[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120758149593.jpg - (151.47KB , 752x1062 , Meiling.jpg ) [iqdb]
4889 No. 4889
"Sakuya did nothing." Meiling replies to you obstinately. "I was merely told I shouldn't socialize so much on the job. Sir, it is good to see you are well; you should head off home and rest after such an ordeal." It appears China isn't wavering from her story, but this presents a bit of an awkward situation.

"Yes, where do you live?" Glad to switch to another topic, Keine smiles, looking up at you. "You never mentioned it."

"Oh wow, where ever you live has to be awesome, because you know, I'd never settle for anything less than the most BEST human ever! C'mon, you gotta show me, tell me, tell me!" Despite her poor grammar near the end there, Cirno looks rather eager to see where you live.

Mokou does not comment. What exactly do you tell them?


[ ] "Well, I kind of don't live in Gensokyo."

[ ] "It's just a normal house, forget about it."

[ ] "I live far away. Too far, don't worry. I'm on a journey."

[ ] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."

[ ] "I don't have one."

>> No. 4890
Ack, forgot my trip.
>> No. 4892
[x] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."

Hi there sexy... being.
>> No. 4893
[ ] "I live far away. Too far, don't worry. I'm on a journey."
>> No. 4894
[x] "I live far away. Too far, don't worry. I'm on a journey."

Where is my spring, damnit?
>> No. 4895
[X] "Well, I kind of don't live in Gensokyo."

But hell, i wouldn't go back for a million bucks.
>> No. 4896
[x] "Well, I kind of don't live in Gensokyo."
>> No. 4897
Yay GMs back
[X] "I don't have one."
Fuck yes we are a hobo.
Lets live with Keine!
>> No. 4898
[x] "I don't have one."

Hobo pity.
>> No. 4900
[X] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."

Humans wondering into Gensokyo all the time, this IS common knowlege right?
>> No. 4902
[x] "I don't have one."

Anon the hobo. I like it.
>> No. 4903
>>4897
do not want emo keine
>> No. 4904
[x] "I live far away. Too far, don't worry. I'm on a journey."

Look at this lol:
http://zip.4chan.org/jp/res/410813.html
>> No. 4905
Let them pity us, move in with Keine, and get Mokou and Cirno
>> No. 4906
[ ] "Well, I kind of don't live in Gensokyo."
>> No. 4907
[X] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."
>> No. 4908
[x] "Well, I kind of don't live in Gensokyo."
>> No. 4909
[x] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."
I'm from the planet of hats.
>> No. 4910
Am i the only one bothered by the fact China is still calling us "Sir"?
why not tell her call us by our (nonexistant) name?
>> No. 4911
[X] "Well, I kind of don't live in Gensokyo."
>> No. 4912
[ ] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."
wtf, anon? isn't it obvious
>> No. 4913
[x] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."
>> No. 4914
>>4910
It's been beaten into her after all these years, she can't help it
>> No. 4915
>>4904
The legend lives on
>> No. 4917
>>4910
because she is shy and there all those people around us ...
wait for them to disapear
>> No. 4918
[ ] "I don't have one."
>> No. 4919
>>4910
Does she even KNOW Anon's name?

For that matter, does anyone there know?
>> No. 4920
[x] "I live far away. Too far, don't worry. I'm on a journey."
>> No. 4921
>>4918
Actually, scratch that, I'd like to chagne this to

[ ] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."
Sorry about that.
>> No. 4922
>>4917
or get her drunk
>> No. 4923
Am i the only one who thinks Keine is hitting on us
>> No. 4924
>>4910
>>4919

Anon has no name.
GM has tactfully come up with ways to ignore this issue.

I like it like this.
>> No. 4925
Also,[ ] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..." got to
>>4921
>> No. 4927
>>4923
Yes. You are.
>> No. 4928
>>4923

Don't encourage the Keine fags.
>> No. 4930
>>4925
Whoops, my bad. That was for (7) votes. We're going to 10 now, arn't we?
>> No. 4931
Now that I think of it... Shouldn't Gensokyo residents already know about outside world since some of our things end up appearing there? Why not tell them straight?

[x] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."
>> No. 4932
Are we really going for 10 votes?
We are few, who knows if people post double to get their answer to win
>> No. 4933
>>4930
Yes, 10.
>> No. 4934
Don't you guys realize that by explaining we're from outside, there's a chance we'll be setting in motion events where they try to "help" us get back?
>> No. 4935
this other world chitchat will only slow us down.
don't be a slowpoke, mr. dumbass.
>> No. 4936
The only thing I have against "I'm from another world", is that they might think we're crazy, but Keine is all learn'd, so she should probably know about the whole duality thing.
>> No. 4937
>>4934
Why not? So begins an epic quest "Don't get returned home"
>> No. 4938
>>4932
People most likely don't double post. We respect this game too much. Also, if we really have to, we can always ask for some kind of "monitor" from the admin of these boards, who can check the IP of votes. But that seems a bit extreme.
>> No. 4940
how big is gensokyo anyway?
>> No. 4941
>>4934
Possible, but I can guarantee a near unanimous denial should someone offer it.

And I'm done lying for now. We're in good company; deception does nothing for us. Besides, the "other world" answer is the best way to impress Cirno.
>> No. 4943
>>4937
YOUR JOURNAL HAS BEEN UPDATED

but seriously humans that wander in aren't forced to leave so no one will try to send us back if we don't want to.
>> No. 4944
>>4936
To me, it seems more like there's a chance they'll think "other world = alien = MOON PEOPLE".

Mokou haet moon people.
>> No. 4945
[x] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."

It SHOULD be common knowledge that there is an outside world... By why is the technology at such a low level then? Given that there are many modern-times people who wandered into Gensokyo, there ought to be some sort of technological advancement, right?

Well, whatever.
>> No. 4946
Its easy, Reimu can bring us back!
Just ask her for it
>> No. 4947
[x] "i'm from the moon"
that's what i want to say, but ... oh well
>> No. 4948
I will come for you...
>> No. 4951
I still hope for tsundere pedomeido route.
>> No. 4952
>>4945
no fuel, no electricity, no coal
magic only
>> No. 4953
>>4946
But in return Reimu will ask for some donation...
>> No. 4954
File 120758312318.png - (13.33KB , 400x550 , 582758.png ) [iqdb]
4954
Yes, I did nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.
Ufufufu...
>> No. 4955
Another world is now at (9). >>4945
>> No. 4956
>>4954
Sakuya is such a wonderful woman.
>> No. 4957
Oh, and guys, help discreetly bump this thread.
http://zip.4chan.org/jp/res/411099.html#411134
>> No. 4959
>>4945

well let me put it this way, do you personally have enough knowledge of the sciences to apply them practically? Even if that's a yes do you think you can encourage the people of Gensokyo to help you apply these methods when magic is readily available? Does Gensokyo have the infrastructure to support what you want to do? Do you have the tools needed? Can you handle any possible Youkai interference?

It's probably for these reasons Gensokyo hasn't moved on. People may have tried but they either die or get with the program.
>> No. 4960
>>4956
B-but I'm the youngest in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. I'm only 16! Or 20? Well, who knows?
>> No. 4961
>>4957

Why bump it?
I imagine most of the people that were floating around saw it and got here.
>> No. 4964
[x] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."

I beleive this would be the tenth vote.
>> No. 4966
Could we be happy with 7 for now, until momentum picks up? I'm guessing most people were expecting this to start at 2:00.

Also, how would people like me to maintain some kind of RSS feed stating whether or not a YWUIG is going on, as well as announced times? It wouldn't be perfect, but I haven't missed a single thread yet.
>> No. 4967
>>4964
Yeah, that's the tenth vote.
>> No. 4968
>>4966

That would be splendid if it's not too much trouble ofc.
>> No. 4969
>>4959
>Even if that's a yes do you think you can encourage the people of Gensokyo to help you apply these methods when magic is readily available?

Considering that there are many humans from the outside world in Gensokyo, shouldn`t that be an easy task?

Besides, humies are weak and can`t use magicks.
>> No. 4970
>>4968
Ok, I will learn how to use RSS and start a feed on the FTP I use. One second.
>> No. 4971
As an aside, last friday I went to see Stephen Colbert as part of a lecture series. It wasn't so much a lecture as it was a stand up routine. Well, in the process of mocking the dreary nature of our city he talked about the settlers coming here in mid-May, loving the area and burning the wagons. Mid-September sets in and they are sorely regretting the.

Funny enough, but I lost it when he said a bunch of them threw themselves into the lake.
>> No. 4972
>>4964

[X] "Alright, well, I'm from another world, you see, so that's rather hard..."

If it wasn't, here's some insurance.

Now, to try and avoid looking crazy. Which may be difficult if we refuse all offers to help us return home.
>> No. 4974
>>4969
Not that many outsiders really, most humans are descended from those that lived in Gensokyo before it was sealed away. The natives are more magically adept than outsider humans, Youkai out number the humans vastly and have a lot of innate strength but humans are generally more powerful than the average Youkai.

From http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Human

>>Today, the normal Gensokyo human is probably a little more powerful than the average youkai, but the population of youkai greatly outnumbers humans. Most humans live in the Human Village, but a few live in other notable locations.

How did you think humans survived in Gensokyo?
>> No. 4977
File 12075841794.jpg - (227.86KB , 660x500 , Mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
4977
"Really?" Mokou looks definitely interested. "What are things like out there now? What's happened? Almost nobody comes through anymore. Out with it, kid!" You hadn't expected such a reaction from Mokou, but now that you think about it, she did come from out there... What, five hundred years or so ago.

"Give him a minute, Mokou! Oh, I didn't know, I apologize. We should probably find a way to get you back through-"

"Hey what is it like over there, huh, huh?! It has to be pretty awesome, you should take me to see it some time! But you have to stay here for now, ignore them, cuz you're my human, and I have to show you eeeverywhere~! This is so COOL, you are the best human EVER, really!" Cirno interrupts, and grabs you by the hand, jumping up and down.


[ ] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."

[ ] "I would like to find a way home, but not yet."

[ ] "Yes, I'm looking for a way back."

[ ] "Yeah, I can't wait to see it all with you first." Ruffle Cirno's hair
>> No. 4978
[ ] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 4980
[x] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 4982
[X] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 4983
[X] "Yeah, I can't wait to see it all with you first." Ruffle Cirno's hair

"Ruffle Cirno's hair" is the only way to ever go.
>> No. 4984
I cannot decide.
>> No. 4985
must ... resist ... ruffle
[x] "I would like to find a way home, but not yet."
>> No. 4986
[X] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."

would've preferred a non keine answer but it's the only one that suggests I have no intention to go back.

Unless the GM's heading that way and we'll be lucky if we get to bring one of them back with us.
>> No. 4987
Oh my god, I just had an idea.
Remember how we failed to get Flandre to call us "Onii-chan"?

Maybe we can get Cirno to call us her "Nii-nii".

PAT MY HEEEEEAAAAAD, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
>> No. 4988
[X] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."

MUST RESIST RUFFLING
>> No. 4989
No decision
>>4978
leaves Meiling out
>> No. 4990
[X] "Yeah, I can't wait to see it all with you first." Ruffle Cirno's hair

Must not give them any ideas about sending us back. Plus, Cirno hair ruffle, yeah!
>> No. 4991
[ ] "I would like to find a way home, but not yet."
>> No. 4992
[x] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 4993
[x] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 4994
>>4989
Yeah I thought that but there's no option to explain things there.
>> No. 4995
File 120758460038.jpg - (14.72KB , 260x195 , STTroubleTrib.jpg ) [iqdb]
4995
this is what cirno looks to anon (ignore the wrong color)
>> No. 4996
[X] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."

I don't know why, but this was a particularly brutal decision.
>> No. 4997
[x] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 4998
>>4938
proxies I'm afraid. Won't stop anyone
>> No. 4999
[x] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 5001
[x] "Yeah, I can't wait to see it all with you first." Ruffle Cirno's hair

I just had to, I mean, Cirno said "Fuck yes, you are the best human ever!"
>> No. 5002
>>4995
Cirno looks like Kirk?
>> No. 5003
File 120758473047.png - (336.34KB , 600x400 , 1207101862888.png ) [iqdb]
5003
It was nice meeting you, Anonymous.
Until next time.
>> No. 5004
Must... Ruffle...

[ ] "Yeah, I can't wait to see it all with you first." Ruffle Cirno's hair
>> No. 5005
>>4999 is the 10th vote for "Return to Keine's home"
>> No. 5007
Oh ho, some feel like going home, eh? Most interesting...
>> No. 5008
Needs more Cirno.
>> No. 5009
[X] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
Lets go with the flow i say, when the time for the bunnies come lets change the course then.
>> No. 5010
>>5008
She's coming with us.

It's poor meiling I feel sorry for.

PROMISE ME ANON, GM! PROMISE WE'LL COME BACK TO SEE HER LATER!
>> No. 5013
>>5007
Can't say I blame them.
Anon is clearly too much of a pussy to be able to hack it in Gensokyo. We've already gotten our ass repeatedly handed to us by an overgrown puddle, to say nothing of all the things that can actually TRY to kill us.

Maybe it's best to run home, taking nothing with us but humiliation and regret, the stench of failure flowing from every pore in our body.
>> No. 5014
This time i didn't vote.
It's a bit unfair all the options make us leave China out of the explenation, plus- i want to be friendly with Keine, but Cirno&China are my fav's.
there should have been a "I don't want to go back" option.
>> No. 5016
i can understand you want to get away from the lake as far as possible
>> No. 5017
>>5010
Of course we'll come back. We have to give Patchy her inhaler, cook for the gala, and finish befriending Sakuya.
>> No. 5019
>>5010
Cirno hair ruffling may have been a good stall technique to stay with China, But, you'll have to wait for a more socially appropriate time to visit her again. Inc, I aggro'd a post. Mages on CC!
>> No. 5022
GM, after the winner is clear now, can you not tell us what vote would get us closer to what character?
>> No. 5024
>>5022
Just because you seem to address one character doesn't mean it brings you as close to one character as it does another...
>> No. 5026
>>5022
But isn't rubbing in Anon's face how they made a choice that took them farther away from what they wanted part of the fun?

Like when we were told it was really Keine in the bathroom way back when, instead of Mokou like most everyone thought.
>> No. 5027
>>5014
I think we can make our intentions known in an explanation, assuming we can come to a consensus.

As for Meiling, I think we've exhausted our interactions for now. Mokou and Keine came to retreive us, and we should oblige. How would Meiling perceive it if we totally snubbed the people that came all the way to check on us to hit on her? Sure we're giving her attention, but we'll look like total assholes in the process, and don't think she won't notice.

Not that acting like an asshole isn't already our MO, though.
>> No. 5029
>>5019

Picnic lunch with China, it will happen oh yes.
>> No. 5031
[X] "Yeah, I can't wait to see it all with you first." Ruffle Cirno's hair
>> No. 5032
>>5027
Quite agreed. We've talked to everyone and activated every quest at the SDM we can at this point. Until we either complete some more or get enough time to pass for us to be called back again, we have no reason to be there and thus cannot advance things further.

Though, in this case instead of the townspeople just saying the same things over and over and over again, the townspeople get annoyed and decide to shank you.
>> No. 5034
Goddamn Anon is clingy.
>> No. 5035
>>5019
Ice trap at the hunter, squishies with aggro run there
>> No. 5036
>>5034
It's because we're so lonely ;_;
>> No. 5039
Fucking RSS feed.

Hey Anon, what am I doing wrong, and could someone link me to a nice example of using XML and RSS in conjunction? This doesn't seem to work on its own:

http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG_RSS.rss
>> No. 5041
>>5034
We're weak, we know as soon as we get out of range of SDM we'll act like China never existed.
>> No. 5042
[X] "Woah, woah. Perhaps we should go to your house first, Keine? Might be easier to explain there."
>> No. 5044
WAking up from my nap, getting myself some good Kebab and finding you back here GM

It must be my lucky day
[X] "I would like to find a way home, but not yet."
>> No. 5045
[x]Mine for fish.

Grind grind grind.
>> No. 5047
>>5045
>>[x]Mine for Eggs.
>> No. 5050
>>5039
Nevermind, I think I've almost got it working.
>> No. 5051
Just returned from eating Scrambled Eggs.
Now we can go home, not to our home.
>> No. 5055
>>5047
It occurs to me that for the artisan cooking quest, you actually do have to grind for eggs to make omelettes.

http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=6610
>> No. 5060
Okay, for anyone who cares, RSS feed for YWUIG threads and archive updates, as well as general news:

http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG_RSS.xml
>> No. 5061
>>5055
"When are you going to stop making scrambled eggs anon?"
"When I can make a soufflé through instinct alone."
>> No. 5064
File 120758663738.jpg - (32.32KB , 260x195 , anonliekcirnohair.jpg ) [iqdb]
5064
>> No. 5065
File 120758666080.jpg - (111.04KB , 577x699 , 1202923743676.jpg ) [iqdb]
5065
>>5060
Awesome, many thanks!
>> No. 5066
>>5060

Thats pretty neat.
>> No. 5067
I think Anon must have a reason that he woke up in Gensokyo. Remilia knew it. Maybe it is your destiny to make something big, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 5068
>>5067
A big harem?
>> No. 5070
>>5064

Lol!
>> No. 5071
>>5068
Nooo! You must save Gensokyo!
USE YOUR BRAIN DUMBASS!!
>> No. 5072
>>5047
>[x]Mine for Eggs.

I having flashbacks to Morrowind. Yes, that bow does smell like ash yams. Are those spiders in that matchbox? I know that you poisoned my clothes. Do you like kwama eggs too?
>> No. 5074
>>5071
We save Gensokyo with a big harem?
>> No. 5075
>>5074
I give up ;_;
>> No. 5076
>>5064 ´
"This hair...IT WAS MADE FOR ME!!!#
>> No. 5077
>>5072
That rings a bell, does a character say that?
>> No. 5078
>>5077
Crazy Telvanni lady. She gives you a quest that involves visiting an egg mine.
>> No. 5079
>>5075

Wait, wait! I think I got it!
We save Gensokyo...with an omelet! A big omelet!

For that harem!
>> No. 5081
>>5079
Anonymous: CAVED!! in one hand, China in the other, saving Gensokyo.
>> No. 5082
>>5078
I became a Telvanni so I may well have done that quest and forgot.

>>5079
MY LIFE FOR GENSOKYO
>> No. 5083
>>5079
What if we save the Harem with the help of Gensokyo?
>> No. 5085
>>5083
Only if Gensokyo lets us bang it later.
>> No. 5087
>>5085
I think Gensokyo will let us "do it"
>> No. 5088
>>5087
Ifyouknowwhatimean
>> No. 5090
>>5088
Oh I know what you mean
>> No. 5092
Why would Anon ever go back when he can stay and be surrounded with attractive women?
>> No. 5093
>>5092
Are they women or girls? You know that's serious business.
>> No. 5094
>>5092
Because he's a wimp who will basically have every single one of those attractive women either wanting nothing to do with him or wanting him dead by the time this is all over.
>> No. 5095
Why is the default name for people on this board Anonymous when obviously it should be Dumbass?
>> No. 5096
>>5095
That's MISTER Dumbass, to you.
>> No. 5097
Dunno
>> No. 5098
>>5095
It is namefag
>> No. 5099
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GM?
All the canned soup in the world wouldn't take such a long 7 minutes to finish.
>> No. 5100
>>5099
Namekian soup takes seven Namekian minutes to fully prepare. ON NAMEK.
>> No. 5101
>>5099
Namek posses such a high gravity field that time distorts around it and five minuets worth of fighting will take about 30 minuets to resolve.
>> No. 5103
>>5093
Point taken. Probably why the more mature ones are the most obvious routes (Kiene, China, Sakuya, etc). I guess I'd only really complain if Anon went pedophilic for someone.
>> No. 5104
>>5103
We've already come to the conclusion Cirno would freeze our dick off.
>> No. 5105
>>5103
>>5104
Akyu route
>> No. 5106
>>5103
They are the most obvious routes because they're the only ones that matter.
>> No. 5107
>>5104
get caved by keine, kicked into the lake by china, knifed by sakuya ...
there is no safe sex in gensokyo
>> No. 5108
Okay. I've made it so that the RSS feed that point to archive-updates should link to the first update of that day, to make things a bit easier.
>> No. 5109
Only true route is Flandre route.
>> No. 5110
... Morrowind... In reply...
Damnit, they're catching on. Fuck, GO, MY BEAUTIFUL NORD TANK, KILL THEM ALL, WITH YOUR PRETTY, LONG BLOND HAIR! PROVE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WITH A NON-SMASHED IN FACE~!
Seriously though, people keep trying to talk to me, but the next post is being written.
>> No. 5111
>>5095

While funny, you know someone won't get it and would get overly offended and complain.
>> No. 5112
I wonder what's with Mokou's sudden interest?
>> No. 5113
File 120758860963.jpg - (101.87KB , 520x554 , Flan loev Anon.jpg ) [iqdb]
5113
>>5109
>> No. 5114
>>5107
The risk makes it all that much better.
>> No. 5115
Lets remember our fallen Friend Mr. Bear
>> No. 5117
Real men can take their women in a fight. Unfortunately, there isn't a single one we could ever hope to match here, especially if we have no magic potential. Enjoy being the woman in every relationship, anon.
>> No. 5118
>>5112
You know how if you had a hometown you left a long time ago, only to suddenly meet someone from there, you might get curious and ask about how things changed and all that?

Think like that, only in this case your old town is outside a mystical barrier that shuts out everything keeping you trapped where you are now.
>> No. 5119
>>5112
Leaving everything behind to become a hermit in the Bamboo Forest of Lost because her father was humiliated by her potential new mom... wait, she's an illegitimate child then and therefore wasn't allowed out in public?

Yeah, she should've lost all her interest in the outside world or perhaps wants to know if things worsened there.
>> No. 5120
>>5117
Hey, we showed we can at least overpower someone like Marisa in physical combat. I doubt any of the other human females are any stronger.

It's just when we're not in grabbing range and they have HAX that we're in trouble.

...well, shit.
>> No. 5121
>>5108
Are there any other features that people would like to see in the arhives/RSS feed?
>> No. 5122
>>5117
I certainly will, rrrrowr!
>> No. 5123
GM how old are you? Are you in college?
>> No. 5124
>>5117
>Enjoy being the woman in every relationship, anon.

We will. Immensely.
>> No. 5125
>>Enjoy being the woman in every relationship, anon.

I think Anon has already proven their ability to fit in that role by being Flandre's bitch in a pretty, pretty dress.
>> No. 5126
>>5117

I can't think of anything that would fit anon better.
>> No. 5127
>>5121

Room service!
>> No. 5128
File 120758918682.jpg - (106.36KB , 555x615 , Meiling2.jpg ) [iqdb]
5128
Mokou grins. "See, and you'll have to tell me everything!"

"That might be kind of hard-" You're cut off as Mokou effortlessly floats off the ground. Jesus Christ, Gensokyo, WHY DOES EVERYTHING FLY? Nonetheless, she prepares to take off, while Cirno grabs you by the collar. Hell, even Keine is flying. "C'mon, let's go!" Cirno prepares to take off, but a few brief seconds delay gives you time to say parting words to the gatekeeper who looks relatively forlorn at all the visitors departing. Such idle chattering is probably rare for the Chinese youkai.

Meiling looks at you with a small smile. "I suppose we didn't get to meet for long Sir, and I know it wasn't too pleasant, but I apologize and hope you come again. It was nice to see you."


[ ] "Bye Meiling!"

[ ] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

[ ] Wave and smile

[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 5129
File 120758922474.jpg - (255.83KB , 800x639 , 8241a9df04f122ec522d598adb234d5a.jpg ) [iqdb]
5129
If Anon enjoys the prospect of being dominated that much, I would think the path we must take is clear...
>> No. 5131
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5132
[ ] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5133
[ ] "Bye Meiling!"
>> No. 5134
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

We've got to show we care, and will be back some time.
>> No. 5135
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

You should be able to solve this, anon.
>> No. 5136
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

>I know it wasn't too pleasant
Yes it was! TELL HER IT WAS
>> No. 5137
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5138
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
They're waiting for you, Mr. Dumbass. In the Test Chamber.
>> No. 5139
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

It would be nice to let her know we'll be back one way or another.
>> No. 5140
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5141
>>5128
Darn it, Anon needs to learn how to fly somehow.
>> No. 5142
[ ] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
because we'll return here eventually
>> No. 5143
[ ] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5144
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
Well that was easy
>> No. 5145
>>5142
Winner by far.
>> No. 5146
>>5141
we will fuse with cirno
>> No. 5147
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

Square hole, the cube goes in the square hole!
>> No. 5148
[ ] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5149
To fly all we need to do is *believe* we can fly.
>> No. 5150
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5151
[ ] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

Because I'm sure Remilia's going to call us to come back at a very inconvenient time.
>> No. 5152
>>5141
flyinglake.jpg
>> No. 5153
>>5138
Don't worry Mr dumbass, Cirno SHOULD protect from most of the dangers during this test. We think you'll be quite comfortable
>> No. 5154
>>5117
Good relationships are equal partnerships. They're not about "who can beat who in a fight" or dominating the other person.
>> No. 5155
[x] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5156
A predictable landslide victory.

Also, if we want to fly, we just need to forget to fall.
>> No. 5157
>>5149
Exactly. Just throw yourself at the ground, and miss.
>> No. 5158
>>5149
I thought we had to believe we could touch the sky. We only think about it every night and day.
>> No. 5159
File 120758958090.jpg - (93.95KB , 1022x768 , 120294060062.jpg ) [iqdb]
5159
>>5149
And fairy dust! Get Cirno on the line!
>> No. 5160
>>5146
So Dumbass gets an increased capacity for intelli-
>> No. 5161
>>5146
I'd fuse with her if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5162
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5163
>>5161
I would, too, if I understand your meaning.
>> No. 5164
File 120758985067.jpg - (9.40KB , 192x224 , Th07sc001.jpg ) [iqdb]
5164
>>5159
>fairy dust

I don't think that's such a good idea
>> No. 5165
>>5154
Naive anon is naive. With women, you're either the one wearing the pants, or you're the one wearing the skirt. Women aren't going to respect a man who won't dominate them. You have to make it clear to them who the boss is.
>> No. 5166
>>With women, you're either the one wearing the pants, or you're the one wearing the skirt.

This is an accurate description of our relationship with Flandre.
>> No. 5167
>>5165
I have no problem with being a stay-at-home dad, cooking eggs and doing housework and teaching the kids how to kick ass at IaMP.
>> No. 5168
>>5165
>With toehoes, you're either the one wearing the silly hat, or you're the one wearing the frilly dress. Toehoes aren't going to respect a mid boss. You have to make it clear to them who the boss is.
>> No. 5169
Mokous sudden interest. I think I know the answer to your question.

On our Earth there are many myths about such creatures... Mokou is a phoenix. She was on the earth some time ago... She only wants to know how things go on. Maybe there isn't any way to go back... Or so...

Also: I'm interested in a Mokou route <3
>> No. 5170
>>5166
>>This is an accurate description of our relationship with the lake.
>> No. 5171
>With toehoes, you're either the one wearing the silly hat, or you're the one wearing the frilly dress. Toehoes aren't going to respect a mid boss.

Damnit.
>> No. 5172
File 120759037483.jpg - (209.12KB , 640x480 , DUMBASS.jpg ) [iqdb]
5172
I say we forget the Keine/Meiling combo and go for a Meiling/Sakuya one.

There is no way that could possible end horribly for us. At all.
>> No. 5174
>>5169
Mokou route could be win - but I still prefer Keine simply because it would suck to be burned to death in a compromising position.

Also, long tripcode is loooooooong.
>> No. 5175
ANON MUST GET A HAT!!
>> No. 5176
>>5170
No, the lake is the abusive partner who we know we need to keep the hell away from, but for some reason keep going back to for more abuse while fooling ourselves into believing we can change it for the better, and that it only hurts us like that when it's drunk.
>> No. 5177
>>5174
Secure tripcodes are for jerks.

So no other archive-feature requests?
>> No. 5178
>>5174
Or out lived. Or simply used as a distraction when she's not out fighting Kaguya.

And to hell with Keine. The priority order is:

Reisen
Meiling
Cirno\Sakuya
Flandre\Remillia
Keine
Lake
>> No. 5179
>>5175
We should put a shell on our head.
>> No. 5180
>>5176
Yeah and we know the lake is always drunk. It feeds directly on Youkai Mountain water.
>> No. 5181
>>5179
Why not just steal someone's bloomers and wear them as a hat?
>> No. 5182
>>5177
Winning lotto numbers?
>> No. 5183
>>5182
Okay, once the LHC is done, I'll ask them to send me winning lotto numbers from the future.
>> No. 5184
>>5181
That does cover both frilly dress and hat.....
>> No. 5185
>>5181
Nah. Anon should totally get a green baseball cap with a question mark on the front...
>> No. 5186
I still think we should wear something egg-themed on our head. It would increase our affinity with our egg-powers.
>> No. 5187
Ask Ran if she can make us a hat. Oh yeah, we haven't met her yet, right.
>> No. 5188
File 120759093483.jpg - (136.34KB , 1537x1660 , Cropped 04 BORSALINO-cobra.jpg ) [iqdb]
5188
>>5169
Mokou is a human with phoenix powers. She just wants to know what's going on in the outside world.

>>5175
A Borsalino Fedora. Anonymous can accept nothing less.
>> No. 5189
>>5186
OMG A FRYING PAN!
>> No. 5190
File 120759098091.jpg - (12.93KB , 354x310 , 787491.1-725018.jpg ) [iqdb]
5190
>>5186
>> No. 5191
>>5187
Cirno should make us a hat. A hat made by the strongest in Gensokyo will surely be the strongest hat.
>> No. 5192
>>5188
but it needs frills and stuff
>> No. 5193
File 120759101240.jpg - (117.36KB , 375x500 , 346759040_3cb11f55d8.jpg ) [iqdb]
5193
>>5186
>> No. 5194
>>5192

We can put frills on the inside, like Marisa does with her hat. Or we can replace the fedora band with a lace ribbon.
>> No. 5195
>>5191
Let's just wear Cirno's underwear. It's sure to be the strongest.
>> No. 5196
File 120759112114.jpg - (72.93KB , 550x650 , fcf0400b78c4a65bbc56a0a4a9e7fe37fd35274f.jpg ) [iqdb]
5196
>>5186
>> No. 5197
>>5195
Hell let's just convince Cirno to sit on our head all the time.
>> No. 5198
File 120759132324.png - (53.14KB , 456x600 , 1205196304794.png ) [iqdb]
5198
>>5129
>If Anon enjoys the prospect of being dominated that much, I would think the path we must take is clear...

Absolutely clear.
>> No. 5199
So a compromise would be a frilly green fedora with feathered chicken wings on either side and a frying pan handle coming out the back?
>> No. 5200
>>5194
you sure are into this stuff
>> No. 5201
>>5197
Better idea: let Cirno ride piggy-back.
>> No. 5202
>>5201
>Better idea: let Cirno ride
>> No. 5203
>>5199
Anon the stylish viking pan
>> No. 5204
Rinnosuke doesn't wear a hat.

What anon needs are glasses
>> No. 5205
>>5204
Lots of glasses..
>> No. 5206
>>5157
The Lake is happy to welcome you back. Water is so much nice than ground, anyways.
>> No. 5207
>>5204
We'll lose our mythic eyes of deep perversion.
>> No. 5208
>>5206
That's some hardcore english you've got going there.
>> No. 5209
File 120759169484.jpg - (91.86KB , 500x522 , HEV_suit_AYool.jpg ) [iqdb]
5209
screw the silly ribbons
we need an HEV suit
>> No. 5210
>>5207
But retain our mystic eyes of depth perception. Only eyepatches can remove those.
>> No. 5211
>>5197
The strongest ice fairy... that would be the strongest hat...
>> No. 5212
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"

Did we have a winner?
>> No. 5213
File 120759185236.jpg - (71.45KB , 448x750 , cb01fa45a5a3a1b94df6b7486154498727823187.jpg ) [iqdb]
5213
>>5196

Wait. No. We need this.
>> No. 5215
>>5213
That gave me an idea..
Steal Keine's hat->capture a youkai->put it into our new hat->ULTIMATE YOUKAI POWERED WEAPON COMBINED WITH OUR DEFENSIVE AMULET->GOOD END

We must now decide whom we capture..
>> No. 5216
>>5215
put mokou in keineball. become fucking awesome super mario with fireballs.
>> No. 5217
File 120759242060.jpg - (123.52KB , 276x1070 , keine_mokous_tutor_06.jpg ) [iqdb]
5217
>>5215
>> No. 5218
File 12075925812.jpg - (272.33KB , 1024x768 , 70247535aaf1713e142fd88333557e3acfd45590.jpg ) [iqdb]
5218
Suddenly, why we're so good with eggs and why Cirno likes us so much makes sense.
>> No. 5219
>>5218
Anonymous is really Chicken Boo.
>> No. 5221
>>5219
OH GOD DID YOU REALLY JUST DROP THE NOSTALGIA BOMB
YOU ASSHOLE
>> No. 5222
>>5218>>5219
we cook eggs we don't lay them
>> No. 5223
>>5219
Christ lets hope not, that poor bird could never get a good end. ;_;
>> No. 5224
>>5222

Thats what YOU think. How do you think eggs just happen to be everywhere you go?

You just refuse to remember.
>> No. 5225
>>5224
Oh god that's why Sakuya found us so amusing.

Anon: "Got any eggs?"

Sakuya: "No..."

*anon lays a batch of eggs and passes out, Sakuya watches in horror*

Anon (regaining conciousness): "What do you call these?"

Sakuya can only watch in silent disgust as we cook our children for her
>> No. 5227
>>5225>>5224
Note to self: Avoid Yuyuko and her ilk at all costs.
>> No. 5229
>>5225
And we already thought Mystia would flip her lid just from how good we were at cooking eggs.

Now she'd go into some hellish berserk fury.
>> No. 5230
[X] "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling!"
>> No. 5231
File 120759418632.jpg - (74.77KB , 300x300 , 1191007950863.jpg ) [iqdb]
5231
>>5225
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5233
File 120759437717.jpg - (47.90KB , 486x528 , 1206438674368.jpg ) [iqdb]
5233
>>5225
>> No. 5234
File 120759447261.jpg - (18.88KB , 170x170 , 1206632954040.jpg ) [iqdb]
5234
>>5225
>> No. 5235
File 120759456587.jpg - (58.35KB , 640x464 , DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.jpg ) [iqdb]
5235
>>5225
>> No. 5236
>>5225

I guess that makes us a lay-dee boy
>> No. 5237
Is GM tutoring loli right now, or something?
>> No. 5238
>>5237

7 minutes.
>> No. 5239
>>5237
looks like. monday was loliday
>> No. 5240
File 120759513368.jpg - (67.30KB , 531x750 , Meiling3.jpg ) [iqdb]
5240
Meiling smiles and waves at you timidly as the four of you depart, and soon you cannot see her as Cirno speeds onwards.


[ ] "So, why do you wear such a silly hat, Keine?"

[ ] "How old are you, Mokou?"

[ ] "Hey, Cirno. You could call me Nii-nii."

[ ] "The maid wears pad, I found out that too."

[ ] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5241
>>5240
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5242
>>5240

[ ] "So, why do you wear such a silly hat, Keine?"
[ ] "How old are you, Mokou?"
[ ] "Hey, Cirno. You could call me Nii-nii."
[ ] "The maid wears pad, I found out that too."
[x] All of the above
>> No. 5243
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You could call me Nii-nii."

FUCK YES.
>> No. 5244
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5245
[ ] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5246
[x] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5247
[x] Remain silent, dear god

or

[x]Shout "SPRING HAS ARRIVED!" as you fly.
>> No. 5248
>>5240
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You could call me Nii-nii."

Holy shit hard to resist pad option
>> No. 5249
Don't insult the hat.
NEVER ask a woman her age.
Don't talk about the pad.

Clearly, Nii-nii is the only proper choice here.
>> No. 5250
God ,cant decide
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5251
>>5243
Also, no. Just no. Nii-nii is something Satoko would say, and Cirno is not an abused little girl.
>> No. 5252
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5253
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5254
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You could call me Nii-nii."
>> No. 5255
[X] Remain silent, dear god

Oh, boy.
>> No. 5256
[x] "So, why do you wear such a silly hat, Keine?"
>> No. 5257
>>5237
Lolitime is in half an hour.
>> No. 5258
[X] How the heck do you guys manage to fly, anyways?
>> No. 5259
>>5240
dammit we were supposed to tell her she's wrong, it WAS pleasant

[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5260
[X] Remain silent, dear god

NONE OF THOSE OPTIONS ARE GOOD
>> No. 5261
>>5257
Do you continue after lolitime?
Or is it then the end for today?
>> No. 5262
[X] "The maid wears pad, I found out that too."

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH oh yeah!
>> No. 5263
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5264
[x]Shout "SPRING HAS ARRIVED!" as you fly.

Alternately

[x]Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5265
[x] "The maid wears pad, I found out that too."
>> No. 5266
Aaand the winner is

>>5259 Remain silent.

Although I would've preferred a "How the heck do you guys manage to fly, anyways?" option.
>> No. 5267
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5268
[x] nii-nii
[x] nii-nii
[x] nii-nii

and
>>5123
>>5123
>>5123
>> No. 5269
[x] How do you fly?

I think it's time we finally got this shit sorted out, Anon.
>> No. 5270
>>5268
a/s/l lol
>> No. 5271
maybe it's better to remain silent and not distract the others while we are flying over the lake
>> No. 5272
[ ] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5273
>>5269
But you are talking to Cirno. Cirno has wings!
YOU DUMBASS
>> No. 5274
File 120759580328.jpg - (82.51KB , 336x618 , 6dbf464d030d0aa72630e883c455024e.jpg ) [iqdb]
5274
>>5251
So you DON'T want to pat her head?
>> No. 5275
File 120759582342.jpg - (97.70KB , 587x675 , 9a854724478c4d6d88bd4f5beb5f8c0f.jpg ) [iqdb]
5275
You somehow manage not to say anything too stupid as you pass over the lake below. For some reason, you can't quite place it though, but you have a dread of that body of water. Perhaps it is the depth, perhaps it is how long it spans, but seriously, you wouldn't want to be dropped into it. Heh. You know, that reminds you...


[ ] "How do you guys fly?"

[ ] "Hey Cirno, could you call me Onii-chan?"

[ ] "SPRING IS HERE!"

[ ] "Where can you get smashed in Gensokyo?"

[ ] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
>> No. 5277
[ ] "SPRING IS HERE!"
And/or
[ ] "How do you guys fly?"
>> No. 5278
[x] "How do you guys fly?"
>> No. 5279
[x] "SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 5280
[X] "How do you guys fly?"
As much as I'd love to remain silent, I figure this is as appropriate a time to ask as ever.
>> No. 5281
[x] "How do you guys fly?"
>> No. 5282
[X] "SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 5283
[X] "SPRING IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!"
>> No. 5284
[X] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

Cirno is carrying us.

If we ask how to fly, she might try to teach us how by throwing us into the deep end.
>> No. 5285
>>5165

The day before Jack was to marry Jill, Jack’s father told Jack of the story of his wedding night.
On the wedding night, Jack’s father said to Jack’s mother, “Try on my pants.” Jack’s mother tried on the pants and said, “They’re too big.” “That’s right. I wear the pants in this relationship and from now on you should listen and do what I tell you,” replied Jack’s father. “From that night on, I haven’t had a single problem with your mother”, Jack’s father told Jack.

On his wedding night, Jack decided to put into practice what his father had told him. He took off his pants and gave them to Jill to try. “They’re to big, they don’t fit,” said Jill. “That’s right. I wear the pants in this relationship and from now on you should listen and do what I tell you,” Jack said to Jill, mirroring his father. Jill gave her pants to Jack and told him to try hers. “They’re too tight,” Jack said. Jill replied, “That’s right and unless you get rid of that attitude of yours, you won’t ever get in them.”
>> No. 5286
[x] "How do you guys fly?"
cirno gives us flying lessons
>> No. 5287
>>5277
W-wait! "How do you guys fly?", You ask.

"Why, it's really easy, human!" Cirno shouts "All you have to do is think about flying, and you'll do it! Try it yourself!"

Suddenly, you feel yourself falling...

...Into the cold embrace of the lake...
>> No. 5288
[X] "SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 5289
[x] "How do you guys fly?"

IT'S MAAAAAAAAAAAGIC!
>> No. 5290
[X] "How do you guys fly?"
>> No. 5291
[X] "How do you guys fly?"
must know
>> No. 5292
[X] "SPRING IS HERE!"

Cirno is going to remember Letty then drop us.
>> No. 5293
[ ] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
>> No. 5294
flying lessons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ie3Myg0c6U
>> No. 5295
[X] "SPRING IS HERE!"

do it do it do it
>> No. 5296
[X] "How do you guys fly?"

As nice as it is being at their complete mercy at the moment we need to know how to fly.
>> No. 5297
[x] "How do you guys fly?"

I like to play, DANGEROUSLY.

Besides I'm sure one of the others will catch us, Moku has had a lot of time to improve her reflexes after all.
>> No. 5298
[X] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
>> No. 5299
[x] "Hey Cirno, could you call me Onii-chan?"
>> No. 5300
[X] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
Alright, alright, enough of trying to kill myself, I guess.
>> No. 5301
>>5296
10th flying vote, and winner, I'm pretty sure.

Horray for flying!
>> No. 5302
New thread please, this one is taking too long to load now ;_;
>> No. 5304
[X] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
>> No. 5305
Lolitime, guys.
>> No. 5306
10th vote for flying?
we gonna get laked for sure...
GMs gonna leave soon, so new thread when hes back
>> No. 5307
File 120759652768.png - (173.65KB , 500x500 , 12060263211282.png ) [iqdb]
5307
You won't be able to escape spring for long, Anon!
>> No. 5308
[X] "How do you guys fly?"

[ ] "Where can you get smashed in Gensokyo?" the answer to this is obvious: EVERYWHERE!
>> No. 5309
File 120759656315.jpg - (141.18KB , 571x387 , InuKag.jpg ) [iqdb]
5309
>>5297
>I'm sure one of the others will catch us, Moku has had a lot of time to improve her reflexes after all.

but I don't want to be Kagome
>> No. 5310
>>5309

Every fucking time....
>> No. 5311
>>5309
Damn you.
>> No. 5312
>>5294
this is an accurate description of cirno teaching anon to fly.
also win for monty python
>> No. 5313
>>Besides I'm sure one of the others will catch us, Moku has had a lot of time to improve her reflexes after all.

You mean how like Meiling could easily use her martial artist reflexes to stop us should we do something stupid like commit suicide via lake?

Because, yeah, that totally worked out like that last time.
>> No. 5314
File 120759672874.jpg - (117.90KB , 578x600 , 1206773985267.jpg ) [iqdb]
5314
>>5309
>> No. 5315
>>5306
Oh, you're that guy who said you had GM on AIM, right? Could you possibly tell us when she logs off/goes idle for tutoring/random things, but doesn't tell us? It'd save us a few F5's.
>> No. 5316
[x] "How do you guys fly?"
>> No. 5317
[X] Remain silent, dear god
>> No. 5318
[ ] For fucks sake, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!
>> No. 5319
>>5314

Oh god, my hear-HNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
>> No. 5320
>>5275

[ ] "SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 5321
[x] "Hey Cirno, could you call me Onii-chan?"
>> No. 5322
File 120759756852.jpg - (195.43KB , 600x768 , patmyheadpreease.jpg ) [iqdb]
5322
Shame the Nii-nii and Onii-chan options won't win.
Cirno is already our adorable little sister, but some confirmation of that would be icing on the cake.
>> No. 5324
>>5315
No, GM said she was leaving for "lolitutoring in 30 min". He doesn't have GM's AIM.

I do. But I'm too lazy to inform you guys of every thing she does. That, and I like watching you guys SUFFER
>> No. 5325
>>5322
only flan may call me onii-chan
>> No. 5326
I have no AIM of GM, she said some posts before tutor in 30 mins or something.
People say they got her aim or something, dunno whats true or not.
Its hard to get in touch with GM. Someone who knows her, tell her dr dojin really wants to talk to her.
>> No. 5327
>>5322
Gently, gently anon.

Tip toe through the tulips, not attack the terrain with cleats.

The time will come
>> No. 5328
File 120759775750.jpg - (55.90KB , 432x288 , 1202407104428.jpg ) [iqdb]
5328
>>5324
>> No. 5329
>>5322
Must resisit cuteness
Oh screw it Now I want to go towards the Cirno route again
>> No. 5330
>>5329
RUFFLE END
>> No. 5331
>>5329
Cirno's path is the strongest. Also,
>>5324
That is extremely unhelpful, kind sir. If Yukari could manipulate the border between your personality and your being, and replace it with a more helpful one, that would be extremely useful.

Please consider it, though!
>> No. 5332
File 120759826574.jpg - (38.34KB , 400x442 , 118933950372020.jpg ) [iqdb]
5332
>>5329
Think bigger.
>> No. 5333
File 120759837049.jpg - (98.79KB , 461x650 , 119252954659588.jpg ) [iqdb]
5333
>>5332
Or bigger still.
>> No. 5334
>>5332
Now you're thinking with harems!
>> No. 5335
loli harem is superior
>> No. 5336
File 120759845987.jpg - (194.19KB , 421x600 , 1188458885375.jpg ) [iqdb]
5336
Meiling loev Cirno
>> No. 5338
>>5336
Cirno/China threesome

...Oh god do want
>> No. 5339
[x] "How do you guys fly?
>> No. 5340
>>5336
Now I see it! China has bigger TITS than I..
I must find my pads!!
>> No. 5341
File 120759884413.jpg - (237.97KB , 500x500 , 1207017747340.jpg ) [iqdb]
5341
Eyes on target.
>> No. 5342
>>5326
>Its hard to get in touch with GM. Someone who knows her, tell her dr dojin really wants to talk to her.

yeah I think she figured that out by now
>> No. 5343
Its hard to get in touch with GM. Someone who knows her, tell her Zun really wants to talk to her.
>> No. 5344
File 120759901683.png - (149.81KB , 450x500 , 1205782867702.png ) [iqdb]
5344
>>5341
BUT THERE ARE SO MANY TARGETS
I CAN'T DECIDE
>> No. 5345
Something tells me those flying lessons will turn into SWIMMING LESSONS.
>> No. 5346
>>5341
Negative Dumbass 1. That is not primary target. Secondary targets are to be achieved on the next run.
>> No. 5347
Gah. I hate you all. nobody wants patchy. Just because she seems to hate you right now means nothing. the little demon's willing to help us, so WE NEED TO FIND THAT DAMN INHALER. There has to be one SOMEWHERE in gensokyo, if not, we need to raid moonland mansion for either medicine, or the 1200 yr old bitch with a bow'n'arrow.
>> No. 5348
>>5347
She hates us? Patchy's not high on my list of priorities but I didn't think she hates us, I thought she was quite fond of us really.
>> No. 5350
File 120759936056.jpg - (5.55KB , 320x240 , Herc2.jpg ) [iqdb]
5350
>>5346
Shut up, Command. God.
>> No. 5351
File 120759943858.jpg - (90.09KB , 317x500 , 1206637666161.jpg ) [iqdb]
5351
>>5347
>> No. 5352
lol, just trying to be helpful here
>> No. 5353
>>5347
Hate? Hardly.
She had at least enough sympathy for us to give us advice on how to survive our time with Flandre, and between her appreciation of helping thwart Marisa's attempted robbery and pity for our willingness to learn magic but complete lack of ability for it, gave us what is most certainly a valuable item to protect us.
>> No. 5354
>>5347
A pachy is fine too
>> No. 5355
File 120759961579.jpg - (155.37KB , 640x512 , 1198967050990.jpg ) [iqdb]
5355
>>5347
I want Patchy route.
>> No. 5356
>>5348 >>5353

I didn't mean that she hates us inactuality, per-se, but that seemed to be the opinion, at least from the vibes I got from people, of most of the people here. That and the fact that as soon as we were away from her, few seemed to have any, even in passing, interest in her.
>> No. 5357
everyone loves patchy, but the majority wants Keine. We are going straight for the Keine End
>> No. 5358
Man fuck the inhaler, we need to embark on a quest to get Cirno some ice cream.
>> No. 5359
File 120759982070.png - (55.60KB , 400x500 , 69c55c55d7c49df0ddcd66e50ebb6411.png ) [iqdb]
5359
You don't need the pads, Sakuya.
Anon loves you just the way you are.
>> No. 5360
In Pachy route, we have wild sex with her in the libary, knocking down books from the shelves while passionetly kissing and fondeling her, untill we come across a bed or a table, where we gently lay her down, and then stick it in
>> No. 5362
>>5336

You are now seeing this image as China's hand wrapped around Cirno's shota cock.
>> No. 5363
right when marisa enters through a window
>> No. 5364
>>In Pachy route, we have wild sex with her in the libary, knocking down books from the shelves while passionetly kissing and fondeling her, untill we come across a bed or a table, where we gently lay her down, and then stick it in.

By the time we finish, we realize that she had died half-way through the deed. Somehow, that only makes us harder.
>> No. 5366
Keine End:
Anon have sex with Keine but the moon comes out Keine transforms, and eats us...

BAD END
>> No. 5367
>>5360
NOT THE BOOKS
>> No. 5368
>>5362
now fapping
>> No. 5369
>>5364
We proceed to fuck the corpse

Someone had to say it
>> No. 5370
>>5358

This
>> No. 5371
If we go in search of an inhaler for Patchy, what if we also found some breast-enlargement pills for Sakuya?
>> No. 5372
>>5369
Then TIME STOPS for a moment Anon thinks that he is truly the luckiest man in Gensokyo, but after that moment passed you will see many knives, but just for a moment..

KNIFED END!
>> No. 5374
>>5366
Keine would never eat a human.

Shove one of her horns up their ass, sure, but not eat.
>> No. 5375
>>5324
here

GM just told me to tell you guys she is currently "frolicking with her loli".
I have no idea why. I thought the loli was an annoying shitty anime fan.

But yeah. She's tutoring. Sounds like she's reading the thread, but don't expect any updates for a while.
>> No. 5376
>>5374
I'd shove my horn up her ass, if you know what I mean
>> No. 5377
>>5374
Then thats enough to die..

SO BAD END :P
>> No. 5378
>>5350
You win for referencing the greatest space dog fight game ever made!

>>5357
Seriously, to HELL with Keine. Reisen, Meiling or Cirno.

>>5356
That's what happens. Everyone's going to forget China soon, if we leave the village Keine will be forgotten and if for some reason we abandon Cirno she too will be cast from our thoughts.

Simply, out of sight out of mind.
>> No. 5379
File 120760077215.gif - (43.58KB , 838x734 , 1202699471273.gif ) [iqdb]
5379
>>5376
>> No. 5380
File 12076008811.png - (19.82KB , 500x600 , 1177180467647.png ) [iqdb]
5380
>>if for some reason we abandon Cirno she too will be cast from our thoughts.

You shut your whore mouth. We will never forget out little sister! You hear me? NEVER!
>> No. 5381
>>5347

most likely place to find an inhaler would be Rinnosuke's shop.

Check there when you have a chance
>> No. 5383
File 120760099023.png - (46.45KB , 332x505 , 1206775289791.png ) [iqdb]
5383
>>5380
NEVAAAR
>> No. 5384
>>5378

Surely such fickle people don't exis- SPRING IS HERE! HOLY CRAP GUYS!
>> No. 5385
>>if for some reason we abandon Cirno she too will be cast from our thoughts.

Even inside Namek when Cirno abandoned us for being boring, we still didn't forget.

Cirno will be by our side even after we've pissed off every touhou with our indecisive nature.
>> No. 5386
File 120760108393.jpg - (73.46KB , 500x600 , 1167845255928.jpg ) [iqdb]
5386
>>5381
Even if you find an inhaler there, the chance of it being able to help whatever illness Patchy has is remote. We would have to have a new one created that is specifically designed to treat the condition she has.

Now, where ever could we find someone with that kind of knowledge? I wonder, I wonder?
>> No. 5387
>>5381
I'd check Rinnosukes shop, if you know what I mean. I'd waltz right into his shop, if you know what I mean, and check out his goods, if you know what I mean
>> No. 5388
>>5386
Hence the attacking the Moon Mansion and either stealing medicine, or kidnapping the 1200 yr old bitch with a bow'n'arrow, or mayhaps finding some other way to trade. Maybe rabbit soup, or the veiled threat of.
>> No. 5389
>>5358
Cirno's route is the strongest. Oh yes.
>> No. 5390
We're going to find that inhaler. We're going to find it, and then Patchys going to turn out to be allergic to whatever the fuck is in inhalers.
>> No. 5391
>>5390

Steroids. lol
>> No. 5392
File 120760146682.jpg - (52.93KB , 640x480 , itsneedletime.jpg ) [iqdb]
5392
>>5386
The Tohno Mansion?
>> No. 5393
>>5388
Why would we need to resort to violence?

Aside from the fact we have no offensive capabilities to speak of, and our only defense against youkai is useless against HAX and bullets, the fact of the matter is Anon's primary means of survival is our ability to be diplomatic and get others to not want to kill us. Both Sakuya and Koakuma attempted to kill us on sight on our first meetings with them, and yet when we finally left they both more or less liked us, if even a little bit.

If we want something from Eintei, all we have to do is work the old Dumbass charm, cook up the best damn eggs any of them have tasted in over a millenia, and not find some stupid way to get ourselves killed. Thankfully there are no lakes in the bamboo forest.
>> No. 5395
[ ] "SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 5397
>>5393
>no lakes

You hope.
>> No. 5401
>>5386
In hundreds of years, Patchouli has not died of her illness. Who says she will soon - or even that she ever will? Finding her the inhaler is more of a special gift from us than our attempting to save her live.

BTW I thought she just had asthma and anemia.
>> No. 5402
>>5393

moon rabbits don't eat eggs.
>> No. 5403
>>5393

Bamboo pits. The special Tewi made kind.
>> No. 5404
>>5393
Koakuma doesn't like us. She pretends to like us out of fear that we'll let Flandre out again.
>> No. 5406
>>5393
The Forest of Magic(魔法の森) is a focal point for all things evil, ominous, and repulsive. It's a place whose true nature is clouded by strange rumours and weird happenstance. Once you look beyond the human-eating plants and inevitable, horrible misfortune that will surely befall all who even think of trespassing into the forest, it's also a fairly nice place to live for people who don't like to be disturbed.

Hi
>> No. 5408
>>5406

All we need is some weed killer.
>> No. 5409
>>5404
I don't know about that. I think even "like" might be a bit too strong a word, but she at the very least appreciated the concern we showed for Patchy's condition enough to tell us a little more about it. Besides that, she also told us about Meiling waiting for us, and that we should go see her.
Besides, Fladre lets herself out of the basement at will in this story, it seems.
>> No. 5410
Dumbass is heading in the right direction. Pushing for a single character is dumb, since the only way to survive long-term is to befriend ALL the touhoes. But to build a harem, you need a strong foundation.

The first step is taking semi-permanent residence in Keine's house. We wow her with our domestic skills (allowing her more time to put towards study), while further ingratiating ourselves by keeping Mokou coming over to hear tales of the outside. This would take but a few hours a day (less or more depending on Cirno's "help"), excuses can always be made to practice cooking in SDM or going to forest of magic, Yuka's garden, or youkai mountain to gather ingredients. The shrine can be visited on excuse of making donations, seeking a way home, or having a weapon (or skillet) blessed. Eientei can be excused by way of needing to get medicine.

Cirno of course must be entertained. ⑨ is our chariot, and conquers even Iskander with love.
>> No. 5411
Although a harem would be suitable for Anon, considering we will never have a converging opinion, it would never fit the characters, and GM has been following their personalities quite closely. We will have to choose eventually.
>> No. 5412
>>5404

That will change. By the only words she said it was quite clear she wants to fix Patchy's condition.
>> No. 5413
>>5411
>it would never fit the characters, and GM has been following their personalities quite closely

I disagree. I could see any number of touhous being in open relationships with each other. It'd be uncharacteristic for most of them to get possessive over a mere human.
>> No. 5414
>>5406
Bamboo Forest != Forest of Magic
>> No. 5415
File 120760301350.jpg - (135.70KB , 381x722 , tewiisabitch.jpg ) [iqdb]
5415
>>5402
>>moon rabbits don't eat eggs.
Official sources indicate otherwise.

WE CAN WIN REISEN OVER WITH OUR EGGS
>> No. 5416
>>5403

Bamboo pits don't work if we're being flown by Cirno. Anyway in the event we needed to go to Eientei, Mokou would lead us there, like she usually does for visitors.
>> No. 5419
>>5410
>>The first step is taking semi-permanent residence in Keine's house. We wow her with our domestic skills (allowing her more time to put towards study), while further ingratiating ourselves by keeping Mokou coming over to hear tales of the outside. This would take but a few hours a day (less or more depending on Cirno's "help"), excuses can always be made to practice cooking in SDM or going to forest of magic, Yuka's garden, or youkai mountain to gather ingredients. The shrine can be visited on excuse of making donations, seeking a way home, or having a weapon (or skillet) blessed. Eientei can be excused by way of needing to get medicine.

I do not think that would all be as easy as you make it sound. How willing would Keine be to put up someone in her house on anything past a temporary basis in general, nevermind if the "on-off relationship with a local shopkeeper" scenario comes to pass?
>> No. 5420
File 120760370210.gif - (48.50KB , 647x393 , antispiral-just as planned.gif ) [iqdb]
5420
Aren't you forgetting something, Mr. Dumbass?

Here you are, stranded like a fish out of water in a primitive alien world. It's amazing you haven't grown sick of it in the 4 days you've been there, but you will be eventually. After all, the damage has been done. It may be a week from now, maybe longer, but soon you'll have an insatiable urge to scurry away to answer the call.

The call of the Internet, Mr. Dumbass.

And then everything will come crashing down on your head. You'll try to seek out an internet connection, but the only one in Gensokyo belongs to Kaguya, and she'll never let you use it(She IS a NEET, after all). You may get a sizable harem, but no amount of women will ever fill that growing hole in your heart. You will despair, and when you claw away at the invisible walls of that world you built for yourself, trying to find a means of escape, I'll be there to say "I told you so."

[ ] Despair
[ ] Despair
[ ] Despair
[ ] Genuflect

The choice is yours, Mr. Dumbass.
>> No. 5421
File 120760373724.jpg - (74.02KB , 560x560 , 1181755998885.jpg ) [iqdb]
5421
>>going to...Yuka's garden...to gather ingredients

I thought we agreed that suicide was a BAD thing.
>> No. 5422
File 120760387241.png - (396.36KB , 1029x1512 , yuka_vs_yukari_17.png ) [iqdb]
5422
>>5410
>Yuka's garden
VERY NO
>> No. 5423
>>5420
Silly Anti-Spiral, by the time that happens we'll either have a wonderful Toehoe waifu to love tenderly for the rest of our days, or we'll be dead.

At the rate we're going, I'm betting on the latter, unfortunately.
>> No. 5424
>>5419

Acting if it's temporary is fine. With Mokou probably living in a hut and Cirno living in fairyland, living there temporarily is the logical conclusion. We just need her to fall in love with us (or at least realize we're worth more than the food we eat) before she wants to kick us out. Remember, due to our part time job, we may even be able to pay her for room & boarding.

And if she has reservations about letting us stay in the first place, tell her that maybe staying in one of SDM's guest rooms would be okay. Watch her sputter and backpedal.

We'll have to deal with the shopkeeper issue when it arises.
>> No. 5425
>>5424
Remilia doesn't pay her servants.
>> No. 5426
Damn we forgot about the strongest in whole Gensokyo. Yuka of course.
We need a choice for her NOW.
Where does she belong to anyway? Lets go Adventure to the Mountain, the Rabbits can wait
>> No. 5427
>>5420
You misunderesitmate anonymous foolish antispiral!

we use the internet to fill the gaping hole in our life! But the internet is like pissing on a forest fire, the only way for anon to truly fulfill him self is to know the love of a woman (or seven) and finally become human.

Paradoxically this also put the end to our existence as true anonymous however.


Holy shit, anon is Frankenstein's monster. Searching for our lost humanity and what not.
>> No. 5429
>>5421
>>5422

Hey, we have to meet Siki somehow.
>> No. 5431
How long does GM usually tutor a loli?
>> No. 5432
>>5426
>>Damn we forgot about the strongest in whole Gensokyo. Cirno of course.

And we will NEVER abandon the quest for cotton tail! No so long as I'm around.
>> No. 5433
>>5431
ifyouknowwhatimean
>> No. 5440
>>And we will NEVER abandon the quest for cotton tail! No so long as I'm around.

Hence why the harem route is the only one that could satisfy all parts of Anon, despite it being the only one that is all but guaranteed to disappoint everyone. We shall attempt to take everything, and in the end obtain nothing.
>> No. 5443
>>5440
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
>> No. 5444
File 120760557330.jpg - (64.42KB , 750x700 , 1206034611293.jpg ) [iqdb]
5444
Suddenly, I got the crawing for Yomu

probably too late to go after her, we haven't seen her anywhere
>> No. 5446
Patchy, for the love of all that is good and holy.
>> No. 5447
>>5444
Yeah I feel the same, I haven't even bothered raising her because she's far too distant.

Just like a lot of people wanted to find Ran in the beginning but as the story progresses we cut ourselves off, willingly or not.
>> No. 5448
>>5444
Screw Youmu (don't mind if i do, lol), we want Yuyuko. Now THERE is a girl we can woo with eggs.
>> No. 5449
>>5431

two or three minutes.
It's the cleanup afterwards that's time consuming.
>> No. 5450
>>5440

Fucking A. We'll go out in a blaze of glory and manly tears as our schemes and machinations fall down all around us.

"I REGRET NOTHING"
>> No. 5451
>>5433

Damnit. DAMNIT.

I lost. I lost hard.
>> No. 5452
>>5444

Maybe Shiki will send us there once we an hero again.
>> No. 5453
>>5448
Yuyuko blowjob. She takes the dick in her mouth, bites it off and chews on it like bubble gum, while we roll on the floor, bleeding from the area where our dick used to be.
>> No. 5454
>>5451
Slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 5456
File 120760607450.png - (25.33KB , 353x474 , 1203471958922.png ) [iqdb]
5456
>>5448
And who possess an ability to make us die that is rivaled only by Flandre and the Lake.

Given Anon's fondness for suicide, I fear for what will come to pass if we come face-to-face with the Death Sentence herself.
>> No. 5457
>>5454

Shut up, Hisui-chan.
>> No. 5458
>>5443
Now I'm looking forward to our danmaku battle with Rinnosuke when he sees we're making the same mistakes he did in his life.
>> No. 5459
File 120760627760.jpg - (12.27KB , 300x399 , gman.jpg ) [iqdb]
5459
>>5450
"No regrets, Mr. Dumbass."
>> No. 5460
>>5456
Yuyuko NEVER induces death if not undoubtably needed, NEVER does it for personal gain, out of anger/bordome/for the lulz.
She is very easygoing and friendly, yet very responsible when needed.
If we don't make any fatal stupid mistake like saying something like "I have come here with the intention of killing Youmu, raping Myon and destroying the Saigyou Akashi along with it's seal", we should be perfectly fine and even welcome.
>> No. 5462
>>5457
Stop oppressing me, fo' shizzle.
>> No. 5464
File 120760658895.jpg - (391.53KB , 1024x768 , 1206255766606.jpg ) [iqdb]
5464
´night all, I'ma sleep now
>> No. 5465
>>If we don't make any fatal stupid mistake like saying something like "I have come here with the intention of killing Youmu, raping Myon and destroying the Saigyou Akashi along with it's seal", we should be perfectly fine and even welcome.

Anon, NOT say/do something stupidly and blatantly suicidal? Why don't you tell us not to breathe anymore while you're at it?
>> No. 5468
>>5465
Anon's been doing pretty good so far.

Just...avoid the lake.

by the way, don't we have a part-time job at SDM?
>> No. 5470
>>5468
The part-time job is when Remilia decides to hold an event at the mansion and needs us to come cook.
She will send word when that happens, and Anon will have to report back to the mansion.

As for how well we were doing, you do realize that we would have died at least twice by Flandre because of something stupid we said, and only survived because of the timely intervention of Sakuya and Remilia, right?
>> No. 5471
>>5460
You've got a point, which means all we have to worry about is her OM NOM NOMing on our penis, in the bad way.

"You hear the ghost girl mumble something, you think it may have been 'I'm hungry,' but you can't really tell as her mouth is... well... otherwise occupied.
[ ] 'Hold on, I'll get you something.' pull out of her mouth and make her some eggs.
[ ] Thrust faster, saying 'Wait a sec, I've got something coming up for you. It's not food, but it has protein... or something.'"
>> No. 5473
>>5471
Zinc and sugar actually
>> No. 5474
65-75%
amino acids, citrate, enzymes, flavins, fructose (the main energy source of sperm cells, which rely entirely on sugars from the seminal plasma for energy), phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins (involved in suppressing an immune response by the female against the foreign semen), proteins, vitamin C
>> No. 5475
>>5474
You can pretty much live off buckets of sperm & semen.
>> No. 5477
>>5474
I've learned something new today! Hurray!
>> No. 5478
>>5475
I heard they taste weird, though.
>> No. 5479
>>5478
Oh it's not so bad after you get used to it, it's getting enough to fill you up thats the problem
>> No. 5480
While we've got some time for idol discussion I've been wondering, how does Keine's personality compare between her normal and were forms? Any changes or is she pretty much her self? I've not played the relevant game yet I guess.

Sakuya, what's CAVED?
>> No. 5481
>>5473
Hence the "...or something," I don't really care as to what can be found in my semen. Unless it's blood. Or ants. Then I'd want to know what is going on down there.
>> No. 5482
So, if we are going to try to go for the harem route, how can we best go about it to maximize our already infinitesimal chances of it succeeding and not blowing up in our faces somehow?
>> No. 5483
Spoilers: Day 5 is the Gala, nothing more.
>> No. 5484
File 120760852624.jpg - (9.84KB , 320x240 , 120400046391.jpg ) [iqdb]
5484
>>5483
Fuck you (even if it is probably true)
>> No. 5485
>>5479
Eh, if Yukari bordered all the ejaculated semen from all the ronery men in this world, it'd create a decent meal for Yuyuko
>> No. 5486
>>5480
Keine is pretty much always herself, no matter what form she is in. The main difference is that, due to her power to "create" history only being active while in hakutaku-mode, she has to spend that night recording EVERYTHING that has happened since the previous full moon. Much like anyone pulling an all-nighter on a very tight deadline, she naturally becomes somewhat edgier and more irritable during this time, and will head-butt anyone who disturbs or annoys her while she's working.
>> No. 5487
>>5480
>>idol

This means something completely different in that context, incase you aren't aware.
>> No. 5488
>>5487
Idle. Fuck, I hate the internet because it makes me grammar no good.
>> No. 5489
>>5483
But...but...what about the continue?
WHERE IS THE CONTINUE
YOU HAD SAID THERE WOULD BE A CONTINUE
>> No. 5490
>>5489
It's at the bottom of the lake
>> No. 5491
>>5483

And that is?
>> No. 5492
ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ
 ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざ
わ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ 
ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ 
>> No. 5493
File 120760964249.jpg - (37.26KB , 685x244 , FujiwaraFamilyTree-Papinot.jpg ) [iqdb]
5493
If they speak some kind of classical archaic 18th Century Japanese in Gensokyo, chances are if Anon can understand them, he's an 11 himself.

That means that if Mokou starts asking about the outside world, she's going to be curious about what happened to the Fujiwara Clan, and will be asking questions from a Fujiwara perspective.

Hard to say how much she's learned about what's happened in the last 1200 years from Kourindou and the bits of news that must slip through the Border, though.

And since time passes at a different rate, I wonder if there isn't some kind of lag.
>> No. 5494
That's right, Anon. The continue is here. It has been here all along. Maybe you noticed it during one of the numerous times you were drowning and freezing and dying.

Why don't you come in and see for yourself. It's right here. You just have to grab it and it's yours. While you're down there, why not have some of this cake or pie that I just baked? It would be like our own little party, down here. In the lake.
>> No. 5495
>>5492
Way overthinking it.
>> No. 5498
File 120761008637.gif - (14.83KB , 275x300 , slowpoke.gif ) [iqdb]
5498
>>5381
See picture.

>>5393
>Thankfully there are no lakes in the bamboo forest.
But you can be damned sure some place as super-Japanese as Eientei will have at LEAST a koi pond (size unknown).

>>5427
Green face/head and all?

>>5444
I think at this point the Yakumo (Yukari, Ran, Chen), Hakugyokurou (Yuyuko and Youmu), and possibly Hakurei (Reimu and Suika, plus increased chances for Marisa, Yukari, and Aya) route branches are pretty much closed off.
>> No. 5501
>>5493
well, it's unlikely any direct purebred Fujiwara descendant remains after all these years, and besides, she should expect that no one she knows is alive anymore anyways (well, except for the NEET)

no need to go research it, but do so if you wish, anon.
>> No. 5502
>>5493
Or maybe Anon's special power is an innate understanding of languages. That would kick ass.
>> No. 5503
>>I think at this point the Yakumo (Yukari, Ran, Chen), Hakugyokurou (Yuyuko and Youmu), and possibly Hakurei (Reimu and Suika, plus increased chances for Marisa, Yukari, and Aya) route branches are pretty much closed off.

Well, it's not like we can't still go and meet them all, possibly even befriend a couple of them. I wouldn't suggest trying to get another job cooking eggs, though, and don't even THINK about trying to romance any of them.

We've got enough on our plate with Cirno, Keine, Mokou, the entire SDM, and possibly Eientei as it is. Let's not spread ourselves too thin, here.
>> No. 5505
>>5502
Or maybe Anon should repeat to himself "It's just a game, I should really just relax."
>> No. 5506
File 120761123322.png - (416.13KB , 496x675 , Yuyuko - wtf.png ) [iqdb]
5506
>>5475
>>5479
>>5485
>> No. 5508
>>5502

Yukari just manipulates the border between languages.
>> No. 5509
File 120761149548.jpg - (12.12KB , 200x200 , maromi.jpg ) [iqdb]
5509
>>5505
Fuck you, devil dog. I'll not let Anon become a massive denialfag and swamp Gensokyo with... whatever that black stuff was.
>> No. 5510
>>5506
So anon's power is breaking the 4th wall? Or does he merely think he has the power?
>> No. 5514
>>5510
Anon has the power to hear voices that democratically dictate his decisions.
>> No. 5515
>>5503

I still think the best way to meet everyone is Cirno's Fresh & Frozen Delivery Service.
>> No. 5516
>>5509

That black stuff was the accumulation of everyone's problems. The people denied their problems so much that it had nowhere to go, and it all banned together to swallow everything whole.
>> No. 5517
>>5514
Best power ever
>> No. 5518
>>5509

That black stuff was everybody's power levels.
>> No. 5520
File 120761365698.jpg - (121.71KB , 593x837 , 1178398503177.jpg ) [iqdb]
5520
>>5509
Is that so~?
>> No. 5522
>>5493
>>5501
Let's see--I don't understand Japanese, and the English Wikipedia is kind of skimpy, but from what I can tell--

During the 13th century, the Fujiwara northern house (Hokke) was split into the five regent houses: Konoe, Takatsukasa, Kujou, Nijou and Ichijō. From what I can tell, there aren't any direct descendants left, with the exception of the Konoe. And maybe the Kujou. I dunno. Red-linked. There were Kujou as recently as 1951, I can say that for certain, since Empress Teimei was one.

The Konoe, on the other hand, are definitely still there--they still have a family head and everything, in the form of Konoe Tadateru, who's begat Konoe Tadahiro, who's begat Konoe Something. Tada-something. I don't know?
>> No. 5524
Kind of off topic, but just wanted to point out this thread now makes up over 10% of this board's total posts. Quite impressive.
>> No. 5525
>>5524
Less than. 9.4% to be precise.
>> No. 5527
>>5524
>>5525

And it's loading time shows.
>> No. 5529
>>5527
>[Return] [Entire Thread] [First 100 posts] [Last 50 posts]

Use the "last 50 posts" option.
>> No. 5531
522 posts, and all we've accomplished is getting picked up by Cirno and keeping our mouth shut while we're flown over the lake. Wow.
>> No. 5532
>>5531
We haven't killed ourselves or seriously fucked anything up. I declare that shit an accomplishment.
>> No. 5533
>>5532
Well, yeah. But if we had gotten killed this time, it would have been because we either told everyone Sakuya pads (which would raise the question as to HOW Anon came to know that bit of info) or attempting to get Cirno to call us "Nii-nii".

That, and getting SO CLOSE to escaping the lake only to find ourselves plunging once again into its murky depths would be a rather appropriate continuation of Anon's failures.
>> No. 5534
Part of the reason why it's taking so long is due to us waiting for 10 votes. It still seems like far too many, in my opinion. 5 or 7 would work just fine.
>> No. 5535
>>5506

Where is Myon?
>> No. 5536
File 12076176935.jpg - (49.75KB , 350x263 , motherfuckingbaconcup.jpg ) [iqdb]
5536
>>5529

I do, but when you go to quote it reloads everything anyways. Then you'll say "Well, do it manually." and thats fine and all, but out of reflex from years of doing so I still click the post number and by the time I realize that it's too late.

Anyways, bacon cup.
>> No. 5537
>>5493
Gensokyo uses modern Japanese. The PC98 games even have characters consciously referencing 1980s manga.
>> No. 5538
File 120761833374.jpg - (260.12KB , 1024x768 , 1169860258676.jpg ) [iqdb]
5538
Um...has it occurred to anyone else that we might have a bit of a problem telling Mokou anything interesting about the outside world considering just who we are?

Well, I suppose if we're lucky even what little we can tell would be at least somewhat interesting to someone who has spent the past several centuries in a perpetual feudal era.
>> No. 5539
>>5538
"You guys got fucking blown up 60 years ago"
I think that counts as interesting, don't you?
>> No. 5540
>>5538
We could tell her about anime, and make them seem real.

I say we tell her about Baccano! and 1930's gangsters.
>> No. 5541
Hey guys. Am back.
>> No. 5542
>>5541
Oh hi
>> No. 5544
>>5541

Story or gtfo
>> No. 5545
>>5539
"Interesting," yes. Good table conversation...not so much.
>> No. 5548
>>5541
lol sup
>> No. 5549
Sup, you gonna continue today or tomorrow?
Im tired its already 4 in the morning.
>> No. 5550
Yay, my loli sucks less at Touhou now. She can beat stage 1 without a continue!
Sucks she can't get past Chen's pentagram flight without one.
>> No. 5551
If you're going to continue may I suggest a new thread. This thread is probably the longest non-sticky thread I've ever seen.
>> No. 5552
>>5541

Did you know? Spring is here!
>> No. 5553
NO new thread, lets stay in this, we gonna pump it up to over 9000
>> No. 5554
>>5550
And so, another one joins the fold...
>> No. 5555
Sadly, even with continues, my loli cannot meet the herald of spring.
Died on the first barrage in stage 4.
>> No. 5556
>>5555
Do you plan on doing any more today? Please tell me you are! Sleep is for the weak! The weak I say!
>> No. 5557
>>5555

Clearly you must boost the difficulty all the way to Lunatic. The drastic increase in difficulty will be like training in five hundred times Earth's gravity, thus allowing her to raise her power levels dramatically in a short period of time.
>> No. 5558
>>5555

Not knowing the joys of Spring GET!
>> No. 5559
>>5539
don't forget, she may know of whats happened in Japan 500 to 1200 years ago but she probably has very little knowledge about what was happening and what has happened in the past to the rest of the world. She might be interested in Roman, Greek, Middle Age, European, etc. history.
>> No. 5560
>>5555
GM'sLoliGET
>> No. 5561
>>5555

I hope your loli gets to play on Easy Modo, what with her being in elementary school and all.
>> No. 5562
File 12076199608.jpg - (327.83KB , 500x941 , 1207440671115.jpg ) [iqdb]
5562
fuck yes Spring Get.
This thread needs more spring
>> No. 5563
>>5555

Train your loli hard. Make her into the Tama-chan of Touhou!

Man. I hope somebody watched Bamboo Blade in here to get that.
>> No. 5566
By the way.
I heard D&D powerlevels and discussion of Touhou mentioned in a thread.
DawnSedai@gmail.com
>> No. 5570
wow. This thing is LONG. I leave for a few hours, finally manage to beat patchcon on lunatic, and there's... Loli playing touhou.
'congrats GM, congrats. You've brought another into our fold.
>> No. 5575
>>5570
But she is a EASY MODO loli.
She won't play normal mode.
>> No. 5582
>>5575
That won't do! That won't do at all!
Like a lion throwing his cubs down a cliff and chucking boulders down at them as they try to scramble up, children must be toughened up through extreme adversity!

One cannot survive with such weak bullet-dodging skills in this day and age!
>> No. 5586
>>5575
Nyah.
>> No. 5599
Sup.
>> No. 5600
>>5575
That's fine. Only kids play EASY MODO after all.
>> No. 5604
I thought IN is easier for beginners due to the last spell system... plus it's the only one I can get ending 1 on.
>> No. 5613
File 120762163548.jpg - (33.76KB , 342x356 , 765a5525ec77265b2c6f6bc136eed95d.jpg ) [iqdb]
5613
HALLO THIS IS LILY HOU R U? SPRNG IS HERE!

[ ]Fien thx
[ ]I r sad :(((
[ ]NO LILY NO!

Before you get the chance to reply you find that you've become intimate friends with a small blue sphere of danmaku as it meets with your face. Damn. And that was your last life too. Stupid mid-bosses.
>> No. 5615
>>5613
I'LL GET YOU, LILY WHITE! IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DOOOOOOO!!!
>> No. 5617
File 120762179531.jpg - (16.83KB , 319x289 , 1206105273226.jpg ) [iqdb]
5617
>>5613

[X]I r sad :(((
>> No. 5619
File 120762189690.png - (15.32KB , 114x125 , Zetsubou despair.png ) [iqdb]
5619
>>5582

I'm in despair! This world of people playing easy modo has left me in despair!
>> No. 5620
[X]Fien thx
Dont hurt her, love her
>> No. 5621
[X]NO LILY NO!
well, seeing as I don't have a face...
>> No. 5622
>>5619
I am laughing quite a lot right now, myself. One of the more hilarious things in my life have happened just now. It feels like the world's been turned upside down, yo.
>> No. 5628
Yeah, guys! We made it to the 1st page! Whooo!

...
>> No. 5634
>>5628
This thread is the strongest.
>> No. 5636
>>5628
Achievement unlocked: 500 posts in 12 hours - 50 points.
>> No. 5640
So.

Now what?
>> No. 5642
>>5640
Now....

WE DANCE!
>> No. 5644
File 120762366878.jpg - (16.44KB , 317x318 , 1193640648583.jpg ) [iqdb]
5644
>>5642

Spring. Tell me about your day.
>> No. 5646
What now you ask?
We going for 1000 of course... next Achievement unlocking and so on, it never ends
>> No. 5648
>>5644
I talked to retards about their broken phones for 9 hours straight. this is funnier because I work in corporate, so the retards think they are important and worth something. its a sad day when a season has to take a job to make ends meet. I also tried to make it to these boards on my cell phone but its cheap so it didn't work.

But enought about my shitty day! Tell me. Did you enjoy the weather today? also, how was your day?
>> No. 5649
Lets not and say we did.
>> No. 5650
Just helping my fellow Anons reach the next achievement.
So, I guess GM's out for the night?
>> No. 5652
>>5649

But we're trying to break 1k, right?

>>5648

The weather was fine, it is spring after all. And my day was alright, I suppose.
>> No. 5653
>>5650
Yeah, GM's usual sign-off time is 10:00. Tee-hee.
>> No. 5657
>>5653
wonderful.

>>5652
you seem rather subdued today.
>> No. 5660
>>5653
Also, that tee-hee was meant to be a silly-girly laugh, signifying mild amusement without any loss of respect for said fact. Going to bed at 10:00 is extremely responsible. But tee-hee nevertheless.
>> No. 5663
File 120762481616.jpg - (276.77KB , 754x968 , 1202893550834.jpg ) [iqdb]
5663
>>5657

I'm trying this prim and proper thing out.
>> No. 5664
>>5660
HEY! there is nothing wrong with going to bed at 10:00. its perfectly respectable. early to bed, early to rise and all that.
>> No. 5665
1k is a fine goal, but I'm afraid that without something worth a lot of discussion, it won't be reaching that point any time soon.
>> No. 5666
>>5663
Well, there is an initiative I can fully support! Why its certainly not creepy at all and in no way reminds me of all the yandere characters moments before they snap. why this is perfectly healthy and I will not be looking over my shoulder every five minutes until this passes.

>>5665
How about the implications that Keine wants to send us home?
>> No. 5668
>>5664
You mean not everyone wake up at 1pm?!
WAIT WHAT
>> No. 5669
>>5665

I can small talk for 500 posts. Trust me. I can totally do it.

>>5666

You wouldn't happen to have any relation to caustic soda would you? Because you seem more and more familiar.
>> No. 5674
>>5669
I have no relation to that person. do you want to keep guessing at my other trip, or should I just tell you?

>>5665
she can totally do it too. even in her current post-tea high!
>> No. 5676
>>5666
>>How about the implications that Keine wants to send us home?

Well, if she cares about our safety, then clearly that would be the best thing for us. Especially since she now thinks our idea of "giving her some space" is to waltz straight into near-certain death.

Funny thing is, getting her to fall for us might not dissuade her from that line of thought, and in fact may even strengthen her belief that we need to go home. If she doesn't want to see a relative stranger die a horrible death, I can't imagine she would want to risk it for someone she actually loves.
>> No. 5679
>>5676
We could.....

Bring her with us?
>> No. 5680
File 120762612491.png - (12.59KB , 350x350 , 1206599992737.png ) [iqdb]
5680
>>5674

Tell! Tell!

But I have this feeling it will end up with you on the receiving end of a caved.
>> No. 5686
>>5680
Well, I have been posting as RedXIII since june 2004, other than that, I have been posting anonymously.

Probably not anybody you know. and If you have run into me posting as RedXIII, I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry.
>> No. 5687
File 120762642178.gif - (14.57KB , 511x493 , exkeine.gif ) [iqdb]
5687
>>5679
If she has a complex about her hakutaku-side in a place where there are far stranger things roaming about, just how willing would she be to go out into a strange new world devoid of those things?
>> No. 5688
>>5686

>and If you have run into me posting as RedXIII, I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry.

Wait. But I have.

Also, for Keine, I hate to sound like this, but I don't think Anon has ever talked to a woman before. Or never thinks his choices out.
>> No. 5689
>>Or never thinks his choices out.

Hmm...yeah, that sounds about right.
>> No. 5690
>>5688
why am I suddenly afraid?

and anon never thinks anything out. he kicks reason to the curb, belives in the you who belives in me, and is the bone of his skillet. if he wanted Kiene in the real world, he'd just do it and fuck the concequenses. in fact, I half expect anon is here to bring down the border.
>> No. 5694
File 120762733063.jpg - (12.97KB , 304x408 , reaganonymous.jpg ) [iqdb]
5694
>>in fact, I half expect anon is here to bring down the border.

"Ms. Yakumo, tear down this boarder!"
>> No. 5695
File 120762735164.jpg - (37.40KB , 450x600 , 1201594287933.jpg ) [iqdb]
5695
>>5690

I don't know, Spring. Why ARE you afraid?

So anon is an agent sent in to destroy the border but just hasn't remembered yet? Or maybe he just never had a plan in the first place.
>> No. 5699
>>I don't know, Spring. Why ARE you afraid?

I don't know about you, but I know I'd be afraid if I knew my days were numbered.

Summer is coming, after all. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
>> No. 5702
Keine is a worry-wart, not bull-headed (without the full moon anyway), so expect more passive things like her visiting the shrine to find a way to send you back, putting sedatives in your sake, or finding other ways to keep you occupied and out of danger. We'll need to convince her that whenever we go off to do something stupid, that it's really the safest course of action.

Importantly, Mokou would put in words in favor of our staying if we keep her entertained with outsider's stories. And I'm sure in Keine's mind, Mokou opening up to us would be a very positive thing.
>> No. 5703
>>5695
Well, I'd like to know where you recognize that name from.

>>5699
Why would I be scared of 9 months of vacation?
>> No. 5705
File 12076297611.jpg - (64.56KB , 882x302 , 1160616127403.jpg ) [iqdb]
5705
>>5703

Why I wonder? Why I wonder?

I don't know! I don't know!
>> No. 5707
Expletive. Another missed thread.

I've tried not to become one of those frontpage F5 spammers, but I haven't cast a vote since Sakuya's time-loop.
>> No. 5708
>>5705

Only the spring knows what lurks in the hearts of men.
>> No. 5709
>>5702
Yeah, Mokou is definitely the one we need more than anyone to have on our side if we hope to influence Keine to keep us around. And wouldn't you know, it looks like we're heading right into a prime time to get buddy-buddy with her.

It will be nice spending some time with someone who doesn't want to kill us from the get-go for a change.
>> No. 5711
>>5708

Yes. And I thought you were better then that, Spring. I'm disappointed in you.
>> No. 5713
>>5711
Hey Lily. guess what.

>>5709
Yeah, I think her being interested is going to be a good thing, as long as we can tell her about the outside world.
>> No. 5715
>>5713

You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance?
>> No. 5716
File 120763067977.jpg - (127.40KB , 500x500 , 5140b71fca1b2e2c7e563e596b846024.jpg ) [iqdb]
5716
You know how Cirno is now basically our adorable little sister?
What if Mokou became like our big sister?

We need to make this happen.
>> No. 5717
>>5715
YE-no.

SPRING IS HERE! BOOYA!
>> No. 5719
File 120763109137.jpg - (94.74KB , 640x480 , fdbf5533fc2d258f3391c39398f6b5eb.jpg ) [iqdb]
5719
>>5717

HOLY SHIT SPRING IS HERE!
>> No. 5720
>>5716
Dunno, I see Mokou ending more as our kickass best buddy who we hang out with constantly. Alternatively, she can be our kickass waifu.
>> No. 5722
>>5719
SPRING!
>> No. 5723
>>5720
Untill we somehow become inbetween her and kaguya. then we just die.
>> No. 5724
>>5720
A kickass hot waifu is fine, too.
But would the other Anon go for it?

The Keine group might be able to be swayed a little, but anyone pulling for someone from the SDM or Eientei would be a bit trickier to convert.
>> No. 5726
File 120763182698.jpg - (39.61KB , 645x529 , coily.jpg ) [iqdb]
5726
>>5719
>>5722
No springs!
>> No. 5727
File 12076318655.jpg - (298.40KB , 1024x768 , 1176811153559.jpg ) [iqdb]
5727
>>5722

You are the criminal, spring.
>> No. 5728
File 120763204672.jpg - (111.65KB , 527x630 , 4b4cb235c56f213390ae06fd1b146456.jpg ) [iqdb]
5728
>>5723
Clearly, if we wish to avoid such a fate, we must undertake the task of making peace between the two immortals before then.

Easier said than done, of course...
>> No. 5731
>>5727
criminal mastermind.
>> No. 5732
>>5728
Well, trying would be worth it, getting caught in crossfires tends to suck. Or we could steal the hourai elixir from Kaguya, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5734
>>5732
and by stealing I mean having a delicious liver meal.
>> No. 5735
>>5732
If you mean what I think you mean, then I think we're going to have to make a stop at Kourindou and see if they have any fava beans and a bottle of chianti.
>> No. 5736
File 120763491865.jpg - (54.98KB , 396x500 , 1201817840158.jpg ) [iqdb]
5736
>>5732
>>5734
On one hand, that tactic would allow us to go for a GOOD END with Mokou, or if you feel like breaking the poor girl's heart after being with her through all of that (and I don't doubt some Anon would do so, the bastards), then with one of the other longer-lived characters as well.

The only problem is, you not only have to get Kaguya incapacitated enough to allow you to do the deed, but you have to do something about her backup. Eirin, Reisen, and even Tewi probably wouldn't sit idly by while you gut their princess and eat her organs. EX-Keine got in the way during their last fight, and was battered, bruised, and knocked unconscious. I doubt Anon would fare much better.

In this case, neither diplomacy nor brute force stand out as being easier than the other. But, then again, nothing worth having is ever easy to get.
>> No. 5737
are you guys even thinking about what being immortal would be like? and trying to spend all of it with one immortal girl?
>> No. 5738
Hay guis so whar`s GM?
>> No. 5740
>>5738
Constructing a soup golem.
>> No. 5741
>>5736
How come Mokou couldn't just "donate" a liver for us if it comes down to a route with her? It's not like she doesn't grow spares when she dies.
>> No. 5747
>>5741
much more practical option, this.
>> No. 5749
lol, Spring and Lily talking about nothing, do i have to read that all up?
close to 650 posts, 350 to go, damn we aint gonna make it
>> No. 5751
Doing my part.
>> No. 5752
File 12076592145.jpg - (11.45KB , 200x200 , akibakko-11744974390594.jpg ) [iqdb]
5752
>>How come Mokou couldn't just "donate" a liver for us if it comes down to a route with her? It's not like she doesn't grow spares when she dies.

Maybe it doesn't quite work that way. The liver gives immortality to the person who eats it because that is where the elixir is stored after the immortal drank it. But, if we assume a person only remains immortal as long as the elixir remains in their body, and specifically their liver, then wouldn't removing that liver essentially remove the thing that is keeping that person immortal?

Or maybe it DOES work that way. This is one of those things that really isn't explained all that well, I think.

In either case, would we really be able to stand doing that to someone we care about? Then again, how can you say you love someone if you won't eat her liver? Either way, if she cares enough about Anon to go through the excruciatingly painful process of tearing out her own liver for us, then we had DAMN WELL be ready to commit. There will be no waffling, no indecisiveness, and absolutely NO TAKE-BACKSIES.

Screw up and break her heart, and don't think for a second we won't be finding out first-hand everything she knows about pain and suffering but not being able to die. Though that might open the door to epic three-way hatesex with her and Kaguya, more likely it will result in her tying us to a large rock and dumping our now-immortal asses into the lake.
>> No. 5755
632nd post.
>> No. 5756
>>5752

Does the liver have to be raw? Or can we cook it? It`d go well with eggs, preferably fried. Plus some broccoli.
>> No. 5758
File 120766348255.jpg - (427.33KB , 500x875 , mokou070.jpg ) [iqdb]
5758
>>5752

I believe it's explained at one point that the Elixir has a direct effect on your soul. Even in the event that your entire body is destroyed, leaving no trace, your soul will simply float around for a while and then generate a new body for you. You're basically preserved exactly as you were when you drank the Elixir.

Which means that drinking the Elixir turns you into an Elixir factory; no many how many times your liver is torn out, you'll just grow a new one, still holding the Elixir.
>> No. 5759
>>5758
"Hey Mokou, can I eat your liver? please?"
"Sure kid, have at it."
>> No. 5773
>>5749

Well, if it makes you feel better I can turn my attention to you.

So, tell me, Mr. Dumbass. Whats your relationship with your parents? Do you like your mother or father more?
>> No. 5780
Best chance to eat Mokou's liver would be after she's temporarily KO after a fight with Kaguya wins and the princess leaves.
>> No. 5782
Hey, kid, do you want my liver?

-What? That's not like you... Sure, I'll have it.
>> No. 5784
>>5758
>> No. 5785
While having sex with Mokou, she will let us cut her body in some pieces, we'll eat her liver and have the best sex no human can even dream of having. Without losing his sex partner.
>> No. 5786
>>5785
Get the hell out, gurofag.
>> No. 5787
>>5785
Yeah... That doesn't sound very appealing...
>> No. 5788
>>5785

Patrick Bateman?
>> No. 5837
>>5786>>5787>>5788
I'm not the guro fag but you guys are weak
>> No. 5858
>>5787
Normally I'd agree, but imagine the puns you could do...

Mokou: I have something on my mind
Anon: You mean my penis? *insert dick into skull wound*
Mokou: HHHHNNNNNNGGGGG
>> No. 5881
>>5858

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at that.
>> No. 5915
>>5858
I'll admit, I laughed.

But seriously, the hell with the guro.
>> No. 6551
nearly 650, biggest YWUIG thread ever