[Return]
Archived thread

File 121203000871.png - (64.88KB , 400x400 , supaTANKo.png ) [iqdb]
37454 No. 37454
Upon reaching the Village, Our hero the Dreamer met up with a Man named Takeda. Takeda, after asking Nemo for help entering the village, was able to enter by jumping off a tree that Offered it's services to Nemo. It was at this point Takeda realized that Nemo was capable of talking to plants, and has turned into a Youkai in spite of his short stay in gensokyo.

Takeda invited Nemo into his house, and Prepared some fruit and clothing for Nemo to wear in thanks for helping him reach his house safely. Nemo thanked him for the hospitality, and bid farewell to the him and the flower planted on the windowsill.

After Leaving the Village, Nemo travels down the Dark Road leading from the Shrine to the Village. On his path, he finds a Food Stand, in which several Youkai were Partying. There, He finds the Cat of ill Omen, Chen Yakumo, passed out drunk as all hell. In an Act of Kindness, He takes Chen from the Foodstand, and decides to bring her home.

Unfortunately, It is impossible to find Mayohiga without finding yourself lost, first. Nemo of course tried and tried, but after ending up in the Forest of Magic, he finds he has a very troublesome time getting lost.

join us now, as he tries to solve this awkward predicament.

[x] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.

You head outside of the forest, and find yourself in a large empty field. You can see the road to the north, as well as the forest extending to the west. You can also see the Hakurei Shrine in the Distance. You head a ways away from the forest, but find that the only direction you seem to be able to go leads to a lake to the south. You do not have the ability to cross the lake. You could try going East some more, but that would lead to the Hakurei Border. If you go West through the Forest, you'll end up at the empty field south of the Road. All of these Places have grassy patches, and you imagine you'll have a very hard time finding a place with little floral life.

[ ] East, Try to get lost
[ ] West through the forest
[ ] Go north of the Road
[ ] Give up and go to sleep in front of the Shrine.

>> No. 37457
Wut is going on here
[X] East, Try to get lost
>> No. 37458
[X] East, Try to get lost
>> No. 37460
[x] East, Try to get lost
Going to the border while there are holes in it just screams for a BAD END where we're ejected from Gensokyo, but I guess it's worth a shot.
>> No. 37461
[X] East, Try to get lost
Onward to glory, getting lost is manly.
>> No. 37463
[O] East, Try to get lost
>> No. 37464
[X] East, Try to get lost

You walk east, towards the Hakurei Border. You press forward, and feel that you are making no progress. You are tempted to look back, but catch yourself. In order to get lost, you must not know anything. You tilt your movement to the left, then back to the right, then to the right some more. Then you press further in the direction you believe you were going the first time.

... Well, now you're just completely lost.

...Wait a minute, that's what you were trying for! You think it's safe to look around. You don't recognize anything around you. You must be on the Brink of finding Mayohiga now.

Once again, you pick another random direction to head in

[ ] Over here
[ ] Over there
[ ] Maybe this way?
>> No. 37466
[X] Maybe this way?
>> No. 37468
[x] Maybe this way?
>> No. 37469
[X] Maybe this way?
>> No. 37470
[x] Maybe this way?
>> No. 37471
[x]Maybe this way.

I'm really enjoying this so far.
>> No. 37472
[X] Maybe this way?
>> No. 37473
[X] Maybe this way?

If only getting lost IRL was this enjoyable.
>> No. 37474
[x] Maybe this way?

You don't know for sure ... and you love it. You're completely lost now.

You continue in the direction you guessed, but after a short distance, you still have no idea where you are. You're not sure at all of you guessed correctly or not. You look around, and see in the distance to your left a town that seemed to have an Orange Hue to it.

...

That must be it! Man, you totally would have missed it if you had kept marching forward.

You head into the town, and find it almost completely empty. There's no one here besides you and what you brought. You head over to a random empty house and Bring the Cat to a bedroom. There are two beds here. You pull the covers off of one of the beds, and set Chen down. You take the Blanket off of her and tied it back around your waist. Then you tuck her in with the bed's own covers. She still seems a little sickly, but you're certain she's alright, now that she's safe at home.

There's nothing else to do, really. I guess it really is about the Journey, not the Destination.

[ ] Head back out of the Village
[ ] Sleep in the Other Bed
[ ] Loot the Village for a Household Item
>> No. 37475
[x] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.
>> No. 37476
[ ] Head back out of the Village.

We have the love and protection of nature. We don't need to steal something from Mayohiga.
>> No. 37477
[x] Loot the Village for a Household Item
For luck.
[x] Sleep in the Other Bed
Because we must be dog tired.
>> No. 37478
[x] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.

Fuck yeah, we finally got to Mayohiga.
>> No. 37479
[X] Sleep outside.

Feelin' tired, but don't want to be rude and sleep in their bed uninvited.
>> No. 37480
[ ] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.
>> No. 37481
[X] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.

Never hurts to chat up the locals.
>> No. 37482
[x] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.
>> No. 37483
[x] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.

If we're lucky someone might show up.
>> No. 37484
[x] Rest outside the house talking to the plants while you wait for someone to show up.

You head outside, not feeling particularly tired. You realize that the Rise must be rising to create this orange hue, but you can't really tell where it is coming from.

You search around for flora to chat with, but you find the town is eerily quiet, even with your ability to talk to plants. You search around until you finally sense something coming from a house. You head towards the house, and sure enough you find a potted plant, health and well taken care off.

You wonder if anyone is inside.

[ ] Knock on the Door
[ ] Enter Quietly
[ ] Go back to where you left Chen
[ ] Talk to the flowers.
>> No. 37485
>>37484

Sun, not "Rise"
>> No. 37486
[X] Knock on the Door
>> No. 37487
[ ] Talk to the flowers. Inquire who lives here.
>> No. 37488
[x] Go back to where you left Chen, take her
[x] Knock on the door.
>> No. 37489
[ ] Talk to the flowers. Inquire who lives here.
>> No. 37490
[ ] Talk to the flowers. Inquire who lives here.
>> No. 37491
[ ] Talk to the flowers. Inquire who lives here.

Assert your abilities to find out shit.
>> No. 37492
[X] Talk to the flowers.
>> No. 37493
[ ] Talk to the flowers.
>> No. 37494
[x] Talk to the flowers. Inquire who lives here.

You begin speaking to the flowers. You lean the conversation towards the residents of the house.

-There are three people that live here-
-One is a cat that always rushed through the door-
-one is a fox that always takes the time to water us-
-the last is a woman that moves long distances without moving at all-

You're certain this is the Yakumo Household.

[ ] Knock
[ ] Wait outside, talk to flowers
[ ] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock
[ ] Go back and wait for Chen to wake up
>> No. 37495
[x] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock
>> No. 37497
[X] Wait outside, talk to flowers

I dread the moment talking to the flowers is a bad choice.
>> No. 37498
[ ] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock
>> No. 37499
[x] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock

Will we ever get choice opportunities increase our danmaku ability?
>> No. 37501
[X] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock.

I found a stray cat.
>> No. 37502
[X] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock.
>> No. 37503
File 121203430566.jpg - (147.52KB , 560x770 , 1193177527634.jpg ) [iqdb]
37503
>Will we ever get choice opportunities increase our danmaku ability?

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Beside, you probably won't get a chance anyway unless you get into a fight with someone. Probably a fanboy, or Reimu.

[x] Go back and Get Chen, Then Knock

You head back towards the House you left her in, and pick up the little cat. She is hoisted over your shoulders again, and you carry her back to the house. You knock on the door and wait for an answer. You can hear audible grumbling from behind the door. Finally, Someone approaches the door from the other side, and slides it open. It's Ran Yakumo

She seems to be talking in the voice a salesman would use to try to confuse customers into buying their product

"Hello, and welcome to the Yakumo Household, I'm sorry but Miss Yukari is asleep right now, and I'm afraid I can't let anyone in. Thank you for coming, Try again tomorrow night. In the Meantime, here is a present for your efforts in finding Mayohiga."

Ran hands you a round black object that appears to be hissing at you. You see a long rope wire hanging out of one end of the Black orb, and a Fire burning alone the wire to the core of the orb.

It appears to be a bomb.

+-Reaction Time-+

[ ] B+up
[ ] R or Z Twice
[ ] Tap A repeatedly
[ ] press both the Guard and Attack button at once
>> No. 37504
[X] Use Chen as a shield
>> No. 37505
[x] press both the Guard and Attack button at once
Grab the bomb and throw it FAR AWAY.
>> No. 37506
[X] Tap A repeatedly.

I'm sure that pumping up the bomb and making it more powerful is the ideal solution.
>> No. 37507
[X] Tap A repeatedly
>> No. 37508
[x] Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A
>> No. 37509
[x] press both the Guard and Attack button at once
>> No. 37510
[x] press both the Guard and Attack button at once
>> No. 37512
[ ] press both the Guard and Attack button at once
>> No. 37513
[x] press both the Guard and Attack button at once

WHAT THE FUCK. Bombs being given as presents? Fucking hell, Gensokyo went to the wayside.
>> No. 37514
[x] press both the Guard and Attack button at once

You throw the bomb as far as you possibly could, however it remains in your hands. It was glued to your hand. You begin to panic when the door slams Open.

"CHEEEEEEEN!"

"Huh? Uh...nya? Ran?"

An Explosion covers the area.

The smoke clears. You've never been more glad that you were a Youkai in your entire life. It hurt a lot, but aside from a comical Char effect, nothing seems to have made permanent Damage.

[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if Ran is alirght
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
[ ] Run. These people are nuts.
>> No. 37516
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37517
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
[ ] Go see if Chen is alright
>> No. 37519
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
>> No. 37520
[X] Go see if the flowers are alright

Ran'll be fine, checking on Chen herself.
>> No. 37521
[x] Go see if the flowers are alright
[x] Go see if Chen is alright
Protect the flowers, then the loli, at all costs.
>> No. 37522
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37523
[X] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37524
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if Ran is alright
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37525
[X] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37526
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if Ran is alright
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37527
[X] Go see if the flowers are alright
[X] Go see if Chen is Alright

Damn, I keep hearing Ran shouting out Chen's name the way she did in that M-1 video. The one where she's trying to teach Chen how to keep Suika away.
>> No. 37528
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if Ran is alright
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37529
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if Ran is alirght
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37530
[ ] Go see if Chen is Alright
[ ] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37531
[X] Go see if Chen is Alright
[X] Go see if the flowers are alright
[X] Go see if Ran is alright
>> No. 37533
[X] Go see if the flowers are alright
>> No. 37534
>>37527
That's what I was going for. I'll always Imagine Ran saying Chen's name like that, too.

[X] Go see if the flowers are alright

You begin brushing the ashes off of yourself, and run up to the flowers. They weren't caught in the blast in spite of the Proximity. It looks like the whole house itself is protected against the blast, which means the entire bomb thing is as Rehearsed as it sounded when Ran was Speaking. Speaking of her, She had gotten up and seemed just as unphased as you were. Even more so, since only a few scuffmarks were covering her body and cloths.

[X] Go see if Chen is Alright

the both of you run over to the cat that was blown off quite a ways. You both bend down over Chen, who is now in even more pain than ever.

"Oh, Oh Chen I'm so sorry! Oh, I was so irresponsibles with my duties! Oh, I'm so horrible! Chen! Wake up!"

[ ] Tell Ran to Chillax
[ ] Slap Ran in the Face
[ ] Try to wake Chen up
>> No. 37535
[ ] Try to wake Chen up by poking her with a stick
>> No. 37537
[ ] Tell Ran to Chillax
[ ] Try to wake Chen up
>> No. 37538
[X] Try to wake Chen up by nudging her with your foot.

Hey. Hey. Wake up. Hey.
>> No. 37539
[X] Slap Ran in the Face

The fucks wrong with you?
>> No. 37540
[X] Tell Ran to Chillax
[X] Try to wake Chen up

"Hey, chillax, I've got this covered."

Cue poking stick.
>> No. 37542
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
>> No. 37543
[X] Tell Ran to Chillax

Easy now, the Red-White did worse to her in PCB, right? She'll be fine.
>> No. 37544
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
>> No. 37545
[ ] "OH NO! I'LL GET HELP." And then start running in concentric superellipses.
>> No. 37546
[X] Try to wake Chen up

What a speedwriting.
You are even faster than when Kira first started, and when he was still writing.
>> No. 37547
[X] Try to wake Chen up by poking her with our cane.
>> No. 37548
[z] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.

Healan gaems.
>> No. 37549
[ ] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
>> No. 37551
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.

This is a way to get on her good side.
>> No. 37552
Do all the "poke with an [instrument]" choices count as the same thing when it comes to vote tallying?
>> No. 37553
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
>> No. 37554
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
Doctor Tripnonymous! Hey, Doctor Tripnonymous! Is it Lupus?
>> No. 37555
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
>> No. 37556
[X] Try to wake Chen up by poking her with your cock.
>> No. 37557
It's definitely lupus. We'll have to operate.
Of course, we'll need an operator. Do you have a phone?
>> No. 37559
[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.
>> No. 37560
[X] Tell Ran to Chillax

You try to Calm Ran down. She babbles on about how she is a horrible master, and how she should learn to take better care of Chen. You tell her that it wasn't her fault, but she then goes on to say that she should have looked to see if Chen was nearby. You tell her she had no reason to believe Chen was inwith blast radius, and you go on to tell her that Chen will be alright. You've already taken care of her since you found her drunk at the Food Cart last night, and that you can still take care of her now. Ran Finally Calms down, and allows you to take a look at Chen.

[X] Try to wake Chen up by poking her with our cane

You pull out the cane and start poking Chen's body, asking her if shes awake. You poke her some more.

Ran gives you a dumbfounded look, Then Lunges her body towards you, placing her hands on the other side of Chen's body and leaning into your face.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

The Forceful yelling was enough to blow up back a few feet. You land on your butt.

[x] Ask Ran to take Chen inside while you consult the plants for some medicinal treatments.

You tell Ran to calm down. Chen needs some medical care right now! You tell her to take Chen inside while you ask to look around for any medicines around that could help her. She does so, and you consult the Potted plants. They don't know what it's like inside the house, but they rattle off a list of herbs that could be used to treat her.

You rush inside and quickly find the Medical Kit. Inside, you find only a handful of the things mentioned, but you successfully use them to patch up a few of Chen's Wounds.

She lays on the bed for what seems like hours. Finally, she clenches her eyes open, and awaken.

[ ] Ask if she's okay
[ ] Ask Ran how she's doing
[ ] Say hello
[ ] Say nothing.
>> No. 37561
[ ] Ask Ran how she's doing
[ ] Apologize for poking Chen.
>> No. 37562
[X] Say hello
[X] Ask if she's okay

Good morning, good morning, good.
>> No. 37563
[ ] Ask Ran how she's doing
[ ] Apologize for poking Chen.
>> No. 37564
[X] Say hello

"Good morning, sunshine; the earth says hello."
>> No. 37565
[ ] Ask Ran how she's doing
[ ] Apologize for poking Chen.
>> No. 37566
[z] Ask Ran how she's doing
[z] Apologize for poking Chen.

Apologizan gaems.
>> No. 37567
[x] Ask if she's okay
[x] Ask Ran how she's doing
>> No. 37568
[x] Ask Ran how she's doing
[x] Apologize for poking Chen.
>> No. 37569
>>37564

I hate it when people make that mistake.

It's starshine, not sunshine.
>> No. 37570
[x] Ask Ran how she's doing
[x] Apologize for poking Chen.
>> No. 37571
[ ] Ask Ran how she's doing
[ ] Apologize for poking Chen.

Writing in lightspeed
>> No. 37572
>>37560

You know, we probably don't look to spectacular right now. Dirty from sleeping outside and falling away from Ran, tired so we have huge bags under our eyes, and a nice char on us from the little Spy vs Spy episode back there. Chen has probably caught mice that look better than us right now.
>> No. 37573
[x] RESPEK KNUCKLES with the potted plants. Another life saved!
>> No. 37574
[ ] Say nothing.
>> No. 37575
Are we becoming House now?
>> No. 37576
>>37569

Really? My bad.
>> No. 37577
[ ] Hello! Are you a plant?
>> No. 37578
[X] Say hello
[X] Ask if she's okay
>> No. 37579
>>37575

We're definitely scraggly enough looking to be him. Plus we have a cane.

Now we just need a limp to complete the image
>> No. 37580
File 121203747639.jpg - (59.99KB , 500x577 , s_1420.jpg ) [iqdb]
37580
[x] Ask Ran how she's doing

"She'll be fine now. Thank you for bringing her home."

"r-Ran?"

"Yes Chen?"

"My head hurts really badly!"

"Oh right!" Ran turns away for a second, "I'll be right back."

She returns shortly with a large glass of water, and some mysterious looking pills.

"Here you go Chen, Drink it all up."

"Okay, Ran-sama..." She holds the large glass in both of her hands. She swallows the pills Ran gave her, and then holds the glass upwards into her mouth. She gulps down every last gulp of water. She then lays back down, still in pain and tired.

[x] Apologize for poking Chen.

"Don't worry about it. It was my fault in the first place. I don't hold it against you. Thank you for calming me down, though, and I really do appreciate you bringing Chen back home."

[ ] Ask if you could spend the day here to sleep
[ ] Ask if you could spend some time talking to Chen
[ ] Tell her that you're going to go ahead and leave now
[ ] >>37572 Ask if you can use the shower
>> No. 37581
Except we're like a cheerful, vacant House who doesn't bat an eye to scenes of mass carnage.

"Oh, hello! Did you know your arm's over there?"
>> No. 37583
[X] Ask if you can use the shower.

Would be a good idea.
>> No. 37584
[ ] Ask if you can use the shower
>> No. 37585
[ ] Ask if you can use the shower
[ ] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.
>> No. 37586
[x] Ask if you can use the shower
[x] Ask if you could spend the day here to sleep
Asking her about the flowers just might give away the fact that we're in cahoots with Yuka Kazumi, so I don't want to try it.
>> No. 37587
[ ] Mosey around in a circle.
>> No. 37588
[ ] Ask if you could spend some time talking to Chen
[ ] Ask if you can use the shower
>> No. 37589
[O] Ask if you could spend the day here to sleep

The filth adds to our charm.
>> No. 37590
[x] Ask if you can use the shower
[x] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.

PLOT EXPOSITION
>> No. 37591
>>37581
In other words, House if the "get a bunch of really cool drugs pumped directly into the pleasure center of his brain" plan hadn't fallen through.

Awesome.
>> No. 37592
[ ] Ask if you can use the shower
[ ] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.
>> No. 37593
[x] Ask if you can use the shower
[x] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.
>> No. 37594
NO SHOWERS!
The healthy layer of dirt covering us helps bring us closer to our flowery brothers.
>> No. 37595
[x] Ask if you can use the shower
[x] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.
>> No. 37597
>>37594

[X] Ask if you can use the shower
[X] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.

Comradery is good and all, but I don't want to make scene if we ever return to the human village.
>> No. 37598
[ ] Ask if you can use the shower
[ ] Once out of the shower and bathed, ask her what happened to Gensokyo since the arrival of the fanboys.

Shower's are good. Finding information is even better.
>> No. 37603
[X] Ask if you can use the shower.

"Sure" She says without batting an eye. "down the right, left side, second door."

You head down to the Bathroom, and find a towel hanging on the door. It's a Very deep indigo. On the floor are two towels that look like they were used. One is a deep blue, and the other is Orange, and considerably smaller than the other two. You decide to use the Indigo one.

You head into the showers and wash your body off. It's been a long while since you felt clean, and the water feels very nice on your skin.

You lather your chest with the soap and rub the dirt clean away. You scrub under your arms, and let with soap wash away down your body. you begin to rub it over waistline when ....

CGs 00-01 through 00-06 Unlocked

... You step out of the Shower wearing the Violet Towel. You dry yourself off, and look at yourself in the mirror. You could use a shave, but you decide against it, because you kind of like how the rough stubble looks on you. Very Casual-but-Battle-Hardened-Samurai-that-doesn't-bat-an-eye-at-mass-carnage like.

You notice that your cloths, as well as the other towels are gone. You go outside with your towel on to find them neatly folded outside the door. Ran must have cleaned them while you were in the shower.

[ ] Go look for Ran
[ ] Go look for Chen
[ ] Go look for Yukari
[ ] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
>> No. 37604
[ ] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
>> No. 37605
[x] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
[x] Go look for Ran
>> No. 37606
[ ] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
[ ] Go look for Ran and Chen

Yukari is probably napping. No need to piss her off by waking her.
>> No. 37607
[x] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.

As much as I'd love to streak, first impressions and all that.
>> No. 37608
[ ] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
[ ] Stare at wall
>> No. 37609
[x] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
[x] Go look for Ran
>> No. 37610
[X] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
[X] Go look for Ran and Chen.

Precious Yuuka blankie is precious.

Anyway, Yukari is probably asleep, and hasn't met us, so she's not the one we want to find. Time to consult Ran and Chen, and see what's been going down in Gensokyo.
>> No. 37611
[X] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.
[X] Go look for Ran

There can be only one streaker in the Yakumo household.
>> No. 37612
[ ] Put the clean clothes and blanket on first.
[ ] Go look for Chen
>> No. 37615
File 121203923548.jpg - (107.75KB , 500x500 , 1182953485394.jpg ) [iqdb]
37615
[x] Put the clean Clothes and Blanket on first.

You pull the clothes from the pile of laundry. They feel warm and dry.

[x] Go look for Ran

You go out to the main room, and she Chen alone, nursing her head. You ask her where ran went, and she tells you that she went off to do errands in the Village. You kind of hoped she had waited for you to get out, first, but it looks like you're alone with Chen.

[ ] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
[ ] Ask Chen if She knows about the fanboy outbreak
[ ] Ask Chen when Ran will be back
[ ] Tell Chen you're going outside for a little while. Go talk to the Plants.
>> No. 37616
[ ] Ask Chen if she knows about the fanboy outbreak
[ ] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
>> No. 37617
[x] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
[x] Ask Chen if She knows about the fanboy outbreak
[x] Ask Chen when Ran will be back
INTERROGATIN' GAEMZ
>> No. 37618
[ ] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
[ ] Ask Chen if She knows about the fanboy outbreak
>> No. 37619
[X] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
>> No. 37620
[X] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
>> No. 37621
[x] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
[x] Ask Chen if She knows about the fanboy outbreak
>> No. 37622
[X] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.

Though she was probably a bit too drunk to remember.
>> No. 37623
[ ] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.
[ ] Ask Chen if She knows about the fanboy outbreak
>> No. 37627
[x] Ask Chen if She knows about the fanboy outbreak

"I don't really know anything about it. Just that it's driving Miss Yukari Insane. She's actually ask Master to attempt to kill people that show up at our door."

[x] Talk to Chen about what she remembers last night.

"I don't remember a whole lot, really. Just that Master gave me a bit of spending money because she had to deal with Miss Yukari. I took it over to the Bird Youkai, and I found out she was having a party, so I bought some sake. After that, I don't remember much."

You knew she would say that. Oh well.

"Master told me that you carried me all the way here. How did you get into this place?"

You told her you had a lot of trouble losing your way. But when you finally did, you only barely made it by observing your surroundings.

"Wow, that's pretty cool. You had to struggle so hard to not know where you were? How did you manage that?"

You tell her that you can talk to the plants, and that they talk back.

"Wow, so you're a flower youkai ..." She thinks for a minute. "Hey ... you're not related to that creepy Plant Youkai, are you?"

[ ] Tell her she's your Grandma
[ ] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
[ ] Tell her you're not as cuckoo-Clock as she is
[ ] Tell her you've never met another Flower youkai.
>> No. 37629
[z] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37631
[x] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37632
[ ] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37633
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37634
[x] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37636
[ ] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37637
[X] Tell her she's your Grandma
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37638
>>37627
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
[X] Tell her you're not as aggressive as she is

Don't want to badmouth the youkai moe~ behind her back since all we've seen from her is a quick temper.
>> No. 37640
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
[X] Tell her you're not as aggressive as she is
>> No. 37641
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
[X] Tell her you're not as aggressive as she is
>> No. 37653
[ ] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37658
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field.
[X] Tell her you're not as aggressive as she is.

I think Yuuka's a nice lady, though.
>> No. 37663
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
[X] Tell her you're not as aggressive as she is

We are the mellowest in Gensokyo
>> No. 37665
[x] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
>> No. 37666
[x] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field

"Oh, I see. So you're a complete different type of Flower Youkai. So then You can't make Flowers appear?"

You ponder for a while. It looks like you can't. Not even a single Rose to give to young charming ladies.

"Still," She continues. "I bet just talking to them is nice. Hey, maybe if you become powerful enough you can make them do stuff they'd never be able to do by themselves."

Now that you think about it, you may have once or twice. You easily think back to the wave of Energy that brought you the information on how to get here. That was more than Conversation, definitely.

Well, it doesn't look like Chen has anything important to say. And It looks like Ran isn't back yet.

[ ] Ask Chen if it's alright if you use the bed to sleep.
[ ] Ask Chen if she wants you to keep her Company
[ ] Head outside and talk to the flowers.
[ ] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.
>> No. 37668
[ ] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.

KIRA HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR
>> No. 37669
[ ] Head outside and talk to the flowers.

"So, did you catch the game last night?"
>> No. 37670
[x] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.
>> No. 37671
[X] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.

Not only will this be too adorable, but it will help take Chen's mind off the pain.
>> No. 37672
[x] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.
Any moment now, I can see the Dreamer collapsing from exhaustion.
>> No. 37673
[x] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.

This could be fun.
>> No. 37675
[x] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.
>> No. 37676
[X] Tell her you became a youkai in her flower field
[X] Tell her you're not as aggressive as she is, although Yuka is a nice lady.
>> No. 37683
HEY, DOES ANYONE THINK IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT TO TAKE FLOWERS INSIDE WITHOUT KILLING THEM?
>> No. 37684
>>37683

See

>>37484
>> No. 37685
>>37683

The potted plant.
>> No. 37687
[X] Bring the Flowers inside, and let Chen talk to them, Translating for her.

"Wow, so you're Flowers huh? Nice to Meet you!" She says to them

She seems way to energetic about this. The Flowers Respond, saying that since they were the flowers from outside, They've already known each other for a while.

"Oh," She says. "I guess you're right. Hey, Tell me, what do you think about me? And about Master and Miss Yukari? Do you think we're treating you alright?"

The flowers think that Chen is a little annoying, and that she is always rushing around too fast. They Think Ran is kind, and wonderful, but feel that she is too supporting of a woman that abuses her. They think Yukari is a Lazy and hurtful woman that only strives for her personal goals, and doesn't not care for anyone else.

They also say that they receive enough sunlight and Water thanks to Ran.

[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
[ ] Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.
[ ] Lie about everything.
>> No. 37689
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.

Stick to the positive.
>> No. 37690
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
[X] Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.

Hey, we're just the messenger.
>> No. 37692
[X] Leave in the nice parts and lie where appropriate.

Dude, harsh.
>> No. 37693
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
>> No. 37694
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
>> No. 37695
[x] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
[x] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
[x] Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.

Let the voices of the flowers be heard.
>> No. 37696
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
>> No. 37697
[x] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
>> No. 37698
[x] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.

Fox Tellan gaems.
>> No. 37699
[X] Leave in the nice parts and lie where appropriate.

Uh...
>> No. 37702
[x] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.

Christ, the only nice one is Ran.
>> No. 37703
☑ Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
"They say you're very energetic."
☑ Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
"They say she is wonderful to them."
☑ Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.
"They say she is very cunning and wise."
>> No. 37705
[x] Leave in the nice parts and lie where appropriate.
Well, shit.
>> No. 37708
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
"They say you're very energetic."
[ ] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
"They say she is wonderful to them."
[ ] Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.
"They say she's steadfastly goal-oriented."
>> No. 37710
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
"They say you're very energetic."
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
"They say she is wonderful to them."
[X] Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.
"They say she's steadfastly goal-oriented."
>> No. 37711
[x] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.

You tell Chen that they think Ran is a Wonderful person who takes care of everything that needs to be taken care of. You make up Generic Compliments for the rest of them.

The Flowers are disappointed. They at least wanted you to offer the constructive Criticism they gave to Chen, Though they realized you had good reason for leaving out the part about Yukari.

Suddenly, an Elderly lady walks in through the door, carrying several bags of food. She sets them down on the table. You're about to ask who she is when a large "Poof" and a cloud of smoke surround the lady. Turns out it was Ran.

[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch
[ ] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak
>> No. 37712
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch after putting away the food.
[ ] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak
>> No. 37713
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of her.
"They say you're very energetic."
[X] Tell Chen What the Flowers think of Ran.
"They say she is wonderful to them."
[X] Tell Chen what the Flowers think of Yukari.
"They say she's steadfastly goal-oriented."
>> No. 37714
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Ask if she wants to talk to the flowers.

Holy shit we're the fucking zen.
>> No. 37715
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch after putting away the food.
[ ] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak

WALL ME DAMN IT.
>> No. 37716
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch
[ ] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak

This. all of it.
>> No. 37717
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch after putting away the food.
[ ] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak
>> No. 37718
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food

I love how these choices aren't mutually exclusive. It's almost like you count on multi-voting.
>> No. 37720
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch after putting away the food.

Sometimes it's not good to try to help people. They might think--why do you think I need help? And then there's fire, and blood, and all sorts of terrible terribleness.
>> No. 37721
[ ] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[ ] Offer to help put away the food
[ ] Go put the Planter back on the front porch
[ ] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak
[X] All of the above
>> No. 37722
>>37720

But we wouldn't be Tripnonymous if we weren't a mellow, helpful, flowertalkin youkai.
>> No. 37725
[x] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.
[x] Offer to help put away the food
[x] Go put the Planter back on the front porch after putting away the food.
[x] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak
Give me a wall.
>> No. 37732
[x] Thank Ran for cleaning your clothes while you were in the shower.

"Hmm? Err, well, umm ..." She doesn't seem to know how to respond to that.

[x] Offer to help put away the food

"No, no, it's alright, I can do it myself."

[x] Go put the Planter back on the front porch after putting away the food.

You put the Plants away on the front Porch. You tell them you're going to stay inside for a little while. They nod.

[x] Ask Ran about the Fanboy Outbreak

You head back inside. Ran has already put all of the food away. She's pretty fast with that stuff.

You ask about the fanboy outbreak.

"Ahh, yes yes..." She begins. "Very annoying they are. The Miko and My Master have already gone out to figure out where everyone is coming from, however, there is no evidence leading to anything we can think of. Unless we can find someone with information regarding how people are able to enter Gensokyo without crossing the Hakurei Border, there's no way they can continue further. As a Result, they've both locked themselves away in the Shrine, surviving by sending me out to provide and return with food."

So, in short, The Incident has yet to be resolved because no one can figure out how it's caused. Also, Yukari is at the Shrine, providing Reimu with a hikkikomori lifestyle.

"Yes, That's about it." She said plainly.

Well, that's no good. You feel Reimu should go out and enjoy the flowers sometime.

"Even still, that's how they're dealing with the incident."

[ ] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[ ] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[ ] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.
[ ] Thank Ran for the Hospitality, and Bid Her, Chen, and the Flowers outside farewell.
>> No. 37733
[x] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[x] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[x] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.
>> No. 37734
[ ] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[ ] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
>> No. 37735
[X] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[X] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[X] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.
>> No. 37736
[X] Ask how other people are dealing with it.
[X] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo.

I like both.
>> No. 37737
[X] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[O] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo

Every little bit helps, and I'd like to get a low-down on the general atmosphere.
>> No. 37738
[x] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[x] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[x] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.
Joining the border patrol and saving ourselves from death by exhaustion in one fell swoop.
>> No. 37739
[ ] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[ ] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[ ] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.
>> No. 37740
[ ] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[ ] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[X] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.
>> No. 37741
[ ] Ask how other people are dealing with it
[ ] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo
[ ] Thank Ran for the Hospitality, and Bid Her, Chen, and the Flowers outside farewell.

We were born a ramblin' man
>> No. 37743
[ ] Thank Ran for the Hospitality, and Bid Her, Chen, and the Flowers outside farewell.

It's better to hear it from the others directly, innit?
>> No. 37745
[x] Ask how other people are dealing with it

"Hmm? Well, a lot of people are taking it harshly. Most people have gone into hiding. I only really can tell you about Miss Yuyuko, though. She seems to have started up a series of Tournaments with all of the outsides that constantly die to various Youkai."

You ask what the Tournaments are, but She doesn't know.

"Aside from that, I haven't pried into other people's lives, so I don't know what happened to them. Oh, Except that the History teacher from the Village disappeared long before the outbreak occurred."

You already knew that, though.

[x] Offer to tell her about how you came to arrive in Gensokyo

"You were an Outsider? This is wonderful news, please tell me what happened!"

You recount what happened on the day before you woke up in Gensokyo. Then you tell her that after you fell asleep, you woke up in Yuka's Flower Field.

"Hmm..." Ran seems deep in thought. "That ...

doesn't help at all."

you ponder for a while. Maybe it has to do with people dreaming. This place is the 'Fantasy Township' after all. A Place where fantasies gather.

"Even still, unless something is messed up in the border of Wake and Dreams, or Fantasy and Reality, it'll be impossible to just go in and repair the holes. And that's if we knew exactly where to look. If we go messing around with it randomly, Something bad might happen."

True. Standing here and Speculating isn't going to bring you any closer, is it?

[x] Ask if you could sleep in one of the Beds.

HA HA! THIS IS A TRAP! This option isn't to let Nemo go to sleep, this is the option that lets ME go to sleep. Later suckers.

Okay, I'll let Nemo go to sleep, too. Tomorrow is Day four. Night everyone.
>> No. 37748
>>37745

This has gotten pretty interesting so far.

The only real critique I can add is spellchecking before you post this.

All in all though, A mellow does what he wants anon is pretty fun to read the occurrences of.
>> No. 37749
>>37746
I do spellcheck it often as I go along, but I don't proof read it before posting. That's why most of my typos are other words.
>> No. 37751
>>37557
>It's definitely lupus. We'll have to operate.
>Of course, we'll need an operator. Do you have a phone?
...which reminds me, Malkavianonymous would be fucking awesome. No vampirism, just... delightfully crazy.
>> No. 37756
>>37751
Man, if I had an attention span longer than forty seconds and a long-term memory span longer than my attention span, I'd be all over this like boils on lepers, and fast. No, faster.

So much faster, in fact, that I'd totally miss the near-open front unrounded vowels and hit the open-mid vowels instead--which is why boils, you see.
>> No. 37759
>>37756
Oh god, yes. YES.
You son of a bitch, you're making me all giddy and smiley.
>> No. 37761
Now that there is a break in the story, I have to say how much I'm liking this. The characterization (from what we've seen) is good and the pace is relaxed. Also, the protagonist is actually one I can relate to; that gives it a big plus.

>>37756

I have no idea what this Malkavianonymous jazz is, but if it's like this then I already love it.
>> No. 37772
File 12120611933.jpg - (80.92KB , 400x400 , 1208706281351.jpg ) [iqdb]
37772
>>37756

... what?
>> No. 37779
>>37772
Pretending(?) to be on drugs, or quoting something. Not sure which.

Also, this story is awesome. This is the best type of character ever, and we already managed to become a youkai to boot.
>> No. 37927
>>37772
Malkavians are a type of vampire from Vampire: the Masquerade. They're generally batshit insane, but sometimes in rather amusing ways, and they can confuse people and fuck with their heads with ease.

Like, at one point in the game, you need to get some keys from a guy. When talking to him, if yo play as a Malkavian, you have an extra conversation choice available after you've made him weak to mental suggestion:
"I am a key ring, and I am hungry! Feed me!"

(all this is secondhand info, sorry if I got something wrong)

Even if you hate vampire crap, like me, Malkavians are more fun than a barrel of ⑨s.