[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121538199317.jpg - (161.81KB , 547x811 , 5d694a5c60bde386add86e1c0dfb4a1d.jpg ) [iqdb]
47223 No. 47223
That was a long second. Sorry, this ended longer than expected.
________________________

Hina would probably want to know what's going on. "I met Nitori earlier, and she told me what happened between Chiyuri and you." Going to it any deeper wouldn't probably be that good.
Hina tilts her head a bit. "Oh, but surely you wouldn't want somebody who causes something that bad to happen to live with you?"
You sigh, this is the second time you've explained this withing short time.
After hearing this, Hina looks down on the table, her earlier cheerful expression gone. "Oh... Is that so." She probably didn't think about that herself.
Moments pass without anybody saying anything, before Momizi speaks. "Adahn, you don't have to stand, just sit down." She has gentle smile on her face.
You could sit next to her, but... It seems that Hina might need some comforting now. You next to her and sit down. Thankfully you don't have to squeeze too close, and fit comfortable next to her. Momizi frowns slightly at your decision, but doesn't say anything. You turn to look at Hina who is smiling again.

It's pretty quiet, better start some kind of talk. "Hina, what do you usually do?"
"Huh? What do you mean by that?"
"You know, like, how do you spend your days, what do you do for living, like that?"
She gives a small laugh. "Well, I don't really do anything for 'living', as I don't really need food to live, so money is unnecessary for me. But what I do... Well, I gather misfortune from people, and put them in to dolls so that their lives will be easier."
That's not really what you expected. "Really? So you actually make people more lucky? So you can't... Make someone's life miserable if you'd want to?"
"Oh, of course I can." She smiles again and takes another sip of her tea. "Dolls are just safest way to put misfortune into, I could put it all on single person if I'd want to, but I'd rather not do that.
...You'll end up asking this sooner or later so better get it out now. "And, uh... Do people around you get into accidents often? From what I hear, that tends to happen." You look at Momizi, who just turns her head away from you with a quiet 'hmph!'.
Hina goes quiet for a second before answering. "...I can't deny that doesn't happen, but ar less than rumours suggest. I think that accident at Nitori's place would've been the biggest thing I had caused, had it really been me, that is." It's pleasant to hear that.
"Have you always been a goddess?" You lean closer to her. "You know, before you I haven't ever talked to one."
She smiles again. "I've been one as long as I can remember. Gods are born from need, much like youkai are born to represent aspects of nature, or fears of people. People believe in misfortune, so I am here to take care of it."
You frown. Seems like she has it really hard. "You haven't ever thought about letting them know more about you?"
She shakes her head. "Too much hassle, and I doubt they'd listen or believe me much." After a pause she continues. "Well, I don't think there's much more I can tell you. When I'm not doing my duties as a goddess I usually visit people at the mountain, as people living on other places don't really like my company."

After it gets quiet, Momizi stands up and looks at you. "I think it's time for our training. Adahn, will you come?"
Yeah, it is, but... "Momizi, could you wait for a second?"
"Hmm?" She tilts her head. "Yeah, I guess that's fine, but what for?"
"I'd like to talk about something with Hina."
She frowns. "...What is it now? Haven't you talked enough already?"
She must feel left out, but this can't wait. "It's important, a... private matter. I'm sure you understand?"
She looks at you for a moment, then sighs. "Alright, I just hope it doesn't take too long." She goes for the door, and "Oh, and you should probably get changed before training. There should be some clothes in your room." Yeah, a whole closet filled with weird stuff.
With that, Momizi leaves, probably to prepare for training. You get up too, and Hina follows.

While walking, you cant help but to notice Hina eyeing at claymore on your back. "What is it Hina?"
She doesn't stop looking at it, but speak slowly. "Does that... Sword have something to do with training that Momizi mentioned?"
Right, she doesn't know about that yet. "I'm asking her to train me with with sword."
Hina smiles. "Really? Why would you do that?"
You have a sword stuck in your head that gets really pissy if you don't use it. You don't even want to imagine what it'd be like if you couldn't handle it when the time comes.
'But back when you started you didn't know about that. What's your real reason?'
Perhaps it was attraction to that sword? Although you have lost most it by now. "I got a sword from Kourindou, and figured I should at least learn to use it."
"You do know that it's highly unlikely for human to have any chances against youkai, right?"
Well, you heard something like that. "Well, if it's not good for anything else, at least it'll help me to keep my body in a shape."

Soon you arrive in front of your room. You think about letting Hina wait outside while you change, but dismiss the idea. Better do that after the talk is over. You open the door, and gesture to her. "Will you come in?"
She gives a small bow, and smiles. "Well, if you invite me I have nothing against it." She walks in, and takes a look around the rather empty room. "Quite ascetic. I have to say I didn't expect this."
She does have a point, aside from that closet, bed and small table next to it this place is really deserted. "I just recently moved in, haven't had much time to decorate." You close the door behind you. "Sit wherever you want, it won't make much of a difference."
She nods, and sits down on the bed crossing her arms. "So? What's so important that Momizi can't hear it?"
"Well..."
[ ] Write-in.
________________________

Putting write-in as an option suprisingly makes my job easier. At least in situations like this.

>> No. 47224
>>47223

[x]Sentient being sword-thing. So yea!
>> No. 47226
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."
>> No. 47227
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

Yes, yes, yes.
>> No. 47229
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

Does this mean we would be Hina's Sanae? If so i like the sound of it!
>> No. 47230
[X] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."
And after that's done with-
[X] "I have this sword, I think it's cursed. Can you say anything about it?"
Best way to make Claymore shut up.
>> No. 47231
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."
>> No. 47233
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

Adahn in a miko outfit sounds awesome.
>> No. 47237
File 121539206010.jpg - (67.95KB , 798x598 , aymm.jpg ) [iqdb]
47237
[x] "I ask of you... Are you my master?"
>> No. 47239
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."
>> No. 47240
[x] "I have this sword, I think it's cursed. Can you say anything about it?"

[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

[x] "The humans of this world seem to live too much in fear of the supernatural, of things they do not understand, a fear which in reality prevents them from ever understanding in the first place. This is terrible waste, because things like your ability are vast untapped resources for the peoples in Gensokyo; a more open mutualistic relationship would be better for everyone, giving you more faith, and humans better luck & peace of mind. You could be well liked. You could make people happier. And I think you would be happier as a result."
>> No. 47241
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

[x] "The humans of this world seem to live too much in fear of the supernatural, of things they do not understand, a fear which in reality prevents them from ever understanding in the first place. This is terrible waste, because things like your ability are vast untapped resources for the peoples in Gensokyo; a more open mutualistic relationship would be better for everyone, giving you more faith, and humans better luck & peace of mind. You could be well liked. You could make people happier. And I think you would be happier as a result."
>> No. 47242
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Damn connection being down, I can finally see what Vodka's done.

[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

[x] "The humans of this world seem to live too much in fear of the supernatural, of things they do not understand, a fear which in reality prevents them from ever understanding in the first place. This is terrible waste, because things like your ability are vast untapped resources for the peoples in Gensokyo; a more open mutualistic relationship would be better for everyone, giving you more faith, and humans better luck & peace of mind. You could be well liked. You could make people happier. And I think you would be happier as a result."
>> No. 47243
[z] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."
[z] "The humans of this world seem to live too much in fear of the supernatural, of things they do not understand, a fear which in reality prevents them from ever understanding in the first place. This is terrible waste, because things like your ability are vast untapped resources for the peoples in Gensokyo; a more open mutualistic relationship would be better for everyone, giving you more faith, and humans better luck & peace of mind. You could be well liked. You could make people happier. And I think you would be happier as a result."
>> No. 47266
[x] "Well...I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me. She something about...that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you. I don't think that you're a bad person and the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."

[x] "The humans of this world seem to live too much in fear of the supernatural, of things they do not understand, a fear which in reality prevents them from ever understanding in the first place. This is terrible waste, because things like your ability are vast untapped resources for the peoples in Gensokyo; a more open mutualistic relationship would be better for everyone, giving you more faith, and humans better luck & peace of mind. You could be well liked. You could make people happier. And I think you would be happier as a result."
>> No. 47288
.
>> No. 47292
[x] The big popular vote, but make it in a way that sounds like it's actually Adahn saying it, and not like some grandiose public speech.

and later:
[x] Reassure Moemiji later on that we're not ditching her
[x] <do something slightly romantic for Momiji. I can't think of anything specific at the moment.>
>> No. 47296
>>"So? What's so important that Momizi can't hear it?"

[ ] "Wana do it?"
>> No. 47298
[x] The big popular vote, but make it in a way that sounds like it's actually Adahn saying it, and not like some grandiose public speech.

Yeesh, the way it's worded so dramatically you'd think we'd want to be the God of the New World.
>> No. 47329
[x] The big popular vote, but make it in a way that sounds like it's actually Adahn saying it, and not like some grandiose public speech.
>> No. 47336
[x] The big popular vote, but make it in a way that sounds like it's actually Adahn saying it, and not like some grandiose public speech.

We are Adahn, not Light fucking Yagami.
>> No. 47337
>>47296
BACK TO WORK
>> No. 47360
File 121547320426.jpg - (44.25KB , 375x500 , ATLASTBACKTOWORK.jpg ) [iqdb]
47360
>>47337

Don't worry, the day when Scorm arises again draws nearer with every second.
Soon, he will return and say "At last! Back to work!", and then there will be cake.
>> No. 47410
Updates?
>> No. 47419
File 121549050662.jpg - (276.67KB , 600x800 , 1204926886212.jpg ) [iqdb]
47419
You thought about this when Momizi first mentioned it when you first met Hina, but back then you pushed it off as completely unrealistic idea. Now after you heard from Nitori that Hina asked about you and Momizi confirmed that, you've given it more thought. "Well..." You start again. "I heard from Momizi that you were interested in me."
"Oh?" She doesn't turn away, but just looks bit amused. "I assume she told you that when you had that talk earlier?"
Well, she had mentioned something about it earlier too, but... "Yeah, and Nitori said something like that too." You take a seat next to her in bed. "Anyway, she said something about... that you thought I might have worth as a follower or believer in you."
This is the first time you see Hina's expression waver from her usual smile. She looks away as she answers. "...I can't deny that I didn't think of something like that. What about it?" She looks at you again, now dead-serious.
"I've heard... Well, not a lot about you, but enough, and I don't think that you're a bad person." You swallow before getting to the point. "And the possibility of serving as a follower sounds intriguing to me."
Hina looks at you surprised, almost shocked. "...Are you serious?"

You grin. You thought of a quite few things relating to this. "Yeah, just think how much I could help you! The humans that live here seem to fear things that they can't understand, like your powers that they understand completely wrong. If somebody would just..."
"Wait." Hina cuts off your speech. "You speak of the 'humans here'. What do you mean by that?"
"Ah..." That was kind of a slip, but she would find out sooner or later. "I'm actually from outside. I tried to hide it, although I haven't been doing that good job as Aya, Momizi, Reimu and Chiyuri already know where I'm from, so I'm think if I should just ditch it."
Hina laughs for a bit. "No, it's okay. Outsiders usually get treated differently, as you may have noticed." She sighs, and crosses her arms. "Really, I though you were somehow different. Weird that I didn't notice sooner."
"Hmm, anyway. If people would understand your powers, and you better, it could make their lives much easier, and more happy. From what I understand how faith here works, if more people believed in you you could help people more people, and probably do it easier too!" You're starting to be so caught in your speech that you almost take hold of Hina's arms. But.. Better not do that yet. "You could be well liked. You could make people happier. And I think you would be happier as a result."

It gets quiet as you wait for her answer.

"...Your ideas are interesting, and your offer intrigues me, but I have to say I can't take it yet."
"Huh?" That caught you completely off guard.
"I don't think you still fully understand what it would be to be my... believer as you put it. I'm sure you've heard something, but that definitely isn't all of it. We'll have to talk about this more later. And I have to give it more thought too."
"But didn't you come here looking for me? Haven't you already thought this through? Because I have no problem..." Hina gestures you to silence by raising her finger.
"That's what I thought earlier, but after seeing..." She takes a pause, and brings her hand to her mouth closing her eyes as if thinking if she should say the next part. "...Never mind. But don't think I don't appreciate the idea, really, it is great that you want to help me, but this is not something to be decided too quickly."
"Hmmm..." Well, she does have a point. And that pretty much settles what you wanted to talk to her about. "Would you like to watch me train with Momizi?"
"Ah..." She gives a small laugh, and shakes her head while standing up from the bed. "Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather give you some time alone with Momizi for a change."
"Uh, that's fine, but what will you do while me and Momizi are training?"
"I'll make something small to eat. I'm sure you'll want something after you're done." She walks to the door, but turns around and looks at you. "You should change quick. I think she's been waiting for a while already."
Well, she does have a point. You look through your closet, and quickly find similar clothes to what you had yesterday. A black tank top and dark sweat pants. You've given up on wondering how those end up in your closet, no use thinking about it if you have information. For all you know, it might be that Yukari messing with you. You sigh, and leave your room.

Arriving to backyard you see Momizi standing leaning to wall, holding wooden sword in each hand. This time she isn't wearing her usual white shirt, but rather smaller one with short sleeves. You assume that it's what she usually has under her it. No way you'd know for sure, though. But it's pretty nice, giving you a good view of her upper body.
The moment she notices you she throws one of them to you, almost too quickly for you to catch it. "Yesterday we trained on attacking." She speaks in same serious voice as yesterday, and takes stance. "Today it's time for defence."
Defence, huh? Normally you wouldn't have anything against that, but for some reason she seems... Colder now. No matter how much you trust her, she might do something dangerous while frustrated. "Is this really okay? I mean, I'm not that good with sword yet-"
"I am your teacher." Denied, just like that she cut you off. "I know the best way for you to train, or don't you have faith in me?"
"...Yeah. Sorry about that Momizi." That's true, she isn't a kind of person to let her feelings sway her on something like this too easily. Even if her training is hard, it's still reasonable. Raising your sword you prepare yourself. "So, when do we start?"
Her expression doesn't change at all when she answers. "Right now." And she dashes for you.

Wha-

By reflex you raised the sword, and managed to block the first blow. Even so, you felt it. Is she being serious?! While lowering your weapon to block strike aimed at your feet you catch a glimpse of her face.
...She has her usual composed face on. No hint of stress, or other emotion. Except for her eyes. They're incredibly angry. Momizi, if you have something on your mind you should just-"Ach!"
A sudden pain in your side, and you instinctively jump back to avoid any further blows. While you were wondering about her face she managed to land a blow to your side. Now it's obvious that she isn't using her full strength, but it still hurts. If you get more of these, it might get problematic.
If this goes on you might get seriously hurt...
[ ] Try fighting back, you should be able to land at least few blows, right?
[ ] Try telling her to stop, this is going too far.
[ ] Just let her let it out, she probably needs it.
___________________

>>47410
Possibly. I'm a horrible slacker, so say this more often. It annoys me if my topics are at top when I haven't posted anything in a while.

Also,
>>"I have this sword, I think it's cursed. Can you say anything about it?"
Oh wow. I have to say I didn't think about that myself.
>> No. 47422
[ ] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.

Play her game, let her get the frustration out, but don't make it easy for her. You don't have to fight back but at least make a show of defending yourself. Afterwards, if she goes on about why you didn't fight, 'but this was defence training, no?'
>> No. 47424
[ ] Just let her let it out, she probably needs it.
>> No. 47425
[x] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.

A thought's just lingering in my head that even though Momizi wasn't there, she knows damn well what we were talking about with Hina and is preparing to give us a lecture on how stupid she thinks our decision is.

This is the part where we say we aren't backing down, and try to convince her to be our bodyguard(she doesn't want to see us get hurt, she said so herself). Throw in some lovey-dovey mush when the opportunity arises as well.
>> No. 47426
[ ] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.

>>47419

That's why I delete and post to bring them back up to your nonwriting attention.
>> No. 47427
[X] Just let her let it out, she probably needs it.

If she hurts Adahn too much she might feel sorry. I would like a sorry/apologetic Momizi.
>> No. 47428
[x] Just let her let it out, she probably needs it.
>> No. 47429
[X] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.

And when she leaves us in a pained heap, we smile and tell her that we're glad to have such a dedicated teacher, causing her to feel horrid for taking out her frustration on us.
>> No. 47430
[X] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.
>> No. 47431
[ ] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.
>> No. 47433
[ ] Just let her let it out, she probably needs it.
[ ] "Is this about Hina? ...I'm just looking for a job, Momiji. I'm not going to leave, or anything."

>>47419
1. That was... unexpected. Good on Hina for allowing us time to consider it.

2. If our old clothes disappear when put into the closet, then those striped stockings must NEVER be put in there.
EVER.

3. Jealous Momiji~
That, or she's just unhappy that we're associating with someone she doesn't like.

...Actually, it would probably benefit Adahn if she were to find out just which one it is.
>> No. 47435
[x] Just let her let it out, she probably needs it.
[x] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.

These are the same thing right?
>> No. 47436
>>47419
>Oh wow. I have to say I didn't think about that myself.

>"That's what I thought earlier, but after seeing..." She takes a pause, and brings her hand to her mouth closing her eyes as if thinking if she should say the next part.

So the sword isn't what Hina's talking about here then?
>> No. 47446
>>47436
Well, no. And thanks for reminding me about that stupid sword again, I almost forgot it.
>> No. 47465
>>47425
GENIUS.

[z] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.
[e] This is the part where we say we aren't backing down, and try to convince her to be our bodyguard(she doesn't want to see us get hurt, she said so herself). Throw in some lovey-dovey mush when the opportunity arises as well.
>> No. 47474
>This is the part where we say we aren't backing down, and try to convince her to be our bodyguard(she doesn't want to see us get hurt, she said so herself).

Asking Momizi to protect Adahn until Adahn can protect herself?
>> No. 47475
>>47446

hahaha wow

wasn't the sword the reason she's doing sword training in the first place?
>> No. 47477
[z] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.

Defense buildan gaems.
>> No. 47653
Vodka, where are you? ;_;
>> No. 47654
>>47653
he had surprise work
>> No. 47657
[+] Play it defensively, like she's 'training' you to do.
She's being professional about it. The least we could do is try to focus.
>> No. 47726
Vodka probably hurt himself again.
>> No. 47730
File 121565557977.jpg - (36.95KB , 468x316 , henne-strand-denmark_575.jpg ) [iqdb]
47730
>>47726
Indeed. Just as the Lake has reclaimed GM, so, too, have I struck down the one called Vodka.

Everything is just as planned.
>> No. 47731
>>47730

Damn you outside. Always fucking up our writefags.
>> No. 47747
>>47730
[X] Jump.
>> No. 47874
The way she's training you is questionable, but if that's what she wants, then so be it.
...But you have no idea what you're supposed to learn out of this. Best you can do is occasionally hit her sword aside while jumping back.

'Left leg.'

Immediately after hearing Claymore's voice you lower your wooden sword just quick enough to prevent Momizi from landing blow to your leg.
"..." You can't help but to cringe for a bit as you feel the power of the hit on your hands. If that had hit, it would've seriously hurt.
'Huh, turns out you're not completely useless after all.
...Defending against youkai counts as 'not completely useless'?
'She hasn't even gotten serious yet. But you just managed to(right leg) block one of her stronger attacks, so she will definitely pick up the pace now.'
And that's true. Slowly but surely her speed picks up. It's almost a miracle that she doesn't hit you, but largely that's due to Claymore's help. You surely wouldn't be doing this well all by yourself.
'So anyway, that talk with that goddess earlier. I bet you have no idea(down) what you're getting yourself into. If it wasn't for me her powers would make your life miserable.'
It can't be that bad. She was at Nitori's house for ages and nothing happened. At least nothing too serious, so that it would be a problem.
'You're a human, from completely magic free world none the less. Your resistance to her powers has to be lower than of some monster.'
Weird. Even though you're talking(?) with Claymore it isn't exactly breaking your concentration from training with Momizi.

Soon avoiding the blows comes almost naturally. Claymore has stopped telling you where to block, and compared to hectic state that your mind was in at the beginning you're really calm, almost unnaturally so, considering that you're in the middle of a fight.
'That's normal. Many fighters have used me, it's only natural for some of their skills to be passed on to you.'
Right, he mentioned something like this earlier. About help he would be of to you?
'Yes, but if you had used the sword earlier the effects would be greater. Even so, you adapt suprisingly fast. Maybe carrying it for the whole day helped.'
...You won't be getting memories of the earlier users too, right?
'No, that would be unconventional. All those memories swelling in your head... Even I can't remember all of them, even the most amazing ones are just a blur.'
You avoid another blow, headed to your hands. Momizi is leading you around the backyard while you're thinking about what Claymore told you... No, you can't seem to bring up any techniques right now. They probably come up when needed. At least you hope so.
'How about you try attacking now? I know woman's body quite well, if you know what I mean.'
Hahaha, nice. But no, you're not attacking Momizi, at least this time. And your current master is girl, so it would be silly if-

Suddenly it hits you that Claymore is in your body. In your head. And for the course of the battle he has been telling you where to block, so he has to have clear view of what's going on around you.
'Yeah, but what are you suddenly...'
Whatever you'll do, Claymore will see it. There's no helping it, he said it so himself.
'Damn it, focus, or...'
And knowing him, he won't keep his mouth shut. Or at the very least, he will comment on it later.
'FOCUS!'
You have no privacy left.
'YOU WERE DOING SO WELL EARLIER!'

"Khaah!"
You can't help but to scream and fall to the ground Momizi's sword hits your rib. It's easily her strongest attack yet. You were so occupied with thinking about what Claymore said that you had no chance of blocking it.
...Well, it was so fast that even with Claymore's help it would've been hard. "Phew.." Good, breathing doesn't hurt. Hopefully that means that nothing's broken, at least too badly. Still laying on the ground you look up to Momizi and see...
She looks incredibly suprised, amazed, even. She's staring at you, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. When she notices you looking back, she quickly reaches her hand to you looking worried. You take it, holding balance with your other hand as she pulls you up.
Soon you're standing, your knees still wobbling a bit. She slowly reaches out to you and touches the place she hit, running her hand over. You wince, and she immediately pulls her hand back. "I... I'm sorry!" She bows her head and looks down on to the ground. "...Sorry, I didn't mean to hit that hard." You bet you can see tears swelling in her eyes. "It was just that you were so good earlier."
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
[ ] Tell her off for injuring you during training.
[ ] Ignore Momizi. Question Claymore about his origins and previous wielders.
__________________________

>>47726
That would've given me pretty conventional excuse, don't you think? But no, actually I just went to sleep after working for 10 hours, and then after waking up I didn't really feel like doing anything. Oh well.
>> No. 47875
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47876
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47877
{X} Pat her shoulder.
{X} "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47878
File 121573997898.jpg - (47.89KB , 300x329 , megatron.jpg ) [iqdb]
47878
[x] "I still function..."
>> No. 47879
>>47877
I have to agree with this. This isn't as direct, but still good.
[X] Pat her shoulder.
[X] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"

Unless Vodka wants us to hug her.
>> No. 47880
[X] Hug her.
[X] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47881
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47885
[X] Hug her.
[X] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47887
[z] Hug her.
[z] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47900
[x] Hug her.
[x] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"

Always worried about us, aren't you Momiji?
>> No. 47921
[X] Pat her shoulder.
[X] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
Is not hugs tiem nao.
>> No. 47922
>>47921
>Is not hugs tiem nao.

It's always hugs time.

[X] Hug her.
[X] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47924
>>47922
writing, racial epithet, etc.

[X] Hug her.
[X] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47925
>>47924
But... How can he update if nobody has voted?
>> No. 47927
[x] RESPEKT KNUCKLES.
[x] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47936
[x] Hug her.
[x] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 47993
[x] Hug her.
[x] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"

>>47900
D'awwwwww.
>> No. 48025
[x] Hug her.
[x] "Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad. How about we continue?"
>> No. 48034
>>47922
>It's always ruffle time.
Fixed for truth.
>> No. 48116
Updates?
>> No. 48128
File 121582458681.jpg - (30.84KB , 400x523 , 1204925003839.jpg ) [iqdb]
48128
"Never mind, it doesn't hurt that bad." You give her a reassuring smile, and she lightens up a bit. There's not any serious pain in your side, so you should be able to go on. "How about we continue?"

You reach down to grab your sword, but as you're bending down you wince when you feel pain by your side. At the place where Momizi hit you, just how bad is it? She must've noticed it too, as when your about to feel it a bit with your hand she takes hold of it, and pulls you up straight. "No, we've trained enough for today. And you'd have problems with moving around with that." She looks at your rib again, and then on the ground. "...It should heal quickly, but it's still a bother." Once again, she looks horrible.

Just moments ago she was so confident. But now... She looks like she's about to break.

You reach out to her and wrap your arms around her while she's still looking down to the ground. She doesn't show resistance, but a light gasp escapes her lips as you hold her close to you. You didn't notice it earlier, but you're just a bit taller than her.

Even now she's still shaking a bit. With a sigh you reach behind her head with your other hand and brush her light hair. "...It's okay Momizi." As you run your hand through her silvery hair, she slowly calms down. You put your other hand behind her back again, holding her tightly against yourself, so much that you feel her chest moving with her breathing. At first it's fast, but soon it gets calmer, and then back to normal.

You're so close to each other that you can't see each other's faces, but what's it matter? Right now you know that she is calm, As she returns the embrace you close your eyes and inhale, savouring her scent. It's not entirely unlike Aya's but she's... Closer to earth? Not so clean?

Well, you were training up to now, so it's not wonder she's like this. No use wandering about it much more, though.

For a moment you remain like this, together, not saying a word. But after a while Momizi loosens her hold of you, but doesn't let go. You follow her example, and let her back away a bit and look into her eyes.

She has worrying look on her face. "Really... I shouldn't have done that."

She really worries about you too much... You just smile at her. "I already said that it's fine. But what got you like that? Was it something I did?"

She thinks for a moment, after which her face turns completely serious. Not cold like in the beginning of the training, the look she had when you talked about Hina on hallway. "I warned you about Hina, but you were still being so close to her. And..." Her expression changes a bit, to make a room for uncertainty. "I thought about what you wanted to talk about with her, and couldn't get it out of my mind."

Oh great.

You move one of your hands to her shoulder, and look into her eyes with serious expression similar to what she gave you moments earlier. "Listen, it's like this..."
[ ] "I'm honestly interested in her."
[ ] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[ ] "I'm just trying to get to know her."
[ ] Awesome write-in.
____________________________

>>48116
Right. Sorry, my friend came over and I honestly don't want him seeing me write something to Touhou imageboard. And then when I finally got to writan my computer decided not to comply.
Also, trying this out for this post. If it doesn't look good, oh well.
>> No. 48132
[x] "I want to help her. She's a good person who gets treated as if she's a scapegoat by others just because of her position. Think about it, her purpose from what she told me is to gather up the misfortune from people to make their lives better. I think it's terrible to be feared and somewhat shunned because of what she does. So I decided to ask her if by becoming a believer I could assist her."


words
>> No. 48133
>>48131
That's awfully wordy for "awesome write-in".
Oh, why won't I suggest something better? I suck on this. Holding my vote until something less bloated comes up.
>> No. 48135
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Chiyuri's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. If I thought she was the only person that had any gain from this, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well: Status, a means of living, and the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

Meh.
Add and subtract onto this as you will, Anonymous.
>> No. 48136
File 121582629065.jpg - (48.17KB , 360x500 , dioscared.jpg ) [iqdb]
48136
>>48135

Holy shit.
I've created a monster.
>> No. 48138
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Chiyuri's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. If I thought she was the only person that had any gain from this, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well: Status, a means of living, and the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

Hahaha wow.
>> No. 48139
[x] Words.
>> No. 48140
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Chiyuri's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. If I thought she was the only person that had any gain from this, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well: Status, a means of living, and the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

why not just write Vodka's update for him?
>> No. 48146
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

Tweaked the XBOX HUEG WRITE IN a little, because we all know what we were in this for: The Miko Clothes.
>> No. 48147
Wow..
>> No. 48148
File 121583220711.jpg - (48.53KB , 101x135 , doomguyclose.jpg ) [iqdb]
48148
THIS WRITE IN IS HUGE
THAT MEANS IT HAS HUGE GUTS
RIP AND TEAR
>> No. 48149
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."
>> No. 48153
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

WALLS
>> No. 48156
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Chiyuri's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. If I thought she was the only person that had any gain from this, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well: Status, a means of living, and the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

THIS WRITE-IN IS SO HUGE I CAN'T HELP BUT VOTE FOR IT.
>> No. 48157
File 121583318331.jpg - (53.30KB , 718x480 , Kaneda111.jpg ) [iqdb]
48157
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 48158
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."
>> No. 48159
[z] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[z] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[z] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[z] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

Wall Makin gaems.
>> No. 48162
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."
>> No. 48194
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Chiyuri's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. If I thought she was the only person that had any gain from this, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well: Status, a means of living, and the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

Maybe some kind of physical gesture of affection as we do, this, too?

>>48135
I do believe we've multiplied it instead.

>>48133
yeah no.
>> No. 48196
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."

>You reach out to her and wrap your arms around her while she's still looking down to the ground. She doesn't show resistance, but a light gasp escapes her lips as you hold her close to you.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 48197
this seems like a lot to say during a hug
>> No. 48205
>>48197
Well, Adahn is a cunning linguist.
>> No. 48206
File 121584824274.gif - (753.16KB , 200x86 , 1206219919958.gif ) [iqdb]
48206
>>48205

OH YOU.
>> No. 48207
[ ] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[ ] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[ ] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[ ] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."
>> No. 48209
[x] "I asked if I could be her believer."
[x] "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me a fool, but after thinking about that incident that happened earlier at Nitori's house I can't help but dwell on, well, everything. How much of these "accidents" are actually directly caused by Hina? How much of them are just a string of coincidences? How many of them are orchestrated and use her as a scapegoat just so they have an excuse to drive her away? And most importantly, how can I get rid of that mindset? If belief is as strong a thing here as everyone says it is, then I'd like to see how well I can change things for the better by working under her. Best case scenario, this "Bad luck aura" thing will become a distant memory when I'm done."
[x] "I'm not doing this just for her, you know. I'm not that pure-hearted a person. I can only make guesswork of what she expects from me right now, but I'm certain that it'll involve devoting most of my life, as well my descendants' lives, in servitude of her. If I thought she was the only person that would have had any gain from that, I would have settled with just being her friend and leaving it at that. As it stands now, I think I have a lot to gain as well, depending on how good I can pull it off: Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?"
[x] "Actually, now that I think about it, being the subordinate of a person who's responsible for collecting humanity's misfortunes might mean that I'd be in charge of exorcisms, consecration, sealing, and the like. I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. So, why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I just can't see myself going toe to toe with even your average garden variety Youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury."
>> No. 48215
>this seems like a lot to say during a hug
hug ends here:
>[ ] "I asked if I could be her believer."
>> No. 48217
File 121586554171.png - (16.63KB , 306x384 , what.png ) [iqdb]
48217
Hmm, now that I'm awake I should propably check what won-OH WHAT THE HELL.

>Status, a means of living, the lasting blessings of a goddess who's capable of absorbing misfortune, and miko clothes.
>miko clothes
Awesome.
>> No. 48222
>>48217

TAKE MY LOVE, VODKA
ALL 402 WORDS OF LOVE
>> No. 48300
>>48194
>Maybe some kind of physical gesture of affection as we do, this, too?
We could hold hands with her (you know, that interlaced-fingers, palm-to-palm kind when you're facing a person?)
>> No. 48330
>>48300

This anon has the romantic spirit. Or just watched too much animu. Either way, I approve.
>> No. 48332
Are you sleeping Vodka? I require delicious Miko Adahn.
>> No. 48334
>>48332

Rest assured. He's up, drunk, and writing.
>> No. 48335
>>48334

What is it with you writefags and alcohol?
>> No. 48342
>>48334

I don't think so
>> No. 48343
"I asked if I could be her believer." She gasps. You know her well enough that's she's about to talk back, so you raise your hand as signal for her to stay quiet for a moment longer. "I know. Go ahead and be angry at me, call me stupid. But after thinking about what happened back at Nitori's house... Well, how many of these "accidents" are actually Hina's fault, and how many are just coincidences?" She doesn't say anything, but listens, her wolf-ears attentively flapping a bit. "How many times has she been set-up and framed to look bad? So, I'm thinking: How can I stop that mindset? If belief and faith are as strong here as people say, then I'd like to see how well I can make things better, working for her. Best case scenario, this "bad luck aura" thing will be long forgotten when I'm done." You smile at Momizi, and turn your gaze down.

With your pause Momizi takes the opportunity to speak. "But what do you hope to do? Those beliefs about her bringing bad fortune are very old, stories of her have been passed on for ages. Change doesn't come fast here, you know."

She does have a point. "...I don't know. It might take years as far as I know, but I'll work something out with the time I have. It might even take my life, but after I'm gone the situation will have improved." With that, Momizi holds on to you again, her eyes closed. For a moment you're unsure what to do, but then return the embrace.
'Just so you know, outsiders who end up here usually die. But those who don't mostly end up living in the human village. Even those turn into something in-human fairly quickly. Think of it as... Being suddenly exposed to something you have no resistance against.'
Oh? So what does this have to do with your current situation?
'You're living with magical beasts. Even with my powers helping you, you're bound to change.'

You decide to question Claymore about this deal later, and continue with Momizi, starting to stroke her hair again. "I'm not just doing this for her, though. I'm not that altruistic. I can only guess at what the job entails, but I'm guessing I'll need to devote my life to serving her. If I thought she was the only one benefiting from this, I'd have settled to with just being her friend. But as it is, I think I have a lot to gain, depending on how nice the perks are: Status, steady work, the blessings of... a goddess who absorbs misfortune, and miko clothes. I remember you telling me I should be out looking for two of those, right?" Yesterday, after meeting Hina. She gave you a lecture on her, and told you to look employment. It seriously feels like ages has passed from that.

"I'm not going to argue with you, as your reasons are good, but..." You feel Momizi's hold loosening for a bit, and after a while she speaks slowly. "...What was that just now." She backs off, not holding you anymore, looking at your eyes with a dumbfounded look. "About miko clothes."

"Ah." You're not sure where that came from, but it felt natural. And those clothes... They're pretty neat, aren't they? "You know, the kind that Reimu has? Getting to wear something like that regularly must be great, right?" She doesn't say anything, but looks down on the ground. It's almost as if she was shivering, but why would she do that? You just mentioned wearing some clothes.

"...Now that I think about it, working for someone who collects humanity's misfortunes might mean I'll be doing exorcisms, blessings, sealing, and the like." You take a hold of her hands, looking into her eyes. "...I'm sure you're worried about my safety, Momizi. Why not become my bodyguard? Right now, I can't see myself as a match for any garden-variety youkai. But if I have you, that'll never be a problem. So, how about it? We can do this together. I'm not asking you to answer me now; Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two. It wouldn't be fair if I denied you the same luxury." You start making your way inside, while feeling your rib for a bit. Really, did she have to hit that hard?

"Wait." Momizi grabs your hand. You turn to see her looking at you seriously. "Is there something more to asking me to guard you? I mean, it's not even sure that you'll be Hina's believer, but it's like you'd really need me." Her glare is really intense. But it's not cold, this is just her worrying about you again(right?).

"Well..." With that mansion and everything, you seem to have a very good reason to be worried about your safety and probably even life. But with what you've told her just now, continuing with this is a bit... "Uh, let's talk about that later. Maybe on the dinner?" You look at her, and after a while she lets go of your hand with a sigh.

"...Alright." She walks past you, but after a while stops and looks back to you. "That's a promise, alright?" You smile and nod. Aya already knows about this, so it's fair for Momizi and Hina to do too.

You arrive to the living room with Momizi and see Hina coming out of the kitchen carrying small pot. That must be the food she was talking about earlier. "Oh, hello." She greets you with a smile, while setting the pot down. "Done with the training, I see." Walking next to table Momizi silently takes a seat across from her, Hina still smiling at her. "I thought it would have taken longer. Well, better that food didn't get cold."
[ ] Sit next to Momizi.
[ ] Sit next to Hina.
[ ] Sit to the end of the table, not showing clear favor to either of them.
__________________________


Writing my update for me, huh? Well, you certainly said everything I would've and a lot more. Also... Please, next time I put option for write-in, don't make it so long.
And you seem to be seriously going for waki miko Adahn route. But hey, whatever suits you.
>>48332
Alright, thanks to Ataisai for tweaking the wall. I know, IRC fagotry, whatever, but I wanted to get this update up, but stupidly decided to get drunk. Seriously, thanks man.
>> No. 48344
[X] Sit next to Momizi.
>> No. 48345
[X] Sit next to Momizi.

Remember, Momizi route.
>> No. 48347
[x] Sit next to Momizi.
>> No. 48348
Adahn now has an affinity for girls in uniform. MAKE THIS CANON.

[x] Sit next to Momizi.

After that passionate and yurilicious speech, I just can't imagine sitting anywhere else.
>> No. 48349
{X} Sit next to Momizi.
Mo~mi~zi~
>> No. 48350
>>48349

You will draw Miko Adahn at some point, right?
>> No. 48351
>>48350
Who knows~
>> No. 48352
>"Uh, let's talk about that later. Maybe on the dinner?"

Does this mean "over dinner" or "after dinner"?
>> No. 48357
>Remember, Momizi route.
It's not just that "This was the only path," but more "This has always been the only path."
>> No. 48364
File 121592186192.jpg - (36.91KB , 370x418 , 1209178388574.jpg ) [iqdb]
48364
>You feel Momizi's hold loosening for a bit, and after a while she speaks slowly. "...What was that just now." She backs off, not holding you anymore, looking at your eyes with a dumbfounded look. "About miko clothes."
>"Ah." You're not sure where that came from, but it felt natural. And those clothes... They're pretty neat, aren't they? "You know, the kind that Reimu has? Getting to wear something like that regularly must be great, right?" She doesn't say anything, but looks down on the ground. It's almost as if she was shivering, but why would she do that? You just mentioned wearing some clothes.

Oh fuck. We're so moe Momizi's gonna die. I LOVE THIS STORY
>> No. 48366
[x] Sit next to Momizi.

This for sure.
>> No. 48368
>>48364
Oh. I thought it was her having bad flashbacks to Reimu's rampage in MoF.

>>48348
You mean Momiji?
>> No. 48374
>>48368
>You mean Momiji?
Sorry, I meant that in reference to the uniform thing.
>> No. 48389
[ ] Sit next to Momizi.
>> No. 48456
UPDATES
>> No. 48568
File 121604540931.jpg - (30.46KB , 450x450 , 1204925762456.jpg ) [iqdb]
48568
You take a seat next to Momizi, and can almost swear the she puffs a bit when you do so. Turning to look at her, you see that she has a proud look with her eyes closed. "Momizi? What's up?"

She quickly shakes her head blushing a bit, and reaches for the pot that Hina just set down. "Never mind that, let's eat." She opens the lid, and full smell greets you while some steam rises from the inside the pot.

Hina looks at you and Momizi as you gaze at the contents of the pot. "Hopefully you like them, I'm sure they aren't as good as what you usually eat, but I like to think of myself as pretty good chef." They're fried sandwiches. Pretty big ones too, is this what she considers something small?

Momizi has taken one, and is inspecting it by turning it around and sniffing it. "...No, I'm sure these are great. Thank you Hina." She takes a bite, and after a while of chewing a look of pure bliss spreads on her face, her ears wriggling a bit. "Mmm! Hina, this is so good..."

The chef herself just smiles, and gives a small laugh. "I'm glad you like them. Now, let's settle down and eat."

There's also smaller plate on the table, filled with peeled cucumbers, cut into slices. You take one and bite. Hmm, pretty good. Actually, so far the cucumbers have been only more traditional food that you've encountered.

...What's the deal with the them here? Everybody seems to eat them. Well, doesn't matter, since it's good. You continue munching on it while picking a sandwich. Seems like Hina seriously spent some time on these. You take a glance glance at Momizi and Hina, who are already enjoying their food. No reason why you shouldn't eat too.

The brunch goes mostly peacefully, until Momizi finishes. "So, Adahn. What was the deal with you asking me to be your bodyguard?" You swallow, and turn to Momizi. She isn't really glaring at you, no, but eyeing you with her arms crossed. Isn't this still a bit early?

Hina seems interested too, having stopped eating. "You asked her that? Why?" She is now looking at you intently.

Momizi turns to her. "That's what I'd like to know. She said that we could talk about it on dinner, but I think it would be better if we talked it through now." She looks back to you. "So, what is it?"
[ ] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
[ ] Soften it up a bit. They don't have to know everything.
[ ] There really isn't more to it. Honest.
[ ] This is important, tell her later in private.
______________________________________

Damn. Writing this too way too long. Seems I work much better at the night.
>> No. 48570
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48572
[ ] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

Wait why are we asking her to be our body guard? For protection or to get closer to Moemizi?
>> No. 48573
[x] Be honest. You're in love with her.
>> No. 48577
>"Wait." Momizi grabs your hand. You turn to see her looking at you seriously. "Is there something more to asking me to guard you? I mean, it's not even sure that you'll be Hina's believer, but it's like you'd really need me." Her glare is really intense. But it's not cold, this is just her worrying about you again(right?).

Man if you do not answer this the right way, Momizi is going to be SO pissed off.
>> No. 48579
[X] This is important, tell her later in private.
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.

Just drag her off. This is important matter, right?
>> No. 48580
{X} This is important, tell her later in private.
{X} Be honest. You're in love with her.
Hahahahaha
>> No. 48581
[X] This is important, tell her later in private.
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.

EXCELENT
>> No. 48584
{X} This is important, tell her later in private.
{X} Be honest. You're in love with her.
>> No. 48585
[ ] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

Don't screw things up yet guys.
>> No. 48587
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.

You know what she expects to hear. Don't make the girl cry.
>> No. 48589
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.

"I literally can't live without you."
>> No. 48592
[X] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

Now is not the time to be confessing your love.
>> No. 48596
Why would someone confess their love in this kind of situation? This isn't exactly a romantic moment and it would probably be better to do something like this in private.
>> No. 48597
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

Not the right time, or the right mood. Especially with this rearing its ugly head.
>> No. 48599
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

Must vote to try and cancel other vote.
>> No. 48601
[X] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48604
>>48599
>Must spam to try and cancel other vote.

fixed
>> No. 48607
[] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48608
[X] This is important, tell her later in private.
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.
>> No. 48609
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

Just read through this, why do people think this a good time to be telling someone your feelings? In front of everyone?
>> No. 48610
>>48570 here

Coming back to this thread a while later, the option of:

[X] This is important, tell her later in private.
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.

sounds more interesting.

I can't delete that post, however, due to the changing cache password.

Do what you will with my vote, Vodka.
>> No. 48611
>>48609
That's why we're also voting for

[ ] This is important, tell her later in private.
>> No. 48612
>>48604

lolno, I just voted once, I'm none of the other people.
>> No. 48613
>>48611

Yeah, but the second part looks like you're going to tell her that you love her right in front of everyone. Which doesn't make any sense. Especially with a potential employer in front of us.
>> No. 48614
>>48613

The intent with the vote, for me, is that it progresses like this:

Tell her we want to speak in private
Finish the meal.
Take her to a private area away from Hina
Confess love.
>> No. 48615
[X] This is important, tell her later in private.
[X] Be honest. You're in love with her.
>> No. 48616
☑ This is important, tell her later in private.
☑ Be honest. You're in love with her.
>> No. 48618
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48620
[x] This is important, tell her later in private.
[x] Be honest. You're in love with her.
Moemizi go
>> No. 48624
[x] This is important, tell her later in private.
[x] Be honest. You're in love with her.

RABU RABU KISSU KISSU
>> No. 48625
Why would you vote to confess your love?

Are you retarded?
>> No. 48627
File 121605744980.jpg - (33.06KB , 704x400 , idortkaere.jpg ) [iqdb]
48627
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
[x] The next part is important, tell her later in private.
[x] Be honest. You're in love with her.

Just combine them already. Confessing by itself is nice and all but do you REALLY want to leave these two in the dark about your potential impending doom? Especially when they're very capable of bailing your ass out if it is?
>> No. 48628
Looks like love option won. I have to say I didn't expect this, but then again, there's many things I don't expect.

...Couldn't this wait, though? Are you sure you want to do this now?
>> No. 48629
>>48628

No. Do it later.
>> No. 48630
>>48628

Later

Now is not the time for this anonymous.
>> No. 48631
>>48628

No, we're idiots who can't read the mood. Please don't lock us out of routes over this. Please?
>> No. 48632
I have no regrets.

This is the only path.
>> No. 48634
>>48632
wtf? Love talk is for later.

[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

After dinner, then we'll decide what to do. But that is then, and this is now.
>> No. 48638
Either combine the choices like >>48627 suggested, or go for only the Mansion.
>> No. 48642
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

For fuck's sake, stop acting like /eientei/ voters. We haven't even flirted with her much yet.
>> No. 48644
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.

get to the love later
>> No. 48645
[x] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48646
[+] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48655
If we do this right and keep building up our relationship, Momizi might even be the one nervously confessing to us. Then we kiss her and her worries vanish and it's the happiest moment of her life.

Don't wait too long, though.
>> No. 48685
[+] Be honest. Tell the whole thing about that mansion.
>> No. 48723
You almost stand up, and drag Momizi to the same corridor when you talked about Hina with her, to confess your feelings for her. Just through these few days you've spent at Gensokyo you have grown incredibly fond of her, and you'd guess she feels at least something for you, with her being so close to you earlier while training.
'What.'

...Almost. Thankfully Claymore's remark got you back to your senses. While letting out a deep sigh, you place your palm to your face. Where did that come from? But it's true that you like her, just not enough for this kind of reaction.

"Adahn?" You snap out of your thoughts as Momizi speaks to you. "Is something wrong? You seemed kind of out of it."

"Ah, really, it's nothing at all." You lean back, and look at both Momizi and Hina. "Anyway, the deal why I wanted you as my bodyguard..."

You tell everything. From when you were at Mayohiga and Reimu came to tell you about Sakuya asking about, and the talk you had there later. Neither of them says anything during your story, just looking at you intently, and Momizi gasping at few moments. That's good though, it gives you more freedom with telling it. You continue with visiting the Mansion, only to hear that their "mistress" wasn't ready for quests right then.

With a sigh, you just lean over the table as you end your story to arriving to Nitori's house. That took a lot longer than you expected. For a moment neither of them speaks, but finally Momizi breaks the silence. "Ah... I think I understand why you would want body guard now..."

"Adahn, it seems you are in danger." Hina speaks, much more serious than Momizi. "I don't think this is a good time for you to think about smaller matters."

You just wave at her. "It's fine. If I don't enjoy the calm time that I have, what should I do?"

It seems like she's about to say something, but with a sigh she leans back. "Alright, I can understand that."

Hmm. That training earlier left you pretty worn out. Right now you could use a bath. Looks like Hina and Momizi don't have much to do either with first one reading what appears to be old copy of Bunbunmaru News, and latter lazily resting her head on the table.
[ ] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
[ ] Bath with Hina. You still have something to talk about.
[ ] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.
[ ] Bath, alone. You need time to relax.
[ ] You've had bath every day so far. No need for that.
Sub-vote - [ ] Something to pass the time with, what?
>> No. 48724
[X] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.

Hina doesn't need a bath.
>> No. 48725
[ ] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.
>> No. 48726
[x] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.

Or whoever wants to come with us, really.
>> No. 48730
Phew, I feel like we've just dodged a bullet.

[x] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.

Adahn's been through a lot of shit in the past 24 hours. And it's only going to get WORSE.
>> No. 48734
[x] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.

But sit next to Momiji in the bath.
>> No. 48740
[+] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.
>> No. 48743
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.

"Momizi, there's another reason I need you."

You're not going to be given another chance like this for a while. Sakuya could arrive to take you to Namek at any time; once there you'll likely be too busy surviving to make with the lovey-dovey. You'd be safer sharing a bed with your bodyguard than sleeping alone anyway.

If the intensity of her attraction was ever in any doubt:
>She doesn't say anything, but looks down on the ground. It's almost as if she was shivering, but why would she do that? You just mentioned wearing some clothes.

In asking her to be your bodyguard you're saying you can trust her with your life; why can't you say the same for your heart? That Momizi even considers laying her life on the line for a human she met only a few days ago--at no mention of payment--should make her love a foregone conclusion to you.
>> No. 48744
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48745
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.

IT'S MOMIZI TIME!
NO ADAHN! NO!
>> No. 48746
[ ] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48749
[X] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48750
[X] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.

Delicious, naked Hina thighs, AND glorious, nude, slender Momizi?

I believe I shall take them both.
>> No. 48752
>I believe I shall take them both.

THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK
>> No. 48755
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.

I'd say both, but what do we really need to talk to Hina about right now? Let's see if we can move things along with Momizi a little more. We at least need her to be ready to come with us by the time Sakuya shows up.
>> No. 48756
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.

I wish to scrub the Moemiji's back.
>> No. 48761
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48763
{X} Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48765
[ ] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48772
>>48750
>>I believe I shall take them both.
In SHaG? But Vodka hates harem endings.
>> No. 48782
[x] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.

C'mon, if we keep avoiding Hina we will never have our answer. And if we avoid Momizi we will never get her route done.

Let's unite the good with the good.
>> No. 48783
>>48782
>C'mon, if we keep avoiding Hina we will never have our answer.

>Hina wanted me to stop and think about what I wanted to do for a day or two.

derp
>> No. 48785
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.

And then we tell her we love her.
>> No. 48818
[x] Bath with both of them. Good way to get rid of the tension.

I dunno, just voting to vote now.
>> No. 48886
[x] Bath with Momizi. Some time alone with her would be good.
>> No. 48950
File 121617674423.png - (201.60KB , 500x500 , bed12334cebe90353b0f583c34720447.png ) [iqdb]
48950
"Momizi, how about a bath?"

She lifts her head yawning, and thinks for a moment. "Hmm, good idea, that would be nice right now."

Great, it's been a while since you got to be alone with her. Well, there was that sword training right now bu- "Would you like to come too Hina?" ...Good thing she's is looking at Hina right now. She didn't see your expression drop.

"Actually..." Hina lifts her gaze from Aya's paper and looks at... you? Quickly you get your face back to somewhat normal expression, but judging from her smile bit too late as Hina must've already seen your look. "I just had one yesterday, and even so, goddesses don't really need to take them."

Wait, did she just...

"Aaw, that's too bad." Momizi frowns, seemingly not giving thing a second thought, at least she didn't notice anything. She stands up and stretches. "So, let's go Adahn. Bath might do me some good, but you definitely need one."

"Really?" You look at your slightly messy clothes as you stand up. "Is it really that bad?"

"Uhm... Just believe me when I say yes."

She starts making her way towards baths, and you follow her. But before you leave the room you turn to Hina and word out silent "thank you" for her.

She just smiles and waves to you as a response. Smiling yourself too you continue walking behind Momizi.
'I hope you aren't thinking of doing anything funny in the baths.'
What's the matter? Too lewd for you, Claymore?
'Unlike what you seem to think, I'd rather not watch you... Getting too friendly with that wolf.'
Well, it's certainly nice to hear that you're not the only one uncomfortable with the thought of him seeing it.
'...Idiot.'

Arriving to the dressing room you notice that it's warm as usual, with bit of steam coming from gap of the door leading to hot springs. But... Momizi seems kind of uncomfortable, fidgeting around with her shirt.

"...Is something wrong?"

"Ah!" She snaps out of it, blushing slightly but smiling as she answers. "Uh, could you turn around? I mean, look in the other way?"

"That's... fine, but why?"

Her blush grows a bit deeper. "I... I wouldn't like to be watched, as I undress."

You immediate turn to face the wall as she finishes, your own face growing a bit red too. "Ri-right. Of course Momizi."

That was pretty embarrassing You start undressing by first removing your top, and getting out of your pants. Socks go along the way, and you place all of them in the bin close to the door. Sound behind you tells that Momizi is the same.

As you're starting to remove your bra you...
[ ] ...Try to catch sight of Momizi undressing.
[ ] ...Just go on normally.
>> No. 48953
>>48950

Damn, missed a chance to see Hina, as well, oh well.

[x] ...Just go on normally.

We can catch a sight in the baths, I'd rather just respect her wishes for now. But, that's me.
>> No. 48954
[ ] ...Just go on normally.
>> No. 48955
>>48950

[x] ...Just go on normally.

We'll have our tengu in due time, just be patient.
>> No. 48956
[x] ...Just go on normally.
>> No. 48958
[ ] ...Just go on normally.
>> No. 48960
[+] ...Try to catch sight of Momizi undressing. Be very careful about it.
>> No. 48965
[x] ...Try to catch sight of Momizi undressing.
>> No. 48966
[ ] ...Just go on normally.

Respect the one you love.
>> No. 48970
[x] ...Just go on normally.
>> No. 48979
[x] ...Try to catch sight of Momizi undressing. Be very careful about it.
>> No. 48985
[x] ...Just go on normally.

You're about to see her naked anyway. Humor her.
>> No. 48986
[x] ...Just go on normally.
On a side note, I really hope we don't lose those striped stockings.
>> No. 48989
[ ] ...Just go on normally.
>> No. 48991
[ ] Stop being gay and look
[ ] Wait that's not right
[ ] START being gay and look

Adahn is gay for Momizi, anon is gay for not looking.
>> No. 48995
>>48991

Scorn is gay for not writtan
>> No. 49017
Updates?
>> No. 49132
>>48991
But Adahn was originally male, so yeah!
>> No. 49168
>>49132
Except Vodka specifically said she wasn't.