[Return]
Archived thread

File 12127616556.jpg - (98.42KB , 650x946 , 470b3349f61faa9e321b04c0620c16b2.jpg ) [iqdb]
40617 No. 40617
Staying here might not be that bad, but... You'd rather be around Aya right now rather than Futako. You push him away and ruffle his hair a bit. "Maybe later, I have to go with Aya. Sorry..." You sigh. Might as well humour him. "...Tako-chan." Really. You could never speak like this on regular basis.
Futako blushes, and looks to the ground. "Uh, yeah! That would really be great!" Is he just acting, or is he really like this?
You could care less, actually. You move for the door, and gesture Aya to follow. She gets up, and gives small bow to Ran and Futako.
"Thanks for the offer, but she is right. We have to go."
She walks out, and you follow. Once again, she grabs hold of you, and takes off. This is starting to get annoying, can't you fly yourself?
As you get farther from the houses, you hear the familiar sound of lost people again, but soon it disappears again. What are those for?
'It's the charm cast on this place.'
A charm? But isn't the thing here that you only get here when you're lost?
'You might find out later. Remember to thank me then.'
What's up with that? If you ask something from Claymore, shouldn't he tell it straight?
He doesn't answer.

As you've gotten away from Mayohiga, Aya looks down to you and grins. "So, what do you think of her?"
"Who? Ran?"
"No silly! Futako!"
Ah, right. Him. Truth to be told, you're doing your best to forget that. Aya seems to think of him as a girl, so you should go with it too.
"Isn't she a bit... Weird? I mean, she really isn't normal."
It takes a while for Aya to respond. Seems like she's looking for right words. "...Wow. You really noticed it just like that? I didn't know before Yuyuko told me! What gave it away?"
What ever did? You do have a talking sword in your head that tells you things, but you don't know how Aya would react if you told her that. "Just intuition. And she did hug me."
"Want to meet her again?"
"...I'd rather not."
"Heh, so that's not your thing then. Fine by me." Aya, it's not like you don't like guys. But he is just... Better not to say anything.
'Oh, you had me worried there for a second.'
...You probably don't want to hear this, but it's not like you can ignore Claymore.
'I thought you were only into girls.'
His way of thinking is... Actually not so weird. So far you've only been getting closer to girls, but it's not like you've had much chances for interacting with guys. Only one that you've met was Rinnosuke, and he was... Not really your type.
'What's the matter? Futako does not count?'
Futako doesn't count.
It gets quiet again.

"Hey, remember when I came in to the room?" Aya speaks again, this time sounding exited.
"After Reimu, when you had been listening on us?" You do remember, with that 'WHAT A SCOOP!' and all.
"Yeah. What were you talking about with Ran before that?"
"...Before?"
"Before Reimu came in. Ran looked pretty glad that I hadn't been listening for long, so it had to be important!" So Aya didn't forget about that. Perhaps it would've been better if Ran had kept her mouth shut.
"Uh.."
[ ] Tell her the truth, it wasn't important anyway.
[ ] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.
[ ] Make something up.
_______________

And to answer this: >>40338
Futako is still girl with a dick. Adahn just started calling her "him" becuase Claymore told her that she is a guy.
Neither Claymore or Adahn are exactly familiar with futa.

Previous thread deleted due to CP.

>> No. 40619
[ ] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.

What does Adahn look like again?
>> No. 40620
[x] Make something up.
Even though I STILL can't think of anything yet.
>> No. 40621
[x] Make something up.
>> No. 40622
File 121276208615.jpg - (341.88KB , 987x1400 , sword_dancers_000.jpg ) [iqdb]
40622
>>40619
Appearently a cross between Kyonko and Archerko.
Possibly genderswapped character looks like two other genderswapped characters. Huh.
>> No. 40624
[x] Make something up.
We'll tell her there's a dragon in Gensokyo.
>> No. 40626
>>40622
Jesus christ, someone needs to draw this.
>> No. 40628
[ ] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.
>> No. 40629
[X] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.

I'm not very sure about Adahn skill in bluff.
>> No. 40630
[X] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.

No lying, though. Not to Aya.
>> No. 40631
[x] Make something up.
Going "I'm not telling" will just make Aya that much more eager to get that information out of us(or find something else to report about us instead.). Just throw her a bone so that she won't ever mention it again. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
>> No. 40632
[x] Make something up.
YOU ARE TIED.
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A SLOW MOVING STORY.
RIP AND TEAR YOUR TIE.
>> No. 40633
[x] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.

Lying would be easier. I'd still rather not.
>> No. 40634
>Aya won't like you keeping information from her,
[x] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.
Whatever, let's piss her off already.
>> No. 40635
[x] Ran told you not to tell, keep your promise.
>> No. 40636
Looks like you wont break Ran's trust. This will be ta... Damnit, I've been doing this from the beginning, no need to say it now.
>> No. 40640
Ran trusted you enough to tell you, and you promised her. No way you'll tell Aya just moments after that. "Aya, I'm sorry."
"Huh? What for?"
"I promised Ran not to tell. So.."
"Hmph." Aya looks away from you, to the distance. "I see, I'll just have to work on it myself, then." She seems annoyed. You can understand that though, she's a reporter and... Actually, what will she write now?
It gets quiet, with Aya seemingly just flying around, looking for something.

"Aah, this is annoying!" Suddenly Aya yells out loud.
"What's the matter?" You look up, and see her frowning.
"I can't decide where to go!" She looks down to you again. "Listen, could I drop you off to somewhere?"
[ ] Just stick around her.
[ ] Ask her to take you back to her house.
[ ] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
[ ] You haven't yet been to human village. You could go there.
>> No. 40641
[x] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
I want to know why SDM is so interested in us.
Worst thing that can happen is we're BAD END'd and we roll back to this. Best case scenario is we get new allies for our MYSTERY ANTAGONIST.
>> No. 40642
[x] Ask her to take you back to her house.
>> No. 40643
[X] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.

Oho, why not advance the plot?
>> No. 40644
[x] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
Aya wants a story to make up for the fact that we're tightlipped due to Ran's promise?
Let's show her how someone might possibly be out for our head. That'll make one hell of a scoop.
>> No. 40645
[ ] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
>> No. 40646
[X] Ask her to take you back to her house.

Back to Moemiji.
>> No. 40647
[ ] Ask her to take you back to her house.
>> No. 40648
[X] Ask her to take you back to her house.
>> No. 40649
[x] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
Gentlemen, I like plot.
Gentlemen, I like plot.
Gentlemen, I LOVE plot.
>> No. 40650
[x] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
>> No. 40651
[x] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.

Just because I think it's funny to go the one place Sakuya won't look for us.
>> No. 40652
[x] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
>> No. 40653
[X] Visit that mansion. Better have it over now.
>> No. 40654
>>40651

Remember, it's probably not Sakuya who actually wants to see us.
>> No. 40657
>>40654
I know, but she'll be out looking for days before she gives up, and we'll be at her house the whole damn time.
>> No. 40659
File 121277240489.jpg - (110.06KB , 364x600 , 1194297455848.jpg ) [iqdb]
40659
"Sakuya is looking for me, right?"
"...Yeah?"
"And she will find me, no matter what?"
"Adahn, you don't mean you're going to..."
"Yeah, can you take me to that mansion?"
Even though Aya expected this, she almost stops, and goes silent for a moment. "Listen. If you will go inside Scarlet Devil Mansion, I can't guarantee that you get out alive."
"I know. But I'll end up going there sooner or later."
"...You insist?"
"Yeah."
She sighs, and changes her course again. "I sure hope you know what you're doing."

Soon you see that building again, the one which you've flown over quite few times already. But close like this...
It really is incredible. The whole thing is painted in deep scarlet, and surround it is a huge wall, with large gate. Compared to everything Japanese that you've seen here so far, it looks pleasantly western.
But since everybody around here can fly, does that wall really help?
Aya lands some distance away from building, and sets you down. "Listen, you should handle this yourself. But I'll stick by until you get inside." There's worry in her voice. Is this place really that dangerous? "That gate-keeper is probably the easiest person from the mansion to deal with. Talk to her first." She turns away from you to look at the mansion.
"The gate-keeper? How do I recognize her?"
She lets out small laugh, but then looks back at you. "You'll know."

You walk closer to the building, and see just how huge that gate is. And on the side of it, there stands single red haired girl dressed in green china-dress, leaning on the wall with her eyes closed. It's almost as if she was...
No. She's the gate-keeper, no way she's sleeping on the job. get closer to her, and wait for some kind of reaction.
.
.
.
...Nothing. Guess she really is sleeping. You reach out to her, and try tapping her shoulder.
"SORRY SAKUYA!" She jumps up, and yells the instant you touch her. She starts holding her head, and closes her eyes tightly. "I'm sorry Sakuya! Please don't do anything!"
This is horrible. You should do something. "Hey." You tap her shoulder again, she opens her eyes. "I'm not Sakuya."
"Ah. That's good..." She eases up, and stands straight. "But why are you here? This isn't a place normal humans usually come to."
[ ] "Sakuya has been asking around for me."
[ ] "I believe somebody from this mansion wants to meet me."
[ ] Try rushing past her.
[ ] "Actually, never mind." Leave, and have Aya carry you somewhere else. (Specify)
>> No. 40665
[X] "Sakuya has been asking around for me."
[X] "I believe somebody from this mansion wants to meet me."
>> No. 40666
[x] "Well, I don't think I'm quite normal."
[x] "Sakuya has been asking around for me."
[x] "Does somebody from the mansion want to meet me?"
D-DON'T SAY NORMAL!
>> No. 40667
[X] "Sakuya has been asking around for me."
[X] "I believe somebody from this mansion wants to meet me."
>> No. 40668
[ ] "Sakuya has been asking around for me."
[ ] "I believe somebody from this mansion wants to meet me."
>> No. 40671
[X] "Sakuya has been asking around for me."
[X] "I believe somebody from this mansion wants to meet me."
>> No. 40673
File 121277514780.gif - (12.78KB , 100x100 , F5inglikethemotherfuckingfistofthenorthstar.gif ) [iqdb]
40673
>> No. 40675
"Sakuya has been asking around for me." You give moment for the news to sink in, and then continue. "I believe somebody from this mansion wants to meet me."
"Sakuya was looking for you? Hmm.." The girl thinks for a moment, then snaps her fingers. "Ah, you must be that one! Yeah, she mentioned you."
She looks at the Claymore. "Hmm, actually you're not very normal, are you?"
'She is wrong. You are very normal.'
Claymore, you get it already. You laugh, and scratch back of your head. "No, that's just something I picked up. Haven't had chance to use it yet."
"Oh, I see." She looks kind of disappointed. "Just let me call for Sakuya, and..."
"I am already here."

For a moment you hear passing sound of many clocks, but only for a while.
The voice came from behind you. You turn around, and see silver-haired girl, dressed in maid outfit. She has her eyes closed, and arms crossed. This has to be Sakuya. Weird, when you Aya took you here you didn't see anybody else near the mansion, where did she come from?
'What were you doing?'
What? You were just talking to that girl.
'For few minutes neither you or that gate-guard did nothing, you just stood there. I tried everything to get your attention.'
Funny. You don't remember anything about that. But now that he mentions it, your head hurts for a bit. Anyway, back to that girl...
She seems to be inspecting you. "Hmm, mistress' description wasn't completely accurate, but I can see the resemblance." She smiles. "I guess I should thank you for showing up here on your own. Makes my job a lot easier. What dd you come here for?"
You don't get to answer, as the Chinese looking gate-guard speaks before you. "She said that she thinks somebody from here wants to meet her."
Sakuya gives her cold stare, and the girl steps back a bit. "Thank you China. I believe she could explain that herself." Wow, her name is China? well, that does fit her, with those clothes and all. Sakuya smiles again and looks back to you. "But you are right, mistress asked me to find you. Please wait a moment.
She reaches into her pocket and...

There's that sound again. Tens, maybe hundreds of different kinds of clocks, just ticking away.

There's a light 'click', and Sakuya's position seems to shift for a bit. And that sound of clocks fades away again.
'Again! Stop doing that!'
Claymore, no matter what you say, you didn't go silent again.
'Don't you notice anything weird? Pay attention!'
Anything weird before Claymore started complaining? Hmm... Is that Sakuya normal?
'She should be human. But what bothered me was that she could move when neither you or that gate-guard monster didn't.'
Oh, so China isn't human, then? That might be good to know.
Sakuya speak. "It seems that mistress can't see you right now. The moment she is ready, I'll come inform you, now that I know where you live..." She looks over your shoulder, probably to Aya who is still waiting back there.
[ ] Insist on meeting her now.
[ ] Ask if you can wait here.
[ ] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
>> No. 40676
[x] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
>> No. 40677
[ ] Insist on meeting her now.
>> No. 40678
[ ] "Alright."
[ ] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
>> No. 40680
Right. If you Aya to take you somewhere else, say where.
>> No. 40681
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.

Aya~
>> No. 40682
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.

Back to her house
>> No. 40683
[x] Ask Aya if that sounds alright with her; if so, ask her to take you somewhere else
Seems rude to leave her out.

Are we heading back home, or wandering around again? If the latter:
[x] Ask Sakuya, "We might be out for a while longer, can we set a time to meet?"
>> No. 40684
[x] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.

You and Aya sneak in SDM NOTHING COULD GO WRONG WITH THIS PLAN.
>> No. 40685
Am I the only one who read this?

>>40680
>> No. 40686
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.

TO MOMIZI.
>> No. 40709
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.

Go find the next scoop!
>> No. 40719
File 121279284228.jpg - (102.44KB , 700x526 , 1207523709703.jpg ) [iqdb]
40719
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.

ayayayayayaya
>> No. 40723
[x] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
[x] Nitori's house
Momizi's probably busy. Let's go bother Team SUPER SCIENCE.
>> No. 40727
[x] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
[x] Nitori's house

Let's see if we can find out what that blood sample was for.
>> No. 40734
>[x] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
>[x] Nitori's house

Has it been long enough? I forget how long she said it would take.
>> No. 40745
[X] Set an appointment with the mistress
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
[X] Nitori's house

>>40734
In that case, we'll get a status update.
>> No. 40752
>>40745

Fair enough. We might also get a chance to see if Aya is as creeped out by Hina as Momizi is.

[x] Ask Sakuya, "We might be out for a while longer, can we set a time to meet?"
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
[X] Nitori's house
>> No. 40776
[X] Set an appointment with the mistress
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
[X] Nitori's house
>> No. 40781
[X] Go back to Aya, ask her to take you somewhere else.
[X] Nitori's house

And then from there to our Moemiji~
>> No. 41468
"Alright, I'll, uh... Just come here then. Later."
Sakuya just smiles. "Oh, there's no need for that. I'll come and get you." Was that just a suggestion or a threat?
You walk away, and wave over your shoulder. "That's fine, thanks."'
You noticed earlier, but now you see the bridge leading to the mansion up close. Well it is covered by lake, but it's really long. Way too long, why couldn't Aya wait any closer to the place? Still, you should be glad for it. That water looks really cold, you don't know if you'd survive if you just fell on it.

But that would never happen, now would it?

Well, you finally get over it and starts approaching forest close to the lake. You see Aya leaning to one of the trees.
When you get closer, she jumps up and looks at you curiously. "So? How did it go?"
"She said the 'mistress' isn't ready yet, and she'd come and inform me when she is."
Aya closes her eyes sighs. "The situation hasn't gotten any better for you, then. Now you should know that she can get you here without anybody noticing if she wants to." She opens them again and looks at you. "So, where do you want to go now?"
You think for a moment. Maybe back to home? No, the you haven't been on the move that much yet. "Could you take me to Nitori's place?"
Aya thinks for a moment, then nods. "That sounds good. That's close to my home, so you shouldn't have problems with getting back." She grabs you. "Hold on tight."
And you're off into air again. You really have to learn how to fly, can't have people carrying you around everywhere.
'I could help you with that.'
Oh, really Claymore?
'Yeah, just wait until nobody's around and jump down some tall cliff. I'll handle the rest.'
...Very funny.

When you get nearer to Nitori's house, you see her standing close to door leaning to the mountain side. Aya sets you down, and lands herself too.
"Hey Nitori." You wave to her as you walk closer.
She's looking at the ground, so it takes a while for her to notice you. "...Oh, hi guys."
Aya approaches her, and looks at stuff on the ground. "Why are you just standing there? Decided to work outside and taking a break?"
"Nothing like that, it's just..." You can hear some loud, angry yells from inside the house that slightly remind you of Chiyuri's voice. Nitori looks at door for a while and sighs. "...Stuff happened, and now she's really annoyed."
Quickly Aya grabs her camera, and snaps a photo of Nitori. "Oh-ho? What could it be?" She takes out her notebook and pencil, preparing to write something. This doesn't seem to bother Nitori, perhaps she's gotten used to it?
"You know how Hina usually visits me?"
"Yes?"
"Well, Chiyuri knows of her powers, but nothing had happened so she's fine with having her around. But today..." She kicks a pile of papers on the ground. They look like total dark and wet mess. You can see some writing, but most of it is gone. "Lots of papers that Chiyuri had been working on for long time were ruined. She thought it was becuase of Hina, and kicked her out. I tried to calm her down, but she was too angry."
"Uh, what exactly happened to the papers?"
"...They caught fire."
"WHAT?!" As far as you know, that's not exactly normal thing for papers to do.
Nitori shakes her head. "No, of course not just like that. We have these wires running all around our place, and there's electricity going through them. There was some kind of... failure on one of them, and it just snapped. And it happened that some of the sparks got in to the table that her stuff was on, and then..." She raises her arms in to air. "Whoosh! ...They were ruined, nobody got to do anything about them."
"It just snapped."
"...Just like that. I really don't know what happened, it was all like..."
"Horrible luck." You and Aya speak at the same time.
Nitori nods and smiles. "Yeah, horrible luck! ...But it could have happened to anybody!" She crosses her arms and looks away. This girl really believes in Hina, huh?

But she's just standing here, it couldn't be... "Anyway, she didn't kick you out too, did she?" That would be pretty horrible. It's Nitori's place, isn't it?
"Huh? No, I'm just waiting here for her to cool off. When she's in that mood, I can't stand being around her." You sigh, that's good to hear.
"Hmm, could you answer some more questions for me?" Aya steps up, preparing to interview Nitori more.
What now?
[ ] Go inside, see what's up with Chiyuri.
[ ] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
[ ] Actually, never mind all this. Just walk home.
_______________________

Sorry for disappearing without saying anything. I have my reasons, let's leave it at that.
And yeah, I admit it. I got kind of desperate with that trip from SDM to Nitori's house.
>> No. 41471
[ ] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
>> No. 41473
[ ] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
>> No. 41477
[X] Go inside, see what's up with Chiyuri.

I want to see drunken Chiyuri throwing stuff at Adahn.
>> No. 41485
[ ] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
>> No. 41493
[x] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
"Hey Nitori, let's discuss worst case scenarios. Let's say that there MIGHT be someone out for my head. What would you do, or give me, in order to help me not got caught and skinned alive the moment they get their steely grip on my frail human body?"
>> No. 41494
[X] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
>> No. 41499
File 121321243059.jpg - (55.60KB , 661x329 , 1189173090981.jpg ) [iqdb]
41499
>"and then..." She raises her arms in to air. "Whoosh!"
>> No. 41502
[+] Stay here, talk with Nitori.
Kappa moe~
>> No. 41505
Claymore is beinning to remind me of Bender, but more sour and without the love of partying.
>> No. 41721
[X] Go inside, see what's up with Chiyuri.

Insulated wiring doesn't just snap for no reason. Luck doesn't make the impossible possible, just the possible more probable.

It's sounds more like Chiyuri thought Hina was an eyesore, and wanted an excuse to get rid of her.
>> No. 41737
>>41721
This seems like a good reasoning, so... I'm going to follow it.
[X] Go inside, see what's up with Chiyuri.
>> No. 41738
[X] Go inside, see what's up with Chiyuri.
>> No. 41739
[X] Stay here, talk with Nitori.

Be sure to ask her where Hina went off to. Hina probably feels horrid right now, and we should track her down and comfort her.
>> No. 41787
>"Hmm, could you answer some more questions for me?" Aya steps up, preparing to interview Nitori more.
>What now?

[X] Go inside, see what's up with Chiyuri.

It reads like Aya will keep Nitori occupied. You should go inside to check out how angry Chiyuri really is.
>> No. 44423
File 121439307757.png - (766.04KB , 450x600 , absolut.png ) [iqdb]
44423
WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

TUESDAY HAS COME AND GONE
>> No. 44424
VODKA GORBATSCHOW

ONLY THAT MADE FROM NATURAL PURITY STANDS THE BEST OF TIME
>> No. 44425
>>44424
>GORBACZOW

I AM A DRUNKARD
SON OF A BITCH ANON
YOU WANT VODKA?
YOU WANT UPDATES?
GROBACZOW WAS A MURDERER
CZERNIENKA WAS PIG DISGUSTING
FUCKING RUSSIANS
>> No. 44427
>>44425
What are you doing here? Get back to /shrine/ and write me an update.
>> No. 44428
>>44427

If you haven't noticed, there is a tie between two options. And there are only four votes at that. I'm just enjoying my free time before I get enough votes and therefore motivation to get back to work.
>> No. 44429
>>44428
Sorry, you are right, not enough people here this early.
Okay, you got permission to enjoy your free time, after all you are the most useful writer here.
Bring me that Quality
>> No. 44430
>>44429

Do you mean QUALITY?
>> No. 44431
You can get to work on AAA while you wait for more votes in TS! Isn't that great YAF?
>> No. 44432
>>44431

Curses! My only excuse has been foiled! Woe find you, UBOA! I'll get you next time!
>> No. 44433
>>44432
YOU FOOLED ME, AND I WAS BEING NICE TO YOU TOO.
GET BACK TO WORK YOU SAND NIGGER
PLENTY TO DO FOR YOU
>> No. 44434
There's that Renko story you've been slacking on as well. Plenty of work for you to get done~
>> No. 44435
Where is the next part of Beautiful Killing Chamber?
>> No. 44439
>>44433

( ´V`)

>>44434
>>44435

For more stories, you'll have to wait for me to fix my laptop. Writing on PC's keyboard is a pain in the ass.
>> No. 46120
bump
>> No. 46125
VOOOOOOOOODKAAAAAAAAA! Where are the cupcakes!?
>> No. 46247
>>46125
Fuck you and your attempts at forcing a shitty meme.

That said:
Vodka, get your lazy spacenigger ass back here and write!
>> No. 46249
>Fuck you and your attempts at forcing a shitty meme.

:V
>> No. 46500
Isn't vodka seriously ill or something? Last I heard was something to that effect, if I'm recalling correctly.
>> No. 46758
Updates?
>> No. 46759
>>46500
I have no idea where you heard that, but to make the story short, I fell from roof while working on a chimney. That gave me lots of things to think about other than Touhou.
Anyway, I was about to go for "Rocks fall, Adahn dies," but then I thought what it would be like if one of the writers I enjoyed did that. Yeah, it would kind of suck.

Right now I could either continue story, but there seems to be some problems with it. That's why I'd rather go for reset. If this were to happen, please say what could be done better for new game, or what you'd like to do(please no "Do Momizi").
Or I could quit. Your choice really.

tl;dr
[ ] Continue like this
[ ] New Game
[ ] This writefag is an eyesore
>> No. 46760
>>46500
Then he should be posting updates from the hospi--

>>46759
Holy shit, I'd JUST clicked on this, right before that appeared.

[x] Reset or Continue, I care not which
[x] Either way, more Moemiji. You've made me like her too much to have you stop now.
[x] Female anon is the best goddamn idea since sliced ideas.
>> No. 46761
[X] Continue like this

>I have no idea where you heard that

Some of us might have been spreading rumors about you getting sick and or dying.
>> No. 46762
[x] Continue like this
>> No. 46763
[X] Continue like this
[x] Needs more moe Aya.
>> No. 46764
[x] Continue like this
>> No. 46768
[ ] Continue like this.

\MOEMIZI/
>> No. 46769
>>46759

The story seems fine to me, I don't see the need for a reset. That said,

[X] Continue like this.
>> No. 46770
>Right now I could either continue story, but there seems to be some problems with it.

Is this about the Claymore/Sentient Weapon bit?
>> No. 46771
So continuing it is. And apparently we need more:
[x] Moemiji.
[x] Moe Aya.

...Just wondering, what kind of doujins do you people like? The deep and serious ones, or the kind where retarded badly drawn moeblobs sit in bowls doing nothing?
>> No. 46772
[X] Do as you will.
[X] More moe moe tengu.
[X] A female anon is fine too.
>> No. 46773
>>46771

Both~
>> No. 46774
>>46771
The h kind with futa, and the cute and silly ones.
Assuming you're talking about Touhou doujins, that is.
>> No. 46775
File 121511130113.jpg - (669.31KB , 1137x1600 , 1210368704860.jpg ) [iqdb]
46775
>>46771

Did someone say retarded moeblobs?
>> No. 46776
File 121511133850.jpg - (58.04KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368721412.jpg ) [iqdb]
46776
Cause I think I heard someone say retarded moeblobs.
>> No. 46778
File 121511138368.jpg - (205.53KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368741211.jpg ) [iqdb]
46778
>> No. 46779
File 121511140877.jpg - (268.57KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368764392.jpg ) [iqdb]
46779
>> No. 46780
File 121511143099.jpg - (94.59KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368786762.jpg ) [iqdb]
46780
>> No. 46781
File 121511145824.jpg - (272.17KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368804028.jpg ) [iqdb]
46781
>> No. 46782
>>46774
Obviously.
>>46775
Translations fucking where.
>> No. 46783
File 12151116244.jpg - (309.90KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368829715.jpg ) [iqdb]
46783
>> No. 46784
File 121511169162.jpg - (262.59KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368848614.jpg ) [iqdb]
46784
>> No. 46785
File 121511172444.jpg - (267.75KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368878681.jpg ) [iqdb]
46785
>> No. 46786
File 121511178720.jpg - (284.54KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368899172.jpg ) [iqdb]
46786
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!!!!!!!
>> No. 46787
File 121511181944.jpg - (247.36KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368941561.jpg ) [iqdb]
46787
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 46788
File 121511184984.jpg - (185.58KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368958504.jpg ) [iqdb]
46788
>> No. 46789
File 121511190817.jpg - (247.67KB , 1127x1600 , 1210368976933.jpg ) [iqdb]
46789
>> No. 46791
File 121511201733.jpg - (289.65KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369002869.jpg ) [iqdb]
46791
>> No. 46793
File 121511204412.jpg - (279.27KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369036051.jpg ) [iqdb]
46793
>> No. 46794
File 121511208779.jpg - (272.09KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369061192.jpg ) [iqdb]
46794
>> No. 46795
File 12151121199.jpg - (246.11KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369082283.jpg ) [iqdb]
46795
>> No. 46796
File 121511215622.jpg - (179.00KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369123342.jpg ) [iqdb]
46796
What a nice little present.
>> No. 46797
File 121511219715.jpg - (226.57KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369174762.jpg ) [iqdb]
46797
>> No. 46798
File 121511221665.jpg - (146.96KB , 1127x1600 , 1210369196744.jpg ) [iqdb]
46798
>> No. 46799
File 12151122445.jpg - (149.40KB , 1137x1600 , 1210369222285.jpg ) [iqdb]
46799
>> No. 46821
[x] Continue like this
[x] More Adahn taking up Hina's wordless proposal from earlier in the story and becoming her Shrine Maiden
[x] Call her "The Lady of Pain"

awesome.png
>> No. 46822
>>46821

Holy shit, seconding like the motherfucking fist of the north star.

[x] Continue like this
[x] More Adahn taking up Hina's wordless proposal from earlier in the story and becoming her Shrine Maiden
[x] Call her "The Lady of Pain"
>> No. 46824
File 121513057666.gif - (12.52KB , 389x265 , slowpokeyaranaika.gif ) [iqdb]
46824
>>46821

God damn, I wish I woke up like, 6 hours earlier.
But still, LET THERE BE MIKO ADAHN, VODKA.
>> No. 46825
>>46821
[x] Continue like this
[x] More Adahn taking up Hina's wordless proposal from earlier in the story and becoming her Shrine Maiden
[x] Call her "The Lady of Pain"

hahaha wow

Angra Mainyu & Tatari references are fine too.
>> No. 46826
File 121513304177.jpg - (43.72KB , 704x400 , [SS-Eclipse] Shakugan no Shana Second - 01 (XviD) .jpg ) [iqdb]
46826
>MIKO ADAHN

YES! YESSSS! MIKOS FOR THE MIKO LOVER!
>> No. 46827
File 121513350350.gif - (545.51KB , 150x113 , yesyes.gif ) [iqdb]
46827
>YES! YESSSS!
>> No. 46834
[X] Continue like this.
[X] More Moemizi More Moemizi More Momizi
>> No. 46836
[X] Continue like this.
[X] More Moemizi More Moemizi More Momizi

Yes, Moemizi route GO
>> No. 46838
>>46834
What the fuck are you doing here 10 in the morning?
Quit your job and decided to finish Remilia Route?
please say yes.
>> No. 46845
>>46838
That's actually exactly what happened. Have you not been reading /sdm/?

Why the fuck not?
>> No. 46846
>>46825
WAIT WHAT
THIS IS AWESOME.

[x] Continue like this
[x] More Adahn taking up Hina's wordless proposal from earlier in the story and becoming her Shrine Maiden
[x] Call her "The Lady of Pain"

...Not so sure about that last one. Maybe it's a formal/official title that she's forced to carry, but not one that she delights in like some HURF DURF bdsm freak.

Also,
[x] More goddamn Momiji or I set your house on fire.
>> No. 46847
>Call her "The Lady of Pain"
Wait... this refers to Adahn and not Hina, right?
>> No. 46849
>>46847

>>46821 here. Yes, that was the idea when I thought that up, considering that Adahn would be Hina's head Pain Bearer and all.
>> No. 46869
File 121519830074.png - (493.93KB , 1062x677 , AyaNitoupdate.png ) [iqdb]
46869
Going to talk to Chiyuri now wouldn't do any good at all. There's something you'd like to ask Nitori about.
"By the way Nitori, do you know where Hina went after Chiyuri kicked her out?" It seems like she often comes to visit Nitori, so that must've been horrible.
"Hmm..." She closes her eyes, and scratches her head through her hat. "I'm not really sure. I stayed inside trying to talk some sense into Chiyuri, and after I went out she was already gone."
"So you don't have any idea?"
"Well, she seemed pretty interested in you."
"Oh?" Aya speaks at the same time as you. She then turns to you. "Adahn, just what have you done to get interest of a goddess?" ...She has that smile again, like when Nitori said that something had happened.
"It's nothing special, she was like that the moment she saw me!"
"Just like that?" She gets closer to you, her smile even wider. "You really are something, aren't you?"
Nitori continues after you've managed to calm Aya down. "Anyway, I told her that you're staying at Aya's home. Maybe she went there?"
What if Hina did...

...No, she couldn't have. But there's not much to talk about with Nitori anymore. And Aya seemed eager to interview her. You turn to her.
"I think I'll go back to your place. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, I should be able to manage rest of the day better alone." She tilts her head a bit. "You know the way already, right?"
"Yeah, I walked here yesterday with Momizi."
"Ah, that's good." She gives a relieved sigh, and smiles. "Getting your clothes wet would've been kind of unpleasant surprise."
Right, there's that too. But there should be a change of clothes at your room, so it's not that big of a problem.

The stairs next to waterfall aren't nearly as frightening when walking up. Perhaps becuase you don't have to see the potential fall all the time? Then there's also that you've already experienced them before.
But your clothes still got wet. You have to figure some way to avoid that, having this happen every time you visit Nitori would be annoying.
While walking the road up, you again note the stairs leading to top of the mountain. That shrine you've been hearing about is probably located there.
Wonder if there are gods there too? You didn't see anything like that at Reimu's place. Although Suika and Mima were there, but they didn't really have divine feel about them.

Yeah, gods couldn't sit around drinking all day long, they'd have more important things to do.

...Actually, you still haven't visited there. And not much of rest of the mountain either.
'You shouldn't even think about it. You've been lucky with the beasts you've met so far, but all of them aren't that cultured.'
Momizi and Nitori mentioned that yesterday, didn't they? Do the youkai that eat human meat look human-like them self too? Thought of Momizi feasting on somebody creeps into your mind.
...No, that wouldn't be right at all. The youkai like that couldn't look human, they'd be more like animals, or other beasts.
Oh well, this is your third day here, and so far you've had lots of other things to think about aside from getting familiar with people living on the mountain. You don't even know how much people there is here.

You sigh, and make your way inside Aya's house.
As soon as you get closer to living room, you hear some noises coming from there.
There's two people there, that's pretty easy to tell, but who are they?
"No, no, no! I already said this earlier, and I'm not changing my mind!" Hmm, Momizi sounds pretty frustrated. And the other one is...
"You're being unreasonable. Shouldn't you help your neighbours?" Yep, that's definitely Hina. Looks like she came here after all.
Just what are they talking about?
[ ] Go see what's up.
[ ] Listen for a bit more.
_______________

Hina might've appeared conveniently after those suggestions, but I can assure you that I had planned this earlier.
And I have no plans of moving anywhere from this chair in the near future. Except to the fridge.

I have to catch up with almost every story. Anything new come up?
>> No. 46870
[X] Listen for a bit more.

Eavesdropping games.
>> No. 46871
[ ] Listen for a bit more.
>> No. 46876
>>46869
Is it me, or does the art style of the doujin in the pic remind anyone else of that of the infamous j-j-jam it in F/sn doujin?
>> No. 46877
File 121519992088.jpg - (424.06KB , 1102x1600 , 1202693074537.jpg ) [iqdb]
46877
>>46876
It's just you. Teddy-Plaza's art style is completely different from Gogi.
>> No. 46878
[z] Listen for a bit more.

Listenan gaems.
>> No. 46880
[x] Listen for a bit more.
>> No. 46882
[X] Listen for a bit more.

Nice to see that you're writing again, Vodka.
>> No. 46887
>>46869
>I have to catch up with almost every story. Anything new come up?
well, let's see

Waking Up In Gensokyo
Mokou woke up and apologized, Cirno's about to take us somewhere

Misadventures In Gensokyo
Suika saved us from Mystia and Rumia, Patchy stopped Sakuya from killing us in an alley

Gensokyo Academy
NOTHING

/forest/ Limited Adventures
THE GAME

Something's Happening at Gensokyo
Just started back up

/sdm/ SDM: Limited Adventure Style
no spoilers for this one, read it

/shrine/ THIS SHRINE
Yuuka hatesex

Ai Ai Akyu
FAIRY BAR

Beautiful Killing Chamber
Part 3 started

/border/ Border Crossing
New story with a trap instead of dickgirl, Renko is awesome

/others/ The Other Side of the Border
Never going to continue

/youkai/ Youkai Mountain Limited Adventure
Finally sorted things out with Sanae

/eientei/ Limited Adventure in Eientei
Shirou is a dumbass

Suika Wright
Hiatus due to Touhou: Taste the Rainbow

Gunman in Gensokyo
Got a Metal Gear, fucked Aya again, and found Yuuka's home from Lotus Land Story

Flight of the Lost Soul
Reimu kicked us out of Alice and into Hina, we went back to help Alice understand the notes and confess to Patchy. Currently building up to Hina x Nitori h-scene.

Recoil of Myriad Dreams
Stopped Meiling's gang, danmaku dueled some people, I don't even know where this is going but it's fun

/others/ Old West Touhou
Joined Mima's gang

/border/ Hakugyokuro LA
SEX. Also it looks like we're going for Yuyuko route

guvfv FURYy
We found a building!

/others/ Text Adventure in Gensokyo
awesome.jpg

/others/ Retrospective and Astronomical Narraration
Ran Marisa over, captured Meiling, currently delivering messages(?) to political candidates

/eientei/ Resonant With Vivid Tones
Mindfuck, I dunno

Touhou: Taste the Rainbow
Marisa almost killed us with lasers, now we're shopping

/sdm/ SDM: LA hacked modo
oh god

/others/ Legendary Nomad of Gensokyo
FAIRIES

/others/ (untitled horror story)
Rinnosuke said "No! You will BE KILL BY YOUKAI"

/border/ A Shikigami's Life
Somehow this is going worse than /eientei/

/youkai/ (untitled SCIENCE story)
We are a badass scientist with a cane and we found Ruukoto in Nitori's lab, but she needs uranium

/forest/ Gensokyoland Saga
WE COME FROM THE LAND OF THE ICE AND SNOW, FROM THE MIDNIGHT SUN WHERE THE HOT SPRINGS FLOW
>> No. 46890
>>46887
>Yuuka hatesex

( ´∀`)

>THE GAME

( ´A`)
>> No. 46893
[X] Go see what's up.

No, Momi. I love you, but I'm not letting you kick out Hina, who I also love dearly.
>> No. 46899
>>46893

Momiji really doesn't like Hina much, does she? I don't want Hina being sent away to sulk alone before we can talk with her. I doubt this will win at this point, so we're going to have to scold Momiji if she does try to get rid of Hina.

[x] Go see what's up.
>> No. 46900
[x] Go see what's up.
>> No. 46901
[x] Go see what's up.

Holy shit, Vodka updated. Awesome.
>> No. 46902
[x] Go see what's up.

Jesus, we better stop Momizi before she does something that makes us hate her.
>> No. 46903
[x] Go see what's up.
>> No. 46919
[ ] Go see what's up.

GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 46925
[ ] Go see what's up.
So, this won. I'll be writing now, so take it easy becuase I'm drunk and Nineball told me to write. He hopes that his writing will seem better than mine but Ah-hah! That won't happen.
Also, I'm feeling surprisingly what-the-hell right now and might upload zip filled with crap I listen to. I have no idea why I am saying this as it will will probably happen. Better stop writing this now.
>> No. 46932
File 121522231441.png - (20.33KB , 484x421 , Aya.png ) [iqdb]
46932
I meant to say this earlier, but whatever, here's it now.
Adahn is, and has always been girl(at least on this play through). I gave you option to decide if she had been gender-switched, and you went for always female option. So there.
_____________________

Blame IRC faggotry for slow updating. Or rather, non existent updating.
Also, should I move this to /youkai/? I know I asked this earlier, but that would make the main board less cluttered. And damn, this story is so /youkai/ focused that it should be on that board by default.
[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 46940
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 46941
[x] No.

As Youkai-centric as the story is right now, it's only because we voted to have it this way. Otherwise, we've been going places, and with events like "The border's fucked for some reason" and "Sakuya's going to be coming back for our sorry asses really, really soon" it's likely going to stay that way.

Personally, if there's a next playthrough, I want to stay at the shrine and hang out with Suika. Adahn WAS a drunk at the start of the story, after all.
>> No. 46942
[x] No.
>> No. 46943
[x] No.
>> No. 46944
[ ] No.

Keep it where it originally started.
>> No. 46945
[x] No.
>> No. 46946
File 121522778586.jpg - (84.45KB , 640x480 , SYAMEIMARU.jpg ) [iqdb]
46946
[x] \SYAMEIMARU!/
>> No. 46947
>Adahn is, and has always been girl(at least on this play through). I gave you option to decide if she had been gender-switched, and you went for always female option. So there.
Oh. The way it was phrased, I thought it was that Adahn had always been genderswapped, but that that choice was to determine whether she remembered her past life correctly or not, and that the decision would affect how Adahn viewed herself and the world around her and her goals.

But always female is cool, too.

Carry on.
>> No. 46989
[x] No

It may be mainly /youkai/ now but it probably won't be if we do a second play through. Besides /th/ isn't that cluttered considering how slow everything is.
>> No. 47028
Updates?
>> No. 47038
File 121528826225.jpg - (195.69KB , 465x700 , 2f029d0d1c7763dfc1c12a73d74e62fe.jpg ) [iqdb]
47038
Just what's going on there? You're tempted to stay and listen, but the direction of the conversation doesn't seem that good. If this continues Momizi might end up saying something that she'll regret later.
You slide the door to living room open and see...

Pretty much what you expected. Momizi and Hina are both sitting nest to table, the latter clearly calmer of the two, calmly holding a cup of what you assume to be tea.
As almost clear opposite, Momizi has her hands in a fists, looking really frustrated.
Looks like they still didn't notice you. "Hi guys." You close the door, so that it makes small bang as it hits the wall.
As soon as Hina notices you she stands up and gives you a small bow. "Ah, hello Adahn. I was hoping to meet you."
"Uh, yeah, glad to see you too Hina." You turn to Momizi, and see her pouting. "You too Momizi. What're are you talking about?"
It seems that Momizi is about to answer, but Hina goes before her. "I came here asking for a place to stay for a while
"Why are you even coming here? Don't you usually stay at with Nitori?"
"There was a... Small accident there, so I have to stay somewhere else for a while." Oh, not telling the whole story, Hina?
Momizi hits her fist to table. "Then why not just go to Moriya shrine? I'm sure they'd have no problem taking you in." She sounds kind of desperate, as if knowing that it will not work.
Hina takes another sip of her tea. "They're preparing for that festival, right? I would not want to interfere."

Momizi lets out sigh. "...Well, one way or another, I can't decide this by myself. There's other people living here too." She turns to look at you. "So... She'd like to stay here for a while. Is that okay with you?"
...After what happened at Nitori's house?
[ ] It's fine.
[ ] Not fine.
[ ] Mention what Nitori told you.
___________________________

My computer broke. That's the second time within one year. Awesome.
>> No. 47045
[X] It's fine.

I believe in Hina!
>> No. 47046
[x] It's fine.
>> No. 47047
[x] It's fine.
[x] Mention what Nitori told you(assuming this is about the wires snapping) but bring up the point addressed in >>41721

So that Momizi doesn't look at us like we're a raving lunatic after that conversation we had about Hina earlier in the story.
>> No. 47048
[ ] It's fine.
[ ] Mention what Nitori told you.
>> No. 47049
[x] It's fine.
[x] Mention what Nitori told you.
>> No. 47050
[x] It's fine.
[x] Mention what Nitori told you.

cause we're not just freeloading and have alot of say in who gets to stay at aya's house
>> No. 47052
[x] It's fine.
[x] Mention what Nitori told you.
>> No. 47087
Updates?
>> No. 47105
File 121530409583.jpg - (69.58KB , 475x668 , 4c78db30670e71a71bc16e8cfa800f17.jpg ) [iqdb]
47105
>>47087
Maybe. Yesterday one, today two, tomorrow three. Slowly getting my ass back in gear, hopefully getting back to sensible numbers a day.
____________________________

You don't even have to think about your answer. "It's fine with me." She has no place to go, so isn't this the right thing to do?
"What?!" Momizi yells as she hears you, and grabs your hand. "Adahn, let's talk for a bit."
Momizi starts dragging you out of the living room, and before you leave you get a glimpse of Hina smiling to herself.
She leads you quite a distance away to the hallway. So that Hina can't hear your conversation?

Yeah, makes sense.

Finally she stops, and turns to you looking angry. "Didn't you listen to me at all earlier?!" She crosses her arms and looks away frowning. "Hina is okay girl, but it's bad luck to have her around... I mean, now something happened so she can't stay with Nitori, and they've been friends since ever!"
Yeah, Momizi still doesn't know about the deal with Chiyuri, better explain the situation.

"You know, before coming here I met Nitori."
Her ears twitch a bit. "Oh?" She turns back to you, now with curious look on her face. "What did you talk about?"
"Well, long story short, she told me that Chiyuri kicked Hina out, after some wires snapped and caused her notes to catch fire."
Momizi frowns. "That's reasonable of her, I wonder how it hadn't happened earlier. Do you want something similar to happen here too?"
You sigh. Well, it's no wonder she doesn't get it right way, you thought it up recently yourself too. "Electrical wires don't just break down by them self. It's more likely that Chiyuri set it up to get rid of her. And..." She might be a goddess, but insult is an insult. "She must feel horrible after getting kicked out of the place she's used to."
"Hmmm..." She thinks for a moment, and then shakes her head. "I guess you're right. But you know that she's clearly interested in you, right?"
After what Nitori told you? Definitely. "Yeah, it's pretty clear. You still think I shouldn't get associated with her?"
"Yes. It will only bring harm, and I wouldn't want you to get hurt. But it looks like you don't plan on listening to me."
You scratch your back, trying to think of something. "This is Aya's house, right? We should at least let Hina stay until she comes back home, and let her decide."
Momizi gives a small laugh. "That's a good idea, but it's pretty clear what she'll say."
Yeah. Her reaction to stuff like this is kind of predictable.

You make your way back to living room, and see Hina calmly sitting on the same spot she was at earlier.
Momizi goes to table, and sits opposite to Hina, and gives a small cough before speaking. "I'm sorry. Adahn told me about situation, I was being unreasonable earlier. You can stay here for now, but final decision is to be made by Aya."
Hina raises her eyebrow and looks at you.
[ ] Write-in, as I have no idea what options to put here. Decide the topic to talk about, or something to do.
>> No. 47106
[ ] Offer to make Tea ect.
[ ] Chillax for a while
[ ] Leave after a bit with Momizi, Training time!
>> No. 47108
[X] Take a seat right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[X] Ask her to tell you more about herself.

Hina flirtin', Momiji jealous-makin' games.
>> No. 47112
[X] Take a seat right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[X] Ask her to tell you more about herself.
>> No. 47137
[x] "So... what's it like being a goddess?"
>> No. 47149
[X] Take a seat right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[X] Ask her to tell you more about herself.

I prefer this. Partly because I want to get Moemiji riled, partly because I like any excuse to get close to Hina that I can find.
>> No. 47154
[x] Explain your theory about Chiyuri to Hina.
[x] Sit across from Hina.
[x] Ask Hina to tell you about herself.
[x] Ask Hina what she does for a living.
[x] Ask Hina what it's like to be a goddess.
[x] Ask to speak with Hina in private when the small talk is over.

One small step towards Shrine Maiden Adahn. Then Reimu and Sanae fight us.
>> No. 47156
[x] Explain your theory about Chiyuri to Hina.
[x] Sit across from Hina.
[x] Ask Hina to tell you about herself.
[x] Ask Hina what she does for a living.
[x] Ask Hina what it's like to be a goddess.
[x] Ask to speak with Hina in private when the small talk is over.
>> No. 47157
>>47154
>One small step towards Shrine Maiden Adahn. Then Reimu and Sanae form a Sentai Team with us. We'll be known as the Mighty Morphin' Miko Rangers.

Fixed.
>> No. 47158
[x] Take a seat right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[x] Ask her to tell you more about herself.

Stop being pussies and trying to keep away from her.

Hina would probably love us sitting so close to her, as it would show that we're not worried by her "unlucky aura". She's probably used to people veiling their disdain for her presence with politeness and formality, so cuddling right up to her would be a delightful change of pace. Just keep showing interest in her, and don't be afraid to get close.
>> No. 47159
[x] Take a seat right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[x] Ask her to tell you more about herself.
>> No. 47160
[x] Explain your theory about Chiyuri to Hina.
[x] Sit right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[x] Ask Hina to tell you about herself.
[x] Ask Hina what she does for a living.
[x] Ask Hina what it's like to be a goddess.
[x] Ask to speak with Hina in private when the small talk is over.

Okay. Changing vote a little.
>> No. 47162
[x] Take a seat right next to Hina, even if you have to squeeze in.
[x] Ask her to tell you more about herself.
>> No. 47170
>>47157
I can see it now...

"Waki Sentai MIKORANGER!"
>> No. 47172
>>47170

So which is the Green ranger then? Adahn or Sanae?
>> No. 47173
>>47172

Reimu is red, Sanae is green, I'LL FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE
>> No. 47174
>>47172
Reimu would be red, Sanae is blue (I know her hair is green, but her outfit is blue and white), so that leaves green for Adahn.
>> No. 47177
I'll vote for all the Hina stuff on the condition that we make it up to Momiji later, so as to curb her jealousy and sooth her ruffled feathers.
>> No. 47178
>>47174

Generic Drawfag needs to get to work on this.
>> No. 47183
>>47178
Seconded!
>> No. 47191
>>47178
Zeroed.
>> No. 47192
>>47183
Thirded.
>> No. 47220
NEW THREAD.
>> No. 47221
>>47220
Yeah. Update in a second, why does the discussion always end so close to auto-sage limit?