[Return]
Archived thread

File 12084590731.jpg - (99.01KB , 500x603 , sanae.jpg ) [iqdb]
17231 No. 17231
Lying on the futon, looking at the ceiling, lost in thought, you think you hear the sliding door close. You look over to it and see nothing. You could have sworn you just heard it close. Huh. Maybe someone just left? Or someone walking by closed it. Thinking it doesn’t matter, you lay back on the futon and look at the ceiling again. You can hear the wind blowing gently, and the room is quite warm. The wind blows through a nearby chime, causing a slight dinging noise. This whole scene is quite relaxing, and is making you feel a bit drowsy. You start to drift off when you hear a voice.
“WOW! IT’S SO BIG! IT’S BIGGER THAN THAT OTHER GIRL’S!”
That voice. It can only be one person. You get up from the futon and stretch before walking over to the door. The world seems to spin for a moment, making you uneasy on your feet, but it passes quickly. The door opens quickly, and you step out into the hall, making sure to close it behind you. Not sure which way to go, you simply follow the sound of Cirno’s voice, which is exclaiming things quite excitedly in the direction of, you assume, the front of the shrine. The hallway you’re walking down opens into a large room that appears to be the entryway. Your whole little traveling group seems to be gathered there, along with Sanae and another girl who looks vaguely familiar. Blonde hair, and a strange hat with eyes on . . . Oh shit, it’s the Frog girl from before! You look around quickly to see if you can find Cirno, but you see her too late. She swoops into the entryway and sees Suwako, who sees Cirno at about the same time.
“YOU!” They both cry out at the same time. You shudder involuntarily. This won’t end well.
However, much to your surprise, the two seem almost happy to see each other.
“SUWAKO!”
“CIRNO!”
The two collide in a hug.
“I haven’t seen you since you got me at the lake!”
Cirno laughs a boisterous laugh, “YEAH! That was fun. We should play hide and seek again!”
The two laugh like old friends. “Hey! Sanae found me a new toy! You wanna see it?”
“Sure!” Cirno nods, and the two run off to what you presume is Suwako’s room.
About this time the rest of the group seems to notice your presence. Reisen turns up her nose and hobbles around to turn her back to you. Tewi looks up at Reisen with a sad look, then turns back to you sighs and shrugs her shoulders. Mokou glares at you for a minute before sighing and hanging her head. She says something to Wriggle before turning and walking out the door. Wriggle looks shocked and tries to stop Mokou, before turning back to you.
“I hope you’re happy.” she says flatly before chasing after Mokou.
Rumia stands there, confused by everything that’s going on. She doesn’t seem to know which way to go, seeming to want to go to you, but ends up going off after Wriggle.
Sanae is baffled at the entire scene, and goes to talk to Reisen. You stand there, unsure of what to do. Tewi comes up to you and pats your side.
“You fucked up really bad, kid.” She shakes her head and heads off in the same direction as Cirno and Suwako.
Sanae looks shocked by whatever Reisen told her, and is now glaring at you too. She says something to Reisen, and the two of them go off together down the hallway directly opposite of the one that you came out of.
You’re now alone, in the middle of the room, seemingly everyone who you’ve been traveling with up to now extremely pissed off at you. WELL! This is certainly an annoying little situation.

[ ] Go off after Reisen and Sanae
[ ] Go find Cirno, Suwako, and Tewi
[ ] Go after Mokou, Wriggle, and Rumia.
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
[ ] Go back to the room.

>> No. 17234
[X] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17235
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17236
[ ] Hang self with tie
>> No. 17238
[x] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17239
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.

ready ? ready for what ?

will mokou kill us ?
>> No. 17240
Should we try to explain now or should we give it time? Either way it seems the only people who aren't too mad at us are Cirno and Twei, so they probably should be told first so we they can tell the others.
>> No. 17241
There`s only one thing we can do at this point, anon.

[X] Jump into the lake.
>> No. 17242
[x] Go find Cirno, Suwako, and Tewi

Least Hostility.
>> No. 17243
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17244
[X] IDKFA
>> No. 17245
[X] Go find Cirno, Suwako, and Tewi
It pains me to leave Rumia, but option for Suwako is too good lose.
>> No. 17247
[X] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
needs more kanako
>> No. 17248
>>17236
Going to try to make yourself taller, eh?
>> No. 17249
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17252
[X] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17253
>>17248
so they can lock up to anon again
>> No. 17254
[x] Go find Cirno, Suwako, and Tewi

The sooner we get our story out the better.

BTW, how did they find out what happened to us? Who told them?
>> No. 17255
>>17254

Probably hina
>> No. 17257
>>[ ] Go back to the room.

Let's see if there are any good rafters to tie a rope from. I feel like becoming taller all of a sudden.
>> No. 17259
[X] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17260
>>BTW, how did they find out what happened to us? Who told them?
Well, we WERE being tracked by Tengu ninas...
>> No. 17261
Shit, THIS bad? The silent treatment? Seriously, what did I do? I think that's what I'd ask if I got this reaction from them. After all it's not my fault if I got abducted by some accursed freak.
>> No. 17262
>>17260

>Tengu ninas

Tell me more about these 'ninas'.
>> No. 17263
>>17254
what did happen to us? most of the time we were unconscious
>> No. 17264
[X] Go back to before anon decided to fuck a curse goddess and everything up.
>> No. 17265
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17266
>>17255
If that's the case we can say she misinterpreted what we asked for.

>>17260
If this is the case we can say it's out of context

But what have they heard? What do they think we were trying to do?

And hands up, who was actually trying to bang Hina? Note that if you say yes then it's canon and we have no excuse.
>> No. 17270
>>17266
I wasn't around to make the choice, but I would've tried to bang her.
...Although later. Not at that point in time.
>> No. 17271
>>17262
Think the Sausuke Gundan, But slightly more compitent.
>> No. 17273
>>17262
I hear they love jazz.
>> No. 17274
>>17266
As I raise my hand...
>> No. 17279
[ ] Give the girls some time, Wander the Shrine grounds.
>> No. 17280
File 120846082673.jpg - (232.64KB , 450x637 , mokouz.jpg ) [iqdb]
17280
A deep sigh escapes your lips. You don’t know who would be the best to chase after at the moment, so, after thinking about it for a moment, it would probably be best to give them some time and space to cool down. Looking around the room you’re in, it seems to be a large entryway, with two hallways connecting it. One you’re standing in, and the other connecting directly opposite. There’s a large door, which currently stands open that leads outside. Directly opposite that is another large door, which looks to be made out of metal. You presume that leads to the inner sanctum of the shrine.
Sighing again, you walk out the front door. There is a high wall that seems to surround the entire shrine. Directly out from the front door there’s a large gate. The wagon is sitting at that gate and Mokou is sitting in the wagon. Wait, she’s not sitting in the wagon, she’s riding off in the wagon! Wriggle seems to be pleading with her not to go, but Mokou just shakes her head. The Wagon is out of the gate and out of your sight shortly, Wriggle seems to be chasing after it. You wince inwardly at how upset wriggle seems. You continue walking around the exterior of the shrine, taking in the sights. There’s a koi pond, quite a few plants and trees, and around back, there seems to be a large number of sakura trees, which are currently in bloom. There’s also a small path which seems to lead to the back gate. Directly opposite the gate, there’s a sliding door, which, given by the delicious smells emanating from there, hides the kitchen.

[ ] Go sit and look at the sakura
[ ] Investigate the Kitchen.
[ ] Go to the back gate.
>> No. 17281
[x] Investigate the Kitchen.
>> No. 17282
[ ] Go sit and look at the sakura
>> No. 17283
[X] Investigate the Kitchen.
When was the last time we ate? Don't wanna go tripping balls again from starvation and scare Rumia again
>> No. 17284
>>17266
I did it hoping for an Angra Mainyu-related apocalypse BAD END. But forcing Anonymous to go through a trial like this and reflect on himself and how he's influenced the others is even better, in my opinion.
>> No. 17285
Great. So now we've lost Mokou for sure. Frankly, Anon, I'm none to happy with you, myself.

[X] Go sit and look at the sakura
>> No. 17286
[x] Go sit and look at the sakura

anon needs a cigarette too.
>> No. 17287
[ ] Go sit and look at the sakura

if you can't come to them, let them come to you
>> No. 17288
[X] Go to the back gate.

Stop the Mokou!

Time to use your CHA!
>> No. 17289
[x] Go sit and look at the sakura
>> No. 17290
>>17254
These are excellent questions, in light of>
><Dark_Mercury> Might it not be best to see what they know before you go blabbing everything?
><Dark_Mercury> 'cause you may make her MORE mad if she's just upset that you disappeared like that, then went out of communication.

[x] Go find Cirno, Suwako, and Tewi
>> No. 17291
[x] Go sit and look at the sakura
>> No. 17292
[x] Go sit and look at the sakura

who knows, maybe this is the perfect moment for Reisen collapsing on our chest " I AWS SO WORRIED, BAKA !"
>> No. 17293
Doesn't it seem like everyone's overreacting a bit considering we weren't really 'involved' with any of them? Do they know something we don't?
>> No. 17294
[X] Go sit and look at the sakura
ignore all troubles and enjoy the scenery
>> No. 17295
[X] Investigate the Kitchen's knife collection. With our wrists.

Think about it, Reisen seems to be able to tell what we're thinking whether we want her to or not, so if we went to try off ourselves out of remorse, she'd figure out and stop us.

...Maybe.
>> No. 17296
[ ] Investigate the Kitchen.

For some reason, I feel compelled to go to the Kitchen. It's as if I'm being called to it.
Like I belong there.

No, it's not just a feeling. It's my destiny to go into this kitchen.
>> No. 17297
[X] Investigate the Kitchen.
Cooking time!
>> No. 17298
[ ] Go sit and look at the sakura

See if it`s high enough to hang ourselves.
>> No. 17299
>>17296
>Like I belong there.

Wow, a female Anon?
>> No. 17300
[ ] Go sit and look at the sakura
>> No. 17301
[x] Go sit and look at the sakura
>> No. 17302
I'm still defensive...

I don't see how we did anything that bad.

I think that bitch lied to them about us or something. I should think they would be more concerned for our safety. We've been stood up. Find the framers, kill them, etc.
>> No. 17304
[ ] Go to the back gate.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TRYING TO STOP MOKOU!??
>> No. 17306
>>17280

[x] Investigate the Kitchen.

Also, I think what's going on right now may have something to do with the dream we had, and thus the box we now have. ...Possibly.
>> No. 17307
>>17302

we let a CURSE god carry us away for hot dickings and ended up hospitalized. What's not to facepalm about that?
>> No. 17308
>>17304
cause she's a retard
>> No. 17309
>>17293
Their reactions seem reasonable enough to me. We showed a complete disregard for the danger we're in by leaving everyone behind, without a word, to be seduced by a woman we'd only met a minute before. This isn't about jealousy; they may actually be wondering if we're worth fighting for at all.
>> No. 17310
File 120846135642.jpg - (79.64KB , 300x300 , 6cdi70k.jpg ) [iqdb]
17310
>>17298

I'm in despair! Having all the Toehoes pissed off at me has left me in despair!
>> No. 17311
>>17304
Fire bad.
>> No. 17312
>>I think that bitch lied to them about us or something. I should think they would be more concerned for our safety. We've been stood up. Find the framers, kill them, etc.

They WERE concerned for our safety. Everyone went off looking for us, while Reisen was left behind sick with worry and blaming herself for not noticing we were gone.

It's only after they found out WHY we were gone that everyone became pissed off at us.

Considering who we've got out for our heads, it's only natural to worry and fear for the worst if we were to suddenly vanish right from under their noses. And then they find out we WEREN'T abducted by the ones who are after us, but willingly left with some creepy goth-loli curse-bitch to get our winky wet.

Is their anger at us really all that surprising?
>> No. 17313
mokou is still hot in that dream version. focus on another girl
>> No. 17314
File 120846148123.jpg - (67.91KB , 1200x1596 , 1206653923343.jpg ) [iqdb]
17314
OK, I got a plan. First, let the facial hair grow a bit, then get a cane. You can quess the rest
>> No. 17315
>>17308>>17311>>17313

I DON'T CARE!! I WANT OUR COUNTRY BUMPKIN MOKOU BACK!!
>> No. 17316
I cannot stand smoking.
That said, I agree fully with >>17286 .

[x] Go sit and look at the sakura

If we can look unhappy, pensive, or introspective while doing so, all the better.
>> No. 17317
[X] Go sit and look at the sakura.
Seems like go.. Decent option for now.
>> No. 17318
[ ] Go sit and look at the sakura


Anon must meditate on his failure.
>> No. 17319
forget the bitchy girls. back to our main targets: cirno, rumia and maybe wriggle. they haven't had an omniruffle for some time.
>> No. 17320
>>17307
>carry us away for hot dickings

HOW do you know that was her purpose?
>> No. 17321
>>17320

Because anonymous thinks with his dick 24/7
>> No. 17324
>>17319
I don't think we have enough energy for omniruffle, but why not a Rufflerain, Rufflehazard or a finishing ruffle?
>> No. 17326
>>17314
Would never work. Anon lacks both the intelligence and the endless supply of Vicodin to be House.
>> No. 17328
>>17316

How about going to kitchen for a knife to cut our wrists? Nothing screams "I WANT YOUR ATTENTION LOOK AT ME" like being an emo faggot.
>> No. 17329
>>17328
Ahh, touche
>> No. 17330
>>17328
And then we stay up all night
>> No. 17332
You step down off of the walkway surrounding the shrine and walk into the cluster of sakura trees. The ground is soft as you drop down, then lay back and look up at the sakura. Your mind has a hazy recollection of something similar to this happening before, but you ignore it. The wind blows through the trees, making the branches sway, and sending some sakura petals floating down to the ground, dancing slightly in the wind. Shouts and cheering of some variety float over to you on the wind. The sound seems to be coming from the other side of the gate, so you figure that’s where Cirno and the others must have gone. You shrug to yourself, and continue to look up at the sakura. It seems like quite a pleasant day, with the gentle breeze. The temperature is quite nice too, not to hot not too cold. The smells coming from the kitchen are absolutely delicious. If you hadn’t eaten earlier, you might be tempted to raid it for something to eat. A shadow is suddenly cast across your face, interrupting your little reverie. They’re standing with the sun shining around from behind them, so you can’t quite identify who they are.

[ ] Greet the person.
[ ] Get up and walk away.
[ ] Ask the person to sit down.
[ ] Tell the person they’re in your sun.
[ ] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17333
>>17315
Hopefully we'll bump into her again some time, like we'll be in trouble and have to step in saying "Geeze you're such a pain."

At which point we can show her what a fine man we've become.

This is it anon, turning point for our character. We've done a lot to change the attitudes of others: Rumia, Wriggle and Reisen.

Now. It is time for us to change.

To become a man, a man they can be proud of.
>> No. 17334
>>17312
>>but willingly left with some creepy goth-loli curse-bitch to get our winky wet.

Lies! Lies!

They can't prove any of it. Curse-bitch offered to remove our unluckiness, didn't stipulate any conditions and then abducted us against our will and dropped us. I'll stand by my story, Anon.
Because it's true.
>> No. 17335
[x] Tell the person they’re in your sun.

OUT OF THE WAY BITCH I GOT A SUN TO PUNCH
>> No. 17336
[x] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17337
>>17326
i'm sure you could use magic to simulate the vicodin effect.
the intelligence part on the other hand ...let's settle for cynism
>> No. 17338
[x] Greet the person.
>> No. 17339
[X] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17340
[X] Greet the person.

Best to mind our manners until we're out of Shit Creek.

Or at least have something to paddle with again.
>> No. 17341
[x] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
I'm too emo to speak
>> No. 17342
>>17332
[ ] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing

I'm not falling for the same trick twice Kira.

Besides, this seem more humble. Make sure we don't seem emo though, make it respectful. Like sit up and do a small bow or something.
>> No. 17343
[ ] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.

Keeping the theme of "Don't speak until spoken to"
>> No. 17344
>>17332

[ ] Tell the person they’re in your sun.

I feel like acting like an antisocial faggot to draw someone`s attention to me.
>> No. 17345
[X] Tell the person they’re in your sun.
>> No. 17346
[X] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.

humility tiem.
>> No. 17347
[X] Greet the person.
Y HELO THAR
>> No. 17348
[ ] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17349
[x] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17350
[x] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17351
[X] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17353
[ ] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17354
[ ] Acknowledge the person, but say nothing.
>> No. 17357
>>17334
Seriously, shit goes wrong so often it's not surprising anon would want to get rid of some unluckiness.
>> No. 17358
[X]DO NOT DISTURB MY CIRCLES

Archimedes End
>> No. 17359
. . . Votespam much?
>> No. 17360
Wow, we fucked up pretty bad.
>> No. 17361
I'd scream samefag but that was more an amazing HiveMind
>> No. 17362
The person stands there, seeming to wait for some sort of acknowledgement of being there. You nod to them. They wait a few moments before moving closer to you and sitting down.
“I must say, I don’t much care for spring. I prefer the end of summer myself.” They look over at you to see if you’re paying attention. You look over at the strange girl, who’s wearing a red dress, and a yellow shirt with puffy sleeves. Her puffy has a bunch of grapes on one side. She also has red eyes. Does nobody in this world have normal colored eyes?
She continues to speak, “It would seem that there are quite a few people here this year though. I wonder what’s going on?”
You give a noncommittal answer. The girl sniffs the air.
“Ah. . . Dinner today smells so good. I wonder what Shizuha is making. I should probably go help her.”
The girl stands up and walks over to the back of the shrine, before calling back to you.
“Oh, hey, why don’t you come and help? It’ll be fun!”

[ ] Go help.
[ ] Stay where you are.
[ ] Go out the back gate.
>> No. 17364
hey dark mikuru how are you
>> No. 17368
>>17362

[ ] Go help.

Why not.
>> No. 17369
[ ] Go help.

we must collect more level 1 bosses

get ready to ruffle
>> No. 17370
[X] Go help.

We will win back the hearts of our friends and sisters through awesome cooking!

...why do I suddenly have a sense of deja vu?
>> No. 17371
[x] Stay where you are.

Leave me alone Imma listnin' to linkin park
>> No. 17372
[X] Go help.
We will win our touhous back with the power of cooking
>> No. 17374
[x] Go help.
>> No. 17375
[X] Go help.

Get our mind off things.
>> No. 17376
[ ] Go help.

New character to me, but guessing it's Kanako. Let's not have the Goddess on our shitlist as well.
>> No. 17377
[x] Go out the back gate.
enough stress relieve
>> No. 17378
[ ] Stay where you are.

I'm gonna go listen to Linkin Park
>> No. 17379
[x] Go help.

I have failed to regonize who she is.
>> No. 17380
Dark Mikuru, take it easy!!
>> No. 17381
>>17372>>17370

Hosaka, is that you?
>> No. 17383
>>17376
not kanako but level 1 mid and endboss. also not delicous enough for hair ruffle
>> No. 17384
[X] Go help.

UNLIMITED EGG WORKS

Whoops, wrong story.
>> No. 17385
[X] Go help.

Oh why not, we're supposed to build up diplomacy points with the Moriyas anyway.
>> No. 17386
File 120846273492.jpg - (114.15KB , 580x844 , 36c4a598cba716b682aba9d811ff5f19.jpg ) [iqdb]
17386
>>17383>>17376
Minoriko Aki
>> No. 17387
File 120846274384.jpg - (928.03KB , 1024x768 , 1204628871826.jpg ) [iqdb]
17387
>>17376

grapes on the hat not descriptive enough for you?
>> No. 17390
File 120846282776.jpg - (92.41KB , 725x520 , 1203028366418.jpg ) [iqdb]
17390
>>17383
forgot:
mid boss: Shizuha
end boss: Minoriko
>> No. 17391
>>17387
the lily white/black for autumn
>> No. 17392
It occurs to me that the group might not know we got dropped. They might think we got lucky and then hitched a ride ahead of them to the shrine, since we're all healed up now. If they do think that Reisen might have misinterpreted how the button got taken from us, making her superpissed.
>> No. 17394
I think two things are key at this moment.

First, we need to continue befriending others.
Secondly, while following this goal we need to be wary of doing it in such a way that DOESN'T make us look like a complete and utter scumbag.
In other words, no flirting. No trying to get laid. And it might be good to avoid hair-ruffling for the time being.
>> No. 17395
>>17392

WE'VE GOT TO DEFEND OUR CASE COMERADES!
WE ARE INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES. ABDUCTION IS A CRIME.
>> No. 17396
>>17392
True. And it doesn't lend credence to our claim of injury when we've been completely healed.

However, I think the fact we no longer even have our wound from Reimu's needles might make at least some argument for the fact we got healed.

By the way, we should probably let someone know about Patchy's little visit to us, soon. Like I said before, if she could find out our location, it probably won't be long before far more hostile forces find out as well.
>> No. 17397
>>17394
no, hair ruffle is the only way to make them forget our misdeeds
>> No. 17398
I keep seeing these threads and I have found that they may very well be relevant to my interests.

Any place where I can find a full archive of progress so I can catch up on what we've done?
>> No. 17399
[ ] Go help.
>> No. 17400
>>17381

I like this idea, but we're not NEARLY the sexy beast he is.
Then again, switch the sweat fetish for hair ruffling, and maybe, maybe...
>> No. 17402
>>17397
No, I mean hair ruffling any newcomers.
For now, our hair rufflings must be strictly reserved for those already close and dear to us.
>> No. 17404
>>17400
Great. Now I want Reisen to dab our faces with a towel.
>> No. 17405
File 120846334130.jpg - (241.96KB , 455x646 , aki sisters.jpg ) [iqdb]
17405
The invitation, it seems, is not one that you’re willing to refuse. Walking into the kitchen with Minoriko, You’re greeted by the sight of a Girl in a red dress with leaf cutouts along the bottom, and leaves in her hair flying around the kitchen.
“Shizuha~ I’m here to help!”
“Well! It’s about time, sis. Start peeling the potatoes, would you please.”
“I also brought some help!” Minoriko slaps you on the shoulder. Shizuha looks up from cutting radishes to look at you.
“Ah. Quite nice. If you would please, could you stir the stew? If it sits for too long it will get burned.”
Taking ahold of the spoon that’s already in the stew, you begin stirring it. Minoriko and Shizuha continue to fly around the kitchen, doing this and that, occasionally coming over and adding things to the stew, and occasionally testing it.
“Ah, I think that should about do it, what do you think sis?” Shizuha holds the tasting dish out for Minoriko to take a sip from. She takes a sip and thinks for a moment.
“It needs something, but I’m not sure what.”
Shizuha seems to think for a moment. “Ah, I know,” She says turning to you, “Why don’t you taste it and see if you can figure out what it needs.” Shizuha holds out the tasting dish for you to take some. The stew does taste quite good, but it does seem to be missing something.

[ ] Celery
[ ] Salt
[ ] Vinegar
[ ] Pepper
>> No. 17406
>>17396
And let's not forget asking Reisen about the dream ad the hair in the box, since Eientei is her turf, and she might want to know if something (might have) happened.
>> No. 17407
>>17398
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/Misadventures_in_Gensokyo.html
>> No. 17408
>>17405
[x] Pepper

It is in the blood of Anon. You cannot refuse its call.
>> No. 17409
>>17405
[ ] Celery

in b4 eggs
>> No. 17410
[X] Eggs
>> No. 17411
[x] Celery
>> No. 17412
[ ] Vinegar
>> No. 17413
[x] Pepper

It always needs more pepper
>> No. 17414
[ ] Pepper

It always needs more.
>> No. 17415
>>17405

[ ] Pepper

It worked with eggs, why wouldn`t it work with stew?
>> No. 17416
>>17408
P.S. This is not completely up-to-date. You'll need to check up on some previous threads once you get to the end.
>> No. 17417
>>17406
While I'm on this train of thought:

[X] PAUSE, EXAMINE INVENTORY, EXAMINE BOX, OPEN BOX.
>> No. 17418
File 120846352269.jpg - (40.34KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17418
>> No. 17419
>>17405
[X] Chili
>> No. 17420
[x] Pepper
>> No. 17422
I'm vaguely considering Celery in case Reisen wants that, being a rabbit, and all..
>> No. 17425
Mikuru aka Darks changes her name to Margatroid every now and again.
>> No. 17426
>>17418
Oh look, the faggot is back.
>> No. 17427
>>17417
We had better not open that thing to find we've now got Kaguya's head inside it. THAT...might be hard to explain to the bunny girls.
>> No. 17428
[X] Pepper

Also, seconding:

[X] Check Inventory, Examine Box
>> No. 17429
[X] Pepper

Pepper makes stew better.
>> No. 17430
File 120846371343.jpg - (61.69KB , 698x680 , 1206761226581.jpg ) [iqdb]
17430
>>17426
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 17435
[X] The stew needs a peppy ruffle
>> No. 17439
>>17426

Don`t feed the troll.


Yeah, we should sort things out with that box. It COULD be important.
>> No. 17440
File 120846378963.jpg - (24.88KB , 332x425 , 130-126~Big-Brother-is-Watching-You-Posters.jpg ) [iqdb]
17440
>> No. 17442
[x] Celery
>> No. 17443
>>17430

I think i missed something

there si someone sagespamming ?

on THIS board

learn how sage works dude
it adds to the post count of the tread without bumping it

too bad that on such a slow board, it takes about 2 weeks to get something to page 10
>> No. 17449
Mikuru AKA Darks is a moe-blob and likes listening to Green Day and staying up all night.

It says so on Wikipedia.

The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
>> No. 17451
guys, don't fuck around with the box while you're cooking
>> No. 17452
>>17443

YAF was a retard and posted the link in a troll bait thread.
>> No. 17457
File 120846397661.jpg - (40.34KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17457
>>17443
Thanks.
>> No. 17459
>>17443
They're simply tsundere for these threads. Why else would they be reading them?
>> No. 17462
Fuck yeah, Mikuru AKA Darks, you are the best dollfie ever.
>> No. 17463
File 120846409165.jpg - (40.35KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17463
>>17459
:awesome:
>> No. 17465
lol@ single person attemtping to sage "spam"


at least get yourself a script and manage to get at least a 3 hit combo with sages
>> No. 17466
>>17463
I agree, they are quite awesome indeed!
>> No. 17467
>>17452
>YAF was a retard and posted the link in a troll bait thread.

Whut?
>> No. 17470
>>17443
Godsh0t is a failure and a tool. He's not exactly sharp, so sage is still a mysterious science to him.

Besides, when these threads go to 500 posts, who CARES about autosage?
>> No. 17471
Mikuru aka Darks is the only real girl here.
>> No. 17474
File 120846425952.jpg - (40.36KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17474
>>17465
If there's no heart, no soul to your sages, do they really mean much?
>> No. 17475
>>17467

As stated.
>> No. 17477
[4:31pm]«@ Godsh0t» >Godsh0t is a failure and a tool.
[4:31pm]«@ Godsh0t» This person knows me well
>> No. 17479
>>17474

sages don't mean anything on a slow board where there is only 2 treads that get bumped like hell
>> No. 17480
>>17475

Did I really?
>> No. 17482
>>17451
The game pauses during inventory checks. Kira agreed so don't bug him about it.
>> No. 17485
Nothing suggests we are even half the cook-master that WUIG Anon is, however.
>> No. 17486
>>17480

Yes, you did.
>> No. 17488
>>17480

Yes sir, you did.
>> No. 17489
Dark_Mikuru is now know as Alice_Mikutroid.
>> No. 17491
>>17474
Yes. For one there is more of them
>> No. 17492
>>17479
Hey random Anon, did you know?

There's something on the internet called a "Troll"

"Trolls" enjoy getting responded to! Trolls love attention! Without attention, trolls go somewhere else to try to get it!

Why yes trolls are attention-whoring people with nothing better to do, but you don't say that. You instead ignore them, because their opinion has no value.
>> No. 17493
“Pepper?” Both girls seem a bit surprised at this suggest.
“I hadn’t thought of that.” Shizuha starts looking around the kitchen to see if she can find some.
“Hum. . . Maybe. Actually, yeah, that does sound good.” And Minoriko goes to help her sister find the pepper. After searching for a few minutes, and successfully finding some pepper, they add it to the stew. Filling the tasting dish again, the three of you take sips. Nodding in agreement it seems that it’s enjoyed by all. Shizuha turns down the heat on under the stew, and has you pull out the spoon.
“Alright, Now all we have to do is let it simmer for a few hours, and it will be ready in time for dinner.”
The two sisters bow to you, and thank you for your assistance, before chasing you out of the kitchen.
“We have a special treat to make for everyone tonight, so you can’t peek.” Minoriko slides the door shut behind you. You’re back standing out behind the kitchen.

[ ] Go back to the front of the shrine.
[ ] Go out the back gate of the shrine.
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17494
>>17486

link pls? I can`t quite remember that... Fucking alcohol...
>> No. 17495
>>17480

why yes
>> No. 17497
File 120846455943.jpg - (40.38KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17497
>>17491
Oh well. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
>> No. 17498
>>17485
We're adding a single ingredient to stew. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG! HAHAHAHAHA!
>> No. 17499
Hmmmm.

[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17500
>>17493

[x] HEY KANAKO, I BET I CAN OUTDRINK YOU

When one has nothing to lose.
>> No. 17501
>>17493

[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17502
SOU NAN DES KARR!!
>> No. 17503
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17504
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17505
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17506
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.

Might as well go exploring for a bit.
>> No. 17508
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17509
[x] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17510
[x] Go back to the front of the shrine.
>> No. 17511
>>17497
P.S. Hi godshot with a "0" instead of an "o". How's it going?
>> No. 17513
Dark_Mikuru is the moe blob.
>> No. 17514
[X] Go out the back gate of the shrine.
>> No. 17515
>>17502
Why is this so funny?
>> No. 17519
>>17511
No that's `a50.
>> No. 17520
>>17503>>17504>>17505>>17509>>17510

shrine mind
>> No. 17524
Alright guys, sorry, but I have a quick errand to run, then I'll brb. 7 minutes, etc.
>> No. 17525
>>17494

The thread got deleted, but it was about "remember the good old days /jp/". You claimed to like MiG a bit better than WUIG and you provided a link to this forum. Couple people got upset then the thread was gone.
>> No. 17526
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
There should be a "bow down and sincerely apologize to your comrades"
that's what we should to.
>> No. 17527
[ ] Go back to the front of the shrine.

I'm going to loiter around those Skaura until someone talks to us.
>> No. 17528
File 120846480681.jpg - (40.39KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17528
>>17511
Pretty good. Dark_Mercury where's desu vag pics.

。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
>> No. 17529
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.

Get to know the surroundings before the impending attack and inevitable siege.
>> No. 17530
[x] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17531
Dark_Mikuru has gone to get into her costume.
>> No. 17533
>>17528
P.P.S. Why don't you join in the game, it's good fun~~~
>> No. 17534
File 120846513159.jpg - (40.42KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17534
>>17533
Dunno, wasn't really a fan of the Shrine Maiden RP'ing. This could be fun if there weren't so many at the same time.

Just sayin'. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
>> No. 17536
FUCK YEAH, RISE OF DARK MIKURU.
>> No. 17538
File 120846528877.jpg - (664.20KB , 1600x1200 , 1208015737592.jpg ) [iqdb]
17538
>>17529

So anon I heard you've been sleeping around with some goddesses...
>> No. 17539
>>17534
To be honest, I've just been focusing on Kira's threads for now. But yeah, you do need to achieve a certain level of nerdiness to be interested in this kind of stuff.
>> No. 17540
NARUHOOOOODO?!
>> No. 17543
>>17534

RPing shrine maidens?
What the hell are you talking about?
>> No. 17544
>>17543
Either Shrine Maiden Project, or else is just getting it confused with toehoe.
>> No. 17545
>>17544

Alright, I guess I can see where that mistake would come from, but I still don't follow the whole RP thing.
>> No. 17547
File 120846593277.jpg - (40.42KB , 698x680 , godshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17547
>>17543
>>17544
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/
>> No. 17550
>>17534

So... could this be... a /th/ native?

I've seen some of their artefact threads when we first moved in here, but I could have sworn all the indigenous peoples had disappeared long ago.
>> No. 17551
>>17550

Buahahahahahahahahahhaa

Oh ho ho ho ho ho.

No.
>> No. 17552
>>17550

It's a /jp/ troll that followed the link that YAF posted. Are you retarded?

This board's small original base got assimilated, you tell which are the original base because their power weeaboo power levels are lower.
>> No. 17554
>>17545
Well, roleplaying is a fairly broad term:

In roleplaying, participants adopt and act out the role of characters, or parts, that may have personalities, motivations, and backgrounds different from their own.

In this case, we're playing the role of an Anon who'se in Gensokyo by making decisions at critical points. However, we are not in complete control of the story or our actions, so if you wanted to be more specific about it, it probably falls under a more descriptive category.

It's pretty much a VN, so I'd call it VN-styled roleplaying.

*Actually corrected this time. Fuck.
>> No. 17555
i don't care what is the correct term.
i want some updates and new choices
>> No. 17556
File 120846632136.png - (177.81KB , 873x979 , mokou.png ) [iqdb]
17556
>>17553
So, it's roleplaying, right.
>> No. 17558
>>17554

One person Role-plays. Not a collective.
Even then, Being offered a select amount of choices is a far-cry from traditional RPing.
>> No. 17560
>>17556
Sure, it's a type of roleplaying.
>> No. 17561
>>17552

Yes, yes I am.

I don't bother to keep track of tripfags, but the funny thing about them is they're so traceable:

http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/details.php?room=%23/a/&net=Rizon
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GoDSh0t
http://www.vgmdb.net/forums/member.php?u=304
http://www.youtube.com/user/godsh0t
http://www.vgb-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7512
>> No. 17563
>>17561
God forbid you find out I'm in #/a/ and my jewtube account. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
>> No. 17564
>>17552
>It's a /jp/ troll that followed the link that YAF posted.

This again. When and where the fuck did I do that?
>> No. 17565
>>17556
Huh, I didn't know you were a toehoe fan, Godshot with a "0" instead of a "o".

I like the signatures.
>> No. 17566
>>17561
Holy shit Godsh0t quick call the FBI.
Get curtains fitted.
Get a dog!
>> No. 17567
>>17563

If anything I'd say he's pointing out that you don't really have any ground to be acting superior while trying to troll us.
>> No. 17568
>>17561
>I don't bother to keep track of tripfags, but the funny thing about them is they're so traceable

Requesting YAF's info. Time to fuck the shit up.
>> No. 17569
>>17564

That thread that got deleted. You should have known it would fill with trolls. Excersize some caution.
>> No. 17570
>>17567
Hello good sir, welcome to the internet!

Why no, he doesn't have any grounds! That's why it's trolling!
>> No. 17571
File 120846708343.jpg - (83.67KB , 600x900 , Nanoha_in_a_SUIT_by_GodShot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17571
>>17565
I also draw (like that mokou) but no one seems to notice that either. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

And if you see some haylo tripple mexican with GoDSh0t as his name, that nigger took my name. I don't know why he'd steal my name but sure okay.
>> No. 17572
>>17563
Its our most beloved Faggot. Sir may i show you the door out?
>> No. 17573
>>17561

http://www.youtube.com/user/godsh0t

>>Get a real life and quit picking on others. all your doing is making your self look bad. Furrs are people too and just becazuse you dont like something dosnt mean you have to go and be mean to that person or grop. all we really did was make me more deturmend .Because i know how to respect other unlike you. so just stop with the negetive and respect others or it will end up being youre own down fall. what go's around comes around.


I'm willing to give GodShit a break because of his epic campaign against the furfags.
>> No. 17574
>>17569

Could you remind me which one was it?

Cause I REALLY don`t remember linking /th/ anywhere, be it 4chan or anything else.
>> No. 17576
>>17569
I remember seeing that, but I'm pretty sure it was Anonymous that posted the link, not YAF.
>> No. 17577
>>17574

Either you've got short term memory, Or I'm about to make myself look like a tremendous retard.

The thread just two seconds ago, with the OP who was reminsicing about when WUIG ran freely on /jp/.
>> No. 17578
>>17577

Found the thread.

http://archive.doesntexist.org/jp/cgi-board.pl/thread/468794

Post number 468806, is it?

No, that wasn`t me.
>> No. 17579
>>17578

Disregard then. I have cocks to suck.
>> No. 17581
>>17578

Though I wouldn`t be suprised if it turned out that I did post a link.

Fuck, I`d tell you to fuck off and stop giving me a bad name and all.

I`d to that if there weren`t so many empty beer cans on my desk.

Fucking alcohol. I don`t even remember to which threads I replied on /jp/. So yeah.
>> No. 17583
>>17577

I made that thread about an hour ago (I think) got deleted after about 12 minutes.

Didn't post any links, but maybe others did.
>> No. 17587
FUCK THIS THREAD DAMMIT
my F5 key just broke.
not joking- it literally broke.
a fucking 120$ keyboard, and it goddamn BROKE
i hope the clip is still in a good enough shape to hold down the key (when i find the bastard...)
KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>> No. 17588
A bit too late at this point, but you know how certain animals can have fatal reactions to things that humans have no problem with eating?
For example, chocolate is toxic to both cats and dogs.

There wouldn't be anything that would have a similarly bad effect on, say, a rabbit by any cance, would there?
>> No. 17589
>>17587

Just as planned.
>> No. 17590
>>17587
Classic.

>>17588
Only thing we put in there was pepper, and that's not inherently fatal to anything, far as I know.
>> No. 17591
>>17581
>I like this Sakuyatripfag more than /th/`s >Sakuyatripfag.

>This one is an asshole, but at least acts like >Anon should.

┐(-。ー;)┌
>> No. 17592
>>17590
Well, good. If dinner goes well, we might earn some positive points if the little part we played in its success came out. If it turns out we either poisoned someone by accident, or caused them to spend the next couple of days shitting fire, that probably would not be so good for us.
>> No. 17593
>>17591

Even if you`re a tripfag, you`re still an Anon. Didn`t ya know that?
>> No. 17594
File 120846929563.jpg - (26.37KB , 396x286 , game6.jpg ) [iqdb]
17594
>>17591
Hi, Sakuya tripfriend.

Remember me?
>> No. 17596
File 120846937586.png - (76.82KB , 920x726 , STOP.png ) [iqdb]
17596
>>17593
Actually I was just stopping by to say hi.

>>17594
Picture related.
>> No. 17597
"Anon" (or "Anonymous") doesn`t refer to the emptiness of your Name field. "Anon" is... a culture, a state of mind. Anon does not use faggy emoticons, he does not approve of emo faggotry, he hates attentionwhores and FBI. Anon laughs at peoples` tragedy. Anon laughs at footage showing destruction made by Tsunamis, Hurricanes or any other distaster.
>> No. 17600
When it`s tragic or serious, anons come to open up the way to lulz. If there`s opprestion, they will make it disappear! If there are no lulz, they will create them themselves! Their hearts` magma shines with red flames of burning furfags!

Everlasting hate!

Anonymous!

Who the hell do you think they are?!
>> No. 17603
Alright, since the trolls seem to have gotten bored and gone away finally, Let's try this again.
================================================
“Pepper?” Both girls seem a bit surprised at this suggest.
“I hadn’t thought of that.” Shizuha starts looking around the kitchen to see if she can find some.
“Hum. . . Maybe. Actually, yeah, that does sound good.” And Minoriko goes to help her sister find the pepper. After searching for a few minutes, and successfully finding some pepper, they add it to the stew. Filling the tasting dish again, the three of you take sips. Nodding in agreement it seems that it’s enjoyed by all. Shizuha turns down the heat on under the stew, and has you pull out the spoon.
“Alright, Now all we have to do is let it simmer for a few hours, and it will be ready in time for dinner.”
The two sisters bow to you, and thank you for your assistance, before chasing you out of the kitchen.
“We have a special treat to make for everyone tonight, so you can’t peek.” Minoriko slides the door shut behind you. You’re back standing out behind the kitchen.
[ ] Go back to the front of the shrine.
[ ] Go out the back gate of the shrine.
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17605
[x] Continue wandering around the shrine.

I walk this lonely road...
>> No. 17606
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.

Might as well familiarize ourselves with the territory.
>> No. 17607
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17608
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17609
[x] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17610
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
Lets hope for the best, besides, I don't thing anyone wants to talk to us for a while
>> No. 17611
[x] Continue wandering around the shrine.

So ronrey...
>> No. 17612
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
Something interesting is bound to be abound.
>> No. 17613
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.

The assist with dinner is but the first step.
We must now hope to stumble into someone who can give us some wise advice to patch things up with everyone.
>> No. 17614
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17615
Oh yes, and it might be nice to ask someone about our magical dream box of hair whenever we get the chance.

Lest someone just suddenly finds it on our person and thinks we're some kind of loony.
>> No. 17616
>>17603

God, I thought I had a drunk deja vu but then I noticed the top line.

[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17617
>>17603
[ ] Go back to the front of the shrine.
>> No. 17618
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.

Once more, with feeling.
>> No. 17619
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.

Let's wander lonely as a cloud
>> No. 17620
[ ] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17621
Just out of curiosity, but are they really all mad at us for the whole "flying off hoping to bang Hina" bit like I think they are, or could there be another reason?

Not that it makes too much of a difference if they're going to be pissed off at us either way, of course. But at the very least, I'd prefer to at least be for something we actually DESERVE.
>> No. 17622
[X] Go back to the front of the shrine.

CHA time.
>> No. 17623
[X] Continue wandering around the shrine.
>> No. 17624
[x] HEY KANAKO, I BET I CAN OUTDRINK YOU
>> No. 17625
New thread.