[Return]
Archived thread

File 121495379471.png - (13.10KB , 156x107 , (9).png ) [iqdb]
46394 No. 46394
I was kidnapped by insidious ninjas disguised as my grandparents at 10 AM.
Who proceeded to turn off the computer and force me out the door during breakfast.
Writan gaems, GO GO GO.

>> No. 46395
Hooray.jpg
>> No. 46397
>>46394
>Fey, neutral good

Good it's not 'FAY, Chaotic Evil'. Goddamnit, FAY, always ruining my story when I'm drunk!
>> No. 46398
Old people.

The scourge of Anonymous.
>> No. 46399
WRITING LIKE THE FIST OF NORTH STAR TONIGHT?
>> No. 46404
File 121495605285.jpg - (78.53KB , 616x640 , a4d3b66254b93f87152c04668a494ebb.jpg ) [iqdb]
46404
"So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?" You ask, moving to lean against the wall nearest to the bedside, looking straight at her questioningly. She shifts uncomfortably in the bed, not directly meeting your gaze, and scratches the back of her head absently.

“Well, Kid, it’s a bit complicated…” You sigh. She’s probably going to try and evade the question.

"You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now.” You start slowly and carefully. Although you’re not trying to be angry, you have to get across the importance of this to her. “I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory." Taking a deep breath, all you can do is await her reply, as she turns back and looks to you intently the hint of joking aside and replaced with a serious appraisal. Silence reigns for a minute or so as she seems to consider what you’ve said, and finally, nods.

“I don’t think we’ll have to fight again. You know, you did pretty well,” She begins, “And, uh, I suppose I do owe you an explanation, kind of. You wouldn’t answer me, after all. But, uh… You see, I have this… Bad habit. I’m a bit used to starting fights with things that don’t die very easily. Or at all. So, there’s usually never been a reason to not do this sort of thing, and since I’ve been with Keine, I’ve been getting a bit better… Huh, she’ll be pretty pissed with me, won’t she? Urgh. I get worked up over little things sometimes, and, well, what can I say. Haha. You’re just like him, really.” She smiles a bit. “My excuse might not be a good one, but it’s what I have, so… Uh…” She extends a hand. “No hard feelings, right? Won’t do that again. By the way, nice aim; one shot down, you sure you haven’t done this before?”


[ ] Shake her hand. “Mmhmm. Oh, are you all fixed? If so, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, want to come?”

[ ] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”

[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”

[ ] Shake her hand. “Well, I just stabbed blindly. Wasn’t really aim more than luck.”

[ ] Shake her hand, and let her respond.

[ ] Refuse. “Mokou, I can’t forgive you just like this…”

[ ] Refuse. “You think I could just forget something like that?!”

[ ] Refuse. “I can’t say I won’t bear a grudge. You almost killed me.
>> No. 46405
[ ] Refuse. “Mokou, I can’t forgive you just like this…”
>> No. 46406
[ ] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”

STAY ON TARGET
STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 46407
>>46404
[ ] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46408
[X] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46409
[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46410
[x] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways? Actually... I just stabbed blindly. Wasn’t really aim more than luck... I'm still holding a grudge though, you almost goddamn killed me.
>> No. 46411
[ ] Shake her hand. “Mmhmm. Oh, are you all fixed? If so, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere.”
>> No. 46412
[x] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46413
[x] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46414
{X} Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46415
[x] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46416
[x] Shake her hand. “Mmhmm. Oh, are you all fixed? If so, Cirno and I were planning on going somewhere, want to come?”

Whatever will get us out to Cirno the fastest.
>> No. 46417
[x] Shake her hand. “Well, I just stabbed blindly. Wasn’t really aim more than luck.”
cirno loev loev adventures nao
>> No. 46420
[x] Shake her hand. “Well, I just stabbed blindly. Wasn’t really aim more than luck.”
[x] Head to Cirno
>> No. 46422
[+] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46423
[X] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”
>> No. 46424
[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46428
[ ] Refuse. “Mokou, I can’t forgive you just like this…”

MOKOU ROUTE, SHE HAS TO MAKE IT UP TO US SOMEHOW
>> No. 46429
[X] Shake her hand. “Of course I haven’t done this before. But, about Keine, she kind of ran off during the fight…”

Stay on Target damnit, we dicked around with all the girls, China will not want us anymore. So KEINE it is now.
>> No. 46430
[x] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46431
>>46429

Sorry, but Keine kind of lost my vote when she decided to ditch us while Mokou ate our fucking lunch.
>> No. 46432
[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46434
[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46436
>>46429
But that makes no sense.

CHINA IS OUR TARGET
>> No. 46437
[ ] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46439
>>46436
Makes sense if you heard what GM said last night on IRC.
And that Flandre and Remilia are bad end routes.
>> No. 46440
[x] Shake her hand. “Yeah. Say, who is “he”, anyways?”
>> No. 46441
Reply half written.
Be right back, dinner.
>> No. 46442
>>46439

Man, IRC seems to be the way to go. It's like having the strategy guide right there to converse with.
>> No. 46443
>>46442
Not really, GM is the only one who was so talkative about all her routes.
Kira says nothing, YAF is a Fag and only has Reimu in his head, HY you need to torture details out of him or just give him some rum.
>> No. 46444
>>46442
Sometimes I wish the IRC channel was never started. Lots of shit gets said there that should be said on the board.
>> No. 46445
>>46444

I'd prefer what gets said in IRC stayed in IRC.
>> No. 46446
<GensokyoMan> I'm wondering when Anon will realized he's dicked when he gets back to SDM after snubbing China without knowing it.
<+ Pygmalion> WHAT?!
<+ Pygmalion> GODDAMMIT!
<UBOA> IN
<UBOA> BEFORE
<UBOA> SHITSTORM
<+ GenericDrawfag> WHAT.
<YAF|work> finger, etc
<GensokyoMan> Hay guize? Remember when you agreed to spend time with China, but then walked off with 3 other girls?
<+ GenericDrawfag> No.
<GensokyoMan> That was great.
<+ GenericDrawfag> :l
<YAF|work> And then we laughed. And laughed. And laughed.
<YAF|work> Oooooooh boooooy.
<GensokyoMan> Oooh boy-
>> No. 46447
File 12149604509.jpg - (139.26KB , 315x750 , Baaawwww.jpg ) [iqdb]
46447
>>46446

But we were going to...

And we...

But...



FUCK!
>> No. 46448
>>46446

LUNATIC MODO?
>> No. 46449
<GensokyoMan> Flandre route is bad end route.
<Ataisai> half of which is bad math
<Ataisai> and half of which is hazily remembered psychology
<Ataisai> yes
<GensokyoMan> As is Remilia.
<Ataisai> that is three halves
<Ataisai> like I said
<Ataisai> bad math
<GensokyoMan> Technically if the halves overlap.
<Terminal> Rinnosuke route is the only route
<GensokyoMan> They are not mutually exclusive.
<GensokyoMan> Also, why the hell is anon so AMAZINGLY schizo about China?
>> No. 46450
...how did we snub Meiling again? Looking back at the archives we promised to visit again. As long as we go back to the mansion eventually we should be fulfilling that promise.
>> No. 46451
>>46449
>>Also, why the hell is anon so AMAZINGLY schizo about China?
Becuase Keine is so love what the hell why can't you people stick to one girl.
>> No. 46452
>>46450
"I'll see you tomorrow"
>> No. 46453
<EX_Nine> How many days are in WUIG?
<GensokyoMan> Depends.
<GensokyoMan> It'll vary upon what Anon does and which Touhou he stops being schizo at to forward the damn plot.
<GensokyoMan> Day 1: Cirno!
<GensokyoMan> Day 2: Keine!
<GensokyoMan> Day 3: China!
<GensokyoMan> Day 4: Mokou
<GensokyoMan> !
<Kawa> Day 9: GIANT 666 CIRNO
<Ataisai> what.
<GensokyoMan> Day 5: What the dick Cirno again?
<GensokyoMan> By Anon's actions.
<+ Pygmalion> GET THE DAMN INHALER, ANON! WHAT THE FUCK?!
<EX_Nine> Cirno~
<GensokyoMan> Forwarning though. Nightmare Modo will be back.
>> No. 46454
>>46452
Searching the archive for "I'll see you tomorrow" brings up nothing. "See you tomorrow" was said by China, though we never said anything of the sort. We did see her the next day anyway, not for long, but we did. When we talked to her then she just kind of brushed us off though. Still not seeing where we agreed to spend time with her.
>> No. 46455
<GensokyoMan> One minute, "CHINA MY LOVE BE WITH ME" Minute 2 "FUCK YOU CHINA" Minute 3 "NOOOO MEILING~ *Lakes self*"
<GensokyoMan> But for Meiling, it was so extreme, it bad-ended them.
>> No. 46456
<YAF|work> WUIG has routes?
<YAF|work> Inconceivable
<GensokyoMan> Not really.
<GensokyoMan> It's more like: Touhoues remember what you do.
<GensokyoMan> Touhoues act based on that.
<GensokyoMan> Touhoues do not like it when you go schizo on them.
<GensokyoMan> Touhoues loev eggs.
<EX_Nine> ...Can we man up and rob Mokou of her liver soon?
<GensokyoMan> Any questions?
<EX_Nine> ^^2 up
<YAF|work> Touhous = Neural networks
<GensokyoMan> The liver option is a bad end.
<YAF|work> WHY
<GensokyoMan> Trust me.
<Terminal> Immortal bad end?
<EX_Nine> A delicious Bad End?
<GensokyoMan> Bad end of "FFFFFF LAKE FOREVER" proportions.
>> No. 46457
>>46452
It is the day after we left SDM, so it is "tomorrow." I'm sure she'll understand if we show her our new grill marks when we show up again (ASAP).
>> No. 46459
>>46456
Cerment Shoes in lake.

You will never die, but you will always feel pain.
>> No. 46461
...oh wait. Day 5?
FUCK YEAH GUYS WE HAVE AN EXTRA CONTINUE LET'S GO TO THE LAKE
>> No. 46462
>>46457

I was reading through the archive and I don't how what we did was all that bad. We left her saying "I'll see you again, Miss Meiling" and she waved us off. It's not like we totally blew her off, we visited her and talked a bit about her day.
>> No. 46464
As long as there is not complete agreement by all anons on our course of action we will continue to act 'schizo'.

As long as we act 'schizo' there will be no good end, there will be no routes, and there will be no love.

We may as well hop aboard the crazy train and make this the successor to Fucking up in Gensokyo and Breasts. Embracing our insanity will be much more fun than futilely trying to make a collective act as one man.
>> No. 46465
File 12149622536.jpg - (139.90KB , 600x397 , dsajfhkdjfhkjdsf.jpg ) [iqdb]
46465
>>46459
That is, until we fuse with the lake and proceed to destroy everything.
>> No. 46466
>>46464
Man, Breasts was awesome.
[X] Anemia
>> No. 46467
>>46464
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain.
>> No. 46469
So Liver End would be like a Tarrasque End?
>> No. 46471
File 121496652181.jpg - (200.18KB , 600x768 , patmyheaaaad.jpg ) [iqdb]
46471
If we go the Keine route, does that mean we must eventually snub our dear little sister?
>> No. 46472
Talking to more than one person is schizo, so yeah. We either pick one or lose both.
>> No. 46474
>>46471
i don't know if you know this, but mr.dumbass and The Strongest are a package deal, there is no route for anyone not cool with or approved by Cirno.
>> No. 46484
When the time comes I'm going for Cirno. A sister route is love too.
>> No. 46485
>>46484

Seconded. Since we're apparently FUBAR with Meiling and Keine left us to die the best choice seems to be Cirno.
>> No. 46486
Even if we wind up booted out of Gensokyo, we're taking the little ⑨-ball with us to the outside, and going on an epic road trip together.
>> No. 46487
>>46486
Mokou's out too because anon just doesn't have the balls to handle someone like her. Cirno wins by a simple process of elimination.
>> No. 46488
I've always been for Cirno, personally.

She's always been there for us.

Keine abandoned you, Mokou tried to kill you, China waited outside in fear of Sakuya.

But Cirno? She's charged in each and every time.
>> No. 46490
You all do realize now that we're stating we should go for Cirno she's going to end up being pissed we're talking to Mokou for so long and abandon us.
>> No. 46491
>>Since we're apparently FUBAR with Meiling and Keine left us to die the best choice seems to be Cirno.

We've already cared for the regenerating body of our would-be murderer, and are about to forgive her with a handshake. You honestly believe we won't also forgive Keine once we're reunited with the delicious werecow schoolmarm? Please.
>> No. 46492
>>46487

Well, that could be up for debate. This may be my inner Mokoufag welling up, but she seems a bit more friendly to us now. Of course I'm not going to bother trying to pursue her since that's nothing but an uphill battle.
>> No. 46493
>>Keine abandoned you, Mokou tried to kill you

And yet despite that, they've saved our sorry asses enough times now that we STILL owe them our lives.

I say we just forgive and forget, and call it even.
>> No. 46495
File 121497319584.jpg - (121.37KB , 500x459 , 00126a5b66d81103341fa935f551836c.jpg ) [iqdb]
46495
>>46491

You got me there. Black darkness traitor motherfucker she may be, but she's also adorable.
>> No. 46496
>>46493
Keine never saved us, unless you count giving us a place to crash while we recovered from Reisen's mindfuck saving. Hell, we saved her didn't we? We had Cirno carry her back to her house after Eirin wrecked her.

Also, Mokou kind of lost her points for the catch when she decided to flambe us.
>> No. 46498
>>46491
Anon is way too soft. Forgiving people and keeping allies is fine, but pursing their respective routes is a different story. Its good to want more than one route, but right now we need to be decisive. There is someone waiting for us and we need to get back before its too late. Don't spend too long talking to Mokou or asking questions; patching up the problems at hand is good enough.
>> No. 46499
>>46498

And how, exactly, do you suggest we get back there? We can't fly, and we know DAMN WELL what happens if we try to swim that goddamn lake. Cirno wants to take us to do other stuff for the day, and I seriously doubt taking us back to the place that wound up forcing her to be without our company for a day is a part of her plans. And I don't see either Mokou or Keine signing up to take us back to the lion's den so soon after they carted our sorry ass out of there once already, either.
>> No. 46502
>>46499
Maybe I should have made it more clear. I meant Cirno was waiting on us, not China. But yea, China route seems pretty dead now. Isn't it sad Meiling.
>> No. 46504
>>46502
Oh. Well.
Carry on, then.

Though, I did think of one way we could attempt to get back to the mansion. I'm just not sure how likely it is to work, or how much time and effort would be required to make it possible. Considering how our brief encounter with her ended, I'm not so sure how inclined she would be to help us out...
>> No. 46505
>>46502

We didn't leave China on bad terms. We visited her like we promised and talked a bit about her day. She even waved us off, I don't the China situation is that bad.
>> No. 46507
am i the only one who still wants a Sakuya route? Its always China or Remi who receive attention at SDM(that is unless someone's threatening us, then we're all ears).
>> No. 46508
>>46505
Meiling likely wanted some one-on-one quality time with us.
That did not happen. Instead, she got a little bit of time with us and the three girls who came just to take us away, during which time we spent about as much time conversing with everyone BUT Meiling as we did talking to the gate guard.

Spending time with a single person, and spending time with that same person and their friends who have little interest in you aren't quite the same thing, and if you were hoping for one but wound up getting the other instead, I would imagine it would be natural to feel rather let-down.

Had we not been intercepted on our way to see her by Flandre, nearly killed because we said something stupid to her AGAIN, and then got tied up with Sakuya's time HAX shenanigans in the hall, more egg cooking, and getting that job offer from Remilia, we might have been able to spend a decent amount of time with the poor girl. To be fair, though, I'm not sure if we could have done anything to avoid that chain of events. Saying "no" to any of them would have basically been signing our own death warrants.

We might not have left her on BAD terms, but we hardly left her on the best of terms, either.
You don't think seeing us leaving with three female friends of ours wouldn't serve to remind her of just how lonely her post can be?
>> No. 46509
Longest dinner ever
>> No. 46511
>>46509
It's a metaphorical dinner.
>> No. 46512
>>46511
I heard they were serving minute steaks.
Seven of them.
>> No. 46513
>>46509
Last supper.
>> No. 46515
GM is not goin to return today, the old people got her.
Telling stories about the war and serving tea, kinda like in SDM.
>> No. 46519
Goddammit people, we just need to show up at the SDM gate with with burn scars, a sincere apology, and a picnic lunch ASAP. Cirno isn't necessarily going to take all day, or we could even do it tomorrow, we have a good enough excuse.

This would be easier if Gensokyo had telephones.
>> No. 46521
File 121498920822.png - (21.29KB , 211x135 , 1209630301230.png ) [iqdb]
46521
>>46446
><GensokyoMan> I'm wondering when Anon will realized he's dicked when he gets back to SDM after snubbing China without knowing it.
><GensokyoMan> Hay guize? Remember when you agreed to spend time with China, but then walked off with 3 other girls?

>"Sakuya did nothing." Meiling replies to you obstinately. "I was merely told I shouldn't socialize so much on the job. Sir, it is good to see you are well; you should head off home and rest after such an ordeal."
>> No. 46522
>>46521

tl;dr GM is trollan'.
>> No. 46526
File 121499012729.jpg - (195.23KB , 500x593 , 1214891362473.jpg ) [iqdb]
46526
>>46446

FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGERS

Yea, we promised we would see Hong again. AFTER WE FUCKING AGREED WE HAD TO LEAVE FOR THE NIGHT and
>>Sakuya did nothing." Meiling replies to you obstinately. "I was merely told I shouldn't socialize so much on the job. Sir, it is good to see you are well; you should head off home and rest after such an ordeal."

We eventually have the gala to work at regardless.

Course, them niggers forgot about that GM extra with Hong monologing about the hero and wanting to see him again soon.
>> No. 46527
File 121499237846.jpg - (117.28KB , 800x600 , 1184996945651.jpg ) [iqdb]
46527
>>>"Sakuya did nothing." Meiling replies to you obstinately. "I was merely told I shouldn't socialize so much on the job. Sir, it is good to see you are well; you should head off home and rest after such an ordeal."

We were sitting there with a trio of girls who had pretty much arrived for the sole purpose of seeing if we were still alive, and getting us the hell out of there if we were. Add in how we had just told all of them of our many near-death experiences inside, and just what was Meiling supposed to say to us? She was on-duty, and with a greater chance of Sakuya watching due to so many people being at the gate, it's not like she could afford to relax and enjoy the company. Not if she didn't want to be punished more severely later.

Besides that, even if she did tell us to go, that doesn't mean that's what SHE wanted. Or have you forgotten when she wound up doing something like that before?

>>"Please, go back inside sir. You are a guest of the mistress."
>>"No. Please, sir. Go inside."

You remember what came after that? DO YOU REMEMBER, ANON? DO YOU?!

I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT: SPLASH GARGLE GLUB GLUB GLUB
>> No. 46528
>>46527
I'm not saying she wanted us to leave, but she's not the kind of person to get mad at us for going back after she said we should. I can't see how she could hold a grudge because some things came up and she had to wait another day.

>>46526
I just hope GM hasn't forgotten what the fuck she wrote by now.
>> No. 46529
File 121499417860.jpg - (301.62KB , 1134x2122 , 1214992949626.jpg ) [iqdb]
46529
ONCE YOU HAVE TASTED TRUE DESPAIR, ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.
>> No. 46531
File 121499802380.gif - (402.77KB , 300x168 , zetsubou.gif ) [iqdb]
46531
>>46529
Anonymous is always in despair.
>> No. 46532
GM LOVE SHITSTORMS
SHE LOVED THE SHITSTORM THAT WAS CAUSED AFTER SHE GOT BANNED FROM /jp/
SHE IS PROBABLY LAUGHING RIGHT NOW ABOUT ANOTHER SHITSTORM SHE CAUSED.
GM GREATEST TROLL EVER
>> No. 46545
>>46532
Just now realizing this?
>> No. 46549
Hello, Everyone! Spring here! Today I was pleased to hear I was granted an Interview with our very own GM. Her words of wisdom are as follows!

Spring: what devious twist do you have in mind for anon? surprise trip to eientei for round two with Reisen?
GM:my devious twist is designed to trip up anon beyond that. A small tip though; Dandelions are very neat flowers, even if they're weeds.
Spring: Yes. Dandelions deserve anon's respect. So, question for some of the more... eccentric anon out there. Is there a route out there that you just refuse to do? A route thats completly off limits?
GM: Flandre route does not exist.
It just doesn't. The best you can hope for, and I mean HOPE for, is respect. Other than that, anon can really do anything. Nothing is completely linear.
Spring: Thats going to dissapoint some anon, Flandre has some real fans.
GM: She does have some major roles during SDM since you've riled her up, though.
Spring: So anon isn't done with the SDM? or is it more apt to say that the SDM isn't done with anon?
GM: Anon did accept the offer to cook for Remi. That assures that there will be a return to SDM.
Spring: Fans of the China route should be happy. Is there any way for anon to repair the damage done there?
GM: Indeed. China is by nature, a forgiving and very human youkai. Not to mention, although she isn't a genius or anything, she's pretty perceptive when it comes to these things. Although she's hurt that anon walked off, as shown in the extra, she understands somewhat.
Spring: So with Anon's ernest nature, a recovery may be possible. good to know. Changing subjects somewhat slightly, What about Keine? she dissapeared during Anon's epic fight scene and has yet to return. will she make a reappearance? and when she does, whill she be a friend or a foe?
GM: Now, her location is a trade secret. She will indeed come back, but how, when, and where depends completely on how anon interacts with certain people. It's easy to say without spoiling anything that Mokou is a major one.
Spring: and for those Keine fans out there, self included, is a recovery of her route possible?
GM: It's hard to completely kill a route. Every Touhou remembers what you say and do, and since Anon is intended to act like a real person for the most part, so are the Touhous when it comes to interaction. Although it'll probably be harder than China's, yes, it still is.
Spring: This is good news to some anon who feel that the routes were closed off to them forever. Tell me, how far out in advance do you plan routes? is it spur of the moment or do you have a grand overview of where you would like the plot to go?
GM: A bit of both. Anon is always unpredictable, so I try and list options for MOST everyone. I usually write choices and such just on the spot, but I do have an overall idea of where things will head, and what things can lead to BAD END.
Spring: has this changed from the way you wrote it out in the first thread? Did you ever expect the VN phenomina to get this big?
GM: Yes, it's changed immensely. I planned to end it all at the lake, but so many people just wanted it to keep going.
I never expected it to go like that, but I'm glad it's sparked so many imaginations. I was never the best writer anyways.
Spring: Well, I'd say your a good writer. you'd have to be to make sense out of anon's madness. What was your original inspiration for WuiG?
GM: I was just bored one day, really, and I just -started-. There wasn't really thought, only a, "Hey, isn't this a neat idea?", and boom, suddenly, I had anons flocking to the threads every day. Heh, I wonder what would have happened had it ended so soon.
Spring: There would be rioting in the streets! So, do you have a specific end point in mind? do you have an idea where it will end?
GM: Mmhmm. Things will pick up once you get back to the SDM. Something very important is going to happen there.
Spring: how much time does anon have before he will have to go back? will he have more time to explore?
GM: He'll have time for a side trip. It'll help him avoid a hiding bad end that's waiting there too.
Spring: So it sounds like anon needs to get out and stretch his legs a bit. Cirno certainly seems to have an idea where to go.
GM: Cirno is, although not the smartest, one of the most reliable Touhoues that Anon knows. For the most part, it's good to pay attention to her.
Spring: Thank you for taking the time to sit with me today. Any final words to your fans?
>> No. 46550
GM: I do, in fact, pay attention to what I've written before, and do in fact include little details that can be useful later on. Paying attention to quirks and the reactions between touhoues can be very important.
Thank you, Spring, it was a pleasure.
Spring: The pleasure was all mine! I look forward to seeing how this all plays out!
>> No. 46551
Oh hey, It's spring.
I thought you were on vacation for the next 250 days or so?
>> No. 46552
Aya is Spring?

Well now...
>> No. 46553
>>46552
Just a freelancer for Gensokyo's #1 paper!

I mostly just do the weather though.
>> No. 46554
>I mostly just do the weather though.

I don't think I should have laughed as much as I did at that.
>> No. 46562
>>46553
This needs to happen in at least one of the board VNs.
>> No. 46568
>>46562
Its going to be a scorcher of a week, folks with highs in the upper ninety range, and overnight lows hitting as low as 65 degrees with an overall humidity of about 52%. and do you know who you have to thank for this heatwave folks? Thats right, that bastard Summer has finally come to torture you all. Suddenly the mild Spring weather doesn't seem so bad now does it? DOES IT?

Remember to dress for the heat folks, and make sure that any kids and pets are kept cool and well ventilated, this heatwave could last a while since I seemed to have really pissed off summer at last weeks poker game when I called that Heraldless Pussy a Heraldless Pussy.

Your Accurate Weatherman,
~Spring.
>> No. 46570
>>46568
Accurate, my ass.
You said there'd be clear weather Spring. Where is the clear weather?
>> No. 46571
>>46570
Same place that 50 dollars you owe me is, I'd imagine.
>> No. 46572
>>46571
I told you, that check is in the mail. Who am I to unravel the mysteries of the postal system?
>> No. 46574
File 121503219898.jpg - (127.35KB , 512x382 , awesomedance.jpg ) [iqdb]
46574
Now we need to gather Kaguya, Yuka, Shikieiki, Eirin and Wriggle.
>> No. 46646
Updates when?
>> No. 46691
10/10

GM is, beyond any reasonable doubt, the greatest troll to bless these boards.
>> No. 46705
Fucking hell people quit feeding the troll. All this attention and praising is just positive reinforcement.
>> No. 46804
>>46691
I'm starting to see that, now...
>> No. 51248
Excuse me, I've been away for a while. Are these still being archived? My link http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG.html must be old or something.
>> No. 51249
>>51248

I think the guy running that disappeared, but it's not that big of a deal.

WUIG updates once a month nowadays, so someone probably has it saved.
>> No. 51307
>>51248
All threads and thread archives are here:
http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/post343.html#343
http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou/threads/WUIG_40-56.zip

This is actually WUIG thread 58, and 57 is still up: >>45733
>> No. 51523
>>51307
Thanks much.
>> No. 57641
This thread is not on autosage yet, but new threads were made.
>> No. 57653
>>57641

That is because this thread is old.