[Return]
Archived thread

File 120948680670.jpg - (61.59KB , 428x520 , 1207193722586.jpg ) [iqdb]
27965 No. 27965
…This is really expensive, no way you could ever pay yourself. Well, it’s not like you have to, right?
”Actually, Chiyuri told me to get these for her.” Kourin just looks at you, so better continue. ”You should owe her enough to cover the costs.” Still no reaction, Chiyuri couldn’t have… No way. You look around store, and notice that everybody standing still, holding their breath, Does this happen often around-
”I see.” Suddenly he speaks and you look back. You can’t read any kind of emotion from his face. No shock, anger or anything. For a moment you feel slight fear until he speaks again.
”I should have expected this, nobody else would buy these.” He gives out small smile. Good, doesn’t look like he’s angry at you.
”Well, now I have to do this again. It will take a while, so you can just…” Momizi heads out of the door.
”I’ll wait outside.” When Nitori notices this, she quickly rushes after her.
”Ah, wait, I’ll come too!”

You wait until Rinnosuke has finishes typing something to register and then handing you new receipt. ”Give this to Chiyuri.”
”Alright.”
With Momizi and Nitori out, only Marisa and Rinnosuke are left in store.
Marisa is looking at the papers that you saw earlier, not really reading anything, just flipping through the pages. Rinnosuke is sitting behind the counter, drinking something that you assume to be tea.
[ ] ”Is this really alright?”
[ ] ”How did you end up owing her so much?”
[ ] ”I’ll come back later, alright?”
[ ] Leave the shop.

>> No. 27966
[X] ”How did you end up owing her so much?”
>> No. 27967
[X] ”Is this really alright?”

Always look a gift horse in the mouth.
>> No. 27968
[x] ”Is this really alright?”
>> No. 27969
[x] ”Is this really alright?”
>> No. 27970
[x] ”Is this really alright?”
[x] ”How did you end up owing her so much?”
>> No. 27971
☞ ”Is this really alright?”
>> No. 27972
[x] ”Is this really alright?”
>> No. 27973
[ ] ”Is this really alright?”
>> No. 27974
You just can’t help but to feel bit sorry for Rinnosuke. Even if the cost is already covered, you did get his hopes up for nothing. You walk back to counter and place everything down. ”Is this really alright?”
Rinnosuke lifts his glasses and looks at you. ”Hmm? What do you mean?” You sigh.
”I mean this.” You point at the sword. ”You gave me this because you thought I was the one buying everything. But I’m not, so…” Rinnosuke just smiles.
”I appreciate your concern, but you also saved my shop. And that’s more than enough to make up for…” He pauses for a bit, thinking about right words.
”…Well, that sword. Trust me, nobody would have ever bought it.”
”Just what’s the deal with it? Is it cursed or what?”
He laughs. ”Hahaha, cursed? I wouldn’t say so, but it would prove very inefficient to most of my usual customers.” Before you can ask about what that means, he continues. ”You should find out sooner or later.”
As you’re about to exit you hear something from behind you. ”Feel free to visit again! I might need help with certain nuisance in the future too!”
”Kourin, I thought I told you to stop, ze!”
You laugh as another one-sided argument starts, and walk outside.

Momizi and Nitori are waiting for you, just as expected.
”I think we’re finished here.” Momizi is first to speak as she sees you. ”Chiyuri asked us to get her quite a lot stuff. I don’t think I can carry both you and them.”
[ ] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
[ ] Ask Nitori to carry you, Momizi can take the stuff.
[ ] Walk back to Nitori’s place.
And the sword…
[ ] Carry it on scabbard.
[ ] Momizi can carry it.
[ ] Nitori can carry it.
>> No. 27975
☞ Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
☞ Carry sword on scabbard.
>> No. 27976
[ ] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.

[ ] Nitori can carry it.
>> No. 27977
[ ] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
[ ] Carry it on scabbard.
>> No. 27978
[x] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes some pictures.
>> No. 27979
[ ] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.

[ ] Carry it on scabbard.
>> No. 27980
[x] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
[x] Carry it on scabbard.
>> No. 27981
[X] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
[X] Carry it on scabbard.

Nitori can't even lift the damn sword, so we shouldn't burden her with it. She'll have fun rifling through the stuff Chiyuri wanted, anyway.
>> No. 27982
>>27978
Should've stolen Aya's camera on first day!
>> No. 27983
[x] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.

[x] Carry it on scabbard.
>> No. 27984
[X] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
[X] Carry it on scabbard.


how come SHAG always has the biggest hivemind ?
>> No. 27985
[X] Momizi carries you, Nitori takes the purchases.
[X] Carry it on scabbard.

I wonder if Momizi can carry us + sword...
>> No. 27986
> He laughs. ”Hahaha, cursed? I wouldn’t say so, but it would prove very inefficient to most of my usual customers.” Before you can ask about what that means, he continues. ”You should find out sooner or later.”
Claymore of Youkai Extermination or something?
>> No. 27987
>>27986

Probably referring to the spellcard system. No one uses weapons in the traditional way anymore.
>> No. 27988
DESPAIR. I wrote the next part and when I clicked submit button... "File is required for new thread." Stupid.
And obviously I hadn't saved it. Rewriting now.
>> No. 27989
>>27988
Back button
>> No. 27991
>>27988

I keep telling you writefags to copy your damn posts before you click submit. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU IGNORE ANONYMOUS' WARNING.
>> No. 27992
>>27989
THIS
>> No. 27993
You walk to Nitori and hand her the bag that Rinnosuke packed the stuff in. "Could you carry these?"
Nitori quickly takes it and looks inside. "Sure!" She puts her hand in and pulls out an iPod. "I wonder... Will this work?"
She seems happy, so you go to Momizi.
"Alright, let's go!"
She grabs you like before, and rises in to air, although slower than earlier. Soon you're well on your way back to Mountain.

You notice that Momizi is moving much slower this time. Makes sense, she has to carry that heavy sword along with you, but that shouldn't slow her down this much.
You look back, and see that Nitori is going through everything that you bought. She's slowed down a lot, prop ably to avoid dropping anything. So, Momizi isn't bothered by extra weight, she's just matching herself to Nitori's speed.
Sun has gotten well up, and is shining warmly. You have good look of the area below you.
[ ] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
[ ] "What can you tell me about Rinnosuke?"
[ ] "Who was that witch?"
[ ] Just look at scenery.
________________

>>27989
Shit does nothing.
>> No. 27995
[ ] "What can you tell me about Rinnosuke?"
[ ] "Who was that witch?"
>> No. 27996
[ ] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
>> No. 27998
[X] Just look at scenery.

Seems like a pleasant day.
>> No. 28000
[x] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
>> No. 28001
[x] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.

Probably replacement parts for her sonic screwdriver.
>> No. 28002
[ ] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.


*crosses fingers* a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator a vibrator
>> No. 28003
>>27989
For some reason that only works on /th/, I loose posts every now and then too.
>>27991
It just doesn't feel the same to write it out and copy it over.
>> No. 28004
[x] "What can you tell me about Rinnosuke?"
[x] "Who was that witch?"

Why do I have a feeling there is going to be a sidequest to get them together?
>> No. 28005
>>28002
vibrator with display and headphones.

[ ] "Who was that witch?"
>> No. 28006
☞ "Who was that witch?"
>> No. 28007
[X] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
>> No. 28008
>>28003

Then write it out on the site and copy it before you click submit.
>> No. 28009
>>[X] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
How can you forget question mark from something like that?
>> No. 28010
[x] "What can you tell me about Rinnosuke?"
[x] "Who was that witch?"
>> No. 28011
[X] "What can you tell me about Rinnosuke?"
>> No. 28014
[x] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
>> No. 28015
[x] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri.
>> No. 28019
Something came up, continuing tomorrow. Sorry guys.
>> No. 28020
>>28019

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 28021
>>28019
仕様が無い
>> No. 28025
[X] "What can you tell me about Rinnosuke?"

Go Mannosuke route
>> No. 28094
[x] "Nitori, what did we have to get for Chiyuri?

Have we made any indication to Nitori that we're outsiders?
>> No. 28231
>>28003
>>28004

WORK, NIGGERS, etc.
>> No. 28235
>>28231

Damn it, Slowpoke, how do you live?
>> No. 28378
Writing anything now is a pain. Literally, my arm hurts like hell. Sorry guys, nothing today.