[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120845365131.jpg - (42.67KB , 490x570 , Cirno3.jpg ) [iqdb]
17096 No. 17096
"Alright!" Cirno shrieks from only a few inches away from your head, her hair in disarray as she puts her hands onto the plant with a vicious little grin at the unfortunate plantlife. A vine knocks the ribbon out of her hair even as a slow frost creeps along the offending tendril, and it crashes to the ground under the weight before she attacks the next one clasping her left arm. The vine holding you, however, is separate from the one with Cirno in it's clutches. Even ask Keine slashes at the vines with a small kitchen knife, probably from some little pouch on her personage and attempts to foray closer to you, you feel yourself being dragged away.


[ ] "CIRNO! Get the one here!"

[ ] "Keine, to your left!"

[ ] "Hurry up, Mokou!"

[ ] Kick at the vines

[ ] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon

[ ] Pretend to be dead; go limp

>> No. 17097
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
Must get Cirno path.
>> No. 17098
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
ruffle is imminent
>> No. 17099
[X] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
Cirno isn't Cirno without her ribbon
>> No. 17100
[X] "Keine, to your left!"

If we can't do anything to free ourselves directly, the least we can do is give some heads-up to the ones that can.
>> No. 17101
[x] "Keine, to your left!"
Let's try a more useful option.
>> No. 17102
[ ] "Keine, to your left!"

we must save her

if you know what I mean
>> No. 17103
[ ] "Keine, to your left!"

mai waifu mustn't be hurt
>> No. 17104
[X] "Keine, to your left!"
>> No. 17105
So how many character sheets do we have for the dnd game?
>> No. 17106
[Cirno] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon

Cirno goes in every field
>> No. 17107
>>17105
11, at this point. But there is still more room.
It's supposed to be an anonfest.
>> No. 17108
[X] "Keine, to your left!"
>> No. 17109
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon

WE MUST GET IT BAAAAAAACK!!
>> No. 17110
[ ] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
>> No. 17112
[X] "Keine, to your left!"
>> No. 17113
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
>> No. 17114
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon

Mokou will get Keine for us.
>> No. 17115
[] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
>> No. 17116
[X] Pretend to be dead; go limp

THIS WILL WORK.
>> No. 17118
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
>> No. 17121
>>Mokou will get Keine for us.

Yes, but who's going to get us?
>> No. 17122
[ ] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon


I wonder what will happen? I hope it's awesome, I'm all hyped up from watching Gurren Lagann.
>> No. 17123
>>17121

Komachi.
>> No. 17125
>>17122
Anon can't pierce the heavens til Day 5.
>> No. 17126
[X] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
...Keine is tempting, but this should be interesting.
>> No. 17129
[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon
>> No. 17130
[X] "Keine, to your left!"
>> No. 17132
>>17122
isn't obvious? Anon's gonna kick reason to the curb and go "who the hell do you think i'm?" against the vines once he touches the ribbon of the strongest.

[x] Reach for Cirno's fallen ribbon.

This apparently non practical choice must hide some secret meaning or flag
>> No. 17133
Cirno Ribbon won.
PS: Damnit /jp/, now I have the image of a Touhou game with Imoen and Edwina as playable characters in my head.
Or maybe IN style teams, Jaheira/Aerie, Mazzy/Alora, Imoen/Edwina, and Shar-teel/Safana...
>> No. 17136
>>17133
...who?
>> No. 17137
Cirno's hair down moe scene coming up.
>> No. 17138
I'd rather have Aerie teamed up with that...uhh... drow woman. I forgot what her name is, it's been so long.
>> No. 17139
>>17133
aren't you still banned from /jp/?
>> No. 17140
>>17138
Viconia.
>> No. 17141
We'd better say something awesome when we give Cirno back her ribbon.
>> No. 17143
You lost me
>> No. 17145
File 120845586922.jpg - (112.37KB , 563x700 , Cirno4.jpg ) [iqdb]
17145
Even as it attempts to drag you off, extending your hand to it's limit you just barely grab the edge of the blue ribbon, and grasp it tightly in your hand, before looking to where you're being dragged. There is a rather sweet smell emanating from the large white blossom behind you even as it pulls you closer. Mokou appears caught by some vines and precious time is wasted by getting rid of those, while Cirno screams and beats at the plant with her bare hands, in her fury stabbing it with icicles, which seems actually less effective than freezing it. Keine is having slightly better luck, but doesn't see you as a frenzy of new vines, closer to the plant and unmolested, twine around you.


[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

[ ] Play dead

[ ] "KEINE! OVER HERE!"

[ ] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
>> No. 17146
>>17138
>>17140
Yeah, you're right, would probably allow you to go between badass tsundere and moe moe at will.
>> No. 17147
>>17145

[x] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

YES
>> No. 17148
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
>> No. 17149
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you

Actually more GAR than first option.
>> No. 17150
[X] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
PLANT END
>> No. 17151
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN
>> No. 17152
[X] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you

DESTROY THE CORE
>> No. 17153
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

btw, aren't the flesh eating plants in the forest fo magic also youkai ?

why the hell isn't the amulette working ?
>> No. 17154
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
>> No. 17155
[X] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
GM, this option is awesome. Don't make us die for picking it.
>> No. 17156
[ ] Play dead
Come to think if it... It's reacting to our movement, isn't it?
>> No. 17157
>>17153

maybe it only works when anon knows it is a youkai ?

also


[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
>> No. 17158
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
As tempting as the WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM option is, I'm not sure any good will come of it.
>> No. 17159
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
>> No. 17160
>>17155

No way we can die for this, We'll thrust our hand into the plant nad it will turn out that Cirno's ribbon has some laten magic in it. The core of the plant will be just barely frozen solid and we'll be dropped
>> No. 17161
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
You might take my body, but not before I take your flower!
>> No. 17163
[x] Play dead
>>17156
We're the only smart ones left.
>> No. 17164
[x] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
>> No. 17165
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

this must win
>> No. 17166
[ ] "KEINE! OVER HERE!"

she will feel guilty when we manage to escape, and all she did was stand there
>> No. 17167
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
>> No. 17168
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"


this should be number 10
>> No. 17169
[X] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

also
[X] RIP AND TEAR
>> No. 17170
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
>> No. 17171
>>17166
forget the useless were cow

[do it] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
>> No. 17173
[x] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
>> No. 17174
[ ] "KEINE! OVER HERE!"

Somehow, I think I know which one will win and I think Keine's and Mokou's opinion of us will go down one more notch.
>> No. 17175
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

is the winner at 12 votes.
>> No. 17176
[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
won already
>> No. 17177
[x] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you
>> No. 17178
File 120845668244.jpg - (36.40KB , 300x322 , keine (103).jpg ) [iqdb]
17178
>> No. 17179
>>17147
>>17151
>>17148
>>17153
>>17155
>>17157
>>17165
>>17167
>>17168
>>17170

Thats it, we're dead.
>> No. 17181
File 120845674853.jpg - (200.92KB , 900x650 , a397872588244b8f0a6393299f43e049.jpg ) [iqdb]
17181
>Even ask Keine slashes at the vines with a small kitchen knife, probably from some little pouch on her personage and attempts to foray closer to you, you feel yourself being dragged away.

Damnit, Keine, this is what the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi is for, why aren't you using it?
>> No. 17182
>>17145

This wasn't really posed as a question was it GM? Kill us and we shall end you.


[ ] Look to the plant and scream; "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"

"TWO PATHS BETWEEN MAN AND YOUKAI INTERTWINE TO CREATE THE PATH OF THE RIBBON!"
>> No. 17184
Well there goes one life.
>> No. 17185
GAR is having a burning heart and a cool head. When you forgo the second part you end up dead. GAR is not yelling things without taking action.
>> No. 17186
BTW I don't think attacking the flower part will kill it, it's not the core part of the plant. You'll probably rip off a few petals before being OM NOM NOM NOM'd
>> No. 17187
File 120845693427.jpg - (169.87KB , 491x700 , 956706846f2dc0fcec6cd029080a94dc.jpg ) [iqdb]
17187
>>17179
Komachi route, fuck yeah!
>> No. 17188
And yet again. I`m away for some time and Anon has fucked something up.

y halo thar bad end
>> No. 17189
>>17182
UNIFICATION OF FATE, ANON-RIBBON
>> No. 17190
[X] Play dead
>> No. 17191
Be back in 15 minutes, guys. Also in class.
>> No. 17192
>>17188
Isn't it sad, YAFfa?
>> No. 17193
[X] Accept Death
>> No. 17196
>>17191
15 minutes? that's like ... a week?
>> No. 17197
>>17191

>15 minutes

See you next week GM.
>> No. 17199
File 120845719994.png - (78.11KB , 512x512 , mobiuspatch.png ) [iqdb]
17199
>>17182
>THE RIBBON

OH SHI-
>> No. 17200
>>17191

7 minutes is now 15, should I be worried?
>> No. 17204
>>Be back in 15 minutes


Well, It's a good thing Kira was gonna start MIG I guess.
>> No. 17206
>>17189

Oh no, I won`t stand it if Anon discovers an ultimate power hidden within him. That`s what`s the worst in self-insert fanfiction.
>> No. 17207
>>17191

Psh. Class means nothing to the devoted.
>> No. 17210
>>17191

OOOOOoooooh posting from class, eh?

GM's a bad girl.
>> No. 17211
>>17206

Anon doesn't even need power. He just needs to shout that, and pull some luck out of his ass.
>> No. 17218
Ooooh! Maybe Anon has some guts hidden inside:)

ALSO: maybe now is the time! I will come for you..
KNIVES are superior againts man eating flowers..
But I can spot you while I'm on my way to the human town, to buy some new flavored tee.

>> No. 17220
File 120845848354.jpg - (120.48KB , 600x557 , 1203455081305.jpg ) [iqdb]
17220
>>17218
Stop this nonsense.
Flower control is the best way to free us now.
>> No. 17222
>>17218

Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj posting stop!
>> No. 17225
>>17206

We're going to pull some tiny trick that saves our skin, something almost negligible that gives us a few seconds for someone to make a dynamic entry.


Also.

Guys, I know we've died being retarded and trying to be GAR all the time. In other threads at least, so far our deaths in WUIG are all from simply being retarded. It pisses me off as much as it excites me when I see the chance, but all the whining it produces is just as annoying. It's s a fucking game, let people play as they wish.
>> No. 17230
>>17222
Is that so~? So you address me like that..
You jerk!
>> No. 17250
Whatever happened to our amulet of warding?
>> No. 17251
File 120845953593.jpg - (134.94KB , 529x638 , 1207547906267.jpg ) [iqdb]
17251
>>17222
>>17230
Two trolls trolling together.
this the only picture of only Alice+Sakuya I have
>> No. 17256
>>17250
lost all its power repelling flandre
>> No. 17258
File 120845961722.jpg - (106.60KB , 276x980 , alice_santa_03b.jpg ) [iqdb]
17258
>> No. 17268
>>17250
Patchy told us it worked on youkai.
She said nothing about it working on carnivorous plants.
>> No. 17269
>>Ooooh! Maybe Anon has some guts hidden inside:)

Sure he does!
Of course, they're not going to be quite so "hidden" when he's getting torn apart and slowly digested.
>> No. 17272
[X] Attempt to rip at the flower behind you

It's time to be a man!
>> No. 17275
i think anon made a great step in the right direction. this time we won't be killed by an abstract entitiy formed out of water, but a real lifeform. even if it is just a plant that is acting purely by instincs.
>> No. 17276
>>17272
Too late, we decided to be an idiot instead.
>> No. 17277
>>17275
Fuck yeah! We're moving on up!

If we last long enough, we might even get to be killed by an actual character!
>> No. 17303
>>17277
Don't get too excited, with our luck the plants roots extend to the lake.
>> No. 17323
>>17303
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 17327
The lake has sent its henchmen against us!
>> No. 17331
File 12084618648.jpg - (15.68KB , 480x319 , 22MistyLake001.jpg ) [iqdb]
17331
SURPRISE, COCK-FAGS!
>> No. 17352
>>17277
strangely enough we are pretty adept at avoiding death by the hands of a character, just look at SDM
>> No. 17355
File 120846227460.jpg - (315.85KB , 1973x1400 , 126f7e84.jpg ) [iqdb]
17355
>>17331
>> No. 17356
Once again requesting archive link. I missed a few threads.
>> No. 17363
>>17352

That's because Anon is familiar with how the Touhou Characters interact.

Because few of us have ever come across a lake, or studied them, we don't have a whole lot of ideas on how to thwart it. We can't predict what the lake with do.
>> No. 17365
>>17356

Would this be it?
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG.html

Hasn't been updated since the choice to ask Keine about her work as a historian, though.
>> No. 17366
>>17356
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG.html

Just book mark the site, you .....you DOUBLE CHINA
>> No. 17367
>>17352
Sorry for the wait. But, to be fair, one was an assisted kill.
Hong Meiling + Lake -> Anonymous
>> No. 17373
>>17367

Of course! China is in cahoots with the lake!

You know I've just realised she's been related to two of our deaths.
>> No. 17382
>>Because few of us have ever come across a lake, or studied them, we don't have a whole lot of ideas on how to thwart it. We can't predict what the lake with do.

I know how!
1.) Don't jump in the lake.
2.) Don't try to swim while ill and delirious
3.) Don't do anything that might result in winding up in the lake
4.) DO NOT JUMP INTO THE LAKE.
>> No. 17388
>>17382
you lost me
>> No. 17389
Actually, the plants are being controlled by Yuka. If we had chosen to rip the flower, Yuka would pop out and rip our hearts. Then throw us at the lake.
GAR path is the only path
>> No. 17393
>>17389
Well, I chose the GAR but playing dead looks like it had potential.

But I don't know, if the plant killed something while still grappling with it I don't think it would drop the potential food.
>> No. 17401
>>17367

it's not the fall that kills you....
>> No. 17403
both GM and Anon died
>> No. 17421
lol holy shit. Mods delete any threads even remotely hinting at wuig on the spot. fags
>> No. 17423
Whats the AIM room again?
>> No. 17424
File 120846360849.png - (313.74KB , 600x600 , 756fb93ea5d8f8acd795ad3eccaaca45.png ) [iqdb]
17424
The vines shudder briefly at your yell, and respond by stopping briefly, then relocating to your neck, where it proceeds to attempt to strangle you instead of bringing you closer. Congradulations, you managed to piss off a plant. It does indeed realize who you are; a mouthy, delicious human. Your head feels light and your lungs burn with the lack of oxygen, as your hands desperately claw at the deadly fronds of the plant...

And there is a shriek of triumph and an unpleasant odor as what appears to be the center of the plant is seared, and the vines wrapped around you briefly quiver before slackening slightly around your neck, but winding tighter around your arms. Mokou hovers in the air and sighs with effort. "Had to get those stupid things off me. Nice way to attract attention to the main part, kid." She seems to deliberately ignore your weird statement to avoid another headache. Keine rushes over, as she herself was rather close.

"Are you alright? Here, let me get those off of you..." With a few quick slices, the vines entangling you so stringently are cut away, and you can feel the blood return to the limbs that were held captive. You hesitantly try to stand, dizzied by the brief but potentially fatal attack yet still. Cirno hovers over as soon as she managed to disentangle herself, and looks you over.

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME, DID YOU FEEL IT? AS SOON AS YOU SAID THAT IT WAS LIKE IT TREMBLED IN FEAR, YOU ARE THE BEST HUMAN EVER!" She yells, grabbing you by the shoulders and shaking you, her hair sticking out in different directions with her ribbon removed after evidently grappling the plant.


[ ] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."

[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

[ ] "Good aim, Mokou."

[ ] "Why didn't my amulet work? Wasn't it a Youkai?"
>> No. 17431
[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

Oh yeah
>> No. 17432
>>17251

post uncensored elswhere, plx!
>> No. 17433
[x] "Why didn't my amulet work? Wasn't it a Youkai?"

Simply because I don't feel like pandering to any of them right now.
>> No. 17434
>>17424

[x] "Good aim, Mokou."

Nice shot.
>> No. 17436
[X] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."

I'm sorry, but the ruffling will need to wait for when tis attached to a less idiotic comment.
>> No. 17437
[ ] "Good aim, Mokou."
Dont want to sound more like an idiot than now
>> No. 17438
[X] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
[X] "Why didn't my amulet work? Wasn't it a Youkai?"

Reasonable double-vote. I was rather wondering about that.
>> No. 17441
[X] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."

The hair ruffling...it tempts me so.
But it would be good to let them know we're not ENTIRELY retarded, and can learn from our mistakes.

...we'll wind up making whole new ones later, anyway.
>> No. 17444
[x] "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17445
[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

I prey the Keine fags know better than to dampen her enthusiasm.

Don't mention the amulet anyone, may make a few things awkward. "Don't you trust us?" May be a question to avoid
>> No. 17446
[ ] "Why didn't my amulet work? Wasn't it a Youkai?"
>> No. 17447
[x] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair
easy choice
>> No. 17448
-> "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17450
[X] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

I WAS SO BADASS IT HURTED
>> No. 17453
[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair
>> No. 17454
>>17445

You're joking, right? Think of where we are. They would PERFECTLY understand why a human is carrying an amulet that protects against youkai.
>> No. 17455
[ ] "Good aim, Mokou."

MAKE IT SOUND LIKE WE PLANNED IT.
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.
>> No. 17456
[X] "Good aim, Mokou."

Nice shot, kid.
>> No. 17458
[x] "I'll try not to do that again Keine. Good aim, Mokou. "
>> No. 17460
[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

MUST RUFFLE
>> No. 17461
Needs moar vulgar enthusiasm.
>> No. 17464
>Don't mention the amulet anyone, may make a few things awkward. "Don't you trust us?" May be a question to avoid

I don't see why it would. We already told them the whole story about SDM, so they should know about it already, right?
>> No. 17468
[x] "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17469
[ ] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17472
>>17424

[ ] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17473
>>17445
You already told them about it back at the SDM, and Cirno is the only youkai in your group.
>> No. 17478
>>17438
Probably because it's a man-eating PLANT. The only hybrid foliage are the youkai-possessed sakura trees in the Netherworld.
>> No. 17481
[x] "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17483
[X] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17484
[] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17487
"I'll try not to do that again Keine."


KEINE ROUTE FAGS
>> No. 17490
[x] "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17496
[X] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17507
Still no winner, however Mokou and Keine are quite close.
>> No. 17512
[] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17516
[x] "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17517
>>17507
what?

[X] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair
>> No. 17518
[x] "Good aim, Mokou."
>> No. 17521
[] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."
>> No. 17522
[x] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair
Must Ruffle!
>> No. 17523
>>Cirno is the only youkai in your group

Haha oh wow, what are the odds.
>> No. 17532
Also, AIM chat "Danmakudesu" now for those who wish it.
>> No. 17535
>>17532
can someone invite caj valivian
>> No. 17537
[x] Good aim, Mokou.

See? I told you GAR path was the only path
Thanks to our awesome, everyone noticed we were missing.
>> No. 17541
Well, It looks like both Mokou and Keine hit ten. GM would have decide which won, or combine them with all those improper votes though.
>> No. 17542
[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

FUCK YEAH
>> No. 17546
[ ] "I KNOW IT WAS SO BADASS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FROZE OFF THOSE SHOOTS!" Ruffle Cirno's hair

Ruffle GET, god damnit.
>> No. 17549
>>17541
PROTIP: whoever hit 10 FIRST wins
>> No. 17557
>>17549

>>[x] "I'll try not to do that again Keine. Good aim, Mokou. "

And other instances.
Wether GM decides to throw votes like that out, count it for both, or what have you will change who wins.
>> No. 17559
EVERY BADASS VOTE COUNTS TWICE CAUSE IT'S SO BADASS
ALSO, CAPSLOCK
>> No. 17562
>>17557
GM doesn't do double-vote bullshit. That just makes things more complicated, like now. Single-choice or gtfo, all of you.
>> No. 17580
>>17424
[ ] "I'll try not to do that again Keine.
[ ]Good aim, Mokou."

Damn you GM for making this hard for me.
>> No. 17582
>>17562

She did that in the past, faggot. So GTFO if you could, please.
>> No. 17584
>>17582
>>GTFO, would ya kindly?

Fixed it for you.
>> No. 17585
>>17584
>>Go jump in the lake, would ya kindly?
I like this better.
>> No. 17586
File 120846870998.jpg - (108.23KB , 580x420 , akibakko-118614803238219.jpg ) [iqdb]
17586
>>17584

y thank you.

have an alice in return
>> No. 17595
[ ] "I'll try not to do that again Keine."

Goddammit.

People, stop being so fucking stupid. It's aggravating.
>> No. 17598
>>People, stop being so fucking stupid. It's aggravating.

But it's all we're truly good at. Aside from cooking eggs, at least.

Besides, we need some sort of handicap to counter-balance the excessive amount of luck we seem to have.
>> No. 17601
[x] "Why didn't my amulet work? Wasn't it a Youkai?"
Knowledge is power.
>> No. 17602
7 minute break
>> No. 17604
>>17601
Do we really need to ask about it, though? It doesn't seem that hard to figure out.

The amulet works on youkai.
If the amulet did not work on the killer plant, then clearly it was not a youkai.

Sometimes a man-eating plant is just a man-eating plant.
>> No. 17647
Raicheru: Someone here has a whopping 5 hp.
DisgustingHobbit: WOW!
Raicheru: I reccomend you find and hide behind them
DisgustingHobbit: HOLY FUCK!
DisgustingHobbit: THAT GUY'S A TANK!
Alexkomet: Who? I thought I was highest with 4
Alexkomet: Who put Stats into Con?
>> No. 17659
>>17647
The fattest Anon in the party?
>> No. 17678
>>17647
hax
>> No. 17692
>>17647
unlakable
>> No. 17698
i was going to take swim as an extra skill but lake DC is 80
>> No. 17895
[x] Hand Cirno the ribbon. "You dropped this."

Damnit the best options are never listed.
>> No. 18390
File 120852973377.jpg - (54.42KB , 420x550 , Keine6.jpg ) [iqdb]
18390
At first I was convinced people would pick the hair ruffle.
Then Mokou took the lead, only to be suddenly CAVED by Keine.


She rewards your assurance with a continued look of worry. "You shouldn't have made such a racket. Please ask before doing such foolhardy things." She warns soberly, looking you straight in the eyes.

"Lighten up, Keine, he couldn't have known. Considering you just dragged him off the path to somewhere dangerous, you'd think you were trying to knock him off." Mokou puts a hand on the historian's shoulder gently, before looking over at you. "Yeah, you'd better not do that again. Now look what you've done, there is going to be a bunch more youkai along this way next time."

"Hey, stop it! We just defeated the evil plant thingy, we need a celebration!" Cirno jumps up and down, obviously undeterred by the danger faced just moments ago. "C'mon we've got to hurry ba- Hey, where's my ribbon?" She just seems to notice, and feels the top of her head, then frowns cutely. "Oh no! I gotta find it, it was a really special gift from my bestest friend! Oh, you haven't met her, have you? She's the best, you've really gotta meet her! But, ribbon first, she'll never forgive me if I lose it!"


[ ] "Would that be this, Cirno?" Hand her the ribbon, and ruffle her head. "Be more careful next time, you nineball."

[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first

[ ] Silently hold it out

[ ] Keep the ribbon, and shrug helplessly in reply to her question
>> No. 18391
[X] Keep the ribbon, and shrug helplessly in reply to her question
>> No. 18392
[x] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18393
[X] "Would that be this, Cirno?" Hand her the ribbon, and ruffle her head. "Be more careful next time, you nineball."
>> No. 18394
Oh wow... suddenly, WUIG.

[x] "Would that be this, Cirno?" Hand her the ribbon, and ruffle her head. "Be more careful next time, you nineball."

also, [X] Genuflect
>> No. 18395
[x] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18396
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18397
[X] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18398
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first


MUST RUFFLE
>> No. 18399
[X] "Would that be this, Cirno?" Hand her the ribbon, and ruffle her head. "Be more careful next time, you nineball."
>> No. 18400
[x] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18401
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18402
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first

yay, ruffling
>> No. 18403
[x] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first.

So cutHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGgg
>> No. 18404
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first

she will think we did it with magic

cirno route fuck yeah
>> No. 18405
[X] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
how sweet
>> No. 18406
What? Cirno with no ribbon?! SHE'S GONNA DIE!
>> No. 18407
>>18406
Don't be ridiculous. She is the strongest.
>> No. 18408
[x] Keep the ribbon, and shrug helplessly in reply to her question

// hai guise
>> No. 18411
>>18407

touhous die when certain parts of their clothing are removed
>> No. 18412
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18413
[ ] "Close your eyes, Nineball." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first
>> No. 18414
[ ] "Close your eyes." Turn around her head and put the ribbon back on, ruffling it first


>>18413

stop being mean to cirno
>> No. 18415
>>18411
sometimes I think touhous' clothes are really part of their body, if you hurt it or remove a part of it, touhous will be injured. But the advantage is that the clothes like skins will regrow, if you tear them apart and make them indistinguishable like burn it. If you hide the item however, the missing part will not regrow.
>> No. 18416
ruffling won
>> No. 18417
File 120853122658.jpg - (168.66KB , 700x960 , Cirno5.jpg ) [iqdb]
18417
She dutifully does so, and now that you're close enough to tie the ribbon accurately, you note her hair isn't all light blue; there are strands of greyish purple too on occasion, aiding in giving a certain sheen. Huh, never thought you'd learn about different colored strands in an ice fairy's hair, did you? Nonetheless, you can't help but feel a sense of pride as you once more tie to ribbon in an orderly fashion on the back of her head, before telling her she can open them once more.

"Oh wow! You found it! Can you do magic?" She looks up at you with childish wonder and excitement, jumping up and down with that hyperactive energy she never seems to run out of as she touches it just to make sure it's still there.


[ ] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her

[ ] "Yeah, I'm a great wizard, I can do anything!"

[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18418
[x] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her

no bad end options?
>> No. 18419
[x] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18420
>>18418
This is Cirno Time.
>> No. 18421
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."

we will ruffle her her so foten, she willg o bald
>> No. 18422
[X] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."

Don't say you can. She'll seriously believe you, and if our little "flying lesson" was any indication, that probably wouldn't be a good thing.
>> No. 18423
[X] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her
Our adorable adopted little sister ;__;
adopted sister>real sister, since you can love her in every kind of way without it being wierd or bad.
>> No. 18424
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18425
>>18417
[x] Hey Cirno, how can you always jump around and not get tired? Being so chilly, do you have superconducting blood?
>> No. 18426
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18427
[X] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her
>> No. 18428
File 120853188283.jpg - (32.32KB , 260x195 , 120758663738.jpg ) [iqdb]
18428
[X] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
what a wonderful day
>> No. 18431
[x] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her
>> No. 18432
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18433
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18434
[x] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her

It's okay to tease her gently, she is the strongest.
>> No. 18435
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18436
[X] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her
>> No. 18437
[x] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18438
[ ] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."

once again, a meme spawned because of WUIG (or in this case, MiG I think)

ruffle FUCK YEAH
>> No. 18440
[x] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her

IT'S OVER NINE..................!
>> No. 18442
[x] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her

Wouldn't even want her to think we might be capble of doing magic...... ahem ahem flight incident
>> No. 18443
I think we have a winrar
>> No. 18444
[x] Ruffle her hair again. "Maybe."
>> No. 18445
Top of the mornin' fellas
[x] "No, no magic, but don't lose it again, nineball." Smile at her

took a while to read.

>>18442
agreed
>> No. 18446
File 120853445343.png - (371.33KB , 600x800 , Cirno7.png ) [iqdb]
18446
"Maybe? How can you not know?" She seems to go quiet and just smile as you absently run your fingers though the cold strands, and she giggles.

"Anyways, let's move on." Keine replies happily, unable to resist the aura of glee seemingly emanating from the fairy as the schoolteacher smiles demurely, leading you on with somewhat less fervor and more calm; she probably enjoys being around children, considering her major profession. Mokou glances at you with a mildly amused and speculative look as you proceed through the path. You're probably close to the village.


[ ] "Keine, how did you become a schoolteacher?"

[ ] "Who was that bestest friend you were talking about, Cirno?"

[ ] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"

[ ] "Hey Cirno, you should call me Onii-chan."

[ ] Run off into the forest
>> No. 18447
>>18442
She's a nineball, don't overestimate her.
At least she's a lovely nineball.
>> No. 18448
[X] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"

We probably look the part of a big brother right now, actually.
>> No. 18449
[ ] "Keine, how did you become a schoolteacher?"
>> No. 18450
[x] "Who was that bestest friend you were talking about, Cirno?"

I hope we get to ruffle her hair once again.
>> No. 18451
[X] "Who was that bestest friend you were talking about, Cirno?"
Obviously Daiyousei
>> No. 18452
[X] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18454
[x] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18455
>>I hope we get to ruffle her hair once again.

Let's not overdo it, now.
All good things in moderation, and all.
>> No. 18456
[X] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18457
[x] "Hey Cirno, you should call me aniki."
>> No. 18458
[x] "Who was that bestest friend you were talking about, Cirno?"
>> No. 18459
[ ] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18460
>Mokou glances at you with a mildly amused and speculative look
oh shi-. she knows we're pedo. better threaten her right away

[X] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18461
[x] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18463
[x] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"

delicious mokou
>> No. 18464
>>18457
This way, the next time we die and Cirno finds a strong opponent, she will say Simon's speech.
Fuck yeah.
>> No. 18465
Damn you GM and your ninja-updates.
Anyway, is there a set time for the dnd game?
>> No. 18466
>>18460
Good luck with threatening an immortal.

[X] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18467
>>18457
[x] "Hey Cirno, you should call me aniki."

And then cirno kills Reimu, who turns out was protecting Gensokyo against the anti-miko.
>> No. 18468
>>18465
I was thinking around 1-3 PM, whenever enough people are in the chatroom.
We are anon, we lack too much life to wait.
>>18466
This didn't stop you from threatening Eirin with a -rock-.
>> No. 18469
>>18468
We were just playing with Eirin
>> No. 18470
>>This didn't stop you from threatening Eirin with a -rock-.

Yeah, well, in our defense Eirin was being kind of a dick.
>> No. 18471
>>18468
we did this to be GAR

hiding your pedo powerlevel isn't GAR at all


[x] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18472
>>18471
Because nothing says GAR like making a feeble attempt to look threatening to someone who not only cannot be harmed by you, but who happens to be holding an actual weapon as opposed to some piddly little rock.
>> No. 18473
>>18468
It was the GARrock.
>> No. 18474
>>18457

This.
>> No. 18475
>>18472
We were protecting someone selflessly, that means our chances to win against Erin were a million to one. Which we all should know succeeds 9 times out of ten.

GAR is a way of using narrative to ensure victory, because when you're doing GAR right you're telling a better story than anyone else which alters the narrative imperative in your favor.

But be warned, living by such a method also means dying by it. GAR characters often burn out like bright stars while still young, a heroic death is also a very good story.
>> No. 18476
File 120853736081.jpg - (98.27KB , 1136x1136 , 1199219620161.jpg ) [iqdb]
18476
how the hell would we explain calling her a "nineball" anyway

that would have been awkward
>> No. 18479
[x] "Something on your mind, Mokou?"
>> No. 18481
>>18475
Uhh, no we weren't.
Eirin didn't show up until after we had Cirno carry Keine away to safety. We were no longer protecting anyone selflessly so much as we were trying to save face after nearly pissing ourselves when she successfully psyched us out with her bow and arrow.

At that moment, we were nowhere near GAR. We were more like a weak little kitten attempting to look tough by hissing at something much bigger and stronger than us.
>> No. 18484
[x] "Who was that bestest friend you were talking about, Cirno?"
>> No. 18487
File 120853823779.png - (147.37KB , 429x549 , Mokou.png ) [iqdb]
18487
"Hmm? Nothing, Kid. You just reminded me of some... thing." She looks a bit distant, and you can tell she probably doesn't feel like talking about it as she loses herself in some memory. However, more pressing is that you feel something watching you. You don't know when it started, but you're DAMN SURE something is. None of the other three seem to notice though, and Cirno hums something as she skips along next to you. You can see the human village in the distance.


[ ] "Hey guys, you see anything?"

[ ] Ignore it, keep going

[ ] "SHOW YOURSELF?"

[ ] Run at where you think that thing is

[ ] Flee into the forest
>> No. 18488
How ironic that Anonymous is manliest when he is in the kitchen.
>> No. 18489
[x] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
>> No. 18490
[X] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
We've done enough yelling for now. Although if we continue, we don't have to worry about others thinking of us a nutcase anymore.
>> No. 18491
[X] "Hey guys, you see anything?"

I'm pretty sure that shouting at whatever is watching us will make us look retarded, especially if it decides to withdraw or ignores the shout. Better to casually mention it, just to be on the safe side.
>> No. 18493
[X] "SHOW YOURSELF?"

Chance of this actually working, and who/whatever is tailing us stepping out? 0.1%

Chance of this not working, and everyone thinking we're (more) crazy? 99.9%
>> No. 18494
[ ] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
>> No. 18495
>>18487
[ ] "Hey guys, you see anything?"

Roll for listen and spot checks GM.

>>18488

Perhaps this is that subtle revenge of women I hear so much about?
>> No. 18496
[ ] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
>> No. 18497
[ ] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
>> No. 18498
Why do I get the feeling that, despite the goal now being in sight, we're somehow not going to make it to the village?
>> No. 18499
[X] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
>> No. 18500
[X] "Hey guys, you see anything?"

>>18488
Hah, hadn't thought of it like that.
>> No. 18501
>>18498
You're just being paranoid, keep up the good work!

I reckon it's going to be this mysterious third love interest.


[ ] Run at where you think that thing is
Won't win, but what the hell.
>> No. 18502
[x] "Hey guys, you see anything?"
>> No. 18503
>>18501
Or I've just played more than enough games where, just when you're on a seemingly straightforward path to your destination, something happens to block the way, forcing you to make a much longer and more roundabout detour to get where you're going.

Besides, remember when we left Patchy's library, and we thought all we had to do was pop outside to visit Meiling like Koakuma suggested? See,ed simple enough, and yet what should have been a quick trip out the door turned into another journey into the basement, a game with Flan, another near-death experience, TIME HAX mindfuckery from Sakuya, some epic fucking cooking in the kitchen, and getting hired part-time by Remilia before we finally got out that damn door.

IT HAPPENED BEFORE, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN
>> No. 18504
[ ] "Hey guys, you see anything?"

new tread plox ?
>> No. 18507
[x] "Hey guys, you see anything?"

Still, [ ] "SHOW ME YA' MOVES!" is damn tempting.
By the way, I think it's either Yuka (WE KILLED HER PLANTS, but I don't know why she would be near the human village) or Kaguya trying to KEIKAKU DOORI her way into Mokou's heart. Literally.
>> No. 18510
>>18503
But remember, that time we got some precious Sakuya points. Distractions, hell yeah.
>> No. 18515
File 12085399291.jpg - (100.82KB , 500x438 , Cirno6.jpg ) [iqdb]
18515
"What?"

"Nope."

"Nothing." The varied replies are all negative, but now you think you can hear something BREATHING.

[ ] "Cool." Ignore it

[ ] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is

[ ] Run screaming into the forest
>> No. 18519
[X] "Cool." Ignore it
>> No. 18521
[x] "Cool." Ignore it

Let's see what happens.
>> No. 18524
>>"Nothing." The varied replies are all negative, but now you think you can hear something BREATHING.

Either we're going crazy in this story, too, or something bad is about to happen.
>> No. 18530
[x] "Cool." Ignore it
>> No. 18531
[ ] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is
>> No. 18532
[x] Run screaming into the forest
makes totally sense to me
>> No. 18533
[x] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is

it would be more sane to ignore it and advance, but anon's gonna get crazy if he's not 100% sure that there's nothing there. Go anon, face danger and kick reason to the curb!
>> No. 18536
[X] "Cool." Ignore it
>> No. 18537
[x] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is
>> No. 18539
Are we clear of the Man eaters yet? If yes,
[x] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is
>> No. 18540
[X] "Cool." Stay on your guard, anyway.
>> No. 18542
[ ] "Cool." Ignore it
>> No. 18545
[X] "Cool." Ignore it

Both the "SHOW YOURSELF and CHARGE" combo and the "run screaming like a loony" options seem like obvious bad ideas.

Meaning, either ignoring it is the only "safe" option right now, or it's a trap and we're going to get eaten by a fucking shark. So to speak.
>> No. 18559
>>18545
But if something is there all we get to say is "I told you soooo!" to the others, if we act now we get a higher score.
>> No. 18565
>>18559
I think we're all pretty much certain SOMEthing is there, the dilemma is on how best to deal with its presence.
>> No. 18567
[X] "Cool." Ignore it
We're not crazy. No sir.
>> No. 18570
>>18545
Cirno would love it and today is Cirno after all

[X] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is
>> No. 18580
>>18565
Nevermind not sensing it, how the fuck are we now hearing BREATHING and they're not?

Unless it's Sakuya doing that little invisibility trick she had going on in our first trip to the kitchen, or something.
>> No. 18584
[X] "Cool." Ignore it

But man I'd love to run away screaming
And are there bees in this forest?
>> No. 18586
As our ice fairy's self-proclaimed "big brother", I believe we must also teach our little ⑨ that in some situations, it's better to back off and observe, and THEN we can go in, guns ablazing.
>> No. 18593
>>18586
Exactly. Attempting to emulate Kamina is all well and good, but I would prefer not to take it so far as to hit the whole "dying" part.
>> No. 18595
[x] "Cool." Ignore it

And with this, ignore wins.
>> No. 18597
>>18586
Here is an Anon who truly understands what it means to be GAR. Listen to him, and heed him well.
>> No. 18626
>>18593
If we are going to die, let's at least do it the Kittan way.
Jumping in the lake to save everyone.
>> No. 18630
>>18580
maybe the breathing is coming FROM OURSELVES!!!!!

Anon isn't really built for hiking and being GAR
>> No. 18634
>>18630
Anon may be an idiot, but I would think even we can tell the difference between the breathing we hear from ourselves and breathing coming from another source.
>> No. 18637
>>18626

You mean going down to the depths of the lake where the pressure slowly crushes us as we destroy the lake's core.
>> No. 18638
>>18584
>And are there bees in this forest?

Bees don't breathe, though.

No, they rend the oxygen atoms from the very air itself, and destroy them within the hate factories that make up their foul, buzzing, striped, poison-riddled carapaces.
>> No. 18654
>>18638
Just like anon does
>> No. 18663
[x] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is.
>> No. 18664
File 120854316157.jpg - (63.68KB , 714x691 , ilold.jpg ) [iqdb]
18664
>>18638>>18654
>> No. 18665
[X] "In that case... SHOW YOURSELF!" Charge at where you think the creature is

The big boss monster must be a youkai! YOUR AMULET WILL DEFEAT IT !!
>> No. 18709
[X] "Cool." Ignore it
>> No. 18736
File 120854447514.jpg - (304.94KB , 600x800 , KeineMokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
18736
You walk onwards and ignore it. Who cares if you're going insane, or if something is there, you have a schoolteacher, an immortal, and the strongest. You reach the village and enter Keine's house with no further issues.

Meanwhile, a fairy sobs at her failure to spook a simple human. You dick.

Nonetheless, Keine looks relieved at being home at long last, and goes to brew some tea. "Let's relax for a while." She suggested, moving out of the warm, relaxing living room after a short time, taking off her shoes and setting off with bare feet down the wooden floored hallway. Mokou reached to one of the shelves filled with texts and curios, handling a small scroll gently and sat down next to the fire to read. Cirno had fluttered off somewhere around the house while you were looking away as you stand in the doorway.

[ ] Find somewhere to sit and wait to talk with Mokou and Keine to answer their questions, and talk with Mokou

[ ] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

[ ] Take a rest after the trip

[ ] Find and talk with Cirno

[ ] Go to wander about the village first
>> No. 18744
] Make dinner/lunch for everyone
>> No. 18745
[x] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

DO IT FAGGOTS
>> No. 18746
[] Make dinner/lunch for everyone
>> No. 18748
[x] Make dinner/lunch for everyone
>> No. 18749
[] Make dinner/lunch for everyone
>> No. 18750
>>18736

[X] Take a rest after the trip
Fuck yeah rest
>> No. 18751
[ ] Make dinner/lunch for everyone


egg options are far from being optional
>> No. 18752
[X] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

Food's always nice.

I feel kind of bad about making a fairy cry, though... who was it? Daiyousei? One of the mischievous trio?
>> No. 18753
[X] Make dinner/lunch for everyone
The fairy should've taken the initiative and setten up a trap! Not our fault she messed up.
>> No. 18755
We have the strongest, we don't need any other fairies.
>> No. 18757
>>18736
[X] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

MUST COOK!
>> No. 18759
[X] Find somewhere to sit and wait to talk with Mokou and Keine to answer their questions, and talk with Mokou
>> No. 18760
Just a little longer, Anonymous, the promised fifth day is coming!
>> No. 18764
[X] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

Like you even have to ask!
>> No. 18771
[X] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

Talk over food.
>> No. 18786
[ ] Take a rest after t
GODDAMNIT PEOPLE
>> No. 18794
>>18786
Not our fault you fail at F5.
>> No. 18795
ANON MUST EAT DELICIOUS EGGS after all eating is important!
>> No. 18800
[X] Find somewhere to sit and wait to talk with Mokou and Keine to answer their questions, and talk with Mokou
>> No. 18801
>>18736
>bare feet

fap fap fap

[ ] Make dinner/lunch for everyone
>> No. 18805
[x] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

Also, anon needs to find again that random fairy the next time. Who knows, maybe letting that fairy scare anon would've prevented some sort of incoming disaster.
Maybe anon will meet the same fairy WAAAY later but as he made her feel sad, that fairy now has a deadly grudge and received infernal training exclusively to kill anon and actually she succeeds.
>> No. 18824
>>18805
Don't give her ideas!
>> No. 18827
>>18752
Sakuya sent one of the maids to keep an eye on us.
>> No. 18841
I? Sent a spy on you? No way! I'm not that kind of person.. If I need you I will find you I don't need my invisible maid army.
>> No. 18856
>>18827
With a camera.

Be very wary if we ever take a bath.
>> No. 18889
"the revenge of the fairy"

After failing to scare anon, the fairy flew aimlessly around the forests, wanting to forget about her failure, which was always painfully remembered each time one of her fairy friends talked about how funny is to scare humans.
"look, it's the fairy that can't scare humans!" one of the other fairies said. All of them made fun out of the nameless fairy and that made grow the seed of hatred within her heart.

One day, while anon was playing hide and seek with Cirno, he went inside the forest where he once avoided contact with the nameless fairy. He felt somebody's breathing near and a sense of dejá vu filled him.

"Die, human scum" *STAB!*

Anon felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, a closer look revealed a crying fairy holding a now soaked in blood knife. He touched the wound and saw the vital liquid painting red his hand...

The next day, anon's body was found floating on the scarlet devil's lake, the body showing clear marks of multiple stabbing. Nobody found the culprit.

BAD END
>> No. 18933
>>18856
No, that's Aya, not Sakuya.

The maid is just observing us. If we make a move on anyone other than Sakuya or China, the fairy will immediately report back to Sakuya, who will inform China. LAKE END.
>> No. 19022
File 120855846141.jpg - (125.62KB , 400x400 , HappyCirno1!.jpg ) [iqdb]
19022
>> No. 19186
>>19022
Get out, beaner Cirno.
>> No. 19194
>>19186

gb2 /stormfront/
>> No. 19196
Nameless fairy is nameless
>> No. 19603
[X] Make dinner/lunch for everyone

Do you even have to ask? Eggs win, always.
>> No. 19846
>>19186
Happy != beaner

Don't be a fucking faggot.