[Return]
Archived thread

File 120832907043.jpg - (183.15KB , 800x578 , Patchouli Knowledge038.jpg ) [iqdb]
16389 No. 16389
You stir, but aren't quite ready to open your eyes. You're certain you went to sleep in a bed last night, and that while it was a cheap room, it was softer than this. You couldn't have been all that drunk, and if you were--well, it's good that you'd long since gotten used to sleeping while wearing everything of value you owned. Working through this reasoning, you finally come to the conclusion that the sunlight hitting the other side of your eyelids is reason enough to wake up.

That's odd. You were dead certain there was a roof over the inn last night.

You sit up. Yes, you're definitely not on a bed, nor inside. The grass and trees bear silent testimony to your current position, which might be described as "completely lost, just bloody great."

Well, there's no help for it. Standing up, you continue to wonder where you are, as well as about more important things, like whether or not there's anything to eat, and how impossible it will be to take that wench of a waitress up on what she'd obviously been hinting at the night before, that flirt. And then, for a moment, a sense of vertigo hits you. What are you doing here at all, just a normal person thrown into some no doubt distant land--?

Wait, that's not right. You're not "just some normal person." If you were, you wouldn't be carrying a sword and armor, now would you? The sight of your belongings reassures you, settling your identity. You're an adventurer, and therefore no stranger to sudden, probably magical circumstances.

Now, what's first?

*******************************************

[ ] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection

[ ] Ignore thread

[ ] Find something to whine about

[ ] Discuss

[ ] Bother CruentusWk2 via AIM

>> No. 16391
[Z] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection

3 Rogue/2 Barbarian.
>> No. 16392
[x] GENUFLECT
>> No. 16393
[ ] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection
Crusader 5 baby.
>> No. 16395
[X] Find something to whine about
Works always
>> No. 16396
[ ] Anemia option
>> No. 16398
[ ] Find something to whine about
>> No. 16399
[ ] Find something to whine about

I want my original waking up in gensenkyo

[X] "What do you research in particular? As a historian, that is."

fuck d&d
>> No. 16405
[ ] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection

EXPERIMENT GO
>> No. 16409
[x] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection

I want to be something gay, but not a bard.
Can we rip Complete series classes?
If so, Swashbuckler.
>> No. 16418
File 120833035124.png - (436.46KB , 900x600 , 1196874952173.png ) [iqdb]
16418
Possibly important, but forgot to mention: I'm in EST. Won't be online again until tomorrow sometime.

(And yes, this is an ad for a D&D game.)
>> No. 16425
[X] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection

[X] Bother CruentusWk2 via AIM

Soon as I get home. Not necessarily in that order.
>> No. 16432
>>16418

Got tired of waiting for GM to start hers up, huh?
>> No. 16463
[X] Find something to whine about

BAWWWWWWWWWW
>> No. 16467
[X] PRAISE ODIN
>> No. 16483
>>16432

GM is to busy playing MiG to continue WUIG
>> No. 16487
Love is gone
>> No. 16626
[x] Roll up 5th level D&D 3.5 character, using core books, Tome of Battle, and whatever else is suggested without rejection

Level 1 Pixie Rogue (+4 LA)

Would play if it was done on a board.
>> No. 16632
>>16487

Love is over?
>> No. 16658
File 12083604178.jpg - (755.70KB , 1152x800 , 1176774854857.jpg ) [iqdb]
16658
>>16409
Yes.

>>16432
More like I don't want to play level 1 Anon using D&D rules, lacking the confidence that it will be awesome. Will still lurk her game.

[X] PRAISE ODIN

********************************

Suddenly, everything is clear. With unusual clarity, you're certain of what's happened. You must have died from your wounds, and Valhalla is only a short distance way. There you'll find eternal supplies of food and drink, raucous company with your fellows, endless battle, and more buxom women than you can shake a stick at. And if they're not truly buxom, you'll find some way to make do. Though it is odd that the valkyrie didn't take you directly there--perhaps you're being first tested?

You fall to your knees and raise your hands in supplication to the All Father, thanking him for this opportunity and asking that he continue to watch over your battles.
>> No. 16886
Ugh, switching to a spellcaster type, the lack of spellcasting volunteers has swayed me.
>> No. 16899
>>16886
NO GAO WHO WILL TAKE THE HITS FOR ME
>> No. 17901
File 120847954983.jpg - (651.47KB , 1200x802 , 65804553919.jpg ) [iqdb]
17901
Three confirmed characters so far. Room for one to three more.
>> No. 18197
Rogue/Swordsage CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL

Or rather, YWuiGaPfGB.