[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120895585456.jpg - (52.49KB , 400x564 , Cirno(9).jpg ) [iqdb]
23118 No. 23118
>>Where is Cirno?

You have more important things to worry about than Mokou being huffy as you ask about (9) with some concern. One of them had to have seen her.

Mokou looks slightly piqued that you don't rise to her fit and looks away, not responding. Keine looks thoughtful. "I thought she went outside for some fresh air. She said she'd be right back." She shakes her head. "I am sorry I cannot be more helpful! I didn't realize she had been gone very long until you mentioned it!" There is an apologetic look on her face and in her tone as the schoolteacher averts her eyes, seeming to blame herself slightly for not noticing.

"Who cares." Mokou says with some amount of spite. "I'm tired of being delayed by the fairy. Let's just eat and then get to what you promised. You might start decomposing before my eyes if we wait to long." She sends a small glare at you, obviously irritated by the wait.


[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[ ] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her


---Optional seconds---

[ ] "Don't be such a dick, Mokou."

[ ] "You all can eat while I'm away." (Second option)

[ ] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."

[ ] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"

>> No. 23119
[x] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou


[x] "Don't be such a dick, Mokou."

Trust in ⑨ to return. For now let's deal with this sudden bit of crankiness from Mokou.
>> No. 23120
[x] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[x] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23121
[x] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her
[x] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23122
[x] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her

[x] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23124
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[ ] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"
>> No. 23125
[X] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

I want to find the (9) but we'll get caught up in some other bullshit if we go out looking for her and I want to tell Keine about our world.
>> No. 23126
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[ ] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."

It's kinda funny that an immortal, of all people, seems to be getting impatient. Then again, I suppose our nearly getting ourselves offed twice just while they were escorting us home might have had something to do with it. Even Mokou's bound to have her limits, after all.
>> No. 23127
[ ] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her
>> No. 23128
[X] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[X] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"
>> No. 23129
[ ] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her
[ ] "Don't be such a dick, Mokou."
>> No. 23130
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou


[ ] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"
>> No. 23131
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[ ] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"
>> No. 23132
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[ ] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23133
[X] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her

[X] "Don't be such a dick, Mokou."

Nineball is important, Mokou's being too uppity.
>> No. 23134
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[ ] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23135
[x] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
---
[x] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."

My god, we cannot care for Cirno all the time. She has survived long enough without Anon.
>> No. 23136
[X] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[X] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23137
[x] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[x] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"
>> No. 23139
[X] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
[X] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23140
[x] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

the story hardly progresses because you guys keeps distracting yourself with GM's traps and side obsevations
>> No. 23141
Hivemind is hiiiive

winrar is obvious
>> No. 23142
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[ ] "Mokou, stop it, I don't want to deal with this. If it's causing so many issues, I just won't tell you. Would it kill you to be polite?"
>> No. 23143
>>23129
My arguments (HAD to take a shit):

Cirno not being there could be important.
The best way to deal with tsunderes is to play their game.
>> No. 23145
>>23118

[ ] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her
[ ] "You all can eat while I'm away."
>> No. 23146
Oh-ho starting early toda- What time is it over there anyway?
But we should've told Mokou to shut up and gone to look for Cirno. She's the dearest.
>> No. 23148
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[ ] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23150
GM you still owe us the 10+ replies from yesterday you promised
>> No. 23151
[x] "I'll be right back, guys, I have to go find Cirno first." Get your shoes back on and go outside to look for her
[x] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23154
brb, 7 minutes
>> No. 23155
>>Mokou looks slightly piqued that you don't rise to her fit and looks away, not responding.

So, wait. Mokou WANTS us to react to her being a dick right now?
>> No. 23156
>>23155
Typical Tsundere.
>> No. 23157
>>23150
Sorry. 'twas the northern Dnd group's fault.
>> No. 23158
Well then, if nothing else:
[ ] "Don't be such a dick, Mokou."

Let's play her little game.
>> No. 23161
>>23158

Can't play if GM won't let us
>> No. 23162
7 minutes break ?
>> No. 23164
File 120896061882.jpg - (227.86KB , 660x500 , Mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
23164
>>"I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou
>>"It's not your fault at all, Keine."

Keine nods hesitantly before taking a bite of pancake. She chews it good second; you can't help but wait for her opinion, and Mokou has a rather sour look on her face as she waits impatiently and directs a glare your way with a sigh.

"You really do cook well," she comments encouragingly as she prepares to take another bite, "It truly is nice of you to take the time to do this."


"Time -wasted-." Mokou chips in with acid practically dripping from her voice, although it sounds a bit like sulking at this point. If anything, her irritation is spurred by your lack of a reaction it seems as she leans back in her chair. Keine seems to be tuning Mokou out, oddly.


[ ] Ignore Mokou, eat

[ ] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

[ ] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"

[ ] "Mokou, shut it, or I won't say anything."
>> No. 23166
[ ] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"

Let us be an asshole for once.
>> No. 23167
[x] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"
>> No. 23168
>>23164
[x] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

Lol, Mokou is such an attention whore.
>> No. 23170
[ ] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"

Mokou is appealing to my fondness for pointless bickering and arguing.
>> No. 23171
[x] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

Let the immortal brood.
>> No. 23174
OH COME ON. I refeshed the page just before pressing the upload button to see if your break had ended, and there was nothing. And then two seconds after I pressed the button I see that you posted.
That aside...
[X] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"
>> No. 23180
[x] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23188
[x] Ignore Mokou, eat
Keine seems to know what she's doing.
>> No. 23193
[ ] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

Lol, piss off the immortal by ignoring her lol.
>> No. 23195
[X] "Mokou, shut it, or I won't say anything."
>> No. 23197
[x] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23198
[ ] "I'm sure she'll be back eventually." Begin to eat with Keine and Mokou

[ ] "It's not your fault at all, Keine."
>> No. 23200
>>23198
slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 23201
[X] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23202
>>23174
Changing vote to:
[X] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
So that we can move along faster. But also to piss of Mokou.
>> No. 23203
[ ] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23205
[X] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"

where's cirno? anon cannot go on without cirno
>> No. 23207
Is there a way to actually respond to Mokou without acting all pissed off?

Like, taking her comments completely without malice.

"Ah ha ha, well, I suppose it is a waste of time. But you have to break a few eggs to make waffles! Ah ha ha ha."
>> No. 23209
What? Not going to throw some fuel onto Mokou's fire?

Boooooooooooooo!
>> No. 23217
>>23207
If there were, it would defeat the purpose of Mokou trying to piss us off, which would most likely only serve to irritate her even more than if we just ignored her.

Then again, perhaps it is better that way. She tries to get a rise out of us, we try to get a rise out of her, and thus a beautiful relationship built on a foundation of mutual antagonizing blossoms.
>> No. 23222
Eh, Mokou is acting kinda foolish. The best thing to do is just tune her out.
Storytelling time will come, but family first.
>> No. 23224
[X] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

>[ ] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"

Don't divulge into Mokou's bullshit, it's the reaction she's looking for. Continue ignoring her.
>> No. 23225
>>23207

"Ah ha ha, I suppose I am an idiot, but it can't be helped! I'm only human, after all."

"You're probably right. Being human, I'm a bit too delicate to do anything serious, right? Ha ha."

"Ha, well, I suppose it definitely is a bit stupid, but I can't help it. It's just something I've grown accustomed to."

...wow, it's like...defusing something effortlessly.
>> No. 23230
[X] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23231
[x] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23233
Note that getting in a direct confrontation with Mokou will only get us a physical or verbal ass kicking.
>> No. 23234
[ ] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"
>> No. 23237
>>Note that getting in a direct confrontation with Mokou will only get us a physical or verbal ass kicking.

I know. Her abuse will be so delicious.
>> No. 23255
[ ] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

why do i have the feeling that if we continue ignoring mokou, it will end in some sort of BAD END ?
>> No. 23259
>>23255
Or just close off any chance of a route with Mokou in any way.

Shame, really. She seems like the type who would be fun to butt heads with.
>> No. 23260
[x] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"

Mokou will set us on fire, and on despair we'll somehow end up in the lake. FUCK YEAH
>> No. 23275
Mokou, your tsun-tsun is overflowing.
>> No. 23278
>>23259
>butt heads with

I'd butt her butt.
>> No. 23280
>>23275
and it is delicious
[x] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"
>> No. 23281
So we're gonna give Mokou a Glasgow kiss?
>> No. 23282
>>23278
ASS
TO
ASS
>> No. 23284
>>23280
YES. We must crack open her tsun-tsun damn to unleash the flood of dere-dere!
>> No. 23330
File 120896679928.gif - (29.80KB , 395x519 , glaagow.gif ) [iqdb]
23330
>>23281

...what?
>> No. 23333
>>23330

oh u
>> No. 23339
>>23282
symmetrical docking?
>> No. 23345
>>23284
>YES. We must crack open her tsun-tsun damn to unleash the flood of dere-dere!

Why would we want to do that? That'd ruin this beautiful abusive relationship we're developing!
>> No. 23367
File 120896920614.jpg - (361.96KB , 1000x800 , 0cf1a68bba1331ce669142ff9f39e3c2.jpg ) [iqdb]
23367
>>23345
Because, switching between being lovey-dovey with each other and then wanting to punch each other's teeth in at the drop of a hat is all part of the fun.
>> No. 23372
File 120896946258.jpg - (31.92KB , 500x300 , tombstone.jpg ) [iqdb]
23372
You will be sorely missed
>> No. 23381
>>23372
Hey now, that route isn't done for just yet. We took things at the SDM as far as we logically could, and now we HAVE to spend some time away from there before the gala event can begin.

Just hanging around a person at every possible opportunity isn't necessarily the way to get closer to them, remember.
>> No. 23399
>>23381
we didn't really have a chance to return to her
>> No. 23400
>>23372
>>You will be forgotten in about a week

fix'd
>> No. 23401
>>23399
Patience, man. It will come in time.
>> No. 23403
>>23381
Tell that to the Keine fags, they must think the sun shines out of her arse or something.
>> No. 23419
File 120897129616.jpg - (20.54KB , 320x304 , 1208954290154.jpg ) [iqdb]
23419
>>23403
>> No. 23420
>>23403
No. But it's always nice to have fresh milk in the morning...
>> No. 23429
[X] "What the hell is your problem, Mokou?"
>> No. 23597
[ ] Follow Keine's lead; "It was no trouble. You keep your kitchen well stocked. Do you have an interest in cooking?"

for maximum Mokou-needling potential. also I am convinced this is the way to the Mokou route.
>> No. 23599
>>also I am convinced this is the way to the Mokou route.

How so?
>> No. 23603
>>23599
to get tsundere you first have to get the tsun going.
>> No. 23606
The tsun has reached red giant already.
>> No. 23613
>>23606
Well then we need to crank this shit all the way up to SUPERNOVA.
>> No. 23616
>>23381
And we can't forget to get the inhaler for Patchy before the gala.
>> No. 23638
>>23606
has not. she's just sulking right now. we need to get it to i'd-kill-you-if-it-weren't-for-keine levels.
>> No. 23643
>>23638
But how can we tell it's the GOOD "I'd-kill-you-if-it-weren't-for-keine" level as opposed to the bad one where she really and truly does want to kill us?
>> No. 23645
>>23638

Offer Keine seconds but ignore her. Perfect.
>> No. 23663
>>23643
generally speaking, long as we don't try to rape Keine we're a-ok.
>> No. 23694
>>23663
Can't rape the willing.
>> No. 23716
You all are in great danger, something is coming. Something is moving in the dark. And you awakened it. It is coming...

The Strongest is dead! Oh nooo what should we do?

[X] SCREAM
>> No. 23723
>>23716
fairies are immortal so YEAH
>> No. 23726
>>23716
Fairies are immortal.
>> No. 23727
>>23716

Eh, Cirno'll just respawn and come get us. Then we can have wacky adventures hunting down whoever killed her.
>> No. 23729
>>23726>>23723>>23727
Immortalmind.
>> No. 23731
>>23729
Here, too?
>> No. 23747
>>23716
Meanwhile back at the SDM...

Patchy's illness are only get worser, but before she lost her consciousness, she said this to the Mistress: I made a terrible mistake, I gave that old amulett to Anon, and so he awakened, the battle for Gensokyo is started...
>> No. 23750
side note: she lost her hat...
>> No. 23751
>>23747

No Patchy you are the mistake!

And then Patchy was asthmatic.
>> No. 23762
It is a serious illness in Gensokyo..

So GM what is the next step?
>> No. 23764
>>23747

Patchy's illness only got worse, but before she lost consciousness, she said this to the Mistress; "I made a terrible mistake. I gave that old amulett to Anon, and so he awakened. The battle for Gensokyo is started..."

Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj sentence cleanup complete.
>> No. 23766
File 120898058243.jpg - (121.37KB , 450x450 , transl_china2.jpg ) [iqdb]
23766
>>23716
>> No. 23773
File 120898070595.jpg - (100.64KB , 400x500 , 120724612542.jpg ) [iqdb]
23773
>>23766
NO YOU!
>> No. 23782
EVEN GODS CAN DIE!

CONCLUSION:EVERYONE CAN DIE NO EXEPTION!

ALSO: many things are still unknown in Gensokyo..
>> No. 23786
File 120898100945.jpg - (8.03KB , 200x200 , DMC4Nero.jpg ) [iqdb]
23786
>>23773

NOW I KNOW!
MODS' STICKY WAS MADE FOR SENDING GUYS LIKE YOU BACK TO GAI-- wait, I'm repeating myself.

Damn you, Sakuya tripfag.
>> No. 23799
>>23782
>>EXEPTION

Did you mean "exceptions" mike?
>> No. 23828
I mean.. did we had a winner choice?

And I think everything can happen and you know nothing is impossible.

ALSO GM pls come back NAO, it is soo booooring without you!!!
>> No. 23832
>>23828
I really hate you.
>> No. 23833
I do not want to write an another VN myself.. I'm just giving some naughty ideas to GM.
>> No. 23840
File 12089826212.jpg - (52.71KB , 572x322 , nero-devil-may-cry-4.jpg ) [iqdb]
23840
>>23833
>>23828

BANG
>> No. 23841
>>23828
GM is playing D&D with the group she neglected last night.
>> No. 23842
>>23832
[X]RAPE THE MAIDS
>> No. 23843
>>23833
>> No. 23844
>>23840
Why did you not choose Reisen?
CONLUSION:YOUR PIC FAILS!
>> No. 23845
>>23833

To be honest, you lack the english ability. If you tried to make one, it'd flop faster than sandals in summer.

Also, the clear bias in your 'ideas' is likely irritating some.
>> No. 23846
I bet if you told everyone here you're a girl they'd be more accepting of you.
>> No. 23847
File 120898301267.jpg - (101.42KB , 800x450 , 004061444cx.jpg ) [iqdb]
23847
>>23844

Because this arm, guys like you, sending, back to hell etc.
>> No. 23856
I don't like trolls and humans, you know the reason, so don't bother it.

>Yes, because it was long long ago that I've learned english and I also don't have to use it->I am slowly forgetting it.

ALSO: The Mistress calls for me, so I have to go now, see you tomorrow, my dear Dumbass<3
>> No. 23874
>>23856
>> No. 23883
>>23856
Damn, it's like guriin and Meru had some kind of unholy spawn.
>> No. 23886
>>23883

I think he really would be more tolerable if his writing was so awkard.
>> No. 23887
>>23883

This is what happens when underage b&s try to be funny.
>> No. 23899
>>23887

I wouldn't say he's underage, as much as he isn't english native. The language barrier in addition to clear bias and utter tripfaggotry are what makes him annoying.
>> No. 23903
>>23856
1. A combination of horrendous grammar and general idiocy drives everybody to hate you
2. Everybody makes clear their feelings towards you
3. Claim "I'm being targeted by trolls"
4. ???
5. Profit
>> No. 23912
"Cleaning stop."
"Room cleaning stop."
>> No. 23946
File 120900002754.jpg - (298.99KB , 1000x705 , Mokou sketch.jpg ) [iqdb]
23946
If we're going to pick a fight with Mokou, we'd better do it now while Keine's around. At the very least, we can delay a firey death in case we really piss her off.
>> No. 23950
You know, Mokou's kinda cute when she's cranky.
>> No. 23951
>>23950
Congrats anon, you just discovered tsundere.
>> No. 23963
GM must be a troll, because only a fucking fantastic troll could get 135+ replies from one post.
>> No. 23973
>>23963
GM made two posts, actually.
>> No. 23986
File 12090066307.jpg - (38.31KB , 640x480 , 1207587872323.jpg ) [iqdb]
23986
>>23951
We've already discovered it in this story.
It's just that Mokou's brand seems to have a whole different flavor to it.

And I likes it.
>> No. 24041
>>23963

It's no better then the other writers.
>> No. 24074
>>23847
is that a mod or is that from the demo last year?

at any rate... what happened here?
>> No. 24163
>>23912

Posting stop.
Sakuya tripfag posting stop.
>> No. 24167
>>at any rate... what happened here?

That depends on what you mean by "here".
>> No. 24253
GM? GW? Where are you? I would like to continue the original story..
>> No. 24263
>>24253

Seven minutes~
>> No. 24292
>>24263
Namekian or normal?
>> No. 24300
File 120906642684.png - (22.32KB , 325x364 , 1209059418779.png ) [iqdb]
24300
>>24292
>>24253

Sakuya tripfag stop!
Sakuya tripfag posting stop!
>> No. 24304
>>24253
>>24292
Your posts fill me with the desire to maim small children.
>> No. 24310
So no WUIG today?
>> No. 24345
>>24310
>> No. 24371
Guess we only get WUIG two or three days a week now.