[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121322357521.jpg - (248.90KB , 800x800 , Gentelmengentelmen.jpg ) [iqdb]
41534 No. 41534
I have a hard time finding related pictures.

Let's see, where did we last leave off? I think the time I recapped was shortly after Reimu investigated the Human Village for an incident that you appear to have caused but didn't. After getting her on your side, She was clubbed by idiots and you can't do anything without disrupting the town.

After that ... You guys really didn't do much. You almost talked to the sunflowers, Got outsmarted by a doll, and beat up Parsee for Yamame's sake only to not even get a chance to learn her name. Then you ended up at the Scarlet devil Mansion in the morning! As a result, you're stuck here. Having been given free-range of the Mansion during the day, you guys naturally choose to ...

[x] Head to the Garden

You begin heading back down the long pathway. You reach the outside, and explore the side of the mansion. You find a hedge surrounding in which is seems the residents of the house can enjoy the brisk night, drinking tea outside. You sit down in one of the chairs, and begin speaking the to flowers.

They begin filling you in on the details of the Fanboy invasion, describing some of the people who lived here. Gre is a butler who was previously in service to a bunch of guys that were, for some odd reason, all named after weapons. The Skills he brought with him fit nicely in with the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and he has been know to have become Remilia's Personal Chef for exotic foods. He also has certain Mechanical Knowledge, but the flowers have never seen what kind of machines he actually works on.

Patchouli appears to be a reclusive who-hang on a moment. There's something in the distance. It looks like a rather small army of people. Asking the flowers around you, they appear to be the Hong Army, Lead by Hong Meiling. They're attacking now? Well, of course they are, it's the Morning. The Scarlet Devil Mansion is always the weakest during the morning. Everyone knows that.

At Any rate, the group is approaching. There only appears to be a handful of them, including Hong Meiling herself. They rest are various women that you don't recognize, most of which seem like they could easily beat the average person into a pulp of roses. How that's possible is beyond you. You also notice most of them suffer from the same physical condition that most martial artist trained females suffer known as KAfaCS - "Kirby's Archenemy for a Cup size"

Engage?

[ ] Go out to greet them
[ ] wait for them to arrive. Greet them.
[ ] Wait for them to arrive. Set up a trap.
[ ] Go warn Sakuya

>> No. 41535
[x] Wait for them to arrive. Set up a trap.
>> No. 41537
[ ] Ask the flowers to restrain them in a way that will not hurt them while you go get Sakuya.

Flower restrainin gaems.
>> No. 41539
[z] Ask the flowers to restrain them in a way that will not hurt them while you go get Sakuya.
>> No. 41541
[ ] Go warn Sakuya
>> No. 41542
[z] Ask the flowers to restrain them in a way that will not hurt them while you go get Sakuya.
>> No. 41543
Changing my vote.
[+] Ask the flowers to restrain them in a way that will not hurt them while you go get Sakuya.
>> No. 41544
[ ] Ask the flowers to restrain them in a way that will not hurt them while you go get Sakuya.

Always thinking with flowers.
>> No. 41545
How do flowers restrain people? They're flowers, not man-eating vinemonsters.
>> No. 41546
>>41545

Flowers includes plantlife in general. Nemo asks flowers for help and in turn the flowers relay the orders to other plantlife.
>> No. 41548
[x] Ask the flowers to restrain them in a way that will not hurt them while you go get Sakuya.

ಠ_ಠ

[x] Wait for them to arrive. Set up a trap.

You stand in the center of the Garden. The woman see you, and Meiling points to you. The Girls then zoom down towards you on the signal. You stand, unflinching, not even losing your cool as they seem ready to punch you out. They Breach the Island, dashing over the gate and to the Garden to take you out quickly.

They fail however, as the branches from the bushes lash out, wrapping themselves around the woman's limbs. Only a few manage to escape, however they spend their efforts freeing the others in a rather vein attempt. The Vines soon capture them as well.

So, this is the extent of the Hong Dynasty Army? What were they expecting? To slash down hordes and hordes of randomly generated no ones until the enemy general showed up? You sigh as you walk up to them.

[ ] Threaten to call the Chief Maid.
[ ] Tell them to leave peacefully.
[ ] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
[ ] Breasts
>> No. 41549
>>41545
Well, there was that thing with the tree earlier. Very nice of it, changing its consistency to become a springboard like that.

Think outside the box, man.
>> No. 41550
[ ] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
>> No. 41551
[x] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
Y U DO DIS? WE ARE BOTH YOUKAI, SO Y U DO DIS TING?
>> No. 41552
[x] Tell them to leave peacefully.
[x] Breasts. Meiling's breasts.
>> No. 41553
>>41548
[X] Call for Te.. Sakuya.
>> No. 41554
[x] Ask what their intention is for attacking.

Chill~
>> No. 41555
>[ ] Breasts
ಠ_ಠ

[+] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
If insufficient reason, goto
[+] Tell them to leave peacefully.
If this fails,
[+] Threaten to call the Chief Maid.
>> No. 41556
[x] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
>> No. 41557
[x] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
>> No. 41558
[ ] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
[ ] Threaten to call the Chief Maid.
>> No. 41559
[x] Chill
>> No. 41560
[x] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
[x] Threaten to call the Chief Maid.
>> No. 41561
[z] Ask what their intention is for attacking.
[z] Threaten to call the Chief Maid.
>> No. 41562
[X] Go out to greet them

"Hey guys. Chill."
>> No. 41563
>>41559
Nemo is always chill, you don't need to vote for it.
>> No. 41565
[x] Ask them if they like flowers.
[x] Ask them if they like flowers enough to give their bodies up for them.
>> No. 41566
[x] Ask them if they like flowers.

Don't forget the grin.
>> No. 41567
[x] Breasts
>> No. 41568
[x] Ask what their intention is for attacking.

The Girls continue to struggle against the vines and branches. Meiling Tries her best to spit in your face, but she comes up pathetically short. Eventually, they agree to talk to you.

"I ... errgh, I am Hong Meiling! Not China, Not Mirin. It's Hong Mei-ling, and I am here to exact revenge on the bastard woman that tortured me until The Day of Uprising!"

Wow, She even capitalized the "T" in "The." It must be an important event for her.

"We come every chance we get!" One of the other woman yells. "We joined to fight for the honor of Woman Fighters Everywhere!"

Another speaks up. "We are here to destroy The Demon Dog, and by extension that which she holds dear! Namely, The Scarlet Devil!"

The girls then go back to yelling obscenities at you and commanding them to let you go.

[x] Threaten to call the Chief Maid.

This caught the girl's attention. Meiling speaks. "You wouldn't do that! Have the guts to fight us on your own without these stupid traps."

You sigh, and tell them to take is easy, but they don't even hear a word of it. You try to silence them with a loud "Chill!" but they keep struggling. At this rate, they're going to wake up Remilia.

That's it. Where's Sakuya? You need to end this right now. As soon as you voice your Concern, Meiling decides to give you another shout. She was silenced however, when a Knife blinked into existence inches away from her face. Looks like Sakuya's here.

"Ahh!" The woman start screaming (As if they had stopped). "It's Her! The Demon Dog!" Their wails of "let me go" change from a forceful tone to a helpless one. You see Sakuya in the corner of your eye nodding. You understand that it's time to let them escape.

The Branches begin to unwind themselves from the women, and they start fleeing as soon as they are let go. Hong Meiling is the Last to leave. She yanks the Knife out of her forehead and throws it straight towards your face. You don't even blink as the knife disappears into Sakuya's possession.

Sakuya speaks in a congratulating tone. "Thank you for holding them. You did surprisingly well." You nod embarrassed. "I think you may actually be a good replacement. A little carefree, but then again, so was she."

Sakuya ports out of the garden, attending to her normal tasks once again. You sigh and head back inside.

[ ] I wanna check out the Library.
[ ] Let's Chill. Just hang out wherever.
[ ] I'm tired. Let's go to bed. Fairies?
>> No. 41569
File 121322611153.jpg - (195.77KB , 800x1200 , nemochillguys.jpg ) [iqdb]
41569
>>41562
>> No. 41570
[x] I wanna check out the Library.
Ask Patchy about how one becomes a youkai. Find out if "Staying in Yuka's flower field for too long" is on her list.
>> No. 41571
Also, {X} I'm tired. Let's go to bed. Fairies?

Because of the trippy attention span fault at the end.
>> No. 41572
>>41569

lol
>> No. 41573
[x] Let's Chill. Just hang out wherever.
>> No. 41574
[+] I wanna check out the Library.
Should probably level up our danmaku skills.
>> No. 41575
[x] I wanna check out the Library.
>> No. 41576
[ ] Let's Chill. Just hang out wherever.

When you are a druid, can you smoke weed?
>> No. 41577
>>41563
I'm thinking of actually adding "Chill" As one of Nemo's Latent Abilities.
>> No. 41578
>>41576
When you're a druid like Nemo, the weed bestows its righteous highs to you without need of fire, dude.
>> No. 41579
[X] I wanna check out the Library.
>> No. 41580
>Chill Touch
Necromancy
Level: Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Targets: Creature or creatures touched (up to one/level)
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial or Will negates; see text
Spell Resistance: Yes

A touch from your hand, which glows with blue energy, disrupts the life force of living creatures. Each touch channels negative energy that deals 1d6 points of damage. The touched creature also takes 1 point of Strength damage unless it makes a successful Fortitude saving throw. You can use this melee touch attack up to one time per level.

An undead creature you touch takes no damage of either sort, but it must make a successful Will saving throw or flee as if panicked for 1d4 rounds +1 round per caster level.
>> No. 41581
[x] I wanna check out the Library.

Patchy is chill. Let's hang out with her.
>> No. 41582
>Nemo: Do you like flowers?
>Patchouli: Get away from me. I'm allergic.
>Nemo: ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 41583
[x] I wanna check out the Library.
>> No. 41584
>>41569
>people here

geting lazy aren't we?
>> No. 41586
>>41584
Only meant as a distraction doodle, really.
I tend to act quickly on inspiration.
>> No. 41588
>>41586
Yeah, take it easy.
>> No. 41599
[x] I wanna check out the Library.

There's no place else specific you can think of to go, so you head to the Library, the last place left on the Scarlet Devil Daytime Tour. Asking the fairies around you for direction, you are cleanly pointed the fastest way to two, large ominous doors. You can tell just by looking at them that that a whole world of magic is behind these doors. You open them, and are greeted by entire rows and rows of books. Looking around, there's absolutely no one there. Maybe Patchouli is asleep. That would make sense. In fact, you kind of expect everyone to be asleep now.

[ ] Maybe you should sleep as well. Call for a bed
[ ] Wander around the rest of the mansion.
[ ] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
[ ] Lots of books ... unguarded books. Time to peruse.
>> No. 41601
>>41599
[ ] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.

Koakuma.
>> No. 41602
[x] Maybe you should sleep as well. Call for a bed
Before we get eaten by a Grue.
>> No. 41603
[ ] Lots of books ... unguarded books. Time to peruse.

Fuck off Marisa , I was here first.
>> No. 41604
>>41601

Koakuma left with Meiling.

[ ] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
>> No. 41605
[x] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
>> No. 41606
[ ] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
>> No. 41607
[X] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
>> No. 41608
[z] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
>> No. 41610
[X] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.

We need to ask for some kind of water spell to feed our buddies.
>> No. 41611
[+] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.
>> No. 41612
[x] Somebody has to be here, let's check around.

You wander around the library, looking for any signs of life. No one appears to even be in here today. No loud Magician stealing things, no masterminded concoctions, no wooden rocket ships. This place seems a lot more interesting in the doujins. You sigh, and finally give up on finding anyone. You head back the way you came and-

... umm, did I come this way? No, no, I went down this way, didn't I? Yeah, I remember these books. Err, wait wasn't I suppose to turn at the last bookshelf? I'll just backtrack and go that way ... was it left or right? Left or right?

You scratch your head. now what?

[ ] Go down the left path
[ ] Go down the right path
[ ] Wander aimlessly
[ ] HEEEAAALP!
>> No. 41613
>>41612
[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings.
>> No. 41614
[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings.
>> No. 41615
[X] Wander aimlessly

We could fly up. But we're chill.
>> No. 41617
[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings.
>> No. 41618
>>41613
Anon, you always have good ideas.

[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings.
>> No. 41619
[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings
>> No. 41620
[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings.
>> No. 41621
>>41615
Flying's awesome. But too energetic.

[+] Float up to get a view of your surroundings.
>> No. 41622
[ ] HEEEAAALP!

AGENTS ARE ... GOOOO!!!
>> No. 41625
Foiled again! Curse you, surprisingly simple write ins! CURSE YOOOUUUU!

[X] Fly up to get a view of your surroundings.

There's a Ceiling in your way. There.

... Hmph.

You rise up above the bookshelves to take a good look around the library. It seems the doorway was in fact down the left path. Taking another look through the library in this fashion, you also spot another person. He appears to be a guy dressed in a standard black wizard robe with a misplaced scarf tied around his neck. You are horrified by the idea of who that could be, but try to float away, however he seems to have noticed you.

"Hello!" He says in a perfectly normal American Accent. He picks up a simple broom, and hangs off of it as it brings him to the top of one of the bookshelves facing you. "I don't think I've seen you before. Are you a guest of the Mistress?" You nod politely, and he offers his name before you could ask. "I am called Henry, however my Witch's Name is Thornmallow." Right, Henry it is, then.

You tell him that your name is Nemo. "Ahh, I see. After the Dreamer himself "little Nemo in slumberland" Correct? Also, in latin it translates to "no one" where as in the Obscure African Language of Oromo it means "The Man." Signifying a balance between anonymity and the whole of humans as a single entity."

buh-wut? You try to comment, but all you can really add is that you're not a human. He ignores you.

"It's a very exquisite name as a true example of my theory. That a name should be given to those based on their personality, and that doing so at birth will have negative influences on they're conformity and ability to perceive."

This guy's already testing your ability to perceive.

"In any case, I'm afraid Patches is asleep. If you need any help in the library, don't fret to call my Name!"

He sits down on his broom and returns to where he was. You can't help but wonder who or what the guy is. What what's up with that names thing, anyway? You're pretty sure he's a Human Magician, at any rate.

[ ] Go down and talk to Henry some more.
[ ] Look around for random books you can read.
[ ] Head out of the library, Look around the mansion randomly
[ ] Head out and ask for a bed to sleep in.
>> No. 41626
>>41625
[ ] Head out and ask for a bed to sleep in.
>> No. 41628
[x] Look around for random books you can read.

Why not?
>> No. 41629
>>41625

[ ] Go down and talk to Henry some more.
[ ] "Can you recall the method of how you came Gensokyo?"
>> No. 41630
[ ] Go down and talk to Henry some more.
[ ] "Can you recall the method of how you came Gensokyo?"
>> No. 41631
[x] Go down and talk to Henry some more.
[x] "Can you recall the method of how you came Gensokyo?"

Henry is an interesting chap. Also writein.
>> No. 41632
[ ] Go down and talk to Henry some more.
[ ] "Can you recall the method of how you came Gensokyo?"
>> No. 41633
[z] Go down and talk to Henry some more.
[z] "Can you recall the method of how you came Gensokyo?"
>> No. 41635
[ ] Look around for random books you can read.
>> No. 41641
[ ] Look around for random books you can read.
>> No. 41644
[x] Go down and talk to Henry some more.

He looks at you. "Is there something you need after all?" He asks.

[x] "Can you recall the method of how you came Gensokyo?"

"My, what a strange question. Well, I was making a special transportation spell for my friends to try. I had them run it through me, and I'm not entirely sure if it worked. Of course, It must have since when I woke up, I was at this very island."

Woke up? Then does that mean...?

"Yes, I was knocked around by the resulting spell. I have a tendacy to make other people's spells too effective."

He seems to hum it off, but you're worry how dangerous this guy could truly be. He doesn't seem the type to do anything on purpose, though. Bad, Good, Anything at all really.

"Well, are there anymore questions?"

[ ] Yes...
[ ] No, I'll be fine, I'll just look around.
[ ] Nah, I'll check out the rest of the place.
[ ] Actually, I'm kind of tired.
>> No. 41646
[ ] Actually, I'm kind of tired.
>> No. 41647
I'm going to call it quits for now. I might post later tonight or tomorrow, keep the thread alive.
>> No. 41648
[x] Nah, I'll check out the rest of the place.
>> No. 41650
[ ] Actually, I'm kind of tired.
[ ] "Cya, Henry."
>> No. 41651
[+] No, I'll be fine, I'll just look around.
>> No. 41653
[] Do you like flowers?
>> No. 41654
[x] Actually, I'm kind of tired.
It's pitch black. We're very likely to be eaten by a Grue.
>> No. 41656
[ ] Nah, I'll check out the rest of the place.
>> No. 41658
>>41654
It's morning.
>> No. 41665
You guys do realize that a library is a graveyard of trees whose corpses have been desecrated by ink, right?
>> No. 41667
>>41665
Shhh! Maybe Nemo won't notice!
>> No. 41668
>>41665
Do you have any idea how much paper is made from a single tree?
>> No. 41669
>>41665
Wooden buildings don't seem to bother us, why should books? As long as the tress used to make the paper weren't uprooted they'll grow back.
>> No. 41670
>>41665
Maybe the paper is still alive!
[x] Talk to the books. Get them to reveal their secrets.
>> No. 41671
>>41670
Hell, some of the cursed books might be considered alive in some fashion. I bet that'd be a weird conversation.
>> No. 41674
File 121323812991.jpg - (89.74KB , 812x1165 , Character Material_27.jpg ) [iqdb]
41674
>"My, what a strange question. Well, I was making a special transportation spell for my friends to try. I had them run it through me, and I'm not entirely sure if it worked. Of course, It must have since when I woke up, I was at this very island."

>"Yes, I was knocked around by the resulting spell. I have a tendacy to make other people's spells too effective."

Is this the culprit? I think this is the culprit.

MISSION OBJECTIVES(Updated):
-Tell Yuka/the sunflowers an awesome story
-Introduce Yukari to Henry
>> No. 41676
>>41665
Also, Patchouli might well be able to produce her own paper via Wood-element magic.
>> No. 41677
Attn Zakeri,

Because Tesla hasn't archived your threads, and because I'm actually reading this one, I've started (and have almost finished) archiving it.

My question is, however: do you want me to correct your numerous mistakes? I'm a fairly experienced proofreader.

P.S. Awesome job
>> No. 41678
>>41677
135 events so far. About 25,000 words.
>> No. 41681
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/RMD.html
Here you go. I've corrected the obviously wrong bits in the first 1/16th, in terms of spelling and grammar, and have started on a list of less straightforward corrections that I feel need to be made. I'll do more tomorrow.
>> No. 41683
>>41677

I would be nice having someone to proofread them, but I have been keeping track of the story line myself, making a few of the proofread edits myself as I put them down again.

So I guess an easier way of saying this is go ahead and do whatever you want to, because if I don't like it, I already have a back-up copy.

P.S. Thanks
>> No. 42272
File 121377243617.jpg - (6.91KB , 500x423 , ScarletDevilGuestRoom.jpg ) [iqdb]
42272
[x] Actually, I'm kind of tired.

You yawn, bidding Henry farewell in whatever he's doing, and he nods in return. You float over to the library Entrance, and step outside. You can't imagine any worthwhile activities left to do, so instead, you ask a Fairy Maid floating by about sleeping conditions. Two nearby fairies fly off, and you are told to follow one. After weaving through the hallways, the fairy stops at a doorway in which Sakuya is standing next to. She opens the door and explains that you are meant to sleep here.

"I will wake you up when the Mistress calls for you." She says plainly. You nod to her and step inside.

This place is rather unattractive. There is no decor, it looks like it's maintained by a machine, and you're pretty sure the beds could use a replacing. You sigh, and tuck yourself in one of them. There aren't any windows or even a artificial light to be used for reading. Bleh.
>> No. 42274
File 121377365264.jpg - (34.89KB , 550x448 , Remicatt.jpg ) [iqdb]
42274
Mew

Nya

Raou

Meow

Rrrrraow

Aww, Look at all of the mewing kittens! They're just so adorable.

No, no. Calm yourself. You can only get one cat. The hardest part will be deciding which one to get.

Oh, look, in the corner! It's a particularly sullen gray cat. She is sitting in the corner, looking off in the distance. She doesn't seem to notice you even though you're standing outside her cage. She's happily purring away at her lazy lifestyle. Oh, how jealous! You wish you could just sit all day and read a book or something.

Oh, and this one behind you! Such elegance! Such a refined pose. This black cat stands at attention, eying you carefully. You reach through the bars of the cage and gentle rub the side of her face. She leans into the scratching, but maintains perfect balance and doesn't push to firmly into your touch.

Oh my! And this one over here is so majestic, isn't she? A Cute and quiet tabby cat who seems nothing short of a ballet dancer of cuteness. Ever puff of her fur, and purr, and even her cute little sneeze just emanates an ethereal glow of cute. She's just so adorable. You can't decide which of these cats you want to take home! You jus-

YEEOOWWPH

What was that awful screech? It came from the other side of that door. The one marked "Do Not Enter." It seems to have caught the other three's attention. They all seem ... saddened by it. You investigate. Opening the door provided no consequences. Looking down, you can see a spiraling staircase. You go down each step, unable to see the bottom of the curving hallway. After what must have been twelve flights of stairs, you finally come across another door that says "No, I mean it! Don't come in here!" You open the door and enter. In the middle of the room is another tabby cat. She seems young, and her body is facing the other way. You can't see anything except for the back side of her body. You approach her when a voice catches your attention.

"Ehh, looking for that one, are ya?" You turn around. You don't recognize him at all. "That one is off limits I'm afraid. She hasn't fully recovered. You see, she use to belong to someone important. But, one day, the cat was left alone. No one knows what happened to her owner, but she's been here ever since."

A Cat that lost her owner? But, haven't they all lost their owner? That's why they're here.

"She's not ready for a new owner yet. No one knows if she ever will be. For now, I suggest we both get out of here." That tone of urgency strikes you as odd. Is it dangerous here? If so, maybe we shouldn't leave the cat.

"Are you talking about him?" A Feminine Voice asks. You look around, but can't see any woman around. You turn to the cat. Her head has tilted to face you. You can only see one eye. It's glowing red. "I would prefer if you didn't speak of any owners again."

You turn to look at the man who you were speaking with. He has a look of genuine fear in his eyes. He grabs your hand and leads you to the doorway, but before you could even protest there is a loud noise up top. An Explosion? The stairway is collapsing! all of the wood is falling, and the debree covers the doorway. There isn't even any light in the room. Well there is one light.

You turn back to the cat.

The cat is staring back at you.

You can see it's eye.

It's.

Glowing.

Blood.

Red.

EYE.
>> No. 42276
You awake with a start. You're still in the pitch black room. You look around and see a Glowing Red Eye staring right back at you.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You scramble for the door, and bust right through it. Outside is Sakuya and Gre, and you fall right into Sakuya's arms. You yell frantically at her about the demon cat that's going to kill you. You point to the darkness filled room, screaming that the cat will take your soul away from you.

"C-calm down! I don't know what you're talking about!" Sakuya shouts back. Your startled yelps grow more frantic until finally, Gre punches you right in the face.

Afterwards, you calm down. You gather yourself enough to turn around. Remilia emerges from the room. "I do apologize if I scare you. That was not my intention" Remilia curtsies. "Now, what is this about demon kittens?"

[ ] Tell her it's not important.
[ ] Tell her about a little girl you found in the basement that was distraught over the loss of someone she loved.
[ ] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[ ] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.
>> No. 42277
[X] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[x] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.

"I know I'm handsome, but come on."
>> No. 42278
[X] Tell her about a little girl you found in the basement that was distraught over the loss of someone she loved.
>> No. 42280
[ ] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[ ] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.

Well, apparently even some things can rattle the unshakable Nemo. Creepy trippy dreams will do that to anyone, I guess, if'n they're followed up by more of the same on waking.
Time to regain our composure, though. We are Nemo. We are relaxed.
Take it easy, brah.
>> No. 42284
[ ] Instantly forget whatever you were talking about.

"Huh? I don't know any Daimon Kitano."
>> No. 42285
So who is symbolized by which cat?
>> No. 42289
[x] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[x] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.
I feel sorry for the poor schmuck of an outsider who got assigned to tend to Flandre. He probably got wasted, fast.
>> No. 42290
[+] Chill out.
[+] Tell her about a little girl you found in the basement that was distraught over the loss of someone she loved.
[+] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[+] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.
>> No. 42291
[ ] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[ ] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.
>> No. 42294
[x] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[x] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.
>> No. 42295
[x] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.
[x] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.

OH GOD CATS.
>> No. 42296
[x] Tell her you dreamed that a kitten with a glowing red eye locked you in a dark room.

The Three ponder the idea of such. Remilia speaks first. "I don't believe these dreams mean a whole lot. I'd suggest you ignore it."

Gre argues the point. "It could mean that he is afraid that something cute with glowing eyes will trap him somewhere."

"Oh my!" Remilia says as if she were flattered. "Cute you say? I'll take that as a compliment."

Wait a minute, then what does that "Trapping" Part mean...

[x] Ask Remilia why she was watching you sleeping.

Remilia stares at you with a blank smile. You turn your head to Sakuya, but she has a pretty stoic face. A Bit too stoic. In fact, More Stoic than possible. You turn to Gre, who now appears to have suddenly become vastly interested in a candlestick hanging from the wall.

An awkward silence passes.

Sakuya interrupts with "In any case, now that everyone is awake, I believe it is a reasonable time for Breakfast."

"I agree." Remilia responds. "I of course shall have the Usual. As for you Nemo you may ask for anything you like."

It doesn't look like you're ever going to get an answer for that question.

[ ] Eggs; Sunny Side Up, just because of the name.
[ ] Waffles! Definitely waffles.
[ ] Some Bacon or something sounds nice.
[ ] Write in
>> No. 42298
[x] Eggs; Sunny Side Up, just because of the name.
>> No. 42299
[x] "I guess some fruit might be nice. I'm don't eat that much now, so something light would do nicely."

Fruit eatan gaems.
>> No. 42300
[x] Bacon and eggs.
>> No. 42301
[z] "I guess some fruit might be nice. I'm don't eat that much now, so something light would do nicely."

A write-in is fine too. Plus it suit's who Nemo is.
>> No. 42302
[X] "I guess some fruit might be nice. I don't eat that much now, so something light would do nicely."
>> No. 42303
[ ] "I guess some fruit might be nice. I don't eat that much now, so something light would do nicely."
>> No. 42304
[X] "I guess some fruit might be nice. I don't eat that much now, so something light would do nicely."

Deleted my vote for correct grammar.
>> No. 42310
Remilia Spreads her wings and flies towards the main hallway. This leaves you, Gre and Sakuya.

[x] "I guess some fruit might be nice. I'm don't eat that much now, so something light would do nicely."

Sakuya Nods. "An odd choice, But That's just one of your selling points." She Blinks out of view.

You turn to Gre to ask what she means by Selling points. "Well, She did mention to me that you were able to fend of the Hong Dynasty by yourself. As you must know, we no longer have anyone protecting our property, so there is likely a chance Remilia will offer you a job here."

A Job? If Remilia is going to offer it, She'll probably be trying to get you to accept it. That must be what the "trapping" Part means, huh?

Gre leads you to the Dinning area, and you pick out a Seat. Gre Sits on the other side, and Remilia has already taken her place at the head of the Table. Soon, Henry walks in and takes a Seat at the far end by Gre.

"HEY! This must be the new kid!" You feel a slap on your shoulder. You turn to find a Brown haired Kid laughing at you for no reason. He takes a Seat next to you. "So I hear you're a youkai, huh? Bet Sakuya's Ecstatic."

"Yes, She is" Remilia says. "She regards you Highly, Mr. Nemo." You kind of blush.

You look back at the kid, and then you turn your Head to Remilia to find that Sakuya is already seated between you and her. You blink for a bit and look down at the Table. Everyone's Food is Ready except for Remilia's and The other guy's. You also notice Patchouli is still missing.

[ ] Ask What's up with this guy next to you
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she thinks about you
[ ] Ask About Patchouli
[ ] Just chill for a bit and eat.
>> No. 42314
[x] Ask What's up with this guy next to you.
[x] Ask About Patchouli

It'd be sort of callous to ask what she thought of you when she's sitting right next you.
>> No. 42315
[x] Just chill for a bit and eat.
>> No. 42316
[z] Ask What's up with this guy next to you.
[z] Ask About Patchouli

Good to see you writing again. I missed your stuff.
>> No. 42317
THERE HAS BEEN A DISTINCT LACK OF CHILL LATELY

[ ] Just chill for a bit and eat.
>> No. 42318
[ ] Just chill for a bit and eat.
>> No. 42319
[ ] Just chill for a bit and eat.

Need to ask them if they have any information they could give us on weird goings on and such.
>> No. 42320
[x] Just chill for a bit and eat.

All will be revealed in time. And if not? It wasn't worth it.
>> No. 42321
>>42314

Of course, You would be Asking her what she thought of you.

>>42316

Daaww...

[x] Just chill for a bit and eat.

You turn your attention to the fruit platter in front of your. There's an apple cut into thing slices, a Few squared chunks of watermelon, some pear slices an orange that has the skin cut away, a...

geez, you thought you told her that you ate light.

You begin to eat at whichever one seems tastiest to you. Next to you, the guy who's name you don't know stands up. "Hey, Sakuya, you didn't make anything for me..."

Sakuya nods to him, saying "It is not time for your breakfast. It is time for Remilia's."

You can spot a mischievous grin on the Vampire. The guy begins backing away from the table slowly.

"Is that so? Ahh, well in that Case I'll come back la-HAY~TEEER!"

Remilia jumps out of her chair and zooms directly into the kid who tried to make a run for it. She has effectively pinned the poor sap into the ground just to the side of the table. Remilia's Fangs have pierced the poor kid's neck, and you can see a single drop of blood pouring from the wound.

You return your attention to the food. Everyone else keeps eating as well.

The whole meal is rather silent. You've finished all of the fruits you were given (Although you admit it was a bit much more than you needed). And Gre, Sakuya, and Henry have all finished as well. Remilia Returns to her spot at head of the Table as well, leaving the kid's twitching body on the floor.

Sakuya stands. "Well, if everybody is finished with their meals, I'll clean up." And with that, She Blinks out of the room

Gre Stands up. The place in front of him, and in fact the entire table is cleaned up. "I shall attend to the flowers this evening." He turns towards the Mansion's Exit.

Henry Stands up as well. "I'm going back to the books. I was up all day, but I think I'm on the verge of something."

You stand up as well, noticing that the kid's body is no longer on the floor. Sakuya must have moved him.

[ ] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre
[ ] Henry seems to be onto something. I wonder what magic he's studying and if it'll be useful to me...
[ ] I haven't Seen Patchouli all ... ever. Where is she?
[ ] Didn't Remilia want to talk to me today?
>> No. 42322
[x] Just chill for a bit and eat.
>> No. 42324
[ ] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre

As a mind wanders, it always comes to flowers.
>> No. 42325
[ ] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre
>> No. 42326
[ ] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre
>> No. 42327
[x] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre

Flower talkan gaems.
>> No. 42328
[] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre
>> No. 42329
[ ] Didn't Remilia want to talk to me today?
>> No. 42330
[x] I'll go out and take a look at the flowers with Gre

You decide you want to go outside and enjoy the flowers. You tell Remilia that you'll be going outside for a bit.

"No you won't."

what? But it'll just be for a bit.

"We have a pressing engagement, afterwards You'll be able to enjoy the flowers as much as you wish."

Your eyes drift to the windows. You were hoping for a little more free time.

"So, I have heard from Sakuya that you are a powerful Youkai, correct? You were able to fend off those girls, correct?"

You nod. Although, truthfully it was the thread of making them Free Pincusions for Sakuya.

"And you have the unique ability to control the plants, correct? Even grass, when under your control will strangle any measly human that dares offend you."

n-now wait a minute, you're not that much of a badass. And why would you recklessly attack humans?

"I am intriged by your power. I will only ask this once. Will you resign yourself as the Scarlet Devil Guard?"

here it is, an offer from the Devil herself. But, what if you refuse? Hypothetically.

"Well then, I would have to challenge you for the right to enter the premise of our Island again."

Challenge? As in danmaku? But, you obviously don't have the skill to defeat her in battle. You only have two spellcards, and she's a stage six boss. Maybe you can get her to give you an easier Challenge if you don't bring up the Danmaku idea.

[ ] Accept the Position as Head Gate Guard.
[ ] Challenge her to Danmaku.
[ ] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?
>> No. 42331
[ ] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?
>> No. 42332
[ ] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?

Do not want to be new pincushion for Sakuya.
>> No. 42333
[ ] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?

There is no fucking way we can take Remilia. And the idea of staying at the SDM forever does not bode well with me.
>> No. 42335
[x] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?
>> No. 42336
[z] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?
>> No. 42338
Peace End Avoided
Bad End Avoided as well

[x] Figure out a different Challenge. A Fetch Quest maybe?

"Oh ho," Remilia is heartily laughing at your desperate attempt to avoid a dire consequence. "So, you think you can just bride me with something you don't even have yet? Like what?"

Well ... it doesn't have to be an easy one. You tell her it can be anything she wants. If she doesn't want you to return, then she can go ahead and make it an impossible task.

"Well, I was hoping you would accept the offer, but if you really wish to be a free spirit, I'm afraid I can't make any task easy for you. Of course, what's to say we just don't fight it out anyway? I did want to test your danmaku prowess after all from what Sakuya tells me."

This is going to end badly. There's no possible chance you have of beating her. You don't ever remember 1CCing EoSD Lunatic either, which will make this even more of a problem. You remind her that you can get her anything she wants. No matter what.

"I'm afraid that won't cu-" Remilia cuts herself off. Something seems to dawn upon her. Her face turns red, and she turns away from you. "...can I really ask him that?" She mutters to herself. "He did say anything..." She turns back to you and ahems. "Very well. I do have something in mind for you to fetch."

You breath a sigh of relief. This should be easy.

"I Want you to fetch me a Sarashi Worn by the Red-White."

... A Sarashi? As in that band she wraps around her chest? And in Reimu's version of a br-

"Well, Now that you know the task set forth by the Scarlet Devil, I am afraid you are no longer welcome until you can acquire This item."

Well, okay the-

"Sakuya." The Maid Blinks to Remilia's Side. "Please chase him off of the premise."

huh? Wait a minute, you can walk yourself to the Exit.

"Very Well." She says with a slight hint of disappointment in her voice.

No, Really, I'll just be on my way now...

Five Knives appear in Sakuya's Hands.

...

You are now flying over the Lake. To the West, you remember a cave. To the North is a large forest. On the eastern side of the Forest is a clearing that leads to the Hakurei Shrine. You also remember that Reimu is at the Village, but you may still be exiled from it. It is the Middle of the Night.

[ ] West
[ ] North
[ ] Northeast
[ ] Head towards the village
>> No. 42340
[ ] Northeast

Go take a look around the shrine.
>> No. 42342
[x] Northeast
>> No. 42343
[ ] Northeast

Fuck. I need to get to bed soon.
>> No. 42344
[z] Northeast
>> No. 42345
[x] Northeast
>> No. 42346
[x] Northeast

Taking the sidepath, you head over to the Hakurei Shrine. There are no Ice Fairies or Darkness Based Youkai around, so it's a relatively short trip.

Standing in front of the shrine, you notice the basic details.

You could enter, or knock. Of course, there's still the large Forest to the South. to the north is a large mountain, and to the west is, of course, the road.

[ ] Knock on the Shrine Door
[ ] North
[ ] South
[ ] West
>> No. 42348
[ ] Knock on the Shrine Door.

Do we have any money for donations?
>> No. 42349
>>42348

There will never be a time where you will need to donate.
>> No. 42350
[x] Knock on the Shrine Door.

Knock knock Miko~
>> No. 42351
[ ] Knock on the Shrine Door
>> No. 42352
[ ] Knock on the Shrine Door.
>> No. 42353
[x] Knock on the Shrine Door.

Knock knock knock.

...

Nothing happens.

Knock Knock Knock

"What? That can't be..."

It was a voice you don't recognize. The door opens, and a Blonde Woman wearing an ordinary purple gown looks out at you. She then looks down. Your gaze follows hers. There's a Gap underneath your feet. It looks like it leads to a river of some sort. Man, It's a good thing you were still floating...

[ ] Address to woman politely.
[ ] Be offended that the woman tried to get rid of you.
[ ] Don't react.
[ ] Get right down to business. Ask about Reimu.
>> No. 42355
[X] Address the woman politely.

Very, very politely.

Very.
>> No. 42356
{X} Address the woman politely.
>> No. 42358
[x] chill
[x] Address to woman politely.
>> No. 42359
[X] Address the woman politely.
[X] Get right down to business. Ask about Reimu.
>> No. 42364
[x] Address to woman politely.

"So, you're a Youkai huh? Well, Whatever. It's not my shrine, so I don't care who invades."

"Yukari, Don't be so rude." You don't recognize the voice. It's Male.

"Ehh, forget it. If he came to the Shrine, He's probably here for Reimu anyway." Yukari turns to you. "She's not here. She left like, two or three days ago. Probably beating up that silly new flower speaking Youkai or something." Reimu hasn't returned? You heard she got beat on a little at the Village, but you didn't think it would be that bad.

[ ] Thank Yukari, Head to the Village
[ ] Ask who that guy was
[ ] Ask her what she means by "That Silly Flower Talking Youkai?"
[ ] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu
>> No. 42365
[ ] "Dude that 'silly new flower speaking Youkai' was totally me, and more importantly..."
[ ] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu
>> No. 42366
[ ] Ask her what she means by "That Silly Flower Talking Youkai?"
[ ] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu
>> No. 42367
{X} "Dude, that 'silly new flower-speaking Youkai' was totally me, but more importantly..."
{X} Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu
>> No. 42370
[ ] "That Silly Flower Talking Youkai? Oh, that would be me. I actually came here to talk to her about that incident, but..."
[ ] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu
>> No. 42371
[X] Tell her about the nice "Silly Flower Talking Youkai" that carried Chen home
[X] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu
>> No. 42375
[ ] "That Silly Flower Talking Youkai? Oh, that would be me. I actually came here to talk to her about that incident, but..."
[ ] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu


P.S. Horray! Also: During work too. This is perfect.
>> No. 42378
File 121379566744.jpg - (356.29KB , 1024x768 , creepyyukari.jpg ) [iqdb]
42378
[x] "Dude that 'silly new flower speaking Youkai' was totally me, and more importantly..."

This gathers an interested hum from Yukari. You can she here eyes growing wider, inspecting you. "Ahh, I see. So you're Nemo, huh? I heard a little about you from Ran. She says you're a nice fellow, but I Don't Care ~<3" You can feel the weight of the words "I don't care" on you, along with the heart. "So then, If she's not chasing you, then where is she?"

[x] Tell Yukari about what happened to Reimu

"Oh no!" She gasps with extreme sarcasm. "Poor little Reirei got a boo boo on the head after some poor idiot from the outside world hit her? Man, I hate all the outsiders who think they can waltz in and live their fantasy life. It's a hard job being a resident of Gensokyo, and only the strongest few should even grace this land, don't you think?"

You agree whole hearted. Those idiots really don't deserve a chance to walk the land.

"Those Idiots?" She asks particularly. "You speak as if you're not one of them."

What? You're a youkai though, aren't you? And you've taken to not doing anything that would piss off anyone right?

"I Don't Care ~<3" Those words haunt you. "If anything, it sounds like you're trying to hard to get on people's good side." You try to convince her otherwise, but she cuts in before you can even say anything. "HEY! I have a good idea. Let's see if you can survive this!"

She folds her hands together, and pulls out another gap. She stretches it out, and wraps it around you. The Gap closes in front of you, and you look around to see you're in the middle of the Human Village.

Two of the natives spot you. "Hey! That's that plant youkai from the other day!" Uh oh, they recognize you!

Behind you, you can hear Yukari shouting in a false baritone. "Yes, And I've finally come back for the Shrine Maiden herself. That attack on that poor old lady was just to draw her out. I had my thugs take her out from behind, but those idiots couldn't even bring her to me."

The guys stare at you in shock. "Y-you were after the Shrine Maiden all this time? You monster!"

Not cool, Yukari, seriously Not Cool!

The last thing you can hear is her laughing like an idiot before any trace of her disappears. The two guys are completely enraged and chasing after you.

[ ] Run for the hills!
[ ] No choice, I have to beat them up.
[ ] Guys! Chill, There's no need to fight.
[ ] Scream for help. Anyone's help.
>> No. 42382
>>42378

[x] "Guys! Chill, There's no need to fight."
[x] Just float up into the air out of their reach.
[x] "That wasn't my voice anyway; can't you differentitate my drawl from that of some gap lady?"
>> No. 42385
[ ] "Guys! Chill, There's no need to fight. This is all a misunderstanding."
[ ] Just float up into the air out of their reach.
[ ] "That wasn't my voice anyway; can't you differentitate my drawl from that of some gap lady?"
These additions seem good.
>> No. 42386
>>42385
Also, there has seriously not been enough chill recently.
>> No. 42388
[] "Guys! Chill, There's no need to fight."
[] Just float up into the air out of their reach.
[] "That wasn't my voice anyway; can't you differentitate my drawl from that of some gap lady?"
>> No. 42389
Guys. I just want to tell you that I love you all. Today has been the most rewarding for me, and I hope it's been good for you, too. This has been my first time doing one of these, so I hope it turns out well.

Writing.
>> No. 42391
[x] "Guys! Chill, There's no need to fight."

You call out that this is just a misunderstanding. They don't even look like they can hear you anymore. Neither of them Respond at all. They keep charging towards you.

[x] Just float up into the air out of their reach.

You begin to run for it, floating up into the air.

A Sharp female voice calls out "NO YOU DON'T!" You feel a pair of hands pulling on your kimono, and ultimately you lose your balance and fall on top of her. You roll over, quickly apologizing for it, but she continues to struggle over you.

[x] "That wasn't my voice anyway; can't you differentiate my drawl from that of some gap lady?"

You try to pin the blame on Yukari, reasoning that this isn't your fault, and that you never said those things. You never planned for that woman to get hurt in the first place. You never planned for Reimu to come. You neve-HURK

It seems you're pinned down. You're in for what could be the greatest beating of your life. Another man stands on top of you. He hoists up a staff, on the tip is a golden ring. He then thrusts it into your chest.

You can hear him mutter a curse. No, wait, you're the cursed one. He must be uttering a Blessing. You lurch yourself away in fear, but you can't even move. a Searing pain that dwarfs that of the initial thrust spreads throughout your chest. You can feel your body is burning away. This burn. It must be the holy and blessed energy that is used to exterminate youkai.

Your last thoughts were of Ran and Chen.
>> No. 42392
>>42391
This is not very chill at all.
>> No. 42393
( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 42394
[ ] Back one choice?
[ ] Scream for help. Anyone's help.

If we die by being chill then we will survive if we do the opposite. The lagic is flawless.
>> No. 42395
[] Back one choice
[] Run for the hills!
>> No. 42396
[x] Back 1 choice
[x] This place is bust; time to get the hell out of Dodge.
>> No. 42397
okay, might as well let everyone know I don't plan on stopping.

[ ] Try Again
-[ ] Run for the hills!
-[ ] No choice, I have to beat them up.
-[-] Guys! Chill, There's no need to fight.
-[ ] Scream for help. Anyone's help.
[ ] Ask ______ For Help
[ ] Restart from Last Map Selection
[ ] Save and Quit -> Start New File

You can only use the Try Again option once per new choice.
You can ask anyone for help, and that character may provide insight on what going on in my mind; provided you've met that person in the story before.

Everything else should be self explainitory
>> No. 42401
[ ] Restart from Last Map Selection

Try the shrine again. Maybe.
>> No. 42402
[x] Restart from Last Map Selection
>> No. 42403
>>42400
no
>> No. 42404
[x] Restart from Last Map Selection
>> No. 42405
[x] Restart from Last Map Selection
>> No. 42406
[x] Restart from Last Map Selection
>> No. 42407
[x] Restart from Last Map Selection

I guess?
>> No. 42408
Aww, backing down huh? I guess Nemo will never truly learn...

[x] Restart from Last Map Selection

As the wheel of time turns and turns
Our memories of recent events burns
Magic Eraser!

...


Standing in front of the shrine, you notice the basic details.

You could enter, or knock. Of course, there's still the large Forest to the South. to the north is a large mountain, and to the west is, of course, the road.

[ ] Knock on the Shrine Door
[ ] North
[ ] South
[ ] West
>> No. 42409
>>42408

[ ] South

We haven't been to the forest in a while.
>> No. 42410
[ ] Knock on the Shrine Door
>> No. 42411
Okay, I need to shower and get ready to meet up with someone important.

After that, I think I'll finally go to bed. I've been up all night, and it's after 11:00 A.M.
>> No. 42412
[x] South
>> No. 42413
[x] South

Lets talk to the trees.
>> No. 42414
[ ] South
>> No. 42416
[x] Open the door and float inside, ignoring whoever you come across. Find a sarashi.
>> No. 42417
[z] South
>> No. 42419
[x] Open the door and float inside, ignoring whoever you come across. Find a sarashi.

You slide open the door and head inside. Turning, you see Yukari. She looks up at you surprised. By her side is a man in a blue sweatshirt wearing a blue scarf and large black headphones. He has no other distinguishing features, unless you count the Well Crafted Paper Fox Mask covering his face. You ignore the both of them and press on into the next room. You see a set of drawers on the side, and search through them. You pick through the red outfits until you find a large white band that could be used to wrap one's chest with. You fold it nearly in your hands and carry it back out, bypassing Yukari and the Fox-Mask Stranger.

The Fox-Mask turns to Yukari and asks "Shouldn't we do something about this."

Yukari sighs. "Ehh, it's Reimu's problem. Let her deal with it when she gets back."

Obtained Sarashi.

---

but seriously, South wins.

[x] South

You head down towards the forest. Speaking to it, the trees tell you of two houses in the middle of the forest, although seperate enough away from each other. Of course, the Shrine is just Northeast of here, and the Mountain is straight north. You can still head west to the Village. It's still midnight-ish

[ ] Head to the Messy house
[ ] Head to the less Messy House
[ ] Northeast
[ ] North
[ ] West
>> No. 42420
[ ] Head to the less Messy House
[ ] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.
>> No. 42425
[ ] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.
>> No. 42426
[ ] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.
>> No. 42427
[x] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.

Poor Reimu. Getting knocked out and what not.
>> No. 42428
[ ] Head to the less Messy House
[ ] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.
>> No. 42429
[X] Head to the less Messy House
[X] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.
>> No. 42431
[z] Head to the less Messy House
[z] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.
>> No. 42511
[X] Head to the less Messy House
[X] Wonder how Takeda and Reimu are faring.