[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121207224828.jpg - (281.65KB , 610x700 , Mokou7.jpg ) [iqdb]
37788 No. 37788
What. Early WUIG? Indeed, indeed it is.

---

Your knees threaten to give out beneath you and wobble as you try to bring yourself through the haze of pain to the bathroom. Your entire body is wracked with similar shudders as you try to focus your pain-clouded vision at the exit. The bathroom. Medical supplies. Something to alleviate the pain. Anything to stop the pain. The only thing at the forefront of your mind, beyond the confusion at how this ended in such bloody violence, at Mokou's overreaction, and at why part of your abdomen now looks like it was burnt on a backyard grill. Your head is swimming, and you can barely feel your feet shuffling along the spotless wooden floor, making an irregular noise compared to normal footsteps as you stumble haltingly. Distantly, you realize your hands are gripping at the walls and you're leaning against it for support. The pain doesn't get any better as a pallid, sweaty, hand of yours grips at the door, attempting to open it haltingly. Your right hand. The one that gripped the knife as you dug it into Mokou. A slight layer of reddish brown is under the fingernails where her blood managed to get under them.

You killed her.

You killed her.

You killed her.

The thought echoes in your head as you scrunch your eyes closed, and can't help but cough, leaning over into the room before opening your eyes. The image of her doesn't go away in your mind as you desperately look for what might pass for a medicine cabinet- There. There. There it is. Your goal in sight, you pry yourself from your support, currently the door, and practically fling yourself at a relatively large cabinet, and with a fervor born of need and panic, you throw it open, your eyes scanning the contents. You can't read a thing. You can't read a thing. Your vision is so blurry. You see something that might contain a salve... Glancing over, you also see tub. With plumbing. Rudimentary. But cold. Cold water. If burned, you should submerse yourself in cold water, shouldn't you? Deciding quickly, your left hand snakes out to grab the ointment, although you're not sure if it's for burns or not. It looks to be the best option, however, and shakily lower yourself into the tub and turn the faucet. Your uncontrollably spasmodic hand can't help but grip tightly as you feel the sensation of cold metal, still chilly water, and move your other hand to cup some of the water and throw it onto the burn. The contact is both soothing and even more agonizing. Urgently, you try to displace more of the water onto the afflicted area, and slowly you lose track of time, just trying to abate the pain for now. For a while, the ointment sits on the edge of the small tub, your disconnected mind not even thinking of it for a while as you preoccupy yourself with the water.

After a while, it feels less painful. You think. Or, maybe you've just gotten used to it. Your pants and remnants of your shirt are soaked. You vaguely realize you remembered to take off your shoes and socks at some point, so they aren't drenched like the rest of you currently is. Your eyes drift slowly, as though cobwebs blocked them to the jar at your side.
Nobody has come.
You haven't heard anyone.
Why isn't there anyone?
You don't know.
You don't know?
You are a murderer.
You killed someone.
It was in self defense.
They'll come back.
But you killed someone.
Groaning, you can't even put a hand to your head and just shake it drowsily. Ugh. The more rational part of your mind easily defends you. You were merely defending yourself. Mokou attacked you, and was obviously bent on lethal intent herself. You had no other choice. Had you attempted to debilitate her in any other way, it would be YOUR corpse on the kitchen floor at this very moment... But it still doesn't change the fact there IS a corpse on the kitchen floor. Why is there? And why didn't she sound upset? There is nobody to answer your questions. You break yourself from your reverie. This has been your loop of thoughts for the past... How long? You don't know. There are no windows in here. Just unlit incense, and the open door allowing light in. It is a small, well cleaned bathroom, simple as that. A minor thing that catches your eye is a small, decorative blue and green patterned vase filled with flowers. Beautiful, white flowers. Keine. You think of her. Cirno. You think of her. Where are they? Why did they leave? Suddenly, you realize you have a choice.
You can wait here. Try to get better on your own. You can make it. Become stronger. You have to learn not to rely on them.
Or, you can look for Keine or Cirno, and hope they can help you. You might not deserve it, but you still want to live.


[ ] No. I have to make it through this on my own.

[ ] Keine. She has to forgive me. She has to help.

[ ] ... The nineball. She's a fairy of ice. She'll trust me. At least I think so. She knows people, and can't have gone too far. They might be able to help.

>> No. 37789
Hooray!
>> No. 37790
[x] No. I have to make it through this on my own.
You're gonna carry that weight.
>> No. 37791
File 121207264668.jpg - (382.59KB , 1047x754 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
37791
[x] ... The nineball. She's a fairy of ice. She'll trust me. At least I think so. She knows people, and can't have gone too far. They might be able to help.
>> No. 37792
[X] No. I have to make it through this on my own.

This is the First Trial. It must be overcome. We may be a wreck when they finally find us, but we can do this.
>> No. 37793
[Z] No. I have to make it through this on my own.
>> No. 37795
[] ... The nineball. She's a fairy of ice. She'll trust me. At least I think so. She knows people, and can't have gone too far. They might be able to help.

If nothing else, she probably won't care that you killed an immortal, who will be getting up in a few days, if it was just a few stabs. Plus, Cirno could probably help with the burn.

It's nice to see this start up again, I was wondering were it was.
>> No. 37796
[X] liver choice
>> No. 37797
[x] No. I have to make it through this on my own.

Your time has come, Mr. Dumbass!
>> No. 37798
[x] No. I have to make it through this on my own.
>> No. 37800
[X] No. I have to make it through this on my own.
Been ages, let's enjoy this.
>> No. 37801
[x] No. I have to make it through this on my own.

Be a man.
>> No. 37802
[ ] No. I have to make it through this on my own.

We're drowning. And when you drown, it's normal to try and cling to something, but it's no good if you drag them down with you like a rock in a bag of cats.

So, that's why we have to be a rock. Center ourselves. Separate from the bag and the cats around us. Even a cat can drown on it's own, but we try our best. We try our best.
>> No. 37803
File 121207386770.jpg - (27.24KB , 324x324 , 09.jpg ) [iqdb]
37803
Letting 5 win for now. Not enough on, and I'm sure you want more faster.


… No. You have to make it through this on your own. You won’t have learned anything. You won’t learn what you need. Relying on others, this long; it’s unacceptable. You’d be worthless if you couldn’t survive the outcome of a fight just involving you and another. This is a test. You have to pass it. Otherwise, do you think anyone could rely on you? Does your worthless hide even belong here? Gensokyo seems heavy on survival of the fittest. Youkai eat humans, and, perhaps, other youkai. You’re not too clear on that. It’s been too long since you’ve had access to the computer, or maybe your mind is just dulled from the pain, that seems to have gone down to feeling like a thick cotton gauze over your head and a throbbing pain in your stomach. Maybe you were at fault; Mokou seemed to think so, but… She wasn’t too unhappy at the outcome. Was she? She’s tough. She’s survived over a thousand years, if you can remember clearly. Which you really can’t, but regardless. If she didn’t mind… Should you?

… There is a pause for a moment, the only sound in your ears the dripping of water and the gentle splash of it. It calms you, somewhat.

Yes. Yes you should. Even if she was to blame, even if she didn’t mind, it would still have been wrong. You should have tried to talk her out of it. Fighting hasn’t gotten you anywhere, but words have. You should have tried to be more diplomatic. Maybe it was smart to act in self defense, but that wasn’t self defense. You attacked. You stabbed. Self defense should never be lethal. You weren’t trying to block, or dodge. And you can understand the difference there, at least. Maybe you’re not as obtuse as Cirno. Gritting your teeth, you reach for the jar of ointment, and take off the lid. You sniff at it, and it’s not too pungent an odor. You realize it’s not that you couldn’t read the label… All that’s on there is a scribble, not in the shape of anything resembling letters or characters at all. You remember the fact the Mokou did indeed warn you that Keine wasn’t exactly a prodigy when it came to medical items, but you really don’t have any other recourse. You must survive, there is merely no other option. Reaching over, you take some of the balm from it, with a locked together finger, and carefully, agonizingly move it to the wound. It still feels hot, and acute, horrible pain shoots through you as you touch it, but use your other arm to dig into the side of the tub as you bear it. You can do this. You apply a layer of the stuff to the burn. You can only pray it was the right thing.

Still shaking, you rise from the tub with the sound of displaced water sloshing away from you. It was somewhat a bath, and you feel cleaner, somewhat. There is a short pause as you fumble around for a towel, standing up inside of the tub and shortly wipe yourself down, now not sopping. Looking down, you realize you’re in no condition to go anywhere without looking like a car ran over you. Your stomach looks sickeningly charred, your shirt is burnt away, your pants have splotches of blood on them, and you’re still shaking uncontrollably and pale. You realize you have to do something. Using water after applying the ointment might wash the stuff away, as you absently put the jar back into the cabinet; but then stop. You might need more of it. The room is still dark, and your vision remains somewhat hazy.


[ ] Go lay down, but do not sleep.

[ ] I should sleep. I need it.

[ ] Try and look for other medical supplies
>> No. 37804
[ ] The hourai elixir, it's my only hope. I don't want to die. I just need to get to her before she regenerates
>> No. 37805
[X] The evidence has to disappear, dispose of the body!
>> No. 37806
[X] liver option
>> No. 37807
[x] I should sleep. I need it.

The last time we did this, Mokou took us home.
Maybe if we do it again, she'll respawn and give us a hand.
>> No. 37808
>>37806
This is the only path, if they catch us they will feed us to the Youkai, it's do or die now! THEY WILL NOT GET US ALIVE EVER.
[X] liver option
>> No. 37809
[X] I should sleep. I need it.

Good lord we look like shit.
>> No. 37810
Assuming there is no liver option, we REALLY shouldn't go to sleep. Did Tsukihime teach you nothing? Your wounds will get worse if you sleep.

[ ] Go lay down, but do not sleep.
>> No. 37811
[x] Try and look for other medical supplies

Gaze and bandages would be nice.
>> No. 37812
>>37810
>>we REALLY shouldn't go to sleep

Worked fine when we decided to take a freezing nap in the bamboo forest.
>> No. 37813
[Z] I should sleep. I need it.
>> No. 37815
[x] Go lay down, but do not sleep.
>> No. 37816
[x] Go lay down, but do not sleep.
>> No. 37817
[x] liver option
>> No. 37818
[x] Go lay down, but do not sleep.
>> No. 37819
[x] liver option
>> No. 37820
[] Go lay down, but do not sleep.
>> No. 37821
[x] Liver

I have a feeling this won't turn out how we think it will turn out.
>> No. 37822
File 121207551659.jpg - (212.96KB , 700x700 , c8f6724ef749af8bdb20ef6b47e961a7.jpg ) [iqdb]
37822
You drain the bathtub, the water tinted dark sienna from some of the blood that washed off of you, although by no means did it get rid of all of it. With a short stumble, you begin bracing yourself against the wall once again. You have to lie down. Maybe sleep. That’s the only thing you can think- No. That’s a lie. You pull yourself together, out into the hallway. There is still a heavy feeling to the air of the once bright and cheery house where you recovered from that first day here. Trying to lie to yourself, hah. Your eyes go down the hallway, noting dispassionately a small splotch of blood from what might have hung off your hands. Drops from Mokou’s blood. Mokou is immortal. She isn’t dead. You killed her, but she’s not dead. Because she is immortal. Her liver. You could eat it. Your stomach turns at the thought, but the prospect is alluring. Would she still retain her immortality? You would survive. There is indeed no question, you would survive. But in a way, it seems… Cheap. Wrong. Dirty. Cheating death. But there’s no question, now that you think of it. Before doing anything, you have to decide on a fate for Mokou’s “Body”. She’ll put herself back together. But, should you move her?

Or. Maybe, it might be worth suffering the taste of liv-
No.

So far, you’ve been fairly honorable. You braved a fight between Kaguya and Mokou to save Keine, and even threatened Eirin with a simple rock to keep her away despite a mind telling you to run and her myriad threats. You’ve entertained Cirno, and to spare her feelings, passed up meeting with Alice, your original intention, even leading to a close call with death before being taken back to here. You refused the option to poison the food, despite the anger and spite you felt to Sakuya at the time, and you even had a decent shot at damaging her from the circumstances. You took out some food to Hong Meiling, the underappreciated gateguard when she could give you nothing but her thanks, and couldn’t even head inside to try and protect you from the more psychotic residents from the mansion. How could you, now, consider defiling Mokou in such a manner? You can’t. You can’t. It would be cheating. It would be even worse than just killing her. Just the thought makes you want to let the contents of your stomach back up. You won’t be harvesting any livers from still-living “corpses” today. Taking a look behind you to the shadowed bathroom you recently vacated, and removing your still wet and slightly matted hair out of your eyes, you think better of trying more medical supplies. It seems like a game of Russian roulette with what Keine stocks, so indeed, no thanks there.

But you’re getting distracted.



[ ] I’ll ignore the body. Mokou will recover on her own, and I have to focus on myself right now.

[ ] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
>> No. 37823
[X] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
We are a monster, even considering eating her liver.
>> No. 37824
[X] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
>> No. 37825
[x] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
>> No. 37826
[X] LIVER FUCKING OPTION
>> No. 37827
[ ] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?

CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD
>> No. 37828
[x] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?

no liver for me.
>> No. 37829
[X] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?

S-s-stupid Mokou...
>> No. 37830
[X] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
>> No. 37831
[ ] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
>> No. 37832
[X] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?
>> No. 37833
[] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?

>>37823
YAF, among others, keeps wanting to eat her liver, so GM seems to be subtly(?) telling them that he(?) won't let you.
>> No. 37834
>>37833
slowpoke.exe
GM is a she.
>> No. 37836
I know the liver option is a bad end, or at least it involves a great descent into evil.

But I've always loved it in RPGs when you're allowed to do such things, when you're allowed to forfeit the "good" thing just to become powerful. I always choose those options.

So:
[ ] YOU'RE IMMORTAL! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE MAGICAL LIVER! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR TASTY LIVER OUT!
>> No. 37837
[X] I should at least make her more comfortable… Maybe I can clean her up and lay her down somewhere. Didn’t she say care could help her regenerate faster?

>>37836
Anon is a nice guy in this Story.
>> No. 37838
You feel guilty considering that. Mokou saved you before when you were about to die in the bamboo forest, be it to be killed by hypothermia, youkai, or pneumonia, she took you back her and let you survive to this day. She helped you through the man eating plants in the Forest of Magic. Even despite what’s happened, you still feel somewhat indebted to her. And besides, she can still feel pain. You can be fairly certain she probably suffered enough to discourage or balance out the whole fight. You know you’re still burning in your gut. Wincing, you try not to think of your wound again. It just makes it hurt more. You have to do something. She said she regenerates with more care… Moving is still a bit painful, but staying awake might be good. You remember Tsukihime somewhat, isn’t sleeping bad for wounds? Or something? You can’t remember very well. Although resting might be better, this will indeed, ensure you don’t sleep, and will help somewhat make up for what happened this very day. You take a deep breath and close your eyes, bracing yourself for what you’re about to see before moving into the kitchen.

Thump.

Thump.

Your heartbeat quickens, as does your breathing. You don’t want to have to look at the scene again. But you have to. You have to make it up to her. You force yourself to open your eyes and face the reality you’ve made come to pass.
There is a smell in the air. It is the smell of blood, mixed with sweat and, sickeningly common and contrasting, the smell of the leftovers of breakfast. A gust of wind through the opened window disturbs it somewhat, but it has probably been a rather placid day. Not that you would know. How long were you in that bathroom, anyways? Your eyes come to rest on Mokou’s prone form on the floor, the blood dried onto the wood beneath, but still more flows from her endlessly, like a continuing fountain. It has extended it’s reach across the floor, the pool much larger than you remember now, of course. Then again, it seems like a blur to you as you try to shut the memories out. It was horrifying, the noise as your blade slid through her.

…But was it really that horrifying?

Yes. Yes it was. What are you thinking?

Moving quickly after a moment’s hesitation, you feet splash through the slightly viscous scarlet liquid, and your hands once more color themselves crimson as you lift her up. Her hair is matted with sweat and coalesced blood, and is a bit heavy. You have to stop the bleeding… Your shirt is already ruined. Putting her down again awkwardly, you take your shirt off and wrap it around her chest. It’s too serious a situation and you’re too tired for you to allow anything perverted to occur within your head as the bleeding seems somewhat staunched. Picking her up again and balancing her awkwardly, you manage not to fall as you take her to the bathroom to clean her off a bit. You’re sure if she was awake, she would appreciate it-

Err.

Okay, so she would be appreciative, but not act so. You can’t help but joke to yourself somewhat grimly that Mokou can be so tsuntsun at times. You allow a small smile to pass over your face briefly. Better than complaining. There’s nothing you can do. You have done this with your own hands, and must now face the consequences. You set her down carefully, as though she were made of porcelain, into the tub, despite knowing such care is unnecessary. It doesn’t matter, she still reserves some respect. Not considering taking off her clothes, even at a time like this, (Okay, maybe you considered it, but it struck you as a bad idea to get distracted that way.) you run the water for the bath, and begin to rudimentarily clean her off, somewhat, rolling up her pants and getting the grime out of her hair. It is strangely relaxing as you do something so simple and not requiring too much thought.

- More -
>> No. 37839
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 37840
>>37837
I was a nice guy in Jedi Academy, right up until I stuck my traitorous best friend like a pig and stole a star destroyer.

>>37838
Good idea! The medi kit may have a scalpel to get the liver out with!
>> No. 37841
File 121207813159.jpg - (160.91KB , 464x464 , 96e252a84055c6749609b9b96d2f4798.jpg ) [iqdb]
37841
You spend a peaceful half hour just doing this. Eventually, she’s as relatively clean as you can get her. Her pants are a bit waterlogged, and the back of her shirt is sopping from when you were cleaning her hair, but otherwise, she looks much better. Even with your black shirt tied around her, with a slightly damp feel near the wound. You draw her out of the tub, once again draining it. You feel better, perhaps the salve was the right one. Your mind has been off it for some time, maybe that helps. Yeah, as soon as you think of it, you hiss with pain through your teeth. Despite that, you pick her up once more, are carry her to the bedroom…

And realize, there is only one bed.

A minor yet important quandary; Would Mokou be happy if she woke up to find you in the same bed with her?

Probably not.

You should give her the bed and sleep on the floor. There are two pillows, and about 3 layers of blankets from when you had a cold. Surely, you could take a layer and a pillow, and camp out on the floor. Or, you could take the risk and be in bed. After all, you wouldn’t be doing anything wrong. Really. Why do you feel uncomfortable at the thought? You could sleep on one side, her on the other.


[ ] I should sleep on the floor and let her have the bed.

[ ] We can sleep in the same bed. I mean, she’ll recover much faster than I do.
>> No. 37842
YOU'RE TOO SOFT ANON
>> No. 37843
[X] I should sleep on the floor and let her have the bed.
>> No. 37844
[X ] I should sleep on the floor and let her have the bed.
>> No. 37846
[X] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.
>> No. 37847
[X ] I should sleep on the floor and let her have the bed.
>> No. 37848
>>[X] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.

Write in recognized.
>> No. 37849
[x] We can sleep in the same bed. I mean, she’ll recover much faster than I do.

If Berserk taught me anything, it's that laying naked on someone will help them heal faster.
>> No. 37850
[X] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.
>> No. 37851
[] We can sleep in the same bed. I mean, she’ll recover much faster than I do.

Damn, I wanted a tasty liver and bacon dinner.
>> No. 37852
>>37851
Why don't you write it yourself.
>> No. 37853
[x] We can sleep in the same bed. I mean, she’ll recover much faster than I do.
That'll be awkward.
>> No. 37854
[X] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.

Good morning, Miss Fujiwara. Or Huziwara. However you Romanize that shit.

I think you owe us a not-burned stomach.
>> No. 37855
[X] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.

Even if it's too late. CHIVALRY.
>> No. 37856
[x] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.

Mr. Dumbass NEVER sleeps!
>> No. 37857
>>37851
>>37852

NO!
GURO PLANNING STOP!
SCORN GURO PLANNING STOP!
>> No. 37859
[x] Find a Chair, stub your toe on it and flip your fucking lid.
>> No. 37860
>>37859
If that counts, the writein may have won.
>> No. 37861
[x] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.
>> No. 37862
[X] Sit on the eyesore, keep watch over the eyeful
>> No. 37863
>>37857
Vore actually, you'll be eating the poor thing.

I may well do this, it will be......romantic!
>> No. 37864
>>37863

I'd be more than glad to read it.
>> No. 37865
>>37863
isn't it only vore if you eat all of mokou, and not just her liver? eating internal organs sounds like gore to me
>> No. 37866
[ ] We can sleep in the same bed. I mean, she’ll recover much faster than I do.
>> No. 37867
Scorn- oh_you.jpg

[x] Find a Chair, sit on it and keep watch over Mokou.
Is a damn good option, because if Keine comes back and finds you in the same bed it will be awkward.
>> No. 37868
File 121207997754.jpg - (148.96KB , 633x528 , 41d6658a4f3f6510cc01c764c91888eb.jpg ) [iqdb]
37868
… Sleep? What, you think you could rest or sleep? Forget it. You’re going to keep watch, and owe up. You can’t sleep with the pain and all this on your mind, much less relax much. Setting Mokou gently into bed and tucking her into the layers of blankets, you go to search the house for a seat to keep vigil while Mokou is in her temporary unconscious stupor. All you can find in the way of a real chair is from the dining room. Nodding to yourself, you decide as Keine’s not here, she won’t mind something this minor compared to everything else. After all, all you are doing is moving the furniture. Snitching the solid wooden chair for your sitting comfort, you drag it back to the room and sit peacefully, watching Mokou quietly and drifting into daydreams.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

You realize, after a moment of silence, there is a clock on the wall, fairly quiet, but now that you have nothing else to think of, you can hear the noises as it counts the time away. You’re surprised you didn’t notice it before, but then, you always had something on your mind at the time, now that you think of it. Or were actively attempting to nod off and sleep. It seems to be rudimentarily clockwork. But it helpful. It tells you the current time is 5:30, PM presumably. You’ll just have to wait, you think, shifting on the chair. She’ll have to wake up eventually. Or something.


Six o’clock.

You fiddle with your thumbs. The chair has gotten fairly comfy.


Seven o’clock.

You can’t help but get somewhat bored as you wait.


Eight o’clock.

You’ve started to count the number of things in a color in the room. You also swear you saw Mokou twitch once, but you can’t really prove it and she hasn’t moved after that.

You reapplied some of the ointment from your left pants pocket when the burning sensation became a bit too unbearable again. You pray you never have to fight with Mokou again; now that all you can do is dwell on it, it’s pretty nasty.


Nine o’clock.

Tapping your foot against the floor, you resign yourself to yet another hour of boring watch. Nothing has happened these past three hours, and you’re getting fairly tired.

Shhkt.

Thump.

Wait. What was that? You hear a noise down the hallway, from the entryway…
Is someone there?


[ ] “Keine? Cirno?”

[ ] Approach

[ ] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen


--Optional Addition—-


[ ] I should look for something to defend myself with.
>> No. 37869
[X] “Keine? Cirno?”

You guys?
>> No. 37870
[x] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen
>> No. 37871
[X] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen.
Whoever it is, we should not let the other one know that we are here, become one with the surrounding.
>> No. 37872
[x] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen
>> No. 37873
[ ] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen
>> No. 37874
[ ] “Keine? Cirno?”

I don't care if it somehow results in our death. It will free us from the bonds of this sin we have committed.
>> No. 37875
[X] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen.
>> No. 37876
[x] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen
>> No. 37877
File 121208044466.jpg - (22.29KB , 551x394 , OPEN THE DOOR.jpg ) [iqdb]
37877
[x] Remain here, stay quiet and listen
Oh yeah, this scenario sounds very familiar.
>> No. 37878
[X] Remain here, stay quiet, and listen

Surely if it's someone we know, we can identify them from the sound of shock and surprise when the see the large pool of blood drying on the floor.
>> No. 37879
>>37874
'sup Shiki

[ ] “Keine? Cirno?”
>> No. 37880
[X] “Keine? Cirno?”

This isn't MiG, guys. Calling for our friends won't cue a bunch of tengu ninja popping up.
>> No. 37881
>>37880
And we aren't whistling.
[] “Keine? Cirno?”
>> No. 37882
>>37880
How about cuing a crazed masked killer who will stab us to death?
>> No. 37883
>>37880

[X] Call for Tewi.
>> No. 37884
File 121208147048.jpg - (458.35KB , 745x650 , dae8b76b20d56a3d7722e60ba7d317f9.jpg ) [iqdb]
37884
You opt to remain silent. Remaining still as a statue, you listen intently. It could be an intruder, a thief. Is the likelihood high? Keine is a schoolteacher, after all, you don’t see how anyone could bear her ill will. Although, now that you think about it, not all larcenous acts are committed out of spite; but would there honestly be a thief in Gensokyo? Can you risk that it might be? You can feel your muscles knot with tension as you strain your ears to listen. There is no mistake, you can hear footsteps. Light footsteps. Someone trying to be quiet.

This could be bad.

You can’t help but try to peer through the poorly illuminated house; the door to this room is still half open, but the entire building is now solely ensconced by moonlight. Thinking tactically, you know if it’s a youkai, the amulet, still around your neck, might be able to aid you there. A human might be much more trouble, and might be armed. And trained. Really, you don’t have training with any weapons. Your shot at Mokou with the knife was just that; A shot. A very, very lucky shot. Or possibly unlucky. It’s odd how once an event is passed you can look back at it so calmly.

You hear a stir and a thump from what appears to be the kitchen. And maybe a gasp or intake of breath. You’re honestly not sure. But someone is indeed there, and has indeed found the mess in the kitchen. Hmm. Now that you look back on it, maybe you should have cleaned up the kitchen first. Didn’t quite occur to you at the time, as you had just wanted out of there.

But someone is definitely in the house. And probably in the kitchen. The tension reminds you somewhat of trying to sleep when you were Flandre's playtoy. It took you a while to sleep in that situation, and the idea you might not wake up the next morning was a fairly persistent nagging. Somehow, you can't help but imagine Flandre in the kitchen. It's a mildly amusing thought for a half second.


[ ] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.

[ ] Keep still. Maybe they’ll go away.

[ ] “Is anyone there? Hello?”
>> No. 37885
[x] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.
>> No. 37886
[X] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.

Stealthan' games.
>> No. 37887
[X] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.
>> No. 37888
[ ] Keep still. Maybe they’ll go away.
>> No. 37889
[X] Keep still. Maybe they’ll go away.

Of course, they won't. I just don't think we should leave Mokou's side right now.
>> No. 37890
[X] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.
[X] Remember the basics of CQC.
>> No. 37891
[X] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.
>> No. 37892
[x] Keep still. Maybe they’ll go away.

WAITAN GAEMS
>> No. 37893
[ ] “Is anyone there? Hello?”

Flandre wants her toy back, time to get dressed for TEA bitches.
>> No. 37894
>>37893

NO, FLAN! NO!
>> No. 37895
>>37884
[X] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.
>> No. 37896
[x] I should take off my glasses, in order to kill my enemy.
>> No. 37897
>>37894
oh admit it, anon.
deep inside your soul, you long for the dress.
the frilly dress, that turned you into a touhou. it might have been just for a short time, but you've felt like you were a real part of Gensokyo.

[X] This dress, it was made for me.
>> No. 37898
[x] I should see who it is, or at least flank them.
>> No. 37899
File 121208307931.jpg - (274.42KB , 1200x840 , 7a28a0c31d0153a8906120292c46549d.jpg ) [iqdb]
37899
Carefully, you stand up off the chair, shifting your weight gradually to prevent a telltale squeak or scuff as would normally happen with a wooden chair of that sort, moved to action. Someone is there, and you must investigate. Nobody is around to help you. You have to handle this on your own. Stretching a bit, you proceed, slipping through the door with utmost caution, carefully moving each foot to avoid squeaky boards, which you can idly recall while moving about. But your mind isn’t interested in that. It is completely focused on who is in that kitchen without permission or knocking.

You seem to be doing pretty well, as there doesn’t seem to be a sudden halt in the noises coming from the kitchen, of someone walking around. Moving a bit more swiftly and emboldened by your success, you proceed to the kitchen. Turning back now would be an even greater risk of alerting whoever is in there to your presence. You have to find out. This could indeed be dangerous.

You reach the entrance to the kitchen and peer in carefully, against the wall and not letting much show. A figure is within, crouched by what is presumably the pool of blood on the floor now. After all, what else could be of interest on the floor now? Mokou is still defenseless in Keine's room, no longer on the floor where the person may have been able to get at her. It sends a small chill down your spine; what might have happened if you left her there? You can’t make anything out about the person in this poor lighting, however. Is it worth revealing yourself? You have to do something, don’t you?


[ ] I can be as awesome as Solid Snake! Just watch!

[ ] “Stop right there! Identify yourself!”

[ ] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.

[ ] Find a weapon of some sort.
>> No. 37900
[x] "BOO!"
>> No. 37902
[ ] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.

probably just Cirno
>> No. 37903
[X] STOP! YOU VIOLATED THE LAW!
>> No. 37905
[X] “Stop right there! Identify yourself!”
>> No. 37906
[x] “Stop right there! Identify yourself!”

Brave human, go!
>> No. 37907
[x] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.
>> No. 37908
[X] I can be as awesome as Solid Snake! Just watch!

This one isn't obviously setting us up for horrible failure AT ALL!
>> No. 37909
[ ] “STOP! CRIMINAL SCUM!”
>> No. 37911
[x] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.
>> No. 37912
[x] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.

FUCK YES GM
YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

...and guys, Libera Me From Hell just started playing. I have a bad feeling. But I'm proud of you guys taking care of Mokou ;_;
>> No. 37913
[X] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.
>> No. 37915
Guys, be back at 3:15, test.
Telling you now.
>> No. 37916
[x] Remain quiet, perhaps you can see something.
>> No. 37917
Isn't this thread 55? I had 28027 down as 54, and that was when we decided to look for the bathroom.
>> No. 37918
>>37915
See ya next week.
>> No. 37919
>>37915

Se you next week, GM.
>> No. 37920
>>37915

Have a good weekend.
>> No. 37921
>>37915
I waited for you GM!
>> No. 37922
>>37915
See you later, ma-- girl.
>> No. 37928
Back. A bit before time, too.
>> No. 37929
>>37928
>>A bit before time, too.

Why, according to my clock...
You're seven minutes early
>> No. 37931
Exams always put much more pressure on people than needs to be. That's why everyone goes in thinking it'll be like, three hours long and they come back seven minutes later.
>> No. 37932
>>37928
Hooray!
>> No. 37936
File 121209065989.png - (295.44KB , 400x400 , b5cd014f636700281d8c6e85fceccd8f.png ) [iqdb]
37936
Stock still, you remain frozen in place, unable to move. Your breathing is short and quiet, and you can hear your heart pound with excitement. The intruder slowly stands up, shaking their head… And in its hand is the knife you dropped. Whoever it is, they now have a weapon as they survey the kitchen. Your breath catches as they turn to the doorway where you peek hesitantly. You’re not sure if they notice you in the poor visual conditions.

Suddenly, you’re thrown to the floor and the world spins as something wallops into your chest, your abdomen practically on fire once more as the pressure causes you to near double over with pain on the afflicted area, although whatever hit you is oddly cold and mitigates what might have been far more hellish. You start to move to push it off of you, when you stop your efforts quite promptly on hearing a voice speak.

“What happened?! It’s all messy in there, Human! I’m sorry I’m so late, I was having lots of fun. I manages to skip a rock halfway across the lake! I beat everyone else! And I didn’t cheat, really, although one of them said I was, but I wasn’t, really! So why is it messy in there, again?” Cirno’s ecstatic voice is exhuberant, evidently returned and unaware of the implications of the scene in the kitchen. You gasp for breath with some relief. “You didn’t wait for me at all, you know! You guys had breakfast without me! Meanie!”

You notice with some alarm, despite Cirno’s slightly concerted face at the supposed snubbing, that she is indeed holding the knife you used to stab Mokou, and a horrible thought crosses your mind. What would you do if somebody else had picked a fight with you? Not everyone can regenerate like Mokou. Can fairies regenerate limbs without dying? What would you do if you hurt the poor nineball?

You shudder.

“Cirno, please get off of me. I’ve kinda got a wound. I’ll explain after, just, uh, please.” You wince at the fact she’s still against it, although it feels slightly better with her supernatural cold. You note the knife she holds is already fairly dry, but brown flakes of blood still adorn it in a malicious fashion.

“Ooooh, okay.” She moves a bit off you, and you let out the breath you were holding in. “But what happened in there? Was there a fight, then? I know, you protected Keine and the mean girl from a bad guy or something! And then you made an awesome breakfast, and I missed it!” She pouts. “Why did you leave me out? What happened? Really? Hmm? Hmm?” She inquisitively puts her face right up in yours.


[ ] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.

[ ] A white lie might be okay, you don’t want to upset Cirno.

[ ] Promise to tell her later.
>> No. 37937
[x] A white lie might be okay, you don’t want to upset Cirno.
"I fell down and stuck my knife into Mokou. It's no biggie."
>> No. 37938
[X] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.

I can't think of any white lies that would extend to cover Mokou's body in the bedroom.
>> No. 37939
[x] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.

Taught that mean fire girl a lesson.
>> No. 37940
[x] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.
Lying to the nineball will only come back to bite us in the ass later.
>> No. 37941
[x] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.
>> No. 37942
[x] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.
We had a fight with Mokou and lost.
>> No. 37943
File 121209130954.jpg - (26.53KB , 544x384 , cbi2.jpg ) [iqdb]
37943
So, we killed a girl, and stood watch over her, because we knew she'd reanimate, and now we've noticed an intruder?
>> No. 37944
>>37943
Well, at least we don't have any zombies to worry about.
...SHIT.
>> No. 37946
[x] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.
>> No. 37947
[X] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.
[X] Dispose of Cirno.
[X] Dispose of Mokou's corpse.

If there is no witness and no evidence, then no one will know what we did. We will comfort Keine and after a while move in with her. Perfect plan.
>> No. 37948
[X] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.

Gotta get this off our chests. And the Wound. Gotta get that off, too.
>> No. 37949
[] I’ll tell Cirno the truth.

Hopefully no bad end.
>> No. 37951
WAIT

HOLD THE FUCK ON

[]Ruffle Cirno's hair while telling her the truth.
>> No. 37952
>>37947

Except that Mokou will regenerate regardless of what we do, and Cirno would reincarnate. In a matter of days, or less.
>> No. 37954
[ ] STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>> No. 37955
[x] Tell ⑨ the truth.

"Cirno, Mokou and I had a bit of an argument that got a little out of hand, and now Mokou's kind of sleeping it off. But she'll be back up and awake again in a while, okay?
Now help me clean this up, Keine's going to be unhappy if she sees I made her kitchen messy."
>> No. 37957
>>37951

GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

First original hair ruffle after atleast 2months!
>> No. 37958
>>37957
The next post needs HAIR RUFFLING.
>> No. 37959
>>37958
and some GENUFLECT
>> No. 37961
>>37959
[X] Screw it, try to swim!
>> No. 37962
>>37959

Genuflect for what? We just defended ourselves.
Anyway, do we have a winner yet?
>> No. 37963
File 121209324734.jpg - (357.01KB , 1000x680 , fadb5d70946539ce596e2de385f830ca.jpg ) [iqdb]
37963
Cirno settles herself onto the floor, cross legged and looking up at you in eager expectation of a story of some sort, her vivid blue eyes filled with energy and excitement even at this hour. You can’t lie to this ice fairy that has been your companion so long. It would be like an insult to the trust and faith she’s placed in you. With a lopsided, heavy smile, for the first time in what seems like eternity(Although in actuality, just hours), you slide your fingers through the soft gentle strands of Cirno’s chill blue hair and muss it. She grins up at you happily, kind of like an exuberant little sister.

You think carefully on how to phrase this in a nineball friendly fashion.

“Okay, okay. Well, it wasn’t exactly like that. Me, and, err, mean fire girl, had a disagreement. During breakfast. I was going to make some for you, really. And there was this little fight, and she kind of burned me. And then, uh, I kind of stabbed her back. And Keine ran off. But she’ll get better, honest! So, uh. I kind of have to fix all this. You’re going to help me, right, Cirno?” You smile back at her.

“Oh. Yeah, of course I will! You sure must’ve given her the what-for! Wow! See, I knew you would defend my honor! That’s what I hear knights do in stories. Hey, does that mean you’re a knight? AWESOME! I have my own knight! What can I do? What can I do?” Cirno evidently doesn’t pick up on the serious implications of being stabbed anyways. There was nothing to worry about, after all. You relax a bit. Just a false alarm over a nosy fairy, eh?

Of course, what to ask of her? She’s obviously set on helping.


[ ] “Cirno, do you know anyone with medical, or, healing knowledge?”

[ ] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”

[ ] “Cirno, can you watch Mokou? She’s in the room over there. And, she’s, uh, sleeping. Kind of.”

[ ] Let Cirno volunteer to do something.
>> No. 37964
[X] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”
>> No. 37965
[ ] “Cirno, can you watch Mokou? She’s in the room over there. And, she’s, uh, sleeping. Kind of.”

Then we can sleep ourselves
>> No. 37966
[X] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”
>> No. 37967
>you slide your fingers through the soft gentle strands of Cirno’s chill blue hair and muss it.
I came.
>> No. 37968
[ ] Pick Cirno up and hold her close to the burns. Oh god the burns. BUUUUUUUUUURNS
>> No. 37970
[x] “Cirno, do you know anyone with medical, or, healing knowledge?”

Sup Eirin
I just killed Mokou
>> No. 37972
[x] Let Cirno volunteer to do something.

Medical is an obvious no, she'd probably make a bigger mess if she tried to clean, and she'd get bored watching Mokou.
>> No. 37973
[X] “Cirno, can you watch Mokou, while i clean this mess up? She’s in the room over there. And, she’s, uh, sleeping. Kind of.”
>> No. 37974
[X] “Cirno, can you watch Mokou? She’s in the room over there. And, she’s, uh, sleeping. Kind of.”
>> No. 37975
[ ] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”

We don't want her accidentally screwing up Mokou. Besides, we have to stay by her side, and apologize when she wakes up.
>> No. 37976
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG.html

Stock archive link so all those tripfags who can't remember what the hell happened can join back in.
>> No. 37977
[X] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”
>> No. 37978
>>37968
Anon is really hot down there. How about tongue cooling?
>> No. 37979
[x] Let Cirno volunteer to do something.
This is the only one that looks like it won't make her stir up trouble.
>> No. 37980
[X] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”
>> No. 37981
[ ] “Cirno, can you watch Mokou? She’s in the room over there. And, she’s, uh, sleeping. Kind of.”

wow don't make our imouto dirty her hands with the blood we've spilt, have her just watch mokou incase she retaliates
>> No. 37982
I can't imagine a simple knife wound will take more than a day or two to regenerate, even without medical help. Not to mention Cirno might not even know what a doctor IS.

She might think cleaning up is boring, or she might try to do it by freezing everything or something.

Having her watch Mokou could be a disaster given they already didn't like each other before the fight.

Having her volunteer WILL be a disaster, she is the nineball.


...


[X] Let Cirno volunteer to do something.
>> No. 37983
[x] Let Cirno volunteer to do something.
>> No. 37984
[X] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”
>> No. 37985
Is there even a Cirno route, where we can have cool sex with her?
I want to see GM write some H Scenes
>> No. 37986
>>37985

I hope not
>> No. 37987
>>37985
She did say there was an opening for one soon~
>> No. 37988
I want to watch over Mokou and take care of her while telling her stories of the outside.

I want to crack her tsun-tsun shell and dig in to the gooey dere-dere core beneath.
>> No. 37989
I just want my Cirno path having her as a younger sister figure.
>> No. 37990
>>37989

I little sister who could kick your ass.
>> No. 37991
>>37986

Are you gay, son?
>> No. 37992
File 121209473928.jpg - (125.62KB , 400x400 , HappyCirno1!.jpg ) [iqdb]
37992
>>With a lopsided, heavy smile, for the first time in what seems like eternity(Although in actuality, just hours), you slide your fingers through the soft gentle strands of Cirno’s chill blue hair and muss it.

*SPLURT*
[ x ] Let Cirno volunteer to do something.
>> No. 37993
>>37986
GM-written H-scenes, do want.
H-scenes with Cirno... ehhhh. Not so much.
>> No. 37994
>>37991
No, Cirno just sucks
>> No. 37995
>>37991

I don't want an H-scene with Cirno, it wouldn't be right.
>> No. 37996
[ ] Pick Cirno up and hold her close to the burns. Oh god the burns. BUUUUUUUUUURNS
>> No. 37997
[X] “Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.”
>> No. 37998
>>37995
At first it would feel sick... but after a while it would be the best thing ever.
>> No. 37999
oh by the way how'd your test go GM, does fulfilling your writing desires beforehand make you relax or were you distracted the entire time
>> No. 38000
>>37999
Am still writing, but, indeed.
It was fun. But I just wanted to get back and write.
>> No. 38038
File 121209730675.png - (313.74KB , 600x600 , 756fb93ea5d8f8acd795ad3eccaaca45.png ) [iqdb]
38038
Thinking on it, Cirno probably doesn’t know anyone who could treat the burns. Asking her to watch Mokou might be bad if she woke up and a fight broke out. Again. Who knows. The safest thing is to ask her to help clean this up, you decide after a few seconds of thought. Cirno is still awaiting her orders dutifully, looking up at you with a look similar to that of a joyous puppy.

“Cirno, can you clean the mess up? Keine probably wouldn’t be happy if the kitchen was messy.” You suggest, putting her to a simple, easy task that couldn’t possibly make trouble. Keine probably would be angered to see this, and if it’s all tidy, maybe it’ll be easier for her to forgive you. You’re not looking forward to when Keine gets back and you have to explain this. It’s hard when you can’t quite explain it yourself. And was it just luck or something else the guided the knife to score? When you think about it, however, Mokou seemed to fight on much grander scales at range. Although she may or may not have been quite skilled at brawling, her fights with Kaguya were probably primarily Danmaku. It’s probably melee combat hadn’t occurred for a while. Or, maybe you might be wrong. After all, she did recount being stuck up on a pike. There are so many factors in this that you don’t know.

Maybe this was some kind of test from Mokou’s side? It still haunts you how she could be so nonchalant and encouraging about being stabbed so. Actually, now that you consider it, while it might have been “Fatal”, it probably wasn’t terribly major to regenerate. And possibly less painful and gruesome than had the fight kept on going. In a a way, it’s pretty lucky that you managed such a perfect strike. Against a friend. You can’t forget that though. Mokou is still a friend, even through this, and has saved your life before. It still feels wrong that you had to fight her at all. But you can’t change what’s already happened, only deal with the consequences.

Evidently, your thoughts took a minute, during which you nodded idly as Cirno rushed off with fervor to start cleaning up, promising it would be perfectly spotless. You wonder how long it would take her to get bored. At least she would be busy for a while. Sighing and throwing your arms in the air, you wince as the action hurts your abdomen a bit. Maybe once Cirno is done, she could help, but for now, the salve seems to be doing it’s job quite well, so it’s not a problem. You pick yourself up and brush yourself off, heading back to Keine’s room.

Where is Keine, anyways?

Where –could- she have gone? Maybe she went to get something? Do something to help? Or is she in trouble? It’s rather scary to think something might have befell Keine due to the reckless fight that occurred, and you can’t help but feel somewhat responsible in such a case. There must have been something you could have done to avert it. But, nothing you can do at the moment… Unless you want to search for Keine. And leave Mokou alone, and Cirno without guidance. You can’t do that right now. You have to remain here and be a watchful guardian for now.

But what are you going to do?


[ ] Rest. I won’t be able to do anything if I’m too tired.

[ ] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.

[ ] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.
>> No. 38043
[X] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.
>> No. 38044
>>38038
[ ] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.
>> No. 38045
[X] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.

We made the mess, lets clean it.
>> No. 38046
[X] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.

We're in too piss poor of a condition to play with Cirno right now. When she's finished, we can just have her come up and sit in our lap. Nice and cool against that burn.
>> No. 38048
>>38038

[x] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.

Working will help us forget about the sleepan.
>> No. 38049
[X] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.
>> No. 38050
[x] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.
>> No. 38051
[X] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.
>> No. 38052
[ ] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.
>> No. 38053
[x] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.
>> No. 38054
[X] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.

Better watch over Mokou.
>> No. 38055
[X] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.
>> No. 38056
[x] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.

Whistle while you work.
>> No. 38057
[x] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good
>> No. 38058
Hey guys?
Does anyone remember DNM from Tsukhime?

[x] Rest. I won’t be able to do anything if I’m too tired.
>> No. 38059
[x] Go back to Mokou. She needs me to ensure nothing bad happens. Or maybe just to ask for an apology when she wakes up.
>> No. 38060
[ ] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.

Maybe this problem with Mokou is a sign that Anon needs to go the Sakuya route
>> No. 38062
[X] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.
>> No. 38063
If its still first 5 votes looks like Cirno won.
Hurray
>> No. 38064
[ ] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.
>> No. 38066
[] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.

>>38058
But we aren't fighting. If we collapse, nothing much is going to happen. We hope, anyway.
>> No. 38067
File 121209827550.png - (245.98KB , 1279x858 , 1203664103254.png ) [iqdb]
38067
>>38063
>> No. 38068
>>38066
Tomorrow is DAY 5.
DAY 5.
>> No. 38069
>>38038
>putting her to a simple, easy task that couldn’t possibly make trouble.
Ohhhh, GM, GM, GM...
And here I thought you knew Anon.

There is nothing --NOTHING-- that cannot be screwed up massively by the tremendous fuckup power of Anon AND the ⑨.

The only thing that could increase their power for cockups if Hina showed up.
>> No. 38073
[ ] Help Cirno clean. It would be rather fun, and I could ask her more about her day. Any cheering up is good.

I reckon the stress of seeing her best friend and a man she's starting to have feelings for turned Keine into her Ex form, frightened by the implication she ran.

The bitch
>> No. 38076
>>38068
We did survive until Day 5, that was one hell of a ride.
Well not yet, but i guess we will manage somehow.
>> No. 38077
>>37788
>>37803
Looking kind of Shinji there, Anon.
>> No. 38080
File 121209954620.jpg - (21.37KB , 600x400 , FUCKINGLAKE.jpg ) [iqdb]
38080
---
Click.
Whrr.
Extra feature unlocked.
Access now?


[ ] Yes
[ ] No
---
>> No. 38081
I can just imagine Mokou's Reaction when she wakes up.

"So you killed an immortal, big whup, wanna fight about it?"
>> No. 38084
>>38080
[x]Yes
>> No. 38090
>>38080

What could this be?
>> No. 38093
[x] Yes
HELL OR HELL mode? Fuck yeah, let's do this.
>> No. 38095
umm, err,

[x] yes

I mean, [x] no

I mean ... err...

[x] YES!

caught me off guard. I wanna see it, though.
>> No. 38097
Its a Cirno H-Scene.
>> No. 38098
>>38093

FUCK YEAH

Too bad the information about enemies being untouchable until you reach SSS was false...
>> No. 38099
[x] yes
>> No. 38101
[x] Yes
>> No. 38102
>>38080
[x]YES
>>38097
You better be wrong.
>> No. 38103
[x] No

Someone has to vote for it.
>> No. 38104
>>38102
Oh ho
Someone doesn't go in AIM chat
>> No. 38106
FROSTBITE
>> No. 38108
>>38097

In before wave of disappointment when it's not.
>> No. 38116
File 121210138784.jpg - (278.01KB , 602x849 , 0f8e645d5142ecaadf262ff7621dc8c3.jpg ) [iqdb]
38116
EXTRA UNLOCKED




I look up at the moon above with a soft regret. It's a very nice night tonight. The wind softly causes a nearby tree’s branches to sway gently, and I can’t help but have a slightly melancholy smile. There’s nothing like a nice night to brighten up a night shift like a mild night. It’s not too warm. But it’s not cold enough that a breeze makes me want to shiver. Spring seems very nice this year. Gensokyo seems to be a wonderful place. Sometimes the people can be less nice though. Except one.

He was nice.

I lean gently against the wall. Next to the gate. Nobody is going to come. Sakuya usually isn’t strict if I sleep during the day on duty, but at night, malicious fairies and younger youaki generally try to sneak in at night, thinking themselves so clever. It’s rather more of a bother and something to break the monotony than a real challenge. I wish I had more ways to prove myself. Sometimes, I just feel like a fixture out here, like a statue. But overall, it’s nice.

Lots of things seem to be nice tonight.

But.

I was disappointed today.

I waited for him. Waited for hours. He promised to see me, and he came.

I wish he came earlier.

There were others there, when he came. They asked about what happened inside, despite not being there before. I didn’t get to speak to him much. I had wanted to talk to him a lot. It would have been nice. But that’s a nice thing that I did not get today. I thought he would stay around. Maybe we could have gone for a short walk, even.

But.

They took him away.

And he was gone.

I couldn’t even give him a proper goodbye.

I sigh, then try to smile. I started to frown without realizing it. Dwelling on things like that is not what I should do! He’ll come back, maybe. No, I’m sure! He has to, right? Maybe not for me. Maybe for Mistress Remilia. But he’ll be back. Maybe I can talk to him them.

“I will!” I decide, exclaiming aloud to nobody in particular. A owl perched on a tree nearby hoots at me severely, and I feel rather foolish; I might have scared off it’s prey with my silly outburst. But I’ll get to talk with him this time. Ask him about his interests, his hobbies. I haven’t talked to someone in idle conversation in a long time, much less a human. Sakuya is always busy. Patchouli… I saw her once or twice, but she prefers the indoors. I can’t see why. I would die without the sunlight. It’s so wonderful and full of life. The outdoors, bustling with activity and vivid colors. I love it.

Maybe I should make a little garden that nobody would notice. I could grow all sorts of pretty plants.

Err, but that’s a bit off track.

Cirno… She’s nice, but you can’t talk with her forever. Mistress Remilia is usually inside too, or just as busy as Sakuya. And Mistress Flandre-





Mmm, bad idea. Besides, she’s always inside too.

Occasionally other fairies visit too, but they seem more intent on making my day harder. They play pranks on me often. I suppose it’s their way of fun.

... Why did he have to go away with them, though?

It’s a selfish thought.

I shouldn’t think such selfish things. He probably had things to do.

Maybe he hates me and the place.

But I’ll wait here.

I’ll wait for him.

I look up at the bright moon above, waning. Perhaps I should just enjoy this night instead of dwelling on such depressing things all the time. Oh! You know, if I had that garden, I wonder what -kinds- of flowers I would put in it?
Yes.

I'll do that while I wait.

The lake laps quietly at the shore, a peaceful harmony to my thoughts.

As I wait.
>> No. 38118
[x] Yes
>> No. 38122
File 12121016265.jpg - (55.44KB , 400x538 , a73b3c16ecb33954bd7c324e9e4b6c1b.jpg ) [iqdb]
38122
---
Click.
Whrr.
Proceed back to main story?

[ ] Yes
[ ] Save and Exit
---
>> No. 38123
[x] Go back to Meiling IMMEDIATELY.

Ah, does this remind anyone of those Active Time Events from FF9?
>> No. 38124
>>38118
Sup slowpoke
>> No. 38125
File 121210167524.jpg - (68.61KB , 648x690 , 1206841924419.jpg ) [iqdb]
38125
>>38116


ARARARGAHG

;_;
>> No. 38126
>>38116

SHE WAITED FOR YOU ANON.
>> No. 38127
>>38122
[x] Enable Cheat Device
>> No. 38128
>>38116

Now I want to visit Meiling again.
>> No. 38129
>>38116

Nice, though I'd rather see how you handle H-scenes.
>> No. 38130
[x] CRY
>> No. 38131
[x] Yes

CHINA~
>> No. 38132
[x] Save and continue

We can still go back. We're murderers now, right? And we used a knife. That's like, +50 respect points from Sakuya.
>> No. 38133
>>38128
Only now?

[x] Yes.
>> No. 38134
[X] Yes

We have not forgotten you.
>> No. 38135
File 121210187921.jpg - (37.69KB , 600x450 , Crying.jpg ) [iqdb]
38135
>> No. 38137
>>38116
[ ] Rape China
>> No. 38140
>>38116
Unlimited Wait Works
>> No. 38141
Oh, that's it. Screw it.

Target Locked. Systems are all green. Plot a course through the China route.
>> No. 38145
[X] Yes
>> No. 38148
China? Fuck China.

You're letting pity get in the way of your current blessings.

A imouto in front of you
A tsundere to tend to and heal
and a hot Teacher.

You'll throw that away
For China?
>> No. 38150
>>38141
I think you mean Patchy.
>> No. 38153
>>38148

It's true, we need to pick a target and stick with it, not be all flaky. That said, Sakuya.

After all, like it or not, we're probably heading back to the SDM soon when they summon us to cook more eggs.
>> No. 38154
>>38148
Mokou? Fuck Mokou.

You're letting pity get in the way of your current blessings.

A imouto in front of you
A tsundere to tend to and heal
and a hot Gateguard.

You'll throw that away
For Mokou?

TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME
>> No. 38155
>>38148
While I don't agree with your choice of Touhous, I do think that that China side story seemed a little forced pity points.
>> No. 38156
(( New thread:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No ))
>> No. 38157
>>38154

To go to China you must abandon the teacher and the Imouto, and the tsundere.

It is not worth it.
>> No. 38158
>>38156
Sure
>> No. 38159
[x] Yes

F5 is taking too long
>> No. 38160
>>38156
[X] Yes
>> No. 38162
[ ] Yes
>> No. 38163
>>38157
Cirno would tag along because she's Cirno. Sakuya is a more than suitable replacement for Mokou, and already may have raped us at least once.
>> No. 38165
>>38163
But China wants us alone.

So no Cirno, no anyone.

Just china.
>> No. 38168
>>38135
I thought that was Jun Watarase for a moment.

And yeah, we need to see China again soon.
I mean, Meiling.
>> No. 38169
>>38165
Cirno would still be the adopted daughter, and China doesn't have much say in the matter when Sakuya freezes time for a quickie.
>> No. 38170
File 121210313492.jpg - (55.53KB , 400x400 , sickmoe.jpg ) [iqdb]
38170
I think you guys are forgetting about someone.
>> No. 38172
>>38157
there would be no abandoning Imouto, she's a regular visitor to SDM. The hot teacher i doubt has romantic feelings towards us. Mokou is willing to kills us for not telling her the story immediately and trying to make her wait 10 mins while we worry over our imouto.

Seriously we can visit Keine like daily; our inhaler deprived Patchy, the lonesome doorgaurd, and the delicious maid need our attention!
>> No. 38175
File 121210384165.jpg - (132.15KB , 605x605 , SDMProp.jpg ) [iqdb]
38175
>>38157

No you don't.

You just have to trade them in for upgraded models.