[Return]
Archived Thread

File 131860013932.jpg - (300.88KB , 1600x1200 , toyohime.jpg ) [iqdb]
147572 No. 147572
“Alright, here’s how it goes. Chen, Ran, Yukari, each of you takes number 518, 583, and 584 respectively. Yuuka, you get number 27. Dai, you’ll go to number 150 while I will go to number 110. Youmu and Yuyuko, you’ll get number 225 and 239. Remilia, you’ll go to number 646. Remember, try to rendezvous with each other first and don’t fight an enemy that you know you couldn’t win against.” You briefed your party.

“Don’t worry. I’ll try to make that we are fated to meet each other again. After all, I can control fate.” bragged Remilia. Each of your party members stands in front of their designated platform, waiting for your order. “Alright, let’s do this! 3…2…1…Go!” You step forward to your platform. The Magatsuhi soon envelops you and you are teleported to your destination, Floor 110.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After you arrive, you notice that you’re in a very peculiar place. You are surrounded with tall buildings that you’ve never seen before in your entire life. When you glance towards the sky, you can’t believe what you see. You’re looking at Earth itself, all in its glory. “Where… where am I? Is this still in the tower?”

“Well, well, look what we have here.” A voice comes from behind you. You turn around and see a girl with long, flowing, sandy blonde hair and golden eyes. She wears a dark blue dress with a strap on the left over a white long-sleeved blouse, a loose belt with a gold mirror-shaped buckle, and a white bonnet with a red ribbon on it. “An impure human standing on the Moon Capital? Well, why don’t you explain yourself?” she said while smiling at you.

What will you do?
[ ] Explain yourself
[ ] Attack her
[ ] Run

>> No. 147576
[x] Attack her.
>> No. 147578
[x] Explain yourself
>> No. 147581
[x] Explain yourself
[x] "Walked into a tower, and next thing I know I'm here. Aint my fault."

Is this deadly moon bitch or the other moon-bitch thats not so deadly?
>> No. 147582
[x] Say your lost and feign ignorance/true neutrality if you get asked about allegiance.

The last thing we want is a fight now, we're alone and I doubt this is floor 110.
>> No. 147583
>>147581

It's the one with the disintigration fan. Make of that what you will.

[X] Say your lost and feign ignorance/true neutrality if you get asked about allegiance.
>> No. 147587
[X] Say your lost and feign ignorance/true neutrality if you get asked about allegiance.
>> No. 147597
[x] Explain yourself

Toyohime is the more reasonable one, we'd be in real trouble if it was Yorihime.
>> No. 147598
File 131864829812.jpg - (33.91KB , 275x314 , eirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
147598
“Umm, you see… I’m kinda lost after I entered the tower and I just happened to stumble upon here. I swear that I’m not siding with oni or anyone for that matter.” you cracked a smile to her.

“Well, that won’t do. I’ll have to bring you to Eirin for some ‘interrogations’. Reisen, tie him up.” Suddenly, a moon rabbit appears behind you and ties your hand with some kind of rope. You’ve never seen a rope like that in your entire life.

“That’s a rope made of femtofiber fabric. It’s strong enough to seal even gods so don’t even think of trying to cut through those ropes.” After the girl called Reisen finished tying you up, the other girl gives her an order to go to a person named Toyohime to tell her that there’s an intruder.

“Alright, let’s go now. Eirin is going to want a little chat with you~” she said happily. “Oh, I haven’t introduced myself, have I? My name is Toyohime, one of the lunar princesses from the moon. Nice to meet you~”

She orders you to follow her. After walking for a while, you see a teleporter just like the one in the lower floors. She orders you to stand in that teleported. You can only obey grudgingly. After you’ve been teleported, you see an old fashioned Japanese mansion in front of you. She orders you to go inside alongside her.

Inside, you see a girl with wearing a black business suit over her shirt. She has red eyes, long light-purple hair and long rumpled rabbit ears. She wears a purple skirt. “Please come inside, Master is already waiting for you.” She said to you while opening a slide door behind her.

After you’ve entered that door, you are greeted by a woman with dark grey eyes, long silver hair and a large braid on her back. Her clothing is red and blue, and is covered with constellation patterns. She also wears something similar to a nurse's cap. “Ah, so you’re that famous human. Please make yourself comfortable.” she said to you, smiling while pointing towards a long table in the room. There are all kinds of food on that table. You take a seat as far away as you can from the other residents of the table. There’s a girl with dark brown eyes and a very long black hair. She wears a pink shirt with many white bows and a long, dark burgundy skirt decorated in yellow with bamboo and flower shapes. She stares at you quite intensely, if you say so yourself. The other one is a girl with short, purple hair with a black hair band and purple eyes. She has this red ‘eye’ positioned over her heart, with cords running to her head and wrists. She wears a blue shirt with yellow heart buttons and pink collar, a pink skirt with faint flowery pattern and pink slippers. This one is also staring at you but somehow you feel really uncomfortable with that.

“Ah, let me introduce myself. I’m Kaguya Houraisan, exiled princess from the moon. This one is Satori Komeiji, the mistress of the Palace of The Earth Spirits.” said the black-haired girl called Kaguya.

“For myself, I am Eirin Yakogoro, the caretaker and pharmacist of the princess.” said the woman with silver hair who called herself Eirin. “Now, how should we start this?” said her while walking back and forth while looking at you.

“Do you have a Reason?” she asked to you. “No, I’m not and I don’t want any part of you or anyone else’s plan for that matter.” you said angrily. Eirin looks towards Satori, seemingly asking for confirmation. “No, he’s not lying, but he’s still hiding something.” replied Satori.

“Ohoho, what would that be?” said Eirin. “Could it be that you’re working with Yukari?”

Your heart skips a beat. “This is bad. If she knows about our plan to absorb the Dragon…” you think to yourself. “Yukari is planning to make him absorb the Dragon’s power.” said Satori towards Eirin. “Damn, how does that girl know? Is she reading minds or something?” you pondered.

“I see.” said Eirin while smiling triumphantly. “Listen kid, you’re just being used by her.” she said while looking towards you. “She’s planning to use you to stage an attack on the Outside World. With the Dragon’s power on her hand, she could easily take over the world if she wants to.”

Hearing that, you suddenly doubt your resolve. “What, am I just being used by her? I just want Gensokyo to stay as it is. I don’t want to conquer the world or something like that.” you think to yourself.

“Once you absorb the Dragon’s power, you cannot return to your normal daily life. You will gain unimaginable power that will break anyone’s mind. You will become the highest and most supreme god of Gensokyo. Surely you don’t expect that you’ll be able to go back farming after that, do you?” said Eirin while smiling to you.

“Why don’t you join us instead? Here, I shall demonstrate to you the future that we seek.” Eirin snaps her finger and suddenly the scenery around you is changing. You see that you’re somehow floating above Gensokyo. “Don’t be afraid. This is just an illusion created by this tower’s Magatsuhi. It’s just like the Moon Capital and our house that you just saw.”

You notice that below you is the Human Village, but there’s something different about it. “Go, check it out.” said Eirin. You descend towards the village. You notice that there’s a flower shop in front of you. You enter the building only to be greeted by Yuuka. “Yes, what flower do you want today, sir?” she said while bowing towards you. “What… what are you doing here, Yuuka?” you asked, confused about her presence. “Well, I’m always here, Sir. This is my flower shop. So, what flower do you want, Sir?” she said while smiling towards you. You feel that her smile is different from her usual malicious smile. This one is a genuine and heartwarming smile. That smile even makes you blush a bit. “If you can’t choose, I shall recommend one. Medicine, bring that flower here!”

Medicine appears from behind the shop, carrying a beautiful flower with her. “This one symbolizes harmony and peace, Sir. I recommend that you put it inside your house so that you will have a peaceful life.” said Yuuka to you. “Umm, I’m sorry. I don’t bringany money with me, so I can’t buy any flower now.” you said guiltily. “Oh, I understand. Please come back here again, Sir.” replied Yuuka, looking quite sad.

After you exit the flower shop, you see Keine and a bunch of children surrounding her. You notice that she’s not only surrounded by humans, but also youkai and fairies. “Alright, children. Make a line. I want to make sure that all of you is present before we go to the moon.” said Keine happily. “I’m present!” said Cirno excitedly while raising her hand. “Me too!” said Rumia who’s alongside her. “Alright, alright, one by one please.” replied Keine.

“You see, that’s the world that we seek. A world where humans and youkai can coexist peacefully. To do that, we must eliminate the dangerous, destructive desires of both humans and youkai. Even us, Lunarians, will be affected by it.” said Eirin who just appeared behind you.

The scenery changes to the Moon Capital. You see Keine and her students looking at the tall buildings around them. She’s greeted by Toyohime. “So, is the tour enjoyable?” asked her towards Keine. “Very much. The children are happy that they can see such a magnificent view around them.” replied Keine happily. “Don’t worry. Soon, Gensokyo will be like this, too. We’ll share our technologies and together we will build a pure paradise on Earth for humans and youkai alike. We even think that we’ll start mass-producing the Hourai Elixir so that everyone can live an immortal life without ever worrying about sickness or death.” After that talk, the scenery reverts back to the dining room of Eientei.

“Do you understand now? That’s the future we seek. Now, why don’t you join us to create a world ruled by our reason, Shijima?

What will you do?
[ ] Join her
[ ] Refuse her offer
[ ] Ask questions (write-in)
Warning: This is a routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 147600
[X] Refuse her offer
[X] "Yeah nah, You're just a cunt."
>> No. 147601
[x] Refuse her offer
[x] "A human, a fairy, or anything is not meant to be perfect. If we were meant to be perfect, we would have been born that and raised that way. Did it ever come across to you we all have our own flaws? What about your big flaw: you want everyone to be as 'perfect' as you, when you and your moon-bitches are no different then any of us. Yukari may be using me, and frankly I couldn't give less a fuck, so long as shit stays the way it is."

why not
>> No. 147605
[x] Refuse her offer
[x] "Challenges and struggles are what defines life. It may be flawed, but better a short flawed life than an eternal sterile one."
>> No. 147606
Alright, so Tenshi was a spoiled brat, and the Lunarians want to create an "And I Must Scream" scenario, even if they didn't think that far ahead. At least Sukia will be completely honest and straightforward (Punch the other guy until they submit).


[x] Refuse her offer
[x] "A human, a fairy, or anything is not meant to be perfect. If we were meant to be perfect, we would have been born that and raised that way. Did it ever come across to you we all have our own flaws? What about your big flaw: you want everyone to be as 'perfect' as you, when you and your Lunarians are no different then any of us. Yukari may be using me, and frankly I couldn't give less a fuck, so long as shit stays the way it is."

Also, didn't the Lunarians want nothing to do with immortality in the first place?
>> No. 147607
[X] Refuse her offer
-[X] "Better to live a day as a lion, than a lifetime as a sheep, it is said. And I would rather live in the world the way it was, in all it's flaws, than live as a pawn in the "perfect" world you wish to create. That is my answer."

Everyone else was writing up defiant speeches.
>> No. 147620
File 131866997032.jpg - (748.93KB , 1000x1441 , sariel.jpg ) [iqdb]
147620
You have decided to refuse Eirin's offer. By doing so, you are now locked out of Shijima route.

"A human, a fairy, or anything is not meant to be perfect. If we were meant to be perfect, we would have been born that and raised that way. Did it ever come across to you we all have our own flaws? What about your big flaw: you want everyone to be as 'perfect' as you, when you and your Lunarians are no different then any of us. Yukari may be using me, and frankly I couldn't give less a fuck, so long as shit stays the way it is. Better to live a day as a lion, than a lifetime as a sheep, it is said. And I would rather live in the world the way it was, in all it's flaws, than live as a pawn in the "perfect" world you wish to create. That is my answer."

"I see, so that's your answer. I'm very disappointed in you. I thought you are different from the others who are blinded by their own desires. Very well, Udonge, carry him to the prison. Extract his Magatsuhi until he turns to dust." replied Eirin with a sad look.

The girl called Udonge grabs your face and forces you to look at her eyes. You can't look away at those deep red eyes of hers. After a few moments, you lose your consciousness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Human. Wake up, Human." You hear a voice calling out from deep inside your mind. "Do you want to be saved?" You see a shining light, a calm and peaceful light. The light eventually dims and you can see the figure beneath it. It's a girl with six angelic wings protruding from her back. She has a long flowing blue hair reaching to her knees. She also carries a strange wand with her. "If you want to be saved, then pray. Pray to the God who creates you."

What will you do?
[ ] Pray
[ ] Don't pray
>> No. 147621
[X] Pray
- [X] To Odin
>> No. 147622
[x] Pray.
- [x] To God, the Father, the Almighty.
-- [x] And to the God-Emperor of Man, just to be safe.

The Lord Saves, the Emperor Protects.
>> No. 147623
[x] Pray
-[x] To Shinki
>> No. 147624
[x] Pray
[x] To the Aki sisters

We're a farmer, farmers more then likely worship those two.
>> No. 147625
[X] Pray
- [X] To Mars(Aka Ares)
>> No. 147628
[x] Pray.
- [x]To Philemon
>> No. 147629
[x] Pray.
- [x] To God, the Father, the Almighty.
-- [x] And to the God-Emperor of Man, just to be safe.

In my heart, I wanted to put "Pray to Raptor Jesus", but I know that at least one prayer must be above a single vote.
>> No. 147630
[x] Pray.
- [x] To God, the Father, the Almighty.
-- [x] And to the God-Emperor of Man, just to be safe.

Can't wait to see how this one will go.
>> No. 147631
>>147625 here
Changing vote to this.
[x] Pray.
- [x]To Philemon
>> No. 147632
File 131869621043.jpg - (17.68KB , 480x360 , reisen.jpg ) [iqdb]
147632
"Fine, I'll pray. Oh God, Our Father, The Almighty please save us from this predicament. Oh God Emperor of Mankind, protect us from our enemies. Amen."

"Wait, who's the other one?" she asked, obviously confused by your prayer. "I dunno. I just read about it from this one book in Kourindou." you shrugged.

"Oh fine. That will suffice. Alright then, my name is Sariel, God's Angel of Death. Pleased to meet you." said her while smiling towards you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You wake up in some kind of room full of strange machines and contraptions. You see Udonge putting on some wires onto your body. You realize that you can't move at all because your arms and legs are tied towards the wall. "Don't move. This will be over soon. Sorry about this but I can't fight against my Master's order." said Udonge.

Before you can protest, a bright light suddenly appears in the middle of the room. It transforms into Sariel, the angel that you just met on your dream. "Begone, rabbit!" She speaks with a booming voice. "He's now under God's protection. I shall smite you if you try to harm him."

"Wha... an angel? Here? No, I can't run. I won't fail my master again. Lunatic Red Eyes!" Udonge lets out a bright red light from her eyes towards Sariel, only to be deflected by a flick of her hand. Then, Sariel raises her wand which emits a bright light towards Udonge. It pierces Udonge right on her chest and she falls down on the floor. Sariel moves her body towards you. She notices the ropes that are binding your arms and legs.

"So, this is the famous rope that they say can even seal gods. Interesting." She reaches out towards one of them and simply crushes them with her bare hands. "Hmph, they're indeed no match for the power of God." After that, she releases you from the rest of them. "Thank you. You've saved my life." you said. "Don't thank me, thank God instead." she replied. "Now, what will you do with her?" she gestured towards Udonge. "She should be dead now. My light already pierced her heart."

What will you do?
[ ] Absorb her Magatsuhi
[ ] Leave her
>> No. 147633
[X] Absorb her Magatsuhi

No use wasting her body if she's already dead.
>> No. 147634
[ ] Absorb her Magatsuhi
Absorbing shenanigans.
>> No. 147635
P.s. Damn, You update fast.
>> No. 147640
[ ] Absorb her Magatsuhi
>> No. 147646
I'm fine with either, but whatever happens
[x] Praise be to the Lord, our God, for sending one of his angels to save us.

Do as the Angel says. No use pissing her off by not thanking the Big Guy upstairs.
>> No. 147649
[X] Absorb her Magatsuhi

I wonder what cause Sariel's fighting for or what role she plays.
>> No. 147650
[x] Praise be to the Lord, our God, for sending one of his angels to save us.

Thanks God, this is why you and me are bros for life.
>> No. 147656
File 131872518731.jpg - (315.65KB , 1600x1200 , Mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
147656
"I'll absorb her." you replied. You suck her Magatsuhi until it runs dry. Then, her body turns to dust. Reisen Udongein Inaba is no more.

Congratulations. You get Reisen's power. Now you can induce insanity to your opponents if they look into your eyes. You can also make them lose consciousness instead.

"Alright then. Let's get out of here." said Sariel. She approaches the door and blasts it open with a flick of her hands. You and her exit the room carefully, looking for any guards nearby. "Good. Nobody's here. Let's make our escape!" You run towards the stairs nearby. Then, in one of the rooms along the way, you notice that there's somebody locked in there. You peer inside the room. It's a girl with red eyes and ankle-length light violet hair. She wears a light brown shirt that appears as if it has been discolored from fire, and dark red overalls that are randomly decorated with paper charms. Her hair is tied with these same red and white paper charms. She's currently tied to the wall with multiple wires attached to her body. She seems to be unconscious.

What will you do?
[ ] Rescue her
[ ] Leave her
>> No. 147658
[X] Rescue her

Leave no man-er, person, behind.
>> No. 147659
[x] Rescue her

I'm sure she'll have a nice grudge or two against the Lunarians.
>> No. 147660
[X] Rescue her

Huh, I thought that Mokou would have been one of the first to go.

Well, if she gets too uppity (And she has a reason to, she might think we're with the Lunarians), knock her out.
>> No. 147661
>>147659
This. Though chances are she's either going to turn on us, or just stop giving two fucks after that fight. Or stay with us, whatever.
[x] Rescue her
>> No. 147674
File 131874207245.jpg - (36.23KB , 241x350 , Mokou2.jpg ) [iqdb]
147674
"Sariel, could you open this door? There's a person inside and I want to rescue her." you said.

"Sure. Stand back." Sariel moves towards the door and blasts it open. Then, she cuts through the ropes that are binding the girl. After that, she removes the wires attached to her body. "What now? She seems to be unconscious." said Sariel. "Could you heal her or something?" you asked. Sariel raises her wand. It emits a warm light towards the girl. You can see that her wounds are slowly disappearing from her body. Then, you notice that she opens her eyes.

"Where... where am I? Oh right, I was fighting with that bitch Kaguya. Then, I get stabbed by some kind of arrow and I.. can't remember the rest. Wait, who are you two?" She finally realizes your presence.

"We're not your enemy. I'm also captured here and this angel here rescues me." you said while pointing at Sariel. "Wha... an angel? What's an angel doing at a place like this? No, scratch that, I never know that angels really exist. I thought that angels are just some kind of fairytale."

"I won't take offense to that statement." replied Sariel. "Let's just get out from here. We can talk later."

"Oh, before I forgot, my name is Fujiwara no Mokou. You can call me Mokou." said the girl towards you.

Sariel, Mokou, and you run as fast as you can towards the stair. When you've reached the top, you see some moon bunnies patrolling the area. "I'll handle this." said Sariel. She flies to the middle of the room and shouts "Begone, rabbits! Fear the power of God!" She lets out a bright light into the room. Seeing that, the rabbits quickly run away while panicking and screaming. "Hmph, they're just cowards after all." remarked Mokou.

After that, the three of you finally succeed in escaping the building. "Whew, we finally made it. Now, where should we go? I need to find my friends." you said to Sariel. "No, I think we need to question this angel first. She comes out of nowhere and bails our asses. That couldn't be just a coincidence, could it? Come to think of it, I never heard that there's any angels living in Gensokyo." said Mokou while looking suspiciously at Sariel.

"Fine. You want explanation? I'll give you that. But, this will take a while. The Lunarians may come back with reinforcements, you know?" replied Sariel. She looks annoyed by Mokou's question.

What will you do?
[ ] Press Sariel for some explanation
[ ] Persuade Mokou to drop her question and get out from there as soon as possible
>> No. 147676
[x] Walk and talk

Who the hell sits in one place when they need to know shit but have to go somewhere? We have the ability to do basic multitasking for a reason people.
>> No. 147677
[x] Walk and talk

We need to keep moving, damnit.
>> No. 147681
File 131875333527.jpg - (16.83KB , 480x360 , mokou3.jpg ) [iqdb]
147681
"Sariel, explain it while we're moving. Okay, first where are we now?" you asked Sariel. "Currently, we're in Floor Number 130. Where's your nearest friend located?" replied her. "Dai should be at Floor Number 150 right now. We'll just go there for now. By the way, how many floors are there in this tower?"

"666 floors. Let's go now. There should be a teleporter nearby."

As you walk to search for the teleporter, Sariel explains the composition of the tower. "So, from floor 1 to floor 100, it's mostly empty except for the makeshift Human Village."

"What, the Human Village? So, Reimu's base is there?" you asked.

"Well, I think so. Last time I checked, Reimu's not there. Maybe she's off wreaking havoc somewhere. From floor 100 to floor 200, it's controlled by the Lunarians. Eientei is located on the higher floors, mainly around floor 190 to floor 200. The Moon Capital is located at the lower floors, mainly around floor 100 to floor 110. In the middle floors however is a battlefield."

"What, a battlefield?" you asked

"Yes. It's a battle between the Lunarians and the Youkai Mountain army. There's a teleporter there that leads to their base. But, they can also teleport here with that teleporter. So far, the Lunarians are still superior in their defense but they're lacking in their offense so they're just blocking off the Youkai Mountain army's advance."

"Damn. I shouldn't have sent Dai there. What she's gonna do in the middle of a battlefield?" you think to yourself. "Oh yeah, how do you know all this stuff?"

"I already did some scouting beforehand. Ah, here we are. Let's step on the teleporter." Sariel gestures towards the teleporter in front of you.

"Does this teleporter take you to any other place beside the battlefield?" asked Mokou. "Just look at the monitor. You should be able to see which floor can you go to." replied Sariel. Mokou approaches the teleporter's monitor. "Huh, this stuff is pretty high-tech. That Dragon has some taste, I'll give him that."

After looking at the monitor, Mokou turns towards you and says "So, we're gonna part ways here. This teleporter can take me near the Human Village. I need to check up on Keine. Just be careful with that angel, okay?" She waves towards you and takes a step behind to the teleporter. Before you can stop her, she already disappeared.

"Well, she's gone now. Why don't you look at that monitor too before deciding where to go?" said Sariel. You look at the monitor. You see some numbers on it.

Where do you want to go?
[ ] Floor 50
[ ] Floor 150
[ ] Floor 250
>> No. 147684
[x] Floor 150
Time to save Dai.
>> No. 147688
[x] Floor 150
>> No. 147690
File 13187607267.jpg - (522.41KB , 1600x1293 , Utsuho.jpg ) [iqdb]
147690
"Let's go to floor 150. We need to save Dai." you said to Sariel. You press the number '150' at the monitor and step on the teleporter along with Sariel. Then, you and Sariel disappear.

You appear at some kind of field on the moon. You see that there's a battle going on. It's between some moon rabbits and some kind of birds. You realize that those birds are hell ravens. They breathe fire towards the moon rabbits, scattering them away. The rabbits counter them by shooting them with their rifles. But, the rabbits are no match for the ferocity of the hell ravens. Eventually, they retreat towards some kind of high-tech looking tower. Before the ravens can reach them, the tower shoots out a laser beam towards the ravens, disintegrating them instantly.

While you are inspecting the situation, you hear a loud explosion from behind you. You turn around and see in the horizon two figures battling each other. One of them is holding in the air what you presume to be some kind of miniature sun. That figure throws the sun at the other figure. But, the other one swings his/her sword, making a shock wave towards the sun and splitting it into two halves, making it misses completely.

What will you do?
[ ] Go towards them
[ ] Ignore them and search for Dai instead
- [ ] Lunarian side
- [ ] Hell raven side
>> No. 147695
[X] Go towards them
>> No. 147696
[x] Ignore them and search for Dai instead
- [x] hell raven side

This fight is not important to us right now. the Lunarians would recognize us from earlier and may re-capture us so the hell ravens are safer for us to search, if we show us our(and Sariel's) power they might even help.
>> No. 147701
[x] Ignore them and search for Dai instead
- [x] hell raven side

Leave no fairy behind.
>> No. 147705
[x] Ignore them and search for Dai instead
- [x] hell raven side
>> No. 147706
[x] Ignore them and search for Dai instead
- [x] hell raven side
>> No. 147707
[x] Ignore them and search for Dai instead
- [x] Hell raven side

Lunarians? Fuck that shit.
>> No. 147736
File 131882959536.jpg - (13.19KB , 124x300 , palace.jpg ) [iqdb]
147736
“Let’s just ignore them. We have to search for Dai.” you said to Sariel. “Where?” she responded. “Let’s just search her at the hell raven’s side first. The Lunarians have probably been alerted to us right now.”

You and Sariel fly towards the hell ravens. Alerted by your presence, some of them fly towards you. “Ice Storm, Torii Hurricane!” You summon a whirlwind made of cold air towards them. They try to counter it by breathing fire into it but their fires are no match for your cold wind. Your whirlwind freezes them and blows them away from you.

After blowing away some more hell ravens, you finally arrive at some kind of palace. You assume that it must be the hell raven’s headquarters. You see some spirits, or at least what you think are spirits because you never see one in your life before. You only recognize them because you have read about them in one of Keine’s books. They seem to be patrolling the place.

How would you attempt to enter the palace?
[ ] Just blast through the front door
[ ] Metal Gear style (stealth)
[ ] Attempt to negotiate with the spirits first
>> No. 147737
[x] Metal Gear style (stealth)
>> No. 147738
[X] JUST BLAST THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR FUCK YEAH

WE MUST DO THIS IN AS MANLY A WAY AS POSSIBLE.
>> No. 147742
[X] YOU PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME DOOR? ITS GO TIME MOTHER FUCKER

break that shit down and make it cry for its mother
>> No. 147746
[x] Attempt to negotiate with the spirits first

Let's try this in case it works.
>> No. 147759
File 131885824855.png - (244.19KB , 800x600 , Yuugi.png ) [iqdb]
147759
“Let’s just charge into the front door. We must find Dai as soon as possible.” you said to Sariel.

You descend towards the gate in front of the palace. The spirits, alerted by your presence, shoot out multiple bullets towards you. You easily freeze them over and you counter by declaring “Rotation Sign , Calamity Waving Fan!" Your blades of wind shred them into pieces, allowing you to continue entering the palace.

In the inner door, you see some oni standing guard. Not wasting any time, you declare “Ice Storm, Gale Hurricane!” You send a whirlwind of cold air towards them but miraculously they manage to stand on their ground, not affected at all by your attack. “Hah, is that all you got, punk?” shouted one of them to you. “I’ll admit that you got guts attacking us directly like this but this is the end for you! I’ll kill you and prove my worth to Mistress Yuugi!”

They run towards you with a bloodlust expression on their faces. “Illusionary Dominance!” You circle around them with your superior speed. “Coward! Fight like a man!” shouted one of them angrily. You decide to give the guy what he wants so you charge towards him and punch his face with your fist. Strangely, your punch only makes him stagger for a bit. Before you can escape, he holds your hand and says “Hah, what kind of punch is that, kid? This is a real punch!” He punches your face with his other hand so hard that you spit some blood because of it.

“Enough! Release him right now!” shouted Sariel while hovering above them. “Hah, an angel? Excellent! Your head will make a perfect prize for Mistress Yuugi!” shouted one of them. That oni jumps towards her with a fist clenched in hand. He punches Sariel but she easily catches his fist with her hand. “What?” said the man. “I fear that you underestimate the power of an angel. Now, why don’t you beg for mercy, hmm?” replied Sariel while twisting his arm.

“That’s enough! I have seen their strength and I welcome them into this palace. Release them at once!” The voice belongs to an oni who just appears from the palace. She has long, straight blonde hair, red eyes, and a single red horn coming out of her forehead. She wears a white, short-sleeved shirt with red trim at the cuffs, neck, and bottom and a dark blue semi-transparent skirt with red highlights and trim. Her wrists and ankles are manacled, with short, broken chains attached to the manacles. She also carries a sake dish with her.

Sariel releases the hand of the oni that she’s holding, making him fall to the ground. The oni that’s holding you also releases his grip on your hand. The female oni gestures to you and Sariel to come inside. You and Sariel follow her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After walking for a while, she finally stops at a large room decorated with windows made of stained glasses. She orders you to sit down on the floor. You do as she says and she sits in front of you cross-legged. “First, let me introduce myself. My name is Yuugi Hoshiguma, one of the four devas of the mountain and the leader of this palace. Now, let’s get down to business, shall we? What do you want with this palace?” said her while sipping her sake. “I’m searching for my friend, Daiyousei. She’s a fairy and I think she’s lost in this floor.” you replied. “Bah, a fairy? We don’t care about those weak creatures. If we see one, we probably wouldn’t even care to fight it, let alone kill it.” she answered with an annoyed tone. “So, you haven’t seen her?” you ask. “No, but my subordinates reported that there’s a fairy carried away inside those Lunarians’ tower.” she answered with contempt at the mention of the Lunarians. “Thank you. Now I will be off.” you replied while rising from your seat. “Hey, wait a second. What’s the hurry? She won’t go anywhere. Why don’t we eat and drink first?” she said while clapping her hand.

Some humans enter the room, carrying with them various dishes. They also carry a big bottle of sake. They put those dishes around you and Yuugi and they give the sake to you. “I’m sorry that I can’t receive your hospitality but I need to find my friend first.” you said while walking towards the door leading outside of the room. “I’m interested with your strength, boy. Maybe we can chat and talk for a bit. That fairy won’t die because they’re just keeping her to bait you. If you listen to my proposal, I promise that I will help you rescue her. An oni never breaks her promise.” said her to you.

What will you do?
[ ] Stay and listen to her proposal
[ ] Promise her that you will return and exit the room
[ ] Exit the room anyway
>> No. 147762
[x] Stay and listen to her proposal
We need help
>> No. 147770
[x] Stay and listen to her proposal

Hopefully this won't be a sort route locking choice. Some help would be well needed even if it's temporary.
>> No. 147780
[x] Stay and listen to her proposal.

Just listening in exchange for aid? Pretty lopsided deal.
>> No. 147781
>>147780
Listening and accepting. Hopefully we'll get an option to accept/decline

[x] Stay and listen to her proposal.
>> No. 147782
[x] Stay and listen to her proposal.
>> No. 147784
>>147770

If it was a route lock, then it would have said so, just like the previous two.
>> No. 147790
[X] Stay and listen to her proposal

We shall let them speak.
>> No. 147799
File 131892038118.jpg - (152.47KB , 600x817 , Yuugi2.jpg ) [iqdb]
147799
“Alright, I’ll listen to you. Just be quick about it.” You return to your seat.

“Great! Help yourself to the food, or would you prefer to be served instead? We’ve got some lovely maidens here.” said Yuugi happily. While eating, you look at the people who served you and Yuugi. They seem familiar, somehow.

“Wait, those people. They’re from the Human Village, aren’t they?” you said while pointing towards them. “Well, yes. They are the people whom we captured at our raid to the village. They now serve for us.” replied Yuugi with a smile.

“What? You’re taking slaves? Release them at once!” you shouted to Yuugi, outraged by this revelation. “Why are you so angry? It’s natural that the weak serves the strong, isn’t it? They will be freed once they’re able to beat an oni by themselves.” answered Yuugi while sipping her sake.

“But, that’s not fair. They’re just ordinary humans. They can’t possibly win against an oni.” you protested. “Nonsense. They’re just too lazy to improve themselves. They have been accustomed to be protected by that half-beast. Look at that witch, Marisa. She’s an ordinary human but she has great strength. Yes, strength. We oni value strength and honesty as the highest virtue a person can have. Too bad that girl lacks the honesty part.” Yuugi rises from her seat and walks away to the middle of the room.

“That is our Reason of Yosuga. We desire a Gensokyo ruled by strength and honesty. The strong shall rule over the weak while the weak will constantly try to improve themselves so that they will beat the strong. It’s a constant cycle of self-improvement and rivalry. People shall settle their problems without deceit and trickery but only with strength. They will be no more lazy and useless people who beg the strong to take care of them. It will be a world full of passion, joy, and excitement.” She ends her speech by taking another sip of her sake. “You’re the one who defeated Aya, aren’t you? Then, you’re strong enough to help us realize our goal.” She extends her hand towards you, obviously offering you to join her.

What will you do?
[ ] Join her
[ ] Refuse her offer
[ ] Ask more questions first (write in)
Warning: This is a routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 147803
[X] Refuse her offer
-[X] "Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield."

They seem pretty honorable. Speech because we should explain why and this just abotu sums it up.
>> No. 147805
[X] Refuse her offer
-[X] "Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield."
>> No. 147807
[X] Refuse her offer
-[X] "Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield."
>> No. 147809
[x] Refuse her offer
-[x] "Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield."
>> No. 147813
[X] Join her
Why can't I hold all this pissing against the tide.
>> No. 147818
[X] Refuse her offer
-[X] "Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield."
--[x] "That and slavery doesn't sit right with me."
>> No. 147828
[X] Refuse her offer
-[X] "Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield."

Ah, honesty. Refreshing. And they realize how it affects themselves as well. However, they didn't think about those who might think that the weak deserve to die. Especially if one of those kinds of people ended up as one of the strongest.
>> No. 147840
File 131900312925.jpg - (250.89KB , 600x661 , sariel2.jpg ) [iqdb]
147840
You have chosen to refuse Yuugi’s offer. By doing so, you are now locked out of Yosuga route.

"Though I find your honesty and honor refreshing after so much duplicity from the others, I cannot join you. I have come too far and lost too much to simply switch sides now. To do so would a be a great disservice to fallen comrades. I am sure you understand, and I look forward to honorably settling this on the battlefield." you replied, refusing to accept her handshake.

“So be it, then. The next time we meet, we will meet as an enemy. Now, let’s go save your friend, shall we?” Yuugi walks towards the door followed by you and Sariel.

You, Sariel, and Yuugi fly towards the Lunarian tower. You warn Yuugi about the tower’s capability but Yuugi simply shrugs you off. “Don’t worry. Their technology is no match for my power.” replied Yuugi with a smile. Before you enter the tower’s range, Yuugi descends towards the ground. “Witness the power of an oni, human!” said Yuugi before punching the ground. Her punch is so strong that it makes a crater on the ground. “Hmm, now where’s the rock that I want? Ah, there it is!” Yuugi lifts a huge rock from the crater and flies towards you while carrying it. “Now, stay behind me. The Lunarians laser beam only work on the so-called ‘impure’ beings. A rock from the moon should be pure enough for them so yeah, they’re pretty dumb aren’t they?” said Yuugi mockingly.

Sure enough, Yuugi’s plan works perfectly. The Lunarians keep shooting at the rock but their attacks don’t even scratch it one bit. “Wh…why isn’t the laser working?” said the moon rabbit in charge of the laser cannon. “Quick, call Lady Yorihime! We can’t hold them off like this!” she cried. “But, Lady Yorihime is still fighting against one of their commanders!” replied the other moon rabbit. “Oh, no. It’s too late!” Before they can escape, Yuugi throws the rock at the tower, destroying the laser cannon in the process. Then, she punches the tower and makes a hole on it. The moon rabbits inside, seeing that there’s an oni who just punches their walls to pieces, run away in fear. “Pathetic. I don’t like cowards, you know. Feat of Strength, Storm on Mt.Ooe!” Yuugi summons multiple giant bullets towards them. The bullets explode in a destructive manner, destroying the insides of the tower and killing all of the fleeing moon rabbits. “Now, let’s go. Your friend should be kept at the middle of the tower.” Said Yuugi to you. You nod and follow her to the stairs at the end of the room.

After disposing some more moon rabbits, you arrive at a giant, circular room filled with strange machines inside it. When you enter the room, the door closes behind you. In there, you see Dai locked away in a glass cage hanging away at the ceiling of the room. She’s sleeping cutely in that cage. “Dai, are you okay?” you shouted towards her. “Hold on, I’m going to rescue you.” You fly towards the cage when suddenly a great force pulls you to the ground, making you crash into the floor. You try to get up but you can’t even raise your hand. You feel that your body has become much heavier than it was before. You glance towards Yuugi who’s also lying down on the floor but strangely Sariel seems to be unaffected.

“Hmph, it was foolish of you to come here, human.” The voice comes from Satori who suddenly appears from the corner of the room. She floats around Dai’s cage. “This room has a gravity altering machine that can easily weight down any corporeal beings.” said her to you. ”So that’s why Sariel is not affected.” you think to yourself.

“Stay away from this, angel. You’re not supposed to intervene with the process of creation, are you?” said Satori to Sariel. You look towards Sariel with a pleading look, hoping that she wouldn’t betray you.

“Ah, I suppose I haven’t explained my role in this event, have I? Well, how do I begin?” Sariel averts your gaze and floats towards Satori.

“Alright, let’s start from the very beginning, that is the creation of the universe by God. Let me ask you, Human. Do you know who’s created first, human or youkai?” You have no answer to that question. You never read any books explaining about this stuff. You don’t think that even Keine knows the answer. “No, I don’t know. How am I supposed to know that? I’m just a farmer, you know.” you protested to Sariel.

“The one created first by God is youkai, not human. You see, youkai used to rule the Earth. They had a civilization that far surpassed any other civilizations that ever existed in the Earth, including even the Lunarians’ civilization.” Sariel ponders to herself for a bit before continuing her speech.

“Sadly, they became arrogant and prideful. They refused to acknowledge God as their true creator and rebelled against him. They did that by attempting to create their own universe and rule as Gods in it. So, God punished them by sending thousands of angels towards them to destroy their civilization. A great battle occurred that ravaged the Earth for 40 days and nights. I was there, too. I led an army of angels against them.” Sariel reminisced for a while before speaking again.

“I fought against the youkai’s most powerful leader, the one that called herself Shinki. We had a great battle that day. She even managed to overwhelm me, but in the end I defeated her. Before I could kill her, she escaped into the world that she created by her own power. That world was called Makai. We never saw her again since that day.” Hearing her story, Satori doesn’t even change her expression. She stays silent while watching her.

“Now, on to the good part. Disappointed with the youkai’s rebellion, God created humans. They became the new ruler of the Earth. The remaining youkai are forced to accept their dominion and abandoned their long lost civilization. They became less like a rational being and more like a beast, hunting and killing humans out of sheer jealousy and hatred. Humanity eventually mastered their so-called science and started to build their own great civilization. The remaining youkai were hunted and killed to ensure humanity’s survival. Then, there’s one weak youkai who still retained its rationality. It prayed to God for forgiveness and salvation for its kind for 40 days and nights without any rest. God granted its prayers and turned it into the Dragon that you know now.” You are very surprised by this revelation but strangely Satori still retains her expressionless face.

“So, is this so-called creation is the work of God?” you shouted angrily at Sariel. “I haven’t finished yet.” replied Sariel. “So, the Dragon had the power to create a world on his own but that power was limited. He needs a human to function as his avatar each time he creates a world. The first avatar he chose was of the Hakurei bloodline.” That name seems familiar to you. You remember that it’s the last name of Reimu.

“So it began. The Dragon and the human of the Hakurei bloodline made a pact. The human was tasked to be the guardian of Gensokyo, the world where youkai can live in peace without fear of humans. Their duty is to become the avatar of the Dragon each time the Dragon recreates Gensokyo. Yes, the creation of Gensokyo is not permanent. The Dragon must always recreate it over and over again after a certain period of time.”
“Wait, so this creation is necessary for the survival of Gensokyo? And Reimu is the avatar of the Dragon?” you asked, still confused about Sariel’s explanation.

“Yes, this is absolutely necessary. For your other question, Reimu is not the avatar, you are. That’s where your power comes from.” replied Sariel with a smile. You are flabbergasted. You never think much about the source of your power.

“Reimu is rejected by the Dragon as the avatar because she’s one of the Reason holders of the previous creation. She won there and Gensokyo is ruled by her Spell Card system. That’s why the deity of the Hakurei Shrine never appeared. It’s her Reason god, currently hibernating for the next creation.” Sariel pauses for a bit to let the information sink into your mind.

“Now, my role here is to ensure that the new avatar of the Dragon doesn’t fall to the bidding of that cursed one, Shinki. We have information that she’s plotting to use the avatar to take over the Outside world and return the glorious civilization of youkai just like the old days. That is not acceptable. God has given the rule of Earth to men until the end of time. Now, tell me, human? Will you abandon your desire to absorb the Dragon? If so, I shall help you to return Gensokyo to the way it was. If not, well, I’ll just kill you right now.” said Sariel with a dangerous smile.

What will you do?
[ ] Agree to abandon your plan to absorb the Dragon
[ ] Refuse her offer
[ ] Ask questions (write-in)
Warning : This is a routelock question. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 147843
[X] Refuse her offer

No. That power should be ours. All the others are too greedy, too selfish. They do not love this land for what it is. But we do. We care for it, we nurture it. We do no wish to rule it; Merely to guide it in times of trouble. That power should be ours. It is the only way to bring peace. Turning back the clock to the way things were will merely allow this cycle to repeat, and repeat, breeding more suffering and destruction. That must not happen. It will not happen, for we shall not let it come to pass.

Nice motive speech with slightly obsessive/passionate undertones to use whenever you deem appropriate. Can't trust Sariel, for she sits upon a throne of lies. Honestly, right after we reject one faction because we've already committed ourselves to the cause, she wants us to join her? After she kept us in the dark? I'm tired of all this cloak and dagger bullshit.
>> No. 147846
>>147843
You drive an impressive point... Until the part where you said 'we deserve'. No one deserves any of this power: That's the exact same thoughts of everyone else. However, We still should refuse. Why?

[x] Refuse.
-[x] "I am not choosing your side, nor am I choosing Shinki. If you have been watching me for a mere moment, you know I dont get less a shit about good or bad."
>> No. 147850
>>147843
You've convinced me.

[X] Refuse her offer
>> No. 147851
[x] Refuse.
-[x] "I am not choosing your side, nor am I choosing Shinki. I just want Gensokyo back to the way it used to be, I have no plans against the outside world.

Honestly we had no intention of siding with Shinki but we have no interest in having the same thing happen over and over again.
>> No. 147854
[x] Refuse.
-[x] "I am not choosing your side, nor am I choosing Shinki. I'm having no part in this ancient war! I've had enough of all this shit! I just want my fucking farm back!!"
>> No. 147855
[x] Refuse.
-[x] "I am not choosing your side, nor am I choosing Shinki. I just want Gensokyo back to the way it used to be, I have no plans against the outside world.
>> No. 147857
>>147855
By saying that, you are agreeing with her offer. Abandoning the plan to absorb the Dragon is returning Gensokyo to the way it was according to her. An Angel may omit, but it cannot lie.

Absorbing the Dragon while rejecting God, however, could be considered... well, the Emperor of Man path. So, for glorious Secular Humanism?

[x] Ask question: Could I absorb the Dragon while still siding with God? Certainly, having the power of the Dragon be contained by a Human would not disagree with the edict of the Lord granting Man dominion over the World. In fact, it could reinforce it by giving Humanity a power great enough to guard it against the Fallen, yet not enough to challenge God. The Lunarians are the height of hubris, seeing themselves above the Lord, and would use that power to challenge Him. The Youkai would use that power for vengeance as you said. The Oni would see the Strong tyrannize the weak and keep them in bondage. Even my allies could be tempted by its potency. I have neither want nor need of this power beyond ensuring it is not used for evil. Let me absorb it, that on my death it may return to God and Gensokyo still be preserved.

Verily, I say unto you, the way of God is the way of Man.

Seriously though, don't piss off the Seraphim. Convince her that God's way can still be served by absorbing the Dragon, effectively ensuring that Shinki can't get her hands on it. The quest title might be Shin Megami Tensei, but I'm pretty sure that we can't beat God in this one. Pray we don't force Him to intervene.
>> No. 147859
[X] Ask question: Could I absorb the Dragon while still siding with God? Certainly, having the power of the Dragon be contained by a Human would not disagree with the edict of the Lord granting Man dominion over the World. In fact, it could reinforce it by giving Humanity a power great enough to guard it against the Fallen, yet not enough to challenge God. The Lunarians are the height of hubris, seeing themselves above the Lord, and would use that power to challenge Him. The Youkai would use that power for vengeance as you said. The Oni would see the Strong tyrannize the weak and keep them in bondage. Even my allies could be tempted by its potency. I have neither want nor need of this power beyond ensuring it is not used for evil. Let me absorb it, that on my death it may return to God and Gensokyo still be preserved.

I like this Anon's reasoning.
>> No. 147873
[X] Ask question: Could I absorb the Dragon while still siding with God? Certainly, having the power of the Dragon be contained by a Human would not disagree with the edict of the Lord granting Man dominion over the World. In fact, it could reinforce it by giving Humanity a power great enough to guard it against the Fallen, yet not enough to challenge God. The Lunarians are the height of hubris, seeing themselves above the Lord, and would use that power to challenge Him. The Youkai would use that power for vengeance as you said. The Oni would see the Strong tyrannize the weak and keep them in bondage. Even my allies could be tempted by its potency. I have neither want nor need of this power beyond ensuring it is not used for evil. Let me absorb it, that on my death it may return to God and Gensokyo still be preserved.

This seems good.
>> No. 147875
change >>147854 to

[x] Ask question: Could I absorb the Dragon while still siding with God? Certainly, having the power of the Dragon be contained by a Human would not disagree with the edict of the Lord granting Man dominion over the World. In fact, it could reinforce it by giving Humanity a power great enough to guard it against the Fallen, yet not enough to challenge God. The Lunarians are the height of hubris, seeing themselves above the Lord, and would use that power to challenge Him. The Youkai would use that power for vengeance as you said. The Oni would see the Strong tyrannize the weak and keep them in bondage. Even my allies could be tempted by its potency. I have neither want nor need of this power beyond ensuring it is not used for evil. Let me absorb it, that on my death it may return to God and Gensokyo still be preserved.
>> No. 147877
[x] Refuse.
-[x] "I am not choosing your side, nor am I choosing Shinki. I just want Gensokyo back to the way it used to be, I have no plans against the outside world.
>> No. 147886
>>147857
The implication is that if he does things normally, it'll mean the same shit will happen again down the line, the whole recreating non-sense. At this point I don't think the MC wants that.

Sariel thinks the plan in itself could be twisted by Shinki into her own ends.
>> No. 147893
File 131908635380.jpg - (67.31KB , 849x599 , sariel3.jpg ) [iqdb]
147893
“Could I absorb the Dragon while still siding with God? Certainly, having the power of the Dragon be contained by a Human would not disagree with the edict of the Lord granting Man dominion over the World. In fact, it could reinforce it by giving Humanity a power great enough to guard it against the Fallen, yet not enough to challenge God. The Lunarians are the height of hubris, seeing themselves above the Lord, and would use that power to challenge Him. The Youkai would use that power for vengeance as you said. The Oni would see the Strong tyrannize the weak and keep them in bondage. Even my allies could be tempted by its potency. I have neither want nor need of this power beyond ensuring it is not used for evil. Let me absorb it, that on my death it may return to God and Gensokyo still be preserved.”

Sariel looks at you funnily before replying “I see your point, human but there’s a flaw with your reasoning. If you absorb that power, you will lose your humanity. You will become a god. Do you know why the Dragon never shows himself all this time? That’s because every time he uses his power, he will go to a deep slumber, only to be awoken for the next creation. His power of creation can only create a non-permanent world. Gensokyo will perish without it. You will never return to your old life again once you’ve taken that path.”

“Then, why doesn’t the Dragon just recreate Gensokyo without this ‘game’ of his? There’s no need to change Gensokyo’s natural laws, right?” you asked.

“That’s because the Dragon thinks that it is just for him not to decide the nature of Gensokyo by himself. The Lunarians, the monk, the celestial, the oni, the tengu, the fairies, all of them are residents of Gensokyo. They have the right to decide its future. So, he creates this ‘game’ of his to do so. If you become the new Dragon, would you just selfishly decide how Gensokyo should be? If so, then you’re no different from those Reason holders.” said Sariel while pointing her wand towards you. “Now, if you want to go back to your ordinary life, I suggest that you forget about absorbing the Dragon. Help that shrine maiden to bring back Gensokyo ruled by her Spell Card rule. There’s no other way.”

“If I do as you suggested, would you help me?” you asked. Sariel closes her eyes for a moment before answering “Yes, I will help you. God has granted me permission to do so.”

What will you do?
[ ] Agree with Sariel’s suggestion
[ ] Insist with your original plan to absorb the Dragon and prevent the natural laws of Gensokyo to be changed ever again
[ ] Ask a question (write-in)

Warning : This is a routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 147894
[x] Refuse
[x] "Reimu has an extreme phobia of change. Her world is one where everything is exactly the same as it is, and it will never change. If I became the Dragon, if the residents would go this apeshit, I'd make the choices myself. Think of it as selfishness if it makes you sleep at night."

Seriously, We got a crazy mother fucker who wants brainwash, another one who wants something 'perfect', and one who wants everything to stay the way it is. None of them are good.
>> No. 147897
I'm conflicted about the votes. Part of me just wants to point out all the fallacies and flaws with everyone's plans, then go home.

But it appears that isn't an option, so;

[x] Refuse her offer.
>> No. 147900
>>147897
The good ole 'This is stupid & every last one of you are stupid. I've had enough of this shit. I'm going home.'

Shame that never works.
>> No. 147910
[x] "I need some time to think about it. so much has happened so quickly I barley kept up and now I'm forced to choose the fate of gensokyo or even more. I have questions you can't answer. questions for Yukari, and for the dragon. until they are answered, I withhold my decision."

I think we should stay neutral until we hear more info. Sariel's deal is good but as mentioned to Yuugi fiends have died to get us this far and all we know of this war is from Sariel who's likely biased.

That and Yukari has likely been hiding true motives we now have the info to try and unravel. I would recommend treating her as Shinki's ally until further notice
>> No. 147914
[x] "I need some time to think about it. so much has happened so quickly I barely kept up and now I'm forced to choose the fate of gensokyo or even more. I have questions you can't answer. Questions for Yukari, and for the dragon. until they are answered, I withhold my decision."
>> No. 147919
I think this is making us decide between normal neutral (life goes back to the way it was with something else happening in the future) or what shapes like the true demon ending.

[x] "What do you know of the Hermit, Kasen? It was her that originally suggested this plan to me."

Time to find out more about her.
>> No. 147940
File 131915284552.jpg - (60.85KB , 600x600 , kasen.jpg ) [iqdb]
147940
"What do you know of the Hermit, Kasen? It was her that originally suggested this plan to me." you asked Sariel.

“Ah, her. She didn’t know anything at all. This creation is a necessity, not just a whim of the Dragon God. So, why can’t you just abandon her plan? It’s for your own good, you know.” answered Sariel.

“I don’t know. I… can’t just betray her like this. She had sacrificed her life for me.” you said while looking away from Sariel. “She can still be revived, you know. Her Magatsuhi is still in that celestial’s Reason God’s body. If you kill it, it will be released and you can revive her using a Revival Bead.” replied Sariel with a smile. “What? Really?” you asked Sariel with a hopeful look. “Yes, angels never lie, human.”
What will you do?
[ ] Agree with Sariel’s suggestion
[ ] Insist with your original plan to absorb the Dragon and prevent the natural laws of Gensokyo to be changed ever again
[ ] Revive Kasen first before deciding what to do
[ ] Ask a question (write-in)

Warning : This is a routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 147941
[X] Insist with your original plan to absorb the Dragon and prevent the natural laws of Gensokyo to be changed ever again

Need to stop withe delaying and pussy footing. OUR COMRADES NEED US IN THE FIGHT! TO BATTLE!
>> No. 147943
[x] Revive Kasen first before deciding what to do.

I want to find out the truth from Kasen's mouth before making my final choice.
>> No. 147946
[X] Revive Kasen first before deciding what to do.

Lets hold off the route lock for as long as possible. And besides, we still have three Pretender Gods to kill.
>> No. 147947
>>147944
>>147945
>>147946

Damn out of memory glitch...
>> No. 147948
[X] Revive Kasen first before deciding what to do.
>> No. 147950
[x] Revive Kasen first before deciding what to do
>> No. 147963
File 131917927157.jpg - (253.94KB , 576x896 , satori&koishi.jpg ) [iqdb]
147963
“I’m sorry. I can’t decide now. I’ll like to hear what Kasen has to say before giving my decision.” you answered Sariel. She looks disappointed by your answer. Before she can reply, a girl with wavy, grey-greenish short hair and dark green eyes appears from behind the room. She wears a black hat with a yellow ribbon around it. A closed, dark blue "third eye" is positioned over her heart, with cords wrapped around her torso and attached to each of her ankles. She wears an orange shirt with diamond-like blue buttons and dark green collar. Her skirt is also green with a faint flowery pattern, but a lot lighter. You suspect that this girl is related to Satori because she also has that “third eye” thing with her.

She flies towards Satori and says “Sister! I’ve found it! I’ve found where the oni’s Reason God is located!”

Satori turns towards her and says “Good work, Koishi. Have you told Eirin yet?”

“Yes! Now she’s mobilizing the Lunarians to attack it!” answered the girl called Koishi chirpily. Satori looks at Yuugi, a smug smile on her face, and says “You hear that, oni? Soon, we will defeat you and your Reason God and eventually that celestial’s Reason God, too. Gensokyo shall be ruled by serenity and harmony. Your kind shall cease their rambunctious ways and life in harmony with everyone else in Gensokyo!”

Yuugi answers her taunt with a furious voice, “YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO ME, YOU COWARDLY BITCH! YOU KILL ALL MY PEOPLE IN THE ANCIENT CITY JUST FOR THIS ‘HARMONY’ OF YOURS! YOU’RE JUST A BIG HYPOCRITE!” Yuugi punches the floor, making a big hole right underneath you and her. You fall down to the floor below. Because of that, you and Yuugi are free from the gravity generated by the Lunarians’ machine. Satori and Koishi fly towards you and Yuugi. “You’re just like the others, don’t you?” said Satori, her voice soothed with anger. “You and your kind hate us just because we can read your minds. Everytime we went to the Ancient City, they always say ‘Hey, watch out! It’s those creepy girls again. They say that they’re mind readers. They will read your brain and find out your deepest secret.’ They look at us with suspicion, fear, and disgust all at once. Eventually, my sister can’t take it anymore and closes her own Third Eye. She seals herself entirely from others. She might look like that she’s always smiling but inside she’s hurt, hurt because of your rejection. I won’t allow this to happen to anyone else. We shall create a Gensokyo where no one shall reject others!”

“Before you do your battle, I will announce that I, Sariel, will not intervene for anyone. Human, I can no longer help you because you haven’t made a decision. You’re on your own now.” Before you can say anything, Sariel disappears in a blinding light.

Boss Battle vs Satori Komeiji and Koishi Komeiji (Write-in for strategy)
>> No. 147964
So Yuugi's our ally in this battle?

Well the first thing is to find a way to cancel out the sister's mind affecting/reading abilities as that's what will give them the edge. Perhaps some taunts regarding what it'd be like to hear only one type of thoughts at all times (attempting some psychological warfare)

I'm just giving suggestions as I don't have a solid attack plan at the moment.
>> No. 147965
Oh course no one will be able to reject you Satori, as everyone will be mindless automatons, including you.

Alright, Koishi and Satori won't be able to last long against Yuugi in close combat, so we need to get her close enough to tear them apart. We should also go after Koishi first as well, an invisible enemy will be really hard to beat.

Quick thinking and acting on those thoughts as soon as possible will help here, as Satori will read our minds to counter us and Yuugi.
>> No. 147966
I suggest a rapid, and sudden tactical advance.







Directly away from the enemy. In all seriousness, we should probably let Yuugi do the heavy lifting, while we flit around with hit and run attacks.

[X] Make hit and run attacks while letting Yuugi make frontal assaults. Do your best to keep them constantly off balance and unprepared for either one of you. Especially try to seperate them and finish them off that way.
>> No. 147968
>>147965
yeah once their abilities are nufflied or dealt with, combat should be pretty simple as they can't take many hits, though Satori's ability to duplicate spell cards/attacks might be an issue. Too bad Cirno didn't give us the ability to empty our minds (thus causing Satori's mindread to backfire).

I do wonder if Dai'll ever get saved at this rate.
>> No. 147969
[X]Exploit Illusionary Dominance to physically haul Yuugi into punching distance. Even if the twins can read your brains, they can't stop what they're not fast enough to react to properly. And speaking of their mind-reading propensities, here's a (weaponizable) thought...

[X]Nobody rejecting you, huh? Sounds all right if you don't mind nobody accepting you, either. Because nobody will - they'll just smile and nod and go on living their empty little lives with their empty little heads, never even remembering what a friend is. You think you're going to find fulfilment being a brainwashed cog in a machine? Don't kid yourself - the price of never feeling pain is never feeling joy, either. Silence only truly happens in a vacuum, Satori.
>> No. 147971
File 131920147358.jpg - (28.74KB , 169x169 , GoMSigil-Koishi.jpg ) [iqdb]
147971
“Damn you, Sariel!” you cursed at the air where Sariel used to be.

“You won’t escape, human! I shall make you relive your most terrible memories! Recollection, Terrifying Hypnotism!” A bright purple light shines towards you from Satori’s third eye. Suddenly, the scenery around you changes.

You see in front of you Cirno’s body. She has blood all over her body. “No, this is just an illusion. It’s that girl’s power. I musn’t be tricked by this.” you reassure yourself.

“Why… why do you kill me?”

“That voice… no, it couldn’t be!” You take a closer look at Cirno’s body. Suddenly, her hand reaches out towards you and grabs you in the arm. “Why… why do you kill me? Why do you betray me? Aren’t you… my friend?” You look at her in the eye. You notice that she’s crying.

“No, I didn’t kill you! It was Ran! I will never think of doing such a thing!” You are quite shaken by her question. That face… that expression… it’s like you’re seeing the real thing. “No, this is not real! I… I musn’t get carried away like this!”

You pull your arm from her hand only for her to tighten her grip at it. “Please don’t go. Stay here with me. Lay down and rest with me.” said her with a sad face. “No, I… I can’t. I still have something to do first.” you replied with a shaky voice. “Do you hate me?”

Hearing that question, you just can’t answer no to her request. You lay down beside her. She snuggles upon your body and says to you “Yay, we’re friends after all! Now we can live together forever and ever.” Before you can respond, she raises her hand and creates an icicle on it. “No, Cirno. Don’t…” Luckily, you manage to roll your body out of her reach so that she only hits your arm. “Arghhh!” you let out a roar of pain. She pulls the icicle from your arm and prepares to stab you again. But, before she can do so, you feel a mindblowing punch hitting you in the head.
“Wake up, you idiot! You almost killed yourself with that ice!” You notice that your other hand is holding an icicle smeared by your own blood. You realize that you’ve almost been tricked by Satori to commit suicide by your own volition. “Damn it! How dare you play with my memories like that! Yuugi, let’s do our combination attack! Illusionary Dominance!” you shouted.

“Wha.. what combination…” Before Yuugi could finish her sentence, you swoop her off from the ground and carry her towards Satori. “You… I see your mind. That technique won’t work on me. Recollection, Illusionary Dominance!” She flies away from you with a speed that’s almost rivals your own. But, before she can escape, you throw Yuugi towards her and shout “Kick her ass, Yuugi!”

“Nice thinking, boy! Four Devas Arcanum, Knock Out In Three Steps!” Yuugi somehow jumps on the air towards Satori and punches her to the floor. Before she hits the floor, Yuugi jumps again towards her back and punches her again, raising her towards the ceiling. Then, Yuugi delivers the finishing blow by jumping towards her and kicks her in the face, throwing her to the ground. With her immense strength, Satori’s body breaks through several floors before finally stays put in the ground.

“No, Sister! What have you done to my sister!” Koishi suddenly appears beside you and chokes you with her hand. She whispers to you “Philosophy of A Hated Person!” She loses her grip towards you and falls down to the floor.

Suddenly, you lose all control over your body. You can’t think nor feel anything at all. “Now, your body is controlled subconsciously. Since I can control the subconscious, I can control your body. Now, let’s see what we can do, hmm? Instinct, Release of the Id!”

You can only hear as your mouth shouts “Illusionary Dominance!” You fly towards Yuugi with your fists clenched in your hands. You send a flurry of punches towards Yuugi. At first, she manages to block your punches but eventually she slips and one of your punches hits her. While she’s being staggered, you manage to connect multiple punches to her body before she retreats.

“Coward! Release him from your control at once!” shouted Yuugi. You say, “Ha! That’s what you get for attacking my sister like that! You can’t attack him, can you? Just give up and let me kill you! Frost, Sarutahiko’s Guidance!”

You charge towards Yuugi and hit her with your icy punch, freezing her in her place. Then, you look her in the eye and say “Lunatic Red Eyes!” Yuugi holds her head as if she’s in great pain. You use this chance to choke her. Koishi’s voice inside you says “Philosophy of A Hated Person!”

Koishi returns the control of your body to you. Quickly, you run away from Yuugi to assess the situation. Then, Yuugi says “Hehehe. This body is now mine. I can feel an immense power flowing throughout this body. Human, I shall avenge my sister’s death. Prepare to die!”

Boss Battle vs Possessed Yuugi (write-in for strategy)
>> No. 147973
[x] Use Risen's power to make Yuggi see an illusion of yourself where Satori is. With any luck she'll attack on instinct and hit Satori, the shock of which may shake Koishi's control(use more to keep her Yuggi busy if needed). Then if you can't see Koishi then cover the floor with snow to trace her. If this leaves no footprints then she's airborne, summon a big tornado to hit the entire tower. If all else fails finish off Satori/drain her to draw her out.

Psychological warfare at it's finest.
>> No. 147976
And this is why I wanted to get rid of Koishi first.

[X] Use Risen's power to make Yuugi see an illusion of yourself where Satori is. With any luck she'll attack on instinct and hit Satori, the shock of which may shake Koishi's control(use more to keep her Yuugi busy if needed). Then if you can't see Koishi then cover the floor with snow to trace her. If this leaves no footprints then she's airborne, summon a big tornado to hit the entire tower. If all else fails finish off Satori/drain her to draw her out.
>> No. 147978
>>147976
You fixed one type and left another.

[X] Use Reisen's power to make Yuugi see an illusion of yourself where Satori is. With any luck she'll attack on instinct and hit Satori, the shock of which may shake Koishi's control(use more to keep her Yuugi busy if needed). Then if you can't see Koishi then cover the floor with snow to trace her. If this leaves no footprints then she's airborne, summon a big tornado to hit the entire tower. If all else fails finish off Satori/drain her to draw her out.
>> No. 147979
[X] Use Reisen's power to make Yuugi see an illusion of yourself where Satori is. With any luck she'll attack on instinct and hit Satori, the shock of which may shake Koishi's control(use more to keep her Yuugi busy if needed). Then if you can't see Koishi then cover the floor with snow to trace her. If this leaves no footprints then she's airborne, summon a big tornado to hit the entire tower. If all else fails finish off Satori/drain her to draw her out.
Then typos.
>> No. 147993
File 131926262969.jpg - (329.04KB , 1024x768 , dai.jpg ) [iqdb]
147993
Damn that girl! You’re now in a tough position. You can’t just harm Yuugi. You decide to change your tactics in fighting her.

You fly towards Satori’s body below. Yuugi soon follows you and says “What are you planning to do with my sister? Get away from her! Shackles Sign, Shackles a Criminal Can't Take Off!”

Yuugi extends her chains towards you. You counter her by declaring “Lunatic Red Eyes!”. You emit a bright red light from your eyes, blinding Yuugi for a moment. “What? Where did you go?” After the light subsides, Yuugi sees you lying on the ground. In a moment of triumph, she declares “Hah. There you are. Feat of Strength, Storm on Mt.Ooe!” She unleashes a barrage of danmaku towards your spot, exploding your body into millions of pieces. “That’s what you get for beating my sister!” gloated Yuugi.

But then, you appear behind her and say “Really now? That wasn’t me whom you just blown up. That was your own sister.”

Yuugi looks at you and at where your body used to be. She then realizes what she has done. “No! No! No! But… I… No!”

“Now’s your chance, Yuugi! Kick her out of your body!” you shouted. Yuugi’s body begins to shake violently as if she’s fighting with herself. Then, you decide that it’s the perfect moment to finish this once and for all. You rush towards Koishi’s unconscious body. Then, you create an icicle in your hand and drive it through her third eye. For good measure, you drive another icicle towards her heart. Koishi’s body lets out a terrifying scream before succumbing to her death.

After checking out on Yuugi, who’s already regained control of her body, you absorb both Satori and Koishi’s Magatsuhi.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! You get Satori and Koishi’s powers!

Satori’s powers
Ability to read minds. Can copy an enemy’s attack but you only get a weaker version of it. Can make your enemy relive their most terrible memories.

Koishi’s powers
“Subterranean Rose” = you lose your consciousness and in exchange your body is now controlled by your subconscious which you can control by two basic modes:
“Instinct, Release of the Id” = Offensive mode. You will gain a boost to all your attacks but in exchange your defense will be weakened. You will attack your enemy relentlessly, not caring about your friends or yourself.
“Suppression, Super Ego” = Defensive mode. You will gain a boost to your defense but in exchange your attacks will be weakened. You will strive to evade all of the enemy’s attack and to protect your friends above yourself.

“Philosophy of A Hated Person” = you can control your enemy’s subconscious if you can get very close to them. You will lose the control of your own body, so this technique is very risky because the enemy can easily kill you by just killing your body. Your body and the body of the enemy that you’re possessing can’t be too much further apart from each other or else you will lose control of that body.

You can slip into a state of Mu which makes you virtually unnoticeable by everyone around you. They can only detect you if they touch you or if they actively search for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“What will you do now?” asked Yuugi. “For me, I’m returning to my base. Those Lunarians are attacking it, remember? So, see ya.” Yuugi punches the wall nearby and flies through the hole that she just created.

You fly towards Dai’s cage. You notice that she’s still sleeping soundly in there. You are glad that she’s not hurt at all. You gently cut through the rope hanging it in mid-air and you bring it down to the floor. You notice that the cage is locked tight. You see that there’s a panel with numbers on the bottom side of it. Then, you see Dai waking up inside the cage.

Dai notices you and starts knocking on the glass cage. She seems to be saying something but you can’t hear anything. You think that the glass must be soundproof or something. You point your fingers towards the panel, hopefully noticing Dai that you’re asking for the code. Dai replies by shaking her head obviously signaling that she doesn’t know the code. You’re screwed, or so you think to yourself. But, you remember that you have Satori’s essence inside you. Maybe if you dig deep in her memory, you could come up with the code. You concentrate as hard as you can and finally you succeed in getting the code. You enter the code into the panel and the glass cage unlocks itself.

Dal jumps out towards you and hugs you in joy. “Thank you, Mister for rescuing me. It was so scary being alone. I thought… I thought that I’ll spend the rest of my life locked in that cage.” said Daiyousei happily.

“Alright, alright, that’s enough. We need to get out from here as soon as we can.” you replied, blushing a bit because of her affection towards you. “Where should we go, Mister?” asked Dai.

You realize that you haven’t think about what you’re going to do after rescuing Dai. “Well, I haven’t thought of that. We’ll just go to the bottom floor first.”

At the bottom floor, you see that there’s a teleporter, but this one is quite different from the others that you’ve seen before. It’s larger and it could at least carry 15 to 20 people at once. Its monitor has the number 200, 250, and 300. What should you do?

[ ] Follow Yuugi towards the Youkai Mountain Army’s base
[ ] Use the teleporter
-[ ] Floor 200
-[ ] Floor 250
-[ ] Floor 300
>> No. 147994
[X] Use the teleporter

Onwards and upwards, comrades!

Forgot who's on which floor.
>> No. 147995
[x] Use the teleporter
-[x] Floor 200

Youmu is at 225 and Yuyuko is at 239, so we should work our way up.
>> No. 147996
[x] Use the teleporter
-[x] Floor 200

Time to regroup and perhaps find out more about the dragon absorption plan.
>> No. 147997
[x] Use the teleporter
-[x] Floor 200

As the other anon put it, work our way up.
>> No. 147999
File 131927603759.jpg - (30.09KB , 162x229 , GoMSigil-Eirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
147999
“Dai, let’s go to floor 200. If I remember correctly, that’s where Eientei is. It should be abandoned now because the Lunarians are attacking the Youkai Mountain army at full force.” you said.

“Alright, whatever you say, Mister!” said Dai excitedly. You press the number “200” on the monitor and step on the teleporter. Dai follows you closely while holding your hand. Then, a red light envelops you.

You arrive at a Japanese-styled room. You notice that there’s also a teleporter there. It seems that this kind of teleporter is two-way. You look around at your surroundings before realizing that you’re inside Eientei now. Luckily, nobody seems to be here.

You search around the mansion, hoping to find some kind of clue of the whereabouts of their Reason God. Along the way, you find a suspicious box on one of the rooms. Its surface is covered in strange runes that you couldn’t understand. “I don’t think you should open that, Mister.” said Dai. “That box gives me the creeps.”

You decide to hold on to it for the moment. You continue your search around Eientei. Then, you find a suspicious staircase in one of the rooms. It’s totally out of place with the rest of the building. You think that this might be the staircase to ascend towards the next floor of the tower.

What will you do?
[ ] Ascend the staircase
[ ] Return to the teleporter and choose a different destination (Floor 250 or Floor 300)
About the box
[ ] Open it. There’s probably something worthwhile inside
[ ] Don’t open it and carry it with you. It’s probably booby trapped by those Lunarians. You think that it’s better to wait for an expert opinion before doing anything with it
>> No. 148000
Now that we have Satori's and Koishi's powers, we can now enter MAXIMUM OVERTROLL! I suggest Tenshi as our first target. To bad we didn't find out where the Pretender Gods were hiding out from Koishi though.

[X] Use the teleporter
-[X] Floor 200

I just hope Yuka's doing okay, seeing as she started at the lowest part of the tower.
>> No. 148001
[x] Ascend the staircase alone and scout it out.
-[x]With state of Mu active.

About the box
[x] Don’t open it and carry it with you. It’s probably booby trapped by those Lunarians. You think that it’s better to wait for an expert opinion before doing anything with it
>> No. 148003
[x] Ascend the staircase alone and scout it out.
-[x]With state of Mu active.
[x] Don’t open it and carry it with you. It’s probably booby trapped by those Lunarians. You think that it’s better to wait for an expert opinion before doing anything with it.
>State of Mu
Neat.
>> No. 148005
File 131929356398.jpg - (1.88MB , 2135x3037 , nazrinshou.jpg ) [iqdb]
148005
“Alright, Dai. Stay here. I’ll scout ahead. Don’t worry. I got a new power which makes me unnoticeable by everyone.” you said. “Be careful! Please don’t take too long. I don’t want to be left alone again.” said Dai worriedly.

You turn into a state of Mu by Koishi’s power and ascend the stair. You arrive at a large dark room, only lit by the flow of Magatsuhi on the walls. “There’s nobody here. This floor hasn’t been changed like the others. Maybe they’re on the higher floors.”

You search around the floor for the staircase to the next level. In the end, you find a large spiral staircase, reaching out seemingly infinitely to the ceiling that you can’t see. Before you can climb it, you hear a vague sound coming from above you.

“So, the Lunarians have already mobilized.” said a gruff, rough voice. “Yes, Master. Now we can rest easily, knowing that our Reason God won’t get attacked anytime soon.” said the other voice, this one is cute and high-pitched. “Do not let your guard down, Nazrin. There’s still Reimu and her friends. Remember that she’s just attacked us, with the help of that ghost. Luckily, we managed to keep her away with Nue’s power.”

What will you do?
[ ] Fly toward the voice
[ ] Retreat and get Daiyousei before going forward
[ ] Retreat and take the teleporter instead (floor 250 or floor 300
>> No. 148007
[X] Retreat and get Daiyousei before going forward
I smell a boss fight.
>> No. 148009
[X]Tell Diayoshi to hide while you sneak behind them in a state of Mu, read their minds for anything useful(providing this doesn't cancel Mu). If there s little hope of betrayal from them, slit their throats with an icicle knife and drain them.

By the way does draining them make their corpse disappear or not? for future reference.
>> No. 148010
[x] Retreat and take the teleporter instead (floor 250)

We should try we grouping before trying to attack them as we don't know the real amount of girls/combat power there. We've gotten our bit of information.

We're still carrying that box, right?
>> No. 148013
>>148009

Seeing as every time this had happened it's been stated that the body turns to dust, I'd say yes.
>> No. 148032
>>148009
>diayoshi

For fucks sake there's a spellcheck for a reason.
[X] Retreat and get Daiyousei before going forward
>> No. 148033
>>148032
Do you really think MC and Dai can take on Shou, Nazrin, Nue, and whoever we don't know about?
>> No. 148039
File 131937088595.jpg - (1.44MB , 1600x1080 , nazrinshou2.jpg ) [iqdb]
148039
You decide to get Daiyousei first before continuing. You return to the room where you came from and descend the stair.

“Hey, Dai. We got company. There’s two people on the floor above us.” you said after returning to Daiyousei. “Hah… hmm… what should we do? I… I’m not good at fighting…” replied Dai with a shaky voice. “Just stay behind me and don’t make any unnecessary noise.” you reassured her.

Together, you ascend the stairs again. But, when you arrive in the room above, there’s already somebody waiting for you. “Oh, so you’re the guy that killed Satori and Koishi, huh? Let me introduce myself. I’m Shou Toramaru. I'm the representative of Bishamonten, a devotee of Hijiri's creed. I can’t let you get pass this place.” said the blonde-haired girl carrying a pagoda with her. She’s accompanied by what you assume is a mouse youkai, judging from her ears. She carries what you think is a dowsing rod on both of her hands. “This one is Nazrin, my loyal underling.” said her while patting her head.

“Wait, how do you know I’m here? I’m supposed to be undetectable with that Koishi girl’s power.” you asked. “It’s simple. Don’t you remember that your blood has been infused by a detector? We can monitor your movement anytime and anywhere we want.” replied her with a smile. “Crap, I totally forgot about that.” you think to yourself. “Now, let me ask you. Why do you oppose us? Why do you reject Hijiri’s plan for an ideal Gensokyo?” said her with a harsh face.

“I don’t want a Gensokyo where everyone is controlled and brainwashed to be ‘good’ to each other! Gensokyo is fine as it is! I won’t let you or anyone else to change it!” you shouted.

“You don’t understand, human. Hijiri desires a world where humans and youkai are equal under the light of Buddha. Buddha teaches us that to achieve happiness; one must forgo all their desires and live in one with the world. That is what we called Nirvana. Hijiri shall bring Nirvana to everyone in Gensokyo and a human blinded by his desires like you shall not stop us!” replied her sternly.

“I don’t want any of this ‘Nirvana’ of yours! Don’t force your ideal to others!” you said angrily.

“So be it, Human! Witness the light of Dharma and bow down before this pagoda of Bishamonten!”

What will you do?
[ ] Fight them (Write-in for strategy)
[ ] Run away to the teleporter (Floor 250 or Floor 300)
>> No. 148040
[x] Use mind reading to find out more about the detector (how precise it is and how quickly they can check it) and to see if they have any bad memories that involve them fighting, if so then use Terrible Recollection to make them relive that day and hopefully fight each other long enough for a sneak attack.
Should this fail/wear off use speed and illusion confuse them while you use hit and run tactics to wear hem down. If reinforcements come then run for the teleporter and go to floor 250 and fill the entry way with ice spikes.
>> No. 148041
[x] Take Nazrin hostage, be on the lookout for anyone trying to do a sneak-attack.
-[x] "I dont want to fight you. Just let me get to the teleporter and no one dies."

Or we could just kill them all: Anon's choice really.
>> No. 148042
>>148041
Nice idea but how do you plan on doing that? Mu fails when their looking for you and we have to catch her in a way that she can't escape and Shou can't just stab us or throw a curvy laser our way. For all the trouble it is we may as well just fight them or outrun them (we still have Aya speed).
>> No. 148043
[X]Attack Directly while Dai heals us
Pretty simple really.
>> No. 148047
[X] Activate red eyes to confuse them for a second.
[X] Illusioanry dominance to get behind Shou.
[X] Mind control Shou and make her tackle Nazrin.
[X] Freeze them both in place.
[X] Read their minds at your leisure.
[X] Activate Instinct, Release of the Id.
[X] Perfect freeze the entire room into a block of ice and slowly absorb their Magatsuhi as they drift off into death in eachother's arms.

OR

-[x] "I dont want to fight you. Just let me get to the teleporter and no one dies."
>> No. 148049
[x] Run away to the teleporter (Floor 250)

>Fighting 2-3 bosses with only two people
Classic /th/
>> No. 148050
File 131942568573.jpg - (145.95KB , 627x353 , stop posting.jpg ) [iqdb]
148050
>>148049

We just beat 2 bosses at the same time with only two people not even 5 updates ago.

At least take a moment to think about what you're posting before you hit the reply button.
>> No. 148052
>>148050
>Implying two sisters reliant on their mind abilities are stronger than a war god avatar and her assistant and maybe a shapeshifter on top of that.

Don't forget we had an Oni's help in doing so.
>> No. 148053
File 131943248755.png - (139.58KB , 500x333 , are you fucking serious.png ) [iqdb]
148053
>>148052
Yet at the same time we fought the Oni.
So basically we fought two people, one of which can read our tactics ahead before we can use them, another that can manipulate our minds, And someone who could lift a mountain with their pinky finger, and beat every single one with little to no battledamage to boot.
>> No. 148054
>>148053
The tactic used against Koishi-posessed Yuugi only worked because we were taking advantage of the situation. I doubt Shou and Nazrin would be that sloppy, not with them being the last line of defense of their reason god.
>> No. 148056
File 131945122373.png - (281.91KB , 800x600 , Nazrin.png ) [iqdb]
148056
“Hell no! Lunatic Red Eyes!” You use your eyes to blind them for a moment and sneak behind them. You grab Shou’s neck and say “Philosophy of A Hated Person!” You feel your consciousness travel to Shou’s body. It seems that you have succeeded in controlling her.

Quickly, you use your spear to stab Nazrin but she manages to avoid your attack. “What… you… you are controlling her, aren’t you?” said Nazrin. You don’t answer her question. Instead, you dig deep into Shou’s memory to find more about the detector that’s in your body. You find out that Eirin has already put sensors everywhere at the floors near their Reason God. Wait, where’s their Reason God? You dig deeper and find that their Reason God is Ahriman. He’s located in Floor 223. Great! What about the oni’s Reason God? They should already know where it is located. You dig deeper again but before you get the information a voice calls out to you. “Who dares defile my servant’s mind? Begone wretched being!” You feel that your consciousness is knocked out of Shou’s body and return into your own.

After you’re awake, you see that Nazrin is now holding Dai and pointing her dowsing rod towards her neck. “Don’t move or I’ll kill this girl!” shouted her angrily. Shou is kneeling on her spear, obviously still recovering from your mind-control.

What will you do?
[ ] Attempt to save Dai (write-in)
[ ] Follow Nazrin’s orders
>> No. 148058
[x] Use Lunatic Red Eyes on Nazrin to give her the illusion that you are not moving.
-[x] Save Dai and kill both Nazrin and Shou.
>> No. 148059
[x] Use Lunatic Red Eyes on Nazrin to give her the illusion that you are not moving.
-[x] Save Dai and kill both Nazrin and Shou.
This works.
>> No. 148060
[x] Don't move, but instead search Nazrin's mind for anything that can be turned against her or make her hesitate. Use recollection if necessary.

Lunatic red is obvious when used (the moment of blindness), she may take that as cue to kill Dai. however there is no way for her to tell if her mind is being read.
>> No. 148063
[x] Don't move, but instead search Nazrin's mind for anything that can be turned against her or make her hesitate. Use recollection if necessary.

Good idea.
>> No. 148098
[x] Don't move, but instead search Nazrin's mind for anything that can be turned against her or make her hesitate. Use recollection if necessary.
-[x]Try hiding it via small talk.
>> No. 148111
File 131953802767.jpg - (80.11KB , 600x504 , Keine.jpg ) [iqdb]
148111
You stay where you are, not wanting to provoke Nazrin. You try to read her mind while you distract her by talking with her.

“Wait, don’t kill her! I’m sure we can come up with an understanding.”

“Yeah, right! You try to possess my master and now you try to negotiate with us? Hah! You’re just looking for an opportunity to use your mind power, aren’t you?” said Nazrin while looking at you suspiciously.

“N… no! Really, I’m honest with this! How about you release her and we’ll go back to where we came from, never to disturb you again!” you replied frantically.

“No, don’t release her!” The voice comes from Shou who’s already standing in her knees behind you. She points out her spear towards you and says “What’s your last word, human? I’ll kill you right now so you won’t be able to interfere with Hijiri’s plan!”

Before you can answer, a flame comes out behind Nazrin and burns her tail. “Aaaah! My tail! My tail’s burning!” She runs away from Dai, screaming as she tries to douse her tail. Quickly, you run towards Dai.

“Hahaha! See, that was pretty funny!” The laughter comes from Mokou who just arrives from the stairs. You also see Keine and Yuuka with her. “My, my. We’ve arrived just in time, haven’t we?” said Yuuka while smiling mischievously. “It seems like it. What were you thinking, trying to go to the enemy stronghold with just two people?” said Keine angrily. You realize that you’ve made a foolish mistake. “I’m sorry. I didn’t think this through.” you replied in shame. “Seriously! How do you even survive for this long? Do you know how worried I am since you’ve disappeared that day? If not for Mokou, I’ll…”

“That’s enough, Keine. Save the lectures for later. We have a battle to do now.” interjected Yuuka.

Seeing their situation now, Shou says “Damn! We’re outnumbered! Nazrin, let’s regroup with the others first!”

Both of them fly towards the spiral staircase that you’ve just been into. “Hey, get back here!” shouted Mokou. She tries to chase them but she’s stopped by Keine. “No, don’t. They probably are leading us to a trap. It will be better for us if we try to find Reimu first. I’m not sure that our powers alone will suffice to take them all, especially their Reason God. She should be near Floor 250 right now.”

What will you do?
[ ] Support Mokou and chase them down
[ ] Support Keine and look for Reimu first
>> No. 148112
[x]Chase if you can still see them and aim to cut them off, otherwise regroup with Reimu's group.

While we can easily outfly them we don't know what we are getting into so we shouldn't go too far.
>> No. 148114
[x] Support Keine and look for Reimu first.

Rushing in heedlessly got us into one mess, we don't need it getting us into another.

We may have some power, but expecting it to win the battle by itself is just stupid, especially when dealing with a faction that's fond of clever tricks.
>> No. 148119
[X] Support Keine and look for Reimu first

Works for me~!
>> No. 148123
[X] Support Keine and look for Reimu first.
>> No. 148128
[X] Support Keine and look for Reimu first.
Enough semi-suicidal actions for today.
>> No. 148131
File 131959094938.jpg - (8.53KB , 192x263 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
148131
“Let them go, Mokou. We need to regroup first.” you said. “Fine. We’ll better hurry, then. I’ve still got a bone to pick with those Lunarians.” replied her angrily.

“Dai, are you okay?” you asked. “Yes, I’m fine. Sorry for being a burden to you.” replied Dai with a sad face. “No, you’re not a burden. We’re all friends here. You shouldn’t blame yourself for this. It’s my fault.” you replied.

“Alright, enough talking. We better get moving. Reimu probably needs our help now.” interjected Keine. Before you leave, you suddenly remember that you’re still carrying the mysterious box. “Wait! I have a box here, left behind at Eientei. Could you take a look at it?” You bring out the box and hand it over to Keine. She examines it closely for a while before saying “You’re lucky that you didn’t open this box earlier. This box is charmed with a spell that makes the people that open it get sucked inside except for the owner of the box. Inside the box is a space that’s as big as a galaxy. Maybe Eirin left it there to capture you.”

“Is there anything inside?” you asked her. “I think so, but there’s no way we can get it right now.” shrugged Keine. “Well ,now that everything’s been taken care of, let’s leave.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After arriving back at the giant teleporter, Keine says “This big one here is called a Terminal. Once you’ve been into one, you can teleport straight at them. Quite convenient, I must say so myself.”

You see at the monitor that there’s number 50 alongside the other floor numbers. “So, your base is at Floor 50?” you inferred. “Yes. It’s mostly a refuge for the humans that get captured by the onis though.” answered Keine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After you’ve arrived at Floor 250, you see Youmu walking back and forth at the front of the Terminal. She seems to be really bothered about something. Then, she notices you.

“Finally! What took you so long? Let’s go to my lady’s aid right now!” said Youmu enthusiastically. “Umm, what happened?” you asked, not knowing what’s going on. “Geez, I suppose I have to tell you the entire story from the very beginning. You see, when I first arrived here from the bottom floor, I arrived at some kind of maze. It turns out that it’s a maze created by that youkai, Nue. I managed to meet my mistress, Lady Yuyuko, on that maze. Eventually, we met with Reimu and Marisa after wandering for a while. They were also lost like us. Then, we managed to get out of the maze only to end up here. So, Reimu decides to go to the upper floors instead. They told me to stay here to tell you where they went. They went to Floor 300. Now that’s out of the way, let’s go.” Youmu quickly heads over to the terminal and teleports using the machine. “Hey, wait up! Geez, that girl sure is worried about her mistress!” said Keine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After catching up with Youmu, you and the others climb several staircases. You see that there’s marks of battle in the walls. There’s even a cracked wall which you assume was hit by a Master Spark from Marisa. After climbing for a while, you arrive at an enormous door. You sense a tremendous power inside. Slowly, you open the door.

Inside, you see Reimu and Marisa fighting against the giant whale that is unmistakably Noah. You remember how that whale kills Kasen. Inside the whale, there’s Tenshi who’s sitting inside the red egg that functions as Noah’s eye. “You, you murderer!” you shouted at her.

“Hahaha, so you have come at last, Human. Pity that you have no chance of avenging that friend of yours because you’ll never defeat me and my Reason God. Not even the almighty Shrine Maiden of Gensokyo, Reimu Hakurei, can defeat me. What are your chances, hmm?” mocked Tenshi.

“Shut up! I’ll kill you and that god of yours and revive Kasen!”

Boss Battle vs Vile Noah of Musubi (Write-in for strategy)
>> No. 148132
[x]Inquire about their past progress and adjust accordingly.

Reimu should know what works by now.
>> No. 148141
File 13196055734.jpg - (8.50KB , 251x201 , reimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
148141
“Where’s Lady Yuyuko?” shouted Youmu towards Reimu. “She’s dead. That whale absorbed her.” said Reimu coldly. “What? No! I… I’ve failed you again, Lady Yuyuko. I won’t let you get away this! Die by my sword, Celestial!”Youmu jumps towards Noah and unsheathes her swords. “Hell Realm Sword, 200 Yojana in 1 Slash!” Time seems to slow down as she charges her blade for her attack. She slashes at an unbelievable speed at Noah. But, her attacks backfired as when she hits Noah, the force of her attack returns to her and she gets thrown to the wall. “Pathetic! Noah, finish her off! Ziodyne!” shouted Tenshi gleefully. Noah roars and a lightning comes from the ceiling striking down towards Youmu. But, before it hits, Yuuka shields her with her parasol. “Nice try, Celestial! Now, how about you feel my power next?” Yuuka summons multiple vines covered with thorns from the floor. They wrap around Noah’s body, completely immobilizing him. “Is that all? Noah, Agidyne!” Noah roars and summons a burning meteor towards the vines. It burns them, making him able to free himself.

“Okay, listen up people!” shouted Reimu. “We can’t just attack haphazardly. We need strategy in order to win this fight. First, Keine! What’s the result of Akyuu’s research on Noah?” shouted Reimu.

“He can reflect any types of attack we throw at him except for one type only. He can change that type of attack by using Aurora.” replied Keine.

“What kinds of attacks does he have?” asked Reimu.

“He can protrude spikes around his body which can release red lightning towards the enemy. He can summon meteors, blizzards, whirlwinds, and thunderbolts. He can also use Dominate to forcefully extract and absorb Magatsuhi from the enemy and dispel any buffs or debuffs that we or him have.” explained Keine.

“Good job! Now we must make a strategy first! You there, have any ideas?” said Reimu while pointing her gohei towards you.

Write-in for strategy
>> No. 148142
>>148141
[x] "Try one of everything. Whatever works, everyone should switch to that and kill the fucker."

Do they know about the elements? If so, feel free to add in 'hit him with fire lightning ice and force' (i'm just going off the wiki)
>> No. 148153
[x]Observe his attacks: If he uses meteors, use Ice, if he uses Ice, use Elect, and so forth.

So it'd be

Fire:Ice
Ice:Elec
Elec:Force/wind
Force:Fire

I think the healing/buff/debuff comes without question.
>> No. 148154
>>148142

What about Almighty damage? My knowladge on the Shin Megami Tenshi series is rather poor, but I'm rather sure that there's such a thing as Almighty damage, which, while weaker than other attacks, there is no possible way to defend against it. Except high health.

Anyway, I just checked Wikipedia on Shin Megami Tenshi Nocturne, and it looks like Byakuren may be betrayed by the Lunarians.
>> No. 148157
[x] While the others try various attacks at various times to see if it has a pattern, we should attack Tenshi mentally. Use Illusions to throw her aim and if possible make use of recollection, go for memories that either depress her or make her swing out wildly.

Pro tip: It is often easier to kill the thing controlling the god-like entity then the god-like entity itself. This goes double if the controller is a ten-year old kid.

>>148154
good idea but the only possible source of almighty damage on our team(Reimu) has probably already tried that. However if everyone wants to metagame we can simply steal Tenshi's sword which homes in on weaknesses and will simply destroy Noah.
>> No. 148161
[x]Observe his attacks: If he uses meteors, use Ice, if he uses Ice, use Elect, and so forth.
It's just like one of my japanese video games!
>> No. 148164
>>148154
that's wasteful and I'm not sure if anyone has it, even Reimu.

On a side note, I feel bad about Yuyuko dying again... but Kasen's getting revived because she owes us some answers.
>> No. 148169
File 131966890693.jpg - (576.69KB , 2060x2244 , Noahsecondform.jpg ) [iqdb]
148169
“We’ll attack it one-by-one until we find the attack that works. Could you erect a shield of something to protect the ones that aren’t attacking? Meanwhile, I’ll try to distract it with my mind powers.” you said.

“So, you’ve already absorbed those sisters, huh? Fine. I’ll erect my barrier near the entrance. Yuuka, carry Youmu there.” ordered Reimu.

Yuuka drags Youmu away from Noah to the entrance while you fly towards Noah. “Great Hakurei Barrier!” Reimu stabs her gohei to the ground, creating a transparent barrier that stands between her and Noah.

“Alright, Tenshi. You’re going down. I can find out your weakness now!” you shouted. “Really? We shall see, human! Noah, attack!” Noah lets out a pair of spikes on his body and shoots out red lightning towards you. You manage to dodge it easily. “What’s wrong? Is that all you got? Well, it’s my turn now. Recollection, Terrifying Hypnotism!”

After getting hit by your spell, Tenshi blanks out for a moment before saying “No, no! Father! Mother! Why… why are you covered in blood? You… you vile oni! Why do you kill my parents?” She cries hysterically inside her egg. But, Noah lets out a roar that returns her to her normal mind. “You… how dare you make me see that illusion? Do you even know that the celestials have been massacred by that oni who called herself Suika? I know because that messenger, Iku, came to me, covered in blood. She begged me with her last breath to save Heaven from the oni. I can’t help them because I can’t risk exposing myself and my army to danger before we even summon our Reason God. I have sacrificed too much. I can’t turn back now. Human, this is our last battle. I won’t go easy on you! Noah, Agidyne!”

You fly inside the barrier created by Reimu. It works perfectly because Noah’s meteor attack is completely blocked by it. “Well, that was pointless. Alright, who wants to go first?” said Reimu apathetically.

“Alright, I’ll go first! I’ll burn that whale down!” said Mokou enthusiastically. She runs out from the barrier and flies towards Noah. “Heh, you want to play with me first, huh? Fine! Noah, Bufudyne!” Noah summons an ice pillar from the ground towards Mokou. “Immortal, Fire Bird - Flying Phoenix!” Mokou summons a phoenix from her body and sends it towards the ice, burning it immediately. “It’s not the end! Hourai, Fujiwara Volcano!” Mokou summons a huge surge of lave right under Noah, hitting him completely. Noah lets out a pained roar that echoes around the room. “Yes, it’s weakness is fire! Now, you’re screwed! Take more fire from me! Possessed by Phoenix!” Mokou engulfs herself in fire and charges towards Noah.”Fool! Noah, Aurora!” Noah lets out a roar before covering itself in the titular aurora. Mokou bounces from Noah after her attack fails to harm him. Strangely, she doesn’t seem to hurt at all from her reflected attack. “Fire doesn’t work for me!” shouted her. “Well, how about wind, then? Noah, Garudyne!” Noah summons a huge tornado towards Mokou, knocking her off towards the barrier. “Gah!” She hits the barrier quite painfully.

“Good job. Fairy, heal her. Yuuka, it’s your turn.” said Reimu. “Gladly.” replied Yuuka. Yuuka crosses the barrier and grows multiple gigantic sunflowers around Noah. “I won’t be fooled again. My beautiful flowers, attack it with your sunlight!” The sunflowers shoot out laser beams towards Noah. It lets out another roar of pain. “Hmm, looks like my attacks are working. Let’s finish this, then.” Yuuka summons her vines again and immobilizes Noah, letting her to charge her ultimate attack. “Marisa, now! Use your Master Spark!” shouted Reimu. “Alright!” answered Marisa. Marisa flies with her broom towards Yuuka while letting out her Hakkero and charging it. “Let’s give that whale a taste of the ultimate magic! Dual Spark!” Yuuka splits in two and fires off two gigantic beams towards Noah. “Me, too! Take this, stupid whale! Master Spark!” Marisa fires off another gigantic beam towards Noah. They hit it so hard that he gets thrown off to the wall. It lets out a terrible roar of pain, bigger than the one before. After the dust clears, you see Noah covered in bruises. That attack was undoubtedly very powerful.

“Wow, you’re pretty good. Nobody can survive three Master Sparks at once. You’re the first one to do it. Congratulations!” mocked Marisa. “Shut up! I won’t be defeated by the likes of you! My world of Musubi will come into being and there’s nothing that you can do to stop it!”

Noah lets out a bizarre roar that fills the room with dread. Then, you see a disgusting sight coming from Noah. Noah’s formless face slowly transform into that of Tenshi’s. It speaks with a bizarre low-pitched voice of her. “WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS GETS IN MY WAY? I WILL GET MY IDEAL WORLD, FOR ME AND ME ONLY! ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY SHALL DIE!” Noah flies towards you at high speed while letting out all of its spikes on its body. It electrocutes Marisa and Yuuka, making them unable to halt its advance. It manages to ram the barrier, making Reimu flinches a bit. “Everyone, prepare for battle! I can’t hold this barrier much longer!” You instinctively reach out towards Dai, making sure that she’s protected from any of the oncoming attacks. Sure enough, Noah fires out another stream of electricity to the barrier, shattering it to pieces.

“Illusionary Dominance!” You carry Dai away from Noah’s rampage and bring her to safety. “Stay back! I don’t want you to get hurt.” you said to Dai. She nods to you in acknowledgement.

“Light Sign, Amaterasu!” Keine unleashes multiple homing lasers towards Noah, hitting it on multiple parts of its body. “Dream Sign, Duplex Barrier!” Reimu summons a barrier surrounding Noah, limiting its movement. “Now, taste my power! Spirit Sign, Fantasy Seal – Concentrate!” Reimu unleashes a barrage of purple orbs to Noah, making it roars in pain. “NO! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED! DOMINATE!” Noah opens its mouth and sucks Reimu’s Magatsuhi forcefully. Luckily, Youmu manages to get Reimu out of the way.

Noah roars again, covering itself in the same aurora as before, changing its weakness. “MAZIODYNE!” It summons a thunderstorm into the room, causing lightning to strike everywhere. One of them strikes at you but you manage to avoid it. You try to read its mind, trying to find its new weakness but you only find intense rage and hatred from it. “There’s a pattern to its weakness! Try wind attacks!” shouted Keine.

“Whirlwind, Torii Hurricane!” You follow Keine’s advice and unleash a whirlwind towards Noah. It definitely works because Noah roars in pain after your whirlwind hits. “Yes, my theory is right! Its weakness is the opposite of the element of its attack! Now, we’ll just have to hit it with the right element!” announced Keine.

“IT DOESN’T MATTER! YOU’LL ALL DIE HERE BY MY POWER! HRAAAAAAGH!” Noah lets out a long cry and multiple spikes protrude from its skin. “You’re not going to do that again! Dream Land, Super Duplex Barrier!” Reimu summons a barrier around Noah, completely covering him in all directions. Noah releases multiple red lightning from the spikes, only to be blocked by Reimu’s barrier. “Now, I’ll finish this!” With a whip of her gohei, her barrier retracts towards Noah, crushing it slowly. Then, Reimu whips her gohei again and the barrier explodes, leaving wounds all over Noah’s body. “You’re finished,Tenshi. Give up.” said Reimu. “NO, I CAN’T! I HAVE SACRIFICED TOO MUCH FOR THIS MOMENT! MARAGIDYNE!” Noah covers himself with the aurora again and creates a meteor shower in the room. Then, it charges towards Reimu, hoping to stab her with its spikes. Reimu easily dodges its attack while grazing through the meteors. You see a chance to attack so you declare “Ice Storm, Torii Whirlwind!” You send a cold whirlwind towards Noah, covering it with ice. “So be it, Tenshi. I’ll kill you for the sake of Gensokyo. Fantasy Heaven!” Reimu emits a bright light and surrounds herself with multiple yin-yang orbs. Then, she unleashes a barrage of endless white orbs towards Noah, exploding when in contact with it. Eventually, Reimu’s orbs manage to create holes across Noah’s body. Noah cries in pain before finally succumbs into its death. The battle is finally over.

From Noah’s carcass, you see Tenshi in her now broken egg. You approach her and say “It’s over, Celestial. I’ve won and you lost. I’ve managed to revenge Kasen’s death.” She replies with a sad grin and says “Yes, you’ve won, Human. Do as you wish. I have no energy to fight anymore. Take this. This is my Netherstone. It will be the key to reach the Dragon. Now, let me rest ‘till Gensokyo is reborn. I… must… ask… for…gi…ve…ne..ss for… my… sel…fish…ness…” Slowly, she closes her eyes. She dies with a smile on her face.

Before you can take the stone, Reimu grabs it first and says “Sorry. This is mine. I’m going to use it to return Gensokyo under the spell card rule. I still don’t trust you, you know. Now, why don’t you absorb her Magatsuhi or something?”

You want to protest but you think that it’s better to keep your mouth shut for now. Slowly, you absorb Tenshi’s Magatsuhi, causing her body to turn into dust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Tenshi’s power, you now gain the ability to control lands. You can create earthquakes, throw keystones, etc. You also get to use the Sword of Scarlet Perceptions, which means that you can now attack any enemy with its weakness. You can summon it from your body at will.
Sword Techniques:
Gather Magatsuhi = Use Magatsuhi to power the sword in order to use its techniques
“Scarlet Weather Rapture” = Fires an immense red beam that rivals or even beats Master Spark towards your enemy
“Scarlet Armor” = Grants yourself a super armor that will protects you from almost any kind of attacks for a short while
“Control Weather” = Changes the weather around you according to the enemy’s temperament
“Temperament, Meteorological Revelation” = Smites the opponent according to the weather around you
“Non-Perception, Sword of Rapture” = Seals one of the opponent’s moves, making him/her unable to use it anymore

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Alright, one of the Reason gods is already defeated. This lefts us with Byakuren’s god, Ahriman, and Suika’s god, Baal Avatar. The Lunarians are currently attacking Suika’s army, leaving their Reason God undefended except by Byakuren’s followers. Now, what should we do now?” explained Keine.

“Umm, excuse me. I have this box with me that I’d like to show to you all. I got it from Eientei.”You bring out the box that you’ve been carrying for a while. Marisa quickly grabs it and thoroughly inspects it. “Hmm, this box can’t be opened normally unless you’re the owner. The owner should be Eirin ‘cause she’s the only one who’s smart and diligent enough to carve this runes. The only way we’ll get to steal what’s inside is to get Eirin to open it herself. There must be a very valuable thing here!” said her excitedly. “Umm, could you return that box, please?” you said, worried that it’s going to get stolen by her. “Don’t look so worried! I’m just borrowing it for a while!” She tries to slip the box to her pockets only to be stopped by Reimu. “Give me the box.” said Reimu with a murderous glare. Marisa gives it to her slowly, not wanting to incite her anger. “Now, where should we go next?” asked her.

[ ] Go to Byakuren’s Reason God
[ ] Go to Suika’s Reason God
[ ] Protest to Reimu about her taking your stuff (write-in)
[ ] Ask a question first (write-in)
>> No. 148180
[x] Protest to Reimu about her taking your stuff.
-[x] "I just want to return Gensokyo to the way it was without anything like this happening ever again. I was planning on reviving Kasen partially out of gratitude for her help and partially for answers as I've started to have suspicions about her idea of absorbing the dragon.
>> No. 148184
[x] Protest to Reimu about her taking your stuff
-[x] "Sorry, But I won that fair and square, nor do I myself trust you."
>> No. 148198
[X] Go to Byakuren’s Reason God

Works for me~!
>> No. 148199
[x] Protest to Reimu about her taking your stuff
-[x] "Sorry, But I won that fair and square, nor do I myself trust you."
This works.
>> No. 148206
File 131972245124.jpg - (128.73KB , 600x872 , reimu's mother.jpg ) [iqdb]
148206
“Umm, Reimu? Could you return the box and the stone to me? I swear that I’m on your side. I just want to return Gensokyo to the way it was without anything like this happening ever again. I was planning on reviving Kasen partially out of gratitude for her help and partially for answers as I've started to have suspicions about her idea of absorbing the dragon. Then again, I won those fair and square. I don’t trust you either.” you asked carefully, not wanting to make her angry.

“So, you’re planning to absorb the Dragon God? I don’t know if you’re brave or just stupid. How do you even plan to defeat him? He’s the strongest being in Gensokyo. There’s no way you can win against him.” replied Reimu. “What makes you reconsider that plan, hmm?”

“Well, I was saved by this angel called Sariel. She told me to abandon that plan because she didn’t want me to use my power to absorb the Dragon to take over the Outside World. She also told me to be wary of the one named Shinki because she would try to use me to further her own plans. She even promised to help me if I swore to abandon my plan to absorb the Dragon. But, I still want to talk to Kasen first before deciding anything.” you explained

At the mention of Sariel’s and Shinki’s name, Reimu’s expression darkens. Then, she says “I’m sure she already told you what my role was in the previous creation. Alright, everyone! Listen up! There’s something I need to tell you all!”

“W… what do you mean, Reimu?” said Keine, surprised by her declaration. “Yeah, what is it?” interjected Mokou. “I am Reimu Hakurei, the protector and guardian of Gensokyo and also a Reason holder.”

“What, but that can’t be! Did you betray us?” said Youmu while holding the handle of her sword, preparing to strike at any moment. “No, I don’t. My Reason is to create a Gensokyo where humans and youkai can solve their conflicts peacefully. So, the spellcard rule was born. Everyone that enters Gensokyo must obey that rule without exception.”

“Wait, but the spellcard rule was made by an agreement between humans and youkai, right?” interrupted Keine. “Heh, do you seriously believe that everyone would agree and obey that rule perfectly? The rule was made absolute by the previous Creation which I was one of the participants. I managed to win the battle so the Dragon changed the natural laws of Gensokyo to accommodate that rule. Now, the cycle of Creation has come once more and I must bring my Reason to him again.” explained Reimu.

“But, I don’t remember anything like this had happened before.” said Keine. “That’s because only the winners get to keep their memory of the Creation. The winners are the ones who managed to stand before the Dragon to see the conception of their Reason. The rest just thinks it never happens.” answered Reimu.

“So, who’s the winners?” asked Mokou. “Me, Marisa, Mima, Yuuka, and Yukari and her shikigamis.” answered Reimu. “Wait, Yuuka? Yuuka, you never told me about this!” said Keine angrily. “I have no obligation to do so. Besides, I don’t think Reimu would be too happy if I divulge her secret so easily.” replied Yuuka with a smile.

“How about Mima? Who’s she?” questioned Mokou. “Let me answer that.” interrupted Marisa. “She used to be my mentor. You know, teaching me magic and all that stuff. After the Creation, she disappeared without a trace. To this day, I still don’t know where she went.”

“How about the avatar? Who’s chosen by the Dragon God that time?” you asked. Reimu looks away from you before answering “My mother. Yes, it was my mother who’s chosen by the Dragon God.” You notice the great pain in her voice. You never know that Reimu used to have parents. In fact, you never think about it until now.

“She supported a different Reason from mine. That Reason is a Gensokyo where the youkai are transformed into humans. The Reason was born from the wishes of the humans in Gensokyo who were terrorized by youkai. You see, Gensokyo isn’t always as peaceful as nowadays. Before the creation of the Spell Card rule, youkai used to hunt for humans freely and humans would retaliate by annihilating them. After all, human flesh is always a delicacy for youkai. You do know that nowadays youkai still make hunting parties and go to the Outside World just for eating humans.” said Reimu.

“Who made that Reason?” asked Keine. “Keine, you were that Reason’s holder even though you are yourself a youkai.” answered Reimu bitterly. “No way! I would never do such a thing!” said Keine angrily. “Yes, you will. At that time, humans really hated youkai. You who were a youkai yourself always lived in paranoia, hoping that the humans will never find out who you really are. So, you began to curse the youkai blood running on your veins. You wished to be accepted fully by them so you made that Reason. Nowadays, it’s not such a problem because humans don’t hate youkai that much anymore. They trust you as their guardian even though you’re a youkai yourself.” Keine can only lower her head, unable to respond to Reimu’s accusation.

“So, my mother supported that Reason because she’s sick and tired of hunting youkai herself. I agreed with her views but I found her goal to be too extreme. So, I conceived my Reason that is the spell card rule. Eventually, our clash was inevitable. I killed her and made my way to the Dragon.” Reimu falls silent for a while before continuing her speech. “But, she refused to be reborn in the new Gensokyo. Instead, she demanded the Dragon to turn her into a Reason God so that she could wait for the next Creation and be called to fulfill her dream.” At the end of her speech, you could swear that you see a glimpse of tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know about your mother.” you try to comfort her. Reimu just shrugs her head and says “Any more questions?”

“Do you know Sariel or Shinki?” you asked. “Oh, them.” She returns to her usual voice. “Sariel destroyed my shrine once and told me to follow her to Makai. Then, we got to a huge fight but in the end I managed to defeat her. She told me that I cleared her test with flying colors. She said that it’s a mandatory test for the guardian of Gensokyo. She told me that she’s an angel ordered by God to watch over Gensokyo. She also told me that she knew about my role at the Creation and she would be always watching over me.” Reimu ponders a bit before continuing “Shinki is a goddess that created Makai, at least that’s what she told me. I beat her once, when she started to send demons into Gensokyo. She said that it was for tourism but I didn’t really believe her. She also offered me a position in her army of demons, said to prepare the rebellion against God or something. Of course I refused.”

Everyone falls silent for a moment, trying to process the information that they’ve just got. Keine breaks the silence by saying, “So, where’s your Reason God, Reimu? We didn’t gather any Magatsuhi nor did any kinds of summoning ritual.”

“Do not fear. I’ve already saved my Reason God’s power from the previous Creation. I used Genji, the turtle at the back of my shrine, to store its power. I could summon him anytime I want.” explained Reimu.

“So, about your stuff, I won’t give it back. If you really want to restore Gensokyo as it is, you’ll help me kill the rest of the Reason Gods and ascend to the Dragon. You can’t revive Kasen now because we don’t have any Revival Beads. So, who should we kill first? Ahriman or Baal Avatar?”

[ ] Ahriman (Byakuren’s God)
[ ] Baal Avatar (Suika’s God
>> No. 148207
[x] Ahriman (Byakuren’s God)
>> No. 148214
[X] Ahriman (Byakuren’s God)

Always did save Baal for last.

different game but all the same I'd do it this way
>> No. 148307
[x] Ahriman (Byakuren’s God)
Question; Does the order you face the reason gods change anything in the actual game?
>> No. 148311
File 131981017290.jpg - (108.04KB , 850x495 , ship.jpg ) [iqdb]
148311
“I think we should go to Byakuren’s first. Their defenses are weakened now because the Lunarians are attacking Suika’s army right now. If we’re lucky, they will finish off Suika’s Reason God by themselves and take heavy casualties while doing it. Besides, I already know its location. It’s on Floor 223.” you explained to Reimu.

“Hmm,I see. Thanks for the information. Alright then, here’s the plan. When I arrived at Floor 250 with Marisa, we tried to go downstairs. Then, we entered a maze that’s created by Nue and her non-identification seeds. In there, we found Yuyuko and Youmu, wandering around as lost as we were. After a while, we ended up backtracking to the entrance instead of finding the exit. So, we can’t go from the upper floors. We should try to get there from the lower floors instead.” explained Reimu.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After returning to the big spiral staircase below, you and the others climb it carefully, not wanting to get ambushed again by Byakuren’s apprentices. You already told Reimu and the others about the detector that’s on your body on the way so they’re already prepared for any kinds of traps that they could have set.

You manage to arrive at the top of the staircase safely. In front of you, there’s a huge door blocking your way. Reimu nods at you before you slowly open the door.

“What is this? This is just like that one time…” stated Reimu. Inside, there’s a giant ship flying on the sky surrounded by clouds. You and the others enter the room only to find that the door closes behind you, disappearing as it does so. Then, a familiar person appears in front of you.

“So, you’ve finally arrived. You can’t go any further.” said Shou with a stern gaze. “Get out of the way! You can’t possibly win against all of us!” said Reimu. “Oh, I’m not alone. Nazrin! Ichirin! Show yourselves!”

Then, a familiar mouse youkai shows up alongside with a purple-haired girl, wearing what you think is a nun’s clothing. She carries a medium-sized yellow ring in her right hand. Behind her, there’s a strange cloud with an old man’s face on it.

“Next, I’ll show you the results of our cooperation with the Lunarians. Murasa, fire off the cannons!” From the hull of the flying ship, multiple cannons appear. They are clearly aimed at your directions. Before you can say anything, one lets out a huge beam of light towards your position. “Great Hakurei Barrier!” shouted Reimu. The barrier created by her manages to block the light but after that it crumbles into pieces. “Damn! We can’t fight while those cannons are still around. We need to send someone to go inside the ship and knock the captain out.”

Who should go inside the ship? (Can choose more than one)
[ ] Yourself
[ ] Daiyousei
[ ] Reimu
[ ] Marisa
[ ] Youmu
[ ] Yuuka
[ ] Keine
[ ] Mokou
>> No. 148313
File 131982166652.png - (32.15KB , 292x212 , nanoha-befriends-a-maze.png ) [iqdb]
148313
[x] Yourself
[x] Marisa(demolition crew, returns to back up the others)
[x] Youmu

A fast attack team. Marisa sparks a hole into the ship's helm (Yuuka's too slow and may not get in range before it fires again plus we need it concentrated on one spot, so final spark is better is better then dual spark in this case) then we go for Musara before she can fire again.

Pic related.
>> No. 148325
[x] Yourself
[x] Daiyousei
[x] Marisa
[x] Youmu

Sounds like a matter of speed here, though I'd imagine some folks would rather have Dai stay back and heal the others.
>> No. 148373
[x] Yourself
[x] Marisa(demolition crew, returns to back up the others)
[x] Youmu
This works.
>> No. 148378
File 131990743915.jpg - (115.73KB , 550x393 , kaguya-eirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
148378
“Me, Marisa and Youmu will go. Dai, stay here and try not to get hurt, okay?” you said. “Alright, Mister!” answered Dai. “We’ll make a path for you. Now go! Spirit Sign, Fantasy Seal - Spread!” Reimu unleashes her usual purple orbs towards Shou, Nazrin, and Ichirin. You, Marisa, and Youmu dash forward while they’re trying to dodge the orbs.

“Murasa, don’t let them get near you! Shoot them!” shouted Shou. The rest of the cannons begin to charge their laser beams. “Youmu, Marisa, grab my hands! Illusionary Dominance!” Together, you fly at an incredible speed towards the ship. The cannons fire their lasers towards you but with your superior speed you manage to dodge them all and reach the helm of the ship.

“Marisa, blast the helm to smithereens!” you ordered. “Aye, aye, Captain! Master Spark!” Marisa lets out her hakkero and charges it towards the helm. But, before she can shoot, a giant anchor comes out from behind and knocks her off her broom. Her Hakkero also gets knocked off from her hands in the process.

“No,my hakkero!” shouted Marisa. But it was too late. The anchor manages to crush the hakkero into pieces, destroying her capability to shoot her Master Spark. “Sorry, no more laser beams for you!” The voice comes from the one who threw the anchor at Marisa. It’s a girl with black hair and teal eyes. She wears a white and teal sailor suit with a sailor hat and red neckerchief. She carries the aforementioned anchor, along with a Hishaku (purification ladle).

“I’m Minamitsu Murasa, captain of this ship. As the captain, I won’t let you harm it at all costs. Soon, Hijiri will create a beautiful world for both youkai and humans. Nobody shall stand in her way! Capsize, Sinking Anchor!” She throws her anchor at your direction but you manages to evade her attack. She sends out another anchor out of nowhere towards your direction. “Hell Realm Sword, 200 Yojana in 1 Slash!" Youmu charges forward towards her while she’s aiming her anchors towards you, making her not prepared to defend against her assault. Youmu manages to cut her in the stomach while you fail to evade the incoming anchor and get thrown away from the ship.

Murasa holds her stomach while in pain and says, “This is not the end! I’m a ghost. This wound is just an inconvenience to me! Ghost, Dipper Creeping Close!” She disappears from Youmu’s view, making her say, “Where are you? Show yourself!” Then, she reappears behind Youmu and says, “I’m here.” She hits Youmu hard in the head with her ladle, knocking her down to the wooden deck of the ship.

“You, YOU DARE DESTROY MY HAKKERO? YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT! CLOSURE SIGN, BIG CRUNCH!” shouted Marisa who’s just recovered furiously. She summons multiple energy balls around Murasa. They orbit around her while making trails of bullets in their path, closing Murasa’s escape routes. She clenches her hand in the air in a gesture to move the balls towards Murasa. She doesn’t manage to escape so she gets blasted by Marisa’s attack. She falls down to the deck alongside Youmu. “Ha, that’s what you get for destroying my precious hakkero. Now, how should I destroy the helm? I know, I’ll just destroy the whole ship instead. Shooting Star, Super Perseid!” shouted Marisa with a maniacal grin. She raises her hands towards the sky and brings it down quickly. Then, multiple meteors come from the sky at high speed towards the ship. When they hit the deck, they explode violently, making big holes on it. You assume that their destructive power is even bigger than Noah’s meteor shower attack. Suddenly, Marisa realizes that Youmu is still unconscious on the deck alongside Murasa. “Oh crap! I forgot about her!” She dashes forward and manages to take her to safety before a meteor hits her.

After getting hit by a barrage of meteors, the ship is reduced to mere pieces, floating around endlessly. “Huff, huff, that was… quite tiring. It seems that spell still needs some improvement.” said Marisa, back to her cheery voice. You fly towards the remains of the ship to absorb Murasa’s Magatsuhi.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Murasa’s power, you can turn ethereal for a short period of time, making you invincible against almost all type of attacks. You can also disappear and reappear at other positions not too far from your original positions. Lastly, you can throw anchors at your opponents.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You see at the other side that Reimu and co. is still fighting against Shou and her friends. It seems that they’ve managed to take Nazrin out. You fly towards her to absorb her Magatsuhi when suddenly an arrow hits her body, turning it into dust immediately. Before you can act, another arrow flies towards you and hits you in the back.

“Well, well, it seems we’ve arrived just in time.” The voice belongs to none other than Eirin Yakogoro, the brain of the Lunarians. She’s accompanied by Kaguya who says, “Good grief! I was worried that when we arrive our Reason God is already dead. Then again, maybe I’m wrong to doubt the plans of the so-called Brain of The Moon. Oh, and don’t bother calling your friends, human. This area is already under control of my power.”

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be fighting the oni’s army right now?” you asked. “Well, we’ve succeeded in obliterating them of course, although with some sacrifices like those two. Their Reason God, Baal Avatar, is no more. Thanks to you for defeating Noah, there’s only our Reason God remaining. All we need to do now is to get the Netherstone that Noah produced and we can bring our Reason to fruition. Everything went just according to my plan.” replied her with a smug voice. “What, you don’t care at all about your fallen allies? You cold bitch!” you shouted.

“A good strategist must command their allies with logic, not emotion. Those Watatsuki sisters already agreed with my plan so there’s no problem at all. Besides, they’re going to be reborn in the new Gensokyo anyway so there’s no point in worrying about them too much.” replied her with a smile.

“You just see your allies as pawns, don’t you?” you shouted angrily. “Such harsh words! That’s why you will never comprehend our Reason, Shijima. If you let your emotions control you, there will be chaos. We Lunarians have watched the Earth for a long time. We witness countless violence perpetuated by the impure humans who only follow their hatred and anger. I was there when we first built our pure kingdom in the Moon. Tsukiyomi, our leader, was saddened by the constant conflicts that ravaged the Earth. He prayed for a kingdom of purity and stillness where there’s no conflict whatsoever. Then, God answered his prayers.” Eirin closes her eyes before continuing.

“He sent that angel, Sariel, to give him power to build that kingdom with a catch, ‘When the humans reached that kingdom, you must give up your kingdom and live again together with them.’ Of course, he agreed back then. Then, he brought me and his other closest relative to build that kingdom on the Moon, making us the pure Lunarians.” Eirin looks towards the sky before continuing her speech.

“Time went on for thousands of years. Our civilization became more advanced faster than the ones on Earth because we had no conflict to set us back. Then, the prophesized day comes. Those humans had done what we thought was impossible. They managed to land on the Moon. Then, Sariel came to Tsukiyomi and asked him to do what he had agreed to do, abandoning his kingdom. Our lord, Tsukiyomi, begged her not to force himself or the other Lunarians to return to the impure Earth. Then, she gave us a proposal. ‘Participate in the recreation of Gensokyo. If you could turn that land into a pure land just like yours, then you’ll get to keep your kingdom.’ Of course, he agreed. He sent the Watatsuki sisters to my place to beg for my aid in the Creation.” Eirin points her bow towards you.

“So, we can’t lose or there will be no future for the Lunarians. Sadly, you oppose our goal so I must kill you personally. Goodbye.” She lets out an arrow towards you. Luckily, you can easily dodge that arrow. Suddenly, you feel that your whole body is burning. You feel disoriented and dizzy. “Ah, the poison should be working by now. That poison will coagulate the Magatsuhi inside one’s body. If it’s dead, it will instantly turn to dust and its power can’t be absorbed by the likes of you. If it’s still alive, then the process will become much slower. There’s no cure to that poison because it’s already imbued with Kaguya’s eternity manipulation power. It will stay in your body eternally. The only way to cure it is to kill Kaguya but she’s now eternal after drinking the Hourai elixir. So, why don’t you just give up, hmm?” said Eirin mockingly.

Boss Battle: You alone vs Eirin Yakogoro and Kaguya Houraisan (write-in for strategy)
>> No. 148384
[x]Focus on Eirin first, feign a rush then warp behind her when she fires her arrow for a backstab with the rainbow sword. Keep pressure on her and use warps to escape any traps or binds. If you need to approach again hit her with lunatic red eyes but have the illusion fly for her flank while you charge directly and hope she over-assumes. Once she's disabled use philosophy of a hated person on Kaguya and have her remove the poison then commit suicide(the dragon declared at the start that immortals can now die, let's put that into practice).

Damn we lost the ship, there goes operation dungeon bypass.
>> No. 148401
>>148384
This. And use Non-Perception, Sword of Rapture to seal off Kaguya's eternity power.
>> No. 148415
>>148401
I'm not sure that's smart. I would be surprised is Eirin didn't realise the hourai elixir fails during the game (the dragon literally shouted it all over gensokyo, she must have heard it) and that makes me think she may be lying and wants us to act rash and kill Kaguya when we actually need her to remove the poison manually. Eternal stuff won't care if the caster dies.

If that’s the case her true plan may be to sacrifice herself and Kaguya here to inflict a massive "screw you" on us by draining our abilities and letting Ahriman and Byakuren finish the job. While I may be overly cautious we need to be sure as a wrong move will be VERY costly.
>> No. 148426
File 131998442446.jpg - (70.70KB , 538x600 , kasen.jpg ) [iqdb]
148426
“I won’t give up! There must be a way to defeat you all!” You charge towards Eirin with Tenshi’s sword brandished in your hand. “Curse of the Heavens, Apollo 13!” Eirin fires off an arrow into the sky, creating a rain of arrows at the surrounding area. Strangely, the arrows never hit Eirin or Kaguya. You think that this is the perfect time to test your new power. “Ghost, Dipper Creeping Close!” You disappear from Eirin’s sight and reappear behind Kaguya. “Non-perception, Sword of Rapture!" You use Tenshi’s sword to inscribe a seal on Kaguya, sealing her eternity manipulation power. “Hah, with this your power no longer works against me!”

Sure enough, the surrounding area returns to normal. You can see your friends approaching you. They seem to have beaten Shou and her friends. “Hey, what happened? You have an arrow on your back. Here, let me pull it off.” Before you can protest, Reimu pulls out the arrow that has been on your back for quite a while. “Ouch, that hurts!” you said to her. “C’mon, that’s no big deal. Fairy, heal him.” ordered Reimu to Dai.

Reimu turns her gaze towards Eirin and says, “So, the mastermind has finally appeared. I was wondering when you will show up. Now, why don’t you just give up? You’re outnumbered, you know.”

Eirin doesn’t reply to her taunt. Instead, she takes out some kind of gem from her pocket and crushes it in her hand. It lets out a blinding light that makes you unable to see what’s going on. When the light subsides, the room has already returned to normal. Eirin and Kaguya are nowhere to be found. There’s no trace of the Magatsuhi of Shou and her friends either.

“Damn, they got away! We must chase them!” said Reimu angrily. “Wait. There are some of us who are still hurt. We need to heal them first.” interrupted Keine. You notice that most of your friends look tired and wounded. It must be from the battle before. You sit down, waiting for them to finish.

Suddenly, you feel that burning sensation from before. You think that this is the work of Eirin’s poison. Mokou notices that there’s something wrong with you. “Hey, are you okay?” asked her. You tell her and everyone else about Eirin’s poison. “Damn those Lunarians, using sneaky tricks like that!” said her angrily. “What should we do? I don’t think we have an antidote for that.” Keine looks worried at your condition. She puts her hand on your forehead. “This is bad! He has a high fever! I don’t think we should take him to battle.” said her. “No, I’m okay. This is nothing for me.” You rise from your seat only to find yourself feeling very nauseous. Without any warning, you vomit right in front of them. You vomit some kind of blood-red thick substance that is exactly like the one extracted from Nazrin’s body by Eirin’s arrow. After you’ve vomited, you feel that one of your powers has disappeared. It’s Murasa’s power.

“Are you okay, Mister? Let me heal you.” Dai uses her healing power to you but it doesn’t seem to work. You still feel dizzy, nauseous, and feverish as hell.

“Your vomit… it was blood.” said Keine, horrified by what just happened. “No, it wasn’t. It’s his absorbed Magatsuhi. The poison must make him vomit his absorbed Magatsuhi one by one until he vomits his own so that he will turn to dust automatically. I must say, that Lunarian is pretty cruel doing this to him.” said Yuuka while touching your vomit. “Couldn’t you just absorb it back?” said Marisa. You try her suggestion but the liquid Magatsuhi doesn’t even budge from its position. “It’s useless. Eirin must already design that thing so that you can’t absorb that coagulated Magatsuhi back. She wants to die a slow and painful death.” said Reimu angrily.

“W…what can we do?” asked Keine. “There are two ways to solve this problem. One is to get the antidote from Eirin herself, but I doubt she even created one. The other one is to make her create the antidote herself.” explained Reimu. “How do we make her do that? We can’t just go to her and force her to create the antidote. She could make another poison just to spite us.” said Youmu. “I know. The only way is for him to absorb Eirin’s Magatsuhi. Hopefully, he will get her brilliance and can make the antidote himself.” replied Reimu. “Perhaps I could help with that.”

“No, that voice! It can’t be… her, can it?” That voice clearly belongs to none other Kasen Ibara. Sure enough, you see Kasen standing in front of the doorway you just came through. Beside her, stands the Angel of Death who calls herself Sariel. “Hi! Long time no see!” said Kasen while smiling towards you. Overwhelmed by your emotions, you run towards her and hug her. “H..hey. This is embarassing, you know. Knock it off!” said her with a blush on her face. You release her and say “I’m sorry. It’s just that I really miss you since you got killed by that whale. I still feel guilty that I wasn’t there to help you at that time even though you’re the first person to help since this Creation game began.”

“Don’t worry. It wasn’t your fault. I was just careless back there, attacking the enemy alone without any support.” said Kasen. “Okay, enough of the chitchat! How could you be still alive? Didn’t you get absorbed by Noah?” asked Reimu with a suspicious tone on her voice.

“Let me explain.” interrupted Sariel. “First, let me introduce myself. I am Sariel, God’s Angel of Death and also the one given the task to watch over Gensokyo.”

“I already know who you are. You destroyed my shrine once!” said Reimu angrily. Sariel ignores her and continues her explanation. “After I left this man, I ascended above the Seven Heavens to meet with God. I made a request to stop the recreation of Gensokyo from ever happened again and return Gensokyo as it was before. God agreed with my request as long as I sent a prophet to Gensokyo to spread His Word there. So, I descended back to Gensokyo and met with the Dragon. I asked him to revive Kasen because this man will only decide his allegiance after he speaks with her. He agreed and that’s how she returned to life again. Are you satisfied now?” said Kasen to Reimu.

Reimu stays silent while still looking at Kasen suspiciously. “After I was revived, Sariel explained her plan to me.” interrupted Kasen. “I agreed with her plan and then we went here. Now, would you join us and become to ?” said Kasen to you.

“No, don’t listen to them! Gensokyo doesn’t need any more gods, especially not of the monotheism one! We will return Gensokyo to the way it was by our own power!” shouted Reimu. “Those are false gods! They only exist because of our faith towards them! I don’t think we need those kinds of gods!” replied Kasen.

“Hold on for a sec. I got some questions that I want to ask you first. Kasen, if I join you, what will my duty be as the new prophet of God? What will happen with Gensokyo?” you asked.

“It’s simple, really. You’re going to get the power of the Dragon God. With it, you will make miracles that will entice people to follow you. You will become the new guardian of Gensokyo. Gensokyo will stay the same as it was before. Being a prophet doesn’t mean that you can’t farm anymore. You’ll just have to lend your ears for the people that ask for guidance. Don’t worry. I will always be there to help you. Sariel will help too, you know.” explained Kasen with a smile.

What will you do?
[ ] Join Kasen and become the new Prophet of God
[ ] Stay with Reimu
[ ] Ask questions first (write-in)
Warning : This is routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 148428
[X] Stay with Reimu
This route's getting locked.
>> No. 148431
[x] Join Kasen and become the new Prophet of God.

I'd rather team up with God for once.
>> No. 148434
[X] Go on your own path.

WILD CARD BITCHES
>> No. 148438
>>148434

Protagonist is now named Yuu Narukami
>> No. 148442
[X] Stay with Reimu.

Playing the role of the shepherd towards 'sheeps' in need of guidance? Yeah, no way.
>> No. 148443
File 132000801119.jpg - (122.43KB , 410x410 , though the process has altered your conscious you .jpg ) [iqdb]
148443
[X] Ask questions first (write-in)
--[X]So Kasen, this whole dragon thing has been going on for as long as Gensokyo has been around correct? How many times has your genius "usurp the dragon" plan failed in the past?
>> No. 148448
[X] Ask questions first (write-in)
-[X]So Kasen, this whole dragon thing has been going on for as long as Gensokyo has been around correct? How many times has your genius "usurp the dragon" plan failed in the past?
-[x]Inquire about any limitations or rules in this position. It's hard to believe that you'd get all this power without strings.
>> No. 148449
[X] Ask questions first (write-in)
-[X]So Kasen, this whole dragon thing has been going on for as long as Gensokyo has been around correct? How many times has your genius "usurp the dragon" plan failed in the past?
-[X]Inquire about any limitations or rules in this position. It's hard to believe that you'd get all this power without strings.
>> No. 148456
File 132002240419.jpg - (16.50KB , 480x360 , sariel.jpg ) [iqdb]
148456
“So Kasen, this whole dragon thing has been going on for as long as Gensokyo has been around correct? How many times has your genius ‘usurp the dragon’ plan failed in the past?” you asked.

Kasen looks dumbfounded at your question. “What are you talking about? This is the first time that this Creation happens, right?” asked her. “Well, duh. Of course she doesn’t remember. She’s one of the losers of the previous Creation. Her memory about it was wiped out by the Dragon.” interjected Reimu.

“Let me explain then.” said Sariel. “This Creation has already happened several times since Gensokyo’s beginning. Except for the last one, nobody managed to bring their Reason to the Dragon. They all perished in the hands of the Hakurei bloodline whose people were chosen as the Avatar of the Dragon. Kasen was one of those people. There were a few instances where she managed to persuade the Avatar to try absorbing the Dragon. They always failed when they fought against the Dragon himself. That’s why there’s no chance for you or anyone else to usurp the Dragon without God’s help.”

“Fine, then. How about the limitations when I get my power if I agree with you?” you asked. “Rule number one; you shall not make yourself a god, supporting another false god, or use the power for your own selfish desires. Rule number two; you shall not create another universe or create living, sentient beings without God’s permission just like Shinki did. Rule number three; you shall only use this power to guide people to the right path, which is to worship and venerate the one true God and obey His divine laws. As long as you follow these rules, Gensokyo shall forever remain as it is.” explained Sariel with a smile.

What will you do?
[ ] Join Kasen and become the new Prophet of God
[ ] Stay with Reimu
[ ] Ask more questions (write-in)
Warning : This is a routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 148457
Yea nah. Your bullshit plan already failed before.

[X] Stay with Reimu
>> No. 148460
... Those are actually pretty sane rules and not Old Testament-ish.

Apart from the "No other gods before Me" part. And even then, it can be argued that while you can promote His laws, Humans still have the Free Will to refuse to do so and forcing them would be to deny them that most precious gift.

Let's face it people, we're actually in position to get the power. Probably the first to ever be in such a position since... well, ever.

The real question is... What Do You Want? (Can't find Mr. Morden picture.)
>> No. 148461
[x] Join Kasen and become the new Prophet of God
>> No. 148462
[X] Stay with Reimu

Sorry but it sounds like the plan would force away the other gods, thus ruining the plan of returning Gensokyo to the way it was. I dread to think how many allies we'd lose, but well... I'm not sure if Yukari and company would be willing to go along with this either.
>> No. 148471
[X] Stay with Reimu

Works for me~!
>> No. 148479
[X] Stay with Reimu

Spend until at least the next Creation doing nothing but preach about how great God is? No thank you, sirs.
>> No. 148480
[x] Stay with Reimu

A life as a jehovah's witness is one no one wants.
>> No. 148481
[x] Stay with Reimu
-[x] "As tempting as the sheer power is, I still don't know who this "god" is. While you seem nice enough I can't sign away my free will so easily, the very act of channeling your god's will could destroy the very goal I fight for. Don't take it personally, but i don't have time to hear all about your god,I have a poison to race."
--[x] New policy. Drain everything that you can. If the poison is "first in first out" that will stop it hitting vital abilities.
>> No. 148482
File 132006448564.png - (459.48KB , 496x700 , kasen2.png ) [iqdb]
148482
By refusing Sariel’s offer, you’ve locked yourself away from Neutral-Law route.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. As tempting as the sheer power is, I still don't know who this ‘god’ is. While you seem nice enough I can't sign away my free will so easily, the very act of channeling your god's will could destroy the very goal I fight for. Don't take it personally, but i don't have time to hear all about your god,I have a poison to race." you replied.

Sariel looks disappointed at your answer. Then, she says, “I see. So that’s your answer, human. What will you do now, Kasen?”

“I will help him. I can’t just abandon a friend of mine.” replied her. “Well, before I go, let me tell you one thing. It’s futile to fight against the Dragon. He can easily seal away all your abilities. The cycle of creation and destruction shall continue. Even if you win this time, there will always be the next Creation.” After telling you that, Sariel disappears with a blinding light.

“Well, welcome to my army. Try not to do anything suspicious. I still don’t trust you, you know.” said Reimu to Kasen. Kasen walks towards you and places her hand in your head. “Hmm, will you be able to fight like this? You’re very feverish you know. If only you accepted Sariel’s offer, she will instantly heal you.” said her. “I’m alright. I just need to absorb that Lunarian’s Magatsuhi to make the cure.”

“Alright, that’s enough talking. Let’s move now.” interrupted Reimu.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After climbing some more stairs, you arrive in front of a familiar-looking door. It’s like the door that leads to Noah. You also sense a tremendous presence from behind the door. “This presence… Ahriman is behind this door. Keine, what’s the result of Akyu’s research about Ahriman?” asked Reimu.

“In his first form, he will declare what kind of attacks that you can’t do. If you do it anyway, he will instantly kill you. So, if you take too long, he will eventually ban you from using any kinds of attacks and that will be the end of you. In his second form, he’s capable of doing a very damaging attack that you can’t block. Other than that, he can use the same attacks as Noah.” explained Keine.

“This will be difficult. I’m quite sure that Eirin, Kaguya, Nue, and Byakuren are all inside waiting for us. Who knows what they’re up to? Hey, do you have some kind of plan?” asked Reimu.

Before you can answer, you feel really nauseous again. You vomit another one of your absorbed Magatsuhi. You have lost Tenshi’s power. “This is bad. His condition is getting worse. We need to defeat them now.” said Keine.

What will you answer?
[ ] I have a plan (write-in)
[ ] I don’t have a plan. We’ll just deal with it when the time comes.

Your party members:
Kasen
Reimu
Marisa
Keine
Mokou
Youmu
Yuuka
Daiyousei
>> No. 148484
Can we choose not to bring Eirin back when the world is recreated? 'cuz fuck her.
>> No. 148485
>>148484

Do remember this whole event brought out the very ugly side of everyone aside from a rare few exceptions (Dai). Hell wasn't Tenshi on our shit list before her defeat?

Plenty of atrocities have occurred since then for the sake of a creating a new land, a plane of existence that benefits the winner regardless of every one else. I don't find it unreasonable for Eirin or any one else to take every advantage if the opportunity is there for such high stakes involved.

Doesn't help though I'm a fan of thr Eientei camp Reisen... ;_;
>> No. 148489
[x] "A detailed plan will be difficult with Ahriman's skill blocking so this will be simply an outline. our early goals will be to either eliminate or control Eirin, and knock Ahriman into his second strategy so he doesn't get bored and block everything, any others we take out will be a bonus but we need to reduce thier strength while being careful of Nue's tricks.

Mokou, keep Kaguya busy, she and Eirin will likely be together and that is bad for my plan.
Keine and Kasen can watch may back and help restrict Eirin, Youmu and Dai stay alert and back up anyone who's skills are blocked by Ahriman or is wounded. Everyone else's priorities are to kill Nue and weaken Ahriman, but stop Byakuren form buffing people too. My plan is to control Eirin/read her mind to learn how to make an antidote, open the sealed box while controlling her and then drain her and make the antidote if possible. I'll need cover for this so stay sharp and keep an eye on my body and PLEASE inform me if an enemy dies so I can drain them and cover the Komiji sisters/Eirins powers from vomiting.

Also if Nue causes us to get separated and you bump into someone (no mater who) say marco, if you hear marco then reply with polo. That way Nue can't turn us on ourselves or sneak attack us by making us unidentifiable."

A bit long but we have alot to organise. Let's just hope things turn out OK.
>> No. 148490
[x] "A detailed plan will be difficult with Ahriman's skill blocking so this will be simply an outline. our early goals will be to either eliminate or control Eirin, and knock Ahriman into his second strategy so he doesn't get bored and block everything, any others we take out will be a bonus but we need to reduce thier strength while being careful of Nue's tricks.

Mokou, keep Kaguya busy, she and Eirin will likely be together and that is bad for my plan.
Keine and Kasen can watch may back and help restrict Eirin, Youmu and Dai stay alert and back up anyone who's skills are blocked by Ahriman or is wounded. Everyone else's priorities are to kill Nue and weaken Ahriman, but stop Byakuren form buffing people too. My plan is to control Eirin/read her mind to learn how to make an antidote, open the sealed box while controlling her and then drain her and make the antidote if possible. I'll need cover for this so stay sharp and keep an eye on my body and PLEASE inform me if an enemy dies so I can drain them and cover the Komiji sisters/Eirins powers from vomiting.

Also if Nue causes us to get separated and you bump into someone (no mater who) say marco, if you hear marco then reply with polo. That way Nue can't turn us on ourselves or sneak attack us by making us unidentifiable."

A bit long but we have alot to organise. Let's just hope things turn out OK.
>> No. 148491
[x] "A detailed plan will be difficult with Ahriman's skill blocking so this will be simply an outline. our early goals will be to either eliminate or control Eirin, and knock Ahriman into his second strategy so he doesn't get bored and block everything, any others we take out will be a bonus but we need to reduce thier strength while being careful of Nue's tricks.

Mokou, keep Kaguya busy, she and Eirin will likely be together and that is bad for my plan.
Keine and Kasen can watch may back and help restrict Eirin, Youmu and Dai stay alert and back up anyone who's skills are blocked by Ahriman or is wounded. Everyone else's priorities are to kill Nue and weaken Ahriman, but stop Byakuren form buffing people too. My plan is to control Eirin/read her mind to learn how to make an antidote, open the sealed box while controlling her and then drain her and make the antidote if possible. I'll need cover for this so stay sharp and keep an eye on my body and PLEASE inform me if an enemy dies so I can drain them and cover the Komiji sisters/Eirins powers from vomiting.

Also if Nue causes us to get separated and you bump into someone (no mater who) say marco, if you hear marco then reply with polo. That way Nue can't turn us on ourselves or sneak attack us by making us unidentifiable."

A bit long but we have alot to organise. Let's just hope things turn out OK.
>> No. 148492
>>148491
>>148490
I forgot my password.. does a mod mind deleting them(stupid out of memory errors)
>> No. 148493
[x] "A detailed plan will be difficult with Ahriman's skill blocking so this will be simply an outline. our early goals will be to either eliminate or control Eirin, and knock Ahriman into his second strategy so he doesn't get bored and block everything, any others we take out will be a bonus but we need to reduce thier strength while being careful of Nue's tricks.

Mokou, keep Kaguya busy, she and Eirin will likely be together and that is bad for my plan.
Keine and Kasen can watch may back and help restrict Eirin, Youmu and Dai stay alert and back up anyone who's skills are blocked by Ahriman or is wounded. Everyone else's priorities are to kill Nue and weaken Ahriman, but stop Byakuren form buffing people too. My plan is to control Eirin/read her mind to learn how to make an antidote, open the sealed box while controlling her and then drain her and make the antidote if possible. I'll need cover for this so stay sharp and keep an eye on my body and PLEASE inform me if an enemy dies so I can drain them and cover the Komiji sisters/Eirins powers from vomiting.

Also if Nue causes us to get separated and you bump into someone (no mater who) say marco, if you hear marco then reply with polo. That way Nue can't turn us on ourselves or sneak attack us by making us unidentifiable."
Holy clip dat wall. The actual update better be a wall too.
>> No. 148494
Has someone checked gamefaqs yet for tactics against that boss?
>> No. 148504
The FAQ says about him is that when he changes the rules, the old one is negated and that near the end of his first form he'll set it to physical only.

His second form will start using unblockable attacks, but he can be debuffed (in fact, buffs/debuffs are your best friend in such a battle)
>> No. 148508
File 132013776873.jpg - (144.65KB , 640x480 , ahriman.jpg ) [iqdb]
148508
"A detailed plan will be difficult with Ahriman's skill blocking so this will be simply an outline. Our early goals will be to either eliminate or control Eirin, and knock Ahriman into his second strategy so he doesn't get bored and block everything, any others we take out will be a bonus but we need to reduce their strength while being careful of Nue's tricks. Mokou, keep Kaguya busy, she and Eirin will likely be together and that is bad for my plan. Keine and Kasen can watch may back and help restrict Eirin, Youmu and Dai stay alert and back up anyone whose skills are blocked by Ahriman or is wounded. Everyone else's priorities are to kill Nue and weaken Ahriman, but stop Byakuren form buffing people too. My plan is to control Eirin/read her mind to learn how to make an antidote, open the sealed box while controlling her and then drain her and make the antidote if possible. I'll need cover for this so stay sharp and keep an eye on my body and PLEASE inform me if an enemy dies so I can drain them and cover the Komiji sisters/Eirins powers from vomiting. Also if Nue causes us to get separated and you bump into someone (no mater who) say marco, if you hear marco then reply with polo. That way Nue can't turn us on ourselves or sneak attack us by making us unidentifiable."

After explaining your plan, slowly you open the door. In there, you see a weird creature sitting cross-legged in the middle of the room while floating in the air. His lower body is covered by the tentacles hanging from his upper body, which consists of some kind of conjoined red wings. In the middle of it lies his head. He speaks to you with an eerie voice. “Who stirs the silence? Who opposes the coming of the kingdom of Shijima? It is you… the one chosen by the Dragon.”

Then, a familiar person appears near him. It’s Hijiri Byakuren, the Reason Bearer of Shijima. She speaks to you with an angry tone. “You’ve finally made it. Congratulations, human. Oh, how humanity hasn’t changed since they seal me on Makai. With their arrogance, they cling into their greed, not caring about keeping harmony in the world. Their selfishness disgusts me!”

“No, you are the one who is selfish! You try to recreate Gensokyo according to your own ideals! You will only make a hollow Gensokyo without joy or happiness!” you retorted.

“In the world of Shijima, everyone shall have eternal peace and harmony. They will become one with the world, making true coexistence between them a reality. You, who let your passion blinds you from the truth, must disappear to make our dream becoming reality.” replied her.

“I am Ahriman of Shijima, summoned by this maiden to deliver a world of silent harmony. Evil one! I shall destroy you and erase your despicable greed!” said the creature who called himself Ahriman.

Then, an arrow comes from the corner of the room towards you. “Great Hakurei Barrier!” Luckily, Reimu manages to block it with her barrier. “Damn, I missed!” The voice comes from Eirin, who’s hiding in the corner of the room, probably planning to snipe you from afar. You look around the room to notice that Kaguya and one other girl is also hiding on the corner of the room. You reason that the other one must be Nue.

“This is the end for you! With our combined power, there is no chance for you to defeat us!” Kaguya snaps her finger, erecting a barrier made of Magatsuhi around Ahriman. “With that, you can’t harm him, no matter what kinds of attacks you use. You’ll have to defeat us all first!”

Then, Reimu runs towards Ahriman and stabs her gohei to the ground, creating another barrier surrounding him. “I’ll hold his attacks! I need somebody to protect me!” Marisa immediately comes to her side.

“Amuse me with your strength, evil ones, before eternal silence is upon us. If you do not heed my words, then I shall send you to hell. This is but a game…” said Ahriman.

“Alright everyone, let’s do this!” You run towards Eirin, fists clenched in your hands. “Physical attacks are forbidden.” said Ahriman. “No problem! Ice Storm, Torii Hurricane!” You send your usual hurricane of ice towards Eirin. Eirin counters by shooting an arrow towards it. The arrow explodes after hitting the hurricane, making the hurricane disappears. “Heh, pity. You’re getting weaker, aren’t you? Eirin throws some kind of gem towards you. You avoid it nicely but when the gem hits the floor, it creates a wall of flames around you, restricting your movement. Eirin uses this chance to release an arrow which splits into a flurry of arrows in mid-air towards you. You have no chance to dodge them so you can only block them with your hands.

“Damn! I must finish this quickly! Subterranean Rose!” You relish the control of your body to your subconscious, making you not feeling any pain from her attack. “Instinct, Release of the Id!” You fly forward towards Eirin, not caring about the arrows on your hand or the burn from passing through Eirin’s wall of fire. Eirin shoots out another one of those splitting arrows but you counter by declaring, “Rotation Sign, Calamity Waving Fan!” You summon dozens of wind blades towards them, slicing them to pieces. Eirin looks surprised by your determination so she throws another gem towards you. It transforms into a bolt of lightning, striking your body with electricity. Because you are in a subconscious state, you shrug it off and fly towards Eirin, closing the distance between you two. “Ice Storm, Torii Hurricane!” You send another icy hurricane towards her. Eirin, not having enough time to react, gets hit by your attack, freezing her body in mid-air. You fly towards her to take control of her body but before you arrive, a red light comes from Eirin’s body, breaking the ice encasing her and throwing you away from her.

“You… you are strong, stronger than I’ve been anticipated.” said Eirin while still grunting in pain. “I… can’t win like this. Sorry, Kaguya, I must use this…” She brings out some kind of jelly-like substance from her pocket. You notice that it’s the one who lets out that red light. “This… is pure, concentrated Magatsuhi. I will eat it so I will gain an enormous boost to my power even though I will lose my mind by doing so.” Immediately, she inserts the substance to her mouth. Then, she lets out a terrible scream that echoes around the room.

Kaguya notices this and shouts, “No, Eirin! Don’t do it! It’s not worth it!” Mokou uses this opportunity to summon a phoenix to burn her. Not noticing that, she gets hit by Mokou’s attack. But, her wounds just heal themselves instantly. You set your sights back to Eirin, who is now grinning madly at you.

“YOU, THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE DRAGON, I SHALL KILL YOU AND DISSECT YOU SO THAT I’LL KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU SO STRONG!” Her hair is released from its braid and now floats around her freely. Then, the unexpected happens. She grows eyes at the end of each strand of her hair. They all look at you curiously.

“I AM NO LONGER EIRIN YAGOKORO! I AM NOW OMOIKANE, GOD OF KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM! WITNESS MY POWER, HUMAN!” The eye shoots out multiple laser beams towards you. Surprised by her new appearance, you have no time to react and they pierce multiple parts of your body. Because you’re still in a subconscious state, you don’t care about the pain and you fly towards her. Eirin counters by extending her hair towards you and grabbing your body. Then, she throws you away from her to the floor near the entrance of the room.

Dai flies towards you in order to heal you but before she can do that, Ahriman says “Healing is forbidden.”

You revert back to your conscious state because of the blow caused by Eirin. Suddenly, you feel the pain caused by Eirin’s attacks on your body. You let out a scream of pain that can be heard throughout the room. “Mister, let me heal you. I don’t care if I die because of it. You need to survive and fight to defeat them and restore Gensokyo back to the way it was.” plead Daiyousei.

You see that Reimu, Marisa, and Yuuka are busy fending off Byakuren and Ahriman’s attacks. Keine and Mokou are still fighting Kaguya while Youmu and Kasen are fighting Nue nearby. Meanwhile, Eirin is slowly flying towards you, undoubtedly to finish you off.

What will you do?
[ ] Let Dai heal you, meaning that Dai will die because she breaks the rules of Ahriman
[ ] Tell Dai not to heal you even though your body is not capable of fighting anymore
>> No. 148510
[x] Let Dai heal you, meaning that Dai will die because she breaks the rules of Ahriman.

If we can't fight, it would probably be a total party wipe-out.
>> No. 148511
[x] Let Dai heal you, meaning that Dai will die because she breaks the rules of Ahriman

We dont have a single fucking healing item? Really? Welp, This can go two ways.

The first is that Dai sacrifices herself, in which case we get her powers and an extra chance (remember, we're puking out those powers until we puke out ours and die.) And I would believe absorbing her powers would bring us back to full power anyway: Or at least 'fix' us a bit, in case we werent fully healed.
>> No. 148512
[x] Let Dai heal you, meaning that Dai will die because she breaks the rules of Ahriman, then drain her.

Sorry Dai.
>> No. 148519
[x] Let Dai heal you, meaning that Dai will die because she breaks the rules of Ahriman, then drain her.
We have to.
>> No. 148525
[x] Tell Dai not to heal you even though your body is not capable of fighting anymore

I sense a big damn heroes moment incoming.
>> No. 148527
Lol loopholes

Ahriman sais “Healing is forbidden.”

He never said "removing/fixing wounds is forbidden"

thus if Dai uses something that mimics the effect of healing, but does not refer to it as healing, it's technically not against the rules

[X] tell dai to rename her type of healing magic before she uses it, tell her to call it loophole magic. So, MC gets "loopholed", not healed.

If Dai dies, I want a handwritteen apology from everybody in this thread
>> No. 148530
>>148527

Ok then, mister.

[X] Tell dai to rename her type of healing magic before she uses it, tell her to call it loophole magic. So, MC gets "loopholed", not healed.

You better be right about this.
>> No. 148533
Change >>148512 to
[x] Philosophy of a hated person on Eirin and use Satori's power while controling her to copy Dai's healing to have Eirin heal you(or use any inate healing skills/items Eirin has).

Better chance of working then the other method and it kills Eirin for free. Problem Ahriman?
>> No. 148534
[X] Tell dai to rename her type of healing magic before she uses it, tell her to call it loophole magic. So, MC gets "loopholed", not healed.
Oh man, I love loopholes!
>> No. 148538
since dai is the healer of the party, does she have some kinda spell like regen?
>> No. 148555
File 132022681550.jpg - (39.21KB , 301x267 , shinki thumbs up.jpg ) [iqdb]
148555
>>148534
>changes Fire spells name into Thunder
>its still fire
>> No. 148560
File 132023037498.jpg - (200.70KB , 759x800 , AhrimanB2.jpg ) [iqdb]
148560
“Dai, try to change your healing spell into a different type. Think that it’s a spell to remove wounds, not heal them.” you said to her. “Fine, Mister. I’ll try.” She just nods back and begins to use her ‘fixing wounds’ power to you. You can feel that your wounds are closing and your energy is returning back. Then, Ahriman says, “Do you think that you can break my rule like that? Fool! Now, fall down to hell! Hell’s Call!” A portal appears beneath Dai. It releases a burst of energy upwards, piercing Dai’s body and killing her instantly. You use this chance to absorb her Magatsuhi, therefore obtaining her healing power.

“AHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOU, AFTER YOUR FRIEND SACRIFICED HERSELF FOR YOU, YOU ATE HER INSTEAD! TRULY, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM ME!” said Eirin who’s closing on to you. “No, this is all your fault! I’ll avenge her death! Subterranean Rose!” You transform yourself to a subconscious state once more and fly towards Eirin. “Illusionary Dominance!” You use your superior speed to avoid her now tentacle-like hair and declare, “Rotation Fan, Calamity Waving Fan!” You summon blades of winds to cut her hair so that you can close in to her. Then, at the moment of truth, you manage to punch her in the face, making her get thrown back a little. You try to get away from her but she manages to wrap one of your feet while you’re doing so. “HEHEHE, TASTE THIS!” She transmits electricity with her hair, electrocuting you in mid-air. You try to escape by summoning your wind blades but she chokes you by using the rest of her hair.

“Hell Realm Sword, 200 Yojana in 1 Slash!” Youmu cuts through her hair, freeing you from its grasp. “You okay? Kasen told me to help you. She said that she could handle Nue alone.” said her to you. “GRAAH! YOU, HALF GHOST HALF HUMAN. VERY INTERESTING. I WILL RESEARCH YOU, TOO! MIND OF GOD, OMOIKANE’S BRAIN!” The eyes of the tip of her hair shoots out laser beams that become blades, protecting her from any close-range attacker.

“Damn, I can’t get close like this. Do you have any ideas?” asked her. “I’ll try my wind attacks first. Rotation Sign, Calamity Waving Fan!” You summon your wind blades towards her, hoping to cut her hair but she counters every single one of your blades by slashing it with hers. “How about this? Ice Storm, Torii Hurricane!” You summon an icy whirlwind towards her. She defends by wrapping her body in her hair but she’s still frozen on the spot. Before you can rejoice, her blades cut through the ice easily, thereby freeing her. “Damn, I just remembered that ice is weak to laser.” you said.

“I think we should ask help from the others, like Marisa or Yuuka. They have some long-range attacks that can damage her safely.” suggested Youmu. You nod to her and both of you fly towards Ahriman while avoiding Eirin. You see that Reimu is currently struggling against Byakuren. She attacks Reimu with a flurry of punches and kicks, which Reimu can barely keep up with. Marisa is kneeling on the floor, looking really tired. Yuuka is facing off against Ahriman. She’s evading his attacks by creating walls of vines to protect her. You decide to ask Yuuka to help you.

“O, vile one. You let your bloodlust control you. You shall be erased by my power.” said Ahriman. He summons a thunderbolt towards Yuuka but she just blocks it with her parasol. “Hah, is that all your power? Pathetic! If not for that barrier, I should already finish you by now.” replied her with a smug smile.

“Yuuka, could you help me for a moment? I need your Dual Spark to defeat Eirin. We can’t get close to her at all.” you said to her. “Fine. I’m getting bored just dodging this guy’s attacks anyway. Move out of the way.” replied her.

Yuuka flies towards Eirin. Seeing that, Eirin says, “YOU WANT TO BE RESEARCHED, TOO? PERFECT! YOU’LL BE A FINE SPECIMEN!” Eirin extends her hair towards Yuuka but she’s already ready for her attack. “Dual Spark!” She splits into two and fires away two giant lasers towards Eirin. She has no chance to escape her attack so she tries to protect herself by countering them with her own lasers. Of course, her lasers are no match for Yuuka’s Dual Spark so she gets hit fatally by Yuuka’s attack and thrown off to the wall. “Crazy Lunarian. There, it’s done. Go absorb her now, human.” said Yuuka with a smile. Suddenly, Ahriman summons meteors towards you. Luckily, Youmu manages to cut them down before they hit you. “Attacking your enemies behind their backs is an act of cowardice, you know.” chastised Youmu.

You fly towards Eirin’s corpse, hoping to absorb her Magatsuhi and cure your sickness. Suddenly, you feel really nauseous again. You vomit like the last time, making you lose Daiyousei’s power. After that, you absorb Eirin’s Magatsuhi. Suddenly, you feel a rush of knowledge surging inside your head. You remember centuries of Eirin’s studies on the Moon. You even know how to make Hourai Elixir, not that you have any plan to do so. You decide that it’s time to open the mysterious box that you’ve carried for a while. Wait, the box was taken by Reimu. Damn! You see that Reimu is still fighting against Byakuren. She seems to be cornered by her. You approach her to save her and get the box back.

“You’ve lost, Reimu Hakurei. Soon, our world of silent harmony will become a reality. You, too, will be a part of it so rejoice!” said Byakuren with a smile. “Who wants to live in a world like that? A world where there’s no passion or joy? A world where there’s no change whatsoever? A world where everyone is brainwashed to follow your ideals of ‘harmony’? I’d rather die than live in such a place!” said Reimu angrily. “Too bad. Buddha forbids us to take a life of another sentient beings but I guess you’re an exception.” Byakuren chokes Reimu with her hand while smiling gleefully.

Before you can stop her, from Reimu’s gohei comes a bright light. It burns Byakuren’s hand and makes her lose her grip on her throat. “W… what is this?” said Byakuren. She flies away from Reimu to anticipate her next move.

Then, a strange thing happens right in front of your eyes. From the light materializes a giant bearded turtle. Reimu immediately jumps to the top of it. “I don’t think that you could push me this far. Behold, this is my Reason God, Genbu! Now you shall know my true power as a Hakurei shrine maiden! Reimu summons a giant yin-yang orb in front of her and smacks it with her gohei towards Byakuren. Byakuren reacts by punching it but the orb just knocks her down. Then, the orb slams her repeatedly while she’s still lying on the ground.

“No, Lady Byakuren!” Noticing this, Nue immediately flies towards her only to be stopped by Kasen’s dragon. “Your opponent is me. Beat me first before you even think to rescue her.” said Kasen. “Hmhmhm… enough of this game. Games are meaningless in a world of silence. Now, you shall meet your doom. Come, my summoner. Join with me to bring our world of silence.” Ahriman’s tentacle reaches out towards Byakuren. The yin-yang orb tries to stop it but Ahriman just casts it aside with his attack. She brings Byakuren’s body towards him and fuses it with his own. Then, he detaches his wings from his head, making his hands appear. He lowers down his legs, making him stand on the floor. Finally, he lowers his hand to the floor, making him standing on four ‘legs’. This must be his second form.

“Alright, everyone! Finish off the remaining opposition so that we can attack Ahriman!” Reimu and the turtle flies towards Kaguya, the orb following behind her. “Divine Treasure, Hourai Jewel -Dreamlike Paradise!” Kaguya summons a tree that surrounds her with multiple multi-coloured danmaku. The danmaku knocks out Mokou and Keine away from her. But, Reimu isn’t fazed at all by her display. She waits until the orb returns in front of her then she knocks it with her gohei towards her. The bullets immediately form a wall to protect Kaguya but the orb just plows away through them. It hits Kaguya and sends her crashing into the wall. But Reimu isn’t finished yet. She knocks the orb again towards Kaguya. It bounces back to her after she hits Kaguya. “Everyone, watch my back while I pulverize this little princess. It should take a while until I destroy every particle in her body. Human, come over here right now! You’ll need to absorb her Magatsuhi!”

Ahriman moves towards Reimu but Yuuka stops him by binding his legs with her vines. You immediately rush towards Reimu but Nue stands in your way. “I won’t let you go through!” She transforms into a ball of light and flies towards you. “I told you I’m your opponent!” Kasen’s dragon swallows the orb, allowing you to pass. When you arrive, you can’t even recognize the person that Reimu’s orb is attacking. It’s a very gruesome scene. “What are you waiting for? Try to absorb her Magatsuhi now!” shouted Reimu. You do as she told and you approach Kaguya. “Do it. We’ve lost, anyway. For a person like me who’s cursed with immortality, I always want to taste death.” said Kaguya with a weak voice. Slowly, you suck her Magatsuhi out of her body. “So, this is how death feels like. It’s… peaceful.” Kaguya smiles before her body turns into dust.

“Great job! Now do what you have to do. Here!” Reimu throws the box to you. “Cure yourself before you lose anymore of your powers.” With that word, Reimu and her turtle flies towards Ahriman.

You slowly reach out to the box and open it. Inside, you see various chemicals that used to be alien to you but with Eirin’s knowledge you recognize them all. “Haha. This is all the stuff that I need.” You begin to make the cure for your poison while Reimu and the others distract Ahriman and Nue.

Just as you finish making the cure, Kasen shouts, “Nue is dead. We can attack Ahriman all out now.” Quickly, you drink the cure that you’ve made. It seems to be working perfectly. You are no longer dizzy or feverish anymore. After that, you join with the others to defeat Ahriman once and for all.

“Vile ones, you have brought decay and destruction to this world by rejecting our Reason. For that crime, I must erase you. Megidolaon!” Ahriman roars to summon a ball of energy in the middle of the room. It explodes, creating a big shockwave across the room. You get thrown off to the wall by its power. You see that the others are also quite hurt by that attack except for Reimu and Yuuka who’s still standing, or in Reimu’s case sitting on her turtle. “That was… quite a powerful attack. I must applaud you to be able to hurt me. But now, your time is over! Dual Spark!” Yuuka unleashes her attack towards Ahriman. It hits him straight on his body but he only staggers for a bit because of that attack. Then, he stabs his tentacles to the floor. They appear right below Yuuka. They manage to pierce her body, creating a fatal wound on her, “Gah, this… is… unexpected. How… could I… be defeated… by the likes of you?” Yuuka slowly floats away from Ahriman while holding her gaping wounds.

“You… take this!” Reimu knocks her orb towards him. He responds by knocking it back with his hands. Reimu doesn’t manage to avoid it so she’s thrown off from her turtle. Then, the unexpected happens. The turtle speaks, “I can’t allow you to hurt her any further. I am Genji, servant of the Hakurei bloodline. By my name, I will defeat you!” He flies towards Reimu and heals her with his light. Then, Reimu gets up and sits on top of Genji again.

“Are you okay?” asked Genji. “I’m fine. We’ll just have to use that technique to defeat him.” replied Reimu. They float away from Ahriman before Reimu declares, “Fantasy Heaven!” Reimu releases multiple yin-yang orbs surrounding her and Genji. Then, Reimu points her gohei forward to signal the orbs to attack Ahriman.

The orbs fly towards Ahriman, exploding as they hit his body. Their numbers are limitless because Reimu can just replace them with the new ones. Ahriman roars with pain as he slowly walks towards Reimu. He tries to punch her with his hands but his punch fails to connect with her body. It seems that Reimu and Genji’s body has become ethereal.

“I will not be defeated by you, o vile one! Taste my strongest attack, Apocalypse!” Ahriman releases his white wings from his shoulders and flies away from the ground. Then, the ground begins to crack, releasing surge of energy from beneath it. “Run, everyone!” shouted Reimu. The others obey her orders so they run away from Ahriman as far as they can. You head towards Yuuka to help her escape. “Grab my hand!” you shouted while flying towards her. Yuuka manages to do so and both of you escape safely from Ahriman’s attack.

By the time that you arrive near the entrance of the room, Ahriman jumps down from the air, creating a massive shockwave that destroys the floor. The shockwave hits Reimu but she manages to hold on to Genji. After that catastrophic attack, Reimu finishes Ahriman with her orbs. Having no power left, Ahriman collapses to the floor. “We… won. That attack… really drains my strength.” Reimu falls down to the floor after losing her consciousness.

You run towards Ahriman’s corpse to find Byakuren, covered in blood from her wounds. “So, this is the end, huh? I have no strength left to fight you. Do whatever you want. Take this Earthstone and Heavenstone that Eirin obtained from the oni’s Reason God.” She gives you two stones that looks like the one that Tenshi gave you. “The stillness… is calling for me. My dream… is… finished.” She passed on to her death. You absorb her Magatsuhi and Nue who was killed by Kasen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Byakuren’s power
Superhuman, Hijiri Byakuren = Increases all your stats by a great degree
Magic, Omen in Purple Mist = Summons a purple mist to the battlefield
Magic, Magic Butterfly = Summons multiple butterflies surrounding you, protecting you from any close range attack
Light Magic, Star Maelstrom = Summons curving lasers towards your enemies
Great Magic, Devil’s Recitation = Fires off twin giant red lasers accompanied by multiple bullets between them
Flying Bowl, Flying Fantastica = Surrounds your enemies with multiple ofudas which you can control freely

Nue’s power
Transform yourself into a white ball of light. In this form, you can move faster and hurt enemies by ramming into them.
Imbue an object with a seed of non-identification, making you control their appearance
Nue Sign, Undefined Darkness = Surrounds yourself with an unidentifiable darkness, making your enemies become harder to attack you.
Nue Sign, Danmaku Chimera = Attack your enemies with bullets that could change into lasers and vice versa at your will

Kaguya’s power
Very fast regeneration from any kinds of damage as long as you still have your Magatsuhi.
Create a barrier that keeps a state of anything inside it unchangeable
Divine Treasure, Salamander Shield = Summons flames around you to protect yourself from your enemies
Divine Treasure, Brilliant Dragon Bullet = Showers your enemy with multiple tiny lasers
Divine Treasure, Life Spring Infinity = Showers the area around you with water that heals your wounds
Divine Treasure, Hourai Jewel –Dreamlike Paradise- = Summons a tree that surrounds yourself with multicolored bullets which also could be used to attack your enemies
Divine Treasure, Buddhist Diamond = Encases yourself within a diamond so that your defense increases dramatically but you can’t attack at all while using this technique

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the battle, you use Kaguya’s power to heal everyone with your rain. Reimu decides to let everyone have a quick nap first before going to the Dragon. On your dream, you see a familiar figure standing in front of you.

“Congratulations, human. You’ve done it. All of the Reason Gods are dead. There’s only the Dragon now.” That figure is Yukari Yakumo, standing in front of you with her servants, Ran and Chen. You notice that you’re in some sort of strange place where there’s only purple eyes staring towards you.

“Where… where am I? Is this… my dream?” you asked. “Of course it is. I just alter your dream a little bit.” replied her cheerfully. “Anyway, let just get straight to the point. I come here because I need your help to defeat the Dragon once and for all. You, too, will require my help, or rather my friend’s help.” She looks at you with a serious expression on her face.

“Are you talking about Shinki? I don’t want anything to do with her. I just want Gensokyo to go back the way it was before.” Hearing your response, Yukari laughs a bit before replying, “Sure. You can go to the Dragon now with Reimu. He will return Gensokyo under her spell card rule, but that’s not permanent. Someday, he will recreate Gensokyo again. This event will continue to happen for all eternity as long as the Dragon is not defeated.”

“Then I’ll just defeat him. I’ll absorb his power and become the new Dragon God of Gensokyo.” You said confidently. Yukari laughs again, this time louder and longer than before. ”Sorry about that. It’s just that you’re too naïve in judging the Dragon’s power. You do know that your power comes from him, right? He will simply take it back and you will be left with nothing. He can also erase all of your friends’ power, too. That’s where my friend, Shinki, comes in. She’s the only one who can prevent that from happening. With her assistance, you can kill and absorb the Dragon.”

“What does this ‘Shinki’ wants? She wants the Earth to return to the youkai’s rule, doesn’t she? She’ll kill any humans that reside on the Earth. I can’t agree with that.” you said angrily. “Oh no, not at all. She’s not as evil as you think. She plans to use the Dragon’s power to turn all humans on Earth into youkai. Don’t you know that humanity’s civilization at the outside world is beginning to rot? Wars, hunger, poverty, crimes, and all other horrible things happen daily on that place. I’m sure that you’ve already met that angel, Sariel. Her God does nothing to help those humans. I watched them pray day and night for His help but He never answers. Instead, He asks them for their unquestioning obedience. Many wars had happened because of His teachings. Shinki wants to free humans from His yoke. To do so, we need as many youkai as possible to prepare for the final battle against Him. Please, help us.” Yukari finishes her speech by bowing down in front of you. Ran and Chen immediately join her.

What will you do?
[ ] Accept her offer
[ ] Refuse her offer
[ ] Ask questions (write-in)
Warning : This is a routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 148561
[X]Ask questions (write-in)
-[X]"What makes you think turning all of humanity into youkai won't simply extend and worsen the so called "rot" that exists within them?
-[X]"What makes you think the wars won't simply become bloodier, longer lasting, more destructive when all of humanity sudden;y have the strength and durability of Youkai?"
-[X]"For as long as you've supposedly lived and watched humanity, you've a lot to learn about it; especially if all you see is the very rotten aspects of it as far as I'm concerned.
-[X]"That said I was under the impression that Youkai needed Humanity in regards to faith among other things."

I got nothing except that.
>> No. 148562
[X]Ask questions (write-in)
-[X]"What makes you think turning all of humanity into youkai won't simply extend and worsen the so called "rot" that exists within them?
-[X]"What makes you think the wars won't simply become bloodier, longer lasting, more destructive when all of humanity sudden;y have the strength and durability of Youkai?"
-[X]"For as long as you've supposedly lived and watched humanity, you've a lot to learn about it; especially if all you see is the very rotten aspects of it as far as I'm concerned.
-[X]"That said I was under the impression that Youkai needed Humanity in regards to faith among other things."
This works.
>> No. 148567
File 132024114421.jpg - (269.12KB , 1600x1200 , yukari.jpg ) [iqdb]
148567
“I have a few questions for you first. First, what makes you think turning all of humanity into youkai won't simply extend and worsen the so called ‘rot’ that exists within them?” you asked.

Yukari smiles at you before answering, “It’s simple, really. You see, humanity in the outside world has become ignorant of the reality surrounding them. All they do is living their life monotonous, boring life. They can’t take control of their own life. If all of them turn into youkai, they shall be freed from that life. With their new power, they can take control of their own life.”

“So you mean they will turn into anarchy? How is that a good thing? What makes you think the wars won't simply become bloodier, longer lasting, more destructive when all of humanity suddenly has the strength and durability of a youkai?” you asked.

“Youkai never causes wars like human does because a youkai won’t follow orders from someone they don’t care about. Most of the wars of the human race were caused by several people opposing each other. They recruit people to fight their wars for them, people who don’t even want to do so. If you want to fight each other, you must fight because you want to not because you are forced to do so. Nations, countries, all that foolish notions will disappear once they turn into youkai. Sure, there will be fights everywhere but it will be a fun fight, just like here in Gensokyo.” replied Yukari.

“For as long as you've supposedly lived and watched humanity, you've a lot to learn about it; especially if all you see is the very rotten aspects of it as far as I'm concerned. That said I was under the impression that Youkai needed Humanity in regards to faith among other things." you said.

Yukari looks away from you before answering, “Trust me, I’ve lived long enough to know that my decision in supporting Shinki is right. As for youkai needing faith from humans, that too is a curse from God to us. That’s the reason why we haven’t invaded the outside world yet. We will perish if we stay too long in a place that rejects our existence. But, with the Dragon’s power, that curse can be broken. Youkai shall rule the Earth once more just like the ancient times. Now, what’s your answer, human?”

What will you do?
[ ] Accept her offer
[ ] Refuse her offer
[ ] Ask questions (write-in)
Warning : This is a routelock question. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 148570
[X] Accept her offer
Fair enough.
>> No. 148572
-[x]"Shinki and this god go far back, what's your (or rather Shinki's) side of the story."
-[x]"What happens once we win our war with god anyway."

Realisticly we will need either Shinki's or Sariel's help to kill the dragon(baring fantasy heaven spam) if he can seal our skills, though there is no need to remain loyal...

By the way, if we go "true Yokai" path will we be able to play out the big war?
>> No. 148574
[x] Refuse her offer
>> No. 148575
[x] Refuse her offer
But she still caused the Lunarian War, so yeah.
>> No. 148576
[x] Refuse her offer
[x] "You've lived long enough and have the gall to say Youkai never start wars? My village is at a constant 'war' with youkai, Just because they want to. Haven't you also started a war as well?"

I say we slit the bitches throat.
>> No. 148587
-[x]"Shinki and this god go far back, what's your (or rather Shinki's) side of the story."
-[x]"What happens once we win our war with god anyway."
>> No. 148591
[]"Shinki and this god go far back, what's your (or rather Shinki's) side of the story."
[]"What happens once we win our war with god anyway."

Made it this far for the whole "take place of the dragon plan, why stop now
>> No. 148596
File 13202747899.jpg - (102.79KB , 600x760 , shinki.jpg ) [iqdb]
148596
"Shinki and this god go far back, what's your or rather Shinki's side of the story? What happens once we win our war with God anyway?" you asked.

“Fine, I’ll tell you the reason of the destruction of youkai at that time and also our ultimate goal. Back at those days, the youkai were creating a magic that could create a new universe free from God’s rule. Shinki was the holder of the prototype of that magic. She could create Makai and all its residents from nothing but Makai is only a pocket dimension, still not free from God. Of course, God wasn’t too happy with this so he sent His angels to destroy their civilization. You see, we have no means to kill God or even reach His place above the seven heavens. But, Shinki has already perfected this magic while hiding in Makai. Our war would be a defensive war to guard the machines from the angels. Once our preparation is complete, we will bring the entire Earth to that universe so that we can live without God’s interference eternally.” answered Yukari.

What will you do?
[ ] Accept her offer
[ ] Refuse her offer
[ ] Ask questions (write-in)
Warning : This is routelock vote. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 148602
[x] Refuse her offer
>> No. 148603
[X] Refuse all offers.
[X] Disregard all Touhous.
[X] Go kill the damn dragon already.

Holy crap it's the same damn thing every time. Give me something new.
>> No. 148604
File 132028821595.jpg - (720.22KB , 1024x768 , 1316734378246.jpg ) [iqdb]
148604
And what would happen without the Divine Architect, I wonder? Chaos. Endless pandemonium. Creation would come crashing down.

Look at them. Pitiful youkai, so fearful of the Lord, our God. He trusted us with Free Will. Our choices forge the future of Creation. They see rot, so blind they are. They refuse to see the light of reason and of science that God has blessed us with. They merely twist Creation to their corrupt will and magic, while Mankind understands and becomes stronger by learning the Laws set by the Lord in his Creation.

By the way, I name thee all fools for refusing the only path that would have allowed Gensokyo to return to normal. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me, yes. But there are spirits that can control portions of Creation, spirits that those who have not seen the Light of the Lord worship as gods. Acceptance of His Divine Will would not have destroyed those spirits, merely shown them to not be gods. Now you have doomed them.There is but one path left, now. Either Youkai or Mankind will survive the coming battle, not both.

But mere survival is not enough, we must triumph! Claim that power and fight the so-called might of the Youkai. Claim your destiny and lead Mankind to glory, New Man. Humanity has no need of Daemons and you are not God, but you can and will be the Gatekeeper and the Shepherd. From the shadows or at its head, you will save Mankind.

[x] Refuse her offer.
([x]Immortal Emperor of Mankind route selected)
>> No. 148616
[x] Refuse her offer
Screw this. We shall make our own Reason God.
>> No. 148618
[X] Refuse her offer.
([X]Immortal Emperor of Mankind route selected)
>> No. 148631
File 132032000858.jpg - (23.31KB , 240x185 , eiki.jpg ) [iqdb]
148631
By refusing Yukari’s offer, you are now locked on the last remaining route available, the True Neutral route.

“I’m sorry, but I refuse to help you. I don’t have a grand ambition like you and Shinki do. I just want Gensokyo to return to normal like it was and I don’t want any part on your plan.” you answered.

Yukari sighs before saying, “Well, suit yourself, human. Perhaps you’re better suited living in that farm of yours in blissful ignorance. You won’t remember having this conversation after you wake up.” Then, Yukari snaps her finger to return you to reality.

“Wake up. We’re going to the Dragon now.” You groggily stand up after Reimu shakes your body. After everyone is ready, Reimu approaches you and says, “Give me the stones. We’ll use it to teleport to the Dragon.” You comply and give her the Earthstone and the Heavenstone. Reimu brings out the Netherstone from her pocket and places it on the palm of her hand along with the other stones. Then, the stones emit a bright light and float from her hand. The last thing you see is the light enveloping everyone in the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Ah, finally, you’ve come. I was getting bored waiting for you here. Perhaps we were fated to meet again, hmm?” The voice belongs to Remilia, who’s sitting in a comfortable-looking throne in the middle of the room, holding a cup of tea in her hands. “Where did you go all this time?” you asked. You realize that you haven’t seen her since you stepped on one of those teleporters at the bottom of the tower. “Well, what do you expect? I got teleported near the top of the tower. Luckily, I managed to find Yukari at the floors below. We had a little talk and then she told me to wait here for you. So, did you find the crow, you know the one that throws miniature suns at you?”

“Well, I think I saw her. She’s fighting the Lunarian swordsman. I didn’t really get close so I don’t know what happened to her.” you explained to her. “She’s dead, then. That Lunarian is really strong. Too bad I didn’t get to kill her. Oh well, shall we go now?” she said with a smirk. “Wait, how about Yukari? Where is she?” you asked. “She told me that she and her shikigamis are meeting with a friend. She said that you could go ahead without her.” replied her. She rises from her seat and puts down the teacup on it. “The stair is not too far from here. Let me lead you to It.” said her.

After climbing the stair, you arrive in front of a huge golden door. You see that there are three depressions that are shaped exactly like the stones on it. Sure enough, the stones floating on the air fly towards them, entering each one of them perfectly. Then, the door slowly opens, its grating sound echoes around the room.

“Congratulations, all of you. You’ve done well.” The voice comes from a green-haired woman behind the door. “I knew you would be here, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu. What do you want?” said Reimu towards the woman. “That’s no way to talk to a Yama, Reimu Hakurei. I guess I’ll have to lecture you later. Anyway, I come here only to talk with this human.” Eiki points the rod that she’s carrying towards you.

“I advise you, human, abandon your plan to fight against the Dragon. There’s no way at all that you can win against him. He’ll just kill you and remake you in the new Gensokyo without any memories at all about this Creation. Is that what you want?” said her with a harsh tone.

“I won’t fight with you. Neither will Marisa nor Yuuka. We still want to keep our memories so that we can prepare for the next Creation.” said Reimu. “Sorry.” said Marisa while avoiding your gaze. “Indeed, I won’t help you. I know that my power’s no match for the Dragon. I’ll just wait for the new Avatar in the next Creation. Hopefully, he won’t be as stupid as you.” said Yuuka harshly. “I, too, won’t assist you. I don’t want to lose my memories of this Creation.” said Remilia.

“I will fight with you! I can’t forgive the Dragon for doing this to all of us!” said Kasen enthusiastically. “I and Mokou are also with you. We need to teach that Dragon a lesson!” said Keine angrily. Mokou nods towards Keine, signaling her agreement. “You have my sword, human. I still need to avenge Lady Yuyuko for her death.” said Youmu with a serious tone.

“Fools! You don’t listen to my advice at all, do you? The choice is with you, Human. What will you do?” asked Eiki.

[ ] Insist on your plan to kill the Dragon (write-in for strategy)
[ ] Abandon your plan to kill the Dragon
>> No. 148639
[x] Insist on your plan to kill the Dragon (write-in for strategy)
[x] "A true Yama would never interfere in the world of the living!"

... I know nothing about persona so I cant make a strategy.
>> No. 148643
[x] Abandon your plan to kill the Dragon.

Lack of firepower, lack of whatever trump cards Sariel or Shinki would have provided. Honestly it may be best to give up this plan. In Nocturne, in the true neutral route, the MC persaudes Katchguchi to return things the way they were.

One could only hope that there's a time period of longer than 10 years this time.
>> No. 148644
>>148639
Then why vote for fighting with no plan in mind? Never mind the possibility of actually being nothing more than a shitstain to the dragon if all it has to do is will your strength and power away.

Shikieiki's not interfering as more like "advising", she won't stop us if we do decide to go for the battle.

Another note, while there are some slight similarities between this and Persona, this is much more in line with the core Shin Megami Tensai games. Think "Digital Devil Saga", "Soul Hackers", or "SMT:Nocturne".

Examples from Shin Megami Tensei IF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy5Gn5wzSoY

and SMTII - (in this case the Chaos Path)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad0WZQRI-5s

This may be a situation where fighting the Dragon God would be impossible. If we had sided with Yukari and aided Shinki I still don't see how it would be doable if all that DG has to do is will one's strength away on a whim.

The only thing I could think of possibly killing the dragon would be for our avatar to not fight it directly. Rather have those willing to fight it do the dirty work while our "farmer" simply provide support, neither hindering it nor helping it.

Even then I don't even see it doing nothing more than doing exactly as what Shikieiki stated; wipe the team out.

Another option would be to alter Reimu's plans, still enforcing the Spell Card system but some how circumventing the reappearance of the dragon for it ever to cause these wars of reasons from ever happening again.
>> No. 148645
>>148644 here forgot my vote

[X] Abandon your plan to kill the Dragon
>> No. 148654
>>148644
I assume that Sariel or Shinki would have something to offset that bit. But yeah I'm definitely taking Eiki's warning to heart as she warns because she cares.
>> No. 148657
[X] Abandon your plan to kill the Dragon

Unless there's a reaaaaaalllllyyy good plan to fight/kill the dragon it doesn't look like it will happen
>> No. 148659
[X] Kill Yukari, Eiki, and Reimu. then spend time thinking about a plan after you see what new and awesome powers you get.

Think about it...If MC can't even kill these three, what chance does he have against the dragon. and, If he does kill these three then it proves he does have a reasonable chance against the dragon and the added power might tip the scales.
>> No. 148660
>>148659

Missed the part where the dragon can just nullify anything and OHKO the team regardless right now?

Maybe Shinki/Yukari had a plan but the end result would have been terrible imo.
>> No. 148662
>>148660

Yea...I seriously doubt the dragon can just nullify anything and OHKO the team. Simply because that would make for a shit story that no author would want to write. So the touhous made have said something to that effect, but I doubt it's actually going to be true, one way or another.
>> No. 148666
>>148662

Not sure entirely myself. On the one hand Touhous are involved, on the other Shin Megami Tensei is involved and when SMT is involved the endings tend to be bittersweet with the rare exception of a couple of games with actual happy/fulfilling endings. Sometimes you have to accept whatever you've strive for regardless of not foreseeing the results.

For example, in the spin off games like Persona 3, you had the option to either accept the coming end and have all of your party members be ignorant about it for one week(?) so they'd be spared suffering or extend the game time, fight the last few major bosses and receive an ending where its bitter sweet if you've grown attached to the MC and the relationships he developed throughout the game.

In the end, I just don't see taking Reimu's, Eiki's and Yukari's power changing anything. Isn't Yukari with Shinki right now?
>> No. 148668
>>148662
I think it could as well it basically MADE Gensokyo and even in the canon it's made to be a being so powerful that not even Yukari could compare to it or even made Gensokyo without its aid.

The theory is that Shinki and Sariel would have somehow enabled you to fight without the dragon doing that, but since we insisted on staying with Reimu's reason...

>>148659
>Killing Eiki

Not sure if that's possible as she could easily turn all your might against you with sickening ease. Then you go to hell.
>> No. 148679
>we get true neutral route

Okay. So now tell me, what makes you guys think us fighting the dragon will auto-lead into a bad end? Nothing. In fact, nothing at all. Have you all never once played an RPG? It's about doing the most stupid shit and coming out alive: and if you didnt come out alive it was necessary to take down the big bad.
>> No. 148681
File 132039062984.jpg - (82.88KB , 600x906 , dragon.jpg ) [iqdb]
148681
“I’m sorry everyone. I… have decided not to fight the Dragon.”
“What? How could you?” said Kasen angrily.
“Kasen, please hear me out first. If what everyone says is true, then we are no match for him.”
“But, how else do we keep Gensokyo as it is and prevent this from ever happening again?” asked her.
“There’s no other way except for winning the Creation each time it happens. It’s just the way it is. Please understand.”
“He’s speaking the truth, hermit. You just have to accept it and live on with your life.” said Eiki.

Kasen falls silent for a moment before answering, “Fine. I only agree with him because you support his decision.”
“So, how about the rest of you?” asked Eiki.
“Fine, if the yama says so. We won’t fight the Dragon.” said Keine. Mokou and Youmu nod to express their approval.
“Perfect. Now, let me take you to the Dragon.” said Eiki.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After climbing a long, golden stairs for a very long time, you finally reach the highest part of the tower. In there, you see the Dragon floating on a golden sky while looking towards you. His gaze pierces your soul, making you feel really insignificant and weak in front of him. You feel lucky that you’ve decided not to fight him. Then, he speaks with a booming voice.

“Well done, bearer of Reason. Once again you’ve come to me with the Spellcard Rule. You desire a Gensokyo where everyone can solve their conflicts peacefully. Very well, I shall grant you your wish.”
“One moment, please.” interrupted Reimu. She stands in front of everyone and says, “Thank you for all your help. Because of you, I manage to guard the balance of Gensokyo once more. I have only one request for everyone present here. Please, never tell this event to anyone. We must keep secret what we’ve experienced here. I don’t want anyone else to remember the horrid memories of this battle for Creation.”

You and everyone else agree with Reimu’s request and promise not to tell anyone of what happened in this Creation. After that, Reimu signals the Dragon to begin the process of recreating Gensokyo. The Dragon closes his eyes and begins to emit a bright light that somehow makes you feel really sleepy. Soon, you and everyone else lose consciousness.

Epilogue

“This is… my room. What happened? Was that all a dream? No, it couldn’t be.”

You run out from your house to arrive at the Human Village. You see that everything is indeed back to normal. Keine is ringing the bell to signal her students to enter her school.
“Wait, Keine, she’s with me there. Maybe I should ask her.”

You approach Keine and greet her politely. When you ask her about the ‘dream’ that you had, she answers with a sad expression on her face.
“I know. I know that wasn’t a dream. It’s just that I’m trying to forget what happened there. When I look at these children, I feel very grateful that Gensokyo stays the way it is. I must greet them with a happy face. I can’t dwell on something that can’t be changed. When the next Creation happened, I will fight for their sake to keep Gensokyo like this. I suggest that you do the same.”

After you leave Keine’s place because she needs to start her lessons, you find yourself unconsciously walking towards your farm. While doing so, a familiar person greets you. It’s Hijiri Byakuren.

“Ah, greetings. It’s a nice day, isn’t it?” said her with a smile. “Going to your farm, aren’t you? Well, good luck with that. I’ll pray that you’ll always have a bountiful harvest. If you’ll excuse me, I must go to the village to do my daily sermon.”
“Sorry, I have a question that I want to ask you.”
“Hmm, what is it? Is it about my teachings? I’m always glad to explain them to you. Ask away.”
“No, it’s about the Creation. Do you know anything about it?”
“The… Creation? Well, this is the first time I’ve ever heard about it. Is it about how the world was created? Well, as Buddha says…”
“Umm, sorry to bother you. I have to go now.”
You give a quick bow before running towards your farm. Byakuren only shakes her head in exasperation before continuing her walk to the Human Village.

After you arrive at your farm, you see your good old friend, Cirno. It seems that she’s eating your watermelons again. Her friend, Daiyousei, is telling her to stop but she just ignores her.

“Hey, stop eating my crops!” you shouted.
“Ah, Cirno, he’s coming. We must run now.” said Dai worriedly.
“It’s no big deal, Dai. He’s a friend of mine. A watermelon or two won’t hurt him.” said Cirno triumphantly.

Instead of making a scary face and chasing them like you usually do, you hug both of them while saying, “I’m glad that you two are alive. I’m sorry for what have I done to both of you.”
“Hey, let me go! What are you talking about anyway?” said Cirno.
You apologize to them for your sudden emotional outburst. You don’t want them to know about what happened so you make up a cover story instead.
“Sorry, it’s just that I was having a nightmare about you two dying in front of me. It seems very real back then.”
“I’ll forgive you if you treat me and my friends with ten more of your watermelons.” said Cirno.
“What? But…”
“Alright, everyone! He already agrees! It’s party time!”

Before you can say anything, dozens of fairies appear from the forest nearby, flying towards your watermelons. It seems that you have no chance to stop them.
“Sorry about this, Mister. Cirno wouldn’t listen when I try to stop her from bringing her friends to eat your watermelon.” said Dai apologetically.
“Don’t worry, it’s no big deal. Why don’t you join them?”

While watching your watermelons being eaten by Cirno, Dai, and the other fairies, you see a girl flying towards your farm. You greet her enthusiastically.
“Hey, Kasen, over here!” You wave your hand to her.
She lands in front of you and returns your greeting. Then, she says, “Finally, I’ve been looking for you. I just want to say my goodbye before I depart on my journey.”
“W… what journey?” you asked.
“A journey to find a way to kill the Dragon, of course. I’m not satisfied with this outcome.”
“But, how about me? Will you just abandon your friend?”
“No, I will return someday. You’d better be still alive when I come back.”
You notice that she’s gotten teary-eyed from talking to you. Suddenly, she hugs you without any warning at all.
“Goodbye, my good friend. May you live peacefully here, in Gensokyo.”
After that, she immediately flies away from you. You try to chase her but you realize that you can’t fly anymore. You can only shout, “Don’t worry, Kasen! I’ll always be waiting for you!”

So, you spend the rest of your days living in the village and managing your farm peacefully. You always remember Kasen’s promise that she will return someday. Eventually, you marry with a girl from the village and have many kids with her. You name one of your kids “Kasen” in honor of your good friend. Then, the day that you’ve always feared comes.

“Hear me, residents of Gensokyo! The time for creation is at hand! What is your view of an ideal Gensokyo? What should be the natural laws of this land? Decide the future of Gensokyo by your own hands and bring your ideals before me for I, the Dragon shall recreate Gensokyo according to your ideal! Have no doubts in crushing your opponents for everyone shall be reborn in the new Gensokyo!”

FIN
>> No. 148683
[x] Load last save,(go back a choice) and talk to the dragon.
-[x] Ask him if he knows the full story behind the god who gave him power and the yokai.
--[x] If not explain that to him.
-[x]"What are your thoughts on all this, is this what you truly wanted? "

I don't know if the writer what to stop it now or not,or anon for that matter. I'm just putting an option on the table in case people want to explore another path.

We have refused to serve another and refused to give up. So we carve our own path.
>> No. 148685
[x] Load last save
-[x] [x] Insist on your plan to kill the Dragon

Because one or two more updates wont kill anyone. Aside from maybe the main character.
>> No. 148689
[x] Load last save
-[x] [x] Insist on your plan to kill the Dragon
Let's do this before trying to get a good ending.
>> No. 148692
FUCK I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

Considering Nocturne is involved,

If we had gone with Yukari's plan and some how killed the Dragon...

Wouldn't that have set up Digital Gensokyo Saga?!

Most likely not but still there's this feeling it ought to.
>> No. 148696
You know, you could have written this story a great deal better and that you're pretty lucky that no one threw a shitfit.

You should take a look at the other stories around here as to get a good idea how to structure dialogue.
>> No. 148697
>>148696
I think the only reason that no one threw a shitfit was because this story actually updated fast, and was done quick.

It was fun being a part of the CYOA mainly because it just killed some time. But, you know, That's just this crazy-ass anon's thought.
>> No. 148700
>>148696

At most we earned the "Normal Ending".

Not the best ending but certainly not the worst.

Didn't we strive to have Gensokyo return back to the way it was under the spell card rule?

We did just that, the added consequence was allowing the whole "Creation" event to return once more as it had apparently been doing so ever since.
>> No. 148702
>>148700
I told you guys we should have gone for a God-Emperor of Man ending.
>> No. 148707
>>148700
Yeah that was our main goal and we basically achieved it and in some ways its' better than Nocturne's.
>> No. 148912
>Over in just 2 threads
>Only took 1~2 months
Holy ****.
Anyway, I'm kinda dissapointed we didn't get an option to reload and get the other endings.
>> No. 149104
I could do a second run of this story, focusing on the Shijima route (possible romance with either Byakuren or Satori), but I need a proofreader first.
>> No. 149106
>>149104
Go to IRC then as I know Fyhlen is sometimes there and I think there's a couple other proofreaders, but I can't recall their exact names offhand.