[Return]
Archived thread

File 121425175810.jpg - (82.94KB , 600x555 , 121407756986.jpg ) [iqdb]
44052 No. 44052
The first thing you feel is a smooth, hard surface pressing against your face. You strain open one eye, rolling over on your back. As you do, your head slips off whatever it was on and bounces off the wooden floor with a thump. Where are you? You roll your head to one side and see an empty bottle rolling away from you. That must have been what you had your head on, but... what happened? You take some time to adjust your eyes to the light, and you crane your head to have a look around. The first thing you see is a TV, and it's on, the screen covered by an unchanging shade of blue. You recognize it as the one you helped Nitori set up, well, yesterday most likely. Speaking of Nitori, she was curled up right in front of it, arms wrapped around another similar bottle. Looking around more, you spot several other bottles, all various degress of full. You pull yourself into a sitting position and take a nearby bottle, holding it to your nose. Alcohol al right. You must have drank up a storm last night with Nitori. Another look at Nitori and the TV, you realize that the DVD player is on, and is on standby.

That's right, you came back last night, and Nitori was clamoring something about a box of discs she had found, and you realized that some of them were movies. You had decided to spend some time watching them, and at some point alcohol was added. At some point you also apparently unlaced the majority of the top half of your dress too, as you notice when one side begins to slip off your shoulder. You're still to tired to be bothered with it right now, but it's not like you're in any kind of danger of exposing yourself in the first place.

Nitori shifts a little bit, rolling over in her sleep, still clutching the bottle. You watch her for a fe wmore seconds, expecting her to wake up, but her slow breathing tells you she might now be getting up any time soon. With a better look of her bottle, you can see it's still almost half full. You lean over towards Nitori, placing your fingers around the neck of the bottle and slowly removing it from her grasp. You set it aside, and look back at her, sprawled out on the ground. The floor isn't exactly the most comfortable place to lay, so you decide at least to move Nitori somewhere else. You remember seeing a bedroom or two upstairs, so you push yourself up and sit on your knees. It takes a little effort to orient yourself, but you manage to scoop up Nitori, who is strangely light, and get to your feet. You carry her from the room and into the hallway, then through another door. The myriad of tools and random assortment of parts lying around the room tell you that it's definitely Nitori's, long before you notice the empty bed itself. Nitori squirms in your arms a bit as you lean over to put her on the bed, and as you do, she wraps her arms around your neck, much like she had held the bottle.

"Mmn, Hina..."

Your heart jumps a little in your chest until you realize she's talking in her sleep. Still, she's got you in kind of an awkward position, though you're not exactly concerned. You could easily slip her arms off your head, but being held so close to her, you can't help but think of how cute she looks. You wouldn't mind going back to sleep either, as it were.

[] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
[] Probably best to avoid any awkward situations for now.

A wild UPDATE appears!

>> No. 44057
{X} Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
yay
>> No. 44061
[] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
>> No. 44064
[X] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
A Nitori is fine too.
>> No. 44065
[X] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
>> No. 44066
[ ] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
>> No. 44070
[X] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.
>> No. 44071
[x] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.

A bandwagon is fine too.
>> No. 44074
[X] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.

Oh gods yes.
>> No. 44077
Anonobody loves playing match-maker, huh?
>> No. 44082
[X] Nitori's bed is big enough for the both of us.

The bed is too good to pass up, especially once you actually start to lay down on it. You swing your legs onto the bed and settle in next to Nitori, who proceeds to bury her face into your chest, a feeling that's not wholly unpleasant. If it's acceptable or not isn't so much a pressing issue in your mind though, not as important as the need for more sleep. You rest an arm over Nitori's shoulder, and soon fall back to sleep.

An unknown amount of time later, you open your eyes again. At some point you shifted from lying on your side to lying on your back, and Nitori adjusted as well, her head resting on your shoulder as your arm is wrapped around her, your hand resting on her side, a position that's left your arm feeling rather tingly if you try to move it. You don't even notice Rikako in the doorway until she clears her throat, drawing your attention.

"Comfortable?" she says with a low voice, probably trying not to wake Nitori, who is still asleep. You manage a small nod, still feeling a little groggy. You're not sure if it's because of the alcohol or if Hina is just bad at waking up. Rikako replies with a snort of laughter and a smile, then walks away from the door, disappearing down the hall. You look back to Nitori and notice her breathing is a little different, not as slow as it was before. She must be close to waking up. You use your free hand to shake her a little, trying to rouse her. With only your single attempt, Nitori opens her eyes a little.

"G'morning," she drawls through a yawn. "When did I fall asleep?"

"No idea." you say, an honest reply. You don't remember much towards the later parts of the night. Nitori rolls over on her back and stretches, giving you time to draw your arm back to your side, idly rubbing some feeling back into your shoulder.

"How long were we asleep for?" is her next question, as she remains laying on the bed, but rolls back over on her side to look at you. You can't help but feel a little awkward being so close to her now that you're a little more awake. The situation feels a tad bit intimate, and you're unsure how to think of the situation. It would be different if you weren't in a womans body, of course, but since you are, and in the body of Nitori's good friend, you feel perhaps you're taking too many liberties with your own emotions. Nitori doesn't seem to concerned though, and you reach up to rub your head a bit, trying to ease a slight headache.

"A while, I'd guess." you reply, unsure. You somewhat recall the hint of sunlight when you first woke up, and it's brighter now, so it's been several hours most assuredly. Nitori rolls back over on her back, then sits up, turning herself to put her back against the wall.

"That was awesome last night, that 'movie' was it? I had no idea things like that were so popular in the outside, I'd like to watch some more sometime, but maybe not so much drinking." she says with a giggle. "I can hardly remember anything of the movie."

You decide it's best to get up yourself, and lower your legs off the edge of the bed. You scoot back against the wall too however, since Nitori didn't seem to show much sign of movement to leave.

"What do you want to do today? You want to help me take something apart? Oh! Maybe we can go to that Outsider shop to see if he's got any more movies!"

He? The world almost sounds alien to you now, the idea of a man. So far, everyone you've been and seen had been female, which struck you as a little odd. You can't quite remember the children in Keine's classroom, so you're unsure if there were any boys in the class. You can't help but feel a little curious to meet this guy at least, even if he might be the only one.

[] Go movie shopping
[] Get your hands dirty
[] Do something else

brb 7 minutes.
>> No. 44085
I wonder... what if we got our hands on a microprocessor while with Nitori? I don't know what EZMode's take on magic/technology combination is, but I wonder if an enchanted Pentium could take the place of a rudimentary brain for Alice's autonomous doll spell.
>> No. 44088
[] Go movie shopping
>> No. 44090
[x] Go movie shopping

Movie shoppan gaems.
>> No. 44091
[x] Go movie shopping
>> No. 44093
[X] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[X] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[X] Twiddle your thumbs.

Time to be candid to our candid friend.
>> No. 44096
[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[x] Twiddle your thumbs.

I can go with this.
>> No. 44097
[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[x] Twiddle your thumbs.
>> No. 44098
[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[x] Twiddle your thumbs.

Why not, some fun time between the two.
>> No. 44099
[x] Go movie shopping

Random encounter, GET!
>> No. 44101
[ ] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[ ] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[ ] Twiddle your thumbs.

Hina moe~
>> No. 44102
[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[x] Twiddle your thumbs.

Sexing up Nitori time?
>> No. 44103
[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[x] Twiddle your thumbs.
>> No. 44104
>The situation feels a tad bit intimate, and you're unsure how to think of the situation. It would be different if you weren't in a womans body, of course, but since you are, and in the body of Nitori's good friend, you feel perhaps you're taking too many liberties with your own emotions.

>[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
>[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.

And then Anonobody's sync with Hina took a dive.
>> No. 44105
>>44085

It would be possible. Not going to pull an Arcanum where technology and magic are mutually exclusive and negate each other/cause problems.
>> No. 44106
>>44105
Breaks over?
>> No. 44107
>>44106

More like house cleaning. Back to writing updates.
>> No. 44109
>>44107
What are our Goals for Hina? Do we need to get some romance subplot done too?
>> No. 44120
>>44109

Well, you're more or less already on the romance subplot dedicating so much time with Nitori. Overall though I don't think I'm going to state, since it might not be so obvious. Generally though, the 'main focus' of any given character would be an advancement in their overall goals (Alice's autonomous dolls, Mokou's battle with Kaguya, Cirno's revenge against Frogkind). Best advice I can give short of hinting at the answer or saying it outright is to think of some major issue the character would want to overcome, some major, life-changing achievement they could attain. Some characters have multiple ultimate goals (Flandre, for one. Tewi as another.) and some might not have any ultimate goal.

Of course, you did get clue tokens for your performance in Alice's route. If you want a clearer answer, there could be a non-story related write in to spend one for a clarification of Hina's overall goal.
>> No. 44122
[x] "Um, I want to do something with you, so..."
[x] Suggest shopping for a movie so that the two of you can spend some time together.
[x] Twiddle your thumbs.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Nitori says, practically bouncing from the bed. You slide off after her and straighten out your dress. You also take this moment to relace the front, since you would be leaving the house. Once you're finished, you meet Nitori in the hallway. She's replaced her hat, and fished up her backpack. She greets you with a smile.

"C'mon! They should be open already." she says cheerfully, heading down the stairs. You begin heading after her, when you hear the sound of a chair moving behind you.

"If you're going for more of those 'movie' things, could you try to find another one of those.. 'action' ones?" Rikako says from inside the computer room. You smile to yourself, getting a mental image of Rikako watching a screenful of explosions with utter joy. You're still smiling when you reach the bottom of the stairs, where you find Nitori already waiting with half a cucumber hanging out of her mouth, and another several halves poking out of a poket along the edge of her dress.

" 'Et's 'O!" Nitori mumbles around the cucumber, heading towards the front door with you in tow. The two of you step outside, and the first thing you do is check the fissure in the cavern ceiling. Looks like it's still before noon at least. Nitori had already begun floating towards the crack, and you take off after her. The two of you pass thorugh one of the sunholes and Nitori begins flying in another direction, presumably towards the store she had mentioned. Along the way, you pass by the waterfall, and you can hear what sounds like shouting voices, though they're almost entirely muffled out by the sound of the water. You se Nitori looking at you, pushing the last bit of cucumber into her mouth.

"You hear that too?" you ask. Nitori responds with a nod. The only place it could be coming from is the paper office. You wonder if you should check it out. You couldn't make out what the shouting was about, but if it's shouting in the first place, it's probably not something good.

[] Should take a look.
[] Best not to get involved. If there was a problem you might get blamed.
>> No. 44124
[] Best not to get involved. If there was a problem you might get blamed.
>> No. 44127
>She's replaced her hat

BALD SPOT OR NO, EZMODE?
>> No. 44129
[] Best not to get involved. If there was a problem you might get blamed.
>> No. 44131
[X] Best not to get involved. If there was a problem you might get blamed.
>> No. 44133
>>44127

No. Forgot to mention that part as I'm tired.
>> No. 44136
Going to get some sleep due to hallucinations. Returning in several hours.
>> No. 44137
[X] Best not to get involved. If there was a problem you might get blamed
>> No. 44161
[x] Should take a look.

'Cause getting blamed for something going wrong is perfectly in-character.
>> No. 44209
[X] Should take a look.
>> No. 44213
[x] Should take a look.
And eat their misfortune. It's what Mrs. Angra Mainyu would do, I'm sure.
>> No. 44215
[x] Should take a look.
>> No. 44216
[x] Should take a look.

I'm a bit curious.
>> No. 44221
[z] Should take a look.
>> No. 44225
[x] Should take a look.
>> No. 44253
>>44105
Mucho gracias for the follow-up. I've always been interested in the notion that a magical artifact is limited by the materials that compose it; hence why the most absurd of arcane relics seem to be made of the remnants of ancient demons, mystical creatures, and holy shrubbery. I think it plays into the notion that the magicks that compose a relic are only constrained by the capacity of the physical medium they are contained in. If we embed some rudimentary subroutines regarding reaction to certain stimuli (danger, cold, heat, etc.), some syncronization with optic/aural receptors, the most basic of inter-species communication (hello, good-bye, thank you, etc), and wrap the whole enchantment up in some kind of perpetual sub-zero status effect to prevent the overheating of the core unit into a device designed entirely to handle systematic routines, we've got ourselves a prototype artificial cerebral unit.

Self sage since this isn't progressing any story and represents the ramblings of an unduly inebriated individual.
>> No. 44256
[x] Clue token: What IS Hina's overal goal thingy?
>> No. 44258
[x] Should take a look.
hmmmmm
>> No. 44259
>>44256
[x] Clue token: What IS Hina's overal goal thingy?
>> No. 44260
>>44256
Maybe it has something to do with solving her curse spilling problem?
>> No. 44261
>>44260

The thing is, there may not actually be one; the others around her and maybe even Hina herself may be just convinced there is through a confirmation bias.
>> No. 44266
>>44259
Have hot sex with Nitori and Rikako.
>> No. 44338
[X] Clue token: What IS Hina's overal goal thingy?
>> No. 44339
Any Cupcakes today?
>> No. 44341
>>44339

Yep, just give me a bit to write.
>> No. 44342
>>44341
Will you include the usage of the token?
>> No. 44343
>>44342

If it gets another 2 votes, though I might consider upping the limit needed to win a clue token vote. You do have an entire route to make up the last 2 votes though, but the sooner the better because then it wouldn't be a waste if you figure it out on your own.
>> No. 44349
[x] Should take a look.

If it's shouting, it can't be that good, and you're a little concerned. These are people you're supposed to know, so showing a little bit of concern would be the best course of action. Nitori looks a little worried as well, so you veer your course towards the office. You drift up to the office and the voices become clearer.

"Aaahh, how are we supposed to go to print with only half a papers worth of articles!? Where'd the rest of them go!?" you hear Aya yelling. You can hear another voice as well that you place as Momizi trying to say something, but she keeps getting interrupted by Aya's ravings. You float towards the nearest window and take a peek in. You see Aya storm past the door in the hallway beyond, and you follow along outside the building.

"I can't have lost all those articles, Momizi, why do you always move my things?" Aya complains loudly, stepping into another room, one you can barely see into through the window due to the number of boxes piled everywhere. She takes a box down and disappears from sight, you assume crouched down with the box.

"It's called filing, Aya. It's organized, and maybe if you didn't leave a mess of papers everywhere, your articles wouldn't disappear on you."

You hear another frustrated groan bordering on a shriek. You look at Nitori, who has a funny looking smile on her face.

"Sounds like Aya's in a bit of a mess." you say. Nitori chuckles.

"More like out of one, for once." she says, floating towards a nearby door. She pulls it open, and you decide as well that maybe it's best to go inside and get more on this. As you enter, you see Momizi further down the hallway. She notices you immediately and waves to you, but doesn't say anything. You watch her, a bit confused, as she pulls out what looks like a small stack of paper from behind her back. She puts one finger up to her lips with a smile and a wink, then proceeds to hide the papers again, and not a moment too soon. Aya soon storms into view, running her hands along her head.

"This isn't good, Momizi, how am I supposed to print the paper? I can't possibly rewrite all those articles now!" she whines, stamping her foot. "Damn, damn, damn. Looks like we're going to be behind another week."

Finally, Aya notices you, and she turns a little red in the face spotting you and Nitori standing in the hallway, both of you wearing goofy smiles at her outbursts.

"I heard shouting and thought something went wrong," you say, linking your fingers together in front of yourself. "I thought maybe there was an accident or something, and, well..."

Aya shakes her head and sighs.

"Unless you can spirit away the misfortune I had to lose half a papers worth of news and get me to find it again, then there's no problem here for you to be concerned with." Aya says, sounding a bit annoyed. You guess she must have accepted the idea of losing all her work, though from the size of the smile Momizi has on her face while Aya's back is turned, you know for sure that she's pulling one over on Aya. Aya turns towards Momizi, and her face instantly changes, taking on a somewhat tired looking expression as Aya walks past her. Once she's past, Momizi's face twists back into her grin again. She sticks out her tounge at you and turns on her, well not her heel, not in those shoes at least. She turns and follows after Aya, hands clasped behind her and tail wagging.

You're left scratching your head. Guess it was a false alarm, but none the less an interesting event. At least you're glad there was no serious problems. You look back to Nitori, who returns your look with a wide smile.

"Everything's okay after all!" she says, turning back to the door and swinging it open, holding it with her back. "Looks like we didn't need to save the day."

You walk past Nitori and float up into the air, and Nitori coasts past you, heading back down the mountain. Nothing much of note happens the rest of the trip. You and Nitori make small talk during the flight, though it's more Nitori raving about some device or object she had heard of, or seen and wanted to play with. She occasionally takes a break to munch on a cucumber. After several minutes, you pass over the human village and you can see the Forest of Magic up ahead, and a rather large building at it's edge, a plume of smoke rising from a chimney.

"There it is!" Nitori says with a slightly sing-song tone as she begins to lower herself towards the ground. The two of you float down to the door and you pull it open this time, allowing Nitori to walk in first. As she does, you hear a loud sound like a pile of objects falling over, and only barely hear the shout of surprise over it.

"Damn it all," a voice says. A male voice at that, which surprises you some. You hear some footsteps, and a silver haired young man walks into view from behind another pile of junk, only to stop in his tracks and look towards you and Nitori. "Oh, hello there ladies, I'll be with you in a minute." he says, resuming his pace. He disappears behind another pile of junk, and you hear a bit of shuffling before he emerges carrying a bundle of assorted wooden boxes, small ones, like jewelry cases. He drops the armful on a nearby counter and sighs, resting on his elbows as he faces you.

"You came at a bad time, I've been reorganizing the store and things aren't going so well," he says, adjusting his glasses. "I'd hate to sound rude, but I'd be thankful if you hurried about your business here. It'll take me all day to get through this-" A crash interrupts him as more things out of sight fall from where they're supposed to be. He bows his head and rubs his temples, sighing and cursing.

"Okay, feel free to just get whatever it was you came for, don't worry about paying. I probably won't even notice anyway." he says, pushing away from the counter and walking back into the myriad of junk piled around the area. During this time, Nitori had been scanning the storefront, and had apparently already located a box full of various DVD cases. Well, she seems to be on the ball. You stroll over and look through the various movies. Some of them you recognize and some you don't, but there's all kinds of various genres in here.

[] Grab a comedy. It'll be funnier when you inevitably get drunk again.
[] Grab a drama. You've always had a bit more serious tastes.
[] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[] Grab a horror. It's been a while since you've seen a good slasher.

Shit guys, I made a wall on accident. You don't mind, right? ... Guys?
>> No. 44351
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[x] Grab a porno by accident

Maximum amusement potential.
>> No. 44353
[X] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[X] Grab a romance film, to watch later with Nitori when you have some alone time...
>> No. 44354
[X] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
>> No. 44355
>>44351

This would be hilarious. We grab the case of an action movie, but it has a porno disc inside. Cue awkward silence once everyone starts watching, and an even more awkward moment when no one moves to stop the DVD or leave the room.
>> No. 44356
[X] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[X] Grab a romance film, to watch later with Nitori when you have some alone time...
>> No. 44357
File 121434897724.jpg - (17.08KB , 640x360 , justasplanned.jpg ) [iqdb]
44357
>>44355

Nitori: Hina! Th-they're-!
Rikako: Oh my...
You [Refer to pic]
>> No. 44358
>>44357

MAKE IT SO.
>> No. 44360
{X} Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
{X} Grab a porno by accident.
Hooray!
>> No. 44361
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
>> No. 44362
[X] Bible Black
>> No. 44363
[x] Take the entire box of DVD's. He won't miss it.
>> No. 44364
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[x] Grab a porno by accident.
>> No. 44365
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[x] Grab a porno by accident.

OH THE HIJINKS!
>> No. 44366
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[x] Grab a porno by accident.
>> No. 44367
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[x] Grab a porno by accident: "Aya's audition for SWR" Filmed by: ZUN
>> No. 44368
[x] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.
[x] Grab a porno by accident: "Aya's audition for SWR" Filmed by: ZUN

oh good one
>> No. 44369
[x] Grab an action movie with lots of explosions. Fun for the whole family!
>> No. 44370
[X] Grab an action movie. Rikako suggested it, so she'd watch it as well.

You decide it's best to include everyone, so you dig out some of the action movies you recognize and stack them to one side. Nitori is busy looking over some other cases, so she doesn't see your rather methodical selection of movies. Not that she'd likely question your actions though. She doesn't seem to concerned with picking out any odd quirks about your behaviour, things you're sure that would be quite different with the real Hina.

You pick up the short stack of movies and tap Nitori on the shoulder. She looks up at you, half a cucumber hanging from her mouth.

"I got some movies," you say, brandishing the stack of movies you selected. You're sure they'll be chock full of explosions and violence. You also grabbed a few Bond movies, since you know Nitori would probably flip out over some of the gadgets and try to build them. In all honesty, you wouldn't mind seeing someone make a watch laser, though that's something for another time. Nitori bounds past you and head towards the door, when the world seems to fade around you. You feel a familiar draw at the edge of your vision and turn to look back into the store. You immediately see a light fog of dark mist, moving in an ethereal wind around the store. The store isn't having issues due to coincidence, you can quite clearly sense a darker force at work here, not just simple misfortune.

You stare into the mist, searching for it's source. You hear Nitori calling Hina's name, but she sounds distant, like an echo. There is something here acting as the source for this, some cursed item that's energy is influencing the store and causing the accidents. After some searching, you see what looks like it's origin, against the far wall. Some kind of shield of some sort from how it looks. It must be cursed, it's only natural you fulfill your purpose. You stride to the counter and place the stack of movies down on it.

"Excuse me, sir." you say out loud. You hear some rustling and the man pokes his head out from behind a pile of junk. You point your hand directly towards the shield. "I'd like to see that for a moment."

The man follows the direction you're pointing, then turns back to you.

"Sorry miss, that's not for sale." he replies, then proceeds to duck back behind the pile.

"I'm not looking to buy, I just want to see it for a second." you state. The man pokes his head out again, looking a little irritated.

"Why do you need to see it so badly?"

[] "It's just important."
[] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed."
[] "There's something I have to do, I'll only need a moment."
>> No. 44371
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed."
>> No. 44373
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed."

I wonder if that write-in won? I guess we'll find out....
>> No. 44376
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed."
>> No. 44377
[] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed."
>> No. 44378
{X} "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed."
>> No. 44379
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."

Hopefully the first sentence won't bring up some sort of misunderstanding.
>> No. 44380
>>44379

Good point.

[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."
>> No. 44381
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."

Changing my vote because that additional second sentence might be the difference between us actually doing something worthwhile and simply getting the boot and having accomplished nothing.
>> No. 44382
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."
>> No. 44383
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."
>> No. 44384
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."

BLEH! Effort!
>> No. 44385
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."

GIVE ME A WALL THAT SPANS THE HEAVENS.
>> No. 44386
>>44384

Delete your previous vote dude.
>> No. 44387
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."
>> No. 44388
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."
>> No. 44389
[x] "I'm a <s>Curse</s> Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."
>> No. 44390
>>44389
Way to suck
>> No. 44391
>>44389
><s>Curse</s>

ಠ_ಠ
You best be trolling.
>> No. 44392
>>44389

you're doing it wrong
>> No. 44393
How do spoiler tags work anyway?
>> No. 44394
>>44393

Same way they work on any other imageboard.
>> No. 44395
[X] "That object is cursed and you should feel cursed."
>> No. 44396
>>44393

Like this

[.spoiler][/spoiler]

Remove the period and it'll work.
>> No. 44397
[x] "I'm a Curse Goddess, and that object is cursed. I can remove it if you let me."

You see the mans expression change into sort of a frown as you mention being a curse goddess, but when you mention the cursed item and being able to remove it, he sighs and heads to the back wall and lifts the shield off of it, then carries it over to the counter where he drops it with a clang.

"If my luck doesn't improve, I'm holding you responsible." he says. You catch a quick movement of his eyes, which doesn't register until a few seconds later. Did he just look at your breasts? The force of the item seems overwhelming to you being this close to it. You feel a little jealous seeing Nitoriand the man completely fine when you can hardly stand being close to it. You reach out your hands and place your fingertips on the surface of the shield, and the world around you flashes. The same familiar feeling of energy crawling up your arms, the dark swirl vanishing somewhere out of sight, the echoes of words in your mind. In a few seconds, the world fades back to normal and the sensations stop, but you're left with a bit of a headache. You've never had to absorb a curse this strong in quite a while. The last time you had anything like this was when Marisa came to you with some strange orb, and-

You must have recovered some of Hina's memories, because there's so much more you know now. The nagashi-hina dolls that float down the river from the mountaintop shrine, Hina's self imposed isolation partly out of concern for others and party to escape the negative attention. Well, definitely helpful to know, as well as what had happened at the Moriya shrine that Sanae would be mad at you for. It's not too often a shrine gate gets knocked down on accident after all, who else to pin the blame on. You feel slightly irritated that people would point the finger at you so quickly, but you brush it off. You can always try to straighten that out later. For now, you pick up the stack of movies and step back from the counter.

"I'm done." you say. The man looks at you with an annoyed look, as if he was expecting something more, but he picks up the shield and carries it back to the wall, then disappears among the junk. You guess this is your cue to leave, so you turn to Nitori, who has a curious expression rather than her normal smile.

"You always have to gather curses, don't you?" she asks. Doesn't she know that much? You idly play with the ends of your hair that hangs over your chest.

"It's not so much a choice, it's a compulsion, I'd say. I don't want to have to gather them, but it's my role, and I can't disobey my purpose." you say, rather straightforward. You're not entirely sure the words are your own, it feels more like an automated response. You don't let it bother you though. As long as you get to spend time how you wish when you're not overwhelmed with the desire to consume curses, you don't mind the occasional wrenching of physical control of your host body. Nitori gets the door for you this time as you leave with the movies and take off into the air.

Nitori continues to chatter about technology on the way back. With some memories recovered, you don't recall Hina having any knowledge of technology outside of what Nitori shows her, so you hope you can find some way to cover up the whole lack of knowledge if and when you finally end up leaving her. You reach the village again and coast in through the entrance in the front of the cave again instead of taking the fissure. You approach Nitori's house to find Rikako sitting on the porch with a glass of juice and a book. She looks up as you approach, and you hold up the movies.

"You said you wanted me to get some actions movies," you say. Rikako adjusts her glasses with a nod. "So I got a few."

"Well, when you're going to get started give me a call."

Well, you had been thinking of watching them immediately. Wasn't that why you went to get them? Then again, you could watch them later. It's not like they'd be going anywhere.

[] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[] Well, they're not going anywhere. You could go do something else for now.
[] You'd rather start immediately. There's a few movies, enough to last the day.

Slow writing today, mostly because I'm tired and I want to avoid making too many mistakes. Going to be going to sleep probably very soon, so might be the last update for today, depends on if I still feel like writing by the time the votes roll around.
>> No. 44398
>>44394

Everyone has to learn sometime.
>> No. 44399
[] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.

You heard the man. Get to voting!
>> No. 44401
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
>> No. 44402
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[x] Look for a reflective surface or something and try to see if YOU'RE emanating a dark mist similar to that cursed shield.

I need a confirmation right now on whether or not Hina herself emits bad mojo similar to the stuff she's eating. It'll influence whether or not I'm doing the right thing when I call bullshit on other people's accusations.
>> No. 44403
[X] You'd rather start immediately. There's a few movies, enough to last the day.

Lets start with this one. "Hot Tengu Action." Directed By: ZUN

It's got Action in it.

Can't find my Shirou.jpg
>> No. 44404
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[x] Look for a reflective surface or something and try to see if YOU'RE emanating a dark mist similar to that cursed shield.

I guess this works for me.
>> No. 44408
>>44403

Must be a western, it says alot about riding.
>> No. 44409
[X] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
Hina is sad, she doesn't curse people, and everyone believes that she does this.
Probably our Goal is to convince people that we are normal, and can interact with others. Something like Alice, only on a bigger basis. Reminds me of Kanon somehow....
TIME TO SAVE ANOTHER TOUHOU
>> No. 44412
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
>> No. 44413
[] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
>> No. 44414
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[x] Look for a reflective surface or something and try to see if YOU'RE emanating a dark mist similar to that cursed shield.
>> No. 44415
>>44408

Yeah, it also says special guest: Local Cowgirl.
>> No. 44420
>>44409
Except Key is shit and Flight is not.
>> No. 44421
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[x] Look for a reflective surface or something and try to see if YOU'RE emanating a dark mist similar to that cursed shield.
>> No. 44450
>>44391
'Fraid not. Was in a rush and I used the wrong brackets for who knows what reason. Neural misfire.
>> No. 44507
[] Well, they're not going anywhere. You could go do something else for now.
>> No. 44512
Cupcakes?
>> No. 44526
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[x] Look for a reflective surface or something and try to see if YOU'RE emanating a dark mist similar to that cursed shield.
[x] Stop at home & search through
Hina's belongings; maybe you can learn something from them now that you have some of her memories.
>> No. 44953
Updates where?
>> No. 44955
>>44953
n
e
v
e
r
>> No. 44958
Might not be updating this weekend since my brother is staying over and I don't want him to sit there watching me type on a monitor.
>> No. 45118
>>44958

False alarm. He went home earlier then planned, so I'll update either later today or tomorrow depending on how active the board is.
>> No. 45119
>>45118
Weekend is active, just update, people will come.
>> No. 45148
File 121467961542.jpg - (23.79KB , 257x257 , alpha_excited.jpg ) [iqdb]
45148
>>45118
I'M ACTIVE

LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO
>> No. 45155
>>45148

Alright then? You want it? YOU GON' GET IT
>> No. 45156
>>45155
Took you long enough.
>> No. 45159
>>45156

Yeah yeah.
>> No. 45160
[x] You could put them off for a bit and find something else to do.
[x] Look for a reflective surface or something and try to see if YOU'RE emanating a dark mist similar to that cursed shield.

There's still plenty of daylight left, and movies are best enjoyed at night anyway. You'd feel a bit odd going inside to watch movies all day when it look as good as it does today. It would be a waste of a good day, so you head into Nitori's house with her on your tail and set the movies down on the first open space you can find, turning back around to her.

"Let's go play around for a bit." you say. Nitori smiles and nods in response, floating off the floor and back towards the doorway. You start after her, but stop in mid step. Your mind goes back to that cursed shield and the dark mist flowing from it. You can't help but wonder that given Hina's nature as a curse goddess if you have a similar mist flowing from you. You turn back to the shelf you left the movies on, and head back to take one of the movies out of the pile, opening the case and removing the DVD. You use the underside to check your reflection, hoping to see some kind of sign of the mist. You're a bit surprised at first seeing your own reflection, it never dawned on you that you never really knew what you looked like, and you can't help but feel that your new body has a rather attractive face to match her body. You feel a little silly for admiring yourself, and for looking in a reflection for something you don't even fully understand, when something catches your attention. You see a shift of colour in your green eyes, and hold the disc closer to get a better look. You see a dark streak of colour around the edge of your iris, and you realize that there is a shifting ring of it. You recognize it as the same colour as the dark mist. Could this be a manifestation of the absorbed misfortune?

"Hina?" you hear Nitori behind you, you jump slightly, sticking the disc back into the case hastily and turning around to see Nitori looking at you with a curious expression. "What are you up to?" she asks. You issue a nervous laugh and wave the disc case absently.

"I never realized how interesting these discs were. They're really reflective!" you say, making up some kind of excuse for why you would be what you were doing. Moving along however, you set the case back onto the stack and walk towards Nitori, ushering her back towards the door.

"We'll get to the movies later RIkako." you say as you pass the porch once again. She simply nods in response, still reading her book. She reminds you somewhat of Patchouli in that sense. You and Nitori leave the village once again, floating out over the mountain. You feel that you should have made some kind of plans for what you could have done first, but not like it would make much a difference as long as you can still decide.

[] Go somewhere? Write-in Destination.
[] Visit someone? Write-in choice
[] Go play at the river.
[] Just fly around.
[] Ask Nitori.
>> No. 45161
[] Ask Nitori.

TASUKETE NITORI
>> No. 45163
[x] Ask EZMode Nitori.
>> No. 45169
[] Go somewhere? Moriya Shrine
[] Visit someone? Sanae
>> No. 45170
[x] Ask Nitori.
>> No. 45171
[] Ask Nitori.
>> No. 45174
[x] Ask Nitori.
>> No. 45175
[x] Ask Nitori.

"Hey, Nitori?" you say with a questioning tone.

"Hmm?" she replies over a cucumber.

"You have anything you feel like doing?" you ask, figuring that you should try doing something she wants to do. Nitori takes a few seconds to think, tapping the cucumber against her mouth in thought. Her face then lights up as she has an idea.

"Let's play danmaku!" she exclaims. Danmaku, huh? You only faintly recall knowledge of danmaku from Hina's memories, and it's not something you spent a lot of time practicing. In fact, with your limited knowledge of how it works, compared with your comparitively weak grasp of Hina's powers, you feel like it could be a bit of a disaster. On the other hand, it could make good practice, and nothing like a trial by fire to learn the limits of your abilities. Only now do you truly wish that you were back in Alice's body, since you knew how her powers worked and you know you could manage something. At the very least, you could pretend to understand and let Nitori win without ever having to expose your shortcomings, but you can't help but feel a little excited at the idea of a battle, if even for play.

Now, how are you going to do this?

[] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.
[] Play it safe by trying to stick with things you know or remember.
[] Circumvent the issue entirely by letting Nitori win.
[] Avoid the idea, ask if she wants to do anything else.
>> No. 45176
[x] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.
>> No. 45177
[] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.
>> No. 45178
[] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.

"Discover Hina's power" option

If Nitori asks why we suck, let's just say that that last curse was strong and is bothering us.
>> No. 45179
[] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.

If anything bad happens say that that shield was more powerful than you had thought.
>> No. 45180
[] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.
>> No. 45181
[X] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.
[X] Try and do what feels natural to Hina's body.

>>45178
This sounds like a hopefully viable excuse.

On a mostly unrelated note, we should get drafting a note to Hina for when we leave her body. Perhaps a mini-journal of sorts, letting her know what we've done, who we are, our deepest apologies for using her body and any problems that might have caused for her.
Also keep a record of the day's activities, anything noticed, recent events, how far in Nitori's pants we've gotten, etc.

In fact, we ought to do this for every Touhoe we bodyhop to.
>> No. 45183
File 121468672398.jpg - (82.51KB , 640x480 , reitaisai_018.jpg ) [iqdb]
45183
[] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.

"This is not similation. Get ready to destoroy the enemy. Target for the weak points of f**kin' loli. Do your best you have ever done."
>> No. 45184
[x] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.
>> No. 45185
[x] It's a trial by fire, you'll learn your limits the hard way.

What better way to learn your limits then to do it in the middle of a challenge? You remember the basic idea behind danmaku, and you also retain your knowledge of the magic you studied as Alice. If worse comes to worse, you can always improvise. You smile and nod to Nitori.

"Alright, let's play then." you say, starting to feel a little pumped up over the idea. Nitori cheers and zips past you quickly, heading towards the waterfall.

"We'll have more room over here!" she calls back to you as you begin to follow. It only takes a few seconds to reach the waterfall at these speeds, and soon enough you and Nitori are hovering over the river at the base of the falls themselves. Nitori's set her backpack aside, along with her excess cucumbers and is doing what looks like some kind of stretches. Maybe some kind of preparation she always does beforehand? You feel something as well, some kind of deep seated instinct, but you ignore it for now. Nitori finishes her stretches and floats idly.

"You ready to start?" she asks. You nod in reply and float backwar ds to give yourself some more room to react.

"You go first." you say to Nitori, wanting to get in an idea of how to handle doding first, as you're already somewhat familiar with the idea of creating and firing danmaku. As soon as you say that, a wave of glowing lights flow from her body and fill the air around her. You watch as the floating shots slowly begin to float towards you, accelerating as they come. Seems easy enough to dodge.

[] Give it a wide clearance
[] Just get out of the way

Modifier(optional)
[] ,and get closer.
>> No. 45186
Also, should note that attacks might not resemble any actual attacks the characters use, outside of spellcard declarations. While I'm sure that won't be an issue, just clarifiying it a bit. I don't exactly want to go play through Stage 2 and 3 of MoF just to memorize each characters attacks on all difficulties after all.
>> No. 45187
[] Just Spin out of the way.

Spin Spin Spin~
>> No. 45188
[x] Just Spin out of the way.

Hina~
>> No. 45189
>[] Just Spin out of the way.
Spin...so tempting....

[x] Give it a wide clearance
>> No. 45190
[x] Just Spin out of the way.
>> No. 45193
[x] Graze, bitch! GRAZE!
>> No. 45194
[x] Just Spin out of the way.

Just a slight change of position is what's needed. You look towards Nitori, seeing her generating more glowing shots, and you decide that it's best to move now. As you do, however, you add in a small spin. Despite it's insignificance, you feel a strong attachment to the sensation. Something about it just feels right, somehow. As you watch, the shots previously headed towards you pass by and fade into the air as another wave of shots reorients itself in your direction and begins it's approach. You're going to have to dodge again, and so you give another short spin to the side. This time though, you notice that some of the shots at the farther end have moved close rot you, and they pass by close enough for you to touch.

Nitori prepares another batch of shots, but this time only half of them start heading towards you while the other half remains behind. Even as they begin to travel, Nitori replenishes the ones on the move. You dodge the first set with a spin, and you notice the second half has begun to move. Nitori must be applying more pressure now, trying to keep you constantly on the move. You dodge the next set, and the next. After a short while, you feel a tingling to one side and your back, and you faintly recall the 'Border of Duel', the impassable barrier surorunding a danmaku fight to keep you from going too far in a given direction. As it is, you're cornered, and the last set of shots is dissipating against the wall behind you, with another set moving in towards you now. There's only a small space between the wall of bullets moving next to you and the oncoming set. You might be able to squeeze in, but it'll be close.

[] Press ahead, move forward to dodge the row of shots.
[] Squeeze between the sets of shots.
>> No. 45196
[X] Squeeze between the sets of shots.
Grazing gaems!
>> No. 45197
[] Squeeze between the sets of shots.
>> No. 45198
[] Squeeze between the sets of shots.
>> No. 45199
[] Squeeze between the sets of shots.
>> No. 45200
[x] Spin between the sets of shots.
>> No. 45201
[x] Squeeze between the sets of shots.
>> No. 45202
[x] Squeeze between the sets of shots.

If these sets of shots are moving in on your position, you're just going to get cornered again. You decide the only choice of action is to squeeze between the shots and try to get through. The set next to you is quickly reaching it's last, and as the current set approaches, you spin to the side again. You're close enough to the shots to feel a raidiating chill coming off of them. You have just barely enough room as the shots pass by on all sides. At the soonest moment you can find an opening, you squeeze through the last shots and are out in the open. Only now do you realize that Nitori hadn't replenished her stock of shots. You can hear her clapping, and you realize you must have lasted as long as was needed. That's right, there was a time limit after all for attacks. It's your turn now though, and you're a bit hesitant on what to do.

You only remember the bare basics of danmaku play and you have no working knowledge of how to use them, only theory. On the other hand, you do recall spellcards, but perhaps it's a bit too early for something like that yet. You get a weird chill up your spine out of nowhere, and you feel a strong compulsion, some kind of instinct, to act. You're not sure what this instinct will lead to however, and you're a bit reluctant. You shake off the feeling and set about deciding what to do for your attack. Chances are Nitori is just as good as dodging, so you're going to need to do something to try to catch her, though ending the game so soon feels a little unfair. The only options you can think off on the spot are to try to come up with something on the fly, try something with the magic you know, or declare a spellcard.

[] Make something up as you go. Write-in pattern.
[] Try using some of the magic you know. Write-in result.
[] Declare a spellcard. Write-in choice.
>> No. 45204
[] Make something up as you go. Write-in pattern.

USE THE POWER OF LOVE, ZE~ SEND HEARTS HER WAY!
>> No. 45205
[x] Make something up as you go. Write-in pattern.
Someone think of something
>> No. 45206
[x] Make something up as you go. Write-in pattern.

Zigzag of lasers and medium round bullets spreading forward, right and then left.
>> No. 45207
File 121469297433.jpg - (63.33KB , 796x598 , AngraMainyu.jpg ) [iqdb]
45207
[x] Declare a spellcard. "Evil Spirit- Angra Mainyu"

Suddenly, Tentacles.
>> No. 45208
[] Make something up as you go. Spoke-like sets of danmaku that spin spin spin!
>> No. 45209
[] Make something up as you go. OH GOD THE SPIRALS ARE SHOOTING SPIRALS!

So this is spiral power eh? It quite something.
>> No. 45210
[x] Make something up as you go.
a 4-armed pinwheel/fan blade-like pattern that spins about and grows/expands fast, then about 10-20 seconds in, begins steadily contracting (hopefully trapping the opponent inside). It doesn't stop spinning at any point, though, nor does it reverse direction.
>> No. 45211
[] Make something up as you go. Write-in pattern.

Spin, spreading bullets as you go. But, send out four different bullets out, stopping a few feet from you. Then, have them fly at Nitori at least three times as fast as the other bulk of bullets you're firing. Keep her on the move move.
>> No. 45212
>>45210 here.

>>45208
>>45209
Yeah, kind of like these, sorta.
>> No. 45213
File 121469365397.jpg - (20.90KB , 192x224 , Th10sc024.jpg ) [iqdb]
45213
[x] Declare a spell card- Wound Sign [Pain Flow]

Hopefully this'll be simple enough so that Nitori doesn't lose right away, but hard enough to keep her on her toes.
>> No. 45214
I'm having trouble understanding how some of these are supposed to work...
>> No. 45215
>>45207

KOTOMINE..... KIREEEEEEEEI!
>> No. 45216
File 121469404729.jpg - (0.97MB , 1500x2280 , angrymopyu.jpg ) [iqdb]
45216
>>45215
>> No. 45218
>>45214
Just spin!

Believe in the spin! THE SPIN!
SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
>> No. 45222
Updating in a bit, have a few things to do.
>> No. 45223
EZ, here's Hina's stage.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4o4v0WtdceY

It's only 3 minutes long, so it shouldn't take too long to get an idea of her stuff. Hopefully it will help.
>> No. 45229
[x] Make something up as you go. Bullets fanning out in a spinning pattern. Like those stars that Marisa spews in Imperishable Night. Spin spin SPIIIN!

>>45207
[ ] Declare a spellcard. "Evil Spirit- Angra Mainyu"
Shit. Wiggly lasers? Is Hina Merupo now? GODDAMN THOSE WIGGLY LASERS. I'll have to remember this spellcard for when we want someone to SUFFER.
>> No. 45237
>>45223

I know the stage, I just don't really remember the non-spellcards off the top of my head, because I can check the spellcard lists on the wiki and even a screenshot reminds me how a spellcard's pattern works. No such reminder for non-spellcards.

For the most part though it doesn't really matter, since if I can make up an attack it's better. Then it'll usually be based off another pattern and act as a general test of Anon's grazan gaems, where reacting correctly to a given pattern makes it easier on them.

Writan in a little bit.
>> No. 45239
>>45229

>Like those stars that Marisa spews in Imperishable Night.

FFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 45240
[x] Make something up as you go.

You've decided, a sudden flash of inspiration. You're not sure how well you can pull it off, but you decide to give it a try anyway. You extend your hands, creating a pair of glowing red orbs with such laughable ease you don't even have to think about it. You begin to slowly turn, the glowing orbs in your hands leaving a shimmering trail that break apart into a series of shots. Your rotation speed increases as you begin to slowly raise your arms from their low starting position, creating a gradual spiral that shimmers into bullets as they slowly move away from you. You bring your arms down quickly, forming a loose spiral of light, much like the rest that seperates into shots. You let these shots fall out of your attention as you rereate the tight spiral of light and send a second wave of glowing balls of light towards Nitori.

The quick spiral of lights slows to a stop, just as you begin a second loose spiral. As soon as the trail begins to seperate into shots, the original wave suddenly rockets off towards Nitori, who you can hear give an audible cry of surprise at the sudden speed of the bullets. You continue your dance like spin, a tight spiral up, followed with a loose spiral down. The steadily advancing waves of slower bullets creating walls of bullets to create channels for NItori to move, with a timely assault of shots at a much more dangerous speed. As time wears on, counting the seconds in your head, you switch up the pattern a little more. At the height of the tight spiral, you focus energy into yours hands and swing your arms down, creating a rotating wave of large, glowing bubbles rotating in a circle around you. As the bubbles move away, spinning in their gradually widening circle, the next wave of fast shots fires off. Even with the world moving around you in circles, you don't feel the slightest bit dizzy. You feel fine, actually, almost natural. You reach a sixty count in your head, and you stop, feeling you've gone on long enough without landing a successful hit. You slow your spin and face the direction Nitori was in, towards the waterfall. You see a hint of blue among the red, and once the bullets have moved on, Nitori circles around from behind a large glowing bubble, a somewhat tired looking smile on her face.

"I've never seen that one before!" she calls to you, fanning herself a bit with her hand. "You should make that a new spellcard, maybe you can add more tricks to it!"

Make a new spellcard? Well, it's true that it would be possible, but you never had considered the possibility beforehand. You weren't entirely sure how to either, only a general knowledge of the existence of spellcards. That's something for later thought though.

"You wanna keep going?" Nitori calls to you.

[] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"
[] "Yes, I forgot how much fun this was."
[] "I'm feeling a little tired already, that shield wore me out a bit."
[] "Yeah, I'm good for now. That was fun though!"
>> No. 45241
[X] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"
>> No. 45242
[x] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"

Danmaku fightan gaems.
>> No. 45243
[x] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"
>> No. 45244
File 121470019926.jpg - (249.52KB , 732x780 , SUDDENLY FALCON.jpg ) [iqdb]
45244
[x] "Show me your moves!"
>> No. 45245
>>45244

I love this post.
>> No. 45247
[X] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"
>> No. 45252
[x] "Yes, I forgot how much fun this was."

Hina is polite.
>> No. 45253
[X] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"
Serious Buisness.
>> No. 45255
[x] "Of course! Give me your best shot!"

You can see the grin on Nitori's face from here. You get the feeling you might have been a little too eager, because you see her pull something from a pocket at the side of her dress.

"Kappa 「Spin the Cephalic Plate」" she calls out, the object in her hand flashing with a blue light as she begins to shine with the same coloured aura. Suddenly, three rings of shots are fired into the air around her, where they hang for a moment before they begin to move outwards with a rotation. As the bullets begin to separate from their tight formation, you notice that each of the shots seems to be rotating on it's own, in addition to the entire ring spinning, creating a series of moving walls. As if that weren't enough, half of the shots move slightly faster, causing some of the rings to become rather unneatly aligned. You can just barely make out another stream of shots coming from Nitori in a cloud directly towards you. This looks like it's going to be a hassle.

[] Give it a wide clearance and try to pass thorugh a gap on the far side.
[] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.
>> No. 45256
[x] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.
>> No. 45257
[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).

Feel free to refine this~
>> No. 45260
[x] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.
>> No. 45261
[x] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.

No preference. Flipped a mental coin.
>> No. 45262
[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).

decent write in. sort of moe, too.
>> No. 45263
>>45257
>>>/border/6666

Make up your mind.
>> No. 45264
>>45263

THERE ARE TIMES FOR TSUNDERE, AND THERE ARE TIMES FOR DERE.

This is a time for dere.
>> No. 45265
>>45257
>>45262

Danmaku = nonlethal combat, this would clearly peg us as an outsider.

[x] Give it a wide clearance and try to pass thorugh a gap on the far side.

Lotsa spellcards where you hafta do this, as I recall.
>> No. 45266
>>45264

You're an idiot.

[x] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.
>> No. 45267
<+Tsurupettan> Write ins are always superior to the default choices (even if they bad end us).
<%Mode> Write-ins like yours are especially superior if they lead to the groundwork of an H scene.

[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).
>> No. 45268
>groundwork of an H scene.

Holy shit, do want.

[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).
>> No. 45269
>>45265
>get injured and fall to the ground
>Danmaku = nonlethal combat, this would clearly peg us as an outsider.

You can get injured in non-lethal combat. Happens quite frequently.
That said, I do wonder what would happen if we were hit with a barrage of danmaku in this LA's Gensokyo.
>> No. 45270
[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).
>> No. 45271
[x] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).
>> No. 45272
[x] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.
>> No. 45273
[z] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).

Foundation gettin gaems.
>> No. 45274
>>45265

>Danmaku = nonlethal combat, this would clearly peg us as an outsider.

Most character portraits post defeat look pretty beaten up or worn out. Even if it's not fatal, if it can tear clothes it still has a strong force and a physical effect.
>> No. 45278
[] Stay away from the cloud of shots, but pass thorugh the nearest opening you can in the moving rings.
>> No. 45280
[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).

hmmmmm tear clothes
>> No. 45283
[X] Stay where you are, get injured and fall to the ground. When Nitori rushes over to help you up, thank her for her concern, and go in to dere modo by attempting to make physical contact (i.e. hug or kiss her).

You don't know what happened. One second you were watching the lights in front of you, and the next, well, the next moment you recall you're waking up on your back in the river. Did your mind wander? That seems like a pretty odd excuse for that, but you can't fathom any reason why you didn't move. You were hit head on by the barrage, the cloud of shots. Definitely not something you want to happen again, the entire front side of your body is in pain, and you notice quite a few sections of your dress have been tattered and torn, the string that laced up the front had been snapped, and part of the front was torn away, leaving you slightly exposed, despite the rather small camisole you're apparently wearing underneath. You hear splashing in the water, and soon Nitori's face appears looking down at you with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" she asks, sinking to her knees next to you with another splash. You're already quite soaked, so it doesn't affect you much. The world feels like it's spinning a little bit, and aside from the stinging pain, you feel otherwise fine. You can't manage a reply though, since your voice feels quite weak. You simply muster a nod and extend your thumb.

"I'm... 'k." you struggle out. You can see Nitori's eyes start to brim with tears.

"I'm sorry Hina, I went a little overboard. I thought you could handle it, but... I'm sorry..." she says, looking like she's on the verge of tears. You manage to sit up a little bit even through the pain. You wince a little as you do so, but it's tolerable.

"I'm a'right." you say, with a little more strength. Now that you're soaking wet and partially disrobed, you notice the slightly chilly wind for the first time. Nitori wipes her eyes, but the tears well right back up as she looks at you.

"I didn't mean to Hina, please don't be mad at me," she whines slightly. "I-I just thought I really hurt you, and..."

You lean forward and wrap your arms around her, and you can feel her jolt in surprise as you do so. Your pain gets the better of you in your strained position, and you fall over, dragging Nitori with you. The two of you splash down into the shallows of the river, with Nitori giving a small cry as you two go down. After a moment, she buries her face in your shoulder and you can feel her shaking a little. She must be crying. She wraps her arms around you in return, and you gently rub her back to soothe her.

"I thought you were hurt Hina, I thought for sure you were done for when I saw you fall down. I shouldn't have used that card..." Nitori says between small sobs. "I'm just glad you're okay. I'm so glad you're okay..."

"I'm glad you came to see if I was okay," you reply, resting your head on Nitori's. She seems to be calming down a little bit. "I guess I just wasn't good enough to face that card yet. I was too overeager."

Nitori doesn't reply, but you can hear her sniffling a little, and her face remains pressed against your shoulder. You turn your head and crane back a little to look at her. Her eyes are closed, and a little red looking. You've been close to her a few times now, and you still can't help but think of how cute she is. The first time so far you've felt any true attraction to someone since you've been here, even despite your circumstances. You're not entirely sure what you're doing is the right thing, but in Alice's case it worked out, so why not indulge in your own feelings a little? You move your head forward and plant a small kiss on Nitori's cheek. Almost immediately she pulls her head back, bringing a hand to the spot, her face almost entirely red in a matter of seconds.

"H-Hi-?" she stammers, a look of surprise on her face. You can't help but smile, she's even cute when she's embarrassed. Your arms are still looped over her shoulders, so you take advantage of your position to draw yourself forward and give her another, pressing your lips to hers. She jolts again, but doesn't pull away until you back down, at which point she lowers her head, still as red as before.

"Hi-Hina, yo-you...?" she continues babbling as she sits up, and falls back into the river on her own. You're still not feeling too great, quite a bit of pain remains, but you pull yourself into a sitting position as well. At least the world has stopped spinning. Nitori has a single hand to her lips, running her fingers along them.

"Nitori?" you ask, rather suddenly. Nitori shrieks a little and jumps, looking up at you. She diverts her eyes again just as quickly and lowers her hand from her face, nervously playing with her other hand as she looks like she tries to think of something to say or do. "You ready to go back? I'm feeling better now, most of the pain has gone already."

"Oh, uh, y-yes. I- let's- uh..." Nitori stumbles over her words, still quite flustered from your actions and red as ever. You manage to shakily get to your feet, and Nitori jumps up to hers and hastily makes her way over to her belongings. The way back, Nitori flies ahead of you slightly, and doesn't say anything, but you can see her looking back at you every once in a while. Each time she does, you greet her with the same smile. The two of you reach the house aftr a few minutes, and Rikako has moved from the porch. Nitori stops at the door and turns around to you, trying to look you in the eyes, but occasionally looking away. She's not as red anymore either.

"What happened at the river, I-" she starts, her voice catching as she looks away. "D-don't tell Rikako? Okay?"

You simply nod as Nitori makes a sound like clearing her throat and heads through the door.

"Rikako! We're home! Hina had a bit of trouble with danmaku, so I'm going to need one of your labcoats for now!" she says, walking into the house and heading upstairs, leaving you alone downstairs. You look over the state of your clothes again, and realize for the first time that the camisole was white. You feel a little embarrassed now, as the thought of the effect on water on what you were wearing doesn't normally cross your mind, as you weren't exactly used to having breasts. That might contribute slightly to Nitori's embarrassment, and in retrospect, you do recall a few downward glances. Nothing you can do about it now at least.

You look over to the room you left the movies in, they're all still sitting there on the shelf where you left them. Nitori's currently upstairs as it is, maybe now you could get to the movies.

[] Take the movies upstairs now.
[] Wait for Nitori to return at least.
>> No. 45284
[X] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.
>> No. 45285
[X] Wait for Nitori to return at least.
>> No. 45288
This is not deredere. This is Moe.

Sweet, succulent, delicious Moe.

This is much better than any Tsundere's dere side ever.
>> No. 45289
>>45283

Somehow, this has given me an oddly bad feeling about the what will happen after we leave Hina...
>> No. 45292
{X} Wait for Nitori to return at least.
>> No. 45293
[X] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.

works with waiting for nitori atleast
>> No. 45295
[X] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.
>> No. 45298
>>45289

Like Hina not being a lesbian?

Yeah, that would be bad.
>> No. 45299
[z] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.

Dryan gaems.
>> No. 45300
>>45298

Don't you dare.

Don't you dare.
>> No. 45301
[X] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.

New thread after this.
>> No. 45302
File 121470793775.png - (168.70KB , 642x362 , Lightisevil.png ) [iqdb]
45302
>>45300
>> No. 45303
[X] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.
>> No. 45304
>>45301 here.

Disregard this vote.

I forgot that I just voted. Also can't delete it. So just disregard it.
>> No. 45307
File 121470822344.jpg - (228.02KB , 600x800 , everybody_is_gay_in_gensokyo.jpg ) [iqdb]
45307
>>45298
AHEM
>> No. 45310
File 121470881037.jpg - (81.66KB , 446x600 , 1208664631873.jpg ) [iqdb]
45310
>>45298

Yeah, kinda like that.

Meh, I just hope the majority knows what they're doing. I wouldn't want to have a curse goddess as an enemy...
>> No. 45312
[X] Attempt to dry yourself off a bit, and fix your attire. Surely it's a bad idea to remain in such a disheveled state.

The rest of you is pretty soaked as well, and it wouldn't do to stand around in your current state. Though the flgith back dried you out a little bit, errant drops of water fall from the hem of your dress. You decide to try wringing it out a little, since the rest of you is mostly on the damp side rather than soaked wet. You decide to remove your boots as well, since they got filled with water, and actually standing on your feet for once is pretty uncomfortable. Other then that, there's not much that can be done for repairing your cltohes, not without some time to spend patching it up. In fact, given that the entire right breast area of the chest is torn away from the seam at the shoulder, and broken away from the strap that laced up the front, it would need quite a deal of tailoring to repair. You're going to need a replacement for now. You're surprised your hair seemed to remain intact and tied beneath your chin. The bow on the top of your head also feels in one piece.

Nitori comes downstairs after a short while holding a lab coat for you. She walks over to you and hands it over.

"There you go. You'll have to make due with this for now," she says, looking over your tattered dress. "your dress doesn't look very well off right now."

You notice that the labcoat iself is much shorter than your dress is. Where the dress reaches down to your knees, the lab coat looks like it would reach to your mid thighs at best. Still, it's dry, and being in wet clothes is uncomfortable.

"Where can I change at?" you ask. Nitori leads you down the hall, to the storage room with all the boxes. Fair enough, every other room on the ground floor was covered in electronics anyway. At least in here you have a bit more than a tokan amount of floor space. You walk in with the lab coat, and Nitori stays out in the hallway. FIrst order of business, you slide what remains of the right shoulder off, and follow with the left, letting the dress slide to the floor with a plop. Underneath, you have the white camisole, and a white pair of puffy undershorts. Bloomers were they called? Being wet as they were as well, like the camisole, didn't offer very much concealment, and so you decide to go for the full monty, stripping off the wet underclothes as well. As you drop them on the dress, you think you hear a faint creaking sound behind you, but think nothing of it.

For the first time since your arrival though, it dawns on you that you've never actually stopped to think about the circumstances of your body, looking down at your nude self. A pale, even skin tone, wide hips, pert breasts, Hina's body is quite a work of art. Your mind wanders for a few minutes as you think of what you would do to it if it weren't yours, though getting yourself alone without any others nearby might be the next best thing. For now though, you sling the labcoat over your shoulders and begin buttoning it up. You leave the top few buttons undone, letting it hang from you. Though a little more revealing, you hadn't taken Hina's bust into account when considering length. If you did it up fully, it would barely cover you at all. You might have been a little forward with Nitori, but you're sure sitting around bareassed now would still be a little questionable, even if you wouldn't mind the sight.

You leave the storage room carrying your wet clothes to see Nitori looking a little pink in the cheeks. You smile at her and she gives a nervous smile in return.

"Where can I put these wet clothes?" you ask. Nitori looks down at the clothes, then takes them off your hands.

"I'll take care of these." she says, looking down at the wet mass of clothes, her blush deepening when she sees your undergarments among them. You're sure she already knew that part though. Nitori begins heading off down the hall and turns to go upstairs. You take this time to walk to the first room and pick up the movies. Seems like now is a good time as any to start with the movies, and you head upstairs after Nitori. You pass her room to see her hooking some kind of wire up between the walls. A clothesline it seems. You watch for a few seconds as she pins the clothes up, and thinks for a few moments whether or not to hang your dress. She turns around for a moment and spots you in the doorway.

"Ah, Hina. I'm just hanging your clothes up before I get changed myself. My clothes are a bit wet too. Even though I'm a kappa, it doesn't feel good to be wet all the time, you know?" she says, giving a small smile. She starts playing with her hands a little bit. "S-so, uh, I'm gonna..."

"Oh, right, sorry." you say, realizing what she's getting at. You walk past the room so you can let Nitori change, but stop yourself once you're out of sight. You remember the creaking in the hallway when you were changing. Was Nitori peeking in at you? You can't be entirely sure, but given that thoughts of Hina's body are still on your mind, you find yourself idly wondering about Nitori's. Wouldn't be a bad mental image in any case.

[] Try to sneak a peek, even the score.
[] Don't peek, you're not really sure in the first place.
>> No. 45313
File 121471018741.jpg - (131.32KB , 493x630 , 1205009302785.jpg ) [iqdb]
45313
[] Don't peek, you're not really sure in the first place.

NO! NO! I like Nitori, and as such, I shall respect her privacy!
>> No. 45316
[] Try to sneak a peek, even the score.
>> No. 45318
Fuck, I don't believe I will have to leave in the middle of a thread of one of my top favorite CYOAs. Damn you EZMode, for writing at times I can't be on here!

That said, keep up the good work! Just a question tough, what is your shcedule concerning FotLS, if you do have one?
>> No. 45324
[+] Don't peek, you're not really sure in the first place.
Could've been Rikako, y'know.
>> No. 45326
[] Try to sneak a peek, even the score.
>> No. 45327
[X] Try to sneak a peek, even the score.
GODDAMNIT DO IT
>> No. 45329
>>45318

Well, I try to update every other day, though my schedule a few days ago was every day at odd times. I was thinking of stopping for tonight actually, since it is kind of late for me too.
>> No. 45330
>>45329
Not before you write the peek at her part.
>> No. 45332
[x] Don't peek, you're not really sure in the first place.

No good can come of thi--well, some good can come of it. And then an eternal hell after Sikieiki's judgment and Hina's curses.