[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121244917466.jpg - (503.93KB , 960x720 , DemonbindingCircle.jpg ) [iqdb]
39533 No. 39533
Last Time, On Recoil of Myriad Dreams

Ran: Why don't you stay here? *Chen giggling in the background* I could use a hand around the house.
Nemo: Sorry, but I'm am the Wandering foot of the Rooted Flowers. It is against my purpose to stay in one spot
Ran: I see...

Youmu: Halt! Who goes there!
Nemo: I have come seeking the Great Tree on top of this Garden.
Youmu: I can never allow errant Youkai like You pass.
*Sound of Sword Steel Clanging*

Takeda: Listen to me. Before I tell you whats wrong, I want to tell you who is not the cause of this!
Woman in Red: Let's Go!

Flowers: There was an Incident in the Village! You must Hurry!
Villagers: You! Are you responcible for this?
Nemo: What? I only want to help her.
Elderly Lady: That's Him! He's the one who did this to me!
Villagers: I knew it! After Him!

Nemo: I don't think I can forgive you. *A woman sobbing in the background*

Woman in Red: I'm afriad I can't believe you.
Takeda: Are you calling me a liar?
Woman in Red: No. I'm telling you you were tricked.
Takeda: No...

Aya: I have to tell you ... I'm Pregnant.
Nemo: You're what?
Aya: And Snake is the Father!
Nemo: NOOOO~!*Dramatic Zoom out: Black Birds fly from the trees as the cry echoes.*

And now, for the Thrilling Conclusion...

>> No. 39539
You are High above the Village. To the West is the Sunflower Field. To the Southwest is a Field of white flowers. To the north is a Bamboo forest. To the East is a Road. To the Northeast, you remember the Hyakugyokurou rests in the sky.

[ ] West
[ ] Southwest
[ ] North
[ ] East
[ ] Northeast
[ ] Search for Mayohiga

Village is closed for the time being.
>> No. 39541
[X] East
>> No. 39543
[ ] North
>> No. 39545
[x] East
We were looking for Takeda anyways. Might as well have our mandatory encounter with Reimu in order to keep our story that we're eventually going to tell Yuka and the flowers interesting.
>> No. 39547
[X] Southwest
Poison flowers are flowers too.
>> No. 39548
[ ] East
>> No. 39550
[x] East
"Reimu-san! Hey Reimu-san! I've been framed!"
>> No. 39551
>You are High above the Village.
>You are High
>High


[x] NORTH
>> No. 39552
[X] Search for Mayohiga
>> No. 39553
[x] Southwest

A Medicine is fine too.
>> No. 39562
[x] East
>> No. 39564
[x] East

Time to share with Reimu our philosophy of taking it easy.
>> No. 39566
[ ] North
>> No. 39567
[x] East

You remember that Takeda was sent out to find the Shrine Maiden. The Road leads directly to the Shrine, if not after a long long flight. As long as you follow it, you should be able to spot him.

You head east for what feels like an hour. In the back of your mind, you're panicking. You're not an enemy of humans, nor do you want to be mistaken for one. It occurs to you that Reimu may very well be on her way to the village. The thought crosses your mind to escape, but before you could even hesitate at the thought, you see a woman in red in the distance. If you run of now, you'll just seem even more guilty than you already do.

You stop and wait for her to catch up. You then Fly backwards, wanting to speak with her without meaning to slow her down. You can see that hanging off of her Arm is Takeda. Before you can even say anything to her, She Shouts out loud.

Spirit Sign [Fantasy Seal - Concentrate]

Orbs seem to spread from her body, and Talismans shoot out, resting, then turn purple and head directly for you.

[ ] Try to Time out the Card
[ ] Fire Back
[ ] Graze for points
>> No. 39570
[ ] Graze for points
[ ] "Why are you attacking me!"
>> No. 39571
[x] Graze for points
[x] "Why are you attacking me!"

Fucking hell Reimu.

No attacking either with Takeda with her like that.
>> No. 39573
[x] Graze for points
[x] "Why are you attacking me? Take it easy!"
>> No. 39574
[x] Try to Time out the Card

Meh.
>> No. 39575
[=] Try to Time out the Card

"hey what why you do this"
>> No. 39576
[x] Graze for points
[x] "Why are you attacking me!"

Attacking her would be the same as saying we did it.
>> No. 39577
[x] Graze for points
[x] "Why are you attacking me!"
>> No. 39579
[ ] Graze for points
[ ] "Why are you attacking me!"
>> No. 39580
[x] Graze for points
[x] "Why are you attacking me!"
>> No. 39583
[x] Graze for points

Geez, what's with her and her 'shoot first, ask questions later' mentality?
>> No. 39584
[x] Graze for points
[x] "Y U DO DIS? WE ARE BOTH HUMANS, SO Y U DO DIS TI.. Oh, right."
>> No. 39588
File 121245166984.jpg - (29.93KB , 300x300 , Tonreimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
39588
[x] Graze for points

You gather up your Spirit to the center of your body. All of the Talismans head straight for you, so it's rather easy to side step them. You only have to keep in mind the Orbs she fires with them, really.

The Spellcard ends after a minute of this.

[x] "Why are you attacking me!"

Takeda Shouts to you. "Sorry! She does this to all Youkai."

The Woman brings her free hand to her mouth thoughtfully. "You're speaking already? That was just the midboss fight."

You remind her that this isn't a game.

"So, I take it you are the Flower Youkai that's -not- responsible for this incident?"

You tell her that the Vines wrapped around the woman are fake, and that you're not sure the woman is even in trouble. You also say that even though you've never met the woman before, she says that you were the one who did it. The woman in red doesn't look like she's entirely convinced of your story.

Takeda however is more than willing to take your side. "That would explain it, but why would she do that?"

You're not entirely sure. You tell them that you don't even recognize the woman. The Woman in Red presses further on your story.

[ ] Tell her that you think you might know who the Woman is.
[ ] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
[ ] Ask if you can carry Takeda. He looks like he's afraid he'll fall off.

If you pick the first option, you need to guess, or else it'll default to the second option.
>> No. 39589
[ ] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
[ ] "You look like you're about to fall off of her. Want me to carry you?"
>> No. 39590
[X] Ask if you can carry Takeda. He looks like he's afraid he'll fall off.
To show her how nice we are.
Then
[X] Tell her that you think you might know who the Woman is. - Ran
>> No. 39591
[ ] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
[ ] "You look like you're about to fall off of her. Want me to carry you?"
>> No. 39594
[x] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.

We saw Ran in old lady modo, so we'd probably recognize her. And even if it is Ran we shouldn't turn her in to the damned enforcer. Don't be a dick.
>> No. 39595
[ ] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
[ ] "You look like you're about to fall off of her. Want me to carry you?"
>> No. 39596
>>39588
[x] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
>> No. 39597
[x] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
[x] "You look like you're about to fall off of her. Want me to carry you?"

Helpan gaems.
>> No. 39598
[0] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.

"srsly"
>> No. 39599
[x] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.
[x] "You look like you're about to fall off of her. Want me to carry you?"

I have guesses but nothing concrete. Poor Takeda, having to sit through all this.
>> No. 39601
[x] Tell her that you don't know anything else about the incident.

The Woman in Red Nods and Sighs. "Well, You don't seem like the Troublesome type of Youkai. I'll tell you what, I'll take a look into the Old Lady after I rescue her."

Takeda however has a contemplative look on his face.

[x] Ask if you can carry Takeda. He looks like he's afraid he'll fall off.

Takeda seems Relieved at the idea, however, the Woman in Red Refuses the Offer.

"I don't mean any offense, but I'm afraid I can't hand over a Human to a Youkai so easily. It's nothing personal."

You understand.

"Besides, I intend to enter the Village with This Man. If I've heard your story correctly, it would be a bad idea for you to return, and I cannot leave an unguarded Villager alone with a Youkai."

Geez, all you had to say was "No, Thank you."

After the Discussion, You find yourself back at the Outskirts of the Village. You hide behind the fencing at the East Entrance. Takeda tells you not to worry, and that they'll resolve the Incident. The Woman says nothing, and continues to fly to the center of town. You can't see the villagers from the entrance.

[ ] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return
[ ] Try to find a good vantage point where you can hide.
>> No. 39612
[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return
[x] Ask the flowers for their opinions on the matter. Isn't it sad, Nemo?
>> No. 39614
[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return
[x] Ask the flowers for their opinions on the matter. Isn't it sad, Nemo?
>> No. 39616
[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return

Who's gonna sneak up on us now?
>> No. 39617
[ ] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return and talk to some nearby flowers.
>> No. 39618
[x] Try to find a good vantage point where you can hide.

I can't really think of anyone I'd like spotting us.
>> No. 39619
[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return
[x] Ask the flowers for their opinions on the matter. Isn't it sad, Nemo?
>> No. 39620
[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return
[x] Ask the flowers for their opinions on the matter. Isn't it sad, Nemo?
>> No. 39633
[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return
[x] Ask the flowers for their opinions on the matter. Isn't it sad, Nemo?
>> No. 39635
[x] Ask the flowers for their opinions on the matter. Isn't it sad, Nemo?

The Flowers offer their sympathy. You accept it gracefully.

[x] Wait here for The Woman in Red to Return

You sit at the Edge of the Village for what seems like a few hours. The Sun is going down. You yawn for a bit. You can here a commotion in the distance, and entertain the thought of seeing what's going on, but you realize your presence only makes things worse for the time being. You close your eyes.

"Hey." ... "Hey, wake up."

You lift your head, and slowly your eyes open, adjusting quickly to the darkness. You look up at the Man tapping shaking your shoulder. It's Takeda.

"I'm sorry. Something ... really inconvenient happened."

You ask about the situation. You notice that the woman in Red didn't come back to bother you, and that it's now early in the night. The Village is lit up, and you can't see anyone inside, not even the fanboys.

"Something happened to Reimu after she removed the Vines. The Old woman tried to thank her and left, but Reimu was going to interrogate her like she promised." Takeda trailed off. Whatever happened wasn't good. You ask him to finish the story. "Well, one of those outsiders came rushing up to her. He knocked her out and tried to Drag her body away, but the rest of the Villagers fought him off. She had a concussion. that, and the Lady that was trapped managed to get away from me before I could ask her what was going on."

Those damn fanboys ruin everything! They gave the poor little Miko a Concussion. You stand up, and want to head inside, but Takeda stops you.

"I'm sorry, but since the woman left, no one was able to determine if she was faking the situation or not. It's not a good idea for you to stay around here. I'm sorry."

You tell Takeda to Stop apologizing, since it wasn't his fault. You tell his to take special care of the Woman in Red in your stead. Takeda nods.

Takeda says goodbye to you, and enters the Village again. You have no choice but to leave. The Village is still closed.

To the West is a field of Sunflowers. To the Southwest is a field of White Flowers. To the North is a bamboo forest. To the Northeast, you remember that Hyakugyokurou rests in the sky. To the East lies the Road. It's night, so Mystia's Food cart should also be open.

[ ] West
[ ] South West
[ ] North
[ ] Northeast
[ ] East
[ ] Mystia's Cart
[ ] Search for Mayohiga
>> No. 39636
[ ] West

Let's tell Grandma Yuka about our troubles.
>> No. 39637
[X] South West
>> No. 39639
[x] West
>> No. 39642
[x] West

Poor Reimu. I wouldn't wish fanboy on anyone.
>> No. 39643
[x] West
I'm in despair, Yuka!
Ease my sorrows with your soothing motherly voice.
>> No. 39644
[x] West

We can go cry on Yuka's shoulder about how the humans were mean to us.
>> No. 39645
[ ] Mystia's Cart

NEMO HUNGRY
>> No. 39647
[x] West
>> No. 39649
Lolwut. Fanboy KO'd Reimu? Curse you deus ex machina!

[x] South West
>> No. 39650
[x] West
"NEEEEEEMOOOOOOO! CLENCH THOSE TEETH!"
>> No. 39654
[x] South West
>> No. 39660
[x] West

You head back to the Sunflower Field that you woke up in. After what's happened lately, it would be nice to go back to the sweet motherly voice of Yuka. You also promised to tell the Sunflowers your stories, and with the depressing events, you need someone who will listen to you.

You drift off towards the west, and enter the flower field. You ask the Flowers around you where Yuka is, and they tell you that she just went to bed. She is a flower youkai after all, she must enjoy the sunlight.

[ ] spend the night telling the Flowers about everything that happened.
[ ] Drift somewhere else.
>> No. 39661
[ ] spend the night telling the Flowers about everything that happened.
>> No. 39664
[X] spend the night telling the Flowers about everything that happened.

Be quiet about it, Yuka doesn't like to be woke up.
>> No. 39665
[ ] Spend the night telling the Flowers about everything that happened.

Yuka's asleep and has left me in DESPAIR.
>> No. 39670
[ ] Drift somewhere else.

Let's tell our story when Yuka's awake. Don't want her to feel left out.

[ ] Tell sunflowers that we'll be back later.
>> No. 39672
[x] Drift somewhere else.
We can kill two birds with one stone later and come back at morning.
>> No. 39674
[x] Drift somewhere else.
Maybe we can find Keine/Mokou chilling in the bamboo forest and get their help to set things right. They can't hide from us if they're there.
>> No. 39675
[x] Drift somewhere else.
>> No. 39677
[x] Drift somewhere else.

Lily-field.
>> No. 39678
[x] Drift somewhere else.
>> No. 39683
[ ] 3
>> No. 39685
[x] 4
>> No. 39686
[ ] 5
>> No. 39688
[x] Drift somewhere else.

You thank the sunflowers for telling you about Yuka, and they bow to you, bidding farewell for the rest of your trip around Gensokyo.

to the West is a long river. To the south is a field of white flowers. To the East is the Village, and beyond that, the Road, which you could take to Mystia's Cart or take to the end. To the Northeast is a bamboo forest

[ ] West
[ ] South
[ ] East to Cart
[ ] East to end of Road
[ ] Northeast.
>> No. 39689
[x] 6
>> No. 39690
[x] South
>> No. 39691
>>39683
>>39685
>>39686
>>39689

Sorry guys, Premature Ejaculation.
>> No. 39693
[ ] South
>> No. 39694
[x] South

Let's go talk to the Suzuran.
>> No. 39695
[x] South

MEDICINE. Also maybe we can persuade the flowers not to poison us.
>> No. 39696
[ ] South
>> No. 39697
[x] South

waited long enough
>> No. 39698
[x] South

Let's see Zakeri's portrayal of Medicine....
>> No. 39699
[x] South

You head down south to the field of white flowers, wondering what they are. It looks like they're poisonous Suzu-rans. This could be potentially troublesome.

[ ] Ask the Flowers to stop spreading poison.
[ ] Better head off somewhere else.
>> No. 39705
[x] Build up a resistance to iocaine po--I mean, suzuran poison.

Errr. No wait, I'll try again.
[x] Ask the Flowers to stop spreading poison.
>> No. 39706
[ ] Ask the Flowers to please stop spreading poison till you leave.
>> No. 39708
[ ] Ask the Flowers to stop spreading poison, or at least not to poison us.
>> No. 39709
[ ] Better head off somewhere else.

Who are we to tell them to stop spreading poison?
Perhaps there is a good reason.
We shouldn't be playing "flower police", anyway, like some Gensokyo version of the United States. Let's just me mellow. We don't like this place? Then we leave.
>> No. 39710
[x] Ask the Flowers to stop spreading poison.
>> No. 39712
[x] Ask why the flowers are spreading poison.
>> No. 39714
[x] Ask the Flowers to stop spreading poison.
>> No. 39716
[x] Ask why the flowers are spreading poison.

DIPLOMACY
>> No. 39722
Dammit, why are the Match mode scripts so empty...

err, I mean I totally wasn't looking up PoFV's story translations at all.

[x] Ask the Flowers to stop spreading poison.

The flowers take heed of your command, and soon the Flower's poison dissipates. You can now enter the field, but before you take a step forward, you can hear a girl screaming in the distance.

"Who is it that removes the poison from the Field! No one does that! The poison must stay!"

The Girl flies towards you. It's ... a doll? how weird.

"Oh, so it's not a human! oh well, I'll still poison you myself."

[ ] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison.
[ ] It's time to fling bullets!
>> No. 39723
>>39550
>"Reimu-san! Hey Reimu-san! I've been framed!"
"...Just as planned."
"Nemoro~n."
>> No. 39726
[x] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison.
>> No. 39730
[x] It's time to fling bullets!

Fling them mellowly.
>> No. 39731
[ ] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison. Fly up into the air and ask if she wouldn't mind talking.
>> No. 39733
[x] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison, just not yet in the area(s) where you are or are going.
[x] Greet her.
>> No. 39734
[X] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison.
>> No. 39736
[x] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison.
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers.
>> No. 39737
[X] It's time to fling bullets!
>> No. 39744
You guys don't seem to get how "Fight/Don't Fight" Works in this story, do you?

[X] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison.

You tell her not to have a cow, and You tell the flowers that they are allowed to spread their poison again. They do so. The girl(?) has an evil smile on her face.

"Ha ha! Now I can fight you with my full power!"

She gathers the poison that was recently released, and sends it to you. You bring the blanket up to your mouth, and quickly run off before the poison affects you.

It seems she's forced you away from the field.

to the West is a long river. To the North is a field of sunflowers. To the north east is a Village, in which you could continue north to the bamboo forest, or East to Mystia's Cart. To the Southeast is a clearing and a in which a cave is open.

[ ] West
[ ] North
[ ] NorthnorthEast
[ ] northeasteast
[ ] southeast
>> No. 39747
[x] Tell her to calm down, and you'll return the poison.
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers.
>> No. 39749
>>39744

[x] Mystia's Cart
>> No. 39751
[X] southeast

Spelunking games
>> No. 39752
[x] southeast
We'll sleep in a cave. Just like a hermit.
>> No. 39753
[x] southeast

...Subterranean Animism?
>> No. 39754
[x] West
>> No. 39755
[ ] southeast
>> No. 39757
File 121245968616.jpg - (51.75KB , 456x495 , facepalm.jpg ) [iqdb]
39757
We just got outsmarted by a DOLL.
This might sound out of character for Nemo but it's time he stops turning the other cheek and starts bringing his foot down.
>> No. 39758
[X] southeast

You pussies, don't back down from EVERY fight.
>> No. 39762
[X] southeast

The opening in the ground piques your interest, and you find your drawn to it.

Upon closely inspecting the hole in the ground, you find that it goes a lot deeper than you would have imagined. It doesn't look like there's anyone inside the cave, but the surrounding darkness makes it hard to see. You step inside the cave, and are hit with a sudden horror. It looks as if the hole decends to the deepest core of the earth. Could this place lead to ... Hell?

You gulp.

[ ] Steel yourself. It can't be that bad.
[ ] Look around for other places to check out.
>> No. 39763
[x] Look around for other places to check out.
[x] Go back and beat the crap out of that doll.
>> No. 39764
[ ] Steel yourself. It can't be that bad.
>> No. 39765
[X] Steel yourself. It can't be that bad.

I wonder what kind of flora we'll find down there.
>> No. 39766
[x] Steel yourself. It can't be that bad.
Nothing builds character quite like a traumatic experience.
>> No. 39771
[x] Steel yourself. It can't be that bad.

Our very first Bad End? Or perhaps something that will faze even our mellow Flowernon?
>> No. 39773
[x] Look around for other places to check out.

We haven't met Alice yet, so going to hell would be a pretty bad idea.
>> No. 39784
[x] Steel yourself. It can't be that bad.

You swallow your fears. It can't be that bad. You walk a short ways down when you realize that your fears stemmed not from how discerning the place looks, but that there is almost no flora surrounding you. Still, you are the walking foot of the rooted flowers. Stories of a place where flowers can't reach will surely be exciting to them. You are now anxious to go down into the cave.

After a short flight, you find yourself walking through cobwebs. you brush them aside.

"HEY! Don't knock those down, Please!"

Huh? Who's there? You quickly apologize if you've done something terrible.

"I spend all of my time making those."

From the darkness emerges a Blonde haired girl wearing a brown dress that expands around the waist area.

"Hey, you're from up top, aren't you? Well, there's a party going on at the bottom, so if you want to join us, it's alright. You may have trouble getting there!"

The girl looks like she is about to leave.

[ ] Wait
[ ] Let her go
>> No. 39787
>>39784

[x] Follow her.
>> No. 39791
[x] Follow her

We'll stalk you like a plant.
>> No. 39797
[X] Follow her
>> No. 39799
[x] Follow her.
>> No. 39811
[x] Follow her

Without saying a word, you begin to follow her, studying her actions. She goes deeper into the cave. She is then confronted by another blonde haired woman.

"Oh ho ho, so you've come back for entrance again?"

The spider girl has a pained look on her face. "Why don't you just let be through."

The other girl's face turns sour. "Because, I'm stuck up here, and there's a party down there. If I can't go, then why should I let other people go."

The spider girl sighed. "So you're just going to keep me up here until it's over? But, I really want to go..."

It looks like the other girl is jealous of the people at the party, and won't let anyone enter. What should you do?

[ ] Umm, let's not bother with these people right now. Leave the Cave.
[ ] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past
[ ] Speed through as fast as possible, while she's distracted. She'll never catch you.
>> No. 39814
[ ] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past

Danmaku gaems.
>> No. 39816
[x] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past
The party doesn't even matter anymore, it's time we flex our Danmaku muscles.
>> No. 39817
[x] Speed through as fast as possible, while she's distracted. She'll never catch you.

You're carefree. You also probably look like your high, so if caught, say you were following the white horse that told you to follow it.
>> No. 39818
[ ] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past
>> No. 39819
[ ] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past
>> No. 39820
[X] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past
We need the practice anyway
>> No. 39821
[x] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and whisper to the spider girl that she should sneak/run past during the battle. And if you win, you get to go to the party.
>> No. 39823
[X] Challenge the Girl to a fight, and if you win she'll let you and the Spider girl past

You jump out, and explain your intentions.

The Spider girl is the first to speak. "Hey, you're that guy from before." She didn't notice you following her at all it seems.

"Oh, so you think you can beat me?" The other girl asks. "Fine then! I've been wanting a good challenge!"

The terms for the fight are set. Draw Spellcard?

[ ] Declare Card
[ ] Let her attack first.

---

Okay, I'm getting pretty tired, and that can't be any good for the story. I'm going to have to quit now. See ya later, all.
>> No. 39824
[x] Let her attack first.
We only have one spellcard. That getting burned = we lose.
>> No. 39825
[ ] Let her attack first.

GRAZE THAT SHIT.
>> No. 39827
[ ] Let her attack first.

gnight
>> No. 39828
[x] Let her attack first.
>> No. 39830
[x] Let her attack first.

We only have one spellcard, after all.
>> No. 39867
[x] Let her attack first.
>> No. 39870
>>39784
>Still, you are the walking foot of the rooted flowers.
This seemed oddly poetic.
>> No. 40459
File 121266731482.jpg - (232.73KB , 800x600 , formalapologynemo.jpg ) [iqdb]
40459
>> No. 40460
>>40459
Superb.
>> No. 40463
>>40459

>Please stop Ms. Keine from eating all the grass

I chortled.
>> No. 40516
File 121270188369.jpg - (78.62KB , 360x535 , Jabberwocky.jpg ) [iqdb]
40516
>>40463
Did somebody just say "chortled"?
'Cause I think I just heard someone say "chortled".
>> No. 40565
>>40459

Could you give a empty one? I may need one.
>> No. 40567
>>40565

http://www.bureauofcommunication.com/

Have fun. I do.
>> No. 40587
>>40567
Thanks.
>> No. 40604
moar
>> No. 40966
I really like this yukkurinymous, eh, becomes a youkai and doesn't drinked tea.
>> No. 40967
Someone explain why he's named "Nemo" again?
>> No. 40968
>>40967
Like "Little Nemo in Slumberland," since he's been referred to as The Dreamer. And after all, the story is called "Recoil of Myriad Dreams."

Also, Nemo means "nobody"/"no one" in Latin, and according to Wikipedia also means "The Man" in Oromo (which is some African language), both of which suit an Anon quite well.
>> No. 40976
>>40968
What, that's the reason? I thought he was called Nemo because he wanders from place to place, having no stationary home in the world, fighting injustice wherever he sees it. You know, like Captain Nemo.
>> No. 40978
>>40976
... shoot me. Shoot me now.
>> No. 40979
>>40968

Sounds better.

>>40976

Wait, both sounds good. Let's combine them.
>> No. 40982
>>40976
>>40979
WTF? No, that sounds awful. What Captain Nemo are YOU thinking of?
>> No. 40984
>>40982
ITT: Anon fails Classic Lit. Again.

Also, they're probably thinking of the League of Extroidinary Gentlemen, Nadia: Secret of Blue Water, or any of the dozens of other re-imaginings of Capt. Nemo.
>> No. 41008
>>40984
Oh, no wonder.
>> No. 41012
Original Captain Nemo was tsundere for mankind. Seriously. He was all "I'm not interested in anything that's happening up there", and then the next day he'd save a bunch of people from a sinking ship or a volcano or something.
>> No. 41021
>>41012
Nemo - tsundere for fanboys is DO NOT WANT.
I like him more when he is like TEAR THE LIMB FROM LIMB type.
>> No. 41025
>>41021

I'd prefer one of the extremes, Personally.
He was a human himself, so I don't see how he can be so apathetic about it.
Or, he's now more youkai than human, and might like a bite.
>> No. 41027
>>41025

He doesn't seem to care because he's tripping balls like fist of the north star.

Seriously, he wishes the other youkai good luck in eating other humans. He's obviously on more drugs than Aya has taken more dicks.
>> No. 41028
>>41027
>he wishes the other youkai good luck in eating other fanboys
big difference
>> No. 41037
>>41028

Oh right. Forgot that technicality.
>> No. 41046
Writer of this thing needs to stop being like his main character.
>> No. 41077
>>41046

You're right. I should go get a job.
>> No. 41078
>>41077

Selling flowers.
>> No. 41080
I want to apologize for waiting so long. Coming up against a writers block (I lost my SA data and The Wiki doesn't provide pictures yet, so I'm going to be winging Parsee's spellcards).

And you guys are fighting against Persona 3, SWR, and a really well made porn game for my love. Needless to say you're losing.
>> No. 41081
>>41080

Nemo knows how to make spell cards right?
>> No. 41082
Oh no! Parsee is attacking you!

The blonde hairs woman splits into two seperate images. This looks a lot like Yuka's attack, however instead of beams, she's shooting several balls of greed light. Which one do you fire at?

[ ] The one shooting the small dots
[ ] The one shooting the large balls

As you're firing, you notice that since your shots have an average range, some of your bullets are missing. Do you want to fix this?

[ ] Get up closer so you can end the card faster
[ ] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.

You may need to bomb during this card. how should you go about it?

[ ] Panic bomb. If anything goes wrong ...
[ ] Death bomb. We shouldn't waste any of them!
>> No. 41083
>>41081

Yes, he does. If you want to make up while you have some free time, just put [ ] Make spellcard in as a write in. In fact, if you want to use anything in the inventory, go ahead. Even if it doesn't fit in I'll humor you.
>> No. 41084
[ ] The one shooting the small dots

[ ] Get up closer so you can end the card faster

[ ] Panic bomb. If anything goes wrong ...
>> No. 41086
[ ] The one shooting the large balls
[ ] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[ ] Death bomb. We shouldn't waste any of them!

FUCK YOU PARSEE
>> No. 41090
[ ] The one shooting the large balls
[ ] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[ ] Death bomb. We shouldn't waste any of them!
[ ] Make spell card.

We have 4 blank cards right?
>> No. 41091
[ ] The one shooting the large balls
[ ] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[ ] Death bomb. We shouldn't waste any of them!
[ ] Make spell card.
>> No. 41092
[ ] The one shooting the small dots
[ ] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[ ] Panic bomb. If anything goes wrong ...
>> No. 41093
[X] The one shooting the small dots
[X] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[X] (Controlled) Panic bomb. If anything goes wrong ...

THIS SPELLCARD
SO MANY STUPID MISTAKES
KILL YOU
Flowers. Ah. Peaceful. Peaceful flowers. Yes.
>> No. 41094
[ ] The one shooting the small dots
[ ] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[ ] Panic bomb. If anything goes wrong ...
>> No. 41095
[x] The one shooting the large balls
[x] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[x] Death bomb. We shouldn't waste any of them!

You take position under the one firing the large balls, and graze along the green dots, successfully avoiding them and the large balls. You begin firing upon her to find that every shot that lands on the one firing the large dots increases the number of large balls she fires. This surprises you, and in the effort of dodging them, you are caught off guard by the small dots.

You are struck down, but get back up quickly and collect the power icons that dropped. There are no more mishaps for the rest of the card, but you do notice that you've dropped your cane on the ground.

[x] Make spell card.

In an effort to replace the cane you dropped, you grab out one of your blank spellcards and hold it to your gut. You reach out to it with your spirit, but in the heat of battle, you are not able to think clearly. As a result, you have no idea what the spellcard does.

[ ] Declare it.
[ ] Declare Petal Sign [Whispers of the Rooted Garden]
[ ] Wait for her to declare another card.
>> No. 41096
[x] The one shooting the small dots
[x] Stay back, graze the small dots and keep the large dots in mind.
[x] Panic bomb. If anything goes wrong ...
>> No. 41097
[ ] Declare Petal Sign [Whispers of the Rooted Garden]
>> No. 41099
[x] Declare it.

Lets vomit danmaku.
>> No. 41100
[x] Declare it.
>> No. 41101
[x] Declare it.
>> No. 41102
[x] Declare it.
>> No. 41103
File 121306104931.jpg - (14.02KB , 419x462 , Nemosnewattack.jpg ) [iqdb]
41103
[x] Declare it.

You hold up the spellcard. Nothing happens, yet Parsee stands there apparently waiting for you to do something. It suddenly hits you. You pull the card down to reading level as you take a look. You then hold the card back up in your previous dramatic pose.

Petal Sign [Colorful Blossoming of Fruits]

Two large green lasers shot off to the side. On the vines form several flower petals in a squire fashion, taking the look of flowers blooming. The petals pluck themselves off of the vines and slowly fall downward. The vines themselves them begin to fall over surrounding Parsee and giving her a closed horizontal space to weave through the falling petals.

As the spellcard gets heavier, more and more petals are added to the mix. Eventually, Parsee is forced to crash into one of the vines, but because of the relaxed speed of the spell, she is able to bomb through it safely. Before the petals could threaten her again, your spellcard ends. You only have one spellcard left, and Parsee has already used up two. She doesn't look like she's going to give up

Before you can declare your other spellcard, she fires off with her own. She sends a large orb after you, and in the orb's wake are flower petals in a matching arrangment to yours. They don't move at all. Parsee is now moving side to side quite rapidly.

[ ] follow Parsee, going through the large holes in the flower trail only.
[ ] Follow parsee, using any holes in the flower trail
[ ] Graze the Large bullets, don't follow Parsee
>> No. 41108
[x] Follow parsee, using any holes in the flower trail
>> No. 41109
[x] Follow parsee, using any holes in the flower trail
>> No. 41118
[ ] follow Parsee, going through the large holes in the flower trail only.
>> No. 41120
[x] Follow parsee, using any holes in the flower trail
>> No. 41124
slow night, huh?

[x] Follow parsee, using any holes in the flower trail

You try your best to follow Parsee as much as possible. The bullets hit strong against her and at a constant rate. you cleanly move through the bullets, but you notice the clusters getting more spread out as the spellcard move onward. You're hesitant to move through one of the holes, but you decide to squeeze through anyway. you stop short however, and realize you can't get through at all. On top of that, Parsee has thrown another bullet to the other side, and you can't escape that either. You are completely trapped!

[ ] Try to go through the hole anyway
[ ] try to go through a hole on the other side
[ ] Just keep firing away!
[ ] Bomb!
>> No. 41125
[ ] Bomb!
>> No. 41126
[X] Bomb!

Don't waste 'em, that's what they're there for!
>> No. 41127
[ ] Bomb!
>> No. 41128
[x] Bomb!
HIJACK THIS FAGS
>> No. 41129
[X] Bomb!

you raise up your remaining spellcard and do a partial activation. the one shot starts to clear the bullets from the screen, but almost as soon as you fire off the bomb, her spellcard ends anyway. You notice that even though you used a spellcard for the bomb, you still are able to activate it again. It will probably have been weakened, but it's still usable as a spellcard.

[ ] Declare it! Finish it now!
[ ] Save it for future bombings, let Parsee declare another spellcard.
>> No. 41130
[ ] Save it for future bombings, let Parsee declare another spellcard.
>> No. 41131
[x] Save it for future bombings, let Parsee declare another spellcard.
>> No. 41134
[ ] Save it for future bombings, let Parsee declare another spellcard.

Don't know what could have.
>> No. 41141
[x] Save it for future bombings, let Parsee declare another spellcard.

Don't you lose when you run out?
>> No. 41144
[x] Save it for future bombings, let Parsee declare another spellcard.

Well, let's see ... She can't have to many more spellcards that are usable, can she? She's already used up three, although one was in partial use just like yours. You wait for her to make her final move. She reaches behind her back to pull out the next spellcard.

She stops. She looks around. Does she see something. No of course not, there's nothing around to see. There's no one here besides you two.

... wait a minute. Where the hell did that spider lady go?

"Dammit!" Cried Parsee. "She got through while I was distracted! This is all your fault!"

you sigh, and expect her to double her efforts in the fight, but instead she just runs off across the bridge. I thought she wasn't suppose to leave her post. Then again, her job was to escort people through rather than block them off, wasn't it?
--- Results ---
Spellcards Captured - 0
Spellcards left - 0
Deaths - 1
Bombs used - 1

Skill upgraded:
Basic Graze 2 - You're getting the hang of this.
Petal Sign [Colorful Blossoming of Fruits]

You're still not sure what's deep inside, but now you have the option of crossing the bridge or not.

[ ] Cross
[ ] Leave the cave
>> No. 41146
[ ] Leave the cave.
>> No. 41148
[x] Leave the cave
And either go to the Hakurei Shrine to check up on Yukari or go to the Bamboo Forest for a possible encounter with Mokou/Keine. No time for partying.
>> No. 41149
[x] Leave the cave
We've got a doll to beat up
>> No. 41150
[x] Leave the cave

Theres problems that those two women cause ... they are not your problems. And with that thought in regard, you lose interest in the flowerless depths. You have enough story to tell to the sunflower field back home.

as you exit the cave, you look around. You can only see two landmarks around you. The suzuran field to the Northwest, and to the east is a surprisingly large Lake that you could fly over. Also, judging from the flower field, you can possibly head north to the Village and wind up on the large road next to it. It's still dark out.
>> No. 41151
[ ] Northwest
[ ] East
[ ] North
>> No. 41152
[ ] East

Gotta fill up our map.
>> No. 41154
[x] East

Medicine doesn't like us, the villagers don't like us. Let's see who else we can meet.
>> No. 41157
[ ] North

Lets find the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 41159
We should have searched the cave for our cane, guys.
>> No. 41160
FUCK.

[x] Return to the cave and get cane.
>> No. 41161
assuming we didn't pick it up:

[x] Return to the cave and get cane.
>> No. 41162
[x] Return to the cave and get cane.
>> No. 41163
[x] Return to the cave and get cane.
>> No. 41164
Damn it, should've said something earlier.
[x] Return to the cave and retrive thine cane
>> No. 41165
[ ] Return to the cave and get cane.

It was Yuka's gift to us after all.
>> No. 41166
[ ] Return to the cave and get cane.
>> No. 41170
>>41159

Ehh? Don't worry about that, losing the cane is just a temporary fighting condition in which you can't use it to bomb anymore.

[x] East

You've been exhausted from your fight with parsee, and you don't really want to fight against anyone else today. You are however very explory tonight. Yes, that is a word, Webster agreed don't bother him about it.

In any case, you fly over the lake. As you are flying, a mist begins to cover the lake. You can barely see where you're going. You can't see the shore or any islands in front of you, or anywhere for that matter...

---Chance---

pick one number from 1-64 per post. The more different numbers show up, the likelier an event will occur. Results will be calculated ten minutes after this post.
>> No. 41172
What the hell? Don't pull that shit. Yuka gave it to us. It has sentimental value.
>> No. 41175
[X] 57

Lucky 57.
>> No. 41177
>>41172
Sorry, I didn't think it put it down that you recovered it. It's my mistake.
>> No. 41179
[x] 55
That's two fives. That's double the mind crushing.
>> No. 41180
[Z] 57

Unexpected number is unexpected. That means the event may be more interesting.
>> No. 41181
>>41177

Oh. That's alright then.

[x] 45
>> No. 41184
[X] 12
>> No. 41185
[X] 23

The number of Sydney Carton.
>> No. 41186
[x] ⑨

>>41170
>Results will be calculated ten minutes after this post.
It's pretty slow right now, might want to extend that.
>> No. 41187
times up! making new thread
>> No. 41331
>>41012
MYSTERIOUS ISLAND, FUCK YEAH

God, I loved that book.