[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120747976880.jpg - (137.23KB , 835x564 , 1206032647026.jpg ) [iqdb]
4494 No. 4494
You slowly pan over the sea of similar faces, mentally recalling all the events that have transpired over the past 3 months.
A brief moment of letting your mind wonder; suddenly also makes you realize that 3 months is nothing to the inhabitants of Gensokyo.
Despair hits you and a the rather common reaction of GENUFLECTion makes your knees buckle. However, the sea of faces you viewed earlier
realizes the one subtle, overlooked detail. They are all here. You feel the strength return to your body and slowly drop your view to the green, lush grass surrounding your feet.


Time seems to have stopped, or is that your brain has fooled yourself into thinking it has? "I must be having one of those flashbacks."
You say to yourself in a quiet voice. A slight smirk worms its way across your once solemn face. The memories of your adventures, shenanigans, cohorts, and the like
flood your conscience. Followed by a strange, euphoric feeling that travels through you. The countless stored images, words and oddly enough, recipes of countless recipes
which call for eggs, swirl around in your head. You close your eyes lightly, needing the extra concentration needed to calm this storm.

The sound of unworldly wind rushing past your ears, the smell of freshly scrambled eggs, the blackness of your vision and the feeling of soft dirt around
your feet quickly stimulate your neurons. You open your eyes to a unbelievable scene. So unbelievable you can only vaguely describe it.
A deep-blue sky contrasted to a light brown, rolling landscape, populated by countless floating bubbles. The smell of eggs vaguely lingers within your nostrils.
"This must be..." you say out loud, "….I have no clue."
Then as if attracted to you, the closest bubble makes it way over to you. Within it, you see a scene only a week ago slowly appear inside the once translucent bubble.
Oddly, the bubbles work just like a TV in your world.


A medium sized Japanese style room and furnishings, and a single open window to the east. Bottles of sake, cans of beer, and snacks litter the once clean floor.
The only light is coming from the full moon, shining through the window It lights the room with a bright, luminous glow. The 5 occupants of this room
are each holding some alcoholic drink in some manner, yourself included. Humorously, not all the occupants are in their usual mood, or not even conscience at all.
The good-natured Keine, fully transformed, is sleeping lazily in a slight fetal position, just under the window. Her horns have any equal amount of impaled
tin cans which travel up the length of each. You almost could not help but feel slight worry when Suika Ibuki, in the common drunken' oni stupor, decide to use Keine as
cleaning device. Shame you were to drunk to really care, after all she did pass out first. On closer inspection, she (Keine) is mumbling something
in her sleep, all while lightly flicking her tail on the occasion. Your past self shifts his gaze away from Keine, back to the kotatsu located in the middle of the room.

At the "bottom" the pentagon shaped kotatsu, is the miko and hostess Reimu Hakurei. You began acquainted to her after the gala (which you worked at as a
p/t worker) held to SDM to celebrate the coming of spring. All the hype you heard about her in the Human Village really was just hype. Her armpits weren't
terribly heavenly, and she always wore a sarashi. You hate to admit it, but besides your need for her (forced) assistance, Reimu is a rather lazy and average human with immense power handed down to her.
Further proof that hype over blows anything and everything. Reimu also made the mistake of mixing beer and sake, which resulted in her passing out, face down
on the kotatsu. Similar to Keine, she mutters a slow and elongated "don...'t fo....r...get....to...donate!" every 10 minutes.

Sitting directly to the left of Reimu, stood the rather short Suika Ibuki. After taking a chug from her bottomless sake bottle, she suddenly slammed her hands
on her side of the kotatsu, "Albeit very lightly, huh." Your past self says in a Greek monologue to the watcher, yourself. "AHHHHHHH I wish all you humans and youkai’s
could at least be able to challenge me! *HIC*" She continued. "The last group is you 4 lightweights and half you are already passed out!" She angrily eyes you and the
half dressed youkai to your right and her left. After a slight pause Suika continued yet again. "I already beat out that pervy shopkeeper, that cheating maid, that
tengu, the-the...EVERYONE!" Just then, she loses her balance and collapses backward onto the padded floor. The only remaining contestants in this crazy drinking
game burst out into a roaring drunk laughter. After stopping, you remember the horrid sight in the neighbouring room. Bodies lay all across the room. Items included A witch,
shopkeeper, maid, tengu, and the doll maker. All lost to the "Great Oni, self-proclaimed" Suika Ibuki's party games. The count now included the miko and the "were-cow".

"HEY! WE CAN'T LET HER DO THAT, YOU KNOW!" piped up the half dressed, drunk gatekeeper in a heavy Irish Chinese accent. Grabbing her can of beer with her left hand off the table; and head locking you in her right, shakes up both of you and the can. "DONT CHEA AGREE?! HUH?!" roared China in her not so heavenly voice you are used to.
"Yes, Hong! You are absolutely right!" You manage to gasp out while under her deadly grip. The view of her familiar cleavage is definitely worth this. And with that,
the Chinese girl released her hold on you and chugged the rest of her beer. After slamming empty can back down on kotatsu, she stands up and gets right in the face
of the oni, who had finally managed to stand back up again. Eyeing down each other in a rather comically way, Hong finally breaks the silence with her
ironic, perhaps equally comical as well, accent. "AYE YOU ONI! Lets finish 'dis!" "You bet we will, Chuugoku!" Responded the equally pumped up Suika. And with that,
they break their stare down. Suika Ibuki handed over her gourd to the gatekeeper as gingerly as a drunk can hand over something. China eyed Suika and the bottle for a
second and took a giant swig of sake. You could not help but stare in complete awe. Youkai truly are dangerous.

It seemed a ungodly amount of time passed since Hong started her massive drink. But just as quickly as it started, it ended. The gatekeeper took one last gulp
and released her moist lips off the bottles neck. A light, glistening steam of sake flew through the air as she did, you felt your friend stir over the glorious sight.
Shoving the gourd back to the oni, Hong stated with great Irish confidence "Aye dont think yewl be abel to beat that, girl." Suika furrowed her brow at the comment
and just as she was about to take her turn, a huge gap opened up between her and Hong Meiling. A childish-yet mature voice and arm sung out through the gap. "I'll~~be~~~taking that~, Oni~!"
The gourd disappeared as quickly as it was returned to this original owner. "YUKARINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" bellowed the now enraged Oni. Quickly forgetting about challenge, she summoned a cloud out from thin air. Which she than hopped on and flew out through the open window.
Silence once again filled the room.

Gatekeeper Hong Meiling stood, unmoving from her spot, apparently as surprised as the turn of events as my past self was. You shift your gaze down to the kotasu, as the
beer as begun to blur your vision, and manage to a squatting position before you are suddenly tackled by a flying Chinese girl. You both crash into the floor.
The wind is knocked out of you for a split second, but as you are recovering, China cheers out in clear joy (accent included) "HAHAHAHA, aye won! I finally beat Sakuya
at something! Hahaha!..." Your brain trails off as the sight of the stark naked gatekeeper straddling your lower body, and the mounds of healthiness on her chest clearly are more
important. Hong finally a state “If I wasn’t a youkai, I’d kiss yea!” which snaps you back into reality and into panic mode.

>> No. 4495
File 120747981875.jpg - (51.88KB , 272x270 , 1206032132896.jpg ) [iqdb]
4495
>>4494

"Wait! Meiling, everyone is st----"
Before you can finish your ill attempt to stop the healthy, female youkai, a mild push is felt against your moist lips and the wrapping of arms around your long neck.
Releasing her supple lips from yours, a tiny exhale from both you and Hong is let out. A pause, maybe another awkward silence, lingers again. "You aren’t human, Hong." You state in a drunk bravado, followed by a shit eating grin. The beer is know in control, you fear. Hong stares into your eyes only to realize what she as done.

Apparently so embarrassed by her actions, her accent disappears and her heavenly voice returns again. "I am so sorry sir, I over stepping my boundaries and, and..."
She trails off, but yet oddly enough, still doesn’t release her arms which are still wrapped gently around your neck.
Your brain rushes for a answer, "Its awwwright" you finally manage to blurt out.
But it is all to no avail. Hong Meiling has already passed out. Once again, you paid more attention to your brain than the girl. You shift your look down.
Her head rests softly against your collarbones. Flowing, soft red hair flows down her back, her breathing light, mounds of feminine beauties still press against you. Womanly curves...Your member stirs.
After placing your arms around her lower back, your past self slowly drifts off into sleep.

You see the buddle lowly fade back into its translucent nature at the same time.
As the bubble floats away from you, you notice the other countless bubbles starting to combine into a massive, single bubble. Like the "world" you are in ,the sight is truly indescribable. Once it finished merging, you moved toward it. The dirt began to be kicked up as the wind began to howl, creating a mild sandstorm in the sky.
As you near the massive bubble, images of countless images of moments you encountered in Gensokyo flashed before your eyes, like that stupid grad video from Grade 9.

Eirin laughing heartily with Reisen, Keine head butting you, a silver knife planted dangerously close to your face the morning after the drinking party, Marisa getting
dumped into the lake, Patchouli resting over her books. You cannot help but smile stupidly as even more images appear and disappear on the screen. Alice, Shanghai, and Hourai fishing at
the accursed lake, that glutton ghost chasing after Mystia in the Human Village, Chen sleeping on Ran’s many tails, and finally Yuka handing you a sunflower with a warm(?) smile.
So many images and the memories remind of you of how Gensokyo is a dangerous, yet amazing place.

Just as the viewing ends, you suddenly find yourself staring at the same patch of lush, green grass that surrounds your feet. The smell of scrambled eggs is replaced by the smell
of incense. As you lift your head again, you notice a certain important youkai approaching you from the left. It is none other than Yukari, followed by Reimu. "The exit is almost complete, shit disturber" states Reimu.
"Good to hear, Miko." you state nonchalantly, smirking at the same time. Yukari yawns before she replies "You positive you want to go back, human? I wouldn't mind having a pet..."
You just really with a confident yes and a sigh as that seems like the only reasonable response to her offer. Shifting your gaze behind you, you eye Scarlet Devil Mansion and notice Flandre, Patchouli and Koakuma looking out the open western style window. "BYE MR.DUMBASS! BYE!" she wails loudly, Patchouli simply waves, as does Koakuma. You hear the familiar chuckle of Sakuya and her mistress Remilla.
After a quick facepalm, you inform Yukari and Reimu to open the entrance over the accursed lake. As the human and youkai prepare, a resounding voice of a certain fairy is heard over the lake.

"WAIT! MY HUMAN!" That voice belongs to Cirno.

She tackles you with such speed you are flung back at least 10feet. A couple of gasps are heard through the onlookers as you and Cirno tumble across the grass.
You manage to pull yourself up off the ground, despite a few sores, walk over to Cirno, who is genuflecting. "Cirno, why did you do that?" You ask, rather clueless.
Between her sobs and hiccups, Cirno manages to spill out her typical rambling. "Why are you leaving my human? We still have a ton of places to go to, and fun to have, and and
you're the most awesome human so we can defeat some more frogs together and...and." You notice the little (9) is really broken up about this whole ordeal. That makes it really
hard to find the words. Not to mention, she most likely forget you were coming here and spent that time looking for you everywhere in a panic. You bite your tongue. Just then, Cirno forcibly tugs you over to the people you have meet together over the time you spent here.

"CHINA CHINA! Please convince my human to stay! China!" Cirno says through sobs and tears. China simply kneels down and gives her a hug.
Distraught and still confused, Cirno pulls you to Keine next. "SENSEI! Please explain with big words why my favouritest human cant leave!"
Keine does not say a word as she adjusts her hat and gives you a sad, yet knowing look through her eyes. Still determined, Cirno now tugs you over to
nearby beach in the attempt to abduct you. However, even you can tell she is so broken up that she has lost the mindset needed to fly. "...Cirno"
is all you can manage to bring yourself to say.

Gasping between her sobs and hiccups, Cirno says "Please, my human take me with you!" "I don’t want these fun times to end, ever!"
"Cirno," you start, "I'm sorry, but I have to go back to where I came" Continuing, "I wish I could take you with me, however you would cause
problems like my appearance in Gensokyo....I am out of place here. I understand that know." Cirno is just looking up at you with her icy blue eyes, with
cold streams of tears still falling down her cheeks.

"Here, I want you to have this." Carefully, you remove the necklace given to you by Patchouli. Its not like you have a use for it back home, but it was given to you to protect you none the less. Obviously, Cirno and Patchouli can defend themselves so a item
like this is useless to them, in retrospect. But at least even Cirno should understand why you are giving this to her, you state mentally to yourself.
You gently grab her arm and place in necklace in her hand and close its open palm.
"I'm sure this last a lot longer than me here" You say with a childish grin on your face.

Cirno rubs her eyes with her arm and lets out one final sob.
"MY human! I will give you this is return!"
She swiftly removes her blue hair ribbon, and places it into your open palm.
It feels unearthly cool to the touch just like Cirno, but enjoyable bearable.
Cirno sure looks a lot less child-like without the hair ribbon, you think.
You ruffle Cirno's hair one last time, affectionately as always, Cirno grinning happily as well. You turn 180 degrees and start to walk back towards the entrance;
all while tying the ribbon to your wrist.
You don’t look behind you, but you are sure Cirno is following as well.

"The entrance is finished" yawned an tired Yukari and Reimu. "Thank you" you reply as you take your final steps in the mystical Gensokyo into the rather door like entrance.
Looking behind you one last time, you once again pan over the sea of familiar faces.
At the end of the group, stood Cirno, who used the necklace as a way to make a offset ponytail and waving rather stupidly.
As you take the last few steps into the entrance, you wave behind you and say
"Goodbye, everyone."
Somewhere, a faint tune of Nantoka Nare can be heard, as a single MANLY tear runs toward your face; as you take the last few steps into the entrance, back to your world.
>> No. 4499
Why did this come to happen? Why would Mr. Dumbass leave? He made so many people sad. Why did he do this?
>> No. 4501
a true end. nice
>> No. 4502
>>4494
>>4495

It seems I am having a sweet dream....
>> No. 4511
I expected lake end and I`m disappointed.

Great True End nonetheless. I mean it.
>> No. 4521
>>4499
This
>> No. 4532
>>4499
Maybe this is what could happen if you don't fix a path down in time. Not quite a bad end, but anon doesn't get attached to anyone person long enough to stay for good and continue to risk his life.
Like he realizes that it would be too painful to build a life with a Youkai, or if GM needs to end the story early.
>> No. 4568
File 120750260929.png - (75.25KB , 838x756 , Flandre_misses_MrDumbass.png ) [iqdb]
4568
Mr. Dumbass... ;_;
>> No. 4576
>>4568

Anon has long hair?
>> No. 4579
>>4576
When Anon wears the dress, yes.
>> No. 4586
such a beautiful story worthy of being called True End.
>> No. 4588
>>4576

It's a wig to match the girly dress
>> No. 4641
I cried manly tears.
>> No. 4667
Manly tears were shed this day...
>> No. 4687
File 120751053849.jpg - (34.00KB , 330x220 , fire_chestpain.jpg ) [iqdb]
4687
>Your brain trails off as the sight of the stark naked gatekeeper straddling your lower body, and the mounds of healthiness on her chest clearly are more
>important. Hong finally a state “If I wasn’t a youkai, I’d kiss yea!” which snaps you back into reality and into panic mode.

>"Wait! Meiling, everyone is st----"
>Before you can finish your ill attempt to stop the healthy, female youkai, a mild push is felt against your moist lips and the wrapping of arms around your long neck.
>Releasing her supple lips from yours, a tiny exhale from both you and Hong is let out. A pause, maybe another awkward silence, lingers again. "You aren’t human, Hong." You state in a drunk bravado, followed by a shit eating grin. The beer is know in control, you fear. Hong stares into your eyes only to realize what she as done.

>Apparently so embarrassed by her actions, her accent disappears and her heavenly voice returns again. "I am so sorry sir, I over stepping my boundaries and, and..."

oh god
>> No. 4690
>>4687
thats one of my reasons, yes.
>> No. 4698
NANTOKANAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *SLAM*

TRUE END

NOW TRY PLAYING EXTRA
>> No. 4716
>>4687

fap fap fap faHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGNNNNNN!!!
>> No. 4719
File 120751651372.jpg - (112.37KB , 563x700 , 2faba68713ca161b71aa867f75d95448.jpg ) [iqdb]
4719
>>4499

I left the reason as open as possible, so if this is used, the reason why he decides to leave is easy to insert.

Glad you guys liked it. I was getting sick of the BAD ENDS, so I just had to write this.
>> No. 4721
>>4576
I have long hair.
>> No. 4732
We probably don't have sexy Kaguya hair,
but since Anon is a NEET I guess it's fitting.
>> No. 4738
...
>> No. 4740
;_;
Listening to Nantokanare while reading this makes it so much worse.
>> No. 4759
File 120753019192.jpg - (88.72KB , 491x502 , bawww.jpg ) [iqdb]
4759
>>4494
>>4495

AWESOME TRUE END
>> No. 4780
>"HEY! WE CAN'T LET HER DO THAT, YOU KNOW!" piped up the half dressed, drunk gatekeeper in a heavy Irish Chinese accent

I'd her voice.
>> No. 4816
Reasons, schmeasons. We ain't leaving.
Either we end with blissful happiness, or Gensokyo becomes our grave.

VICTORY OR DEATH
>> No. 4817
>>4816
CORRECT. This ending assumes anon has something to come back to in this world, which we all know is unlikely for he is anon.
>> No. 4825
>>4817
Plus, leaving would mean we let Gensokyo (and the lake) win. They beat us. And defeat is NOT an option.

No surrender. No retreat.
>> No. 4830
Well that's great
>> No. 5407
OTL. I don't know if I should be happy or depressed over this TRUE END.