[Return]
Archived thread

File 121194047941.gif - (6.98KB , 395x296 , NEETeverydayissunday.gif ) [iqdb]
36719 No. 36719
You wake up. It's 10:31 a.m. and you have the entire day to yourself. You're in a small, homey room with a computer, and game systems. The kitchen is right outside your door. How do you feel?

[ ] Bored, I want to play some games.
[ ] I want to check my e-mail to get me going.
[ ] The Kitchen? Now that you mention it, I need breakfast.
[ ] A little tired, let's go back to sleep.

>> No. 36721
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.
>> No. 36722
[x] Very tired; I should never be awake before noon.
>> No. 36724
[X] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.

Yes. Let us be Godsh0tonymous.
>> No. 36725
[x] Eat food, fall asleep on the floor.
>> No. 36726
>>36719

[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.

Godsh0t. Fuck memories.
>> No. 36727
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.

I like this
>> No. 36729
[ ] Horny, lets see if there's anything new in /at/.
>> No. 36730
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.

Sounds like fun
>> No. 36732
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.

UDONGEE RAISIN FROM TWO-WHO
>> No. 36733
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.
THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG ON THE INTERNET. I MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
>> No. 36736
File 121194144519.jpg - (276.54KB , 960x720 , 1207534614098.jpg ) [iqdb]
36736
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.
>> No. 36738
[x] Angry. I want to paint the internet red with my RAGE.

You have a general sense of hate for the world. You woke up two hours too early, and because of it, you want to broadcast your rage to unsuspecting nobodies.

You decide it would be a good time to view your favorite imageboards. You look around, and see a few topics of interest. in /jp/ people are discussing difficulty levels of Touhou Games. in /a/ someone has posted a Naruto thread, and everyone is sage-ing it. In /v/, someone has posted a picture of Snake from MGS3 in brick wall camo standing in front of a brick wall, and everyone is asking why someone posted a picture of just a red brick wall. Which thread do you troll?

[ ] Tell everyone in the /jp/ thread that EoSD is easiest because it only has five stages.
[ ] Search on fanfiction.net for a Naruto/Sasuke slash fic and put quotes in the thread on /a/
[ ] Tell everyone in the /v/ thread that Big Boss dies because of them.
>> No. 36741
>>36738

[x] Go outside. Naked.
>> No. 36742
[x] Spam /jp/ with links to BigAl videos.
>> No. 36744
[ ] Tell everyone in the /v/ thread that Big Boss dies because of them.

No way in hell I'd go for the first one
Rather not have to read the second one's post in any way
That leaves the third one
>> No. 36745
[x] Go to the touhou thread, say "What anime is this?"
>> No. 36747
[x] Tell everyone in the /jp/ thread that EoSD is easiest because it only has five stages.
[x] Search on fanfiction.net for a Naruto/Sasuke slash fic and put quotes in the thread on /a/
[x] Tell everyone in the /v/ thread that Big Boss dies because of them.
MY RAGE IS BOUNDLESS. I CAN NOT BE STOPPED. I WILL NOT BE STOPPED.
>> No. 36748
[x] Go to the touhou thread, say "What anime is this?"
>> No. 36749
>>36738
[ ] Tell everyone in the /jp/ thread that Heaven's Feel is delayed again due to the installer.
>> No. 36750
[x] Tell everyone in the /jp/ thread that EoSD is easiest because it only has five stages.
[x] Search on fanfiction.net for a Naruto/Sasuke slash fic and put quotes in the thread on /a/
[x] Tell everyone in the /v/ thread that Big Boss dies because of them.
>> No. 36753
So far, /v/ is winning at 3 votes, but I want to wait until at least one or two more votes before I start writing. Should I go ahead anyway?
>> No. 36756
[x] Go to the touhou thread, say "What anime is this?"
>> No. 36757
>>36745
You magnificent bastard. THIS.

[x] Go to the touhou thread, say "What anime is this?"
>> No. 36758
>>36753
Do it.
>> No. 36759
[x] Go to the touhou thread, say "What anime is this?"
>> No. 36760
Perhaps I'm just easily irritable tonight, but what the fuck happened to asking before jumping off on an adventure like this? Not even an explanation either.
>> No. 36761
[x] Go to the touhou thread, say "What anime is this?"

You decide to troll the /jp/ thread, and immediately you plan on telling everyone you play easy mode. However, a differing thought enters your mind, and you remember back to the hideous youtube comments. you write down feinging ignorance of the game's origins.

you check back on the topic later, to find several people going "lern2google" and "ಠ_ಠ". You feel minimal satisfaction from the bland reaction. oh well, you could always ...

[ ] Play some games
[ ] Eat something
[ ] Go back to bed
>> No. 36763
>>36760
I think less than half the current stories going "asked" before starting, so much as they just announced it. Although, you've got a point on the explanation thing, most have had something like that.
>> No. 36764
>>36760
Don't worry its not just you.
Ne ways for now I'll see how the story goes. But seriously if starting stories randomly becomes a trend then the main page will become over saturated. It won't be a pretty sight. Next time if someone has an idea for a story please make sure we don't have enough already.
>> No. 36765
>>36763

But I want to surprise everyone.
>> No. 36766
[X] Go back to bed.

This bland and dreary world isn't worth staying awake for.
>> No. 36768
>>36763

You'd be surprised, actually. Nine out of fourteen did start by asking "Hey, want another?".

>>36764
>>Ne ways
>>sight.

ಠ_ಠ
Please do not troll when address my point.
>> No. 36769
[X] Go back to bed

Time for the main event.
>> No. 36771
[x] Go back to bed, Garfield.
>> No. 36777
File 121194618153.jpg - (97.47KB , 450x314 , sunflowers.jpg ) [iqdb]
36777
I apologize for not even announcing or explaining anything, but in my defense, things were getting pretty slow around here, and only Snake has posted writefaggotree in /th/ in the past half a week.

[x] Go back to bed

Ehh, you're pretty tired. You figure since you don't have anything to do, you should just go to sleep. Oh well.

As you drift off to unconsciousness, you recount the memoral parts of the day.

Results:
Got on the Computer
Trolled /jp/ with "What Anime is this?"

Analysis:
Technophile Touhou meetings+
"What? Are you stupid?" - Yuka
nothing else happened - Finish analysis

Starting point Final Result - Yuka's Flower Fields

You yawn as you wake up. You reach over, and find that you're lying in the middle of a dirt field. You stand up, wondering what happened when you find there are Sunflowers planted everywhere. They all seem to be watching you.

[ ] Scream for Help
[ ] Watch them back
[ ] Look around for others
[ ] Examine the field closely.
>> No. 36778
[ ] Watch them back
>> No. 36779
[x] Watch them back
Challenge the flowers to a staring contest.
>> No. 36780
[ ] Watch them back

Flower staring contest GO!
>> No. 36781
[ ] fap
>> No. 36782
[X] Watch them back.

Mmm. Sunflowers. Pretty.

Plus, opportunity to meet the moe youkai is good.
>> No. 36784
[ ] Watch them back

and then

[ ] Salt the ground
>> No. 36785
[x] Watch them back.
[x] You're still boiling with RAGE. Ponder the possibility of converting pure RAGE into danmaku.
>> No. 36786
File 121194713254.png - (370.40KB , 501x501 , yuka.png ) [iqdb]
36786
[x] Watch them back

The Flowers scare you at first, but you're not one to be beaten by meer plants. You stare back, intently towards the flowers. They stay, unmoving, unwavering, even in the wind. You don't even blink, when suddenly an audible scream comes from the other side of the Field. The Flowers turn towards the location of the scream.

Awesome, you just won a staring contest against an entire field of flowers.

... Wait a minute, they turned away? What's up with these flowers. And what was the scream anyway? It ended pretty abruptly, and you turn your attention to where the flowers now point. All you see is a cute green haired girl with a parasol that looks like a flower. Sitting next to her is a black spot, that appears to be smoking a little. None of the flowers around the black spot are hurt.

The Green haired woman turns to you. she seems to mouth something as if she were annoyed. She loftly jumps towards you, seemingly floating down next to you.

"Hello" she says pleasently, not a hint of malice in her voice. "Have you come to pay your respects to the flowers?

[ ] Reply peacefully that you have
[ ] Greet the Woman herself, ignoring the question
[ ] Tell her she's cute. Make a reference to Youkai Moe
[ ] Tell her you are not interested in the flowers and that you just woke up.
>> No. 36787
[ ] Reply peacefully that you have.
>> No. 36788
>>36786
[ ] Reply peacefully that you have
>> No. 36789
[X] Try to pick some flowers

So pretty, I must take them home!
>> No. 36791
[x] Reply peacefully that you have
[x] Tell her she's cute.
[x] Tell her you like her Cosplay outfit. She makes a GREAT Yuka.
>> No. 36792
[z] Reply peacefully that you have.

Ah, shit. Yuka's a fucking time bomb and I don't want to piss her off. Unless we already did.
>> No. 36793
[X] Reply peacefully that you have
>> No. 36795
[X] Reply peacefully that you have.
[X] Tell her she's cute. Make a reference to Youkai Moe.

Yuuka moe~
>> No. 36796
>Ah, shit. Yuka's a fucking time bomb and I don't want to piss her off. Unless we already did.

Everyone is automatically pissed off at you, but doesn't hold it against you personally.

[x] Reply peacefully that you have

"Good, good." She says, seemingly relieved at your politeness. "Most of you only come to see me. It's nice to meet someone who shares an interest in the flowers."

She bows to you, and gently leaps away, leaving you alone to enjoy the flowers by yourself. you kind of hoped she would stay to speak with you, but you're glad enough that Yuka had enjoyed speaking to you.

You are particularly confused by what she ment by "Most of you." You turn to look at the flowers again, and they are staring at you. They somehow look more peaceful than when you first arrived, though.

[ ] Search through the fields, looking for Yuka, being careful not to step on the plants.
[ ] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.
[ ] Exit the Fields, being careful not to step on the plants
[ ] Step on the plants.
>> No. 36799
[x] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.
Last time they lost due to a fluke. TIME FOR ROUND TWO, MOTHERFUCKERS.
>> No. 36800
[ ] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.
>> No. 36801
[X] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.

We can search for Yuuka after appreciating the flowers more. And we don't want to hurt any of them accidentally.
>> No. 36802
[X] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.
Give Yuka some time, unless you want to be reduced to a pile of ashes.
>> No. 36803
[X] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.

This time, we shall win by honorable means!
>> No. 36805
[X] Sit down and continue watching the flowers.

You look under yourself, and clear a spot for you to sit down. You look back at the flowers that you won the staring contest with. They don't seem as interested in the staring contest anymore, and for some reason neither do you. You eventually begin to speak to the plants, regarding them as actual people. You entertain the thought that you're going insane, but you tell yourself that it's Yuka's fault that these plants seem so sentient. Eventually, you get tired, and lay down, falling asleep.

There is an explosion nearby that startles you awake. You look over to the origin, and find Yuka again, standing next to another black spot. None of the surrounding flowers are hurt. You stand up to ask Yuka what happened, when you noticed a plaid blanket fell off of your body. Somebody most of put it on you while you were asleep.

You notice that while the sun had been out today, it is now under the veil of night. As such, you can't see too well. It's also cool tonight. Yuka spots you awake, and gently leaps to your side again.

"Did I wake you? The Flowers seem to enjoy your company."

[ ] Ask why Yuka keeps blowing things up around her
[ ] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time
[ ] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you
[ ] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories
>> No. 36806
[ ] Step on the plants.
>> No. 36807
>>36805
Doh
[ ] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories
>> No. 36808
[ ] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time
[ ] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you
[ ] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories

WALL ME
>> No. 36811
[z] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time
[z] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you
[z] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories
>> No. 36812
[x] Ask what she meant when she said "Most of you" last time
[x] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you
[x] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories
>> No. 36813
[ ] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time
[ ] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you
[ ] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories
>> No. 36816
[X] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time.
[X] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you.

No need to ask if the flowers listen to our stories. They do. That's why talking to plants makes them grow better.
>> No. 36817
[x] Ask why Yuka keeps blowing things up around her
[x] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time
>> No. 36819
Why is nobody asking why the hell we appear on the sunflower field?
>> No. 36820
>>36819

You've got to ease into it with a situation like this.
>> No. 36821
[X] Ask what she ment when she said "Most of you" last time.
[X] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you.
>> No. 36822
>>36819
We fell asleep and somehow woke up next to a Touhoe in a sunflower field. We're obviously lucid dreaming.

Which means that once we wake up, everyone in our dream world is going to die. What a predicament we're in now. I DON'T WANT YUKA TO DIE.
>> No. 36823
[X] Ask why Yuka keeps blowing things up around her
[X] Ask what she meant when she said "Most of you" last time

I imagine these two will more or less lead into each other anyway, so...

>>36819
Maybe we think it's just a dream.
>> No. 36825
Pen Sign [Wall of Text]

[x] Ask if the flowers are really listening to your stories

"Yes, they are." She says with a tone of Mysticallity in her voice. "They enjoy listening to you very much. I'm so glad that I've finally found one as exceptional as you."

[x] Ask if she was the one who put a blanket over you

"Oh my, I suppose that was a rather embarrassingly affectionate thing of my to do." She looks to the Side and blushes. Youkai Moe~. "it got cold out, after all, and I wanted to keep you alive for a while yet."

[x] Ask what she meant when she said "Most of you" last time

"You don't know?" She asks with a curious look on her face. "You must have just recently woken up then. Yes, it makes sense that you would want to wake up in the flowers, since you seem to enjoy them as much as they do you."

a Seriously look spreads across her face. "There are ... " She pauses, looking for the right words. "A group of people ..." she seems to be struggling how to put it without offending you. She gives up. "They're from the outside world. They enter without even crossing the border. The fall asleep, and wake up randomly in here, Gensokyo. They're all dressed weird, as weird as you, and they tend to do crazy things. We call them ... 'Fanboys'" she finally explains.

Fanboys? Wait, exactly how easy is it to get here in Gensokyo? You ask her for more clearification.

"I don't know the details. I believe someone intentionally left a hole in the Hakurei Border so that food would poor into for youkai to eat, however holes seem to be opening up in existence itself, allowing an abundance of people in. Most of these people seem to have knowledge of this world and all of it's things. Many of the things they spread have no basis, and only serve to annoy us."

"Because I like you, so much." She continues. "I'll warn you this. Please, try not to make references to what the fanboys call "In-jokes." She seems to have a stern look on your face.

That was a lot to handle. Are people really pouring into Gensokyo so fast that it's starting to irritate the natives that much? You feel glad that you tried to earnestly earn Yuka's admiration now. But still, your a little ticked off. After all, in all of those stories you've read, there's only suppose to be one anon.

-All of those stories-

Now that you think about it, if people can break through reality to find themselves in Gensokyo, then all of those stories you've read must just be the people waiting in line to get in. You wonder how these fanboys have begun to affect people.

"Oh." Yuka said in moderate surprise. "Another one already? Oh, hey!" She turns towards you and grabs your attention. "Would you like to meet one of the others? It seems another one of your kind has stepped into the flower field."

[ ] Tell her you'll go with her
[ ] tell her you want to speak to the guy
[ ] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.
[ ] Tell her you want to go and see what it's like elsewhere.
>> No. 36826
[x] tell her you want to speak to the guy
Then we'll call him a meme-spouting faggot and punch him in the face.
>> No. 36829
>Notepad.exe Sign [Wall of Text]
fixed

[x] Tell her you'll go with her
[x] tell her you want to speak to the guy
>> No. 36830
[X] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.

I like the flowers. Screw outsider boy, he can get toasted for all I care.
>> No. 36831
[X] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.
>> No. 36832
[X] Tell her you'll go with her
[X] Tell her you want to speak to the guy

Thank god we didn't go the Youkai Moe~ route.
>> No. 36833
[X] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.
>> No. 36834
[ ] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.

Fuckhead's gonna get himself Mastersparked.
>> No. 36835
[X] Tell her you'll go with her
[X] Tell her you want to speak to the guy
>> No. 36836
[z] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.
>> No. 36837
[x] Tell her you want to speak to the guy
My inner troll wants to spoil MGS4 to him and watch him rage seconds before he dies.
>> No. 36838
[ ] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.
>> No. 36839
[X] Tell her you're fine here with the flowers.

Fireworks are best when viewed from a distance.
>> No. 36840
[x] Tell her you'll go with her
>> No. 36841
Also, sorry for not being clear, but "I want to speak to the guy" Means you were gonna talk to him. "I'll go with you" Means that you'll get front row seats to the fireworks.

[x] Tell her your fine here with the flowers.

"Okay" She says politely, and leaps off in the direction of the other side of the field. You keep watching her as she lands quite a ways over. You can she her distant figure facing another, larger and equally distant figure. She has her eyes closed, and is smiling. You figure the guy must have said something wrong, because her eyes open and she is no longer smiling. She disappears, and you can see two Yukas appearing above the larger figure. They both fire two beams of light that easily engulf them. She re-emerges into a single Yuka and stands next to the large black spot that was formerly the large figure. The surrounding flowers were not hurt.

[ ] Wait for Yuka to come back
[ ] Pull the blanket back over yourself and try to sleep the rest of the night
[ ] Tell the flowers you think Yuka is very amazing with that destructive power.
[ ] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
>> No. 36842
[ ] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
[ ] Pull the blanket back over yourself and try to sleep the rest of the night
>> No. 36843
[x] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
>> No. 36844
[x] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
"When I go back to my world, I'm going to troll them twice as hard just for you."
>> No. 36845
[X] Wait for Yuka to come back.
[X] Tell the flowers you think Yuka is very amazing with that destructive power.
[X] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.

Because I do like Yuuka, unhinged as she is.
>> No. 36846
[X] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
[X] Pull the blanket back over yourself and try to sleep the rest of the night
>> No. 36847
[x] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
[x] Pull the blanket back over yourself and try to sleep the rest of the night
>> No. 36848
[x] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
[x] Wait for Yuka to come back.
Not ready for sleep yet. Need to see more fireworks.
>> No. 36849
[X] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
[X] Wait for Yuka to come back.

Maybe we could get her to tuck us in.
>> No. 36850
[ ] Wait for Yuka to come back
[ ] Tell the flowers you think Yuka is very amazing with that destructive power.
[ ] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
>> No. 36851
[X] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.
[X] Pull the blanket back over yourself and try to sleep the rest of the night

I find myself liking these flowers more and more.
Now if only they could talk back to us directly, and maybe rustle us up some booze...
>> No. 36852
[x] Tell the flowers that you're sorry for all of these people bothering Yuka.

When you finish apologizing, a gust of wind blows from your back. The flowers in front of are blown back slightly, and spring forward. The resulting motion looks as if the flowers are nodding forgivingly. You smile to yourself

[x] Pull the blanket back over yourself and try to sleep the rest of the night

You're still tired from being waken up during the night. You pull the blanket over yourself, and you try to fall asleep. You feel a pair of feet landing gently next to you. You pretend you've already fallen asleep. Yuka leaps off again, leaving you to rest, in which you finally do.

you wake up some time later, still under the blanket. You begin to wonder if you're see home again. The sun is in the east, so it must be morning. You get up, and neatly fold the blanket. Yuka is nowhere to be found.

[ ] Go and search for Yuka
[ ] Speak to the flowers some more.
[ ] Search the Flower Field.
[ ] Exit the Flower field, telling the flowers that you'll be back later.

Do you want to keep the blanket with you, or leave it here if you go somewhere?

[ ] Take it with you
[ ] Leave it
>> No. 36853
[ ] Speak to the flowers some more.

Youkai moe will return to us eventually. I loev the flowers.
>> No. 36854
[x] Exit the Flower field, telling the flowers that you'll be back later.
RAGE IS AT BOILING POINT. MUST FIND COMPUTER TO EXPEND RAGE.
[x] Take it with you
What did we fall asleep in, anyways? Our t-shirt and boxers?
>> No. 36855
[X] Speak to the flowers some more.
[X] Search the Flower Field.
[X] Ask the flowers if there's anything interesting to see around here.

Could be good to know. I like these guys. Gotta give 'em a "Good Morning" at least.
>> No. 36856
[X] Speak to the flowers some more.
>> No. 36857
[X] Speak to the flowers some more.
[X] Search the Flower Field.
[X] Ask the flowers if there's anything interesting to see around here.
>> No. 36858
[X] Go and search for Yuka.
[X] Take it with you.
>> No. 36859
[X] Speak to the flowers some more.

And when we finally run out of things to say to them?

We SING.
>> No. 36860
[z] Speak to the flowers some more.
[z] Search the Flower Field.
[z] Ask the flowers if there's anything interesting to see around here.
>> No. 36861
[z] Search the flower field for Yuka while speaking to the flowers some more.
[e] Take blanket (dust it off and fold it up first.)
>> No. 36863
[x] Speak to the flowers some more.
[x] Search the Flower Field.

Talk to them while walking around the field. Don't know if all of them hear what others have heard.
>> No. 36864
[X] Speak to the flowers some more.
[X] Search the Flower Field.
>> No. 36865
>>36859
Anon in Gensokyo the Musical? Sure, I'll take it.
>> No. 36866
Speaking to the flowers wins, but it seems people want to go look around, too. Okay.

It's up to your imagination what he fell asleep in. He probably fell asleep in what you were wearing last night. He might even have been naked this whole time.

[X] Speak to the flowers some more.
[X] Ask the flowers if there's anything interesting to see around here.

You speak softly to the flowers, and they seem to respond as if they were awake. Do flowers even sleep you wonder? You look around the field, and ask them if there's anything in particular you should take a look at while you're here. The flowers slowly turn to a single direction. In the distance, you can see a Red house with a Green roof. It was always there, but you didn't notice until now, since you were either looking at Yuka, or speaking to the flowers.

[X] Search the Flower Field.
[x] take it with you

You grab the folded Blanket in your hands, and tuck it under your arm. You carry it towards the House the Flowers just pointed out to you.

As you walk towards the house, you notice several black spots across the field. None of the flowers next to them are hurt.

You finally reach the house. Some parts of it are painted white, and it seems like the Field of Flowers is the House's Garden. No, no, that's not quite it. It's seems like the the House belongs to the field of flowers, instead.

[ ] Enter the house
[ ] Knock on the Door
[ ] Ask loudly if Yuka is inside the house
[ ] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36867
[X] Speak to the flowers some more.

Such good listeners. Youkai moe will return eventually.

[X] Take it with you

We're not really going anywhere, but just in case.
>> No. 36868
[X] Knock on the Door.

Best to be polite when it comes to Yuuka.
>> No. 36869
[ ] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36871
[X] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36872
[ ] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36873
[X] Knock on the Door

If no answer, then:

[X] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36874
File 121195450653.gif - (86.19KB , 250x188 , RESPEK KNUCKLES.gif ) [iqdb]
36874
[x] RESPEK KNUCKLES with the flowers. Who's awesome? You're awesome!
>> No. 36875
[X] Ask the flowers if anybody is home
>> No. 36876
[x] Knock on the Door
We are hungry. Need food badly.
>> No. 36879
[X] Knock on the Door
>> No. 36881
For some reason, I keep thinking maybe this Anon is on acid.

Not the kind of acid you see in the movies, that makes people go batshit insane and froth at the mouth, but the other kind of acid, the one that makes you look at a ceramic plate and go 'oh, that's a nice plate there, a ceramic plate, and it has a design, and it's a ceramic plate, and I think I'll just look at it a bit more, because it has a design, and it's a plate, and it has a design, and I'll take a look at the design on the plate, and it's a ceramic plate, and I'm looking at it, and it has a design, and it's a plate, and it's a ceramic plate, and it has a design, and I think I'll look at the design some more, because it's a nice design, the design on the plate, the ceramic plate, and I'll just look at the plate a while, the ceramic plate, and it has a nice design and I'm looking at the design, and the design is on a plate, and it's a ceramic plate, and I'm looking at it, because it's a nice design, this design on the plate, and I'm looking at the plate, and it's a nice-looking plate, and it's made of ceramic, and I'm looking at it, and it has a nice design, so I'm looking at the plate, and it's a ceramic plate, and I'm looking at it, because it has a nice design, a nice design on a plate, and it's a nice plate, and it's a ceramic plate, and I'm looking at the ceramic, and it has a pretty nice design, and it's a design on the plate, and I'm looking at the plate, and it's a nice plate, and...'
>> No. 36883
>>36874

If this keeps up, I many have to give you guys Flower Related Abilities.

Also, need one more for Knock and two more for Sit Quietly. If no one responds I'll go ahead with knock.
>> No. 36884
[x] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
Flower Route go.
>> No. 36885
[x] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36886
[ ] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.

LOEV flowers. They are our friends.
>> No. 36888
[X] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.

Probably "safer" to do this, rather than pissing Yuka off.
>> No. 36889
[X] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.
>> No. 36890
>>If this keeps up, I many have to give you guys Flower Related Abilities.

FUCK YEAH.
>> No. 36891
File 121195597142.jpg - (4.22KB , 93x153 , Napyuka.jpg ) [iqdb]
36891
[x] Sit down next to the flowers outside the house, and talk to them while you wait for Yuka to show up.

You lay down to the side of the house, and begin talking with the flowers here. They respond to you, and seem cheered that you are talking with them. You can tell, because the petals seem to open up as if you were the sun yourself. You talk quietly with them, and wait for Yuka to show up.

A good part of the day goes by when you finally see someone in the corner of your eyes. She's standing in the house, by the window's side. She has short green hair, like Yuka's but now she is wearing a pink hat and nightgown. For some odd reason, she's also wearing a giant pocket watch over her shoulder.

The girl looks out the window, and has an embarrassed look on her face. She ducks out the side of the window, and shortly you see a fully dressed Yuka come out of the door and greet you.

[ ] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[ ] Tell her the Flowers are very nice to talk to
[ ] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.
[ ] Ask if you can come inside.
>> No. 36892
>>36881
Tripping balls, but gently.
>> No. 36893
[ ] Ask if you woke her up, concerned

And then ease into

[ ] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.
>> No. 36894
[X] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[X] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.
>> No. 36895
[ ] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[ ] Tell her the Flowers are very nice to talk to
[ ] Ask if you can come inside.
>> No. 36896
[x] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[x] Ask her if you can come inside
[x] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.
We'll discuss flowers over breakfast.
>> No. 36897
[X] Tell her the Flowers are very nice to talk to
[X] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.

She'll be happy to know we're getting along so well with her friends, and #3 will probably lead to her offering #4 herself, which is even better.
>> No. 36898
[X] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[X] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.
>> No. 36899
[X] Ask if you woke her up, concerned

We're a kinder, gentler Anon.
>> No. 36900
>>36891
ack. Worst picture choice possible.

Nevertheless...
[z] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[e] Tell her the Flowers are very nice to talk to

Tripnonymous' unflappable, relaxed attitude is kind of fun. It's like in Office Space, right after he receives the hypnosis.
>> No. 36901
File 121195651414.jpg - (106.97KB , 408x678 , sadface.jpg ) [iqdb]
36901
>>36881
It's the flowers.
Just by looking at them I've lost the ability to RAGE. I haven't been this emotionally moved by 3D graphics since Metal Gear Solid 3.
>> No. 36902
>>36883

That would be fine. Aside from the temporary soul possession stuff, we haven't had a story about actually becoming a youkai yet.
>> No. 36903
[x] Ask if you woke her up, concerned
[x] Ask her if you can come in.
[x] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.
>> No. 36904
Sorry, I forgot to say this in the last post, but I wanted to apologize for the poor quality of the Image.

[X] Ask if you woke her up, concerned

"What? Oh, no no no, if you had woken me up, I probably would have sparked at you."

You're not entirely sure what she meant by sparked, but considering Marisa's Master Spark, and what Yuka did to the figure, you can make a pretty safe guess.

[X] Tell her that you're getting kind of hungry since you haven't eaten for what you're almost sure is a two days and a half.

"Oh my!" She says. "Well, you've only been here a day, right? Didn't you eat before you left?"

You gently remind her that you did not plan on appearing in gensokyo.

"Oh my!" She says, in a concerned tone. You try desperately to fight off the notions of Youkai Moe. "Well, I guess I should give you something to eat. I never usually about food, so it never crossed my mind that you'd be hungry." You believe that she doesn't think about food often, considering how she deals with the other fanboys. Very wasteful indeed.

"What do you usually eat?"

[ ] I'm a vegetarian
[ ] I'd like some eggs.
[ ] A nice burger or steak would be great.
[ ] Pussy
>> No. 36905
[x] A nice burger or steak would be great.
I WANT MEAT.
>> No. 36908
[X] A nice burger or steak would be great.
>> No. 36909
>>36904
[x] A nice burger or steak would be great.

I'm not sure vegetarian would sit well with her. Since she loves plants.
>> No. 36910
[X] I'd like some eggs.

Just make sure they're cooked, and we don't need to worry about the mother trying to kill us.

>>I'm a vegetarian
Why not just say "I like to eat sunflower seeds"? Better yet, slap a big old "KILL ME NOW PLEASE" sign on your face?
>> No. 36911
[x] "Hmm... what do you have?"

>[ ] I'm a vegetarian
I would avoid this.
>> No. 36912
[ ] A nice burger or steak would be great.
>> No. 36913
[x] A nice burger or steak would be great.
ESPECIALLY if it's made from PEOPLE, Yuka.
>> No. 36914
[ ] A nice burger or steak would be great.

Vegetarian is a no-go since the youkai moe loves plants. I'd avoid the eggs just to be safe from any of the hated "in-jokes" she warned us about.
>> No. 36915
>>36911
>>36910
>>36909

Actually, if you had selected Vegetarian, I would have given you the option of explaining yourself, in which you could have said you were a Fruititarian.

For those who don't know, the Fruititarians are people who eat in such a manner that nothing has to die, not even plants, for the sake of their survival. That would have really impressed her.

>>36914
Eggs is not considered a Meme in this story, but it does active the nerves of a certain few people. If you meet these people, why not try it out on them?

[x] A nice burger or steak would be great

She smiles brightly, and heads inside. She doesn't even say anything to you, and it seems like she's already preparing something for you to eat.

[ ] Talk to the flowers while she's cooking
[ ] Head inside and watch her cook
[ ] go up to the window and watch her cook
>> No. 36916
[ ] Talk to the flowers while she's cooking
>> No. 36917
[X] Talk to the flowers while she's cooking

What the hell ARE we talking to them about, anyway?
>> No. 36918
[X] Talk to the flowers while she's cooking

"So, chaps, how's that photosynthesis going?"
>> No. 36919
>Eggs is not considered a Meme in this story
Oh, it's ALWAYS a meme.

But yeah, I'm betting Mystia would not be happy. But fuck her. We're hanging with Yuuka. Shit is so cash.
>> No. 36920
[X] Talk to the flowers while she's cooking
>> No. 36921
What I mean to say is that Eggs will not enrage anyone except for Mystia, for obvious reasons, and certain others, for very specific reasons.

[X] Talk to the flowers while she's cooking

You sit down next to the flowers, and begin to tell them more stories. The time passes quickly, and Yuka appears again. She brings out a large Steak. It appears to be seasoned with nothing more than Pepper and Salt.

You don't even think to ask what kind of meat it is when you cut off a piece and eat it. It's rather tough, but it's moist, and is slightly raw in the middle.

[ ] This is delicious! Tell her so!
[ ] Thank her politely for the food
[ ] Give Criticism on the bland seasoning
[ ] Ask what kind of meat it is

Then

[ ] Talk with Yuka more
[ ] Tell her you want to spend more time with the flower
[ ] Ask if you can come inside
>> No. 36922
[ ] Thank her politely for the food
[ ] Tell her you want to spend more time with the flower

I WANT MY PLANT POWERS DAMN IT.
>> No. 36923
[x] Thank her politely for the food
[x] Tell her you want to spend more time with the flower
>> No. 36924
[X] This is delicious! Tell her so!
That's some tasty fanboy!

[X] Talk with Yuka more
>> No. 36925
[z] Thank her politely for the food
[z] Tell her you want to spend more time with the flower
>> No. 36926
[X] Thank her politely for the food
[X] This is delicious! Tell her so!

We should be able to do both

[X] Talk with Yuka more

We've spent most of the day talking to flowers, I'm sure they wouldn't mind us talking to Yuka while we eat.
>> No. 36927
[X] Thank her politely for the food
[X] This is delicious! Tell her so!
Just like Mama's cooking ;_;
[x] Ask her what kind of meat this is
I just HAVE to know what you used to make this flavor!
[x] Talk with Yuka more
>> No. 36928
[X] This is delicious! Tell her so!
[x] Talk with Yuka more
>> No. 36929
[X] This is delicious! Tell her so!
[X] Talk with Yuka more
>> No. 36930
[X] This is delicious! Tell her so!
[x] Talk with Yuka more
>> No. 36931
[X] Thank her politely for the food

Yuka Beams. She seems glad that you enjoyed the meal. "It's no problem at all. I haven't had anyone else to cook for in a while, so I was worried I wouldn't be good."

[X] Talk with Yuka more

"Sure, I'd love to answer any more questions you may have." She said cheerfully. "Oops, wait a minute. Someone else showed up, you'll have to hold that thought."

[ ] Have her take you to watch the new fanboy
[ ] Ask if you can speak with him
[ ] Wait patiently, speak with the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 36932
And to continue Tripnonymous' unfazability, if she says it's people...
Then we should --without hesitation, and inf act with a pleasantly surprised and appreciative tone-- respond brightly that it tastes a lot better than you could have imagined.
>> No. 36933
[X] Ask if you can speak with him
>> No. 36934
[X] Ask if you can speak with him

THEN watch her Spark 'im.
>> No. 36936
You know, I just pictured Alice's house being full of people constantly shouting old memes at eachother while she goes insane. I lol'd.
>> No. 36937
[ ] Wait patiently, speak with the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 36938
[x] Ask if you can speak with him
More like "Ask if you can troll him", am I right?!
>> No. 36939
[ ] Wait patiently, speak with the flowers in the mean time.
>> No. 36940
[X] Have her take you to watch the new fanboy

While we happily chew our meal, we'll give the fanboy a ray of hope by our mere presence. And then he gets sparked.
>> No. 36941
>>36936
Actually, that may very well be happening right now. The only reason things are calm here is because Yuka has an effective, if not heartless, way of dealing with the people that annoy her.
>> No. 36942
Things seem to be winding down. I'll get going for a little bit, and I'll head to bed if I still have a hard time getting votes in.

[x] Tell her you want to speak to the guy

"Really? I'm not sure I should let you. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that ... well, we have our way of dealing with people by testing them. If they pass, like you, then they are free to stay, like you. If they don't, then we ... well, we send them 'away'"

You're not sure how far "away" is, but you're pretty sure the it makes more work for the poor red-haired Shinigami.

"Okay." She finally says. "Just for you." She holds you up effortlessly in her left arm, and gently leaps in the direction of another side of the field. She gently lands in front of a greasy fat man with a shirt that says "+1 shirt" on it. Yuka drops you and you land on your feet. The guys looks questioningly at you.

"Huh? What are you doing here with Miss little Youkai Moe?"

Yuka immediately seems ticked off, but you raise your hand in front of her. She remembers she agreed to let you talk to him, and lowers her parasol.

[ ] Tell the man that you are Yuka's boyfriend, and that he should leave her alone
[ ] Tell the Man that "No, you will be killed by demons."
[ ] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in gensokyo.
[ ] Punch him in the face
>> No. 36943
[ ] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in gensokyo.
>> No. 36944
[ ] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in Gensokyo.
>> No. 36945
[ ] Tell the Man that "No, you will be killed by demons."
>> No. 36946
[ ] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in Gensokyo.

God, I'd rather he just die instead.
>> No. 36947
[x] Punch him in the face
>> No. 36948
[z] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in Gensokyo.
>> No. 36949
[x] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in Gensokyo.
>> No. 36950
[X] Tell him he deserves to die for his stupidity and step aside.
>> No. 36951
[X] Let Yuka kill the Fatlus.
>> No. 36952
>"Huh? What are you doing here with Miss little Youkai Moe?"
...
[x] Punch him in the face
>> No. 36953
>God, I'd rather he just die instead.

That was the punch in the face option.

[x] Tell the Man that it is too dangerous to say things like that, and never to spout memes while in Gensokyo.

The guy takes a look at you. He sees that since Yuka was carrying you, your advice must have been good advice. He also noticed that Yuka seemed to have been angered when he said 'youkai moe'.

"Okay." He says "But how do I go about getting Yuka to love me?"

You cringe at the words. The way he said it so plainly, as if She wasn't even there. As if you were some sort of game master, telling him how to play. It's also obvious from Yuka's face that he no longer had the ability to court Yuka, if he even had a chance in the first place.

[ ] Tell him the Secret to Yuka's Love
[ ] Don't tell him
[ ] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
>> No. 36954
[ ] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
>> No. 36955
[x] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
We should've punched him in the face from the start. Shaaaaaaame.
>> No. 36956
>>36953
[ ] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
>> No. 36957
[ ] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy

DIE BITCH DIE.
>> No. 36958
[z] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
>> No. 36959
[X] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
>> No. 36960
[X] Punch him in the face
[X] Tell the Man never to spout memes while in gensokyo.

Fuck politeness.
>> No. 36961
[X] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy

Christ, it's painful to imagine this scenario. We should have just punched the fucker and be done with it.
>> No. 36962
[x] Punch him in the face, tell Yuka you give up on this guy.
It's not too late to punch him in the face, right? I still can't believe everyone voted AGAINST punching him in the face.
>> No. 36964
[X] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy

bye
>> No. 36965
>>36960
Curse my slowpokery.

[X] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy
>> No. 36966
[ ] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy.

Considering being atomized by Yuka's Master Spark only takes at most a couple of seconds, as opposed to the more horribly brutal ways to die in Gensokyo, this might just be an act of mercy.
>> No. 36967
[x] Tell Yuka that you give up on this guy

You turn around to face Yuka. She face turns into a bright smile, and her eyes glow a deep scarlet red.

She disappears, and reappears in double form. You notice that one of the Yukas has her hair covering her left eye. you think it's kind of cute.

[ ] Walk away, not caring for the commotion behind you
[ ] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies
[ ] Keep watching Yuka as she uses her double spark.
>> No. 36968
[ ] Walk away, not caring for the commotion behind you

Fuck him, we're stone cold.
>> No. 36969
[x] Keep watching Yuka as she uses her double spark.
Take me now, you insane, powerful, and lovable beast.
>> No. 36970
[ ] Walk away, not caring for the commotion behind you
>> No. 36971
>She face turns

sorry guys, that was fucked up. If Spellcheck doesn't catch it, I usually can't find it and fix it before I post.
>> No. 36972
[ ] Keep watching Yuka as she uses her double spark.

Youkai moe~
>> No. 36973
[X] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies

( ಠ_ಠ )
>> No. 36974
[x] Keep watching Yuka as she uses her double spark.
>> No. 36975
[X] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies

Be sure to give him the finger.
>> No. 36976
[X] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies

Bird is fine, but I favor a quick bye-bye wave.
>> No. 36977
[x] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies
[x] Keep watching Yuka as she uses her double spark.

I want to see both sides of the picture in order to capture the true beauty of Yuka exacting her revenge.
>> No. 36978
Watch Yuka or Watch the Guy die?

I personally want to pick the guy dieing, but the votes are even, and I have to follow them. I need a tie breaker.
>> No. 36979
[X] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies
>> No. 36980
>>36978
I like both.
>> No. 36981
>>36978

[x] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies
>> No. 36982
I can't do both, sorry. This is actually a deciding factor of two things. One being Yuka's Affection rating getting a potential Boost, and the other is ... well, let's just say that if one boosts Moe, the other must boost the other part.

[X] Turn around to watch the guys face as he dies

You turn back to the Guy. He knows what Yuka is about to do. Fear wells up in his face. He looks towards you, and asks for your help. You're hate for him has welled up enough that you cheerfully smile to him, and wave your fingers up and down. The full force of two Sparks merge onto the large man's form, and you can feel the brunt of the energy pushing you away. The damage is done, and the energy dissipates. There is nothing left of the man except for a black spot where he was. The Flowers next to the black spot are not hurt. Neither are you.

You turn to smile to Yuka. That was more fun to watch than you expected. Yuka lands in front of you. "Now, what did you want to talk about?" She asks politely.

[ ] Tell her you want to go to the house before you talk
[ ] Ask about what it's like in other parts of gensokyo, especially with idiots like him running around
[ ] Tell her you forgot, and that you want to speak with the flowers
[ ] ask her if you can keep the blanket that you left by the side of the house.
>> No. 36983
[ ] Ask about what it's like in other parts of gensokyo, especially with idiots like him running around

The field is as good as the house to talk in.
>> No. 36984
[ ] Ask about what it's like in other parts of Gensokyo, especially with idiots like him running around
>> No. 36985
[X] Ask about what it's like in other parts of gensokyo, especially with idiots like him running around
[X] ask her if you can keep the blanket that you left by the side of the house.
>> No. 36986
[x] Tell her you forgot, and that you want to speak with the flowers.

We've pushed our luck enough for the day.
>> No. 36987
[x] Ask about what it's like in other parts of gensokyo, especially with idiots like him running around
[x] ask her if you can keep the blanket that you left by the side of the house.
[x] Ask Yuka about the possibility of going back home. There's something WRONG on the internet.
>> No. 36988
[x] Ask about what it's like in other parts of gensokyo, especially with idiots like him running around

"Well," She begins casually "I really don't know."

That wasn't really helpful. I guess you have to go an explore if you want to know.

[x] ask her if you can keep the blanket that you left by the side of the house.

"Hmm? Oh, of course! I never used it anyway!" She happily flies back to the house, and shortly returns with the plaid blanket. It looks like it had been dusted off. "Here you go." You hold it over your arms.

[ ] Maybe you should go exploring
[ ] Not right now, I want to see what Yuka's house is like
[ ] Ehh, maybe I should stay and talk with the flowers again.
[ ] Ask Yuka if she would like to come explore with you.
>> No. 36989
[x] Ask Yuka if she'd like to talk to the flowers with you.
WE'RE ALL A BIG, HAPPY, CRAZY FAMILY.
>> No. 36991
[X] Ask Yuka if she would like to come explore with you.

She'll probably decline in favor of weeding out the failures from her field, but it's worth a shot.
>> No. 36992
[X] Ask Yuka if she would like to come explore with you.
>> No. 36993
[x] Ask Yuka if she'd like to talk to the flowers with you.

Woo, I guess this works as well.
>> No. 36994
[x] Ask Yuka if she'd like to talk to the flowers with you.
>> No. 36995
[z] Ask Yuka if she'd like to talk to the flowers with you.
>> No. 36996
[ ] Ask Yuka if she'd like to talk to the flowers with you.
>> No. 36998
[x] Ask Yuka if she'd like to talk to the flowers with you.

"That quite alright." She says peacefully. "To tell you the truth, even though I love these, and flowers of all kinds, I don't really talk to them like you do. They do seem to brighten up when you speak to them, though, so I'm glad you're here."

okay, fun time's over, kids.

[X] Ask Yuka if she would like to come explore with you.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I have to stay here and keep a watch on the weeds. Otherwise, they might step on the sunflowers." You chuckle at the little joke with her. "But I'm glad such a beautiful flower has bloomed in my fields."

Beautiful Flower? She has to be hitting on you now.

"Oh," She says before you decide if you want to make a fool of yourself or not. "but don't think you have to stay here for my or the flower's sake. If you want to go explore, it would be great if you came back to tell us the stories. We're pretty curious ourselves, but we're all firmly rooted to the ground one way or another."

You think a while about if you want to or not.

[ ] I'll go
[ ] I'll stay with Yuka
[ ] I'll stay with the flowers
>> No. 36999
[x] Ask Yuka if she would like to come explore with you.
I was thinking that this story will turn into another /eientei/, but I was wrong.
Sparking those fat fags feels so ......good~.
Also druid class FUCK YEAH.
>> No. 37000
[x] I'll go
We'll return. And we'll give them stories. Oh yes, there will be stories. And spoils of dead humans.
>> No. 37001
[X] I'll go

Breaking away from Yuka and the flowers is a tough choice.
>> No. 37002
[ ] I'll go
[ ] "Thank you for your hospitality."
>> No. 37003
[z] I'll go
[z] "Thank you for your hospitality."

Thankan gaems.
>> No. 37004
[x] I'll go
[x] "Thank you for your hospitality."
>> No. 37005
[x] I'll go
I'm afraid of what's going to happen to the Dreamer without the calming effect of Yuka's flowers though. He might just regress into full-blown RAGE mode similar to how he was at the start of the story.
>> No. 37006
[ ] I'll go
[ ] "Thank you for your hospitality."

Sort of sad to be leaving Yuka, but a man's gotta stretch his legs and go off on adventures sometimes.
>> No. 37007
[ ] I'll go
[ ] "Thank you for your hospitality."

And we'll come back with some bitchin' stories.
>> No. 37008
question:

will this story include Tenchi and Iku ?
>> No. 37009
>>37008

Don't see why it would. We don't even know what their personalities would be like.
>> No. 37010
>>36999
This was my fear as well, but he's handling it all right.

Tripnonymous' relaxed attitude is so very fun. I'll bet he could get knifed, and just look at it with a disappointed frown.

Hell, we should become a gap-ee exterminator, calmly cleansing Gensokyo of all that the regular world has to offer in the way of the cruel, the wicked, and the stupid.

And then we will come back to lovely, batshit insane Yuka, and regale her and her flowers with stories.

But make sure we come back during the day. We might accidentally stumble onto or step on something plant-y in the field at night, and that would be the end of Tripnonymous.

And it's Tripnonymous because he has to be tripping on acid in a funky way ( >>36881 ) to be this calm about eating people and watching a man get incinerated before his very eyes.
>> No. 37011
>>37009

well, I always imagine Tenchi as some sort of spoiled brat

don't know about Iku though
>> No. 37012
[x] I'll go

"It's settled then." She says pleasantly. "I'm sure you already have everything you'll need. Oh, wait a minute."

She gently leaps towards the house, and returns with a cane. It's made of fine wood that somehow seems like it's still alive. She hands it to you.

"With this, you should be able to fire Danmaku, even though you're an ordinary human." Oh, right. You remember now, Danmaku is important in Gensokyo. "If anyone gives you trouble, you should be able to fend them off."

You thank Yuka for the Cane, and for the Meal, and for the Blanket. She smiles back, and says nothing. She leaps back towards the house, having said her goodbyes and farewells to you. You head to the Exit of the flower field.

...

At the Edge, you turn around and look at all of the flowers staring back at you. They feel gentle, and you almost don't want to leave them yet.

You close your eyes and Smile. You tell them that you will return soon. They tell you farewell, and that they wish you luck on your journey. You can tell because ...

because ...

You can't tell at all. Your eyes are closed.

You blink a few times, looking at the field of flowers. You must be going crazy. After all, Yuka's Crazy herself, so it must have passed onto you, especially with the field of peaceful flowers. But, then again, Yuka didn't seem crazy at all. That either means that Yuka only looks crazy, but you understand her, or that you're both the same type of crazy. Either way you walk off entertaining the thoughts that one day, you may be killing hordes of people with a cheap laser beam attack.

And you go further from the Flower Fields, you can see several landmarks. To the West is a Large river. To the East is a Town. To the North East is a Forest of Bamboo. To the South is another field of white flowers.

[ ] West
[ ] East
[ ] Northeast
[ ] South
>> No. 37013
[ ] East

HUMANITY.
>> No. 37014
[ ] West
>> No. 37015
>>37010 here.
I keep using and suggesting "Tripnonymous", but damn... I like >>37005 's "The Dreamer" as a name, too.

Although, if anyone asks, Maybe he should give his name as Nemo if people ask, since:
1) Nemo is latin for --I believe-- "nobody"
2) We're "The Dreamer", so... Little Nemo in Slumberland, duh.
>> No. 37016
[X] West

South seems like the way of death. Do not want poison.
>> No. 37017
[ ] East

I think dreamnonymous is a pretty cool guy. Eh talks to flowers and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 37018
Suddenly, I realize the meaning of the title, and also that it was done in true Touhou Naming Tradition (2-4 strange multisyllabic words)

Very nicely done, Zakeri.
>> No. 37019
>I was thinking that this story will turn into another /eientei/, but I was wrong.

I never read the /eientei/ story. What's it like?

>will this story include Tenchi and Iku?

It depends on if you find the cave.

>We don't even know what their personalities would be like.

I'll just make something up and hope it becomes fanon. It'd be nice to grab a hold of new touhous and mold them into how I like to think of them.

>Tripnonymous' relaxed attitude is so very fun. I'll bet he could get knifed, and just look at it with a disappointed frown.

I'm glad everyone likes the story so far. I really like portraying him as a mellowed out character, since all of these stories have people that freak out constantly. Besides, he's familiar with Gensokyian Lore, so many things won't bug him.

>to be this calm about eating people

Actually, it was beef. If people had had him ask what it was, She would have said beef, and he would have been disappointed that he wouldn't be able to do a spit take and go "YOU MADE ME A CANNIBAL!"

>We might accidentally stumble onto or step on something plant-y in the field at night, and that would be the end of Tripnonymous.

I'm pretty sure the way things are going now, his plant sensory awareness will be high enough that he could walk through a solid bed of flowers blindfolded without harming a single one by the time we get back to Yuka.
>> No. 37020
[ ] Northeast
Time to destroy the Hotglue gun
>> No. 37021
>>37018
Thanks. I really had trouble finding a good word for "Back-lash." I was disappointed that Recoil was the best word I could use.
>> No. 37022
[x] South
We'll befriend the flowers so they won't kill us with their deadly poison, then we'll befriend Medicine Melancholy using our mutual hatred of all things human. Then, we will RAGE together.
>> No. 37023
[x] East
>> No. 37024
[ ] East

Human Village yo.
>> No. 37025
[X] East

Meet up with Keine, then branch out into the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 37026
>It depends on if you find the cave.

I thought they live on top of the mountains or something
they aren't from /underground/
>> No. 37027
[X] East

You figure that Civilization would be a good place to start. Besides, You're pretty sure the field of flowers to the south are Susuran, and since Yuka and Medicine both live here, you must be near the Higan River at the end of Phantasmagoria of Flower View. Now that you think about it, Death seems to have gathered all around this area.

As you reach the Village, you notice that there are several people wearing fashion from the outside world. The regular people keep arguing with them for one reason or another. You notice one man in particular is standing away from the crown. You overhear him complaining about the idiots from his world coming over to Gensokyo and being idiots. You figure he must be one of the few people that crossed the Border Legitimately.

[ ] Go and talk to the man
[ ] Try to Find the School
[ ] Search around for a store of some kind
[ ] maybe entering the village isn't such a hot idea now.
>> No. 37028
>I never read the /eientei/ story. What's it like?

At first I thought that this will be a nice story in my favorite place in Touhou.
But then I realized how bad it can become when Teruyo forced us to buy and hotglue a fig.
But I still had some hope for this story and didn't stop.
It was just fine to the moment when no matter what we did, we HAD TO meet Alice and hear how dolls are fucking awsome.
I RAGED.
And there was also *MANLY* fat food, playing with dolls and I stopted reading when penis tentacles appeared.
>> No. 37029
[x] Go and talk to the man
What is this feeling, that is forming deep within the hollow part of my chest?
Is it... hope?
>> No. 37030
>>37028
Well, the fig itself was just a call to adventure that was different from "a Yukari did it." We didn't jump to it when we had the chance and we got the appropriate end. It is a little annoying how he shoves in Alice and Reimu, though.
>> No. 37031
File 121196985510.jpg - (83.40KB , 748x304 , TouhouPlotdeviceexplination.jpg ) [iqdb]
37031
>>37030
>that was different from "a Yukari did it."

So then it was Eirin's Shady new Drug?

(Sorry, I had to.)
>> No. 37033
Well, It's Six in the morning, the thread has gone off topic, only one person has voted, and the thread is autosage-ing, so I'm going to call it a night.

When I get up, I'll check around to see how fast the boards are moving. If it's so zetta slow, then I'll start up again.
>> No. 37034
>>37031

Nah, magic. Has to be.

[ ] Go and talk to the man

Forgot to vote.
>> No. 37036
[X] Try to Find the School

That guy, I don't like him already.
>> No. 37040
>>37033
Your first thread hit auto sage in 7 hours and 42 minutes, and that was at non-peak hours.

For a new VN, that's not bad.
>> No. 37051
[ ] Go and talk to the man
>> No. 37075
File 121197858028.jpg - (27.24KB , 450x300 , BEERSPIDER.jpg ) [iqdb]
37075
>>If this keeps up, I many have to give you guys Flower Related Abilities.

"David sent me, he would like to have a word with you."
>> No. 37100
A CYOAnymous meeting other outsiders? And there's that many of them? What the hell?
>> No. 37114
>>37100
To supply for all of those LAs and 'You wake up in gensokyo' stories, there has got to be a steady stream of outsiders coming in by now.
>> No. 37127
File 121199979568.jpg - (58.47KB , 700x800 , 332_1.jpg ) [iqdb]
37127
With this many useless outsiders pouring through randomly the youkai living in the wild must be HUGE by now.
>> No. 37129
[] Go and talk to the man.
This could be fun.