[Return]
Archived thread

File 121210530853.jpg - (83.54KB , 591x759 , 8c9c80d116587f0da9bf605a98cd81d0.jpg ) [iqdb]
38188 No. 38188
First thread back autosaged in less than 12 hours. Let's keep this ball rolling, shall we?

---

… Mokou should be fine for a while. It’s not like she’ll get up, start setting things on fire, and explode the world if you do something else for a short bit. You know you’ll probably just get anxious sitting in that chair any longer. You look over at the fairy scrubbing away at the floor… You can kind of make it out even in the poor lighting now that you know what to look for. You walk over to the kitchen, and can’t help but feel somewhat drained as you regard the fairy, and see a small pile of rags next to her. Looking over, you see an open cabinet, quite likely where she grabbed them from. They all look worn and ragged, so it’s probably safe to say Keine did have them to clean things up. Silent at first, you just grab a rag and start mopping up some of the puddle. It smells kind of bad now that it’s been a few hours.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Cirno exclaims, snapping her head up to look at you and gives you a small frown. “I thought you asked me to do this!” She says with a slight huff as she looks into your eyes, semi-serious. Probably for her, very serious.

“Are you saying I can’t help?”

“Well, uh, it’s just, I was supposed to do this, and, umm…” She evidently can’t think of any other objections at the moment, before she snaps her fingers. “And you –gave- it to me. Are you trying to take it away from me?” She nods sagely at an excuse to her indignation. Somehow, you have the feeling she’s being outraged just to be outraged. Even Cirno can be confusing sometimes.

“Yes, that’s a wonderful explanation, Cirno.”

“Yeah! I know! And I thought of it really fas- HEY!” She makes a flustered face. “You’re TRYING to distract me!”

“Mmhmm. Do you mind?”

“… Not really.” You meet her gaze, somewhat surprised. You expected another petulant reply.

“What?”

“You took the fun out of it. You meanie, you.” She punctuates this by sticking her tongue out at you. Ah, good. You thought something was wrong for a second there.

A goodly amount of time passes in a relaxed semi-silence, with Cirno humming something in bits and pieces as she works, and you lost in your own thoughts as you work alongside her.

[ ] Keep working.

[ ] “… How did you know where to find these rags?”

[ ] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”

[ ] “What are you humming?”

>> No. 38189
>>38188

[ x ] “… How did you know where to find these rags?”
>> No. 38190
[x] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”

Imouto option. The rest are either too platonic or too romantic
>> No. 38191
[X] “What are you humming?”

Something cheery.

That, or Foreigner's "Cold As Ice".
>> No. 38192
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”
>> No. 38193
[ ] “What are you humming?”
>> No. 38194
[x] “What are you humming?”
>> No. 38196
[x] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”
>> No. 38197
[X] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”
>> No. 38198
[x] “What are you humming?”

She already told us what she did today. Well, a summary of it at lest.
>> No. 38199
[X] “What are you humming?”
>> No. 38200
[x] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”

Off bragging to Lily about us?
>> No. 38206
[x] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”
>> No. 38208
[X] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”

LET ME HEAR YOUR DAY CIRNO
LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

AND SO ON
>> No. 38210
[x] “What are you humming?”
>> No. 38211
[x] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”

Moe little sister is moe
>> No. 38212
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?”

Details on how our nineball spends her day would beHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 38215
First to 7 or first to 5?
>> No. 38217
>>38215

Flip a coin?
>> No. 38220
>>38217
First to seven it is.

Writing.
>> No. 38223
[ ] Surprise butt secks
>> No. 38227
I didn't miss a 55th thread, did I? I'm pretty sure the last one was 55 and this is 56.
>> No. 38229
File 121210779364.png - (59.48KB , 347x187 , youmuwut.png ) [iqdb]
38229
>>38223
>> No. 38231
>>38223
Yeah well, so much about surprise.
You never saw that one coming.
>> No. 38235
>>38227
....I was wondering about that, myself.

Thread 55, where are you?
>> No. 38236
>>38227

Correct.
>>28027 was 54.
The thread earlier was 55, and this should be 56.

Therefore, I've come to the following conclusion.

Hidden Keine substory.
>> No. 38238
File 121210843124.jpg - (304.31KB , 600x529 , 06a3dff14c06ea913228e496ecd18026.jpg ) [iqdb]
38238
“Hey, Cirno. What did you do today?” You break the silence at long last, looking up from your task. She peers up herself and tilts her head gently, before breaking into a warm, trusting, childish smile.

“Wellll, I thought someone might be worried, so I went back for a while. Everyone was there, and nobody noticed I was gone, they were having such great fun. So I joined them for a while. We skipped rocks, played a few pranks on some really spacey travelers, and dumped a bucket of water on the shrine maiden. It was really fun! I even beat Dai-dai in a race, even though she cheats! It was awesome!” Her smile becomes a large grin.

“Dai-dai? Cheats?” You inquire genially.

“Dai-dai! As in large! As in liked! I thought it was a nice name.” She nods, as though not taking any comments to the contrary. “She can teleport a bit and stuff. So I had to go REALLLLLY fast! And I did! And I was like, ZOOM! And they were, ‘No way! That’s impossible!’” She cheers for herself exultantly. “But then I realized it was getting late and I left my human all alone. And look at what you did while I was away. You made a big mess! Man, I really can’t leave you alone for a few minutes, can I?” She looks at you putting her hands on her hips. It’s kind of cute, but the saddest thing is, you actually can’t disagree with her on that last point. It seems you get into trouble every time you’re separated from Cirno.

“Heheh. Yeah, you’re right. Who knows what I’ll do if you leave me alone again!” You reach over and ruffle her hair once again, and she giggles softly. “But, I’m glad you had fun. By the way, what did you mean by, you thought it was a nice name?”

“Well, nobody really gives us names, so we kind of make them up. Sometimes we change them if they get boring.” Suddenly, she looks at you and the smiles drops from her face as she asks a completely serious question, scarily. “Hey. Hey. Do you think I should change my name?”


[ ] “Of course not!”

[ ] “Sure, why not?”

[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 38240
[ ] Of course not. Why not make up a name for me instead?
>> No. 38241
[X] “Of course not!”
>> No. 38242
[ ] “Of course not!”
>> No. 38243
[X] “Of course not!”
[X] "Cirno's perfect the way she is, right?"

Imouto.
>> No. 38244
[X] “Of course not!”
>> No. 38245
[ ] Of course not. Why not make up a name for me instead?
Cirno is the best after all!
>> No. 38246
[ ] “Sure, why not?”
>> No. 38247
>dumped a bucket of water on the shrine maiden.

I lol'd

[x] NO DON'T DO IT
>> No. 38248
[ ] “Of course not!”
>> No. 38249
By the way, if anyone wants to read the old threads:
http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/post343.html#343

Use archive.doesntexist.org/jp/ for the earlier ones, and there's a zip of all the /th/ threads up to 54:
http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou/threads/WUIG_40-54.zip
>> No. 38250
[x] “Sure, why not? From now on, you shall be known as Cirnomus Prime.”
>> No. 38251
[x] “Of course not!”
[x] "Cirno is such a cool name!"

Puttin' on mah Ultros.
>> No. 38252
[ ] “Of course not! Why do you ask?”
>> No. 38253
[X] “Of course not!”
[X] "Cirno's perfect the way she is, right?"
[X] Ruffle her Hair.
>> No. 38254
[x] “Of course not! Why not make a cool name for me instead?”
>> No. 38256
>>38188


[ x ] “Of course not!”

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3430740
>> No. 38258
[X] “Sure, why not?”
>> No. 38259
[X] “Of course not!”
[X] "Cirno's perfect the way she is, right?"

She's so HNNNGGGGHHHHH.
>> No. 38261
[x] “Of course not!”
[x] "Cirno is such a cool name!"
>> No. 38264
>>38261
oh u
>> No. 38265
>>38256

OH GODHHHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 38266
[ ] Of course not, Cirno's an ice name!
>> No. 38268
File 121211030873.jpg - (63.80KB , 557x800 , b0c6f148170822378413082472d96806.jpg ) [iqdb]
38268
“Of course not!” You cry out emphatically. She blinks at your sudden outburst, pulling back a bit. “Well, uh, err. Cirno is a nice name, I think.” Your hand reaches out once more to pat her on the head reassuringly. “Why would you think I wanted you to change it or anything? I was just curious is all.” Your hand moves left to right as you fluff up her hair.

“You know, I made it up. Some people told me it was stupid, but I told them it was the bestest name ever! See, see, I knew you were smart, human! You can see my name is the awesomest name ever!” She jumps up suddenly, raising her arms in the air. “But, you know, you need a name, human.” She peers forward intently, complete with a mischievous gleam in her eye bent on nothing but PURE EVIL!

“Uh, but I have a name, it’s-“

“No complaints! I’ll make you name, even if it takes me all night. Just accept my gift, it’ll be way better than whatever name someone else gave you.” She looks completely confident, and gives you a thumbs-up. “See! Just believe in me!” Somehow you’re not completely assured. “Hooray!”

You smile.

Cirno will be Cirno.


[ ] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”

[ ] “… Hey, didn’t you say they didn’t even notice you were gone?”

[ ] “Why doesn’t anyone name you, though?”

[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”

[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 38269
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?
>> No. 38270
[ ] “Of course not!”
>> No. 38271
[x] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38272
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”

BELIEVE IN CIRNO, WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
>> No. 38273
[] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
[] “Why doesn’t anyone name you, though?”
>> No. 38274
[x] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”
1 more try!
>> No. 38275
[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 38276
[x] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38277
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38278
[x] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38279
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38280
[x] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38281
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38282
>>38272
>[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Aniki.”
fixed
>> No. 38285
[ ] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
[x] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”
>> No. 38286
[X] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”
I would not survive this if she really does it.
>> No. 38290
[x] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”

Come on faggots, the timing is perfect!
>> No. 38291
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Aniki.”
Votan for this.
>> No. 38293
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Aniki.”
>> No. 38294
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”
>> No. 38295
[x] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”

BEST CHOICE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>> No. 38296
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Aniki.”

why wasn't this thought of earlier?!
>> No. 38299
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”

Fuck you fags not everything has to be moe.
>> No. 38300
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”

LOL SHIT FEST IS GO

God this is going to be amusing.
>> No. 38303
[x] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Aniki.”
>> No. 38308
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38309
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38311
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38312
[X] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
>> No. 38313
Whut.
Why are these votes so massive.

You are now mortal enemies you must fight to the death.
>> No. 38314
>[ ] “… Hey, didn’t you say they didn’t even notice you were gone?”
>[ ] “Why doesn’t anyone name you, though?”
Oho, why not crush her spirit?
>> No. 38315
File 121211157722.png - (110.75KB , 696x1000 , 1206719164123.png ) [iqdb]
38315
>>38313

no u
>> No. 38316
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”
and then
[ ] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”

PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE
>> No. 38317
>>38313
>>Why are these votes so massive.

It's prime time. Both those with a semblance of a normal life have gotten home and NEETs are preparing for their day. And by now, it's even crossed timezones.

The only people who aren't on right now are those european faggots who have work tomorrow.
>> No. 38319
[ ] “Say, what were you humming earlier?”
[ ] “Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan.”
>> No. 38320
[ ] Hey Cirno, Whats sex?
>> No. 38322
[ ] Hey Cirno, Whats sex?
>> No. 38324
>>38320
>>38322

A valiant effort, but I'm afraid you are late, slowpokes!
>> No. 38328
File 121211242828.jpg - (54.01KB , 563x700 , 054a96c273e5aa3caa231e6354f56404.jpg ) [iqdb]
38328
“Say, what were you humming earlier?” You inquire of her her, and she breaks from her cheering to look at you for a moment without saying anything.

”Eh? What do you mean?” She tilts her head as though not understanding the simple question.

“What do you mean, ‘What do you mean’? Isn’t it from a song or something?” You asked, puzzled by her confusion.

“I don’t get it. It was never from any song. I just know it.” She shrugs happily.

“You make up a lot of things yourself, don’t you, Cirno?”

“’Suppose. You know, I’m the strongest! I’m more powerful than any other fairy, really! So I suppose I lead in a lot of things, like pranks and stuff, so I’m kind of used to it. I mean, if I don’t, who will?” She shrugs. “I don’t know anything different, so really, I can’t tell you if it’s not normal.”

“You know, I think it sounds kind of sad.” It seems to be somehow rather low tuned and somewhat lullaby-ish, now that you think about it.

“Is it? It makes me kind of sleepy sometimes, but it reminds me a lot of ice. I like ice.” She shrugs, smiling. She really is carefree.


[ ] Continue working in silence.

[ ] “… You said they didn’t notice you were gone, didn’t you? Why?”

[ ] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38329
[ ] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38330
>>38328
[ ] Hey Cirno, Whats sex?
>> No. 38331
[x] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38333
[x] “… You said they didn’t notice you were gone, didn’t you? Why?”
[x] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38334
[X] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38335
----
Clickt!
Whrrr...

Save Slot 5?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
----
>> No. 38337
[x] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”

Maybe it's my inner shirou, but I don't know where this would be going.
>> No. 38338
[ ] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”

Fuck too pissed to undertstand words. Nice talk to cirno.
>> No. 38340
[X] No
>> No. 38341
[x] Yes
>> No. 38343
[x] Yes
>> No. 38345
[x] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
[x] Yes
>> No. 38349
[x] “… You said they didn’t notice you were gone, didn’t you? Why?”

NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE AGAIN ;_;
>> No. 38350
>>38328
>it sounds kind of sad.”
>it reminds me a lot of ice.

Clearly, she's humming The Ballad of MiG'Anon
>> No. 38353
[ ] Yes
>> No. 38363
File 121211369926.jpg - (85.22KB , 640x480 , chinaseymour.jpg ) [iqdb]
38363
"I waited for you, Anon."
>> No. 38369
>>38363

Well played.
>> No. 38376
>>38363

wait smore bich
>> No. 38379
>>38350
Damn you are right.
>> No. 38412
[X] “… You said they didn’t notice you were gone, didn’t you? Why?”

[X] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38499
[X] Save game
[X] “Say, do you want to ask me anything?”
>> No. 38511
WUIG will resume at 11 AM, or, 1.5 hours.
>> No. 38513
>>38511
Great! Another Thread today. You are on a roll.
>> No. 38524
>>38513
No, bad, the proper reply is,
GET TO WORK WRITEFAG
Or similar.
>> No. 38526
>>38524
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
I hope you are already writing, you need to make up for one month doing nothing.
>> No. 38528
File 121216111867.jpg - (33.04KB , 280x426 , 0d0b631ef2f655b3e579d77862511ed3.jpg ) [iqdb]
38528
You look over at her. The floor doesn’t look very wet any more. You reflect that it somewhat odd you’re up at night, mopping up a pool of blood, and talking with a fairy. You never really agreed to something like this. It just kind of happened. Maybe this whole thing is a dream? After all, you did just wake up here. For some reason, however, that thought is depressing. In a way, you’ve really enjoyed these past few days, despite how often you’ve been worn out, tired, and generally treated like a rag doll; Sometimes literally. You don’t want to go back. You’ve enjoyed the wild ride this little fairy has taken you on. Actually... While you’ve been talking with Cirno, you can’t help but wonder if she really might be pretty intelligent. She’s strong, and from what you can tell, she’s used to leading. Maybe it’s just the lovable and brave qualities that make them respect her. They are fairies after all. But you can’t help but wonder. You know, that gives you an idea.

“Say. Do you want to ask me anything?’ You figure you’ve had the monopoly on questions too long for now anyways. And she might display more of what she’s interested in. She looks up at you for a second, and keeps scrubbing at the floor with the worn rag without speaking.

”Sure! Why not! You don’t tell me much about you, human! And it’s not fair considering what I’ve told you!” She puts on an affronted face. “Really, you can be so mysterious some times! Like, you said you came from the outside! How did you get here? Are you a great wizard from out there? Are there other fairies out there? Is there lots of adventure and treasures?” It’s surprising, but Cirno seems interested in the outside world also.


[ ] Tell her honestly

[ ] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in…

[ ] Tell her you are not only a wizard, but a prince, and you were cast here by an evil magic curse…

[ ] “… Uh, why not ask about something else?”
>> No. 38529
[x] Tell her honestly
>> No. 38530
[X] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in…
Recently we've been awfully honest compared to our earlier boasting.
>> No. 38531
[X] Tell her you are not only a wizard, but a prince, and you were cast here by an evil magic curse…
Make it interesting for her.
>> No. 38533
[X] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in…

I don't think of it as "fibbing" so much as creatively spinning the truth to make it both more understandable and entertaining for our little sister.
>> No. 38534
[X] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in…
>> No. 38535
[x] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in…
>> No. 38536
[X] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in…
>> No. 38537
Boards are pretty quiet right now. You could just go with fibbing it.
>> No. 38538
[X] Well, maybe fib just a bit. Using technology is kind of like magic, right? Although you can’t say how you got in...
...then I put on my robe and wizard hat.
>> No. 38539
Am writing.
>> No. 38542
>>38537
First 5 win.
If there are not enough votes in like 45 mins, we can just go with the choice that has the most votes.
>> No. 38548
File 12121632608.jpg - (67.69KB , 430x700 , b6d6d8c4ac65771027d69f5b6b403ef8.jpg ) [iqdb]
38548
“Well, uh. Yeah, I’m… Kind of a wizard, yes.” You smile at her. She probably wouldn’t understand if you told her the truth, and it’ll probably be far more amusing to tell it this way. “In the outside world, I can drive a magical chariot called a “Car”; it can travel distances that take, say, an hour, in minutes. And I can operate a special network of information, which means I can learn near anything with the right tools. It’s called the internet, and I’m really good at using it. And it can be used to make other worlds. And I use a computer to access it- Uh, think of a computer to be kind of like a wand. I don’t have a computer here, so I can’t show you.” You note it’s very, very easy to explain things if you can say ‘It’s magic.’ “People can use the internet to talk from miles away, or another spell called a telephone. But, to do all this, you need magical devices. I can fix these magical devices, sometimes. And sure, there are treasures out there. Jewelry, toys, you can find it all right near by. And in the worlds you can make in using a computer, you can have ANYTHING. You imagine it, and it’s there! But evil threatens some of these worlds, so you have to fight it. That sound awesome enough to you, Cirno?” You hope you distracted her from her first question, also.

”Wow!” Cirno stares at you, wide eyed with amazement. “That’s the AWESOMEST! If we went to you world, could you teach me how to do that? I’d show that evil what for, and pow, and then I’d freeze them, and I’d be ‘Haha, take that’! Things never happen here!” You’re not sure how she’d take it if she learned she was in one of those supposed worlds that existed. Besides, ‘Nothing happens here’? Gensokyo has seemed fairly active to you. “Do you think you would take me there, sometime?”

Eh?

“… Sure, why not?”

“And you could drive me around in one of those cars?”

“Of course, Cirno!”

“Alright!” She jumps up off the floor and pumps a fist into the air. “When you go home, I’m coming with you!” She’s so excitable…


[ ] … But I can’t agree.

[ ] “Yeah! I’ll show you everything back home, but I want to stay here a while.”

[ ] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.
>> No. 38549
[ ] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.
>> No. 38550
[X] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.

I thought we went through this already.
WE ARE NOT GOING BACK. NEVER.
One way or another, this place will be our grave.
>> No. 38551
...although, now that I think of it, it would be awesome to go on a road-trip with Cirno.
>> No. 38552
[x] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.
>> No. 38553
[X] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.
Going back into the Real world? that's not going to happen ever. We will marry Meiling and Cirno will be our little sister that we take care of for life.
>> No. 38554
[ ] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.
>> No. 38555
>>Going back into the Real world? that's not going to happen ever. We will marry Keine and Cirno will be our little sister that we take care of for life.

Fixed that for you.
>> No. 38556
>>38551
Suddenly, you find yourself driving down I-95 at a screaming pace, Cirno having shoved you to the side and at the wheel. The cops are right behind you...
>> No. 38557
>>38555
Keine ran away when we started fighting with Mokou and hasn't shown much intention about coming back. She is unreliable.
>> No. 38558
[x] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.

I can't resist Cirno's hair.
By the way, let's jump in the lake once again before waking up in our world and feeling lonely forever ;_;
>> No. 38559
>>38556
MAKE IT HAPPEN
>> No. 38561
[ ] Sidestep her declaration and just ruffle her hair, and laugh.

>>38550

I assure you, Gensokyo probably WILL be our grave
>> No. 38562
>>38548
>[ ] “Yeah! I’ll show you everything back home, but I want to stay here a while.”

STOOP LAKE END
>> No. 38563
>>38556
Oh god, I just got the image of Cirno telling us "WE CAN'T STOP HERE, THIS IS BAT COUNTRY" in my head, and I can't get it out.
>> No. 38564
>>38556
"FULL POWER!" Cirno screams wildly, her face lit up by the biggest grin ever, and slams the gas. The engine has taken this abuse with gratuitous help from Cirno's ice powers as she swerves to avoid another car, going in the opposite lane. All you can do is scream like a girl when she nearly plunges into the rail, scraping against it with the grind of metal against metal.

Oh god.

Now you're never going to get to the ice cream shop.
>> No. 38568
>>38564

SOMEONE WRITE IT

IT'S LIKE A MORE AWESOME VERSION OF /other/'s VN
>> No. 38569
>>38564
Jesus Christ, that's awesome.
>Now you're never going to get to the ice cream shop.
Best Part.
>> No. 38571
>>38564
Reminds me of sam and max:

"Hey Anon, mind if I drive?"
"Only if you don't mind me clutching at the dash and screaming like a cheerleader."
>> No. 38573
Anon & Cirno: Freelance Police?

FUND IT LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.
>> No. 38574
File 121216524447.jpg - (217.48KB , 1280x905 , 3c810a48f0be40876441b09054a776ca.jpg ) [iqdb]
38574
You can’t turn down that exuberance…

But. You really don’t want to leave anytime soon. You can’t make that promise. You simply smile back at her and run your fingers through her hair once more. She seems to like it, and it’s actually pretty calming, and you laugh softly.

“Hey! Are you making fun of me?”

“Not at all, Cirno. Not at all. Just think of me as being weird and mysterious again, okay?”

“Okay! But you’re always like that, you know, even if you don’t know it. Oh, hey, look! I think it’s all clean!” She smiles and looks down. It’s hard for you to tell, but you can’t even see the faint shimmer of liquid. You feel worn out and tired, the day’s efforts coming in to roost. You’ve escaped the scarlet devil mansion, fought a killer plant, disabled Mokou, and now cleaned up. Now that you think of it, where did Keine go? It’s not like her to just suddenly disappear like that… Who are you to say it’s not like her, though? You’ve only known her a few days, in truth. But she was always so pleasant. And you can’t help but wonder. Will she forgive you for attacking Mokou? Did she just abandon you? You can’t believe that, though. She must have a reason.

“Human? Human? You kinda spaced out there. Hello?” You’re brought out of your thoughts by a small hand being waved in front of your face.

“Oh. Sorry…”


[ ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”

[ ] “… Can you watch Mokou? I need to rest.”

[ ] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”
>> No. 38575
[ ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
Too much. This is too much.
>> No. 38576
[X] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”
>> No. 38577
[X] Back to the Chair and watching over Mokou, you did kill her after all. Better wait for her to wake up and atone for your sins.
>> No. 38579
[ ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
>> No. 38581
[X] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
>> No. 38582
>[ ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”

I don't think this is what you think it is, anon.
>> No. 38583
[x] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”

We can't sleep until either Mokou wakes up (unlikely), or we can tell the story to Keine and wait for her response.
>> No. 38585
[ ] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”
>> No. 38586
[ ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”

We'll snuggle up to Cirno like a cold compress
>> No. 38587
[ ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
>> No. 38589
Protip: You'll be sleeping alone on the floor when you do.
>> No. 38591
>>38589
That was clear from the beginning.
>> No. 38592
[X] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”

then

[X] Back to the Chair and watching over Mokou, you did kill her after all. Better wait for her to wake up and atone for your sins.
>> No. 38602
[x] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”
>> No. 38609
[X] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?” Sleep with Cirno, near that Mokou corpse!
>> No. 38612
[x] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
A bit slow but still.
>> No. 38618
[x] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
>> No. 38619
[x] “… Do you know where Keine is? And if you don’t, could you look for her? She’s missing.”
>> No. 38620
>Uh, think of a computer to be kind of like a wand

Computers are shikigami. Rinnosuke agreed, don't bother him about it.

>"Oh, 'The future of the Non-Neumann-Type Computer'? I can't even imagine what that's about just from the title."
>"A magic spell book from the outside world. You probably wouldn't be interested at all but I am."
>"Hmm... magic from the outside world... What kinda magic is that, Kourin?"
>"I'm still in the midst of reading it, but... they use calculation familiars called computers, and those do exactly as they're ordered. Of course, these are clearly shikigami. Well, I'm still not quite sure what their power is used for."

For future explanations.
>> No. 38625
>>38573
Reimu & Marisa are more Gensokyo's Freelance Police than anyone else.

Who else applies ridiculously overwhelming force and hellbent murderous zeal in the defense of Gensokyo?
>> No. 38626
[ x ] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”

I can see it now, the squadcar will have fuzzy dice in the mirror, and the license plate will say fresh and finally; its registry number would
be ⑨.
>> No. 38627
[x] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”

SLEEP WITH US, CIRNO!
>> No. 38629
[x] “… Let’s go to sleep, shall we?”
>> No. 38630
>>38625
>Reimu & Marisa are more Gensokyo's Freelance Police than anyone else.

Don't make me find that Miami-Vice-ish trailer I wrote some time ago.
>> No. 38680
>>38630
Sam & Max: Freelance Police > Miami Vice
>> No. 38796
Momizi and Tewi Hit the Road?


Actually, a Reisen and Tewi pointan click adventure would be pretty great. Throw that one on the list with Super Margatroid and all the other parodies that need to be done some day.
>> No. 38815
>>38796
I think the Idea of Momizi and Tewi running around is awesome.

Also, Super Maragroid? Doesn't she already have a Megaman game with Marisa. And Marisa already has Super Mario World. I think we should have given it to, you know, sisters?

The Super Aki Sisters!
>> No. 38818
>>Doesn't she already have a Megaman game with Marisa. And Marisa already has Super Mario World. I think we should have given it to, you know, sisters?

Did you just completely miss the wordplay?
Also, Alice wouldn't be the main character.
Lern ur vidya gaems
>> No. 38826
>>38818

Hmm? I guess I'm not getting which game it's suppose to be then.

Also, it seems I've Screwed up Alice's Last name. I apologize deeply for that.
>> No. 38827
File 121220703046.png - (284.54KB , 450x310 , smp.png ) [iqdb]
38827
>>38826
>>I guess I'm not getting which game it's suppose to be then.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't think there's a facepalm.jpg big enough for this.
>> No. 38833
File 121220756998.jpg - (580.91KB , 750x1050 , 3h0f.jpg ) [iqdb]
38833
Did someone say Margatroid?
>> No. 38845
File 121220856058.gif - (68.00KB , 640x480 , Knifefest.gif ) [iqdb]
38845
>>38827
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!

I'll take my punishment, now.
>> No. 38938
File 121225468787.jpg - (35.33KB , 943x189 , RageDirect.jpg ) [iqdb]
38938
>>38845
Good. Here.
>> No. 38941
>>38938
Why do you punish that poor guy, just kill him fast, no need to torture him.
>> No. 38942
File 121225521532.png - (263.42KB , 500x618 , 1208730258877.png ) [iqdb]
38942
>>38938
>> No. 38943
File 121225526150.jpg - (92.72KB , 300x291 , youmumad.jpg ) [iqdb]
38943
>>38938

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 38947
>>38938

He needs to be tortured to within an itch of his life, numerous times. A quick death is not fitting for this faget tree.
>> No. 38949
File 121225560221.jpg - (39.92KB , 746x189 , EnjoyYourRage.jpg ) [iqdb]
38949
>>38941
You're right, that's malicious, I should go easier.
Remember that Naruto fanfic?
Well, there's two.
>> No. 38955
File 121225624189.png - (2.48KB , 199x199 , 1208682889503.png ) [iqdb]
38955
>>38949
Why are you even on Gaia in the first place, GM?
>> No. 38956
GODDAMN IT YU-er, GM!
>> No. 38957
File 121225681038.gif - (21.98KB , 92x128 , 1207777286569.gif ) [iqdb]
38957
>>38949
>> No. 38958
>>38949
You need to be punished for this.
GET BACK TO WRITING NIGGER.
>> No. 38959
File 121225690532.gif - (168.02KB , 256x144 , 1207698814516.gif ) [iqdb]
38959
>>38949

DESPAIR and RAGE.THE WRITEFAGS FEED OFF IT.
>> No. 38961
>>38949
Hey, GM. Where's our liver option? You said there'd be liver option.
>> No. 38964
>>38961
GM is not Kira. We just won't suddenly find ourself in lunatic mode again all of a suddenly. From ruffling Hairs and carefree playing around with our little sisters to piling up dead rabbits under a tree in under 2 posts. And we lost Mr Banana too. I bet if we still had him at the end we would've won.
>> No. 38967
Since I dont feel like rereading the archived MiG again, Mr.Banana?!
>> No. 38975
>>38955
That's fanfiction.net, not Gaia.
>> No. 38977
File 121225835550.jpg - (79.89KB , 451x697 , taktaktakrage.jpg ) [iqdb]
38977
>>38938

Ha ha Ha! Is that the best you-

>>38949
>> No. 38981
>>38975
>>38938
>> No. 38994
File 121226225373.jpg - (90.24KB , 839x645 , MoreRage.jpg ) [iqdb]
38994
... You need more?
>> No. 38996
File 121226303852.jpg - (17.06KB , 640x360 , justasplannedbt0.jpg ) [iqdb]
38996
>>38994
>>38949
>>38938

I smiled. Nothing more.
>> No. 38998
>>38994

I want to touch Kamina's drill, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 39001
File 121226369138.jpg - (194.41KB , 1018x885 , NarutoTsukihime.jpg ) [iqdb]
39001
Fine, fine. I'll get you some GOOD rage. With some of the actual story.
>> No. 39002
>>39001

Aside from the poor writing, it's nothing special. It's natural for naruto fanfiction to be retarded.
>> No. 39003
File 121226387154.gif - (353.40KB , 320x180 , 121009977365.gif ) [iqdb]
39003
>>39001

GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> No. 39004
Stop killing it, YAF!
>> No. 39005
>>39001
GM, you're awesome. Don't ever change.
>> No. 39008
This Thread started as win, but degraded into pure shit.
Time for the hide thread button.
>> No. 39036
>>38981
Whoops.
slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 39082
>>38967
After being TIME HAX'd back to life, we found out we were tripping balls from an adverse reaction to Reisen's eye powers (making us believe we were in School Days world before it became a full story here). Something about the fact we were already hallucinating from hunger/thirst, being stuck with persuasion needles, etc.

The result was us seeing things, like mushrooms popping out of people's heads, exploding fish, and the best character ever, Mr. Banana hanging out on our shoulder, telling us jokes. Man, I miss Mr. Banana. I guess if MiG anon goes crazy in his snow-covered wasteland, he might see him again at least.