[Return]
Archived thread

File 121306939655.jpg - (15.48KB , 496x233 , Chancetime.jpg ) [iqdb]
41190 No. 41190
[x] 57
[x] 55
[x] 45
[x] 12
[x] 23
[x] ⑨

Results: Failure. Destination is not changed.

You head on for what feels like an eternity, but you are soon greeted by while looks like greenery.

Trees! Yes, and they must be pine trees. you fly down low, and soon you a greeted by a large mansion surrounded in a fancy iron gate. You land on your feet in front of the iron gate, and mindlessly you open the door. You walk up the pathway, and are shortly greeted by a butler. He turns to greet you.

"Are you an invited guest?"

You tell him that you're not, but you have no ill intentions towards any living creature (Dolls are debatable as living.)

"I see. Wait here, and I shall fetch the Chief Maid." He must mean Sakuya.

[ ] Wait here
[ ] Wander around, take a peek inside the mansion while nobody's looking.
[ ] You're not certain Sakuya would enjoy you being here. Let's go.

>> No. 41192
[X] Wait here

Meiling is going to be in a bit of trouble.
>> No. 41193
[x] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.
>> No. 41194
[x] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.
>> No. 41195
[ ] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.
>> No. 41196
[z] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.

Flower talkan gaems.
>> No. 41197
[x] Wait here and ask the plants who that butler was.
Is someone in the mansion practicing Mind Control?
>> No. 41198
[x] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.
>> No. 41200
[x] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.

>>41192
I guess she's off duty now? Or maybe we're at the Prismriver mansion.
>> No. 41202
[+] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.
Good to get the perspective of someone with no dishonesty.
>> No. 41205
I should have known people were going to ask the plants.

[x] Wait here and ask the nearby plants how the people inside are.

Gre steps inside in the Mansion and calls out for Sakuya.

You turn around to ask the Tree what the people inside the mansion are like. You ask them about the butler first.

"Gre here is a fine man that has unfortunately found himself at out door. He was taken in by me as a new idea that the mistress has had since the emergence of such people."

You turn around and find that Sakuya has already appeared. Gre, the butler, is now stepping outside of the doorway. You weren't expecting her to come so soon, but in retrospect it should have been obvious.

"I see you enjoy speaking with wildlife? Are you perhaps a misanthropic individual?"

You suppose out loud that you are, since you are no longer human to begin with.

"Ahh, a Youkai. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sakuya Izayoi of the Scarlet Devil Mansion." You both nod to each other. This newfound respect disturbs you a little. Gre also seems to be a little put off. he turns his head to the side and tries to maintain a air of elegance.

"So, you are one of the few who have turned into a youkai rather than a ghost. You must have an interesting fate attached to you."

You silently laugh to yourself, and ask if such a fate is worth noting.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure my Mistress would like to see into it. If you will meet her, I shall have Gre escort you to her. I will leave ahead of you to tell her of your arrival."

You sigh. This fancy talk is starting to get to you. You notice she's already dissappeared, and you begin to follow the Butler.

As you are walking down the long hallways, you find you have the time to ask him a question or two.

[ ] Ask about the other humans
[ ] Ask about what his deal is with Sakuya
[ ] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.
[ ] Walk in silence.
>> No. 41210
[X] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.

She's dead
>> No. 41212
[x] "What has life been like for the inhabitants here since the emergence of new people?"
>> No. 41214
[x] Ask about the other humans
[x] Ask about what his deal is with Sakuya
[x] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.

If he wants to bone Sakuya, give him a thumbs up.
>> No. 41216
[X] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.
>> No. 41217
File 121307095877.jpg - (95.89KB , 640x480 , 1194376044568.jpg ) [iqdb]
41217
[x] Ask about the other humans
[x] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.

>>41210
Shut up she's hiding
>> No. 41220
[x] Ask about the other humans
[x] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.
>> No. 41222
[ ] Ask about the other humans
[ ] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.
>> No. 41225
[x] Ask about the other humans
[x] Ask about what his deal is with Sakuya
[x] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.
>> No. 41228
[x] Ask about the other humans
Specifically, the humans that became Youkai like us. We're not a unique case? Are we going to have chance encounters with other "gifted" outsiders as well?
>> No. 41241
[ ] Ask about the other humans
[ ] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.
>> No. 41273
[x] Ask about the other humans

The Butler turns to face you. He then turns back to the way he was walking and begins to speak

"Yes, You've heard of the 'idea' that the Young Mistress has come up with, correct? Her idea was that with the emergence of outsider such as myself, that the members of the Scarlet Devil Mansion are to take in a single human that is to service them. Sakuya was originally against the idea," You can hear the dissatisfaction in his voice "But She has agreed to it for the Young Mistress's sake. I was taken in by Sakuya herself as a result. There are two others besides me. One is a man studying magic alongside Miss Knowledge, and he is able to locate any object that has a word written on it. The other human is a social type to has lodged himself in a place that puts Sakuya at ill ease next to Remilia herself."

I see. So then I guess that leaves Koakuma, China, and Flandre.

[x] Ask about the gate guard. You noticed she didn't bother you.

"Oh yes, I've heard about that." Heard about it? Did something happen to her? He continues. "I was not here when it occurred, but the story is along the lines that when the Emergence of outsides was at it's peak, Many people were able to break into the mansion. Sakuya's first reaction was to punish Miss Meiling, however most of the humans stood up for her sake. They say she was moved to Tears, and took all of the humans that stood up for her to another Island located on the Lake. She also convinced Miss Knowledge's Previous servant to abandon the library." So then in the end, China and Koakuma moved to a different island? You wonder if you would have ended up there if your flight was altered by some chance.

"But, as of now, We are at war with the Hong Dynasty."

You stifle your laughter.

after a bit more walking in silence, you come across a large door frame. Gre pulls open the left door, and presents it for you to enter. As you do, he closes the door.

In front of you, a Girl with red hair and White clothing is sitting behind a table. You can clearly see two bat wings attached to her.

"Welcome, welcome. Sakuya tells me that you are a Youkai that speaks to plants. Is this correct?" You nod. "I see. Sit down." You do. "now, I would of course like to discuss your arrive and the means of your stay if you so choose to. Unfortunately..." She trails off and looks up to a window. The Architecture is awkward, and doesn't allow for sunlight to enter at a good angle. "I am afraid it is very late in the night for me. We will have to postpone this discussion until tomorrow night."

She snaps her fingers, and Sakuya appears beside her. "Please prepare my bed. And make sure that our guest does not leave during the day." Sakuya nods and blinks out. So, you're stuck here for the day, huh? Remilia stands and walks for the door. She turns to you. "You made do whatever you please during the day. If you are hungry, or in need of rest, tell one of the maids and they will fetch someone who can service you. do be sure not to cause a ruckus. If you wake me, I will end you." Ahh, she's so moe I'm going to die. For real, apparently.

She makes her leave, and you are free to do whatever you choose.

[ ] Head to the Library
[ ] Head to the Garden
[ ] Head wherever
[ ] Ask for a Bed
>> No. 41279
[X] Head to the Garden.

Natch.
>> No. 41280
>>41273

[ ] Head to the Garden

Flower talkan gaems.
>> No. 41281
[x] Head to the Garden
On the off-chance that seeing a hedge garden maze will inspire us to make an extremely intricate third Spell Card.
>> No. 41283
File 121307483480.jpg - (179.62KB , 1280x960 , 121089996883.jpg ) [iqdb]
41283
>>41273
>red hair and White clothing
Wha?
>> No. 41285
>red hair and White clothing
what?
[X] Head to the Library
>> No. 41287
[X] Ask her to Bed
>> No. 41289
[ ] Head to the Garden

You know you saw this coming.
>> No. 41290
[x] Head to the Garden
>> No. 41292
File 121307547742.jpg - (48.69KB , 801x562 , RemiliaRedwhite.jpg ) [iqdb]
41292
>>41283
>>41285

Umm... She dyed it? Damn, I'm really tired...

I'm sticking with White though, because she really does look awesome like that.

[x] Head to the Garden

You begin heading back down the long pathway. You reach the outside, and explore the side of the mansion. You find a hedge surrounding in which is seems the residents of the house can enjoy the brisk night, drinking tea outside. You sit down in one of the chairs, and begin speaking the to flowers.

---

I'm cutting off hear because I'm tired enough to screw up red with blue. I'll try to update more often, but I hope you've enjoyed it.
>> No. 41334
Zakeri, a bit of a request for you; could you please always put to the thread title both the game's name AND the thread number we're on. It would help anyone who joins up later in locating the threads.
>> No. 41343
File 121311562791.png - (146.10KB , 372x716 , Nemo.png ) [iqdb]
41343
Shwaaahh
>> No. 41344
>>41343

Awesome.
>> No. 41345
>>41343

Hermit ℳℴℯ
>> No. 41346
>>41345
>Vagabond ℳℴℯ
fixed
>> No. 41347
> butler
> Gre

Oh dear. Cyframes? In my Gensokyo?