[Return]
Archived thread

File 12113410952.jpg - (99.29KB , 437x320 , A_CARDBOARD_BOX.jpg ) [iqdb]
34283 No. 34283
You stare back into the eyes of your would-be aggressor.
"How do you like my box?" She furrows her brow.
"What a strange question. Why would I concern myself with your box?"
"You don't know?" You ask, hoping to confuse your opponent further.
"Know what?" She looks confused. Mission accomplished.
"What it's like... Here, inside the box."
"Oh?" She sounds interested. Perhaps she's messing with you, hoping to catch you off-guard.
"I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness. Care to join me?" You speak honestly from the bottom of your heart. She bursts out laughing.
"Haha! Now that's a good one! Why don't you come inside the box, he says! Hahaha!" She backs away from the box and points a finger at you.
Now's your chance! You spring from the box, grab her arm and... That's all you hold in your hand. A dismembered arm. You were sure it was attached to her a second ago.
"My, how bold of you." The voice comes from behind you. An arm makes it's way around your neck.
"Such a strange young man." She whispers into your ear. "But I'm afraid it'll take more than that to subdue me."
"So, what now? Kill me or release me. I won't stand for your mind games, woman!"
"You're not really in the position to make demands, now are you?" She grabs your neck with one hand and tightens her grip. You can barely breathe, this woman has the strength of a bear.
"Ah! There you are!" The shrine maiden runs back into the room. The woman lets go of you, and the arm you were holding disappears.
"I found him first, so he's mine." The woman declares, as if claiming ownership of a gold mine.
"You can have him, but he needs to clean up his mess, first." She must mean the bath house.

INVENTORY MENU:
1 Camouflage BDU (Equipped)
1 Manly pride (Injured)

>> No. 34286
[X] Turn to the purple eyed lady. "You can have me if you get me out of here and rescue my equipment before they make me do anything."

Givin' self to Yukari.
>> No. 34288
Eh, fuck it.
[x] Turn to the purple eyed lady. "You can have me if you get me out of here and rescue my equipment before they make me do anything."
NOBODY MAKES ME CLEAN THINGS. NOBODY.
>> No. 34289
[x] Turn to the purple eyed lady. "You can have me if you get me out of here and rescue my equipment before they make me do anything."

I wanted to stick around and see what the characters proper reaction to Suika would be but alas, the votes, they go the other way.

Voting to speed things up.
>> No. 34290
[X] Turn to the purple eyed lady. "You can have me if you get me out of here and rescue my equipment before they make me do anything."
>> No. 34294
Turn to the strange woman. "You can have me if you get me out of here and rescue my equipment before they make me do anything." She looks at you.
"Don't get confused, I already own you. You will be commanded as I see fit." Damn, she's already written you off as a slave. Not much you can do about it. CQC won't work against somebody who can separate themselves at will. You resign yourself for now.
"So, what is it you want me to do?" You sigh.
The shrine maiden pipes up. "Stop ignoring me. If you're going to claim ownership over this than his mess is your responsibility, Yukari." Finally, a name.
"How cruel, Reimu~! I thought we were friends~" Yukari tries to look sad. Puppy-dog eyes and everything. The priestess isn't buying it.
"You stop by here on your own accord. If you want a friend at least bring something once and a while." The priestess, Reimu, looks in your direction. "I'd like to talk with this one for a while. You can clean up after your servant's mess in the meantime, Yukari."
At least you don't have to clean the mess now. Yukari leaves the room without complaint. Funny, she doesn't seem to be the type to be ordered around. Perhaps she has other servants?
"Now, the idiot fairy tells me she found you in the human village. I'm sure you're aware by now the place is a ghost town. The residents are safe, but I need to find as much information on this 'dragon' as possible. Do you know anything?" She sits down.
"Nothing important. The way Cirno described it to me makes it sound like the airplane I jumped out of earlier."
"One of those mechanical flying contraptions?" She appears to know what they are, but she questions you to confirm her suspicion.
"Yes, one of those."
"You were the only one Yukari brought here. At least, that's what she tells me. I'm not sure I'd believe a word she says."
"Why did she bring me here?"
"Who knows.. She causes trouble when she gets bored. I'm usually the one to fix things." She looks as if remembering something. Her face betrays her annoyance.
"Sounds troublesome.."
"It is."
The door slams open, and the horned girl you saw earlier walks through. This time, she's wearing a monocle and what appears to be a top hat with her horns sticking through the sides. Reimu looks at her.
"What is it, Suika? Can't this wait? I'm having an important conversation with out guest and-" She's cut off.
"Oh, but you're wrong, madam! I'm afraid I am not familiar with a 'Suika'. My name is Akius, you see, and I've come to make an offering."
"I see. Next you'll be asking where I've hidden your gourd, am I not mistaken?"
"YEAH, WHERE IS I- Erm, I mean.. What gourd, little miss? I've simply come to make a donation to this humble establishment?" Wait, wasn't this girl piss drunk just a minute ago?
"You're not fooling anyone. Please leave, we can talk later."
"But..."
"Go help clean the baths, will you?"
"...kay..." She walks off, disappointed. Reimu turns back to face you.
"Where was I?"
"Something about dragons."
"Ah, yes. Honestly, I've little time to go dragon hunting. Between maintaining the shrine, surprise visits from freeloaders, and youkai attacks, my schedule is filled."
"So does this have anything to do with me?"
"Yes, it does. You will investigate the dragon's appearance."
"Eh?"
>> No. 34295
[X] "You want me to run a mission for you? This snake ain't a member of your army, kid."
>> No. 34296
"I told you, it's a fucking plane."
>> No. 34298
[X] "You want me to run a mission for you? This snake ain't a member of your army, kid."
>> No. 34299
"If you can prevent 'Yukari' from making me her slave then I'll find the 'Dragon' for you."
>> No. 34301
[x] "You want me to run a mission for you? This snake ain't a member of your army, kid."
>> No. 34304
You refuse to allow some little girl tell you what to do.
"You want me to run a mission for you? This snake ain't a member of your army, kid." You smile, triumphant. She smiles back.
"Oh, and were you not quick to sigh your freedom away to Yukari back there when I told you to clean up after yourself?"
"I-" Defeated.
"Your cooperation is necessary. Your reluctance to assist us is disappointing." She looks you in the eyes, and makes note of your continued refusal.
"Very well then, if you won't assist us, I'm afraid I have little choice but to have you destroyed." She pulls something out of her sleeve. A small slip of paper. She puts it to your forehead, mutters some incantation, and your vision fades. The last thing that goes through your mind is a strong burning sensation as your body slowly disintegrates into ash.

BAD END.

[ ] Return to previous scene
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 34305
[x] Genuflect

Always a good decision!
>> No. 34306
[x] ICH HABE EINE DRACHE IM MEINEM HOSE
>> No. 34307
[ ] Return to previous scene
>> No. 34308
[x] Hear Kanegawa Bancho out.
>> No. 34309
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 34310
[X] Return to previous scene
[X] Genuflect
>> No. 34311
[x] Return to previous scene
>> No. 34314
>>34308
Yo, surf's up! Kanagawa Bancho here, dude. From here on out nothing has anything to do with the main story. Totally tubular, don'tcha think? Anyway, my pride and joy is in spinning yarns about perverted make-believe scenarios.

Hey, yo, don't look at me like that! I've got TONS of experience with women, my man, TONS (all as a really inept subway molester, but let's not get into that)! Whaddaya say? Might be fun, after all, let's SHRED!
>> No. 34316
File 12113460897.png - (7.14KB , 125x125 , fuckyes.png ) [iqdb]
34316
>>34314
[x] Eroge King Takemato's tentacle beast fetish
>> No. 34318
>>34316
Innumerable tentacles wriggled with glee, entering every single orifice (including pores) that the victim -- a beautiful woman -- had.

Thus violated, the woman writhed with unspeakable pleasure.

And then.

She died.

A man ran to try to help the woman, and then he died too.

Two brown bears abruptly started copulating next to the two corpses!

Their hips were violently crashing into each other!

With indescribable force!
Whoa! I never knew that brown bears having sex was an invincible force of nature!

Wait! The female brown bear's moans! OMGWTFBBQ!
"Ia! Ia! Hastur! Hastur cf'ayak'vulgtmm, vugtlagln, c'vulgtmm! Ai! Ai! Hastur!"

My god ... that's the beginning to the devil summoning ritual! How could a bear do that?!

This means the world ends today! Tomorrow will never come!

Ejaculation! A baby bear was born!

That bear cub was really cute, too, especially the way it was smiling, yes?

And then Gordon Freeman came along and beat the bear cub to death with a crowbar. Mission accomplished.

WAIT, IS THIS GORDON FREEMAN'S SO-CALLED HEROISM?!

----------

Also, make choice from previous scene >>34294
>> No. 34323
[x] "Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman, because I have questions and she has answers."

Suddenly, Gunmanonymous becomes terrible with moon names.
>> No. 34325
>>34323
OH LOL YUKKURI WOMAN

[X] "Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman, because I have questions and she has answers."

DO IT.
>> No. 34326
>>34323
Fuck, I lol'd heartily.
>> No. 34327
[x] "If you can stop purple eyes from making me her slave then I'll find the 'Dragon' for you, kid."
>> No. 34328
[x] "Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman, because I have questions and she has answers."
>> No. 34330
[X] "Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman, because I have questions and she has answers."

Fuck my idea, this is fucking awesome.
>> No. 34333
[!] "Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman, because I have questions and she has answers."

I like this idea as well. Does Gunanonymous have a hokey American accent by any chance?
>> No. 34336
>>34333
Gunanonymous is voiced by David Hayter.
>> No. 34342
[X] "Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman, because I have questions and she has answers."

Also, rename Thompson.
Care to give the model number?
>> No. 34347
Fine, whatever. If they want a dragon, they'll get their dragon. Besides, if it really WAS the plane, the pilot may need help. But you won't do it alone.
"Fine, I'll do it. But I want my gear, and I want backup. Preferably from that Yukkuri woman."
Reimu looks up at you. "Good. You'll get your gear back and then some, but I can't guarantee she'll go with you. It's Yukari, by the way. You really should try to take it easy and pay attention to people."
"I also want answers. I want to know how I got here, and why I've gotta go hunting dragons."
"You're not hunting the dragon," Reimu states matter-of-factly, "You're merely to find it. The rest of us can exterminate it at that point."
Yukari walks in. "Ran's taking care of the baths, anything else our guest needs?"
"He says he wants answers." Reimu keeps looking at you, hardly acknowledging Yukari's presence.
"Oh?" Yukari looks at you, narrowing her eyes. "Do tell.."
"I want to know why I'm here." You look directly at Yukari.
"Ah, yes, that. Well, I was bored." Bored, she says.
"You were bored?"
"Try not to interrupt me, I'm not finished yet." She continues, "I was bored, so I wanted to watch something interesting."
"Like an aerial battle?" You're catching on.
"Yes, yes, something like that! So I opened up a gap to watch one, and then you fell right in. What are the chances of that?" She feigns surprise.
"I see." What an impulsive woman. "Anyway, I'm not going to do this alone. I'll need support."
"Oh, I've already dealt with that." She grins. This can't be good. She reaches her hand up. It disappears for a second.
"If you wear this, we can talk to you from anywhere~" She pulls her hand back down, and drops something into yours. The object is incredibly small, about the size of a small button.
"So what do I do with this?" You ask, looking up at her.
"This~~" She grabs it from your hand, and forces her hand to the side of your head. Through it, rather. You feel something wriggling around in your ear, and try to grab for it. She catches your arms with her free hand. "Now now, try to be still~" This god damned woman...
She pulls her arm free, and you can hear something in your ear.
*Hey, what's this?!*
It's Cirno.
*Reimu said not to touch it!*
And Suika.
*Who cares, lemme see it!* You hear a loud noise, and you wince. Reimu calmly stands up and leaves the room.
"Well~ How it it?" Yukari covers her mouth with one hand and giggles.
*AH! Give it back!* You can hear Suika's voice in your head, followed by another loud noise. Yukari sits there, waiting for a response.

----------

CODEC-ish thing GET.
>> No. 34348
>>34347

[x] What the hell is thing?
>> No. 34349
>>Yukkuri

Take it easy!
>> No. 34351
[x] "You said it's 2008 now. I came from 1945. Who won the war? Did this prank make me fail my country? Answer me."
>> No. 34352
[x] What the hell is thing? A radio? It can't be it's too small!
>> No. 34353
>>34336
who?
>> No. 34354
>>34353
English voice actor for Snake.
>> No. 34355
[x] What the hell is thing? A radio? It can't be it's too small!
>> No. 34359
>>34356
[ ] Curl into the fetal position and sing the latest Bing Crosby hit in order to drown out the voices in your head
>> No. 34360
[x] What the hell is thing? A radio? It can't be it's too small!
>> No. 34361
[x] "That's not the kind of support I'm looking for. You said I'm your slave now, right? Well, when I leave this shrine, there's nothing stopping me from running away from you. And I'm also good at hiding, so once I'm gone, you're never going to catch me. That's bad slave-handling."
>> No. 34366
You can still hear noises in your head. You try to drown them out for now.
"Agh! What the hell is this thing?" You wince, another loud crash.
"I wonder~ I wonder~" Yukari singsongs. "You should ask the Kappa, she made it."
"The Wha-" CRASH! Goddamn, this is getting annoying. You can hardly hear yourself think.
"The Kappa, Kawashiro Nitori. She lives on a mountain North of the shrine."
The noises in your head stop as suddenly as they started.
*Oh no, it's the red-white! Run for it!* Dammit, Cirno. You hear a click. It would appear that the device has been shut off.
"I still have questions."
"Ask away. I'll tell you what I can."
"I wanted to know, who won the war? Someone should know if it's really the year Mima said it is."
"You should already know that by now." Damn her and damn her riddles. Reimu walks back into the room.
"Better?" She looks at you.
"Yeah, thanks." She sits down next to Yukari.
"So about this dragon hunt.." You chime in.
"Yes, I've thought about it a few times, and there's several ways we can do it. As you are now, you're too weak. You couldn't defeat one of us, let alone take on a dragon. You'll need something to help you along your way." Reimu continues her explanation. "I've decided I'll fly you into a destination of your choice. Flying to more than one would take too long, and I've too much to do to be bothered. You can walk the rest of the way."
"So what are these 'destinations'?" You look at the box. Oh, how you long for it's comfortable darkness.
"First, I could fly you into Youkai mountain. A kappa lives there, and she has this strange obsession with machinery. She could upgrade your weapons. An average projectile weapon won't get you far in this world."
"I see." Bigger guns sounds enticing.
"I could also take you to the Scarlet Devil mansion. It's inhabitants are magic users of great talent, and one in particular may be able to assist you in learning to fly."
"Oh?" Now this is new..
"Lastly, I could take you to the Netherworld. There's a gardener there who knows something of swordsmanship. She's a warrior of the highest caliber and I'm sure there's something she could show you."
"After that, what happens?"
"There's a number of places you can go. First, there's a Death God in Muenzuka that knows something of slaying dragons. Her help is paramount if you so desire to kill one yourself. There's also a Tengu living on Youkai mountain who records the daily goings-on in Gensokyo. She may be know something that can assist you. The Tengu are suspicious of outsiders, so walking into their midst unguarded is suicide."
"So, I get to choose where I go? I've never heard of that amount of freedom given to the operative in a mission before."
"What you're used to is strict obedience. I need you to use your head. One wrong move here may land you into untold amounts of danger. Once you decide where you wish to start, I'll return your weapons."
"And my food?"
"You stole that, didn't you? From the schoolhouse in the village? I'm afraid you'll have to return that. The Hakutaku woman came by and complained earlier while you were unconscious."
"So how do I eat?"
"I have a little I could lend you, but everything else you'll have to find on your own." Damn, you weren't looking forward to that.
Yukari chimes in. "So? Where will you start?"

[ ] Youkai Mountain
[ ] Scarlet Devil Mansion
[ ] Netherworld/Hakugyokurou

MAIN MISSION START!
>> No. 34367
[x] Netherworld/Hakugyokurou
[x] Say "Take it easy, Yukkuri" as you leave.
We're Snake, right? So we need to get a sword wielding warrior on our side. We'll call her Gray Fox.
Also, I STARTED THE DAMN JOKE, NOW I'M RUNNING IT INTO THE FUCKING GROUND.
>> No. 34368
[ ] Youkai Mountain
>> No. 34369
Wait, we're supposed to actually kill this dragon?

Might as well ask Reimu and Yukari to tag team against you.
>> No. 34370
[X] Netherworld/Hakugyokurou
>> No. 34371
[x] Youkai Mountain
>> No. 34372
As much as I can't stand the Hakugyokurorokurokyogurouuouououu crowd, a fellow soldier/warrior would likely be of great help in the future; someone as disciplined as us, and that can think tactically.

So, despite my misgivings:
[x] Netherworld/Hakugyokurou

But I would have chosen:
[x] Say "Take it easy, Yukkuri" as you leave.
regardless.
>> No. 34373
>>34369
>"I also want answers. I want to know how I got here, and why I've gotta go hunting dragons."
"You're not hunting the dragon," Reimu states matter-of-factly, "You're merely to find it. The rest of us can exterminate it at that point."
>> No. 34374
[ ] Youkai Mountain

Bigger guns are needed.
>> No. 34375
[x] Netherworld/Hakugyokurou
[x] Say "Take it easy, Yukkuri" as you leave.
Because going straight to a place that has guards that will shoot you on sight without backup just doesn't seem like a good idea.
>> No. 34376
[x] Netherworld/Hakugyokurou
>> No. 34378
[X] Youkai Mountain
[X] Say "Take it easy, Yukkuri" as you leave.

we need A BIGGER GUN. THE BIG GUN.

Hail to the chief!
There!
The most beautiful sight any solider can behold!
The Big Gun!
Lo, I have found the holy grail of firepower!
Mine eyes can but weep, as they bear witness to the majesty:
The BFG 9000.
>> No. 34380
[x] Say "Take it easy, Yukkuri" as you leave.
>> No. 34381
You think for a few minutes. A better gun would be useful, yet so would the help of a swordsman. Flying would allow you to travel faster, but you'd also be more easily spotted. You look at Reimu.
"I think it would be best to head to the Netherworld." She looks concerned.
"Very well, but I will give you a word of caution. Don't eat any of the food there. Don't ask why, just trust me. "
"Alright."
"Try to be respectful. The one thing that girl hates the most is poor manners. You'd best work on your social etiquette as well. Your straight-forwardness is likely to get you cut to pieces up there."
"Sounds like a bunch of stiffs if you ask me."
"They are, in every sense of the word." She giggles, putting a hand to her mouth. She's trying her best to lighten the mood, and you're thankful for it.
"If possible, could you drop me off at Youkai mountain as well?"
"Hmm..." She scratches her chin. "I suppose, provided you don't take too long."
"Aren't you forgetting something~~" Yukari chimes in. "There's a few loose ends to wrap up before you leave."
"Those are..." You have no idea what you've left out.
"First, you'll need to decide on a call sign. Calling you by your real name is boring, and calling you 'that guy' or 'hey you' is no fun at all." Seems she has a real penchant for the dramatic. You think to yourself, a code name wouldn't actually be a bad idea at all.
"Alright then, I'll come up with one in a minute. Anything else?"
"Hmm, well~ We'll be communicating with you through that device the entire time. I'll let you choose who your contact here is. If you can't decide, I'll choose for you~~"

Part 1, choose code name:

[ ] Udege
[ ] Geroshabu
[ ] Other (Write-in)

Part 2, choose your contact:

[ ] Reimu
[ ] Yukari
[ ] Mima
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Suika
[ ] Other (Random character)

----------

Yukkuri confirmed for Brawl.
>> No. 34382
[x] John Doe
[x] Yukari
We'll be the wartime version of Anonymous.
Also, talk dirty to me, Yukkuri.
>> No. 34383
[X] Tom, short for Major Tom
[X] Mima
>> No. 34384
[ ] SNAKE
[ ] Yukari
>> No. 34385
[X] Snake
[X] Yukkuri

drr drr drr
>> No. 34386
[x] Solid Snake (or just Snake)
[x] Yukari
>> No. 34387
[x] Frozen Frog
[x] Yukari
>> No. 34388
Oh ho, why not go with the blatantly obvious?

[X] Snake

As for contact, I think Yukari would be the best since she can observe us via gaps and offer sound advice.

[X] Yukari
>> No. 34390
[X] Snake
[X] Yukari

or

[X] Snake
[X] Reisen

if possible.

OR WHY NOT HAVE ALL OF THEM?
Major Zero = Yukari
The Boss = Mima
SIGINT = Reimu
Para-Medic = ...? Someone from Eientei?
>> No. 34395
[X] Snake
[X] Yukari
>> No. 34396
[X] Snake
[X] Yukari
>> No. 34397
You've decided. Now all that's left is to make the announcement.
"I will be called Snake." You think it fitting. You prepare to continue with an elaborate speech, but...
"Aww, I thought Geroshabu was cute~" Yukari. She's DEFINITELY going for Geroshabu.
"Snake is fine, is it not?" The priestess, ever calm. She turns back to you. "And who would you prefer as your main contact during this ordeal?"
You point to Yukari, dramatically. "This one will do nicely."
"Oh? And why not Cirno?" She grins and snickers. She's definitely up to something.
"You know as well as I do that Cirno's no good with directions."
"But I'll be fun~~" She looks like she's trying not to laugh.
"Not for me, it won't. Besides, that gap thing you do could be useful, and you seem to have enough free time to help out."
"The guy's got a point, Yukari." Reimu looks at her with one eye closed. "In any case, we'll all be available if you need us for anything. You'll just need to let *that* know." She points to Yukari. "I suppose we'd best get going. Yukari, you do know how to work that machine in the back, right?"
"Please don't put me on the same level at the ice fairy, Reimu~" Reimu leads you out of the room and into the hallway.
"Just through that door their is a room with your equipment. Please take only what you need and meet me outside. The backpack is heavy, so I won't be able to carry both you and it for very long." She walks away in the opposite direction of the room. You slide open the door to the room. It looks to be an average living room. Your equipment is on a table in the middle.
"What will I need for this," you think to yourself. You open the bag, and start to rummage through. The headband goes first. Your badass level has just raised +3, your overall camo index is now at 5%. You set out all your equipment. You can only take what you can fit on your person. It would appear there have been a few things added to your inventory.

Please choose equipment. With your current strength, a maximum of 10 inventory slots can be used at a time.

INVENTORY MENU

1 Black headband (Equipped, 0 slits needed, +3 badass skill)
1 Camouflage BDU (Equipped, 0 Slots needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
1 Thompson SMG (8 slots needed)
1 Mess kit (1 slot needed)
1 Small first-aid kit (1 slot needed)
1 M1911A1 pistol (3 slots needed)
1 Gear bag (Equipped, 10 slots available when empty)
1 Picture (0 slots needed)
2 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)
4 Spare SMG mags (1/2 slot needed ea.)
1 Butterfly pendant (1 Slot needed)
1 Camouflage paint kit (1 slot needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
5 Canned food (1 slot needed ea.)
1 Ramen noodle (1 slot needed ea.)
1 Dragonslayer's signet (1 slot needed)

REMEMBER SNAKE, THIS IS A SNEAKING MISSION. THE USE OF STEALTH IS REQUIRED.
>> No. 34399
1 Black headband (Equipped, 0 slits needed, +3 badass skill)
1 Camouflage BDU (Equipped, 0 Slots needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
1 Small first-aid kit (1 slot needed)
1 M1911A1 pistol (3 slots needed)
1 Picture (0 slots needed)
2 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)
1 Butterfly pendant (1 Slot needed)
1 Canned food (1 slot needed ea.)
1 Dragonslayer's signet (1 slot needed)

Eat food with your bare hands and slit some throats
>> No. 34402
1 Dragonslayer's signet (1 slot needed)

Whut. Well, if your going to investigate a dragon...
>> No. 34405
Tired, going to sleep. I'll pick things back up tomorrow.
>> No. 34408
1 Black headband (Equipped, 0 slits needed, +3 badass skill)
1 Camouflage BDU (Equipped, 0 Slots needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
1 Small first-aid kit (1 slot needed)
1 M1911A1 pistol (3 slots needed)
1 Picture (0 slots needed)
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
4 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)
1 Canned food (1 slot needed ea.)
>> No. 34414
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
1 Mess Kit--canteen only (1/2 slot needed)
1 M1911A1 pistol (3 slots needed)
1 Picture (0 slots needed)
2 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)
4 Spare SMG mags (1/2 slot needed ea.)
1 Camouflage paint kit (1 slot needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
1 Butterfly pendant (1 slot needed)

The only thing we need from the mess kit is the canteen, which I would assume would be only 1/2 slot. Also no reason to waste slots on canned food, when those slots can give you many, many more bullets than you can to use to hunt.

Bullets. Lots of bullets. SMG uses same .45 ACP as the M911A1, so you can use the SMG mags to refill the M911A1 mags.

I can't help but think the butterfly pendant is going to related to our first destination, maybe granting us immunity from the food; we'd have to bring too much food to stay there for any length of time to begin with. The dragonslayer's ring is probably a red herring.
>> No. 34416
>>34408
>4 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)

There's only 2 spare M911A1 magazines. You can't bring what you don't have.
>> No. 34422
>>34414
This.
Everything he said, and for the reasons given.

Too lazy to copy and paste and re-edit, but this is a second vote.
>> No. 34441
1 Max Gigify
>> No. 34445
1 Black headband (Equipped, 0 slits needed, +3 badass skill)
1 Camouflage BDU (Equipped, 0 Slots needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
1 Gear bag (Equipped, 10 slots available when empty)
1 M1911A1 pistol (3 slots needed)
2 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
1 Small first-aid kit (1 slot needed)
1 Picture (0 slots needed)
2 Canned food (1 slot needed ea.)
1 Ramen noodle (1 slot needed ea.)
1 Mess Kit--canteen only (1/2 slot needed)

We need to take as much food as we can carry without sacrificing to much of our fire power. Remember, we can't eat the food of the underworld or we'll get stuck there forever.
>> No. 34449
File 121138179773.jpg - (863.23KB , 1920x1200 , 3l.jpg ) [iqdb]
34449
When we decide to go to youkai mountain we should get our tommy gun back to upgrade it to lol gun.
>> No. 34469
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
1 Black headband (Equipped, 0 slits needed, +3 badass skill)

This is all we need
>> No. 34647
1 Black headband (Equipped, 0 slits needed, +3 badass skill)
1 Camouflage BDU (Equipped, 0 Slots needed, +50% Index in woodlands)
1 Military-issue Kabar (2 slot needed)
1 M1911A1 pistol (3 slots needed)
1 Gear bag (Equipped, 10 slots available when empty)
1 Picture (0 slots needed)
2 Spare M1911 mags (1/4 slot needed ea.)
2 Spare SMG mags (1/2 slot needed ea.)
1 Butterfly pendant (1 Slot needed)
1 Canned food (1 slot needed ea.)
1 Mess Kit--canteen only (1/2 slot needed)
1 Camouflage paint kit (1 slot needed, +50% Index in woodlands)

You decide to pack light, leaving the Thompson behind. You cry a little on the inside, but you know it would be overkill for the task at hand. You take the expertly crafted pistol instead. You take a few of the SMG magazines for the spare ammunition, which you're not sure if you'll need. If everybody in this place can destroy buildings like that ice fairy, you'd best avoid contact with them at all. You look into one of the pockets of the bag and find a camouflage paint kit, a ring, and a small pendant. None of these are familiar to you. The ring is solid gold, and has a dragon carved from emerald encrusted in the face. As beautiful as it may be, you don't think you'll be needing it. The pendant looks ordinary, a silver cast of a butterfly. It looks hand-made and well worn. You pocket it, strip down the rest of your gear, and head in the direction Reimu left earlier.
"It took you long enough. I was getting tired of waiting." she says impatiently.
"I had a few additions to my gear I had to take into consideration."
"Is that so?" She walks behind you. "You ready now?"
"Yeah." She puts her arms under yours, and crosses her hands behind your neck.
"Try not to struggle, I'd rather not drop you" You feel her pulling you towards the sky, and your feet leave the ground. Hey, is this for real?
"I'm not too heavy a-" You look down and see clouds. Damn, that was fast.
"Not really. You did well, leaving that heavy weapon behind." She sounds like she's struggling a bit. You break into a cold sweat. This ain't gonna be like dropping a glass of milk, girlie!
You remain silent the rest of the way, careful not to make any sudden movements. Ahead of you, you begin to see stairs. Great, more stairs. You'd had enough after the long climb up that mountain. It's like everyone here has a fetish for huge goddamned stairways. You can't see the bottom through the clouds. It's almost as if they begin in the sky and lead to nothing. The stairway is already under you, but you can't see what's at the top. Reimu begins to slow down.
"Hey, you're not going to make me climb all of these, are you?"
"We're right at the gates. You don't have to climb anything."
"Gate? What gate? I don't see a-" Oh, THAT gate. She must mean the one that appeared right in front of you just now. Wait, what?
Your feet touch down. Land! Oh glorious land! You want to kiss it and feel it's cold, stony embrace! You look towards the gate. It looks to be an average stone gate. It's about 20 feet wide, as wide as the stairwell below. You look up and can't see the top. It appears to continue upwards forever. Ordinary gate, your ass. You wonder to yourself what kind of monster they've got locked behind it. Hey, did it open just now?
"Who goes there?!" Another unfamiliar voice. Cold, precise, yet distinctly female. Is this a world of nothing but women and children? A woman, about a head shorter than you, steps through the gate.
"The living are unwelcome in the house of the dead, Hakurei Reimu." Her sharp eyes are directed towards the shrine maiden and are slowly redirected towards you.
>> No. 34657
[x] "Well, that shouldn't be an issue then, because I'm already dead. You see, when you live in war like I do, you have to kill your heart, and as a result, kill yourself. So, if this is the House of the Dead, I suppose I fit right in."
Snake becomes a warrior poet.
>> No. 34659
[x] "Well, that shouldn't be an issue then, because I'm already dead. You see, when you live in war like I do, you have to kill your heart, and as a result, kill yourself. So, if this is the House of the Dead, I suppose I fit right in."
>> No. 34660
[X] "Yukari sent me."
>> No. 34662
[x] "Well, that shouldn't be an issue then, because I'm already dead. You see, when you live in war like I do, you have to kill your heart, and as a result, kill yourself. So, if this is the House of the Dead, I suppose I fit right in."

Going with the flow.
>> No. 34664
[x] "Well, that shouldn't be an issue then, because I'm already dead. You see, when you live in war like I do, you have to kill your heart, and as a result, kill yourself. So, if this is the House of the Dead, I suppose I fit right in."
>> No. 34693
The girl examines you. She looks you over like a lab rat.
"You come bearing gifts? What is the meaning of this?" She turns to Reimu.
"Why not ask him?" Reimu glares at the silver-haired girl, who turns back to face you.
"Living beings don't fare well in this world, human. You'd best leave while you still have that life of yours."
"Well, that shouldn't be an issue, because I'm already dead. You see, when you live in war like I do, you have to kill your heart, and as a result, kill yourself. So, if this is the House of the Dead, I suppose I fit right in." She narrows her eyes.
"Is that so? If you truly believe that, then would you have me carve out that heart of yours and prove to you that it still beats?" She puts a hand on one of the swords she carries. "I will ask that you not make light of death."
"Very well then," you respond, "I've a favor to ask of you."
"Oh? I find this intriguing, but we may continue business matters inside." She motions for you to follow her.
Once inside, you find yourself in the midst of a garden as wide as the eye can see. Upon closer examination, you notice the plants are immaculately trimmed, and the grounds are free of any debris. You reach down to look closely at one of the flowers.
"Please do not touch the vegetation," the girl demands, "I spend too much of my time keeping this garden tidy to allow a simple-minded human the freedom to desecrate it."
In the distance, you can see a building. Rather, it appears to be a small Japanese-style castle straight out of the feudal era.
"The building ahead is called Hakugyokurou. Only the Master and I live there. The spirits you see around you come and go as they please." You look around, trying to catch a glimpse of these spirits. The silver-haired girl turns to face you.
"A human such as you cannot see them. Do not strain your eyes." She really doesn't like humans, does she?
Upon reaching the building, you hear a playfu, yet ghostly voice call from the inside.
"Yoooooouuuumuuuuuu~~~" The silver-haired girl disappears in an instant. Reimu slides the door open and motions for you to remove your shoes. That's right, the Japs had a rule like that, didn't they? You take your shoes off and stand by the door, waiting. You look around, the entire building appears to be of Japanese style, and each door has a small butterfly insignia painted on it. You wonder if it means anything. You hear a noise coming from a door to your left.
>> No. 34697
[x] Steel yourself and ignore the noise, find somewhere to sit.
>> No. 34700
[x] Steel yourself and ignore the noise, find somewhere to sit.

Be nice.
>> No. 34703
[x] Steel yourself and ignore the noise, find somewhere to sit.
>> No. 34747
And here I was hoping to write a food time end.

----------

You ignore the noise for now. It would probably be best to find a seat and wait for the girl to return. There's a door to the right as well. You open it and walk into a large, empty room. Your attention is drawn to the far end. A suit of armor is set ceremoniously at the far end of the room, surrounded by several racks of swords. You walk over to the wall and examine the blades. They're free of dust and fingerprints, and the scabbards are polished to a mirror sheen. Something tells you not to touch them. You sit in front of the suit of armor, facing towards the door you came through. You will certainly be noticed by anyone else in the room.
You wait for several minutes, and nothing happens. Where'd that shrine maiden get off to, anyway? She was at the door with you and-
"Wait, don't tell me she left me here and ran off on her own." You mumble to yourself.
*Oh, but she di~~d.* The device in your ear starts to work.
"Yukari? That you?"
*It~ is~* And why in God's name is she singing?
"Where's Reimu."
*Back here at the shrine.*
"She left me here?" You facepalm.
*Yup~* Goddamn! Now how are you getting out of here?
"So who's going to get me out of here?"
*The half-ghost, if you can convince her.*
"Half-ghost?"
*Youmu, the silver-haired girl you ran into earlier.* Great.
"So how do I convince *that* to help?"
*No~ idea~* What a carefree woman..
"Say, is she some sort of groundskeeper?"
*Mostly. She does a little bit of everything. Mostly...*
"Mostly what?"
*Cooking.*
"Cooking?"
*Yes~~*
"I don't think cooking would take up that much of her time." You furrow your brow, confused.
*You'll~ find~ out~*
"Is there anything you can tell me?"
*Don't touch the swords~* But you already knew that, somehow.
The door swings open. Youmu walks in and sits down in front of you. She looks at you expectantly, as if waiting for you to speak.
>> No. 34750
>And here I was hoping to write a food time end.
Wut.
Don't let stoic Anonymous stop you. WRITE IT NOW.
>> No. 34752
[X] "Thank you for taking the time to accommodate me ma'am. I came here to speak to you because I'm seeking help on accomplishing a mission, and you came highly recommenced."
>> No. 34754
[X] "Thank you for taking the time to accommodate me ma'am. I came here to speak to you because I'm seeking help on accomplishing a mission, and you came highly recommenced."

Oh you smooth bastard. ( ´∀`)
>> No. 34757
>>34750
Done. I threw a shark in there, too.

----------

This noise, it intrigues you. You slide open the door and walk into the room. Before your eyes is the silver-haired girl kneeling. Not before you, but to the person across the room.
"Yooouumuuuu~ I'm hungry" The person on the other side of the room speaks. The voice is soft, reserved, and slightly playful. You heard this voice from the outside.
"Milady, you just ate but minutes ago."
"But I'm still~ hungry~" You stand in the doorway and watch as it unfolds.
"As you wish, I'll have something prepared momentarily."
"It would seem there's no need~" The woman's voice grows curious. "It would appear my meal's found it's own way in~"
"Milady?" The girl turns around to face you. "Ah, no, this person is-" She turns around to find her master already gone.
"My~ It looks delicious~" The voice comes from behind you. "Thank you, Youmu~"
"No! Lord Yuyuko! That one is-" She's too late. You turn around expecting to see a woman, yet find yourself faced with the gaping maw of a shark.

BAD END.
>> No. 34763
[X] "Thank you for taking the time to accommodate me ma'am. I came here to speak to you because I'm seeking help on accomplishing a mission, and you came highly recommenced."
>> No. 34770
[X] "Thank you for taking the time to accommodate me ma'am. I came here to speak to you because I'm seeking help on accomplishing a mission, and you came highly recommenced."
>> No. 34782
You look her over once again. Can such a small girl really be as strong as everyone says? Then again, that idiot ice fairy could do something like THAT, so maybe..
"I appreciate you taking time to hear me out. I'm assisting the shrine maiden Reimu and Yukari on a mission, and they feel that your help would be necessary in accomplishing it." You wait, she doesn't respond immediately. She seems to be considering your words carefully.
"I see. What does this mission entail, if you'll allow me to pry."
"I'm not too sure myself, to be honest. I'm an outsider, and unfamiliar with this land. I was told little more than where I'm needed to go and what I need to find."
"What is it you seek?"
"A dragon, or something similar."
"A dragon, you say? One of their kind hasn't been seen in Gensokyo for more than fifty years, but if it's Yukari who says so, it may be worth investigating." She closes her eyes. "And, why is it the shine maiden sends a human like you, rather than deal with this herself?"
"I'm not too sure. My suspicion is that she's being lazy."
*I HEARD THAT!* Reimu's voice blares in your head. You wince, and put a hand to your ear.
"Something wrong?" Youmu looks at you suspiciously.
"No, it's nothing."
"Indeed. I've another question for you, then. What exactly did they say when they recommended my... assistance... in this operation? I've too little time to be following a human as they roll around in the dirt." She examines your uniform. "I'm afraid I may be of little assistance to you."
You feel disappointed, and look towards the door. Maybe you should leave.. Then, you notice something. A woman walks.. no, floats in through the doorway. She puts a finger over her mouth, a motion to keep quiet. What is she doing? Who is she?
She sneaks up behind Youmu, who looks at you expectantly, waiting for a reply. "Boo!"
"AHH!" Youmu jumps, and spins around in an instant. "M-Milady! What are you-" She's cut off.
"Oh my, Youmu, who is our guest? He doesn't look dead..." She looks at you inquisitively.
>> No. 34785
[x] Let Youmu speak. Yuyuko's not asking you.
>> No. 34786
[x] Let Youmu speak. Yuyuko's not asking you.
>> No. 34791
[x] Let Youmu speak. Yuyuko's not asking you.
>> No. 34797
[x] Let Youmu speak. Yuyuko's not asking you.
[x] genuflect
>> No. 34800
[x] Let Youmu speak. Yuyuko's not asking you.
>> No. 34804
You say nothing.
"Apparently he's one of your friend's acquaintances." Youmu introduces you.
"Yukari's? I didn't think she liked humans."
"This one's different it would seem. He's a dragon slayer, or so he says." Dragon HUNTER. There's a difference!
"My, dragons? I haven't seen one in years~" The woman looks excited. "I'd like to see it~"
Youmu jumps slightly, as if remembering something important. "Ah, please pardon my rudeness. I do not believe we are properly introduced." As a matter of fact, you aren't. "My name is Konpaku Youmu. I am the gardener and protector of this place." She looks toward the woman next to her with a slight grin. "This carefree, gluttonous woman here is my master and caretaker, Saigyouju Yuyuko."
"My, how rude, Youmu~" Yuyuko puffs out her cheeks like a scolded child. Youmu smiles wryly.
"Snake," you nod, "a pleasure."
"What a strange name~" Yuyuko narrows her eyes and looks at you, slyly. "It's certainly not your real one, is it?"
"It's merely a cover. I've given myself that name to use during the mission."
"Mission?" Yuyuko covers her mouth with a small paper fan. "Like-"
Youmu interjects, "Metal Gear?" They look at each other.
Confused, you ask them "Metal Gear?" The both of them stare at you for a second before breaking out into mad laughter. "What? Did I say soemthing funny?"
Yuyuko's spinning around in midair, as if rolling around on an invisible floor. "Ahahah~ Oh my~ haha! He sounds-"
Youmu continues, clutching her sides in laughter. "J-just like him! Hahahaha!"
You can't help but wonder what the hell is going on.
>> No. 34809
>>34804

[x] Wait patiently for them to stop laughing.
>> No. 34811
METAL GEAR?!
>> No. 34817
[x] Wait patiently for them to stop laughing.

oh fucking lol
>> No. 34818
[x] Wait patiently for them to stop laughing
>> No. 34822
>>34804
Oh for f.. =D
[Wait patiently for them to stop laughing, and then ask what that was all about.]
>> No. 34827
You're completely red in the face. What is that, an inside joke? Why is it so funny? You can't help but feel somewhat embarrassed. It feels like they're laughing at you. You decide to wait for them to finish laughing.
Youmu wipes a tear from her eye. "Heheh, so Sna-Pffthahahahaha!" She bursts into laughter at the mere mention of your name. You sit, patiently. The two go back and forth for several minutes calling out catch phrases and mentioning boxes and guns. Strange, the gun they speak of is almost identical to your own. After several more minutes, they've regained their composure.
"I apologize. That was rude." Youmu looks at you, trying to sound sincere. Yuyuko sits next to her, giggling into that fan she's holding over her mouth.
"So tell me, Snake," Yuyuko speaks up, "Is the Colonel listening in?" She snickers.
*Tell them yes* You hear Yukari say into your ear.
"She says she is," you parrot back. Yuyuko turns to Youmu.
"Who's playing the Colonel, I wonder?" Yuyuko whispers, audible enough for you to hear.
"Is this another one of Yukari's schemes to fight boredom?" Youmu responds, just as quietly.
"I can hear you.." You scratch your head in aggravation.
"Oh my, so you can?" Yuyuko looks at you. "Well then, Snake, do you know anything about this dragon?"
"Nothing, other than the possibility it could be an airplane."
"Ah, so it IS a Metal Gear!" Yuyuko's face brightens.
"Huh?" You're confused. "What's a Metal Gear anyway?" You're ignored.
"Milady, an airplane doesn't walk. Therefore, it cannot be Metal Gear." Youmu seems serious. Are they trying to mess with you?
"Could somebody please tell me what a Metal Gear is?"
Yuyuko finally gives you an answer. "It's like a tank. With legs. And nuclear weapons." It sounds ridiculous. A tank with legs? How pointless. Rocket boosters sounds much more useful.
"Nookyuulaar weapons? What are those?"
"Nu-Cle-Ar." Youmu corrects you. "You really don't know?"
"No idea."
"Have you been living under a rock since 1945?" Youmu becomes more direct, dropping the flourish from the previous conversation.
"I CAME here from 1945."
"Ah, then you really don't know then, how Japan lost the war." Japan lost? This is the first good news you've heard since you got here. You're overjoyed. You feel like crying. It takes all your manly willpower to conceal this feeling of enlightenment.
"I need a drink." You try to cover the wide grin on your face with your hand.
"Ah, a drink would be nice. Youmu~~ Bring us something nice, will you?"
"As you wish, milady." Youmu disappears, and reappears almost instantaneously with a large bottle in her hands.
>> No. 34829
[ ] Don't drink! Underworld!
[ ] Get up and kiss Yuyuko. You won the war!
>> No. 34832
[x] Refuse. REFUSE. REFUSE. GOD DAMN IT, DON'T DRINK IT.
>> No. 34835
[x] Refuse. REFUSE. REFUSE. GOD DAMN IT, DON'T DRINK IT.
>> No. 34836
[X] Scream "BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!"
>> No. 34837
[X] Don't drink! Underworld!
>> No. 34838
[x] Politely decline. Keep your manners.
>> No. 34839
>>34829
Both. Totally worth it, no matter what kind of Youmu rape you have to suffer afterwards.

Also, don't drink.
>> No. 34841
[ ] Get up and kiss Yuyuko. You won the war!

Reenact the whole VJ day kiss photo, in fact.
>> No. 34842
>>34841
At least ONE person got the reference. Jesus, I was wondering..
>> No. 34858
[X] Get up and kiss Yuyuko. You won the war!
then

[X] Take out whiskey flask and down in one shot
BECAUSE WE'RE AMERICANS IN A WAR, WE ALWAYS CARRY DRINK FOR SUCH AN OCCASION!
>> No. 34861
No good! You can't stay calm after that. You won the goddamned war! This is cause for a celebration! You stay seated, allowing this feeling to grow inside you.
"Are you okay?" Somebody's speaking to you, but you don't look up to see who. "You look ill."
You stand up. "Okay?! I'm better than okay! I FEEL GREAT!" Youmu's startled. She steps back. You feel like fucking dancing! You grab Yuyuko by the hands and start waltzing around the room, humming a tune to yourself.
"Oh~ My~" Yuyuko's stunned. You're spinning. You spin and spin until you start to get dizzy. You haven't eaten in days, yet you feel you're about to lose your lunch. You stop,and stand still, gazing deeply into Yuyuko's eyes. She stares back, expectantly. She has absolutely no idea what's going through your mind. You lay a hand on her waist, and before she can protest, you sweep her off her feet and plant a kiss right on her lips. You expect her to struggle, but she does just the opposite. She throws her arms around your shoulders and returns the kiss, closing her eyes. Her lips are warm, quite contrary to what you expected from a ghost. You feel like you're losing your mind. You start to move your hands lower and lower, until... Hey, somethings grabbing your shirt.
Youmu, now realizing the situation, lifts you off the ground and hurls you across the room. You head straight for the wall, yet something blurs into your vision. Youmu appears in front of you, sword drawn. You're headed right for the blade. Behind you, a voice.
"Youmu!" She sheathes the sword in an instant, and delivers a sharp boot to the head. You hit the ground just before her feet, and lay there as if begging for your life. She looks down at you, glaring daggers. It's almost as if she's looking into the eyes of the man that killed her father.

----------

I am generous, Anon. You yet live.
>> No. 34864
[x] But still, we won the war! Apologize, get up and dust yourself off. Celebration time's over, let's get back to business.
>> No. 34865
>>34861

[X] Pull Youmu into a kiss as well! "We won the war!"
>> No. 34868
[X] I may have overreacted a little. But hey, 24 hours ago I was fighting a war that had killed millions of my countrymen. AND WE WON. I AM IN GOOD MOOD.
>> No. 34874
[X] I may have overreacted a little. But hey, 24 hours ago I was fighting a war that had killed millions of my countrymen. AND WE WON. I AM IN GOOD MOOD.
>> No. 34875
[x] "My my, it seems someone is a bit jealous, don't you think, Yuyuko?"
>> No. 34876
[x] "My my, it seems someone is a bit jealous, don't you think, Yuyuko?"

DIGGING SURE IS FUN
>> No. 34878
[X] But still, we won the war! Apologize, get up and dust yourself off. Celebration time's over, let's get back to business.

[X] I may have overreacted a little. But hey, 24 hours ago I was fighting a war that had killed millions of my countrymen. AND WE WON. I AM IN GOOD MOOD.

BY YOUR CHOICES COMBINED...
>> No. 34900
[x] But still, we won the war! Apologize, get up and dust yourself off. Celebration time's over, let's get back to business.
[x] I may have overreacted a little. But hey, 24 hours ago I was fighting a war that had killed millions of my countrymen. AND WE WON. I AM IN GOOD MOOD.
These look good.
>> No. 34901
[X] But still, we won the war! Apologize, get up and dust yourself off. Celebration time's over, let's get back to business.

[X] I may have overreacted a little. But hey, 24 hours ago I was fighting a war that had killed millions of my countrymen. AND WE WON. I AM IN GOOD MOOD.

... I AM YOUMU ROUTE!
>> No. 34909
What can I say, You've cracked my tsun tsun shell.. I didn't really like this at first, but it seems to have gotten enjoyable enough.

>>34865
seconded.
[x] Pull Youmu into a kiss as well! "We won the war!"
>> No. 34911
You struggle to get to your feet. She really kicked you hard. You're not bleeding, but your vision is clouded.
"What is the meaning of this?" Youmu points her sword at your throat. "Explain yourself!"
You cough, and look her in the eye. "You spoke of the war like it happened years ago. While it may be true for you, I've lived through it." She stands still, waiting. "I WAS THERE! Only a matter of days ago! It may not be important to you, but it matters to me! I've seen my friends die, my brothers in arms! Winning the war means their deaths weren't in vain." She sheathes her blade.
She lowers her voice, threatening. "Very well. I will accept this as your apology. I warn you not to act out in this manner again. Act out of turn, and I will cut you down without a second thought." Your eyes meet with hers, a ceasefire agreement has been made.
"You're too uptight, Youmu~" Yuyuko flutters over and wraps her arms around Youmu's neck, breaking the tension in the atmosphere.
"B-but milady, that was-" The anger leaves Youmu's face.
"A kiss? It's fine, I thought he might do that~" Yuyuko looks at you slyly, grinning. "If I didn't like it I could have stopped him myself." Thank God for this carefree woman, although you don't like that last part.
"He assaulted your dignity, I could not allow that to-" Youmu's cut off, yet again.
"I said it's fine." Yuyuko's voice becomes stern, Youmu sighs.
"Yes milady." Yuyuko floats over and picks up the bottle Youmu brought earlier. She examines the label.
"Oh~ This is no good~ He can't drink this~"
"Why not?" Youmu asks. You remember the warning you were given back at the shrine. It must apply to drinks here, too.
"You know why~ Put it back will you? Youmu~" Yuyuko appears to have returned to her previous self, as if the events that just transpired never happened. Although, that's what you'd like to think. Between her teasing Youmu and her playful dancing in the air, she throws an occasional glance your way. Youmu accepts the bottle, and walks out of the room normally. She throws an angry glare your way as she walks through the door. You have no idea how you'll convince Youmu to assist you. Not after what you just pulled.
>> No. 34915
[x] "Did you know that I have a voice inside my head that says it knows you?"
>> No. 34919
[ ] Sit totally still. Totally still. Grade A behavior. Calm. Calm.
>> No. 34923
[x] "Did you know that I have a voice inside my head that says it knows you?"

She might think we're insane but whatever.
>> No. 34926
[] "Did you know that I have a voice inside my head that says it knows you?"

Ehh? is that a waterfall?

...

GOING AGAINST THE FLOW, GOING AGAINST THE FLOW!

[x] "Miss Yuyuko, May I address you about my situation? I was lead here in hopes of finding a solider of great power to aid me in locating a Dragon."
>> No. 34927
Sleeping like the Fist of the motherfucking North Star.

Also, 7 minutes brb
>> No. 34929
[x] "Miss Yuyuko, May I address you about my situation? I was lead here in hopes of finding a solider of great power to aid me in locating the Dragon. I was recommended by Yukari to seek the aid of Youmu."
Don't need to convince Youmu, we'll just convince Yuyuko to convince Youmu for us!
>> No. 34936
>>34926
Both options. First the "Need help for finding dragon" one, then the "littel voice" one.
>> No. 34988
[x] "Miss Yuyuko, May I address you about my situation? I was lead here in hopes of finding a solider of great power to aid me in locating the Dragon. I was recommended by Yukari to seek the aid of Youmu."
>> No. 35035
>[] "Did you know that I have a voice inside my head that says it knows you?"

She already knows we've got Yukari listening in on codec.

[x] "Miss Yuyuko, May I address you about my situation? I was lead here in hopes of finding a solider of great power to aid me in locating the Dragon. I was recommended by Yukari to seek the aid of Youmu."

We can offer the gift of the butterfly pendant after the inevitable: "Do you have anything to offer in return?"
>> No. 35051
[x] "Miss Yuyuko, May I address you about my situation? I was lead here in hopes of finding a solider of great power to aid me in locating the Dragon. I was recommended by Yukari to seek the aid of Youmu."
>> No. 35057
File 121144453290.jpg - (20.81KB , 200x174 , 1210163136148.jpg ) [iqdb]
35057
>"Very well then, if you won't assist us, I'm afraid I have little choice but to have you destroyed." She pulls something out of her sleeve. A small slip of paper. She puts it to your forehead, mutters some incantation, and your vision fades. The last thing that goes through your mind is a strong burning sensation as your body slowly disintegrates into ash.
>BAD END.

So, uh. An outsider falls in because of Yukari's nonsense, Cirno brings him to the shrine (which Mima taught her to do with outsiders so they can SEND THEM HOME), Reimu tells him to go "investigating" a world he knows nothing about, and...kills him for refusing. Not even a hint of a death threat, or any kind of threat, just "oh well then DIE." Kills a human right there in the shrine, for not doing her a favor.

...I'm getting really fucking tired of this psycho Reimu bullshit. That shit didn't even make sense.
>> No. 35058
>>35057

yeah i lol'd there too
>> No. 35070
>>35057
OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE.

Yeah, I kinda fucked up there.
>> No. 35078
>...I'm getting really fucking tired of this psycho Reimu bullshit. That shit didn't even make sense.
+1
>> No. 35085
>>35057
Bad ends don't have to make sense. That's why they're 'bad'. Well, aside from the usual death and/or dismemberment that accompanies them.
>> No. 35086
>>35057
Reimu is just an evil bitch, look at all the games at what she did. Killing Alices mom among other things, it's just how she is.
>> No. 35087
>>35085

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 35111
>>35086
Uh huh, yeah. I fail to see the evil bitch there.
>> No. 35813
>>34927
This must be one long nap.
>> No. 35815
>>35813
I would like to see more of this, i hope that he will come back soon.
>> No. 35836
>>35815

Seconding. This is awesome.

I can't wait to meet our Liquid.
>> No. 35838
>>35836
What an awesome Idea. Snake's long lost twin brother who got gaped into Gensokyo and believes himself to be inferior to Snake. He took over Youkai Mountain and took Lord Tenma hostage.
>> No. 35890
>>35836
>>35838
In Nazi Germany with the allies at the gates all sorts of experimental technology was being utilized in the hope of pulling out a last minute victory. One such example is a teleportation device, whose first long range test was to be between the two Axis nations of Germany and Japan. The test subject was a hardened member of the SS who volunteered to do anything he could to save the Aryan race. Despite the fact that Germany needed every experienced soldier they could find he was still selected for the test. Rumors had emerged that he had a twin brother in the US military, making him expendable in the eyes of his superiors. On the German end the test seemed to go just as planned, but the soldier never emerged on the other side.....
>> No. 35891
>>35890
That's why Write ins are always Win.
>> No. 35893
>>35813

Yeah, sorry. Work and some shit happened, 7 minutes turned into three days. Writing or something is happen.
>> No. 35894
Forgot mah trip.

>>35836
Haven't thought of that. Maybe I'll figure it in somehow. I originally had planned for an ally to become the main enemy, but it might be a shit idea. I'll consider all the options.
>> No. 35897
>>35894
We are already SNAKE, why not go all the way? /youkai/ Anon is on the way to become Lancer already.
>>35890 had a really good idea there.
>> No. 35901
>>35890
This plot device, I'll be taking it.
>> No. 35904
>>35894
>I originally had planned for an ally to become the main enemy, but it might be a shit idea.

Just make the ally the equivalent of our Master Miller. But suddenly, surprise! The enchantment reveals itself: "TIME TO DIE BROTHER!"
>> No. 35909
You turn to face Yuyuko. "Miss Yuyuko, May I address you about my situation?"
Her face becomes grim. "If you mean the dragon, I'm already well aware of what Yukari has planned."
"You are?"
"Yes, and I'm also well aware of your strength. A dragon has enough power to destroy this world, you alone will not be able to defeat it."
"I was only instructed to find the dragon, not kill it." Why does everyone keep saying that?
"Indeed you were, but those two will need all the help they can get." She must be referring to Yukari and Reimu.
"Why don't they go recruit help on their own?" Really, why the hell?
"Perhaps they think it more amusing this way, but for an issue of this gravity, I'm sure there's another reason. Yukari tends to leave out important details when explaining things." She snickers as if she'd made a joke. "I'm sure you'll find out eventually."
"I can contact her any time, it would seem. She put something in my ear."
"But are you sure she'll tell you? Perhaps she didn't tell me for a reason, or maybe she doesn't know." She closes her eyes and sighs. "Either way, I doubt you'll find your answer there."
"Damn, that woman's all 'do this' and 'do that,' but she never told me why."
"She's been that way for as long as I can remember." She smiles. "Although I may be of little use, I have something that may be of use to you."
"Something of use?" You furrow your brow. She's almost as cryptic as Yukari.
Youmu opens the door and walks in. Yuyuko looks toward Youmu, bringing the conversation to a conclusion. "Ah, perfect timing!" Youmu looks toward Yuyuko with a comfused look on her face before turning her gaze towards you. That angry glare again..
She sits between you and Yuyuko, as if trying to act as a barrier. Without even so much as a passing glance, she addresses you. "I will ask that you not become too friendly with milady."
That carefree smile returns to Yuyuko's face. "Youmu~~"
"What is it milady?" Youmu remains still, her face barely showing her growing frustration.
"I want you to accompany this man on his journey." Yuyuko floats behind you, and places her hands on your shoulders as she says this.
Youmu remains still, her frustration growing ever more visible. "I will not."
Yuyuko sternly replies, "I wasn't asking."
Youmu stands, no longer able to hide her anger. "Why!? Why must I accompany this filth-covered dog!?" Her voice rings in your ears. What was that about a filthy dog?
>> No. 35911
[ ] Allow them to work it out. Say nothing.
>> No. 35914
>>35909

"Bow-wow."
>> No. 35915
>>35914

This.
>> No. 35918
[x] Let them work it out.
>> No. 35919
[ ] Allow them to work it out. Say nothing.
>> No. 35920
[x] Let them work it out.

Workan out gaems.
>> No. 35921
[x] "Bow-wow."
[x] Let them work it out.
>> No. 35922
[ ] Allow them to work it out. Say nothing.
>> No. 35925
[ ] Allow them to work it out. Say nothing.
>> No. 35926
"You will disobey your orders, then?" Yuyuko asks this, plainly, without a hint of anger. She sure is patient. You'd really hate to see her upset.
"N-no, I..." Youmu's voice trails off, the look on her face reminds you of a scolded child.
"Good, it's settled then!" Yuyuko smiles again. "I know you might like him after... that..." Yuyuko glances toward you quickly, a slight tinge of color appearing on her face, "but your cooperation is necessary to his survival. He is human, and is currently too weak to defend himself against the Youkai of this world. I need you to see to his survival, nothing more."
Youmu sits back down. "Good dog," you think to yourself. Really, who's the dog now?
"But enough business. It'll be dark soon and I'll have him stay the night." Yuyuko grins, as if planning something. "Youmu, although you may be adverse to it, I'll have him stay in your room for the night."
"MILADY!" Youmu's face turns bright red. In anger or embarrassment, you can't tell. Yuyuko cuts her off before she can protest further.
"No, no, Youmu. I know what you're about to say. I believe it to be in your best interest to get used to his company. You don't have to like it, but as his entourage you will be required to be near him at all times."
"B-but I.. my... he..." Youmu's hair covers her face, you can't see her expression.
"I will permit you to decide sleeping and bathing arrangements for tonight as you see fit. I will have him acknowledge and respect your privacy." Yuyuko glances over towards you. Yeah, got it, no peeking right?
"I-I understand." You still can't see her face, she's looking straight down.
"So good you could see it my way, Youmu. I will relieve you of your duties for the night. The other servants will see to my meal, although I will miss your delicious cooking." She smiles at Youmu, who finally looks up and nods. Wait, there's more servants? You're sure you only saw...
Youmu stands up and begins walking towards you. You stand up, and finally get the chance to speak up. "I look forward to working with y-" Youmu walks past, and stops behind you..
"Try anything funny, and I will cut you down where you stand." She continues out the door without another word. Yuyuko floats over and pats a hand on her shoulder.
"The baths are through the other door and down the hall to the right." She points toward the way you came in. Now that you think of it, you haven't bathed since you got here. You can't smell too good. You thank her for all the trouble, and head in the direction of the baths.
Upon arriving outside the baths, you notice a pair of shoes by the door.
>> No. 35928
>>35926

knock, dammit
>> No. 35931
This is a Sneaking Mission, the Use of Stealth is Required.

Because I like to hint on occasion.
>> No. 35932
[X] Push back to wall, press circle
>> No. 35933
>>35932

[X] Flatten on wall, press circle twice quickly
>> No. 35934
[X] Knock, lest we be cut to ribbons.
>> No. 35943
I preferred thief for my stealthan games

[x] Lean against the door to listen and see if anyone is inside.
>> No. 35946
Gee, why do I have a feeling we're going to fall through that flimsy paper wall?
>> No. 35948
After that last threat from Youmu, you'd rather not take any chances. You knock on the door and lean against it. No response. You knock again, nothing. You slowly open the door and peek inside. The room appears to be safe. You wonder who left their shoes outside the room, and why there'd even be shoes inside the house in a Japanese style mansion like this. You even took yours off at the front door. You take a second look around, just in case. The room is small and unadorned, not quite fitting for a house of this size. There's a rack of towels just before the door to the bath itself, and some sort of automatic washing machine off to the side. The machines look alien to you, but you can read what's written on it. There are directions clearly written in English and Japanese on the machine. Even an idiot could use this machine. You quickly undress and throw your clothes into the machine. The instructions say to add a detergent, but the smell of it is strong, and would likely give away your position in the field of combat. You leave out that step and start the machine, washing your fatigues in plain water. Now for the main course. Oh, glorious hot water, how you've missed it! You remember all the cold showers you took back in the service. You don't miss them.
You look inside the bath. The water has already been drawn, and it's still hot. Perhaps somebody prepared it specifically for you? Maybe they're the owners of those shoes? Wait, what did she say about ghosts? No matter, you have a warm bath in front of you and you'd rather not keep it waiting. Forget the towels, you jump right in.
You sit in the tub, enjoying the almost forgotten sensation of warm water on your skin. You don't know how long you've been in there, but the water's started to get cold and your hands have started to swell and wrinkle. You'd best not keep your new bad-attitude bodyguard waiting. You get out of the bath, leaving the water. You slam open the door, butt-ass naked, and flex your biceps. You feel manly! You feel refreshed! You feel... like your life is in danger! Before you stands Youmu, wearing no more than a blouse and panties.
>> No. 35953
[X] Close Eyes, "Well, thats it. I'm dead"
>> No. 35954
[x] Scream like a little girl
>> No. 35955
>>35948
[X] Anemia
>> No. 35956
[X] Anemia Option
>> No. 35957
[X] "Oh. Fancy meeting you here."
[X] "I'll grab a towel."
>> No. 35958
[x] "Oh. Fancy meeting you here."
[x] "I'll grab a towel."
Stoic Snake is Stoic.
>> No. 35959
[X] "Oh. Fancy meeting you here."
[X] "I'll grab a towel."
>> No. 35960
[X] "Oh. Fancy meeting you here."
[X] "I'll grab a towel."
>> No. 35963
Feh! You've stared death in the face one too many times to worry now. One little girl with a sword is nothing compared to an army of Japs with machine gun nests and artillery support. You steel your naked self.
"Oh. Fancy meeting you here." Your gaze matches hers, and you look her straight in the eye. Her face turns bright red, and she turns away to face the wall.
"Could you hand me a towel? I'd get one myself, but you're in my path." She hands one to you without a word, without averting her gaze from the wall.
"cl... ... ....or..."
"Eh?"
"CLOSE THE DOOR!" You shut the door quietly, as if nothing happened. Yes, that's it. Pretend that nothing happened. Perhaps she'll respond in kind. You dry yourself, and wait inside the baths. Perhaps she's left? You knock on the door.
"You still there?"
"Yes. Don't open the door."
"Could you hand me my clothes? They're in the machine." Seconds later, the door opens halfway, and your clothes are tossed in your face. They're still wet. If somebody's invented an automatic washing machine in the time you've missed, why in God's name haven't they made a drying machine? With your clothes wet like this, and that silver-haired time bomb outside the door, you can't leave any time soon.
"I guess I'll just have to wait." You mumble to yourself. The door slams open. Before you stands a fully-dressed Youmu.
"Get out."
"Huh?"
"Are you deaf? I said GET OUT!" She pushes you towards the door.
"Huh?!" She slams the door behind you. You stand in the dressing room wearing just a towel, holding your soggy clothes, wondering just what the hell just happened. "What the fuck, kid?!" Seriously, what the fuck?
>> No. 35964
I feel bad for this Anon.. ;_;
>> No. 35965
[X] Call to Youmu through the door.
[X] "Have you no automatic drying machine?"
[X] "Unless you would prefer to see my wet fatigues cling to me for the rest of the night."
>> No. 35966
[X] Call to Youmu through the door.
[X] "Have you no automatic drying machine?"
[X] "Unless you would prefer to see my wet fatigues cling to me for the rest of the night."
>> No. 35967
File 121168688047.png - (10.31KB , 300x300 , 1209677781698.png ) [iqdb]
35967
>>35964
He'll have his day. He needs to raise his power level first. Pic related.
>> No. 35968
[X] Call to Youmu through the door.
[X] "Have you no automatic drying machine?"
[X] "Unless you would prefer to see my wet fatigues cling to me for the rest of the night."
>> No. 35969
[ ] Stealth mode. Search for a drying machine without getting caught.
>> No. 35970
[x] Look for Yuyuko, maybe SHE'LL appreciate this military hardened buffet of manliness.
>> No. 35971
"Mind your tongue!" You can hear Youmu through the door.
"What was that?" Really, that was just a little rude.
"You will address me as 'Miss Youmu,' not 'kid'."
"Well excuuuuuuse me, Princess! What's with the goddamned attitude problem all of a sudden?" No, really, why the hell?
"A dog without modesty such as you does not deserve my respect." She emphasizes the word 'dog'. And she's a tick trying to bury itself under your skin.
"Dog? Who's the dog here!?"
"I've already made it clear that you are no better than a dog. Kissing Miss Yuyu like that..."
"Enough about that already! I got carried away, I couldn't help it!"
"And then you have the nerve to walk in on me changing!" She ignores you.
"Hey, I was here first. You walked in on ME! At least knock first!"
"Are you trying to lecture ME on proper manners?"
"Who's the one throwing shit at people and pushing them out of rooms!? If that's what you call manners, I think you need more training!"
"I've trained my entire life to become what I am today! I don't need a dog telling me what I should and shouldn't do!" She's on the verge of yelling.
"Well unless you want wet dog smell all over your bed, I suggest you tell me where the goddamned drying machine is!" You want to leave. Arguing with this bitch is getting you nowhere fast.
"Drip-dry for all I care! And you sleep on the floor!" Bitch...
"Fine then, if that's how it is I'll stay naked the entire night!" You'll do it, too. Oh, you'll do it. A silence permeates the room.
Her voice responds softly. "It's next to the washer. Hurry up and get out!" You can practically feel the irritation in her voice.
>> No. 35973
[ ] Get in, dry your clothes, and get out.
>> No. 35974
[X] Put your fatigues in the drying machine.
[X] "If you need me, I'll be checking out your room. In my towel."
>> No. 35975
>>35971

[x] Go dry your clothes.
>> No. 35976
[x]Dry your clothes.
[x]"Would you like me to wash your back, Miss Youmu?"
>> No. 35977
[x] Give up, you cant make that machine work
[x] Sleep naked
>> No. 35978
>>35971
[x] J-J-J-JAM IT IN
>> No. 35979
[x] Go dry your clothes.
>> No. 35981
Getting the fuck out of here is the first thing on your mind. You throw your fatigues in the dryer and look around the room for something to wear. A bathrobe is sitting on top of the washer. Strange, that wasn't there before. You try it on to find that it fits perfectly. This robe, it was made for you. Before leaving, you throw a little more gasoline on the fire roaring in the room next to you.
"If you need me, I'll be checking out your room. In my towel."
"DON'T YOU DARE!" She screams from the other room, but you're already gone. You walk down the hallway, searching each room in the building. Many of the rooms are empty, aside from what appears to be an entertainment room, a small dojo, and two kitchens. You wonder, why do they need two kitchens? As you near the other end of the hall, you can hear noises coming from one of the rooms. You find the source, and knock on the door.
"Come innnnn~" It's Yuyuko. You open the door to find her sitting at a small table. She looks at your outfit. "Ah, I see you found the baths." She puts her hands together as if she were applauding, a smile appears on her face.
"Yeah, but I ran into a bit of... trouble." She covers her mouth with one hand.
"Oh my, you didn't walk in on Youmu by accident, did you?"
"No, actually it was quite the opposite." You shake your head and shrug.
"My~! She didn't get upset, did she?" She snickers.
"Actually, she's pissed. She acts like I insulted her honor or something." Yuyuko laughs.
"Hahaha~ She's always so uptight, that girl." She motions you to the table. "Where are my manners? Please, have a seat."
You sit across from her. "Thanks. But I'm curious, is she like this with every human that comes here?"
"She... Probably thinks you're too friendly with me. She values pleasantries and virtue the most. Kissing me in front of her, in her eyes, crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed." She closes her eyes and picks up a cup on the table in front of her, taking a sip of whatever is inside.
"I should apologize for that. I too, believe I got carried away. I'm sorry."
"Don't be, don't be~" She looks toward you, smiling. "It's not like I didn't... enjoy it. You caught me off guard, is all."
"You really are a carefree woman, aren't you?" You laugh.
"The dead need not concern themselves with worldly matters. I can afford to play around a bit. Would you like to... play around a bit too?" She holds the cup in her hands out to you.
>> No. 35982
[X] Put your fatigues in the drying machine.
[X] "If you need me, I'll be checking out your room. In my towel."

ha ha ha
>> No. 35984
>>35981
[X] Politely turn down the cup.
>> No. 35987
>>35981

[x] "Sorry, but the mission comes first and foremost."
>> No. 35988
>>35981

[x] "Lady, I've been playing games ever since I got on this rock."

[x] Take the cup. Down it. Pray the pendant protects you.
>> No. 35989
[x] "Sorry, but the mission comes first and foremost."

Drinking and eating stuff from the underworld is bad news.
>> No. 35990
[X] Politely turn down the cup.
not yet anon, not yet, we still have a dragon to find
>> No. 35991
[x] "Sorry, but the mission comes first and foremost."
>> No. 35992
[z] "Sorry, but the mission comes first and foremost."
>> No. 35993
>>35909
I suddenly had an idea. A nasty, unpleasant thought, rather.

Wouldn't it just be perfectly ironic if it turns out that this bomber --which we call a 'dragon' as the the natives refer to it, rolling our eyes and adding quote marks around the word, inwardly chuckling at calling a mechanical device by such a silly fantasy name-- turns out to have a nuke on board?

After all, in Gensokyo, aren't dragons supposed to be massively huge power players that just haven't shown their faces around since its creation?
A nuke in Gensokyo would DEFINITELY turn someone, effectively, into a 'dragon'.

(After all, if time-hax are involved, as seems to sure as hell be the case, what with us hopping forward 63 years and a little to the left into this mini-dimension of Gensokyo, then what's to say the bomber is from our exact same timeframe as well? Perhaps it was from a few months ahead of us, from some secret third bombing mission. Writefag should make up some clever details at this point.)
>> No. 35994
>>35993
And wouldn't it be even worse if that nuke fell into the hands of a certain youkai? I wonder~ I wonder~

----------

"Ahaha! Please don't ask me to die so nonchalantly, Miss Yuyuko."
"That's too bad. It does get lonely up here." She sighs, lowering her head.
"Don't feel too bad. Once this is all over and done with, I'll have to bring your gardener back. Perhaps we can play around a bit then?" You wait to see if she catches the hint.
"Oh, but then we won't be needing this, now will we?" She puts the cup down. You smile, it looks like she got the message. Just as planned. "I do have a favor to ask of you, though."
"Please, tell me."
"I'd like you to offer a challenge to Youmu." Huh?
"Why would you want that, if you don't mind my asking?"
"You said she was upset with you earlier. That girl values strength above everything else."
"Even manners?" You wonder if it's possible.
"Yes. I know her better than anybody. What she really wants is to find a warrior capable of defeating her." She puts a finger to her mouth, feigning confusion.
"I don't think I'll be that warrior, though. The way she handles those swords..."
"How about a sparring match, then? If it's bare handed, you're probably on equal footing."
"How do you know?" You raise an eyebrow. "I could be weaker than light beer."
"I wonder~" She smiles. "But if you win, she might not be so cold to you."
"And if I lose?"
"She'll treat you like a dog~ Woof!" Seems you're already there.
"I don't have much to lose then, do I? Alright, I'll do it. In return, could you tell me one thing?"
"And that is?" She puts her hands together in excitement.
You pull the butterfly pendant from around your neck. "I found this in my bag, I have no idea how it got there. I was wondering if you might know something." You place the pendant in her hand.
"My~ This is..." She examines it carefully and closely.
"You know what it is?" You lift yourself out of your chair to get a closer look.
"Yes, I do." She giggles.
"What is it?"
"You'll have to wait and see~" She narrows her eyes and smiles at you. "I'll show you when you return my gardener." She returns the pendant. "Speaking of which, she's probably looking for you."
"Why do you say that?" Really, why indeed. She seems to hate you and would probably want nothing to do with you if it weren't for her orders.
"She's been directed to stay awake until you're in her room."
"That's a little cruel."
"I have to be, sometimes. She can be unreliable at times, I try to keep her on her toes."
"I'd best be going then." You stand up and walk through the door, back into the hallway.
You make your way back to the baths, knock on the door, and gather your belongings. Seems she's gone elsewhere. You remember the dojo you passed by earlier and start to head towards it after changing back into your fatigues. Sure enough, as you near it, you can hear noises coming from inside the room. You slide the door open just barely enough to see, and see Youmu staring right back at you.
"I could sense your presence ten feet from the door. Had I wanted to, I'd have killed you already." Back to her old self, it would seem.
"Is that so?" You remember Yuyuko's request. "Perhaps I could prove you wrong?"
"What makes you so sure of yourself, all of a sudden? A dog like you is ten-thousand years too early to challenge me to a swordfight." A one-track mind, this one.
"Fine then, I challenge you to a sparring mach. No swords, no tricks, fists only!" FINAL FUCKING DESTINATION!
"Very well then, I will accept your challenge. Today you will become less than a dog! You will become dirt!" She points at you.
You point back, "And I'll make you eat it, little girl!"

----------

That's it for today. New thread maybe tomorrow, definitely by Monday.
>> No. 35995
Something else occurred to me:

How do Yuyuko and Youmu know what Snake from MGS sounds like? As far as I know, MGS wasn't released on the Dreamcast.
>> No. 35996
File 121169377062.jpg - (41.97KB , 750x563 , mgs_boss_750.jpg ) [iqdb]
35996
Remember the basics of CQC, Snake.
>> No. 35999
Hey.
I don't remember the original thread well, but we had a photo of our family, right?
Did we ever confirm that we're single, or anything like that?
>> No. 36003
>>35999

A man with other responsibilities doesn't go on a suicide mission willingly; Snake likely has very little to come home to.

So what does the pendant do? Is it a "continue"?

Also, whenever we Game Over, we better get a Gensokyoized "Snake, do you read me? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!"
>> No. 36004
File 121169853482.jpg - (38.95KB , 811x591 , superyoukaiwarhead.jpg ) [iqdb]
36004
>>35993
>A nuke in Gensokyo would DEFINITELY turn someone, effectively, into a 'dragon'.
>>35994
>And wouldn't it be even worse if that nuke fell into the hands of a certain youkai? I wonder~ I wonder~

...pic related?
>> No. 36015
>>36003
I don't think we ever looked at that picture.
>> No. 36017
>>36004
...If the plane crashed into her fields, Gensokyo is FUCKED.
>> No. 36022
>>36017

Moreso if its pilot turns out to be Liquid
>> No. 36031
>>36022
It is already decided that Snakes twin brother is a hardened member of the SS who got gaped into Gensokyo by some crazy Nazi Experiment. Now he formed his own Unit here and is ready to whatever he is evil up to.
>> No. 36093
>>36015
>You take the picture out of your jacket pocket. It's an ordinary photograph of your family. You're already starting to miss them.

Why do I remember this.
>> No. 36115
>>36022
Dunno, what if Liquid's eyebrows or something posseses Yuka?
>> No. 36117
>>35995
They might have a PS2 hidden somewhere.

>>35999
I didn't mention any details, but yeah he's single. I'm saving my text files as I go along, so when it's over I'll Rapidshit it with the images I used or something.

>>36003
Way ahead of you there.

The pendant is currently Mysterious Plot Device A. It's purpose will not be revealed until the right moment.

>>36115
Crazy father-figure plus crazy brother = FUCKED.

>>36031
Like Fuchshund or something?

Also, writan shortly.