[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121216508092.jpg - (56.13KB , 455x520 , 6c7d9df0632da3cd6c71b9efd3793561.jpg ) [iqdb]
38572 No. 38572
You approach the building, drawing your pistol as you draw closer. You can't see inside. drawing them out is the only option.
"You in there, show yourself!" You shout at the building. You hear more noises inside, and can faintly make out a voice. It sounds like a small child. They're not coming out.
"You're surrounded! Behind me is an Army of Tengu and we are ready to storm this place, better give up!" You continue. Bluffing worked back in the war, maybe it'll work now. You motion for Aya and Youmu to make noises. They do, and it's not convincing at all.
"If you come out peacefully, we can negotiate the terms of your surrender!" Best thing to do would be to continue.
"Surrender, you say?" A voice from behind? Youmu and Aya shake their heads when you look at them. They're all that's behind you, where's the voice coming from.
"Hmm? A crow and a half ghost? Doesn't look much like an army as a couple of trespassers to me." The voice continues. This time, it's right beside you. You look around to find the source, and are shown nothing. Is it coming from the shrine? You turn your gaze towards it, and a woman stands in the way.
"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!" She yells, pointing in your direction. You draw your gun up to bear.
"Huh? You dare to point that little thing at me at me?" she voices, mockingly. "How do you plan to kill me with that... squirrel?"
You look in your hands instinctively. Sure enough, in place of your gun is a squirrel trying to bite your hand. You scream and throw it at the woman. She has something in her hand. It's... your gun!
"Hey, this thing's not half bad!" She twirls it around her finger several times and points it at you. "Honestly, though, it's not quite right. I prefer one of these." A revolver appears in her other hand. Is she doing magic tricks? She starts to juggle the revolver in her hand.
"So, you must be this 'Snake' I've heard so much about. Can't say I'm impressed." She throws your gun back at you. "Put that thing away kid, you might poke an eye out."
"Right..." You pick up your pistol and holster it. "As you said, I am Snake. Who the hell are you?"
"Me? I'm the very ground you stand on. I am the God of this mountain, Yasaka Kanako."
"Riight..." You respond, sarcastically. "Well then, Miss God, what's in the shed? Do you have more Gods in there?"
"You knew? Why bother to ask then? Indeed, my ever-sleeping friend lives in this... 'shed' as you called it." She looks at the building, as if noticing it for the first time. "Now that you mention it, it does look kinda like an outhouse." You can hear a surprised voice inside. Kanako grins, recognizing the voice inside.
"But enough talk, follow me." She grabs you by the collar and drags you towards the shrine. Seems you don't have much choice but to follow her.

>> No. 38580
[X] Mission failed, prepare for interrogation by the enemy.
>> No. 38590
[ ] Get ready to mash triangle to resist torture
>> No. 38595
[ ] Remember the basics of CQC
>> No. 38605
[X] Mission failed, prepare for interrogation by the enemy.
>> No. 38610
[ ] Remember the basics of CQC
>> No. 38611
[X] Mission failed, prepare for interrogation by the enemy.
>> No. 38628
[X] Mission failed, prepare for interrogation by the enemy.
WRITE MOAR
>> No. 38632
>>38572

[X] Mission failed, prepare for interrogation by the enemy.
>> No. 38633
>>38628
>> No. 38682
Been busy the past few days. I'll be available to write more after tomorrow. For now, I'll post when I can.

----------

You're being dragged. Dragged to certain peril. You are doomed, the mission has failed. You yell into the headset.
"Yukari! I don't think I'll be coming back from this one."
*Snooooooooooooooooooore* She's asleep when you need her the most. Nobody's going to bail you out of this. You turn to Youmu and Aya, who just look on helplessly. They couldn't even hope to take on a God and live.
"Go, run! Save yourselves!" They look at you in confusion.
"He's really taking this hard." Aya states, looking to Youmu.
"Indeed. He gets emotional when he's captured by a stranger. I don't understand it."
"Maybe it's some sort of childhood trauma? Like a certain little sister?" Your captor joins the conversation.
"Don't get friendly with the enemy! It's a trap! Run!" You scream in desperation to your allies, yet they stand there looking upon you as if you were an idiot.
"We're here. I'll go get Sanae." You're dropped onto the cold, hard, stony... Wait, this is a house. With regular floors! This isn't a dungeon at all!
"What happened just now?" You sit up, brushing yourself off calmly. Aya and Youmu look at each other, then back towards you. They look concerned.
"Pardon my asking, but why do you freak out every time someone grabs you?" Youmu asks, calmly.
"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe it's instinctive or something ingrained in me from my past training." You look around. An average home. Well, average for Japanese people. Your unit raided several villages of houses just like this during the island-hopping campaign towards the mainland. You remember it clearly.
"Never mind all that, he seems fine now." Aya speaks to Youmu before turning away and mumbling to herself.
Kanako bursts in the door, dragging in a woman by the arm. She sits the girl down with Aya and Youmu, and stands behind her.
>> No. 38685
[X] "Okay, so, what do you want me to do with her?"

Seriously, what are you asking for, Kanako?
>> No. 38687
[x] "Uh... pleasure to meet you Miss?"
>> No. 38690
[x] Ask the girl if all of the gods are as troublesome as Mima and Kanako.
>> No. 38695
[x] Ask the girl if all of the gods are as troublesome as Mima and Kanako.
Oh SNAP.
>> No. 38696
[x] Ask the girl if all of the gods are as troublesome as Meema and Kunoko.
>> No. 38700
[x] Ask the girl if all of the gods are as troublesome as Meema and Kunoko.
>> No. 38704
>>Kanako bursts in the door, dragging in a woman by the arm. She sits the girl down with Aya and Youmu, and stands behind her.

[x] Give Sanae a confused stare
>> No. 38717
[X] Ask the girl if all of the gods are as troublesome as Mima and Kanako.

Yeah, we went there.
>> No. 38723
You turn to the girl with a confused look. "So, are Gods always like this?"
"Hmm?" She looks at you, someone curious. "Like how?"
You nod to the God behind her. "You know, dragging people around like she did just now?"
"Ah, well..." She looks uneasy.
"Hey, hey! Don't be rude to my Sanae. She's not used to straightforward people like you." Kanako shakes a finger at you as if you did something wrong.
"Really, Miss Yasaka. You're much more obnoxious than he is." The girl sitting in front laughs quietly to herself, the God behind her laughing more loudly. "My name's Sanae. Kochiya Sanae. Like you, we're from outside this world."
"Snake." You hold out your hand. Rather than shaking your hand, she stands and bows. Seems you're still not used to Japan's weird customs.
"You said you were Snake, right?" She sits down and looks at you intently.
"Yes, I did."
"I never thought I'd meet the real thing! Here I thought you were just a video game character!" She smiles at you.
"Video ga- Hey! I'm nothing like the guy from Metal Gear."
"So you have heard of it, then."
"Uhh... More importantly, I have something important to discuss."
She looks at you, curiously. The God behind her narrows her eyes and grins. "So, you wish to marry my Sanae, eh? Very well. You have my blessing! Make lots of babies, 'kay?"
Sanae stands up, her face red. "MISS YASAKA! Please, stop with the jokes!"
You try to keep your calm. "No, it's nothing like that. You said you were from the outside world, right?" Sanae turns to face you.
"Yes, that's true." She sits back down, looking at you intently. "Is there something you'd like to discuss?"
"Yes, in fact..." You think for a second.

[ ] Talk about the mission
[ ] Talk about the future
[ ] Take up Kanako's offer
[ ] Involve Youmu in an embarrassing conversation
>> No. 38728
[ ] Talk about the mission
>> No. 38729
[ ] Involve Youmu in an embarrassing conversation
>> No. 38731
[ x ] Talk about the future
>> No. 38735
[x] Talk about the future.

In before Highschool Girl Anime references.
>> No. 38736
[X] Talk about the mission
This is awesome.
It's like a parody on MGS with Touhou. You are a Genius.
>> No. 38737
[x] Talk about the mission
>> No. 38740
[x] Take up Kanako's offer
mai waifu
>> No. 38745
[x] Talk about the future.
[x] Talk about the mission.
I like both.
>> No. 38746
[x] Talk about the future
Because I want to see Snake ramble on about how "Back in MY day, we..."
>> No. 38752
[x] Talk about the future
>> No. 38756
[X] Talk about the future
>> No. 38761
[x] Involve Youmu in an embarrassing conversation

Youmoe
>> No. 38766
[X] Tell Kanako you want to make lots of babies with her.
>> No. 38781
File 12121997517.jpg - (63.49KB , 479x701 , 1207620421492.jpg ) [iqdb]
38781
[x] Involve Youmu in an embarrassing conversation
>> No. 38802
>>"So, you wish to marry my Sanae, eh? Very well. You have my blessing! Make lots of babies, 'kay?"

[►]"I'm not one to object, she's a very pretty girl, but shouldn't we be introduced first?"
>> No. 38804
>>38723

there are options, it's a trap!
>> No. 38806
>>38802
"Ehh?" Kanako looks at you as if you were dense. "What? I just said her name out loud, didn't I?

Sanae looks at Kanako as if she wanted to hit her.
>> No. 38812
>>38806

sorry, been drinking ⑨

[►] "She seems nice and all, but we've just met. Dragons, do you know them?"
>> No. 38830
File 121220740861.jpg - (370.18KB , 800x800 , 27623e32b9ddcdea6ad2a828f339aa74.jpg ) [iqdb]
38830
"To make it as simple as possible, I came here from 1945, before the end of the war. I've been trying to find out what's happened since then, but nobody tells me anything."
"I see." Sanae looks at you, deep in thought. "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can tell you."
"Why not? You came from a more recent time, didn't you?"
"I did, but it's not my place to tell you what you don't already know." She looks down.
Kanako interjects, "Yeah, yeah! If we told ya there'd be no way you could go back!" She laughs it off like a joke. "If you knew then what we know now you'd change everything!"
"That seems a little farfetched..." You want to know.
"Indeed it does, but them's the breaks." Kanako shrugs and sits next to Sanae.
"Is there anything you can tell me?"
"Not really. Sorry kid, but you came all the way up here fer nothin'." Her apology is insincere at best.
"That's not true." Aya joins the conversation. "My superiors had some questions for you guys up here. Something about being on our mountain and such. It's not really important, but if you speak to Tenma in person I'm sure thing's will work out somehow."
"Geh, that guy again? He's always sending his minions up here. It's a bother, so I guess I'll pop in and say hi one of these days." Kanako looks annoyed, speaking of the messengers as if they were salesmen or bill collectors. "Oh, that's right. You had this mission thing you had goin' on, didn't ya?" She turns her attention back to you.
"Yeah. Yukari and Reimu wanted me to find a dragon. Any ideas?"
"A dragon, eh? Well, that lazy redhead by the gates of hell says she killed a few. We were all drunk at the time, so she could be joking." Kanako laughs. "Hey, you should join us one of these days. Everyone gets together at that Godless shrine of Reimu's and parties all night."
"I'll have to think on it. About that lazy girl, I'm guessign she's the Death God everyone's been mentioning. Looks like it's probably true."
"Really? She doesn't look the type." Sanae adds in, jokingly. "In any case, it'll be sundown soon, so you should probab-" Kanako cuts her off.
"You're too naive, Sanae. Remember that they are trespassers here. People who don't come in through the main gate aren't to be treated hospitably." She looks at you and grins. You look at Aya and scowl. She suggested that path, after all.
"What's with that look, Snake? It's not my fault!" It damn well is, crow girl.
"So, rather than have you stay the night, you can use my inventive high-speed transport machine!" She smiles, planning something. "You saw all those logs by the lake, right?"
"I did."
"Those are there for a reason. They're set up in such a way so that they can channel magic energy from the maintain into a central point. I've placed a hollowed-out log in the center. I like to call it my 'Onbashira Cannon'. You'll be my second test subject!"
"Second? What happened to the first?"
"Well, she kinda missed... and..." Sanae begins explaining.
"It shot straight into the Scarlet Mansion!" She laughs as if it were the funniest thing she'd ever done. "That bat girl got so pissed! She flew all the way up her with that maid and demanded compensation! Hahaha!"
"So are there any alternatives to this magical death gun of yours?"
"Hmm, 'Magic Death Gun'... I like it!" The smile on her face grows. "But to answer your question, you'll get in it if I have to drag you there." Her last words sounded like a threat.
"So I don't have any choice? Alright then, let's see it." You stand up and head for the door.
"Hey, hey, where're you goin'?" Kanako's voice stops you. She sounds grim. "Runnin' away, eh?"
"No. I'd rather just get it over with and die quickly."
"Die? You think I was serious? That was all a joke just now! What a useless person!" She breaks out into another fit of laughter.
"Miss Yasaka, I didn't think you were joking either." Sanae joins in again.
"Eh? Really? I thought it was funny." Kanako drops her shoulders, feigning depression. "So yeah, you're free to stay the night and everything. Just don't go to the shed in the back. It's old and needs repairs." She doesn't bother explaining the voices coming from inside it.
"Alright. So where do we stay?" The building looked fairly small from the outside."
"Your rooms are... Hmm.." She thinks for a second. "I guess you could use the room next to Sanae's. I'm sure she wouldn't mind all the noise." She glances at Youmu and Aya.
"Noise?" You and Youmu alone are pretty quiet.
"You know, love blooming on the battlefield and all." She looks toward you, expecting something.
>> No. 38836
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."

See how many depressed Sighs we get.
>> No. 38838
>>"You know, love blooming on the battlefield and all." She looks toward you, expecting something.

[x] "Was that an offer?"
>> No. 38839
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."
>> No. 38840
[X] No, I value my life.
>> No. 38842
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."
>> No. 38844
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."

Not until the war is over. And once that occurs, it should be with a nurse.
>> No. 38849
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."
>> No. 38920
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."
>> No. 38921
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."

I think we should start thwarting the MGS references they try to trick us into.
>> No. 38922
[x] Look at her Quizzically, then say with a serious tone "There is no time for Love on a mission."
>> No. 38937
You look at her quizzically, "There is no time for love on a mission."
"Oh? Is that so? Deny it all you want." She smirks as if she knows something.
"Whatever is on your mind right now is probably not true."
"All right, all right, I give up. Really, what a bore you turned out to be." She looks at you, disappointed. "Now it's time for the kiddies to go off to bed." She means you and the others, it would seem.
"'Kiddies'?"
"Yeah, I meant you. Look here, I'm tryin' to be nice about lettin' ya stay here, so the least you can do is laugh once and a while." She grins. "Or is there no time for jokes on a mission either?"
"I think he's just that kind of person." Aya pipes in. "Haven't seen him laugh since I met him."
"Now that you mention it..." Youmu joins the conversation as well. "Actually, he did seem to be having a good time around Miss Yuyu."
"That carefree ghost? Huh, never thought he'd go for that kind of person." She looks over to you, examining your expression. "...but I think we'd best drop the subject here, lest we anger our little soldier boy further. The baths are out back. Go relax or something for a while." Kanako points to a door behind her.
"I suppose since there's only him, he should go first." Sanae speaks up.
"Aww, and here I wanted everyone to bathe at the same time..." Kanako laughs off the statement. You really can't tell if she's serious or not.
"That won't do. Men and women must bathe separately."
"I'm fine either way." Aya says something unexpected. Or did you expect it the entire time?
"You Tengu have weird customs, so your opinion is invalid." Youmu starts to argue with Aya. Before it starts to get ugly, you leave the room and head toward the baths.
"Damn." You're impressed. You'd expect something similar on a mountain, but it seems the Gods here have gone overboard. Before you is an extravagant hot spring, something like what you'd expect in a movie. You take no time preparing and dive right in. The water is hot, almost to the point of burning. After the previous days' cold shower, you welcome the feeling with open arms. You can already feel lightheaded. You haven't been in the baths for long at all, yet you can feel your consciousness leaving you. You think you hear the door open behind you, and you feel the blood return to your head. You wonder if someone's there. You call out.

[ ] SHAMEIMARU!
[ ] Myon
[ ] ??????
[ ] Anemia option
>> No. 38939
[X] The Boss.
>> No. 38940
File 121225506893.png - (7.77KB , 116x138 , myonquickvectortraceon!.png ) [iqdb]
38940
>>38937

[x] Myon
>> No. 38944
[x] SHAMEIMARU!
>> No. 38946
[X] SHAMEIMARU!

Hey, she said she didn't mind coming in.
>> No. 38948
[ ] Myon

Myooo~ooooon
>> No. 38950
[x] Myon
>> No. 38952
[x] Myon
>> No. 38953
[x] ??????
>> No. 38954
let's take a logical approach:
>1. SHAMEIMARU!
>2. Myon
>3. ??????
>4. Anemia option
-> Anemia option means PROFIT!

[X] Anemia option
>> No. 38960
Tonight we fuck Myon while Youmu watches?
>> No. 38962
>>38960
myon won't make a sound when getting fucked.
remember Snake, this is a sneaking mission.
>> No. 38965
>>38954
I see logic there.

[X] Anemia option
>> No. 38976
[ ] Myon
>> No. 38985
[x] A cat is fine too.
>> No. 38992
[x] SHAMEIMARU!

Logical
>> No. 38993
[x] SHAMEIMARU!
Makes the most sense.
>> No. 38995
[x] SHAMEIMARU!
>> No. 38999
[x] MYON
>> No. 39006
[x] MYON

GHOST FUCK GHOST FUCK
ITS AWWWRIGHT
>> No. 39009
[x] SHAMEIMARU!
>> No. 39012
[ ] Myon

She's walked in on us before, maybe she just can't resist our manly charm
>> No. 39019
[x] SHAMEIMARU!
>> No. 39020
[x] Osaka Bancho
>> No. 39024
[x] SHAMEIMARU!
I... Can't do it to Myon. Sorry Myon.
>> No. 39026
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 39027
>>39026

That would be the kanako option right?

[x] Genuflect
>> No. 39030
[!] SHAMEIMARU!
>> No. 39031
[x] The Tengu Commander
>> No. 39032
>[x] The Tengu Commander

I didn't consider it earlier, but it's plausible.
>> No. 39033
[x] The Tengu Commander
He's coming to shrub our back, then we can shrub his back.
>> No. 39034
[x] That Bird Demon from earlier, no doubt he's back to finish the job
>> No. 39035
>He's coming to shrub our back, then we can shrub his back.

I'm taking that as a fight between Snake and the Tengu Commander breaking out in the bath house.

Time for some Bath House Martial Arts!
>> No. 39038
[X] SHAMEIMARU! is won. Writan gaems is start.
>> No. 39040
"Hey, who's there!?" You yell in the direction of the door, unable to see through the steam.
"Ah, it's just me." Aya? What's she doing here?
"Shouldn't you be waiting with the others?"
"Didn't feel like it. Besides, I'm used to being around men." she replies, matter-of-factly.
"I didn't think you were that kind of person." A mean-spirited joke every once and a while never hurt anyone.
"I'm not, the Tengu are all like that. Communal bathing is commonplace in the village. Or did you think I lived in that hovel?" You hear footsteps, the sound of bare feet against the stone floor. She's wallking to the far side.
"For a little while there, yeah. I kinda did."
You can make out the shape of her getting in at the other side. She looks like she's wearing a towel, but it's too foggy to see anything. You swim closer to get a better look. She doesn't seem to notice. Using your snake-like stealth, you sneak up behind her. She's wrapped a towel around her midsection, and you can see something in her hands. You:

[ ] Grab the towel and pull it off
[ ] Scare her, ask for a drink
[ ] CQC
[ ] Go back to the other side like a girly man

----------

Will be back tomorrow. Wall of text will happen depending on the choice.
>> No. 39041
[x] Grab the towel and pull it off
>> No. 39043
[ ] Scare her, ask for a drink
>> No. 39044
[x] Grab the towel and pull it off
>> No. 39045
[x] Scare her, ask for a drink
>> No. 39047
[ ] Scare her, ask for a drink

Much as I love being labeled a pervert, I wanna get sloshed to hell and back.
>> No. 39048
[ ] Scare her by pulling off the towel in CQC, ask for a drink
>> No. 39049
[x] Scare her, ask for a drink

She has Tengu like investigation abilities. She probably already knows we're there.
>> No. 39050
[x] Scare her, ask for a drink

this.
>> No. 39051
[ ] Scare her, ask for a drink
>> No. 39056
[x] Scare her, ask for a drink
>> No. 39067
>"For a little while there, yeah. I kinda did."
Battle without blah blah blah by Hotei Yamasomething is now playing in your head. Potentially.
>> No. 39080
>>39067
Damn. I knew there was something about that scene, thanks for reminding me.
>> No. 39091
>>39067
Glad someone else picked up on it.

Also, workan gaems or something. Update will come in time for night shift.
>> No. 39095
[x] Scare her, ask for a drink

Let's get tore up; maybe she'll see us laugh tonight.
>> No. 39096
[x] Scare her, ask for a drink
Continuing our mission while piss drunk? I love the smell of danger.
>> No. 39124
You inch closer to your target. In almost no time at all, you close the gap between you and the awaiting prey. Mere inches away, you can see every detail of the unsuspecting Aya. You study the white towel wrapped tightly around her body. Something urges you to grab it and tear it off. You know you could do it, yet you suppress the urge. Your attack has a higher purpose. The bottle in front of her, it calls out to you. You obey it's cries for freedom, and slowly raise yourself out of the water. Careful not to make a sound, you position your hands next to the girl's small shoulders, yet not touching her. You prepare for the attack. One swift movement and it'll all be over. Silently, you ease your head over her shoulder, her hair sticks to your face. You can smell the shampoo she used, and the liquor on her breath. You hold your breath, and stare down towards the hostage in front of her. It's calls for help echo in your ears. It's now or never. You move, grabbing her shoulders.
"HEY! Whatcha got there?" She yelps, struggling to see what's behind her. You release your grip on her shoulders and allow her to escape.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She holds her arms to her chest, startled.
"So?" You look at her, your eyes darting towards the floating bottle.
"So what?" She still looks confused.
"So are you going to offer me a drink? Or do I have to do that again?" You slump back down into the water, sitting on a small ledge.
"Ahh, I... guess it couldn't hurt to share." She stands there, motionless. Your attack caused more damage than you expected. You rub your hands together, everything went according to plan.
"Are you just gonna stand there like a moron or are you gonna get me a cup?" You glance at her, expectantly. She sinks back down into the water several feet away.
"Uhm.. I.. Only have this one, and..." She's still nervous.
"That's fine. I guess we could share. I haven't had a drink in months." You reach out and grab the bottle. The hostage has been secured. "You did say you were used to being around guys, didn't you?"
"Um, yeah, but I'm not used to them sneaking up and ATTACKING ME." Anger, embarrassment. You can see a mix of both in her expression.
"In the battlefield, you need to be prepared for everything. Even one of your own may turn on you at the worst possible time. If I was serious I could have killed you ten times before you hit the floor." You laugh, jokingly.
"Th-that's not funny!" Combined with her beet-red face, her reaction only serves to make you laugh harder. You take a swig from the bottle. It's warm and bitter, but it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
"Hey, this is some pretty good stuff!" You point the end of the bottle in her direction.
"Isn't it? A friend of mine gave me a few bottles way back when." She holds out her cup, which you now realize as being the same thing she wore on her head earlier. You refill it for her.
"Some friend you've got there. I'll have to meet them someday."
"Ah, but you've already met them."
"Did I?" You try to remember. The only one that comes to mind is... "Was it that drunken girl with the horns on her head?"
"Nope." She looks at you with a smile. She wants you to guess.
"I'm no good with guessing games."
"You're no fun, then. I won't tell you though. I'll make you guess right even if it takes you the rest of your life."
"I could give you a list of names." You grin.
"That's not fair! Easy mode is for grade-schoolers!" She crosses her arms.
"Indeed. The easy way out is almost always a trap in war."
"That's really all you think about, isn't it?" She inches closer. Her shoulder's now less than a foot away from yours.
"Not necessarily. Just now, I was thinking of how easy it would be for me to take that towel from you." You raise an eyebrow at her.
"Oh? Is that so? I'd certainly like to see you try." She grins and holds a fist in your face.
"Is that a challenge?" You grab her fist.
"So what if it is?" She grabs your hand holding her fist.
"I've one free hand left. What happened to 'east mode is for grade-schoolers'?" Your gaze matches hers.
"Don't think I'll go easy on you." She grins, strengthening her grip on your hand.
"Don't kid yourself. Not even minutes ago you were yelling and blushing like a schoolgirl, and all I did was sneak up on you."
"That was then. I won't be caught off-guard twice."
>> No. 39126
Prepare for bathhouse shenanigans.
>> No. 39127
[X] Remember the basics of CQC
>> No. 39128
>>39127

Again?
>> No. 39129
[X] Remember the basics of CQC
>> No. 39130
[x] Laugh and take a swig of the sake.
>> No. 39131
[x]Remember the basics of CQC.

Bitch won't know what hit her.
>> No. 39132
[X] Remember the basics of CQC
she can't defeat us at this range, victory is ours
>> No. 39133
[x] Time for bluff ractics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
>> No. 39134
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
I like this now.
>> No. 39135
[x] Laugh and take a swig of the sake.
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
[x]Remember the basics of CQC.
>> No. 39136
>>39135
this
>> No. 39138
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."

Jumping on the bandwagon.
>> No. 39139
[x] Laugh and take a swig of the sake.
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
[x]Remember the basics of CQC.
>> No. 39140
[x] Laugh and take a swig of the sake.
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
[x]Remember the basics of CQC.
>> No. 39144
[x] Laugh and take a swig of the sake.
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
[x]Remember the basics of CQC.
>> No. 39145
[x] Laugh and take a swig of the sake.
[x] Time for bluff tactics. Gaze at her breasts. "Hey, your towel slipped. I can see quite a bit, you know..."
[x]Remember the basics of CQC.
>> No. 39148
She says she won't be caught off guard, but in truth she already is. She's put herself in a perfect position for a hip throw.
"So, you won't go easy on me, huh? I guess I won't be taking it easy, either." Her face tenses up, her confused expression is your signal. In one fluid motion, you grab her right elbow, swing around, lifer her body weight onto your hip, and throw her over your shoulder. In the split second between you throwing her and her falling face-first into the water, she releases her grip on your hand and begins to float.
"Huh, I forgot you could do that.."
"Never underestimate your opponent, right?" She continues to float, flapping the black wings that have re-emerged on her back.
"Indeed. I should offer you the same advice." You pick up a white object floating in the water. "Using those wings just cost you the battle." You swing her towel around in a show of victory. Her eyes widen, and she looks over her now naked self to verify that it is indeed her towel.
"G-Give that back!" She yells at you, her face practically glowing red. She attempts to hide herself with her arms.
"To the victor go the spoils. I won this battle, so it's only natural that I keep it." You hold out the towel in a continued bravado of victory and laugh.
"I'm serious! Give it back!" She grabs for it, her hand reaches just short of her target.
"No~ way~!" You swim away, laughing. She begins to chase you from above. "What happened to that confidence you had earlier, eh?"
She continues to try to grab for it. "Give! It! Back!"
"What happened to being comfortable around men?" You hold the towel behind you. She flies down in front of you, trying to grab it over your shoulder.
"Can't reach..." She reaches her arms around you, still chasing after the towel. You put a hand on her back between her wings and push her under the water. She comes up and gasps for breath. "That's foul play!"
"You never said I couldn't" You lean back, still holding the towel with your free hand. Reaching for the towel, she pushes herself into you. You can feel her bare chest against yours. Her target's changed. You look her right in the eyes as she presses her lips against yours. Without pause, you place your free hand on her neck, pushing her into you. Her dark hair clings to your face, covering your eyes. You feel her arms drape over your shoulders and grab the towel. She pulls her head back, breaking the kiss.
"That's foul play." You say as you look up at her smiling face.
"But you liked it." She giggles, holding the towel behind her.
You put both hands on her back and pull her against you, whispering in her ear. "I did, but this is now a war of attrition."
"Soldier boy still thinks he can win?" She whispers in your ear. You feel her snake her arms under yours, grabbing you by the waist. She pushes you to the edge of the water in one strong move. "Very well, I'll show you *my* CQC." She grins, and begins to work her way back over to you.
>> No. 39149
>>39148
fappan at potential for tenguw loving.
>> No. 39150
>>39148

whoa
>> No. 39151
uhh.. I dunno lol
[x] brace for something
>> No. 39152
[x] Moar
>> No. 39153
[X] Smile like a goddamn idiot- gettin' some tengu poon.
>> No. 39155
[ ] FULL FORCE

She said attrition right?
>> No. 39156
I'm gonna laugh if it turns out to be a trick.
>> No. 39157
[X] Sleeper hold
>> No. 39158
[X] Sleeper hold
>> No. 39159
[X] Observe her CQC
>> No. 39160
[X] Observe her CQC
>> No. 39161
[X] Observe her CQC. Analyze her every move. then counter it.
>> No. 39162
[X] Observe her CQC
>> No. 39164
You sit in the water. Aya stands in front of you, arms crossed, waiting for you to make the first move. She's wrapped the towel around herself again.
"Enough with this towel nonsense. Are you going to get serious or what?" You wave a hand in front of your face.
"Sorry, I like this towel. I think I'll be keeping it on." She takes a step forward. "That doesn't mean I'm not serious, though." Another step in your direction.
"If you're trying for another wrestling match, I'll have to call it quits here." You lean against the rocky ledge behind you. She places her foot on your leg. You grab her thigh and pull her onto you. She has the bottle from earlier in one hand. You point to it with your free hand. "That bottle."
"Hmm?" She straddles you, placing her arms and the bottle behind your head. "You want it?" You did, until a second ago.
"You know what I want." You place your hands on her hip. You can almost feel her skin under the towel covering her. She leans forward, her nose touches your cheek. You can feel her breath on your lips.
"So straightforward. Too bad you're human."
You can feel her words against your face. You slide one hand up her back, stopping where her wing meets her shoulder. You feel her arms tense up behind you. A single moan escapes her lips. She pulls herself closer to you. You can feel the warmth of her breasts against your chest. Without thinking, you give one of the feathers a slight tug.
"Ahh!" She cries out, her body tenses up. She tries to speak, but only one word comes out of her mouth.
"wings..." She leans her head against your shoulder, whispering the single word in your ear. You brush your hand up and down the length of her wings like a harp, her cries become stronger and louder with each movement of your arm. Without warning, you stop. Her body trembles in your arms, her breaths ragged. You reach your hand up over her shoulder and comb your fingers between her black hair. You feel her throat move on your shoulder. You try to turn your head to see hers, but her face is too far behind you. You feel her arm sliding up your back and over your neck, trying to grab your head. She slowly pulls herself back from you, and you clearly see her expression. Her eyes are half-open, as if she were in a drunken stupor. She pulls the arm holding the bottle back in front of you and takes a drink from the bottle before tossing the bottle aside and pressing her lips against yours for a second time. She pushes the lukewarm liquid into your mouth, and you swallow it as she presses her tongue against yours. Before you can react, she pulls herself back away from you. She looks you in the eyes as she slides her hand from the back of your neck to your wrist. She grabs your hand and forces it between her legs.
"Nnn... Now look what you've done," she says softly as you begin to move your fingers, "You'd better take responsibility." You intend to. Your other hand reaches to unwrap the towel that's still tightly wrapped around her, but she stops you before you can react. She directs your hand back to the wings protruding from her back. "Do it again." is all she says. You begin to reach for the tip of her wing, but you hear the door slide open.
"Maybe they've gone off to sleep." Youmu's voice resonates from the far side of the baths.
"Nah! Knowing her, she's probably got him doing something dirty!" Kanako's as well.
You've been in the baths for a while, so it's not unexpected. The steam in the air hides everything around you. Everything but Aya, who turns to look at you with imploring eyes. She leans into you and whispers into your ear.
"This is a sneaking mission, the use of stealth is required." She laughs quietly between words. Her hands begin to pull on the towel wrapped around your waist.
>> No. 39165
[x] Commencing operation Crow Eater
>> No. 39167
[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.
>> No. 39168
>"Nah! Knowing her, she's probably got him doing something dirty!"
>"This is a sneaking mission, the use of stealth is required." She laughs quietly between words. Her hands begin to pull on the towel wrapped around your waist.

It was a Trick!
>> No. 39169
[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.
>> No. 39170
>[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.

This. We're Snake. We can Sneak.
>> No. 39171
[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.
>> No. 39172
[ ] Find a spot thats obscured, lay into the tengu
or if there's no spot
[ ] Goto the other side of the bath, greet the others nonchalantly and say Aya's just sitting on your lap
>> No. 39173
[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.
>> No. 39175
[X] Find a spot thats obscured, lay into the tengu

The danger of being caught will only add to the moment.
>> No. 39176
[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.
>> No. 39178
[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away, carrying Aya with you.

[X] Hide together in a locker.
>> No. 39179
It occurs to me that Kanako, being the goddess of sky, lake and wind, can probably see through the steam. Oh well!

[X]Use the steam to your advantage. Sneak away to a spot that's obscured and out of audible range, then follow Aya's instructions regarding the proper use of CQC to temporarily disable a tengu.
>> No. 39180
>>39179
>>It occurs to me that Kanako, being the goddess of sky, lake and wind, can probably see through the steam. Oh well!

Steam isn't mist.
I'm pretty sure that's beyond her domain.
>> No. 39181
Better get out of the water and stay close to the ground, then.

Hopefully, She'll be forgiving, which means we'll just have to make sure Youmu doesn't catch us.

And hopefully Aya doesn't tell them, or make a sound while we drag her out, or doesn't fight with us.

...We're screwed.
>> No. 39183
[ ]Commence operation Crow Eater

HELL YES, YOU'RE THE BEST TENGU EVER
>> No. 39184
Bracing for a wall of text, I hope Snake isnt sleeping ;_;
>> No. 39201
You need to move. Nothing good will come from getting caught. You try to stand up, only to be pushed back down by Aya. Her previous, begging expression has turned to a mischievous grin. She lifts up a hand and covers your mouth.
"Shh... They'll hear us." Her free hand pulls open your towel. She moves the hand covering your mouth back into the water.
"We need to move." You whisper, hoping she'll agree.
Her body says otherwise. She lifts herself upwards, her hands grabbing your erect manhood. The sensation from her fingertips forces you to give in, you place your hands above her hips and slowly push her downward onto you. She looks down into the dark and murky water, searching. You can hear the voices on the other side of the bath drawing closer. One of them calls out.
"Aya~! You in here?" It sounds like Sanae.
That devilish grin appears on Aya's face, and she calls out to the others.
"Over here~!" You try to stop her, but she pushes you down into the water, your face barely sticking out above the surface. She turns around on top of you and pushes herself and you against the rock wall, hiding your head between her wings.
"Stay quiet." She glances at you before turning to greet the newcomers. You can still feel her hands playing with you.
"Ah, you're still here?" Youmu's voice.
"Damn, where's that Snake kid?" Kanako.
"He must've gone inside before I got out." Aya, you damn dirty liar.
"And here I was hoping to see something interesting."
"Sorry to disappoint you, Kanako." Aya leans forward. What's she planning now?
"Hmm? Miss Shameimaru, your face is red. Are you alright?" Sanae's voice.
You feel Aya grab your cock as she leans back down onto you. You can feel her brush up against the tip. She's seriously going to fuck you in front of everybody, and you couldn't be happier to oblige.
"Nngh! Ah, I'm... fine. The steam must be getting to me." she says, as she rubs against you.
You place your hands on her thighs. You've had enough of her playing around. In one movement you pull her back towards you, entering her as you bring her back onto your lap. The sensation of her body's warmth overwhelms you.
"AHHHHHH!" She cries out, loudly. Her hips start to move, her upper body showing no signs of it. Damn, she's pretty good at this.
"Aya, is something wrong?" Youmu's voice sounds urgent, worried.
"Ah! No... Mnh.. Something just bit my foot, is all..."
"Huh? What kind of fish lives in a hot spring?" Kanako sounds suspicious already. "Eh, whatever. Must be some lizard or something crawled in."
"Nghh.." You pull on her wings from under the water. "Ah!"
"Such a persistent lizard, too." Kanako says as she laughs.
"Really now, hiding this over here." You can here Youmu off to the side, along with the clattering of glass on rock. "It's not even empty."
"Bring it over here. We'll finish it off!" Kanako laughs. "The Tengu's probably had enough though."
"Mmmh... That's possible." She tightens around you. It's almost painful, like she's trying to squeeze the life out of you. You wrap an arm around her frantically moving hips and rest it on the inside of her thigh.
"Just look at your face! It's bright red! You've gotta be wasted. How many bottles is this now?"
"Ah! Mmmh... I think it's the secooOOOOND!" Your hand finds it's mark. A small nub of flesh to the front of her pussy. She cries out as you play with it, and you feel her hands try to pull yours away.
"That lizard sure seems to like you." Youmu laughs off Aya's cries with a joke.
"Ah! Mmmh! Ye-haah!" Aya's in no place to speak.
"Hey! Over here!" A voice calls from the other side of the baths. You could swear it's the voice of God, or rather, God's messenger. Sanae seems to have found something interesting on the other side. You hear the other two as they wade over to the far side. Slowly, you begin to sit up.
"Ah! Mmmh! Why.. Ah! You! AHH!" Aya's words come between moans and ragged gasps for breath.
"I said I wouldn't go easy," you speak softly behind her, "but I can't feel a thing like this." You lie, you've felt everything up to now, and you're almost overwhelmed.
With no need to hide, she begins bouncing up and down on you, the subtle hip movements from before cease. The towel falls from her body and you put your hands in it's place, playing with her now exposed breasts. She yells out louder, so you cover her mouth with your hand. You start to stand up, pulling her upper body into you. Taking the lead, you thrust into her at full force. Her moans become louder behind your hand as they begin to synchronize with your movements. You force your fingers into her open mouth, allowing her voice to escape.
"Ahh! I'm.. Nghh! Almost.. AHHN!" She bites down on your finger, but you don't feel any pain.
You can feel something welling up inside you. Your vision becomes unfocused, and you begin to separate from her, knowing what's next. Unexpectedly, she shifts her weight, forcing you back to your seat. She again takes the lead as you're overcome with pleasure. You allow your hands to drop from her mouth and breast, and rest them on her hips. You can't hear her voice, but you see her moaning. You feel a rush of blood to your head. She entwines her hands with yours as she thrusts herself onto you for the last few moments. You feel a wave of intense pleasure as you release your seed inside her. You can feel her entire body tense and go limp as your vision darkens. You sink slowly into the water, watching as the previously dumbstruck and still-naked Aya calls out to you. That's right, you've been in the baths... for... a... long... time...

----------

Fucking wall. First time writing one of these, so it may be full of fail. Continues tomorrow-ish.
>> No. 39208
Well done.
>> No. 39213
very nice.

personally, I think it would be awesome if snake did rifle drill or something (like the USMC's SDP!)
>> No. 39219
Mission Complete

Good Job, Snake!
>> No. 39256
This was so fucking awesome, I'm bleeding from the force of it.

Also, Ayafags rejoice. Now let's focus the fuck back onto Moemiji in SHaG already.
>> No. 39326
Very good, i liked it.
>> No. 39338
File 12124100835.jpg - (118.01KB , 480x359 , km.jpg ) [iqdb]
39338
>>39201
>> No. 39343
Times like these I wish I saved more of those "I CAME" pics.

Ah well. Excellently done, Snake?, just like the rest of the story so far. Looking forward to the next installment as always!
>> No. 39390
File 121243246341.png - (10.23KB , 138x147 , ayaclose.png ) [iqdb]
39390
>>39201
>> No. 39391
Darkness. A world of black surrounds you. That's right, you fell asleep in the baths..
No, you're definitely conscious here.
You're standing, you think. You can't feel anything beneath your feet.
Blindness? Maybe, you can't see anything. You call out into the black.
A voice. You don't hear it. It calls out to you inside your mind. Like it were a part of you.
A nerve impulse, like pain.
Or pleasure.
The feeling of Aya's skin in your hands. That's right, you were..
The voice again. Calling for you. Directing you through the darkness.
You walk. Feet, miles, you have no sense of distance.
You follow the voice in your head.
Something in the black. Invisible, but you feel it. Your blood runs cold.
It beckons you. A familiar voice. Who's?
Something slithers in the dark. In front? You step forward.
You freeze. Silence. Cold. The smell of blood. The click of a trigger behind you. A sharp pain in your head.

You jolt awake, grabbing your head reflexively. What the hell was that?
"A dream?" You look around for confirmation. The shrine.
You're in a bed inside the shrine. You breathe a sigh of relief. Something moves beside you. You peel back the covers, revealing Aya, sleeping next to you.
You lay back down against the bed. Kanako stares down at you, grinning.
"Bad dream?" You're in no mood to be startled. You answer her, calmly.
"Yeah, it's like I've had nothing but nightmares since I got here."
"Not surprising." She looks over to Aya, who's clinging to your shirt. "There is a balance to this world. Too much fun in the waking hours is balanced out by a kick in the ass in your dreams."
"Ah, you knew about that?" You question her, vaguely.
"Hmm? Did I know about what?" She raises an eyebrow.
"Never mind." Maybe she doesn't know?
"Well I guess I'll leave you two alone then." She waves and walks away. "Try not to make so much noise next time." You can feel your face turning red. You look over to the sleeping Aya.
You wrap an arm around her, resting her against your shoulder. You run your hand through her tangled hair.
"Mmmmmmnnn..." She starts to open her eyes. "Morning..."
"Same goes for you." You say, as she tries to roll over on top of you. Her eyes widen, and she slaps you playfully on the shoulder.
"Really, you had to go and pass out like that!"
"If I had a choice I wouldn't have."
"You ruined the moment!" You laugh in unison. "I thought you'd died!"
"It'll take more than that to kill me."
She hits you again, laughing. "And we did it in front of everyone, too! I've never felt so good before!"
"Really? I almost had a heart attack. I didn't think you'd actually do it!"
"Shut up! You overdid it! Putting it in that fast, I thought I'd die! It was too much!"
"Hahahaha!" You laugh, only to be punched in the shoulder a third time.
"I wanted to keep it quiet! If they stayed there any longer I thought I'd go crazy! They'd find out and it would be your fault!" She leans down and kisses you on the lips. Quickly, she pulls herself back.
You have to tell her, "I think Kanako knows." You speak softly, she leans down to hear you.
"I know. She was talking about you the entire time." She must mean..
"That thing about the lizard?"
"Yeah, that."
You sit up, pushing Aya on top of you up as well. "We should probably get ready to go."
She starts to unbutton her nightshirt. "I know." Finishing the last button, she pulls it off and throws it over your head. You feel her stand up. "Ow ow! This is all your fault too!" You hear her leave the room.
You pull the shirt off of your head and look at it. "Now what'd I do?"
>> No. 39396
[X] Get dressed and get ready to go.

What, we fucked her so hard that she can't walk without feeling the aftermath?

Awesome.
>> No. 39397
Okay, I'm ready for the despair now.
>> No. 39398
[X] Get dressed and get ready to go. Toss the shirt into your pack.
>> No. 39400
[X] Get dressed and get ready to go. Toss the shirt into your pack.
>> No. 39401
[X] Get dressed and get ready to go. Toss the shirt into your pack.
>> No. 39402
[X] Get dressed and get ready to go. Toss the shirt into your pack.
Does that mean that Yuyu path is closed or open even more?
>> No. 39403
You look around the room, finding your equipment in a corner next to your bed. You dress yourself quickly and heft your pack onto your shoulders. It feels heavier than before. Maybe you're just tired. You toss Aya's shirt into one of the empty pouches. You pick up the strange weapon and sling it over your shoulder. You head towards the only door in the room.
Opening the door, you find yourself in a familiar room. You can see the entrance to the building to your left, and Kanako's throne at the other end of the room. She's not in it, the room's empty. You walk towards the exit, and upon opening the door you find everyone standing in front of the building. Everyone but Aya, that is.
"Ah, he's up." Kanako notices you walking over.
"You took long enough." Youmu looks frustrated. "If we don't leave immediately we may have to travel in the dark."
"Ah, but do you really intend to walk the entire way?" Sanae looks at Youmu, worried.
"Indeed. The River of the Dead is not far from here. We can make it by nightfall."
"I don't like the sound of this 'dead river' thing." You speak to Youmu.
"Like it or not, that's our next destination." Youmu looks past you towards the shrine. "Where's that Tengu? Still sleeping, I presume? We'll leave her behind in need be."
"No, uh.. She'll be out shortly. I think she's getting dressed." You turn towards the building.
"Well, she did stay up to take care of you after you passed out in the baths." Sanae's voice comes from behind you.
"She did?" News to you.
"Indeed. You had passed out in the baths. Aya found you laying in the far corner." Youmu explains. Wait, far corner? That would mean that she must have moved you.
"Hah! It was pretty funny! She was so worried about you, I couldn't stop laughing!" As usual, Kanako jokes about everything. "Really, what were you doing in there?" She pokes your shoulder, snickering and grinning to herself.
You try to laugh it off. "I guess I had too much to drink." You look at the others. They don't appear to know anything.
"Ha! You and that Tengu really are two of a kind! Drinking yourselves silly like that." Kanako laughs.
You turn away, looking towards the shrine. You can see Aya float through the door. Something seems to be bothering her.
Sanae seems to notice. "Ah, Miss Shameimaru, is everything alright?"
Aya floats over next to you. "Yeah, I think I hurt my back a bit. I'll be fine if I don't walk for a while." She glares at you.
"If you say so.." Sanae still looks worried.
"Now that everyone's ready, we must be leaving." Youmu seems to be in a hurry. "We appreciate you letting us stay the night."
"Yeah, yeah. Get going before I call the cops." Kanako laughs as You, Aya, and Youmu head out towards the main gate.
>> No. 39404
[X] Stay behind for a bit, talk to Aya.
>> No. 39405
>>39403

[x] "So what sort of personality does this Death God have and what should I expect from her?"
>> No. 39406
[x] "So what sort of personality does this Death God have and what should I expect from her?"
I hoped for Komachi route.
Aya is sexy, but too much easy modo to get her.
>> No. 39407
[X] Stay behind for a bit, talk to Aya.
>> No. 39408
[x] "So what sort of personality does this Death God have and what should I expect from her?"
>> No. 39409
[X] Stay behind for a bit, talk to Aya. Ask about the death god too.
>> No. 39410
[x] "Do Death Gods like apples?"
>> No. 39411
[X] Stay behind for a bit, talk to Aya.
[x] "Do Death Gods like apples?"
>> No. 39415
"Let's see," Youmu pulls out a map as you follow her. "Muenzuka should be in..." She points "This direction."
Looking down the mountain, you can clearly see a small path through the trees heading there. At least the walk there won't be difficult. Well, aside from climbing down the mountain. That part worries you a bit.
"Are we going to climb all the way down the mountain?" You ask Youmu.
She answers curtly, "No, I will fly you down. It would take too much time otherwise."
You reach the main entrance of the shrine, the giant orange gate towers over you. Sure enough, you feel Youmu's arms wrap around you, and the three of you shoot down the mountain at a blinding speed. Turning in the direction she pointed out earlier, Youmu heads directly for the path in the forest. Within seconds, you're there, and Youmu sets you down on a rocky riverbed.
"Hey!" Aya calls from behind you, "Warn me next time before you do that!"
"My apologies. In my haste I have forgotten your injury." Youmu apologizes in her usual tone of voice.
"So, is this it?" You ask Youmu as the three of you begin to follow the river upstream.
"The river, you mean?" She looks toward the small creek off to your left. "No, this is merely a stream. However, if we follow this we will eventually arrive before the gates of Hell."
"I'm not liking the sound of this.." You'd rather postpone the visit to Hell until after you're dead. "All this talk about death and Hell gives me the creeps."
"As it should. Humans are naturally repelled by the presence of the spirit realm."
"Actually, it's freaking me out a bit, too." Aya raises her hand in agreement.
"Have you not been there before?" Youmu sounds skeptical.
"I have, but only for the purpose of interviewing those employed there. It's not so much the thought of it as the way you're talking about it."
"My manner of speech offends you?" Youmu looks at Aya, questioning.
"No, but you start to sound a little spooky when you talk about ghosts."
"It must come with the job." You remember meeting Youmu at the gates of the Netherworld.
You feel your pack become heavier. Looking back, you notice Aya leaning over the top of it, looking down right at you.
"Something you need?" You smile.
"Not really, I'm just watching. Besides, it's your fault I'm injured so the least you can do is help out a bit." Youmu overhears her talking to you.
"So you're the cause of this injury of hers? Please, do explain." She looks at you.
"Ah, it's probably from when I carried him out of the baths." Aya looks down at you again and smiles. "He was awfully heavy."
"I see." Youmu turns back to face forward. You turn to face Aya.
"I'd like to talk to you for a bit." She speaks softly.
"What for?" You respond, asking her directly.
"About the night in baths.." She looks uneasy. Her hands are fidgeting with a strap on your bag.
"Sorry, can it wait?" She nods her head, reluctantly. "I'll get back to you on it when we set up camp." She nods again, pouting. You turn back to Youmu, who is now slightly farther ahead of you.
"So, this Death God." you ask. Youmu turns to face you, walking backwards.
"Hmm? What about her?"
"What's she like?"
"Hmm, well. How should I say this." Youmu turns around to face forward. "She's a slacker. I suppose you could say her work ethic is the exact opposite of my own."
"I've heard that much already. I'm more curious as to what she acts like." Aya pinches your neck. Looking up, you notice she's pouting. You think to yourself, even her jealous face is cute.
"I can't quite describe her. You'll just have to meet her and see for yourself."
Looking ahead, you can see a field bathed in red. At first glance, it looks like the aftermath of a gruesome battle, but as you draw closer you can make out the shape of small red flowers.
"Ah, we're almost there." Youmu looks ahead
"Really? That was quick." You answer. Aya remains silent above you.
"Indeed. I landed just shy of the fields." She turns around. "Which reminds me, don't touch the flowers."
"Why not?" Aya's still pouting over your head.
"You will die instantly if you pick one."
You follow Youmu to the end of the forest. You see before you a vast field of red and green, continuing onward as far as the eye can see. Above you is a clear blue sky. Following the small stream with your eyes, you can see a large body of water in the distance. Really, this place looks like paradise in your eyes. Before you is a lone tree on top of a small hill. Your eyes focus on the base of the tree. Something appears to be moving under it.
>> No. 39417
[x] Sneak up on whatever's moving under the tree.
>> No. 39419
[x] Sneak up on whatever's moving under the tree. Offer an apple.
>> No. 39420
[x] Target aquired
>> No. 39421
[x] Sneak up on whatever's moving under the tree.
>> No. 39423
[x] Sneak up on whatever's moving under the tree. Offer an apple.
>> No. 39425
[x] Sneak up on whatever's moving under the tree.
>> No. 39426
[x] Sneak up on whatever's moving under the tree.

>"About the night in baths.." She looks uneasy.

Take the responsibility Anon.
>> No. 39427
>>39426
FUCK. But Aya, I will never leave you. Never.
>> No. 39430
File 121244029662.jpg - (7.93KB , 111x124 , falconpunch.jpg ) [iqdb]
39430
>>39426
NOT A PROBLEM, PRINCESS!
>> No. 39431
Hey Snake, are you saving this somewhere? Just asking before the first thread dies
>> No. 39432
Youmu begins to walk towards the tree. In a classic pincer attack, you runs stealthily to the other side, undetected even with the Tengu hanging onto your back. As you get closer, you can see the figure of a person under the tree. A red-haired woman in a Japanese-styles blue dress sleeps under the tree. Target acquired. You can feel Aya bouncing your pack in excitement. You reach into your pack and grab the first thing your hand lands on. Pulling your hand out, you've grabbed an entrenching tool. Weird, did you have one of those before? You put your hand and the tool back into the pack, and settle on something round. An apple. Perfect. Before Youmu awakens the girl, you sneak up to the tree. Looming over the sleeping victim, you place the apple on her forehead. Youmu reaches the tree just shortly after you, looking at you in confusion. You motion her to stay silent as you lower your face next to the unsuspecting girl's ear.
"GET BACK TO WORK YOU SLACKER!" You yell. The girl jumps up in what appears to be an instinctive reaction. The apple falls from her head to the ground below.
"No, Lord Eiki, I wasn't sleeping on the job!" Stunned, the girl looks around. Her face contorts from shock to surprise to frustration. She clicks her tongue in annoyance. "Huh, just a couple of Youkai. Leave me alone, I'm trying to work here."
Youmu speaks first. "You call that work? I'm sure your employer would be most pleased to hear of your excellent work ethic." The girl's eyes widen in what you suspect is fear.
"No! Please don't tell her! I'm sorry for ignoring you! I'll do anything, so please just don't tell her!" She puts her hands together, pleading.
You speak up. "We won't say anything. We're here to gather information about dragons."
"Dragons? Why are you researching an extinct species?" She chuckles.
"It would seem there's one still alive in Gensokyo." Aya speaks up from over your shoulder.
"Huh? I thought I'd got 'em all." She lays back down. "Well, if there's one left it's not my job to take care of it."
"So you have defeated some, then." Youmu looks on as the girl picks up the apple and takes a bite from it. "Err.. Anything you could tell us?"
"Meh, not really. Before this gig I worked as a dragon slayer. Killed a few way back when, no big deal. Dragon slayers worked as a team, and mine was sent to rid this world of their kind." The girl doesn't even turn to acknowledge who she's speaking to.
"And there's one left. Your job is unfinished." Youmu sounds frustrated.
"Ha! If there's a dragon in Gensokyo I'd be the first to know about it. Whatever you're looking for isn't a dragon."
"So what should we be looking for then?" You ask, curious.
She takes another bite from the apple, "The hell if I know. Something dragon-shaped. 's not my job." She could care less. You hear a rustling behind you. Turning around, you see another woman, her face wrought with rage. Her outfit looks similar to an average policeman's. The girl laying down continues, unaware of the newcomer. You and Youmu begin to back away from the impending scene of carnage.
"So yeah, I've got lots and lots of work to do, so I'd appreciate it if you left me alone. I don't have time for your games."
"What exactly would you be working on, Komachi?" The woman speaks, her voice not betraying her anger.
"Ah, well this apple is really delicious Miss Ei... ki..." The girl, now known as Komachi slowly turns her head to face the angry woman.
>> No. 39434
>>39431
I am. Hoep u liek rtf.
>> No. 39435
[X] "We found this girl sleeping under a tree talking in her sleep about how she hates her job and someone with the name Lord Eiki"
>> No. 39438
[X] "We found this girl sleeping under a tree talking in her sleep about how she hates her job and someone with the name Lord Eiki"
>> No. 39439
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukari? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"

Snake's on a ROLL.
>> No. 39440
>"So what should we be looking for then?" You ask, curious.
I dunno, maybe a plane?
>> No. 39441
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukari? You said there would be dragons."
>> No. 39442
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukkuri? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"
>> No. 39443
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukkuri? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"
>> No. 39444
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukkuri? You said there would be dragons."

>[ ] Turn to the short, green haired woman. >"Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"
Do not want lecture
>> No. 39445
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukkuri? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"
>> No. 39447
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukkuri? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"
>> No. 39450
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukari? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"

Since Snake is a G.I, shouldn't he have some chocolate to offer to the locals?
>> No. 39452
[x] Silently mutter to yourself, "So death gods do like apples..."
[x] Use the codec. "Where's the dragons, Yukkuri? You said there would be dragons."
[x] Turn to the short, green haired woman. "Don't you think you're a little bit too small to be a police officer?"
>> No. 39469
"Uh, please overlook it just this once?" The girl pleads to the angry girl, meekly.
Sensing the impeding carnage, you turn away. You hear a loud crack behind you.
"Kyan!" Komachi cries out. Turning around, you see her rubbing her head, and the other girl putting away what looks like a block of gold.
"Really, Komachi. If you don't do your job properly you know what will happen. I don't want that nosy shrine maiden blasting her way through here again because of you." She turns to your group. "What is your purpose here? I don't appreciate you distracting Komachi like that."
"Actually, she was like that when we got here. She was mumbling something in her sleep about how she hates her job and someone with the name Lord Eiki." You try to explain.
She pulls out that block again and hits Komachi over the head with it. "Komachi! If you hate this job so much then why don't you QUIT?!"
"Kyan!"
She quickly hides the bludgeoning tool and turns back to face you. "Now then, what is your purpose here? I'm a very busy woman and as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I've work to do."
"Well, we're investigating the app-" Youmu begins to speak, but Aya cuts her off.
"We wanted to know if Death Gods liked apples." The small woman's face contorts. You can't tell is she's confused or frustrated.
"Well, now that you have your answer, please stay out of her way." She turns to face you. "Hmm, you're a strange one." She examines you carefully. You try to speak to her.
"Actually, we're here investigating the appearance of a dragon in Gensokyo. I heard from several sources that the girl writhing in pain over there has defeated a few. I thought she'd be able to assist us." She raises an eyebrow.
"Well, as you can see she's very busy at the moment. And dragons, you say? I'd certainly be aware if there was one present here." She turns to the Death God. "Komachi, we shall be taking a short break at this time. This strange fellow here is of interest to me."
"Interest?" You look at her, wondering what exactly she means.
"You're an outsider to this world, yes? I've no record of an outsider appearing in this world for the past six months. Technically, you shouldn't be here. I'll explain in greater detail in time. Please, follow me." She begins to walk over the hill toward the river.
Following her, you reach a small house by the river's edge. Written on the door are several Japanese characters and the word "KOMACHI" in big letters below.
"Komachi, we'll be borrowing your living quarters for a spell. This concerns you as well, so please join us." The five of you sit down at a large table inside the building.
"Let's begin with some introductions, shall we? I am Shikieiki, Judge of the Dead, Yama of Xanadu. 'Eiki' or 'Shiki' is fine. My lazy subordinate here is Onozuka Komachi."
"'Sup." Komachi nods her head.
"I'm already familiar with Youmou and Aya, but you are..." She trails off, expecting you to finish.
"My codename is 'Snake,' I hope it'll do for now."
"It's enough for now." She pulls a small notebook and mirror from a pocket in her shirt. She opens the notebook. "I'll need to see if your registered."
"Registered? For what?"
"Ah, yes. This notebook records the name of every living being under a Judge's jurisdiction and the exact date in which they entered. In my case, it holds a record for all of Gensokyo. When did you arrive here, if you don't mind my asking?"
"I think it was about four or five days ago." She flips through several pages of the notebook, searching for something. "Yes, it would seem that I can do little without your real name." She turns to the Death God. "Komachi, if you will."
"Yess'm!" She replies enthusiastically, and turns and begins staring at you. "Eh? That's weird." She turns to Eiki, whispering something into her ear.
"What? What do you mean you can't see it? What about the others?"
"Eh, I can see theirs just fine, but his is just a jumble. Maybe you hit me too hard and screwed up my eye, Miss Eiki." Eiki slaps her on the back of the head.
"Now's not the time for jokes." She turns back to you. "Well, I've one option left if you'll permit me."
Suspecting nothing, you give her the go-ahead. She picks up the small mirror and faces it towards you. You can see your reflection in it. At least, you think it's you. Something seems odd about the way you look.
"Ah, a war veteran, I see? The second World War was it?"
"Hey, how do you know all this?"
"Oh my." Her voice sounds grave. She looks at you, concerned. "This isn't good."
"What's not good?" The tone of her voice worries you. She stands up and pulls out that gold block again, pointing it at you.
"Up to this point, your life has been wrought with sin. Were you to die at this moment, I would be forced to condemn you to an eternity in Hell. War does not excuse you from the Karmic Circle. Killing a man in battle does not erase the sin of murder. You have killed many men, and your sin is great. The fact that you do not regret killing those men puts you in a position far worse than if you were to show remorse." She looks back into the mirror. It would seem that she can view your entire life through the small device.
>> No. 39481
[x]Tell her you didn't choose to fight in the war, and you did what you did in order to survive.
>> No. 39485
[x] "I did what I had to do to ensure the safety of my squad and my country. I do not regret having killed others but I never killed when there were other options.

Somebody should polish this up.
>> No. 39487
[x] "Wait, why are you judging me now? Did I die somewhere on the road and not realize it yet? No offense, but I think you need to take it easy."
>> No. 39489
[X] "Self-preservation is a sin, but condemning someone to hell to suffer for all eternity isn't?"
>> No. 39491
[x] "I did what I had to do to ensure the safety of my squad and my country. I do not regret having killed others but I never killed when there were other options.
>> No. 39492
[x] "When did you have the permission to judge the living?"
>> No. 39495
[x] "Wait, why are you judging me now? Did I die somewhere on the road and not realize it yet? No offense, but I think you need to take it easy."

I want to see how the uptight Yama reacts to "Take it easy."
>> No. 39497
>>39469

[x] "Ma'am, I didn't expect anything else, after what I've done. It's true I don't regret much of it, but I can't exactly undo it."
>> No. 39503
[X] "If doing what I think is right will send me to hell, then so be it. I'll do what I have to, no regrets."

No regrets.
>> No. 39505
[x] "I did what I had to do to ensure the safety of my squad and my country. I do not regret having killed others but I never killed when there were other options. If you realy want to punish someone responsible for this killing then talk to Hitler.
>> No. 39510
[x] "I did what I had to do to ensure the safety of my squad and my country. I do not regret having killed others but I never killed when there were other options.
>> No. 39518
You answer her with a question, "You said you were the judge of the dead, right?"
"Indeed I did." She nods.
"So, where do you get off judging the living? I do believe I'm still alive."
"I'm not judging you. This is not a courtroom. I'm merely bringing facts to your attention so that you may correct yourself in the future. You may have sinned greatly, but the fact that you still live allows you the ability to repent."
"I still don't see my actions as sins. What I did during the war was in defense of myself, my squad, and my country. I don't regret killing those people."
"I never once said you need to regret your actions, only that doing so would make your repentance easier. If you follow the path you currently lead, you will be faced with great hardship in your remaining years."
"I still think you need to take it easy."
"If I were to 'take it easy,' I'd wind up like this poor girl here, and the work would never end," she points to Komachi, "I'm afraid that someone in my position doesn't have the ability to 'take it easy,' as you said."
Aya leans over the table. "Say, aren't you a little short to be playing police officer?"
Eiki coughs into her hand, "There's a difference between Police and Judge, Tengu. My height has little to do with the matter. Furthermore, you have much to reflect on as well. If you continue to act in this hedonistic manner, you may very well share his fate."
Aya continues to pester the Judge, "You're just saying that because you wish you could've done it." She grins.
Eiki shows no emotion, "If that's how you wish to view it, very well. I only hope you learn the error of your ways." She sits down.
Komachi remains in her seat, covering her face. "You just had to do it, didn't you?"
"I'm not the kind of person who can just let things like that go unnoticed." Eiki puts away the strange block. "Now then, where were we?"
"You were trying to learn his name? Remember?" Komachi reminds her, laughing to herself.
"Yes, that. Unfortunately I turned up nothing as well. It would seem that I will be unable to determine the nature of your situation beyond the fact that you sit before me at this moment." She looks back to you. "As for the dragon, as a living being it would have been recorded in my booklet. Taking into consideration the possibility that it has been affected as you have been, I can't determine whether or not it exists without seeing it for myself."
"That's too bad, but at least it's something." You think to yourself for a minute. :Maybe Yukari might know something."
"That bothersome Gap youkai? It certainly does seem possible. Do you have a way to contact her?"
"I do." You tap the side of your head. "Hey, Yukari, you there?"
*I am. Something you need, Snake?*
"Yeah, there was supposed to be a dragon. Where are the dragons?"
*Hang on one sec.*
You see the air split open before you, a gaping black hole appears out of nowhere. A voice comes from inside the hole.
"Ah~! I'm stuck! Ran, give me a hand!" It's Yukari.
Seconds later, she comes flying out of the hole and into the room. Komachi and Eiki look slightly annoyed.
"So whom do we owe the pleasure?" Eiki speaks directly to Yukari, who
brushes dust from her dress.
"So I heard you're having problems finding the dragon?" Yukari looks around the room, examining her surroundings before pulling the hole in space towards her and sitting in it like a chair.
"Indeed we are. Had I known you were behind this, I wouldn't have wasted my time."
"Ohohoho~! Is that so~?" Yukari holds a hand to her mouth, feigning insult. "How rude."
Eiki gets right down to business. "Well, judging from my records here, neither Snake nor the dragon should exist in this world, yet they stand before me. Would you know anything about this?"
"I brought the boy here, that's all I know. Are you sure you didn't spill coffee on your little notebook?" Yukari laughs.
Eiki brushes aside the comment, resuming conversation, "Komachi can't see his name with her eyes, nor can I see it with my mirror."
"Oh? Is that so~?" Yukari seems amused.
"It is. Something strange is happening, and I feel that this man is the cause. I would like for you to return him to his world and time." Hey, don't you get a say in this?
"No~ Can~ Do~" Yukari sings. "I'm afraid it has become beyond my power to return him."
"Oh? Then get the priestess's help."
"Reimu's off exterminating youkai, so there's little she can do right now. As much as you may hate it, we're stuck with him." What are you, a disease?
"I guess it can't be helped." Eiki stands up, "Well, if you decide to send him back on his wild goose chase, at least keep a close eye on him.
>> No. 39537
[x] Thank Sikieiki for the help and the warning.
>> No. 39538
>>39518

[x] trade confused glance with Youmu
>> No. 39544
[X] RAGE
>> No. 39555
[x] Trade confused glances with Youmu
[x] "Now what?"
>> No. 39557
[x] Trade confused glances with Youmu
[x] "Now what?"
>> No. 39563
[x] Trade confused glances with Youmu
[x] "Now what?"
>> No. 39586
[x] Thank Sikieiki for the help and the warning.

at least she tried
>> No. 39592
[x] Thank Sikieiki for the help and the warning.
>> No. 39606
New thread-ish thing.

>>39603