[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120864286947.jpg - (722.03KB , 1196x1139 , 4074ff8da6eec217e1065e112aefff85.jpg ) [iqdb]
20495 No. 20495
(SHaG for short)
As Aya carries you over the rather large lake, you start explaining just what happened. She nearly drops you when you tell her where you came from.
"Whaaat?! You're from the outside?! No wonder you acted strange!" She ponders for moment.
"But where did you get the money?"
"Yukari gave it to me."
"So, it was her again... That woman really has too much time on her hands."

Aya turns towards the human village.
"Hey, I'll drop you over there. It's probably the safest place you can be right now, and getting stay for the night shouldn't be a problem." She gathers more speed and village grows nearer.
"Is that okay?"
[ ] "Yeah, it's fine."
[ ] "Wait, I wanted to go somewhere else."
[ ] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"

>> No. 20498
[ ] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"
>> No. 20499
[ ] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"

BOW-CHICKA BOW BOW
>> No. 20500
[x] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"
BE ONLY MY AYA FOREVER
>> No. 20501
[x] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"

Unless you're...entertaining...company.
>> No. 20502
[ ] "Yeah, it's fine."
>> No. 20503
more like "You search for a Penis in Gensokyo" or YSfAPiG
>> No. 20504
[ ] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"
>> No. 20505
[x] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"

SHaG? Oh you tosser.
>> No. 20506
[X] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"

>>20503
Too wordy.
>> No. 20507
[ ] "Yeah, it's fine."
i can't sex you right now anyway.
rinnsouke might have something useful in his store.
>> No. 20508
>>20506
"No Penis in Gensokyo" (NPiG for short)
>> No. 20516
[X] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"

We can use some excuse about how, what with her being a reporter and all, it's the best place for us to find information on our current predicament.
>> No. 20517
>>20508
Hmm... I still like SHaG better.
>> No. 20518
File 120864361186.png - (71.81KB , 289x638 , 1205444082025.png ) [iqdb]
20518
[X] "Wait, I wanted to go somewhere else."

We should support the Moriay festival.

Also, I have a theory that female Anon would look something like Kyonko, since Kyon is something of a straight-man insertion figure to begin with.
>> No. 20522
>>20517

We better be doing a lot of shaging in this story.
>> No. 20523
[x] "Actually, can I stay at your place?"
>> No. 20524
Before Aya gets any closer to village, you speak; "Actually, can I stay at your place?"
She slows down, almost stopping in to air.
"Huh, at my place? Why would you..." She thinks for moment.
"Alright! That's actually better for me, I can ask everything about what happened to you!"
She changes the direction of flight again, and heads for the big mountain in distance.

You cross the lake again, and you can almost swear that you saw some kind of girl in blue and white dress skating on it.
The weather should be too warm for that, so you just brush that off as effect of alcohol.
At the gate of the mansion you see somebody in green clothes apparently looking around for something. You can only guess what.

As you get nearer to mountain, there seems to be more and more of people flying, everybody with slight inhuman feel to them.
You can't help but to wonder about it.
[ ] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"
[ ] Say nothing.
__________

As a side note, going to Kourindou would've given you chance to tell Rinnosuke to make you a fucking sandwich.
>> No. 20525
>>20518
anon is anonko now
>> No. 20526
>>20518
Festival's probably not being held tonight, is it? We'll catch it tomorrow.

I could get used to looking like Kyonko.
>> No. 20527
[x] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"
>> No. 20528
>>20524
[ ] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"
>> No. 20529
>>20524
>>As a side note, going to Kourindou would've given you chance to tell Rinnosuke to make you a fucking sandwich.

Anon is cock-less. No one would have the balls to do that yet.

[x] Greys
>> No. 20530
[x] Say nothing.
I just realised, now that we are female, we can get some hot dicking from Rinnosuke
>> No. 20532
[x] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"
>> No. 20533
[X] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"

Information!
>> No. 20534
>>20524
>As you get nearer to mountain, there seems to be more and more of people flying, everybody with slight inhuman feel to them.
The mountain is the Innsmouth of Gensokyo

[x] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"
I bet they worship some strange god that came out of the water.
wait ... OH SHI-
>> No. 20535
[X] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"

Variety dried up all of a sudden...
>> No. 20536
[x] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"
>> No. 20538
>>20535
>>Variety dried up all of a sudden...

That's what write-in votes are for.
[ ] Breasts is always a popular candidate.
>> No. 20540
[x] "What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?"

So are we male of female now?
>> No. 20541
Well, if we do get a futa route, Anonko could just black out whenever she uses, and then wake up the next morning and go "JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!" as she sees Aya And Suika sprawled about.

Or something.
>> No. 20543
[X] Squeeze
>> No. 20544
>>20540

Female at the moment.
>> No. 20545
Am I the only one who keeps thinking of Anonko as Mizuho from Otoboku?
>> No. 20546
>>20538
Problem with those is, though, Anon always keeps making his own, so reaching a consensus on them is rare.
>> No. 20547
>>20544
we haven't checked, have we?
>> No. 20549
>>20547

You raise a fair point. We were only CALLED a woman...
>> No. 20550
Anonko should always be on the receiving end of any futa situation.
>> No. 20552
Secondary Objective:
Find the nearest reflective surface in our vicinity.
>> No. 20553
"What kind of people live on this mountain, Aya?" You can help but to say this as you notice one girl relaxing under waterfall.
"Yeah, I didn't mention it, did I? This is a Youkai Mountain, so obviously lots of youkais live here."
"Aya, I still don't know what youkai is."
"Ah-ha, right, you don't! Well, in here there are humans, animals, and supernatural beings, those being youkai. I'll explain it in more detail later."

Aya carries you up the mountain, explaining things about it at some places("That's the road you would usually use to climb here", or "Those two over there are nice, you should get to know them later" and "That crater over there was created by magic")
Soon you get to a surprisingly large house at the side of the mountain.
"This is it! Here I live, come in, and make yourself at home." Aya walks to the door and opens it, signaling you to come in like a mockery of a butler.
You step inside. As expectected, the house is Japanese-styled, and pretty clean.
When you're about to take your shoes off, you notice something. Aside from shoes that look like the kind that Aya wears, there's others there too. Not just different kind, but size too.
[ ] Ask about shoes.
[ ] Forget it.
_______________

And, it's 1:37 AM over here. Sleep soon.
>> No. 20556
>>20552
Ayas eyes should be a more than adequate reflective surface
>> No. 20557
[X] Ask about shoes.

Momizi?
>> No. 20558
[X] Forget it.

Figure we'll meet the legs they go on soon enough.
>> No. 20559
[x] Ask about shoes.
Anonymous's Curiosity Core seems to be hyperactive today.
>> No. 20560
[x] Ask about shoes.

delicious pet doggy. Must shag.
>> No. 20561
[x] Ask about shoes.

In the midst of two options in a non life threatening situation, I imagine Anon would almost always go for doing something over doing nothing. Might as well enable autopilot
>> No. 20562
[X] Ask about shoes.
>> No. 20563
[x] Ask about shoes.
>> No. 20564
[X] Forget it.
>> No. 20567
[X] Smell the shoes. Lick the shoes.
Kinda as a preview to the feet, you know?
>> No. 20570
>>20567

Awww, it's already too late...
>> No. 20571
>>20567
Yeah that

[X] Smell the shoes.
>> No. 20572
>>20567

wait what... what weh ahahha
>> No. 20574
>>20570
If you can convience everybody to change their votes, then hey, be my quest.
>> No. 20577
>>20574

We should smell aya's shoes. And lick her delicious feet.
>> No. 20578
[ ] Ask about shoes.
>> No. 20583
>>20552
see
>>18505

Also,
[x] ask about shoes
and
[x] look at the next reflective surface available.
>> No. 20584
>>20574

Not much point in that with those odds.
>> No. 20585
>>20577
Yes.. we must do this.
>> No. 20590
"Aya, who's shoes are these?"
"Hmm?" Aya just finished taking hers off, and glances at shoes you pointed out.
"Oh, she's home already? Well, her day was long so she might already be on the bed." She begins walking down the hallway while talking, and you follow her.
"She's a friend of mine that helps with the paper, while learning of the trade." You arrive to the living room.

"Wait a bit, okay?"
As you sit down next to the table, Aya goes to the next room, you take a look around you. The interior is nice, with few framed photographs here and there.
"I'm making some food, do you want anything?"
This makes you realize that it's been a while since you last ate anything. Also...
You reek of alcohol.
[ ] "Aya, do you have anything to drink?"
[ ] "Is there a bath here?"
[ ] "So, about that article..."
>> No. 20593
[X] "Is there a bath here?"
>> No. 20594
[x] "Is there a bath here?"

bath with aya bath with aya bath with aya
>> No. 20595
[x] "Is there a bath here?"

the truth, we need to know the truth.
>> No. 20596
[X] "Is there a bath here?"
need to confirm things
>> No. 20597
[x] "Is there a bath here?"
Now for the moment of truth.
>> No. 20598
[X] "Is there a bath here?"

Might as well tidy up. Plus, if we're in there alone, we can test out the new equipment...
>> No. 20599
[X] "Is there a bath here?"
>> No. 20600
[x] "Is there a bath here?"
>> No. 20601
>>20596
ALL MANNER OF THINGS.
>> No. 20602
[X] Bath
Aya-chaaaaaaaaaaaan
>> No. 20603
[ ] "Is there a bath here?"
>> No. 20604
>"I'm making some food, do you want anything?"

have fun bathing alone while she cooks dinner guys
>> No. 20605
Chance to walk in on Momiji?
>> No. 20606
>>20604
Baths are nice.
>> No. 20608
>>20605

We're a woman so it wouldn't mean anything.
>> No. 20609
>>20608
Everyone's gay in Gensokyo so YEAH
>> No. 20611
>>20608
>We're a woman so it wouldn't mean anything to Momiji
fixed, fuck yes confusing first lesbian sexual encounter

[x] Wash Momiji's back
[x] Continue around to her front
[x] Oh my
>> No. 20613
>>20611

Our first shag in gensokyo.
>> No. 20614
>You reek of alcohol.
>[ ] "Aya, do you have anything to drink?"
WINO ROUTE DO NOT WANT
...unless it opens Suika route, in which case...

>>20604
It's called being presentable.
>> No. 20616
>>20614
I'm all for it, I'm just saying don't expect her to go with you. Momiji might be in there though.

No, Momiji BETTER be in there.
>> No. 20617
Yeah, you stink. "Is there a bath here?" You yell at Aya, who peeks her head out of the kitchen smiling.
"Yep, this house was built next to a hot-spring, so it's great! Do you want to go now?"
"Well, I've been drinking pretty much, so it should be refreshing." You get up.
"Alright, it's fourth door on the left. Towels are there, and you can just leave your clothes at the basket."
As you start walking over there, Aya happily shouts to you; "I'll have something prepared by the time you're finished!" You kinda hoped she would've come to the bath with you.

When you open the door to the bath, warm air greets you. There's steam in the air, and you start undressing. For some reason opening the bra gives you difficulties.
As you're about to place your stuff to the basket, you notice that there already are clothes there.
They seem much heavier and hotter than what Aya wears, but the little hat placed on to floor definitely resembles her's, and colors are kinda similar too.
You hear humming from behind the bath door.
____________

Good place to stop is now. Getting really sleepy, and I'm making incredible amount of typos. Thank god for spell check.
Also >>20605 YOU BASTARDS STOP READING MY MIND ALTHOUGH I DO THAT TOO WITH MiG BUT YEABLARGH.
>> No. 20618
>>20617
take your time writing that lesbian h-scene
>> No. 20619
I had my doubts about this at first but it's really grown on me. Heres to hoping for some hot futa action in the future.

Remember to violate Momiji tomorrow folks.
>> No. 20622
>>20619
It seems like they always have rough starts, at least until people decide what to focus on.
>> No. 20649
>>20617


     ┏━┓    ┏━━━━━┓                 ┏━┓
 ┏━┛  ┗━┓┃  ┏━┓  ┃                 ┃  ┃
 ┃          ┃┃  ┗━┛  ┃┏━━━━━━━━━┓ ┃  ┃
 ┣━      ━┫┃  ┏━┓  ┃┃                  ┃ ┃  ┃
 ┃          ┃┗━┛  ┃  ┃┗━━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━┛
 ┗━┓  ┏━┛        ┃  ┃                 ┏━┓
     ┗━┛+    +      ┗━┛  /|  +           ┗━┛
     /■\  ,r';;'::゛':::`::;''t (|__|/)  ////\  ┣¨ ┣¨;;::⌒
    r(´∀` )  'r、´∀`;::;;:y   (´∀` ∩ (´∀` )  +Y;::⌒┣¨;:::┣¨
  +  ヽ    つ ⊂⊂    )   (つ    j と    つ┣¨:;:⌒┣¨:;(:;⌒
      (⌒_ノ    〈 へ \   \ ヽr' ;;⌒⊂、_ノ    (;;:⌒┣¨┣¨
   +   し'ゝ ;;::⌒:: し'  (_)Y;::⌒ し丶 )≡≡ し' ┣¨ :;:┣¨:r;::⌒

Female anon was the best idea!
>> No. 20661
Okay, I will archive these as well.
>> No. 20739
>>20617
[X] Look in to a nearby mirror (rub a spot clear if it's fogged over)
>> No. 21051
File 120870479877.jpg - (29.30KB , 400x460 , 1204924275324.jpg ) [iqdb]
21051
Even so, you wrap towel around yourself and open the door.
Outside it's even warmer and steamy, with some kind of bulrush mats covering the smooth stone-floor.
There aren't any actual walls on the side opposite to house, as the mountain covers that just fine. The hot water is spewing out of it.
On the hot-spring there is a girl, with her back facing you. Her short hair is white... No, silver. She seems to be really relaxing, as she hasn't taken note of you yet-
"Ah, Aya, so you finally finished at the shrine." No, she had noticed you. But apparently confused you for Aya.
"Seriously, making me run errands all over Gensokyo like that..." As she continues talking, you walk closer. "You could've told me earlier, I barely had time to eat breakfast!"

You're half-way to her, when she suddenly turns. "Hey, how about you wash my back as a-"
When she notices that you're in fact not Aya, she jumps out of the spring, and grabs a sword that was lying on the floor. Like you, she is wearing a towel.
Now that you've got better view of her, you notice that she has a dog ears and big tail. When it is dry it's probably very fluffy, but now she's shaking it furiously with water flying off with every swing.
Another thing you make note of is her body build. Unlike Aya, her breasts are smaller than average, and she's much lighter otherwise too.
The way she is holding that sword would be incredibly cute if it wasn't so threatening.

"Who are you?" She holds the large sword, ready to strike at response to any move you make.
"Answer."
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Explain what happened.
[ ] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
[ ] Escape. This is not a good time for bath.
__________

After I stopped writing last night, instead of going to bed I decided to google "erotic literature". Too bad I was too tired to actually read any lesbian stuff.
Also, notice how there's nearly no books that use second-person perspective?
>> No. 21052
[ ] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.

Wow, I suddenly felt like looking if something has been done while I weren't here and suddenly: SHaG.
>> No. 21053
[ ] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.


though [ ] Escape. This is not a good time for bath. is tempting
running around with onl a towel, while being chased by a hot dog girl, who also only wears a towel....*wanders of into dreams*
>> No. 21054
[x] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
>> No. 21055
[ ] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
>> No. 21056
[x] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
>> No. 21057
[ ] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
>> No. 21058
>>21053
Yeah. As her feet are wet, she trips and falls on top of us, losing her towel.
Aya hears something and comes to see us two lying on the ground naked.
>> No. 21059
[x] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.

then

[x] Offer to wash her back
>> No. 21060
[x] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
>> No. 21061
Any time you pick to introduce yourself, you will tell that your name is Adahn.
Just so we're clear.
>> No. 21064
[ ] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.

"I'll wash your back."
>> No. 21065
>>21061
So be it
>> No. 21067
[x] Explain what happened and introduce yourself.
>> No. 21068
>>21061
We better be able to use our clone to double team Reimu.
>> No. 21071
>>21068
I'd double team Reimu. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 21075
>>21061

We've still got 9 more, I believe.
>> No. 21076
Well, since she is ready to slice you if you make slightest movement, you should explain the situation first.
"Aya let me stay here for the night, and I came to take a bath, honestly!"
The girl tilts her head. "She let you stay here? Now why would she do that?"
"I'm from... 'Outside', as she called it. She wants to write story about it." Girl wonders your answer for a moment, and lowers her weapon.
"That sounds just like something she would do." She walks to you and extends her arm. "Sorry for the scare, my name is Momizi. Who're you?"
You shake her hand. "I'm Adahn." That's the name Aya and others know, no reason changing it now.
Momizi wonders about it for moment. "Adahn... Weird, that doesn't sound like girl's name at all."
You sigh. "So I've heard." Better get used to that.

You and Momizi get back to the hot-spring, and you explain things in bit more detail to her.
"...And then I donated the money to shrine."
"Wow, I wish I had seen the look on mikos face!"
After you're done it gets quiet. Now you...
[ ] Ask about herself.
[ ] Ask about Aya.
[ ] Offer to wash her back.
[ ] Remain silent and relax.
>> No. 21077
>>21076
[ ] Offer to wash her back.

Friendly friednly! And we're a girlie this time so it's okay!
>> No. 21078
[x] Offer to wash her back.
>> No. 21080
[ ] Offer to wash her back.

if you know what I mean
>> No. 21082
[ ] Offer to wash her back.

[ ] tail feel so good
>> No. 21083
[X] Offer to wash her back.

YES
>> No. 21086
[X] Offer to wash her back.
finally! sexual harassment becomes socially acceptable.
>> No. 21088
[ ] Offer to wash her back.

do it faggo.. DYKE !
>> No. 21089
[X] Offer to wash her back.

I'd have rather asked her about herself, but this is fine, too. No sense in fighting it at this point, anyway.
>> No. 21091
[X] Offer to wash her back.
>> No. 21092
>>21086
>finally! sexual harassment becomes socially acceptable.

My thoughts exactly. Life isn't fair.

[ ] Offer to wash her back.
>> No. 21094
[X] Offer to wash her front
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 21095
>>21094
But she can reach her front
>> No. 21096
>>21094
Whoa, whoa! Ease up there, champ, one thing at a time!
>> No. 21098
File 120870951791.png - (48.32KB , 400x400 , 1204923774364.png ) [iqdb]
21098
You turn to Momizi; "Hey, when I came in you talked about washing your back."
"Hmm? What about it?" She doesn't seem to know where you're going with this, and you smile.
"Can I wash it? How about it?"
She blushes, and looks away from you. After while she looks back with smile on her face.
"Sure, it would be great if you could do that!"

"Ooh, that feels good!" She moans as you scrub her back, and then pour water on her.
With the power to hold that sword so easily you thought that she'd be more muscular, but her back is really slender.
When you rub some part of her back longer than others her ears start swaying. How you'd like to see the expression on her face right now...
While washing the lower part of her back your hand touches her tail. "Eeh!" She flinches a bit and then looks to you with blush on her face.
"Please... Don't touch that..." You can't tell if she was hurt, or if she really liked it.
Oh god damn it.
[ ] Breasts.
[ ] Calm down and just was her back.
[ ] Try to start some kind of conversation.
[ ] Tail feel so good~
>> No. 21101
[X] Tail feel so good~
>> No. 21102
[x] Tail feel so good~
Only thing I see coming from this.
>> No. 21103
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

Distract her a little, then move in for the kill...
>> No. 21104
[x] Try to start some kind of conversation.
>> No. 21105
[x] Tail feel so good~
>> No. 21106
[ ] Calm down and just wash her back.


btw, looking at the choices, how many continues do we have ?
>> No. 21107
[x] Tail feel so good~

DO IT FAGGOTS
>> No. 21108
[x] Tail feel so good~

Obvious solution
>> No. 21109
[x] Tail feel so good~


bad end

go back a choice yes/no ?
>> No. 21110
Oh my, this is getting interesting. What will happen, I wonder.
Also, food... Not now, but soon.
>>21106
Let's say three. This shouldn't be as lethal as other stories, so that should be enough.
>> No. 21111
[x] Tail feel so good~
>> No. 21112
[ ] Tail feel so good~

for both of us!
>> No. 21113
>>21110

unzipping my pants right now

you beter not fuck this up
>> No. 21114
[x] Tail feel so good~

Anon is a female in this story, so its not like its perverted or anything.
>> No. 21115
>>21114
That's what you think.
>> No. 21116
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

Personally, I think we're rushing into this a little early, but then again, I'm kind of old-fashioned. Not to mention insanely outnumbered.
>> No. 21117
>>21116
Its a good rule of thumb in life to do the exact opposite of what Anon does.
>> No. 21118
[x] Tail feel so good~

*drools*
>> No. 21119
>>21116
yes, in the old days, lesbians started a conversation before they kicked it off
>> No. 21122
>>21113
Still writing it, but keep in mind that this is my first time trying to write something like this.
>> No. 21123
fuck yeah H-scene
>> No. 21124
>>21123

fuck yeah H-scene involving a tail job
>> No. 21125
>>21124

fuck yeah H-scene involving a lesbian tail job
>> No. 21126
>>21122
Take your time.
>> No. 21129
>>21122
You make it sound as if somewhere there are people that have experience writing lesbian sex scenes involving tails.
>> No. 21130
>>21129
Furries?
>> No. 21131
>>21122
Just remember to add mollusks
>> No. 21132
>>21122
Don't forget odd references to aquatic life. We demand Nasu quality H-scenes!
>> No. 21133
>>21130

They don't count as people.
>> No. 21134
>>21131
>>21132

God damnit, Mollusk Mind.
>> No. 21136
Nasu would be proud
>> No. 21138
>>21133
What about ex-furries? The kind that realized they're faggots.
>> No. 21140
>>21138

They commit suicide when they realize what they've done. Or at least they should.
>> No. 21144
>>21138

You seem awfully talkative about furries....
>> No. 21145
File 120871352118.jpg - (106.14KB , 338x733 , 1204924786908.jpg ) [iqdb]
21145
You can't resist it, that tail is just too adorable. You drop the soap, and embrace it.
"Kyaaa!" Momizi's scream echoes through the air as you suddenly start petting her tail. She tries to push you

off, but all of her strength seems to have disappeared and you can easily keep going at it.
"Ah, please... Stop... That..." She looks at you with tears in her eyes, and that pushes you over the limit.
You stop stroking her tail, and instead start caressing her breast with your left hand. "Aaaah! What are you-"

She can't finish the sentence, as you pull her head back and start chewing her ear. Instead of trying to tell

you to stop, she started breathing heavily. You move your other hand to her mouth to suppress any sounds she

might make from now on... And she starts sucking your fingers. You don't know is she's acting on her instinct

by now, but you continue circling her nipple with your finger.
From what you can tell of her body language, she must really like it, and you continue using your middle fingertip to rub Momizi’s nipple. It's gotten hard and you decice that it's time to move on. You place your hand on her inner thigh, but stop, no use rushing it. You start slowly caressing her thigh, and soon she is at her limit.
Momizi can’t help but to let her arms and legs tighten, and then loosen, but her beautiful toes remained

crinkled.

You've waited long enough. You turn now limb Momizi to you, and get on top of her. You taste her sweet nipples, and start licking every inch of her beautiful upper body. Even though you aren't holding her anymore, she isn't holding back.
Slowly you move down her body, licking her everywhere. Finally you reach her pussy, which welcomes your tongue like mollusk. Her taste is incredible. While still licking it you put one of your hands behind her and insert your finger to her anus. This made Momizi feel incredible surge of orgasm, but she hadn't come yet.
With your other hand you start playing with lower area of her pussy, and Momizi creams. The orgasm is so intense that she grabs your head and throws herself into it with your tongue leading the way. She allowed it to slide all over your face and slip into all of the cavities protruding her face. She came.

"Momizi!" You hear Aya's scream, and before you can turn to look at her, strong wind picks up and crushes you

to the mountain.
While lying on the floor you have good view of what's happening. Aya runs over to Momizi who is now lying on

the floor at verge of tears and embraces her.
After she has calmed down, Aya grabs Momizi's sword and walks over to you.
"I thought you were a good person. Guess I was wrong." You can't see her face, but her voice is colder than

what you could ever imagine.
She raises the sword over her head. "I'm not even going to listen to your excuses. It is pretty clear what

happened here."
And the sword comes down on you neck.
-BAD END-
[ ] Back 1 choice
[ ] Back 3 choices
[ ] Back 5 choices
___________________

Yeah, I wrote the end before anything else.
>> No. 21146
[ ] Back 1 choice

It was worth it.
>> No. 21147
[x] Back 1 choice

Oh fuck you vodka
>> No. 21148
[X] Back 1 choice
FAGGOTRY
>> No. 21149
[ ] Back 1 choice

It was worth it.
>> No. 21150
[X] Back 1 choice

Worth it?
>> No. 21151
>>21145
The formatting was a bit odd, but the writing was fine.

[ ] Back 1 choice
>> No. 21152
>>21151
...Damn it. After I posted this I went to take my dog for a walk and now I find out that Notepad butchered it. This is the last time I'll write anything on it, posting fixed version in a bit.
>> No. 21154
[X] Back 1 choice

This time let's go for the breasts
>> No. 21155
[X] Back 1 choice

I hate to say I told you so, but...
>> No. 21156
[x] Back 1 choice
Looks like Aya is very protective.
>> No. 21158
[X] Back 1 choice
really worth its price
>> No. 21159
Here's the fixed text. From this day day on, no more Notepad.
______________________

You can't resist it, that tail is just too adorable. You drop the soap, and embrace it.
"Kyaaa!" Momizi's scream echoes through the air as you suddenly start petting her tail. She tries to push you off, but all of her strength seems to have disappeared and you can easily keep going at it.
"Ah, please... Stop... That..." She looks at you with tears in her eyes, and that pushes you over the limit.
You stop stroking her tail, and instead start caressing her breast with your left hand. "Aaaah! What are you-"
She can't finish the sentence, as you pull her head back and start chewing her ear. Instead of trying to tell you to stop, she started breathing heavily. You move your other hand to her mouth to suppress any sounds she might make from now on... And she starts sucking your fingers. You don't know is she's acting on her instinct by now, but you continue circling her nipple with your finger.
From what you can tell of her body language, she must really like it, and you continue using your middle fingertip to rub Momizi’s nipple. It's gotten hard and you decice that it's time to move on. You place your hand on her inner thigh, but stop, no use rushing it. You start slowly caressing her thigh, and soon she is at her limit.
Momizi can’t help but to let her arms and legs tighten, and then loosen, but her beautiful toes remained crinkled.

You've waited long enough. You turn now limb Momizi to you, and get on top of her. You taste her sweet nipples, and start licking every inch of her beautiful upper body. Even though you aren't holding her anymore, she isn't holding back.
Slowly you move down her body, licking her everywhere. Finally you reach her pussy, which welcomes your tongue like mollusk. Her taste is incredible. While still licking it you put one of your hands behind her and insert your finger to her anus. This made Momizi feel incredible surge of orgasm, but she hadn't come yet.
With your other hand you start playing with lower area of her pussy, and Momizi creams. The orgasm is so intense that she grabs your head and throws herself into it with your tongue leading the way. She allowed it to slide all over your face and slip into all of the cavities protruding her face. She came.

"Momizi!" You hear Aya's scream, and before you can turn to look at her, strong wind picks up and crushes you to the mountain.
While lying on the floor you have good view of what's happening. Aya runs over to Momizi who is now lying on the floor at verge of tears and embraces her.
After she has calmed down, Aya grabs Momizi's sword and walks over to you.
"I thought you were a good person. Guess I was wrong." You can't see her face, but her voice is colder than what you could ever imagine.
She raises the sword over her head. "I'm not even going to listen to your excuses. It is pretty clear what happened here."
And the sword comes down on you neck.
-BAD END-
[ ] Back 1 choice
[ ] Back 3 choices
[ ] Back 5 choices
>> No. 21161
>>21159
Thanks for the fix. Now, let's go back an option, like we decided.
>> No. 21162
[X] Back 1 choice.
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

Awesome. Now time to earn that in such a way that no one wants to kill us afterwards.
>> No. 21163
[X] Back 1 choice
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

Totally worth it
>> No. 21164
File 120871467555.jpg - (33.24KB , 600x450 , patchy_gj.jpg ) [iqdb]
21164
>which welcomes your tongue like mollusk.

Just noticed.
>> No. 21166
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

Whoops, forgot my vote.
>> No. 21167
[X] Back 1 choice
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.
>> No. 21168
[x] Back 1 choice

and then

[x] Try to start some kind of conversation.
>> No. 21170
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.
>> No. 21172
[X] Back 1 choice
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

This time, we talk about how we come from the outer world and have never seen people with tail and such ears and ask her what happens when it is touched.
>> No. 21174
Even with broken writing and odd formatting, that was still five times hotter than any h-scene Nasu ever wrote.

[x] Back one choice
then
[x] Anemia option.
>> No. 21175
[X] Back 1 choice.
[X] Try to start some kind of conversation.

Aya is the jealous type eh?
>> No. 21176
>>21159
6/10

Needs more "SURPRISE COCKFAGS" sudden scat end.
>> No. 21177
>>21176
RAGE
>> No. 21178
>>21176

I just read that a few minuets ago.

You sick bastard.
>> No. 21179
>>21175
Not jealous, so much as that WE JUST RAPED HER FRIEND.
>> No. 21180
>>21176
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN. HE WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.
>> No. 21181
>>21179
We were just saying hello.
>> No. 21182
>>21176
Oh come on. Since that was the... That would've been just cruel. And Momizi is not Alice.

Anyway, writing next part with the no-J laptop now.
>> No. 21185
>>21181
I know, right? I mean come on, she enjoyed it too. Rape is like force feeding someone chocolate cake. Delicious delicious cake.
>> No. 21187
>>21182
You can copy and paste the "j" from other areas, you know. Like this post. j J
>> No. 21188
>>21185
Haha, I have to use that for now on.
>> No. 21189
>>21181
But this is Gensokyo, not Japan.

Different customs, you know?
>> No. 21190
>>21187
It's not a real problem, since on this topic I've used j on only three words. Truly a pathetic letter.
>> No. 21191
File 120871580531.jpg - (799.40KB , 1250x1200 , Alice Cake.jpg ) [iqdb]
21191
>>21185

Cake you say?
>> No. 21193
>>21179
Not rape, she came.

>>21178
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 21194
well, we really screwed the pooch on this one.



...
>> No. 21195
>>21194
I lol'd. Fucking hard.
>> No. 21196
>>21194
oh u
>> No. 21197
>>21194
Fuck I lol'd. Well played, sir. Well played indeed.
>> No. 21198
So are we aiming to violate all the 10% in gensokyo?
>> No. 21200
>>21198
no, not Chen.
>> No. 21201
Oh man, you guys yiffed Momizi good. Did you enjoy it?
>> No. 21202
>>21198
...That's a quest I could get behind.
>> No. 21203
>>21201

DON'T SPOIL THE MOMENT YUKARI
>> No. 21207
>>21201
Ignoring your terminoligy, we were only at foreplay. Even if you add % it's not yiffing.
>> No. 21208
>>21202

It's possible, seeing as how the female anon protagonist has been drunk before and all the time after entering Gensokyo.
>> No. 21211
>>21198
Ran
Chen
Momiji
Aya (?)
Nitori (?)
Suika (?)
>> No. 21212
>>21211
Mystia and wriggle?
>> No. 21214
>>21208
You make an accurate and exceptionally worrying point.
>> No. 21216
Instead of something cold and dark, you see strange purple light, that reminds you of back when Yukari first teleported you to the Hakurei shrine.
"Ooh, that feels good!" Once again you find yourself washing Momizi's back. Didn't this happen earlier with horrible results?
...No. Soon all feeling of familiarity disappears from situation, but you have feeling that something will happen soon...
Your hand slip to her tail. "Eeh!" She flinches a bit and then looks to you with blush on her face.
"Please... Don't touch that..."
Oh god damn it. But she told you not to touch her tail, so better not do that now.

While continuing to wash her back, this time avoiding the tail as well as you can, you try to start some kind of conversation.
"Momizi, what do you exactly do here?"
She seems to calm down. "Hmm, mostly I just do small chores and errands." You can hear her getting more cheerful.
"But sometimes I get to help with writing the news, or distributing the paper!"
She continues talking about everything she does, and you keep on scrubbing her back. Seems like she really enjoys her work.

"ADAHN! The food's ready!" Just when you're finishing Aya calls to you.
Momizi quickly gets up and goes to the door. "I'll beat you to it! First one gets the bigger serving!"
As she rushes away you sigh, but decide to get up and go after her. You're still in towel and your old clothes are dirty.
Hopefully Aya has something you can wear.
_________

And now I'll go and take bath. Warm sauna is warm...
>> No. 21217
>>21212
Damn. Can't believe I forgot them.
>> No. 21218
>Aya (?)
>Nitori (?)
>Suika (?)

None of these are 10%
>> No. 21219
>>21211
does suika count as 10%?
she's not human, but looks close to one.
(in before ONI)
>> No. 21221
>>21216
Living here with the Tengu sounds like a nice story.
>> No. 21223
>Hopefully Aya has something you can wear.

What type of clothing would a drunk, female anon need to use anyway?
>> No. 21230
>>21223
anonko turns slowly into the slu- .. no girl anon has ever dreamt of
>> No. 21232
>>21230
ANONKOW
>> No. 21236
>>21232
\ADAHNAMARU/
>> No. 21239
>>21218
That's what I was thinking, thus the (?).

Vodka, BATHE FASTER.
>> No. 21240
>>21223
Maybe we could borrow her old StB outfit.

>>21236
Fund it.
>> No. 21252
>>21239
I tripped and there was blood everywhere. Took forever to get that off from wood.
...And I've got classes at morning so you shouldn't wait anymore.
>> No. 21254
>>21252
Why does this remind me of the story of someone sticking a razor blade up their ass while masturbating in the shower?

In the story, blood and shit everywhere
>> No. 21259
>>21254

...how the fuck do you use the wrong end
>> No. 21325
This has been truly epic.
>> No. 21329
needs moar futa
>> No. 21338
That's a hell of a bath.