[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120709509647.jpg - (114.54KB , 607x730 , 1194570286021.jpg ) [iqdb]
471 No. 471
Recap:

Dead: Crino (Falcon Punch), Three Fairies (Sakuya and China), Rinnosuke (throat slitted), China (accidental axe to the head)

Want you dead: Daiyousei (killing Cirno and raping her), Keine (probably - tried to rape her), Sakuya (maybe - lying to her and causing a scene), Marisa (possibly - shit on her broom and dress)

Inventory: 2-handed Axe, low-level danmaku wand, two sticks of dynamite, a patch of China's skin and hair

Current location: In front of Reimu's donation box. Reimu has come out wearing only a sarashi.

You have just shot your load into Reimu's donation box and, being the retard she is, praises you for giving her a donation. She comes up to you and give you a little peck on the cheek for you charity.

Just then, Suika sleepily comes out of the shrine, completely naked and holding her bottle; "come back to bed Reimu, you're so much fun when you drink," she says. She then spots you and rage appears in her eyes.

what do you do?

>> No. 475
FUCK YEAH
>> No. 476
Oh no
>> No. 482
Must generate threesome.
>> No. 497
[X] Scream
>> No. 501
[X] Scream.
>> No. 503
In b4 we end up having to punch the sun
>> No. 504
>>482
You have a smirk on your face and you garner another erection; although Reimu doesn't know what's going on, Suika does. She oni's eyes widen and punches you in the jaw. You fall to the ground and Suika's orders you to leave as she embraces Reimu.
>> No. 508
THreesome.
>> No. 509
[x] challenge her to a staring contest
>> No. 510
Throw the dynamite at the loli oni.
>> No. 514
YWUIG is pretty innocent, but this might be a bit sadistic for the (small) usual userbase here...
>> No. 518
needs a NSFW board
>> No. 519
>>514
The userbase is probably F5'ing in the YWUIG thread.
>> No. 520
>>509
You pick yourself up and glare into the oni's big eyes. She returns the stare, but you see some demonic shit going on with a mere second. You reflects away and Suika just scoffs.

>>510
You take out a stick and throw towards Suika; of course, since you have nothing to light it with, nothing happens.

Suika still wants you to leave.
>> No. 524
[X] OTL
>> No. 527
File 120709594425.jpg - (3.02KB , 125x125 , 1206480024541s.jpg ) [iqdb]
527
FUCK YES
>> No. 530
fall asleep.
>> No. 532
[X] Genuflect.

Then claim you have mental issues stemming from an encounter with moon rabbits.
>> No. 534
>>524
You drop to your knees, but the oni grows tired of your fuckery.

She gives you a kick to the face and retreats back into the Shrine while embracing Reimu with a smile.
>> No. 542
she's the perfect girl
>> No. 544
faint wherever we fell and fall asleep.
>> No. 546
>>534
Follow them
>> No. 548
Weren't you going to keep posting in /jp/ come hell or high water?
>> No. 560
>>544
You hear a voice saying that's not a good idea.

>>546
You pick yourself up and go to the front of the Shrine's doors; you're about to enter, but she hear a moan come from the other side.

It's Reimu's and you hear Suika say from very vile, sexual things in addition. You know it's not a good idea to enter, but what should you do?

>>548
It's annoying getting 404'd with three posts
>> No. 561
Stop fagging up /th/
>> No. 564
>>534
[x] pretend to leave the shrine. stalk suika from a safe distance
>> No. 565
>>560
Look for Aya nearby. She'll know what to do.
>> No. 566
>>560
Stand outside and masturbate.
>> No. 569
>>560
The walls are made of paper. Poke a hole and watch.
>> No. 571
Try following the voice
>> No. 575
[x] get some of this anti-ghost/oni-salt-or-whatever-it-is
>> No. 579
>>564>>565>>566
You slowly back away and quickly walk around the Shrine; you find a decent place to hide, but no Tengu in sight. You take rest behind a batch of bushes right outside the Shrine.

Reimu makes a extremely loud moan and your penis become ready for action, you pleasure yourself, but in the mean so, you hear someone behind you speak.

"What are you doing ze~?"
>> No. 582
[x] Cast Magic Missile
>> No. 584
Proceed to spam SHOW ME YA' MOVES!
>> No. 585
>>579
[x] i'll show you
>> No. 586
>>560
get naked, enter and then say "You called me?"
>> No. 589
>>579
"I'm just taking an evening stroll. The air feels nice tonight. Care to join me, madam?"
>> No. 592
i'm an archeologist and looking for ruins of long forgotten civilisations
>> No. 595
BURN THE WITCH
>> No. 596
Our penis is pretty strong.
>> No. 599
>>582
You take your wand out and fire; a small bullet comes out and grazes Marisa. You try to fire something more, but fail greatly.

>>584>>585
Nah.

>>586
You smirk, but Marisa just throws danmaku at you. Being the failure that you are, your hitbox is struck and you fall to the ground.

Marisa then lefts you up and places her on her broom.

"I'm only to teach you a lesson."

You're weak, but you may be able to run away if you wanted.
>> No. 603
Scream YES! and run away.
>> No. 605
>>599
[] ... in Love, right?
>> No. 608
>>599
Oh yeah, hit me
>> No. 610
>>599
[X] BREASTS
>> No. 611
[x] run away and scream "i will remember this"
>> No. 613
[X] Accept her lesson.
>> No. 614
>"I'm only to teach you a lesson."

[X]Correct her grammar
>> No. 616
Stop trying to hit me and hit me!
>> No. 618
>>603>>605>>608
You shout "yes!" and run off, or at least to. Marisa has already begun to take off you just fall two-feet to the ground. The witch sighs and puts your weak ass and your axe onto her broom again and take off.

You use this time to rest instead of enjoying the beautiful landscape. Within minutes, though, Marisa lands and you see a large shack with a lot of garage around.

"We're home ze~"

Should you follow her, try to run, or do something else.
>> No. 621
>>618
Hug her
>> No. 624
>>618

follow her
>> No. 626
>>618
"What's the lesson?"
>> No. 627
>>621
Agreed. We never put our dick away from the fap. Try to rub that in a little too.
>> No. 630
Go into the garage
>> No. 633
>>618
follow her
>> No. 634
run to that shack
>> No. 635
>>621
You wrap your arms round Marisa and she strikes her broom into your ribcage. You wince in pain...

>>624
and follow her inside. The first thing you see is mounds of junk that would put Kourin to shame (although it's probably stolen from there)

"Sit there ze~"

She probably to a weak chair that would probably break the moment your fat ass sat on it.
>> No. 636
Where can I find the first 2 parts?
>> No. 638
>>635
Sit in the chair.
>> No. 639
>>635
DISAPPEAR. THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.
>> No. 640
>>635
[x] Sit my fat ass down
>> No. 641
>>635
Be a kleptomaniac and steal anything remotely useful.
>> No. 642
are you drunk or something?
>> No. 646
"am i cute ~uguu?"
>> No. 647
>>639
This
>> No. 654
>>636
http://archive.doesntexist.org/jp/cgi-board.pl/thread/357524
http://archive.doesntexist.org/jp/cgi-board.pl/thread/364583

>>638>>639>>640
You do so, and as expected, the chair disappears in pieces of wood.

Marisa gets pissed and orders you to sit on the floor; you do so, but Marisa goes off into another room.

You wait patiently, but then you hear what sounds like a whip crack. A chill runs up your spine, and now may be a good time to make haste or at least pick up a weapon for protection, if you wished.
>> No. 657
I put on my robe and wizard hat
>> No. 659
>>654
Stay put. I like it rough.
>> No. 666
>>654
stay and enjoy her "lesson".
>> No. 668
>>657
In case of failure, I put on her robe and wizard hat
>> No. 669
>>642
What time zone is he in? It's 2 AM here, and I'm so tired that I'm not even noticing the mistakes.
>> No. 673
>>654
Prepare dynamite
>> No. 678
[x] take her broom
>> No. 679
>>654
Oh God start fapping nao!
>> No. 684
>>654
Take off my pants.
>> No. 686
>>654
Take off glasses, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception FUCK YEAH
>> No. 699
>>659>>666>>668
You stay put and hear Marisa come into the room holding a weird piece of rope. She comes behind you and ties you up with little resistance on your part. After her, she takes off her bloomers and lift her dress.

"Pay back ze~"

She does what you expect and she doesn't miss a single part of your body; "How can she hold this much!?" you scream in agony as she empties herself onto you.

After what seems like a lifetime, she finishes and goes off into the other room. She quickly returns with some sake and some matches. She pours the sake on you and is about to light the match.

You could try to get out of this if you tried...

>>669
9PM; I fail at typing.
>> No. 703
Start spinning
>> No. 705
>>699
Nah, I'm good.
>> No. 706
>>699
complement her on her fine ass
>> No. 707
>>699
"Please allow me to lick you clean first."
>> No. 710
Drink the sake and eat the shit.
>> No. 712
The urine will negate the sake, so I should be fine.
>> No. 713
>>705
Try harder.

>>703
Despite the rope, you roll around on the floor and knock Marisa over. She falls to the ground and you lodge your shitty body on top of her. She can't lift you up, but you can't get yourself loose.

The matches are out of reach for her, so you have sometime to think of something.
>> No. 714
Sake wouldn't light on fire.
It's rice wine, not pure grain.
If anything, the match would go out or just feel uncomfortably warm.
>> No. 715
get matches
light dynamite
all akbar

first terrorist in gensokyo
>> No. 716
Sing the rickroll to her, making her kill herself out of boredom
>> No. 717
>>713
[X] Active the Nanaya gland. Break free and use the axe to carve her up like a thanksgiving turkey.
>> No. 720
>>717
Activate, rather.
>> No. 721
>>713
Rub against her. Need to get off one way or another.
>> No. 722
Go all Tsundere on her
>> No. 725
♪Never gonna let you down...
Never gonna turn around... and,
Desert You!♪

...

Wow this thread is an eyesore.
>> No. 744
>>715
You think of this, but alas, being tied up would make it hard to light the match.

>>717
You struggle a bit and notice a sharp object by next to you; you wriggle around and are able to position yourself and break the rope while not getting off Marisa.

You punch Marisa. Hard. Many times until she is knocked out. You run outside and grab the axe she brought over and run back inside. You spot Marisa groggy and trying to get up, but you swing the axe and put her right back down there.

You go nice boat on her and when you come to, she rests as 17 pieces; you then whip your tired penis (because you know you were going to) and jerk off to Marisa body with her shit in between your fingers.

You now have a whole house of junk to yourself, what now?
>> No. 748
Go back to Kourin's and get the shotgun umbrella.
>> No. 752
>>744
FUCK YES NANAYA END
>> No. 754
Look for precious things. Or burn the house.
>> No. 756
File 120709913545.jpg - (91.43KB , 437x640 , 1206655165242.jpg ) [iqdb]
756
>>744

Wah...
>> No. 757
>>744
Dress up in Marisa's clothes. Visit Alice.
>> No. 759
>>744
only needed to cut her head ;_;
>> No. 762
>>744
find powerful weapons that we can carry and use instantly with no training. Burn down the house.

Hunt and Kill Reimu to present to Reisen as a wedding gift.
>> No. 766
>>744
Eat Marisa's brains, in order to acquire her knowledge.
>> No. 767
throw her remains in the donation box
>> No. 770
>>748
Your fat ass is too lazy to do that now.

>>754
You decide to snoop around the house for something good; while doing so, however, you spot a doll staring outside the window.

"...!!!"

The doll quickly flies away and goes to the other part of the Forest.

You continue your search and find a small chest that contains a whole bunch of cards; they may be useless, but who knows so you take them.
>> No. 774
Dance.
>> No. 776
>>770
find powerful weapons that we can carry and use instantly with no training. Burn down the house.

Hunt and Kill Reimu to present to Reisen as a wedding gift.

again
>> No. 781
Stick those cards up my nose. One by One.
>> No. 788
>>770
MINDCRUSH
>> No. 789
Get some pieces of Marisa to use as ammo.
You never know when you're going to need to throw stuff at others, do you?
>> No. 795
don't forget the matches
don't forget the matches
don't forget the matches
don't forget the matches
>> No. 800
>>666
>stay and enjoy her "lesson".

If it's good enough for Satan it damn well is good enough for me.
>> No. 802
>>757
You get out of Kourin's clothes and play dress-up like the little girl you are.

>>762
You find no such thing.

>>766
You split the skull and pick out the gooey remain. You scoop them into your palm and eat them.

You feel no different.

>>774
You do a little dance. Yay! You feel a little happier.

>>781
Nah, you just take your previous advice and try to visit Alice; with your newly acquired robe and wizard hat, you leave the house, but have no clue how to get to Alice.

You thought you saw the doll go Southwest though...
>> No. 806
>>795
You run back in and grab the matches; good thinking Anon.
>> No. 807
Follow the doll, carrying some pieces of Marisa along with us.
>> No. 812
>>802
Did we remember to get the hakkero along with her clothes? If not, run back and get it.
>> No. 813
how can her clothes resemble anything close to ... clothing after we chopped her into pieces?
>> No. 814
>>813
I'm sure she has more than one pair
>> No. 815
>>813
People tend to have more than one change of clothes. Especially if they're at home.
>> No. 819
Go to the SouthWest. Find some fairies and befriend them.
>> No. 820
Charge into the forest in the direction the doll went, screaming, "ALICE! COME GIVE YOUR NEIGHBOR A KISS ZE!"
>> No. 822
>>807>>812
You run in again and grab the two largest pieces of Marisa still intact, her arms. You also grab her elemental reactor, although you have no fucking clue how to use it.

You now leave the shack for good and make your way southwest through the wood and hope to make it to Alice's.

After a little venturing, you come across a small, clean shack; should you step forward?
>> No. 825
>>820

THis
>> No. 826
>>822
Knock on the windows with Marisa's arms.
>> No. 827
>>822
Shout, "I'm coming in ze!"
Walk in.
>> No. 828
step backward
>> No. 829
>>822
Attempt to use the Hakkero to perform Starlightspark Masterbreaker and obliterate the shack.
>> No. 830
>>822
Fap using Marisa's hands
>> No. 832
>>829
You failed.

>>826>>827
You take a deep breath and walk forward, but before you yell, you hear a girl sobbing very loudly.

Alice must have just heard to news.

What should you do?
>> No. 836
Break in and rape.
>> No. 837
>>832
Comfort her, if you know what I mean.
And give her one of Marisa's arms.
>> No. 838
>>832
Rape Alice, followed by NICE BOAT!
>> No. 839
give her a hand!
>> No. 840
yell "would you be interested in a life insurance. i do sell some fine policies."
>> No. 851
>>832
I DID IT FOR YOU, MY LOVE
>> No. 859
>>832
"What's wrong ze?"
>> No. 865
Look for the lake and jump on it.
We can't love Alice the way we want to if we're covered in shit.
>> No. 871
>>836>>837>>838>>839>>840
You rush to the door and break it down. "I'm here ze~!" you yell with great might. You spot Alice sitting in a chair with her face covered in tissues.

You run towards her, but Shanghai strike you with something strange. You scream in pain and fall to the ground. Alice give you a delicious yandere look and takes out a dagger that was concealed in her bra.

"Oh shit ze~; I think I fucked up."

What do you do?
>> No. 881
>>871
Get killed
>> No. 892
>>871
Use a spell card.
>> No. 894
>>871
Nanaya Gland. Thanksgiving Turkey. You know what to do. This shit always kicks in when you need it the most.
>> No. 895
Axe Shanghai, Cut off Alice's dagger arm, rape.
>> No. 898
>>871
Say you did it because you wanted Alice only for yourself.
>> No. 900
>>871
Use a bomb, ze~.
>> No. 902
>>871
hey Alice, whats "sex"?
>> No. 903
>>871
Throw the arms at her
>> No. 904
>>881
"alice it's me, marisa! we switched bodies, don't kill me"
>> No. 906
>>871
Point the hakkero at her. She doesn't know we can't use it.
"Can't you tell it's me?"
>> No. 913
>>906
>"Can't you tell it's me, ze~?"
>> No. 915
>>904
THIS WILL WORK
>> No. 921
"So you want to do it, eh..." Then pull a dagger out of our ass and proceed to the epic yandere battle.
>> No. 923
>>881
Not now ze~

>>892
You reach for one of the spell cards and hold it up, trying to read the back, but Hourai swipes it from you as Alice closes in.

>>894
You hold it in...

>>895
You reach for the axe, but it's been swiped by one of those fucking dolls.

>>898
She can't hear you over the sound of her psycho.

>>900
Tried but failed.

>>902
Her ego can't hear you.

>>903
"I hear Alice has a knife," your brain goes and temps you to try something different.

>>904
She can't hear you ze~

>>906
You bluff and pull it out; you grasp it tightly and Alice stops and stares at you.
>> No. 929
>>923
Now try >>904
>> No. 930
Punch her while she's still fazed.
>> No. 932
[x] explode
>> No. 934
Do a barrel roll! (Press R/Z twice)
>> No. 937
File 120710116534.jpg - (953.05KB , 1940x1400 , 1204760135968.jpg ) [iqdb]
937
>>871

Wake up from terrible nightmare.
>> No. 942
>>898
>> No. 943
"i come from a world you may not understand"
>> No. 947
Use one of Marisa's arms, the mini-hakkero, your shit and all the strenght we have to do the best fucking Falcon Punch of our life.
>> No. 951
>>923
Offer to make eggs
>> No. 961
>>929
She still doesn't respond.

>>930
You brain urges you to think of something more...

>>932
"Uh, no," goes your brain.

>>934
ZZ. Nothing happens.

>>942
You try saying this, but tears from in her eyes from her murderous, empty glare.

>>947
"Fuck you, brain." You drop the object and clench your fist back. You spring forward, but the room instantly fills with smoke. You can't see shit captain, and when you come to, everyone has left and the hakkero and dagger are gone as well.

You're safe, for now...

Now what?
>> No. 966
>>961
Pull up your skirt (since we're wearing her dress) and fap like the MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.
>> No. 969
>>966
Your penis is worn out.
>> No. 971
>>961
Alice has to have some dirty laundry somewhere in the house. Find it and fap in it.
>> No. 972
Rape dolls
>> No. 973
Smoke??
Mokou???
>> No. 974
We still have the arms!
[x] Fap with Marisa's arms
>> No. 975
>>972
None remain.
>> No. 977
>>969
Collapse from Anemia.
>> No. 978
>>961
Laugh like Kefka.
>> No. 979
>>973
The lie from the Human Village may have caught up to you, or it could have just been a smoke bomb set off by one of Alice's dolls
>> No. 981
>>978
You now feel awesome, but the remaining smoke make to hack loudly.
>> No. 982
Get out of the shack before we die from asphyxia.
>> No. 983
Scream
>> No. 984
>>982
Good move, you leave and now stand in the empty open space.
>> No. 987
>>984
I use magic missile on the emptiness.
>> No. 989
>>984
Laugh like Kefka again, now that there's no smoke in the way.
>> No. 990
talk to the dolls. maybe they understand you. after all, it's just series of misunderstandings and accidents.
you need also someone you can talk about your desire for that lesbian oni girl you've seen at the shrine.
>> No. 992
>>987
You don't know how.

>>989
You feel even more awesome.

Although it may be about time to be moving on...
>> No. 993
>>984
Is this some Anonymous terrible past flashback?
fucking Nasu
>> No. 995
>>992
Laugh like Kefka once again.
Such awesomeness must give us some idea.
>> No. 996
>>992
Collapse from Anemia.
>> No. 997
>>993
anonymous has no past
the future is his only possession
>> No. 998
Develop a sudden appetite for sparrow.
>> No. 999
Return to the shrine with our spoils.
>> No. 1002
>>995
Your brain grows tired of that annoying laugh.

>>998
Duly noted.

>>999
You move on trying to find the shrine. You eventually come across a road and wonder whether to go left or right or go someplace else.
>> No. 1003
Build a mirror so strong it can reflect Master Sparks.
>> No. 1004
>>1002
Right.
>> No. 1009
Go up.
>> No. 1010
>>1003
You have no clue to start and your brain threatens to leave you if to try such stupid shit.

>>1004
You head right and find yourself at the entrance of the human village; you could head back in the other direction, or do something else while here.
>> No. 1013
>>1010
Visit the human village. Look for valuables to steal. We have a big hat to fill.
>> No. 1014
>>1010
Head to Kourin's and get the shotgun umbrella
and take a shower somewhere
>> No. 1015
>>1010
Present Marisa's arm to Keine as an apology.
>> No. 1018
Go back, Keine will be there to cave us.
>> No. 1022
>>1013
You walk around, but unless you cause a scene, this won't happen.

>>1014
You trudge your way back to the shop and find it still deserted. You enter and look around the mess again, but find nothing of that nature.

You take off all your clothes and take a shower while here. You feel very refreshed.

Should you do anything else her before you disembark?
>> No. 1024
>>1018
Then WHY do you want to go back?!
>> No. 1027
>>1022
Grab some Ahoges and Suwako's Hat.
>> No. 1028
Arch backwards and WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Then, go to the part of the lake where I murdered the fairies.
>> No. 1030
>>1027
You find no such things.

You leave Kourin's and head back to the Human Village. You go up to Keine's house and knock, but there is no answer. You look around and see Keine walking in your direction with one of her students at her side and a smile on her face.
>> No. 1031
>>1022
burn your dirty clothes, sell your soul to a devil for new ones
>> No. 1032
>>1030
Present Marisa's arm to her as a gift to apologize. Tell her you took care of that thieving witch, and she won't steal from the village any more.
>> No. 1033
>>1030
Howl and turn into Pedobear, the rush towards the kid.
>> No. 1040
This thread makes me sad.
>> No. 1041
>>1033
I think that may have been Keine's intention.

>>1032
She sees your hat and she gets angry.

"You are you doing you Black-White? Have you fallen to the point in that you must steal in daylight?"

You turn to her and smile; you hold up her arm. "She's dead," you state and take off your hat.

Keine breathes a sigh of relief, but then remember who you are. She stands tall and asks why you have returned.
>> No. 1043
>>1040
How so?

Also, auto-sage. Next response will be a new thread.
>> No. 1044
>>1043

Why bother with a new thread?
This place moves so slowly, that this thread will still be on page 1 tomorrow.
>> No. 1047
>>1041
"What do you think of my handiwork? She isn't the only one you know."
Grin very widely.
>> No. 1048
>>1044
Fine, I end this in a bit.

But, Keine still awaits for an answer.
>> No. 1049
>>1041
You figured you could make up for it by removing a threat to the village. Claim you were slightly manic from an encounter with the moon rabbits previously.
>> No. 1053
"Because I am hungry."
>> No. 1054
>>1043
You're killing all my waifus
>> No. 1057
>>1047>>1049
You state that the village is a little safer now that Marisa is gone and that the moon makes you a little crazy as well.

She thinks for a bit and allows you into the house along with the student.

She asks if you would like anything to drink.
>> No. 1060
>>1057
God damn it. I wanted her to be genuinely creeped out at my slasher smile.
I plot and wait for a perfect time to kill her too.
>> No. 1062
>>1057
Water.
>> No. 1063
>>1057
tell her you want to drink her milk if you know what i mean.
>> No. 1064
Fuck that. We need sex w/ a LIVE woman.

Wait until alone, then rape again. All the way this time.
>> No. 1065
>>1060
Your brain makes a note.

>>1062
You say this and Keine frowns. She goes and returns with your drink in hand; you go to take a sip but notice that the color is off... very off. You also notice Keine staring at you, waiting for you to drink the water. You put the glass down and state at Keine.

She sighs and you don't know what to do next.
>> No. 1066
Give the kid the drink.
>> No. 1068
>>1065
Ask her why she tried to poison you.
>> No. 1069
Ask her what she put in the water
>> No. 1070
>>1066
this
>> No. 1074
>>1066
"Oh boy!" the kid say as he gulps down the drink. Keine tries to stop him, but he'd down the entire glass before Keine smacks it out of his hand.

The boy's body constricts and falls to the floor within seconds.

>>1068
You ask this, but Keine just sobs over the boy's loss.

"This boy needed a lot of help, but I gave him special sleepover tutoring sessions; this boy was extremely special to me. I hope you're happy that you robbed a boy of his life and a teacher of her duty."

You could ask again, back away, or try something else.
>> No. 1078
>>1074
Rape her. This time, don't stop. After we're finished, make her [X] GENUFLECT and then it's thanksgiving turkey time.
>> No. 1079
Tell her it's her fault.

You reap what you sow.
>> No. 1084
>>1074
Drink what's left. You won't die, as you've secretly been empowered by consuming pieces of China, Cirno and Marisa.
>> No. 1090
>>1079>>1078
"It's all your fault," you say to her as the place your hand on her shoulder.

You then push her down to the floor and give her a few strikes across the face. You spend some time trying to figure out how to remove her frilly dress, but after using some logic, you are rewarded with a naked Keine (she had no underwear on). You bring your bloomers to your heels and j-j-jam it in.

You finish up and look back at Keine. She's in a state of shock and just speaking very softly as a fell tears fall from her eyes; maybe she knows how it feels.

What now?
>> No. 1092
>>1090
Knock her out, and find something to tie her up with. Don't kill her just yet. After tying her up, gag her, and find a sack. Cut holes in the sack for her to get air through, and take her out of the town to Kourindou, and keep her as a sex slave.
>> No. 1094
[x] Decapitate. Steal her hat and run out of the village as fast as I can.
>> No. 1098
>>1092
I don't quite think you would even to do anything.

She's at the state where she'll do anything.

>>1094
You take your axe and chop her head clear off. You remove the hat, and a demon appears.

"Foolish human, you will regret this."

The demon disappears and you acquire the hat; you leave the house, and make your way back to the entrance again.
>> No. 1101
>>1098
No, Not Gensokyo Man!WqZjpnt2w6, you are the demons.
And then Not Gensokyo Man!WqZjpnt2w6 wrote the fanfictions.
>> No. 1104
>>1098
Return to the lake, muttering how I regret nothing. Demons don't scare me!
>> No. 1105
>>1098

Go back in and pee on her corpse. Flay the skin from her breasts and wear them as shoulder pads.
>> No. 1107
Couldn't Keine just erase the history of you killing everyone and raping her?
>> No. 1108
Goto Moriya shrine.

Frog rape.
>> No. 1112
File 120710600097.gif - (178.54KB , 160x120 , OHSHI.gif ) [iqdb]
1112
>>1107
>> No. 1113
Take her head and go for a walk in the bamboo forest.
>> No. 1114
>>1105
You do so, you feel no different

>>1104
You return to the lake where you made your initial killings; you find that the area is clean and that even China's body is gone. You wonder as what you should do, until a sharp pain strike you in the back.

You turn around and see a fairy take off; it was Daiyousei and she left a gift into you back. You remove the object and scream in pain from doing so; it was her dagger.

Luckyily, the dagger didn't go deep, but you need help fast. The SDM lies ahead and wonder if you should take the chance.
>> No. 1117
>>1114
Consuming the flesh of the others and defiling them has imbued us with an unholy power. It forces the knife out of our back and heals the wound over.
>> No. 1118
>>1114

Try swimming. The lake can't be that cold.
>> No. 1119
>>1114
Shoot her down, via wand, thrown dagger, anything.
>> No. 1122
Run back to the shrine

Sakuya will kill us.
>> No. 1123
>>1114
Lets see, we killed the door guard, lied to the maid, and lied to get fairies to attack the maid. I don't think the SDM will welcome us.
>> No. 1124
>>1118
"I don't think so Tim," the brain states.

>>1119
That fucking fairy's long gone.
>> No. 1126
>>1124

1. Shit a brick.
2. Throw it in the lake.
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!!
>> No. 1127
>>1122
You need help now and are not sure if your make it.

>>1123
You're gonna die though.
>> No. 1128
Put on Keine's hat. Maybe the hat is the source of the their powers.
>> No. 1130
>>1122

I agree. so far they don't know of our evil.
>> No. 1132
How the hell would we get across the lake anyway? Get to the shrine.
>> No. 1135
>>1128
You do so, but you feel no different, at least you think so.

>>1130
You take that chance and run back to the main road; you make your way to the Shrine, but the pain becomes too unbearable. You faint along the way and hope someone will come...

We shall pick up next time.