[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121471349383.jpg - (383.04KB , 600x678 , cd998af158f75fc72c074d2b4d6314f7.jpg ) [iqdb]
45335 No. 45335
New thread, since last one is in autosage. Last post is >>45312. Both vote options are tied as of my last count.

Again, the options are basically
[] Peek at Nitori changing.
[] Don't peek at Nitori.

Continuing here so I might be able to continue without having to worry about my thread slipping farther off the front page while it's still pseudo active.

>> No. 45336
[x] Do it "accidentally".

Surely we can manipulate some of that bad luck to our advantage.
>> No. 45341
[] Peek at Nitori changing.
>> No. 45345
[] Peek at Nitori changing.
>> No. 45346
[x] Peek at Nitori changing.

Just do it.
>> No. 45347
[x] Try to sneak a peek, even the score.

The creak was too obvious for you to just ignore, and she was a little red in the face even before you handed her your clothes. You know what she was up to, so you should even the score. You lean over a little to take a look in, and see that she has her back to the door, and has already pulled her dress off. She looks like she's wearing a one piece swimsuit underneath it, which gives you a good idea of her figure so far. Despite the fact she appears to be a younger girl, she actually seems to have a fairly mature build to her, and doesn't have the slimmer type of frame that children and young teens have, the latter being the category Nitori appears to fit into. You'd never have guessed.

Nitori hooks her thumbs under the shoulder straps of the swimsuit and pulls them off, removing the suit in a single movement, exposing herself quite fully in your direction, something you're very glad you didn't miss. You also noticed from the angle that she doesn't seem quite as flat chested as she did clothed. Not that she was as endowed as Hina, but a pleasant mid-B cup at best. Curiosity sated and lovely mental image obtained, you duck back out of sight and continue onto the room, where you set the movies down on the DVD player. Shortly afterwards, Nitori enters the room wearing an oversized t-shirt with 'N I T O R I' across the front that looks more like it was made for someone twice her size, as it hangs down past her knees. You could assume that it's infact a nightgown of some type, but you know a t-shirt when you see one. First thing Nitori notices is the stack of movies.

"Are we going to be starting to watch the movies now?" she asks, a sound of excitement in her voice. Well, that's what you had planned after all. You crouch down and start to flip through the movies, choosing one at random to watch. You pick one and show it to Nitori. She seems satisfied by the choice, and you open the case to take the disc out. You remember Rikako, how she said she wanted to join in on the movies if you got an action movie. You take a look at the room. You remember setting it up the way it is now after you helped put the entertainment center together. Dragged a couch to the room, a few loose cushions scattered around the room, along with pillows, and a large overstuffed chair, along with a great deal of extra sheets and blankets. You could probably seat a good 14 people in this room comfortably.

[] Call Rikako
[] She can afford to miss one movie at least.
>> No. 45348
[x] Call Rikako

Can't afford to miss this...
>> No. 45349
[x] Call Rikako
>> No. 45351
[x] Call Rikako.

She wanted to see it.
>> No. 45352
[] Call Rikako
>> No. 45353
[x] Call Rikako

Only polite and whatnot.
>> No. 45354
[x] Don't peek at Nitori.
>> No. 45355
[X] She can afford to miss one movie at least.

Time alone with nitori, and both have very little in terms of clothing. This is a perfect opportunity!
>> No. 45356
[x] Call Rikako.
>> No. 45357
[x] Call Rikako.

I wonder what movie we picked up?
>> No. 45361
[x] Call Rikako

Well, it wouldn't be fair to leave Rikako out of this. After all, you chose the genre on her behalf.

"Rikako! We're starting!" you call out into the hallway. You hear the sound of a chair moving, and footsteps approaching. Rikako enters the room, and you notice immediately she's not wearing her usual lab coat, but instead she's wearing a sports bra and bicycle shorts. Must be what she wears under the lab coat then, and that's about the time you realize the labcoat you're wearing must have literally come right off her back. She smirks a little when she sees you.

"Well, don't you look about ready to just burst out of that." she says, you can tell she's looking at your bust. She doesn't look any better off than Nitori in that department, but she doesn't have a childlike build either, which makes you wonder a little about the kind of people that live in this world. Both Rikako and Nitori are fairly short, but appear to have fully matured bodies. It couldn't be a common thing, since Alice was just a fair bit shorter than you, Reimu was about as tall as you, and Komachi is, from what you remember, likely a good half a foot taller than Hina as it were. Could they just be abnormally short for their age?

You pop the DVD into the player and pick up the remote. Romeo Must Die, a pretty decent movie as far as action movies go. You turn around to get a seat, and find Nitori already sitting on a pile of pillows and cushions, a sheet draped over her legs. It was kind of chilly in here, after all. Rikako splays herself over the couch, leaving eitehr a spot on the floor, or the overstuffed chair.

[] Sit anywhere on the floor.
[] Sit with Nitori.
[] Sit in the chair.

Last update tonight. Likely be back tomorrow.
>> No. 45362
[x] Sit with Nitori.

We should borrow the sheet since we're underdressed, obviously.
>> No. 45363
[X] Sit with Nitori.

The kappa needs to share the sheet too. Not too much more than that, though. Wait until we pop in a Bruckheimer flick; need to use the inevitable inspirational moment to thrust our fists into the air and accidentally clip Nitori's outfit in the process.
>> No. 45364
[] Sit with Nitori.
[] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.
>> No. 45365
[x] Sit with Nitori.
[X] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.
>> No. 45366
[x] Sit with Nitori.
[x] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.

Blah, bandwagon.
>> No. 45367
[X] Sit with Nitori.
[X] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.
>> No. 45369
[X] Sit in the chair. Lean back and cross your legs. Who cares if the coat rides up?

[X] Review Hina's memories as you watch the movie.

Moving in on Nitori might be a little much for now, but given Rikako's comment it's clear both of them would enjoy a bit of a show.
>> No. 45370
[X] Sit with Nitori.
[x] Slip into the sheet with her
[x] Place hand on her thigh and smile.
[X] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.
>> No. 45379
>>45361
>Rikako enters the room, and you notice immediately she's not wearing her usual lab coat, but instead she's wearing a sports bra and bicycle shorts. Must be what she wears under the lab coat then, and that's about the time you realize the labcoat you're wearing must have literally come right off her back. She smirks a little when she sees you.

Nitori's mind: Status? "awesome.jpg"

>Dragged a couch to the room, a few loose cushions scattered around the room, along with pillows, and a large overstuffed chair, along with a great deal of extra sheets and blankets.

[x] Ask Nitori and Rikako if either of them are cold; offer them a blanket if they are.
[x] Sit in the chair. Cross your legs.
[x] Review Hina's memories as you watch the movie.

~spin their hearts. ~spin ~spin.
>> No. 45381
>Rikako splays herself over the couch, leaving eitehr a spot on the floor,
....
Scrolling up from the bottom, I thought that read
>Rikako plays with herself on the couch, leaving a spot on the floor,
Quantum schlicking? Well, she's probably got the SCIENCE! to do it.
>> No. 45385
[x] Sit with Nitori.
[x] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.

Votan gaems since I fixed my trip.
>> No. 45386
>>45385
>Kawa!FagAIG7e9E
>Kawa!Fag
>Fag
>> No. 45387
>>45386

oh u
>> No. 45388
>>45387
>FagAI

Fag Al Yankovic
>> No. 45394
>>45388

LESS TALKY

MORE WRITEY

(SPINNING WOULD ALSO BE ACCEPTABLE)
>> No. 45488
[x] Sit with Nitori.
[x] During the movie, try to access some of Hina's memories and make sure she would like how we're progressing with Nitori.

You decide to take a seat with Nitori. Rikako has already claimed the majority of the couch on her own and you don't feel like bothering her to move so you could sit there. As it were, Nitori's pile of pillows and cushions seems rather appealing, so you plop down next to her. Without even saying anything, Nitori offers up the edge of the sheet she has covering her legs. You can't help but let your eyes wander for a moment before sliding over a little and pulling the sheet over your legs as well. You press play on the remote and begin the movie.

As the movie presses on, Nitori and Rikako both react to scenes you find rather run of the mill in quite exaggerated means. Sure, you're used to seeing movies like this after all, but these things are all still new to these two, it doesn't really surprise you that they're as enthralled as they are. Nitori has apparently fully recovered from the little silent streak she was in since the river and was cheering loudly for Jet Li as the movie progressed. Rikako was slightly less vocal about her encouragements to the on-screen action, but when she got into a scene she was just as loud, if not louder than Nitori.

Your mind wanders away from the movie however. You're thinking about Nitori instead, and Hina. You've acted on your own emotions and attractions more often it seems, and you can't help but wonder if there's a chance you're not doing the right thing. After all, you're only trying to fill in for the body you're possessing as a temporary measure, and if you happent o make their life ebtter in the process, then at least you were a help. Alice was obvious. She had the research she was behind on, and even though you were affectionate towards Patchouli, it felt like instinct rather than personal choice. This time, you're not so sure. The instinct is there, but only recently. You dig deep into Hina's mind, trying to recover any kind of memories she might have of Nitori.

You recall two sisters, living near the base of the mountain, dressed in warm autumn colours, seeming friendly enough. The Akis, was it? All that you can recall about them seems to point to them being just acquaintences. Aya, you remember on your own, but Hina's memories of Aya are spotty. You do dredge up a memory of Hina talking to her, and you remember an article was the topic on hand. Momizi is just a face in the background with your current memories. There are particularly strong memories of Sanae, Kanako and Suwako however. Hina spends a lot of time there as a guest, as the memories you have indicate. Kanako and Suwako are Goddesses as well, and Sanae is a human, though has almost god like power on her own. Hina's memories reveal a memory of Suwako, propped up on Hinas back with her arms draped over her shoulders.

"The Goddesses of Youkai Mountain" she called them, the four of them, which got a small amount of laughter. Another memory of that day, and the accident that lead to knocking over the gate. You remember the look in Sanae's face, like she was trying to hide her annoyance, but it was quite apparent. You remember the feeling of being embarrassed, and recall the resolution to avoid going back there to prevent making anyone more upset. Even though she's a curse goddess, Hina has some bad luck of her own that she can't help, and she seems to be quite self conscious about it. If that's the case though, why haven't you been having issues like that? Perhaps being blasted with danmaku is bad luck, but it could have just been inattentiveness, you're not sure what the problem was there.

As for Nitori though? There are quite a few memories of her too, sitting by the riverside as she plays with some new machine, or sitting on the porch as she tinkers with some kind of gadget. Opposed to memories of Sanae and her neutral expression, all of Hina's memories of Nitori are filled with her smiles. You admit yourself that she's got a wonderfully brilliant smile, an impossibly cute grin of determination and childlike happiness. That's the smile you've come to love. Love? Is that you thinking that now, or is that part of Hina's thoughts? You look over at Nitori, her eyes practically shining from excitement as she watches the movie. You're not sure where your thoughts on the matter end and where Hina's begin, but if they're that overlapped, you couldn't be doing the wrong thing, could you? Nitori looks away from the movie for a moment, seeing you staring at her. There must have been some kind of odd expression on your face, because she blushes a little.

"Hina, you okay? she asks, snapping you out of your thoughts. You shake your head a little and nod.

"I'm fine, just thinking." you say. Nitori cocks her head a little, looking like she's going to ask you another question, but instead her usual smile takes over.

"You liking this movie so far?" she asks cheerfully. Well, you've seen it a few times before so it's not exactly new to you, but you nod regardless. It's not a bad movie, at least Uwe Boll didn't make it. It dawns on you now that Nitori and Rikako, as well as the majority of this world, probably wouldn't have the same concepts of taste and quality as you do. Nevertheless, you're going to prevent such a tragedy from happening.

The movie ends after a while, and Nitori gets up to put in a new one before you can move. She takes the disc out and puts it back in the case, then browses the stack for a few seconds before popping open another one and putting the disc in the machine. She pads back over to her seat and plops down next to you, squirming under the sheet a little as well, this time pulling it up to her waist rather than just draping it over her legs. You press play on the remote, and you feel a small thump as Nitori leans up against you, laying her head on your shoulder.

"That movie was awesome! This is so fun!" she says happily. "Thanks for helping us set this all up, I had no idea that these 'movie' things were so good!" she says with a smile, looking down at the DVD player as it goes through the opening sequence of the movie. "To think I might have taken all these machines apart at some point and ruined them. I might have to change the way I think about outsider technology."

"I'm sure you'll understand it a lot more than I do one day." you say, a mix of honesty and encouragement. Granted you're not exactly the most technically savvy person, so if anyone could figure out more things, it would likely be Nitori. Come to think of it, she's quite close to you right now. It would be the ideal time for a small sign of affection.

[] Put your arm around Nitori's shoulders.
[] Slip you arm around Nitori's waist.
[] Rest your head on Nitori's.
[] Do nothing, this situation is fine.

Kappa lovin' gaems
>> No. 45489
[x] "The movie tired me out a bit...do you mind if I rest my head on you?"
>> No. 45491
[X] Rest your head on Nitori's.

Small signs.
>> No. 45492
{X} Rest your head on Nitori's.
Chill.
>> No. 45493
[] Rest your head on Nitori's.

Ah good, Hina loev Kappa.
>> No. 45494
[x] Rest your head on Nitori's.

Purely platonic! Yea~h.
>> No. 45496
[X] Rest your head on Nitori's.
So our objective this time is to fix the situation with Sanae and the rest and to help Hina sex up Nitori.
And help Hina out with her bad luck and get her a better understanding with the people she loves and the normal people.
What a poor girl, makes me sad.
>> No. 45498
[x] Rest your head on Nitori's.

You tilt your head over and rest it on Nitori's. You hear her giggle as you do so, and you hear a sort of snorting sound from Rikako behind you on the couch.

"Oh ho, what's this? You two seem awfully familiar. I could have sworn my good friends Nitori and Hina were sitting here a second ago, where did these lovebirds come from?" she asks with a tone that can almost make you see the smirk on her face. You hear some movement behind you as she sits up and leans forward. "What a precious scene, sure is sweet. I wonder if something happened between you two when you left."

Nitori pulls away from you a bit and lowers her face. You pull back as well, and you can see that her face has turned red again, and she's fiddling with her fingers on her lap, a hint of a smile at the edge of her lips. Rikako sees this as well, and leans forward more, dropping to her knees and leaning over Nitori, pushing her chest up against her back.

"No-nothing happened, Rikako..." Nitori mumbles, to which Rikako simply chuckles.

"My my Nitori! You're so red! Are you feeling sick? I wonder what could be wrong~♪" she continues with a palyful tone, obviously teasing Nitori now. You find it a little funny too, though you manage to restrain any laughter. Rikako eventually turns her attention to you, a coy smile across her face.

"Would yo~u have any idea why Nitori is so shy all of a sudden, Hi~na♪!" Rikako says with a singsong voice. You're finding yourself a little curious as to why she's suddenly acting like this, when you spot something out of the corner of your eye laying on the couch. A bottle, and it still looks half full. Probably alcohol, you didn't even notice it at first, but Rikako must have. She's probably drunk by now at least.

[] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"
[] "There might have been a little something."
[] "She's probably just a little embarrassed because I kissed her at the river."
>> No. 45500
>>45498
[X] "She's probably just a little embarrassed because I kissed her at the river."
Deliver a straight punch, let her know Nitori is Hina's now.
>> No. 45501
>>45496
situation with Sanae, you think its caused by Hina o is Hina just the scape goat? I think of everything this is what we need to find out. Also if it isn't our fault we need to bitch at Sanae
>> No. 45502
[] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"
>> No. 45504
[x] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"

I don't want to embarrass Hina.
>> No. 45505
{X} "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"
>> No. 45507
[x] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"
>> No. 45509
[] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"
>> No. 45510
>>45501
>Even though she's a curse goddess, Hina has some bad luck of her own that she can't help, and she seems to be quite self conscious about it.

Hina just has bad luck and whenever something happens she takes the blame for it, even if she is not the cause of it.

>There are particularly strong memories of Sanae, Kanako and Suwako however. Hina spends a lot of time there as a guest, as the memories you have indicate.

>You remember the look in Sanae's face, like she was trying to hide her annoyance, but it was quite apparent. You remember the feeling of being embarrassed, and recall the resolution to avoid going back there to prevent making anyone more upset.

This has to be our objective this time for Hina. Get to the Moriya Shrine and fix the problems that she can't do on her own. Get her with them on good terms again and help improve their friendship so that when something like that happens again they won't freak out and blame her. She gets hurt if her friends blame everything bad that happens on her.
>> No. 45512
>>45510
You're probably right, but in all honesty I just wana ditch the slut and molest the kappa.
>> No. 45513
[x] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"
[x] "But if we finish off what's left of your drink, we could always play spin the bottle."

ITT: spinning the truth

~spin ~spin
>> No. 45515
[x] "I have no idea, Rikako~♪"

You answer with the same singsong tone Rikako has, and she seems somewhat appeased by the answer and slinks off Intori to lay next to her, looking up at her. NItori looks away nervously, and ends up looking at you instead. She gives you a nervous smile and leans towards you, resting her head against your shoulder again, which gets an 'Awww' from Rikako, who sits up and pushes herself back up onto the couch.

"Thanks for not telling her, I'd never hear the end of it." Nitori whispers, just barely loud enough for you to hear. Your est your head back on hers and maintain that position for a few minutes, until the movie starts getting more exciting. What was this one called again? Beowulf? It was a recent movie at any rate, and you're not entirely sure Nitori and Rikako understand that it's CG, but they haven't said anything about how it looks so far. In any case, Nitori is utterly captivated, and Rikako in her light drunkenness is more into the movie than she was the last one. The movie goes on, and the sun sets, giving way to night. You go through the stack of movies, everyone taking turns picking movies. By sometime in the middle of the night, Rikako has finally fallen asleep on the couch, and Nitori has tired herself out and has spent the last hour rest up against you. It isn't until the credits roll on the last movie that you realize that she's just barely awake. You're pretty tired by now too.

"I don' wanna go to bed yet, I wanna see more movies." Nitori drawls thorugh her fatigue. You smile to yourself, stretching your back and shifting your position a bit.

"We should go to bed. It's pretty late and you're about to fall asleep." you say, feeling a bit tired yourself. Nitori slowly shakes her head, rubbing her eyes.

" 'M not tired." NItori says with a slight whine. You get onto your knees and help Nitori stand up. She doesn't resist your efforts.

"We can watch the rest tomorrow. Besides, Rikako will miss them if we watch them all tonight."

"Hmmnn," Nitori groans a complaint, but that's it as she heads towards the door, likely heading to her room. You follow behind her, and she gets to her bed and flops down on it, rolling over towards the middle. Without even thinking, you walk up and slide into Nitori's bed with her and lay next to her. It feels so natural, you don't even mind, and Nitori doesn't seem to mind either as she slides up next to you and lays her head on your chest, wrapping one arm over your stomach. You're about to say something when the feeling of her breath on your skin changes your mind.

"G'night Hina." Nitori says, eyes closed. In only a few seconds, her breathing slows as she falls asleep. Well, you're not going anywhere now, so you decide to get comfortable yourself, and wrapping one arm around Nitori, and another drawing a sheet over the two of you, you nod off yourself for the night.

DAY 4 END
>> No. 45517
>>45515
SUPERB.
>> No. 45519
Kind of debating whether or not I'll be posting more updates today. I only wanted to post a few more to at least get to the end of the day. At this point, you're getting pretty close to max affection with Nitori, so I'm pretty sure everyone knows what looms on the horizon.
>> No. 45520
>>45519

Awesome.
>> No. 45521
File 121478517444.jpg - (150.07KB , 1280x666 , 1209178493590.jpg ) [iqdb]
45521
>>45519
...More cucumbers?
>> No. 45523
>>45519
So we finally make you write what you want to avoid at all cost.
>> No. 45525
>>45523

Not really. Avoid until I'm ready to write one, at least. It's the difference between successfully completing the route and simply having a [x] Put it in write in win right after meeting someone, in which the former gets you a reward for patience, and the latter gets a lol and vetoed.
>> No. 45526
>>45525
True there, TIME TO EARN DELICIOUS NITORI.
>> No. 45534
>>45519
Better not be that we leave Hina and possess someone else.
How much overall progress have we done?
>> No. 45541
>>45534

Sometimes you shouldn't give me ideas like that.

As far as route progress, you're just about complete romance subplot, but don't have much done in your main task.
>> No. 45543
>>45534
I see it now.

"I-I've never done it with another girl before..." Nitori timidly answers as you slowly disrobe her. "P-please be gentle..."

"Don't worry. I will. Just relax, Nitori." you reply as you gently lay kisses down her body. With every touch she seems to shake in anticipation. You slowly work your way from her neck, to her chest, to her navel...

"STOP RIGHT THERE, INCORPEAL SKUM!" Reimu shouts as she barges into the room and sends seals flying towards you. You're so surprised by the intrusion that you have no time to dodge, and become completely covered with seals.

COCKBLOCK END
>> No. 45545
>>45541

Don't you dare.

Don't you dare.
>> No. 45546
>>45541
Is this our goal for this round?
>>45510
>> No. 45550
>>45546

Why not give it a try? Couldn't hurt anything. So far there have been 3(?) votes for using a clue token to get a definite answer on Hina's overall goal. Another 2 votes sometime before you leave Hina gets an answer.

>>45545

I think I remember seeing something like this before.

>>45543

Just before the world fades to white, you manage to utter a single, strained word.

"Curses!"
>> No. 45552
A twist where we get shafted out of an H-scene is deliciously evil. Though HY demonstrated that being shafted directly after an H-scene can be just as good. --I mean, evil.

>>45550
ULTROOOOOS!
>> No. 45554
>>45550
oh u.

Also, I was the one to first vote for using a clue token. Can I vote for that again?
>> No. 45556
>>45554

And have it count towards the vote total? Hmm, not sure entirely. It has been a while since the initial votes, but I sort of intend for them to be scarce and helpful for any times when you're truly stuck. I also don't want a single person to be able to expend one on their own.
>> No. 45558
I don't think we really need to waste clue tokens just yet. It seems pretty clear that part of our goal is to get Sanae's forgiveness. We'll probably learn more as we get closer to accomplishing that.
>> No. 45567
>>45558
Agreed. That incident with Sanae is the only real event that could be interpreted as "Hint: Quest = Solving This". It occurred in casual conversation with Momizi, and now again when searching through Hina's memory. I doubt EZMode let us get this far into the route without giving us some hint about what our main objective revolves around, so it's almost certainly dealing with Sanae.
>> No. 45575
>>45558
>>45567
We have to few informations, we spent our whole time sexing up Nitori, after we are done waking up naked beside her in the morning, let's go over to the Shrine and see what is going on and how we can fix this.
>> No. 45580
>>45575
Despite being badly worded and only occasionally punctuated, I likes the cut of your gib.
>> No. 45594
>>45580
Regardless of whether you are wrong or right, I will support this solely for the use of this idoim.
>> No. 45607
Hmmm. No, wait, retcon >>45567. I doubt Sanae and Hina were severely estranged by that little incident, so their reconciliation is probably not the main objective. But since it's come up twice, maybe it's a nudge indicating we should go to Moriya Shrine, and that doing so would set us the path to accomplishing the main objective.

Possible main objective...dispelling the rumors that she spreads bad luck? Giving Hina reason to be confident that she doesn't spread bad luck? Dunno.
>> No. 45623
>>45607
I can thoroughly see trying to reinforce that Hina is not the source of misfortune, regardless of unfortunate effects that happen to occur in her presence. My impression is that when something bad happens when Hina is near, there is an automatic assumption that she is to blame. Hina's kind demeanor is of the sort that she will quickly assume that she is to blame and will retreat to prevent further hardships from befalling the people she cares about. Hina would prefer to be safe and withdraw instead of risking that she is right and prove that the problems are entirely unrelated to her status as a curse goddess.

This isn't entirely unrelated to the problem plaguing Alice: she merely assumed progress was futile and gave up. We came along without any presumptions and forged ahead, far exceeding her expectations.

Consider it.
>> No. 45629
>>45607
>>45623
I think this is good, too. It seems rational enough.
>> No. 45651
>>45607
Moriya shrine however is a perma-deathtrap to us however, Sanae is just as likely to detect us as Reimu is, not to mention the two gods there that probably won't like at all us possessing their friend.
>> No. 45656
>>45651
Oh goddammit all. You're right. I was >>45629 and I'd forgotten entirely about the whole miko issue. Hell, I was one of the people screaming "STAY AWAY FROM MORIYA FFS" way earlier.

How the hell did I forget?
>> No. 45662
>>45651

Haha, that would be a problem, wouldn't it?
>> No. 45663
>>45651
[X] Drink the tea.
>> No. 45667
Hey, I'm going to be Extra smart and pre-emptive this.

[x] Clue token: How do we prevent Sanae from Exorcising us went we meet her?
>> No. 45668
>>45662

Kanako might deny her the ability to see it, if she thought she thought she could gain from it. Expand her worshiper-base into the undead, maybe? Or ~spin it so that it would appear to place Hina more under her thumb?
>> No. 45671
>>45667

There's going to need at least another 3-4 votes for that to work, sadly. I would say the answer is obvious, but then again I know the solution.
>> No. 45672
>>45671
Sanae is a slut, right?

Lets invite her to a 3some with Nitori.

She won't be angry with us after that.

Hooray, Problem solving~
>> No. 45674
>>45672

Oh ho, why not try it for yourself?

Can't guarantee the results will be as advertised.
>> No. 45675
>>45672
>Sanae is a slut, right?

Will you stop with that? It's boring.
>> No. 45676
[x] Clue token: How do we prevent Sanae from Exorcising us went we meet her?
>> No. 45678
Just thought I'd add,

<%Mode> If you successfully complete Hina, that is to say 100%, there would easily be at least 5 tokens waitin.
<%Mode> 3 for 100%, bonus for subroute, bonus for extra scene.
<Tsurupettan> So we should spend a token to increase our chances of earning more tokens.
<%Mode> That's the gist of it.
<%Mode> Spending a token to get a clarification of your goals wouldn't be a real waste, as you'd get an automatic 3 for fully completing the main issue a character faces. The only thing in your way is getting there successfully.
>> No. 45679
[x] Clue token: How do we prevent Sanae from Exorcising us went we meet her?
>> No. 45683
[x] Use Clue token
>> No. 45689
[x] Clue token: How do we prevent Sanae from Exorcising us went we meet her?

lol forgot to press submit
>> No. 45692
[x] Clue token: How do we prevent Sanae from Exorcising us went we meet her?

Hina is a very muddled individual, she's almost always got a slightly uncomfortable air around her due to the fact that she absorbs other peoples misfortune, curses and general negative energy. While the curses and bad luck slowly fade away from Hina as she purifies them internally, they still hang over her like a dark cloud.

You could mask your spiritual presence by absorbing more curses and bad luck, but at the same time the aura of unrest would be stronger. A lot of people know about Hina in the human village, occasionally humans make a trip to the youkai mountain to ask for her help in some kind of matter. Hina hasn't been home in about two days now though.
>> No. 45693
[x] Clue token: How do we prevent Sanae from Exorcising us went we meet her?
>> No. 45696
>>45692
We need to absorb more of the misfortune from those little dolls in the river, and visit Hina's home next chance we get~
>> No. 45708
Probably no updates until later today. At worst, I won't be around to update until tomorrow. Feeling particularly unmotivated at everything, too lazy to even play games.
>> No. 45723
>>45708
It's okay, you said you will only update every 2 or 3 days, you were working hard in the last time.
Gather new H Material and write us that Scene you said on Day 5 middle to end.
>> No. 46114
bump
>> No. 46340
Bringing this back up to inform that there will be updates today.
>> No. 46342
>>46340
yay cupcakes.
>> No. 46348
File 121494689474.jpg - (143.71KB , 617x723 , 1198723149061.jpg ) [iqdb]
46348
When consciousness returns to you, the first thing you're aware of is a breath down your neckline. The next would have been the Nitori sized hand resting on one of your breasts. You open your eyes a bit, and the first thing you notice is that one of the buttons along the top of the labcoat came undone in the night, and what was once the shoulders and neckline of the labcoat are hanging from your chest, hardly doing a satisfactory job of covering you. Nitori's hand rests on the outside of the labcoat at least, in a manner that suggest more of an innocent accident than anything. You shift around a little, and notice a warmth against your leg. At some point, Nitori had hooked one of her legs over yours and had pulled herself closer to you.

You end up waking up rather quickly, though you remain lying in Nitori's bed, a little conflicted over what to do. The current situation isn't so bad, if a tad bit boring. You're unsure how much longer Nitori would be asleep for. You look at her face, a peaceful sleeping expression. You move your shoulder a little, trying to work out a little extra room for your arm and in doing so, you make a discovery, something that should have dawned on you earlier perhaps. In the night, the sheet you had covered the two of you with had been kicked off, and Nitori's oversized shirt had apparently been bunched up, as from your position you can see the edge of her bare hips. You feel your heart jump slightly in your chest, a slight mixture of embarrassment and excitement. You can't quite recall the last time you've been in a situation like this, lying in a bed with a cute girl who happens to be naked from the waist down. It would be a shame to waste a moment like this, but you feel a slight hint of guilt over the thought of taking slight advantage of a sleeping girl. You look back to Nitori's face, resting peacefully on your chest, just below your shoulder. She definitely looks asleep at least.

[] Maybe a little squeeze won't hurt.
[] It's wrong, you can't do it.
[] Do nothing.
>> No. 46349
Not nearly as much fun if she can't feel it.

[x] Lightly stroke her hair instead
>> No. 46350
[X] Kiss her.

Ergh. I'm torn. I know that I want to kiss her, though.
>> No. 46351
[x] Lightly stroke her hair instead
>> No. 46352
{X} Lightly stroke her hair instead
>> No. 46353
[x] Lightly stroke her hair instead
Wandbagon
>> No. 46355
[X] Lightly stroke her hair instead
>> No. 46356
File 121494862826.png - (27.96KB , 500x500 , 1204857036223.png ) [iqdb]
46356
[x] Lightly stroke her hair instead

You can't bring yourself to take advantage of her like that, and you shake the thoughts from your mind. You bring up your arm, the one behind Nitori, and rest it on her head, running your fingers through one of her pigtails. You lay in idle thought as you stroke her hair, thoughts of the past few days running thorugh your mind. All the time you spent with Nitori, her smiling face, it's all been really fun, but you can't help but feel a little sad. You're feeling yourself getting quite attached to this blue haired girl, but she doesn't realize that you are someone else, not Hina. All she knows is that a very good friend of hers is becoming even more intimate with her. It pains you to think of leaving Nitori, and you try to avoid thinking of leaving Hina to move onto someone else. Is this really for you though? Even if you could have Nitori, the face you've been using is that of her friend. How would she react if you told her you were someone else using Hina?

Your eyes wander back to Nitori's face, a light smile on her face. Can she feel you stroking her hair, or is she just having a good dream? She squirms a little, rubbing her face against your bare skin, and you hear her give a soft sigh. You close your eyes, leaning your head back. You're going to have to make a decision eventually, whether this is for Hina's sake, or your own. The whole time spent, the time spent getting closer, making her happy, the kiss at the river. You're building a relationship, but for who?

[] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
[] This is for you. You're doing this for your benefit.
>> No. 46357
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.

Ultimately, we'll have to leave. This isn't our body, and this isn't our life to live.
>> No. 46359
[X] Search Hina's mind for what kind of a relations she's comfortable with, if no such answer is forthcoming, decide you made a mistake of building the relationship for yourself.
>> No. 46361
[ze] Search Hina's mind for what kind of a relations she's comfortable with, if no such answer is forthcoming, decide you made a mistake of building the relationship for yourself.
>> No. 46362
{X} This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
>> No. 46363
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.

WHY YOU DO THIS FAGGOTS

STOP. BAD VOTING CHOICES STOP.
>> No. 46364
{X} This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
>> No. 46365
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
>> No. 46366
[X] Search Hina's mind for what kind of a relations she's comfortable with, if no such answer is forthcoming, decide you made a mistake of building the relationship for yourself.
Reasonable course of action
>> No. 46367
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.

Yes, as sad as i would want the cute little Kappa for myself, it is for Hina.
>> No. 46368
[X] Search Hina's mind for what kind of a relations she's comfortable with, if no such answer is forthcoming, decide you made a mistake of building the relationship for yourself.

I'm such a bastard.
>> No. 46369
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
For Hina.
>> No. 46370
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.

Fence sittan gaems stop.
>> No. 46371
[x] Search Hina's mind for what kind of a relations she's comfortable with, if no such answer is forthcoming, decide you made a mistake of building the relationship for yourself.
>> No. 46372
>>46368
>>46366
>>46361
>>46359

Haha, oh man. If only this had won, there would have been much despair.
>> No. 46373
[æ] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
>> No. 46374
<%Mode> I have to say, since HIna's sake won out, had the write in actually won...
<%Mode> Not only would they have realized they don't have enough access to Hina's memories to realize such a thing yet.
<%Mode> But they'd effectively deny any sort of H-scene and completely ruin it.
<%Mode> And I would have lol'd long and hard into the night.
>> No. 46376
[X] This is for Hina, she would like this like this.
>> No. 46377
>>46372
>>46374
Let this be a lesson to the voters! Be decisive and avert disaster!
>> No. 46378
>>46348
>>46356
already fapping, where is the H-Scene?
>> No. 46379
>>46378

Incoming, there's other things to do in the day though.

[X] This is for Hina, she would like things like this.

This is for Hina afterall. It might be hard to deal with, but you couldn't have the same kind of relationship. Things only turned out the way they did because she already knew you and was friends with you. Perhaps there was a little bit of affection in the first place as well. If you revealed yourself to her, you have no doubt she wouldn't feel the same, and would be mad at you for using her friend to do what you wanted. It's best she never knows the truth afterall. You open your eyes, looking back at the ceiling. You can't keep lying here forever, afterall, even if it is comfortable to lie here with Nitori.

A few minutes pass, and you slide Nitori's hand off of you, placing it on the bed next to her. You unhook her leg from yours as well, and leave Nitori lying alone in her bed as you get up. You jump a little and clutch the neckline of the labcoat before it slides off completely, and slide it back up so it rests on your shoulders, buttoning it up as it had been the night before. As much you like the look of Hina's body, there's little point in enjoying it alone, especially when it happens to be yours as well. You make your way from Nitori's room, and take a look around. It seems to be midmorning or so, and you can hear some typing sounds already from the computer room. You poke your head in and find Rikako already back at the computer, typing up something on the computer. You also see Hina's dress hanigng nearby, and it looks like it's been patched up.

"Oh, good morning Rikako." you say, causing the girl to jump a little, then turn around, adjusting her glasses.

"Jeez Hina, don't sneak up on me like that." she says in a flustered tone, turning the chair entirely to look at you. "When did I fall asleep last night?" she asks. You shrug, as you don't have an exact time to give her. She sighs and then looks to the dress hanging from a hook on the wall. "I took the time to fix your dress up a bit as well, so whenever you want, you can change back into your own clothes."

"Ah, well, thanks for that!" you say, walking over and retrieving the dress from the wall. you also notice the camisole and bloomers hanging underneath, both of which have dried out already. Wasting no time, you head out of the room and into the now empty rec room, where you exchange the labcoat for Hina's clothes. Despite her claims of just 'patching it up', the dress is actually entirely restored. Granted, you can tell that the badly damaged areas had been removed and replaced with new fabric, but the little tears had simply been stitched up. Putting it back on though, you realize just how tight it actually had been in contrast to the labcoat. Oh well. You leave the rec room and carry the labcoat back to Rikako, who directs you back to the wall.

"I'm going to want to wash it first, and I don't have time right now." she says, not taking her attention off the screen. You're a bit curious as to what she could be doing on the computer in the first place. They seemed to be rare enough, and she apparently didn't know about printers, so she couldn't have been printing the things she writes.

[] Ask about her work
[] Not that important
>> No. 46382
[x] Not that important

Well, if she's too busy for that, she's probably too busy for us.
>> No. 46383
{X} Not that important.
>> No. 46384
[] Ask about her work
I, for one, am curious.
>> No. 46385
[] Ask about her work
>> No. 46387
[] Ask about her work

Could be useful.
>> No. 46389
[X] Not that important
>> No. 46392
Hey, Anon?

Stop being stupid, please. Every time you vote for something, you never really think things through; now is possibly a time you could use some thought process in this thread.
>> No. 46393
[x] Check out her work.

Forgot my vote, whoops.
>> No. 46396
[x] Check out her work.
>> No. 46400
[x] Ask about her work

You're curious. She'd been typing things up on the computer when you first arrived, so she must have some kind of reason. You try to peek over her shoulder to see what it is, but you can't make out a lot of the words. It looks like some kind of scientific journal, chock full of various science jargon.

"What is it you're always writing, Rikako?" you ask, eliciting a glance from the girl. She looks back at the screen as she types.

"I've been doing research for a while on biological matter, in the interest of medicine," she says rather plainly. "Finding ways to isolate damaged cells, illnesses and the like, and remove them from the body. Youkai don't have much to worry about getting sick, but for humans it's a different story. Of course, it's not all purely medical science, I'm also looking into various secrets of the human body. I think it's called 'genetics' in the outside world? I've had a bit of help from outside sources, a rather skilled doctor that lives out in the bamboo forest." she says, stopping to adjust her glasses. She takes a break in typing and turns away from the computer. "What I've been writing is my research notes on the subject, since it's a lot easier than writing by hand. I'm about done my notes up to the most recent, so I was going to head back home today to finish my little project."

"Project?" you ask out of curiosity.

"Yeah," Rikako reaffirms, continuing her typing. "I'm trying to create a functional human body from nothing. It won't be sentient, the brain won't be active, but I'd at least be able to perform some tests on the result to see if it was a success."

Create a body from nothing? It sounds absurd, but then again, in this world there existed little girls that could fly and shoot balls of light out of their bare hands. It might not be such a far fetched idea, but still. You have a sudden realization, the weight of this concept. If she could create a body from nothing, perhaps she could recreate your body? Could you even possess it? It might be a long shot, but it could be worth the risk. The problem is, how to bring up the issue to her, if even at all, without having her tip off Nitori to you.

[] "Could a spirit be bound to the body to make it come to life?"
[] "Would I be able to see this project later on?"
[] "That sounds a little strange, and a bit twisted."
>> No. 46401
[] "Would I be able to see this project later on?"

The first is too obvious. Let's open up the chance to find it later.
>> No. 46402
[] "Would I be able to see this project later on?"
>> No. 46403
[X] "Would I be able to see this project later on?"
We could always come back later on to check out how the progress is coming along.
>> No. 46418
[x] "Would I be able to see this project later on?"
>> No. 46421
[+] "Would I be able to see this project later on?"
We can use it as our own later. Mwahaha.
>> No. 46427
Is this some Neon Genesis Evangelion here?
Hina III

A tank full of Hina's.
>> No. 46435
This means we'll have to repossess Hina once she completes it.... cause we ain't going to be staying here until she does.
>> No. 46438
Taking a bit of a break. Might update once more later tonight, I just don't feel like writing right now.
>> No. 46468
>>46435
Or she isn't going finish her project until we possess her and finish it ourselves.
>> No. 46517
>>46468
What a glorious idea, when the shit hits the fan we know who to possess so that we can get that new body.
>> No. 46520
>>46517
And watch in satisfaction as Hina and Nitori keep coming back in late, blushing, and disheveled.

We shall whistle a happy, happy tune.
>> No. 46708
Cupcakes?
>> No. 47166
My Mode, my Mode,
Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?
>> No. 47168
>>46708
>>47166
Even cupcakes are lies.
>> No. 47171
>>47166

Had a bout of DESPAIR with my inability to write what I promised, and then my brother came over to spend the weekend again. Decided I needed a bit of a break, since I had considered several times to quit writing.
>> No. 47176
>>47171
Jesus Christ, it's not like we are backing you into a corner and tell write that H Scene or die.
If you find youself unable to do so, then don't do it.
I do not want you to stop writing because of something like that, just say they spend the night together or something. If you find yourself that uncomfortable with it, or just ask YAF or someone else who has no problem with that.
>> No. 47180
>>47176
He's writing it, don't worry.
>> No. 47181
>>47180

Trying to, and hoping.

>>47176

It's more to do with my personal goals at writing. Overall, a CYOA is a test of my plotting skills, to build a comprehensible story that has multiple paths and viewpoints that intersect and interfere with each other, the details of which can be seen more in depth from different characters at different times through various playthroughs. It's also a help to improve my improv skills, writing on the spot and coming up with new things on the fly rather then having the time to build a complex plot at my leisure. I like to try to have everything I write be something that can help me improve, whether it's feedback on a short story, or something like this.

An H-scene wouldn't be something I would write normally, and I would usually avoid any kind of situations that might influence one normally. I'm already leaving my comfort zone writing light romance, but this is an issue I need to correct. I don't want to conveniently ignore my problems and never have to deal with them, because I'd prefer to always push my issues farther down the line so I don't have to get around to actually correcting my deficiencies. I may not like it, but if I'm going to get over it I'm going to have to do it.
>> No. 47182
>>47181
What a manly thinking.
I approve of this.
I will tell you exactly what i think of it, without holding back for the sake that you can improve more.
>> No. 47184
>>47181
YOUR PEN IS THE PEN THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
>> No. 47185
>>47184

TYPE THE UNTYPABLE
WRITE THE UNWRITABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA

Still though, might not update until Monday.
>> No. 47186
>>47185
Quality over quantity. Don't worry about it.
>> No. 47187
Unlike probably many anon, I don't read these because of the occasional h-scene, but the story, delicious humour and general wacky anon behaviour. I know my opinion doesn't set the standards but for whatever it's worth, don't write an h-scene if you don't feel like it. And most definitely don't let not wanting to write them get in the way of writing the actual story, that's the most bastardy thing you could do.
>> No. 47188
>>47187

In all honesty, it would be entirely possible to choose vote options that won't lead you to the scene. I doubt that they would win over any option involving interaction with Nitori though.
>> No. 47189
>>47188
You should tell the people what you said on IRC about the routes etc etc.
>> No. 47190
>>47189

I don't really understand what you're saying. Well, I understand, per se, but not getting what in particular you're referring to. I'm also quite tired though.
>> No. 47275
<Mode> Then again, there's not really a whole lot of characters that will actually have potential for an H-scene, honestly. Nitori gets one because she's one of my favourite characters, though there's only about 4-5 other characters that would get them. Oddly enough, I don't consider many touhou's to be generally interested in the prospect.
<Kapow> in fact, I don't think anon would mind if you only wrote h-scenes where we just got the other girl off, without worrying about our character getting off
<Kapow> otherwise, even if you can write it, it's kind of hard to identify with
<Mode> Of course, should Anon decide to actually pursue an interest in Rikako's homunculi, they could end up with their own body, and the potential for interactions increases, though there would be some interesting things to have to deal with.
<Kapow> that would be awesome
<Mode> They would also be exempt from progress along the 'Celestial End' route so long as they're not in direct control of a touhou.
<Kapow> but it would also kind of take away what makes the story unique
<Kapow> so, maybe not so awesome
<Mode> I'm sure I could come up with something. Granted, having their own body could be a little convenient.
<Mode> But then again, I'm not entirely sure that the Anon's have realized that they can opt to jump bodies at will, and not just during dream sequences.
<Kapow> they have not
<Ranmilia> We know. We just don't want to. Why hop out of something half-finished?
<Kapow> at least, I hadn't
<Kapow> but yeah, that
<Mode> Well, chasing an 'Escape' end would require it. The Celestial End not so much.
<Kapow> maybe if we really fall for a girl who's lonely and not interested in whoever we are at the time
<Kapow> (i.e. straight)
<Mode> Heh.
<Ranmilia> The completionism force is strong in Anonymous. We'd still be in Alice if we weren't forced out, and you'll note that we're still trying to progress her route anyway. Character attachment is too strong, don't expect Anon to ever willingly jump unless the current host is totally out of obvious things to do or there's some other compelling reason.
<Kapow> yeah I want to see alice again and find out if everything turned out alright
<Kapow> and maybe feel her tears of joy on our shoulder as she hugs us
<Kapow> that would be good
<Mode> Well, I know I'll regret saying this, but I don't think they could dream of finishing Alice's Route without leaving her body. If I remeber correctly, I wrote that Patchouli said that the end resulting spell would require four magicians to cast, all of them at Patchouli's level. How many magicians exist in Gensokyo?
>> No. 47277
>>47275

No one cares
>> No. 47281
>>47277
Speak for yourself, faggot.

Age to counter your equally faggoty sage.
>> No. 47282
>>47277
Some people do care. You don't care.
>> No. 47283
>>47277
ur wrong
>> No. 47290
>>47277
IRC faggot who wants to feel superior for knowing more than us.
>> No. 47291
>>47290

But I have never seen this before.
>> No. 47481
Recent Faggotry aside, where is the update Mode?
Give us an eta on it.
>> No. 47482
>>47481

It'll come packaged with Duke Nukem Forever.

Seriously though, tomor- Er, later today that is. I guess.
>> No. 47612
>>47482

TIME DRAWS SHORT, WRITER

ONLY FIVE HOURS AND TWENTY FIVE MINUTES REMAIN
>> No. 47614
>>47612

I lied. :awesome:
>> No. 47616
File 121556825364.jpg - (308.80KB , 582x456 , 1207194186238.jpg ) [iqdb]
47616
>>47614
>> No. 47623
>>47614
Mode lies, Anon cried. Someone buy this man some porn tapes so that he knows what he is writing about.
>> No. 47624
>>47616

I lol'd.

Check for a new thread in a bit. This one's getting kind of bloated.