[Return]
Archived thread

File 121200616916.jpg - (38.83KB , 750x600 , Despair.jpg ) [iqdb]
37133 No. 37133
After a Long, hard day of trolling avid touhou players, Tripnonymous, also known as "The Dreamer" found himself in the middle of Yuka's Flower Field upon waking up. He challenges the Flowers to a Staring contest, and won. From that moment on, he and the flower had become the best of friends.

The Dreamer also got a chance to meet Yuka herself, and upon carrying an intelligent conversation with her, learned that he was not the first, nor only outsider to have poured in through reality itself into Gensokyo.

After sleeping in the field next to the flowers, Yuka gave The Dreamer a blanket with which to cover himself. He has decided to keep the blanket, as it provided surprising comfort in spite of sleeping in the middle of a dirt field.

After speaking with a less fortunate member of the Outside world, he was curious to see how people like him are ruining the rest of Gensokyo. After bidding farewell to the Flowers and Yuka, and the both of them bidding farewell back, Anon has decided to travel to the East, finding himself on the outskirts of the Human Village

He did not expect things would be as bad as they are now. There are crowds of people disrupting the citizen's way of life, most of which seem to be asking for Keine. Off to the side, before the Town begins, is a Man who was dressed natively, yet claimed he was from the outside. We now rejoin as He is about to speak to the Man.

Inventory:
- Yuka's Blanket. It keeps you warm during cold nights in the wild
- Living Cane. With this, you're sure you have the power of a Stage one Midboss. Better than nothing. Untested

Skills:
-Low powered Danmaku - It's really just for show
-Basic Plant Conversation - You can talk for hours with a flower. They seem to respond somehow

[x] Go and talk to the man.

You approach the man dressed in long brown robes. He is in despair.

"You, you're not one of them are you?" He asks accusingly. You are wearing outsider clothes after all. You try to calm him down.

[ ] Tell him you are not as stupid as the others.
[ ] Tell him you're intention is not to hunt for the Girls
[ ] Tell him you came from Yuka's Place, explain that the gifts proves you aren't dangerous
[ ] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.

>> No. 37134
[ ] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
>> No. 37135
[x] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
[x] Ask him if he likes flowers.
>> No. 37136
[X] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.

They're irritating.
>> No. 37137
>>37134

Fuck! I can't delete it.

Changing it to

[x] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
[x] Ask him if he likes flowers.
>> No. 37138
[x] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
[x] Ask him if he likes flowers.
>> No. 37139
[z] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
[z] Ask him if he likes flowers.
>> No. 37140
[x] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
[x] Ask him if he likes flowers.
>> No. 37141
[x] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.

He measures you up and down with his eyes. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Well, it looks like you're one of the few who'll actually make it somewhere in this world." he seems to have accepted you. "Those guys really are annoying. I wish there was some way we could get them to leave us alone, by they won't stop. I used to be a fan of Touhou myself, but I never would have reduced myself to this level of ... of ... Faggotry." He had trouble finding a good word for it. You thought Gensokyo was a place where beauty and elegance reigns supreme, but you can't hold it against them with all of the idiots running amok.

[x] Ask him if he likes flowers.

"Huh?" He's caught off guard by your seemingly random question. "I uhh, well yeah. Lots of people in Gensokyo love flowers, including myself. Normally I wouldn't pay attention to them, but once you've been here for a while, they tend to grow on you." you somehow understand that feeling all too well.

"In any case," he continues. "It looks like I can't get to my house from here. I don't want to get caught up in the storm." he motions to the crowd of bickering people.

[ ] Offer to help him look for a way in
[ ] Offer to attack the fanboys
[ ] Tell him good luck on finding a safe way in, enter the Village by yourself
[ ] Tell him you weren't going to enter the village. Leave.
>> No. 37143
[X] Offer to help him look for a way in.
[X] Offer to attack the fanboys if it comes down to it.

Wouldn't mind offing a few of them.
>> No. 37145
[z] Offer to help him look for a way in.
[z] Offer to attack the fanboys if it comes down to it.

Fuck yeah. Killing scum is fine too.
>> No. 37146
[ ] Offer to help him look for a way in.
[ ] Offer to attack the fanboys if it comes down to it.
>> No. 37147
[x] Tell him you hate those raving idiots and that you're sorry they're bothering the village.
[x] Ask him if he likes flowers.
>> No. 37149
[X] Offer to help him look for a way in.
[X] Offer to attack the fanboys if it comes down to it.
fucking slowpoke.
>> No. 37151
[ ] Offer to help him look for a way in.
[ ] Offer to attack the fanboys if it comes down to it.
>> No. 37152
[X] Offer to help him look for a way in.

"Well, there are only a few entrances. and I've tried them all. The only other way, besides some sort of youkai magic, is to go over the fence."

it seems that since neither of you can fly, teliport, or crack open borders, you're left with the option of finding more primative means of climbing the fence.

You walk around with the Man, and he finally stops at a random spot.

"Well," He says. "This is the closest we can get to my house with the fence in the way."

so then, if you can get over at this spot, you should get there with minimal hassle then. You look around, and you can only spot a single tree with a branch that hangs out to just before the fence itself. There's no other way of getting over except to climb the tree, but you don't think the branch will support your weight all the way to the Fence.

[ ] Climb the Tree anyway, test it out.
[ ] Tell him you'd rather deal with the Fanboys in the way.
[ ] Tell him you can't find a way of entering, leave him and the town behind.
>> No. 37154
[ ] Tell him you'd rather deal with the Fanboys in the way.
>> No. 37155
[ ] Tell him you'd rather deal with the Fanboys in the way.
>> No. 37156
[x] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.
>> No. 37157
[ ] Tell him you'd rather deal with the Fanboys in the way.
>> No. 37158
[x] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.
>> No. 37159
[x] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.
>> No. 37160
[ ] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.

Helpan gaems.
>> No. 37161
[X] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.

Fuck yeah, dude. Lets help him climb the fence.
>> No. 37162
[ ] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.

Tripnonymous is helping!
>> No. 37163
[X] Give him a foothold so he can climb over the fence.

The Fence is pretty tall. You're not sure you're able to. The Tree really is the only possible chance you have across.

[x] Tell him you'd rather deal with the Fanboys in the way.

You explain your intentions to the Man.

"What? No!" He protests "The Village is suppose to be a peaceful place. You can't attack people, even if they are annoying."

You combat his logic with the fact that removing the fanboys will make the village a lot more peaceful. He ignores its and presses his point further.

"Even still, don't think the villagers are weaklings. We can still fight in a pinch, and often have to. If I had wanted to take care of them in that manner, I could have done so myself. It's not a good idea."

They deserve it anyway, weather they're in the village or not...

[ ] Go and attack the Villagers Anyway.
[ ] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence
[ ] Tell him you're out of ideas, leave.
>> No. 37164
[z] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence
>> No. 37165
[X] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence
>> No. 37166
[ ] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence.
>> No. 37167
[x] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence

Tree usin gaems.
>> No. 37168
[x] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence
>> No. 37170
[x] See if you can use the tree to get over the fence

You climb the Tree. The man asks you what you're doing, and you respond that maybe the tree will help.

"I don't think so." he says. "I've tried it many times before, but even with jumping, I can't make it all the way over."

Even still, you climb to the Branch that closes in on the fence. You walk as far out as you can before the point your sure that will snap the tree's branch or where you'd fall off. You think you can almost make it, but it's doubtful.

[ ] Go ahead with the plan to beat up the fanboys.
[ ] Try to jump over anyway.
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.
>> No. 37171
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.

FUCK YEAH. WE'RE INSANE HAVE PLANT PERSUASION.
>> No. 37172
[x] Ask the Tree for help.
>> No. 37173
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.

TATSUKETE TREE!
>> No. 37174
[X] Ask the Tree for help.

We must upgrade our communication skills. And look like a total nutcase.
>> No. 37175
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.
>> No. 37176
[X] Ask the Tree for help.

Worth a shot.
>> No. 37177
[x] Ask the tree for help.
Fuck yes, our fellow outsider is about to realize that The Dreamer is batshit crazy.
>> No. 37178
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.
>> No. 37179
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.

"I'm not like all those crazy faggots, right Tree?
>> No. 37181
[X] Ask the Tree for help.

Nope. You're pretty sure you can't make it. You also don't want to disrupt the peace of the village if you can call it that. With no other options, you have no choice but to ask the tree itself for help getting across.

As soon as your verbalize your concern to the tree, the branch suddenly feels loose. At first you're afraid it will fall to your weight, but nothing happens. Testing it, you gently force your weight upwards. As gravity pulls you back down, you feel that the tree branch, while still sturdy enough to walk on, is now rather springy.

An idea forms in your head. You head back to the base of the branch. You suddenly run forward, ignoring the man's pleas for your life and your sanity, and leap off of the branch like a springboard. You rack up massive airtime, and land with your feet hitting the top of the fence. You lose your balance at the forceful forward motion, and your knees give out. You fall forward and land on your feet again after a long drop. Your legs hurt, but otherwise you're perfectly fine.

"Are you alright!?" you hear from the other side of the fence. You made it in.

[ ] Tell him you made it through alright
[ ] Tell him your legs are sore now
[ ] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37185
[X] Tell him your legs are sore now.
>> No. 37187
[X] Tell him you made it through alright
[X] Ask the tree to let him over as well.
[X] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37189
[ ] Tell him you made it through alright
[ ] Ask the tree to let him over as well.
[ ] Tell him to jump over just like you did

Fuck yeah. Plant powers are so fucking useful.
>> No. 37190
[ ] Ask the Tree for help.

This tree is going to rape us after we find out it's a Youkai
>> No. 37191
>>37188
Do this.

[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37192
[X] Tell him you made it through alright
[X] Ask the tree to let him over as well.
[X] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37193
[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did
[x] Tell the tree how awesome it is.
>> No. 37194
[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37195
[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did

We're crazy. But that's alright.
>> No. 37196
[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37198
[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did
>> No. 37199
[x] Tell him you made it through alright
[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.
[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did

Fuck yeah. Meeting Yuka was the best thing to ever happen to us.
>> No. 37200
[X] Tell him your legs are sore now.
>> No. 37202
[x] Tell him you made it through alright

"It's good to here you're fine, but now how am I suppose to get across? I can't jump like that."

you tell him not to worry

[x] Ask the tree to forgive the two of you for your selfishness, and help us one more time.

The guy makes a very audible confused sound. He wasn't able to hear you the first time you asked the tree for help, so he's confused as to why you spoke to the tree like that.

[x] Tell him to jump over just like you did

"What? no way ... I don't understand how you got across in the first place."

You tell him not to worry, and that if he jumps just like you did after you asked the tree to let him across, he'll be able to easily make it.

He's worried at first, but he eventually gets the courage to climb the tree and jump over himself. You back away so that he doesn't end up landing on you, but his leap is such that he misses the fence completely and is heading straight for you. You instinctively catch him in your arms.

He doesn't seem to weigh a lot. Well, no, it's not they he's very light for his size, it's just that his weight doesn't bother you as much as you would think it does.

After a while, you set his feet on the ground, and he looks at you laughing.

"Wow, some kind of amazing person you are." He says with a childish smile. "How long have you been here? None of the other people who've come here had become such remarkable youkai like you."

What? You try to correct him, and assure him that you're not a youkai, but a human.

"Are you sure?" He asks in a matter-of-fact tone. "You're able to give orders to plants, and you caught me as if I were a dainty little princess. If you're not a Youkai, you're a pretty high leveled Druid."

You're embarrassed by the turn of events.

[ ] Let's just go find his house
[ ] Well, we're inside, you go your separate ways
[ ] Playfully threaten eating him
[ ] Tell him you want to go devour a Fanboy now.
>> No. 37203
[ ] Let's just go find his house
[ ] Tell him about how you met Yuka.
>> No. 37204
[x] Tell the tree that it's a very awesome tree.
[x] Let's just go find his house
>> No. 37205
[z] Let's just go find his house
[z] Tell him about how you met Yuka.

Tripnonymous is a pretty cool guy. Eh catches dude's like princesses and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 37206
[x] Give the tree a thumbs-up. Tell the tree that it's a very awesome tree.
[x] Let's just go find his house
[x] Tell him about how you met Yuka.
>> No. 37207
[x] Tell the tree that it's a very awesome tree.
[x] Let's just go find his house
>> No. 37208
[X] Let's just go find his house.

No flirting with some random outsider.
>> No. 37209
[ ] Let's just go find his house
[ ] Tell him about how you met Yuka.
[ ] Tell the tree that it's a very awesome tree.
>> No. 37210
[x] Let's just go find his house
[x] Tell him about how you met Yuka.
[x] Tell the tree that it's a very awesome tree.
>> No. 37211
[x] Let's just go find his house
[x] Tell him about how you met Yuka.
>> No. 37212
[x] Tell the tree that it's a very awesome tree.

You turn back to the fence, and thank the tree for allowing you to pass over the fence. The leaves seem to turn up slightly. It seems like it was glad to have been able to help you.

[x] Let's just go find his house

"Okay" The man says. "Thanks for helping me into the village. You're free to come into the house when we get there."

[x] Tell him about how you met Yuka.

"Oh, I see." he says. "You know, they say it's a bad idea to stare directly into Yuka's Flowers. They say it makes people go insane."

You begin to wonder how Yuka herself became a Youkai. Would that make her your mother? No, the Flowers are her children, and you are the flower's children, so that makes her your grandma, if anything.

You suspect outloud that staring into the flowers does make you insane, but you're okay with it since the insanity in turn make you a pretty awesome youkai, eh?

You eventually make it to the house. It was a quick walk, after all. Like he promised he invites you inside. He seems to live alone, and looks to make a living off of pottery.

"Whew" he says. "They didn't get inside."

You figure he must be talking about the fanboys. The pots do look pretty fragile, and they do look pretty rough.

You settle down by the window. Back home, you preferred to keep the shutters closed, but by now, you enjoy the warm sunlight and the plants outside. Sitting on the window side is a flower growing in a pot with a unique design. He must have made it himself.

The Man goes into the other room and tells you to wait.

[ ] Wait for him to come back
[ ] examine the pots while waiting
[ ] Chat up the Flower
[ ] Take a quick look outside.
>> No. 37213
[ ] Chat up the Flower
>> No. 37214
[ ] Chat up the Flower

Tripnonymous is really laidback guy.
>> No. 37215
[z] Chat up the Flower
>> No. 37216
[►] Chat up the Flower

"Hey flower."
"Hey dude. - I hope you packed lube."
"why"
"the guy that planted me is a flaming homo"
"oh my"
>> No. 37217
[x] Wait for him to come back
[x] Chat up the Flower
So mister flower, what's this potter fellow like?
>> No. 37218
[x] Chat up the Flower
>> No. 37219
>"You know, they say it's a bad idea to stare directly into Yuka's Flowers. They say it makes people go insane."
You... You're crazy, Mr. Dreamer! You're insane, you're a nutcase! But... But I like that kind of crazy!
[x] Chat up the Flower
[x] Ask the flower if it thinks you're crazy.
"He says I'm crazy. Do you think I'm crazy, Mr. Flower? Do you? DO YOU?"
>> No. 37220
[~] Chat up the Flower
>> No. 37221
>>37212

[X] Chat up the Flower

I'm really liking Tripnonymous.
>> No. 37222
>>37216
:>
>> No. 37223
>>37222

DRAW IT.
>> No. 37224
>>37223
Need an appearance for Trippynon first.
>> No. 37225
[x] Chat up the Flower

Well, since you're apparently a Flower Talking Youkai, you decide to talk to flowers.

you try your hardest to listen to the flower speak, and you're able to pick up rather specific clues in conversation that would otherwise be missed.

After talking to it, you learn that it lives peacefully with the Man of the house. It gets a lot of sunshine, being out of the window, and he always makes certain to water the little guy when it doesn't rain. All in all, it seems happy with it's peaceful lifestyle. It's only complain is the rowdy new people that made their way into town.

The guy comes back into the main room. He's carrying a Dark green set of robes with a brown trim. It has a rather earth feel to it.

"Here, I want you to try this on."

You do so without any complains. It fits well enough to wear instead of your regular clothing.

"Do you like it?" He said as if it were a gift. "You can keep it if you want. Think of it as a reward for getting me back home so quickly."

[ ] Tell him it's perfect for you
[ ] Tell him that you don't like it, but you'll accept it
[ ] Tell him that you don't really want it
[ ] Ask if he has any in other colors.
>> No. 37226
>>37224
When I think of Tripnonymous, I imagine Tatsuhiro Satō from Welcome to the N.H.K with stubbles and black rings under his eyes.
Just saying.
>> No. 37227
[ ] Tell him it's perfect for you
[ ] "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
>> No. 37228
[x] Tell him it's perfect for you
>> No. 37229
[x] Tell him it's perfect for you
Of course, green seems to be our color for obvious reasons.
>> No. 37230
>>37225

[►] Tell him it's perfect for you

what? no S&M gear? our robes don't have an ass cutout or leather straps or anything?
>> No. 37231
[z] Tell him it's perfect for you
[z] "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
>> No. 37232
[ ] Tell him it's perfect for you

We are a druid.
>> No. 37233
[x] Tell him it's perfect for you
[x] Ask his name
>> No. 37234
[x] Tell him it's perfect for you
[x] "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
>> No. 37235
i think Tripnonymous is a pretty cool guy, eh talks to flowers and doesnt afraid of anything
>> No. 37236
If we truly want to be a druid, though, we have to give up meat and become a fruitarian. That way we don't harm living things.
>> No. 37237
[x] Tell him it's perfect for you

He seems pleased. You tell him that after all, it works very well for you since you're a druid.

[x] Ask his name

"Oh, that's right, we never introduced ourselves. My name is Takeda Hiromya. I'm just a simple nobody that came through the border and desided to live out my days in the Village. What about you?"

[ ] Come up with a silly name
[ ] come up with a japanese name
[ ] come up with an awesome name
[ ] tell him your real name
[ ] tell him you're "The Dreamer"
>> No. 37239
>>37237
[X] tell him you're "The Dreamer"
>> No. 37240
[ ] tell him you're "The Dreamer"
>> No. 37241
[►] tell him your real name

we aren't a faggot
only a faggot comes up with stupid names
>> No. 37242
[ ] tell him your real name
>> No. 37243
[z] tell him your real name
>> No. 37244
[x] tell him your real name
>> No. 37245
[x] tell him your real name

Real Name tellan gaems.
>> No. 37246
[x] tell him your real name
>> No. 37247
[x] tell him your real name
[x] tell him you're "The Dreamer"
>> No. 37248
[x] tell him your real name

You tell him your real name.

"I see. Well, in any case, how about some food? I was getting pretty hungry standing out there, I really wanted to make some rice."

He jumps a little and catches his mouth.

"Err, I'm ... uhh, What I ment to say was ... steak?"

Hmm? He's acting weird all of a sudden.

[ ] Ask him what's wrong?
[ ] Accept the offering of Steak
[ ] Tell him you're not going to be anal about things like eating grains. And that you think rice would make for a nice meal anyway.
[ ] Storm off, offended that he eats any parts of plants.
>> No. 37250
>>37248

[x] Calm him down.
[x] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.
>> No. 37252
[x] Calm him down.
[x] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.

Relax, dude. We aren't going to kill you.
>> No. 37253
[►] Ask him what's wrong?
>> No. 37254
[X] Calm him down.
[X] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.

Works for me.
>> No. 37255
[X] Calm him down.
[X] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.

FRUIT EATAN GAEMS.
>> No. 37256
[x] Calm him down.
[x] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.

anon always comes up with good writeins
>> No. 37257
[ ] Calm him down.
[ ] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.
>> No. 37258
>fruit

y u do this things?
>> No. 37259
[X] Calm him down.
[X] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.
>> No. 37260
File 12120153248.jpg - (59.03KB , 544x779 , tripnonymous.jpg ) [iqdb]
37260
Have you seen this druid?

I presumed "robe" means "kimono", so yeah.
>> No. 37261
>>37260

Wow. He looks like he went through a blender.

Like the little smiling flower in the background too.
>> No. 37262
no, anon, you are the fruit
>> No. 37263
>>37260
Propably not that black eye-lids, but that's pretty good.
>> No. 37264
File 121201567720.jpg - (58.86KB , 544x779 , tripnonymous2.jpg ) [iqdb]
37264
>>37263
What?
>> No. 37265
>>37264
He's starting to transform into a stoner Leeron.
>> No. 37266
>>37264

this anon should be a 'brother'

get to it
>> No. 37267
>>37264

FUCK YEAH

YOU ARE THE BEST DRAWFAG EVER

Now draw Nanaya X David or all CYOAnymouses together
>> No. 37268
[x] Calm him down.

You tell him that if he wants rice, he's perfectly allowed to. While you yourself prefer to avoid foods that hurt Plants, you realize that the foundation of a good diet requires all of the foods you would find on a farm.

"Okay, thanks. I was just a little worried since you're Yuka's Apprentice and Yuka's is ... well, as those fanboys would put it, 'Batshit Insane'."

He's still a bit unsure on how to proceed with the meal. He knows you want a Steak, but it must be pretty expensive for him to just buy one.

[x] Tell him that you'll accept fruit if he has any.

"Alright!" He says in confidence. He can do fruit very well. He seems enthusiastic as your pleasent attitude, and is fully calmed down. He ends up combining a bunch of fruit he found lying around into a sweet Fruit Salad. He added some tomatoes into the salad as well, and while they make for a nice contrast to the fruit theme, they don't take away from the sweet flavor.

[ ] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[ ] Ask him what things are like in town
[ ] See if you and ask the flower some questions
[ ] Tell him you want to look around the town.
>> No. 37269
>>37264
Fuck, not eye-lids. I mean unders of the eye. My english fails.
>> No. 37270
[ ] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[ ] Ask him what things are like in town
>> No. 37271
[ ] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[ ] Ask him what things are like in town

Being Yuka's Apprentice is fine too.
>> No. 37272
[X] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[X] Tell him you want to look around the town.
>> No. 37273
[ ] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[ ] Ask him what things are like in town
>> No. 37274
[x] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[x] Ask him what things are like in town

It's awesome how we've suddenly become a Youkai in a couple of days. Or something close to a youkai.
>> No. 37275
[X] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[X] Ask him what things are like in town
>> No. 37276
[x] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[x] Ask him what things are like in town
If we reach Yuka Kazumi levels of scary to other human beings this is going to be one hell of a CYOA.
>> No. 37277
>>37268

I love the capitalisation of some words. Really, it gives out this 'on crack' feeling. Yeah, Fruit Salad. Great Fruit Salad. Made of Fruits and Salad. etc
>> No. 37278
>>37276

Good thing Tripnonymous is so fucking mellow.

I wonder what Yuka would think about us suddenly becoming like her?
>> No. 37279
[ ] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[ ] Ask him what things are like in town
>> No. 37280
[ ] Thank him for the Delicious meal
[ ] Ask him what things are like in town
>> No. 37282
Suddenly thousands of tiny cries coming from the rice drives you insane.
>> No. 37285
>It's awesome how we've suddenly become a Youkai in a couple of days. Or something close to a youkai.

I think it's pretty awesome, too. I was going to make you guys wait longer, but I guess I got too excited at the idea myself.

[X] Thank him for the Delicious meal

"you really liked it? I'm glad." He said, seeming relieved and cheerful at the same time. "If you come by later, I'll make sure to keep a bunch of fruit around for you."

You nod approvingly.

[X] Ask him what things are like in town

"Well ..." he trails off. Obviously it's bad, but you knew that from the start. "The village use to be peaceful. Everyone knew each other's name, and even the Youkai waved to each other and us as they walked down the streets. They were pretty much like how you and I are acting right now. The Fanboys however have ruined that." he looks down. "I remember my first encounter with one. The Moon Rabbit came here to buy some of my supplies. She was tall, and beautiful, And I'd never seen her before."

Never seen her before? You were sure she was in Imperishable Night. Maybe he was taken to Gensokyo before it was released.

"She wanted to buy a Rabbit Vase that I had made earlier that day. She must have seen me making it and wanted it then, because she said that her master wouldn't have approved her buying. She was checking out the detail I put into it, when suddenly this tall lanky man is awkward fashion jumped through the door and grabbed her. He then started to ... I think he started to molest her, but she was able to hypnotize him pretty quickly. Unfortunately, the Vase was broken right then and there." He looks really sad now.

"She managed to deal with the man, but ever since then, they've been pouring in, and only a select few even bother keeping their wits about them. They think they're dreaming, and they want to get a piece of their dream girls before they wake up."

"They don't wake up, They just Die." you think out loud.

"That's right. But even if we had an effective measure of getting rid of them, there's nothing we can do about the new ones coming in. Even the Shrine Maiden is at a loss."

Hmm... you truly wonder if there is nothing you can do about it.

"Even worse, is that the town's Education system is on complete hold."

You inquire further.

"Everyone keeps mobbing the school, thinking they'll find Keine or Mokou, but they've both gone into hiding long before the outbreak occured. Not even the villager know where they went, but the idiots just think we're trying to protect them.

[ ] Ask more about Keine and Mokou
[ ] Rest in the House for the rest of the day
[ ] Go outside, you're itching to beat up some fanboys now.
[ ] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
>> No. 37288
[ ] "Is it alright with you if I rest here for a while?"
[ ] "Also, if I ever come back here do you think I could come see you again?"

Tripnonymous is a polite youkai.
>> No. 37289
[z] "Is it alright with you if I rest here for a while?"
[z] "Also, if I ever come back here do you think I could come see you again?"
>> No. 37290
[X] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[X] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.

I think we should get a look at more of Gensokyo, so that we can get a better idea of what's changed around here.
>> No. 37291
>>37290

[X] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[X] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.

Yeah, that makes sense. If we can help get rid of the problem it'll endear us to the locals.
>> No. 37292
[x] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[x] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.
>> No. 37293
[ ] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[ ] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.
>> No. 37295
[ ] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[ ] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.
>> No. 37297
[x] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[x] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.
Yuka had the right idea. If we meet an outsider that's too annoying, we'll use our PLANT TALKIN' powers to order all surrounding plant life to enter a kill frenzy and devour anyone we hate. We'll become a mobile raping machine.
>> No. 37298
[X] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[Y] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.
>> No. 37299
[X] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.
[X] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.
>> No. 37300
[x] Thank Takeda for the hospitality and try to leave the village.

"Oh, it's no problem!" He says. "it was only natural since you helped me. It's nice that I had a peaceful day today."

Both he and the Flower seem to have enjoyed your company.

[x] Tell Takeda you'll come back and try to figure out a way to get rid of the fanboys.

"Well, I seriously doubt you'll be able to find a way. There's no way of telling how everyone is getting inside, and on top of that, there's no way of telling if we're able to seal the holes in that whatever.

... But," He sighs, seemingly retracting everything he just said. "Then again, I was wrong about the tree. Maybe you can find a way to do it."

"Good Luck!" They both bid you farewell on your journey.

You head towards the western Entrance, seeing as how you're not sure where the other entrances are. You find that the Fanboys that were blocking the way earlier and now tired, and the people they were arguing with were either kicking some of them, or walking away. They seem Equally tired, but are able to move despite the pain.

[ ] Kick a fanboy on the way out
[ ] Help some of the villagers out
[ ] Ignore everything, step over the bodies.
>> No. 37302
[ ] Help some of the villagers out

Bastard fanboys.
>> No. 37303
>>37297
Ye gods, think of what we could do in The Forest of Magic.
That place has fucking man-eating youkai plants.
>> No. 37304
[z] Help some of the villagers out
>> No. 37305
[x] Help some of the villagers out
>> No. 37306
[x] Help some of the villagers out
>> No. 37307
[x] Help some of the villagers out
>> No. 37308
[X] Help some of the villagers out

Helpful Anon is helpful.
>> No. 37309
[ ] Help some of the villagers out
>> No. 37312
[X] Help some of the villagers out

Polite druid moe~
>> No. 37313
[x] Help some of the villagers out
We've got some time.
>> No. 37314
[x] Help some of the villagers out

You pick up some of the tired villages and bring them further inside.

You come across an herbalist Shop, and decide to enter. You're not entirely sure how the take care of the villagers, but you ask the plants what you should do. With their help and instruction, you're able to use them to pain killers for them. You're kind of depressed that this is all you can do, but you feel better for helping them.

You finally leave the town. To the West is a field of Sunflowers. To the Southwest is a Field of white flowers. To the North is a Bamboo forest. To the East is a long stretch of road. You can't see any landmarks near, or beyond the road.

[ ] North
[ ] West
[ ] South West
[ ] East
>> No. 37315
File 121201884087.jpg - (99.23KB , 294x735 , tripnonymouscolor.jpg ) [iqdb]
37315
Does this seem about right?
>> No. 37316
>>37315
Thats pretty cool
>> No. 37317
>>37315

That works.

[ ] East
>> No. 37318
[ ] East

We probably came from the west since there's the sunflowers and white flowers. Best to head east if that's the case i guess.

>>37315

Superb.
>> No. 37319
[ ] East
>> No. 37320
[x] North
We'll ask the bamboo trees if they saw two girls, one wearing red pants and another wearing a blue dress.
>> No. 37321
[x] West
>> No. 37322
[ ] East
>> No. 37323
[X] North.

Although, I'm sure that most of the outsiders who wander into the Bamboo Forest end up dead. But, then, that would make it a likely much calmer place than most, and it could be a good place to gather some intel without much trouble.
>> No. 37324
[z] East
>> No. 37325
[X] East

>>37315
Looks kind of stoned. I like it.
>> No. 37326
[ ] East
>> No. 37327
>>37315

It's perfect. It's just too perfect. I love it.
>> No. 37329
[X] East

You begin your long long walk down the Road. When you left the Village, the Sun had been setting behind you, and before you could make it too far down the road, the darkness of night envelops Gensokyo.

You manage to see perfectly, however. You're also not tired, although should you feel like passing time, you could definitely go to sleep on the side of the road.

Shortly, You see a flickering light up ahead on the path. It looks to be like a food cart. You can tell from here that there are quite a few customers there, but you can't tell what kind of people are there.

[ ] head to the Food Cart
[ ] Waltz right pass it
[ ] take the long way around, to avoid it
[ ] Go to sleep to pass the time.
>> No. 37330
[X] Head to the Food Cart.

Always good to find something.
>> No. 37331
[x] head to the Food Cart
>> No. 37332
[ ] Waltz right past it

They shouldn't bother us if we're youkai. At least I hope they can tell the difference between their own kind and humans.
>> No. 37333
[x] head to the Food Cart
I want to see how Mystia deals with outsiders. And maybe we can get some directions. She's going to be disappointed when she finds out we don't have any money on us, though..
>> No. 37334
[X] head to the Food Cart
>> No. 37335
[ ] take the long way around, to avoid it
>> No. 37336
[X] head to the Food Cart
>> No. 37337
[X] Head to the Food Cart
I'm already looking forward to seeing Yuuka again.
>> No. 37338
[X] Head to the Food Cart
>> No. 37340
File 121202063098.jpg - (24.95KB , 321x371 , ewwgrossyum.jpg ) [iqdb]
37340
[X] head to the Food Cart

You begin to arrive at the foodcart, and you here what sounds like a party is going on. Curious, you lift the curtain and join in with the group.

"Hey! Looks like somebody new is joining us!" Yelled one of the Girls. Various Heys and his followed.

One of the Girls sniffs you quickly. For some reason you don't find it very awkward that she does so. "So, you're a Youkai, huh? You don't Smell human."

That confirms it, You're definitely a Youkai if the youkai themselves say so.

You recognize all of these girls in here. Standing behind the counter, serving Lamprey and Sake to everyone is Mystia, the Night Sparrow. Sitting on the Far left, who announced your arrival was Wriggle Nightbug. on the other side of the empty seat next to Wriggle was Rumia, the one who tested if you were a human. On her right was a very Drunk Nekomimi, Chen.

"So," Mystia Began "You here for the party? We're celebrating the easy food supply, and as such, I don't charge for the eels anymore! Ha ha!"

You look at the eel on the grill. Even though you looked up pictures on the internet of lamprey, it seems as though it would be very delicious. Maybe you're no longer disturbed by such things anymore.

[ ] Take the Empty Seat
[ ] Refuse the offer and leave
[ ] Order Some Eel
>> No. 37341
[ ] Take the Empty Seat
[ ] Order Some Eel

Do we even have money Zakeri?
>> No. 37342
[x] Order Some Eel
>> No. 37343
[ ] Take the Empty Seat
[ ] Order Some Eel
>> No. 37344
>>37341

Aw fuck.

I just noticed the no charge thing.

brb dicks in mouth.
>> No. 37345
>>37341

nope, but it's a party and the Eel is free. Conversation comes next.
>> No. 37346
[ ] Take the Empty Seat
[ ] Order Some Eel
>> No. 37347
[x] Take the Empty Seat
[x] Order Some Eel
>> No. 37348
[ ] Take the Empty Seat
[ ] Order Some Eel
>> No. 37349
[x] Take the Empty Seat
[x] Order Some Eel
[x] Ask them if they like flowers.
>> No. 37350
[x] Take the Empty Seat
[x] Order Some Eel

"Coming Right up!" she practically sings.

"So anyway," Rumia, on the Right says to wriggle. "You guys need to check out the Shrine. That Miko has completely locked herself in. She won't have any part of The Feast."

You wonder what "The Feast" is, but you're guess it's what these wild youkai like to call the fanboy outbreak.

"Well, Obviously." Wriggle replies. "She's still a human, so she has no use for these guys. What's worse is they they're disrupting human civilization, and apparently they can't find a way to stop them. It's hilarious."

[ ] Chime in. You don't think it hilarious that the humans are suffering
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask what's up with Chen
[ ] Ask if the Sake costs money.
>> No. 37351
[ ] Ask what's up with Chen
>> No. 37352
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask them if they like flowers.
>> No. 37353
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask them if they like flowers.
>> No. 37354
[X] Chime in. You don't think it hilarious that the humans are suffering

Not cool, brah.
>> No. 37355
[x] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[x] Ask what's up with Chen

Chen is drunk? Something must be wrong with Ran! Or Yukari.
>> No. 37356
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask them if they like flowers.

Poor miko bitch probably cries herself to sleep every night.
>> No. 37357
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask them if they like flowers.
>> No. 37359
[x] Ask if the Sake costs money.
[x] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[x] Ask them if they like flowers.
>> No. 37360
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask them if they like flowers.
[ ] Ask what's up with Chen
>> No. 37361
>>37354

Foo, we'll blow our cover.
>> No. 37362
[ ] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[ ] Ask them if they like flowers.
[ ] Ask what's up with Chen
>> No. 37363
[X] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[X] Ask them if they like flowers.

Poor Reimu. All the fanboys are probably mobbing about the 10,000 yen service without having any yen. Euros and dollars wouldn't be worth jack shit in Gensokyo.
>> No. 37364
[x] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden
[x] Ask them if they like flowers.
[x] Ask what's up with Chen
Why the long face, Chen?
>> No. 37365
[ ] Ask what's up with Chen
>> No. 37366
[] Ask if the Sake costs money.

First thing out of our mouth should ask how to get a drink.
>> No. 37368
[x] Ask more About the Shrine Maiden

Wriggle is the one that responds. "Hmm? Hey, are you new here or something? We've never seen you before..."

You sigh and nod slightly. You confess that you're one of the humans that feel through reality into Gensokyo, and that you became a Youkai that could speak with Flowers.

[x] Ask them if they like flowers.

The three of them give you a weird look. "Umm, of course we do, doesn't everyone?" Wriggle says. Apparently, just because Yuka is nuts, the Youkai are afraid you follow too closely. You decide to let them sweat it out a little.

"Anyway..." Rumia continues. "The Shrine Maiden is a wacko. She's a horrible person that beats people up just for joking around."

Wriggle Continues. "She even goes around saying horrible, horrible things to those of us she beats up. You don't want to get into a battle with her."

"She has a Weird personality, too." Mystia complains. "Appearently, if you're strong enough to make her work for her namesake, then she'll just up and invite you over for Tea. It's happened several times with the Ghosts, the Vampires, those Moon People, and even the Gods from another Shrine. I don't think you're suppose to invite other people's gods into your own shrine!" Mystia sounds like she had been Rejected from the Shrine and was jealous.

They finally seem to be finished with their rant. Rumia ends with "Well, you should probably go and see her for yourself. She's down at the Eastern most point of this road."

You begin to contemplate if you want to go.

"Food is Ready~!" Myrtia Sings.

Ahh! You grab the plate down onto the counter and chew on the eel meat. It's rather Delicious. You finish eating it quickly.

[ ] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[ ] Ask what's wrong with Chen
[ ] Ask if the Sake costs money
[ ] Leave the Cart. Head East
[ ] Leave the Cart. Head West
>> No. 37369
[ ] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[ ] Ask what's wrong with Chen
>> No. 37370
[x] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[x] Ask what's wrong with Chen
>> No. 37371
[ ] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[ ] Ask what's wrong with Chen
>> No. 37372
[x] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[x] Ask what's wrong with Chen
[x] Leave the Cart. Head East
>> No. 37373
[ ] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[ ] Ask what's wrong with Chen

Tripnonymous is a pretty cool dude. He unnerves other youkai and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 37374
[X] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[X] Ask what's wrong with Chen
>> No. 37377
[x] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[x] Ask what's wrong with Chen

also
[X] Inventory
[X] Status
>> No. 37378
[O] Thank Mystia for the Free Food
[X] Ask what's wrong with Chen
>> No. 37379
Yeah, knowing more about our condition is good.

[x] Inventory
[x] Status
>> No. 37380
[x] Thank Mystia for the Free Food

"Don't mention it. There's practically free food walking around everywhere now, anyway." She says in a crude but respectful manor

[x] Ask what's wrong with Chen

"Oh, don't mind her, she's just drunk out of her mind." Wriggle says. "Ran finally gave her some money to buy Sake, so she came here to spend the night with us."

You gather that the Sake unfortunately costs money. Oh well.

You're really kind of worried about Chen, but you tell yourself that youkai are resilient. You still voice your concern.

"Ehh, don't worry about it! All she did was drink enough to give a regular human alcohol poisoning five times over. She'll be alright."

Well, I guess there isn't anything you can do about it.

[ ] Stay and talk with the Three Youkai
[ ] Leave and head East
[ ] Leave and Head west

If leaving, take Chen with you?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 37381
>>37315
You forgot our danmaku shooting cane.
>> No. 37382
[X] Stay and talk with the Three Youkai
>> No. 37384
File 121202341696.png - (28.09KB , 639x398 , MS Yuka Bomb.png ) [iqdb]
37384
I just realized where our cane is from.

Fucking awesome.
>> No. 37385
[x] Leave and head East
Let's chillax at Reimu's place. And kill some outsiders.
[x] Yes
Maybe there's something wrong at Mayohiga. Chen can explain this to us when she's sobered up.
>> No. 37386
[ ] Leave and head East
[ ] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[ ] No

From now on, when we ask if somebody likes flowers, we need to have a fucking scary grin plastered on our face.
>> No. 37387
[X] Stay and talk with the Three Youkai

They're a nice group. A bit crude for our relaxed tastes, but still nice.
>> No. 37389
[x] Leave and head East
[x] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[x] Yes
>> No. 37390
Also, new thread at next choice and status update.
>> No. 37391
[x] Leave and head East
[x] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[x] No
>> No. 37392
>>37386
you mean like that fucked up aphex twin picture?

also,
[X] Leave and head East
[X] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[X] No
>> No. 37393
[x] Inventory
[x] Status

Yuka's Blanket - a Plaid Blanket that keeps you warm during cold nights when you sleep.
Living Cane - a Large stick that can fire danmaku. Untested
Green Kimono - Given by Takeda. Looks surprisingly awesome with the Blanket Wrapped around the waist. Also makes you look more like a Native Gensokyian rather than a fanboy.

Low Level Danmaku - You're not sure, but you think you have at least the skills of a stage 1 midboss.
Moderate Plant Conversaion - You can talk with flowers for hours on end. You can also ask them for help, but weather they can or not is very limited.
Youkai - You can now easily relate to non-humans. You will not be attacked by wild Youkai. You may be attacked by certain humans.
>> No. 37394
[x] Leave and head East
[x] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[x] Yes
>> No. 37395
[x] Leave and head East
[x] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[x] Yes
>> No. 37396
>>37393
Only humans I'd think would attack us are Marisa and Reimu. However, since we don't eat people, and are quite polite and respectful, I think we should be fine.
>> No. 37397
[x] Leave and head East
[x] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[x] Yes
>> No. 37398
[ ] Stay and talk with the Three Youkai
>> No. 37399
>>37396

There's also Keine, but she's half human. Though with the way we've helped out around the village she may not attack us.
>> No. 37400
Tripanon is awesome. Although we're a youkai, looks like we're trying to maintain our humanity.
>> No. 37401
Wait, so Tripanonymous is all about not harming plants, right? Wouldn't that rule out drinking beer and sake, since you have to kill plants to make them?
>> No. 37402
[x] Leave and head East
[x] "I wish you good fortune in this Feast".
[x] Yes

You get up from your seat, and walk around behind Rumia. You grab Chen's Left hand, and life it over your shoulder. You dig yourself under her, and lift her body up onto your back.

The others don't seem to mind or care that you took her. Mystia seems relived that she doesn't have to do it herself.

the three of them thank you for your words. "You know, You're actually a pretty nice guy, if not mellowed out a little." Wriggle said, trying to compliment you.

You leave the Food cart and head towards the East. After a while of walking, you notice some landmarks.

To the North is a Tall Mountain with a beautiful Waterfall. To the South is a Large green Forest. The Road Stretch both West and East further. You're certain that you'll eventually come upon the shrine if you continue east. The moon is Still high in the sky. You figure it's past Midnight, and thusly day three now.

[ ] West
[ ] North
[ ] East
[ ] South
>> No. 37404
File 121202449720.jpg - (212.45KB , 500x1600 , notcoolbrah.jpg ) [iqdb]
37404
>>37381
On purpose. Couldn't get that fucker right.

In other news,
>>37354
>> No. 37405
>>37404
Fuck. Awesome. Yes, I love you.
>> No. 37406
[ ] East

East is towards Mayohiga isn't it?
>> No. 37407
[x] East
>>37404
Oh god. The way Wriggle's face is drawn in the last panel. Nutbladder = ruptured.
>> No. 37408
[O] East

To the maiden!

>>37404

Awesome!
>> No. 37409
>>37404

Oh lord, drunken Chen is awesome.
>> No. 37410
[x] East

Onward
>> No. 37411
>>37404

Oh lord, I lol'ed too hard for my own good.

[x] East

You carry Chen in the Direction of the Hakurei Shrine. You think it would be a good way in introduce yourself to the Yakumo Family. "Oh here, I brought your drunk kitty home" "Oh, thank you!" "It's alright, no need to thank me." That's how you hope it goes, anyway.

In the Distance, you finally see the Shrine. As you head further, you eventually walk up the steps. It's still the middle of the night, so you're not quite sure how to go about this.

[ ] Knock on the door loud enough to wake Reimu
[ ] Sneak in and Set Chen down in an Empty bed if you can find one
[ ] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen
[ ] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.
>> No. 37412
[x] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen
[x] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.

The flowers might know.
>> No. 37413
[ ] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen

FUCK YEAH FLOWER TALKAN AND CHEN BLANKETEN.
>> No. 37414
[X] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen.

Ask 'em how we could find Chen's owners.
>> No. 37415
[x] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen
[x] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.
>> No. 37416
[x] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen
[x] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.
The flowers never failed us before!
>> No. 37417
[X] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen.
[X] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.

Maybe the flowers have an idea.
>> No. 37418
[z] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen
[z] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.

Kickin' Rad.
>> No. 37420
File 121202605941.jpg - (183.85KB , 744x690 , DOYOULIKEFLOWERS.jpg ) [iqdb]
37420
>>37386
Hmm?
>> No. 37421
>>37420

That's fucking awesome.
>> No. 37422
[X] Wait outside, and speak with the Flowers. Put your blanket over Chen.
[X] See if there's a way you can find or get Yukari's Attention.

You set Chen down, and untie the blanket from your waist. You place it down over Chen to keep her warm.

Off to the Side, you catch the Hakurei's Personal Garden. You wonder how you can attract Yukari's Attention, and you ask the flowers if it's possible to find her somehow.

The flowers don't appear to know, but you feel a wave of energy spreading across. eventually, the wave of energy flows back into the garden, bringing new information with it.

-get lost-

... Those were the words that formed in your mind when the Energy returned. There is no malice in those words, but then you remember that in order to find Mayohiga, you had to have no idea where you were going. The Advice makes sense now, but now that you realize the flowers can speak with each other, and are always aware of their surroundings, it's has now become immensely hard for you to actually become lost.

It occurs to you, however, that Ran can come and go from mayohiga as freely as she wants, and that since she rivals supercomputers in knowledge, she must be either really good at getting lost, or can find the specific route to Mayohiga. You ask the flowers again if they can lead the way. They're not sure.

[ ] Try to go to Mayohiga
[ ] Try to find is Yukari is out and about and where she is if so
[ ] Wait here and sleep next to Chen.
>> No. 37423
>>37420
You're having a lot of fun with this story, aren't you?
>> No. 37425
[X] Try to go to Mayohiga.

It's brilliant, because if we fail we'll get lost, and therefore end up at Mayohiga.
>> No. 37426
[X] Try to go to Mayohiga.
>> No. 37427
[x] Try to go to Mayohiga.
We aren't leaving Chen(and by proxy, the blanket) behind by picking this, are we?
>> No. 37428
[X] Try to go to Mayohiga

We'll get back to Reimu later.
>> No. 37429
>>37373
We put a lot of points into Mentor when rolling Nemo.
>> No. 37430
>>37420
HAHA, FUCK YES.
>> No. 37431
[x] Try to go to Mayohiga

Easy way to get lost is get drunk and wander aimlessly.
>> No. 37432
[►] Try to go to Mayohiga

i don't like this 'try' context
>> No. 37433
>>37427
Taking Chen along is the point of going to Mayohiga, so Obviously we're be picking her back up with the blanket still on her.

[X] Try to go to Mayohiga.

You try to make it to Mayohiga on your own. You figure that the best way to get there would be to close your eyes and pick a direction. You spin around twice, stop, and head in that direction. You immediately bump into the side of the Hakurei Shrine Well, that didn't work.

You can hear someone snorting behind the wall, followed by a "da...mn, youk...ai ... come back here ... so i could hurt you ..." You figure it must be Reimu. You also think it would be a bad idea to wake her up, so you avoid the shrine altogether.

You pick up Chen, and walk a short ways out to the road. You then close your eyes again, spin around twice, point randomly to your left side, and then go in the direction 140 Degrees to the right of where you pointed. As you walk further, you head into a forest. The trees surrounding you tell you how to walk to avoid hitting any of the plants, and you do so. After walking for a long while, you figure out that it's completely hopeless. You would have to be going through some sort of desert, or snowed in terrain.

You open your eyes and ask the plants where you are. "Magic Forest." Huh? Well, Okay then.

It's still the middle of the night. Head back to the Shrine? Try again? Or find someplace to sleep in the Forest of Magic?

[ ] Go back to the Shrine's Front Yard
[ ] Try to find Marisa's House
[ ] Try to find Alice's House
[ ] Try to find Mayohiga again
[ ] Set Chen down and fall asleep here.
>> No. 37435
[X] Try to find Mayohiga again.

Just keep trying. We have no idea where we're going, so that ought to get us to Mayohiga after a while.
>> No. 37436
[ ] Try to find Mayohiga again
[ ] Refrain from asking the plants for help till you get completely lost.
>> No. 37437
[►] Try to find Mayohiga again


3rd time = charm?
>> No. 37438
Also, we need to practice our danmaku making ability at some point.
>> No. 37439
[ ] Try to find Mayohiga again

Maybe it would work if we became mentally lost. Quick! Attempt to figure out the meaning of life, the universe, and everything without using two-digit numbers!
>> No. 37441
>>37439

101010
>> No. 37442
>>37441

Damn. Time for plan B?
>> No. 37443
[x] Try to find Mayohiga again

You don't want to give up now. You head towards the south.

no no, that won't work at all. You turn around and head in that direction.

No, no, now you're going north. How did getting lost get so hard? Especially in a forest you've never been in before.

You close your eyes, Spin around three times, and walk in that direction. You keep going, but eventually you stop. You're at the Southeastern point of the Forest. You can see an empty field outside a few trees. You don't want to give up on finding Mayohiga ... what should you do?

[ ] Yukari Lives on the border, right? If I head into the Hakurei Border and get lost there, it'll be alright, right?
[ ] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.
[ ] Maybe Ran will come and find Chen. then I could offer to carry her while following Ran
[ ] I give up. (World map)
>> No. 37444
>>37433
Nemo ought to have a pretty easy time in the Forest of Magic: We're pals with the plants, and the local youkai are out at Mystia's eel stand.
>> No. 37445
[ ] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.

Also make a new thread after this.
>> No. 37446
[z] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.

Our powers manifest themselves with greenery around so going some place deserted is probably good.
>> No. 37447
[x] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.

Also get drunk while doing so.
>> No. 37448
[ ] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.
>> No. 37449
[X] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.
>> No. 37450
[X] It's because I'm in a forest. If I need to get lost, I can only do it in a place with little plantlife.

Or we can politely ask the plants to ignore us and not offer any advice for a little while.
>> No. 37451
For some reason, I imagine someone asking us why we've got Chen, and us saying "Oh, it was lying on the ground and didn't seem to be anybody's, so I took it."
>> No. 37452
>Our powers manifest themselves with greenery around so going some place deserted is probably good.

I know of a good place. It is not full of greenery, and you can easily get disoriented...

That's right, you know the place of which I speak.

Time to go to THE LAKE