[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121485635397.jpg - (27.24KB , 324x324 , 09.jpg ) [iqdb]
45733 No. 45733
“… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?” You state after a moment of silence, reaching up with an arm to hold your head as you sit back from the previous kneeling position. Scrubbing the floor was a bit tedious, and your knees are a bit sore, but at least talking with Cirno alleviated the boredom somewhat. Your eyes feel a bit achy too, most likely from straining them in the dark. Really, though, you wish these places had electric lighting, would’ve made things easier. Cirno still sounds just as energetic; Does she even need to sleep? You’re pretty sure Youkai don’t NEED to, although they can, and aren’t fairies technically youkai? You’re just not up to thinking about this.

“Only after that? But I still wanna play! I’m not tired!” She pouts, sticking out her tongue, and having already having bounced to her bare feet, she jumps to emphasize her point as her eyes look at you expectantly. You’d probably be more susceptible to such charms if you were more awake, but hours of watching Mokou, and a goodly while spent cleaning a kitchen floor just aren’t hair raising, heart pounding jobs. Huh. But it is a breath of fresh air from the taxing situations you’ve been in before. Maybe it’s not all that bad, really. With a small groan, you force yourself to your feet, shaking your left leg as your foot apparently fell asleep without you noticing.

You reach out an arm and tiredly pat her on the head. “I am, though, Cirno. If you’re REALLY not tired, I suppose you could go do something, and just leave me alone –again-.” You exaggerate a look of hurt at Cirno, feigning despair.

“H-hey! That’s not fairrr!” Cirno whines accusingly, pointing a finger with a huff. “You’re making me feel bad!”

”And it’s working.”

”… Oh, okay, okay! But you’d better get all of this rest you need, because we’re going to go on an adventure tomorrow! Heehee!” What? She looks smug as she makes this announcement. You’re not sure if she complete comprehends the situation with Mokou and Keine, but explaining would be a bit complicated right now…

”Another adventure? Where, Cirno?”

“It’s a secret!” Figures.

“Let’s just get to bed, alright?”

You figure it’s best to sleep, if anywhere, in the bedroom, so if Mokou wakes, up, you’ll know. She’d better have a damn good explanation, and she owes you it. Kind of. Or do you owe her one for killing her. Moral quandaries aren’t good to sleep on, so you just shrug as you leave the kitchen and go down the hall, entering the bedroom with an ice fairy skipping cheerfully behind you as you rub your eyes. Quietly, you assemble a bed from some spare blankets and extra pillows on the ground, like a sleeping bag, one for you, one for Cirno. A bit out of it, you slip off your shirt and dive into your “bed” near immediately, and respond a mumbled “G’night.” to Cirno’s happy well wishes.

After a few minutes, sounds of your breathing, a muffled distant sound which you could swear was Mokou’s breathing, Cirno tossing and turning to get comfortable, and the ticking of the clock slowly fades as you relax into sleep… But you can’t help but keep hearing one sound…


[ ] Your own breathing.

[ ] Mokou’s breathing.

[ ] The ticking of the clock.

>> No. 45734
[x] The ticking of the clock.

Time, you best stop getting all into my shit.
>> No. 45735
HOLY SHIT
UPDATES

[ ] Mokou’s breathing.
>> No. 45736
[ ] Holy shit, is someone playing Queen?
>> No. 45737
[x] Mokou’s breathing.
>> No. 45738
{X} Mokou’s breathing.
I don't even know what's going on here. :|
Oh well. Mokouu~
>> No. 45739
{X} Mokou’s breathing
>> No. 45740
Hooray!

[X] Mokou’s breathing.
>> No. 45741
[X] That fucking overhead fan, every single night. Jesus christ, the bit hanging down from it to turn the fan's lamp on strikes the lamp constantly, making this irritating 'tink tink tink' noise.

Repressed rage coming out.
>> No. 45743
[ ] Mokou’s breathing.

So fucking glad you're back and writing again. Missed this.
>> No. 45744
[X] Mokou’s breathing.
>> No. 45745
[ ] Mokou’s breathing.
>> No. 45746
Picking up from Thread 59. Is this awesome?
[Y/N]?
>> No. 45748
[x] Mokou’s breathing.
It's Kaguya, going for finishing move.
>> No. 45749
[ ] Your own breathing.
>> No. 45751
[x] Mokou’s breathing.

The image is messing with my head, moving whenever I look at it.
>> No. 45752
this is thread 57
>> No. 45754
It is not too late to get that Liver!
Fast Anonymous cut her up and eat it raw.
>> No. 45755
File 121485809842.jpg - (402.61KB , 480x640 , 642a5bdac902b6da1393bd215693235f.jpg ) [iqdb]
45755
[x] Mokou’s breathing.


It’s jarring as you land on your face, caught on a bramble's root. But there’s no time. Those idiots will do it soon. Quickly, you push yourself up using your tiny dirty hands, liberally peppered with scratches, some still bleeding as you push yourself to continue up the mountain top. No matter how much it hurt. You have to make it closer up. The goal isn’t too far- Panting heavily, in your bare feet you dig once more into the sloped, rocky mountainside. The procession is in sight. They haven’t reached the top yet either. You can’t help but laugh to no one but yourself. You may have had a head start, but they had had carriages and everything. Your clothing, once nice and formal, were ripped and torn, dirtied with sweat and grime. But you didn’t care. Your motivation was greater than any cut, or any thousand falls.

It was in sight.

Feet callused and cut, you drag yourself further up, your face twisted into a maniacal grin. He’d never return, and it was all her fault. All her fault. But you’d find her. You knew you had to, from the moment you heard that news from inside of that brainless sitting room, the serving girls whispering rumors amongst themselves so noisy. You knew you couldn’t stay there. Father would no longer be there to turn a blind eye at your actions, or keep you from becoming just like the rest of them. No matter where she went, all you needed was her mocking little “gift”, and you’d be able to find her, no matter how long it took. No, time wouldn’t matter then. You bring yourself closer. It’s in that carriage at the back, you assure yourself. You’re ever so very close. Licking dried and cracked lips, you bring yourself over. They’re not looking. It’s the last leg of their journey. Nobody would be desperate enough to follow them this far… Except you. They might have been more alert if they knew, but it was so nice. They were clueless. Quietly, with utmost care You slink over to the door. The sun, beginning to set, provides the shadows you would need as you quietly open the door and clamber in.

It’s there, on that pillow. Why dedicate an expensive looking thing like this to hold just something you were going to throw away; completely pointless. An envelope, already opened but put back to rights. How stupid. Shouldn’t you take something you’re offered? You’re going to rectify that mistake quite cleanly. Moving over, you wipe dirt smudges hands on a pair of breeches, stolen of course, you had lacked the money at the time, and slide out a vial from the envelope, your breath quickening. It’s now or never, and with that, you open it up, and, down the hatch in one swift, decisive gulp, with no reservations or seconds thoughts…

She’ll pay.
Oh, yeah.
She’ll pay.


Slowly, your conciousness returns once more to Keine's bedroom after a good night's sleep, for sleeping on the floor. But damn if your dream wasn't pretty weird. As much as being a little dirty loli girl might be entertaining, for a dream, it’s actually pretty creepy. Your eyes drowsily open and you survey the room around you. Your mouth feels a bit dry as you see light pouring in through the windows. Everything is practically silent, but you can still hear the breathing. Maybe Mokou is still asleep… And then, suddenly, a cold hand firmly grips your arm and starts shaking it.

”Hey. Heeey. Wake up. It’s mooorning. You’re boooring when you sleep.” You can’t mistake that light toned, happy voice for anything other than Cirno’s, however, who is kneeling right next to you as you turn your head to look over at her. She still looks as happy as ever. Did she even sleep, anyways, or did she just humor you? Doesn’t matter, really.

”And a good morning to you too, Cirno. Everyone wants to wake up to someone in their face, I’m sure.” You reply dryly as she keeps a untarnished, mischevious grin on her face, before you use a hand to rub your eyes blearily. What time is it, anyways? Looking, up, it’s about 10 AM. Huh, maybe Cirno is more patient than you give her credit for, or she actually did sleep in. What you do know, however, is that there’s something you need to ask...


[ ] “Did Mokou wake up?”

[ ] “Did anyone come by?

[ ] “Did Keine come back?”

[ ] “Did you sleep well, Cirno?”
>> No. 45756
[ ] “Did Mokou wake up?”
>> No. 45757
[ ] "Can you call me Onii-Chan?"
>> No. 45758
[x] “Did anyone come by?

Mental coin, flipped.
>> No. 45759
{X} “Did you sleep well, Cirno?”
{X} “Did Mokou wake up?”
Always Mokou
>> No. 45760
[x] “Did you sleep well, Cirno?”
[x] “Did Mokou wake up?”

Every time is Mokou time.
>> No. 45761
[x] “Did Mokou wake up?”
>> No. 45762
[ ] “Did anyone come by?

We'd be able to see if Mokou's wake or not.
>> No. 45763
[ ] “Did Mokou wake up?”
>> No. 45765
[x] “Did you sleep well, Cirno?”
>> No. 45766
[x] “Did you sleep well, Cirno?”
[x] “Did Mokou wake up?”

I want to be a little girl!
>> No. 45767
File 121486031752.jpg - (126.25KB , 700x489 , pancakes.jpg ) [iqdb]
45767
[x] “Did Mokou wake up?”
Runner up:
[x] “Did you sleep well, Cirno?”

“Did Mokou wake up?” There’s a certain sense of responsibility for what you’ve done, and if she woke up and you weren’t there, there’s somewhat of a feeling of shirking. But it was actually good to sleep; You can’t imagine how tired you’d be had you just stayed up all night. Besides, you wanted to talk to her about what the hell happened last night. Looking expectantly at Cirno, you see the fairy shrug and then shake her head.

“If she did, she just went right back to sleep. I dunno, she looks pretty asleep to me. But that doesn’t matter! She’ll be fine, right? And I’ve got a whoooole bunch of stuff we can do together! I’ve never had someone around for so long to do these things with, usually humans they get bored or tired of me after a few hours, they’re so straight-laced and stupid, but not you! You’re my speeeecial human!” She hugging you unexpectedly, and rather tightly. “So don’t think about that! C’mon you gotta make breakfast first! You always make the best things!” She darts out of the room before you can reply, or ask about how she slept, evidently quite happy about your awakening. A sigh escapes, and you stand up, putting on your shirt. You don’t know where the stuff to wash it would be anyways, so no use being picky. Surveying the room, nothing seems to have changed, and you note that Cirno was indeed in her little makeshift bed; It’s completely messy. Must be an active sleeper.

Your eyes drift to the real bed at the head of the room, however. From the way that she’s turned over, Mokou seems to be quite well alive… And sleeping. It’s a bit of relief. I mean, what if she hadn’t? Knowing someone will come back and actually having them do so are two completely different things, and you can’t help but walk over just to look and wonder, how long has she had to get used to this? Did she ever regret immortality? She brags about it, but could it bother her at all?

No use just wondering and standing around. Cirno is probably waiting in the kitchen, so turning to the door, you walk out, quietly closing it behind you so as not to disturb her. You’re not sure what you’ll do about Cirno’s plans, however, but you can worry about that after breakfast. Along with where Keine is. She’s been gone since last night, but to where? And why so long? A bitter part of you informs you she’s probably gone, but hell if you’re not going to let this morning be cheerful. You’ve thought about this too much already. Striding into the kitchen, you decide to make something different today. After all, eggs is only one meal, and it feels a bit odd to do it without Keine here. No, today, you shall introduce your nineball to PANCAKES, as she had missed out previously. You nod to yourself wisely, and striding over to the pantries, you already feel in a better mood as you gather the materials you need as Cirno sits at the table, kicking her legs and watching you all the while with no complaint.

After a short amount of time, you have made delicious, steaming, buttered pancakes. Cirno gives a squeal of delight, and asking no questions, digs in. It’s a fairly pleasant, and oddly silent time as the two of you eat pancakes, this time with a much less tense atmosphere in the kitchen. You're surprised at how the pancakes turned out, really, despite the somewhat shortage of syrup as Cirno went a bit overboard. Before long, the two of you have polished off your plates, and you’re full. Maybe you shouldn’t have made so many.

”So, so, are you ready for today great, grand, awesome adventure!?” Cirno exclaims, sliding off the chair and moving over to you, taking your hand expectantly.


[ ] “… Sure, why not? But we have to return soon to check up on Mokou, okay?”

[ ] “Yeah, let’s go!”

[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”

[ ] “Uh, well, can we wait for Mokou to wake up first?”
>> No. 45768
Someone link me to the archive?
>> No. 45769
[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”
>> No. 45770
[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”
>> No. 45771
[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”

Bandwagon.
>> No. 45772
[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”

Patience, grasshopper
>> No. 45773
[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”
>> No. 45774
>>45768
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG.html
http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/post343.html#343

Thread 55 is down, I'll try to get a new zip up ASAP.
>> No. 45775
[ ] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”

Cirno Route go?
>> No. 45776
Give me about 15 minutes or so, guys.
Still finishing off the last of the quizzes, but I'm writing because I will let down anonymous NEVER AGAIN.

THESE BONDS WILL NOT HOLD MY WRATH!
>> No. 45777
>>45776
But they will hold you back from graduation.
>> No. 45778
>>45776
>15 minutes

...it's not 7 minutes, guys. I think it's legit! I THINK IT'S LEGIT!!
>> No. 45779
[x] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”
Gotta keep things in order.
>> No. 45780
File 121486206394.jpg - (32.32KB , 260x195 , anonliekcirnohair.jpg ) [iqdb]
45780
[x] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”
and by talk i mean hair ruffle
>> No. 45781
>>45767

[x] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”
[x] "You see Cirno, as an adventurer, you have to start a quest strong and end a quest strong. You can’t be like PANCAKES: All exciting at first, but by the end you’re fuckin’ sick of ‘em.”
>> No. 45782
>>45776
Hooray!
>> No. 45783
>>45776

>>45776
>I will let down anonymous.

Its been longer than 15 minutes.
>> No. 45784
>>45783
Just hold on a little longer. We won't despair just yet.
>> No. 45785
...
Rage.
Guys, I'm writing now, but might take me a bit longer.
>> No. 45786
>>45783
Standing behind her with a stopwatch?

>Give me about 15 minutes or so, guys.
>> No. 45787
[x] "You see Cirno, as an adventurer, you have to start a quest strong and end a quest strong. You can’t be like PANCAKES: All exciting at first, but by the end you’re fuckin’ sick of ‘em.”

I like this one. Add this to my vote.
>> No. 45790
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

[x] “Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?”


“Give me a little while to wake up and digest all this, Cirno. Besides, I’ve gotta clean up the dishes. Maybe we could talk while we wait?” You ask diplomatically. You’re definitely not ready to leave soon at all. Cirno backs off frowning, and crosses her arms over her chest.

“Geez, we’ll waste the whole morning this way. How much stuff do you humans have to do to “Wake up”? You’re already up and walking! I’ve planned a lot of stuff for us today! It’ll be really, really fun, I’m sure! So hurry, okay? … I’m looking forward to later.” Suddenly, she seems to stop, and for a second, her face looks a bit disappointed, before switching to a malicious little grin. “Hey, you like, fire girl? Like like, I mean? You and her, K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree~?” Her voice turns sing song like at the end.

“Hey, what? Where did that come from? I’ve only known her for a few days.” You point out, a bit taken about by the sudden subject change as you walk over with the plates to the wash basin.

“You’re staying here for her, aren’t you? You reeeaaally like her, huh, huh?” She flies up and hovers over your head, looking down with evident glee.


[ ] “Maybe. Does it matter?”

[ ] “Eh, not really. She’s a bit too fiery for my tastes.”

[ ] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[ ] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”

[ ] “What? Of course not, Cirno!”
>> No. 45791
[ ] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.
>> No. 45794
[x] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.
>> No. 45795
[x] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

Sure, let's have fun with this one.
>> No. 45796
Why does every choice look like a bad end?
>> No. 45798
>>45796
You've played too much MiG.
>> No. 45799
>>45796

because you take GM's posts seriously.

Which is a good thing, by the way.
>> No. 45800
[x] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue
>> No. 45801
[x] “Eh, not really. She’s a bit too fiery for my tastes.”
>> No. 45802
[æ] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

Lol. Cirno route is go.
>> No. 45805
[X] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”

No one's curious to know who Cirno may like?
>> No. 45806
[x] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.
>> No. 45807
[X] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”

I like these choices.
>> No. 45809
[X] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”
>> No. 45810
[X] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

>>45805

Blushing ice fairy? Don't know if want.

Oh fuck it why the hell not.

[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”

I figure the louder she gets, the sooner Mokou wakes up.
>> No. 45811
>>45805
That's because it seems she likes Anon.
>> No. 45813
[X] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”

OH YEAH TAKE THAT CIRN0
>> No. 45815
Changing mah vote. The old one has been deleted.

[X] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”
>> No. 45816
[x] “Eh, not really. She’s a bit too fiery for my tastes.”

What bothers me is that we walk around like nothing happened about 24h after we received a 3rd grade burn on the abdomen. If it didn't kill us it should hurt like hell to breath, talk or getting up. Are we still human or have we evolved to a more magic resistant being?
>> No. 45818
>>45816

Either we actually ate the liver and became delirious with pain, or we're still delirious with pain and just about to die.
>> No. 45819
>>45816
maybe we should check our eye color
>> No. 45823
[ ] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.

[ ] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”
>> No. 45824
>>45816

We hugged Cirno. I figure that she's the ultimate anti-burn kit.
>> No. 45826
[x] “Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” Stick out tongue.
>> No. 45827
File 121486683616.jpg - (361.15KB , 900x700 , 4fa263a88e6376fdc30d5e02148af516.jpg ) [iqdb]
45827
[X] “And is there anyone YOU like, then?”


“Why yes, and we’ll keep you up allll night long, with mushy LOVE talk.” You reply, sticking out your tongue. If she wants to play that way, well, so should you. Cirno gasps playfully.

“No! Nothing but that! Bad human! She’s boring and mean! Even more boring than that talking!” She bops your head, but gently. “Bad human! Now you must clean the dishes at punishment!” She points enthusiastically at you, already doing the aforementioned task. She looks quite pleased with herself at the moment.

“But Cirno, nothing can get in the way of our LOOOVE, with many KISSES, and SNUGGLING-“ You go on, emphasizing the words as an obvious jibe.

”Ahhh! I can’t hear this any more!” She turns away, covering her ears. “How mean of you to say such things! I should find the soap and scrub all the dirt out of your brain to save you from a horrible fate with her! Bleah!”

“Oh yeah? But I bet there is someone YOU like, Cirno.”

Blinking, she starts to defend herself quickly. “What! No! Of course not! Love is for babies, you know. Besides, if I liked anyone, they would have to be brave and daring, willing to fight even the dragons!” She floats right over the wash basin and makes a face at you. “Nyaaah, and especially not spend time mooning over some mean person who threatens to melt an innocent ice fairy.”

Reaching up with a soapy hand still covered in bubbles, you ruffle her hair. “Of course, the strongest has to have the highest expectations.” You laugh.

“Well yeah, but- HEY! You’re making fun of me, aren’t you?!” She reaches up to brush the bubbles off her hair before putting her hands on her hips.


[ ] Throw a handful of soap bubbles at her.

[ ] “Maaybe.”

[ ] “Heh, how could I make fun of such a cute face?”

[ ] “Don’t take it so seriously, Cirno.”
>> No. 45828
[ ] Throw a handful of soap bubbles at her.
>> No. 45829
>>45827

[x] Smile. "Just a little bit."
>> No. 45830
[x] “Heh, how could I make fun of such a cute face?”
Hell yes!
>> No. 45831
{X} Smile. "Just a little bit."
>> No. 45832
[X] Smile. "Just a little bit."

I will be following this lead.
>> No. 45836
[x] Smile. "Just a little bit."
>> No. 45837
[x] Throw a handful of soap bubbles at her.
FABULOUS SOAP THROW - THE SHINIEST DANMANKU EVER
>> No. 45838
[x] Smile. "Just a little bit."
>> No. 45840
[x] “Heh, how could I make fun of such a cute face?”
>> No. 45842
eh I'M LOST
Where did we leave last time?
As in, last thread.
>> No. 45844
>>45842
...
We need a new recap, don't we?
>> No. 45846
[X] Smile. "Just a little bit."
CIRNO ROUTE CIRNO ROUTE CIRNO ROUTE
THIS HAS TO BE THE STRONGEST ROUTE
>> No. 45847
>>45842
the last thread is here >>38188. Good thing it didn't get bumped off the board yet.
>> No. 45850
>>45844
REAL MEN DON'T NEED RECAPS
>> No. 45851
[x] “Heh, how could I make fun of such a cute face?”
>> No. 45853
[X] Throw a handful of soap bubbles at her.
>> No. 45856
[X] Smile. "Just a little bit."
>> No. 45859
File 121487000199.jpg - (280.18KB , 440x845 , 31f49133a9850a67848c3b79a2bb580d.jpg ) [iqdb]
45859
Write in won.

[x] Smile. "Just a little bit."


“Just a little bit.” You smile at her.

”…” Her face goes red with embarrassment. “You’re an idiot you know! That’s why you’re MY human. Who knows what you’d do without me! Probably go drown in a lake or something-“ She seems to consider that statement “Well, that’s kind of mean, you’re not –that- stupid.” Uh. Yeah. Of course not. “I suppose it can’t be helped, after all, humans are always stupid!”

”Hey, I’m not stupid!” You need to protest that generalization, be the answer truthful or not.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you saaay~” She does a little pirouette in the air as you put the now clean dishes back where you found them. She seems as happy as ever, luckily.


[ ] Visit Mokou

[ ] “I’m ready to go Cirno, I think.”

[ ] Check around the house for anything that needs to be done.

[ ] See if you can buy a bit more time just to relax.
>> No. 45860
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
>> No. 45862
[x] “I’m ready to go Cirno, I think.”
>> No. 45863
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"

This seems good
>> No. 45864
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
>> No. 45865
[x] See if you can buy a bit more time just to relax.
get soap out of cirnos hair by ruffling
>> No. 45866
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
>> No. 45867
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
>> No. 45868
[]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
>> No. 45870
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
>> No. 45871
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"

We should leave a note for Mokou that we are out with Cirno and will be back later.
>> No. 45872
>>45871

Stick the note to her forehead.
>> No. 45875
Be back, 20 minutes.
>> No. 45886
>Be back, 20 minutes.

I guess we better go ahead and write a memorial for you, then?
>> No. 45938
{X} "Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"
{X} Leave a note on her face saying you left with Cirno.
>> No. 45960
>>45875
Writan.
>> No. 45974
>>45960
i'm glad you moved from namek
>> No. 45975
>>45875
>17:12
>20 minutes

>>45960
>17:34

So close.
>> No. 46005
>>45960
Write faster.
>> No. 46015
GM, I just want to say that I appreciate you doing this for us, even though you really don't have any obligation. Thank you.
>> No. 46016
>>46015
>GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
Fixed that for you
>> No. 46018
>>46015
>even though you really don't have any obligation.

Had you said this to any other writefag I would laugh and prove you wrong. But since it's GM you're talking about, I can let you slip away with this.
>> No. 46019
>>46016
You're a jerk.
If you want to scream epithets, fine. I won't stop you. But don't shove words into my mouth.
>> No. 46021
>>46015
If you don't yell and swear at the writefags you will get zero respect from them.
They are lazy on purpose so that you can kick their asses and make them work.
Just like Niggers.
>> No. 46108
And then GM just realized she spent her time on the IRC instead of actually writing.
And then anonymous told her to GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
And then GM was whipped.
>> No. 46124
>>46108
>but I'm writing because I will let down anonymous NEVER AGAIN.

You lied, anon cried
>> No. 46127
>>46108

STORY OF MY LIFE
>> No. 46129
File 121487952041.jpg - (148.96KB , 633x528 , 41d6658a4f3f6510cc01c764c91888eb.jpg ) [iqdb]
46129
[x]"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?"


"Let me check on Mokou, then we can go, alright?" You can’t just leave without at least checking once. She might have waken up, or stirred, or something, or anything. She’s the only one with answers about this whole ordeal, not to mention knowing where Keine might be. Cirno looks at you accusingly as you walk over to the door back into the hallway.

“Whaaat? You’re still worries about her?” Cirno sighs, tapping her foot. “Okay, okay. But just hurry, I wanna get going!” She shouts, pushing you with a mumbled ‘hurry-hurry’ down the hall and to the door. “I’ll meet you outside, okay?” You nod, and she scampers off down to the entryway where she heads out the front door. Turning back to the bedroom, you take a deep breath and enter.

Upon entering, you hear a rustling, and just barely walk in, just in time to see Mokou plopping back down onto the bed, looking for all the world like she had been asleep the entire morning. Uh-huh. Caught red handed there. What, does she have something to hide?


[ ] If she wants to sleep, so be it. Go to see Cirno.

[ ] “Hey, Mokou.”

[ ] “Hiding, eh?”

[ ] Walk over and poke her.

[ ] Close the door, then walk quietly over to her bedside and clap.
>> No. 46130
[ ] “Hey, Mokou.”
>> No. 46131
>And then GM was whipped.

Doc Doujin! I'm leaving this to you! Make us proud.
>> No. 46132
[x] Walk over and poke her.
Better yet [x] Tickle her.
Sure it might hurt her a bit if she's still sore/wounded enough but I think she deserves a little pain/torture for that whole incident.
>> No. 46135
[ ] Close the door, then walk quietly over to her bedside and clap.
>> No. 46136
[X] “Hey, Mokou.”
>> No. 46137
[x] “Hey, Mokou.”
>> No. 46139
[ ] “Hey, Mokou.”

[ ] Walk over and poke her.
>> No. 46140
[ ] “Hiding, eh?”
>> No. 46141
[x] “Hey, Mokou.”

Morning deadles.
>> No. 46142
[x] Close the door, then walk quietly over to her bedside and clap.
>> No. 46144
[x] “Hey, Mokou.”

Time to get to the point.
>> No. 46145
[x] “Hey, Mokou.”
Don't spend too long here though, we need to go out.
>> No. 46146
>>46127
You make me cry.... NOW GET BACK TO WORK.
>> No. 46147
[X] Walk over and tickle her

Sounds like a plan, a good plan, that'll get us punched in the face.
>> No. 46148
[ ] “Hey, Mokou.”
>> No. 46151
[x] If she wants to sleep, so be it. Go to see Cirno.

Okay shes fine. ICE FAIRY TIME NOW.
>> No. 46152
[x] Grope
>> No. 46153
I want a H-Scene written by GM, when will we get to that point?
You said survive until Day 5, which should be now. Where is our prize, you know we earned it.
>> No. 46154
File 121488068926.jpg - (412.96KB , 735x1035 , 38909efb81bce9c1882f43cb50f95f0c.jpg ) [iqdb]
46154
[x] “Hey, Mokou.”


“Hey, Mokou.” You greet her, as though she hadn’t pretended to sleep anyways. It was a pretty poor act, really. You expected at least some respect here.

“… Haha, guess it didn’t work, eh?” Mokou chortles as she slowly opens her eyes and pushes herself upright slowly. “Ah, well. Suppose I’d have to talk to you eventually, kid. You don’t look too bad yourself.” Yeah, don’t look too bad. More like, don’t look like dead thanks to that salve. You wince as you remember it; pain usually seems to be less obvious when you forget about it.

”You too, for having a knife through your chest.” She smiles, faintly amused by something.

“It happens.”

There is an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes. You get the feeling you have to say what’s on your mind, sooner or later. You take a deep breath. “Mokou…”


[ ] Tell Mokou what’s on your mind. (Write in. First to reach 4 agreed wins.)
>> No. 46155
[ ] I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it.
>> No. 46156
[x] "Are we cool?" Manly handshake.
>> No. 46157
>>46155
[X] I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it.
Reasonable, i cast my vote.
>> No. 46159
[x] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46160
[x] "Am I the first human to totally have kicked your ass?"
>> No. 46161
[x] I didn't know what came over me...I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it, but what about you? Were the pancakes that bad?
>> No. 46163
[X] I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it.
>> No. 46164
[x] "Am I the first human to totally have kicked your ass?"
>> No. 46165
[x] "Still think I'm useless?"
>> No. 46166
[x] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46168
[X] I didn't know what came over me...I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it, but what about you? Were the pancakes that bad?

A fine blend of apology and humor. Approved.
>> No. 46169
[ ] I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it.
>> No. 46170
>[X] I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it.
Too weak.

[x] "Sorry about the stabbing."
>> No. 46172
[x] "Am I the first human to totally have kicked your ass?"
>> No. 46173
Fuck this shit

[x] Stab her again

Show her who's the boss now.

Bitch better respect.
>> No. 46174
[x] "Still think I'm useless?"

Jesus, apologizing so pathetically over an act of self defense? Wasn't being spineless one of the reasons why she hated our guts in the first place?
>> No. 46175
Clikt. Whrrr.

----

Save slot 10?
>> No. 46176
Thats a lot of updates in one day.
[X] Save
>> No. 46177
[X] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46178
[X] "Mokou, I can't say I know what your life is worth to you. Either way, mine's important to me, so I'd appreciate it if you could take that into consideration in the future."
[X] "And if you want something from me, then just tell me. You don't need to silently let it burn you up on the inside."

I'd like to play off something in the dream we had, but I'm not sure how to right now.
>> No. 46179
>>46155
>>46157
>>46163
>>46169
Oh christ, it looks like we're going with the pussy option. Thats sure to go over REAL well with the chick that tried to kill us because we were weak. Hell it's not even witty, you guys suck.
>> No. 46180
>>46179

They can still delete their votes.
>> No. 46181
File 121488170710.gif - (976.16KB , 300x300 , face palm.gif ) [iqdb]
46181
YOU'RE TOO SOFT, MR. DUMBASS.
>> No. 46182
Should give people some time to do more write ins before voting. Who knows, there might be a really good one we could all use.
>> No. 46183
>>46179
4 AGREED.
That's 5 total from the original.
>> No. 46184
>>46183
If that was incomprehensible; It still hasn't won.
>> No. 46185
>>46179

In all fairness, it's been a damn long while since the last thread. I'm not sure many of them actually remember details like that at this point.

But, shit, we can hope for some vote deletions.
>> No. 46187
[X] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46189
>>46186
1:30 PM EST if possible. If not, I'll contact you all previously.
>> No. 46190
>>46189
Hooray_Cirno.jpg
>> No. 46191
[X] "Mokou, I can't say I know what your life is worth to you. Either way, mine's important to me, so I'd appreciate it if you could take that into consideration in the future."
[X] "And if you want something from me, then just tell me. You don't need to silently let it burn you up on the inside."
>> No. 46192
[✓] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46193
>>46179
[X] I'm really, really sorry. I really didn't mean to do it.
I think it's the right choice for this situation.
And you piss me off with your reaction so i give it the win.
>> No. 46194
>>46193
Sorry sucker, grilled option wins.

This is a good night for Anon
>> No. 46195
[X] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Shows that we didn't much like killing her, but also points at the she damn well better feel bad about her actions.
>> No. 46196
>>46193
>I think it's the right choice for this situation.

You think wrong, she attacked us because of anons weak attitude. Apologizing in this way would show her that anon has learned nothing.
>> No. 46197
[X] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46199
>>46194
I can live with that, mainly voted for that to get the people to rage a bit.
>> No. 46204
>>46199

Wait until GM decides to go back to Nightmare Mode. Plenty of RAGE for everyone.
>> No. 46205
>>46195
Goddammit, you need to write faster next time.
>> No. 46206
>>46204
MiG was the best after all, people RAGED like no tomorrow.
Ah those times.... i want them back, that put a smile on my face every day.
>> No. 46207
>>46189
Gracias for the update. Deleted post due to undue rage.
>> No. 46210
>>46205

Hey, if everyone votes for it while GM is off for the night, and it gets ahead by a wide margin, she might at least take into consideration.

[X] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Or maybe I'm just a hopeful fool.
>> No. 46212
[X] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Well here is a great one, deleting my vote and changing it to this.
>> No. 46213
[X] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Oh ho, this is quite the nice choice indeed.
>> No. 46214
[X] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."
>> No. 46215
I like how, if we hypothetically took your choice, our character would be knowing something that he shouldn't.

And by like, I mean "hate and can't believe you people think it's insignificant".
>> No. 46216
>>46215

How so?

We know she's immortal because she's said as much to us, and we've seen her ass regenerate right in front of us. Age follows from that, simply because most people would assume immortals are old. As for the effort involved in acquiring it, we merely state that it's a suspicion, which could easily be explained by the dream we had.

I really can't see where you're coming from.
>> No. 46217
Slowpoke here. Glad to have you back, GM. We missed you.
>> No. 46218
>>46216
If you're going to start pulling that sort of justification, it won't do any good for me to argue, so I won't.
>> No. 46221
>>46218

Those are all perfectly valid points. There really isn't anything there that we don't already know or wouldn't suspect.

I'm going to go ahead and say you're just full of shit.
>> No. 46223
hahaha, the shitstorm has started.
>> No. 46225
>>46221
Actually, the fact is, I may very well be full of shit. I'm not certain of much anymore. I read a post, and then reread it and see something else.

And while that post hasn't changed to my eyes yet, it only hasn't changed to my eyes YET.

Fucking medication.
>> No. 46227
Yay, GM is back!
>> No. 46230
File 121488783049.jpg - (7.39KB , 202x418 , 1206123234703.jpg ) [iqdb]
46230
Never forget.
>> No. 46231
[+] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."
>> No. 46232
File 121488825052.jpg - (52.35KB , 800x600 , 1206853815316.jpg ) [iqdb]
46232
Cirno loves lake.
>> No. 46233
[x] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?

Yo, Mokou. You seem to have temper control issues. Apparently having all the time in the world doesn't do much for your patience.
>> No. 46234
[x] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46236
[x] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

I like that one. It's got some good thought put into it.
>> No. 46237
[x] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?
>> No. 46248
[x] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Doesn't matter where he got it from; Anonymous always has used metagaming knowledge in WUiG.
>> No. 46251
[x] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

>>46248
Not as bad as when we asked Alice why she was working with he mother's killer in MiG when we had no fucking way of knowing that.
>> No. 46252
[x] So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?

I know you run a Yakitori stand but seriously what the hell.
>> No. 46253
[X] WHY YOU DO THAT THING
>> No. 46255
>>46251

It sure was awesome though.
>> No. 46257
[x] "So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?"

[x] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Can we just combine these? Ease into it before really telling her off, or leave the second part out if she gives us a serious enough answer to the first one.
>> No. 46259
[ ] "Was it good for you too?"
>> No. 46260
[x] "So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?"
>> No. 46267
File 121491559760.jpg - (144.62KB , 743x735 , chinacry.jpg ) [iqdb]
46267
don't start a mokou subquest, anon.
cirno is waiting outside, don't let her become the next china.
>> No. 46269
[X] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

Verbosity. 'Tis good.
>> No. 46270
>>46215
Did you know?

Remember on the path with Keine?
It's not really a secret there.
>> No. 46277
>>46270
We need a new Thread.
>> No. 46285
I went to bed assuming it wouldn't happen.

Didn't see this coming.
>> No. 46289
[x] "So, mind if I ask why you decided I would look better grilled?"

[x] "You earned your immortal wings a long time ago Mokou, and I'm not going to second guess what your life is worth to you now. I'm sure, though, that you risked a hell of a lot for that life, so you should know well enough what life is worth for those of us who may not have much of one. I don't think you're far gone enough to have forgotten, and I'm sure as hell not, so don't try that again, because regardless of the outcome neither one of us is going to savor the memory."

combinan gaems
>> No. 46290
>>46189

You lied!
>> No. 46332
[X] WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP I FUSED MY SOUL WITH THE LAKE MOKOU NOW IT'S TIME TO KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN
>> No. 46390
>>46290

I was kidnapped by insidious ninjas disguised as my grandparents at 10 AM.
Who proceeded to turn off the computer and force me out the door during breakfast.
New thread on it's way, with reiteration.