[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120993981167.jpg - (35.43KB , 550x412 , fountain.jpg ) [iqdb]
29663 No. 29663
Climbing the stairs to the building, you enter through the sliding glass doors. There’s a short hallway before you come out into the main lobby of the building. WOW! This place is immense on the inside! There’s the huge lobby in front of you, stairs on either side of it leading up to the second floor. There’s a Fountain, and on the side opposite you, there seems to be a line of receptionist desks. Nearby there’s a directory listing with a map for the entire lobby area. You idly wonder how the building could be so large on the inside when it appears to be so small on the outside. You shrug. Architecture seems to have advanced quite a bit, and, if you recall correctly, this building is fairly new. You go over to the directory with map and see that there’s couple things that might interest you. There’s a GBK Museum, covering all the various shows and paraphernalia that’s been produced by them over the ages, and then there’s daily stage shows. Picking up a guide phamplet from next to the stand, you check over the times of the stage shows. One will be starting in a few minutes. Another thing catches your eye. There’s apparently guided tours of the studios that are lead occasionally. You’d have to ask at the reception desk to find out more about that one though.

[ ] Go ask about the studio tours.
[ ] Go see the stage show.
[ ] Go wander the museum.
[ ] Examine Fountain.

>> No. 29664
[x] Examine Fountain.
>> No. 29665
[x] Examine Fountain.

rpg mode is fine too. leave no stone unturned. leave no plot item unfound.
>> No. 29666
[x] Go ask about the studio tours.

New person encounter!
As much as I like fountains, the "maybe meet more characters" choice overwhelms my fountain appreciation.
>> No. 29667
[x] Go see the stage show.
>> No. 29668
[ ] Examine Fountain.

I actually want to see the stage show. But I've played text adventures.

When you've got an option to EXAMINE something, you examine it.
>> No. 29669
[x] Examine Fountain.
>> No. 29670
[X] Go ask about the studio tours.

The fountain ain't going anywhere, and short of getting kicked out of the building there should be no reason we can't check it out later.
The other options might not have such an open window of opportunity.
>> No. 29672
[x] Examine Fountain.
this takes like five minutes, tops. the rest can wait.
>> No. 29673
[x] Go ask about the studio tours.
>> No. 29674
[x] Go ask about the studio tours.

Time relevant events! You can play with the Fountain of Faith later.
>> No. 29675
[x] Examine Fountain.

Because we just spent like half-an-hour in IRC looking for a huge lobby with a fountain for this post. [spoiler]We weren't trying very hard.[/spoiler]
>> No. 29676
[X] Examine Fountain.

Shouldn't take long. We can do something else right after.
>> No. 29678
[x] Examine Fountain.
>> No. 29679
>>29675
oh damn you and your lack of recursive spoiler tags, touhouproject.com
>> No. 29680
[X] Examine Fountain
Holy Shit, it seems like an eternity since the last thread.
>> No. 29681
We need to get some water from the fountain so we can learn the Fire spell. I swear I saw this work once.
>> No. 29682
[X] Go ask about the studio tours.
>> No. 29683
>>29668
>I actually want to see the stage show. But I've played text adventures.
>When you've got an option to EXAMINE something, you examine it.
That's just the instinct that a sadistic DM would plan for. MuahahahahaHA!
>> No. 29684
File 120994103174.jpg - (363.24KB , 801x887 , 1176357706121.jpg ) [iqdb]
29684
Where are we? Gap Co.?
>> No. 29686
[✓] Go see the stage show.

Fountain will kill us. It gets its water directly from Scarlet Devil Lake, wherever that is.
>> No. 29687
>>29676
>>Shouldn't take long.
Unless we find a drain with a loose bar and spend a good deal of time trying to find a way to pry that bar off.
>> No. 29689
>>29684
Oh man, if Yukari is here I will totally write a scene about exchanging valuable stock options and investment planning.
>> No. 29690
[ ] Examine Fountain.

This fountain. I'll be examining it.
>> No. 29691
The fountain in the middle of the lobby is quite large, it really does draw your attention. As you walk towards it, it seems to be much larger than when you first examined it. As you get closer to it, you see a girl sitting on the edge of the fountain, trailing her hand back and forth in the water. She looks rather worried about something, and is staring off into space. Her other hand is resting on a stick that’s lying across her lap. Nobody seems to be paying attention to this particular girl, nor does she seem to be paying attention to anyone going by her either. So absorbed in thought is she that she doesn’t even react to you approaching her, despite the fact that you’re standing right next to the girl.

[ ] Greet the girl.
[ ] Poke the girl.
[ ] Ignore the girl, continue to examine the fountain.
[ ] Go do something else.
>> No. 29692
[ ] Poke the girl.
>> No. 29693
[X] Greet the girl.

If this is who I think it is (though the stick is about the only clue) I think it best to be polite.
Poking is rude, and you'll have to REPENT for it.
>> No. 29694
[ ] Ignore the girl, continue to examine the fountain.

Man, I love this fucking fountain.
>> No. 29696
>>29691

[ ] Poke the girl.
>> No. 29697
[x] Greet the girl.
>> No. 29698
[X] Greet the girl.
[X] Poke the girl.

Let's do both.

"Hey." Poke. "Hey."

New character to meet, yay.
>> No. 29699
[x] Greet the girl.
>> No. 29700
>>29692
All manners, aren't we, Anonymous?

Ah, what the heck.
[X] Poke the girl.
>> No. 29701
[X] Greet the girl.
>> No. 29702
[X] Greet the girl.

Introductions~
>> No. 29703
[ ] Throw girl into fountain

She's got to be worth more than a penny.
>> No. 29704
[ ] Greet the girl.

Might be interesting.
>> No. 29705
[ ] Greet the girl, continue to examine the fountain.

Fountaiiiiin!
>> No. 29706
[x] Toss a coin in the fountain.

The splash should get some attention.
>> No. 29707
[ ] Greet the girl.
>> No. 29708
[x] Greet the fountain, continue to examine the girl.
>> No. 29709
[x] Poke the girl.
>> No. 29710
[x] Poke the girl.
>> No. 29711
>>29708
Crazy Anon is craaaaazy. I approve.
>> No. 29712
[X] Greet the girl.
Being polite is never bad
>> No. 29714
>>29708
>>29703
No one told me we picked the Malkavians this play-through.
>> No. 29715
>>29714

get this black beetle scurrying to my destination!
>> No. 29717
Poke the fountain, greet the self, examine your girl, reverse the birth, reverse the world
>> No. 29720
File 120994327241.jpg - (20.23KB , 288x299 , blood_warakia.jpg ) [iqdb]
29720
>>29717

Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin!
>> No. 29721
You greet the girl. She jumps slightly, but doesn’t fall in the fountain. She looks up at you nervously, her blue eyes giving you an appraising look. Brushing a lock of green hair out of her eyes, she greets you back.
You ask her if she minds if you sit here.
“No, that would be no problem at all. Feel free, it is a public area.”
You sit down next to the girl, who goes back to staring off into space. A moment passes and she still continues staring off into space. You clear your throat.
“I’m sorry, did you want something?” The girl turns back to you looking slightly annoyed. She seems to have taken grip on the stick in her lap. Before you have a chance to reply, a woman comes up to the reception desk and begins talking loudly. The girl in front of you freezes, her eyes going wide in shock.
“Crap. . . I didn’t expect her to check here so soon. . .”
The girl seems to be panicking slightly, looking back and forth, unsure of what to do.

[ ] Grab her hand and run.
[ ] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
[ ] Call out for the person at the reception desk.
>> No. 29722
[X] Grab her hand and run.

Oh ho, why not do something rash?
>> No. 29723
>>29721
[ ] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.

Sanae huh? I'd stick it to her.
>> No. 29724
[ ] Grab her hand and run.
>> No. 29725
[X] Grab her hand and run.
>> No. 29726
[x] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
>> No. 29727
>>29721
[X] Grab her hand and run.
If it can work with two women, it can work with one.
>> No. 29728
[x] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.

We're a good person like that.
>> No. 29729
[x] Grab her hand and run.

you're gonna get taken home
>> No. 29730
>>29689
That's hot, if you know what I mean.

[ ] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
>> No. 29732
[x] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.

I have a feeling she'll start beating us with that stick of hers if we grab her and run.
>> No. 29733
>>29725
Nigger, go back to /Shrine/ and write until you fall asleep.
>> No. 29735
[ ] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
>> No. 29736
[X] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.

Is this Siki or Sanae? I'm confused...
>> No. 29737
[ ] Grab her hand and run.
>> No. 29738
File 120994375979.jpg - (158.34KB , 600x600 , yamada.jpg ) [iqdb]
29738
>>29723
Sanae's not the only one with a green hair and a 'stick', you know.
>> No. 29739
[x] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
>> No. 29740
[x] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
>> No. 29741
[x] Grab her hand and run.
>> No. 29742
[X] Grab her hand and run.
>> No. 29743
>>29738
Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>> No. 29744
[X] Tell her to run into the Museum, that you’ll cover for her.
>> No. 29745
>>29738
I contest this lovely young lady has the BEST legs in all of Gensokyo.

But consider this, who does she have to run away from? Sanae is the more likely of the two in this case I'd say
>> No. 29747
>>29745
Maybe Kira decided to fuck Komachi's and Siki's relationship up, and now Komachi is older woman in charge, and Siki happened to be slacking off.
>> No. 29748
[ ] Grab her hand and run.

Or just, you know...grab her.
>> No. 29749
>>29745
Needs Komachi as a best friend or older sister who dotes upon her younger sister.
anyways, i wish it to be Shiki
>> No. 29750
>>29745
A previously-finished Kaguya thread in /jp/ would gladly challenge that remark.
>> No. 29751
Grabbed by a brash ideal, you grab the girl’s hand and run out the front of the building. The two of you run back the way you came until you get to the section with all the restaurants. You pick a semi busy one and pull the girl inside. She’s breathing heavily, with a tight grasp upon her stick. She seems to just now realize that you’ve been holding her hand the whole time the two of you were running, and she quickly pulls her hand away from you, before taking hold of it in front of her chest.
“Wh-What did you do that for?”
You shrug, telling her that it seemed like she was in a pinch, so you thought you’d help her. The waiter comes over and leads the two of you over to a booth. Ah, nice. You’ve got a good view of the street from here, but it won’t be easy to see you if someone’s looking in. You sit down and the girl looks at the booth as if it’s going to bite her. You tell her to sit down, and she looks at you for a moment. Sighing, you tell her if she keeps standing there, anyone who runs past looking for her can see her quite easily. The girl almost jumps into the booth and slides all the way to the other side. She then picks up a menu and proceeds to hide behind it. This girl. . . She doesn’t grasp the concept of subtly does she? You sigh. Looking over the prices, this restaurant doesn’t seem to be cheap, but it’s not very expensive. Maybe you should offer to pay for dinner for the girl?

[ ] Offer to pay for dinner.
[ ] Don’t offer to pay.
>> No. 29752
[x] Offer to pay for dinner.
>> No. 29753
>>29750
No. Kaguya is gorgeous, she's a lady you'd die for. The overall beauty goes to her.
Siki has the best legs. That's a fact.
Wriggle has the best butt. It glows.
...And some may argue about Lunasa's ass too.
>> No. 29754
[ ] Offer to pay for dinner.

Anon is a gentleman. Sort of.
>> No. 29755
[ ] Don’t offer to pay.

We don't even need to eat anything, and neither does she.

And she's not on the target list.
>> No. 29756
[X] Offer to pay for dinner.
>> No. 29757
[X] Offer to pay for dinner.

"Well, I did drag you out here, I suppose. Wouldn't be fair if I made you pay, too."
>> No. 29758
[X] Offer to pay for dinner.

True gentleman.
>> No. 29759
[x] Offer to pay for dinner.
Shiki or Sanae, whoever it is, we're be having a semi-romantic dinner with you
>> No. 29760
[ ] Offer to pay for dinner.
>> No. 29761
[X] Offer to pay for dinner.
We are the well cultured anon.
>> No. 29762
[x] Offer to pay for dinner.
>> No. 29763
>>29755

Yeah, because the restaurant won't mind sacrificing a booth to two random people off the street who have no intention of eating.
>> No. 29764
[X] Offer to pay for dinner.

We dragged her in here without warning, footing the bill is the least we can do.
>> No. 29765
[x] Offer to pay for dinner.
>> No. 29766
[X] Offer to pay for Dinner.

I don't know who the fuck you are, but a date's a date.
>> No. 29767
>>29763
Just say you're not ready to order whenever the waiter comes by. If you have to hide for a long time, order coffee.

THINK, Anon. It's not that hard.
>> No. 29768
>>29749
Probably is Siki, unless Kira changed Sanae's eye color since MiG. The other green-haired girls I can recall--Mima and Yuuka--are already accounted for, and can't be her.

...that said, she acts quite odd for a Siki.
>> No. 29769
[X] Offer to pay for dinner.
We're not sure if she wants anything, since we impulsively dragged her into the restaurant on a whim, but asking my also be like asking "Would you like anything?"
Even if we are too forward, at least we made an effort to be nice to a stranger.
>> No. 29770
>>29768
Probably he made it so Sikieiki only acts like a bossy commanding bitch when she's on her job, and when she's off she's shy and cute. I'd say I prefer this Sikieiki by far.
>> No. 29771
>>29767
We're not trying to anticipate the "Kira Effect" that is sure to throw a pie/brick in our face in a few short entries ...
>> No. 29772
[x] Don’t offer to pay.

It won't win but...bah, we can deal with the bill when it arises.
>> No. 29773
Waiter, one roofie colada please.
>> No. 29774
>>29768
Maybe it's Sanae running from Reimu who has threatened to beat her up?

Probably not likely but I could see it happening if it wasn't for the whole "Got raped" thing.
>> No. 29776
[X] Don’t offer to pay.

We're just trying to help her in a slightly silly way, not woo her.

Besides, how would it look if someone we knew just happened by and saw us in the window?

It would not be good.
>> No. 29777
>>29774
I think we would have recognized Reimu if it was her.
>> No. 29779
>>29774

It would most likely be Kanako.
>> No. 29780
Alright guys, Pay for dinner won, and I'll brb while I make dinner for myself. I'll write once I've finished.
>> No. 29781
>>29780

We're paying for HER dinner, not YOURS!
>> No. 29797
The girl is still hiding behind the menu, which only makes her more obvious. Oh well. You tell her that if she wants to order something that you’ll pay, given that you’ve pulled her into this mess.
“No, that’s quite alright. I have money of my own. I don’t want you getting any. . . Strange ideas.” She glares at you over the top of her menu before going back and hiding behind it. Wait a second, was she wearing glasses? Must have been your imagina. . . The girl puts down the menu, and she is, indeed wearing glasses now. Huh. Where did those come from. Oh well. No matter. The waiter comes back and the two of you place your orders. The girl interjects that she wants separate checks. The waiter glances in your general direction, and you shrug. Shaking his head, the waiter takes the menus from you and walks off.
You sit there, facing the girl. The waiter comes back with the drinks and places them on the table before leaving again. So, now you’re sitting there, facing a girl who’s sipping away at her tea quite contently. Now what?

[ ] Ask the girl’s name
[ ] Strike up a conversation.
[ ] Excuse yourself and flee.
[ ] Sit there silently.
>> No. 29798
>>29797
>[x]Ask the girl's name.
>> No. 29799
>>29797
[X] Sit there silently.
Awkward moments are moe~
>> No. 29800
[X] Ask the girl’s name.

Let's see how cold she is towards us.
>> No. 29801
[X] Sit there silently.

This tea. It's meant to be drunk in silence.
>> No. 29802
[x] Ask the girl’s name

So who the hell am I helping?
>> No. 29803
[ ] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29804
[ ] Strike up a conversation.
>> No. 29805
[X] Ask the girl’s name
[X] Give her a friendly smile, try to shake that coldness away

or
[X] Say hello, like in japan.
>> No. 29806
[ ] Drink your tea silently.
>> No. 29807
[x] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29808
[X] Sit there silently.


STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.
>> No. 29809
[ ] Strike up a conversation.

So, what exactly did I save you from?
>> No. 29811
[ ] Strike up a conversation.
>> No. 29812
[X] Ask the girl’s name.
With our friendlyness, we shall pierce her cold exterior like the motherfucking fist of the north star while splitting his lungs with blood and thunder
.......i'll get my coat
>> No. 29813
[x] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29815
>>29797
[ ] Footsie
>> No. 29817
>>29812
FAAAAATHEEEER YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLAAAAAANEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!
also
[X] Ask the girl’s name.
>> No. 29818
[X] Name
[X] Strike conversation
Vague much, Kira? Anyway, if she wasn't going to give us her name, she'd not consider talking with us.
>> No. 29819
[ ] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29820
[X] Sit there silently.

I'm hoping she'll get pissed off at our not-asking-her-name enough to ask our name.
>> No. 29821
>>29815
Oh, you lovable bastard.
>> No. 29822
[ ] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29823
File 120995395664.png - (200.36KB , 400x500 , 1209928476474.png ) [iqdb]
29823
Glasses wearing girl? Wonder who it is.
>> No. 29825
>>29815
This.
>> No. 29829
[ ] Sit there silently.

I'm hoping she'll get pissed off at our not asking her name enough to ask us our name.
>> No. 29830
Is that some lazy Shikieiki hiding from bossy Komachi?
>> No. 29831
[x] Sit there silently.
>> No. 29832
Are we done for the night?
>> No. 29833
[X]Ask name
>> No. 29834
done for the night?
>> No. 29835
. . . You look at her, she looks at you. The two of you sitting there. Silently. This is rather annoying. She seems that she’s not going to volunteer any information, so you’re going to have to test the waters. You introduce yourself to this girl, and then ask her name.
“Wait, You’re telling me that you don’t know who I am?”
You shake your head. She looks absolutely shocked, but then smiles.
“Interesting. I figured that’s why you fled with me. You can call me. . . Shiki. Shiki Eiki. It’s, strangely, a pleasure to meet you.”
The waiter chooses then to return with your food. The two of you begin to eat, now holding a lively conversation. The topics range across the board, but eventually fall onto anime. She starts discussing the current season of anime quite animatedly while you sit there and listen. She begins to talk about some new anime that’s apparently going to start airing shortly that’s a spin off of the popular series. Apparently, the basic plot is that this girl who’s a judge goes around and judging ghosts and other beings who have died but refuse to move on, with her assistant. Eiki seems to be quite excited about this show. She also seems to know quite a bit about a show that’s soon to be released. It seems rather odd. . .

[ ] Press her about the show.
[ ] Let it slide.
>> No. 29836
>>29815

Okay, I lol'd
>> No. 29838
[ ] Sit there silently.

I'm hoping she'll get pissed off at our not asking her name enough to ask us our name.
>> No. 29839
[X] Let it slide.

No need to get her too uncomfortable.
>> No. 29841
Shiki is an actress? Huh.
>> No. 29842
File 120995663594.png - (60.95KB , 400x300 , 1194538979961.png ) [iqdb]
29842
>> No. 29843
[X] tell us her name, already.
>> No. 29844
[x] Footjob.

Scorn has the right idea. Hell we've seen it in action before.
>> No. 29847
[X] let it slide

(anyone else cant see the newest posts?)
>> No. 29848
[ ] Let it slide.
>> No. 29849
>>29815
This.
>> No. 29850
>>29835
[ ]Press on

Also, is the board fucking up for anyone else? I've been hitting F5 for a while, but Kira's update only shows on the front page and not in the thread itself.
>> No. 29853
>>29850
Yes.
When I enter the thread it shows >>29815 as the last post, no matter how many times I refresh.
>> No. 29854
>>29850

same here, anyone know what's the cause of this?
>> No. 29855
So I hear the board broke
>> No. 29856
Wait who is she again?
>> No. 29857
[ ] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29858
>>29850
Yeah, I've been having the same problem too.
>> No. 29859
>>29815
Seconded
>> No. 29861
>>29850
Yeah, me too
>> No. 29862
>>29850
You're not alone.
>> No. 29863
[x] Press her about the show.
>> No. 29864
[X] Let it slide.

God damn this is irritating. Maybe we should just quit for the night. We won't get much done very well with the board borked.
>> No. 29865
>>29850

It's not just you. It's essentially impossible for me to vote, for example, because whenever Kira updates, enough votes come in that I have no idea what's going on, and can't find out. It's really irritating.
>> No. 29866
[X] Sit there silently.

I'm hoping she'll get pissed off at our not-asking-her-name enough to ask our name.
>> No. 29867
[x] Press her about the show.
>> No. 29868
[ ] Let it slide.
>> No. 29870
[ ] Press her.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 29871
[x] Press her about the show.

Well, she seems to be enthusiastic about the show.... No worries, eh?
>> No. 29872
[ ] Press her about the show.
>> No. 29873
>>29835
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist to be is obvious, but I like this obvious plot twist to be.
Besides, she knows a lot about anime? She's a keeper.
>> No. 29874
And now it's fixed.
>> No. 29875
[X] Press her about the show.

>>29850
I was having the same issue at home, but now that I'm reading from work, everything's showing up fine. Maybe the board righted itself?
>> No. 29876
>>29812
FAAAAATHEEEER YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE PLAAAAAANEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!
also
[X] Ask the girl’s name.
>> No. 29877
[x] Press her about the show.
Also testing to see if it works now.
>> No. 29878
[X] Let it slide.
>> No. 29879
It seems to be fixed now.
>> No. 29881
[X] Let it slide

Maybe we should call it an early night before things break down so much?
>> No. 29882
[ ] Let it slide.
>> No. 29884
[X] Let it slide.

Have got everything in order, again?
>> No. 29886
[ ] Sit there silently.

I'm hoping she'll get pissed off at our not asking her name enough to ask us our name.
>> No. 29888
>>29875

It's fixed itself... for now.
>> No. 29889
[]Let it slide.
I think...it's woring now?
>> No. 29890
[x] Let it slide.

seems like a reasonable choice
>> No. 29891
[ ] Press her about the show.
>> No. 29895
>>29835
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist to be is obvious, but I like this obvious plot twist to be.
Besides, she knows a lot about anime? She's a keeper.
>> No. 29897
Even if it's an alternate personality, this is just way too much.
>> No. 29898
Even if it's an alternate personality, this is just way too much.
>> No. 29899
Posting to see how fuxored everything is at the moment
>> No. 29900
>>29835
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist to be is obvious, but I like this obvious plot twist to be.
Besides, she knows a lot about anime? She's a keeper.
>> No. 29902
...
>> No. 29904
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist is obvious, but it's the sort of obvious plot twist you love.
Let's play Shirou for now.
>> No. 29905
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist is obvious, but it's the sort of obvious plot twist you love.
Let's play Shirou for now.
>> No. 29906
[ ] Ask the girl’s name
>> No. 29907
[X] Let it slide.

God damn this is irritating. Maybe we should just quit for the night. We won't get much done very well with the board borked.
>> No. 29908
[x] Press her about the show
>> No. 29909
>>29835
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist to be is obvious, but I like this obvious plot twist to be.
Besides, she knows a lot about anime? She's a keeper.
>> No. 29910
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist is obvious, but it's the sort of obvious plot twist you love.
Let's play Shirou for now.
>> No. 29911
[ ] Let it slide.
>> No. 29912
[X] Sit there silently.

I'm hoping she'll get pissed off at our not-asking-her-name enough to ask our name.
>> No. 29913
thread's fucked up, Kira should post somewhere else for now
>> No. 29914
>>29835
[ ] Let it slide.

Obvious plot twist to be is obvious, but I like this obvious plot twist to be.
Besides, she knows a lot about anime? She's a keeper.
>> No. 29916
>>29915
SLOWPOKE! YOUR'E ALIVE!

also
[X] Let it slide.
oh gawd, the girl with the hat......
>> No. 29919
File 120998368760.jpg - (53.60KB , 640x480 , Keeperassassins.jpg ) [iqdb]
29919
>>29914
>>She's a keeper.
>> No. 29920
File 12099840445.jpg - (39.25KB , 461x347 , white hole.jpg ) [iqdb]
29920
So what is it?
>> No. 29921
>>29897
I like this characterization. She may act tough when she's off playing judge, but deep down she's just an insecure vulnerable girl. Besides, girls aren't attractive unless they have an insecure vulnerable side, and are dependent on the man.
>> No. 29922
This thread is caught in a temporal fluctuation. Did we lose anyone?
>> No. 29925
>>29835>>29892
PIME TARADOX
wtf is going on here?
>> No. 29926
>>29925

Board shat itself earlier.
Go over to /shrine/ if you really wanna laugh.
>> No. 29930
>>29920

I love you.
>> No. 29934
>>29873
>>29895
>>29900
>>29909
>>29914

Oh, so they did get posted. Huh.
Goddammit.
>> No. 29937
[X] Press her about the show.
>> No. 29943
>>29921
BAH.
>> No. 29945
>Besides, girls aren't attractive unless they have an insecure vulnerable side, and are dependent on the man.

lol no
>> No. 29947
>>29945
While I don't quite agree with him, if she doesn't have any weaknesses then she doesn't need a man.
>> No. 29976
>>29947

Wanting a lover is not a weakness.
>> No. 30002
>>29945
Lol yes
What, butthurt because you're to much of a pussy to be a man and take the lead in the relationship, huh?
>> No. 30021
>>30002

Woah. WHAT? Whats wrong with a girl who can take care of her goddamn self?
>> No. 30044
>>30021
No worries. He's either a troll, or a throwback from previous centuries. Or both.
>> No. 30093
Goddamnit! Misogynists, go the fuck home. gah.
>> No. 30095
>>30002

You remind of that Tom Cruise character from Magnolia. How sad.
>> No. 30231
No one finds strong women attractive. You know I'm right. It's just our culture seems to think that saying women are weaker than men means you hate women, and made people afraid to say it.
>> No. 30239
>>30231
I like strong women, but only when they submit to me.
>> No. 30611
I like "strong women," but only because their initial attitude makes it all the more sweeter when you finally get them to submit to you.