[Return]
Archived thread

File 131651919887.png - (428.24KB , 800x600 , We're breaking outta here tonight.png ) [iqdb]
146431 No. 146431
“I forgive you..”

“H-huh?!” The bridge princess pulls away from you, surprise in her wet and reddened eyes. “You-”

“I forgive you, Parsee.” you repeat, looking her right in the eye. “I mean, I'm not happy about what happened, and this might not really fix anything, but I forgive you.”

“But...why?” she asks, looking as if she were having difficulty processing your words. “I-I mean, I don't deserve-”

“Yeah! She doesn't!” Medicine's voice rings out from the doorway.

Oh. Right. You almost forgot she was still out there.

You feel Parsee's body tense up, as the two of you both look towards the door to see the little doll-girl standing there, scowling.

What is she doing here?” Parsee whispers to you, a noticeable tinge of nervousness creeping into her voice.

“Oh, Medi? Well, I brought her along because has something she would like to say to you, right Medi?”

“No.”

Medi...

Grumbling, Medicine looks sullenly at Parsee. “I'm sorry.” she says, through gritted teeth.

“See? Was that so-”

...that I didn't use stronger poison.

“Medi!”

“What?”

“That really isn't what you should be apologizing for.”

“Huh? But you said tommph!

Moving faster than you probably should while your head is throbbing as much as it is, you quickly leap from your spot beside Parsee and close the distance between you and Medicine, clamping your hand over the little doll-girl's mouth. Though she looks mildly irritated, she does not otherwise attempt to resist.

Kidding! Kidding! That was a joke!” you whisper nO iT wAsN't to her, before removing your hand and allowing it to rest on her shoulder. “Really, I didn't mean that before. What I really meant was that you should apologize for trying to poison her, Medi.”

“...oh.”

“Do you think you could do that? Please?”

“Don't wanna.”

“Aw, c'mon, Medi. Please? For me?”

You make your best attempt at flashing puppy eyes at your little friend.
She seems rather unmoved by the display.

“Y-you know, you really don't-” Parsee speaks up, from behind you.

“Shut up, lady!”

“Medi, that wasn't very nice!”

“She isn't very nice!”

“That's not fair, Medi. She can be very nice, she just...well...she just did some not-nice things, is all.”

“She did it to you, Human!”

“Well, she did say she was sorry for that.”

“I bet she was lying.”

Tilting her head to look past you, Medicine shoots the most malicious, hate-filled glare you've ever seen at the woman behind you. Glancing over your shoulder, you see Parsee nervously returning her assailant's gaze, no doubt worried about what your little toxic avenger might do next.

“Look, Medi.” you say, trying to redirect her attention back to you. “I know she did some bad stuff, but that's all in the past now, okay? She said she was sorry, I said I forgave her, and now we've got to try to move on. All of us.”

“Hrmph!” your little friend huffs, casting her gaze to the floor.

“I'm not saying you two have to be friends, or even like each other, but if you have to deal with one another, wouldn't it be best to at least try to get along? Even if it's just for a little bit? Otherwise, what do you have? Another enemy? We don't want more of those, do we?”

Hrrrm.” she quietly grumbles, looking as if she were considering your words, albeit grudgingly. “...no. Enemies are bad. I guess.”

“And that is why...?”

“We gotta kill 'em before they become a problem!”

“No, Medi. ...well, okay, sometimes. Maybe. But not now.”

“Why not?”

“Because, Medi...”



[ ] Killing is wrong. And bad.

[ ] She was drunk! She didn't know what she was doing!

[ ] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.

[ ] She's no good to me dead.



------------------------------------------


Alright, that little bump has passed, and it'll be a few more days before the next one. I'll see what I can do to make use of that time.

I don't wish to rush things, and this is not a promise, but if there's one thing I would like to accomplish by the end of this thread, it's to get this story moving out of the damn caves already.

You have places to go, things to do, and people to meet/pester/ask out to dinner/enrage/recruit/killhelp/etc.

If nothing else, I hope it will be an interesting ride.

>> No. 146432
[x] She's no good to me dead.
>> No. 146433
I'm scared to leave the caves. It's a big bright world full of Yuuka and choices and oh god...

[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.

People aren't bad, but sometimes they do bad things~
>> No. 146435
[x] She's no good to me dead.

I wonder if he can make an evil face.
>> No. 146436
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
>> No. 146437
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.

Perfect.
>> No. 146438
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
>> No. 146439
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
I..can't help myself.
>> No. 146447
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.

"I'm not a bad woman, Mr. Valiant. I was just drawn this way."
How can I not vote for that movie reference?
>> No. 146449
[X] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.

>>146447
I know, right?
>> No. 146450
[X] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
-[X] Besides, if you just kill everyone you get angry at, there won't be anyone left to hug you before long.

Hug obsession for fun and profit.
>> No. 146453
[x] People die when they are killed.
-[x] Pick her up and bring her over to Parsee. "Now I think it's about time you two hugged and made up."
-[x] Join in the hug with them.

Group hug! Like mother, father and child in the middle.
>> No. 146457
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
>> No. 146464
[x] She's no good to me dead.

Pissing against the tide. We really need to tell Satori about this possession thing.
>> No. 146465
[X] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
>> No. 146471
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.

"His brother was killed by a toon. Dropped a piano on his head."
>> No. 146479
[X] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
-[X] Besides, if you just kill everyone you get angry at, there won't be anyone left to hug you before long.

Hugs for Everyone!
>> No. 146485
[X] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
-[X] Besides, if you just kill everyone you get angry at, there won't be anyone left to hug you before long.

HUG EVERYTHING!
>> No. 146487
[x] People die when they are killed.
-[x] Pick her up and bring her over to Parsee. "Now I think it's about time you two hugged and made up."
-[x] Join in the hug with them.
I...I never knew that...I can't believe people really die when they are killed...
>> No. 146502
[ ] She's no good to me dead.

Dead party members can't do much. Unless they are undead, then they are already dead, but also kinda alive, but not living, so yeah.
>> No. 146504
[X] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
>> No. 146505
[x] She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
>> No. 146532
>>146431
[x]Human life is a precious thing.
And youkai, and crazy dolls too.

You can't squander such a gift unless entirely necessary, Parsee has done nothing wrong at this moment in time to provoke this.

I mean, if you want your dream to come true, then you need to show alot more tolerance and caring for others, otherwise your subjects may just revolt.

Besides, I'm an outsider who has been educated and taught about the rules of society, if anything I'm the voice of reason here, it isn't really your place to question someone who has more experience in socialization than you. keep in mind, who has been pretty much been living an isolated life up till now, with few contacts which all consist of people who only talk with you because you all share a common interest?
>> No. 146572
The update is coming along, slowly but surely.

Sorry for taking so long. This week hasn't exactly panned out like I expected it to, unfortunately.
>> No. 146597
File 131689514988.jpg - (1.13MB , 1068x753 , I have no image relevant to this post.jpg ) [iqdb]
146597
“Because she's not really bad, she's just drawn towards being bad. You get it?”

“Uh...no.” Medicine replies, tilting her head in such a way that further emphasizes her not getting it.

“Hm, let's see...” you trail off, racking your brain for a way to explain as you do your best to ignore the throbbing in your skull. Though the numerous instances of head trauma you've experienced recently has left your memories of last night hazy, you do vaguely recall something about how Parsee was something of an evil bridge spirit. Or something. In any case, it leaves you wondering if what happened in the alley wasn't something that should have been expected of her.

Evil spirits are all about that sort of thing, right? The doing of bad, nasty, unpleasant stuff like killing and stabbing and tEaRing tHeM aParT limb bY liMb anD the eyes the eYes STAB OUT ALL THEIR EYES STAB THEM KILL THEM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

They do that sort of thing, right?

oH yEah

That's what you thought.

So, in a way, could it be that Parsee was simply doing what was perfectly natural for her to do?
Of course, you can't help but wonder why she seems to feel so bad about it now, if that were really the case, but you figure you can cross that bridge when you come to it.
Still, how best to explain this to your little friend?

“Say, Medi?” you begin, deciding it would be best to try to work in a context that she can actually relate to. “You can't really help it that you're poisonous, right?”

“Huh?”

“Your poison. You can't just turn it completely off, and make yourself be non-poisonous, right?”

“Um. I dunno...” she says, looking upward as she puzzles over your question, as if the answer were written on some invisible sign on the ceiling. “I guess not.”

“But some people don't like poison very much, do they?”

“Mmm...no?”

“Why do you think they might not like poison, Medi?”

“Um, because it burns and makes them sick and die, and they don't like that very much, I guess. Oh! And one time that one lady said I smell!” she says, crossing her arms indignantly. “I don't smell!”

From somewhere behind you, you hear a quiet series of coughs, but pay it no mind.

“So, basically, they didn't like something about you that you couldn't really help about yourself, right? They don't like your poison, but you can't help it that you have poison. Is that fair to you? To be disliked for something that you can't help doing, or being?”

“Ummmm...” she says, tilting her head again as she processes what you just said until, suddenly, her face lights up. “...h-hey! Yeah! It's not fair!”

“Exactly! It's not fair to hold the fact you're poisonous against you any more than it is to fault a man-eating youkai for eating men. Grass grows, birds fly, and Medi? You burn people. Chemically.”

“Yeah! I do that!!” she happily agrees.

“So, what if Parsee is the same way?” you ask, realizing the time had come to finally make your point.

“Huh?”

“Well, just like you can't help spreading poison around and all the other things you do, what if Parsee can't help doing the things she did? Perhaps, as part of her being some sort of vengeful-princess-bridge-spirit, she's just naturally compelled to get cranky and try to kill anyone that gets close to her? Even if we don't like it, is it really fair to hold it against her when she can't even help it?”

“Um...” Medicine looks uncertainly between you and the bed-ridden bridge princess behind you.

“She's still choosing to do it, dumbass.” says a voice that sounds vaguely like Tenshi, if she had just gargled a glass full of sand.

Wait, Tenshi?

Looking over at the other bed, you see the Celestial is indeed awake, and looking more than a little cross.

Somehow, this does not surprise you.



[ ] Just keep going! We're about to have a breakthrough.

[ ] Not so fast! She needs her...

-- ( ) Good morning greeting!
-- ( ) Good morning hug!
-- ( ) Good morning kiss!
-- ( ) Good morning forehead crusher!
>> No. 146600
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!

On one hand, Parsee and Medicine are present, I'm extremely interested in this discussion, and this will likely piss Tenshi off. On the other hand, kissing Tenshi. No contest.
>> No. 146601
[x] Just keep going! We're about to have a breakthrough.

Raising Medicine to be a good girl is more important right now. I'll probably be in the minority though, poor Medicine.
>> No. 146602
[X] Just keep going, we're about to have a breakthrough!

Gotta stay on the ball.
>> No. 146608
[X] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (X) Good morning hug!
>> No. 146609
[X]"Not now I'm trying to make a point!" Continue trying to get through to Medicine
>> No. 146611
[x] Just keep going! We're about to have a breakthrough.
-[x] "and we can't blame Tenshi for her habit of picking fights with scary ladies"

Feel free to ignore the last part.
>> No. 146612
[x] Just keep going, we're about to have a breakthrough!
>> No. 146615
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!
>> No. 146616
[X] Not so fast! She needs her...
-[X] Good morning hug!
>> No. 146619
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!

Just like I can't help voting for kisssing Tenshi.
>> No. 146623
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
--[x] Good morning kiss!

I think it's better to leave Medicine perpetually confused.
>> No. 146628
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!
>> No. 146633
[x] Just keep going! We're about to have a breakthrough.
-[x] "and we can't blame Tenshi for her habit of picking fights with scary ladies"

Imma vote this.
>> No. 146650
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!

Indeed she needs it. Or else she might feel left out.
>> No. 146654
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!
>> No. 146655
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!

All aboard the Tenshi express! Destination: Bhava-Agra!
>> No. 146656
Plan to make Parsee jealous is a go!

>>146655
We're going to get sent to heaven, alright.
>> No. 146659
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!
>> No. 146660
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!
>> No. 146701
[x] Not so fast! She needs her...
-- (x) Good morning kiss!
>> No. 146702
File 131711648073.jpg - (223.63KB , 500x579 , the hell is this.jpg ) [iqdb]
146702
As you gaze upon the irritated girl across the room, a thought occurs to you.

Something is wrong.

Amiss.

Were you to try to put it into words, you would say you had the distinct feeling that there was something that should be done, must be done, yet was not.

'This will not do,' you think to yourself. Not at all!

At that moment, you knew what you had to do.

It was so obvious, really. So simple!

“Tenshi!” you say, allowing yourself to crack the faintest of smiles as you calmly make your way over to her bedside.

“...what?” she croaks, her eyes following you warily.

“Tenshi~!” you say as pleasantly as possible, now standing right beside her.

What?” she again asks, irritation once again creeping into her voice.

Does she know? Does she even have the slightest idea of what it was you were about to do?
Probably not, you suppose, as she probably wouldn't allow you to get so close to her if she did.

The fool.

To leave herself so open! So unguarded!

As her self-appointed mentor, you cannot allow such a thing as this! You know you taught her better than that, even if you never actually taught her anything. At all. Ever.

It's the principle of the thing, anyway.

Satisfied with this flimsy reasoning, you lean over the Celestial, who was now staring at you with an expression of confused annoyance.

“Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenshiiiiiiiiii-”

What?!” she hoarsely snaps, interrupting you. “What the hell are you-”

Before she can finish her question, you strike!
Quickly and decisively, you lean down, and lightly press your lips to her...



[ ] Forehead

[ ] Cheek

[ ] Nose

[ ] Mouth




-----------------------------


Shorter update than I originally planned, but it seemed like a good thing to give you guys some control over.

Somehow, I didn't expect you to go for that choice, even though history has shown me that one should always expect the winning option to be the one you least expect to win.

Then again, it's fun to be surprised.

Though, depending on what you pick here, the result will probably be anything but surprising.Or perhaps it will...

But probably not.
>> No. 146704
[X] Mouth
Just cause.
>> No. 146705
[x] Forehead
>> No. 146707
[x] Mouth
>> No. 146708
[x] Forehead

A lover will kiss her on the mouth. A friend will kiss her on the cheek. A father will kiss her on the forehead.
I'm voting for the fatherly option. For maximum embarassing situation! And also because Tenshi is cute.
>> No. 146709
File 131712271015.jpg - (142.51KB , 850x1020 , cfd498a5f15e8ea5a9b3dee9b4bc1475.jpg ) [iqdb]
146709
>>146708
This man has too many good arguments to just ignore. He has me convinced not to kiss on the mouth.

[x] Forehead

I wish to see a flustered Tenshi.
>> No. 146710
File 131712437279.jpg - (546.57KB , 1168x1800 , 08.jpg ) [iqdb]
146710
>>146709
She'll probably be flustered (and angry, don't forget angry) no matter what we do. and it is good
>> No. 146713
[X] Mouth
>> No. 146714
[x] Forehead
MORNING
>> No. 146715
[X] Mouth
>> No. 146716
[x] Forehead
>> No. 146717
[x] Forehead
>> No. 146718
[x] Forehead
>> No. 146719
[X] Forehead
>> No. 146720
[X] Mouth
>> No. 146721
[x] Mouth

We shall have swirling colors of red and green in this room.
>> No. 146722
[x] Mouth

Watch her eyes closely. If you pull away before the shock wears off, you'll get away with it.
>> No. 146723
[X] Forehead

It feels playful enough to fluster her, but not so bold as to set her anger off... maybe.
>> No. 146724
[X] Forehead

This seems the safest.
>> No. 146725
[x] Mouth
>> No. 146726
[X] Mouth

Need to spice things up and move this pair along faster!
>> No. 146727
[X] Kiss her armpit
>> No. 146729
>>146727
How? Tenshi's clothes don't feature easy armpit access!
>> No. 146731
[X] Forehead

Deleting nose
Revoting

I like kissing someone on the forehead that has father issues, nothing can go wrong here.
>> No. 146734
[X] Forehead

>>146708 speaks wisdom.
>> No. 146736
[X] Forehead

I have suddenly developed a new love for Tenshi after relistening to the SWR soundtrack.

Do want some flustered, hopefully stuttering Tenshi.

Do not want some psychopathic, jealous Parsee
>> No. 146737
>>146736

Not to worry, my friend!

We'll just kiss her too! And Medicine, as well.

It's just the polite thing to do.
>> No. 146738
>>146737

Yes, we shall be a father to these men. Women. Youkai. Whatever.

[X] Forehead
>> No. 146739
[x] Mouth
>surprising
Yes please.
>> No. 146740
>>146738
Even the ones you want to romance and have sexy-time with? Because I think that might make things just a little weird, somehow.
>> No. 146741
[X] Forehead
>> No. 146743
[x] Forehead

Not only are we a "mentor" to Tenshi, but we are already committed, people. You guys are so quick to forget about Koishi.
>> No. 146744
>>146740
Koishi would approve. Electra complexes for everyone!
>> No. 146753
[x] Mouth
>> No. 146754
[x] Mouth
>> No. 146758
[X] Forehead
>> No. 146764
>>146754
>>146753
Same time, identical vote. I suspect an accidental spam. Can someone confirm?
>> No. 146766
[X] Mouth

Tide pissing, etc.
>> No. 146785
[x] Mouth

There is only one option.
>> No. 146786
[X] Forehead
>> No. 146791
>>146764

Even if it is, it doesn't really make a difference when the forehead option still has more votes. 18 total, versus 13 for the mouth option, if you disregard the one possible double-post.

Honestly, something about that seems kinda weird, to me. That vote on whether or not to forgive Parsee in the last thread? Only 17 votes total, and that's counting the "for" and "against" votes together. Assuming there are no shenanigans going on, that means there are more people voting for just this one option than there were on both sides of the choice of whether or not you would forgive someone for trying to kill you.

In a way, it's actually rather comforting to know that our priorities haven't changed all that much over the years.

Whatever the case, I'm just going to roll with it. Vote is called, writing will commence, and hopefully I can update before I have to go pass out for the night.
>> No. 146796
File 131728184384.jpg - (1.24MB , 1000x1333 , 1819162a.jpg ) [iqdb]
146796
Well, ran out of time, but I got a good start.

In the meantime, here's a Flandre for absolutely no reason.

None whatsoever.

At all.
>> No. 146799
>>146796
Needs more cowbell.
>> No. 146808
File 131730997158.jpg - (274.21KB , 700x700 , c8c8719fb60f1879df69669f9cf0c9a9.jpg ) [iqdb]
146808
>>146791
Parsee's vote was somewhat easily won by 'forgive' and it was the on-character choice.
The current voting may cause Tenshi's behaviour to change drastically... a delicate situation is worth giving a vote for, even for people normally too lazy to do so.
>> No. 146810
>>146808
>and it was the on-character choice
No. It was not. Every choice is in-character. All of them. That is why they are choices: they are things the protagonist (or whoever we are controlling) might do. They aren't necessarily things he is expected to do. And that's fine. Unexpected things are fine.

that we're kissing instead of hugging is an unexpected thing
>> No. 146812
I don't think anyone can predict MC doing anything. He has two other beings inside of his mind, three if Koishi comes to join in the fun.
>> No. 146847
>>146791
Because voting for the "forgive" option is harder than voting for that.
Forgiving Parsee has consequences, heavy consequences. While kissing Tenshi is just playing "let's embarass the cute Celestial!". There's no consequences, therefore it's easier for Anon to vote.
>> No. 146849
File 131737342372.jpg - (264.19KB , 600x800 , BREAKING STOP BALL BREAKING STOP.jpg ) [iqdb]
146849
Her hair smells.

That's the first thing you notice as you gently press your lips to Tenshi's forehead.

Not in a bad way, really, but it is distinctive. While the faint scent of peaches is undeniably present, you are somewhat surprised that it is not as strong as you would assume, given her taste in hats and hat accessories.
Rather, you mostly smell sweat, and soil, and traces of whatever poison Medicine had used to render the Celestial unconscious. It was almost like smelling a record of the previous day's events, and stirs up vague feelings of nostalgia despite everything you're remembering happening no more than twenty-four hours ago.

More than the smell of her hair, however, you were struck by the feel of it. Soft and smooth, you get the impression that it is quite well-maintained, especially for someone so active and prone to picking fights with super-powerful entities.

Pleasant as it was, though, you realize that you feel more of it on your lips than you do her actual forehead. A natural result of failing to brush at least a few strands aside before making contact, as one would normally do, but you know that such a move would have alerted her to your intentions.

No, this is the way it must be done. If you were to succeed, you needed the element of surprise.
You had to be quick, like an assassin, striking and retreating before your victim even realized what happened.

And you were quick.

Allowing yourself to linger but a moment, you break contact and pull away, pausing just long enough to offer her a cheery “good morning” before continuing your rapid retreat from her bedside.

And, again, you were quick.



...but not quick enough.

As striking as you found the sensations of Tenshi's hair on your lips to be, you find the sensation of her boot-clad foot shooting out from under the covers and suddenly meeting with your groin to have a far more profound impact on you.

In an instant, jolts of pain surge up from your nether regions and spread through your abdomen. Muscles clenched and tears welling up in your eyes, you keel over, groaning as you fall onto the foot of Tenshi's bed.

You hear the Celestial begin to speak, but can't make out exactly what she is saying, as her words are strangely slurred. For a moment, you wonder if your hearing is to blame, but the subtle tingling suggests an alternative explanation.

“H-Human! Are you okay?!”

Ah, Medicine. Dear, sweet little Medicine.
What sort of question is that, you wonder?
Of course you're okay!
Sure, pretty much everything between your head and your groin is practically screaming in agony, you feel as if the room is spinning around you, and you would not be at all surprised if you were to black out at any moment.

On second thought, that isn't very good at all, is it?
Not that anything involving pain ever is, really.

As you feel yourself on the verge of losing consciousness, you have to wonder a few things to yourself.
Was it worth it?
Did you deserve this?

Most of all, though, why the hell didn't anyone think to take off her boots when you were putting her in the bed?

Such are the thoughts that run through your mind, as you begin to succumb to the pain and dizziness and pain and goddamn you could really use a nap right about now.

Yes, a little nap would be lovely, wouldn't it?

And so, you...



[ ] Rest

[ ] Resist




-------------------------------------------



In all honesty, this choice isn't about whether or not the MC will pass out, but how quickly we go from the point we're at now to the point where you actually begin to make your way back up to the surface.

In short, staying awake will keep the focus on the MC and the pace will remain what it currently is, while passing out will shift the focus to someone a little more capable of getting things done until the MC wakes up again.

Certain things will happen regardless of what you choose, and you will get to know what you need to know one way or another, so don't worry about missing out on something important.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask, and I will try to answer what I can. Otherwise, just go with whatever you feel best about.
>> No. 146850
[X] Resist Cardiac Arrest

So how are we going to deal with Yuka?
>> No. 146852
[x] Resist

Despite being in the underground all this time I have still been liking every minute of it.

>>146850

I think Satori was going over that earlier, but feeding Koishi was much more important.
>> No. 146853
[x] Rest

Anemia option for the sake of expedient storytelling. Asakura ('capable' being the operative descriptor) is every bit as a fun a narrator as the MC, and it's not like being awake and aware will make him any more competent in managing his entourage.

>If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask, and I will try to answer what I can. Otherwise, just go with whatever you feel best about.

Would all the kiss options have resulted with a celestial Rochambeau? Or was a this less reflexive and instead being pissed her off because of daddy issues specifically?

Also, what the hell happened to Cirno? Did those noir monologues get tiresome to write, or did I just miss her somewhere? Feel free to ignore this question if you have a dramatic conceit in mind.
>> No. 146854
>>146853

Vaporized by Okuu
>> No. 146858
[x] Rest

Will Tenshi feel remorse for kicking him so hard that he blacks out from pain? Let's find out!
>> No. 146866
[x] Resist
>> No. 146869
[x] Resist

We can't leave Medicine alone with those two and thinking we're dead! Besides, we've rammed our heads into walls countless times. A little kick in the nuts is nothing for the MC to pass out over.

Also, must hear unslurred Tenshi's reaction.
>> No. 146870
[x] Resist

I love your Tenshi.
>> No. 146871
[x] Resist
>> No. 146874
[x] Resist

I don't mind another month trying to get things done.
>> No. 146875
[x] Rest
>> No. 146877
[x] Rest
>> No. 146879
File 131740554318.jpg - (383.01KB , 825x1275 , the cryogenic refrigeration wing.jpg ) [iqdb]
146879
>>146850
>>So how are we going to deal with Yuka?

That's something you'll have time to decide on before your "reunion", and that's still a little ways off, so there's no need to rush. Of course, some of the others may already have their own ideas on the matter...


>>146853
>>Would all the kiss options have resulted with a celestial Rochambeau?

Pretty much. The main difference would have been in how quickly and forcefully she reacted.
Remember, despite the event itself being posted over a year ago, it was really only just a day or so ago in-story that the MC first kissed Tenshi and got a groin full of knee, and she basically threatened to rip his balls off if he tried doing it again.
As for why she reacted the way she did, we'll probably get into that, though I can tell you that any "daddy issues" she may have probably aren't a factor. Probably.


>Also, what the hell happened to Cirno?

The same thing that happens to just about anything you put in Okuu's line of fire when she goes supernova.

As for what happened to her after? You'll see, eventually. Probably.
>> No. 146880
[x] Resist
>> No. 146886
Is Snowball okay?
>> No. 146888
[X] Resist
>> No. 146938
File 131754220763.jpg - (542.41KB , 709x591 , he didn't learn the pecking order.jpg ) [iqdb]
146938
Alright, it looks like "slow and steady" wins the race.

Even if it takes a thread and a half just to accomplish the relatively simple task of walking across a room, I hope it will at least be enjoyable.

Unfortunately, I've somehow managed to get sick again, so that will slow me down, a bit.

>>146886
>>Is Snowball okay?

Well, can tell you how he's not: safe.
>> No. 146941
>>146938
I am sure it will be one hell of a walk. Accomplied with near death experiences and pissing some touhou off.
>> No. 147009
[X] Rest
Resting is fine too after injury to areas that hurt when you move around.
>> No. 147079
File 131775683275.png - (452.09KB , 528x1500 , c4ee524e5c7be25d60dbe562f361eba5.png ) [iqdb]
147079
I've got a bit written but won't be able to continue working on it until quite a bit later tonight. Twelve hours, maybe.


I really do miss being able to do these things faster. Then again, I also really miss being able to breathe normally. I liked that.
>> No. 147096
File 131779098856.png - (398.07KB , 900x900 , 19955158.png ) [iqdb]
147096
Get well soon!

deafening silence disrupted. my work here is done.
>> No. 147108
File 13178117761.jpg - (284.64KB , 525x700 , You kicka my human I breaka you face.jpg ) [iqdb]
147108
Fight it.
Resist!
Push through the pain, and walk it off like a man!

Or, stagger, as the case may be!

Just so long as it's manly, damn it!

“H-Human? Hey...”

“I'm...I'm alright, Medi.” you half-groan as you shakily push yourself back up to your feet.

“Really?” she asks, as if she were somehow unconvinced. You wonder if the way you were currently bent over and clearly struggling to remain standing may have something to do with that.

Yeah, probably, you think to yourself.

“Okay, what the hell was that about?” asks a rather bewildered-looking Parsee, her eyes flicking back and forth between you and the girl in the other bed.

“Just...nngh...just saying 'good morning' to each other, is all.”you reply, trying your best to straighten your posture as you shuffle back over to Parsee's bedside.

“You kissed her, and she kicked you.[/i]”

“Well, it's what she did the last time I did that, yeah. Mind if I sit down?”

“Uh...”

“Thanks.”

Without waiting for Parsee to actually answer, you take a seat on the side of her bed. At this point in your relationship, you think you're past the need of such formalities, even if you're not really sure what the nature of your relationship even is.

Looking back towards Tenshi's bed, you see Medicine alternating between glaring at the Celestial and scowling at the bridge princess, as if she were unable to decide which one she should dislike more at the moment, and opted to just split the difference between them.

Tenshi, on the other hand, was doing comparatively little beyond looking up at the ceiling with an empty stare and making faint gurgling sounds. You think you can even see a little bit of drool from the corner of her mouth.

That is probably not a good thing.

“Um, Medi? Could you undo that?”

“Huh? Do what?”

“That.” you say, pointing towards Tenshi's bed, and the seemingly catatonic girl upon it. “Could you undo whatever you did to make her like that? Please?”

Glancing briefly at her blue-haired victim, Medicine turns back towards you, looking as if you had just asked her to un-crack an egg. To undo something that not only had already been done, but had to be done. “She hurt you, Human.”

“I know, Medi, but I kinda deserved it.”

“Why?”

“Because I did something to her that she didn't want me to do.”

“And then she hurt you.”

“Yeah. Because of what I did.”

“Did you want her to hurt you?”

“Well, uh, no. Not really.”

“Then she deserves it.”

“I do think I like her better when she can't talk.” Parsee mutters, earning a particularly nasty glare from Medicine as a result.

“You're worse than she is, lady.”

No doubt wanting to avoid sharing Tenshi's fate, Parsee goes silent, and shifts about on the bed in what you can only guess is her attempt to be just a little bit more distance between her and the toxic doll, however futile it may be.

“Look, Medi, please. I'm sure she's sorry enough for what she did, so it's okay.”

“...really?”

“Really.”

Medicine seems to consider your words, turning to stare at Tenshi while quietly hmming to herself. After a few moments like this, she finally turns back to you. “Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Okay.”

“So, that's it? It's done?”

“Uh-huh!”

“...huh.”

As noticeable as it was whenever she tried to put her poisons into others, you're mildly surprised at the lack of any similar effect when attempting the opposite. No clouds of purple mist rising from the body of the afflicted, no strange sounds, nothing. Just poof, it's done? Just like that?

How anticlimactic, though you certainly won't say as much.

Slowly, signs of activity begin to appear. The gurgling stops, the rhythm of her breathing changes, and you think you even see her eyes blink a couple times. If she was not yet fully awake and aware, you are almost certain that she will be within a matter of moments.



[ ] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.

[ ] Continue as if something happened, but give no indication as to what. Shift the focus of discussion to include Tenshi, and hope she won't think too much about it.

[ ] Acknowledge something happened, and that she has a valid claim to some anger. Speak to that, and hope that to resolve the issue without anyone being sent into a shame spiral.

[ ] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!
>> No. 147111
[X] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!


Lessons learned: None.
>> No. 147114
[x] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!

yes
>> No. 147115
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.

As fun as hugging is, I would prefer showing some semblance of intelligence around Medecine, before she seriously starts reconsidering following us around.
>> No. 147116
[x] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!

God dammit.
>> No. 147118
[x] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!

What would Koishi do?
>> No. 147122
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147127
>>147115
True. Also, MC's lessons are hard to learn, but they basically sum up to: "An eye of an eye leaves the world as crazy as Koishi; be the best man/woman/youkai/doll/vampire/fairy: don't answer violence with violence (unless you're into that kinda thing) and don't try to wash blood with more blood because that doesn't work and the stains won't get out of Remilia's dress no matter what I do"

[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147129
[!] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.

Okay, seriously. We need to get this show on the road.
>> No. 147130
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147131
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147133
[X] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!
>> No. 147134
[x] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!

For some reason, I'm sick too. Can barely stand looking at the screen.
>> No. 147135
[x] Acknowledge something happened, and that she has a valid claim to some anger. Speak to that, and hope that to resolve the issue without anyone being sent into a shame spiral.

Is this really a showdown between ignore the problem and hug the problem? Really? I'm disappointed in this voting.
>> No. 147137
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147146
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.

Testicles can only take so much of a beating.
>> No. 147149
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.

Damn her and her nutcracking tendencies. Any talking about issues should only be had after those boots are removed.
>> No. 147150
[x] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!

We NEVER learn!
>> No. 147160
[ ] Aww! She was drooling in her sleep! How cute~! Who wants hugs~? WHO WANTS HUGS?!

Learning is fun. Losing Is Fun. Therefore learning = Losing.
>> No. 147166
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147185
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147188
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.
>> No. 147192
[x] Continue as if nothing happened, hope Tenshi will just think it was all a dream.

Because a groin can only take so much.
>> No. 147344
File 131824219529.png - (309.86KB , 647x906 , I'm gonna bop ya one.png ) [iqdb]
147344
A rather irritable Celestial is regaining consciousness after being poisoned for the second time this morning. As it stands, every single person currently in the room with her has, in some way, managed to do something to piss her off, yourself included.

Odds of her mood improving after this most recent event? Highly unlikely.

Naturally, the best thing to do in such a situation is to act as if nothing happened. Pretend everything is just business as usual, deny all assertions to the contrary, and replace the current truth with one that is far more beneficial to you.

In this case, one that does not entail further conflict between your friends and companions.

Poison? What poison?
Nobody got poisoned.
Not within the last minute or so, at least!

Such is the miracle that is 'denial'!
Problems are only problems when you identify them as problems!
If you do not consider anything to be a problem, then nothing is a problem!

If only everyone shared such a view, there would be that many fewer problems in the world to worry about. Especially for you.

Alas, the world is an imperfect place, rife with conflicts and problems. Problems like girls who get angry when others invade their personal space and are given unwanted displays of affection, girls who get angry at girls getting angry at that sort of thing and poisoning them in retaliation for their retaliation of the thing they didn't like. And, of course, girls getting angry at being retaliated against for their retaliation against the thing that happened that they didn't like

One person does something.
Another does something because of that thing.
The first person responds by doing something else as a result of that thing that was done.

Thus begins the ever-escalating conflict; an endless waltz with not nearly enough steps to qualify as an actual dance, so you just wave your arms around and do strange motions with your hands and pretend it's a dance even though it just makes you look ridiculous.

Honestly, kids these days!

A rhythmic pounding from outside the room shakes you out of your musings on the decline of the art of dance and how everything today is worse than it was before you were born, a heavy thumping in the hall that seems to be rapidly increasing in volume.

Footsteps.

As the thunderous sound draws closer to your room, another series of sounds rise to accompany it, briefly becoming clear as their source quickly passes by.

...aste me, I'm deeeeeeelicioooooous~!” you hear Koishi's voice say, before erupting into a fading flurry of mad giggling as she rushes down the hall.

“...ome back here sO I CAN DRINK YA ya little bottle of...” comes the boisterous shout of Yuugi, as the footsteps reach the peak of their crescendo only to quickly fall and fade away as she follows after the fleeing satori.

“...umi, please! Come to your senses! That's my sister! Not a...” you hear a desperate-sounding Satori call after the oni chasing her sister. Though you feel a pang of sympathy for your hostess, you are still a little relieved that she found those two as quickly as she did.

“Well, at least someone is having fun.” Parsee quietly mutters, while Medicine floats over to the door and peeks out into the hallway.

Though you try to bend over enough to see out the doorway yourself, a series of coughs and groaning directs your attention back towards Tenshi's side of the room, where you see the Celestial is once again awake, and once again looking rather displeased about something.

You can't imagine what.

“Good morning!” you cheerfully greet the girl groggily glaring daggers in your general direction.

“'Good morning' my ass, you bastard.” she not-so-cheerfully replies, her voice sounding just as hoarse as it did before the thing-you're-trying-to-pretend-didn't-happen happened.

“Is something the matter?” you ask, doing your best to feign ignorance. While a difficult thing to accomplish for most people, you are quite confident in your ability to give the impression that you are completely and utterly clueless.

“Oh, like you don't know!”

“I really don't.”

“Like hell you don't!”

What are you doing?” Parsee whispers, leaning in as closely as she can without having to move from her spot on the bed.

Just follow my lead. If we're lucky, she'll just think she was dreaming, or something.” you whisper back as discreetly as is possible when the one you're talking about is looking right at you.

“I heard that.” Tenshi says, her tone giving you the impression that she is not bluffing. Of course, that could be just what she wants you to believe, and she actually is bluffing.

Quite tricky, that. Making you think she heard you when she really didn't, no doubt hoping that you would let something slip.

Clever.
Very clever.

Too bad it didn't work!

“Heard what?” you reply, subtly calling her bluff.

“I'm right here, you dumbass!” she exclaims, her voice carrying an exceptionally convincing tone of incredulity with it.

“That doesn't prove anything.”

“It doesn't-...I HEARD YOU! I don't have to prove anything!”

“Aside from whether or not you actually did hear him say anything, you mean.” Parsee chimes in, smirking slightly at Tenshi's rising irritation, which only serves to further irritate the Celestial.

You, shut up.” Tenshi snaps, jamming her finger in Parsee's direction before thrusting it towards you. “And you! SHUT UP.

“You know, you don't really need to tell us indivi-”

SHUT UP.

“All I'm saying is you could have jus-”

SHUT UP.

“I mean, if you're just going to say the sam-”

SHUT THE HELL UP.

“Tensh-”

SHADDUP!

“Can I jus-”

SHHHP!

“Just one th-”

Shut. Up.

The room goes quiet.
You look at Tenshi.
Tenshi glares at you.
The two of you remain like that for what feels like an eternity, until you decide to try and break the silence.

“...that still doesn't prove anything, you know.”

“I'm going to hit you.”

“Well, it doesn't.”

Hard.

“I'm just saying.”

Repeatedly.

“It's not like it would even be hard to prove, if you did, you know.”

I don't know when I'm going to stop.

“All you would have to do is, uh...” you begin to say, but trail off, recognizing the proper time to stop talking when threatened with an act of violence. Oddly enough, that time is usually around the same time the one making the threat looks as if they are about to make good on it.

You've pretty much hit your daily quota for bodily injury already, anyway.


[ ] Rest in Peach

[ ] Loving Gourmet Race

[ ] Sweet Little Poison Something

[ ] The Sound of Scilence
>> No. 147345
Those two really fit perfectly together.

[x] Sweet Little Poison Something

Medi time. Because she is just too cute.
>> No. 147346
[x] Loving Gourmet Race
>> No. 147348
[x] Rest in Peach

Those two should be bound to live together. The Celestial, and the human without brain.
>> No. 147349
[x] Rest in Peach
>> No. 147352
[x] Sweet Little Poison Something
>> No. 147355
[x]Loving Gourmet Race

And now I have the song stuck in my head. Ugh.
>> No. 147356
[x] Rest in Peach
>> No. 147357
[x] Sweet Little Poison Something
Nonono, I need my poisonous doll time.
>> No. 147358
[x]Loving Gourmet Race
>> No. 147359
>Those two should be bound to live together. The Celestial, and the human without brain.
And adopt Medi.
>> No. 147361
[X] Rest in Peach

In the absence of a Parsee option, Tenshi gets my runner-up vote.
>> No. 147362
[x] Rest in Peach
>> No. 147365
[x] The Sound of Scilence

I wonder how the sole sane person is doing.
>> No. 147366
[x] The Sound of Scilence

I wonder how the sole sane person is doing.
>> No. 147367
[x] The Sound of Scilence

I wonder how the sole sane girl is doing.
>> No. 147368
[x] Loving Gourmet Race

I need more hijinks
>> No. 147372
[x] The Sound of Scilence
>> No. 147373
[x] Rest in Peach

Dying repeatedly is one way to leave the underground. And it avoids Yuuka!
>> No. 147383
[ ] Rest in Peach
>> No. 147384
>>147373

The problem is that Yuka wants to kill us repeatedly. So by getting ourselves killed, we're just doing what she wanted to do in the first place without her actually doing anything.

Plus I don't think we have that many lives left.
>> No. 147385
>>The problem is that Yuka wants to kill us repeatedly.

Does she?
>> No. 147386
>>147384
>we don't have many lives left
That's my point. Hakugyokuro or Sanzu arc starto!

Or maybe we'll just die. CYOA over, time to pack it in. We had a good run.
>> No. 147389
>>147385
I'm pretty sure that at some point after the MC escaped from her she mentioned something about making him take responsibility for his actions. Who wants to bet that the Device Rikako made had the unfortunate sideeffect of shrinking Yuuka's 'other half' to child size, and Yuuka's statements that she'll "Make us take responsibility for this!" are going to be misinterpreted in a highly amusing manner?
>> No. 147405
>>147389

Don't worry, MC will be a responsible father.
>> No. 147415
[X] Rest in Peach
>> No. 147417
File 13183181008.jpg - (352.52KB , 873x1215 , I'm not falling I'm inspecting the gravi.jpg ) [iqdb]
147417
Tenshi eyes you warily, no doubt waiting for you to give her a reason to get out of bed, and not in a good way. Having already propped herself up, using her right arm to support herself, her body has twisted itself in position to roll out of bed at a moment's notice.

“Are you done?”

You do not speak, but quietly nod your head, unwilling to chance inadvertently provoking her once again. Your still-aching gonads thank you for your consideration, or would, if they could actually speak.

Of course, if your various organs were to ever gain the ability to speak, you suspect you would have far bigger problems to worry about whether or not an angry girl was going to hit them.

Luckily for you, though, that is all you really have to worry about.
Feeling strangely relieved in that fact, you continue your course of doing nothing but quietly staring back at the girl staring at you, while the little voice in the back of your mind begins to ponder contingencies in case staring also becomes a risky action.

Another, slightly larger voice begins to mock that little voice.
What, afraid she'll get mad at you for looking? you imagine it saying.
Where is your pride?! Where are your balls?! it asks.

A silly question, of course, since you know damn well where they are.
You know this because, aside from your basic knowledge of human anatomy, they really fucking hurt.

As you think to yourself, you are only vaguely aware of your breaking eye-contact, and your gaze slowly descending before settling on something. For a moment, you do not realize why you're looking where you are, other than there is something odd about it.

“...what are you looking at?” Tenshi asks, no doubt having noticed your staring. Hardly surprising when she's looking directly at you, of course.

Still, why?
Why are you looking at this?

Suddenly, it clicks.

“Hey! I said, what they hell are you-”

“Your arm is shaking.” you say, pointing to the arm she was leaning on for support.
Though subtle, there was a distinct, uneven tremble in her arm

“No it's not.” she retorts, looking as if you had just told her she was breathing, and now had no choice but to do it manually as she could no longer do it unconsciously while she was conscious of it.

You make a mental note to try that very thing at a later time, when she will hopefully be less-inclined to hit you for it. Or, failing that, unable to hit you for it.
That would be fine, too.

What the hell, you'll probably do it even if she can still hit you.
Some things are just worth the risk, even if they are petty, trivial, and accomplish absolutely nothing beyond providing a few fleeting moments of entertainment.

And pain.

But mostly entertainment.

But, of course, that is getting ahead of yourself, isn't it?

“No, really, Tenshi. Your arm is shaking.” you say, bringing your focus firmly back into the here-and-now.

“It's nothing.” Tenshi replies, quietly grunting as she pushes herself up into a sitting position, and appearing to have a harder time of it than you would expect for her.

“Are you okay?”

“I'm fine.” she says, swaying slightly as she does so. Somehow, you're not sure you believe her.

“I'm guessing Medi's stuff is still affecting you, huh?” you suggest, quickly glancing at the now-open door where your little friend once was. Did she wander out into the hall?

“I'll 'affect' her!” Tenshi grumbles, struggling to rise to her feet while you wonder just what that's even supposed to mean. “That rotten little braAUGH!

Lurching yourself forward before you even realize what's happening, you instinctively move to intercept the Celestial as her legs buckle and she begins to collapse.


[ ] PUSH

[ ] PULL

[ ] DROP

[ ] DODGE
>> No. 147418
[x] DODGE

I see through your ploy, Tenko. You're not getting a reason to kick these balls again.
>> No. 147419
[x] PULL

The prince's embrace!
>> No. 147420
[x] PULL

Be a man. Catch her and hold her close so she can hit you without fail.
>> No. 147422
[x] PULL

Damnit though, we keep wooing Tenshi like this we're gonna have a serious case of ED from all the nad kicking.
>> No. 147423
[x] PULL
>> No. 147424
[x] PULL

Do the right thing!
>> No. 147425
[x] PULL
And after that we'll shoot!

A cookie if you get the (bad and untranslable) joke.
>> No. 147436
[x] PULL
>> No. 147437
>>147424
That's the name of the story!

[x] PULL
>> No. 147442
[X] PULL
>> No. 147444
[x] PULL
>> No. 147515
[x]GROPE PARSEE TO DIVERT HER ANGER TOWARDS YOU

FLAWLESS
>> No. 147557
File 131857033832.jpg - (166.34KB , 800x657 , witch love fluffies.jpg ) [iqdb]
147557
Pull!

Noooooooo~!
No no no!
No go away~!

Pull~!

Ha!

...what Big Sis say?

'Gotcha~'?

Yes! Yes yes!
Gotcha!
Did Gotcha!
Yay!

Gotcha~!

Mmmmmmmm~!

Gotcha Little Pretty Smell!
Silly Little Pretty Smell!
Try to fly away!
Push pull tug squirm!
No no no!
No go! No go!
Can't smell if no smell!

So pretty smell~!

Ahhhhhh~

Nice smell~!
Pretty smell~!
So pretty and tingly
and nice and pretty and
make happy feeling
Happy happy happy
Happy inside~!

Why feel happy?
Don't know don't know.
Smell nice.
Smell happy.
Smell like...home?

No.
No no no.
This home.
Here home.
Not smell like that.
Pretty smell like home.
Home not smell like pretty.

Why?

Don't know~
Don't care~
Pretty Snell here now~!

Happy with Pretty Smell!

Ooh, but Little Pretty Smell not happy?
Keep struggle
Squirm squirm squirm

Too much squirm
Need stop squirm

Need more squeezy!

Squeezy squeezy~
Rub-rub~

Pretty~!

So prett-
Huh?
What sound?

Clop clop clop clop?

“...reat tasting and less filliiiiiiiiiiiiiing~!”

Oh! Koishi Miss!
Happy sound!

BOMP BOMP BOMP?

“...a can'T RUN FOREVER Ya frothy little...”

Ooh. Loudy Horn.
Loud loud noisy.
Happy sound too, though...

Fwoosh?

“...d's sake at least put your clothes back on!”

Satori Miss?
Sound not happy sound.
Not angry sound either.

Oh. Headache sound.

Poor Satori Mi-AH!

PULL~!

No no no, Little Pretty Smell!
No go! No go!
Safe here!
Squeezy here!

Squeeze~!
Squeeze~!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze~!

Mmmmmmmm~

Ahhh~

Pretty~


...huh?

Creeeeeeeeeak creak?

Ooh~ Door!
Door?
Door!

OOH~
Other Pretty Smell!
Big Pretty Smell!


[ ] Hello~!


[ ] Hello~ Hello~!


[ ] Hello Hello Hellooooooooooooooo~!
>> No. 147560
[X] Hello Hello Hellooooooooooooooo~!

Horray! It's our little friend with the claws!

...and Su-san!
>> No. 147561
[x] Hello~!

Nice fakeout and nice squeezy
>> No. 147564
[X] Hello~ Hello~!

Witch Fairy is just so damn adorable. Let's remember not to HNNNNNNG again, though - Komachi's just gonna keep dinnerblocking us if we die more.
>> No. 147566
[x] Hello Hello Hellooooooooooooooo~!
>> No. 147567
[x] Hello~ Hello~!
>> No. 147569
[x] Hello Hello Hellooooooooooooooo~!

Trying her hardest.
>> No. 147575
[x] Hello~!
Witch, don't startle us.
>> No. 147580
[x] Hello~

Didn't expect this switch. Not really pleased with it. Hoped for some Sweet Tenshi Time.
>> No. 147584
[x] Hello, my baby! Hello, my honey! Hello, my ragtime gal!
>> No. 147588
[x] Hello~!
>> No. 147592
File 131863514255.jpg - (17.39KB , 200x307 , michigan-j-frog.jpg ) [iqdb]
147592
[x] Hello, my baby! Hello, my honey! Hello, my ragtime gal!
>> No. 147686
File 131875479683.jpg - (448.30KB , 980x840 , but i want it NOOOOOOW.jpg ) [iqdb]
147686
You know, I'm sure I had something specific in mind when I wrote those options, but I honestly can't remember what it was. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have insisted on finishing the update when I felt the NyQuil kicking in.

Oh well. By the time I can start writing again, I'll probably have figured something out.

>>147580
>Hoped for some Sweet Tenshi Time.

Sorry to disappoint, but Tenshi Time will be coming again. Not sure how "sweet" any of it will be, though.


>>147584
>>147592

Congratulations, you just gave me an idea.
Poor, poor Snowball...
>> No. 147751
File 131884807999.jpg - (648.43KB , 707x1000 , Tenshi want upsies.jpg ) [iqdb]
147751
“Ough! I swear, if that little brat even thinks about doing that to me again, I'll-!”

“You'll what?”

“I'll...ah...I'll-

“Because I'm pretty sure she would just do it again if she wanted to.”

“....shut up.”

“I'm just saying, there's really not much you could do to stop her, if she really wanted to poison you again.”

“Shut up.”

“I mean, not like anyone could, really.”

Will you shut up already?!

“...well, it's true.”

With an irritated growl, the Celestial beside you goes quiet as she makes yet another shaky attempt at rising to her feet, only to quickly sit back down on the mattress when she realizes she's about to fall again.

Or, so you assume. Having already seen her do the exact same thing no fewer than five times in just the few minutes since you sat back down with her on the bed, even you can't fail to see the pattern at work, here. Tenshi tries to stand up, Tenshi starts to fall down.

Stand. Fall.

Stand. Fall.

Stand. Fall.

By this point, you find yourself beginning to wonder if the Celestial's ability at pattern recognition is somehow worse than your own, or if she is just really, really, really stubborn.

Or crazy.

Isn't there a saying about something like that? That attempting the same thing over and over while expecting a different result each time is a mark of insanity?

Of course, you know that such a notion is patently absurd.


...right?



[ ] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!


[ ] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?


[ ] No, it makes perfect sense. It's only insanity if you don't expect the same thing to happen! If you do, it's just stupidity!






---------------------------------------------


Sorry it's such a short update, but I'd like to try to get some momentum going this next week or so, and if some bite-sized updates are what it takes to keep me from getting complacent, then so be it.
>> No. 147752
[x] Shut her up. With another kiss.
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!

I laughed, that means it's a good update even though it's short.
>> No. 147753
[x] Apologize.
>> No. 147755
[x] No, it makes perfect sense. It's only insanity if you don't expect the same thing to happen! If you do, it's just stupidity!

I can't see a flaw with that logic.
>> No. 147756
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!
>> No. 147760
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!
>> No. 147761
[x] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?

Whatever you do, keep your balls protected from the celestial's holy kick
>> No. 147764
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!
-[x] The next time she starts to fall, sweep her feet out from under her and carry her like a princess!

If we do this, she won't fall nor can she kick us. It's perfect!
>> No. 147768
[ ] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?
>> No. 147773
[X] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?
>> No. 147774
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!
-[x] The next time she starts to fall, sweep her feet out from under her and carry her like a princess!
>> No. 147779
[x] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?

I like having balls.
>> No. 147792
[x] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?
>> No. 147793
[X] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?

THOU MUST DEFEND THINE MEMBER AGAINST BLOODLUSTING WENCHES
>> No. 147879
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!
>> No. 147913
[X] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?

Testicular trauma is a big no-no.
>> No. 147915
[x] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!

I'm more curious than anything. Is it really a kiss?
>> No. 147922
[X] Of course it is! And you know just the thing you can do to prove it!
>> No. 147923
[X] Maybe. Maybe not. Just keep my balls out of it, okay?

some degrees of personal harm are something to avoid if at all possible. this is one, even for us.
>> No. 147961
File 131917665762.jpg - (145.07KB , 626x885 , 19498667.jpg ) [iqdb]
147961
Unless I'm mistaken, the vote is currently tied. Not that it really matters, since I won't have time to do anything until tomorrow afternoon, anyway.

I'll check back in the morning, and either call it for whatever is winning at that time, or resort to the usual coin-flip. Either way, writing will happen when I get back in the afternoon.

Writing, and laundry.
>> No. 147972
Alright, calling it.
Writing begins in about six hours, give or take.
>> No. 147980
File 131924110713.jpg - (641.56KB , 1200x884 , gettin motivational on yo ass.jpg ) [iqdb]
147980
Is it truly unreasonable to expect a different result from the same actions?

Is it futile to even attempt to seek a different result?

In the end, are we all but helpless beneath the crushing weight of fate?

OF COURSE NOT!

To try the same thing over and over, seeking a different result from your efforts. Such a thing a that is what others claim to be a mark of insanity! Nay! They claim it to be insanity itself!

Fools!
Weaklings!
COWARDS!

'Insanity'?! What do they know of 'insanity'?!

Such talk is nothing more than the feeble justifications of those without the will and tenacity to make their dreams manifest!
Those who want, but lack the drive to do!

But you!
You know better!
Because you know nothing!
In that way, you know the most of all!

Fueled by the knowledge of that which you do not know, you feel a sudden surge of energy rush through your body. Your pain subsides, giving way to an warm tingling, as if electricity were pulsing through your every nerve.

Tenshi!” you cry out, suddenly standing up and thrusting a finger at the Celestial's face. “Stop falling!”

Taken aback by your sudden outburst, your blue-haired disciple looks at you as if you had suddenly gone crazy. “What the hell do you think I'm trying to do?!” she asks, incredulously.

“You're failing, that's what you're doing!” you retort, raising your voice slightly. “Stop that! Stop failing! Get up! Stand up!”

“Wha-?!” she sputters, briefly, clearly unable to process the oh-so-simple demand you are making of her. “I just said that's what I'm trying to do, you idiot!”

“Then do it!”

“I am!”

“It doesn't look like it!”

“I'm trying, damn it!”

“Trying?! To do what?! Hug the floor?!”

“I-...shut up! It's not my fault!”

“It's not your fault you can't walk?”

“That little brat poisoned me!”

“Oh, boo-hoo! Like a little poison killed anyone!”

“Wha-...bu-...what the HELL is your problem?!”

“I don't know, but yours is clearly not sucking at walking!”

“Oh, you ass!”

“Name-calling isn't getting you on your feet any faster!”

That's IT!”

Emboldened by your words of encouragement, Tenshi rises to her feet, fury in her eyes. Legs visibly trembling, her knees threatening to give out at any moment, she lurches towards you, arms outstretched as if to embrace you in a warm hug.

Or strangle you.
That seems equally likely, given her apparent mood at the moment.

Either way, you prudently take a step backward, allowing her hands to grasp nothing but air. Though she looks as if she could topple over at any moment, you are pleased to see her maintain her footing, unstable as it may be.

YES, you think to yourself. That is it!
Indeed, it as as you thought.

No...not 'thought'.
Knew!
It is just as you knew it to be!

That which had been done before was done again!
Yet, before your very eyes, you see a new result unfolding!
The impassive edifice of inevitability begins to crack and crumble, unable to withstand the overwhelming power of sheer, unbridled willpower!

But why stop there, with but a single step?
Why not two steps? Three? Four?!
A journey may begin with but one, but it takes thousands more to actually complete it!
When you think of it like that, a single step becomes both significant and insignificant!

It was clear what you had to do next....


[ ] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!

[ ] Antagonize! Let your rage and fury become the flame that engulfs the world!

[ ] Capsize! You get knocked down, you get back up again!
>> No. 147982
[x] Antagonize! Let your rage and fury become the flame that engulfs the world!

Yessss! I love this story so goddamn much.
>> No. 147985
[X] Antagonize! Let your rage and fury become the flame that engulfs the world!

We're going to get him killed. But it's too hilarious to not try.
>> No. 147986
[ ] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 147987
[X] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 147988
[X] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 147990
[x] Antagonize! Let your rage and fury become the flame that engulfs the world!

We do it only for her own good. In the end she will realize our good deed. That is if he can live that long.
>> No. 147991
[X] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 147992
[X] Capsize! You get knocked down, you get back up again!

This particular Tenshi is at her most adorable when fuming with rage. Doing it this way will not only keep that rage a-fuming, but also protect our nutsack for a few more precious seconds in comparison to mere taunting.
>> No. 148006
[X] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 148008
[x] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 148031
[x] Energize! You can do it! Do it! Fight! Fight like you want to win!
>> No. 148044
[x] Antagonize! Let your rage and fury become the flame that engulfs the world!

A nice deadly chase around the palace seems like good work out for Tenshi.
>> No. 148071
>>148044
For Tenshi, yes. For ourselves, not so much.
>> No. 148072
>>148044
For Tenshi, yes.

For ourselves, not so much.
>> No. 148080
>>148071
And standing there encouraging her to beat us up is a better idea?

Somehow I don't think Tenshi appreciates the push even if we had good intentions. Let's get those legs of hers moving so she doesn't just give up after Medicine is scooping our nuts off the floor.
>> No. 148082
>>148080
What could go wrong? A date with death yet again? He is already the best guest there.
>> No. 148110
[x] Antagonize! Let your rage and fury become the flame that engulfs the world!

I laughed to tears with that update.
>> No. 148144
File 131961666548.jpg - (344.66KB , 1000x1000 , I needed more coffee.jpg ) [iqdb]
148144
“Good! Yes!” you cry, seeking to encourage your pupil. “Just like that!”

A variety of emotions play across Tenshi's face.

Confusion.
Irritation.
Frustration.
Anger.
Confusion.
Irritation.

Also, confusion.
Lots and lots of confusion.

That is fine you think to yourself.
Though she may not understand, it is of no consequence!
You, at the very least, understand!
Even if you did not, you can certainly fake it!

“That's right, Tenshi! Keep it up! Don't give up! Don't surrender!” you cheer, as you take another step back while trying to encourage her into following, not unlike a father coaxing his child into walking for the first time, except not at all like that since you are not in any way related to each other.

Somewhere in the back of your mind, the notion of her calling you “daddy” rolls around, like a well-polished marble in a vast and empty basin.

You don't know quite what to feel about that idea.
Though interesting as a concept, in and of itself, you realize the context in which such words are uttered would make all the difference in how you reacted to them.
Touching. Unsettling. Strangely arousing.
It could be any of those things, all of those things, or more.

But now is not the time for such thoughts!
Indeed! What matters most is the here and now!
That which stands before you at this very moment!

Or, at least, trying to stand.

But that is not enough!
Not nearly enough!

She should not be trying, she should be doing!

“What the hell has-ahh!” she begins to ask, her knees almost buckling beneath her.

Don't give up!” you implore, as you watch her stop herself from falling. “It's just a little bit more, after this!”

“W-will you shut up, already?! I'm having enoug-wah!

“You're only having trouble because you're saying you're having trouble! Walking is only hard because you think it's hard!”

“It's hard because I was poisoned you dumb bastard!”

“Stop saying such things! Stop thinking such things! Do that, and you will see it is not so bad!”

“What is with you?!”

What is with you?
What is not with you?
Not even you know the answer to such questions as that!
Fortunately, you do not even need such answers!
You know what you know, and that is all you ever need to know!

“Do your best, Tenshi! Do your best!”

“Shut up, damn it!”

“Do your best!”

“Stop that!”

“Come on, Tenshi! You can do it! You can totally do it!”

“I'm going to totally kick your ass!”

“That's the spirit! Do your best! Fight the fear!”

“The...what?

“Fight it! Fight like you want to win!”

A good master knows what is best for his pupil.
He knows when to praise, and when to scold.
When to reward, and when to punish.
When to push, and when to pull.

You are not a good master, but you are fairly certain you know those things, too.
Most of those things.
A few of them.
A couple, at the very least.

You know something, which is naturally more than nothing, and that is the important thing!
Your disciple, undoubtedly reinvigorated by your words of encouragement, remains standing before you, her eyes alight with confidence and conviction!

Yes, this was definitely the right thing to do.
However, it is not over yet!
Before you can truly proclaim this to be a success, there is one last thing you must do....


[ ] Catch her! Think of it as a trust exercise!

[ ] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

[ ] Challenge her! You will show her what it truly means to walk!

[ ] Ignore her! Speaking of which...hi, Parsee!
>> No. 148145
File 131961773777.jpg - (646.07KB , 858x709 , 1228dd807db4ed7a2124315ae84bfb11.jpg ) [iqdb]
148145
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

Challenging her is retarded, so it must be hilarious. Catching her means we have to go near her, and so we're putting our balls in danger. Let's go for the ruffles!
I always wanted to feels how a celestial's hair feels like!
>> No. 148146
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!
>> No. 148147
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

>>148145
You think she's going to want her hair ruffled? This is going to piss her off more than challenging her would.
>> No. 148148
[X] Ignore her! Speaking of which...hi, Parsee!

Because she needs to be able to stand without encouragement, too. Now gimme my Parsee route.
>> No. 148149
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

Everyone likes ruffling.
>> No. 148150
-[x] Ruffle Parsee's hair too.

We have two hands.
>> No. 148151
[x] Catch her! Think of it as a trust exercise!

I trust you Tenshi! Please don't hurt me!
>> No. 148156
>[ ] Challenge her! You will show her what it truly means to walk!
>[ ] Ignore her! Speaking of which...hi, Parsee!

Running these scenarios through my mind has got me laughing.

[x] Catch her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

Because this'll get her running in no time.

>>148150
But what about Medicine? We can't leave her out, but we don't have enough hands! How can we possibly ruffle all these ladies?!
>> No. 148158
>>148156
It's okay, Medicine got bored and wandered off a while ago.
>OOH~
>Other Pretty Smell!
>Big Pretty Smell!
She's probably talking to Su-san about everything we taught her~
>> No. 148162
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!
>> No. 148166
[x] Ignore her! Speaking of which...hi, Parsee!

Tenshi is so fun to tease.
>> No. 148167
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

Good girl gets hugs and ruffles for her hard work.
>> No. 148173
[x] Catch her! Think of it as a trust exercise!
>> No. 148175
[x] Praise her!
WE NEED TO GET OUT OF NAMEK FFS.
>> No. 148181
[x] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!
>> No. 148183
[X] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!

Yes. Yeeees.
>> No. 148203
[x] Challenge her! You will show her what it truly means to walk!
>> No. 148215
[X] Praise her! Who wants hair ruffles?!
>> No. 148407
File 131996255916.png - (562.36KB , 788x479 , I like boxes.png ) [iqdb]
148407
Sorry for the lack of, well, anything. It might be another day or two before I can get some work done.

In the meantime, I've been thinking about something. Something I've been neglecting for a while.

Perhaps I should do something about that?

Naaaaaaah...

On a totally unrelated note that has absolutely nothing to do with anything I just mentioned, here are some completely arbitrary options that will in no way decide something that will almost certainly not happen in the near future. At all.


[ ] TRICK

[ ] TREAT
>> No. 148409
[x] TRICK

Get off my lawn you little bastards. I'm not giving you my candy. It's mine.
>> No. 148410
File 131996355989.jpg - (489.14KB , 722x1050 , 91963cecc92b092479793a387ef0cd9d.jpg ) [iqdb]
148410
[x] TRICK

I miss your daily updates.....
>> No. 148413
[X] TREAT

I don't want the Box we've been ignoring to turn into a shitstorm for us. We have enough problems juggling our girls.
>> No. 148417
>>148413
Spoilers: He's already forgotten about the box and it will probably never show up again if we stop mentioning it.

By saying this, I have virtually guaranteed that the box will show up. By saying that, I don't know what the fuck.
>> No. 148418
[x] TREAT

The best part about being underground is not having to deal with those damn birds.
>> No. 148420
[ ] TREAT
>> No. 148430
[x] TRICK
>> No. 148432
[Z] TREAT
>> No. 148446
[x] TRICK
>> No. 148450
[x] TREAT
>> No. 148455
[A] FEAST ON THEIR BONES
>> No. 148459
Treat? I don't want any more regurgitated eggs. But unwrapping some sweet, sweet Touhou candy? I could go for that.

[x] TRICK

Because there's nothing that could surprise us anymore.
>> No. 148477
File 132004433164.jpg - (81.81KB , 800x800 , 19523162_p2.jpg ) [iqdb]
148477
>>148410
>I miss your daily updates.....

Not as much as I miss them, I assure you. Unfortunately, ridiculous magical girl fanfiction doesn't really help pay the bills.

>>148417
>He's already forgotten about the box and it will probably never show up again if we stop mentioning it.

All I will say is: you're wrong~

>By saying this, I have virtually guaranteed that the box will show up. By saying that, I don't know what the fuck.

Isn't it obvious? By saying that you have virtually guaranteed the box will reappear by saying it won't show up unless someone mentions it, you have actually guaranteed that it will not appear as a result of you mentioning it.

So, good job on that.


>>148459
>Because there's nothing that could surprise us anymore.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>> No. 148499
>>148477
No, really. You may as well go running naked through the palace halls with Koishi's underwear on your head.
>> No. 148509
File 132013805068.jpg - (421.86KB , 1024x1280 , 15130975.jpg ) [iqdb]
148509
>>148499
Don't be ridiculous.
Yuugi is basically already doing that..


Oh yes. Good news.
I just did that "something" I said I was going to do. Since the vote was tied, I decided I am going to do the other "something" too.

You won't find it here, unfortunately, but feel free to look around, if you want.

I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.
>> No. 148513
File 132014907137.jpg - (284.48KB , 1000x1199 , 22773280_p0.jpg ) [iqdb]
148513
>>148509
You haven't posted it yet, have you?
>> No. 148529
File 132017280023.jpg - (524.39KB , 600x1450 , don't eat the clues.jpg ) [iqdb]
148529
>>148513
Of course I have.

It shouldn't take long to find, though a hint might help...
>> No. 148547
File 132021069299.jpg - (317.55KB , 724x1024 , 103e27e535c75eae27585c4fa5732320.jpg ) [iqdb]
148547
>>148509
ONce again, awesome.
>> No. 148553
File 132022283681.jpg - (229.79KB , 1000x1104 , It will be nothing like this.jpg ) [iqdb]
148553
Well, that was fun.

Thank you for your patience.
We now return to your irregularly-scheduled programming.

Tomorrow.
>> No. 148557
>>148529
>a hint might help
Yes please.
>> No. 148558
>>148557

Pay attention to her clothes.
>> No. 148559
>>148558
Oh. Fucking cache, I should have f5ed earlier.
>> No. 148625
>>148558
I see no hidden messages in the clothes, other than that they seem to be loose fitting. a possible reference to most anything and utterly pointless unless the clothes themselves are a reference to something. and for that matter where does "here" refer too? this website? the thread? and what was that thing?
i imagine this is one of those hints tha only matters if you already know what he was talking about in the first place.
>> No. 148651
>>148625
Should I just go ahead and say it? Honestly, I would rather not. Riddles are more fun when you figure them out yourself, after all. Oddly enough, you were already quite close to the answer. Really close, in fact. The answer is right in front of you, if you know how to look for it.

Still, if you really need it spelled out for you...
>> No. 148655
>>148651
He might as this is /th/.
>> No. 148667
>>148625

Yea I got no idea what it's supposed to mean either. Oh well.