, i wouldn't tell you." (Ran Yakumo)
It seems that nobody on Gensokyo knows where the gap-youkai has disappeared to. This is startling, as we all know that she is needed to keep the border up.
But the one thing I learned at Mayohiga was that Sakuya Izayoi, the maid of Scarlet Devil Mansion is looking for her. Although I tried, I was unable to interview her.
I will continue reporting on this matter as the story progresses.
.
.
.

4,500 yen. And that paper cost 500. That probably wasn't the most smartest thing to spend the money Yukari gave to you on. Mentally you facepalm to stupid stuff you did back then.

But looking at the rest of the article... It really isn't the most accurate one you've read. And it didn't tell you anything that you already didn't know. You turn to look at Momizi who also finished reading the article, and is now staring at you with a questioning look on her face.

"So? What do you think?" ...Aya on the other hand seems really excited to hear your opinion.
[ ] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[ ] "...It's fine. Reports the facts and sticks to them."
[ ] "This doesn't really tell much about me, now does it?"
>> No. 49945
Wait, that's it? But that's...that's pretty accurate. The facts are all true, it's pretty straightforward, and it didn't leave out much I can think of. Where's the spin, the wild conjectures, the embarassing rumors, the-

Wow, Aya really likes us, doesn't she?

[x] Smile. "Sounds good to me."
>> No. 49946
[x] "...It's fine. Reports the facts and sticks to them."
[x] "You should take down some quotes from me; pad it out with a little personality."
[x] "Oh, yeah. I have a sentient sword. Throw that in too."
>> No. 49947
[x] Smile. "Sounds good to me."
>> No. 49953
[ ] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[ ] "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."
>> No. 49955
>>49945
Huh. Must be because I'm tired. I knew I should have asked somebody to proofread it first.

So here's Bunbunmaru 1.5, hopefully better now. Feel free to either keep your votes, or change them.
=====================
Outsider at Gensokyo
Appears Out of Nowhere?!

An outsider girl who calls herself Adahn has appeared on Gensokyo.
Shrine-maiden at Hakurei shrine has been reported to(suprisingly) be fond of her, so she likely will not work to get her back to outside world.
Currently she is residing at my house, while I investigate why she appeared here. This is the information that I have collected so far.

On the Oth day of O month, at around 18 o'clock weird person appeared at the Hakurei Shrine.
There she started drinking and wasting time, like people who visit that shrine usually do.
Although it has been reported that she is a human, she kept drinking with the ghost and oni living there for several hours.
This of course, is beyond human abilities. It is highly possible that somebody, or something, messed with her tolerance.
"She wuz' incredible! I dun' really remember what we talked 'bout, but it was fun! Nyahahahaa!" (Suika Ibuki)
As usual, the oni from shrine didn't notice anything irregular. And like always, the ghost refused to help the press uncover the truth.

Following my journalistic intuition, I arrived to the Shrine, only to find this weird human enjoying her time with the oni.
I started investigation casually, first introducing myself as a journalist and then letting her know of my paper.
She immediately recognized reliable material, and bought copy of Bunbunmaru News. She was reported to be pleased with the material.
Although later she donated 4,500 yen to the shrine for apparently no reason at all, so I doubt she was entirely in her senses at the time.
"She was a complete stranger to me at the time, but she still donated something! That's a lot more than what I can say of most people that visit here!" (Reimu Hakurei)
At this point the shrine maiden was getting quite frustrated, so I decided to make my leave. It also seemed that she herself didn't know anything more of the incident.
Is such person really fit for the role of guardian of Gensokyo? Shouldn't somebody like that actually look in to these matters more? But things like this always fall for the press to solve, so her actions now are nothing new.

From what I learned while talking to her, her presence here is work of Yukari Yakumo, the infamous gap-youkai.
After hearing this, it was only logical to try and find her. I tried visiting the Mayohiga, but only person there was her shinigami.
"As I've already told you, I have no idea where Yukari is, and even if I did, i wouldn't tell you." (Ran Yakumo)
It seems that nobody on Gensokyo knows where the gap-youkai has disappeared to. This is startling, as we all know that she is needed to keep the border up.
But the one thing I learned at Mayohiga was that Sakuya Izayoi, the maid of Scarlet Devil Mansion is looking for her. And it would seem that she started searching just day after this girl appeared at Gensokyo. It is unusual for that maid to act on her own accord, so Remilia Scarlet herself must've ordered her to do it.
But this clearly contradicts with everything we know, as after the night had fallen on the day she appeared here, only people who knew of her were me, Reimu, Suika, Mima, my subordinate Momizi, Ran, and of course the one responsible, Yukari Yakumo.
As it is unlikely that anybody from the shrine went to inform Scarlet Devil Mansion, and neither me or Momizi had time for that, only possible conclusion that we can pull is that it was either Ran or Yukari that tipped Remilia of her. Most likely Yukari, considering her aloof nature.
But why would Remilia Scarlet be interested in mere human? Is Yukari plotting something again?
Although I tried, I was unable to interview Sakuya.
I will continue reporting on this matter as the story progresses. Right now there are too many questions, and only few answers.
>> No. 49960
[x] Ask Aya if she's ever heard of Gonzo journalism.

If you're gonna do this kid, you gotta go all the way.
>> No. 49965
[ ] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[ ] "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."
>> No. 49966
[X] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[X] "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."
>> No. 50009
[X] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[X] "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."

And I think it's time Adahn starts to look for an actual source of income now, since the money issue has been raised. Either by talking to Hina about the "follower" matter, or asking Aya to join the press with Momi-chan.

I don't think 4000 yen is going to last much longer, even if she hasn't been spending too much of it since coming to Gensokyo. Remember, she also spent 1000 yen total including tip for the yakitori meal, in addition to the 5000 yen spent on the first day.
>> No. 50010
[ ] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[ ] "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."
>> No. 50029
File 121658115344.png - (64.85KB , 183x200 , slowestpoke.png ) [iqdb]
50029
>>50009
>> No. 50059
[ ] "...Are you planning to print this?"
[ ] "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."
>> No. 50074
updates! Moemizi awaits us!
>> No. 50077
>>50000
>> No. 50094
>>49955

[x] "There two small issues I have, Aya...."

>Although later she donated 4,500 yen to the shrine for apparently no reason at all, so I doubt she was entirely in her senses at the time.

[x] "One doesn't need a justification to donate things, by definition. However I will go so far as to say that this money is more useful to both Reimu and myself by leaving it in her coffers."

>But why would Remilia Scarlet be interested in mere human?

[x] "The invitation to the mansion may be because Lady Scarlet wants to observe and communicate with an outsider first-hand; maybe she just wants a better feel on what's going on out there in the outside? Anyway, I'll give you another interview once I've spoken to her."

[x] "Oh, wait. Right. I have an intelligent sword. Put that in there."
>> No. 50100
>>50094
Fixing for less eloquence.

[x] "Actually, two things, Aya..."

[x] "You can't really justify donations. But donating to the shrine --to Reimu-- benefits her, and that's in my best interest."

[x] "Maybe the vampire wants to talk to an outsider, or maybe she wants news from the outside world. Dunno. I'll let you know more when I do.

I don't see any good coming out of mentioning Claymore. He's supposed to be a hidden edge, after all.
>> No. 50101
>>50074
...You asked, so I might as well write something. D-don't think it's becuase I like you or anything! G...geez, you're a total idiot!
>>50077
It wasn't me.
============================
This article is... Well, is true, but the presentation is something else. "Is such person really fit for the role of guardian of Gensokyo?" And those comments on Mima and Suika... Is she trying to intentionally make everybody mad?

You turn to Aya and hand her the paper. "...Are you planning to print this?"

"Yep!" She grins, and ruffles your hair. "Actually, I'm planning to write series of articles, this is just the first one!"

And they will all be like this... You sigh, better let her do what she wants, but there is one thing. "I'm not so sure I want everyone knowing where I live, though."

"Hmm..." She closes her eyes and frowns. "I don't know. It's the duty of press to report the truth, I couldn't leave something out."

But adding your own deductions is fine? "Please? Take it off, at least for now?"

She thinks for a moment, then snaps her fingers. "Alright! I'll save that for the last article!" Well, that's better than nothing.

"Well, I'm already here, so..." She gets down to the bath, between you and Momizi. Almost immediately after settling down she gets up. "Ah, right something to drink!" She turns to look behind you. "Hey Hina, you want some too?"

"No, I'm fine without." When Hina steps down to bath, you see that she has removed those bows from her hair, and now all of her hair is hanging loose behind her. It must take forever to set it back after this. And didn't she say that goddesess didn't need baths?

"Suit yourself." Aya sets her way towards the same place where Momizi got your drinks.

"Mmm..." Momizi gets up and stretches a bit. "I think I've been here long enough." Before moving away she gives you a short, kind of expectant look.
[ ] Leave the bath with Momizi.
[ ] Stay here with Aya and Hina.
============================
That was short. Oh well, vote and I'll write the next part.
>> No. 50102
[ ] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50103
[+] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50104
[x] Leave the bath with Momizi.

Good thing we aren't Shirou.
>> No. 50106
[x] Leave the bath with Momizi.

After a look like that, GET UP.
>> No. 50108
[ ] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50109
[X] Stay here with Aya and Hina.

Going against the flow for... No reason at all?
[X] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50112
[X] "mm... Good point. I'm all clean, too."
[X] Leave the bath with Momizi.
[X] Before re-entering the house: "By the way, Aya, thanks for letting me know about the article before it went to print."
>> No. 50116
{X} Leave the bath with Momizi.
:>
>> No. 50127
>Before moving away she gives you a short, kind of expectant look.

[x] "That's my cue! Goodnight, ladies!"
[x] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50133
Updates.
>> No. 50150
[ ] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50155
[X] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50201
[X] Leave the bath with Momizi.
>> No. 50304
Updates
>> No. 50324
File 121669374980.jpg - (405.58KB , 1200x950 , 1204923103514.jpg ) [iqdb]
50324
>>50304
Fine.
===========================
"Yeah, I think I'll leave too." You get up from the bath start making your way towards door leading to dressing room when you hear voice behind you.

"Hey!"

Turning, you see that Aya has apparently found what she was looking for, holding similar bottle to what Momizi had. "What, are you planning to get out before washing yourselves? This is a bath, you know."

Is she planning something...? Well, washing goes smoothly, with you pouring bucket full of water to your head to clean your hair of shampoo. "Adahn... Would you like me to wash your back?" You turn, and see Momizi looking at you, while fidgeting with her fingers. "It's only fair, right?" She looks on to ground. "Since you washed mine two days ago..."

...Right, you did that too. You feel your face turning red as you turn away from hr. "Ah, yeah. That would be great. Thanks."

"Alright, hold still..." Momizi starts sponging your back, occasionnally washing the soap off with warm water. After a while it becomes clear that she's giving your back a lot more attention than necessary, but... That's what you did too, and it's not bad thing at all. Then she stops, and slowly touches the place she hit you to, running her hand over it. "...Does it still hurt?"

You shake your head. "No, not at all." Smiling, you turn to look at her. "It wasn't that bad in the beginning, and I think I'm starting to grow used to it."

She lets out relieved sigh, and pours some water on your back, washing off any soup still left. "That's good. Really, you got me worried with your first reaction." Standing up she ruffles your hair and smiles. "Well, that's it. Let's get dressed."

You exit the baths with Momizi, and are pleased to find clean clothes neatly folded on the chairs. Both of you start dressing, you again taking care not to look at Momizi.

After putting on her underwear on Momizi takes large white dress with red leaf markings on it from the chair, and turns to look at you. "Adahn, would you like to go for a walk?"

"Is that okay?" You tilt your head in confusion and lean next to wall, with nothing else to do. "Aren't there... Beasts out there at night?" Just what are you supposed to call them? Nobody ever told you that.

"You mean youkai?" Ah. So that's it. She continues putting the dress on while talking to you. "Don't worry, they're not stupid enough to attack us." After she's done, she hands a similar dress to you. "Have you ever worn yukata?"

You take the dress, and look at it. It's a lot more colorful than hers, indigo with yellow and pink flowers printed on to it. "Can't say I have. Why?"

Momizi smiles, and takes the it back. "These can be hard to get into if you don't know how. Come on, let me help you get dressed."

She's right. Even with her helping you, dressing into it is suprisingly hard. Finally you're finished, and she hands you wooden sandals. "You should get used to that. It's what we usually wear after bath here." Sounds like a pain. Even so, you put on the sandals. "

You walk to the door, and turn to her grinning. "What other reason would've I had for dressing into this?" Momizi walks past you and gestures you to follow.

It has already gotten dark outside. The air is cool but not cold, thankfully without any wind. It feels like a pleasant change from warm baths. Momizi takes a hold of your hand and starts walking away from the house. She's not going fast enough to drag you along, but you happily follow her. She leads you down the mountain path, passing the stairs leading to top of the mountain. But she doesn't go towards the stairs that lead to Nitori's house either, taking another path. Good, you wouldn't want to get your clothes wet again.

After a while of quiet walking a flying figure appears in the distance, approaching you. When you get closer to it, Momizi stops and waves to it. "Hey Shizuha!"

The closer she gets, more details you can make out of her. First, she's a young girl, then that she wears deep-red shirt, and lighter red dress with yellow color at the bottom of it. Finally when she gets close enough and stops you see that her hair is blond, with something that looks like autumn-leaves placed there. "Hi Momizi, nice to see somebody during the night!" She then turns to look at you, as if she just noticed you. "Oh? I haven't seen you here before, who are you?"

Smiling you give her a small curtsy. "I'm Adahn, pleased to meet you Shizuha." You look up to her, and see her smiling, apparently pleased with your introduction.

Momizi looks at the bag she Shizuha is carrying. "So, what is up with that?"

"Chiyuri asked me and Minoriko to move some things to the shrine for her." She turns to look at you again. "Minoriko is my little-sister. She should still be down, gathering stuff." She shifts the weight of the bag on her hands and lets out small 'puff'. "So, from what I heard these have something to do with the festival that's being held at there. Chiyuri told me not to tell what these are, but that was kind of dumb since she didn't tell me either."

"Anyway, I've talked long enough, better get going." She turns to leave, but then looks at you two again excited. "Hey, would you like come and help us set these there? It shouldn't take long, and Sanae would be really grateful."
[ ] Why not? Visit the shrine.
[ ] That can wait. Continue the walk with Momizi.
========================
I thought about leaving Momizi washing Adahn's back out. Hmm.
>> No. 50326
[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.

Assuming Momizi is coming with us. Which she probably is. Let's see what's over there.
>> No. 50328
[X] That can wait. Continue the walk with Momizi.

Private time
>> No. 50329
>I thought about leaving Momizi washing Adahn's back out. Hmm.
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
DON'T YOU KNOW THOUGHT-CRIME JUST DOESN'T PAY?

[X] Why not? Visit the shrine.
Relentlessly grindan options related to target != success.
>> No. 50330
[x] Why not? Visit THE SHRINE.
>> No. 50333
>"I'm Adahn, pleased to meet you Shizuha."

How many times is that now?
>> No. 50335
[x] That can wait. Continue the walk with Momizi.
>> No. 50338
[X] That can wait. Continue the walk with Momizi.
On one hand, I feel kinda selfish for not helping them out.
On the other hand, Moemiji.

...Sorry, Shizuha.

>>50324
>I thought about leaving Momizi washing Adahn's back out. Hmm.
This irrational desire will pass soon.
>> No. 50339
>>50333
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 50343
[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.

Because pointlessly ignoring your target's friends when they could use the help doesn't sit well with me, and it certainly wouldn't sit well with said target. Plus, if it doesn't take long, that means we can get private time later.
>> No. 50347
[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.
>> No. 50350
[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.
>> No. 50384
[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.
>> No. 50396
[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.
>> No. 50400
>"Chiyuri asked me and Minoriko to move some things to the shrine for her." She turns to look at you again. "Minoriko is my little-sister. She should still be down, gathering stuff." She shifts the weight of the bag on her hands and lets out small 'puff'. "So, from what I heard these have something to do with the festival that's being held at there. Chiyuri told me not to tell what these are, but that was kind of dumb since she didn't tell me either."

I can't help but fear Chiyuri is doing something nefarious here.

[x] Why not? Visit the shrine.
>> No. 50417
...visiting the shrine means we're taking Momiji, right?
>> No. 50419
>>50417

She was speaking to the both of us, so yes.

>She turns to leave, but then looks at you two again excited. "Hey, would you like come and help us set these there? It shouldn't take long, and Sanae would be really grateful."
>> No. 50436
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.

If she's got something planned...
>> No. 50449
{X} That can wait. Continue the walk with Momizi.
Clearly no votespamming here
>> No. 50454
>>50436
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50471
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50472
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50476
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50488
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50499
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.

Deleted other vote, voting this instead.
>> No. 50500
[X] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50508
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time
>> No. 50566
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50612
Updates.
>> No. 50613
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 50629
updates man!
>> No. 50948
qmud
>> No. 50968
[x] Ask Momizi if we'd have enough time.
>> No. 51032
File 121687053619.jpg - (129.55KB , 500x375 , HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN.jpg ) [iqdb]
51032
Fix me, Vodka.

DON'T SLIP NOW
>> No. 51048
File 121687973679.gif - (64.14KB , 474x612 , f3c93cf553e57ac7bf252308f7ec010a.gif ) [iqdb]
51048
>>51032
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Sorry about that. So, what excuse do I have for not updating?
I've spent last few days feeling totally crap and tired, sleeping or laying down half of the time. Frankly I haven't really felt like writing during the time I was up.
=======================================
Obviously you'd want to help her, but is it alright right now? You turn to Momizi. "What do you think? Do you have something planned, or is it okay?"

She nods. "Mmm. If this really doesn't take long, it shouldn't be a problem."

"I promised that it wouldn't! Here, take these!" Shizuha is beaming and practically pushes one of the bags to you face. And one for Momizi. They're not really heave, but carrying more than two of these for long while would be uncomfortable. "Alright, let's go!" She starts flying back up the road where you and Momizi came from, although slow enough that you can keep up with her comfortable walking speed.

"...It's kind of annoying." Absentmindedly you speak your thoughts.

"What is?" Momizi looks at you, and Shizuha is now flying backwards eyeing you curiously.

"Ah, it's nothing." You shake your hand a bit. "Just that we walked past that shrine moments ago, and now we're going back." Well. You also liked Momizi leading you somewhere.

Shizuha grins while continuing to fly backwards. "But walking around at night is fun! There's nobody to bother you here!" And you have all night, after all.

The stairs that lead to shrine aren't that long, much shorter than what you remember of Hakurei Shrine's. But then again, you didn't walk those up. Eventually you reach their end, and see the shrine grounds. They're much cleaner

"Oi!" While walking under the large torii gate you hear call from over you. You look up, and see figure, quickly moving towards ground. When she stops, first thing that you take note of is her hat. It's like a huge straw-hat, with pair of eyes on it. For some reason it feels kinda... Unpleasant. Otherwise her clothes are fairly normal, with purple dress and long-sleeved white shirt under it. While standing up she dusts her clothes a bit and quickly looks through your lot. "Oh! Shizuha, I was expecting you!" She looks to Momizi and grins. "And Momizi too, nice to see you!"

Shizuha ste... Floats forward, and raises the bags a bit. "Hello Suwako. I'm just bringing the stuff that Chiyuri asked me to." Both Momizi and Shizuha bow their heads in greeting. You decide to follow their example, better safe than sorry.

"Hmm. Yeah, Kanako told me about that earlier." Suwako nods. "And who's this?" She looks at you curiously. "It's been a while since I saw a new human up here."

"Adahn, pleased to meet you." You smile, and like with Shizuha, give her a curtsy.

"Adahn, huh?" She grins, and moves closer to you. "What could human be doing on youkai-mountain?"

"You can read all about it tomorrow..." Momizi breathes in, starting to imitate Aya's way of talking. "From Bunbunmary News, best paper in Gensokyo!" And that silly grin too. She really has it spot-on.

"Hah-haa! That? I'd rather hear it from the person itself."

You shrug. Seems like it's reputation really isn't that good. "I've already explained it enough times, and that article isn't that bad."

"Heh, fine, fine." She shakes her head and smiles. "But just what did you do to have her write about you? I'm interested!"

Shizuha eyes behind her, clutching the bag in her hands. "Where's Sanae, and Kanako?"

Suwako turns to Shizuha. "Kanako had some business, and left me to keep watch over the place. Sanae should be back there." She points behind her back, to the actual shrine. "I think Kanako set her to do something, but she really needs to rest for a bit."

Shizuha thinks for a while, then flies past Suwako. "Hmm, in that case I'll go set this up."

"Oh?" Suwako tilts her head to the side. "I didn't know you were familiar with outside technology."

"Actually, I'm not." Embarrassed, she closes her eyes and lightly hits herself to head. "But she gave me pretty good instructions on what to do with this, so I think I'll manage."

Suwako nods and takes one of the bags from Shizuha. "That's good. But you can always ask for help."

Shizuha fakes annoyance, puffing her cheeks and turning to leave. "Geez, why don't you worry about my sister instead?" Suwako looks after Shizuha with smile on her face as she flies to back of the shrine, and you can almost bet that hat is also...

You shake your head. There's no way for that hat to be aware of it's surroundings.
'So, sentient swords are fine but hats are not?'
Sentient swords are supposed to be useful, even here hats like that would be just silly.

Momizi and Suwako seem to be unpacking the bag, taking out what looks like wires and something you can't really make out.
[ ] Help them to set the wires.
[ ] Go inside and talk to that Sanae.
[ ] Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.
==============================
I'll check the voting results in two hours and start writing then.
>> No. 51054
[x] Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.

Suwako is apparently familiar with outside tech, but Shizuha isn't. I also have a feeling the direction Chiyuri gave Shizuha were a little lacking.
>> No. 51056
[x] Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.

Why not.
>> No. 51058
[x] Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.
>> No. 51061
{X} Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.
yeaah
>> No. 51062
[X] Go inside and talk to that Sanae.

It might turn out interesting. And didn't Momizi suggest for us to go talk to her earlier?
>> No. 51063
{X} Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.
>> No. 51066
[ ] Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.
>> No. 51067
[x] Inspect Suwakos hat some more
>> No. 51070
>>51048
>"Adahn, pleased to meet you."
Is that another one, or does it specifically have to be "My name is Adahn"?
>> No. 51071
[ ] Follow Shizuha. She might need help with... Whatever it is.
>> No. 51074
>>I'll check the voting results in two hours
>>in two hours
Hmm. I was sure I typed "few hours" there. Oh well, writan now.
>> No. 51076
HAHA THIS STORY SUCKS READ MINE INSTEAD
>> No. 51091
File 121691796069.jpg - (260.08KB , 850x908 , sample-d8fcca669788fce793b05e8b082d4e49.jpg ) [iqdb]
51091
It seems that Suwako and Momizi can handle themselves. "I'll go keep eye on Shizuha, she might need help."

"How thoughtful of you." At first Suwako's expression is pretty sincere smile, but then it turns into a grin. "I'm sure you'll have a better view of outside technology than her." Of course you will. You look at Momizi who is doing her best holding laughter. "What? What's so funny?" Obviously it wasn't good enough. Suwako is taking turns glaring at you and Momizi and you can almost bet that her hat is also...

No no no, that's silly. You turn, and wave to them as you follow Shizuha's tracks.

It doesn't take long for you to find her, kneeling next to that bag, mumbling something to herself. "This goes here and..." You sneak closer, keeping an eye on her. "And this here..." Looks like she's working on some sort of receiver. Or maybe a transmitter? Anyway, it doesn't look too complica-

"NO IT DOESN'T!" You have just enough time to jump aside as she throws the biggest piece behind her back. "Geez! Why did she ask me to do this?" She leans back, and finally sees you, immediately jumping up. "A-Adahn! How long have you been there?"

You shrug. "Not that long, just came here to see you throwing that thing around." She seems to calm when hearing this, and you step closer, taking closer look at the stuff. It's actually pretty ingenious design, you don't need to attach any nuts or bolts to get it together. The problem is just figuring what goes where. "Do you mind if I help for a bit?"

"Eh...?" Shizuha tilts her head. "How are you supposed to know how to set this together?"

"I'm pretty good with stuff that's from outside the border." You grab two pieces, that seem like logical match. There's a light 'click' as you put them together. They stay put. "So, could you hand me the pieces I ask for?"

She smiles, and gives you thumbs up. "Alright!"

Setting of the machine goes pretty smoothly, with Shizuha handing you anything that you happen to need. When you're putting the last part on, you see that there is a picture of Nitori's smiling face drawn on the side of it, it's actually pretty good. Right now it'd be on the side that won't show... "Hey, what're you thinking of?"

Shizuha's voice snaps you out of your thoughts. "It's nothing, I just got something on my mind." Eh, she put this up herself, and if she wanted this to be visible then it would've been so. With that thought you put the part on, and after making sure it all fits together for one last time, you flip the switch on it. Small green led lights up at the side of it.

*Beeb* The machine starts emitting light beeping sound every few seconds. You can't hear it unless you're close so it shouldn't be a problem to people here.

"I think that's it. But just what is this supposed to do?" You look at small machine, now neatly resting near the shrine. "I mean, I know it has to receive or send something, but why is it put here?"

Turning to Shizuha, you see her tilting her head, looking confused. "Send? That tiny little thing?" Right. These people don't know about these things yet.

"Don't worry about it. I can just ask her when I go see her tomorrow."

When you arrive back to where Suwako and Momizi were, you see them floating down from torii gate. Were they setting the wires in there?

"Oh? Already done?" Suwako is first to notice you coming back with Shizuha. "That was quick."

"Hmm, it seems that my help really was useful after all."

"Phew." Suwako acts as if brushing some sweat off her brow. Is she really exhausted from that? Well, she looks kind of young. "That was done a lot faster with your help. Thanks." She stretches, and looks back to you. "We're going to have a late meal soon, would you like to join in?"

"Meal here? Do you even have to ask?" Shizuha already jumped forward, and is spinning towards shrine. "Sanae's cooking is great!"
[ ] Stay, you could get to know people living here.
[ ] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.
===========================
Writan would go faster if I actually wrote something.
>>51076
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 51092
[X] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.

Momizi wants to do something, lets see what it is.
>> No. 51094
[x] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.
We already ate
>> No. 51095
>>51076
Disregard that, I enjoy being fisted by large niggers
>> No. 51097
[x] Look to Momizi for an answer.
>> No. 51102
>>51095

Yes, I love it when YAF touches me like that.
>> No. 51107
File 12169208962.jpg - (39.92KB , 211x203 , 1215202806715.jpg ) [iqdb]
51107
>>50333
>>51070



[x] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.
>> No. 51109
[x] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.
>> No. 51116
[ ] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.

We already ate, with Hina and Momizi. No need to try eating some moar.
>> No. 51130
[x] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.
>> No. 51145
[+] Stick with Momizi.
Not refusing anything, just keeping close to mai wolfu.
>> No. 51241
[x] Stick with Momizi.
>> No. 51281
[x] Leave, Momizi probably has something in her mind.
>> No. 51291
[x] Stick with Moemiji~
>> No. 51295
File 121696888099.png - (138.19KB , 278x368 , Momiji6.png ) [iqdb]
51295
>>51291

Hi there.
>> No. 51300
File 12169709074.jpg - (25.93KB , 400x440 , Momiji - bedtime.jpg ) [iqdb]
51300
>>51295
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No.

THIS is Moemiji.

...You faggot.
>> No. 51302
[x] Stick with Momizi.
>> No. 51305
File 121697162853.png - (138.40KB , 278x368 , Momiji4.png ) [iqdb]
51305
I defy you and retaliate with another!
>> No. 51573
File 121703182666.jpg - (96.05KB , 350x342 , 79149e07879ab86b184fe6663ef3c676.jpg ) [iqdb]
51573
>>51305
Have at thee!
>> No. 51578
File 121703268085.jpg - (52.34KB , 400x403 , 1214703773780.jpg ) [iqdb]
51578
>>51573

Riposté!
>> No. 51606
Updates?
>> No. 51623
>>51578
This is an acceptable compromise.
>> No. 51674
Vodka... ;_;
>> No. 51686
>>51107
I'm sure there was a reason for this faggoty non-answer and even more faggotry-filled picture.
>> No. 51695
File 121708515533.jpg - (145.00KB , 632x800 , 1204924819459.jpg ) [iqdb]
51695
Last time you had food wasn't that long ago and right now you're more interested why Momizi took you out than people living here, but just deciding right that for you two would be... rude? You stay quiet, and look at Momizi letting her decide.

She looks at you and then back to Suwako. "The offer is nice, but we have other things to do."

Suwako laughs and gives you a wave. "Yeah, all sensible people would be getting ready to sleep around this time. See you later."

As you turn to walk away with Momizi, Suwako seems to remember something and snaps her fingers. "Oh, by the way, you're coming to the festival, right? Kanako would really like it if some humans showed up too." She shrugs and shifts her hat a bit. "I don't really care who they are as long as people visit here."

"Of course she'll be there!" Momizi takes hold of your hand, and then looks in your eyes. "...With me, right Adahn?"

"Uh-umm.." She... She just asked for you to go there with her. You really don't have anything against it, but to state that at the front of these people... That was pretty bold of her. After getting over the surprise you take tighter hold of her hand and nod smiling. "Right, together."

Suwako raises an eyebrow, but doesn't show any other reaction than amused smile. "Well, it'll be two days from now. I'm looking forward to it myself too, so you better be there!" And with that you start walking down the shrine's stairs, holding on to Momizi's hand.

She's leading you a lot slower now. That's not a problem, as it gives you a lot more time to relax, but... Just walking like this without saying anything is kind of dull. Slowly you lean to her, similar to what you did in bath. This time she doesn't gasp, but lets out relaxed breath. You breathe in

"Adahn..." Her voice is quiet, almost like a whisper.

You're still not that good at reading her, so this might be a bother. "...Do you want me to move away?"

She brushes her hand through you hair. "No, this is fine." You continue holding on to her as she leads you down the road, you eyes just barely open.

"We're there." She stops and you take a look around yourself. You've gone off the road, and are now in the middle of trees. This place doesn't really seem that special, but you can hear the waterfall pretty clearly now.

You look at her puzzled. "...Here?" Sure, this place is calm, but other than that...

She shakes her head while smiling. "No, not right here. It's a bit beyond woods, I didn't want you hitting any trees while we're walking."

"Ah, alright." Makes sense, really. Still holding onto her hand, you follow Momizi past trees, into a cliff. There's few rocks in there, but the ground is mostly covered in grass. But that's not what makes it remarkable.

From here you have a clear view of the waterfall, from top to bottom where steam raises into the air. Noise from it isn't too loud, right now it's more like pleasant background noise. "So, what do you think?" Momizi walks past you and sits on one of the larger rocks, while you look at the place.

It's a clear night, so the sight is amazing. Moon is almost full, reflecting to the surface of the river along with the stars. The sight of it against dark river makes you think of... Field of diamonds? Strange, you have no way to know what it'd look like, but you feel that this is right. You walk the rock she's sitting on, and take seat next to her. "..It's beautiful, thank you."

"I'm glad you like it." She sighs, and looks up to the sky.

"...You come here often?" You get a shift yourself a bit closer to her.

She looks at you with smile on her face. "Yes, I usually come here to rest. You might not believe this now, but this place is even greater in the winter nights."

"Really?" You look at her smirking. "But it'll be cold then, can you really appreciate this when you're about to freeze?"

"Oh, you don't have any sense of mood!" She shoves you playfully, and for a while two of you just laugh.

You sit in silence for few minutes, but then turn to her. "Did you only want to show me this, or did you have something else in mind too?"

"Ah!" She quickly turns to face away from you and looks to the ground. "Well... There is. I've thought about this a lot today, and..." She pauses there, breathing in. It's only barely noticeable from rest of her, but her ears show it clearly.

She's trembling.
[ ] Give her time.
[ ] Encourage her.
===============================
Ï was supposed to write. Then for some reason I started watching TMNT OVA.
>> No. 51696
[x] Give her time.
>> No. 51697
[x] Embrace her.
>> No. 51698
[x] Give her time.
>> No. 51699
[ ] Give her time.
>> No. 51700
[x] Give her time.
>> No. 51701
[X] Give her time.
>> No. 51702
[ ] Give her time.
>> No. 51792
[x] Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51793
[x] Give her no chance to survive make her time
>> No. 51795
>>51793

god help me i lol'd
>> No. 51802
{X} Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51803
[x] Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51804
[x] Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
[x] Think to yourself, "I've won. Just as planned."
>> No. 51805
{X} Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51807
[x] Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.

Confession's, fuck yeah.
>> No. 51829
[x] Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51859
Updates?
>> No. 51863
[x] Just as planned.
>> No. 51897
File 121713192743.gif - (362.23KB , 256x184 , 1.gif ) [iqdb]
51897
>> No. 51927
[x] Give her time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51929
[x] Give Vodka time, but smile warmly and encouragingly.
>> No. 51933
>>51929
USDBHÄOIHDSDÄJKOUIGWDGDG
AEGEGF

...Alright. Sorry.
>> No. 51952
>>51933

you best be writing, son
>> No. 52014
This was seriously the worst possible time to not get any ideas for what to write next.
=====================================
If it really is what you hope, then rushing her wouldn't do good. You decide to stay quiet , giving her time to think it through by herself.

She keeps her face on the ground, fidgeting with the sleeve of her yukata. There's a faint blush growing on her face as she clutches her sleeve tighter. This continues for some time, with her almost turning to you few times but then quickly changing her mind, and you waiting patiently for her to do say, or just do something.

Finally she closes her eyes as she breathes out, and then slowly turns to you. She looks as if she was at her limit. "...Adahn, I'm..." She looks at the distance, hesitating again. "Sorry, it's..." You smile to her encouragingly, and she nods. "...Alright. It's just, I have never said this to anybody."

You shake your head. "No, I understand. Please, go on." Right now you're really grateful that she decided to go first. Confessing to another girl is... Awkward.

She looks at you again, looking more serious than before. "In the bath you said that... You were really grateful to me for being so kind to you after just few days, for no reason, right?"

If Aya just hadn't come in... You nod. "Yeah."

She swallows, and shifts bit closer to you. "...What if I said that I had a reason for it?" Pausing, she looks at you. "What would you think then?"

"I don't know. What would that reason be?"

She takes a hold of your hand, and clutches it, tightly. It almost hurts, but you don't care, right now only thing in your mind is Momizi. "I thought that it was weird, but from the first moment you seemed... Different from other humans. The more I have been with you, more I feel like it. And when I thought of you being with Hina, I got angry." She looks in your eyes. "...Do you believe in love?" You gasp, and she pulls you a bit closer to herself. "Sorry, this must be really weird..."

"...No, not at all." You move your arm behind her back and brush her hair. "It would be... Stupid if I didn't understand what you're talking about."

"What do you mean?" She looks at with puzzled expression, but you can see a hint of relief in it as well.

"Yukari brought me here, so this was a completely new world for me." You pause, and smile. "If you think you were weird for liking somebody you just met, try thinking about it from my point of view."

She gives a small giggle. "Yes, That's a bit worse than what I have." After a pause she speaks again. "...So, you... You feel the same way?"

You move your face close to hers, and look at her. "...Yes." And with that, you kiss her. Not violently, but softly pushing your lips against hers, and then parting. She didn't show resistance, but didn't join in either. She's quiet, her face much redder than before and her eyes... They almost look teary. "...Momizi?"

"Thank you." Her voice is quiet, almost like a whisper. She embraces you, pushing her face into your shoulder. "I.. I didn't know.. If you..." You can feel your yukata getting wet. She's crying? You join her in the embrace, holding her tightly against you.

You stay like this for few moments, but eventually she calms down and loosens her hold. You let her move away, and she looks to you, smiling. "It... It's getting late." She gets up, and offers you a hand. "We should get back home." You take it, and after she has pulled you up turn back to forest, but you can't move. Momizi is holding to your hand, not moving from her spot. "No, that would take too long. I'll carry you."

She does have a point. You nod, and move closer so that she can take hold of you, and she grabs you, holding you next to her as she raises up. The trip goes much quicker this way, with her flying over the road and you holding on to her. Perhaps it's good that you don't know how to fly yet.

The house is quiet, Aya and Hina already gone to sleep. Slowly, careful not make any noise you sneak to hallway leading to your bedrooms with Momizi. As it gets time to part, you look at her questionably. She stares at you for a moment, then brushes you of.

"What are you thinking of? You're sleeping in your room!" And she quickly moves to her own, closing to door behind her. But soon it opens again, and you can see her looking through the crack. "...Good night."

Oh well, this is good enough. "Good night." You wave to her as move get to your room, and undress from your yukata, folding it next to your bed. And... Seems like there's a pajama placed there too. Nice. It's too dark to make out clear colors, but you think it's kind of blueish as you put it on, and get to bed.

For the first time in here, you fall to sleep feeling completely at peace.

Choose one.
[ ] Wonderland.
[ ] Road of choices.
[ ] River.
>> No. 52016
[x] Road of choices.

I can smell the conflict coming from this one.
>> No. 52018
[ ] Wonderland.
>> No. 52019
[X] Road of choices.
>> No. 52020
[ ] River.
>> No. 52021
[x] Wonderland.
>> No. 52029
File 12171974237.jpg - (17.18KB , 176x450 , bigsuccess.jpg ) [iqdb]
52029
YES
>> No. 52032
{X} Wonderland.
Moemizi~
>> No. 52033
\ℳℴℯmiji!/

[x] Wonderland.
>> No. 52039
[x] Road of choices.

Sounds gritty.
>> No. 52040
>Wonderland
Alice
>River
Nitori

[+] Road of choices.
>> No. 52041
[x] Road of choices.

Needs a new thread.
>> No. 52044
[X] Road of choices.

Makes me think of the Road of Reconsideration.
>> No. 52045
[x] Road of Choices.
>> No. 52224
[X] Road of choices

In before yandere Momizi.
>> No. 52226
[X] Road of choices
>> No. 52235
>>52224
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 52242
[X] Road of choices

"Choose the sword, and you join me. Choose the ball, and you join your mother... in death. You don't understand my words, but you must choose."
>> No. 52491
>>52242

Wow, I can't believe I actually saw what you did there.