[Return]
Archived thread

File 131752184375.jpg - (877.30KB , 1440x900 , Konachan_com - 72908 blonde_hair dragon dress hat .jpg ) [iqdb]
146918 No. 146918
“Hear me, residents of Gensokyo! The time for creation is at hand! What is thy view of an ideal Gensokyo? What should be the natural laws of this land? Decide the future of Gensokyo by thy own hands and bring thy ideals before me for I, the Dragon shall recreate Gensokyo according to thy ideal! Have no doubts in crushing thy opponents for everyone shall be reborn in the new Gensokyo!”

You wake up in your house at the Human Village after having that strange dream. You decide to go to your farm. At the way to your farm, you notice a group of people gathering. You notice that they are listening to a sermon from that Buddhist monk, Hijiri Byakuren.

What will you do?
[ ] Listen to Byakuren’s sermon
[ ] Continue walking to your farm

>> No. 146919
[X] Continue walking to your farm

Bah, probably the same old spiel about charity and kindness and peace on earth.
>> No. 146920
[X] Continue walking to your farm

End times you say? Bah, the rice won't plant itself.
>> No. 146921
[x] Listen to Byakuren’s sermon

My view of an ideal Gensokyo? Libertarian utopia, of course. Make it so.
>> No. 146922
[x] Listen to Byakuren’s sermon

Embrace the new religion.
>> No. 146923
[X] Listen to Byakuren’s sermon
>> No. 146924
[ ] Continue walking to your farm
>> No. 146925
File 131753136286.jpg - (404.70KB , 1194x960 , 860450.jpg ) [iqdb]
146925
You decide to hear what Byakuren has to say.

“Hear me, people. The time has come for a new era in Gensokyo, an era of peace, tranquility, and coexistence between humans and youkai. I know each and every one of you has received the message from the Dragon about the creation of a new Gensokyo. If you want a world where humans and youkai can help each other in harmony, join us and help us in the oncoming struggle for creation.

As the sermon continues, a blonde girl wearing a black and white witch clothes arrives. You remember that this must be Marisa Kirisame, one of the two witches who lives on the Forest of Magic. You don’t know much about her except that she’s a friend of the Hakurei Miko, the self-proclaimed guardian of Gensokyo.

You see that she’s going to the school where Keine lives. Keine is the history teacher in that school and she’s a good friend of yours, too. She’s also a good customer for your farm.
What will you do?
[ ] Ask a question to Byakuren (Write in)
[ ] Join Byakuren
[ ] Go with Marisa to see Keine
[ ] Leave and continue to go to your farm
>> No. 146926
[x] Leave and continue to go to your farm

The crops wont tend themselves.
>> No. 146927
[X] Leave and continue to go to your farm

Don't have time for their mystical voodoo.
>> No. 146928
[x] Leave and continue to go to your farm

This probably belongs in Others
>> No. 146931
[x] Leave and continue to go to your farm

Wonder if Lucifer will show up.
>> No. 146932
File 131753781528.jpg - (418.06KB , 1000x1000 , e51cc392a6e60e8c483cf532efc38ef9.jpg ) [iqdb]
146932
You think that the sermon is pretty interesting but you must go to work because those crops won’t tend to themselves.

When you arrive at your farm, you see a familiar looking figure eating at your crops. It’s Cirno, the ice fairy. She often comes to your farm to eat your crops, especially your watermelons.

“Hmm, it’s delicious!” said Cirno. “Hey, stop that! That’s my watermelons you’re eating!” you said.

“Oh, don’t be stingy!” said Cirno. Then, she makes a pouty face at you. Overcame by her cuteness, you said “Fine! Just don’t eat too much”. You wait for her to finish eating the watermelon.

“Wipe your mouth first before talking. You should eat more gracefully, you know.” you said.

“Fine.” said Cirno. Cirno is about to wipe her mouth with her clothes when you offer your handkerchief instead. “Why did you come here anyway? Do you come just to eat my watermelons?”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I’m about to tell you the greatest dream that I’ve ever had. I saw a huge dragon covering the sky. It says something about recreating Gensokyo or something. If I’m going to recreate Gensokyo, I’m going to create a world where I’m the strongest!” said Cirno enthusiastically. “If you’re going to recreate Gensokyo, what kind of Gensokyo do you want?” asked Cirno.

[ ] I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.
[ ] A Gensokyo filled with harmony. There is no conflict between every living beings. A eternally peaceful Gensokyo.
[ ] A Gensokyo where everybody can live as they want to live. Nobody can intervere and dictate how a person should live.
[ ] A Gensokyo where there’s only useful people. Nobody is weak and useless. Everyone has their place in society. The strong protects the weak and the weak serves the strong.
[ ] Write in.
>> No. 146933
[x] A Gensokyo where there’s only useful people. Nobody is weak and useless. Everyone has their place in society. The strong protects the weak and the weak serves the strong.
>> No. 146934
[x] A Gensokyo where everybody can live as they want to live. Nobody can intervere and dictate how a person should live.
>> No. 146935
[x] I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.
>> No. 146936
[x] A Gensokyo where everybody can live as they want to live. Nobody can intervere and dictate how a person should live.
>> No. 146937
[x] I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.
Don't try to fix what isn't broke.
>> No. 146939
[x] "A Gensokyo where no being needs face suffering, tyranny or toil. A paradise where where everything one needs or wants simply exists infinitely and the broken is repaired in moments. With these things in place the bare minimum rules would be needed and without law or suffering, a truly free world created. That's what I thought if when I wanted a perfect world."

Dream big to win big.
>> No. 146940
[x] I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.

>lots of naive options.
They ask for trouble.
>> No. 146942
[x] I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.
>> No. 146943
[x] A Gensokyo where everybody can live as they want to live. Nobody can intervere and dictate how a person should live.
>> No. 146944
[X] I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.
>> No. 146945
File 131755018472.jpg - (62.54KB , 512x512 , reimuu.jpg ) [iqdb]
146945
“I don’t need to recreate Gensokyo. It’s already as fine as it is.” you said.

“Too bad.” said Cirno. “Well, I’m kinda busy right now so I’ll be going now and thanks for the watermelon. “

“Cirno is busy? That’s unusual.” you think to yourself.

After Cirno is gone, you prepare to start working at your farm when suddenly….

“ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ALL HUMANS ARE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO THE VILLAGE AND REPORT TO REIMU HAKUREI AT ONCE! I REPEAT ALL HUMANS…”

You heard a loud noise coming from the sky. You see that it was Marisa Kirisame shouting into some kind of device. You think you have seen it before in Kourindou. “It was called a megaphone, wasn’t it?” you think to yourself. Anyway, you decide to go back to the village.

At the village, you see almost everyone on the village is standing in the middle of the village centre. You ask one of the villagers, “Hey, what’s going on here?”. He reply, “I don’t know. Something about the dragon I suppose. Everyone dreamed about that dragon last night. And look at that dragon statue.”

You look at the statue. You see that the eye is glowing red. From what you’ve remembered, it means that a calamity is going to befall Gensokyo. You shudder at the thought.

Then, in the middle of everyone, flies Reimu Hakurei and Keine. They seem to be counting the number of the villagers present. After they finish counting, Reimu shouts to the megaphone she’s carrying.

“I DEMAND SILENCE!”

Suddenly, everybody doesn’t speak a word. They doesn’t dare to cross the shrine maiden who looks real angry right now.

“Good! It seems everyone in the Human Village is present now except for some of you who ran off with that Byakuren wench! I know each and everyone of you had that dream last night. Do not, in any circumstances, think that you can recreate Gensokyo according to his or her ideals. He or she who thinks so disturb the balance of Gensokyo and therefore an enemy of Gensokyo. Yes, just like that accursed Byakuren. She wants to create a Gensokyo where humans and youkai alike are brainwashed to make her dream of ‘coexistence’ become reality. Some of you are already gullible enough to believe in her lies.”

“But enough of that. The reason I gathered all of you here is to make an army to defend the balance of Gensokyo against people like her. Now, the ones that want to help me, raise your hand!”

What will you do?
[ ] Raise your hand.
[ ] Do not raise your hand. Instead, seek out paths to sneak out of the Human Village. Go to:
[ ] Misty Lake
[ ] Garden of The Sun
[ ] Forest of Magic
[ ] Bamboo Forest of The Lost
>> No. 146947
[x] Do not raise your hand. Instead, seek out paths to sneak out of the Human Village. Go to:
[x] Forest of Magic

Oh boy, shit's going down.
>> No. 146948
[x] Do not raise your hand. Instead, seek out paths to sneak out of the Human Village. Go to:
[x] Bamboo Forest of The Lost.
>> No. 146949
[X] Raise your hand.
Enlisting. Hakurei Company.
>> No. 146951
[x] Raise your hand.
>> No. 146952
[x] Raise your hand.
>> No. 146954
File 131756397154.jpg - (645.64KB , 1024x768 , zerochan_Hakurei_Reimu_83024.jpg ) [iqdb]
146954
“I will join you.” you say while raising your hand.

Seeing you raise your hand, one by one everyone in the village raises their hands, too. “Excellent! Now we will begin organizing our forces in this village. No resting until I said so!” said Reimu. “Oh, and one more thing. You there, young man, the one that raises his hand first. Get over here.”

“Because you raise your hand first, you get to choose where you will be assigned. You can choose my squad which will go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion because we need as many allies as possible, Marisa’s squad which will go to the Bamboo Forest to scout the enemy because we think that Byakuren and her followers flee to that place, or Keine’s squad which will stay in the village to strengthen it’s defenses. Besides, she can hide the village if needed.”

What will you do?
[ ] Join Reimu’s squad
[ ] Join Marisa’s squad
[ ] Join Keine’s squad
[ ] Ask a question (write in)

Oh yeah, could somebody tell me where is the cave or hole to the Underground? I think it's near the Hakurei Shrine but that's just because the hot spring is there.
>> No. 146955
It is my understanding that the underground can be accessed by cave on the youkai mountain. The geyser, if I remember correctly, is now aforementioned hot spring. Hence it would be a little difficult to enter that way.
>> No. 146957
[X] Join Marisa’s squad

Time to get in the action.
>> No. 146958
[x] Join Reimu’s squad
>> No. 146959
[X] Join Reimu’s squad
>> No. 146960
[x] Join Marisa’s squad
>> No. 146963
[X] Join Reimu’s squad
>> No. 146968
[X] Join Reimu’s squad
>> No. 146970
[X] Join Reimu’s squad
>> No. 146978
[X] Join Reimu’s squad
>> No. 146995
File 131761294025.jpg - (56.52KB , 250x250 , TouhouDaiyousei.jpg ) [iqdb]
146995
“I’ll join your squad.” you said.

“Good, then we’ll leave now. Keine, if we don’t return until the next morning, bring an army to attack the mansion.” ordered Reimu.

“I understand. Please be careful. We don’t know what that vampire is scheming. Oh yeah, speaking of scheming, where’s Yukari?”

“I don’t know. Probably asleep or something. We don’t have a way to contact her so she’s not that important right now.”

“Hey, how ‘bout Suika?” Marisa interjected. “We could use her help now.”

“She went to the Youkai Mountain, said that there’s something she’s going to check.” replied Reimu. “Anyway, no more talking. Let’s go now. We will want to go back before sunset.”

You decided to prepare some weapons in case of emergency. You brought your trusty sickle with you.

“Hmm, what’s that for? Couldn’t you use danmaku?” asked Reimu. “Well, I’m just a farmer . I’m not trained at that stuff. Besides, it’s my lucky sickle and I can probably scare some youkai with it.”

“Like a lucky charm, huh? Oh well, suit yourself. I think it will be useless though. They’re not some ordinary youkai. Just behave yourself. Don’t speak or do anything without my order. I’m only bringing you and the other humans along just to show my seriousness.”

Finally, you, Reimu, and 8 other humans went to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. While on the road, you sensed that there’s something strange about it. You realized that there’s not a single fairy on sight. Usually, fairies are everywhere in Gensokyo. What could this possibly mean?

When you arrived at Misty Lake, you saw that there’s a green haired fairy flying towards you. You recognized her as Daiyousei, Cirno’s close friend. Reimu noticed her too and intercepted her before she could talk to you.

“What do you want, fairy?” said Reimu. “Umm, I just want to talk to that guy over there.” Daiyousei replied while pointing at you. “Answer my questions first. What happened with the fairies? I don’t see a single fairy today except for you.”

“Well, umm, I don’t know. I just wake up and everyone is already gone.” replied Daiyousei nervously.

“Lies! You fairies must be plotting something. Are you, perhaps, plotting to participate in recreating Gensokyo? Maybe a Gensokyo where only fairies exist?” said Reimu while smirking.

“Mmm, no, not at all. I promise that I don’t know anything … anything at all.” said Daiyousei. Now she looks like she’s about to cry at any moment.

“Hmph, it doesn’t matter. Fairies are just weaklings anyway. Fine! Go talk to him, but don’t take too long!” said Reimu.

“Thank you!” said Daiyousei, while looking very happy. Then she flies to you and whispers, “Cirno needs your help now. It’s very urgent. Please come with me to her place.”

What will you do?
[ ] Agree to help Cirno
[ ] Reject Daiyousei’s plea to help Cirno and continue to go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion
>> No. 146998
[X] Do so, but only after informing your commanding officer that you are going to help this fairy in order to try and secure their allegiance. After all, even if they are weak, better they fight for us than the enemy.

Yeah, goes without saying we should probably only say that part to our commanding officer in a conspiratorial tone. Kinda torn between loyalty to our friends and loyalty to the cause, but I'm hoping this can keep us from ending up a deserter.
>> No. 146999
[x] Ask permission to separate from the main squad and find out what happened to the local fairy populace, to confirm or deny suspicions of ambush, and to secure the exit path.
[x] You will attempt to rejoin the group at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, though you expect them to stick to their timetable, with or without you.

Armed with only a sickle, Reimu isn't counting on you as a show of force. Using you to reconnoiter is a much more worthy of your time. The group probably won't outpace you too much because they'll more be wary of being waylaid.
>> No. 147001
[x] Agree to help Cirno.

Bah, should have gone back to farming.
>> No. 147003
[x] Reject Daiyousei’s plea to help Cirno and continue to go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion

Heartless monster option
>> No. 147005
>>146995
GJ anon, Now we're on the side of a kainotophobic Reimu. Here's to hoping we revolt eventually.
>>146998
I dont think Reimu really gives a rats ass about alliances. She thinks she can do everything and her way of thinking is right, as shown about three times by now.

[x] Agree to help Cirno

Fuck this reimu.
>> No. 147007
File 131762745638.jpg - (50.01KB , 192x256 , Swr_alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
147007
You decided to help Cirno.

“Umm, can I go with this fairy? I think it will be a wise idea to try to get the fairies on our side. I know them quite well and I think I can persuade them to join us.Don’t worry, I’ll go to the mansion once my business with them is done.”

Reimu eyed you suspiciously at first but then she gave you her approval. “Fine, just don’t take too long. We don’t want to search for you.” After that, she left with the rest of her squad.

“Thank you very much for coming with me.” said Daiyousei. “Let’s go now. Grab my hand. I know that you can’t fly.”

“No worries. Cirno is my friend after all. By the way, where are we going?” you asked.

“We’re going to the Forest of Magic, at that puppeteer’s house. Cirno wants to meet you there.”

“Who?”

“You’ll see when we get there.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you arrived at your destination, you noticed a blonde-haired girl with dolls around her. You thought that she must be the puppeteer Daiyousei’s talking about.

“Good evening. My name is Alice Margatroid. You must be Cirno’s friend, yes?”

“Well, yes. Where’s Cirno?” you said.

“Cirno, he’s here! Wake up!” Alice shouted.

Then, you noticed your blue-haired friend appear from the house. She looked like she’s just woken up from bed.

“Umm, is that you? It really is you! You really came after all!” Cirno said happily while jumping to hug you.

You hugged her back tenderly. “I’m so glad you came here. I thought you already join that shrine maiden’s forces.”

“Well, yes, I do, but…”

“No, don’t join them!” Cirno shouted “They’re evil. They don’t want us to create a new Gensokyo.”

“Are you… are you trying to…?”

“Yes, I want to create a new Gensokyo!”

“You..you’re kidding right?” you said, shocked hearing that words.

“No, I’m not. You see… this morning I met a celestial named Tenshi. She said that she’s going to create a Gensokyo where everyone shall have their own world. They can shape it to anyway they want. In my world, I will become the strongest. Nobody will bully me anymore. So, I joined her. She told me to recruit all the fairies that I can. I did as she wanted and now every fairy is under her command. Then we will….”

“Enough!” Alice interrupted. “Don’t tell him more than that!” Then, Alice looked at you in the eye and said “Well, would you join our cause or would you go back to that shrine maiden?”

What will you do?
[ ] Join Tenshi’s army.
[ ] Refuse them and run as fast as you could out of this forest and to the human village.
>> No. 147010
[x] "Neither. I want out of this bullshit. No one knows if either or is going to be kept to their word. Isnt Tenshi a spoiled brat? What makes her word more valid then Reimus? And isnt Reimu just extremely scared of any sort of change? Both factions are idiotic, and I just want to get back to my damned farm and live like I always have."

Sure, Why not.
>> No. 147012
[X] "Neither. I want out of this bullshit. No one knows if either or is going to be kept to their word. Isnt Tenshi a spoiled brat? What makes her word more valid then Reimus? And isnt Reimu just extremely scared of any sort of change? Both factions are idiotic, and I just want to get back to my damned farm and live like I always have."

Anon is right, all this seems WAY too good to be true.
>> No. 147013
[X] "Neither. I want out of this bullshit. No one knows if either or is going to be kept to their word. Isnt Tenshi a spoiled brat? What makes her word more valid then Reimus? And isnt Reimu just extremely scared of any sort of change? Both factions are idiotic, and I just want to get back to my damned farm and live like I always have."
>> No. 147014
[x] "Neither. I want out of this bullshit. No one knows if either or is going to be kept to their word. Isnt Tenshi a spoiled brat? What makes her word more valid then Reimus? And isnt Reimu just extremely scared of any sort of change? Both factions are idiotic, and I just want to get back to my damned farm and live like I always have."

Farmanon needs to set priorities.
Screw trying to hit on some touhous and adventuring.

It is farming time.
>> No. 147017
File 131764347992.jpg - (771.39KB , 1200x900 , tenshi.jpg ) [iqdb]
147017
"Neither. I want out of this bullshit. No one knows if either or is going to be kept to their word. Isnt Tenshi a spoiled brat? What makes her word more valid then Reimus? And isnt Reimu just extremely scared of any sort of change? Both factions are idiotic, and I just want to get back to my damned farm and live like I always have."

“Very well then, but before you go you should realize that you cannot survive alone. Sooner or later someone will kill you for their ideals. Gensokyo will soon become a battlefield and you will become part of it whether you want it or not.” replied Alice.

“Bullshit! We have the spellcard system. Nobody will die because of some danmaku battles.”

“Really? Well, why don’t you look at the sky now? I think the sun will set at any moment.” said Alice.

You looked up at the sky. You saw that the sun is indeed slowly going down. “So what? It’s always like…”

Before you can finish your sentence, a terrible roar comes from the sky. Then, you see a giant dragon coming out of the clouds. No, ‘giant’ is an understatement, it literally covers the whole sky. Then, with a booming voice, it speaks…

“THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE BATTLE OF CREATION. FROM THIS MOMENT, THE SPELLCARD SYSTEM IS NO MORE. YOU ARE FREE TO WORK TOGETHER IN CREATING YOUR IDEAL GENSOKYO AND CRUSH THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOU. THAT IDEAL SHALL BE CALLED ‘REASON’. IT SHALL BECOME THE NATURAL LAWS OF THE NEW WORLD. TO REALIZE THAT GOAL, YOU MUST GATHER LIFE ENERGY WHICH EXISTS IN ALL SENTIENT BEINGS CALLED MAGATSUHI AND USE IT TO SUMMON THE GOD OF YOUR REASON. WHEN THERE’S ONLY ONE GOD OF REASON REMAINING, COME FORTH TO ME AND WE SHALL CREATE A NEW GENSOKYO.”

After that, the dragon disappears. It was replaced by a gigantic moon which shines briliantly on the sky. After that, you lose your consciousness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Hear me, human. You have been blessed by my power. If you absorb Magatsuhi from any living beings and you will gain its power. Use it well. Create your ideal Gensokyo.”

You wake up in some kind of grassy field. You are unable to move an inch because your whole body is tied by a rope. In front of you, you notice that there’s two person talking. One person is obviously Alice but you can’t recognize the other one that easily. “Ah, I think I remember her from somewhere. Oh yeah, she’s that spoiled brat, Tenshi, who causes trouble by destroying the Hakurei Shrine. At least, that’s what I know from that newspaper.” you think to yourself.

Tenshi finally notices that you’re awake and now she’s approaching you. “Hello, I’m Tenshi Hinanai and as you have probably known I’m the reason holder of Musubi.” she said with a eeriely happy face. “I’m sorry that we have to tieyou up like that. It’s just that you are very valuable to us.”

“Let me go this instant! I don’t know what you and your friends are planning but I don’t want any part of it!” you replied angrily.

“Come on now. Let me speak with you for a moment. Tell me, what is the ultimate source of happiness?”

“I don’t know. Why wouldn’t you tell me?” you answered sarcastically.

“The ultimate source for happiness is freedom. Freedom to do anything you wishes. Freedom to follow your own desires. Freedom to shape the world as you see fit. You see, I am a celestial. I live in the heavens where everyone is always partying, dancing, drinking, and all that stuff.” said her while sitting beside you.

“But, that is not the ideal heaven. Heaven is supposed to be a place where you can achieve eternal happiness. But nope, that place is boring as hell. We’re always doing the same stuff over and over again. I tried to stir up some fun but I got reprimanded for it. What is a perfect heaven, a place where everyone can achieve eternal happiness? I always think that question to myself.”

“One day, I realized the answer to that question. A perfect heaven is where the Self is absolute. The world shall follow everyone’s own wishes. Everyone’s view of an ideal world is different so one person’s paradise could become another person’s hell. Let me give you an example. Rumia, Mystia, Kogasa, come here!”

“Yes? Why do you call me? Is it to eat that man over there?” said the girl called Rumia.

“No. He’s not food. He’s a guest. Tell me, Rumia, what is your ideal world?”

“A world where I can eat as many humans as I want!” said Rumia enthusiastically.

“How about you, Mystia?”

“A world where everyone will be happy to hear me sing. They always hate me for singing because hey are afraid my song will make them blind, but I can sing without causing blindness you know.” said the girl called Mystia.

“And you, Kogasa?”

“Well, I want a world where I can scare and surprise everyone. Nobody is scared of me anymore. Oh yeah, you human over there. Close your eyes for a moment.” said the girl called Kogasa.

You decided to obey her. “Now open it!” she said. When you open your eyes, you see her face very close to you and she yelled “Boo!”.

……

“See, he didn’t get scared at all. I’m really a failure as a youkai.” Of course you didn’t get scared. With a face that cute, you think it will be hard to scare people.

“Do you understand now? Our reason, Musubi, is the best for humans and youkai alike. Join us and help us realize an ideal Gensokyo!” said Tenshi.

What will you do?
[ ] Accept her offer.
[ ] Refuse her offer.
>> No. 147018
[x] Refuse her offer.
I want no part in this you crazy bitches.
>> No. 147020
[x] Refuse her offer.
>> No. 147021
[x] "No, That's not an ideal world. Tell me Mystia, What if everyone you sung to was a faceless human who only cared about you? Eventually it'd be boring, And you'd be forever trapped in that world, like how Tenshi has to stick around in the boring heaven. And Kogasa, What if everyone you scared was the same person over and over again, what then? Freedom is something to be SHARED, not kept to ones self like this whole fucking competition is about."

The way I see it, The whole 'worlds' thing the dragon is proposing is a seperate world for any person. No one can be in Rumia's aside from Rumia's, unless their wish is to be with her, which even then would make a fake Rumia in their own world. There is no such thing as a world made for one man, there is only such a thing as a hell made for one man.
>> No. 147022
[x] Refuse her offer.
>> No. 147024
[X] Refuse her offer.

You're being used Mystia;-;
>> No. 147025
>>147021
That's not the Dragon's idea, but Tenshi's.

[x] Refuse her offer.

We're human. The whole business's far too close to what we've always feared the youkai would do to us.
>> No. 147027
I'm not even gonna bother pissing against the tide. But what side IS everyone aiming for? We seem to be saying screw Law and Chaos. True Neutral path ala Hito-shura?
>> No. 147030
[x] Refuse her offer.

>>147027
Neutral is the True path.
>> No. 147032
[x] "No, That's not an ideal world. Tell me Mystia, What if everyone you sung to was a faceless human who only cared about you? Eventually it'd be boring, And you'd be forever trapped in that world, like how Tenshi has to stick around in the boring heaven. And Kogasa, What if everyone you scared was the same person over and over again, what then? Freedom is something to be SHARED! If some are given perfection then the others are but their slaves to their will! If all are given that freedom then what happens when their worlds clash? I'll tell you what, a huge fight until the strongest rule over the weak and the dead, condemning gensokyo to tyranny!"

A reword and extension of >>147021 ,with added badass.
>> No. 147033
>>147025
The point I was getting at was that no one world should ever be perfect.
>> No. 147034
I don't like where this is going.
>> No. 147035
>>147034
What do you mean? Do you prefer a Reimu who's afraid of change, a Byakuren who doesnt know what 'taking things into moderation' means, or a Tenshi who wants everyone to have empty happiness?
>> No. 147036
I'm thinking this is Nytharlotept or whatever its spelled is screwing around in Gensokyo, not the Dragon God. And he just so happens to be able to grant any wish you want, exactly the way you want.

This ends up as a Gone Horribly Right situation.
A hell made just for you, exactly as you specified.
>> No. 147038
File 131768274917.jpg - (77.22KB , 706x540 , Neutral_President.jpg ) [iqdb]
147038
[X] "Regarding this conflict, I have no strong feelings one way or the other."

Because it's the truth.
>> No. 147039
File 131768393354.jpg - (41.96KB , 428x600 , Tewi Inaba.jpg ) [iqdb]
147039
"No, That's not an ideal world. Tell me Mystia, What if everyone you sung to was a faceless human who only cared about you? Eventually it'd be boring, And you'd be forever trapped in that world, like how Tenshi has to stick around in the boring heaven. And Kogasa, What if everyone you scared was the same person over and over again, what then? Freedom is something to be SHARED! If some are given perfection then the others are but their slaves to their will! If all are given that freedom then what happens when their worlds clash? I'll tell you what, a huge fight until the strongest rule over the weak and the dead, condemning gensokyo to tyranny!"

“You still don’t understand, do you? Everyone will be able to fill their worlds with anything they want, including people. You can create a perfect listener for your songs who will always praise you, perfect humans whom you always can scare, and even a perfect food who will always offer himself to be eaten by you. How about you? You’re a farmer, right? You can create perfect crops which can grow in an instant, or maybe you want something more… perverse? You can create a perfect wife who will always love you and obey your will or maybe create hundreds of females who will always serve you. Only your imagination is the limit. Nobody can interfere with your world. Nobody can tell you what you must do and you can’t do. That is indeed an ideal paradise.” replied Tenshi angrily.

“Anyway, I’ll let you live for now because you’re Cirno’s friend, but you better have some good answers when I return.” said Tenshi.

“All right, everyone! It’s time to begin our assault to Hakugyokurou! You, fairies, guard this person until I come back!” commanded Tenshi.

After that, they left you with only four fairies guarding you. If only you have your sickle, you can cut down the rope that binds you and probably escape from… wherever the hell is this place.

After a few moments, you hear rustling sounds from the grasses around you. “Hey, who’s there?” said one of the fairies. Suddenly, dozens of rabbits charge at the fairies. You notice that they are led by a black-haired girl with bunny ears. The fairies have no chance against them and they are quickly slaughtered. You remember that dream where the dragon said that if you absorb Magatsuhi of a creature, you can use its power. You decide to absorb those fairies’ Magatsuhi.

You get the power of a fairy! Now you can fly and fire weak bullets at your enemy! Hey, it’s better than nothing!

“You really have that power, don’t you?” said the girl. “Well, do you want to be rescued or not? I’ll give you a bonus, I’ll get your sickle. Oh, and don’t think that you can fight me with just a fairy’s power. You know what happened to them.”

What will you do?
[ ] Accept the girl’s offer
[ ] Reject the girl’s offer (Boss Battle)
>> No. 147040
[x] Reject the girl’s offer (Boss Battle)

>The fairies have no chance against them and they are quickly slaughtered.
Oh goddamn.

Screw her. Why don't they just leave him alone. Seriously, all of their reasons are just too warped.
>> No. 147041
[x] Accept the girl’s offer

Rescue = good. Betrayal later is even better.
>> No. 147042
[X] Accept the girl’s offer
-[X] As soon as you are free, run away.

Jesus. We need to get the hell outta dodge.
>> No. 147043
[x] Accept the girl’s offer
>> No. 147046
[x] Reject the girl’s offer (Boss Battle)

It's not SMT without overcoming bullshit difficulty.
>> No. 147047
[x] Reject the girl’s offer (Boss Battle)
>> No. 147048
[x] Accept the girl’s offer

Works for me~!
>> No. 147049
>>147046

This guy knows his SMT!

[x] Reject the girl’s offer (Boss Battle
>> No. 147052
>>147049

Depends on which version you're talking about.

the older ones had difficulty that were either broken or were poorly programmed with random encounters that seemingly happened every two steps...

Been so long I forget which whether the famicon version or PS1 was "better".

Here's some music though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beTdZ79R2NE (Battle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqFFo3PNgQU (Jakyou)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLMWqE1lZJg (Home)
>> No. 147054
>>147052

Ah and the translated patch made SMT on the SNES even WORSE in some very rare cases.... ah nostaglia. Ill have to El it on my phone and play some later!
>> No. 147056
>>147046
It doesn't mean it's a open season for making things harder on yourself. And it's that kind of thinking that allows Touhou fangame makers to commonly halfass things using "It's Touhou so it's naturally hard", never minding the fact that Touhou is wimpy level compared to Cave's black label difficulty.
>> No. 147057
File 131770200433.jpg - (6.87KB , 200x200 , tewi.jpg ) [iqdb]
147057
You decided to accept her offer. “Fine, I’ll go with you, so undo these ropes.”

“Good, stay put. Rabbits, gnaw his ropes!”



A moment later, you find yourself flying with that girl. “Oh yeah, I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Tewi Inaba, guardian of the Bamboo Forest of The Lost.”

“Why did you help me?” you ask.

“Well, I’m just following orders from my master. She told me to find a human with strange tattoos in his body. Then, I saw you flying with that puppeteer, well … more like she dragged you along so I just followed her.”

“Wait, tattoos? But I don’t have…”. Before you can finish your sentence, you realize that your whole body is covered with tattoos shaped like a dragon. You think that this is related to your new power but you decide to drop the issue.

“So, where are we going?” you ask.

“Where else? To my master’s place of course. Oh, and one more thing, I already put a detector in your body. I will be able to find you wherever you go so don’t try to run. Don’t even try to find it in your body ‘cause it’s already in your blood now. Isn’t Lunarian stuff convenient?” she replied with a smug smirk on her face.

Damn, you get tricked. It must be those rabbits. One of them bit into your skin while untying your ropes.

Then, you see some lights from the direction of Human Village. Tewi notices that as well.

“Ah, it begins. That oni has already made her move.” said Tewi.

What will you do?
[ ] Stay silent.
[ ] Ask questions (write in).
>> No. 147059
[x] Ask questions (write in).
-[x] May I ask what kind of a cause your master fights for?
>> No. 147060
[x] Ask questions (write in).
-[x] May I ask what kind of a cause your master fights for?

Damn them and their...Technology...

One day we will get back to our farm!
>> No. 147061
[x] Ask questions (write in).
-[x] May I ask what kind of a cause your master fights for?
-[x] What's Suika doing?

Little irked we didn't go for the boss battle. Was hoping for some classic Nintendo Hard™ differculty.
>> No. 147062
File 131771072627.jpg - (329.76KB , 960x720 , tewi2.jpg ) [iqdb]
147062
“May I ask what kind of a cause your master fights for?”

“Well, let me start from the beginning. At morning, in my master’s place, Eientei, everyone woke up having the same dream, you know the one about that dragon. So, my master, Eirin, told her servant or maybe ‘pet’, Reisen, to go to the Myouren Temple to talk to Byakuren, you know, that Buddhist Monk. My master knows that this is the prophecized time that the Lunarians have been waiting for.”

Ah, Lunarians. You remember reading about them in that newspaper. It said that Lunarians are a bunch of aliens coming from the moon. You didn’t believe it at first, but now it doesn’t seem so farfetched. Then again, this is the strangest day you ever have in your entire life. You wonder when will you be able to return to your good old farming days.

“Hey, don’t space out there. I’m not going to repeat this.” said Tewi.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Please continue.” you apologized.

“Fine. That prophecy is about the coming of a new era of purity far exceeds the purity that the Lunarians have now. You see, Lunarians are very fond of their so called ‘purity’. I never understand that myself.”

“Anyway, because of that, after sending of Reisen, my master contacted the Lunar Capital. She asked their help in the battle for creation for a pure land. They replied hastely and sent their moon princesses with their army.”

“After that, Reisen returned with Byakuren and her followers from the village. They agreed to aid us in the oncoming battle. And thus, their reason, Shijima, was born.”

“Damn! Not another of this “Reason” thing. Everyone who creates it always become a megalomaniac of some sort.” you think to yourself.

“Shijima is a reason aiming to create a world where dangerous passion of humans and youkai alike is silenced. Everybody will be a pure being, devoid of any bad thoughts. Everyone will live in harmony and purity. Suffering becomes nonexistent because everybody will respect and love each other. A pure, perfect, beautiful, and eternal land.”

“And that’s about it. I really don’t know the details but you can ask my master when we arrive there.”

“Thanks for explaining it to me. Anyway, what about that oni you said earlier?” you asked.

“Oh, that’s Suika Ibuki. She’s one of the leaders of those who support Yosuga, another Reason.”

“What, another Reason? Isn’t it enough that there’s two already?” you think to yourself.

“I think it’s a Reason about rule of the strong or something like that. Anyway, it looks like they are attacking Human Village and that Scarlet Devil Mansion right now. My rabbits told me that their forces consist of the whole Youkai Mountain plus some youkai from the Underground. Heh, that shrine maiden must have a hell of a time trying to push them back. So, do you still have any more questions?”

[ ] No, let’s just go to your master’s house.
[ ] Yes, I still have questions. (Write in)
>> No. 147063
[x] Yes, I still have questions.
-[x] What does she think about this "Pure World" her master is trying to create?

We can't do this alone, we need to start recruiting and rabbit of good fortune would make a perfect start.
>I already put a detector in your body. I will be able to find you wherever you go so don’t try to run.

Damn it, this is why we should have tried to fight them off.
>> No. 147065
File 131772110946.jpg - (335.27KB , 600x600 , tewi and reisen.jpg ) [iqdb]
147065
“What do you think about that ‘Pure World’ your master is trying to create?” you asked.

Tewi averts her gaze at you. She seems to be thinking for a while before answering “A pure world, huh? I think I can live with that. Even though it’s kinda scary, having your mind conditioned to be good, eventually everyone will be happy to accept it. In that world, maybe I will change too. I won’t like tricking people anymore. Then again, my ideal world is where humans and youkai can play together freely without worries. My master’s ‘Pure World’ ideal is not so far from that world. But that doesn’t matter. In the end, I can’t betray everyone in Eintei. My master has been very kind to me for a long time. Even though I often tease Reisen, she’s still like my big sister. I know that she will never betray Master and I won’t either. ”

What will you do?
[ ] Stay silent.
[ ] Continue talking (write-in).
>> No. 147067
[x] (Tone - relaxed, little pressure)"A world where all can play together without worries, that sounds like a good world. but is it really the same if your conditioned into it? Is it needed? Gensokyo is (or was) already a place where human and yokai have no need to fear each other. What with the spell card rules and all, look at us now, we talk not as human and yokai but as people. The road will be bumpy, yes and some on both sides will fight it, but if we work together we can make a gensokyo all can enjoy as they are, And it wouldn't be far from the way it was."

Compared to our last few motive counterpoints this one is very calm, hence the tone tag to avoid mix-ups.
>> No. 147068
File 131772882016.jpg - (42.98KB , 192x256 , Aya.jpg ) [iqdb]
147068
“A world where all can play together without worries, that sounds like a good world. but is it really the same if your conditioned into it? Is it needed? Gensokyo is already a place where human and yokai have no need to fear each other. What with the spell card rules and all, look at us now, we talk not as human and yokai but as people. The road will be bumpy, yes and some on both sides will fight it, but if we work together we can make a gensokyo all can enjoy as they are, And it wouldn't be far from the way it was." You said with a calm voice.

“ I see. Well, you got a point. I won’t argue with you anymore. You should really talk to Byakuren once we….”

“Stop right there, rabbit!”. Suddenly a voice comes out from nowhere. You realize that it’s coming from above you. You see that it’s Aya Shameimaru, the Tengu reporter.

“Bah, it’s you! What do you want, Tengu? Shouldn’t you be in the battlefield, writing articles about the battle that is going on right now?” shouted Tewi.

“Well, I’m not working as a reporter right now. Call me, Aya Shameimaru, one of the Three Commanders of The Tengu. Pretty cool, huh?” said Aya with a smug look on her face.

“What? So it’s true you have joined the Tengu army?” asked Tewi.

“Well, I have no choice. Lord Tenma asked me to become a commander because I’m one of the strongest Tengu. I can’t just say no, you know.” said Aya with a mocking tone.

“Now let’s get straight to the business. Human, come with me.” said Aya while pointing your fan towards you.

What will you do?
[ ] Go with Aya (Boss Battle vs Tewi)
[ ] Stay with Tewi (Boss Battle vs Aya)
>> No. 147069
[x] Stay with neither. You have enough of that bullshit. Can't they all just leave you alone?

Everyone is trying to shanghai him into something.
>> No. 147070
[x] Stay with Tewi until the fight starts then once things get messy ,run. If you are caught after escaping the fight then leave with the catcher peacefully. (whether it be Aya or Tewi)

This anon has a plan...
>> No. 147071
[x] Stay with Tewi until the fight starts then once things get messy ,run. If you are caught after escaping the fight then leave with the catcher peacefully. (whether it be Aya or Tewi)
>> No. 147072
[x] Stay with Tewi (Boss Battle vs Aya)

I think we may have just found one of our first party members. Tewi seems to be on the same vibe as us, she just needs a bit of convincing and talking to. Plus comeon now she's Tewi!



Also now that I'm thinking about it. Who represents who in Gensokyo and the SMT universe? I know Cirno has to be Jack Frost. Just hoping we have a favorite Pixie character that we'll never abandon and always keep with us. I'm a sucker for Pixie!
>> No. 147073
[x] Stay with neither (Boss Battle against both)
>> No. 147074
[x] Stay with Tewi (Boss Battle vs Aya)
>> No. 147075
File 131774587767.png - (381.50KB , 700x700 , kasen.png ) [iqdb]
147075
“No, I refuse to go with you!” you shouted at Aya.

“Very well. Then, you shall feel the power of a tengu!”

“Stay back,you are no match for her! Go down to that forest and hide!” commanded Tewi.

You decide to do what she says and hide between the trees below. Suddenly, you think that this is the perfect chance to run from them.

“Screw this bullshit! I’m not going with any of you two!” you think to yourself.

You run from that place as fast as you could, heading towards the Human Village while keeping low under the cover of the trees. After a while, you finally make it out of the forest when suddenly you get hit hard on the back of your head. You fall down to the grasses face first.

You can barely stay conscious after that blow but you can still recognize your attacker. It was that tengu, Aya. She kicked you with her sandals.

“Ha, you think you could run from me, the fastest being in Gensokyo?” she said. “Be grateful I didn’t kill you like I did with that rabbit.”

“What? You killed her? How could you?” you said, while still enduring the extreme pain in the back of your hand.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like she won’t be coming back. She will be reborn in the next world, a world where strength rules!” she said with a smirk on her face. “Now, do you prefer to come with me peacefully or to be knocked unconscious and carried away forcefully?”

While she’s sitting on top of you, waiting for your answer, someone punches her so hard that she’s thrown of quite a long distance from you. You see that it was Kasen Ibara, the wandering hermit. You used to talk to her a few times and she used to help you by fending off evil youkai who lurked near your farm.

“Stay still. I’ll heal your wounds.” she said while putting her hand on your head. Your headache suddenly disappeared.

“Ugh, how dare you , Hermit, attacking me without warning!” said Aya who just woke up after being punched by Kasen. “Why do you protect that man?”

“Even though he doesn’t want to go with you, you stil force him to do so. I think that you need a lesson in humility, Tengu!” said Kasen angrily.

Kasen Ibara joins your party.

Boss Battle vs Aya Shameimaru
[ ] Stay put and let Kasen do the fighting.
[ ] Help Kasen (write in for strategy).
>> No. 147076
[x] Help Kasen by distracting Aya. Make yourself a target.

I have neither the time nor the skill to point out everything wrong with this story, so I'll settle for saying that
>Aya who just woke up after being punched by Kasen.
this is awkward. Really awkward.
>> No. 147077
[x] Help Kasen by distracting Aya. Make yourself a target.
>> No. 147078
[x] Try to use your shots to hinder Aya's movements.

I doubt we can damage her much, but if we can offset her mobility, Kasen's work will be easier.
>> No. 147084
[x]Try to use your shots to hinder Aya's movements.

One thing to note, Tewi is the master in Eientei, as it was her mansion before Eirin and crew joined it.

Now, Personally? I'm tied between two things. One person's wish is the only one that matters, correct? So, in Eirins case, a 'Pure World', which as Tewi said will pretty much be brainwashing everyone, and I mean the REAL everyone.

However with Tenshi... This is the confusing part. If Daiyousei wish is that Cirno never existed, And Cirno wished for a winter wonderland, Would Cirno's world be merged with Daiyousei's world? Or would ever world be their own separate entity, like alternate universes of such?
>> No. 147085
[x] Try to use your shots to hinder Aya's movements.
>> No. 147089
[x] Try to use your shots to hinder Aya's movements

Oh thank God, someone who isn't completely insane.
>> No. 147090
>>147084
I think it'd be various mini alternate universes with each one having a person as the 'center' of it.

So far we've found about 3 of the major "Reasons"

Shijima (perfect order, no indivduality) - Eirin and the Lunarians

Musubi (Everyone gets their own universe)- Tenshi/Alice?/Cirno/Fairies

Yosuga (The Strong rule)-Oni/Tengu/Underground

I think Reimu would be one who supports "returning things to the way they are", not sure about anyone else.

I suspect the Rabbits or the Fairies would fall under the Manikins role of things... if so we might have seen the Touhou version of a particular scene play out. That being when Chiaki, who believed in Yosuga, slays the head of the Manikins who tried to form the reason of "Everyone is equal and happy"

The biggest question on my mind is who is the "Lucifer" in this who empowered the MC and would have a grudge against the dragon god?
>> No. 147092
[x] Try to use your shots to hinder Aya's movements
>> No. 147097
File 131779198556.png - (496.83KB , 1023x938 , kasen2.png ) [iqdb]
147097
“Kasen, I’m fighting with you! I got a score to settle with that tengu!” you said. Kasen looks surprised at your statement. “I’ll try to hinder her movement so that you can close in to her and punch her in the face!” you said with excitement.

“Fine! Just try not to get yourself killed!” Kasen looks at you worriedly.

“Answer my call, my loyal pets! Help me crush that proud Tengu into submission!” said Kasen while raising her hand to the sky.

Suddenly, a thunder cloud appears at the sky, sending out lightning and rain around you. Then, you see a dragon and a giant eagle come out from it, flying towards Kasen.

Kasen jumps to the top of the giant eagle and says “These are my pets, Tengu. They obey my every orders without hesitation. Now, let’s see what you can do! My loyal dragon, attack her!”

The dragon lets out a roar before flying towards Aya. “Ha, you think that little dragon can defeat me? Squall, Sarutahiko’s Guidance!” shouted Aya.

She flies at an extremely high speed towards the dragon, kicking it with such power that it flies off towards you. Luckily, you manage to run before being crushed by the dragon. “See, you’re no match for...” before she can finish her sentence, Kasen managed to sneak up behind her and punched her hard in the back of her head. This time, Aya only gets thrown a few inches.

“Bah! You coward, attacking from behind! said Aya angrily. “Take this! Rotation Sign, Calamity Waving Fan!”

She uses her fan to create blades of wind around her, protecting her from any melee attacks. “Now, you can’t get close to me anymore or you will be shred to pieces!”

“We’ll see about that! My loyal eagle, flap your wings at her!” The eagle obeys her and, in doing so, creates a gust of wind which dissolves Aya’s blades of wind.

“Oh, controlling wind, huh? I can do that too, you know. Whirlwind, Torii Hurricane!”

Aya uses her fan to create a huge whirlwind towards Kasen, knocking her off from her eagle and to the ground. “Kasen!” you shouted. You decide to distract Aya while Kasen is recovering from her fall.

“Take this, Tengu!” you shouted at Aya while sending of numerous bullets to her. “What’s this, Human? Is this some kind of attack? I can easily graze through this pathetic bullets!” said Aya while she flies into the swarm of bullets, completely grazing them without a scratch.

Suddenly, the dragon appears and attacks Aya inside the swarm of your bullets. Aya, who didn’t notice the dragon before, is surprised by its attack and accidentally hits one of your bullets. It explodes, sending her to the ground.

“Grrh, how could a mere human cornered me like this? I’ll get you for this, human! Illusionary Dominance!” said Aya.

She circles around you at an inconceivable speed, so fast that your eyes can’t keep up. “Now, let’s see how you survive this!” said Aya. She kicks and punches you multiple times with a blindingly fast speed that you have no chance to strike back. “Kasen,help me!” you shouted desperately.

“Leave him alone,Tengu! Your opponent is me!” shouted Kasen while carrying a huge tree with her. She used that as a club to bash Aya, knocking her out entirely. The battle is finally over.

“Are you okay? Let me heal you.” said Kasen. She rubs her hand on your entire body, healing you in the process. After you’ve recovered, you notice Aya laying on the ground. Her wounds covered her entire body. You feel quite sorry for her.

“What will you do with her? Her wounds are fatal and she’ll probably die in a few minutes. If I were you, I will absorb her Magatsuhi. You really need to become stronger, you know. You almost die in that battle.” said Kasen.

What will you do?
[ ] Absorb her Magatsuhi.
[ ] Leave her.
[ ] Ask Kasen to heal her wounds.

>>147076
Sorry about that. I'm still learning how to write and I'm not a native English speaker.
>> No. 147098
Mercy, leaving her to die, or taking her power... honestly it's more one or the other. I wonder if she's convincible or not.
>> No. 147099
[x] Absorb her Magatsuhi.

I'm torn between this and helping her out. She did kill Tewi though and Tewi really tried to save us. It's a shame but we should absorb her Magatushi and go on.

Just leaving her there? Seriously what's the point in that.
>> No. 147100
[x] Absorb her Magatsuhi.
>> No. 147101
[x] Absorb her Magatsuhi.
>> No. 147102
[x] Absorb her Magatsuhi.

No reason not to now.
>> No. 147103
[x] Absorb her Magatsuhi.
>> No. 147104
[X] Absorb her Magatsuhi.

Anything else would be viewed by Yosuga types as a sign of weakness, and the more they respect our strength, the more likely we are to be able to make them stay out of our way. After all, they'll probably expect everyone strong to come around to their view.
>> No. 147105
I wonder where Kasen falls in the scale of things and who's the "Hijiri" of this.
>> No. 147107
[x] Absorb her Magatsuhi.
-[x]Ask Kasen what her Reason is.
>> No. 147110
File 13178145073.jpg - (739.04KB , 1400x1050 , kasen3.jpg ) [iqdb]
147110
You decide to absorb Aya’s Magatsuhi.

“I’m sorry, Aya. I must absorb your Magatsuhi. I can’t forgive you for what you’ve done to Tewi and I need more power to survive.” you said before absorbing her Magatsuhi. With her Magatsuhi sucked away from her, her body crumbles into dust. Aya Shameimaru is no more.

Congratulations! You get Aya Shameimaru’s powers! Now, you can fly very fast and control winds! You also get the physical strength of a Tengu, second only to an Oni!

After that, Kasen decides that you and her should check on the Human Village. Along the way, you decide to ask her a question.

“Hey, Kasen, do you have a Reason?”

“Of course not. My goal is to preserve the state of Gensokyo as it is. Don’t you want the same thing? That’s why you didn’t join with Tenshi, Tewi, or Aya, isn’t it?” said Kasen.

“Well, yes, I didn’t join with any of them because I feel their Reason is too absurd. But, why didn’t you join with Reimu’s army? Your goal is the same, right?”

“Not quite. My true goal is to liberate Gensokyo from the Dragon. Who do you think he is, inciting war at Gensokyo like this for his own amusement?” said Kasen angrily.

“But, isn’t the Dragon the one who creates and keeps Gensokyo existing? If we kill him…”

“That’s where you come in. I want you to absorb the Dragon and become the new God of Gensokyo. Then, you can keep Gensokyo as it is, forever without any of this Creation thing.” said Kasen with a smile on her face.

What will you do?
[ ] Reply to her (write in)
[ ] Stay silent and continue flying towards the Human Village
>> No. 147112
[x] Reply to her (write in)

Alright I'm rather crappy when it comes to write ins, so I'll let it up to others who can do better.

But HELL YEAH! This is the route we should go on. We gotta be vigilant about our possible strength and potential though. If we actually succeed, we can't abuse this power at all or else we're just gonna be like those we fight. I'm also rather liking this Kasen.
>> No. 147113
[x] "Why the fuck not?"

Seriously, Why the hell not? I prefer this over all the other options really.
>> No. 147119
[X]>>147113

This. Because honestly, what can go wrong with trying to become a God?
>> No. 147120
[x] "Why the fuck not?"
>> No. 147123
true devil end?
>> No. 147126
[x] "Why the fuck not?"
>> No. 147139
>>147119

Not a God, the God.

But yes, I agree with this.

[X] "Why the fuck not?"
>> No. 147152
[X] "Why the fuck not?"
>> No. 147181
File 131788131742.jpg - (679.51KB , 1280x960 , suika.jpg ) [iqdb]
147181
“Well, why the fuck not? I can probably do a better job then that Dragon.” you replied.

“I’m glad that you agree to do it.” Said Kasen while smiling at you. “But, before we even think on taking down the Dragon, we must defeat all the Reason holders first so that the Dragon will appear. To do that, we need to have more allies and you need to become stronger. That tengu’s power can only get you so far, you know.”

A few moments later, you and Kasen finally arrive at the Human Village. You notice that there’s a battle going on between Reimu, Marisa, and Keine versus a giant blonde-haired girl with horns on her head.

“That’s Suika Ibuki. She’s an oni and one of the four Devas of the mountain. She’s the one who created the Reason of Yosuga. She’s widely considered to be one of the most powerful beings in Gensokyo. We’re no match for her now so don’t think about fighting her here. Besides, this is a perfect chance for us to steal Reimu’s Revival Bead.” said Kasen.

“Revival what?”

“Revival Bead. It’s an item that’s created by the Dragon, capable of reviving any person back to life as long as their Magatsuhi is still around. I know this because I’m the one who find it first, before Reimu took it from me. I think Reimu would have given it to that shopkeeper, Rinnosuke, for safekeeping. With Reimu distracted, it should be easy enough to take it.”

What will you do?
[ ] Follow Kasen’s plan
[ ] Ignore Kasen’s plan and help Reimu fight against Suika (Boss Battle. Write in for strategy)

Your skills:
Surge of Bullets = Summon lots of bullets at the enemy. Has terrible accuracy. Light almighty damage.

Squall “Sarutahiko’s Guidance” = Charge to your enemy with blindingly fast speed. Moderate physical damage.

Rotation Sign "Calamity Waving Fan" = Create multiple wind blades which can be used to deter your enemy’s melee attack or to shred your enemy to pieces. Moderate wind damage.

Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane" = Create a whirlwind at your enemy. Heavy wind damage.

Illusionary Dominance = Increase your speed by a large amount.
>> No. 147182
[x] Tell Kasen to get the revival bead, while you hide and stay here to absorb the Magatsuhi of any fallen.

The more the better, right?
>> No. 147183
[x] Follow Kasen’s plan

Getting that allows us to try something later on, though if someone could think of a good way to take on Suika and get Reimu and Marisa on our side, I'm all ears.
>> No. 147184
[X] Follow Kasen’s plan
>> No. 147197
File 131790075148.jpg - (21.83KB , 219x240 , rinnosuke.jpg ) [iqdb]
147197
“Fine then! Let’s do it.” you said.

“Great! Now, let’s leave this place and head to the Forest of Magic.” said Kasen.

In a short while, you and Kasen arrive at Kourindou. You often go to this place, looking for any useful things from the Outside World that’s related to farming. You usually can find some unique seeds and books about new techniques in farming and you use them for experimenting on growing new kinds of crops. Because of that, you are a good friend of it’s owner, Rinnosuke Morichika. It’s quite sad that you have to rob him right now.

“What do you want?” said Rinnosuke to Kasen. “I want a Revival Bead, please! How much is it?” replied Kasen while smiling dangerously to Rinnosuke. “What are you talking about? I obviously don’t have that kind of thing.” said Rinnosuke while looking nervously on a small box on the top of a shelf.

“Oh, so it’s in that box, huh?” said Kasen. She gives you the signal to attack Rinnosuke. “You can’t have it! Reimu … urgh!” Before he can finish his sentence, you hit him hard at the head. He falls down to the floor, unconscious.

“I feel kinda sorry for him.” you said to Kasen. “He’s a friend of mine and if Reimu finds out about this he’ll probably get skinned alive.”

“Well, let’s open this box, shall we?” said Kasen while reaching for the box. After opening the box, you find a translucent and shiny bead inside. “Ha, this is it!” said Kasen happily. “Now, we just need to crush it and call the name of the person we want to revive. I suggest we revive the mistress of Hakugyokurou, you know, that ghost Yuyuko Saigyouji. I think everyone in Hakugyokuro is already slaughtered by that Celestial’s army.”

“Wait, a ghost can’t die, right? So, how could she be dead?” you said.

“Well, she’s not really dead. It’s just that her Magatsuhi has left her body. The Dragon has changed the laws of reality so that even Immortals can be ‘killed’.” explained Kasen. You nod your head in understanding.

“Or you could revive her servant, that half-ghost Youmu. Or maybe one of those trio of poltergeists. I remember seeing them guarding Hakugyokurou. Or your rescuer, that rabbit Tewi Inaba. That would be a waste though because she has sided with her master’s Reason. You can’t revive Aya though because you already absorbed her Magatsuhi. The one you choose to revive will be revived right here where we use the bead.” said Kasen

“Oh, and how about him?” she said while looking at Rinnosuke. “Should we carry him along or what? Or you could kill him and absorb his power. I think he can name and recognize the purpose of any objects.That could be useful, you know.”

Who will you revive?
[ ] Yuyuko
[ ] Youmu
[ ] Merlin
[ ] Lunasa
[ ] Lyrica
[ ] Tewi

What will you do with Rinnosuke?
[ ] Carry him along
[ ] Leave him
[ ] Kill him and absorb his Magatsuhi
>> No. 147198
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along
>> No. 147199
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along
>> No. 147200
[X] Yuyuko~
[X] Carry him along
>> No. 147201
[x] Tewi
[x] Carry him along

She fought and tried to save our ass, it's time we do the same for her. Really shouldn't have to explain Rinnosuke, he's a friend after all.
>> No. 147202
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along

Owe Tewi a revival but practicality comes first. Youmu would have probably made more sense but maybe Yuyuko could provide more support.
>> No. 147204
[x] Tewi
[x] Carry him along

A waste, huh? I'd like to see this waste.
>> No. 147205
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along

Yuyuko is Yukari's best friend and it is a well know fact that Yukari's ultimate goal is to preserve Gensokyo as it is. She would make a powerful ally. Actually...

[X] Go to the Yakumo residence next.
>> No. 147206
[X]Youmu
[X]Carry him along

As much as I'd like to hand Yuyuko the rez, the Dragon's screwing around has almost certainly disabled her death-hax. If it hadn't, she would still be... well, "alive" is the wrong word, but you know what I'm going for.

As for Tewi, she's on the wrong side here.
>> No. 147208
>>147205
Do you honesty expect Yukari to let someone else seize the Dragon's power & position?

[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along
>> No. 147210
>>147206
All powers still work the same. If anything, Yuyuko is a extremely good ally. She can kill anyone, and in the process let us absorb there magawhatever

[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along
>> No. 147211
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along
[X] Go to the Yakumo residence next.
>> No. 147213
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along

Since we're pretty much staging a coup, we need to make sure we're strong enough to pull it off.

And since our farmer friend is neither an unstoppable avatar of battle nor a tactical/strategic genius, we'll need all the allies we can get.
>> No. 147214
[X] Yuyuko
[X] Carry him along

Yuyuko is more cunning than she lets on, and while she may not be the most skilled fighter, she makes up for that with volume. (Moar dakka)

But you know with the way we're going, Reimu and Marisa may be our enemies if they're afraid the changes we'd put in would affect them badly.
>> No. 147228
File 131797138984.png - (97.13KB , 255x254 , Yukari.png ) [iqdb]
147228
“We’ll revive Yuyuko and carry Rinnosuke along.” you replied.

“Then let’s revive Yuyuko first. We’ll do it outside.” said Kasen.

After you go outside, Kasen crushes the bead while saying Yuyuko’s name. Then, a giant ball of light descends from the sky towards Kasen, landing in front of her. After the light disappears, you notice that a beautiful pink-haired girl is now standing, well more like floating, where the ball lands.

“Huaahm, that was a nice sleep.” said the girl while stretching her hands. “So, why do you revive me?” said the girl while smiling at Kasen.

“I need your help to return Gensokyo to the way it was. You’re not supporting any of the Reasons, right?” replied Kasen.

“No, I’m not. But what about this man here, hmm?” said the girl while looking at you.

“No, I just want to go back to my usual farming life. No any of this bullshit Reason stuff.” you replied angrily.

“Great! Then, let’s be friends! My name is Yuyuko Saigyouji, the princess of Hakugyokurou.” she said happily while extending her hand towards you.

You hesitate to reply to her handshake because you remember that she’s the rumored “Princess of Hakugyokurou” who can kill people just by willing it. “Don’t worry! I won’t kill you!” she said still with a smile on her face. You finally decide to do it anyway.

“There you are! Let’s work together, hmm!” said Yuyuko while shaking your hand enthusiastically. “Alright,let’s cut the pleasantries, shall we? Reimu must have noticed our presence by now because of your flashy entry scene. ” interrupted Kasen, ending the handshake between you and Yuyuko. “Now, what can you tell me about Yukari Yakumo, that youkai of boundaries? She’s a good friend of yours, right? She hasn’t made an appearance at all during this day. You think that she’ll help you defend Hakugyokurou or help that Miko. I’m quite curious about that.”

“Now, now, there’s no need to be so hostile.” said a voice coming from behind Kasen. You see a gap opening from where the sound comes and out from it a blonde-haired woman carrying a parasol with her.

“I’ll explain everything. You see, I didn’t appear at all today because I can’t. My house was perfectly blocked from the rest of Gensokyo.” said the woman.

“Blocked? Don’t make me laugh! You are the youkai of boundaries, right? You can just open a gap to go anywhere you want. Try a better lie, Yukari Yakumo!” shouted Kasen.

“It’s true. I can’t even open my gap anymore. That Dragon must be really something, huh?” said the woman called Yukari in a playful tone.

“Then, how can you be here?” said Kasen, still eyeing Yukari suspiciously.

“Well, I had a certain… help from someone. Let’s just end this talk right here, shall we?. It seems that Reimu and her friends are on their way here.” said Yukari before gapping Kasen and Yuyuko.

“Hey, where did you send them to?” you asked angrily at Yukari.

“No worries! I just send them to my place. Now, you want to bring Rinnosuke along right? There! I already gapped him. Now, it’s your turn. Brace yourself!” said Yukari cheerfully.

“Hey, wait a… aargh!” Before you can complain, she already gapped you into oblivion. You fall for a long time before finally you hit the ground. It seems that you have arrived at some kind of house. You see a blonde girl staring at you.

“Ah, you finally arrive. Greetings, my name is Ran Yakumo. I’m Lady Yukari’s shikigami.” said the girl while bowing to you. “You are currently in Lady Yukari’s house, near the boundary to the Outside World. Please make yourself comfortable.”

After that, she turns her back to you and leaves. You notice that she has nine fox tails protruding from the back of her clothes.

Looking at the room, you notice that Kasen, Yuyuko, and Rinnosuke are already here. Kasen and Yuyuko seems to be discussing something while Rinnosuke is still unconsious. You start to think that maybe you hit him too hard.

Suddenly, a gap appears out of thin air and with it, Yukari appears. “Well, welcome to my house. Do you enjoy it? It’s pretty clean and well-kept, isn’t it? You should thank Ran for that. Anyway, I’m sure all of you are tired now considering what’s been going on so feel free to use the futon to sleep. You can also use the bathroom to relax and clean yourself. If you are hungry and want to eat, feel free to call Ran to serve you some food. Anyway, I have some business outside so bye-bye for now.” said Yukari cheerfully before opening out another gap and disappearing into it.

“Damn that woman! She still has some explaining to do! Now, we’re stuck here because of her!” said Kasen, clearly annoyed by Yukari’s antics.

“Now, now, Kasen. Don’t be so angry like that. Just relax and take a rest now while you can. Anyway, I’m going to get some food, you want some?” said Yuyuko playfully to Kasen.

“No, I’m a hermit. I don’t need much food.” replied Kasen.

“Suit yourself then.” said Yuyuko while heading out of the room.

What will you do?
[ ] Talk to Kasen
[ ] Try to wake up Rinnosuke
[ ] Take a bath
[ ] Get some food
[ ] Go to sleep
>> No. 147229
[X]Get some food.

We already "rezzed" (for want of a better term) Yuyuko, so let's make for damn sure that she's properly recruited.
>> No. 147230
[x] Get some food

Might as well eat before a bath.
>> No. 147232
In order :

[x]Get some food.
[x]Talk to Kasen (there's no reason we can't do it and eat at the same time).
[x]Go to sleep.
>> No. 147233
[X] Get some food
-[x] Talk to Kasen

Works for me~!
>> No. 147234
[X] Get some food
-[x] Talk to Kasen
>> No. 147236
[X] Get some food
-[x] Talk to Kasen
>> No. 147238
[X] Get some food
[X] Talk to Kasen
[X] Take a bath
[X] Go to sleep
Order intentional.
>> No. 147239
File 131800637090.jpg - (599.24KB , 1280x960 , yukari2.jpg ) [iqdb]
147239
“I’ll go to get some food. Wait here, I’ll bring you some.” you said to Kasen. She nods begrudgingly to you.

You follow Yuyuko to the dining room, where Ran is already putting some food on the table. “Hey Ran, can I bring some of these to Kasen? I’ll eat there with her.” you said. “Sure, do you want me to help you?” said Ran. “Nah, I’ll just carry these myself.” you replied.

After a few minutes, you return to the living room, carefully carrying the food for you and Kasen. “Here, eat this. You should fill your energy while you can.” you said to her.

“Fine, I’ll eat it.” said Kasen after eyeing the food suspiciously. After a few minutes eating in silence, Kasen finally speaks to you, “What do you think about Yukari?”

“Well, she seems like a nice person. Why do you ask that so suddenly?” you said, quite baffled by her question.

“I don’t trust her. I think she’s scheming something.” replied Kasen.

“Why would you think so? She just seems like an eccentric person to me.” you said.

“Forget it. Let’s just finish eating and go to sleep.” said Kasen, averting her eyes from you.

*******************************

In the next morning, you are awakened by Ran. She says that Yukari has returned and has something to tell us.

Everyone has already gathered on the living room when you arrive, including Rinnosuke who’s looking as healthy as ever, making you doubt that he’s ever unconscious at all. You also notice that there’s three new people that you don’t recognize. One ofthem is a brown haired girl with cat ears and two cat tails protruding from her back. The other one is a green haired woman carrying a parasol with her. The last one is a silver haired girl with carrying two swords behind her back.

Yukari, noticing your confusion, introduces them to you. “Ah, you haven’t met them before, aren’t you? The one with the brown hair is Ran’s shikigami, Chen.”

“Nice to meet you, mister!” said the girl called Chen while smiling at you.

“The one with the parasol is Yuuka Kazami, the youkai of flowers. You probably know about the rumor of a very powerful youkai living on the sunflower field. Well, here’s the person herself! She’s already agreed to help us return Gensokyo to the way it was.”

“I’m very pleased to meet you, human. So, you’re the one with the ability to absorb other creatures powers? Maybe we should fight sometimes. I’m quite interested with that power, you know.” said the woman called Yuuka while smiling dangerously towards you.

“The last one with the silver hair is Youmu Konpako. She’s Yuyuko’s loyal servant and guardian. I just revive her using the Revival Bead that Yuuka found.”

“Thank you very much for reviving my master. I’m very ashamed that I’ve failed my duty to guard her and Hakugyokurou from that cursed celestial’s army. I must take responsibility for this. Please take me to your battle against that Celestial so I can avenge my master!” said the girl called Youmu while bowing deeply towards you.

“Okay, now that everyone’s here, we can begin our meeting.” said Yukari, shifting from a cheerful tone to a serious one. “First of all, there’s some bad news for us. The Scarlet Devil Mansion has been utterly burned and incinerated to the ground. It’s probably the doing of that hell raven, Utsuho, but I doubt she can do it alone. After all, the residents of that place are quite powerful.”

You remember going to that place with Reimu yesterday. You wonder what would’ve happened if you choose to go there instead going with Daiyousei.

“The next bad news is that all of the Ancient City’s residents in the Underground has been turned to dust. I suspect that this is the work of a machine capable of gathering large amounts of Magatsuhi in an instant. Perhaps, this is the work of those Lunarians. After all, they’re the only ones who have sufficient technology to build such a thing. Then again, maybe this isn’t a bad news at all because with this event that oni’s army is decreased quite substantially.”

“The last bad news is that all of the Reason holders are running the ritual to summon their God of Creation right now.” finished Yukari.

“Then what are we waiting for? We should strike them at once! You can gap us straight to the leaders and we'll finish them easily!” declared Youmu.

“No, I can't do that. With the ritual going on, there's a barrier protecting their bases. It's probably the work of that Dragon. He doesn't want us to disturb his amusement that easily. So, we must attack the old-fashioned way. For that, it’s too risky to attack them all at once. What do you think, human? Who should we attack first?” said Yukari while looking at you.

Who will you attack first?
[ ] Byakuren’s faction
[ ] Tenshi’s faction
[ ] Suika’s faction
>> No. 147240
[X] Byakuren’s faction
>> No. 147241
[X] Byakuren’s faction

Probably the easiest to reach, defeating however may be another matter.
>> No. 147242
Alright, so the SDM and Underground factions are gone. That leaves the Lunarians, Tenshi, Sukia, Byakuren, Reimu, and our factions. Reimu's basicly doing what we're doing, if slightly different, while the Lunarians are too powerful at the moment to take on.

[X] Tenshi’s faction

She's the most dangerous that we can take on right now, as Sukia was weakened due to the Underground reduced to dust, and Byakuren's a hippy. Besides, Tenshi has it coming.
>> No. 147243
>>147242

I forgot to say that we should take down Tenshi right now to nip this in the bud, as taking out one of the other factions will drive them to act against us.

Of course, we might get lucky and they'll attack the Lunarians, but that probably won't happen any time soon.
>> No. 147244
File 13180145755.jpg - (30.74KB , 225x350 , TakayaSakaki.jpg ) [iqdb]
147244
>>147242
>Byakuren's a hippy

A hippy you say..?

Yea spin-off territory, that doesn't mean we should take any of the major faction leaders so lightly.
>> No. 147245
[X] Tenshi’s faction

To be honest I just want her sword.
>> No. 147246
[X] Byakuren’s faction
>> No. 147247
[X] Byakuren’s faction
-[x] Start preparations to craft our own reason. "To return Gensokyo to the way it was and with all satisfied with it"

While I worry this will provoke the lunarians into attacking us we are in a relatively safe base at the moment and an alliance of Byakuren and Eirintei is the strongest faction at the moment and keeping the factions equal is good for us as if anyone wins, we lose.

To remedy that last part we should start working on summoning our own god with a reason to return Gensokyo to the way it was. As the game ends when only 1 god remains we currently need 2 or more gods to die at once to win. Having our own, even if it is weak, will make our endgame much easier as we can allow there to be one enemy god remaining.
>> No. 147248
>>147247
>To return Gensokyo to the way it was and with all satisfied with it
>and with all satisfied with it
You do realize that last bit runs counter to what we're going for, right? It's still brainwashing everyone.
>> No. 147249
If possible, [x] Ask on details of Byakuren's faction.
If not, [x] Tenshi’s faction


Why are we assuming that Byakuren is siding with Eientei? The update said nothing about that. We don't know too much about that faction.

I voted to go after Tenshi as frankly she's the biggest threat at the moment. Anyone who could trample Hakugyokuro like that is something to be wary of.
>> No. 147250
[X]Tenshi's faction

I'm worried about what that Sword of Hisou can do. A weapon that sucks out meaningful red essence from people - y'know, like we do for our Mega Manning needs - is something that should not just be left hanging out in someone else's hands. We need to be the only ones with the capacity to snowball in power with our victories; let's make it so.

Also, I hate solipsists.
>> No. 147254
>>147247
The thing I'm thinking of is that 'To make it so all this never happened and never will again', which is basically the reset button, and doesnt effect anyones mind's. And we might have to word it a bit more precisely as the Dragon may act like a genie.

[x] Suika’s faction

>Then again, maybe this isn’t a bad news at all because with this event that oni’s army is decreased quite substantially.”

They are oni, they are VERY STRONG. Their Reason is rule of the strong. Therefore, the thing they are summon is going to be EXTREMELY STRONG. Taking out the biggest threat's first is key.
>> No. 147258
>>147254

You have a stick. I have a bigger stick. My bigger stick beats your stick. Therefore, I am strong and you are weak.

Being strong doesn't mean being smart. Tenshi's Reason, on the other hand, will be intellegent, if a bit psycotic (Absolute freedom means not having to listen to what other poeple say.)

And heck, for all we know, there may be a hidden faction that wants to destroy Gensokyo and erase it from existance.

But that's more like a Bonus Boss or something.
>> No. 147263
>>147258
Yeah and it was Tenshi's faction that basically wrecked Yuyuko and Youmu's shit. She may not have the absolute biggest stick but she gets things done.

And I'm sure someone else will try their luck against Suika's group in their weakened state, weakening both groups more.
>> No. 147272
>Byakuren=4
>Tenshi=4
>Suika=1

We need a tiebreak vote between choosing to attack Byakuren or Tenshi. First vote wins.
>> No. 147273
[X] Tenshi’s faction

Eh why not.
>> No. 147274
File 131807117836.jpg - (10.67KB , 259x194 , cirnoanddaiyousei.jpg ) [iqdb]
147274
“I think we should attack Tenshi’s faction first. They are probably the weakest of the bunch and I can use some new powers before we tackle the stronger factions.”

“Great! I agree with you! I think Tenshi only has fairies and weak youkai with her. Byakuren’s faction is probably the strongest for now because they have those Lunarians princesses with them. After all, they beat me once.” said Yukari with contempt. “So, anyone who disagrees with him please raise your hand.”

Nobody raises their hand. “Well, it’s settled then. Let’s go now!” said Yukari before opening her gap. “Oh, and Rinnosuke, just stay here. You can’t fight at all, right?”

“Fine. I’m not here because I want to anyway.” said Rinnosuke while glancing at you.

************************************

After going through Yukari’s gap, you finally arrive at the front gate of Hakugyokurou. You notice that it’s guarded by a bunch of fairies. In the midst of them, you notice that there’s Daiyousei and Cirno. It seems that they are really joining Tenshi’s army.

“So, who should distract them while we go into Hakugyokurou?” said Yukari. “What do you think, human? Who should do that?” said Yukari to you.

Choose from any person below, can be more than one.
[ ] Yukari
[ ] Ran
[ ] Chen
[ ] Yuyuko
[ ] Youmu
[ ] Kasen
[ ] Yuuka
[ ] Yourself (Boss Battle)
>> No. 147275
[x] Yourself (Boss Battle)

Time to gather up some more Magatsuhi for ourselves. Let's see if we can't at least convince our friend Cirno to leave and join us. If not, ah well.
>> No. 147276
Isn't youmu still kinda dead? Or am I mistaken.
>> No. 147278
>>147276
>I just revive her using the Revival Bead that Yuuka found.
>> No. 147279
[x] Yourself (Boss Battle)
I tuckin' love boss battles.
>> No. 147281
>>147248
Good point, but we would need to find a way to avoid it being just a "back to square 1" clause.

It's no good to rain on the dragons parade if he goes literal genie on us with our reason and goes back to the way it was... 3 seconds before his declaration, at which point he declares again (because that was the way it was before) and we have gotten nowhere.

Just cutting him out directly will simply piss him off and probably leave us against the final boss early. or worse.
>> No. 147282
[x] Yourself (Boss Battle)
>> No. 147283
[x] Yourself (Boss Battle)
>> No. 147284
File 131808499322.jpg - (162.45KB , 850x613 , adult cirno.jpg ) [iqdb]
147284
“I’ll stay here and distract them. You guys just go right ahead without me. A bunch of fairies should be no match for me.” you replied confidently.

“Very well, then we’ll be off as soon as you attack them.” replied Yukari.

After that, you head towards those fairies. Seeing you come from the distance, they quickly surround you. Then, their leader, Cirno speaks to you.

“So, it’s true that you’ve joined with the evil ones.” said Cirno angrily. “I thought you were my friend, but I guess I was wrong.”

“No, Cirno, I’m still your friend. Please, stop doing this. Why do you decide to join with that celestial’s army? She’s just using you!” you replied with a sad voice.

“Haven’t I already told you? I want to become the strongest. In my own world, my dream will become a reality. I realize that all this time I was fooling myself. I can never become the strongest as long as those strong youkai are still around.”

“But, can you live alone? Can you just abandon your friends? Do you not think about their feelings?” you said angrily to Cirno.

“I can just recreate them in my world. There’s nothing to worry about.” said Cirno happily.

“But those recreations are not the real them. Can you substitute your friends with puppets, mindlessly obeying to your every whim?” you shouted at Cirno.

“Enough of this! Tenshi told me that everyone would be happy to have their own world. Only evil people would try to intervene with other people’s happiness. Fairies, attack him!”

The fairies surrounding you suddenly shoot dozens of bullets towards you. With your speed, you can easily graze them. “Illusionary Dominance!” you shouted. Your speed increase dramatically, making you capable of punching all those fairies, killing them one by one. After that, there’s only Daiyousei and Cirno.

“Please give up! I don’t want to hurt you. You realize now that you’re no match for me, right?” you said to Cirno.

“Perhaps so, but I must try anyway. I won’t give up on my dream so easily! Icicle Fall!” shouted Cirno, summoning icicles towards you.

“Whirlwind, Torii Hurricane!” you shouted, countering Cirno’s icicles by summoning a whirlwind towards them. The whirlwind deflects those icicles easily. Cirno and Daiyousei have no time to react before they get hit by the whirlwind, making them get thrown off quite a distance.

“It’s just like you said. I’m no match for you. After all, I’m just a weak fairy.” said Cirno with a shaky voice. She sounds like she’s about to cry.

“Cirno, please don’t cry. I’m sure we’ll beat him!” said Daiyousei, obviously trying to console her. “I know, we can use that technique the celestial told us!”

“Oh, that technique? Yes, let’s do it!” said Cirno, switching back to her happy voice. “Human, I’ll show you my true power!” she shouted.

Suddenly, you sense a great surge of power coming out from them. They shine brightly, leaving you blinded for a moment. After you open your eyes, you are shocked to see what happened to them. They have transformed to their adult selves.

“Like what you see, human? This is the power that celestial has given to us. The power of Magatsuhi, essence of all things!” said Cirno with an icy gaze towards you. She’s no longer the Cirno that you know.

“How about a test of power, hmm? ‘Freeze Sign, Minus K'!” she said while pointing towards a forest nearby. She shoots out an ice beam from her finger, completely freezing that forest. You can’t believe what you just saw. “How could a fairy do that?” you think to yourself.

“Now’s the time to run, human. Call those friends of yours. Your power is no match for me now.” said Cirno with a smirk on her face.

What will you do?
[ ] Run inside Hakugyokurou
[ ] Stay and fight (Boss Battle. Write-in for strategy)
>> No. 147285
[X] Run inside Hakugyokurou
Objective: Be a distraction (COMPLETE)

>>147281
The goal here isn't to have their Reason granted, it's to have Farmanon take the Dragon's place so this won't happen again.
>> No. 147286
>>147285
Also most SMT games when they do a 'reset' ending, don't reset the whatever started things.

[X] Run inside Hakugyokurou

Geez... If I knew updates were going to be rapidly fired this morning, I'd have never went to bed.

But yeah, we really need to regroup with our allies
>> No. 147290
[x] Try to stall a bit more, ask her why she believes ultimate happiness really exists. Tell her if she wants to be the strongest in her own world, She wont be able to see the real Daiyousei anymore.
[x] Run inside Hakugyokurou

God damned fatal errors.
>> No. 147292
>>147285
True but as was mentioned before if anyone else wins, we lose.

The lunarians are very powerful and with Byakuren's lot baking them up Suika's group may not hold out too long, especially if the Watasuki sisters have arrived as implied. If we stop Tenshi's god and the lunarians kill Suika's all they have to do is walk up to the dragon and declare victory, if that.

By making our own reason and summoning a god with it they have to destroy it as well and that would take even them some time if Yukari hides it well, giving us the time to off the Dragon.
>> No. 147293
>>147292
I can help but to imagine an ending where the MC is tending to his harm like normal and he sees all the fields need a bit of watering as he tend summons some gentle rain clouds to do it.
>> No. 147296
Ask Cirno if she really hates her friends so much, as she will be cutting ties with each and every one of them, never to see them again, and if she thinks that a doll is a good enough replacement(which her argument that she can remake them in her new world amounts to), then why the hell did she ever call them her friends in the first place?

then, if possible(while Cirno tries to figure that one out):

[X] Run inside Hakugyokurou


>>147293
Dammit, now I can see that too. We kill the old dragon, do the whole looming doom that the old one used, and then going right back to the farm and living out a natural humans lifespan like that.
>> No. 147297
AAsk Cirno if she really hates her friends so much, as she will be cutting ties with each and every one of them, never to see them again, and if she thinks that a doll is a good enough replacement(which her argument that she can remake them in her new world amounts to), then why the hell did she ever call them her friends in the first place?

then, if possible(while Cirno tries to figure that one out):

[X] Run inside Hakugyokurou


>>147293
Dammit, now I can see that too. We kill the old dragon, do the whole looming doom that the old one used, and then going right back to the farm and living out a natural humans lifespan like that.
>> No. 147298
>>147296
I mean while he has the various powers he mainly chooses to live a humble life unless absolutely needed. And perhaps makes up a story about becoming a hermit or something.
>> No. 147299
remember >>147254 anon.
>> No. 147300
>>147299
Exacaly my point about us needing a reason to avoid an early lunarian win. If the lunarians did do it (as Yukari theorised) then I doubt whats left can hold out against an all out assult, much less a plot from Eirin.
>> No. 147311
Have you ever played and then finished SMT:Nocturne ? That's the game this story is based on. And believe me, even if the Lunarian can call their reason it won't help them.

Because even if a Reason is called, that reason need to be adopted by the Hitoshura/protagonist himself before it can be enacted.

We don't need a Reason. What we need is to KILL the other faction's Reason and take their Magatsuhi so as to become powerful enough to battle and defeat the Dragon.
>> No. 147312
File 131815324926.jpg - (228.53KB , 600x835 , Kogasa.jpg ) [iqdb]
147312
“No, I can’t beat her now. I have to run!” you think to yourself. “Illusionary Dominance!”. With your extra speed, you manage to run inside Hakugyokurou, while still being chased by Cirno and Daiyousei. You see a long staircase reaching out somewhat infinitely towards the sky. You notice that there’s a battle going on at the end of the staircase. You quickly fly towards it, hoping that your allies are still alive.

After you’ve climbed that staircase, you see Ran and Chen fighting Kogasa, well at least who you think used to be Kogasa. This Kogasa has already undergone the transformation that Cirno and Daiyousei did. She kinda reminds you of Yukari and Yuuka actually.

“Shikigami, Wizard Fox Thoughts!” Ran sends out a large energy ball to Kogasa, which explodes into dozens of bullets into all directions. Kogasa easily blocks them by spinning her umbrella in front of her. “Chen, now!” shouted Ran. Chen suddenly appears behind Kogasa, spinning towards her. Kogasa simply aims her hand towards Chen and declares “Darkness Spark!”. A gigantic beam of black-colored laser hits Chen at point blank, knocking her away. “Chen, noooo!” cried Ran.

“Hehe, suprised, aren’t you?” said Kogasa to Ran while jutting her tongue out. “I copied that skill from that black-white magician. It’s quite powerful, huh?”

“Why, you? I’ll get you for that! Radiance, Princess Tenko Illusion!” Ran disappears for a moment and reappears near Kogasa, shooting a large energy ball towards her. She manages to avoid it but Ran appears behind her, shooting another large energy ball towards her. But, she also manages to avoid it by blocking her ball with her umbrella. Ran still haven’t given up and appears in front of her, trying to punch her. She receives her blow with one hand. Ran tries to punch her with her other hand but before she can do that her other hand is wrapped in Kogasa’s umbrella’s tongue. Kogasa spins her umbrella with Ran attached to it and throws her into the nearby cherry blossom tree.

“How about that, Yukari’s shikigami? Surprised by my new powers? Thanks to that celestial, now I can scare people properly. With this power, I shall bring fear to the hearts of every being, humans and youkai alike! Nobody shall bully me any longer!” Kogasa shouted triumphantly.

What will you do?
[ ] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her
[ ] Run away to find help from the rest of your allies
>> No. 147313
We did absorb the Magatsuhi of the fairies we killed, right ? Can we use it in order to boost Ran and Chen in a manner similar to what Cirno, Dai and Kogasa are doing ?
>> No. 147316
[x] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her
-[x] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.

Oh the irony...
>> No. 147317
[x] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her
-[x] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS
>> No. 147320
>>147313
We went through this in /gensokyo/, stop namefagging. You'll only give /th/ a more shitty name then it already has. Sage your damned post if you arent voting.

[x] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her
-[x] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.
>> No. 147321
[x] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her.
-[x] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.

Who knows? Maybe we'll manage to take her out & get a boost.
>> No. 147322
[x] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her.
-[x] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.
>> No. 147328
[X] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her.
-[X] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.

Power corrupts. All that Cirno, Kogasa, and Dai were thinking of was the short term. They don't think about the long term. Heck, in Cirno's case, she doesn't want to think of the long term.

Oh fuck, there's still Rumia to think about.
>> No. 147330
[X] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her.
-[X] lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.
Oh the ironing.
>> No. 147331
>>147320
Fuck, I always forget the sage thing, sorry.

[X] Help Ran in risk of bringing Cirno and Daiyousei to her.
-[X] Lead with a surprise attack to Kogasa's back at high speed.
-[X] Forget normal Danmaku, go in close. Those girls are so used to fighting at mid to long range, it'll take her by surprise and she need space to swing her umbrella.
-[X] Target her arm. Kogasa isn't the girl but the umbrella itself. If you can separate the umbrella from the humanoid body, she'll be either helpless or greatly weakened.
>> No. 147340
File 13182209409.jpg - (301.29KB , 850x922 , dai.jpg ) [iqdb]
147340
“Squall, Sarutahiko’s Guidance!” You charge towards Kogasa at high speed. You aim to punch her arm so that she will lose her grip at her umbrella. You remember that a karakasa’s true form is the umbrella, not the person holding it so if they are separated they should be weakened greatly.

“Suprise, motherfucker!” you shouted at Kogasa before you punch her in the arm, making her lose her grip at the umbrella. “No, my umbrella!” Kogasa shouted, clearly surprised by your attack. “Illusionary Dominance!” With your speed, you grab Kogasa’s umbrella and run away from her as fast as you can. “You won’t get away with this, human! Darkness... urgh!” shouted Kogasa while aiming her hand towards you. Before she can fire her Darkness Spark, she falls down to the ground.

“It’s true, then! This umbrella really holds her soul.” you think to yourself. Suddenly, the umbrella’s tongue wraps around your neck and chokes you, making you unable to breath. “Gah, Ro..tation Si..gn Calamity Wa..ving Fan!” Dozens of wind blades appear around you and slice the umbrella’s tounge into pieces, making you able to breath again. You create more wind blades to slice the umbrella, finishing it off. “With this, Kogasa should be dead.” You said to yourself.

When you return to where Kogasa was, her body is also torn to pieces. “I’m sorry that this needs to happen. May you rest in peace ‘till the recreation of Gensokyo.” you said to Kogasa before absorbing her Magatsuhi, turning her body into dust. Kogasa Tatara is no more. Strangely, you didn’t feel any significant increase in your power. You try to fire off a Darkness Spark but nothing happens. “That’s strange. Why didn’t it work?” you think to yourself.

“You.. you’ve killed her!” said a voice that you have known well. It’s Cirno and Daiyousei. They finally catch on to you.

What will you do?
[ ] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen
[ ] Run to find your friends who can fend them off
>> No. 147342
[x] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen

An alternate tactic is to have Chen run off to get help while the MC and Ran fight.

I think the reason why the MC gained nothing was due to the normally weak power Kogasa has (whatever powerup Tenshi's passing around doesn't affect what the MC gets)
>> No. 147343
[X] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen.

Know what, now I'm feeling confident about taking on Cirno and Dai. I'm sure well be able to gain something from Cirno.

Lets start with a surprise.
>> No. 147347
>>147342
It's a classic tactic use by boss in Nocturne. In that game every boss, with a few exception, are actually demons that you can recruit yourself, only more powerful. Some of these bosses are more powerful because they trained their asses of to get to that point, like Thor, while other become bosses by absorbing massive amount of Magatsuhi for a temporary boost. Emphasis on "temporary".

I have no idea if this apply to this story however, because Magatsuhi overdose in Nocturne also result in craziness. Flandre level craziness.

>>147343
We'll get control over ice from Cirno, for sure. Dunno about anything else. It would be cool (pun intended) if got her ability to freeze bullets, like in Fairy War.
Dai strike me as the healing type. That could be dead useful.


[X] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen.

No use running away. we'll have to fight them sooner or later and I'm more confident fighting them 3 on 2.
>> No. 147353
>>147347
>namefagging and making shitty puns
For fuck's sake, Stop that. Post as an Anon, post as a writer, Or dont fucking post at all.

[x] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen

It wouldn't surprise me if Kogasa's power-up was a surprise, literally.
>> No. 147354
[X] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen.
This story's cool beans(Pun intended).
>> No. 147393
[X] Stay here and fight them off, possibly with Ran and Chen

They shall not pass.
>> No. 147398
>>147393

Other way around. Cirno and Dai are the ones trying to make sure we don't pass.
>> No. 147407
>>147398

...Well...They won't pass us, maybe?
>> No. 147426
File 13183278742.jpg - (308.52KB , 1280x1024 , ran.jpg ) [iqdb]
147426
“I’ll kill you for this, Human! Frozen Sign, Freeze Atmosphere!” shouted Cirno. Suddenly, the air around you is drastically getting colder. You realize that Cirno’s crystal wings is letting out a cold mist into the air. “Now, freeze to death, Human! Freeze Sign, Minus K!”Cirno fires out a cold beam at you. “Illusionary Dominance!” You fly away from Cirno, just in time to dodge her beam.

“Shikigami, Wizard Fox Thoughts!” A giant energy ball explodes near Cirno, turning into dozens of bullets aiming at her. “Hmph, child’s play!”Cirno simply waves her hand at those bullets, freezing them instantly. She snaps her finger and the frozen bullets shatter into pieces.

“Ran, you’ve recovered!” you said to Ran who just arrived. “Don’t worry, I’ve healed myself and Chen. Thank you for defeating Kogasa.” said Ran while bowing to you. “Now, let us work together to teach them a lesson.” Ran assumes a fighting stance while turning her body towards Cirno and Daiyousei.

“So, you dare challenge me, the strongest? Ice Sign, Sword Freezer!” Cirno summons a blade made of ice on her right hand and charges towards Ran. “Shikigami’s Radiance, Princess Tenko – Illusion!” Ran disappears just before Cirno slashes her with her blade, reappering behind her and shooting a giant energy ball at her back. Cirno has no time to react before she gets hit by that ball. “Grahh, you damn fox!” Dai, heal me!” shouted Cirno at Daiyousei. “Yes, right away! Spring Breeze!”Daiyousei uses her wings to create a gentle breeze towards Cirno, completely healing her wounds from Ran’s attack.

“See, you can’t live alone. You still depend on others. Stop doing this, Cirno! Dai cares about you! Do you merely see her as your tool?” you shouted at Cirno. “Shut up! You have no right to tell me that after you’ve killed Kogasa. I’ll kill you and your other friends who stand in the way of my world, World of Musubi! Icicle Machine Gun!”Cirno shoots dozens of extremely fast icicles towards you. “Illusionary… arghh!” Before you can finish your sentence, the icicles has already hit you, stabbing you in multiple parts of your body.

Seeing this a chance to attack, Ran declares “Shikigami, Chen!”. Chen appears behind Cirno, curves herself to a ball and spins herself towards Cirno. “Hah, do you think I’m an idiot to fall for the same trick? Ice Cube, Great Crusher!” Cirno summons a giant ice cube behind her, shielding her from Chen’s attack. Chen crashes to the ice cube, destroying the cube to pieces. But, before Chen can retreat, the ice cube reforms itself outside her, trapping her inside.

“Look at that! Poor kitty is now trapped inside an ice block. Where’s your master now, hmm?” said Cirno mockingly at Chen. Then, Cirno switches her view towards Ran, but she can’t find her anywhere.

“Kyaah!” Daiyousei screams with pain. Apparently, Ran attacks her from behind with her energy ball. Then, before she can retaliate, Ran punches her so hard that she hits the ground. Hearing that, Cirno turns to Ran and shouts “You fox wench! You’ll pay for hurting Dai! Blowing Ice, Ice Tornado!” Cirno summons a huge tornado made of cold winds towards Ran.

“Kokkuri-san’s Contract!” Ran disappears before the tornado can hit her. “Wha- where did you go?” said Cirno. Suddenly, twelve energy balls of light surround Cirno. Each of them emits a laser sword towards Cirno. Having no time to react, Cirno is stabbed and skewered by them. “Hmmph, you can’t freeze laser, can you?” said Ran who appears after those balls disappeared.

“This… this is not the end! Grahh, Freeze Sign Perfect Freeze!” The air around Ran suddenly freezes, covering herself in ice. “Heh, I’ve been planning this from the start. That’s the reason I reduced the temperature at the start. Now, Dai ,heal me!”

But, Daiyousei doesn’t respond.

“Dai, heal me, now!”

She still doesn’t respond to Cirno. Cirno flies towards her with any meager strength she has left. Then, Cirno realizes that Daiyousei is unconscious.

“No, wake up! Please wake up! I need you!” Cirno screams towards Daiyousei while shaking her body. “No, I… can’t… die… here. My.. world.. Musubi…” Not having any strength left, Cirno lies dead atop Daiyousei’s body.

You, still lying on the ground and bleeding because of Cirno’s attack, crawl towards them. Slowly but surely, you arrive at their body. “You idiot!” you shouted at Cirno while crying because you just lose a good friend of yours. You absorb Cirno’s Magatsuhi even though you don’t want to because you need to heal your wounds from her attack. Cirno’s body turns to dust. Cirno is no more.

Congratulations! You get Cirno’s powers. Now you can summon icicles towards your enemies. You can also freeze some bullets that your enemy throws at you. Last but not least, you can enhance your attacks with ice.

You notice that you can’t absorb Daiyousei’s Magatsuhi. “Does that mean she’s still alive?” you think to yourself. After resting for a while, you release Chen and Ran from their icy prison.

“Ugh, that was close. Are you okay, Chen?” said Ran towards Chen who’s still freezing from the cold. “I.. I’m okay, Lady Ran. Did.. did we win?” asked Chen. “Yes, we win. Cirno is dead and Daiyousei is unconscious.”

“Lady Ran, do you know what makes them so strong? They’re just fairies but we almost lose to them.” asked Chen. “That celestial injects them with excessive amounts of Magatsuhi. Sure, it makes you gain incredible power, but it also makes you lose your mind. They’re just being used by her.” replied Ran angrily.

“Alright Chen, now that you’ve recovered, scout ahead while I heal this human’s wounds.” said Ran after healing Chen’s wounds . “Right away, Lady Ran!” replied Chen before she flies out of your sight.

After Ran finished healing your wounds, she asked “What should we do with her?” while looking at Daiyousei. “Should we bring her along, leave her here, or kill her so you can absorb her Magatsuhi?” said Ran, turning her face towards you. “She has healing powers that could be useful. If you do not kill her, it’s going to be hard convincing her to join our cause. After all, we killed her best friend.”

Before you can answer Ran’s question, Chen returns with a panicked face. “Lady Ran, there’s some bad news!”

“What is it, Chen?” asked Ran, surprised by her sudden appearance. “Lady Yuuka is currently fighting against Wriggle. She has this giant insect and thousands of bugs with her.”

“How about Lady Yuyuko?” said Ran.

“Lady Yuyuko and Lady Youmu is fighting against Mystia. For some reason, Lady Youmu is siding with Mystia.”

“And Lady Yukari and Kasen?”

“I don’t know, Lady Ran. I only see a giant blob of darkness covering the mansion.”

“What should we do, human? Should we help them or go straight to where the ritual is taking place?”

What will you do?
About Daiyousei
[ ] Bring her along
[ ] Leave her
[ ] Kill her and absorb her Magatsuhi

About the others
[ ] Help them (Decide how to split your forces)
[ ] Leave them alone and continue where the ritual is taking place
>> No. 147427
[x] Kill her and absorb her Magatsuhi.

The Magatsuhi overload would have done her in anyway. Better learn some healing magic. We'll need it.

[x] Help them (Decide how to split your forces).
-[x] Send Chen and Ran to Yuyuko's help. Mystia is most likely using her song to control Youmu, so they should aim for the bird youkai first. Maybe if they can break her concentration, Youmu will be freed.
-[x] We'll help Yuuka. Insects hate cold and we just learn how to fight with ice. Make sure to nail Wriggle with a surprise attack. Preferably an Ice sword to the face.

Ran can heal, so splitting up that way mean that both team has an healer.
>> No. 147439
>>147427
Drop the trip.

[x] Bring her along
[x] Help them (Decide how to split your forces)
-[x] Go yourself, bring Ran as backup, but keep her hidden for a sneak attack.

They're both decently injured, and I really dont want to send two injured people to the front line.
>> No. 147441
>>147439
No.

I highly doubt Dai is going to want to help us after we killed Cirno. We need healing powers, we take them. And that way, if Ran and Chen really are still injured, we can heal them ourselves.

Let's be pragmatic here.
>> No. 147443
>>147441
Then dont come crying to me when more people start bitching about you namefagging, fucking idiot.

Yeah, But killing Dai is just morally wrong. She's the best friend of one of our friends, and she's better alive either way. Worst come to worst, She dies on our side, and we absorb her powers after the fact. If she suddenly tries to attack us, she wont do it very well as Healer's arent exactly attackers.

Let's not be stupid here. Like saging your posts maybe?
>> No. 147445
[x] absorbs Dia's power
-[x] Rush Mystia with an ice boosted Sarutahiko’s Guidance while Ran and Chen follow and act as backup. Once they arrive pull out and back up Yukka, again leading with an Ice-boosted charge to Wriggle while leaving Mystiya to Ran,Chen and Yuyuko.
--[x] Check own SP gauge

Our lead attack will hurt Mystia badly and possibly distrupt her control on Youmu, allowing the others to gain an advantage. Then we can use our speed to target Wriggle and save Yukka (If she even needs it...)

It's good being the new fastest thing in Gensokyo.
>> No. 147447
[x] Bring her along
[x] Help them (Decide how to split your forces)
-[x] Go yourself, bring Ran as backup, but keep her hidden for a sneak attack.

I think Yukari and Kasen can hold out and the sooner we resolve this the sooner we can end this. As for Dai, I think we can convince her as we didn't exactly kill Cirno pointlessly in cold blood.
>> No. 147449
Yuka and Wriggle we could probably leave for now. Just hope that Wriggles bugs don't start looking like Zerg or Tyranids.

Mystia had probably made Youmu night blind, and now thinks that Mystia and Yuyuko are in each others place, which would explain why Youmu is now fighting for Mystia. Hopefully it isn't actually Youmu switching sides.

Rumia has the mansion covered in darkness. She presents the biggest threat so far, as she's an unknown at this point.

Tenshi can wait for now, she isn't going anywhere. But we will have to hurry, her summoning can't be that far off.

[X] Bring her along.
-[X] If she tries to kill us or help our opponents, then knock her out or, if absolutly neccesary, kill her and absorb her Magatsuhi.
[X] Rush Mystia with an ice boosted Sarutahiko’s Guidance while Ran and Chen follow and act as backup. Once they arrive pull out and back up Yukka, again leading with an Ice-boosted charge to Wriggle while leaving Mystiya to Ran,Chen and Yuyuko.
-[X] Check own SP gauge.
>> No. 147450
[x] Bring her along
[x] Help them (Decide how to split your forces)
-[x]Ran and Chen to help Yuuka, MC helps Yuyuko.

If Youmu went nuts, we'll need MC plot powers to try to save her.
>> No. 147462
[X] Bring her along.
-[X] If she tries to kill us or help our opponents, then knock her out or, if absolutly neccesary, kill her and absorb her Magatsuhi.
[X] Rush Mystia with an ice boosted Sarutahiko’s Guidance while Ran and Chen follow and act as backup. Once they arrive pull out and back up Yuka, again leading with an Ice-boosted charge to Wriggle while leaving Mystya to Ran, Chen and Yuyuko.
-[X] Check own SP gauge.
>> No. 147471
File 131839917566.jpg - (99.27KB , 850x351 , mystia.jpg ) [iqdb]
147471
“We’ll bring her along. I can’t just leave her alone like this. Besides, a friend of my friend is my friend too.” you said.

“Then, you should drain her excess Magatsuhi first. You wouldn’t want her to go berserk on you, would you?” replied Ran. You put your mouth close to hers and gently suck out her Magatsuhi. After a while, Dai’s body reverts to her childlike figure. You carry her unconscious body in your back.

“What should we do about the others?” asked Ran. “I’ll do a surprise attack on Mystia. I think she’s controlling Youmu with her song. After that, you take over and I’ll go over to Yuuka’s place. Bugs should be weak to ice so I could prove to be useful there.”

After the short briefing, you and Ran fly towards Mystia’s place with Chen as a guide. After a while, you start to hear a song, a really beautiful and majestic song. You feel that you want to listen to this song forever. “Yes… yes… I… must… serve… Lady… Mystia.” you mumble to yourself.

“Snap out of it!” Ran slaps you in the face, breaking your trance. “Cover your ears!” shouted Ran. You immediately plug your fingers to your ears, blocking the song to enter your head.

You see that Yuyuko is sending out butterflies towards Mystia, only for them to be cut down by Youmu. “Begone, vile ghost! I serve only Lady Mystia now!” said Youmu. She charges toward Yuyuko with the intent to slash her but Yuyuko manages to dodge her attack. “Now, now, Youmu. You’re pretty slow. Maybe you should train more, hmm?” said Yuyuko to Youmu with a smile.

You decide that this is a perfect time to attack Mystia. You drop Dai’s body first before you sneak up behind her. “Frost, Sarutahiko’s Guidance!” Mystia, not noticing your presence, has no time to react so she receives the full force of your attack. She gets knocked down to the ground, stopping her from reciting her songs.

“Huh, what am I doing?” said Youmu. “Well, you’re trying to cut me with your sword while you’re being controlled by that bird.” replied Yuyuko. “I apologize for my weakness, Lady Yuyuko. I’ll accept any punishment you give to me.” said Youmu while bowing furiously towards Yuyuko. “It’s okay, Youmu. Just finish that bird right away.” said Yuyuko while pointing at Mystia on the ground.

“We’ll take over now. Go to Yuuka’s place and help her, although she probably won’t need it. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of Dai.” said Ran who appears behind you. “Right!” you replied.

You fly as fast as you can to the direction where Chen pointed you to go. After you’ve arrived, you notice that there’s huge craters everywhere on the ground. Countless bodies of all kinds of insects lay dead on them.

“Oh, you’ve arrived, Human. You’re too late to the party. I’ve wiped out all these pitiful insects from this beautiful garden.” said Yuuka while smiling towards you. You see that she has wounds all over her body. “Where’s Wriggle?” you asked, not wanting to offend her by asking about her wounds. “Oh, she’s in there, still digested by my lovely plant.” said Yuuka while pointing towards a giant venus flytrap. You don’t want to imagine what’s going on in there.

What will you do now?
[ ] Ask Yuuka to come with you into the darkness-covered mansion
[ ] Ask Yuuka to come with you into the ritual ground
[ ] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran. Decide where to go next, the mansion or the ritual ground

I’m not planning to use the SP system so there’s no SP gauge but you can still get tired if you use too many techniques. Besides, you’ve just rested so there’s no need to worry about it for now.
>> No. 147472
[x] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran. Decide where to go next, the mansion or the ritual ground.
-[x]Ritual Ground

I think we should catch up with the other allies before attempting the mansion. I don't think Yuuka would do quite so well in complete darkness.
>> No. 147474
[x] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran. Decide where to go next, the mansion or the ritual ground
-[x]Ritual Ground

We didn't absorb Mystia's Magatsuhi?
>> No. 147481
>>147474
Ran and Co. sent us on towards Yuuka.
>> No. 147482
[x] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran.
-[x] Ask Ran if she can use her connection to Yukari to check her status.
--[x] Unless Yukari's losing badly go to the ritual ground. On a "Don't know" go to ritual ground.

Hit the ritual ground with full force, It's unlikely any of Rumia's allies would like fighting in the darkness, So chances are it's 2 against 1 in our favor with Yukari being 1 of the 2 which even a boosted Ex-Rumia should struggle with, still maybe Ran could tell for sure without risking getting caught up in it.

Otherwise we should be able to take Tenshi with our current force, even if she boosts herself.
>> No. 147485
>>147443
If peoples are determined to ridicule themselves by constantly bringing it up when I already said I didn't give a shit, then it's their problem.

[x]Absorb Wriggle Magatsuhi. End her suffering if she isn't dead yet.
[x] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran.
-[x] Ask Ran if she can use her connection to Yukari to check her status.
--[x] Unless Yukari's losing badly go to the ritual ground. On a "Don't know" go to ritual ground.
>> No. 147486
>>147485
Yet of course, You fail to understand the concept of anything. Just drop the damned trip for gods sake, everytime I see you make a post I cringe.

[x] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran. Decide where to go next, the mansion or the ritual ground.
-[x]Ritual Ground
>> No. 147487
[x] Ask Yuuka to come with you to regroup with Ran. Decide where to go next, the mansion or the ritual ground.
-[x]Ritual Ground

>>147485
Really should drop the trip though as it's not doing you any favors. Save it for when you write a story and it's actually good.
>> No. 147488
File 131842663614.jpg - (1.14MB , 1470x1000 , tenshi.jpg ) [iqdb]
147488
“Can I absorb her Magatsuhi?” you asked politely to Yuuka. “Ho, the human has finally tasted power, I see. Fine. Let her go!” ordered Yuuka towards the flytrap. It opens its jaw, revealing who you think used to be Wriggle. She’s missing her skin many places in her body. It makes you want to puke just by looking at it. You try to absorb her Magatsuhi anyway but there’s barely any Magatsuhi in her body. “Oh, I forget to tell you. My plant has already sucked all her Magatsuhi except a few just enough to keep her alive. I did that because it’s so fun hearing her screaming and begging for mercy. Oh well, that’s the fate of anyone who stands in my way.” said Yuuka, still smiling at you. “This woman really fits her reputation as the scariest youkai.” you think to yourself while sweating nervously. “Uh, let’s meet the others then.” you said to Yuuka while cracking a smile to hide your fear towards her.

You and Yuuka go back to where Mystia is. When you arrive, you notice that Mystia has already been defeated. “Welcome back.” Ran greets you. “So, what happened with Wriggle?”

“She’s already dead when I arrive. Yuuka beats her first.” you said while glancing towards Yuuka. “How about Mystia?”

“We defeated her quite easily. After all, it’s four people versus one.” said Ran while smiling towards you. “You’re too late if you want to absorb her Magatsuhi though. It already scatters away.”

“Then, we should be going towards the ritual ground. We must prevent Tenshi from summoning her god.” you said. “No, we must wait for Lady Yukari and Kasen first.” argued Ran. “There’s no time! What if the god summoned by Tenshi is really strong and we can’t defeat it? Our efforts will be meaningless!” you replied. “Fine. I’ll try to contact Lady Yukari first.” said Ran.

After meditating for a while, Ran finally speaks. “Lady Yukari is currently fighting Rumia. She said that Kasen has already gone ahead to the ritual ground. She ordered us to go there as well. It’s at the Saigyou Ayakashi.”

“Saigyou Ayakashi? She must be planning to use that tree’s Magatsuhi to summon her god. This is bad! What will happen to Lady Yuyuko if the tree dies?” exclaimed Youmu while looking at Yuyuko. Yuyuko doesn’t respond at all to that question. Instead, she averts her gaze from Youmu.

“Then, we must go at once!” you said enthusiastically. “How about Daiyousei? She’s still unconscious.” asked Ran. “We’ll leave her here. We can’t bring her into battle.” you replied.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


After flying for a while, you arrive near Saigyou Ayakashi, the fabled mystical cherry blossom tree. You’ve heard stories that it’s a tree who lulls any person near it to sleep beneath it and sucks his or her life while he or she is sleeping. You notice that it’s emitting Magatsuhi towards the sky, creating some kind of portal on it. Then, you see Kasen lying on the ground near the giant tree. You charge towards her only to hit some kind of barrier, preventing you from reaching her.

“Ah, welcome, human. We meet again.” said a voice you all too familiar with. Tenshi appears along with Alice and another girl you don’t recognize. She has silver-blue coloured eyes and blonde curly hair. She wears a dark red-purple shirt with red seams, a red skirt with red-purple seams, shoes in the same color and a pink bow at her back. She has a red ribbon in her hair. She’s also accompanied by a tiny doll that is similar to her appearance.

“You’re too late by now, human.” said Tenshi with a grin on her face. “The ritual has already begun and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. That hermit foolishly thinks she could challenge me alone. Well, look at her now, sleeping peacefully beneath the cherry blossom tree. She’s going to be a perfect sacrifice for the coming of our god.”

“You bitch!” you shouted at her. “Frost, Sarutahiko’s Guidance!” You charge towards her to punch her with your icy fist but she easily counters it by swinging her sword towards you. You fall down towards the ground. Tenshi raises her sword and suddenly your arms and legs are covered with stone, making you unable to move an inch.

“But, I could spare her, you know. The condition is very simple. Help us realize our world, the world of Musubi!” said Tenshi while raising her hand dramatically into the sky.

“My friends won’t let you get away with this! They will break that barrier and rescue her!” you exclaimed.

“Ah, them? They should be busy fighting Alice and Medicine right now. Anyway, you shouldn’t rely too much of those people you called ‘friends’. There’s no such thing as a friend anyway. You see, every one of us lives alone. We only make ‘friends’ when it conveniences us. Every person has her dreams, ideals, and philosophies. I know that because with my sword, Sword Of Scarlet Perceptions, I can see anyone’s true nature. I know what’s inside their hearts and minds. To make relationships, people must form a mask to cover their true nature. True happiness can only be achieved when everyone breaks their mask and reveal their true selves. I shall create a world where everyone will have their own world, free from the interference of others. In that world, everyone will be free to do anything they want. Well, how about it, human? Would you join me?” said Tenshi.

“How could I trust you? You’re just using everybody for your own selfish desires! You’ve injected excessive Magatsuhi to Cirno and the others, without caring about their minds!” you shouted at Tenshi.

“They choose to do it by their own free will. I told them about the consequences yet they still insisted to do it. It’s not my fault they die. In fact, it’s your friend’s fault they die, isn’t it?” said Tenshi, still gloating over you.

You can’t respond to her. It’s true that Ran is the one who killed Cirno. You can only look down and avert your eye from Tenshi.

“See what I mean? You’re just being used by them. They doesn’t care about your feelings at all. Oh well, she’ll return in the next world. So, how about it? Want to join me? Oh, don’t try to lie your way out this. I can read you with this sword easily. Think about it for a while.”

What will you do?
[ ] Join her
[ ] Refuse her offer
Warning: This is a routelock question. Choose your answer carefully.
>> No. 147489
[x] Refuse her offer

Chaos and anarchy is nothing but destructive. Neutral status quo is the way to go.
>> No. 147491
[x] Refuse her offer
>> No. 147492
[ ] Join her
Sure am ready for being the only voting for this.
>> No. 147493
[x] "I could be a sadist for all that it matters to you, yet just because of that does not mean I can't make friends with others! A 'True' nature has nothing to do with a person, especially if it's being 'hidden'. I make friends because, frankly, I want to, not because of some sick profit I can gain from it, But you wouldn't understand. Your offer is fucked up beyond belief: You want to make a perfect world? Fine then, but dont come crying to me when it's too perfect, miss 'I was raised in a perfect world and hate it'."

Tenshi's a celestial. Celestial Domain is supposed to be perfect. If she doesnt like it, yet she still wants to make a permanent perfect world for others, doesnt that just really show how fucking retarded she is?
>> No. 147494
[x] Refuse her offer
>> No. 147496
[X] Refuse her offer
>> No. 147497
>>147493
Of all three path, Musubi was always the most fucked up. No surprise here.

[x] Refuse her offer
-[x] Musubi is the path of selfishness, isn't it ? Then here is my own selfish answer. I want nothing to do with anything a sick heartless bitch like you would consider "perfect". Your "worlds" are limited to their masters' imagination, how can something so limited be considered "perfect" ?
>> No. 147498
[x] Refuse her offer

Works for me~!
>> No. 147501
>>147497

What are the other two paths? Because that's what it looks like the other two groups are.

[X] Refuse her offer
>> No. 147503
>>147501
Okay, let's see...

Yosuga, here adopted by the Oni, Tengu and Kappa. My favorite Reason and, ironically enough, the least fuck up. It's implementation would basically create a world where the strong rule and crushes the weak. They are both the most brutal and the most honorable side as they are perfectly aware that their philosophy also apply to themselves. As such, unlike the other sides, they hold no enmity toward the Hito-Shura (the MC of SMT3) if he goes against them and win. He's the stronger one, so what he say goes, simple as that.

Shijima, here represented by Byakuren and the Lunarians. In SMT3 the leader of this Reason was actually the guy who cause the Conception, giving him a pretty big advantage in the fact that he already had numerous demons under his service and an extensive infrastructure before the game even began. In this thread, the Lunarians seem to be the equivalent to it. This Reason advocate the creation of a "World of Silence", basically brainwashing everyone into getting along with each other and eradicating their emotion. Pretty fucked up, but the guy was basically aiming for world peace the only way he saw how.

And finally Musubi, the Reason we're currently dealing with. In SMT that reason is created by a whiny emo slacker of epic proportion who can't even create his "god" without breaking his own philosophy, having to constantly rely on the Hito-Shura to do all the work for him, making him a massive hypocrite on top of being a douche. He, of course, never acknowledge that fact, the dick. The "Path of Solitude" is pretty much as Tenshi already explain. Each individual get his/her own little demi-plane where they are god and can do whathever they want without anyone interfering but that are, ultimately, limited to the bound of their imagination.

Tenshi is being pretty hypocritical here as well, since she would never have gotten as far as she is right now without help. Really, what right does she has to claim that bonds are useless when she herself is nothing alone ?

Where the fuck is Iku anyway ?
>> No. 147518
[X] Refuse her offer

So, anybody else waiting for when we fight the Lunarians to start stealing lines from Braveheart?
>> No. 147530
File 131849533362.jpg - (10.17KB , 300x166 , noah.jpg ) [iqdb]
147530
You have chosen to refuse Tenshi’s offer. In doing so, you have locked yourself out of Musubi route.

"I could be a sadist for all that it matters to you, yet just because of that does not mean I can't make friends with others! A 'True' nature has nothing to do with a person, especially if it's being 'hidden'. I make friends because, frankly, I want to, not because of some sick profit I can gain from it, But you wouldn't understand. Your offer is fucked up beyond belief: You want to make a perfect world? Fine then, but dont come crying to me when it's too perfect, miss 'I was raised in a perfect world and hate it. Musubi is the path of selfishness, isn't it ? Then here is my own selfish answer. I want nothing to do with anything a sick heartless bitch like you would consider "perfect". Your "worlds" are limited to their masters' imagination, how can something so limited be considered "perfect" ?” you said angrily to Tenshi.

“So be it, Human! You shall die here!” Before Tenshi can move to kill you, a train hits her in the side of her body, throwing her away from you.

“Hello there. Sorry I’m late. I didn’t miss the fight, did I?” Yukari appears in front of you. She uses the tip of her parasol to touch the stone that’s covering your arms and legs, making them crumble into dust. You notice that her body is full of wounds. “Must be from Rumia.” you think to yourself. “You’re okay, right? Let’s go, we don’t have much time.” said Yukari to you.

You and Yukari fly towards the barrier that surrounds the area near Saigyou Ayakashi. However, before you can do anything you sense a tremendeous power appear. It comes from the portal on the sky.

“You’re too late, Human!” Tenshi appears inside the barrier with Medicine and Alice with her. “Witness the coming of my god!” From the portal, a creature descends into Saigyou Ayakashi. Its appearance is of that a giant whale with four legs. It has strange markings all over its translucent body. It only has one bright red ‘eye’ that’s located inside its head.

“It’s a creature that has removed itself from the flow of time so long that nobody remembers its name. It’s a feat that symbolises absolute solitude. I shall name it ‘Noah’. Now, Noah, I offer to you that girl’s Magatsuhi for your feast!” said Tenshi while pointing at Kasen’s body below the Saigyou Ayakashi.

“NO, YOU BITCH! DON’T TOUCH HER!” you shouted at Tenshi before charging in towards Kasen’s body. Noticing you, Noah protrudes a pair of some kind of spiky antennae from its head and releases a red lightning towards you. Not having time to dodge, you are electrocuted by it and you fall to the ground.

“Dual Spark!” Yuuka splits herself into two and fires two gigantic laser beams towards Noah. Its body simply reflects those beams back to Yuuka. “What! My attacks are refle.. arghh!” Yuuka is hit by her own laser, dispelling her illusion and knocking her to the ground, making a crater around her. “Abandoned Line, Aimless Journey to the Abandoned Station!" Yukari summons her train towards Noah but to no avail it’s also reflected again. Luckily, Yukari succeeds in avoiding her train.

Not noticing their attacks, Noah simply uses its antennae to absorb Kasen’s Magatsuhi, turning her body into dust. “NOOO, KASEN!!!” you screamed towards Noah. You realize that you’ve failed again to save your friend. You muster what strength you have left and declare “Frost, Sarutahiko’s Guidance!”. You charge towards Noah to punch it with your icy fist. But, when your fist connects its body, it’s attack power is reflected back to you. After being hit by your own attack, you lose your consciousness and fall down to the ground.

“Hahaha, that’s the power of my god! Now, my world of Musubi will soon come into being. I have no time to chat with you all. I must go to the Tower of Creation at once. Goodbye!” Tenshi laughs haughtily before disappearing with Noah along with Alice and Medicine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a while, your consciousness returns to you. You see Dai alongside you, looking at you worriedly. Noticing that you’re awake, Dai shouts “Everyone! He’s already awake!”. Soon, everyone is gathering alongside you. You notice that Yukari and her servants are missing along with Kasen. You remember that Kasen is already dead. That celestial’s god had already consumed her Magatsuhi, turning her into dust. “No, Kasen! It’s all my fault! If only I had accompanied her, this wouldn’t have happened!”. You look down to your feet, trying to hide the tears that come out from your eyes. “It’s not your fault, Mister. It’s that celestial’s fault. She’s the one who’s doing all of this. Even Cirno is just being used by her. I tried to warn her but she wouldn’t listen to me. So, please stop crying. I’m not mad at you or anyone else who killed Cirno. She’s my best friend and I know she wouldn’t want to see you looking like this.” Daiyousei pats your head, trying to calm you.

After you stop crying, you decide to ask Dai the whereabouts of Yukari and her servants. “Oh, they’re scouting Gensokyo right now. There’s a giant tower that appears in the middle of it.”

“What, a giant tower?” you said, surprised by this revelation. “Let me explain.” Yukari suddenly appears from her gap right in front of you. “That tower is the Tower of Creation, created by the Dragon to facilitate the battle for the right to create the new Gensokyo according to your Reason. It appears only when someone succesfully summons his or her god of Reason. The Dragon resides on the top of that tower.”

“Then, what are we waiting for?” you said while standing up from your seat. “We must go there now and take down Tenshi. I must avenge Kasen!” you said angrily. “Don’t be hasty, I haven’t finished yet.” said Yukari. “Gensokyo is mostly empty now. Every other factions are already inside the tower right now, including Reimu. I can’t use my gap to reach the top instantly or to gap us directly inside the tower, so we must climb it normally. Oh, I almost forget. I find another Revival Bead from the mansion, so we could recruit another person to our cause. I suggest we either revive Flandre or Remilia from the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Flandre is stronger but Remilia may be more cooperative with us.”

Who will you revive?
[ ] One from SDM
[ ] One among the Poltergeists Sisters
[ ] Mystia
[ ] Rumia
>> No. 147531
[x] Resurrect Remillia. Flandre is too much of a wild card.
[x] Go to the human village, pronto !

I have a very bad feeling about this.
>> No. 147533
This choice is an interesting one.

While the obvious choice's are, as Yukari said, Remi or Flan I wonder if another power player will do us much good. We already have several of the strongest yokai at our side (Yukari and Yukka in particular) and even dual spark and the train bounced off Noah. If the other Gods have similar abilities then power alone will do us no good.

Back to the choice, we need either a way around that shield (seems to be repel all attacks, but may have elemental properties of some sort) or a way to bring it down. Failing that we could do our best to make sure the gods stalemate and kill each other.

If it is elemental the Patcholi will allow us to cover all elements (element attacks being something we lack at the moment outside of wind and ice) or Sakuya could be used as an assassin to even odds by introducing knives to opposing commander's throats in stopped time to help level the score as well as the other utility having time stop as a free action gets us (such as easy robbery of items or exploration).
>> No. 147536
[x] Ressurrect Flandre.

Because Flandre. That's all I need.
>> No. 147537
>>147533
If this thread follow the game script in that way too, then the "gods" won't kill each others. Unfortunately. They'll just wait at different level of the tower, waiting for us to come kick their asses.

In SMT3 only the MC could actually open the upper chamber of the tower and meet Kagutsuki, here represented by the dragon, leaving the Reasons holder stuck on the tower with no way up.

The only way to get their Reason to pass is actually to convince the MC to support it.

Hilarious in retrospect since it means here is that Tenshi's philosophy is complete bullshit since she ultimately can't do anything by herself. I'll savor the opportunity to rub that fact in her face.

We should really go the village right now. I fear it may have been used as the equivalent to the Manikins settlement and if it is the case, then we really need to make sure wherever Reimu and Marisa are still alive.
>> No. 147539
The power to destroy things is a valuable one, but if it can be deflected... well, That's not going to be good. At all.

Remillia can manipulate fate, which in itself is a valuable power, and you cant exactly 'reflect' that. Plus she's powerful on her own.
[x] Resurrect Remillia.
>> No. 147540
[x] Ressurrect Flandre.
[x] Go to the human village, pronto!
Voting for Flandre even though I know it won't win.
>> No. 147541
>>147537
Maybe you should reread the update. Reimu's faction has already entered the tower.

[x] Resurrect Remillia.
>> No. 147543
>>147541
This is the one thing that really annoy me about this thread: it's far, far too fast. Make me miss stuff constantly.

Well, we need to link up with Reimu then. I really want to get a proper situation overview. Not knowing who is already dead and who isn't is a real pain.
>> No. 147544
>>147537
You forgot the part where Yukari said everyone's in that tower. And drop the damn trip already.

>“Don’t be hasty, I haven’t finished yet.” said Yukari. “Gensokyo is mostly empty now. Every other factions are already inside the tower right now, including Reimu.

Boy you people don't know how to read.

[x] Resurrect Remillia.

Strong yet reliable. I think Noah will be either easiliy fought in the tower or killed by someone else, like in SMT3.
>> No. 147545
>>147543
Except Reimu wants to kill me. Just re-read the entire story, will only take you an hour at the very most if you're an extremely slow reader, 20 minutes give or take.

And for fucks sake, drop the trip.
>> No. 147546
[x] Resurrect Remillia.

Man the harpoons as there be a whale to catch!

>>147543
Drop the trip man
>> No. 147551
“We’ll resurrect Remilia.” you said to Yukari. Then, Yukari crushes the bead in her head and calls out Remilia’s name. A bright ball of light appears from the sky and descends towards Yukari. From it, a girl with red eyes, short light-blue hair, pair of black bat-like wings on back wearing a pink mob cap and dress, with bright red trimming appears. She’s also noticeably quite short. You assume that this is the infamous vampire that lives on the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

“So, I’ve been revived, huh?” she said to Yukari. “What makes a powerful youkai like you ask me for help?” she said with a smirk on her face.

“You talk big for somebody who’s been defeated once, by a bird.” replied Yukari, obviously teasing
>> No. 147552
File 131856538447.jpg - (10.81KB , 275x183 , remilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
147552
“We’ll resurrect Remilia.” you said to Yukari. Then, Yukari crushes the bead in her head and calls out Remilia’s name. A bright ball of light appears from the sky and descends towards Yukari. From it, a girl with red eyes, short light-blue hair, pair of black bat-like wings on back wearing a pink mob cap and dress, with bright red trimming appears. She’s also noticeably quite short. You assume that this is the infamous vampire that lives on the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

“So, I’ve been revived, huh?” she said to Yukari. “What makes a powerful youkai like you ask me for help?” she said with a smirk on her face.

“You talk big for somebody who’s been defeated once, by a bird.” replied Yukari, obviously teasing her. “Hmph, she just had my weakness, that’s all.” said Remilia with a grumpy face. “Anyway, what’s the situation?”

Yukari explains everything that you and your friends already did and also about the Tower of Creation, but most importantly she tells Remilia about your condition. “Hmm, so this is the one chosen by the Dragon?” said Remilia while sizing you up. You feel quite nervous because of her stare. After a moment that seems like a long time to you, Remilia finally turns towards Yukari and says, “Well, let’s enter that tower, then. I still want my revenge with that bird.”

“Wait, we should check on the Human Village first.” you said to Yukari. “That wouldn’t be a problem.” replied Yukari. “Because the tower is built right beside the Human Village.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After gapping you and your friends to the Human Village, you notice that the village is completely abandoned. There’s nobody on sight. You see a giant tower right outside the village. It towers towards the sky seemingly endlessly. It has strange red lines on its surface, moving up and down alongside the tower. You realize that those lines are Magatsuhi.

“Yes, that’s the Tower of Creation, made by the Dragon with pure Magatsuhi. The Dragon should be on the top of it. Well, no time to chat now. Let’s enter it.” said Yukari, leading the way to the tower. You and your friends enter it alongside her.

When all of you has entered the tower, the door disappears behind you, leaving you unable to return. Then, a booming voice comes from the walls of the tower. “YOU WHO HOLDS NO REASON! IF YOU DESIRE TO RETURN GENSOKYO AS IT WAS, KILL ALL OF THE REASON GODS AND BRING THEIR ESSENCE TO ME! THEN, YOUR PATH SHALL BE REVEALED AND I SHALL GRANT YOUR DESIRE!”

“Well, you heard him. There’s no going back now.” said Yukari. All of you walks along a long corridor. At the end, you see nine glowing red platforms around you suspended by a small bridge. You see that each platforms are labeled with a number. Then, a voice booms from the ceiling, “ONLY ONE PERSON CAN GO ON EACH OF THE TELEPORTER. EACH ONE OF THEM GOES TO DIFFERENT FLOORS OF THE TOWER, MARKED WITH THE NUMBERS ON IT. YOU CAN’T GO BACK ONCE YOU HAVE STEPPED ON ONE OF THEM. CHOOSE CAREFULLY, ONES WITH NO REASON!”

“Tch, that Dragon is trying to split us apart! He must be really enjoying this ‘game’ of his.” said Remilia. You look over everyone in your party, asking their opinions about this.

“I’m okay with any floors. After all, this is just a game.” said Yuuka, smiling towards you.

“Well, I prefer to have the closest floor with Lady Yuyuko’s.” said Youmu nervously.

“Chen and I obviously prefer the floor closest to Lady Yukari’s.” said Ran while glancing towards Chen.

“Umm, I would like to be near you, Mister. I… I can’t fight alone!” said Dai to you.

“I’m fine with any floor, Human! Just give me the one that’s near that bird.” said Remilia.

“Well, how should we do this?” said Yukari.

Floor Numbers
27
110
150
225
239
518
583
584
646

Party Members:
You
Yukari
Ran
Chen
Yuuka
Yuyuko
Youmu
Remilia
Daiyousei

>>147551
Sorry about that. I think my upload fails in the middle or something. Could the mods delete that one? My password wouldn't work.

This is probably the last update before autosage so should I make the new thread at /others/ or just stay here?
>> No. 147553
>>147552

Can't vote, too many possibilities.

Also, I'm not really sure. This does seem like something that would fit well in others, though.

Saged because no vote.
>> No. 147556
Alright, correct me if I'm doing this wrong.

Chen goes in 518, Ran goes in 583, Yukari in 584, Yuuka get's 27, we get 110 and Dai gets 150, Youmu and Yuyuko get 225 and 239, and Remi gets 646. Fix it if you want, it's more then likely wrong to anyone with a mind or if there's a specific order in the games, whatever, i'm too tired.
>> No. 147559
How many floors are there?

And where the heck are the Pretender Gods? Because I don't want to hunt them down before one of them reaches the top floor.

As for changing boards, keep it here, we're basicly in the End Game now. Unless you had something else planned after we become the new Dragon God.
>> No. 147571
[X]Chen goes in 518, Ran goes in 583, Yukari in 584, Yuuka get's 27, we get 110 and Dai gets 150, Youmu and Yuyuko get 225 and 239, and Remi gets 646.
I think you should stay here.
>> No. 147573
>>147572
New thread