[Return]
Archived thread

File 121418924814.jpg - (30.75KB , 480x648 , suika moon.jpg ) [iqdb]
43896 No. 43896
“Really, I don’t remember any of this. What all happened while I was drunk?” You stare at Suika hoping to find out what happened.

A grin slowly spreads across Suika’s face. “You don’t remember, eh?” she giggles, “Well then! I’m not going to tell you~. It’s a se~cret.” She outright laughs this time, holding her stomach and kicking her feet.
Your brow furrows in aggravation. She knows what went on that night, but she’s not telling you. How rude. And annoying. You want to know what happened with Reimu and that strip poker game, but, try as you might, you can’t remember anything worthwhile at all. Well, other than Suika challenging you to build an ancient building out of Jenga blocks, and you building the Parthenon. A few more bits and pieces of various memories float past, but nothing concrete.

“AUGH~” You shout at the air. Suika jumps back from you shocked by your sudden outburst. She quickly looks around then rushes over to you.

“Are you ok? What happened? Did something bite you?” Suika’s eyes scan the woods for movement, before turning back to you. You look up at Suika with a confused look on your face.

“I’m fine, I was just frustrated ‘cause I can’t remember anything about what happened the other night.”

“Ahhh.. Don’t DO that.” Suika breaths a sigh of relief. “I thought some youkai had come up and attacked you.” Suika pulls her gourd up to her lips, tilts her head back, and takes an extremely long drink from it. Pulling the gourd away from her lips and turning back to look at you again, she levels a stern look at you. “Don’t make an outburst like that unless something’s actually happening. We should also put out the fire before it attracts any youkai.” You nod at Suika. Your clothes are almost dry, so if the fire’s a liability you’re all for removing it. The two of you make quick work of the fire, and the clearing falls into darkness.

“There’s no helping it,” Suika shrugs, barely visible in the darkness, “Just go to sleep. I’ll keep watch, so don’t worry.”

[ ] Go to sleep.
[ ] Stay awake.

>> No. 43897
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 43898
KIRA YOU'RE ALIVE?

[ ] Stay awake.
>> No. 43899
[ ] Stay awake.
>> No. 43900
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 43901
[x] Go to sleep.

More likely that important things will happen tomorrow, let's be ready for them.
>> No. 43902
[ ] Stay awake.

Sleep is for the weak.
>> No. 43903
{X} Go to sleep.
Suika~
>> No. 43904
>>43902
Also, I want to talk to delicious Suika more
>> No. 43906
[ ] Stay awake.

Want to talk to our oni.
>> No. 43907
[x] Pull an Ecstasy AKA Darks and stay up all night.

She's going to spirit us away to some prepared location as soon as we fall asleep. I can feel it.
>> No. 43908
[ ] Stay awake.

Talk to her for a bit before sleeping
>> No. 43909
>>43907
What? That would be awesome. Why wouldn't you want that?
>> No. 43911
Despite the long day you’ve had, you’re not really all that tired yet. You roll over onto your back and stare up at the sky. It’s amazing how many stars you can see here. You could never hope to see this many back where you live. Too much light everywhere. But this, You never knew there were this many stars in the sky. The view really is breathtaking. As you lie there, marveling at the sky, a slight buzzing noise comes to your attention. Your eyes, having adjusted to the darkness, glance around the clearing. You can see Suika’s outline on the other side of the pit where you had the fire. Her head’s lulled forward, and the slight buzzing noise seems to be coming from her. Wait, what?! Didn’t she say that she was going to stay awake and be on guard? You sigh to yourself. Well, There’s nothing you can do about it for now, so you might as well go to sleep at this point. Or so you think anyways.

Off somewhere in the distance you hear another faint sound, it sounds almost like. . . Singing? But who would be singing out here in the middle of the night? Your curiosity is slightly piqued as you glance around the clearing again. The sound of the singing seems to be getting louder. Huh. . . That’s odd, It seems like it’s getting darker all of a sudden. Must be a cloud going across the sky. You glance up and see that many of the stars are disappearing from the sky as you’re watching it. That can’t be normal can it? The singing is much louder now, much closer. You can barely see anything in this darkness now. You start to panic now. This can’t be natural at all. You scramble over to Suika and shake her, but she falls over, snoring loudly now.

“Ufufu~ I too~ld you Rumia~ It’s an easy mee~al~” The singing stops briefly while the presumed singer speaks.

“Uwaaaaaa. . . So cool Mystia chan~ let’s hope it’s tasty. . . I haven’t eaten in days~ uuuuuuuu. . .” Another voice chimes in.

SHIT! These things are going to try and eat you! You’re in trouble now. Shit shit shit! What should you do?

[ ] Try and wake up Suika
[ ] Try and run.
[ ] Try and talk to the voices.
[ ] Try remaining motionless.
>> No. 43914
[x] Try and talk to the voices
>> No. 43915
[X] Scream as loud as possible
>> No. 43916
[x] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43917
[x] "Unless you want me to wake up my friend here who could easily reduce you to atoms, I suggest you two stop playing around and reveal yourselves." and then make your way over to Suika

Don't talk to them, threaten them.
>> No. 43918
[ ] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43919
[x] Try and run.
Bad idea to meet Mystia at night, etc.
>> No. 43920
>>43911
[x] Try and talk to the voices.

You do not act like prey. You challenged an oni & won. You are fearless.
>> No. 43921
[x] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43922
[x] Try and talk to the voices.
[x] Threaten them with our oni.
>> No. 43923
>>43911

[x] Try and talk to the voices.

We wanted to talk to them. That's why we leave Suika asleep. That's why we had put out the fire. Yes, everything is going just as planned.
>> No. 43924
[X] Try and talk to the voices.
>> No. 43925
[ ] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43927
[X] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43928
Guh... don't wanna have to deal with Mystia and Rumia at night, but don't wanna lie down and be eaten, and don't wanna make Suika atomize little sisters, and certainly don't wanna leave Suika alone...

[x] Try and talk to the voices.
[x] Threaten them with our oni.

This write in seems okay, I think. Dissuade them, explain that a scream on our part is equivalent to a tactical nuke being detonated, appear amicable, etc.
>> No. 43930
[x] Try and talk to the voices.
>> No. 43931
Kinda wondering if we would have bumped into Mystia and Rumia if we had decided to go to sleep.
>> No. 43932
>>43931

We wouldn't have bumped into them, we'd have woken up with parts missing followed by a bad end
>> No. 43933
>>43931
Yeah, bumped into the back of their throats as they swallowed us whole.

...wait, that's bad?
>> No. 43935
They’re talking, which means they must be rational beings, right? They’re not like those mobs of monstrous animals that Suika fought off before.

“Uh. . . Hello?” you call out hopefully to the voices. You hear a rustling nearby.

“Uwaaaaa? One of them are still awake Mystia chan. You said they’d be asleep. . .” One of the voices whines.

The singing stops momentarily, “Ah~ I figured they’d put the fire out because they were going to slee~p. I guess I was wro~ng. Oh~ well.” The singing resumes again. It’s starting to grate on your nerves.

“So, Are you planning on eating me?” You offer to the voices.

“Uh-Huh! Now just stay put like a good thing and let us eat you!” The non-singer offers.

“I’m not sure that’d be such a good idea. You know, you might upset my friend here.”

The singer stops singing for a moment once again, “Oh~ and who might your friend be~?” The singer asks arrogantly.

“Suika”

You hear two sharp intakes of breath. “Y-you’re lying. The oni lives at the shrine, or at that icky mountain with all the freaky water creeps. She wouldn’t be out here.”

“Eh? Why would I lie about something like this?”

“Be~cause~! You’re trying to save your hi~de” The singer offers again.

“That’s preposterous.”

“Waaaa! It’s lunch!” The non-singer girl spouts, from right next to you. You didn’t even hear her approach. Her hands close down on your arm, and quite quickly your other arm is grabbed. A sharp pain explodes from your shoulder as you feel your arm being wrenched off. Wind rushes past you as you’re quickly dragged away from wherever you were at, being torn apart, piece by piece as you go. You scream loudly for Suika, Reimu, for anyone to come to your aid. Unfortunately, in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the night, nobody hears you.

The next morning, Suika wakes up to an empty campsite. She spends several hours looking for you, only to be rewarded by finding what’s left of your body, well picked over by Mystia and Rumia. That evening, at the shrine, there was a small feast of night sparrow, and some un-identifiable meat. Suika refused to eat any of it, despite being the one who brought such a delicious feast back to the shrine. Instead she sat on the walkway surrounding the side building of the shrine, staring up at the sky. The ruckus inside too much for her. Putting the gourd to her lips, Suika takes a long drink. She slams the gourd down on the deck with enough force to rattle the entire side building. Reimu glares at her for a moment before slamming the sliding door shut. Suika sighs and just turns her gaze back to the sky, remembering the fun human who had managed to beat her fairly at a challenge.

Bad End.
============================================================================
[ ] Back 1
[ ] Back 4
[ ] Restart
>> No. 43937
[x] Back 1

[x] Try to wake up Suika

[8:37pm] <06~Dark_Mercury> There's 2 options that will get you out of this . . . Ah.. somewhat safe.
[8:38pm] <14huh> Say what?
[8:38pm] <14Shizzy> Yuyuko flies in and eats Mystia.
[8:38pm] <06~Dark_Mercury> one that'll get you eatn.
[8:38pm] <06~Dark_Mercury> And one that's lulzworth.
>> No. 43938
You bunch are idiots.

[ ] Back 1
[ ] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43939
[ ] Back 4

Well that was pretty obvious.
>> No. 43940
[X] Back 1

Those of you who voted to talk to them are fucking retarded.

[X] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43941
[x] Back 1
[x] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43942
[X] Back 1
[X] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43943
>>43937
I can't believe running isn't a bad end. Either we smash right into a fucking tree or they easily catch up to us anyway.
>> No. 43944
>>43943

[8:38pm] <06~Dark_Mercury> And one that's lulzworth.

It'd probably be that one. We would probably trip and fall into something that ends up hiding us
>> No. 43945
[ ] Back 1
>> No. 43946
>>43941>>43940>>43938>>43937
>You scream loudly for Suika, Reimu, for anyone to come to your aid. Unfortunately, in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the night, nobody hears you.

She ain't waking up! Are y'all even READING the damn post?

[ ] Back 1
[ ] Try and run.
>> No. 43947
>>43935
[x] Back 1
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 43949
>>43946

Physically touching her would be more effective than screaming while being dragged off.
>> No. 43950
>>43946
You were also dragged away quite quickly, and torn apart on the run.
>> No. 43951
[X] Try and wake up Suika
>> No. 43952
>>43950
>Wind rushes past you as you’re quickly dragged away from wherever you were at, being torn apart, piece by piece as you go.
>Are y'all even READING the damn post?

LOL, my bad. Can it be foot in mouth time now?
>> No. 43954
>>43952

I bet you were one of the people who voted to talk to the monsters who want to eat you, right?
>> No. 43956
Alright, back 1 won, and I've gotta run off for bed. Sorry about the short thread, but I should be able to get some more up tomorrow after work, hopefully. In any event, g'night.
>> No. 43957
>>43952
This is the cancer, etc.
>> No. 43958
Huh, kinda figured Suika was in tune after our inadvertant outburst. I half expected Suika to still be awake, actually, considering the buzzing sound wasn't really explained.

Ah well, this early into it we don't have too much to refer back upon, so I'm gonna chalk this one up to inexperience.

[X] Back 1
[X] Try and run.

I'll laugh pretty heartily if we manage to go through all of the bad end possibilities before we manage to pick something reasonable. We've got a knack for that shit.
>> No. 43959
>>43954
Actually, I just got here in time to see the predictable BAD END.
>> No. 43961
>>43954
In case you hadn't noticed some of the earlier posts by Kira, he'd mentioned that any reasonable good end involves a full compliment of little sisters. Aside from hindsight being 20/20 and all, methinks there was some genuine concern that fielding the oni would involve one of the most powerful beings in Gensokyo rendering our little sisters to bits.

Now we know Suika is a heavy sleeper. File that one away for future reference, move on, and take solace in the knowledge that instead of accumulating points for a REALLY bad end later on, we got a reasonable bad end right off the bat and the chance to rectify the situation.

As an aside, I'm not (too) glum about the bad end. It's kind of sweet that Suika was that upset about us dying. Considering our interactions, I wouldn't be opposed at all if we endeavored to make her part of the imoto brigade or a traveling companion in the future. Bonus points for winning her away from Reimu.
>> No. 43962
>>43961

It's quite obvious we have avoided the route where we need the full nine squad.
>> No. 43963
>>43962
Not necessarily. Suika could just scare them a bit and not pulverize them like the BAD END states. Still can work the diplomacy stat a bit afterwards, but for now, it's survival.
>> No. 43965
>>43962
We can still do it, but it's the LUNATIC MODE route so I'd rather not. The major plot events happen in every arc, it just changes how you're involved and what parts of it you can affect.

That being said, I still want to collect a few ⑨s if we have the opportunity. We need to focus on meeting more important people, though. And we definitely have to find a way to get Reisen to join us again.
>> No. 43969
>>43961
Upon reflection, it appears we were spirited away to some remote part of the forest before we could even call for Suika's help. I think I misinterpreted her inaction as heavy sleeping rather than Mystia's and Rumia's ability to transport us so swiftly. So, Suika still may be able to wake up if we call to her. Still don't know if that's good or bad, though. Regardless of whether it is lunatic mode or not, killing off an imoto doesn't sit well at all. Perhaps it is an overly sensitive sense of caution, but Suika has no filter on her actions. If she perceives danger, my impression is that she is going to react in the least subtle fashion possible.

One of you fags on IRC that love to lord choice pieces of information over us after the fact needs to spill the beans; even moreso than what was already said (because there is always more info, it seems).
>> No. 43970
>>43961

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'M GOING TO FUCKING STAB YOU IN THE TEETH

DO YOU READ ANY POSTS AT ALL

GRGHHHH
>> No. 43971
[23:06:59] <+Kapow> the hints you gave at the start of this playthrough only apply to the over-arc we took last time, right?
[23:07:10] <+Kapow> you should clarify that on the board
[23:07:11] <~Dark_Mercury> Yeah.
[23:07:12] <~Dark_Mercury> I did.
[23:07:14] <Ataisai> oh.
[23:07:16] <Ataisai> so
[23:07:24] <Ataisai> they are not necessary for ALL good ends.
>> No. 43972
>>43971
Do you see this post?

I want you to acknowledge that you have read this post.

I want you to acknowledge it. Otherwise, I will assume that you HAVEN'T read this post. And then I will have to repost it. Again and again and again and again.

I swear to god, I'll do it, too.
>> No. 43973
>>43972
It said he clarified something at the beginning of the playthrough. Substantiate that whatever "Ataisai" is the truth of the matter. If you can dredge up this copy/paste, you can point to the thread that EXPLICITLY says the hints ONLY apply to the last play through.

Stand-offish request; I agree. But Kira rewards intelligent play, and I'd rather as many participants be informed as possible. The best way to do it is to justify your claims. So, rather than unintelligably rage (see >>43970), prove it.
>> No. 43974
>>43973
What. The. Hell.

Are you blind? It says--HE says, right there.

He says it right there. It's right from his friggin' mouth.

[23:06:59] <+Kapow> the hints you gave at the start of this playthrough only apply to the over-arc we took last time, right?
[23:07:10] <+Kapow> you should clarify that on the board
[23:07:11] <~Dark_Mercury> Yeah.
[23:07:12] <~Dark_Mercury> I did.

What further proof do you need? That's Dark_Mercury himself who said that.
>> No. 43975
>>43974

If you don't already know, Dark Mercury is Kirakishou!UdzMmUq0Oc
>> No. 43976
>>43975
Seeing that I'm bringing up something Dark_Mercury said as proof, yeah, I know.
>> No. 43977
>>43973
>Substantiate that whatever "Ataisai" is the truth of the matter.

1. This is not a fucking sentence.
2. Why are you bringing up my name?
>> No. 43978
>>43976

I know that you know who DM is. I was just throwing that out there for those that may not.
>> No. 43979
Yay suika goodness continues
>> No. 43981
>>43973
I don't think Kira ever actually posted it, even though I told him to. Which is why the chatlog got posted in the first place:
http://www.touhouproject.com/th/res/41104.html#41323

There's also chatlogs there with important info on the over-arcs, if anyone missed them. TL;DR we should keep hanging around the shrine for NORMAL MODO (but not ALL the time, we still need to go around collecting info and whatever important/powerful/moonbunny people we can get to join us)
>> No. 44004
Just because the requirement for having the entire 9 squad only applies to the other route doesn't mean it's not a bad idea to recruit as many as possible in this route. Also, if we're going to get eaten by a named character, it's probably going to be a member of the 9 squad (as we just saw), and they likely won't attack us if we're with one of their friends
>> No. 44006
This thread makes me lose most of my hope for Anonymous' decision-making process. Kira even mentioned to, under no circumstances, avoid encountering specific 9-squad members at night.

And we talk to them.
>> No. 44007
>>44006
If you're only now realizing that Anon here is an ADD-ridden retard who learns absolutely NOTHING from his past fuck-ups and completely disregards the advice from others, you clearly haven't been paying much attention.
>> No. 44011
One thing I really missed about MiG was Anonymous' self-directed hate screeds. Now we're only 1 Bad End in and we already turn on each other like a pack of rabid dogs. Hilarious.
>> No. 44018
>>44011
As I figure it, Kira is only a finite worker; therefore, we should keep our decisions optimized to both common sense and to what little advice he gives to us. Maximize use of his precious time, maximize our enjoyment.

That being said, I think the attempted escape from the Tengu stronghold from the last run-through was the best indications of Anon stumbling around in his own darkness.
>> No. 44111
And I'm back and working from the lappy. I really hope you guys don't die again soon, 'cause I don't have the text on here to go back to. Good luck!
===============================================

Despite the long day you’ve had, you’re not really all that tired yet. You roll over onto your back and stare up at the sky. It’s amazing how many stars you can see here. You could never hope to see this many back where you live. Too much light everywhere. But this, You never knew there were this many stars in the sky. The view really is breathtaking. As you lie there, marveling at the sky, a slight buzzing noise comes to your attention. Your eyes, having adjusted to the darkness, glance around the clearing. You can see Suika’s outline on the other side of the pit where you had the fire. Her head’s lulled forward, and the slight buzzing noise seems to be coming from her. Wait, what?! Didn’t she say that she was going to stay awake and be on guard? You sigh to yourself. Well, There’s nothing you can do about it for now, so you might as well go to sleep at this point. Or so you think anyways.

Off somewhere in the distance you hear another faint sound, it sounds almost like. . . Singing? But who would be singing out here in the middle of the night? Your curiosity is slightly piqued as you glance around the clearing again. The sound of the singing seems to be getting louder. Huh. . . That’s odd, It seems like it’s getting darker all of a sudden. Must be a cloud going across the sky. You glance up and see that many of the stars are disappearing from the sky as you’re watching it. That can’t be normal can it? The singing is much louder now, much closer. You can barely see anything in this darkness now. You start to panic now. This can’t be natural at all. You scramble over to Suika and shake her, but she falls over, snoring loudly now.

“Ufufu~ I too~ld you Rumia~ It’s an easy mee~al~” The singing stops briefly while the presumed singer speaks.

“Uwaaaaaa. . . So cool Mystia chan~ let’s hope it’s tasty. . . I haven’t eaten in days~ uuuuuuuu. . .” Another voice chimes in.

SHIT! These things are going to try and eat you! You’re in trouble now. Shit shit shit! What should you do?

[ ] Try and wake up Suika.
[ ] Try and run.
[ ] Try and talk to the voices.
[ ] Try remaining motionless.
>> No. 44112
>>44111
It was already decided to try to wake Suika up.
>> No. 44113
[ ] Try and wake up Suika.
>> No. 44114
[ ] Try and wake up Suika.

Goddamit get up, we're gonna get eatab gaems
>> No. 44115
[ ] Try and wake up Suika.
>> No. 44116
>I really hope you guys don't die again soon, 'cause I don't have the text on here to go back to
DAMN YOU KIRA, WHAT HAVE YOU PLANNED.
>> No. 44118
[X] Try and wake up Suika.
>> No. 44119
[x] wake up Suika.
>> No. 44121
>>44116
He planned predictability...
>> No. 44130
ok, shit, minor problem. lappy's overheating and I can't get the damn thing to cool down properly. I've gotta take off for a bit to either let it cool down while off and then take it apart and find out what the crap is wrong with it or i'll be vanished off for a while. sorry guys.
>> No. 44134
[x] wake up Suika.
>> No. 44135
[x] Try and wake up Suika.
>> No. 44138
[X] Try and wake up Suika.
>> No. 44140
>>44130
Kira lied, Anon cried.
>> No. 44164
[ ] Try and wake up Suika.
>> No. 44182
[x] Try remaining Motionless.

It works for me when I don't want to Writefag anymore.
>> No. 44227
alright, back and writing. ETA: 15 minutes or so. I am writing so please, be patient.
>> No. 44228
You gently rock Suika. “Wake up!” You whisper hurriedly, trying to not make too much noise and attract attention. Suika just rolls over and lets out a much louder snore this time, much to your chagrin. You quickly try and clamp your hand over her mouth to keep the noise from attracting the attention of the two voices, but it doesn’t seem to have worked.

“Uwahahahaha~ I told you~ I told you~ Out like a light, and they can’t see in the ni~ght~. Thanks to my lovely, lovely song~” The voice who had been singing previously calls out in a happy tone. She seems to think that anyone who’s here is now asleep. How wrong she is. Suika snores again, not anywhere near as loudly this time with your hand over her mouth. Well, half wrong anyways, you think to yourself.

“Ah. . . Mystia chan. . . Where are they? I can’t find them.” The other girl’s voice comes from somewhere nearby. You almost call out in surprise with how close she is. You didn’t hear any movement, and she’s that close. This could be really dangerous. These things are nothing like the beasts that Suika fought off earlier. You shake Suika a bit harder now, whisper shouting into her ear to try and wake her up.

“Eh? What’s tha~t?” The sing songish voice calls out from right next to you. Unable to contain yourself this time, you yelp and jump away from the voice coming from so close to you. You can’t even seem to hear when these girls are moving. What, are they flying or something.

“I~ Fou~nd You~” The girl sings out again. SHIT. This isn’t good, you scramble to get away from the sound, and in the process knock Suika’s gourd away from her. Suddenly, you’re smacked across the face by something hard.

“EH?! Wh’s m’gourd” Suika slurs, half asleep. Your hand clutches your face. It must have been Suika’s horn that just clothes lined you.

“S-s-s-s-s-s-SUIKA?!” The girl with the sing song voice stutters. “I-I--I-I-I-I-is that you?”

“Eh? Mystia? Wh’t’re ya d’n h’re?” Suika still seems to be slightly groggy. “I’s not like yew ta come to th. . . This isn’t the shrine. . .” Suika seems to be coming to her senses, but not quite fast enough.

“AH! I found you~!” a hand clamps down on your arm. HARD. You yelp loudly in pain.

“Eh!? Rumia? Is that you? You let that human go, right now, or else.” Suika’s voice comes through quite clearly. The grip on your arm only seems to tighten in spite of, or may haps because of, Suika’s order. There’s a cracking noise as the pain blossoms up your arm.

“Eh~~? Why should I? I found him. I’m going to eat him! I’m not going to let you get all the humans to eat! I’m hungry.” The girl is whining like a spoiled little brat. “I’m hungry! I’m HUNGRY! You get to eat nice all the time! If I was friends with the shrine maiden she’d let me eat all the time to!” You have no idea what she’s going on about, nor do you really care, your arm is screaming in pain and, as you realize, so are you.

“Last warning Rumia. Let him go. NOW.”

“NO! NO NO NO NO!” You hear the sound of a foot stomping. “IT’S MINE TO EA--” The girl’s voice is cut off as you hear something whizzing by.

“The next one won’t miss you, Rumia.” Suika’s voice sounds completely different. Despite the pain in your arm it sends a chill down your spine. Her voice has a dangerous edge to it. Somewhere, deep in your mind, it triggers a primal fear response. If you weren’t in quite so much pain right now and if you weren’t held in place so tightly, you’d likely be fleeing in terror right now. An instant later, your arm swings free, hanging limply at your side. The girl seems to have let you go and moved away from you.

“Uuuuuuuuuuu~~ YOU’RE SO MEAN SUIKA!” The girl shouts.

“Rumia! Don’t just stay there, run! She’ll squash you flat! Next time Suika!”

There’s a slight commotion as the two apparently flee away from the campsite. Suika is over to you quite quickly and looks at your arm. She touches it lightly and you jerk away instinctively.

“AH! It HURTS. Don’t touch it!” Half yelling you take a step back, still somewhat frightened by the sound of her voice earlier. You feel slightly woozy now too, staggering backwards you fall down, apparently tripping over Suika’s gourd.

“Ah, there it is.” Suika quite quickly scoops up the gourd and takes the cap off. She presses it up against your lips and doesn’t remove it until you’ve taken a good long swig from it. It makes you feel slightly numb, but it makes the wooziness subside slightly.
“This isn’t good. Your arm is no good right now.” Suika tries to touch your arm again put is prevented once again. She sighs loudly. A moment later you hear a rustling noise nearby, but you still can’t really see anything. the noise stops quickly and a silence descends over the campsite again. You look around blindly, but can’t see a thing.

“Ah, Suika. Where did you go?” You put your good arm out in front of you and try and feel around in the air for her.

“Oh no, were you listening to Mystia sing? This isn’t good. I need to get you out of here. Sit still a moment.” Suika’s hand clamps down on your shoulder and holds you in place. She grabs your injured arm and pulls it towards her. Or you presume she does. You’re not really thinking too clearly at this point through all the pain. You hear the sound of cloth ripping, and a pressure on your arm. After that, nothing.

The first thing you notice, as you sit bolt upright in the bed you’re lying in, is that your head is pounding. Sitting up that quickly was probably the worst possible thing that you could have done. Sunlight is streaming through the window, so it must be day now. You look down at your injured arm and see that it’s splinted up and bound rather tightly. You can’t bend it, but it looks like it’s been taken care of. The room you’re in looks unfamiliar, as does the bed you’re lying on. It’s not a futon, that’s for sure. It’s an actual bed. The room is. . . sparsely decorated would indicate that there was any decorations in this room other than the bed that you currently occupy, and the small night stand next to the bed. There seems to be a layer of dust on the floor as well, seeing as there’re several foot prints leading up to and away from the bed. Somewhere outside the room, you hear a somewhat constant noise of clattering and clanking.

[ ] Stay in bed.
[ ] Go investigate the noise.
[ ] Examine the room.
[ ] Escape.
>> No. 44230
[X] Go investigate the noise.

Dammit Kira! I was going to sleep, it's way over 2am here. But not matter how late/early it is, I always will take the time to read MiG, so fuck you.
>> No. 44231
[X] Take a drink of water
>> No. 44232
[x] Stay in bed.
RECOVERAN GAMES
>> No. 44233
[X] Go investigate the noise.
>> No. 44234
[ ] Go investigate the noise.
>> No. 44235
[X] Go investigate the noise.
>> No. 44236
[ ] Go investigate the noise.
>> No. 44237
[X] Inventory
>> No. 44238
[ ] Go investigate the noise.
[ ] Examine the room.
>> No. 44240
[ ] Go investigate the noise.
>> No. 44242
The noise really interests you so you decide to get up and check it out. Throwing the covers back with your right arm, making sure not to hit your injured left arm, you see that you’re still wearing the same clothes you’ve been wearing for the past few days. Nothing you can do about it right now though, so you swing your legs out of the bed. You cautiously place your feet on the floor, making sure not to hit your arm on anything. It’s still throbbing, just not as bad as it was last night. You cross the floor to the open doorway and stick your head out. The noise you heard earlier is louder now, and seems to be coming from somewhere off to your right. It almost sounds like some sort of metal objects being banged together.

Walking down the short hallway, you come across what must be the main room of this small house. It’s cluttered with various bits of strange and unusual things. There’s a table in the middle of the room covered in books and wooden parts. Huh. How strange. There’s also piles of papers everywhere as well. Glancing at one of the ones near you, it’s covered in some sort of indecipherable characters. You don’t recognize any of them at all. You’re about to take a closer look when the clanking noise stops.

“Ah! What are you doing up! You should be in bed resting!” Suika comes walking into the room, and admonishes you. “Your arm is busted up badly. If it wasn’t for the fact that I managed to find this place, you’d probably be in worse shape now than you are.”

“Really, Suika, if he’s up and about, I do believe that means that he’s feeling better. Wouldn’t you agree?” A voice calls out from behind Suika. “If you’ll sit down, I’ll have breakfast finished momentarily. You hear a sliding noise and turn, only to see that two chairs had been pulled out from the table and several of the piles of books, junk and notes had been cleared away. Wait, what? How did that table get cleared like that? As you’re pondering this, Suika gently pushes you over to one of the chairs.

“Sit.”

You do as you’re told. Suika walks over to the other chair and sits down, apparently eagerly awaiting the food. Your stomach rumbles loudly, reminding you that you hadn’t eaten since sometime yesterday morning. You really should take more care about eating, but there isn’t always the opportunity to do so. Several moments pass and your unseen host still hasn’t emerged with the food. You wonder what’s taking so long, given that there’s no more noises coming from what you presume to be the kitchen.

[ ] Go check out the kitchen.
[ ] Talk with Suika.
[ ] Look around the room.
>> No. 44244
[ ] Talk with Suika.
>> No. 44245
[X] Talk with Suika.
>> No. 44246
[X] Talk with Suika.
>> No. 44247
[ ] Talk with Suika.

OH GOD SHE'S GONNA TAKE OUR EYES!

oh... right...
>> No. 44248
[ ] Talk with Suika.
>> No. 44249
[x] Talk with Alice.
>> No. 44250
[ ] Talk with Suika.
>> No. 44251
[X] Talk with Suika.
Info is always good to get.
>> No. 44252
talking with suika won, and I'm off to bed. This week is gonna be scattered, at best, for updates. the House mate needs the computer for her job, so I'll try to update from my laptop if what's wrong with it can be asscertained. Night all.
>> No. 44257
[X] Talk with Suika.
>> No. 44274
So.
We befriend a dangerous girl.
Get lost in/by a forest.
Have our arm damaged.
Are taken somewhere to be healed.

What wonderful symmetry.....
>> No. 44275
>>44274
...

Shit.
>> No. 44276
>>44274
Recycled storyline is recycled.
>> No. 44277
REMEMBER TO JUMP, GUYS.
>> No. 44278
>>44277
REMEMBER CHECK THE FRIDGE, GUYS
>> No. 44279
>>44278
EAT THE FRUIT, GUYS!
>> No. 44281
I have no idea what you're talking about guys, care to enlighten me?
>> No. 44283
>>44274
Symmetrical structure can be useful.

For the first few arcs of Higurashi, without prior explanation (that would ruin the story later), we're introduced to virtually the same characters and scenarios, but observe each spiral in different directions each recursion. The infrequently changing structure is the point of origin - a mixed classroom in an out-of-the-way city where a group of friends meet to play penalty games, and set on the eve of a major local festival.

Understanding of the plot progresses as this safe anchor is mutated, and we push towards resolution.
>> No. 44284
>>44279
USE THE CARD ON THE WALL, GUYS!
>> No. 44285
My guess is anyone who cared to read the first MiG will know what to do for the rest of the playthrough.
>> No. 44286
>>44285
The complete opposite of everything we did last time?
>> No. 44287
>>44285
Not exactly. While it might help us to avoid the mistakes we made in the past, it's really only helpful if we wind up encountering the exact same situations as last time. Otherwise, we'll just be facing entirely new opportunities to fuck things up. And believe me, we will.

Not only that, but that really only helps us to not make so many wrong decisions. There are a whole lot of right choices we would have to make this time around to ensure we don't get a shit ending like the last time.
>> No. 44295
>>44284
GIVE YUKARI THE BOX, GUYS!
THEN GRAB IT BACK.
>> No. 44299
>>44274
so is Cirno Reimu in this game? Who's manipulating her, Letty?
>> No. 44301
>>44295
HAHAHA OH WOW
THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GAME
ADD IN IT'S PUREST FORM
>> No. 44302
File 12143248937.png - (252.51KB , 467x317 , ooohww.png ) [iqdb]
44302
>>44295
GIVE 'ER THE BOX!
DON'T GIVE 'ER THE BOX!
>> No. 44303
File 12143249406.jpg - (225.17KB , 536x750 , 1197338236962.jpg ) [iqdb]
44303
>>44299
>so is Cirno Reimu in this game?
>Cirno Reimu
>> No. 44305
>>44303
This has to be hottest thing i have seen in a while.
>> No. 44306
>>44302
>>44295
REASON WITH ALICE, GUYS! IT'S THE ONLY WAY!
>> No. 44307
>>44306
BUT FIRST TRY TO TAKE HER PICTURE WHEN SHE STILL HAS SOME DOLLS AROUND TO DEFEND HERSELF WITH AND THEN CALL FOR TEWI
>> No. 44308
>>44307

HEY GUYS! LETS GO OFF WITH HINA KNOWING THAT SHE'S A CURSE GODDESS. NOTHING BADS GONNA HAPPEN TO US.
>> No. 44309
HEY GUYS! LET'S CRAWL UNDERNEATH THIS HOUSE FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON! IT'LL BE AWESOME!
>> No. 44310
IS THIS SOME MIG ANON'S GREATEST HITS RELOADED?
>> No. 44311
>>35391
>> No. 44312
>>44283
Oh I wasn't complaining, just simply stating an amusing observation. I actually rather like the symmetry.

HEY GUYS! Remember to not do anything when Siki offers to help during your moment of need.
>> No. 44313
GO TO THE DOOR, GUYS!
>> No. 44317
LETS SCREAM INTO THE NIGHT GUYS. NOTHING BADS GONNA HAPPEN.

OH LOOK IT'S REIMU. HAY REIMU, STOP TREATING WRIGGLE LIKE TRASH.

HEY LETS GO FOR THE CAMEREA! OH GOD NOW THERE ARE NEEDLES IN MY ARM. LETS TACKLE REIMU.
>> No. 44320
>>44287
Kira's going to be giving out more BAD ENDs when things turn to shit rather than just letting the story continue in an unwinnable state. Also, it looks like we're heading for an easier over-arc, the last one was LUNATIC MODE.

More on avoiding gapping, which skips important plot events (PROTIP: DON'T FUCKING CRAWL UNDER HOUSES):
[00:11] <~Dark_Mercury> Well, by dark place, I mean a room that's unlit.
[00:11] <~Dark_Mercury> With nobody else
[00:11] <~Dark_Mercury> Like climbing into an attic, with out a light.
[00:11] <~Dark_Mercury> You're likely to be eaten by a Gru. . . I mean gapped away somewhere else.
[00:12] <Kapow> so wait, you're going back to that now?
[00:12] <Kapow> dark places ARE bad?
[00:12] <~Dark_Mercury> No,
[00:12] <~Dark_Mercury> Only certain dark places are bad.
[00:12] <~Dark_Mercury> locking yourself in a closet,
[00:13] <Bastille> Dark places are bad if we're alone and being stupid
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Going up into SDM's attic,
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Crawling under hosues.
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> *houses
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Unless you're crawling under Dr. Gregory House.
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Then he'll kick your ass.
[00:13] <Kapow> so if we're trying to hide from something and we hide in a closet
[00:13] <Kapow> that would be gap time?
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Nope.
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Being stupid.
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> [23:11] <Bastille> Dark places are bad if we're alone and being stupid
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> If you're hiding in a closet?
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> Not gonna do anything.
[00:13] <~Dark_Mercury> [ ] Crawl down under the house.
[00:14] <~Dark_Mercury> That'll get yer sorry ass gapped now.
[00:14] <Terminal> Crawling under the house was fun though
[00:14] <~Dark_Mercury> Indeed it was.
[00:14] <Bastille> That pipe was so awesome
[00:14] <~Dark_Mercury> You'd have gotten gapped at the end of it, crawling out from underneath it. XD
>> No. 44322
>>44320
We need some sex-copypasta involving that pipe.
>> No. 44325
>>44322
...?
>> No. 44326
>>44322
If it was a pipe full of shit, Scorn would have done that already.
>> No. 44327
>>44320

XD
>> No. 44347
FOLLOW THE CORD, GUYS!

Yes, this hasn't gotten old to my yet...
>> No. 44348
>>44327

And that would be why I don't visit the IRC channel often.
>> No. 44418
>>44327
I almost edited that out, but fuck it, that's from the guy writing the story you're all reading. You have a right to know.
>> No. 44739
You attempt to strike up a conversation with Suika, however, as you are about to do so, another girl walks out of the kitchen carrying a tray. She crosses the room quickly and places the tray on the table. She looks familiar. You’re not quite sure from where, but you think you’ve seen this girl before.

“I’m quite sorry it took so long. I’m not used to preparing food for this many people.” The girl nods at the two of you, taking plates off of the tray and placing them in front of you. “Oh dear. I seem to have forgotten the silverware.” The girl raises her hand up slightly, and a doll jumps off of a nearby shelf. It flies into the kitchen and returns, momentarily, carrying an armload of knives and forks. You sit there staring at this dumbfounded. A doll. It just flew. Into the kitchen. It got silverware. What. The. Hell.

The girl takes the silverware from the doll and puts them down on the table next to the plates. “Dig in!”

“Thanks, Alice!” Suika doesn’t need to be told twice and is happily devouring the food in front of her.

You, on the other hand, are continuing to sit there staring at the doll which is still floating in midair. Alice, as the girl’s name is apparently, seems to catch your stare and looks sternly at you.

“May I ask what you’re staring at?” She sounds slightly annoyed.

[ ] Nothing.
[ ] Ask about the doll.
[ ] Say nothing, eat your food.
[ ] Continue staring in silence.
>> No. 44740
[x] Ask about the doll.

Get our hourai doll back.
>> No. 44741
[ ] Ask about the doll.
>> No. 44750
[x] "Oh. I'm sorry, I was just curious about the dolling floating near you. I didn't mean to stare."
>> No. 44759
[X] Ask about the doll.
>> No. 44761
[x] Ask about the doll.

So, do ya' like dags?
>> No. 44762
[+] Ask about the doll.
[+] "I've never seen anything like that before!"
>> No. 44764
[x] "Well if it isn't miss Shanghai! Pleased to meet you!"
>> No. 44765
[x] Ask about the doll.

OH GOD, KIRA'S CUPCAKES!! MOAR!
>> No. 44766
>>44762
>>44764
Awesome.png
>> No. 44767
Um. Cupcakes? WTF? What the hell are these goddamn cupcakes and why does everyone keep refrencing them?
>> No. 44768
>>44767
It's a shitty forced meme that started on /forest/, I believe, when someone said that "updates sounds similar to cupcakes" and I guess someone thought it was LOL SO RANDUM XD and hasn't stopped posting it since.
>> No. 44772
>>44768
I suppose it's better than the 'get back to working those fields, nigger' bit that's been going around.
>> No. 44778
>>44772
You have to thank Scorn for the "Get back to work nigger" too.
He once said it would motivate him if someone said that to him, and well you know the rest.
>> No. 44780
[x] Ask about the doll.
>> No. 44784
You continue to stare for a moment before finally managing to get something out. “What is that?” You point at the doll, still staring.

“What, have you never seen a doll before?” Alice asks sternly.

“Ah, No, I’ve seen dolls before. I’ve just never seen one fly before. . .”

“’ay off ‘em, ‘lice.” Suika swallows the mouthful of breakfast that she was chewing before continuing, “He’s an outsider. He’s probably never seen half the stuff we’ve got here.”

You nod in agreement. Never before have you seen a doll that could do anything like that. The most comparable thing would be a robot, but none of them are advanced enough to fly, much less get something out of a drawer like that. “It’s really quite amazing.” you offer.

Alice takes the doll into her hand. “What, this? These aren’t anything special. They’re just one of the dolls I commonly use. Though, I suppose to an outsider this must appear amazing.” Alice laughs lightly. “You’ll see far more amazing things here if you stay for any length of time. Now, eat before it gets cold.”

The three of you finish eating quickly, some quicker than others, and several more dolls clear off the table. Man, that’d be useful to have at home, dolls that did the work for you. You’d like to stay and ask Alice some more questions about the dolls. That plan is quickly shot down as she ushers both you and Suika out of the house quickly.

Outside the house, after hearing several dozen door locks go into place, Suika starts walking. You’re still a little shocked from the impromptu expulsion from Alice’s house. Suika seems to notice your hesitation and turns back to face you.

“Eh, don’t worry about it so much. She’s a bit of a recluse, and likes her privacy. She does this to most anyone. Now c’mon. Since I figured out where her house is, we can get to town really easily from here. Now c’mon.” Suika waves her arm at you, trying to get you to follow. You follow along behind her and are pleasantly surprised to find that the two of you are following a path. It’s a nice change of pace from the wandering in the woods you did for most of the other evening.

It only takes a short while before the pair of you come out of the woods and out into more open areas. There’s a building nearby that you and Suika walk past. She points at it as you do.

“That’s Kourindou. There’s a lot of junk there ‘cause the owner’s some sort of uh. . . I think Reimu called him a ko-flect-o maniac, or something. I dunno. I do know he has a ton of stuff there, most of it is neat, and he has no idea how any of it works!” Suika smiles after that last bit.

How bizarre. A store selling junk that nobody knows how to use? Though, looking at the piles of stuff on the outside of the building, you think you recognize some stuff. You make a mental note to come back here later on. Checking it out now would be great, but Suika seems to be in a hurry to get you into the village.

Suika leads you into the village, where there’s several people staring at both you and her as you walk along. Most seem to take her in stride, but seem to have a much greater interest in you. You’re lead up to a good sized two story building, and unceremoniously shoved inside. Suika follows in behind you, greeting the rather surprised elderly woman inside.

“Allo, Sakura! I’ve got an outsider to put up in your inn for a bit!” Suika nods to you, pushing you forwards slightly.

“Ah! Err. . . It’s a pleasure to meet you ma’am” You bow to the elderly woman.

“Oh! Another one! It’s been lively lately, hasn’t it Suika?” The old woman smiles at the oni, “That makes what, five or so in the past year? I’m amazed at the number of people coming through now a days. Well, no matter. I’ll get him settled in. You go tell Reimu that it’s nice to not see her shoving everyone out of Gensokyo anymore.” The old woman smiles kindly at Suika before turning back to you. “This way, young man. We’ll get you set up here in no time.”

“Alright, I’ll leave you in Sakura’s hands.” Suika nods at you then waves goodbye. A few seconds later she’s gone.

You follow the old woman and she leads you to a room on the second floor of the inn. It’s not much, but it’s a place to sleep and to store your belongings safely. The old woman explains to you that this place mainly deals with outsiders that wander in here. You’ll be expected to help out around here, as the outsiders who end up here rarely, if ever, have any money when they come in. The inn’s set up as a place for them to stay until they can get established in Gensokyo. After explaining a bit about the town and the forest, she tells you when dinner will be ready. After that she tells you that you have free reign of where you want to go.

A short while later, you find yourself standing out in front of the Inn. You could probably go anywhere in Gensokyo from here, but you have no idea where anything is. Vaguely, you remember that store that Suika lead you past. You wanted to check that out at some point, so you could head over there. Exploring the village and figuring out where places are might also be a good idea. Otherwise you could spend your time wandering around outside the village, seeing the sights, and wandering around aimlessly.

[ ] Go back to Kourindou
[ ] Wander around the village
[ ] Go wander around outside of the village.
>> No. 44785
[X] Wander around the village
>> No. 44786
>>44784
[X] Crawl under building.
>> No. 44787
[x] Go wander around outside of the village.

Only slightly dangerous option. Adds a bit of spice.
>> No. 44789
[x] Go back to Kourindou

Identify stuff and find Letty.
>> No. 44790
[ ] Go back to Kourindou

Equipment get?
>> No. 44791
[x] Go back to Kourindou
>> No. 44792
Alright, I'm crashing out. I'll check for votes tomorrow, and Go from there. g'night guys.
>> No. 44793
[x] Go back to Kourindou

This time, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SURRENDER THE CAMERA. THE CAMERA IS OUR FRIEND.
>> No. 44794
[x] Go back to Kourindou
>> No. 44795
[ ] Go back to Kourindou

I like junk.
>> No. 44796
[X] Go back to Kourindou

HAY KOURIN WHERE ARE YOUR GUNS
>> No. 44804
[X] Go back to Kourindou

Guns, Ammo, Grenades, anything that will help us defend ourselfs. If possible, dual wield Bazookas
>> No. 44810
[X] Go back to Kourindou
>> No. 44901
[X] Go back to Kourindou

>>“That makes what, five or so in the past year?"
....god damnit Eirin....
>> No. 44907
[X] Go back to Kourindou
>> No. 44915
[X] Wander around the village
>> No. 44923
>>44789
Do you think we an get Letty without Cirno? She's known to be rather "cold" towards humans.
>> No. 44924
File 121459652849.jpg - (10.82KB , 250x250 , whatboku.jpg ) [iqdb]
44924
>>44923
>> No. 44925
[X] Wander around the village.

Akyu/Keine GET.
>> No. 44930
[x] Go back to Kourindou
>> No. 44990
That strange shop that you saw earlier, that’s where you want to go and check out. You walk through the village, heading back the way you came. A short while later, you find yourself in front of the strange shop. Various piles of stuff everywhere around outside the shop. You pick around for a short while outside, finding things such as wagons, some computer components, and what appears to be pieces of a complete suit of armor. It amazes you that so many things could be just lying around outside this place, but then again, you could easily see why nobody here would know anything about most of this. The village seemed to be something out of the past century.

Picking around a bit more you find a door which, you presume, leads into the building. You try the door, only to find it locked. There’s a small note attached to the door which reads- ‘Gone into town, be back by sunset.’

Well, so much for wandering around inside. Sighing dejectedly, you turn away from the building. If you want to check it out you’ll have to come back later.

[ ] Wander the town.
[ ] Wander in the woods.
[ ] Wander in the fields around the town.
[ ] Wander around by the lake.
>> No. 44991
[x] Wander the town.
We should avoid places where we might end up alone, don't want to get gapped and miss shit this time around.
>> No. 44993
[X] Wander around by the lake.
>> No. 44994
[x] Wander the town.
I want to get reacquainted with Mokou. The Mokou that fights for the WAAAAGH!
>> No. 44996
>>44991
The gapping only happnsn if you're being stupid. Like, a write in to hide in a closet when there's no relavant reason to.
>> No. 44998
[ ] Wander around by the lake.

Back to Cirno GETting!
>> No. 45000
[X] Wander the town.
>> No. 45003
[x] Wander the town.
The GET agreed.
>> No. 45004
[X] Wander around by the lake.
>> No. 45010
[x] Wander the town.
>> No. 45012
[x] Wander the town.

Let's get our bearings before we go ⑨-hunting.
>> No. 45013
[ ] Wander the town.
>> No. 45016
Oh well. You’ll have to come back later and look around. Without any real destination in mind, you wander off into the village. It’s actually quite busy for such a small village. There’s people going to and fro, there’s also several buildings that appear to be stores of some variety. The constant stares and hushed whispering reminds you that you stick out like a sore thumb in your t-shirt, cargo pants, and sneakers, compared to everyone else’s garb. You look like a tourist who’s wandered into some sort of historical village, with out the re-enactors. You shrug it off though. People aren’t being outright rude, and they seem to be more curious about you than anything else.

You spend several hours wandering the village, familiarizing yourself with the village. It’s not as big as you first thought it was, but the layout is labyrinth in its design. Many dead ends and the like. It’s obvious that there was little to no planning on where buildings were going to be built. It’s not confusing, now that you’ve taken the time to learn it and map it out yourself, but you can see how someone could become lost here quite easily. Pleased with your mastery of navigating the town, you decide to take a small break. Heading back a ways, you walk into a park that you had seen a while back and sat down on one of the benches. It’s a rather nice little park. A large tree is located in the center, with a paved path all around it. There’s a small fence between the tree and the walkway, and benches around it. The walkway continues out for a distance until it reaches several flower boxes that are set up to form the walls of this small park. It’s roughly square in shape, with several benches around the outside as well. You’re currently sitting on one of the benches on the outer edge of the park, looking at the large sakura tree in the middle of the park. It’s quite a pleasant view, despite being a ways into the season. You lean back on the bench, looking around the park. There’s some children playing on the other side of the tree. You see them running back and forth on the paved portion of the park. On the bench, near the tree, A small girl sits with a huge book. She seems to be writing in it, occasionally stopping to look around, or stare at the sky. You’re curious as to what a young girl with that colorful a kimono might be doing writing in a book instead of playing with the other children.

[ ] Go talk to the girl.
[ ] Go wander around outside the town.
[ ] Go see if the owner of Kourindou is back.
[ ] Head back to the Inn.
[ ] Take a nap on the bench.
>> No. 45017
[X] Go talk to the girl.
Give her a candy and ask her if she wants to read some books
>> No. 45018
>>45016
[ ] Go talk to the girl.

[Retarded] History Lesson 101. Someone get YAF in here.
>> No. 45020
[X] Go talk to the girl.
>> No. 45021
>>45018

awesome.jpeg

[ x ] Go talk to the girl.

MUST LEARN AS MUCH AS THE PLOT AS POSSIBLE.
>> No. 45023
[X] Go talk to the girl.
>> No. 45024
>>45018
YAF knows best how to hit on 10 year old girls.
>> No. 45032
[X] Go talk to the girl.

hahaha wow
>> No. 45038
[X] Go talk to the girl.
Obvious plot hook is obvious
>> No. 45043
[ ] Take a nap on the bench.

You know, of course, that we're going to end up making of fool of ourselves somehow.

And she'll never forget it.

Never ever ever ever.
>> No. 45048
Standing up, you cross the park over to the little girl who’s writing. You look over her shoulder to see what she’s writing, only to have her slam the book shut quite quickly. She doesn’t face you, only looking away from your inquiring stares. You move around to stand in front of her, but she puts her sleeve between you and her face, not meeting your eyes. She seems to be wearing something like seven layers of kimono, given that you can see at least seven different sleeves or colored bits on the end of her sleeves.

“Uh. . . Hello?” You try to get a get a conversation going, but you’re only met with silence again.

“Don’t try talking to her. She won’t talk to you.” One of the kids who were playing behind you interjects.

Another kid pipes in at this point. “Akyu doesn’t talk to any guys really. She’s just weird or something.”

You turn back to face the girl again, who’s now hiding her face behind a fan. She peeks over the top only to dart back behind the fan again. Ugh. Well, so much for talking to this girl. “Uh. . . Well, bye then.”

The girl nods at you from behind her fan, still hiding her face. Your feet carry you from the park and along the now somewhat familiar streets of the town. Hum. That girl was acting like some aristocrat girl from ancient Japan. It’s weird, but it’s no more weird than anything else you’ve seen here so far. Everything seems to be a throwback to a past era here. With such strange and wondrous things being, seemingly anyways, commonplace.

Ah well, no sense dwelling on it. There’s still some time in the day, you could probably go somewhere else before it’s time for dinner.

[ ] Go to Kourindou, see if it’s open now.
[ ] Go to the lake.
[ ] Go back to the Inn.
[ ] Follow the Woman.
>> No. 45049
[X] Follow the Woman.

I'm going to pick this even though I have no idea what woman Kira is talking about.
>> No. 45050
[x] Follow the Woman.
MYSTERY OPTION
>> No. 45052
[x] Go to Kourindou, see if it’s open now.
Not picking the mystery option because I'm afraid of gaps.
>> No. 45054
File 121462918540.png - (88.79KB , 300x280 , ulostme.png ) [iqdb]
45054
>[ ] Follow the Woman.

What woman?
>> No. 45059
File 121462976629.jpg - (284.30KB , 800x605 , yukarisup.jpg ) [iqdb]
45059
>>45054
>> No. 45062
[X] Follow the Woman.

Clearly there is no possible way this can backfire.
>> No. 45063
[X] Follow the Woman.

what?
>> No. 45068
new thread inc.