[Return]
Archived thread

File 121157068876.jpg - (541.27KB , 1200x863 , Master spark finale.jpg ) [iqdb]
35426 No. 35426
I don't have alot of time to run this But I want to get through at least some of it before I have to leave for work, so here goes.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The four girls line up in front of the barrier, each preparing their particular attack against the barrier. Patchouli and Koakuma are chanting again, Marisa’s lining up the shot with her Mini-Hakkero, and Nitori is doing some last minute checks on her gun. Reisen stands up from treating Alice, Meiling, and Tewi’s wounds. Walking through the group, she stands next to you and takes your hand.
<Are you ready?>
<<As ready as I’m going to be, I think.>>
The two of you take your position in front of the four girls who are going to be blasting the barrier.
“You ready for this ~ze? You’re only gonna have a split second to get in there ~ze.” Marisa tells you, having finally picked where she’s going to blast at the barrier.
Nitori slides something into the bottom of the gun and takes aim as well.

The noise of the blasts being fired in unison is deafening. The Royale Flare, Master Spark, and Nitori’s cannon blast all hit the barrier within seconds of each other. At first, it seems that nothing’s happening and the barrier is holding, but after a scant few moments it begins to waver. It begins to crack and fragment in places, with several holes opening up along the bottom of the barrier. If you run through now, you could easily make it to the door of the shrine, or that hole that Reimu made when she got blasted by Patchouli. You only have time to aim for one or the other.

[ ] Shrine Door.
[ ] Hole in the shrine.

>> No. 35428
[x] Hole in the shrine.

No idea which to choose, so I'll go with this one.
>> No. 35430
[ ] Hole in the shrine.
>> No. 35432
[x] Hole in the shrine.
>> No. 35434
[X] Hole in the shrine.

What kind of fag uses doors?
>> No. 35435
[X] Hole in the shrine.

She shut the doors behind her, and they were stated to be rather heavy. If that's the case, I'm not sure we'd be able to open them before the barrier solidified inside of us, killing us.
>> No. 35436
[x] Hole in the shrine.

This hole
it was made for me
>> No. 35437
[x] Hole in the shrine.
>> No. 35438
[x] Hole in the shrine.
Although front door is more dramatic, this is better
>> No. 35439
[ ] Hole in the shrine.
>> No. 35441
[X] Hole in the shrine.
>> No. 35442
You and Reisen charge forward and into the gap in the shrine. No sooner than you made it through but the barrier snapped back up as abilities of those who were blasting the barrier gave out. You and Reisen look out from inside the shrine, apparently standing in a hallway. To the right is where the normal entrance to the shrine should be, so the pair of you walk slowly and cautiously in that direction. Reaching the entrance hall, you’re struck by how similar this shrine is to the Moriya shrine. The entryway has two halls coming off of it, the door that leads outside and the door that leads to the inner sanctum. There’s a bit of blood on the floor by the inner sanctum.
<<Do you think Reimu’s inside the inner sanctum?>>
<I don’t know. It seems the most likely place though. . . > Reisen trails off.
Looking up at the doors to the inner sanctum, you see that they’re now open. It’s pitch black inside, and it feels like the darkness is trying to press it’s way out into the rest of the room.
<<Shall we?>>
The two of you walk up to the door, take one another’s hand, and step inside.

Upon entering, everything seems to have vanished. You can no longer see her, but you can feel Reisen’s hand in yours. That’s comforting, even if you can’t see anything. It feels like there’s nothing beneath your feet, or in any direction at all. You try to walk but get nowhere, or even if you did move, you have no way of knowing. Glancing over your shoulder, the door behind you seems to have vanished. You try to communicate with Reisen, but something seems to be blocking it. Even speaking normally produces no results.

“So. You’ve come. . .” You hear Reimu speak before you see her. She appears before you, her normal red white outfit is now completely white, down to the hair ribbon. She seems to be giving off light, It’s enough that you can now see Reisen out of the corner of your eye.

“This is it then. You’re here to kill me, no? Assassin of Eientei. Or maybe of Yukari, though I don’t know why she wouldn’t do her own dirty work. No matter though. Just know, if you kill me? It’s the end of Gensokyo. There won’t be a single living thing left alive. Not even you, little mister assassin. I doubt that whoever you’re working for thought of that, now did they?” Reimu floats there, extremely calmly. It’s quite unnerving.

[ ] Attack Reimu.
[ ] Demand an explanation.
[ ] Try to talk with Reisen.
[ ] Flee.
>> No. 35443
[x] Demand an explanation.
Just tell me what the fuck's going on.
>> No. 35444
Now she's lost it. Since that attack on her back then, she has gone total insane.
[X] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35445
[x] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35446
[ ] Demand an explanation.

Seriously, What the fuck Reimu.
>> No. 35447
[ ] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35448
[x] Demand an explanation.
"All I wanted to do was ruffle some hair and make myself a family of little sisters, Reimu. What the fuck happened? Seriously, what happened?"
>> No. 35449
[ ] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35450
[x] Demand an explanation.
Well fuck Reimu has lost it, we should try to knock her out or something after she tells us wtf is going on
>> No. 35451
[X] Demand an explanation.

Excuse me, but wtf r u doin?
>> No. 35452
C...Concealed the Conclusion? Relates to the glimpse we had of being in a hospital when Hina dropped us, no?

[x]Demand an explanation.

That's all I can come up with that won't entirely fail.
>> No. 35453
[ ] Demand an explanation.
I was carrying a bug youkai around and you put fucking spikes in my arm. Spikes Reimu. Fucking spikes. And you've been trying to kill, capture, torture, and otherwise fuck over me and everyone I care about ever since.

y u do dis?
>> No. 35454
[X] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35455
[X] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35456
>>35452

... Oh god damn it
>> No. 35457
[x] Demand an Exposition.

Come on! It's the big reveal, the ending!
>> No. 35458
[x] Demand an explanation.
Kira if this ends like in CtC I will haunt you for the rest of your life
>> No. 35459
“Wait, what? What the fuck are you talking about? Me? An assassin? What the fuck are you talking about?!”
Reimu continues floating there, perfectly serene, her voice a total deadpan. “You know exactly what I’m talking about. . . Or maybe you don’t. That would fit, I suppose.” Reimu waves her hand.
“I knew something was wrong the moment you showed up here. It wasn’t. . . Normal. You don’t feel like a normal human. You remind me of. . . Rinnosuke, I suppose. As soon as you arrived, I went to find you, but somehow, I couldn’t sense you when you were near a Youkai. Their energies seemed to mask yours. It’s not right. . . It’s not quite right. . . It’s not quite right. . . It’s not quite right. . .” Reimu seems to be stuck on that one phrase.
You cast a sidelong glance at Reisen. The look on her face is inscrutable. This is all too much. Not Human? What is she talking about.
“Though, in a way it is right. You feel familiar too. Familiar and alien all at once. Then I find you with that. . . that youkai. She doesn’t take kindly to people touching her, and yet, she was letting you carry her. It was. . . Odd. . .” Reimu’s head tilts to one side and she looks over at Reisen.
“I assume you already knew all of this though, didn’t you, moon rabbit.”
Reisen jerks in surprise, “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about Reimu.”
“No. . . I suppose they wouldn’t tell you. . . But enough talking. If you’re here to kill me, get it over with. I grow weary of this dream.”

[ ] Attack Reimu.
[ ] Question Reisen.
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35463
File 121157349963.jpg - (25.88KB , 512x512 , 121098276438.jpg ) [iqdb]
35463
>>35459

[X] Wait.

"Me? An assassin? What are you talking about, I wonder?"
>> No. 35464
[ ] Question Reisen.

Do you know what the fuck she's talking about?
>> No. 35465
[X] Question Reisen.

Talkin' gaems
>> No. 35467
[ ] Tell Reimu to wait.
[ ] Question Reisen.

Fuck yes, we are the LAKE.
>> No. 35468
[ ] Wait.

NOT the time for interrogating our allies here.
>> No. 35469
>Anonymous 08/05/23(Fri)13:11 No. 35462
>>35458
>I think hes good enough not to rip off an ending from somewhere else. Ripping off motivations might be cool as long as they make sense, but ending up in a hospital with Reimu would just be dumb.

Lost faith in me enough to delete your post?
>> No. 35471
[X] Wait.
>> No. 35473
[ ] Tell Reimu to wait.
[ ] Question Reisen.
>> No. 35474
[x] Wait.
>> No. 35475
>>35469
No, just regretted continuing the discussion because discussing the talent of writefags just creates drama.
>> No. 35477
[x] Question Reisen.
Just like in Planscape Torment you must talk the shit out of final boss
>> No. 35478
[x] Question Reisen.

Huh. That's weird. For some reason I thought I remembered an all-in-white Reimu from somewhere...but it's not CtC...and I don't think I've ever seen such an image.

Anyways, apocalypse tiem.
>> No. 35479
[ ] Tell Reimu to wait.
[ ] Question Reisen.
>> No. 35480
[X] Wait.

I believe in Reisen. She'll tell us, without prompting. We don't need to push her.

She will.
>> No. 35481
[ ] Wait.
Dammit reimu, that doesn't explain anything at all.
>> No. 35482
[ ] Question Reisen.
>> No. 35483
[x] Wait
>> No. 35484
[x] Wait

God, this is fucking weird.
>> No. 35485
[x] Hug Reimu

Bitch just needs a hug.
>> No. 35486
GEE IT SURE IS CTC IN HERE.
Also, [ ] Question Reisen.

Dammit. I wanted to fuck her like a bunny, not question her.
>> No. 35487
[X] Question Reisen.
>> No. 35488
You turn to Reisen in earnest this time, “What is she talking about Reisen?”
“Eh?! I-I d-don’t know wh-what she’s talking a-about. . .” Reisen glances away from you.
You shake your head. “You call that a denial? What is she talking about Reisen. Tell me.”
“I-I really don’t know! Honestly! I was there when Eirin examined you. She said that there was no other indications other than you were a normal human! You have to believe me! I don’t know what she’s talking about! Nothing I ever heard from Eirin or the Mistress would have given me any reason to think you anything other than a normal human! Well. . . except. . .” Reisen trails off and looks at her feet.
“Except what?”
“E-Except that. . . that I. . . I’ve never felt like this. . .”
“Oh. Please. You’re not fooling anyone, rabbit. You falling in love with a human? It wouldn’t happen. Youkai don’t work that way.” Reimu interjects. There seems to be a slight edge to her voice, but otherwise it seems like a normal deadpan. “Youkai can’t fall in love with a human. It’s against their nature. They kill humans, they eat humans, they trick humans. They can’t fall in love with a human, to them humans are nothing more than livestock, to be raised and eaten at their discretion. Sure they can fight back, but so can most animals.”
Reisen continues to look at her feet. You have no idea what to make of all of this. It makes your head hurt just trying to figure all this out. What in the hell is REALLY going on.

“Oh? Is it already this late?” A new voice interjects, interrupted by a large Yawn, “I’m sorry, I’ve just woken up and it seems that you’ve already made it to the good parts with out me.” Yukari floats into view, coming from the darkness behind Reimu.
“My my, Reimu, what have you done? Have you already considered this all to be lost? You poor little girl.” Yukari comes up behind Reimu and drapes herself around the floating girl. Yukari lets her arms drape down Reimu’s body, creating a bizarre scene before you. “
“Oh? So you brought the rabbit girl with you this time, eh? Unusual choice. . . or maybe instinct?” Yukari grins. “No matter.”
You stand there dumbfounded. Reisen’s still staring down at her feet, and Reimu hasn’t even reacted to Yukari’s presence at all. What in the fuck is going on here?

[ ] Demand an explanation.
[ ] Question Reisen.
[ ] Attack Reimu.
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35489
[ ] Demand an explanation.

SERIOUSLY YUKARI, WHAT THE HELL!
>> No. 35490
[x] Demand an explanation.
GOD DAMN IT, YUKARI.
>> No. 35491
[ ] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35492
[X] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35493
[X] Demand an explanation.

GOD DAMN IT, YUKARI!
>> No. 35494
[ ] Wait.
Wait and let this scene unfold before us, all pieces will fall into place here anyway.
>> No. 35495
[X] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35496
[x] Demand an explanation.
>> No. 35497
[x] Demand an explanation.
GODDAMMIT YUKARI
>> No. 35498
[x] Demand an explanation.

obvious choice
>> No. 35499
...Is Reimu ignorant about who Reisen is here? Shes a moon rabbit, not a youkai. Even if you consider moon rabbits a type of youkai, the moon doesn't even have humans. Obviously she doesn't eat them unless she picked up the habit after ending up in Gensokyo, which does not seem likely given her personallity.
>> No. 35500
So Yukari was behind it all from the beginning, letting us run around like a fool and thinking we could win this.
>> No. 35501
Alright and that's my time for today folks. Demaning an explaination won. I've to work until close, so if my day at work isn't totally shitty, I should be back tonight to finish it up. 6~7 hours from now. I'll let you guys know either way. In any event, see you.
>> No. 35502
[X] Facepalm.
[X] Wait.
>> No. 35503
>I’ve just woken up and it seems that you’ve already made it to the good parts with out me.

>“Oh? So you brought the rabbit girl with you this time, eh?

Sounds like Yukari has done this before.
>> No. 35506
>“Oh? So you brought the rabbit girl with you this time, eh? Unusual choice. . . or maybe instinct?” Yukari grins. “No matter.”

Seeing as she can time warp us, I guess we've done this a few times already. Christ, I feel like the main character in "Memento".
>> No. 35508
>>35503
She's giving us the old Marathon "But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won." treatment. Whether or not she's just fucking around or is actually serious is debatable.
>> No. 35511
>>35503
Is this turning into Higurashi now? When the youkai cry?
>> No. 35517
>>35508

We are beta testing the fully-immersive Touhou 12l however, there is a severe glitch. Yukari's AI becomes rampant, and we are stuck in the game world.
>> No. 35526
>>35511

Shiiiit, can't unsee.
>> No. 35527
Did someone put the Touhou characters on the higurashi opening already?
>> No. 35528
>>35526
But it would fit perfect. This time Reimu goes insane and goes on a killing spree all around Gensokyo. So this means that Kaguya is the Culprit and that she is not dead yet, feigned her own death and is pulling the strings in the background.
>> No. 35529
>>35528

But... That would just fit too perfectly...
>> No. 35544
>>35528
Are we going to do something with that damn box, yet?
>> No. 35545
>>35544
Yeah, we're going to give it to Yukari after she threatens Reisen's life again, then change our minds and grab it back while she's distracted by the yin-yang orb we throw in her face.
>> No. 35548
>>35545
We doing this before crawling under the house while whistling for tewi?
>> No. 35560
>>35548
Hina will sacrifice herself to absorb all the resulting misfortune, converting it into pure spiral energy.

This give us the power to drill through borders, allowing us to strike a fatal blow on Reimu. Who tells us to protect Gensokyo.

The Great Border disappears and suddenly, communication with the outside world.

We marry our moon bunny with all of our comrades at the ceremony.

And then...

And then.

Fuck this.
>> No. 35562
>>35560
Or Kira will say "LOL FUCK YOU GUYS" and let us wake up in the hospital.
>> No. 35563
>>35562

The biggest FUCK YOU/JUST AS PLANNED thing that Kira can do is leave this unfinished by becoming an hero, thus preventing any subsequent ends to not be considered "canon" and taking the potential end to the grave along with him.
>> No. 35586
[X]Demand an explanation
[X]Question Reisen further

Can't we do both?
>> No. 35588
>>35586
lol no, idort
>> No. 35595
>>35588
>> No. 35596
>>35588

Well, then [X]Demand explanation
>> No. 35601
“I demand an explanation for this bullshit.”
Yukari laughs, a smile spreading across her face before it suddenly turns extremely serious. “No.”
You stare at Yukari dumbly. “No? Just no? No explanation, no reasons why you won’t tell me, nothing other than no?”
“That’s what no means, isn’t it?”
Well, she has you there.
“But I do believe it’s time for the rest of the players to take the stage. Yukari waves her hand and the box appears in her hand. she pulls off the top and with a flourish, casts Kaguya out onto the ground. Kaguya lies there for a moment before standing, brushing off her clothes.
“Really, Yukari, was it necessary to be so rough?” Kaguya shakes her head and brushes her hair out of her face.
<Who are you talking to?> Reisen is still looking down at the floor, seemingly oblivious to the rest of the room. You can’t tell if she’s looking down on purpose, or if she’s somehow stuck that way.
<<You can’t see them? Yukari and Kaguya are here!>>
<I only see Reimu.>
What in the hell is going on here?
“And now, there’s only one more person who needs to be here.” Yukari waves her hand and a padded chair falls out and clatters loudly to the floor. She waves her hand again and a bruised and battered Eirin slides into the chair gently.
“Hum. . . It seems that you didn’t take very good care of her. Well, no matter, so long as she doesn’t break.” Eirin looks around the room before adjusting herself in the chair. A glass of water, apparently gapped in appears next to her, and she downs the water quickly.
“Well, Now that all the pieces are on the board, I suppose it’s time to end this now. Don’t you agree Yukari?” Kaguya brushes her hair back again.
“I do believe you’re right, so,” Yukari looks directly at you. “Well? Shall we end this?”

[ ] Attack Reimu.
[ ] Demand an explanation.
[ ] Question Kaguya.
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35602
[ ] What.
>> No. 35603
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35604
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35605
[X] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35607
[x] Question Kaguya.
Wut.
>> No. 35608
[x] Rumba.
>> No. 35609
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35610
[ ] Wait. Facepalm.
>> No. 35611
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35612
[ ] Question Kaguya.
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35613
[x] Rumba.

NOTHING CAN GO WRONG, NOT AT THE CLIMAX
>> No. 35614
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35615
[ ] Buh.
>> No. 35616
HOLY SHIT THE PLOT TWISTS ARE REVEALING PLOT TWISTS
>> No. 35617
[X] Question Kaguya.

Considering they've shown up every time, I figure the Attack Reimu and Wait options are the scene enders. Let's go with questioning Kaguya.
>> No. 35618
[x] Question Kaguya.
Why are we waiting now? There's a shitload of things that need answers.
>> No. 35619
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35620
>>35616

Reminds me of StarOcean3.....
>> No. 35621
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35623
[x] Question Kaguya
>> No. 35624
>>35620

And then Anon was a character in Yukari and Kaguya's video game.
>> No. 35625
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING
>> No. 35626
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35627
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35628
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35629
[x] Question Kaguya.
>> No. 35630
>>35624
>>35620

Fucking despair and the whole eight miles now. KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 35631
“Kaguya, What the hell is going on!?” Your face a mix of rage and despair.
“Oh? You haven’t told him yet Yukari?” Kaguya looks from you over to Yukari, “Tsk, tsk, for shame. Or do you have some specific reason for not telling him?”
A broad grin crosses Yukari’s face. “Why, dear Kaguya, you cut me to the quick. I’ve only ever told him exactly what he needs to know. No need for a repeat performance, really. It’s served him well thus far, so I see no reason to play out our entire hand at this point. Besides. Not even you know everything that’s happened up to this point.”
“I do believe that I’ll agree with that, but really, shouldn’t we at least throw him some sort of bone? He really does seem quite clueless.”
“Not my problem.” Yukari shrugs. “Now, we should get down to business. I do believe that he’s served his purpose, so shall we finally dispose of him? Or let this just run it’s course?”
“Not this again.” Kaguya sighs and presses the palm of her hand into her face. “You know my thoughts on this. It’s a simple enough matter to be rid of him. It’s not like he could do anything about it on his own.”
What the hell are they talking about? You can’t really follow any of this conversation but it can’t be good for you.
“Well, then, Maybe we should ask his ‘mother’. Eirin, what do you think we should do with him?” Yukari now turns to Eirin, who moves slightly in the chair again.
“Hmmm. . . He does seem to have captured my pet’s heart. . . I can’t really say that I approve of him though. . .” Eirin’s head lulls to one side. “I say we chalk this up as a failure, and be done with it.”
“Hum. . . It wasn’t quite a failure, as it served it’s purpose, just not well enough.” Yukari seems to be thinking hard now.
<I-I’m sorry. . . Sorry that it had to turn out like this.> A single tear drops from Reisen’s cheek onto the floor.
<< Eh? What?>>
<I-I won’t let anything happen to you.>
What is she talking about?
“Well then! It’s settled!” Yukari pulls back from Reimu and claps her hands. She looks quite pleased with herself. Uh-oh, this can’t be good.

[ ] Attack Reimu.
[ ] Demand an explanation.
[ ] Flee.
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35633
[X] Wait.

I'd choose to flee, but letting Reisen die for us isn't acceptable.
>> No. 35635
Every choice leads to despair.

[X] Call for Tewi.
>> No. 35636
[X] Wait.

Christ, being manipulated over and over and over...

There better be a way to just completely fuck Yukari up.
>> No. 35637
Well. We're fucked.
>> No. 35638
[X] Attack Reimu.

Snap her neck, kill everyone. Whatever.
>> No. 35639
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 35640
[X] Demand an explanation.

THIS TIME...SHALL BE DIFFERENT!
>> No. 35641
[ ] Wait.

Let me know when you girls are done making cryptic statements about my fate. I'll be waiting over here.
>> No. 35642
[x] Wait.

What the fucking hell. We're dying for some twisted game!? We've gotten stolen from our own world just to play pawn for some petty reasons?
>> No. 35643
File 121160422713.jpg - (61.32KB , 290x400 , Oho.jpg ) [iqdb]
35643
>>“Hmmm. . . He does seem to have captured my pet’s heart. . . I can’t really say that I approve of him though. . .” Eirin’s head lulls to one side. “I say we chalk this up as a failure, and be done with it.”

You're a bitch, Mom.
>> No. 35644
So we're a tomato?
>> No. 35645
[x] Grab Reimu and run.
>> No. 35646
File 121160440026.png - (28.00KB , 875x880 , Face3.png ) [iqdb]
35646
>> No. 35647
[X] Beat Reimu to death with a golf club.

A MAN CHOOSES. A SLAVE OBEYS.
OBEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
>> No. 35648
[x] Grab Reimu and run.
>> No. 35649
[x] Grab Reimu and run

DO IT FAGGOTS
>> No. 35651
[x] Grab Reimu and Reisen and run.

Bitch in one hand, mega-bitch in the other, running the fuck out of there.
>> No. 35652
Great, we've got the Chado versions of Reimu, Kaguya and Yukari here along with what could possible be Eirin from Silence of the Rabbits. All we need is Reisen to be from FIFTY YEARS OF LIES and this party of MIND FUCK will be complete.
>> No. 35653
[x] Grab Reimu and run.

Whatever.
>> No. 35654
[X] Demand an explanation.

Tomato Surprise?
>> No. 35655
[x] Grab Reimu and Reisen and run.
>> No. 35656
You know, Marisa was one of the people trying to kill us at the start. When we saved her from getting attacked by Reimu, she sided with us. We may be able to get Reimu to side with us via similar methods.

Also, everyone'd be surprised by you just suddenly saving someone who was just trying to kill you.
>> No. 35657
>>35652
Can't be FIFTY YEARS, since Reimu, Yukari, and Eirin all clearly saw her, too.
It it were, they wouldn't acknowledge her being there, and drop the bomb when they ask us who the hell we're talking to.
>> No. 35658
>>35652
>>Great, we've got the Chado versions of Reimu, Kaguya and Yukari here along with what could possible be Eirin from Silence of the Rabbits.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought exactly that.
>> No. 35659
[ ] Wait
>> No. 35660
[x] Grab Reimu and run.

Fuck your plans, Yukari.
>> No. 35661
[x] Grab Reimu and run.
>> No. 35662
[x] Grab your bitches and run.
>> No. 35663
>>35642
Were we really stolen from our world, though?
I'm thinking we should wait.
>> No. 35665
[ ] Attack Reimu.
Fuck this shit, Ive had enough
>> No. 35666
[X] Wait.
>> No. 35667
[X] Wait.
>> No. 35668
>>35663
We are some experiment of Yukari/Kaguya/Eirin and who knows who else to bring down Reimu or something we don't know. It was stated that Eirin is our "Mother" so that means our memories are fake and that we did not do what we were made for, like so many before, so that means that we will get disposed of. Only the one person who hates our guts and tried to kill us from the beginning is left who we can count on and all the allies we thought we had are in truth our enemies.
>> No. 35669
[X] Wait.
>> No. 35670
With all the times we've fucked up by either acting too early or too late, I can't wait to see if Anon actually learned anything and doesn't fumble right at the goal line.

...oh, who am I kidding? We're gonna screw the pooch so badly the pooch is going to lock itself in the bathroom for an hour with a tube of soothing cream.
>> No. 35671
>>35670
Honestly, I blame Kira and his shenanigans.
>> No. 35672
>>35668
YAY FOR MINDFUCK
>> No. 35673
>>35668

God, this is worse than Fifty years.
>> No. 35674
>>35668
Hey, I think we can still trust Reisen, too.

Not that she could really do all that much to help us at this point, of course.
Poor little moon bunny, only good for her sex-appeal.
>> No. 35675
>>35674

The ironic thing is that your statement is true right now. And that's just depressing. Anon is a fucking test tube experiment/reanimated corpse/spirit thing...
>> No. 35676
>>35668

A MAN CHOOSES


A SLAVE OBEYS
>> No. 35677
Wait.

All the times we fucked up. All the times we fucked up--

We didn't "restore from an earlier savepoint"! Savepoints don't exist! We've actually been--
>> No. 35678
>>35677
even if we do get choices back, we will come to this point again, nothing will change, only if we have enough power to match Yukari/Kaguya and Eirin we can win against FATE.
>> No. 35679
So this is what DESPAIR feels like...
>> No. 35680
This is it. Whatever Yukari has planned, whatever Kaguya and Eirin have planed? Fuck them. Fuck this whole mess.
<<On 3 I’m going to grab Reimu, and we’re getting the FUCK out of here.>>
<But, but. . .>
<NO BUTS. 1. . . 2. . . 3!>
You release Reisen’s hand and dash forward.
“Alright then, Shall we. . . EH?!” Yukari is shocked as you dash forward towards Reimu. “NO!”
Yukari starts to move when Reisen shouts loudly.
“GOD DAMN IT YUKARI!”
Yukari looks up in shock, only to falter backwards. “Guh. . . wha. . .” She falls to the ground in a crumpled heap.
“REISEN! What is the meaning of this!” Kaguya begins to march forward.
“I’m sorry mistress!” Reisen cries out as Kaguya crumples to the floor.
<Don’t look at me> Reisen states in a manner of fact fashion.
You grab Reimu by the hand and pull on her, she comes along easily, not even seeming to notice that you’ve grabbed hold of her. You turn around, head down and run back towards Reisen and grab her hand, pulling her along too.
<I don’t know how long Yukari and Kaguya will be affected. . . I’ve never managed to have my power work on anyone that strong before.>
<<I guess you were just missing something then. You must have found it.>>
The three of you run out into the entryway. Looking around, you see two pillars on either side of the door.
<<Can you make those fall? I’m going to get the front door open so we can get the hell out of dodge.>>
<Gotcha.>
Pulling Reimu along behind you, you quickly set to work on the door. The bar across it is quite heavy, and almost seems like it’s jammed in there. You’re having one hell of a time trying to get it out. Behind you, there’s a couple crashes as the pillars fall over in front of the door.
<Got ‘em>
<<Good job, now give me a hand with this, please?>>
Reisen comes over and helps you push on the bar. It moves slightly, but it’s still jammed.
“. . . It’s not going to open like that. . .” A tiny voice comes from the side.
Both you and Reisen look at each other before looking at Reimu. She seems to be coming around back to her senses, but. . .
“You need to do it like this. . .” Reimu walks up to it and hits it forward before pushing it up. “It usually jams. . .”
Reimu falls forward, and both you and Reisen move to catch her. You scoop her up, and kick the door open, now that the bar is out of the way. The doors swing open, revealing everyone gathered around watching the shrine expectantly. You and Reisen rush out into the courtyard only to find everyone frozen. Wait, what’s going on now? You try to turn to Reisen, only to find that you cannot move. Damnit, this feels like before. . .
Kaguya is leaning against the shrine door, breathing hard. “You’ve done quite well for yourself, for being a failure. It’s surprising that you’ve made it this far. Further than any of the others, but it ends here.” She all but falls down the steps to the courtyard. She limps towards you and Reisen. Shit! This isn’t good. You have to do something!
“I’m sure you’re thinking, right now, that you have to do something. . . I’m not as weak as I was in that damn box. . .” She’s inching closer to you but even she seems to be slowing at this point.
“Damnit. . .” She wheezes. “Damn rabbit, your eyes shouldn’t effect me like this.”
Kaguya falls to the ground panting. Your body doesn’t feel like it’s as frozen in place as it was just a moment ago. Now might be your chance.

[ ] Run.
[ ] Attack Kaguya.
[ ] Wait.
[ ] Call for help.
>> No. 35682
[X] Attack Kaguya.

I don't know what to do, everything seems so bad.
>> No. 35683
[X] Call for help while falcon punching Kaguya.
>> No. 35684
[x] Attack Kaguya.
Try and break her concentration?
>> No. 35685
We can Despair when we're dead. Until then, my vidya instincts are saying that 'failed experiments' are all the more likely to go beyond the impossible and etc etc

[ ] Obey
[x] Choose
>> No. 35686
[x] Run.

Sum late night MIG
>> No. 35687
[X] Attack Kaguya.

I love ya, NEET, but it's TIME TO BITE THE CURB.
>> No. 35688
[ ] Run.
>> No. 35689
[ ] Attack Kaguya.
[ ] Call for help.

"HELP ME KICK HER ASS EVERYONE"
>> No. 35691
[X] Call for help.

I'm not sure we'd be able to move on our own long enough to accomplish anything. Might as well try...

Last time time was frozen, I recall Sikieiki said she could act if asked her specifically for judgment. I wonder if there's anyone who would hear us...
>> No. 35692
[X] Run.
Just gtfo from here, we are no match for Kaguya even if she is down on the ground for like a secound.
>> No. 35694
[ ] Run.
>> No. 35695
>>35687
[X] Curb stomp Kaguya.

Oh YES.
>> No. 35696
[X] Call for help.

This is the "Pray" command.
>> No. 35698
[x] Call for help.
>> No. 35699
[x] Run.
>> No. 35700
[ ] Attack Kaguya.
[ ] Call for help.
>> No. 35701
[X] Run.
[X] Call for help.

Don't hurt Kaguya. It would make our moon bunny sad.
>> No. 35702
[X] Run.
[X] Call for help.
>> No. 35703
[X] Run.
[X] Call for help.
>> No. 35704
[x] Run over Kaguya while calling for help.

Make sure to whistle.
>> No. 35705
Alright guys, I know Eveyrone wants to finish this tonight, But I'm barely awake over here, so It's gonna have to take a small bareak. I'll be bAack tomorrow evening to finish the fucker up. There shoud only be 2~3 choices after this, considering you pushed your way into extra modo. Good luck, and good night anon.
>> No. 35706
>>35705

You're a heartless bastard for leaving it like this. Oh well, letting the despair build up and whatnot.
>> No. 35707
File 121160827292.jpg - (14.26KB , 238x195 , kermit3.jpg ) [iqdb]
35707
>>35705
>> No. 35708
>>35705
So what would have happened had we waited and not ran?
>> No. 35711
><<I guess you were just missing something then. You must have found it.>>

FIFTY YEARS OF LIES
>> No. 35712
>Your body doesn’t feel like it’s as frozen in place as it was just a moment ago. Now might be your chance.

What point is there in calling for help when everyone else is probably nearly frozen? What point is there in running if we're leaving Reisen behind? Stomp that Lunarian bitch until she stops even attempting Concentration checks.

[X] Attack Kaguya.
>> No. 35713
[x] Attack Kaguya.

I agree with the other Anon. No use calling in allies who will get frozen too. Stomp her while her concentration has faltered.
>> No. 35714
>>35712
>>35713

I would think the time freeze is being caused by Kaguya's manipulation of the eternal and the instant. If her concentration is faltering, I imagine the rest of our team can accomplish anything that we can.
>> No. 35715
File 121161001734.jpg - (249.52KB , 732x780 , suddenlyfalcon.jpg ) [iqdb]
35715
They have brought this onto themselves.
[ ]PAUNCH
>> No. 35716
Are we ever going to get some goddamn explanations to all of this? I mean, GODDAMN.
Yukari is the type to do this sort of shit purely for the lulz, but what nutty objective could they have for Kaguya to allow herself to be killed and stuffed in a box and for Eirin to endure torture and getting beat the fuck up like she was?
>> No. 35717
>>35714
>If her concentration is faltering, I imagine the rest of our team can accomplish anything that we can.

Except none of them know what the fuck is going on, and we're right near Kaguya when her concentration is about to come back again and give us all the final time stop.
>> No. 35718
>>35708

Then we'd just get our Reisen Bad End a little sooner. Nothing we do at this point really matters, since...

><I-I’m sorry. . . Sorry that it had to turn out like this.> A single tear drops from Reisen’s cheek onto the floor.
><< Eh? What?>>
><I-I won’t let anything happen to you.>

...we've been floridly hallucinating since Yukari appeared without any reaction from Reimu. In reality, Reisen feeds Reimu the bullshit that it was all some Eientei plot and that we're just some innocent bastard they nabbed and mindfucked. Reimu goes back to being red-white, kills her, and spares us, now harmless and gibbering, our mind stuck in la-la land.

Everything becomes relatively business as usual, except the shrine gets another addition: A catatonic who just stares into the distance and whistles the theme to "Brazil".
>> No. 35719
[x] Ruffle Kaguya's hair

UNLEASH YOUR TRUE POWER
>> No. 35720
>>35719
We have ruffled anyone's hair since escaping the ninjas! THIS IS OUR BANKAI!

[x]RUFFLE THE NEET'S HAIR
>> No. 35721
>>35719
>>35720

Kaguya's hair is immune to ruffling. It's too fine and straight.
>> No. 35722
File 121161682034.jpg - (183.26KB , 495x630 , 421aa6ded564225fb31e39c423b283b8.jpg ) [iqdb]
35722
>>35719

[x] Ruffle Kaguya's hair


You can move again, now might be your only chance.

...Yes, you know what must be done.

<W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!>
Much to Reisen's bewilderment you begin to approach Kaguya where she lay on the ground.
<<Trust me.>>
For once since your arrival in Gensokyo you are sure about something. Not a doubt crosses your mind as you approach her, though she's slowly recovering. Kaguya looks up, kneeling on the ground, and goes wide eyed when she sees you standing just in front of her.
"W-wha-" she begins to stammer.

"BAN..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "-KAI!"

The immediate area erupts into a brilliant white light.
>> No. 35723
File 121161705145.jpg - (55.90KB , 432x288 , Unimpressed.jpg ) [iqdb]
35723
>>35722
>>"BAN..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "-KAI!"
>> No. 35724
>>35722

This is our bankai.
>> No. 35725
>>35722
Forgot the part where someone who's been subjected to the Ruffle goes "NO WAY! HE'S NOT GOING TO USE 'THAT', IS HE!?"
>> No. 35726
File 121161926596.jpg - (48.29KB , 640x448 , code-geass-25-large-35.jpg ) [iqdb]
35726
>>35722
>"BAN..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "-KAI!"

Parody or not... Bleach shit makes me RAGE.
>> No. 35727
>>35723>>35726
Geez, you people are hard to please

You can move again, now might be your only chance.

...Yes, you know what must be done.

<W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!>
Much to Reisen's bewilderment you begin to approach Kaguya where she lay on the ground.
<<Trust me.>>
For once since your arrival in Gensokyo you are sure about something. Not a doubt crosses your mind as you approach her, though she's slowly recovering. Kaguya looks up, kneeling on the ground, and goes wide eyed when she sees you standing just in front of her.
"W-wha-" she begins to stammer.

"This is..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "...MY STAND!"

The immediate area erupts into a brilliant white light.
>> No. 35734
"This is..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "...MY STAND! THE WORLD!"

The immediate area changes it's colours into a mixture of negative and sepia. Everything - people, dust, air - everything has stopped. How can you even breathe? If air is not moving...
But...
It doesn't matter.
"Time has stopped."
Taking a step back, you pull out twelve knives. Where did they even come from?
"I'm sorry, Kaguya. You would've won. But you made one mistake. One little error."
Twenty silver blades, hurled towards Kaguya, stop mere centimeters from her pale face, freezing their movement like everything else did.
"That error was... Pissing me off. You've totally pissed me off, Kaguya. That's why..."
Turning around, you cross arms on your chest and smirk.
"Time will now continue."
>> No. 35736
>>35734
Meanwhile, over in /sdm/, China suffers another Sakuya assault due to our plagiarism... why do you make her hurt, Anon? Why?
>> No. 35753
Ha ha nice work boyo.
>> No. 35754
>>35736
Hahaha. Good one.
Really.

...It was a joke right? About not knowing Jojo?
Please tell me it was a joke.
>> No. 35755
You can move again, now might be your only chance.

...Yes, you know what must be done.

<W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!>
Much to Reisen's bewilderment you begin to approach Kaguya where she lay on the ground.
<<Trust me.>>
For once since your arrival in Gensokyo you are sure about something. Not a doubt crosses your mind as you approach her, though she's slowly recovering. Kaguya looks up, kneeling on the ground, and goes wide eyed when she sees you standing just in front of her. You start to mumble words incoherently at a rapid fire pace. "W-wha-" she begins to stammer.

"...So as I pray..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "UNLIMITED EGG WORKS!"

The immediate area erupts into a brilliant white and yellow light.
>> No. 35756
>>35727
>>35734

I can now enjoy this without foaming at the mouth in anger.
>> No. 35759
>>35754

I would assume that
>>35736
>>35724
are merely elaborate trolling
>> No. 35760
>>35722 >>35727 >>35755

And then, a copypasta was born
>> No. 35761
>>35759
Sad thing is both of those are mine...
>> No. 35775
You can move again, now might be your only chance.

...Yes, you know what must be done.

<W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!>
Much to Reisen's bewilderment you begin to approach Kaguya where she lay on the ground.
<<Trust me.>>
For once since your arrival in Gensokyo you are sure about something. Not a doubt crosses your mind as you approach her, though she's slowly recovering. Kaguya looks up, kneeling on the ground, and goes wide eyed when she sees you standing just in front of her. You start to mumble words incoherently at a rapid fire pace. "W-wha-" she begins to stammer.

"...It's usless..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "Eat some of this hand! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

The immediate area erupts into a brilliant red light.
>> No. 35777
Inb4 Nemesis "STAAAAAARRRSSSS" facecrush.
>> No. 35780
[X] Curb stomp Kaguya.


<W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!>
Much to Reisen's bewilderment you begin to approach Kaguya where she lay on the ground.
<<Trust me.>>
For once since your arrival in Gensokyo you are sure about something. Not a doubt crosses your mind as you approach her, though she's slowly recovering. Kaguya looks up, kneeling on the ground, and goes wide eyed when she sees you standing just in front of her. You grab her by the hair and begin to drag her to the stairs "W-wha-" she begins to stammer.

"Bitch, you just fucked with the wrong anon!" You don’t allow her to finish her thought, still dragging her “You should have learned your place in the fucking box, but instead you gotta go and try to ruin my shit like everyone else. Well fuck you, you backstabbing lying plotting immortal whore of a NEET.”
You reach your destination and force her into position.
“Even if you live on you’re gonna remember this for the rest of your shitty hate filled immortal life. Put your mouth on the fucking stair!”
She hesitates unsure of what you’re planning.
“Put it on the fucking stair, RIGHT NOW!”
Confused, disoriented, weakened, and beaten she complies with your ridiculous order.
You take your position a few feet behind her and work up a running start.
“Whaf ere oou ooing-“
She never gets to finish her inquiry. You bring your foot down on the back of her head, severing the upper half with a sickly crunching sound.
You turn around. All your allies are staring at you wearing various mixes of shock and disgust on their faces, except for medicine who just looks bored.
“What?” you spit in disgust at her mutilated body.
>> No. 35782
Now do one where instead of killing the NEET, we love her tenderly.
>> No. 35784
File 121164732851.jpg - (61.56KB , 800x559 , AwesomeSex.jpg ) [iqdb]
35784
>>35782
>> No. 35785
>>35784

When Kira said that killing/raping Reisen was too predictable, I though he was going to do this. I'm both glad and sad it didn't happen.

Oh well, I guess it's up to Teruyo now. DO YOU HEAR ME TERUYO!? I WANT MY DESPAIR INDUCING SEX!!
>> No. 35786
>>35782

You can move again, now might be your only chance.

...Yes, you know what must be done.

<W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!>
Much to Reisen's bewilderment you begin to approach Kaguya where she lay on the ground.
<<Trust me.>>
For once since your arrival in Gensokyo you are sure about something. Not a doubt crosses your mind as you approach her, though she's slowly recovering. Kaguya looks up, kneeling on the ground, and goes wide eyed when she sees you standing just in front of her.
"W-wha-" she begins to stammer.

"Your neck..." Not allowing her to finish, you place your hand on her head, "...I'll be taking it!"

You set on her like a wild beast, bearing her to the ground with your great weight you pin her and sink your teeth into her neck. Her cries of shock and pain mix with your primal screams of fury and with a jerking motion your tear a bloody lump of meat out of her slender neck exposing a mess of tubes and strings of tendons.
As you spit the soaking wet lump out with a disdainful splat her cries come out ragged through the her hole, blood bubbles around the tear as she gasps for breath. Her eyes dead with fear and streaming with pain turn to yours, pleading for mercy.

It's not enough.
She's so beautiful
You want more!

Again you strike, biting down hard onto the hard slippery tube that is her trachea filling your mouth with hot, sticky blood. Clamping it between your teeth you gnaw at it first until the tiny rips you make in it provide enough grip for your to pull violently on it, each tug evokes another ragged scream from her. You can't help but laugh inwardly when you notice you can control her scream''s volume by biting harder and restricting the air flow.

At first it's slow going as the section of her throat is yanked free of the bloody meat around it, but finally with one mighty jerk of the head you rip a chunk free. Pushing so hard you snap her neck so that her head faces the opposite direction in a gross parody.

Once again you spit your prize clear of your mouth, looking down on the princess you're over joyed to see she's still alive! Her immortality must be preserving her, eyes darting around she's helpless to summon ever breath now and the frothy stump of her wind pipe breaths out of reflex now.

Not saying a word, you walk over to her as you unzip your trousers. She tries desperately to look at you but her head can't turn the right way, spreading your legs you stand over her head.

And proceed to fuck her neck.
>> No. 35787
>>35786

Wtf, go back to writing Captain Anonymous.
>> No. 35788
>>[ ] Run.
We were running ...

[X] Attack Kaguya.
Attack the immortal.

curb = kick(reason);

>>[ ] Wait.
We're not getting anywhere waiting for people to explain things to us. A no means no.

>>[ ] Call for help.
*whistles*
>> No. 35791
>>35788
>>[ ] Call for help.
>>*whistles*

Great idea, those ninjas may come to our help! As far as they know, Kaguya is Reimu's enemy, therefore their enemy.
>> No. 35794
So, is Reimu on our side now?
We need to ruffle that miko's hair, STAT.
>> No. 35795
>>35794
It's only like 4 posts from the end, but i guess that Reimu is on our Side now. But i wonder how in that little time everything will work out.
>> No. 35796
>>We need to ruffle that miko's hair, STAT.
As Anonymous collapsed, a yield sign protruding from the chest through his heart, his right hand only briefly sifted gently through the hair of the red and white miko, while the rest of him collapsed into Reisen's arms.
>> No. 35816
My head is fucked up right now, can someone explain to me what's going on?
>> No. 35829
>>35816
Basically, everything has been part of some strange plan by Yukari, Kaguya, and Eirin, who seem to have created and/or cloned us for some mysterious purpose involving pissing off Reimu and whatnot. After cock-blocking us from any explanations, they seem to decide it's time to end this little masquerade, and move in for the kill. Reisen may or may not know what's going on, tells us she won't let anything happen to us, and pulls some Crazy Eye HAX to disable Yukari and Kaguya, at which point we grab Reimu and Reisen and run the fuck out of there.

Now everyone but us seems to be frozen, Kaguya is coming after us despite not doing so well herself, and now we have to decide among a choice we're not sure will work, a choice that probably won't work, and two choices that have NEVER worked for us in the past.

In short, we're right fucked, and should probably just bend over and kiss our ass goodbye.
>> No. 36715
[X] TASUKETE, EIRIN!