[Return]
Archived thread

File 121218305930.jpg - (332.86KB , 800x887 , YukariBusiness.jpg ) [iqdb]
38634 No. 38634
"I hear you've been working your way up to the top of the company."

Huh? Well, of course you were. Isn't that the point of joining such a powerful conglomerate such as The Border Inc.? You reply meekly.

"You have guts, I will tell you this, but ..." She trails off. "I'm afraid I'm a little offended."

Offended? You didn't mean to. You were just a hard worker looking for a little more money. You wonder what she could be thinking, to be offended.

"Frankly, I'm not sure I would like you to stay here for very much longer."

You speak up for yourself. You're not letting her fire you for such a silly sounding reason.

"Fire you? Oh, I intend to do worse. You see, I don't like it when people start gunning for my Position."

Wait, is that what she thinks you're doing. You try to tell her this is a misunderstanding, but she thinks you are lying.

"Oh ho? That's what you say, but you've already been enjoying some of the rewards my position gives. Well Let me tell you, this company would fall apart without me."

You begin to wonder that. She has been gone for a really long time. The two businesswomen behind her have been taking care of everything for her in her stead. She really is a useless woman.

She gets angry again. "So I was right. Your expression tells me everything. Ran." The taller one behind her gives an affirmative yes. "Please, take care of this man."

"As you wish." Ran turns around and escorts you off of the premise.

Neither of you say anything until you reach a river a long distance off. It seems peaceful, the water trickles by slowly. In it is a small wooden boat. You assume they expect you to cross the river in it. Ran leads you to the boat.

Before you can step inside, she stops you. "I'm sorry." She says. You ask what is wrong. "I'm sorry it had to come down to this. You, ..." She hesitates, and looks around, as if making certain there were no spies around. "You were really nice to us. I wish I didn't have to kill you."

Kill me? Oh, she has got to be kidding you think.

She doesn't look like she's joking around at all. "I really would have wanted you to be there, for me and Chen." And with that, she brings her soft lips to yours, locking you in with her passion. You lose yourself for the moment being, and hug her. You release each other, and Ran gently pushes you backwards. You land on the boat, the force of your fall freeing it from the land. The boat begins to drift across the river.

"I Love you!" She cries out to you, sobbing. "I'll always remember you!"

You eventually lose sight of the Shore. All you can see now is the river...

>> No. 38635
wat
>> No. 38637
wat
>> No. 38638
You wake up and step off of the bed. You yawn loudly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" The Blond haired standing next to you asked politely. You can see from the tails that it was Ran, even though it's dark in here.

you tell her you're perfectly alright. You had a nice rest, after all.

"That's good. I was just about to go to sleep for the night." She smiles to herself. Did this remind her of something she thought was nice? "Chen's recovered pretty nicely since last night, so she's feeling pretty energetic. If you want, you can go and play with her."

You nod politely, and leave the Room, allowing Ran to prepare her own bed.

You head out of the front door. You can see Chen spinning around in the distance.

[ ] Try to get Chen's Attention
[ ] Talk to the Flowers
[ ] Leave the Village without telling Chen
[ ] Head back inside and look for something else to do.
>> No. 38645
[X] Talk to the Flowers.

Hey guys, you miss me?
>> No. 38646
[ ] Talk to the Flowers
>> No. 38647
[X] Talk to the Flowers.

We can take Chen aside later and tell her privately what the flowers said about her. And then tell the flowers that we got the rest of their message across.
>> No. 38648
[x] Talk to the Flowers
Sup Flowers, where's Reimu's pad? I'm yearning for an ass-kicking via Red-White.
>> No. 38649
>>38635
>wat
>>38637
>wat

I'm glad people enjoyed my opening so much.
>> No. 38650
[ ] Try to get Chen's Attention
[ ] Talk to the Flowers
>> No. 38651
[ ] Talk to the Flowers
>> No. 38654
[X] Talk to the Flowers.

They sigh to you. Bouncing around as always. It rather annoys the plant life that some people think so brashly. Rushing around, spending energy that could be used for more productive things. They continue to watch with worry over her. The flowers here do seem honestly concerned with the way the people of this house act.

[ ] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
[ ] Leave without telling Chen
[ ] Head back inside and think of things you could do.
>> No. 38656
>>38649
Is this some kind of crazy vague foreshadowing?

[x] Try to get Chen's Attention
[x] Talk to the Flowers
The flowers always know what to do.
>> No. 38661
>>38656

It's just a Dream
>> No. 38662
[ ] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself.

CHEEEEEEEEEEN~!
>> No. 38663
[ ] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
[ ] Whisper her into her ear on things she could work on to help the flowers.
>> No. 38665
[x] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
HAY. HAY. HAAAAY YOU GUUUUUYS.
>> No. 38666
[ ] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
[ ] Whisper her into her ear on things she could work on to help the flowers.

Getting the flowers message across in a tactful way is best.
>> No. 38667
[x] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
[x] Whisper her into her ear on things she could work on to help the flowers.
>> No. 38668
[ ] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself

Nothing deep or plotworthy. Just a bit of playing about before it's time to move on.

Because, we are the ever-wandering flower youkai. To live a steady existence--that is not our fate.
>> No. 38669
[x] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself

You walk up to where Chen is Spinning around. She doesn't appear to notice you. She seems to be practicing moving at high speeds. You see her spinning in one direction, then she stops, rushed over to a completely different spot in what barely counts as a blink of the eye, and resumed her spin as if she hadn't moved from it at all.

[ ] Call out to Chen
[ ] Wait for Chen to Notice you
[ ] Try to fire a bullet at Chen with your Cane.
[ ] Maybe nows not a good time.
>> No. 38670
[X] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
[X] Whisper into her ear the things she could work on to help the flowers.

We will teach her how to respect the lovely plant life.
>> No. 38671
[x] Go and Pull Chen's attention to yourself
[x] Whisper her into her ear on things she could work on to help the flowers.
>> No. 38673
>>38668

Don't forget that we also need to find out information on getting the retards out of the village.
>> No. 38676
[x] Call out to Chen
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"
>> No. 38677
[x] Call out to Chen
>> No. 38683
[x] Call out to Chen
>> No. 38686
[x] Call out to Chen

The Spinning Cat suddenly Lunges in your direction. She bounces in front of you, and circles you twice before finally landing on her left foot and posing.

"Hey, there. You're up." She notices. "What'cha doing tonight?" She asks

[ ] Ask her what she was doing
[ ] Tell her that the plants think she shouldn't use up so much energy
[ ] Tell her you're leaving the village, and that you want her to thank Ran for you
[ ] Ruffle her Hair.
>> No. 38688
[x] Tell her that you didn't want tell her at first because you didn't want to hurt her feelings but that the plants think she should calm down a bit and be less energetic.
>> No. 38689
[X] Tell her that the plants think she shouldn't use up so much energy.
[X] Ruffle her Hair.

Tasty Ruffles.
>> No. 38691
[x] Tell her that the plants think she shouldn't use up so much energy
[x] Tell her you're leaving the village, and that you want her to thank Ran for you
[x] Ruffle her Hair.
>> No. 38692
[x] Tell her that you didn't want tell her at first because you didn't want to hurt her feelings but that the plants think she should calm down a bit and be less energetic.

Anon comes up with interesting write-ins.
>> No. 38693
[z] Tell her that you didn't want tell her at first because you didn't want to hurt her feelings but that the plants think she should calm down a bit and be less energetic.
[z] Ruffle her Hair.
>> No. 38694
[x] Tell her that you didn't want tell her at first because you didn't want to hurt her feelings but that the plants think she should calm down a bit and be less energetic.
[x] Ruffle her Hair.

Writein gaems.
>> No. 38697
If you want, I've got a little Testosterone here. I promise I won't tell anyone.

[x] Tell her that you didn't want tell her at first because you didn't want to hurt her feelings but that the plants think she should calm down a bit and be less energetic.

Chen seems to ponder what you've said. "Really?" She asks in a depressed tone. "Did they really say that? Then, those other things you said... This the flowers say mean things about Master and Miss Yukari, too?"

You're suddenly put on the spot. You don't want to tell her what they said about Yukari, but ...

"I don't care."

What? Her expression seems a little blank. Then she smiles at the fact that you were so thrown off. She was faking it.

"So what, The Flowers think I move too fast? Then tell them I think they don't move at all."

You kind of see her point. Chen is Chen after all, but what that means is up to the individual to decide. I guess.

[x] Ruffle her Hair.

You grab the hat on her head and lift it up, ruffling her hair with your other hand. She yells a little, and seems embarrassed by it. You put the hat back on her head.

Still, you can't help but wonder what she would say about their thoughts on Yukari.

[ ] Ask her about what she was doing, instead
[ ] Tell her about what they said about Yukari
[ ] Tell her you're going to leave the village soon, and that you want her to thank Ran for you
[ ] Tell her you're going to take it easy inside.
>> No. 38698
[ ] Ask her about what she was doing, instead
>> No. 38699
[X] Tell her about what they said about Yukari.

Truth tellan' games.
>> No. 38701
[ ] Ask her about what she was doing, instead
>> No. 38702
[x] Ask her about what she was doing, instead

She said she didn't care about what they think, so telling her what they think about Yukari sounds like a wasted effort.

[x] Tell her you're going to leave the village soon, and that you want her to thank Ran for you

Onward.
>> No. 38703
[►] Ask her about what she was doing, instead

countdown before the cane becomes a bong: T minus...
>> No. 38705
[x] Ask her about what she was doing, instead

>>38702

We should at least try to procure some sort of item so it'll make it easier for us to come back to Mayohiga if we ever have reason to go back.
>> No. 38707
[ ] Oy, flowers, no offense, but Chen thinks you're too slow!
>> No. 38708
File 121218931046.gif - (132.16KB , 185x125 , YOU'RE TOO SLOW.gif ) [iqdb]
38708
>>38707
>> No. 38709
[x] Ask her about what she was doing, instead

"I was just practicing my Danmaku. Master says it's important to practice even though no one is going out anymore."

Ahh, you had completely forgotten in this Empty village that there were still people roaming around causing hate and destruction to spread.

It also occurs to you that you haven't bothered using Danmaku before, much less practiced. You think back to the Fanboys at the Village. That would probably have been your first time trying it out, if not for Takeda.

[ ] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.
[ ] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[ ] Ask if you can practice with her.
[ ] Tell her good luck with her endeavors.
>> No. 38710
[X] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[X] Ask if you can practice with her.

Trainan' games.
>> No. 38711
[x] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[x] Ask if you can practice with her.
I think I know an opportunity when I see it.
>> No. 38712
>>38709

Whoops, I forgot to add something to the end of one of the options.

Oh well, if you pick it, you'll figure out what I mean.
>> No. 38713
[ ] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.
[ ] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[ ] Ask if you can practice with her.
>> No. 38714
[ ] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.
[ ] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[ ] Ask if you can practice with her.
>> No. 38716
[ ] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.
[ ] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[ ] Ask if you can practice with her.

Poor Takeda, having to deal with all this crap.
>> No. 38718
[ ] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.
[ ] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[ ] Ask if you can practice with her.
>> No. 38719
[x] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.
[x] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.
[x] Ask if you can practice with her.
>> No. 38730
[x] Wonder how Takeda is handling things.*

The Sun is high in the Sky. It's still before noon. Looking outside, it's a nice day. Unfortunately, it's not a peaceful one.

"Another Argument is breaking out. These guys really are annoying. Can't they realize that Keine and Mokou aren't here?"

An Elderly lady is walking down the street, carrying a bag filled with food. One of the Fanboys starts to rush through the town, and accidentally pushes her over.

"Owwie..." The lady cries. "Somebody, help me up!"

The fanboy is long gone. They truly are troublesome.

Takeda walks up to the Lady and holds his hand to her. He pulls her up to her feet and askes her if she's alright.

"Yes, Yes, I'm fine, just a little startled is all." She says. Takeda starts to pick up the Food for her. "Oh, no no no, you don't have to do that for me, dear."

"It's okay. You know, they should learn some sort of manners." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.

The Lady's tone deepens to a witching voice. "Oh, I know dear. Sometimes I wish I could knock them all down. It wouldn't be hard." she laughs, and he joins in with her.

"It's a shame though, I know a new flower youkai that would just love to feed them to the Trees in the Forest of Magic." He said.

The Lady's interest is piqued. "Oh, you do? I think I've met him before. He's really nice, isn't he?"

"Oh yes, if not a bit carefree." Takeda admits.

The Lady reaches into her pocket, and hands Takeda a small object. "Here you go, dearie. Thank you for helping me up."

"Oh, no, you don't have to-"

"Relax, dear." She interrupted him. "If you don't want it, then give it to him, the next time you see him."

Takeda stands there for a bit. "Okay, Thank you" He bows to the Woman, as she travels on.

[x] Tell Chen you've never used Danmaku before.

"Really?" She asks. "What kind of Youkai doesn't know Danmaku?"

You correct her. You never told her you didn't know, just that you haven't actually tried it before.

"Even still ..."

[x] Ask if you can practice with her.

"I was just about to ask you! You should get at least a little practice in. You'll be in trouble if you can't fire quickly!"

She seems to be about to start, but then certain things cross her mind.

"Oh yeah, you must not have any spellcards. Hang on, I'll be back."

Chen rushes into the House quickly. Didn't you just tell her she's too speedy? She rushes back out with several blank sheets of paper.

"Here ya go!" She practically shouts. You wonder if Ran woke up thanks to this. She hands you the pages. They're thin, and solid, like cards. You suppose that's why they're called Spellcards.

"So, what should we do first?"

[ ] A Practice Round
[ ] Ask how to make the Cards
[ ] Ask about Firing Patterns
[ ] Ask about flying
>> No. 38738
I'm stepping out for a bit, I'll be back in about 15-20 minutes.
>> No. 38739
[X] Ask about flying
>> No. 38742
[ ] Ask how to make the Cards
[ ] Ask about Firing Patterns
[ ] Ask about flying
>> No. 38743
[x] Ask about flying
Basics first. Then
[x] Ask how to make the Cards
Then
[x] Ask about Firing Patterns
And finally
[x] A Practice Round
Eye of the Tiger is now playing in my head.
>> No. 38744
[X] Ask about flying
>> No. 38747
[x] Ask about flying
Basics.
>> No. 38749
[x] Ask about flying

"You don't know about the Basics yet?" She asks. "Well, you gotta tell me this stuff!"

You just did.

"I bet you don't even know about the hitbox!"

You don't.

"What? Really? Well, you gotta tell me this stuff!"

You just did.

"Ok, ok ... let's see ... how can I describe it...?"

You wait for her to start.

"Ugh! I can't think of anything!"

...

Maybe if you gave her a start?

[ ] Is it like a Joystick?
[ ] Is it like a circle in your chest?
[ ] Is it like a will to move?
[ ] Let Chen explain on her own
>> No. 38750
[x] Let Chen explain on her own
Teach me Chen-sensei!
>> No. 38751
[x] Is it like a circle in your chest?
That's what the hitbox is, right?
>> No. 38753
[ ] Is it like a circle in your chest?
[ ] Is it like a will to move?
>> No. 38754
[x] Let Chen explain on her own
>> No. 38755
>"Ugh! I can't think of anything!"
Letting her explain it on her own will make this take forever. Let's give her a little push.
[x] Is it like a circle in your chest?
>> No. 38757
[x] Is it like a circle in your chest?
>> No. 38758
>>38749
>hitbox
Dammit, that was a perfectly good 4th wall you just broke.
>> No. 38759
[x] Is it like a circle in your chest?

"Hmm? No, no, not at all. That's just what it ends up looking like."

Isn't that all it is, though? What could you possibly be missing. You think about what a hitbox is. It's just the part of you that knocks you don't when you get hit, isn't it?

"Yeah, yeah, it is, but there's a reason for that..."

You think harder. With a small hitbox, you can graze, of course, but with a large hitbox, like a boss, it takes a lot more hits to finish someone.

"Yeah, yeah, you're on the right track!" She replies enthusiastically.

[ ] So then it's like a circle filled with something?
[ ] So then it's like your soul?
[ ] So then it's like your ability to get hit?
[ ] You can't think of anything, let Chen come up with something.
>> No. 38760
The hitbox isn't located on the chest though.
>> No. 38762
[ ] You can't think of anything, let Chen come up with something.
>> No. 38763
[ ] So then it's like your soul?
>> No. 38765
>>38762
>>38763
>>38764

...

Okay guys, I'm gonna take a shower while you figure out which one will get you through this scenario faster.
>> No. 38768
[ ] So then it's like your ability to get hit?
>> No. 38769
[ ] You can't think of anything, let Chen come up with something.
>> No. 38770
[X] So then it's like a circle filled with something?

semen
>> No. 38771
[x] So then it's like your ability to get hit?

Huzzah for clues.
>> No. 38772
[ ] So then it's like your ability to get hit?
>> No. 38773
[x] So then it's like your ability to get hit?

Hitboxan gaems.
>> No. 38776
>>38771
[x] I hid my hitbox far away, so I'm functionally invulnerable to danmaku.
>> No. 38780
[x] So then it's like your ability to get hit?

"Well, Kind of" She says. "Hey, now that I think of it, that's a show way to show you!"

Show me? Show me what?

Before you can ask her, she flings her arm forward. A Bullet shoots forward and Strikes you in the Arm. You pull your arm away. It hurts a bit, but not in a damaging sort of way. It's kind of like getting Pinched, if you were on the Astral plane.

"You feel that?" She fully knows the answer. You reply with a mildly snarky comment. "That's what it is I'm trying to explain! Now, try to focus on the energy you feel, Not the pain."

You look down at your arm. There's a certain tinge there, besides the pain. You imagine it to be your energy, your life force. as the pain fades, so does the feeling, but you try to get a lock onto it. You succeed. You think now you have some sort of mastery over your own life force. Neat-o.

After silently punching yourself in your own mind for wanting to say "Neat-o" You now ask her what to do with the grab on your energy.

"Well, Most people would concentrate it into the Center of Their body. But that's only if they plan on Dodging attacks. You should never try that if you're planning on standing still or moving very little in a fight. Also, since you're dodging, it's a lot harder to shoot complex patterns. That's why Danmaku is more of like a Back and Forth!"

A Back in forth? You inquire further.

"Yeah. One guy activates a Spellcard, and the other dodges. Then the other activates another spellcard, and to first dodges. And it usually goes on like that until one person gets bored and gives up, or doesn't feel like fighting, or if they feel they're in too much pain. Oh yeah, and of course you have to forfeit if you run out!"

She certainly seems to be able to explain a lot now that you're over the first hump. Now it's time to go back to your original question.

"Oh that, Flying, Right! Well, Lots of people have lots of different ways of flying, but the most common is through a controlled movement spell."

You're afraid you're not familiar with Magic.

"Well, you could always do what that Miko does, and use weightlessness..."

You wonder how many months of Exercise will require losing 132 pounds of flesh, blood, and bone. You realize that the answer to that is morbidly easier than you'd think. You decide against it.

"It's usually best to figure it out for yourself. Maybe you could ask Trees to throw you really hard!" She giggles, obviously making fun of you. You realize it's a viable option, though, and it may help you to achieve flight through weightlessness.

Chen's face grows Serious for a bit. "Well, What Master and I do is we have a really simple flight spell. It's really simple, and it lets you move really fast. It gets a lot harder to control the faster you go, however, so make sure there's aren't any trees in the way!" She seems to be speaking from Experience, however you're certain the Trees won't give you any trouble.

"So, now that's over with!" She says after you give the flight spell she gave you a few practice runs. "How about we fight now!"

[ ] You're game
[ ] Wait, I want to make a spellcard, first
[ ] Hey, can't we review basic Danmaku bullets first?
[ ] Fire First!
>> No. 38782
[ ] Wait, How do I make spellcards?
>> No. 38783
[x] Wait, I want to make a spellcard, first
>> No. 38784
[ ] Wait, How do I make spellcards?

I don't think we have innate knowledge on the subject so asking is probably best.
>> No. 38785
[x] Wait, How do I make spellcards?

Knowing and doing are two different things.
>> No. 38786
[x] Wait, How do I make spellcards?

Spellcard maken gaems.
>> No. 38787
[x] Wait, How do I make spellcards?
"Sorry Chen, but despite all our prior knowledge, we're still going to need to get the basics from scratch."
>> No. 38788
[x] Wait, I want to make a spellcard, first

"Huh?" It didn't occur to her that You haven't even made one yet. She throws her hand up to her mouth and gasps, as if she was about to do something horrible and just realized it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! People aren't allowed to attack anyone that can't use a Spellcard, no matter what the reason is. That's why when you run out or are too tired, you have to forfeit." Suddenly her face brightens up. "Hey, it looks like I've already won!"

That's not fair!

"Umm, if you have a Pattern in mind, all you have to do is imprint it! Once you do, you should be able to use it. It'll use up a lot of your energy, but once the Spellcard takes affect, you won't have to worry about anything, because it'll take care of the firing, and even your movements for you! So, you just have to think of it, and then hold it to yourself!"

Well, it sounds easy enough

What should your first spellcard include?

[ ] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[ ] Green Lasers, to represent Vines interweaving and holding the enemy
[ ] Triangles, to Represent Leaves
[ ] Large Round Bullets, because they're cool
>> No. 38789
[X] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
>> No. 38790
[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals, which fire Green Lasers, to represent Vines interweaving and holding the enemy, that then spawn Triangles, to Represent Leaves, that in turn, fire Large Round Bullets, because they're cool.
>> No. 38791
[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
>> No. 38792
About making Cards, go ahead and use whatever you can come up with. These are just examples of bullets you can use in it. Be careful when you add things to it, it might end up just being a jumbled mess and no one wants that. It should be okay if you don't get things right, since you're only practicing. If I don't like the Result, Chen will tell you how you can improve it.
>> No. 38794
[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[x] Triangles, to Represent Leaves
One option by itself is just too EASY MODO. Let's spice things up.
>> No. 38797
[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[x] Triangles, to Represent Leaves

Going with something interesting.
>> No. 38798
[ ] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[ ] Green Lasers, to represent Vines interweaving and holding the enemy

Pew pew
>> No. 38799
[►] Jesus Christ, the bullets are shooting bullets that shoot lasers, holy shit
>> No. 38800
[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[x] Triangles, to Represent Leaves
>> No. 38801
File 121220363885.jpg - (14.48KB , 192x224 , Th06sc08.jpg ) [iqdb]
38801
Flower Sign 「Gorgeous Sweet Flower」
>> No. 38803
[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals

You don't want to go overboard, so you keep it pretty simple. You hold the card to your chest, and reach out with your life force to touch it. You're pattern is imprinted on the card.

"Okay! Looks like it's done, so let's test it! You activate it against me by declaring it's name, and I'll try to time it out!"

time out? You find it awkward that the people of Gensokyo use the same terms as you did when you talked about playing Touhou. Did this catch on because of the fanboys, or was it just easier to think of it as a Video game weather you knew what one was or not. They do see it as a game after all, so there must be names for a lot of rules and outcomes. Like Touchdowns in football.

You hold the spellcard above your head, and declare it's name. The Card shines brightly, and flower petals begin to surround you, gently falling. Chen gets a weird look on her face.

About 40 seconds later, Chen is on the ground laughing her ass off. "Ha ha! Oh, he ... he only ... just used ... Bwa ha ha ha!"

You somehow get the same feeling you did when you convived your first girlfriend to have sex with you.

[ ] Add Triangle bullets like >>38794 suggests
[ ] Add Triangle Bullets and Basic round bullets
[ ] Start the whole Card over
[ ] Just add whatever bullets you can think of.
>> No. 38805
[ ] Add Triangle Bullets and Basic round bullets
>> No. 38807
[x] Add Triangle Bullets and Basic round bullets
>> No. 38808
[ ] Start the whole Card over
[x] A massive laser, representing your LOVE
>> No. 38809
>>38803

[►] single superfast homing bullet
>> No. 38810
[x] Just add whatever bullets you can think of.

Tripnonymous, use your acid-induced powers to imagine up CRAAAZY BULLETS!
>> No. 38811
[x] Start the whole Card over

[x] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[x] Green Lasers, to represent Vines interweaving and holding the enemy
[x] Triangles, to Represent Leaves
[x] Large Round Bullets, because they're cool
>> No. 38813
[ ] Start the whole Card over
[ ] Tiny colored diamonds, to represent Flower Petals
[ ] Green Lasers, to represent Vines interweaving and holding the enemy
>> No. 38814
[x] Add Triangle Bullets and Basic round bullets
This is probably going to reach the "jumbled mess" result but it's worth a shot!
>> No. 38817
Add
[x] Green Lasers, to represent Vines interweaving and holding the enemy.
>> No. 38819
[X] Strangle Chen

SHE IS TESTING OUR SANITY, DO NOT LAUGH AT US.
>> No. 38820
>>38803

[♥] Spellcard declare - [Marijuana: Cannabis Dream]
>> No. 38821
>>38819
No! She's guiding us towards our final destination: A battle to succeed Yuka herself that takes place in a field of white flowers.
>> No. 38822
[x] Add Triangle Bullets and Basic round bullets
>> No. 38823
[x] Add Triangle Bullets and Basic round bullets

You hold the Card up to your soul again. You're worried that the new additional bullets would end up making a jumbled mess, but you decide to try it anyway.

"Okay! I'm ready!" Chen yells.

You send out the Basic round bullets. They fly out randomly, and stop in mid air. The Bullets then Grow leaves on the sides, pointing down, and then Four colored diamonds appear on top, giving it the look of a generic flower. The Petals and Leaves then spread in the direction they point, while the Bullets Continue in their original direction.

This goes on for 40 Seconds, although, Chen seemed to have a hard time keeping up. She won out in the end.

You mope for a little while, trying to think of how you can alter the spellcard some more when Chen Stops you.

"It's okay." She says comfortingly. "This is your first time after all, right? You can't be that good that fast. And besides, It looks a lot better than your first try."

You remember that above all else, Beauty must shine through. The fact that they resemble actual flowers is much more impressive than if they were able to knock someone down quickly.

Of course, It would be nice if they could do that, too.

"Well, I guess that counts as practice for you. It's nice finally having someone besides a stupid fairy that I can beat up for once."

You don't really like that very much, but you'll just have to become stronger later.

"And besides, it's all about the soul! Once you train it, maybe you could even make a spellcard as simple as just flower petals work as well as My own. And another way is to distract the opponent."

You inquire further.

"You know, like combining an easy and slow pattern with a fast pattern. It makes the defeat more humiliating when they die to the easy pattern as a result."

You tell her you had an idea of adding a fast Homing bullet to your flower petal design.

"Yeah, that could work if you know how to make one."

Apparently, some Danmaku isn't as easy as just thinking about it.

"That's right. Sometimes Magics have to be applied to make patterns work, like Rotational Magic in my case, or for your homing bullet, you'd need detection magic."

The both of you wonder to each other what kinds of basic magics A Flower Youkai such as yourself could apply to it.

The Night has Dragged on for quite a while.

[ ] Thank Chen for helping you
[ ] Keep speaking with Chen
[ ] Tell Chen you're planning on leaving
[ ] Tell Chen you're tired, and that since she's not taking the flowers advice, you will, and go inside.
>> No. 38824
>>38821

Wrong Writefag
>> No. 38828
[x] Thank Chen for helping you
[x] Tell Chen you're planning on leaving, and you'd like to know if there's a way to easily return to Mayohiga without "getting lost" on the event that you plan to come back.
>> No. 38829
[X] Thank Chen for helping you
>> No. 38831
[ ] Thank Chen for helping you
[ ] Ask Chen if there's a way to easily return to Mayohiga without "getting lost" on the event that you plan to come back.
>> No. 38832
[x] Thank Chen for helping you
[x] Ask Chen if there's a way to easily return to Mayohiga without "getting lost" on the event that you plan to come back.

Path Findan gaems.
>> No. 38834
[z] Thank Chen for helping you
[z] Ask Chen if there's a way to easily return to Mayohiga without "getting lost" on the event that you plan to come back.

If there is, we can leave Mayohiga then.
>> No. 38835
[ ] Thank Chen for helping you
[ ] Ask Chen if there's a way to easily return to Mayohiga without "getting lost" on the event that you plan to come back.
>> No. 38841
File 121220840442.jpg - (80.78KB , 350x300 , 1206642381189.jpg ) [iqdb]
38841
[x] Thank Chen for helping you

"Umm ... You're Welcome!" She bows. She looked like she thought it was a Test question at first.

[x] Ask Chen if there's a way to easily return to Mayohiga without "getting lost" on the event that you plan to come back.

"So you're planning on leaving, huh? Well..."

Well, what?

"We each have our own ways of finding Mayohiga. Miss Yukari of course can enter freely everywhere she goes, and Master has set herself up a "Home Point" as it's called."

You inquire Further.

"Yeah, Basically she justs sets up a specific spot right outside where she'll appear when she casts a specific spell."

You ask Chen how she gets home personally.

"Umm ... I don't have a specific way."

wut

"I just ..."

...

You can't really mean ...

Does she really get lost often enough that she doesn't have a problem entering Mayohiga the Legitimate way?

Chen looks embarrassed.

Well, in any case, it looks like you can't get a safe and easy way back to Mayohiga from Chen. But maybe you could get Ran to teach you that spell.

[ ] Go in and Wake Ran up, Explain that you plan on leaving and want to know the spell
[ ] Wait until Ran wakes up by herself. It's only kind.
[ ] Leave anyway, thanking Chen even though she couldn't help.
>> No. 38843
[x] Thank Chen, even though she couldn't help.
[x] Wait until Ran wakes up by herself. It's only kind.
[x] Speak to the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 38847
[x] Thank Chen, even though she couldn't help.
[x] Wait until Ran wakes up by herself. It's only kind.
[x] Speak to the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 38848
[x] Thank Chen, even though she couldn't help.
[x] Wait until Ran wakes up by herself. It's only kind.
[x] Speak to the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 38850
[x] Thank Chen, even though she couldn't help.
[x] Wait until Ran wakes up by herself. It's only kind.
[x] Speak to the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 38851
[x] Thank Chen, even though she couldn't help.

Chen kind of looks away. She feels kind of bad that she couldn't help you.

[x] Wait until Ran wakes up by herself. It's only kind.
[x] Speak to the flowers in the mean time.

You decide to turn your attention to the flowers. Chen returns to her spinning practice.

You tell the flowers that you decided to Tell Chen what you said about her. They nod. You get the feeling that they knew she was going to say what she did long before they even told you. They're still glad you told her.

Eventually you learn that even though the flowers are in solitude, with no other plants around besides the trees of the forest way on the outskirts of town, that they are glad to have had to chance to talk with Chen. You are the mouth of the flowers.

Chen Yawns and Steps inside the house. It seems she's tired herself out. You nod in her direction, and continue speaking with the flowers.

The sun is starting to rise, and you turn to face it. It's beautiful. You wonder if Ran has gotten up yet, and decide it wouldn't hurt to Check.

You go up to the door, open it, and walk through, bumping into another person. It's Ran.

"Oh, hello." She says weakly, after landing on her tails. She stands up, and so do you. You also have a minor Headache, and you're sure she does, too. "So, did you have fun playing with Chen?"

You simply tell her yes.

"Okay, I'm glad. Chen gets really lonely here, so I'm worried she'll end up in a bad crowd."

[ ] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to fight
[ ] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.
[ ] Tell Ran you just wanted to say goodbye to her.
>> No. 38853
[X] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to fight
[X] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.
[X] Tell Ran you wanted to say goodbye to her before you leave.
>> No. 38854
[x] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to play Danmaku.
[x] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.
"Fight" sounds like too strong a word. And if Ran knows we're a playmate for Chen, she might have motivation to go out of her way to teach us how to come back here.
>> No. 38855
[x] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to play Danmaku.
[x] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.
>> No. 38856
[x] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to play Danmaku.
[x] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.
>> No. 38857
[x] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to play Danmaku.
[x] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.

It's important to ask about a way to return.
>> No. 38858
[ ] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to play Danmaku.
[ ] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.
>> No. 38859
File 121221117442.jpg - (43.26KB , 475x400 , ranned.jpg ) [iqdb]
38859
[X] Go into detail about how Chen taught you to fight

"Oh my! So you're even Weaker than My little Chen, huh? Ufufufu..."

You don't like the way she says that, but you get the feeling she's just joking.

"Now I'm really glad you played with Chen. It worked out for both of you, huh?"

You tell her that you enjoyed being taught.

[X] Ask about a way of returning to Mayohiga without getting lost.

"Ahh, so you were just loosening me up to ask that, huh?"

She saw right through it.

"I'm afraid I can't give out the Secrets of Mayohiga, even to such a nice person as you. I cannot give my spell to you."

You ask if maybe she had an object, like a wing, that could guide you back.

"Well, I do have one that will flight you in circles."

You ask how tight the circles are.

"Too tight to get lost in."

Damn. You ask if she has any spare gaps from Yukari.

"Nope."

You ask if there's any way to get back without having to go through the trouble of getting lost.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to figure this out on your own. Master left me with the Challenge of finding my way back here, and I have given that Challenge to Chen herself. We've both succeeded in that, and if you wish to come here of your own accord, you must do the same."

You tell her that you're worried you might not be able to come back again. You ask her for any ideas she might have. She only offers one.

"Well, you could just, stay here, and keep me and Chen company."

The way she said it sounded very lonely. You begin to wonder if Yukari hiding at the shrine has wounded her somehow.

You say your goodbyes to Ran and head to the Edge of the Village to figure out how to get back inside without much trouble. What could you possibly do? Using your innate abilities, how could you find your way back? If you end up getting it wrong, you'll have to get lost again before you can come back.

[ ] I know, I'll just _____________
[ ] I give up, I'll stay here...
[ ] I give up, Guess I'll just have to lose my way back here again.
>> No. 38860
[x] I know, I'll just ask the flowers
>> No. 38861
[ ] I give up, I'll stay here...

Ran is loev.
>> No. 38862
[x] I know, I'll just try and see what Takeda has for me. If that fails, I'll just stumble about while piss drunk.

That intermission still bothers me. Did we gain the ability to have flowers serve as an additional set of eyes and ears?
>> No. 38863
[ ] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.

We checked on Takeda from a distance by looking through plants didn't we? So this doesn't seem that far fetched.
>> No. 38865
[ ] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.
[ ] Thank her for her hospitality, and that if you can you'll try and visit her again.

Cya Ran.
>> No. 38866
[ ] I give up, I'll stay here...
>> No. 38867
[ ] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.
>> No. 38868
[ ] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.
[ ] Thank her for her hospitality, and that if you can you'll try and visit her again.

Ran is love, but exploration is a good part of being a man.
>> No. 38869
Well, after seeing GM's "Extra feature" yesterday, I got the idea of doing Active Time Events, but now after seeing your posts, I kind of like the idea of them being stories that the Flowers tell you of notable interest.
>> No. 38870
[X] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.
[X] Thank her for her hospitality, and that if you can you'll try and visit her again.
>> No. 38871
[x] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.
[x] Thank her for her hospitality, and that if you can you'll try and visit her again.

We can visit Yuka again. And maybe scatter the fanboys with some Danmaku.
>> No. 38872
[x] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.
[x] Thank her for her hospitality, and that if you can you'll try and visit her again.
Staying here = NO. We already have one woman waiting for us to come back to them. Yuka will not become another Seymour.
>> No. 38873
[X] I know, I'll just become lost in thought!

You never know. Comprehending logical paradoxes! Attempting to solve intense equation (that Ran will do in seconds)! Try to figure out just what the fuck happened at the end of Evangelion!
>> No. 38874
[X] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.

I'm now picturing us basically playing a game of Marco Polo with the flowers in the village.
>> No. 38875
[X] I know, I'll just use the flowers here as a beacon.

The Idea crosses your mind that you could probably locate exactly where the place is. If the Plants can't tell you, that just means the place moves around on it's own, but if they can.

You ask the Surrounding forest about the Town. They tell you that there is certain magics guarding the forest itself. So then, by finding the forest itself, you'll automatically be able to find Mayohiga. You ask the forest if it's possible to locate it from outside. They suspect you'll be able to find it as long as you keep asking around. You're not entirely sure because it didn't help you before, but then it occurs to you that your powers would probably have developed since the last time you asked how to get here.

Overall, you're not sure if you can, but it sounds simple.

[X] Thank her for her hospitality, and that if you can you'll try and visit her again.

You head back to the House. Ran has finished watering the Flowers. They feel like they've taken a nice shower. Ran notices you heading back.

"So, you've decided that you would stay here?" She asks almost hopefully.

Nope. You just forgot to say "See you later"

She sees that you're confident you already have a way of finding Mayohiga. She says nothing more.

You head out of the Forest. As soon as you do, you turn around and it's no longer there. You ask the surrounding remaining flowers where the Forest has gone. They tell you it has moved to the north.

You head north for a while, and the flowers tell you that they've gone east.

You head East for a while, and the flowers tell you that they have gone South.

You head south for a while, and you can feel the forest approaching you. Suddenly, you find yourself in the outskirts of the forest. You chased it around for a while, but you managed to catch it doubling back!

[ ] Go tell Ran
[ ] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again
>> No. 38877
[X] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

Don't give the girl false hope.
Besides, it will be so much better to surprise her when we come back later.
>> No. 38878
[ ] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

Back on the road again...
>> No. 38879
[X] Go tell Ran
>> No. 38880
[X] Go tell Ran
>> No. 38881
[x] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again
Don't frustrate the poor lonely girl. Save our accomplishment for later.
>> No. 38882
[ ] Add Triangle bullets like >>38794 suggests
>> No. 38883
[X] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again
>> No. 38884
[ ] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

Don't make this harder for the poor woman.
>> No. 38885
[x] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

>>38882

SLOWPOKE! YOU'RE ALIVE!
>> No. 38886
[X] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

And shout "See you again!"
>> No. 38888
[x] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

Finding it is no longer a problem. Time to bust some fan boy heads.
>> No. 38889
[x] Add Triangle bullets like >>38794 suggests

You fire Triangle Bullets randomly. You don't feel like you've accomplished anything.
>> No. 38890
[x] Leave now, Ran might think you've changed your mind again

You figure it would be better to surprise her later. You know She'll be happy when you return, so you'd better wait to return until you plan on staying.

You leave the Forest, and suddenly it's gone. You're in another forest now. You ask where you are. Apparently, you're northeast of the Village.

It's early morning.

To the West is a Bamboo Forest. To the Southwest is the Village. To the South is a road. To the Southeast, the road stretches directly east.

[ ] West
[ ] Southwest
[ ] South
[ ] South East

You also have the option of flying now. This won't really get you to the destination differently, however you can now explore places you couldn't before, such as the Sky.

[ ] Up
>> No. 38891
[x] South East

I just picked up a stick and it pointed me in that direction.
>> No. 38892
[ ] Up
[ ] Southwest

Sup Takeda, I have danmaku now.
>> No. 38894
[X] West

I can't wait to talk to the bamboo! Also, flying really doesn't suit Tripnonymous. No plants up there.
>> No. 38895
[x] Up
Put our power of "flight" to the test, even though we probably aren't going to need it much.
[x] Southwest
It might be a bit too early to talk to Takeda, but I bet we can busy ourselves by issuing a challenge to the fanboys.
>> No. 38896
[x] Up
[x] Southwest
>> No. 38897
>flying really doesn't suit Tripnonymous. No plants up there.

How certain are you?
>> No. 38898
[x] Southwest

You decide firstly that you want to check up on Takeda. But you also want to try out Chen's Flying spell first ...

[x] Up

You take a quick detour to see how far you can get. You struggle a little at first, but quickly get the hang of it. You practice going up and down, and moving all around, when do finally figure you should try out the Speed bit Chen Mentioned. Just as she said, the faster you go, the harder it is to control your movement. You finally slow yourself down, and find yourself above the clouds. You look around in front of you, trying to scan west, then south, then east. You can't see anything through the clouds. You're pretty high up. You turn all the way around just to make certain th-

AHH!

Where the hell did that large building come from!

Facing northward, you see four pillars standing in front of you. Behind them is a large door with a Visible Barrier blocking the front of it. You were certain the pillars were NOT there on the ground. You're kind of left wondering what to do now ...

[ ] West
[ ] Southwest
[ ] South
[ ] South East
[ ] North
>> No. 38899
File 12122161928.jpg - (75.19KB , 554x682 , FFTYoumu.jpg ) [iqdb]
38899
>flying really doesn't suit Tripnonymous. No plants up there.

Again, I ask. How Certain are you?
>> No. 38900
[ ] Southwest

To Takeda. Do not want Hakugyokurou. Yet.
>> No. 38901
>>38897

Not at all anymore.

[X] North

Takeda will still be there. Fuckin' PILLARS, man!
>> No. 38902
Oh god oh god oh god I'm so confused now
[x] Try to call out to any possible plant life and ask for directions.
>> No. 38905
[X] North
>> No. 38906
>>38899

Well, damn. Now I remember that one stage in PCB. All the more reason to go to the pillars!
>> No. 38908
[x] North
>> No. 38909
[x] North
Will Tripnonymous go even more insane from trying to speak to Saigyou Ayakashi?
Or will the massive, man-eating youkai cherry tree become the ultimate source of inspiration, both for his spell cards, and for his developing powers?
I wonder, I wonder.
>> No. 38910
[x] North

You attempt to go Through the Barrier in front of you, but it's sealed pretty tightly. You try to think of several ways in which you could get across it.

[ ] Well, I could try flying over it
[ ] I could ...
[ ] Umm...
[ ] Well, I guess ...

...

Come to think of it, there doesn't seem to be any other way.

[x] Well, I could try flying over it

You bring your body over the door, and land on the flooring on the other side. You look around, and can only see Stairs. Lots of them. Well, that and the door itself. You figure you could try going up the stairs, but it would be a pain walking up all those steps.

oh, wait, you can fly now. Nevermind.

You begin floating up the staircase, shooting yourself forward. You can't see an end to it, and are not even entirely sure there is one. If so, it'll probably take a while to get there.

[ ] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.
[ ] Speed up. If there's a Garden around here, you want to get to it.
[ ] Turn back. It's really creepy here.

(Yawn! I'm getting pretty tired tonight. Hope everyone had fun.)
>> No. 38911
And yes, I'm sorry for cutting off here, but trust me, I doubt we were going to get to the Saigyou Ayakashi tonight, anyway.
>> No. 38912
[ ] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.

Tripnonymous goes at his own pace and no one else's.
>> No. 38913
[X] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.

Take it easy.
>> No. 38914
[X] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.
>> No. 38915
[x] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.
Speeding up is just not Nemo's thing.
>> No. 38916
>>38913
Nemo Yukkuri-style. Huh.
>> No. 38917
>>38916

Oh shit. Generic Drawfag, you know what to do.
>> No. 38919
[x] Keep going, you're a pretty lax guy anyway.
>> No. 38925
Time to get pwnzed by Youmu.