[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120815271511.jpg - (52.08KB , 561x618 , 120724717523.jpg ) [iqdb]
14482 No. 14482
[X] “So, where are my clothes?”

You are tired of these fancy red pants, and you need your own old clothes.

“I left them in the location we are headed, I just couldn’t go running around in someone elses clothes.”

Well, it certainly didn’t stop you from stealing them to hide your won body you think, but decide to not say it out loud.

“Hoo~, but wasn’t it you who had to wash them because you drooled a bit on them while hugging them in your sleep?”

You are startled at this voice, mainly because it comes from your back. Yup, Tewis awake. Reisens face goes beat-red and she is in a loss of words for a while.

“Te-Tewi, how long have you been awake?” You ask, mainly because you mostly killed time by testing the texture of the panties covering her butt while waiting for her to wake up.

“Hmm, I’d say a few minutes by now, but you still have to carry me human, I think I hurt my leg”

You and your two bunny friends continue the journey towards Eientei. As you carry Tewi, she whispers something into your ear:

“I was awake from the moment you laid me down on top of yourself. I don’t punish you now, but you owe me big time human. I expect you to be a fine slave from now on”

You sight, loudly. But before you know it, you have reached Eientei. Reisen goes looking for what you assume are your old clothes, and Tewi is bugging you about taking her to Eirin to get her leg checked.

[ ] Follow Tewis instructions

[ ] Wait for Reisen.

>> No. 14494
[] Follow Tewi's instructions.

Duh?
>> No. 14497
[ ] Follow Tewis instructions
>> No. 14500
[X] Follow Tewi's instructions
>> No. 14512
[X] Follow Tewis instructions
>> No. 14513
[x] Follow Rabbit Bitch's instructions.
>> No. 14516
[X] Follow Tewis instructions

Tewi leads you to a door; a door to a room you presume belongs to Eirin. Tewi urges you to open the door, and since you are too tired to try to support Tewi with only one hand, you try to kick the door open. Bad thing, this door seems to be the sliding type, as your foot pierces the paper and you loose your balance. Soon the door slides open, revealing a bit surprised Eirin. She takes a look at you and Tewi lying on the floor, and helps Tewi up. You get up by yourself, and follow the duo to the room. As Eirin checks Tewis leg, Reisen enters the room.

“Ah, Reisen, I fixed that vibrating carrot of yours” Eirin says with a friendly smile on her face, handing something to Reisen whitch you can only assume to be one thing: A carrot shaped vibrator.

Reisen quickly snatches the thing, trying her best to hide it looking embarrassed. You feel sympathy towards her, reminds you from the time when your grandmother walked in on you pounding away a fleshlight.

Eirin soon bandages Tewis foot a bit, telling you that it has sprained.

“So Tewi, is this “the” human?”

“Yup, that’s him all right, he smells the same as those clothes did”

“Oh, that is great, I can go ahead with the research” Eirin says, grin spreading on her face. Before you know it, the biggest motherfucking needle you have ever seen is lodged in your arm, and it infects the liquid inside of it into you. You loose your consciousness.

Pic a dream

[ ] Remilia and her king sized bed

[ ] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star

[ ] My life as the head maid

[ ] Normality
>> No. 14518
>>14516
[ ] Remilia and her king sized bed

No to Normality. I've already read Anon's Nice Day.
>> No. 14519
[ ] Remilia and her king sized bed
>> No. 14520
[X] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star
>> No. 14521
[x] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star.

The most interesting one should be the one that doesn't make sense.
>> No. 14523
[X] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star.
Let's see if the banana is in this dimension as well.
>> No. 14524
By the way, you forgot your trip.
>> No. 14526
[ ] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star
>> No. 14527
>>14524
Thanks for reminding, wouldn't have noticed that on my own
>> No. 14530
[X] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star

I'd vote for Remilia's bed, but I'm reading from work right now...
>> No. 14531
[x] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star.
>> No. 14532
I sense possbilities for the best route short of a China Route; Reisen.

Anon, be ready to be nice to Reisen as much as possible! We can do it!
>> No. 14537
This is awesome. Now we get adventures during nearly all times of the day.
>> No. 14541
>>14532
Ryoukai-ssu!
>> No. 14544
[X] Tripping balls like the motherfucking fist of the northern star

As you come to, and on top of yourself, you notice yourself standing in a pool of blood, with a huge bloody hammer in your hands. As you take a closer look at the mess, it seems like it has rabbit ears and a pink dress. It’s the remains of Tewi. As you look at the pool of blood, the hamme in your hands starts talking to you.

“Dude, she is strong. Eat her and gain her strength” you decide that the hammer is legid and proceed to scoop some of the remains with with the hammer head that has just transformd itself into a scoop. Om nom nom nom Necronomicon, you eat some, but decide not to, since she seems pretty pissed off. The chopper stored in your hat emerges, and you take off, flying upside down, looking at the world from a new perspective.

As you fly at mach 7, you notice Marissa flying next to you. She says something about her being the fastest, but you ignore her because every time she opens her mouth, a bunch of sausages fall out.

You decide that this is good, letting the dancing germans in leatherpants beneath you get something to eat. Rainbows of all colors start to shoot out of your ass, spreading love and joy to everyone all over Gensokyo. Someone seems to challenge you to a fight of Danmaku, but screw curtain fire, you have better: Real fucking curtains! Nothing dares to stand on your path anymore! Excelsior! Tewi seems to be right next to you, riding the Rainbows you shoot forth. Both of you fly towards the sunset, as fast as you can, and bust that fucker open. Both of you yell FUCK YEAH! and skip towards the flying Dutchman. The ship takes off, and you once again fly fly fly…

As you regain consiousness, you hear that someone is next to you.

[ ] “Reisen?”

[ ] “Tewi?”

[ ] “Eirin?”

And with that I'll take a short break, be back in 2 hours or so
>> No. 14546
>>14544
[] "... Reisen?"
>> No. 14548
[x] “Reisen?”

Where are my clothes dammit?
>> No. 14550
>>14544

I'd like to choose Reisen, but if I do, and it was actually Tewi, we'll be in a lot of trouble so...

[x] Tewi
>> No. 14552
>>14544

[x]...Reisen?

Oh god, this shouldn't have been as funny as I thought it'd be.

Oh god my eyes are tearing up.
>> No. 14554
[X] “Reisen?”

I'm disappointed our friend the banana didn't come back though.
>> No. 14556
>>14554

[x]...Reisen?

Oh come on, you can't fucking tell me that this didn't make you laugh

> You decide that this is good, letting the dancing germans in leatherpants beneath you get something to eat. Rainbows of all colors start to shoot out of your ass, spreading love and joy to everyone all over Gensokyo. Someone seems to challenge you to a fight of Danmaku, but screw curtain fire, you have better: Real fucking curtains! Nothing dares to stand on your path anymore! Excelsior! Tewi seems to be right next to you, riding the Rainbows you shoot forth. Both of you fly towards the sunset, as fast as you can, and bust that fucker open. Both of you yell FUCK YEAH! and skip towards the flying Dutchman. The ship takes off, and you once again fly fly fly…
>> No. 14559
>>14556
Too bad we didn't buy a dog to go with those curtains. We would've OWNED this town.

[X] “Reisen?”
>> No. 14560
Dun here, got to another computer faster than I tought, next post coming up
>> No. 14562
Hooray!

*sorry, don't have the appropriate image currently*
>> No. 14564
File 120815977680.jpg - (330.24KB , 737x544 , 120794900014.jpg ) [iqdb]
14564
[X] “Reisen?”

“Reisen?” you call out, as your eyes start to focus to your surroundings. No that you are able to see shit, you take a look at the voice, wondering why it hasn’t answered. And your eyes almost fall out of your sockets.

It’s Reisen, but that does not surprise you, it’s the way she is behaving and what she is wearing. She has your shirt on, and as you happen to catch a glimpse of a nipple, you take it she isn’t wearing a bra. She’s not wearing her usual skirt, but panties. She is looking at you, breathing, panting hard, eyes shining not with lunacy, but something completely different. Her cheeks have a rosy blush on them and she is slowly crawling at you.

You sit up as she start coming towards you, and you notice that you are buck-naked under the blanket, on top of the futon. She is now directly in front of you, above your lap. She starest at your eyes, moves her left hand to your chest and leans in to kiss you. You just sit there, petrified, if you know what I mean. Just as her lips sre closing in on yours, a hammer out of nowhere knocks her out.

“Oi, Eirin, I found her”

It seems that the one robbing you from the joys of Reisens flesh is no other than Tewi.
You curse under your breath.

Soon Eirin walks into the room.

“Good, it seems that my research was successful”

[ ] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on

[ ] Cry. You just missed the chance on a lifetime

[ ] It’s not too late. She is unconscious, stick it in her mouth
>> No. 14565
[x] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on

Things may becoming even more interesting.
>> No. 14566
[X] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on
>> No. 14567
>>14564
[ ] Cry. You just missed the chance on a lifetime
>> No. 14568
[X] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on

I'm sorry, but mouth-raping the unconcious is just ungentlemanly.
>> No. 14570
[ ] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on

COCKBLOCKED!
>> No. 14571
>>14568
I.... I can't stop laughing....
>> No. 14572
What the heck is Eirin up to anyway? Researching aphrodisiacs or something?
>> No. 14573
>>14482

[x] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on
>> No. 14574
>>14482

[x] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on
>> No. 14575
>I'm sorry, but mouth-raping the unconcious is just ungentlemanly.

“Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.”

Somehow, I doubt George Eliot and being gentlemanly would not improve our chances of getting Reisen in the sack.
>> No. 14576
My story-loving soul wants more, more, more...

But my inner grammar instructor wants to stab you in the face while screaming something about ending punctuation before ending quotation marks.
>> No. 14577
File 120816138297.gif - (72.18KB , 240x320 , 120794885436.gif ) [iqdb]
14577
[X] Ask Eirin to explain what the hell is going on

“Well, ever since Reisen came back from her punishment, she was acting strange. Hugging a shirt, rubbing herself against it, not wanting to give it away, so of course I had to check up on it”

“As I made a few tests, I noticed the shirt had some peculiar Pheromones on it, causing Reisen to, well, get horny and useless to the limit”

You listen up, trying to follow what she is saying.

“So basically you have the ability to produce peculiar Pheromones, which cause different kind of effects in different people. As you can see, Tewi and I are ok, but Reisen here went into some sort of heat modo”

“I tested those pheromones on some fairys, humans and lower Yokais, and some it didn’t effect in any way, some got surprisingly more friendly, some lost their minds and started to attack anything that moves, and some went like Reisen here.”

Oh shit, you produce a smell that can drive people nuts or make them get horny or sumthing.

“Don’t worry, you do not usually produce these pheromones all the time, up until now you have been releasing them uncontrollably at some points. To some it up, you can produce Pheromones that have random effect on random people or no effect at all. But it seems that you don’t naturally produce very many of these Pheromones, and it takes quite long for you to reproduce some of them, as I have emptied the gland that creates them. You should be fine for two days, but after that I suggest you try to learn how to control your Pheromone leakage”

At this point Reisen comes to, and gets up. She seems to piece the pieces together, and quickly runs out of the room, embarrassed. But at the moment, all you can think of is this cland business.

“Well, I’ll leave you to rest now.” Eirin and Tewi leave you to get some rest.

[ ] Sleep

[ ] Sneak out

[ ] Go search around Eientei

For those of you who worry, no, Anon will not get Awesome power or become a basic Shonen lead.
>> No. 14578
>>14577

[x] Sleep.
>> No. 14579
>>14577
[x] Sleep.

Hey, we have THE GLAND. Fuck yes.
>> No. 14580
[X] Sleep

So we have the power to make Reisen want to fuck us. SOUNDS GOOD
>> No. 14581
[ ] Sleep

In two days, to the sunflower field! We'll gland the crazy out of Yuka and pluck her flower, if you know what I mean AND I THINK YOU DO!
>> No. 14582
[X] Sneak out
>> No. 14583
We don't need no stinkin' awesome power.

[x] Sleep

While we can get it.
>> No. 14584
>>14482

[ ] Go search around Eientei

We might bump in some delicious Reisen
>> No. 14585
>as I have emptied the gland that creates them

We should have inquired about this.
>> No. 14586
File 120816250741.gif - (71.05KB , 300x400 , wheeeee.gif ) [iqdb]
14586
[X] Sleep

You decide to get some rest, it seems to be the evening anyway. The operation must have been a long one. You close your eyes, and fall asleep. Sadly, you don’t see a dream of any kind.

You wake up to the feeling of someone poking you, and open your eyes. The first thing you notice is that you are not in the same room you fell asleep in. In fact, it seems more like…it can’t be, right?

You hear a light giggle next to you, so you turn your head towards it. It’s Yukari, crouched next to you, poking you with her finger. Yup, you’re back at her house, whatever it was called.

“Oh, you woke up. Good morning”

[ ] “What the hell Yukari”?

[ ] Like we said bye, we say hello. Go for the breasts

[ ] Try to go back to sleep
>> No. 14588
[X] “What the hell Yukari”?
>> No. 14589
[X] “What the hell Yukari”?

Breasts are tempting, but let's wait for that until the gland's full again. Sure, it may not work, but we can wave it off as experimentation then.
>> No. 14590
[ ] “What the hell Yukari”?

It's a bad idea to grope a woman when you can't leave the area.
>> No. 14591
[x] Try to go back to sleep
>> No. 14592
[x] Try to go back to sleep

All true Anons try and get a few extra minutes/hours of sleep after initially waking up. We must maintain the tradition here.
>> No. 14595
[x] Try to go back to sleep
ignore her. it will raise her interest in us
>> No. 14596
[x] Try and get back to sleep.
>> No. 14597
[x] Try to go back to sleep
>> No. 14598
[x] Try and get back to sleep.
>> No. 14601
[x] “What the hell Yukari”?

“What the hell Yukari” you ask her, not looking quite happy.

“Well, since I heard all on the gland news, I thought that I would just keep you safe until it’s refilled. Now, let us go get some breakfast, and I’ll introduce you to Ran and Chen”

Well, it seems you are stuck in here for the next 2 days.

[ ] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast

[ ] Go back to sleep
>> No. 14602
[X] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast
>> No. 14603
[X] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast

Yeeeeessss... let's meet Ran... and Chen...
>> No. 14604
>>14601

[x]Follow for breakfast.

Ran...
>> No. 14605
>>14601

[x] Follow Yukari for breakfast.
>> No. 14606
[X] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast
Must have rantails
>> No. 14607
[x] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast
>> No. 14610
[x] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast
>> No. 14611
I'm in a tight situation at the moment, it may take a while to update again
>> No. 14612
File 120816502063.jpg - (241.96KB , 800x727 , 2b29ac530f6a720fc8b07210ca6d0912.jpg ) [iqdb]
14612
[ ] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast

Must have soft soft tails.
>> No. 14613
>I'm in a tight situation at the moment

if you know what I mean.
>> No. 14614
File 120816509157.png - (345.60KB , 600x500 , 12071787387.png ) [iqdb]
14614
I'm in ur thread, dumping some ran.
>> No. 14615
File 120816514075.jpg - (284.84KB , 1075x1076 , 1203551449159.jpg ) [iqdb]
14615
>> No. 14616
File 120816520417.jpg - (107.05KB , 654x480 , 1206583546361.jpg ) [iqdb]
14616
>> No. 14617
File 120816525387.jpg - (115.37KB , 544x757 , sc35_p_b.jpg ) [iqdb]
14617
>> No. 14618
File 120816533214.png - (55.73KB , 400x400 , 1207938477324.png ) [iqdb]
14618
SUPPA~
>> No. 14619
File 120816550871.jpg - (148.60KB , 454x662 , 1206583615383.jpg ) [iqdb]
14619
>> No. 14620
[X] Follow Yukari to get some breakfast

You get up, noticing that you now have some clothes on. It’s not your old clothes; they were left in Eientei, but something simple. Red silk boxers and a whit T-shirt I bit too big for you. You wonder who chose the outfit, and dressed you in it. You follow behind Yukari, as you walk into a room with a table, with Ran and Chen sitting near it, talking about something. Rans back is at you and you have a nice view of her tails. Chen seems to be looking at you curiously.

[ ] Tail feel so good

[ ] Greet Chen

[ ] Ask Yukari on where you can sit.
>> No. 14621
[ ] Greet Chen

No need to be rude.
>> No. 14622
[X] Greet Chen
>> No. 14623
>>14606

[x] Greet Chen
>> No. 14624
File 120816622784.jpg - (22.63KB , 475x354 , 1206589336209.jpg ) [iqdb]
14624
Yukari has the most adorable harem of all Gensokyu.
>> No. 14625
[x] Greet Chen

Red silk boxers, huh?
>> No. 14626
>>14624

Greet Chen.

We need here out of the way for ran tails.
>> No. 14627
[X] Tail feel so good

Chen's already won, and this would probably be suicide anyway, but I can't resist. Honestly, I really can't.
>> No. 14629
>>14627
Yukari would have a good laugh as Ran rips off our throat.
>> No. 14631
File 120816721394.png - (133.21KB , 400x480 , 1206585618292.png ) [iqdb]
14631
>> No. 14632
[X] Greet Chen

You wave at Chen, as she seems to be starring you. She is a bit surprised at this, and now Ran has turned to look at you to.

“Ran-sama, who is that”? Chen asks, hiding a bit behind Rans tails.

“That’s Yukaris new form of entertainment. There’s no need to be cautious, I trust that he knows well enough not to do anything stupid.

You nod, and breakfast ensues. Ran and Yukari are sitting next to each other, and you and Chen are sitting on the other side. She seemed a bit reserved at first, but a small little chat is born between the two of you, mainly Chen telling about her adventures, and you listening.

“Ano, what is that”? Chen asks, pointing to your own lap. You wonder what she is talking about, and almost yell out “shit!”

It seems that as you haven’t fapped in a while and have gone trough many stimulating experiences, you are in the serious need to release the pressure. In your lap, not well hidden, is a mighty tent, created by your balls that are so hard that it’s kind of painful. You have morning wood, and you are dead horny to boot.

[ ] Show it

[ ] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing

[ ] Tell her to stick her hand into your pants and find out

Too bad I don't have any of my Touhou pics on this comp, so it'll be just text for a while
>> No. 14633
>>I trust that he knows well enough not to do anything stupid

[x] Show it
>> No. 14634
[ ] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing

Oh lawdy...
>> No. 14635
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

I... I can't vote right now. Give me a minute.
>> No. 14636
Well, that explains why Yukari put us in boxers.
>> No. 14637
[X] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing
>> No. 14638
[x] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing

Don't take any sort of initiative here. Let them do as they please.
>> No. 14639
...okay, I'm better now.

[X] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing
>> No. 14640
[x] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing

Oh god.
>> No. 14641
[x] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing
Jesus fucking christ, we are screwed.
>> No. 14642
[x] Show it

We've got continues, don't we? Might as well use them.
>> No. 14643
Also, how the fuck did Anon not notice the wood as soon as he got out of bed? I mean, I'd totally feel the soft silky fabric of the boxers rubbing on my erect 8-inch man meat.
>> No. 14645
>>14643

Frequent dimentional sliding can mess with your senses. It's like 4-Dimentional jet lag.
>> No. 14646
[X] Try to hide it, say that it’s nothing

As you think for an answer to Chen, you hear Ran asking you a question.

“Are you ok? You seem to bee nervous, and you are sweating”

You tell her it’s nothing, and go back to Chen. “It’s nothing, nothing to worry about. It’s just the way silk boxers look when you sit.” She seems to believe this, and goes back to telling her stories. She seems happy to talk to you, and her smiling face does not help at all that little dilemma in your pants. You can’t help but to picture that smiling face looking at you, covered in your own jazz after a lovely blowjob, and you can hear her voice in your head. “How was it, Onii-chan”?

Your hands are shaking, and you have to use all of your willpower to control yourself. The breakfast ends, and everyone leaves the table. Yukari has gone somewhere, and Ran and Chen are currently taking the dishes to the kitchen. What now?

[ ] Stay put

[ ] go find a place to fap in.
>> No. 14647
[x] go find a place to fap in.
Can't take the pressure anymore man.
>> No. 14648
[ ] go find a place to fap in.

What's the worst that could happen?
>> No. 14649
[x] Stay put
yukari knows what to do
>> No. 14650
[X] go find a place to fap in.

This sure ain't gonna get better on its own.
>> No. 14651
>covered in your own jazz after a lovely blowjob
Does that make Anon a sax slave?
>> No. 14652
[X] go find a place to fap in.
>> No. 14653
>>14651
I get it.
>> No. 14654
[X] go find a place to fap in.
>> No. 14655
[x] go find a place to fap in.

We're gonna get caught.
>> No. 14656
>>14655
If we're lucky.
>> No. 14657
[x] go find a place to fap in.
>> No. 14658
A thought occurs.

What if the emptying of our gland results in furious fapping that fails? In other words, is it possible our penis engine is broken?
>> No. 14659
>>14656
yukari gaps us directly in front of reimu
>> No. 14660
>>14659
FUCK YEAH
>> No. 14661
>>14659

That would be a dick move.
>> No. 14662
[X] Go find a place to fap in

That’s it; you can’t take the pressure anymore. You get up, and take one last look at the kitchen, to make sure that no one is able to see you running around sporting a boner. You look at the doorway, and freeze up. It’s Chen, coming back to get more dishes. She seems to be starring at you. Then her eyes move lower. You have no time to think, you run out of there as fast as you can. You choose some random door, and close it. As you look around, you see that it’s some sort of a storage room.
You strip up, and start fapping. But since you are in Gensokyo, you decide to do this elegantly, with your pinkie extent. While polishing the pole, you think about all the things that happened. Remilia and her peculiar acting, maybe because of that gland, the naked Reisen in the woods, Tewi on top of you and of course horny Reisen. You feel yourself getting close, but then you hear a voice.

“Oh, I was wondering where you were, but here I find you, hidin-“

There she is, her upper body appearing from a gap. It seems that she sees the situation you are in, and seems surprised.

You quickly try to cover up, yelling “GODDAMIT YUKARI”, but it’s too late, for you bust your nut, and as you were trying to cover up, you had it aimed at her face. And that’s where it flew, all of it. It’s probably the most jizz you have ever produced, and it’s all now on her face, hair, hat and clothes.

[ ] Pants up, Tuck it in, Run like hell

[ ] Try to apologize

[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 14663
>>14659
Do not know if I want...
>> No. 14664
[x] Try to apologize
>> No. 14665
[X] Do nothing

Nothing's going to help, so may as well just do it.
>> No. 14666
[x] Try to apologize

For what little good it'll do, but at least we tried.
>> No. 14667
OH GOD I CAME, NO SERIOUSLY.

[X] Do nothing
>> No. 14668
[x] Try to apologize

She had it coming, though.
>> No. 14669
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 14670
[ ] Try to apologize

I really don't like the sound of that "try," but what more can we do?
>> No. 14671
[ ] Do nothing

our jizz will do the talking
>> No. 14672
[x] Do nothing

There's no escaping the teleport lady. Stay put and make peace with God.
>> No. 14673
[x] Do nothing

Oh hey, didn't see you there.
>> No. 14674
jesus christ

worse than boot to the face
>> No. 14675
>Remilia and her peculiar acting, maybe because of that gland,
I knew we wouldn't die if we stayed with Remi-chaaaaaaaaan
[X] Do nothing
>> No. 14676
>>14674
jazz to the face
>> No. 14677
it has only been 2 treads and we already brushed against remilia's "scarlet devil" saw reisen naked, crossdressed as reimu, fondled tewis ass, became tewi's personal slave, had reisen dry hump us while we were asleep, had chen ask us about our hard on and now we jizzed on yukaris face

I love these treads sooo much
>> No. 14679
[ ] Try to apologize
>> No. 14682
[X] "Might want to get Ran to lick that off for you."
>> No. 14683
>>14677
we will get a rape the maids choice. it will happen
>> No. 14684
>>14682
I came. Again.
>> No. 14686
[X] Try to apologize

You try to mutter an apology, you really try, but it seems no words are coming out of your mouth. You look like a drowning fish, with your mouth opening and closing again and again. As you try to apologize more, Yukari mentions you to stop with her hand.

“No, it’s…fine, I…had it coming, I should have known better than that to surprise you like that, as I knew what you were doing” She touches her face with her fingers, gathers up some of your miracle juice , and proceeds to look at it with mild interest. Checking the texture, stretching it between fingers, until stopping and taking a look at you.

And then she leaves. You breath out in relief. But something was wrong with that reaction. Could it be this was her first time coming into contact with the stuff? You think that that might be highly unlikely. You decide to not to think too much about it, and sit down on the floor. To tell the truth, you thought she was going to make you into minced meat.

Suddenly, the door opens, and it’s Yukari, except she doesn’t look at all shocked, and there is no trace of the white stuff on her. “Hey, why did you disappear”? “Ran has prepared a bath for you, since you smell after going around Gensokyo”

Ok what the fuck just happened?

You just follow her, and go take a bath. After a while you get out.

[ ] Search Yukari, something seems not right

[ ] To Ran, must feel tail

[ ] To Chen, must make sure she won’t say anything about seeing our “Mighty Manny standing”
>> No. 14687
[X] Search Yukari, something seems not right
>> No. 14688
[x] Search Yukari, something seems not right
>> No. 14689
[ ] To Ran, must feel tail
>> No. 14690
[x] Search Yukari, something seems not right

WHAT. Also, Yukari route FUCK YEAH
>> No. 14691
[x] Search Yukari, something seems not right

I say, Watson, something is amiss.
>> No. 14692
[X] To Ran, must feel tail
As tempting as it is to "search" Yukari, Ran is delicious.
>> No. 14693
[X] To Ran, must feel tail

I am once again compelled.
>> No. 14694
[ ] Search Yukari, something seems not right
>> No. 14695
[x]To Ran, must hug tails
>> No. 14696
[ ] To Ran, must feel tail

Okay, we certainly just nutted on someone, but I doubt Yukari would want to be told that we think we just blew on her face. Also, Ran, dude. Ran.
>> No. 14697
Next post in somewhat 3 hours, I have a long walk home ahead of me
>> No. 14698
[X] To Ran, must feel tail
How could you even think of doing anything else?
>> No. 14699
[ ] To Ran, must feel tail
>> No. 14701
>>14697
Perfect, I'll be home by then.
>> No. 14703
File 120817195623.jpg - (69.83KB , 784x591 , unlimited sora works.jpg ) [iqdb]
14703
>Search Yukari, something seems not right
ITT Sora v2
>> No. 14707
[x] Search Yukari, something seems not right
Why did she come in through the door when she could've just gapped in? Is she using her borders to manipulate time or something?
>> No. 14724
File 120817730915.png - (447.59KB , 499x640 , 1206313977515.png ) [iqdb]
14724
[X] Search Yukari, something seems not right

That reaction felt weird. You decide to search For Yukari. As you walk around, you see her standing on her porch (or whatever it is called), and call out to her.

“Ah, it’s you” She says, not averting her gaze from the nature before her.

You ask her about the business with you shooting your load on her.

“It’s better to not think too much about boring stuff, besides” Yukari turns her head at you and looks you into the eyes “It might have felt good”

You can’t believe your ears. You stand there, looking at Yukari with your mouth hanging open.

She grins at you “You truly are naïve, believing everything people tell you”

You try to look hurt, but instead you look like a dumbass because you just can’t hide a small grin of your own

Her grin is now a big wide smile, as she laughs a little “Well, leaving all the boring matters aside, I am going to go visit an old friend. Want to tag along”?

[ ] yes

[ ] no
>> No. 14725
[X] yes
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 14726
File 120817744327.jpg - (83.92KB , 517x593 , 1207369852937.jpg ) [iqdb]
14726
We still don't have our own clothes back, do we?

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to go back to Eientei to get them, won't we? After our two days with the Yakumo family is up, of course. And with absolutely no ulterior motives, of course. And most certainly not just so we can get Reisen alone somewhere after she gets a good waft of just whatever Anon's glands seem to be secreting, of course.

Perish the thought.
>> No. 14727
[ ] yes
>> No. 14728
old friend ?

gee, I wonder

[] yes
>> No. 14729
[x] yes

I sense a trap, but we gotta roll with it.
>> No. 14730
>>14729

Trap?

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?! I WOULD HAPPILY PLUNGE INTO HER TRAP! If you know what I mean.

[X] YES YES YES!
>> No. 14731
[] yes

delicious trap, I must make it end in sexual tension
>> No. 14732
[] yes
>> No. 14733
[] yes

won by a landslide
>> No. 14734
>>14733
Well of course it did.
It's bad manners to refuse a request of someone who you just blasted in the face with baby batter.
>> No. 14735
>Well, leaving all the boring matters aside

>“It’s better to not think too much about boring stuff,


totaly a lesbian
or a total whore

or both

most likely both
>> No. 14736
[X] yes
For some reason I don't feel any attraction to Reisen this time. Tewi seems much better.
>> No. 14737
File 120817932687.jpg - (315.30KB , 883x693 , 1bdf0c40.jpg ) [iqdb]
14737
>>14736
Your loss, friend.
>> No. 14738
>For some reason I don't feel any attraction to Reisen this time. Tewi seems much better.

Tewi will tease you without end and will probably frustrate you to death. Reisen will screw you until you are severely exhausted but pleased.
>> No. 14740
>>14677

I really hope GSQ work well and start getting archived too.
>> No. 14741
File 12081798584.png - (127.50KB , 419x399 , 1206364563149.png ) [iqdb]
14741
Ok, this will be my final post if a while, for I need to rest a bit. I'll be back in 5 hours, maybe a bit earlier.

[X] yes

She holds out a hand for you, and you take it. Surprisingly smooth skin. As a gap opens, you follow Yukari into it. After a while a gap opens somewhere, and Yukari lands gracefully out of it. You on the other hand fall flat on your face and loose consciousness once again.


As you start coming back to your senses, you can hear many voices.

“Awww, doesn’t he look cute now”? That’s Yukari, you regonice her voice.

“But Yuyuko-sama, why did we have to use one of mine”? You hear someone asking

“Ufufufu, but we had to do something, it would have been rude to leave a quest lying on the floor in a bathrobe” you hear someone saying.

[ ] Get up and scream “What have you done to me”?

[ ] Keep your eyes closed, and try to feel around

[ ] Open your eyes.
>> No. 14742
>>14741

>if a while, for I need to rest a bit. I'll be back in 5 hours, maybe a bit earlier.

I mean for a while
>> No. 14743
>>14738
No, seriously. Being Tewi's slave is gonna be awesome. She'll tease us to no end, but we're never gonna get it. We're gonna die frustrated but it's gonna be so hot.

...And I've read enough Reisen sex doujins. Tewi is a nice change.
>> No. 14744
>>14736
It might be because she seems like EASY MODO this time around, and you prefer to shoot for the seemingly unattainable.
"You always want what you can't have" and all that.

Of course, even with a hormone-crazed Reisen ready to hump like bunnies, I don't think it would be that easy to have happen.
Assuming it could happen at all, of course.

But it might still be fun to try, if only to see all the ways we can get cock-blocked.
>> No. 14745
>>14740
Hey, the guy archived Breasts and FUiG, why not this, too?
>> No. 14746
[X] Get up and scream “What have you done to me”?
We're wearing Youmu's clothes. But doesn't hurt to make sure.
>> No. 14747
[X] Keep your eyes closed, and try to feel around

So, we're in drag, now? I can dig it.
>> No. 14748
[x] Open your eyes.
>> No. 14749
>>14741

[x] Open your eyes.
>> No. 14751
[ ] Keep your eyes closed, and try to feel around
>> No. 14752
[X] Keep your eyes closed, and try to feel around.

If we do anything untowards, we have our closed eyes as an excuse.
>> No. 14753
[X]Keep eyes closed and feel around

Cop a feel at Yukari again, this is gonna be great
>> No. 14762
>>14741
we're cross dressing, again, with Youmu's skirt aren't we?
>> No. 14763
[ ] Get up and scream “What have you done to me”?

GOD DAMNIT YUKARI
>> No. 14766
>>14762
All signs point to yes.

[X]Keep eyes closed and feel around
>> No. 14770
>>14762
i would perfer yuyukos kimono
>> No. 14772
>>14741

[ ] Open your eyes.
>> No. 14774
>>14772
Look up to the sky....
>> No. 15125
>>14774

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
>> No. 15501
>>15125
>>and dream

You faggot
>> No. 15530
>>15501
>> and see~.

You double-faggot.