[Return]
Archived thread

File 120820572397.jpg - (31.50KB , 315x486 , sakuyasees.jpg ) [iqdb]
14977 No. 14977
Last time, On Misadventures in Gensokyo:
Seriously, you get like 10 feet, and Marisa shows up. Shit hits the fan, and everyone scatters to the four winds.
Inventory: Camera 1ea, Film 18ea, Hourai Doll 1 ea, Hourai Elixir (Generic) 1 ea, Card 1ea, Button 1ea, Fluff 1ea, Ladybug 1ea.
------------------------------------------------
You sit down with Reisen and explain your resolve. She sighs, still tears still running down her face.
“I guess I knew it would come to this. Alright, we can’t go on with out a plan, though.”
So the two of you spend a few minutes formulating a plan. However, your planning is interrupted when Wriggle, surrounded by a swarm of insects steps out of the woods, close to where you and Reisen currently are. The two of you look up at the sudden intrusion. You smile instinctively and call out to wriggle.
“Oh. . . There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” She sighs.
“We need to get back to the wagon, everything’s under control there now.”
You have a confused look on your face, ‘under control’.
Reisen seems to be thinking the same thing as you, “What do you mean ‘under control’.”
Wriggle seems slightly agitated by the questioning, “I mean it’s under control. We have to get back there quickly, before anyone else comes along. Come ON.”
Something seems off about wriggle, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. She’s still in the middle of what appears to be a swarm of insects, so you can’t quite really get a good look at her.

[ ] Go with Wriggle.
[ ] Try to look more closely at Wriggle.
[ ] Grab Reisen and run.
[ ] Question Wriggle further.

>> No. 14979
[x] Go with Wriggle.

A manly man walks right into a trap.
>> No. 14980
[X] Question Wriggle further.
ITS A TRAP
>> No. 14983
[X] Question Wriggle further.
>> No. 14985
[x] Question Wriggle further.

DON'T WANNA ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD.
>> No. 14987
[ ] Question Wriggle further.
>> No. 14988
[ ] Question Wriggle further.
>> No. 14990
[ ] Try to look more closely at Wriggle.
she seems... odd
>> No. 14991
[ ] Grab Reisen and run.
If we are being given this option, guys, along with a look more closely, we're confronting an illusion/doppleganger. RUN ANON RUN.
>> No. 14993
>>14979
Only idiots run into an obvious trap.
either Question her or take a closer look. But Question would probably be better
>> No. 14997
[X] Grab Reisen
is marisa a geass user?
>> No. 14998
[ ] Question Wriggle further.
>> No. 15001
>>14997
I'd grab Reisen too, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 15003
ALL HAIL GENSOKYO
>> No. 15005
[ ] Grab Reisen and run.

this is alice's work, betcha anything
>> No. 15008
[ ] Try to look more closely at Wriggle.
I bet Reisen's making us hallucinate Wriggle. She'll lead us away from the wagon rather than towards it.
>> No. 15009
[X] Question Wriggle further.
>> No. 15011
[X] Question Wriggle further.

This seems entirely wrong. Wriggle is a lot more... open with us than this. I sense an impostor.

We should try and focus on her voice, and see if it sounds right, since we can't see her properly.
>> No. 15012
also if we grab reisen and run, pick reisen up pretending to go along with fake wriggle first
>> No. 15013
[X] Ruffle "Wriggle's" hair

WE SHALL RUFFLE THE TRUTH OUT
>> No. 15014
Someone is fucking with our Mind again. Lets find out more about whats going on. Informations decides if you live or die like a miserable dog.
>> No. 15018
>>15013
[X] Ruffle "Wriggle's" hair

If possible, I select this unlisted reply. Ruffleruffle.
>> No. 15020
>>15018
It does seem to be our predominant power.

[X] Ruffle "Wriggle"'s hair
>> No. 15023
You move slightly closer to Wriggle, putting yourself between her and Reisen. You then ask her what she means by under control.
“I mean just that. Mokou has the situation under control now. Come ON. There’s not much time, if someone else finds us out here, it could be bad.”
You’re still not quite buying it. You ask her about the swarm of insects around her.
“I’m currently having them look for Rumia. We got separated in the woods before Tewi found us. You’re not going to believe what happened, but there’s no time to explain that now, we have to go.”
Looking at the swarm around her, you do indeed see that insects are coming in and flying away in a fairly steady stream. Paying particularly close attention to Wriggle’s head, You see that her eyes seem slightly… blank, as if they’re not currently focusing on what’s going on.

[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle
[ ] Question Wriggle further.
[ ] Go with Wriggle.
[ ] Make like a tree and Run away!
>> No. 15025
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle

I just don't know what to believe anymore, man.
>> No. 15026
[X] Question Wriggle further.
Dont run it yet, its not sure what happens if you do. We need more Questions to make sure of what exactly is going on
>> No. 15027
>>15025
P.S. This also means that if it were an illusion, it would be dispelled. Probably.
>> No. 15028
>>15023

[x] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle

Oh common, they're probably not hornets.
>> No. 15029
>>15023
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake ruffle Wriggle's hair

Problem solved.
>> No. 15030
[ ] Make like a tree and Run away!

its a doll!

pick up reisen as though we're gonna follow wriggle, and then haul ass
>> No. 15031
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle
>> No. 15032
[X] Question Wriggle further.
>> No. 15033
[x] Make like a tree and Run away!
wriggle is dead
>> No. 15034
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle

This is a bad idea, but I want to pick it.
>> No. 15035
>>15023

[x] Run into the swarm and ruffle "Wriggle's" hair.

I will continue this. It depends on how she acts when we touch her!
>> No. 15036
[X] Run into the swarm and ruffle Wriggle's hair

It will work. It MUST work!
>> No. 15037
>>15029
Yes. Ruffle her hair. I agree. That is far superior to shake.
>> No. 15038
[x] Make like a tree and Run away!
It's a fucking doll being attacked by the real Wriggle.
>> No. 15039
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle

My sister is defective. Did you keep the damn receipt?
>> No. 15041
>>15029
>>15036
>>15035
By our powers combined, we are RUFFLEMIND!
>> No. 15042
[X] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle

It may be a bit dangerous, but...

She's right there, and we can't just abandon her to a possible brain-washing when she's right in front of us. It's the right thing to do, at least for the conscience.
>> No. 15043
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle
This could end bad. If she's been manipulated hostile somehow we're in a bad position, and if everything really is under control she'll think we're nuts. Still, best choice in a shitty situation.
>> No. 15046
[X] Make like a tree and Run away!

Damn you Alice.
>> No. 15048
[ ] Run into the swarm and shake Wriggle
Wake up dammit, although I'm not sure if we are the ones hallucinating
>> No. 15050
In b4 Anonymous gets KEIKAKU DOORI'd by exploding Wriggle doll
>> No. 15054
You make up your mind and charge directly into the swarm of insects. Most buzz angrily at you, but otherwise cause no damage. Reaching wriggle You grab her by the shoulders and shake her gently. This seems to illicit no reaction from her, so you reach up, ever so slowly, and place your hand on top of her head. You gently ruffle her hair, and watch as she turns bright red and jumps back from you. The insect swarm scatters into the woods. Wriggle stares, half glaring, at you. Her eyes appear to be back to normal.
“Augh! You broke my concentration!” She sighs, “I still have to find Rumia. She got separated from me when a gust of wind kicked up. She went one way, and I ended up going the other. I don’t know if she’s in danger or not! That’s why I have to concentrate. You guys need to get back to the wagon, so that I can focus on finding her.” Wriggle seems quite upset about the fact that she lost Rumia, and seems to feel personally responsible. You’re glad that it apparently was nothing more wrong with her than she was just overly concentrating.
“Here. These two will guide you back.” Two fireflies appear, as if from nowhere, and land in Wriggle’s hand. “I’m going to keep looking for Rumia.”
The two fireflies lift off from Wriggle’s hand, and dance on the edge of the woods, apparently waiting for you.

[ ] Follow the Fireflies
[ ] Offer to help Wriggle
[ ] Question Wriggle further.
[ ] Grab Reisen and run.
>> No. 15058
[ ] Follow the Fireflies

Trust Wriggle.
>> No. 15059
[x] Follow the Fireflies
>> No. 15060
Phew! That's a relief.

[X] Offer to help Wriggle

And apologize, while we're at it. We did mean well.
>> No. 15061
[ ] Follow the Fireflies

kira is toying with our paranoia. . .
>> No. 15062
>>15054

[x] Follow the fireflies.
>> No. 15063
[x] Follow the Fireflies
We are still carrying Reisen right?
>> No. 15064
[x] Follow the Fireflies
>> No. 15065
[X] Follow the Fireflies
>> No. 15066
[ ] Follow the Fireflies
>> No. 15067
[X] Follow the Fireflies
[X] Stay sharp

If Wriggle's alright, then that's enough for me. Still...

We'd best keep on our toes. There's no telling how the situation can change while we're on our way back.
>> No. 15068
[ ] Follow the Fireflies

With Rasin.
>> No. 15069
[X] Follow the Fireflies
Lets go towards our destiny
>> No. 15070
[x] Follow the Fireflies.
Phew.
>> No. 15071
[ ] Follow the Fireflies
well thats the wriggle we know, we were just paranoid
>> No. 15072
[ ] Follow the Fireflies
She seems to know what shes doing.
>> No. 15074
So a one armed Mokou kicked the shit out of Marisa while she was using master spark? That's pretty bad ass.
>> No. 15075
A ha ha...

...

...let me guess. Our breaking her concentration is going to come back and bite us in the ass.

...

Goddammit.
>> No. 15076
>>15063
You put her down once you reached the clearing, she's currently leaning up against a tree.
>> No. 15077
>>15074

It's Mokou, what did you expect? Something less than badass?
>> No. 15078
[ ] Follow the Fireflies

I approve.
>> No. 15079
>>15075
I like that level of paranoia. *thumbs up*
>> No. 15080
FUCK.
[x] Take Reisen and follow the fireflies
>> No. 15081
>>15079
Kira loves to screw with our Mind. Every Choice we make could be bad
>> No. 15084
[x] Take Reisen and follow the fireflies
>> No. 15085
>>15074
She had the strongest backing her up, it really should have been the expected outcome.
>> No. 15086
You gently pick up again and carry her, princess style, back through the woods. The pair of fireflies dance and flit in front of you, keeping up a pace that you can easily follow at, with out having to worry about straining to keep up. Reisen, with her arms around your shoulders, looks off into the woods, apparently thinking about something. It may be a while before you get back to the wagon, as you have no idea how far you’ve run. Maybe you should strike up a conversation with Reisen, or ask her some questions.

[ ] Ask Reisen about the card.
[ ] Ask Reisen about the button.
[ ] Chat with Reisen.
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 15087
>>15085

Cirno was asleep when Marisa laser'd our ride. I bet she's still asleep in the damn thing.
>> No. 15089
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.

Finally!
>> No. 15090
[x] Ask Reisen about the button.
>> No. 15091
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.
we need to know about the damn button
>> No. 15093
[x] Ask Reisen about the card & button.
>> No. 15095
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.
We know what the card is but not the button.
>> No. 15096
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.

Tell her that it reminds us of her ear-button.
>> No. 15097
[X]Ruffle Reisens Hair
Its the perfect time for some hair ruffling
>> No. 15098
>>15097
While carrying her, using both hands to support her body.
>> No. 15099
>>15086
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.

Damn I have to go to class, can't wait to see how this gets messed up.
>> No. 15100
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.

Seriously, whats up with that thing?
>> No. 15101
[X] Ask Reisen about the card.
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.
>> No. 15103
>>15098

We ruffled all 3 of our little sister's hair at the same time. Why can't we use our 3rd hand now?
>> No. 15104
[X] Ask Reisen about the button.
[X] Ask Reisen about the card.
How do I used spellcard?
>> No. 15105
>>15095
Well, we have a pretty good *idea* what the card is, and some instructions on how to use it. The button, however, is a total mystery.

Oh hey, we have a ladybug! Cool!
>> No. 15106
>>15103
Because you don't have the mana for Unlimited Ruffle Works, and your limit meter isn't full for Omniruffle.
>> No. 15108
>>15106
Is our BURNING SPIRIT too low to use Ruffling Finger?
>> No. 15109
>>15103
Because that was a Limit Break triggered by our unbounded joy at being reunited with our imoutos. This, well... doesn't quite live up.
>> No. 15110
>>Film 18ea

Hey... I thought we only snapped ONE photo? Has anyone else wondered what's up with that? Maybe Reimu & Co. fiddled with our camera while we were locked up?
>> No. 15112
>>15108
Ruffling Finger requires a free hand. Both of your hands are currently occupied.
>> No. 15113
What happened to carefully checking our inventory beforehand!? I'm sure the ladybug was Wriggle's tracking device for us, but Fluff 1ea?

Anyway, the button won, but check Inv. next chance, people!
>> No. 15115
>>15110
We misfired the one against Alice
>> No. 15116
[x] Check Inventory.
Fluff?
>> No. 15117
>>15110
I think it came up last (mainstream) thread, and it was pretty much decided we'd have to ask Aya about it when we get to the mountain.
>> No. 15118
[x] Ask Reisen about the button.
>> No. 15120
>>15113
After you collect all four fluffs, plant them in the pot, then put the pot in the Thing. Wait a few turns until the fruit grows, then EAT FRUIT.
>> No. 15122
File 120820951560.jpg - (79.09KB , 637x477 , 1183764775436.jpg ) [iqdb]
15122
THAT'S NOT FLUFF ANON
>> No. 15123
>>15115
Oh, I see
>> No. 15124
>>15123
No, we really didn't.
>> No. 15127
>>15122
Even in your pocket, F.O.E?
>> No. 15129
>>15120
And climb up the beanstalk to receive the Lazy Shell weapon and Lazy Shell armor.
>> No. 15130
>>15122
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! Plus, we're in a damn forest, so...
>> No. 15131
File 120820994525.jpg - (60.38KB , 450x383 , 45271dd338038d3f5ea45d9601197768.jpg ) [iqdb]
15131
It's a tool to summon Lily!
>> No. 15132
You decide to ask Reisen about the button. Telling her about how you found it when you were in the dungeon, Reisen looks at you quizzically for a moment then reaches up to her ears.
“AH! I am missing a button.” She looks up at you for a second, her face screwed up in thought.
“I wonder. . . Maybe if you wore the button, we could communicate telepathically! Where’s the button?”
You tell her where the button is, and she reaches into your pocket and fishes around for it.
“Ah, I can’t quite seem to find it. . .” She fishes around in your pocket for a few moments more. You focus all your attention on walking, as it has suddenly become very difficult to do so.
“Hum. . . Are you sure it’s in here? Oh wait! Here it is.” She smiles happily and giggles slightly, holding up the button. Pressing her finger against it for a moment, she then sticks it to the side of your head, just behind your ear.
<Ah ah. . . Testing, testing. . . Seven rabbits fled from the moon to the stars, from which they never returned. . .>
“Did you hear that?”
You nod in confirmation.
“Good, now try and send something to me. Focus on the button then think of something.”
You focus your thoughts on the button, and try to send something to Reisen. Her eyes open wide and she blushes a deep crimson.
“AH! YES! IT’S WORKING. YOU CAN STOP NOW. THANK YOU.”
She seems quite flustered by whatever you managed to send over to her, and is sitting there, staring down, face deeply red.
The two of you continue along in silence for a few moments, then come out of the edge of the woods. You’re just down the road a ways from the wagon, and Mokou and the others seem to be on the other side of it, gathered around something. You can’t see what it is because the wagon is in the way.

[ ] Walk up to the group
[ ] Call out to the group
[ ] Wait and see what happens.
>> No. 15134
>>15124
Quoted from the archived threads:

>You load film into the camera, and press the button. The camera makes a noise like it’s charging a flash, but very slowly.

>You start to raise the camera to take a picture, but Alice catches the motion out of the corner of her eye. Waving her hand, several more dolls come over and snatch the camera away, and a couple more latch on to you.

Looks like we did load the film into the camera, but we didn't actually press the shutter. The camera is either still loaded or someone took a pic. We should check for that later.
>> No. 15135
>>15131
>summon Lily!
Why on EARTH would you want to do that?
>> No. 15136
>>15129
...what text adventure are you playing?
>> No. 15137
Fucking awesome, now we have a codec. Is it possible to get Reisen to call us Snake from now on?
>> No. 15138
We're incorrigible. :3

[X] Call out to the group

Wriggle said it was legit, and I trust it is, but still, best to keep at least a nominal buffer.
>> No. 15140
[x] Walk up to the group
>> No. 15142
[X] Walk up to the group, MGS style
>> No. 15143
[x] Walk up to the group

If it's a battered marisa they're looking at calling out would distract them giving her a chance to escape. Just go up to them.
>> No. 15144
>>15137
Frozen Frog? FROZEN FROG? FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!
>> No. 15145
>>15132

She should have grabbed anon's dick by mistake. Also:
[ ] Wait and see what happens.
>> No. 15146
File 12082101814.jpg - (54.80KB , 400x400 , 3deba4d.jpg ) [iqdb]
15146
>>15137
Not Snake. Frog. Remember?

>>15135
Because IT'S SPRING MOTHERFUCKERS!!
>> No. 15147
[X] Walk up to the group
>> No. 15148
>>15135
It would make for a VERY good distraction.
>> No. 15149
[X] Call out to the group
>> No. 15150
[ ]CHECK INVENTORY
[X] Walk up to the group
[ ] Take a dump on unconscious Marisa's face

Heh
>> No. 15151
[ ] Walk up to the group
>> No. 15152
[X] Walk up to the group
>> No. 15153
[ ] Walk up to the group
and
[ ] Ask Reisen what we said
>> No. 15154
[X] Think again of Tewi guro
>> No. 15155
>>15135

Jerk.
>> No. 15156
>>15154
Gurochan is that way.
>> No. 15157
>>15154
Oh god
>> No. 15158
[x] walk up


also, why you don't communicate telepathically with a dude.

>You focus your thoughts on the button, and try to send something to Reisen. Her eyes open wide and she blushes a deep crimson.
“AH! YES! IT’S WORKING. YOU CAN STOP NOW. THANK YOU.” She seems quite flustered by whatever you managed to send over to her, and is sitting there, staring down, face deeply red.
>> No. 15159
>>15158
I don't follow.
>> No. 15160
>>15155
We need a Sacrifice!
>> No. 15161
>>15132
[ ] Wait and see what happens.

Forgive me but I still don't trust this general situation. We've looked into Reisen's eyes recently so I fear mind Hax.
>> No. 15162
[x] Wait and see what happens.
It could still be a trap.
>> No. 15163
>>15158
Anon is in perverse thought 24/7. Why are you not surprised?
>> No. 15164
You walk up to the group, passing around the wagon and are shocked by the sight you see. Before you stands Mokou, her arm apparently reattached, with some scorch marks where it was severed. That’s not the thing that you really find shocking though. What really astounds you is the girl, half frozen in a block of ice. Blue hair, with a green floppy hat, and a blue dress. She also has on a rather large backpack, and nearby on the ground lays a strange item that looks like an old video game gun. The girl in the block of ice complains loudly.
“Just because the Goddess told us to keep humans away from the mountain, you have to go and jump me and then FREEZE me! I was only trying to protect you humans! I didn’t know that you were Youkai as well!” She sighs, and then shivers. “Could you PLEASE hurry up, I’m freezing here.”
Mokou’s currently melting the ice around the girl with her fire. “Ahm whorkin ahs fahst ahs ah cahn.”
Looking around, you see Cirno blabbing away animatedly at the girl in the ice, asking her all sorts of questions, which Nitori is blatantly ignoring. Nitori sighs again and looks around. Seeing you holding Reisen, she shrieks slightly, startling both Cirno and Mokou. Mokou jumps up, ready to attack any attacker, only to see it’s you. Cirno sees you at about the same time, and runs to tackle you. Mokou grabs the fairy by the back of her shirt before she gets too far though. Reisen tugs on your shoulder gently and sends you a message.
<It’s ok, you can put me down now>
You put her down, and quickly retrieve her crutches from the wagon that now has a nice sun roof. You hand them to her, while Mokou returns to melting the ice.

[ ] Ask what happened.
[ ] Laugh at Nitori.
[ ] Ask Cirno if she’s alright.
[ ] Go get the ‘gun’
>> No. 15165
[ ] Ask what happened.

SCIENCE!
>> No. 15166
[X] Go get the ‘gun’
>> No. 15167
[x] Ask what happened.
>> No. 15169
[ ] Ask what happened.
[ ] Ask Cirno if she’s alright.
>> No. 15171
[X] Ask what happened.
NITORI GET
MUST RUFFLE HAIR NEXT
>> No. 15172
[X] Ask what happened
>> No. 15173
Ruffle Nitori's bald spot.
>> No. 15174
[X] Go get the ‘gun’
[X] Ask what happened

Best pick up that gun before anything unsavory does. We can ask the question while we walk over to it/pick it up.
>> No. 15175
[x] Ask what happened. Charge up your ruffling finger.
>> No. 15176
[x] Ask what happened.

must learn about what happened.
>> No. 15177
> TAKE GUN
>> No. 15178
[ ] Ask what happened.
[ ] Ask Cirno if she’s alright.
>> No. 15179
[x] Ask what happened.

>>15160

Eh...?
>> No. 15180
[X] Ask what happened.
>> No. 15181
[ ] Ask what happened.
[ ] Go get the ‘gun’

Also, anyone know how to keep 'noko'? Everytime I reload, I have to type it back in. It's getting really annoying...
>> No. 15182
>>15179
We need a Sacrifice for the Hat!
>> No. 15183
[x] ask what happened

The Zapper is strongest of all gensokyo!
>> No. 15184
[ ] Ask what happened.
[ ] Go get the ‘gun’
>> No. 15185
[X] Ask what happened.
[X] Go get the ‘gun’

Dual action!
>> No. 15186
So, any guesses as to what Mokou will do when she finally regenerates from her brain damage? Will she flip out over being used and abused? Will she understand our predicament and help us? Will she fight us and then perform a heroic sacrifice for our cause a la Wodan Ymir?
To me she's like a ticking time bomb just ready to blow.
>> No. 15187
[X] Ask what happened.
[X] Go get the ‘gun’
>> No. 15188
>>15186

she's not brain damaged she just has a freaky lisp
>> No. 15189
[X] Go get the ‘gun’
>> No. 15190
>>15186
Her brain is fine. Her jaw is not.
>> No. 15191
[x] where is tewi? and marisa? what happened?
>> No. 15192
[ ] Ask Cirno if she’s alright.

You heartless bastards.
>> No. 15193
File 12082117776.jpg - (93.16KB , 384x512 , 1204590310129.jpg ) [iqdb]
15193
Reimu with gun = bad.
>> No. 15194
>>15192
Seriously, if she's frozen a Goddess with the help of an immortal, then obviously she's a lot well off than us.

Besides, SHE IS THE STRONGEST!
>> No. 15195
[X] Ask what happened.
[X] Go get the ‘gun’
>> No. 15196
>>15194

nitori isn't a goddess
>> No. 15197
>>15182

Is that so? Who did you have in mind?
>> No. 15198
>>15197

Lily Black.
>> No. 15199
File 120821208939.jpg - (269.41KB , 1024x768 , menacer_assembled1-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
15199
Think Nitori carries a Menacer or a Super Scope?
>> No. 15200
>>15197
Lily White.
The Hat said he wants to eat you!
>> No. 15201
>>15199
Zapper!
>> No. 15202
>>15199
Nothing is superior to the Zapper
>> No. 15203
>>15196
She is to me...
>> No. 15205
File 120821231466.jpg - (33.17KB , 288x203 , 1203034962032.jpg ) [iqdb]
15205
>>15198
>>15200
>> No. 15206
File 120821233786.jpg - (15.68KB , 320x240 , 100_0804.jpg ) [iqdb]
15206
>>15199
A modified Nerf Maverick.
>> No. 15207
File 120821238847.jpg - (100.08KB , 450x300 , kappa_fire.jpg ) [iqdb]
15207
The proper way of dealing with kappa.
>> No. 15208
>>15207

is that... cirno?
>> No. 15209
>>15196
No, but Suwako is.
------------------------------------------------
After handing the crutches to Reisen, and helping her get situated on them, you turn back to Mokou and the others and ask just what in the HELL happened here.
Cirno pipes up before Mokou or Nitori get a chance to say anything.
“I was sleeping, right, and then and then! It gets really hot, ‘cause you know Tewi and Mokou are evil people with fire and it’s going everywhere, So I sit up, and there’s that girl with the floppy hat, and she’s shooting at Mokou and Tewi, So then, and then! I Froze her! I went up right behind her and BAM Froze her solid! It was awesome! And then she wasn’t floppy hatted any more.” A look of intense concentration comes on Cirno’s face. “And then I don’t know what happened. I froze the witch girl with the floppy black hat, but it was this girl in the block of ice.” She seems to really be straining herself to understand what happened. You ruffle her hair and tell her not to worry about it. She looks up at you with a huge grin on her face. “YEAH!” She then flutters off over towards the woods.
“Don’t go too far,” Reisen calls out to Cirno.
“Okay~” Cirno calls back, puttering around near the edge of the woods.
<I’ll go keep an eye on her, ok?> Then Reisen hobbled over to where Cirno was very closely investigating a flower she had just frozen.
You turn back to Nitori, who you pose the same question to. She basically confirms Cirno’s story that she was disguised as Marisa using Optical Camouflage, which broke when she was frozen. Marisa was used simply because of the fact that she shoots lasers, and was considered, at least in this area, to be far more dangerous than Reimu. Also, she had been informed by the Goddess of this mountain to keep humans away from the shrine and the mountain, as things were looking to get dangerous. She was worrying that anyone who might be coming would be injured, as the disruption continued and the shrine maiden was becoming more and more aggressive to quickly bring about a resolution to the situation. Especially after Eientei, this was no place for humans. That last statement makes you stop. How does she know about that?

[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[ ] Let it drop.
[ ] Ask Nitori to Guide you up the mountain.
[ ] Confer with Reisen.
>> No. 15211
We would be invincible with the Power Glove. We must find a Gensokyan Flea Market.
>> No. 15213
>>15199
I was thinking the Super Scope. Odd to see someone else was, as well.

>>15181
Not that I know of.
>> No. 15214
>>15207
AW HELL NAW
>> No. 15215
[X] Press about knowing about Eientei.
Shit, now we find out that Eirins dead and Kaguya gets tortured
THEY SACRIFICED THEMSELVES FOR US
>> No. 15216
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
>> No. 15217
>>15209
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[ ] Confer with Reisen.

Codec conversations paused the game so we should be able to do this
>> No. 15218
[X] Confer with Reisen.
>> No. 15219
[X] Confer with Reisen.
>> No. 15220
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.

sounds like there's a 'gap' in communication, if you know what I mean
>> No. 15222
[X] Press about knowing about Eientei.
>> No. 15223
[x] Press about knowing about Eientei.
>> No. 15224
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei
>> No. 15225
[X] Press about knowing about Eientei.
Has Aya already covered the event?
>> No. 15226
[x] Confess to Reisen.
>> No. 15227
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
>> No. 15228
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[ ] Confer with Reisen.

Considering they're both popular choices and they don't cancel out, I say both
>> No. 15229
[x] FALCON PUNCH. GOD DAMN IT, NITORI.
>> No. 15230
[X] Press about knowing about Eientei.
>> No. 15231
>>"as the disruption continued and the shrine maiden was becoming more and more aggressive to quickly bring about a resolution to the situation..."

I assume this is Reimu, but I kinda freaked when I thought this was talking about Sanae. Two h4x mikos and we really should rethink that "restart" option.
>> No. 15232
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[ ] Confer with Reisen.
and then likely:
[ ] Ask Nitori to Guide you up the mountain.

In that order.
>> No. 15233
[ ] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[ ] Confer with Reisen
>> No. 15234
[X] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[X] Pick up that 'gun'.

Information is important, although I dislike the idea of lingering out in the open all the same. Wriggle and Rumia aren't back yet, though, so I guess we have a little time.
>> No. 15235
>>15226
Seconded!
>> No. 15236
[X] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[X] Confer with Reisen.
>> No. 15237
[x] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[x] Confer with Reisen.
>> No. 15238
>>15207
No, that's what kappas do to YOU.
>> No. 15239
>>15238

In Soviet Russia?
>> No. 15240
>>15238

Nitori sucking our life through our anus. How erotic.
>> No. 15241
>>15240
DO WANT
>> No. 15242
What was the name of that IRC chatroom we had going?
>> No. 15243
>>15242

#MiG
>> No. 15244
[x] Press about knowing about Eientei.
[x] Confer with Reisen.

I wonder if we can listen while having Reisen's thoughts beamed into our head simultaneously without either having both drowned out, or our mind snapping.

Let's find out!
>> No. 15245
To go to IRC, simply paste this link into your browser:

irc://irc.rizon.net/MiG/
>> No. 15246
File 120821360211.png - (134.90KB , 512x384 , giygas_.png ) [iqdb]
15246
>Or our mind snapping
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 15247
>Also, she had been informed by the Goddess of this mountain to keep humans away from the shrine and the mountain, as things were looking to get dangerous. She was worrying that anyone who might be coming would be injured, as the disruption continued

So, said goddess wanted us kept away because we might be hurt.
Is it that coming here would get us hurt, or she doesn't want to have to take care of the wounded?

Also, which goddess? It could be Suwako or Kanako, on the outside.

And finally:
[x] Examine the gun, and ask if it's functional
>> No. 15248
>>15243
>>15245
Thanks, I'm kinda retarded when it comes to using chat programs.
>> No. 15253
>>Also, which goddess? It could be Suwako or Kanako, on the outside.

Though it could be Suwako, I can imagine Kanako deciding on something like that. Casualties among potential worshipers generally doesn't make for good PR, after all.
>> No. 15254
>>15247
I'm inclined to say Suwako. She's the public face of the shrine since Sanae is her priestess. She also comes across as a little more mature, so she'd probably take such actions to minimize damage to humans.

Can't discount Kanako, though. She could have the whole "childish, all business when it's serious" thing.
>> No. 15256
I sure hope that ladybug freaks if something happens to Wriggle. Anon has that whole "out of sight, out of mind" problem.
>> No. 15258
>>15254
...I think you just got their names mixed up.
>> No. 15264
Don't forget to ask about our camera, guys. Kira mentioned that we could ask her how it worked. Cause Nitori is love.
>> No. 15265
[x] Ask about the camera
>> No. 15266
>>15264
Nitori just scared the shit out of everyone, Lasered off Mokou's arm, scattered half the group, and may have gotten Wriggle and Rumia killed if things don't turn out well. You got a funny definition of 'love'.
>> No. 15267
>>15264
Uh. I said Aya, given, you know, that it's HER camera.
------------------------------------------------
You press Nitori on what she meant about ‘what happened at Eientei’. She looks a little shocked.
“Ah. . . Err. . . That is to say. . . Ah. . . Well. . .” She sighs.
You glare at her, then DEMAND that she tell you what happened. She seems taken aback by your resolve to know what happened.
“Ah. . . Well. . . You see. . .”
Mokou stops melting the ice and cracks her knuckles. Nitori gulps audibly, then sighs.
“Al. . . Alright. I’ll tell you.” She sighs again, “The Goddess is going to kill me for telling you this, but. . . Apparently, Eientei was attacked recently. The shrine maiden, black white, and some blonde girl with dolls attacked. They were driven off by the inhabitants, but there was quite a bit of damage done. Then a group of people fled from there. That’s all I know! Honostly! That’s what made the Goddess decide that it was truly getting too dangerous for people to be coming to the shrine right now. I swear, I wasn’t planning on hurting you! I like humans! They’re fun and interesting. Especially the ones that come from beyond the border. They always have neat stuff, or interesting stories to tell. Don’t you know! The kappa and the humans are ancient allies!”
So, she wasn’t talking about some new incident, but the one that you just escaped from. You don’t know if that’s a good thing or not, but as they say, no news is good news. Wait a second, she still didn’t tell you HOW she knew, she just told you what she knew. You concentrate on the button to try and ask Reisen a question, but she interrupts you before you get the chance.
<I heard the whole thing. Rabbit ears, remember? They’re not just for show. *giggle* Anyways, I don’t think she’s lying, so it’s probably good that nothing else seems to have happened to Eientei. I’m still worried about the Doctor though.> The concern seems evident in her. . . uh. . . voice?
<I’m just curious to know how she found out all this information. I don’t think the rabbits are spreading it around. Kaguya and Eirin would have quite quickly clamped down on that. I wonder. . .>
Mokou almost has Nitori out of the block of ice. Only her legs remain frozen.


[ ] Press on the how she knew.
[ ] Let the matter drop.
[ ] Pursue another line of questioning.
[ ] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.
>> No. 15271
[ ] Press on the how she knew.
>> No. 15272
>>15266
Ah, Mokou's arm got laser'd off 'cause she jumped at Nitori. Nitori was trying to scare you guys off, but well, Mokou jumped through the beam to get at her, which shocked the everloving HELL out of Nitori, then the two started coming at her seriously. She didn't mean to take the arm off it was more Mokou's rush to action.
>> No. 15273
[ xxxxxx] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.
>> No. 15274
>>15267
[ ] Press on the how she knew.
>> No. 15275
>>15267
[ ] Press about how she knew.
[ ] Ask about the gun.
[ ] Tell her where Anon is from
[ ] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.

In that order.
>> No. 15276
[X] Shout "OBJECTION!"
>> No. 15277
[ ] Pursue another line of questioning.
>> No. 15278
[X] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.

I know we ought to ask her how she knew, but...

Mokou is almost done thawing her, and I wouldn't put it past Nitori to split the moment she's free. A guide would be really helpful right now, and as long as she's with us, we can ask her later.
>> No. 15279
>>15258
Oh yeah, would ya look at that. I let the alliteration between Sanae and Suwako mess me up.

>>15267
[X] Let the matter drop.

She's receiving orders from a goddess, she's probably getting the info from the same place. Don't be too mean to the poor kappa...
>> No. 15280
[x] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.
>> No. 15281
[X] Let the matter drop
>> No. 15282
>>15275

[ ] Press about how she knew.
[ ] Ask about the gun.
[ ] Tell her where Anon is from
[ ] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.

seconded
>> No. 15283
[ ] Let the matter drop.
>> No. 15284
>Mokou almost has Nitori out of the block of ice. Only her legs remain frozen.

I am suddenly reminded about how in text adventures you have a limited amount of turns to do something, and if you fail to do that something you later come up against a brick wall, entirely unable to progress plotwise.

So uh.

TAKE OFF GOWN
PUT GOWN ON HOOK
TAKE TOWEL
PUT TOWEL ON DRAIN
TAKE SATCHEL
PUT SATCHEL ON PANEL
PUT MAIL ON SATCHEL
>> No. 15285
[ ] Press about how she knew.
[ ] Ask about the gun.
[ ] Tell her where Anon is from
[ ] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.

I agree with this. Pump Nitori for information.
>> No. 15286
[ ] Press about how she knew.
[ ] Ask about the gun.
[ ] Tell her where Anon is from
[ ] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.
>> No. 15287
[x] Press about how she knew.
[x] Ask about the gun.
[x] Tell her where Anon is from
[x] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.

agree with previous anons. Remember, guys, Kira said we can do shit like this.
>> No. 15288
Hey guys, we're trying to GAIN FRIENDS here, not MAKE ENEMIES.
>> No. 15289
>>15282
[ ] Tell her where Anon is from


Seems like we're pushing it but a lot of these options can be crossed over, telling her where we're from gets her interest so let's go slow.
>> No. 15290
[x] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.
>> No. 15291
>>15289
THAT ISN'T EVEN ONE OF THE ORIGINAL OPTIONS *#PHPEFSPIUFHBIOSD
>> No. 15292
>>15275
I won't change my vote, but I like this
>> No. 15293
I agree with >>15278

[X] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.
>> No. 15294
[X] Ruffle Nitoris Hair
>> No. 15298
[x] Tell her where Anon is from

Get an ally.
>> No. 15299
[x] Press about how she knew.
[x] Ask about the gun.
[x] Tell her where Anon is from
[x] Ask her to guide us up the mountain.
Although I want the box, I feel that we need to know more.
>> No. 15300
[x] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain, yell "GET OVER HERE!" to Reisen and Cirno.
>> No. 15301
>>15291

ZOMG WRITE IN VOTES COUNT TOO.
>> No. 15304
[x] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.
>> No. 15305
>>15300
They're looking for Wriggle and Rumia, we're in contact with Reisen. We're fine as we are.
>> No. 15307
>I like humans! They’re fun and interesting. Especially the ones that come from beyond the border.

D'AWWWWWWW
>> No. 15308
Wait, if she didn't mean any harm then how is it Mokou got her arm blasted off?

Generally, warning shots aren't fired in the general direction of whoever you're warning.
Kinda defeats the purpose if they actually get hit with it, and all.
>> No. 15309
Rope her in with:

[x] Tell her where Anon is from
[x] Ask about the gun.

Then:

[X] Ask Nitori to guide you up the mountain.

After she agrees:

[x] Press about how she knew.
>> No. 15310
Am I the only one who feels like we shouldn't bust our super secret identity to everyone we meet?

...

...just me? Okay then.
>> No. 15311
>>15308

I see you missed the post where Kira explained that Mokou leaped into the path of the laser to get at "Marisa". Mokou lost her arm because she put herself in the line of fire.
>> No. 15312
>>15310

No, it makes us more interesting and useful in their eyes.
>> No. 15316
>>15294
This will be done once Nitori helps save our ass, or at least displays levels of childish giddiness. Ruffling at that point will seal our new imouto's loyalty.
>> No. 15317
>>15308
See
>>15272

Also, LURK MOAR.
>> No. 15321
New post and new thread incoming, You bastards are making me write a goddamn wall of text with your four goddamn choices. Bastards. 7 minutes, etc.
>> No. 15328
>You bastards are making me write a goddamn wall of text with your four goddamn choices.

Aces
>> No. 15332
>>15321
Sorry, we have so many things to get done in so little time before Nitori gets out of the ice, hollers "HA HA, SUCKERS!", then blast us with a different Spark-like device, and runs off without giving us any hints.

We can't help it your choices seem pretty linear and BAD END destined, Kirakari.
>> No. 15335
>>15321
Just according to keikaku. Unlimited F5 Works is fun and all, but it is doing crap for my productivity at the moment. I've reports to write, dammit.
>> No. 15357
a shitload of text is incoming. probably 2 posts or something
>> No. 15361
<3
>> No. 15365
>>15357

We've hit autosage. New thread plox.
>> No. 15382
>>15365
see
>>15321