[Return]
Archived thread

File 121239157828.gif - (26.23KB , 600x600 , HellofromHyakugorou.gif ) [iqdb]
39186 No. 39186
Since the last time we left off... well, okay, the second to last time we left off, Nemo was carrying a Cat to it's home when he suddenly got lost. After realizing that that was the point, He soon found himself in Mayohiga.

After taking Chen to what he soon found out was the Yakumo Household, he was greeted by Ran. In thanks for bringing her home, Ran offered the house as a place of stay. Nemo then took a shower, had his clothes cleaned, and slept.

After what he could only hope was not the closest he'll ever get to "My Fluffy Rantails," He woke up to find Chen playing outside. After calling out her name, Chen bounced happily in front of him. She then taught Nemo how to shot Danmaku. After making and testing his very first spellcard, Chen heads off to bed, and Ran comes out to water the Flowers. She bids Nemo farewell, and Nemo then tries to figure out how to return. After finding that the forest itself makes for a pretty good Beacon, He is able to easily identify and locate Mayohiga.

He is dropped off rather close to the Human Village, and decides he wants to go and meet with Takeda. He first decides to test out Chen's Flight spell, and ends up high in the sky. That was where he found that he was actually pretty close to Hyakugyokurou, in which I personally had to learn how to spell for you guys. Distracted from his trip to the village, he flies over the barrier, and up the steps.

[x] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.

The thought crosses your mind that you should turn around and head back. It also crosses your mind that you could reach the garden faster if you speed up. Neither of these things are you. You move at your own pace, no force controls where you go.

"Halt! Who goes there?"

[ ] Halt. She said so.
[ ] Don't Halt. No force controls you!
[ ] Tell her Your name.
[ ] Tell her it's impolite to ask another's name without giving your own.

>> No. 39187
[ ] Halt. She said so.
[ ] Tell her Your name.
[ ] Tell her it's impolite to ask another's name without giving your own.
>> No. 39188
[ ] Halt. She said so.
[ ] Tell her Your name.
[ ] Tell her it's impolite to ask another's name without giving your own.
>> No. 39189
[x] Tell her Your name.
>> No. 39190
[X] Halt. She said so.
[X] Tell her Your name.
>> No. 39191
[X] Halt. She said so.
[X] Tell her Your name.
[X] Tell her it's impolite to ask another's name without giving your own.
>> No. 39192
[ ] Halt. She said so.
[ ] Tell her Your name.
[ ] Tell her it's impolite to ask another's name without giving your own
>> No. 39193
[X] Halt. She said so.

You slow as soon as you hear her voice, and come to a complete stop. A Silver haired Girl flies out infront of you, and floats backwards up the steps at a rate about equal to how fast you were going. Eventually, She stops on her own, and a Look of Embarrassment creeps onto her face. She floats back down to a fare distance.

[X] Tell her it's impolite to ask another's name without giving your own.
[X] Tell her Your name.

She is not impressed by your lecture. You ask her your name, after you have given your own, and she simply replies "Youmu."

[ ] Tell her you wish to climb these steps.
[ ] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[ ] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*
[ ] Ask her about Myon.
>> No. 39194
[ ] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[ ] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*
>> No. 39195
[x] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*
>> No. 39196
[ ] Tell her you wish to climb these steps.
[ ] Ask her about the Garden up top.
>> No. 39197
[ ] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[ ] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*
>> No. 39198
[ ] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[ ] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*

YOUMU! Hopefully we can talk to the tree there.
>> No. 39199
[X] Halt. She said so.
[X] Tell her Your name.

We are chill. We don't need to know her name, the flowers will tell us. (And then we can call her by name and royally freak her out if she hasn't volunteered it yet.)
>> No. 39200
[x] Tell her you wish to climb these steps.
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*

Eh, why not?
>> No. 39202
[x] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*
[x] Greet the flower in her pocket.
>> No. 39203
[x] Ask her about the Garden up top.
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*
>> No. 39204
File 121239309528.jpg - (89.94KB , 744x690 , Do you like flowers001.jpg ) [iqdb]
39204
[x] Ask her if she likes flowers. *grin*

She has an unnerved look in her eyes, but quickly sharpens her gaze. "I am the Gardener of Hyakugyokurou, if that's what you are asking."

It wasn't, but you accept it anyway.

[x] Ask her about the Garden up top.

"Yes, As I've said, that is one of my many duties. One of my Others is to prevent Vagrants like you from reaching the top. The Living are to remain in the living world!"

She Draws her sword. It looks like you'll have to beat her to get to the Garden

[ ] Offer a Duel
[ ] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[ ] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth
[ ] Ask her about Myon.
>> No. 39205
[ ] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[ ] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth

FLOWER TALKAN GAEMS
>> No. 39206
[x] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[x] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth
>> No. 39207
>>39204
I fucking love that picture.

[ ] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[ ] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth
>> No. 39209
[X] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[X] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth
>> No. 39210
[ ] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[ ] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth
>> No. 39211
[X] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth
>> No. 39212
[x] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.
[x] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth

No need for a fight. Trying to avoid that if possible.
>> No. 39214
[X] Ask her why she's here, if she's alive.

"Hey! I'm Only Half non-ghost, you know!"

That's what needed correcting?

Sometimes, other people's perspectives are annoying.

[X] Ask her if she'll let you through if you ofter your service as the Flower's Mouth

"And what reason would I have for that?" She asks. You have trouble coming up with an answer.

[ ] Offer a Duel
[ ] Head back down without fighting
[ ] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.
>> No. 39215
[ ] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.
>> No. 39216
[ ] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.
>> No. 39217
[ ] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.
>> No. 39218
[ ] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.
>> No. 39220
[x] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.
>> No. 39221
[x] Ask her if she really isn't curious what the Flowers think about her.

"No, I don't."

That didn't work.

[ ] Offer a Duel
[ ] Head back down
>> No. 39224
[x] "The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission."
>> No. 39225
[x] The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission.

Politeness is best.
>> No. 39226
[x] Head back down

No need to press on and act like a god damned fanboy.
>> No. 39227
[x] Head back down
>> No. 39228
[x] Head back down
And tell her what the flower on the end of her katana sheath thinks of her.
>> No. 39229
>>39224
>>39225
Wait a minute, when did we learn this?

[x] Head back down

We are a polite chap. We don't make trouble.
>> No. 39230
[x] Head back down and tell her what the flower on her sheath thinks about her.
>> No. 39231
And then FlowerAnon had his ass kicked by Youmu.
>> No. 39232
[x] Head back down
>> No. 39233
>>39229

Tripnonymous knows all about the touhou's, so knowing about the Saigyou Ayakashi isn't a stretch.
>> No. 39234
>>39229

I'll allow it, provided there are enough votes for it.
>> No. 39235
[x] "The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission."
>> No. 39236
[x] The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission.
>> No. 39237
[x] "The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission."
>> No. 39238
[x] "The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission."
>> No. 39239
[x] The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission.

TREE TALKAN GAEMS.
>> No. 39240
[ ] Head back down
>> No. 39241
[x] tell her what the flower on her sheath thinks about her.

You notice there are two flowers tied to her Sheath. One has died, but is not yet withering. The other, you recognize, is a fake plant that must have drifted in from the outside world. Neither of them can talk to you.

[x] Head back down

You give a heavy grunt. You're pretty sure you can't take on Youmu with a single spellcard. You reluctantly turn around and leave her. She doesn't pursue you.

[ ] Try to bypass her by going full speed up the stairs.
[ ] Leave.
>> No. 39242
[Z] "The reason I came here is because I had heard that this area and a very special tree in it. I wanted to come to speak to it if I may have your permission."
>> No. 39245
[x] Leave

And I wanted talk to the tree...

Ah well. Yuka or Takeda might be nice to see.
>> No. 39246
okay, Head back won anyway, even with the explosion of wanting to speak with the Tree.
>> No. 39247
[ ] Leave.

We sure as hell can't out speed Youmu.
Let's check on Alice, I want to see how she's dealing with the HORDES OF FANBOYS that have surely gathered around her.
>> No. 39248
[x] Leave
>> No. 39249
[x] Shrug, and offer your services if she ever needs any help with the flowers, or just gets lonely and wants to talk to them.
[x] Leave peacefully.
>> No. 39250
[ ] Leave.
>> No. 39251
[x] Leave

You decide it's best not to try and outrun Youmu. Even if you do somehow manage to get past and lose her, you'll be hard pressed to get Yuyuko on your side before she'll catch up.

You float over the Barrier, and under the clouds. You can no longer see the Door.

To the West is the Bamboo Forest. To the Southwest is the Human Village. To the South is the Road. To the South east, the road stretches onward for quite a bit. To the North, Hyakugyokurou still rests in the sky.

[ ] West
[ ] Southwest
[ ] South
[ ] Southeast
[ ] North
[ ] Search for Mayohiga

Note: Just because you're not close to somewhere doesn't mean you can't get there. You just need to know which direction you need to go. If you've followed along the entire story, you should know how to get just about anywhere by now.
>> No. 39252
[ ] Southwest

Takeda!
>> No. 39253
[z] Southwest

Maybe we can scramble the fan boys with danmaku.
>> No. 39254
[ ] Wander

Fuck, I forgot where the magic forest is.
>> No. 39255
[X] Southwest
>> No. 39257
[ ] Southwest

Also don't you have a map option?

Also

[Status]
[Inventory]
>> No. 39258
[ ] Southwest

Close to Takeda and possibly Yuka.
>> No. 39259
We can't go east? But wouldn't going south/southeast and then north--equivalent to going east--bring us to youkai mountain? Gah, I'm confused.

[x] West

I wonder where Medicine's hill is. Flower talkin' gaems!
>> No. 39260
[x] Southwest

Let's check up on the human village.
>> No. 39261
[X] Southwest
Fun as wandering is, we should try to help the village out SOMEHOW.
>> No. 39262
[ ] South
>> No. 39263
Does Tripnonymous have a theme tune?
>> No. 39264
>>39263

His favorite music genre is Bluegrass.
>> No. 39265
No. I don't have a Map option.

[X] Southwest

You float gently towards the Village.

You look around, and see that some of the villagers are panicking.

[ ] Go to Takeda's House
[ ] Go see what's up with the Villagers.
[ ] Go and pick a fight with random Fanboys
[ ] Ignore the Village for now, head somewhere else.

[Status]
Low leveled Youkai. Has the power of at least a Stage 1 midboss.
Skills-
Flower Conversation Average - Can talk with flowers on end. And use long distance communication with Flowers. Some Plants can move because you ask them to.
Basic Danmaku - You can shoot.
Basic Graze - You now have a Hitbox. Use it wisely.
Spellcards - You have one. It can be used to force people to dodge, or if need be, you can use it to deathbomb.

[Inventory]
Yuka's Blanket - Keeps you warm at night. It also makes you look cool tied to your waist
Takeda's Kimono - A Nice shade of Green with brown trimming. People don't assume you're an outsider anymore.
Living Cane - Given by Yuka. It looks like it could be good for Bombing during spellcards, should you need to. Prevents early use of a Spellcard you could save for later.
Spellcards - You have 4, Three are Blank.

Also, I can't come up with a good name for the one we have.
>> No. 39266
[ ] Go to Takeda's House

FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
>> No. 39267
>We can't go east? But wouldn't going south/southeast and then north--equivalent to going east--bring us to youkai mountain? Gah, I'm confused.

It's a very long walk.
>> No. 39268
[z] Go to Takeda's House
>> No. 39269
[x] Go to Takeda's House

Whats up dude.
>> No. 39270
[x] Go to Takeda's House

Damn those fan boys! They better not have ransacked the village!
>> No. 39271
[x] Go see what's up with the Villagers.

Panicky villagers, give me a quest.
>> No. 39272
[ ] Go see what's up with the Villagers.
>> No. 39273
Could this be the chance to send the fanboys to the forest of magic and get them lost and eaten?
>> No. 39274
>>39273
The Forest of Magic is too far away. A Lot of them would quit following you on the way. Of course Trying to get them lost in a forest isn't a bad idea *cough cough*

[x] Go to Takeda's House

You decide to Check on Takeda First. You fly directly to his house.

He's not home.

[ ] Look around the Village for him
[ ] Go ask the Villagers what's wrong
[ ] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on
[ ] What would Yuka do?
>> No. 39275
[z] Go to Takeda's House
>> No. 39276
[x] Go see what's up with the Villagers, then go to Takeda's house.

> Also, I can't come up with a good name for the one we have.

Petal Sign [Whispers of the Rooted Garden]
>> No. 39277
Dang, slowpoked. At least this one is obvious.

[x] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on.
>> No. 39278
>[ ] What would Yuka do?
I'll save this for when we have some of those fanboys somewhere...out of sight. Until then:

[x] Go ask the Villagers what's wrong
>> No. 39280
[ ] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on
>> No. 39281
[x] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on
Why talk to people when we can talk to flowers?
>> No. 39282
[x] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on.

Flower power~
>> No. 39283
[x] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on
>> No. 39284
[x] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on

then

[x] Go ask the Villagers what's wrong

to get the full story.
>> No. 39285
>>39264
I thought that his favourite song is "Welcome to the jungle" Guns & Roses.
>> No. 39286
Damit Zakeri, I see that you like it FAST.
Chill out, slow down, write more and let our imagination do the rest.

>She then taught Nemo how to shot Danmaku.

Off-screen training Fuck yeah.
>> No. 39287
>>39276
Noted

[x] Ask Takeda's Flower what's going on.

The flower doesn't seem to have any clue. Takeda looked normal when he left this morning.

A wave of energy pours from the flower down onto the ground, and spread across the village. It finally returns to the flower.

Appearently, there was an incident regarding poisonous vines that suddenly wrapped themselves around one of the villager's. No one knows what's going on, or why it happened, but no one can get the vines off, even by cutting them.

It looks like Takeda was asked to- no, no, He asked to go out and look for Reimu. it sounds like he really wanted to find you, though.

Takeda isn't here, but you could probably very easily solve the incident by yourself before he gets back.

[ ] Leave the Village and follow the road, searching for Takeda.
[ ] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.
[ ] Leave, you might be blamed for causing the incident.
>> No. 39288
[ ] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.

We're helping.
>> No. 39289
[ ] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.
>> No. 39290
[x] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.

Tripnonymous is a helpful youkai. He'll get to the bottom of this.
>> No. 39291
[ ] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.
When we get "Summon Nature’s Ally" ?
>> No. 39292
[ ] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.
>> No. 39293
[ ] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.
>> No. 39294
[x] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.

>>39286
has a point. I do like the fast updates, especially at this time when nobody else is writing, but you could stand to breeze through some of the minor choices. Like, if there's an option to talk to flowers, just assume we automatically pick it.
>> No. 39295
Well, I don't want to feel like I'm dragging you around too much, so I guess it's just that I return control too fast. Besides, most non-conversational choices do make a difference.

[x] Head over to where the vines have wrapped around the villager.

You head out and go to where you learned the Villager was. As you arrive There is a crown of people waiting to get a good look. Some of the Fanboys are on the edge, but a few of them leave when they get a good look inside. It must not be one of the Girls. You remember briefly that Keine went missing before the fanboys even came here.

You try to get a closer look yourself when one of the villagers you helped on your way out notices you.

"Hey, you're that guy that talks to plants aren't you? Are you responsible for this!?"

You try to convince him that you only mean to help, but it doesn't seem to work very well. You are a Youkai after all. Convincing them that you have strong human connections doesn't help. They just make up excuses for why you would passively attack someone, ranging from wanting to get closer to that person to you just being in a bad mood. You don't hold it against the Villagers for doing this. They're just panicking, after all.

[ ] Takeda will sort this out. He should be somewhere along to road.
[ ] If I wait, Maybe I could get Reimu to convince the villagers that I'm nor the one doing this.
[ ] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.
>> No. 39296
[ ] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.

FUCK THEM WE'RE HELPING
>> No. 39297
[X] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.
>> No. 39298
[ ] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.

Tripnonymous is helpful even to those who despise him.
>> No. 39299
[x] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.
>> No. 39300
[x] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this, whether they like it or not.

Yep.
>> No. 39301
[x] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.
>> No. 39302
[ ] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this weather they like it or not.
>> No. 39303
[x] Smile. Snap his neck.
>> No. 39304
[x] Press your way through as peacefully as possible. You mean to resolve this whether they like it or not.

You try to squeeze through the crowd, but you only seem to be making the situation worse. It seems now you have a line of people preventing you from entering.

You sigh to yourself, and think. The Villagers won't let you cross, so what could you do? They should have been more grateful to you with all of the help you gave them and Takeda. He must be thankful, since he couldn't even get into the village without your help.

It then occurs to you. How many of these Villagers can even fly? You raise your feet off the ground, and slowly pass the crowd overhead.

"H-hey! Get down here!" You can hear a few of them shouting, but you intend to resolve the incident. They grab at you, but you simply lift your legs up and ignore them.

You see an old lady that appears to be in pain. The Vines are Wrapped tightly around her midsection, left leg, and arms.

[ ] Ask the Old lady if She's hurt
[ ] Tell the Vines to let go of her
[ ] She looks familiar...
>> No. 39306
>How many of these Villagers can even fly?
Everyone is gay in Gensoky--er, I mean, everyone can fly in Gensokyo!
>> No. 39307
[ ] Ask the Old lady if She's hurt
[ ] Tell the Vines to let go of her, catching her in the process.
[ ] She looks familiar...

Build me up a wall...
>> No. 39308
[x] Tell the Vines to let go of her
>> No. 39309
[ ] Ask the Old lady if She's hurt
[ ] Tell the Vines to let go of her, catching her in the process.
[ ] She looks familiar...
>> No. 39310
[ ] Ask the Old lady if She's hurt
[ ] Tell the Vines to let go of her, catching her in the process.
[ ] She looks familiar...
>> No. 39311
[x] Ask the Old lady if She's hurt
[x] Tell the Vines to let go of her, catching her in the process.
[x] She looks familiar...

Old Lady helpan gaems
>> No. 39312
Sorry Folks, there is no Wall Option.

[x] Tell the Vines to let go of her

The Old lady looks up at you, as if she just noticed you. The Vines don't move at all. They're fake.

You're about the Ask the Elderly Lady just what's happening, when she suddenly starts shouting herself.

"That's him, he's the one who did this to me!"

What? The Villagers look pretty angry now. What is this Lady thinking!?

the Villagers start after you, trying to grab you and bring you down. You instinctively fly up, but several of the Villagers begin to toss out bullets at you. A few hit you, but not hard enough to knock you down. You head out of the village immediately.

[ ] Don't look Back
[ ] Look back
>> No. 39313
[ ] Look back

WAIT. This couldn't be Ran could it?
>> No. 39314
[x] Look back
>> No. 39315
>>39312

Holy shit, it really could be!

Is she that fucking lonely that she'd stoop to something like that?
>> No. 39316
[x] Look back
>> No. 39317
[x] Look back
Just wait old hag.
Nobody fucks with Captain Planet.
>> No. 39318
[x] Look back

The Villagers are still squabbling at you, telling you to take your punishment, and to fix what you did to the poor old lady. You're long gone for them to do anything about you now. But, even at this distance you can make out the Old Lady's face. You can see the way her eyes and mouth are formed. The Expression on her face.

Guilt.

---
Well, now that I've added the Potatoes, it's time to let it stew. Night everyone.
>> No. 39319
>>39318

FUCK. IT IS RAN. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.
>> No. 39324
>>39319
As punishment, we shall never return to Mayohiga. At least, not until we can give her a good beating.
>> No. 39334
If it was Ran, the thing to do would be go straight back to Mayohiga, move in like she 'wants' us to and drive her on an epic guilt trip with occasional bouts of sobbing about how cruel some trickster in the village was to us.

Too bad it's (almost certainly) not Ran.

It's the lady from >>38730 who is trying to manipulate us into committing fanboy genocide. Who IS she? I dunno, we'll find out, probably Yukari. We haven't even met anyone else except Yuka and the nineballs, and they wouldn't do it.

Takeda is also a trap, by the way, we should not seek to contact him again and if we do happen to meet him we should definitely not accept the 'gift' he was instructed to give us.
>> No. 39335
>>39334
Hmm, I'd say she's not doing a good job turning us against the fanboys by getting the villagers to ostracize us. But a fair point about it possibly being the old lady from before, and her being highly suspicious...she says she'd met us before, but I don't recall meeting any old humans. If Takeda tries to give us anything, we should definitely view it with suspicion.
>> No. 39339
File 121241324132.jpg - (121.03KB , 690x850 , flyinthesky.jpg ) [iqdb]
39339
>After what he could only hope was not the closest he'll ever get to "My Fluffy Rantails," He woke up to find Chen playing outside. After calling out her name, Chen bounced happily in front of him. She then taught Nemo how to shot Danmaku. After making and testing his very first spellcard, Chen heads off to bed, and Ran comes out to water the Flowers. She bids Nemo farewell, and Nemo then tries to figure out how to return. After finding that the forest itself makes for a pretty good Beacon, He is able to easily identify and locate Mayohiga.

>He is dropped off rather close to the Human Village, and decides he wants to go and meet with Takeda. He first decides to test out Chen's Flight spell, and ends up high in the sky. That was where he found that he was actually pretty close to Hyakugyokurou, in which I personally had to learn how to spell for you guys. Distracted from his trip to the village, he flies over the barrier, and up the steps.

Did I miss something? When did this happen :<
>> No. 39340
>>39339
Nah, it's just some Off-screen training.
By the way nice pic.
Do you ever thought about giving him longer hair?
Most druids have some pretty long hair, also hippie bandana would be nice.
>> No. 39341
>>39339

See
>>38634
>> No. 39342
>>39341
Stealth thread goddamn
>> No. 39344
File 121242227374.jpg - (243.91KB , 958x900 , yukkurichill.jpg ) [iqdb]
39344
Also, I think someone wanted to see this abomination.
>> No. 39345
>>39344

I'll appreciate it slowly.
>> No. 39346
>>39344

Oh wow
>> No. 39348
File 121242340070.jpg - (12.75KB , 469x319 , 120915966053.jpg ) [iqdb]
39348
>>39344

......
>> No. 39349
>>39344

Oddly enough, I think that just made my day.